Speaker 1: Yeah, we're talking about the new show format toafer's in here today now it's awfume. I can see it's frustrating some people. You know, we've changed the formats. And by the way, if you're joining us live, good morning, thank you for that. And if you're watching and there listening later, we love you equally. So we've been doing this new experiment of having the full show, which is like the radio show on podcasts. It's what you're about to hear and or see. Then we've been doing these shorter clips trying to focus down on one topic at a time. I think we figured something out. I think we're just gonna make that thing a full show, but three stories where we just focus tight on stories. Because I don't know if you've learned this about me all these years. Most of us have been together eight to ten years. Many of you met me through rushing THEMBU. Praise God for that relationship. God rest rush. You might notice that I can talk about a lot of stuff, take a lot of stories, make them into one big grand meta narrative or so. I think that's my human pride talking. So today, what are we even talking about now that I got off Oh yeah, Tom Hanks. Hey, congratulations, Tom Hanks. You went out and got yourself exactly what you voted for. Talk about this with the help of renewed healthcare and much more importantly, God Almighty.
Speaker 2: The Todd Herman Show is one hundred percent disapproved by big pharma, technocurrats and tyrants everywhere. No from the high mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City exile Todd Herman.
Speaker 1: Today is a day the Lord has made in these at the time. So which God is the Satura Show Live? Just got this note, Gosh, I wonder if I could get to New York. Probably not in time to do this. My buddy Tim Krookshank at Bonfort Coffee's sponsoring the Navy Seal Foundations swim across the Hudson River Saturday, and Nope, I can't shoot swim supports over thirty essential Navy Seal Foundation programs. Talk about this later, but nagett I can't because I am actually already doing this swim workout. Hey, but at least I'm doing a swim workout that I can partner with that at least psychologically spiritually. Tom Hanks is the latest celebrity he and his wife, Rita Wilson. By the way, who is she. I'm not trying to be rude. It's sometimes astonishing to me. I don't know if you ever get this, but I live in a completely divorced state from anything related to modern culture. I mean, yeah, okay, so CrossFit and I'm using a device right now typing and saying hello to people in the morning chat room. I'm forced to do that stuff. But in terms of like Reta A, I didn't know Tom Hanks was married b. I legitimately don't know who Rita Wilson is, but I know this. They had their home, one of them, twenty six point two million dollar home was invaded by robbers. And there's been a lieu of these happening in Los Angeles, and the way that the media is coloring this is LA celebrity home invasion. Slou continues, with Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's residence as the latest victim. Now, some good news in this. This is now affecting the special people. So once it begins to affect the special people, there'll be some changes, like, for instance, they'll probably allow them to have extra security. They might allow the security guards to be better armed. The city might step in and pay for extra patrols around places like bel Air and around places like Santa Monica in the hills, up around the colleges, et cetera, so that the special people aren't bothered with all this nonsense. I mean, this is something that is really only supposed to affect the small people and the tiny people. But Tom Hanks and his wife, I would assume I don't know anything about it. But I know about Hanks. He's a guy who seems perfectly comfortable having Gavin Newsom as dictator of California. Part of this is, I think a thing God does. We talked this early this week with Jim Putman, my pastor and senior pastor of Real Life Ministries. More importantly to me, my friend, that God said to humankinds through the prophet Samuel, are you sure, now listen to me, Are you sure you want a human king? People said, yes, we want things like everybody else has. All the other people have kings, and God, through the prophet Samuy said okay, now hold on, wait just a second. Are you sure you want to pay taxes and have the king come and seize your livestock take your land, block off your water streams, take your sons and daughters, sons for the army, daughters for concubines. Are you sure you want that? Well what everybody else has so God said, find, here's this tall dude named Saul. There you go, there's your king. What happened the case of Tom Hanks? We've been saying, Are you sure you want the government to be able to go out and refuse to enforce the laws, to invite the cartels come to California, Come to California, California dreaming, Come to California, California Nation. Are you sure this is a good idea? Are you sure open air drug dealing