Speaker 1: So let me alive with Gypsy Crusader on Twitter. Yeah, good to see you again.
Speaker 2: Good to see you always. Man.
Speaker 1: I like you because you make me seem like mild.
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's the name of the game. You know. We gotta we gotta play to our strengths whenever we can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like you know, you're work freeting to me. But I think guys like you are really important because to push, to push the boundaries of what's acceptable, what's loud, what's loud. You're also super nice dude. Like when I met you, I was surprised, like how cool you were. It was really surprised with I thought you were like a small like a count that kind of couple to recommend you, and then we had a couple of phone conversations and you were cool. I thought you were like a small guest, and you're a massive guest. People recognize you all over. You're one of my biggest viewed Rumble episodes not on YouTube. I think I've been asked about you more than anyone that I've interviewed, including by lots of my non white friends. It's curious about your personality and stuff, and I just with being banned from everywhere. I'm not sure how you've managed to reach such a such a big name.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I owe all of that.
Speaker 3: I owe all of that to the fans, man, you know what I mean a lot of the clips that people have seen over the years have been clipped by me personally, and I put them out there, you know, wherever I could, on gab telegram, you know, when I had Instagram, TikTok, I would, I would post them everywhere. People download them, they repost them, they share them, people like it, you know what I mean, and it spreads like wildfire. So I think that a big I owe the fans all of that, you know what I mean, for success. And then I think that my content, what I do is so unique that there there wasn't really anybody doing it before me, you know, I mean there was like one guy, you know.
Speaker 1: You h for your h T. First.
Speaker 2: Well, I I was HT was around, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: HG was doing things, he was doing activism, he was he had a show he was like uh it was kind of like a formal like kind of like.
Speaker 2: A news broadcast, and he would talk about issues.
Speaker 3: He would have guests on kind of like you and then you know, I was doing what I was doing and it really took off. Then he started to do it, and you know then me and him became friends, and you know, he asked me about it a little bit, you know, told I was like, Yo.
Speaker 2: Do it man. I'm like, it helps spread the word a lot a lot faster.
Speaker 3: So it just it's a really good piece of propaganda that we've kind of uncovered here.
Speaker 2: And now there's all there's a lot of streamers doing it now, you know.
Speaker 3: That are that are on my side of the aisle court sort of thing, and they've had a lot of success, which makes me really happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you opened it up, and I would like to say, it's kind of like you're authentic, but also you're playing it up a little bit, right, That's kind of like what you do with something like that. It's like half character but half your real personality too.
Speaker 3: Well, the characters that I'm playing, the the one that's really me is jokre Is is really me. Like, that's not really me playing it up. That's just what I believe and what I want to say. You know, the other characters are cool, Like I try to fit in lines with them and give some of their characteristics.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But the other side of it is, you know, you play different characters different that's really interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean there's a whole a few.
Speaker 1: Clips for doing an interview, and we had we had a good phone conversations like, oh, this guy's cool. I'll talk to them, like talk people on the phone before I have them on, just to make sure you know you're going to get along.
Speaker 2: Oh. Absolutely. But there's a whole bunch of people that we do.
Speaker 3: You know, there's it's been a lot of it's been a lot of fun to do all the different characters.
Speaker 1: What's your telegrams? I don't forget why we're early on so people can follow you there?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is right now, the one that I have.
Speaker 1: Fall you sometimes I see some hilarious shit on there.
Speaker 3: It's a Gypsy Crusader clips on telegram. So you guys can go over there and follow me there if you guys ever want to. And then like all the links around my ex joker Waffen friend, you guys can follow me there and all everything is there. All the links are there. My new website is up. We have a I got a new streaming platform that I'm using. I'm like the CEO of this thing now. So it's really it's been a really wild run.
Speaker 1: You're crushing it, he said. I couldn't believe the level of people ask me about you, Like but I when I put a picture of us, people were hounding me for like a week before it was out. When it's out, when it's out, it's like, okay, guys, I saw these episodes. You guys are just I saw. Hey, It's like Jesus, you guys are harassing me. It's it's wild. You were insanely respectful too. If anyone know about you like we I'm not getting details, but it's a business today. I was with you and I invited you, and you're like, oh, it's gonna cause too much drama, but I'm like, no, no, come. Anyways, it was a little bit of drama, but it just shows you an out of your way to try to to look out for me. But I'm not the kind of guy that's gonna like beil you out. Once I invited you, and it's just like, oh interesting. So I had no idea how known you were. And then you also tried to, you know, connect me with the business position. So you're just a super helpful, respectful guy. By the way, let's plug your your sponsor real quick, which makes this possible as a gambling company, which it stood by your side, which was awesome.
Speaker 3: They have, man, they've been I mean, they came to me when I was a little bit in some dire need and you know, I have to I can't monetize my content.
Speaker 2: The way other people can. And they approach me. They are Ceusgo Empire and Duel dot Com. They are like one of them.
Speaker 3: They are the most based online casino you're ever gonna come across. When they approached me, they told me, you know, listen, we love your stuff. We think you are funny, we think you're very informative. We don't want to change anything, you know, we don't want to change your message. Keep doing what you're doing. We just want to help you. And I took it as a great opportunity. And you know, with then they take care of me, and with the money that I've been able to help some other clauses and you know, help myself, you know, get a little bit out of a financial hole, you know, because going to prison, you have to go to Duel dot Com did a I mean, they just did an awesome job, and then they just launched. Now they are the first casino to ever have a zero percent edge. The house edge is zero, so it's just like fifty to fifty. They're the first casino that ever did this. And then X banned them for doing this because other casinos who were run by Jews were angry and they got they got this Jew. No, it's not the guy who owns that. His name is Monarch white guy. He's from Finland. Good dude, really good poker player, and he owns the website. He's the one that wanted them to reach out to me, told his team and brought me on.
Speaker 2: They banned him on.
Speaker 3: X just now recently, which is really shitty because he really he doesn't even do anything bad, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: He just plays cards and runs the website. So I just wanted to thank Duel for all of their help. They've been absolutely wonderful.
Speaker 1: No, it's important to have people stand by you. And you had that altercation at the airport and I didn't know who they word, but I saw a post eric in dimming you but in behind it was like you with like the king. Yeah I saw that. I go, oh, this is brilliant. I think a lot who don't even get it. They're like, oh, you just got they're getting rid of whatever it was. It was. They rode up this long like thing.
Speaker 3: I know you feel when they said to tell me, I'm like, Yo, you gotta post this. This is absolutely hilarious. Yeah, and it was just that big troll. But that's how they are, you know what I mean, that's how they are there. They don't give a shit, you know. I mean they just want to get people a fair edge. They want to play. Oh, they want to leave the people gamble, play their cards, do whatever. They support people like me. They care about the call. There's a lot of white people that work in the work for their company. I've I did my due diligence. I asked all those questions. I talked to them and I was very comfortable, so we went with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's awesome. Hoppy would support you because you know, ultimately not a lot of guys don't want to sponsor you, but you have a big reach. So just real quick. We covered this in our last interview. It's on Rumble, but just people that haven't watched, just give like a little three to five minute little origin story, how you've got some radicals. I think that's important with Antifa, the prison and you went through like hell to get where you're at.
Speaker 2: Jake, There's my story is very unique.
Speaker 3: In the sense that I didn't I didn't really ask for any of this.
Speaker 2: You know, I didn't really want to. I wanted to be a fighter man, like.
Speaker 1: That's what I was a good fighter. We did, we worked out together, we filmed some of it, but unfortunately I d pointing some of it down.
Speaker 3: That is, that was always my dream and all of that was kind of taken away. I mean, the short version is like I became a journalist because I got injured in a car accident and I wasn't able to train for a while.
Speaker 2: You know, I was kind of banged up. So while I was.