is a good idea? Are you sure decriminalizing sex trafficking is a good idea? Are you sure allowing grown men to carry out their perverse sexual desires on the bodies of fourteen year old boys making that legal? Are you sure that's a good idea? Are you sure it's a good idea to drop from a felony sex trafficking teens to a misdemeanor Are you sure? Are you sure it's a good idea to allow criminal gangs to steal in smash and grab robberies are just walking in and taking stuff, not even bothered to smash, and or well you have to grab, but not even bothering be smashed up to a thousand, not nin hundred ninety nine dollars worth of stuff. Are you sure that's a good idea? Are you sure a no cash bail system is a good idea? Are you sure no team jails is a good idea? And all along the way, Tom Hanks could have used his celebrity to say, hmm, I don't think that's a good idea. But Tom Hanks, I think, wants what everybody else wants, which is to feel compassionate, must be a very confusing thing. To own a twenty six million dollar home and that's only one and for something that in your heart, you know, in your heart it's probably not worth that much money. I mean, businesses are worth what people will pay. But do you think in his heart, Tom Hanks thinks that reading lines into a camera and he's really good at it, God has gifted him. Do you really think he looks at that and says, yeah, I should be a billionaire. And so how do we care?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I think Hanks gives a lot of money philanthropies, etc. But you can't care and come along and say we need to arrest criminals, we need to close our borders. We need to have limits on sexual appetite, at least as it's communicated through media and government, and particularly for kids, I mean adult to adult. I wish you wouldn't. But but that's not caring, that's too godly. Why do you think God wanted limits? Well, if you look at the science, too much sexual activity encourages disease, It spreads, it changes people psychologically, makes it difficult to have actual monogamous one to one attachment. Porn comes in as a surrogate for that makes it even harder. Anytime you map back psychological issues, not anytime, but often when you map back psychological issues, you can map them back to departing from the word of God. So Tom Hanks has encouraged lawlessness. Tom Hanks by virtue of ignoring it, by virtue of allowing people like Gavin Newsom to pretend to be governors and not dictators, he has encouraged this. Don't encourage these things, don't encourage this sort of behavior, don't encourage disorder at all. I sometimes it's sort of unavoidable. It is if you own cats, it is unavoidable that the cats do everything they can to stink up homes. And don't tell me I'm a cat owner. I've had many many cats. Cats like their litter boxes. In fact, if you doubt this, if you doubt this, there's a cat. We have one of our cats. We go change the litter box, she goes and watches, and she'll sit there like, I can't you know how hard are working on that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, not that one. No wait, oh my gosh, not that one, and she's offended. Please just leave that one. And she takes glory in this. Our dog, who is a sweet dog. She is the most emotionally adept. She has a high eq beautiful dog and anytime I take her walking, people say, oh my gosh, she's beautiful.
Speaker 2: What is she?
Speaker 1: My daughter day to day said, yeah, well, she's a combination of everyone's favorite dog. That's why people say that spot on. You know what she does? My dog crates deer poop. She goes because we get deer and elk in our backyard. Not elk, deer and an occasional moose, but we've never seen it elk, but deer in an occasional moose. She goes to the backyard and she'll sniff around and here's this pile and that pile, and now that's not good. Then she finds the pile of deer poop she likes, and what she does is she angles herself until she can get the back of her head into the deer poop, and then she just just rolls in it and gets her back and she says, ah, I love the smell of this. This is so good. And then she comes inside smell me, no, no, no, honestly, smell my finger. And she comes in and she says this she can't speak. Then she stinks. Thank goodness, we have the oxy leave to thunderstorm devices plugged into her wall that produce ozone, which conquer the molecules that create bad smells. Be it rotted meat in your truck, Trust me, it happened to her brother, kid puke in a car. Trusts me, it happened to a friend of mine whose son did that in her car. Or things like a deer poop loving dog. Get your own breathe a breath of fresh air again. Go to etenprier deals dot com and ye buy one. You get one. I don't know that a discount is more radical buy one, get one etenperre deals dot com, enter code Toddbogo. That's eatinpure deals dot com entr coode Toddbogo. The disorder that is coming from the leftists who are involved in the purposeful destabili destabilization of the United States is the same disorder that is coming for the rest of the West. I always ask us to look at patterns. How's that illegal immigration thing going in China? Do they have a bad illegal immigration problem?