Speaker 3: Healing and I started to you know, Trump was running, I started going to rallies interviewing people, and I had a really bad altercation with Antifa. Have been like one of the first times ever seen them in person. I mean, they they tried to kill me. I mean ten of these guys jumped me, tried to kill me, and you know, I thank god from my training it helped me get away. But they ended up doxing me on a very big at the time Twitter page. The harassment was immediate, you know, I mean, they harassed me, They harassed the gym that I worked, that I worked out of and trained out of, you know, death threats, everything, you know. And then the other thing that killed me was when they when they attacked me, like three of them.
Speaker 2: Got caught by the police.
Speaker 3: And I didn't tell you this last time, but the Jewish district attorney and his half breed like what's it called assistant district attorney just let them go. They let them go, and they attacked you. And then they blamed me, saying that I didn't come in to the office, and even though I went three times to give a statement, told them the story brought witnesses because it was there were like four people that witnessed it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: There was a cab driver, there was two other guys who helped me fight, and then there was a friend of mine who I was with, and they all saw it, all testified the same thing. That wasn't good enough, Like right then and there, I give you a statement. There's witnesses, you have plenty to go on to charge them with a gang assault. They didn't do it. They let them go fast forward. And uh, you know the I covered the COVID thing. When that happened, I would go to anti lockdown protest.
Speaker 2: I got harassed for that, you know. And then when the.
Speaker 3: Black Lives Matter riots started, I went to those riots and covered them. I was on the ground walking around looking at the destruction, you know, seeing them throw rocks and bottles at cops and the whole thing. And I called Black Lives Matter, which they are now and will always be, a Nigger terrorist organization. That is, you know, I mean run by Marxists, communists, you know, the and then and and Jewish money that's going into the organization.
Speaker 2: So I I and again back then I didn't even say all that. I just said it. They were terrorists.
Speaker 3: And they proceeded to dos me getting my information from Antifa again, the death threats started.
Speaker 2: It got even worse.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: They harassed the gym that I.
Speaker 3: Was working out of again, and then my coach cut ties with me, fired me, told me you can't come there to train anymore. They they harassed my parents, said they were gonna kill my parents. They were gonna burn the house down with them inside it.
Speaker 2: You know I had.
Speaker 3: I was basically after that happened, I was on the verge of like being homeless or going back and living back with my family. So again, and there's a lot of details that I'm leaving out, like just all of the constant harassment and all of the shit that happened. And again, even after all that, I really wasn't as radical as I was until the Black Lives Matter thing happened. And again I seen these people burn cities down. I witnessed it with my own eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did too.
Speaker 2: So when all of.
Speaker 3: That happened, I I mean, whenever they asked like who radical, Like how did you get radicalized?
Speaker 2: I'm like, well they did. You know they did this? Yeah they told you they they made they made Joker, you know.
Speaker 3: And again the Joker persona that's part of me now and always will be. Is because when the movie came out and I was going through everything I was going through, and you know, there was a lot of comparisons between the movie and my own life, and it just made sense and I seen somebody do similar content that I was that I do now, and I thought to myself, you know something, I could do this, and I could do it better. And I have a really interesting story to tell people how I got to this point where now I'm at I'm just like, yo, I.
Speaker 2: Want war with these people. I don't want to be around them. They hate white people, they hate Chris, they hate the Constitution, they hate America.
Speaker 3: Yet but yet they don't want to leave. And then they continue to call us racist Nazis. Even when I was a conservative, they called me a white nationalist racist Nazi and I wasn't.
Speaker 2: Even back then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they call you something. Eventually, it's just like fuck it that they always call me the Nazis. So it's like, if you keep calling me something, it's like, why not become that? And these these DA's are a big problem. Like the Daniel Penny for example, he got to it was a jusga. They kept calling him the white man, trying to put him in jail for protecting a woman. It's like every man should do what he did. He's a hero.
Speaker 3: He is a hero absolutely. And again, me being from New York, I know what it is. On the subway. There is homeless people all over the place. All of them have mental issues or drug addiction. They're pissing on the subway they're snatching people's purses, they're pushing people onto train tracks.
Speaker 2: It is dangerous.
Speaker 3: Okay, So what he did and like you said, any man would do, any man.
Speaker 1: Who have should do. Yeah, Ann could do that.
Speaker 3: And then yeah, then they tried to they tried to hem him up, you know, and then you had that that fat fucking nigger.
Speaker 2: I can't remember.
Speaker 3: Its like the Attorney General or DA whatever, he was trying to put him in prison for the rest of his life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they wanted a long sentence. I know. I think the actual DA I think was a Jewish woman kept calling him the white man, like it's some disgusting thing, the white man. It's like that's what she's calling him in court to the jury. It's just disgusting. Trying to put someone away because of race. It's like they declare war on us. She's like, I try to be rational, you know, I think there's good people on all sides, but you see these lunatics and it radicalizes you. You know, they push you there and look like your prison. It could be wrong, but I try and prep right reasonship to prison. Like some of the reasons were just almost like the things you were saying they were using that against you.
Speaker 3: It looked like, yeah, it was dude. They wanted to give me thirty years.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's.
Speaker 3: Initially wanted to give me. And the Domestic Terrorist Unit of the FBI came to get me, okay, and when they put me away, dude, it was the court proceedings were like a circus. You know, it was like a humiliation ritual that everything was about what.
Speaker 2: I say online, my radical beliefs.
Speaker 3: He's a white nationalist, he's a terrorist, he does project mayhem, he harasses people who are minorities and who are of the LGBTQ community. It had gotten to the point where the judge sat there and said, well, wait a second, what is he here for. Is he here because of a gun charge? Or is he here because of what he said online? He asked the prosecute.
Speaker 1: At least you had a judge that was semi semi reasonable. You could have been totally screwed.
Speaker 3: Oh no, he Look again, he was very reasonable with a lot of things. He didn't just sit there and condemn me because of things that were being said. And you know, my lawyer did it. But my lawyer did a decent job. I suppose you know. I mean, I don't think to be completely honest, I don't think I should have gotten any time because I explained.
Speaker 2: I'm like, look, I have these guns because people are threatening.
Speaker 1: To kill you. Clearly need a gun.
Speaker 3: Like what am I supposed to do when people are saying that they want to blow my house up or shoot me when they see me, just smile and say okay.
Speaker 1: That I mean, I'm lucky.
Speaker 2: Do I not have a right to live? I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unfortunate. Vegas has pretty lax gun laws where I can bring a gun everywhere, but New York not so much. But no, clearly you needed a gun. I just want to add on real quick. Viem and wants to They can throw in super chats too, just anything super disrespectful. I might not, I might not read you disrepect me. I'm just not gonna let people disrespect my guests. But people want any questions, those are open and it's you know cool that Yeah, it's not like it, especially when I like when people dispect my guests, It's like, I'm not gonna read this ship for money. He's like, fuck you, That's what I decided. I don't like some I'll I'll let the super shitty chats. You guys can still send me the.
Speaker 3: Money, yeah, oh, or away go finish her. But yeah, like but prison man again, that even that whole situation, And I told this to your point. I'm gonna keep saying because I want people to understand, you know, because they think that I'm just I'm like, I'm out of my mind. But like, no, that the ADL is the ones who told the FBI to come and get me.
Speaker 2: Okay, the ADL is.
Speaker 3: Directly responsible for me losing three years of my life, okay, nearly losing whatever sanity I had left in solitary confinement for nearly a year. All of that, and then the way that they came and got me, you know what I mean, And then all the things that I seen Jake in prison.
Speaker 2: And I am not like pity party over here.
Speaker 3: But you see some wild shit, you know, and it it stays with you.