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: There are a totalitarian state, But then again, we are following closely on their heels to become a totalitarian state. But is there illegal immigration there?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Does this country write checks on a minute by minute basis for a billion dollars to Ukraine to protect its sovereignty it's border with Russia? Yes? Are we putting American loves at risk for that? Almost certainly yes, given what NATO's decided is to put our troops up on there, up on the doorstep of Russia in Ukraine. Have we written checks to countries like El Salvador to help support their border? Yes? Do it continue to do this? Yes? But here no is a country the common home of people. Yes? Is your house a common home for your family? Yes? Do you in your house? Come home and there's five people you don't know? You walk in, You walk in from a busy day at work. You set your gym bag down, and it's like clockwork. Orange, say, who's the strange? Five people going munchiwuans and we tick some toasty toast in the front room. Well, so those are the newcomers. Where they come from? The government sent them. They're the newcomers. What are their names? Don't know? They just landed here. They're eating our food, but they're the newcomers. Now, you might suggest you might even go into the front room and go, hey, hi, So I'm Todd and I pay for this house and I own it. Who are you? What are the newcomers?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: You didn't turn into a racist when you walked in and said wait, like that's not going to be your first concern. But wait, you're are you Chinese or Korean? I'm a white guy, so I can't tell you're gonna be kinding. What are you doing here?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: If you invite people or they knock on the door, hey, we're your new neighbors. We just moved up the street. Hey, please come in, but I'm Chinese. I don't care come in your neighbors, please come in, or over time you get to know a person. Sure, it's natural now you have them in the house, but you're gonna have rules. What's being done to the West is just the same thing. It is. Open the door, people come in and it's just boom. No more farms for you, num more ranches for you. This is where the newcomers get to go. That school's gone. This is for the newcomers. And it is a tempting thing than to hate the newcomers, but we can't because the Lord Jesus says, love your neighbor. Secondly, they're being used. Some of them are happy to be used. Some of them are happy to come in and help destroy the West. But we don't get to respond that way with hatred. But it's the same dynamic, and the government is doing everything they can to say these people are special. They don't have to follow the rules. They get more leniency than you do. They get all the nice things you had, and they're putting it in their faces. They get all the nice things you had. This cannot be happenstantial because it's happening too consistently. This is Belfast, North Ireland. I cannot believe that I'm about to play for you a clip that shows the troubles coming back. I remember having a conversation with a full on IRA terrorist. This was back in the radio days, way back in nineteen ninety six in Salt Lake City, Utah. Jerry Adams, who worked with Shin Fein. That was the political arm of the IRA. So he was the diplomat. He was giving his speech promoting a book. I think it was at a Barnes and Noble and I couldn't get him on. He didn't want to come on, or couldn't or something. He probably would have, but he couldn't come on. So we did a bit of counter programming and I said to my producer, can you find me an IRA terrorist. Let's bring in an IRA terrorist. You sure, yeah, because we can'tet Jerry Adams on. So let's go from the political arm to the military arm of the IRA, the terrorist arm what they would be called. So he found a guy who had just been released from prison and this the producer, by the way, is the very brilliant Clyde Lewis who there's an incredibly successful paranormal radio show. Clyde is an unbelievably brilliant radio man, as I've said every single time I talk about him, because it's true. So Clyde finds this guy, double confirms it's him. He comes on the program, and I realize I'm talking to a guy who is convicted of blowing up civilians to affect government change, in other words, the actual definition of terrorist. So I bring him on and I said, what who is Jerry Otis? Oh, he's a coward, he's a blank and cooward it cses up to the powers that's tried to kill the kids. He's a and thenward effort efword. I said, what is the difference in your mind between a soldier and a terrorist? So let me ask you something. Have you ever stood next to a mate who just