Speaker 1: You're in solitary confinement for a long time too. I think you said that fucked you up. That would fuck me up too, honestly, like that, and like I interviewed, the black is right, you warn me about those guys, like, hey, you know, it's a prison gang and like be there.
Speaker 2: They are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they didn't try to expect me. But I decided to bring three armed security and you know, have some shotguns in the corner, just in caze. But I mean by myself. They might have still been cool. They might not have. I don't know. I figured like, all right, I better take your advice and not not be naive.
Speaker 2: No, you gotta take you gotta take them serious because they are.
Speaker 3: They are radical black nationalists in reality, when you right, when you cut away all of that nonsense where they think that they're the real Jews, which I don't even know why they would want to take that stance, but they're so hell bent on trying to run away from their own history that they're just willing to say that everybody stolen. But the point is is that they wanted to come. They wanted to come to your studio with armed guards. So what they're really there. You only do that if you're trying to say something that you're not talking and you're you're trying to say with these people like I'm here to intimidate you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had six guys, you know, probably arm No in disrespect me, She's not going to say they did, but he's saying shit like, oh, you don't want to look my boot, And I was making fun of the guys doing that shit like that they might try forcing it if I don't have guys armed as well. You know, you's got to be ready in those situations. You know, you can't. You can't be naive with who you're dealing with.
Speaker 2: No, and they they are definitely when I wasn't. They are a prison gang. There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 3: I've seen them do some crazy shit when I was in there, and for him to just completely ignore it, I mean, it just kind of proves that, you know, they're not willing to acknowledge these he tried.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he glossed over that when you brought that up. And then now I did a Google search and it said they've been tied in too potentially like several shootings. He denies it, you know, so it's whose word do you take. But there's definitely a an organization you better not be naive around. Some people get a little bit stupid in these situations. And so I talked to you before and you're like, just make sure you're paying attention.
Speaker 3: And alert and I'm glad that you took the advice. Thank you for that, because I was concerned.
Speaker 1: I was about to go by myself, and I'm like, you know what, no, three military guys, they probably like a shot shot assault rifle. Over prepared, you know, And everyone was super respectfu on both sides. No issues. But it's just good to be prepared in situations.
Speaker 3: I agree, I agree, But but that whole interview was it was funny and I'm glad that it went viral because it cracked a lot of people up.
Speaker 2: So it was cool.
Speaker 1: He says, to be giving fifteen percent of America, they're gonna build an empire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, yeah, sure, let's go with that. Yeah, Like, please, what empire are they gonna build?
Speaker 3: All right, there we got We have people right now, all a bunch of them fucking monkeys losing their ship because next month EBT is getting ready to be over with. But yet they're gonna build an empire.
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: What are they doing with EBT? They're getting rid of that.
Speaker 3: So what's gonna happen is because of the government shut down and because there is no budget, they cannot give EBTs damps to all.
Speaker 2: Of the poor niggers.
Speaker 3: So all of them have been making videos on TikTok and Instagram and complaining about it and saying that they're gonna steal and they're gonna.
Speaker 2: Go into Walmart and wherever and just take whatever they want.
Speaker 1: This is I didn't I missed all this.
Speaker 2: I'm not you have not seen this.
Speaker 1: It is is somehow I missed that. I'm gonna look that up after this interview. That's that's hilarious. It's well, it's annoying about the EBT. Like when I was a kid, you know, they had to get like food stamps and stuff, so you were at least like ashamed if you had to like go right food to it. Now they have their credit card. You can't tell the difference. They probably wantn't be ashamed anyways, but you should be. You should be a little embarrassed of having to, like, you know, have the government money to buy you food.
Speaker 3: They're outraged because they feel this sense of entitlement. Is always what makes me very angry with these and I hesitate to even call them people, but them it is like, we don't owe you anything, like for instance, when we talked to that when I talked to that monkey that he was on the show, right, he's like, oh, we're waiting for our check.
Speaker 2: What motherfucker you want my money for what you could build an empire?
Speaker 1: Go, I totally give them some land. If they can't have an empire, all right, we'll give you a little We'll give you a little land to start with, and we'll see your empire. But you can't come back it, you know. For me, I have like good black friends, so it gets like a tricky issue. But as a whole, you look at these communities like you know in California, if you go to any all black neighborhood, California's extremely dangerous. I don't know, you know, some states might be a little different, but I know New York's the same. You go to these areas and this is not safe. We'll get a rass, guns pulled, robbed, even me being a fighter who need to be careful in tho date neighborhoods. You know, same with you. It's just it's reality. It's not racist to point this shit out.
Speaker 2: No, I mean this is exactly.
Speaker 3: I mean, show me a neighborhood on the South Side of Chicago if you're white that you want to walk down the street at two o'clock in the morning, wearing a Rolex.
Speaker 2: Go do it. As matter of fact, here's a better one.
Speaker 3: Go walk down the street in any one of those neighborhoods during the day holding a PS five box.
Speaker 2: Go do it and see what happens.
Speaker 1: No, it's true. People are so naive. I had a white friend, Sermachacule years ago. He lived in one of the bad neighborhoods. For a second, He's like, oh, I'll be fine. Dude got robbed like twice in like two weeks and moved. I'm like, I told you, dumb ass, Like I'm I didn't get hurt, but I definitely laughed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got it, get hurt. But some people have to learn the hard way.
Speaker 1: Good example of New York. Remember there was anti racist couple, a white couple. There was some black guys bats on the street. They go to walk by him, and the guy literally got murdered. And I think his wife or girlfriend wouldn't identify the U the victim because of racism. Yes, sometimes I remember common sense. It's not racism, that common fucking sense.
Speaker 2: I remember this. It was right on the street.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. There's a video of it. That was crazy. I think that was New York.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that was in New York.
Speaker 3: I forget the couple's name, but I do remember seeing it on the news and the woman just you know, look, they get scared. People don't want to be labeled all of this shit. But dude, you're you're boyfriend or your husband just got killed. Do you really give a shit? Is that where we're at right now? Like that, Like like even like Austin Metcalf, his dad, he got angry because people were bringing race into it.
Speaker 2: Well erace plays a part. Do you think you would have done as if there was a white kid?
Speaker 1: Probably not, And the media would treat it different. That's something I'm thinking of too, how the media treat things totally different. It's like they justify one and they go after you. You know, they'll go after the white people, but then they defend the black people would ever matter what. And then you see a lot of black people defend the black person never matter what, and white people we always go against ourselves. So we at least need to have these conversations and awareness of like, hey, we need to fucking defend our people a little better.
Speaker 3: There is nothing wrong with trusting your tribal instincts that is ingrained in your the very fabric of your being, and we have been taught for so long that we need to ignore that because it's not virtuous. See, this is the difference between us and them. We take a lot of stock in our virtue, yes, but it is also like an achilles heel because you are at war with people who do not understand that concept. So what you have to do is, as a white person, embrace who you are. Embrace your ancestor your culture, because they were warriors and that bloodline still is alive in you. These other fucking people trying to explain to them what that means it is lost. So there's there's no reason to even have those conversations with them. And it's okay to care. It's good to care about your own people.
Speaker 2: They do it O. J.
Speaker 1: Simpson, These situations, they don't.
Speaker 3: Matter how many right you're you're about my agia, how many how many Jake have we seen?
Speaker 2: Like the og he killed his wife.
Speaker 1: It's obvious, Okay, he wrote a book that said if I did it. He wrote a book that said, like talks about how he did it. It's like so obvious, but they celebrated anyways. People they had the riots, so they get scared. Same thing with like George Floyd. They have the riots, now they have to sacrifice the cop. It's like, we just like sacrifice people, and that just doesn't They wouldn't sacrifice someone.
Speaker 2: Don't sacrifice long in prison, No worst should be free.
Speaker 1: They convicted him a second degree murder. That means he intentionally killed him. There's no way intentionally killed him. The worst case scenario you can hit with the manslaughter.
Speaker 2: That should have been and even that he should.
Speaker 1: But that's like, yeah, that's worst case you could hit him with. But they hit him with second degree murder, which means he intentionally killed him. That's just that's clearly a lie.
Speaker 3: But now look because this is another reason why I hate these people because of their tribal attitude, because the Niggers have tribal attitude. Okay, when that case happened, the court knew, the jury knew. I know, they must have known that he should have been let off because George Floyd's toxicology report came back with a whole laundry list of drugs in him. He died from a fentonel overness. Everybody knew it, but they didn't want to let him off because they knew that if they did that, there would have been massive riots all over.
Speaker 2: The country and they would have caught. I mean, the BLM ones costed sixty what was it, sixty million?
Speaker 1: I'd probably probably more than that, I would think.
Speaker 3: God knows, I think it was like sixty Maybe it was like sixty billion.
Speaker 2: So let's say it's sixty billion.
Speaker 3: So imagine now what they would have done one hundred billion, two hundred whatever the fuck.
Speaker 2: The whole country could have burned.
Speaker 1: Down, So that sacrificed him.
Speaker 2: Clearly that so we'll just sacrifice this innocent man so we can appease the niggers so that they don't go out and rape and kill and destroy and Robin loot.
Speaker 3: How is this a good way to live? It is all of us less safe now, you, me, your children, the people.
Speaker 2: That I love.
Speaker 3: It's made us less say, because the cops are afraid to do what they're what is needed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want accountability in the same rules for everyone, and we're not getting that. I have multiple friends that were cops in San Francisco. They all quit being policed. So good people don't want to be pleased or they don't want to get called being racist and shit. They're trying to arrest like a criminal. They're telling me cases like raping a rapist and shit, and the people circle start yelling at them racist. It's like, give me a break, we need order. I just want to be held to the same standards. It's very clear there's two justice systems. You your guy hasn't been a lot of trouble fin Atifa. Oh you need like thirty years in prison because the things you say. Yet there's some career criminal that's black, you know, all multiple violence and they let them out.
Speaker 3: It's happened way, way too many times, and it has to stop at some point. And even like see how your friends walked off the job, I am of the opinion that white police officers should walk off the job. Don't do it. Yeah, what is the benefit of you doing this? I mean that the pay is not that good. All right, you're putting your life on the line for people who hate you. By the way, because most of the areas that you're gonna patrol are gonna be low income, very dangerous, mostly black and Hispanic populated neighborhoods. So you're gonna go there and they're gonna try their best to do something to provoke you and then later on yell racist and have your life destroyed, have your families life destroyed.
Speaker 2: Don't do it.
Speaker 3: Let them police themselves, let them go, let them go higher from the gang members. Let them hire some bloods and crips and make them cops and they can only stay in that area and let them patrol and let's see how it goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, after BLM, the murders jumped up in black communities like obviously, and these people they seem to not care about that.
Speaker 3: No, they're more worried about people like you and me and others online just trying to have i would say civil a bad or to point out these factual truths. They'd rather have us be condemned than to face the real issues. And I'm just tired of that nonsense, man, Like how much more are we gonna put up with?
Speaker 2: And then of course the next question after.
Speaker 3: You know, we sit here, we complain, we talk, but everyone always asks, and I'm sure they ask you, well, what do we do.
Speaker 2: Right? What? That's that's usually the next question.
Speaker 3: So my advice to anybody that I tell everybody that the best thing you can do right now is network. Yes, there's nothing wrong with networking with people who are of similar mind, whether you meet them online or in person, that's always a good thing. I'm a fan of a lot of these, Like Patriot Fund is a really good group.
Speaker 1: I am a fan, you know, I like them.
Speaker 3: They're They're one of the really good ones I think to join because they have there's a lot of guys who are even our age who are in the group, who have fans.
Speaker 2: Families.
Speaker 1: Yeah, had lots of families. I was really surprised. I went and well, I didn't interview with him, but I was in Texas. I went stopped by their headquarters. I went to disaster leaf with them. We were cleaning the hurricane something like that. Alex Jones. They're all fast. I met these people's families. I went, you know, they encouraged families. I hung out with them for a couple of days. It's like cool, normal people. They're not like full of hate or anything either. They're just a pro white organization.
Speaker 2: Yes, they are.
Speaker 1: Like I talk to people, I get called like hateful for having conversations with these people. He's still banned from everything. Thomas trus So I don't think they like is how organized he is. I think they fear his organizational skills and stuff. Sharp young man.
Speaker 2: Yes he is.
Speaker 3: I've heard Thomas talk, you know, articulate guy, very well informed, very good. I would even go as far become a very good historian. He knows a lot of American history. It's very impressive. And he he did a really good job with the organization, him and everybody else that works with him.
Speaker 2: So I'm a big fan.
Speaker 3: And I've heard stories of people who are in and you know, they have nice meetups, nice dinners. You know, I mean the whole family, all their families come, you know, I mean the wives, the girlfriends, the kids.
Speaker 2: They all hang out with each other. Like that's beautiful.
Speaker 1: That is it's a community. He's built a community and helps each other.
Speaker 2: You know, that is something that is really good to do. You know.
Speaker 3: The Return to the Land Project is another really good organization that's just starting out. It's still in its infancy, but they are making progress. I think that in the next few years, I would hope to see that really take off and then you know, really built some nice some nice housing for everybody and everyone can go there to live and that's a good way of network too, so that that is the best thing that I would advise anybody prepare and network.
Speaker 2: Network.
Speaker 1: I agree, I'm big on networking a dozen people that are fully aligned. We're not going to agree on everything, but if we have the we want what's best for the country. We want to make it better and figure out ways, you know, so we can have these conversations off camera sometimes too, with big groups of people. I'd love to get you out of Vegas sometimes, you know, get a.
Speaker 3: I'm coming, I'm gonna I'm gonna try to make the trip really soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Good.
Speaker 1: Like I said, you you're extreme, but having you're forcing these conversations that need to be have. So you're the guy that really put yourself out there. And I'm personally not gonna run around calling black people's inward and stuff. But you're forcing these conversations that need to be have, and then when I'm trying to have them, I'm a moderate now because you've went and sacrificed yourself. You know, I know you've sacrificed a lot. I guess you're in a tough situation, but it's uh, I mean, you know, obviously it's danger out there doing this. I mean, you're way more famous than I realize. Have you ever had any bad altercations other than the airport or people usually cowards?
Speaker 3: Never, I've never had any bad altercations. It's always very positive. I mean I have had all walks of life which is very always interesting.
Speaker 2: Come up to me and you.
Speaker 3: Know, thank you, Like we love what you talk about, like want to shake my hand, want to take a picture.
Speaker 2: A lot of white people do it like that's always.
Speaker 3: You know, a lot of our people do what they come up as for And I love it.
Speaker 2: And you know, it makes me.
Speaker 3: Really happy when I see our people do it, and it makes me it makes me appreciate and it makes me know, like in in my heart that I did reach some people, you know, even though like, yes it is it is very extreme, you know, but it's not extreme to me.
Speaker 1: But I could you have a purpose too, It's not just like it's random. I can see a bigger purpose and sometimes you have to push things to the max, and you have. There was a night lady when it came to the gym with me, like a you know, sixty seven year old lady like flipped out when she saw you, like excited. I think I think she was a Middle Eastern too, I think Irani or whatever. She was like so excited to meet you, hugging you. Fortunately I took the video down because the gym omer wasn't happy with it. The gym but it was such a great video, you know, and take it down. But I decided to, you know, I'm like.