how f and legs blown off and he's screaming for his mother because he's dying. Ever seen that? Seen your friends beaten by government troops because they want their country back? Have you ever seen that their faces smashed in by blanking storm trooping? And I'm I'm I'm thinking emotionally shock shock, shock, shock shock, and effort, effort, and I had to tell him, I don't want to censor you, but I have to have you understand when you use the F word, it's it's people can't hear you because I have to blank that stuff out. Well left you the raw emotion. He said he will went to prison because of what he watched Brits. Do the British government do to his friends? This video I'm about to play for you or audio, depending on how you're consuming the programs from Belfast he was from Belfast. I am not excusing his actions to go blow civilians up. I can't excuse that. It's murder. Christians can't excuse it. It wasn't a military action, it was a terrorist action. This is not the government bombing people. It's not the government setting off IEDs. It's the government setting off a culture bomb by allowing people in England and Ireland to see, Oh, I see the newcomers. When they protest and it turns into a riot, that's a good thing and it's mostly peaceful. When we protest and it turns into a riot. We are told from the Minister of England, I guarantee you will regret being part of this uprising, and immediately they're not just going after people who turned over police cards. They're going after people who posted on social media. It's setting off a culture bomb. It's not an ied but it's an emotional one. This is now the newcomers property. So we get to this video in a second. You know, there's not this this guy I talked to. I mean, he'd taken beatings for his beliefs, and his brothers had taken beatings for his beliefs. He'd seen people blown up. That that just is so much larger than the beatings that we go through on a daily basis. But you probably go through some beatings on a daily basis, and if you have a certain age or getting to a certain age or aging, those beatings are going to feel and harder and harder to overcome. There's a tool that I use. I've added it to my repertoire, or, as you like, my protocol. I was having lunch with a friend the other day, said, you're way too regimented. I'm like, yeah, you know what. I love being in control the way my body feels. I love it, and I love being able to play insignificant forms of exercise. That's play for me, one of my tools is Native Path Collagen. This stuff is scientifically back to accelerate tissue recovery and by the way, to prevent joint degradation when you're going to really form serious forms of exercise, and for you, that might be a thirteen mile hike. For you, it might be a one mile hike, depending on where you're at with in terms of your fitness, and don't like overlook things like you yardwork that's flat, hard, getting up and down and being on your knees and actually gardening like gardeners do. This also helps increase bone mineral density, so as you reach a certain age, you're less likely to break a hip. Native Path Collagen has sold four million jars of this collagen to over one million happy customers. And by the way, by the way, when you bundle deals, you get this at three and six packs at a fraction of the price of other Collagen brands, including up to forty five percent off. One other thing about Native Path I love these guys because they take Native Path collegen and they send it to a third party, and that independent third party checks it for heavy metals or any toxins like that. They want to make sure it's perfectly, perfectly healthy. So right now you can get nativepath dot com slash todd. Go there, nativepath dot com slash todd. Get nativepath dot com slash todd. You get up to a forty five percent discount and you will get free shipping. Everyone comes to the three and sixty five day money back guarantees, so you can try at risk free. The website again is get nativepath dot com slash todd for up to forty five percent off. That's get nativepath dot com slash todd. This is Belfast, North Ireland. The troubles are back. This time it's not Protestants and Catholics, this time by virtue of the government, and this is the World Economic Forum backed government the EU. Now it's the newcomers versus people who'd rather not have their houses, schools, hotels and farms taken away.
Speaker 6: Growing point against individual.
Speaker 1: Enough impact they are if you do not stop impact rounds will be fired. So the camera is panning through the streets. Comps and right gear, ambulances, armor personnel carriers and usually cops don't go harm but they are like this military looking walking off every section in the street. Thanks burning down just like in the olden days. I'd love to hear what Barno when you two say about this. Truly, they've written songs about the troubles back their last out kind of song about the troubles. No, no, not going away my car Garbro.
Speaker 2: Boys.