Speaker 2: You know what, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I appreciate because it like again, I know, everyone always, you know, they they they look at me and they say like, well, he's he's this monster, he's this villain, which I am, but I am a very different kind of monster in the fact that I do have a heart, you know, whatever's left of it, and I care, you know, I just care about our people. The other people, I don't really give a shit that much about it. I don't really care whatever happens to them. I'll be honest, I don't. But our people, I do genuinely give a shit, and I want us to win more than anything in this world. So it makes But all the people that come up to me, they're always very positive. They want they want to, you know, do the whole celebrity thing, which I'm not always really crazy about It's it's cool.
Speaker 2: I like it. I'm happy that I'm reaching people, you know, But I didn't ask for all this. It just kind of happened.
Speaker 3: So all that being said, it's it's still a really unique position to be in, and I'm happy that God gave me the grace to gave me a little bit of this pathway to walk.
Speaker 1: Are you surprised a little bit by like the revel people you reached, because I was a little surprised, like the interest ahead in you. I had no idea, Like I thought you were like a small it was interesting.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a small account, like, oh, this guy's really pushing some limits. But just the bound of people but that were interested to me was like, wow, this guy's got a lot of people interested in not just white people either. I have like a Lebanese guy that runs my uh that helped me with my designs for fightbacks dot Com. I sew my shirt and he's like he's a fan of yours and stuff like that. He made me now and he's just like, oh yeah, I tell him, I say I heard. Ever, It's just funny when it's like.
Speaker 2: It doesn't surprise me too much now because they were things. Everything that I say, everybody knows.
Speaker 3: That I truly believe it, you know what I mean. I'm not just saying it for shock value. I'm not just saying it because it's like edgy. They know that I genuinely mean it because I am angry. I am angry at what these people did to me, from the Jewish influence that try to destroy my life, from Antifa that is a Jewish organization, to Black Lives Matter, who is fucking funded by kikes, you know what I mean, to all of these fucking monkeys who attacked me and try to fucking tell me they're gonna kill me and shoot me, and all of this the ideal thrown like I mean it.
Speaker 2: It's not a game to me.
Speaker 3: So there was that part, and then the other part is that it is funny.
Speaker 1: You can't deny it's funny even if you disagree with it.
Speaker 2: Like right, you can disagree with it all you want.
Speaker 3: You could not agree with one word I say, but you have to sit and say, you know something, that shit is hilarious.
Speaker 1: Hilarious. I get torn in a tough situation, like lots of my friends aren't white and sup but I do think we need to prioritize. You should prioritize your own people. When I see how other groups do it, so it's like they do it to the country. We have to find some kind of I just want the same treatment. We're not getting that in America. That's very obvious.
Speaker 2: You know, we're not so I mean the wholes.
Speaker 3: And then again then you have the other side where the blacks will say, well, oh this it's you know, it's white supremacy and there's a systematic racism and blah blah blah blah blah. Just it's constant excuse me, hope, you know it's that's not the case that we have this. We could just walk into any place and you know, I mean, get a job over some fucking monkey because we're white. That's not how as a matter of fact, they're going to take the monkey. Was the opposite way.
Speaker 1: They don't have any strong leaders telling him to take accountability and like, you know, you take care of yourself. Like even Malcolm actual at least push that, and he started waking up to who the bigger problem was than he got shot.
Speaker 3: Right, You don't know, they don't have any leaders that I could point to and say well, this guy is telling you take some personal responsibility for your own actions.
Speaker 2: And there's a reason why people are hesitant to want to be around you and not want to live in your own in your neighborhoods. There's a reason for this.
Speaker 1: There's a reason why the second you make any money, you move out of your own neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Right exactly. That there's just all they do.
Speaker 3: All their leaders just say the same thing. You know, the white man is keeping you down. They they don't want to mention anything about the Jews because because the Jews and the Niggers have been working together since the civil rights movement, so they're like, to me, they go hand in hand.
Speaker 1: And that's interesting that the civil rights people. A lot of people don't understand that was all orchestrated behind the scenes, you know, not by black people, by mostly Jewish other than like not Malcolm X and stuff, but the Martin Luther King and the NAACP. These are all Jewish organizations, not Black organizations.
Speaker 2: No, none of them are.
Speaker 3: And all of those organizations are the ones really in the driver's seat behind the anti white propaganda.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. You know, yeah, that's that's really hit me when I saw who was behind all the anti white propaganda. That was one of those just like whoa moments to.
Speaker 3: Me, it's and once you really notice it, it's super It's like impossible.
Speaker 1: So I wish I would see it when I first saw it, you know, I saw.
Speaker 3: It and say, oh, well this isn't true and blah blah blah, and like no, no, you can't do that. I mean, like I could pull it up here. I was just looking it up. Like there's one, two, three, four, five. Six of the major Jewish media outlets are all owned and they're all owned by Jews, you know, Disney, Warner Brothers, Comcast, Fox, Paramount, you know, so everything that you're digesting, that you're watching, that you're when you're not.
Speaker 2: That's why people like our content.
Speaker 1: Too, because we're you know, we're try to be real. That's that's what things are changing people. I'm sure you got the same thing. People say, don't speak up, you know, don't say things you can't change. Sh It's like we are changing information war. I mean there's another step to go with like taking over. However we do it, whether it's you know, by the Congress or whatnot, but waking people up is definitely the first step and a small amount of people have made massive changes and all the an andons and stuff that support us.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the anons are great, man, they God bless them.
Speaker 1: But like they make this possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know people people give them a hard time, and I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't agree with that at all, because they have every right in every reason to you know, make sure that their families are safe and make sure that they are safe.
Speaker 1: I know we've you know, you went to more than me, but I don't really like share a lot of the things they tried to do to me because I don't want to give them any power. But it's like they've tried coming after me hard. I'm thankful in situation we had some money put away and I have people that are loyal that work with me that tells them to give fucked give fuck Kike. Yeah, they try to go after your money, you know, but they do you know, they go after they try to get you fired, They try to destroy your finances, your reputation, but they're losing power. So that's He's gonna be interesting the next steps, and I don't know, I have a few super test let's read these. I don't forget I caught in conversation then really goting money too, U Jake. Awesome, awesome stream you did with Mike Startage. Keep up the great work. Thank you, thank you. See would you ever consider doing an interview with Myron Gaines? Also, what's your thoughts on Nick Fuentes recently saying he doesn't like what he does? I didn't see that, so I don't know. Everyone's gonna have their own likes. And yeah, I saw him saying something complimentary about you, so I don't know. You probably shouldn't react without seeing what he actually said, because sometimes things are taking out of context. That's what I've done, trying not to react until I see exactly what is said.
Speaker 3: Whatever, whatever Nick said, I wish him all the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's been an important voice.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't pretty any one hundred percent, but he's changed so many people, and he's been there early before me. He's been a pioneer. So I'm not going to attack Nick. You always try to get me a tachnic for some reason. They're always trying to keep me saying something negative. I had nothing negative. He's such an amazing speaker. I wish I could speak like him, like the way he talks and goes by himself in front of the camera. It's amazing, and he sacrificed a lot, you know, Like early on I was seeing his videos even when I went and met him. I don't know, was it four years ago or so. I was like, remember thinking a little cowardice to post the picture and I'm like, Wow, what a bitch I'm being to even think, like how canceled this guy is. That was one of those moments where I'm like, I'm being a fucking bitch right now. I think it's so important what he's done. You have to have these reflections sometimes because we all get a little scared everyone. You know, I'm sure none of us are fearless. We all have things we worry about in life, but we have to we have to be men and face the consequences and make change. They fear men like us that aren't cowards. The guy I had on before you I didn't earlier and it's not out yet later, but it's got Kenny Koh's fitness influencer.
Speaker 2: I've seen it.
Speaker 1: I like, brought a copy of mine, brought a copy of mind COOMFID the interview things is blown blew right past me. I'm a normy now.
Speaker 2: I like him. He I saw him.
Speaker 3: I think he he either he did some video where he like was doing a roaman like he was working out, and like every time he lifted his arm up like the Hitler speech came on.
Speaker 2: I think that's what he did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, he's going hard, like the interview. Lets take a picture for the thing, and he goes and throws the Roman up and I'm not, well, I guess I'll do it with him. I'm too far in now. It just shows you how things have just the doors are getting kicked in and people like us and with the help of the you know, thousands or millions of fans or what's doing it.
Speaker 3: It's it's just been so interesting to see the tides change. And then I think that you're you're super shad. I was like, am I gonna do an interview with Myron?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't think so, probably not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have any interest? I can connect you guys too.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: No, I've talked to Myron and we talk and look, I like Myron. He he's a nice guy, you know what I mean. He's been very respectful to me. He said some very supportive and nice and polite things about me, and I've said some nice things about him. You know, he's he's he's base nigger waffing as far as I'm concerned, but he But I can do it. I did genuinely think about it, and I can't because I just don't think that I'm gonna get catch so much shit for it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And it's not anything towards Myron, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Myron's been, like I said, very respectful and understanding and supportive. And I will and I will say nice things about him, which I don't do about blacks.
Speaker 2: You know that Jake, I won't do it. He is one of the few.
Speaker 3: He's like kind of the exception, not the rule that I was like, you know what, at least he was respectful and he was cool and understanding. But uh, I can't do it. And then the fun the stuff with Nick, Look, see him, We've had our differences, you know. He started just a little bit before I did, and you know, we were kind of coming up in a little bit of that, in the same circles, but on different sides of certain aspects of uh, you know, how to achieve victory. But I don't wish any bad for the guy, you know. I want to see him do well. You know. I think what he's trying to do now is go mainstream, and he has to tone down certain rhetoric to get there. And if that's the game he has to play to to you know, get our some of our message out there, then he's got to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have to all play different positions too sometimes.
Speaker 2: You know. Then he's got to do what he's got to do. I respect it.
Speaker 3: I'm going to continue to do what I do because I feel that this is, you know, my way to be effective. So let's uh, let's let the chips fall where they may and see how it really plays out in the end, you know, because we have different ideas about how to go about this. So and again, I would love to see it happen and things change without any sort of chaos, But I also know that that's not realistic.
Speaker 1: It's not the most realistic solution, you know. I mean, it is possible guys could start running for house heats in Congress and we maybe get a cool as a coalition and change things, but it's probably not the most likely reaction. But we'll see. I'm trying to just staying ready for whatever happens, but not trying to instigate anything.
Speaker 3: I like the idea of trying to get people who are of similar minds in Congress in the center.
Speaker 2: I like this idea. I don't think it's bad. My problem with it is is that it takes a long.
Speaker 1: Time, and then we don't might have a lot of time to waste.
Speaker 2: We might not have that sort of time.
Speaker 3: And then, on top of that, even if we did have the time, the system is so corrupt and so rotten to the core that if you were to get somebody there, what happens if they get compromised?
Speaker 2: What is their number? How much money do they want to sell out?
Speaker 3: Because everybody, I mean almost anybody, unless you have a good moral character, you know what I mean, and you can really stand on your principles, some people can be compromised through money, blackmail.
Speaker 2: Whatever, I mean.
Speaker 3: If they've done it to other politicians, what is the difference between them and somebody else who we like or we agree with, gets in and then they do it to them.
Speaker 1: No, I've made the decision that I have to eat a bullet. You know, no amount of money, no blackmail, I'll just say screw you. You know, I haven't fucked any kids, so there's nothing they could have on me that are that bad that I want to say, you know what, made a mistake. I've done some dumb shit, that's true, but there's nothing that will sell my soul. Soal ten ten billion dollars. I don't give a fuck if I ever getting off, if I start saying, is Joe's our greatest ally? So I hope don't put the bullet in me.
Speaker 2: But see that's what I see.
Speaker 3: But you're a different animal, Jic, You're a different man, you know, even for myself, like like like the interview with Myern thing like yeah, sure that could help me and in a way and blow up or whatever the fuck go viral, But it's not worth me personally compromising my morals and my character because while I like Myron, on the other hand, I know that I don't like I don't like black people. I don't like them. I don't want to live around them. I don't want to be around them. I don't want to have nothing to do with them. I think they should be gone. I think they should go back to Africa and live there as free as they want. There's no reason for them to live in civilized society. That is what I believe. So if I go the other way and have an interview with him and be like, oh, well does he really believe this, and it's they called me in a question now. So that's that's why I want to do it. But not a lot of people are like us, Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I respect that I said. I don't. I don't hold the exact same position issues. So I can go talk to these people. I've been very fortunate or I've actually had a decent number of good black people that have been friends with But I can also admit as a whole there's a problems. I'm not going to fucking be scared. Race is to be like, hey, there's some problems in these communities. I think it's possible that they could maybe turn around and be fixed at least partially, but that would be like a long process, and no one wants to admit that the process. I know you, you went off on that one.
Speaker 2: All right. I don't want to do it, but.
Speaker 1: You, oh man, yeah, you went hard.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, full time to try to domesticate these monsters, all right, and it just doesn't work. You know, even a person like Myron knows that this is the truth. He says it all the time and he's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I wonder if the culture could change, at least partially because the culture has been pushed to just be so degenerate. On top of it, at please be better. Yeah, I guess they could get the Jews for the rap songs. Could be like, yo, I'm gonna be a good man, wear a suit. I'm sure for my family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they'll make a rap song about being an actual father instead.
Speaker 1: Of like even picking up my children. No, that's teaching them soccer.
Speaker 3: You can't bro it's been it's just been too eroded, you know, to to really try. And we have we have all of this Caike money that will bend a lot of these people to their will. So that's why I don't put a lot of faith in the system. I'd rather just see it all torn down and let's build a new one.
Speaker 1: It's really fucking bad. People like they'll be like, oh, you're dividing the Republican Party, dividing it. I'm not fucking party with these people. I'm not. I want to burn that thing to the ground. I'm not part of that party. That's completely not part of some israel first fucking cuck they're having like they're starting to push trainy Ship a couple of years ago. They're finally pushing it back on that. It's like, oh, that's not my party. That was yea, like.
Speaker 2: What exactly like they were?
Speaker 3: I think what a part of their platform I can't like I think it was when Trump was running this last time, they were like pro l not like pro but they weren't.
Speaker 1: Like Ruth Jenner up and ship, like yeah, they.
Speaker 3: Brought you know what I mean. They've got all of these fucking niggers there. They got all of these juke bitches that are like pretended to be whores, like dressing all scandalous and all of this nonsense.
Speaker 2: And I'm looking at it, I'm saying, what are these people conserving anymore?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Where where's your morals at? Where are you gonna stand on anything? And then when they had it, and then when they did that convention, the Republican Convention, they had that demon Indian.
Speaker 2: Song that they sang. That was that fucking weirdness. You know, they never talked about.
Speaker 3: They never ever, the Republican Party ever talks about trying to help the white working class.
Speaker 2: They're always like the last ones mentioned.
Speaker 1: True, and white people are suffering too, you know, suicide rate, drug addiction with white men. It's a bad problem. You're not did No one gives a shit about them? You Trump, Oh, I want the black vote? What do you get like five percent of the black vote and get for.
Speaker 3: Five percent of the of the fucking monkeys who are gonna hate you anyway?
Speaker 2: For what? You know? You you could win without doing that.
Speaker 3: You could, I'm more than sure you could even And again there there's always gonna be a couple of you know, I mean a couple of them that will vote Republican for whatever reason. But the majority of them they don't even vote. They don't even know how. I mean a lot of them they never have IDs anywhere to do it. So what's the point.