Speaker 1: We are looking again at another division. And how long ago was it that things in Belfast were to calm down? If you were to look at a lake community, Okay, let's just say that. I don't know, I'll grab a name out of the hat. Fish Lake. There's a place in Washington State called fish Lake because it's got fish in it. And it's this quiet little lake, and it's alongside ay Night and there's a little campground there, and there's a little town nearby. He used to know a guy who lived there. It's a little Town's got I think one cafe. I actually ate there once. It's got like one gas station. And up on the hill there's about twenty houses. And those people have lived there for years. They overlook fish Lake. They've got to drive across the freeway to get there. It's kind of a hassle, but it's beautiful. What if they woke up one morning and there were two thousand shacks set up, and they said, well, wow, there's two thousand shacks. And then they decided, well, you know, can't fight city Hall. And they go across the street, across the freeway, which is a hassle, and they're going to go down to fish Lake as they have for forty years. And then they get to fish Lake and they find out, oh wait, so we can't go there. Well, yeah you can, but the newcomers are going to yell at you, and they're going to threaten you, and they might stab your twelve year old. I don't think you'd like that. It's incumbent to remind ourselves we are to be kind to sojourners, for where ourselves are sojourners. We're not citizens of this world. We're here visiting. That is, if we're Christian, we've given our life to the Lord Jesus. This is a place we're visiting. We're sojourners, and sojourners are also to follow the laws of the land. We as sojourners, are not to go and say I refuse to follow the laws of this country. I appealed to a higher authority, unless that law of a country says you will violate God's word. What the EU has done is just this. They could say it didn't happen overnight, and it didn't, but it had reached a crisis point where people have watched. They have watched as immigrants are allowed to rape and stab and be given sentences like probation. They watched twelve hundred girls raped and trafficked, and social workers and hospital authorities said nothing because you're not supposed to criticize the newcomers. And eventually stuff just builds up. Remember the Katy Rogers selling the Coward of the County. It's a great story. Everybody knew he was the coward of the county because he would turn the other cheek, and it's this great story just keeps up. And then one day and a guy came and he pushed the cord of the county and he bullied the card of the county, and he made threats to the coward of the county, and the char of the county turned his other cheek, offered it up, walked away. Then the bully came for the card of the county's wife, and by virtue of coming for his wife, his kids, he wasn't a coward. He was a man who practiced restraint, and when the time for restraint was gone, he blew the guy up. People in the West are people of restraint, and eventually you push a person. And this is what the EU has done well. Twelve on our girl's raped. That sucks. Entire areas of islands and the UK now effectively no go and zones for white people. That sucks. Stabbings and rapings of girls. That sucks. So in the minds of many people it's oh, all the newcomers. That's not accurate because it's not all the newcomers. Many people have taken the hating. We can't do that if we serve the Lord Jesus. But other people have said this, that's it. I'm going to the streets, and then having gone to the streets to protest, they find out this protest is not a sponsored protest. We're not going to march with you like we do people who are marching to pretend boys or girls and girls or boys the cops march with them. We're not going to do that. We're not going to protect you from the newcomers who come to attack your protest.
Speaker 3: Far from it.
Speaker 1: We'll let them attack you. But if you go back at them, We're coming at you. People see this, and a small percentage of people then say that's it. I'm pushing back. And the people who want the division look at this and they smile. And who in a spiritual sense wants this picture. Jesus he sees this, and Jesus wept. Satan sees this, and it's the rolling Stone song. Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a man of wealth and taste sympathy for the devil. That's what's coming if Camia Harris is inserted as the figurehead, the chief figurehead over the country. This is the Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, Sir Mark Rowley, and this is a report of what happened when he was leaving a cabinet's office in Westminster. He was asked a question about the two chier policing that we're talking about here and watch watch what happens.
Speaker 3: You're watching the Sky News. Want to show you some new images that have just been shared with us. This is Sir Mark Rowley, Missioner of the Metropolitan Police, leaving the Cabinet office in Westminster earlier this morning, just a few moments ago. Let's show you these images. As he leaves the building, are we going away?
Speaker 5: Two tier police?
Speaker 7: And Sir.
Speaker 1: He grabs the microphone on the cabra.