Speaker 1: It seems stupid entering so much to one group. It's like, be authentic, if you know, if I run, if you want to vote for me, great, but I'm not gonna pander to a group. It's just pathetic. It's like you see it NonStop and then trying to pander to like the gays and trannies and shit too.
Speaker 3: Again another group that is in a minor I think it's like, what is what is the gay population this country?
Speaker 2: It's like two percent or something.
Speaker 1: Most think maybe one percent or something. But they try like stretching it out, acting like it's normal. They have this whole like, you know, the sodomy group, Like they push like this their whole identity, you know, like my identity is being a dude. You get sodomized, Give me a fucking break, Like, who's gonna be gay? Clean? Keep that shit in the close at least, don't want to see that shit fucking praded around, you know, fucking pride parades.
Speaker 3: And there was a time when being a faggot it wasn't. We didn't like it, but we tolerated it because we understood that some people, you know what I mean, they were abused as a child, mom and dad broke up at a young age, or some trauma.
Speaker 2: That warped their minds, because that's usually the case.
Speaker 1: That's usually the case.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like, all right, we could feel bad for them, but now nobody. I have zero tolerance for them anymore, because you've went from you've went from let us get married, let us adopt kids. Now it's uh, bake our cake or we're gonna fucking ruin your business. Then it went to now, let us sew a dick onto your child and cut the cut the other child's dick off, Like let us do gay pride parades where we're dancing around naked in front of children.
Speaker 2: Let us do drag queen story time. So it is just we gave this and then they took a fucking mile and now it's pure. It is pure insanity.
Speaker 3: It is disgusting behavior that is completely unacceptable and it should be unacceptable in any society. Those people need to going back.
Speaker 2: To saying asylums and put them in there.
Speaker 1: I mean, it spreads disease to act like it's normal. I live in San Francisco for a while. I remember came home it was priparatey. It came in and dude, you're like fucking in my like in my poor cherry. I'm like, what the fuck? If I would beat him up, I probably got a hate crime.
Speaker 2: Charge, yah would have.
Speaker 1: It's like, that's disgusting, dude. They wouldn't allow straight people to do that. And it's like broad daylight it's like, this is fucking disgusting. I was like pissed off, and then I'm like, what am I gonna do? So I just fucking left my house. I'm not gonna go like get a hate crime charge to beat dudes up fucking in front of my house. I'm not gonna just disgusting filth you.
Speaker 2: See, and it puts you. And that's another This is again why I don't I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I don't want to try to save this system because it is it is purposefully making everybody uncomfortable and unable to defend their homes, unable to defend themselves there, families, I mean, where do we draw the line here?
Speaker 1: You got to draw it somewhere. And they want to be the publics are trying too hard to be included in love by everyone, and everyone's not gonna love you if people are gonna love you regardless, trying to win everyone over, you know, like it just makes no sense. Let me get a few more of the super few more super chats. How do you feel being a Christian while a lot of people like hands some truth attack Christianity? Oh interesting?
Speaker 2: How do I feel about Well? I love, I love my faith you know, and I've I've talked to HD about it.
Speaker 1: I want to try too.
Speaker 3: I wanted to well, I wanted to one of his spaces not too long ago. And they're all anti Christian there, which is which is fine. And I told them so, Look, I don't hate you guys, like I understand where you're coming from with certain aspects of Christianity. I understand you guys are very angry with the Zionist Christian aspect of it. I don't like it either. You're I've been Catholic all my life and I will always be this way. And I fully believe that my faith got me through prison and and God was protecting me.
Speaker 2: There's nobody that can ever change my mind about that.
Speaker 3: On the other hand, I look at them and I say, listen, even though you guys don't agree with me on what God is real, I still love you, I still care about you.
Speaker 2: You're still white. I want you to succeed, I want your family to succeed. I don't hate you.
Speaker 3: And then they'll, you know, And then they were like, well, you know, the Christians get mad at us, and they and I'm like, and I think I tried to tell them, like guys.
Speaker 2: I don't think that they're mad.
Speaker 3: I think that it's it's not so much what you're saying, it's how you're saying it exactly.
Speaker 1: I called them a couple weeks ago. I had like a forty five minute conversation with him. I thought I was reaching him for a second. Then at the end I felt like lost them again. I was trying to say, like, you know, you're not The direction is not not smart, bro, you tow it down a little bit. Even if you feel this way, your message isn't right. The way you're attacking people. It's like a lot of these people are friends like you. It's just not a good message. But for a second, I feel like I was reaching them. I feel myself losing him.
Speaker 3: Look, HT is just doing what he thinks is right to try to help the movement.
Speaker 2: I cannot condemn him for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna do that either. I never condemn someone.
Speaker 2: He's been a very good friend to me, and he.
Speaker 1: Has been Yeah we're not that closed, but he's been really cool. Was I to talk to him? So I'm not gonna go condemning someone. I don't agree with his with the way he's pushing things. Tried telling him that, which is act. That's what you like someone you should call and let them know. And you think they're not going.
Speaker 2: To We're only looking out for it, We're only concerned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't like grilling. I was just saying, I don't feel like it's the best way you're doing things, you know, but what do you do. He's a man, He'll make his own decisions. I feel a respectful conversation.
Speaker 3: But okay, it's fine with me, And I say it to the to the Pagans and the oldness and the people who are not Christian.
Speaker 2: You're white, you're European. I love you, and I want us to be together.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, yeah, I know. Like I said, I think it's he's gotten too caught up in the religion, the Jewish religion part. Like, let's say, even if even if it is true, you could just cut that part out of it, you know, Like I'm not religious, so I'm like, if you feel this way, just cut cut the Zionist part out of the religion.
Speaker 3: And even there are some points that they make that I could I could sit there and take it as constructive criticism and say you know something, You're not wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I've never told them that, but I do tell them, and I will say it now that people got their morals from Christianity and it is instilled in them and they love it, and they want to believe in a higher power. They want to believe that God loves them and that Jesus died for their sins, which is what I believe. You can attack that and then expect them to be completely understanding about it. Maybe you can question, maybe you could talk to but you guys, the way you guys are coming off as like you're attacking them, and that's why you guys are having this negative backlash. But again, then I said, but I but I take your consruct your criticism. I understand it, and I'm still year and I still wanna. I still would love us to all work together. That's what I told him, and I'm saying, I.
Speaker 1: Know, because they designed Christianas are clearly a problem. But you're not gonna You're not gonna go after all Christianity. People need a higher power, they need something to put their faith. That's why I tried, you know, try getting through, but hey, sometimes it don't work. See if you have any more super chats and we can move on. What's your thoughts on Patriot Front? We already talked about that, so I thanks the super chat. Though, why are you still in New York? That's a good one, oh man.
Speaker 3: Well, I have family here, and I take care of my dad. My dad, well, I love dearly and was you know, he's always he's always been in my corner.
Speaker 2: And uh, since my mom passed.
Speaker 3: That really took a lot out of him, you know, and he needs somebody to look after him.
Speaker 2: So that's what I do. It's the reason that I stay. You know.
Speaker 3: I cook for him, I clean for him, you know, I make sure he as als medicine, and I try my best to be a good and dutiful son because you know, that's that's what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 2: But do I want to leave?
Speaker 3: Of course I do. I don't want to be here anymore, and I am considering going. I am trying my best to get some money together so that I could hire somebody to help, you know, watch out from my dad because he he doesn't want to leave, you know, he's of the opinion that's like listen, like this is where your mom left and I'm going to here and that's it. And oh, you know how they are when they get people get stuck in their ways in all the they get stuck. And when you live in the city for so long, you get a little bit of Stockholm syndrome and it's hard to leave.