Speaker 3: I just want to show that again, that question from that reporter about two tier policing. You'll see the met Police commissioner grabs the gray implement that's the microphone here it is, and then walks off. Other members of the press following him as he walks across the road there to what looks to be the waiting car.
Speaker 2: They work.
Speaker 3: New images being brought to us. We'll bring you more of that situation shortly, of course, the government calling that Cobra meeting to bring together people like Sir Mark, police chiefs like some Mark to look to how to respond to the situation across the UK, both in England and Northern Ireland. Just seeing those developments as he left that meeting. We'll bring you more. We'll have our correspondent Maria raw in Downing Street for us. We'll get reaction in ge course.
Speaker 1: Back when my daughter was young, she used to talk about this, this element of a story called shape shifters. So a shape shifter is a character who can be good or bad. One of the ultimate shape Shifters. Was in the Lord of the Rings Smigel, who was also what was his other name? There was Snegel, and then he was the oh de process gollm. Yeah, Smigel was the me like's the Hobbits, Hobbit's a wonderful Hobbits is me friends and god Process. He was this little monster. He was the ultimate shape shifter. And my daughter would talk about these kind of hamhanded kid movies where she'd say, watch he turns good. No, Dad, watch the lion turns good. And it's just the sort of thing where all of a sudden the line is the good guy. Isn't it weird how all at once white people in the UK became angry and racist and hate filled and are willing to go overturn police cars and such. Isn't that weird? Maybe it's the weather, you know, the climate's changing. Maybe it's the modified arn't injections that makes more sense in the weather. Maybe it's push push push push push. He was a guy I used to train with and he was a very big and very friendly man. And if you didn't know what about him, you wouldn't know that he had a background where he grew up in Harlem, and had to help his dad escape getting stabbed after cheating in a poker game, and a guy pushed him and pushed him and pushed him, and my friend said the most remarkable thing. He put his hands up like this as a guy has pushed his chest, and he said, I want you to understand something. I want you to hear me. If we go, we're going to go. And the guy wanted to go, so he hit my friend and my friend nearly killed him in a hallway in a gym. And when I say nearly killed him, I mean choking him out after beating him in the face about ten times until they kind of regained themself and stood up. That process took about six months for my friend to finally do that. Everybody saw it coming, except the owners of the gym, who were not willing to kick a gay man out of the gym, even though there were plenty of gay guys who already worked out there. They didn't want the reputation. I'm not using my friend's name because I don't know that the statute of limitations are over. And there were only couple of us who witnessed it, and when the police came, we told him that guy begged for this, The EU's been begging for this. You could call it toxic masculinity. It's not, and yet that's what some people are called, including the guy who is the husband of Figurehead to be. She thinks, Harris, I'll show you this her husband, Douglas mv talking about toxic masculinity, or at least his version of that. Douglas m Hoff, the husband of the Figurehead VP Harris sat down for an interview and just some context on this. This is a guy who committed a sin issue, a big sin if God doesn't delineate things that way very often. But he had an affair with a nanny and he's admitted to this, and the rumor is that he got her pregnant and then pressured her to go have an abortion. So of course he repents, and he says, look, I know what taxic musculinity is because I've used it on women. Well, he doesn't exactly do that, but here's what happens.
Speaker 7: Talk about masculinity for a moment, as being second gentleman changed your own view of perceived gender roles, of what it means to be a man.
Speaker 5: This is something I've thought about a lot and something I've spoken about a lot. There's too much of toxicity, it's masculine toxicity out there, and we've kind of confused what it means to be a man, what it means to be masculine, where you've got this trope out there that you've got to be tough and angry and lash out to be strong. It's just the opposite, you know. Strength is how you show your love for people. Strength is how you are people and how you have their back, and how you stick up for other people and pushing up, pushing out against bullies. I mean, that's what I believe it is. So every time I can speak against this toxicity. We're seeing it with our younger people. We're seeing it in our discourse and our politics. In the media, you're seeing it as it relates to so many of the issues that we're pushing back on. So I think it's a problem, and I'm going to continue to use this platform every time I get to speak out against this toxic masculinity that's out there.
Speaker 1: Would toxic masculinity be using a power discrepancy like being the employer of a nanny and then I don't know how it happened. Maybe she should douce Tim, he should douce Churb. But then giving into that and kimnting it said, Now, I don't think for five seconds that Kamala, Harris and Douglas I'm off of any sort of Christian life just looking at the fruits. I don't know their hearts. God, those are hearts and their motives. I'm trying to use discernment. I'm looking at the fruits of what they produce together. I don't see anything to indicate that there's any Christian fruits from this. But wouldn't that be sort of toxically masculine? And then if it's true that he pushed her into having an abortion, wouldn't that be even more firmly toxically masculine. But let's go back to the coward of the county. He's pushed, and he's pushed, and he's pushed, and the bully's coming for him and making fun of him and physically pushing him and belittling him, and its restraint, restraint, restraint, restraint. Then the bully goes after his wife, and by virtue of going after his wife, his family, and then what the other portion of masculinity God gave us in the delineation of sex roles to a large degree. You're not coming from my wife stops here. Case of my friend in the gym, six months of pushing, six months of judgment, six months of parking so close to my friend's car that he couldn't get out of the spot. And when my friends said, hey, could you move your car? Yeah, I'll get around to it. And the genesis of this hatred that guy wanted to be a trainer. There wasn't qualified. Six months and finally, after some physical pushes in a hallway, lots of them, my friend puts his hands up and says, if we're going to go, if we go, we're going to go. You warned them. They went, it's a very complicated thing because we are to turn the other cheek. And Jesus said, when you come for the least of these and you insert yourself between me and them, you're gonna wish that there was a millstone tied around your neck and God made all of us. Where's he really going to aim his anger? We don't know. It's a dangerous thing to try to think like God, but I don't think it's going to be at masculinity. He invented it. Incidentally, speaking of masculinity, would it be toxically feminine to use your sexuality for career advancement like you know Kamala Harris did with Willie Brown. Wouldn't that be toxically feminine. I don't think either are feminine or masculine. I think their sin issues. God will judge the use of violence. God will judge that if it's an ungodly actor's stopping and it's an abuse of someone and someone's about to lose their life. I think it's difficult to argue that the God who gave us life wouldn't want us to use our masculinity. Or if you're a strong woman or a well trained woman, you're femininity to stop it. But you wouldn't be using that, you'd just be using the physical gifts God gave you. We started today talking a bit about disorder and about what Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson are getting. That's what they've voted for. Voted for disorder. There's another form of order that's being inserted, and this is the order of presum of now announcing that Kamala Harris, who had been happy to accept the role as the first Indian senator elected from the state of California, in fact, the first Indian senator I think in the nation. She's happy to accept that role. She didn't say, hey, let's be clear, I'm black and Indian. She didn't do that because there's money at risk. There's a whole conversation about is she black? Michael Smercomish and I think we'll share this later today, Michael Smercomish CNN. He recently lectured three black men, calling them low information voters, like the whites, just as bad as white men, and they said that Kamala Harris is not black. In fact, four black men said she needs to explain that, basically saying we don't think she's black. He called them low information voters just as bad as the whites. A black at academic was on a panel it's about immigration, and she said some things about people like Kamala Harris merchandising blackness. And it is a sign of her encountering the disorder. And it's it's not not not the EU saying here come the newcomers, but it's the EU saying, hey, you know what women are men, men and women, And now Kamala Harris is black, only black. Forget the Indian American thing. I'll play that for you in a second. I don't think it gets more disordered. What just went on in the stock market this week? There was supposedly a big comeback, two hundred and fifty points regained and then gone. So why does that disorder exist? Because the government has been cons and boughts and participated in making sure that seven companies get forty percent of all investment, not all, but most investment dollars every single month. If you're on an electronic trading platform, you in all likelihood have forty percent of your dollars going to seven big tech companies every single month, without regard to their performance, without regard to their p and L. That's disorder. Zach Abraham has been warning us about this. He's been warning about how this encourages companies to make stupid, risky decisions. And what did we see a thousand point drop on the stock market on Monday? Add inflation to that, and let me ask you this question. That retirement you thought you're going to have in five years does it look more like ten? How would you reverse that? How would you put yourself in a position where you wouldn't be vulnerable to those things. Here's what I suggest, take Zach up on an absolutely free offer to look at your portfolio, look at every investment. Who'll look at your home, how much you have to pay off your goals for retirement? And at Bowick Company Management, they actively manage every portfolio, which in my judgment is the only way to reduce risk and volatility, and I know it can reduce it. They do this on one focus, and that's risk management. Simply ask for a free consultation and you'll get that with Zach. Go to Know your Risk radio dot com. It's k n OW Know your Risk Radio dot com. Or you can call eight sixty six seven seventy nine Risk Bowick Capital Management's and investment advisor representative of Trek Financial LLC and sec red Shild Investment Advisor. Investments involved risk. You could lose money. Past performance doesn't guarantee future results. Trek twenty four de't two four four. Go to Know your Risk radio dot com. This is a woman, a black woman, speaking about who is black. This is a panel on immigration. And I've done everything it can to track her down and I'm not successful and find her name. Maybe you can help to really.
Speaker 4: Get away from racial distinctions and idea of race, because that was something that this whole idea of scientific racism had been so harmful to African Americans, and as it turns out, to scientific community eventually got out of that.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 6: I mean, my ancestors didn't slave and sweat and you know, toil, toil and all that hard work that they did for Joanne.
Speaker 4: Reid to have a job.
Speaker 6: She's the first, she's from the Congo. They've worked for Black Americans to have jobs. They did all that for Black Americans, not people from the Congo who are first generation Americans, not even Kamala Harris, who's Indian American and Jamaican. My ancestors didn't work for Kamala Harris to have these benefits. They work for Black Americans to have benefits. I think even Obama is not even a Black American.
Speaker 2: This is all.
Speaker 6: This is why using color the skin color is not sufficient. It's confusing. And this is why I say white Americans and Black Americans have been in America the longest sentence founding and that is significant. That matters, That history matters, and so this is why you know, and I don't know why so many And you know, I want to get into this issue about black women, black American women supporting I know it's nonprofit, but Black American women don't understand what's most of them. Some do, but most of them don't understand. They think everything is about skin color. And that's a superficial analysis of the situation. They're not looking at the history. They don't know the history, and they're just so wedded to the political lect position embracing all of their policies, and their policies have been detrimental to Black America. They need to get away from that embrace of all these policies that are the detriment. So what I'm thinking they're not doing their homework.
Speaker 1: That's at the Center for Immigration Studies. Color. It's an easy dividing line. Black people are good people. White people are very very bad people. It's an easy way to define or to divide. Rather, the newcomers are very very good people. They're here for a better life. The white people in the UK are very very bad people. They're protesting because there's newcomers. When someone boils it down to simple stupidity and then sets one against the other, I can explain this with a meme. But you know it's a divisive tactic. I'll explain this with a meme. It's an easy one. I should have grabbed this for the show, but it's just coming to me. There's a meme where Klaus Schwab is sitting at a table and he's got a huge plate of cookies, huge plate. And to his left there's a white guy who has one cookie. To his right there is a black guy who doesn't have cookies. And here's what Klaus Schwab says. Careful, he says to the white guy. He the newcomer, wants to take your cookie. Well, this is what the EU has put in to Belfast and the UK, except they're taking cookies for them. Push push, push, push push, and eventually if we go, we're gonna go. In One Corinthians, chapter fourteen, verse thirty three, God in his word, we read this, for God is not a guy of this order, but of peace, as in all the congregations of the Lord's people. Let us remember this. We cannot hate people. We must recognize that they are also being used, and that many of them are also spiritual captives. Thank you, Lord for your word, Thank you for allowing us the endueling of the Holy Spirit, so we can see frustrating things like this and not respond emotionally. This is the Todd Hermannshaw. Please go, be well, be strong, be kind, and please make every effort to walk in the light of Christ.