Speaker 1: New York's the greatest place in the earth. Like I lived there for a few years. Everyone's so stuck on it. But no, that's that's but that's why I stay.
Speaker 2: That's why I stay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, over the years, I've gotten good at reading people's bullshitters and stuff, And right away I can tell you're a good person, despite you know, the crazy shit you do and say. I can tell like, oh, this is actually a guy, a good guy, good heart. You're trying to look out for me and stuff right away, looking out for your dad, not the person people wo think you were. Probably part of the reason wy people are so intrigued they see like like multiple personalities.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, there is definitely that aspect. I'm not gonna say there.
Speaker 1: Is, yeah, right, Like, okay, there's a little truth to that one. We'll talk about a few current events. Sure, was it think you think you sent me a video? Something going on with what's his name? Over in Ireland?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, did you forgot listen? Iris?
Speaker 1: I think you sent me a video someone sent me.
Speaker 3: You love the Irish people, man, they they are they are fucking base.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if you see the whole.
Speaker 1: Story I've I don't know exactly what's gone on, but I watched the video and it sounds like some girl, a ten year old girl got raped or something by a migrant and people are like rioting, pissed off rightfully. So I guess in Ireland, I don't know zactly what's going on there, but it seems like all over Europe they just flooded insane mountain immigrants and really quickly, completely different cultures, causing massive problems. We were having the same problem in the US, clearly orchestrated, and people in Ireland like they're fed up. Keith Woods was covering the story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they From what I there was some fucking doone coon that should have been deported some time ago and they didn't do it, and then he raped this little girl, and the Irish did what the Irish do best.
Speaker 2: They fight back and they burned down one of the migrant hotels. And we're protesting.
Speaker 3: I think because I was busy, I just didn't get a chance to read the whole thing. But I think they were protesting outside of either the Prime Minister's house or they were outside of Parliament, one of the two, and they were like screaming, get them out, get them out.
Speaker 2: You know. That is but that's the case in a lot of places in Europe.
Speaker 3: But just the Irish are are very unique people that they're willing to fight, you know. I think that's why Connor wanted to run, because he's seen, you know, what's going on over there, and I'm sure he hates it because he loves his country, which everybody, every man should.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me and Connor a feuded, but I think he loves his country and I'll give him that I could. There's there's things I like about Connor, even though we've had some feuds and stuff, because you know, he's been close to Nate Diaz and him fighting like twice has caused some issues and we've almost gotten it this fights. But I can still respect the man.
Speaker 2: You got it right, I know.
Speaker 3: And I love the The Nate Diz fight and Connor fight was very iconic.
Speaker 2: I watched highlights of it every once in a while.
Speaker 3: It was such a great It was such an amazing fight both both times.
Speaker 1: Both those were great. Yeah, I was in corner of both of those. Those those were epic. And first one turned really personal because Connor.
Speaker 3: Talking to me too, And yes, I saw, I saw it, I remember, I mean, but that's that's his game, man. He tries to get in people's heads. But I knew he wasn't when he started doing it. I'm like, Yo, you're not gonna that's not gonna work on n.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna work on It's not gonna work on him.
Speaker 2: Bro, he doesn't give a fuck. So I thought it was.
Speaker 3: It was interesting, but yeah, man, it's it's sad what's going on in Ireland.
Speaker 2: And there's a lot of people over there, a lot.
Speaker 3: Of Irish patriots that have had enough, and I see them organizing protests very often. This is not the first time that they've done this, where they have burned down one of the migrant centers, which I fucking cheered at all every single time they did it.
Speaker 1: If you rape a ten year old girl, you should be ended right there. You should be by the people, and the people that do it should be celebrated as heroes. Yes, it's just evil, like to allow this happened to our fucking daughters, you know, like I'm a father, and it's like it was a separate but just came out in the news that the Prime Minister of Israel, edvan Brock whatever, brutally beat and raped one of the Epstein girls. And it's like barely the news they're covering up and this has prime minister did this. I doesn't say prime minister of what country, of course it's Israel exactly. And people are as sick of this shit. They're not able to like control information anymore.
Speaker 3: No, there's too many people like ourselves that are on top of the news and are willing to ask the tough questions and make these points that you know, normal journalists are gonna just just pass it by and pretend like it's not real or call people like us conspiracy theorists, you know, like are wearing fucking tinfoil hats over here, and the people of not only of America but of Europe see through it. You know, you can't pull a wool over their eyes anymore and pretend that these issues are not right in their face.
Speaker 1: Yet they have no First Amendment there though, So I think it's in England. They're arresting people off like Facebook posts.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes they are, Yes they are, and I could get concerned that we are not too far from something like that happening here.
Speaker 1: I agree. I think they want to pass these hate speech laws. They've already talked about anti Semitism bills, and yeah, I'm sure they might add some other races, but obviously the prime race they're carried about is, you know, the Jewish people. Once you start criticizing them, they want special las deporting people. Not that deporting people, it's the worst thing, but the reason why they're doing it is only because of that. That's what piss me off. Like you could burn American flag in the colleges. You're fine, you burn the really flag. They're to poor you right with the right people, but the reason doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: And then they they what's it called they put they made like our Congress passed those laws now, like with immigration that anybody that is anti Israel cannot come into the country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy. Look social media and stuff. California just passed something in kindergarten through high school where they have like all this. I don't know exactly what it is and it really details, but they passed a special anti Semitism like courses and guidelines. So from kindergarten on, your kids is going to get in doctrinated. I mean already have been, but they'll make it even worse.
Speaker 3: I think it was Joseph Gerbels that said it, and I'm trying to remember the quote exactly, but basically what he said was is that when the Jews start making laws against hating them, and again I'm just kind of paraphrasing it, hating them or questioning them, that's when you know that they're losing their grip, you know. That's kind of that's essentially what he said. I don't remember the quote exactly off the top of my head.
Speaker 2: I'm not an encyclopedia, but.
Speaker 3: I see them doing things like this, the laws, the deportations of anybody whose questions Israel, passing the law that if you burn an Israeli flag it's considered a hate crime. You know, I think that they are scared, you know, because a lot of these actions that they're taking are the acts of desperation, you know, because they see such an awakening online, especially with the youth, you know, and with the Charlie Kirk situation, that that really ramped it up, you know. And those guys were not like us at all.
Speaker 1: No, because Charlie Kirk was super pro Israel, but he was getting berated at every college place he went to, so he was was getting hard to defend. Then he lost that donor, so he's like, well, if I lost a donor too, and I'm just getting berated constantly for defending them, I'm gonna have to go against Israel. And then, by coincidence, he got shot right after, did you.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure you saw the the Candace Owens text.
Speaker 1: I think so, the one about with he has no choice but to turn on Israel and he was shot like a day or two later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I want to know. I want to know who was in that.
Speaker 3: Group chat, you know what I mean, I want to know who it was. I think that there was one guy that was on Charlie Kirk's show that was clearly close to Charlie. I guess that he kind of sent the tex candas, you know. I remember, I remember seeing a little clip of him mentioning it. I can't remember the guy's name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know that. I don't know the turning point. Guys, they stopped inviting me once I criticized Israel. Did they actually Oh yeah, they actually. I was invited early on too. Their events stopped getting the invites after October seventh.
Speaker 2: This is this is the quote Joseph Gerbels.
Speaker 3: A law against hating Jews is usually the beginning of the Jews end.
Speaker 1: Interesting. You know, it's weird that over and over the same thing happens and they don't reflect and be like, oh, maybe we should change some behavior instead of passing laws. It's really strange. Speaking of Gebels, I should that reminds me. I have an Analytic Hill Publishing dot com. One of my sponsors, you know, yeah, they you know, they sent me one of his books. I haven't read it yet. But if you guys want to support an awesome company, put fight back for the promo code and save some money and help the podcast. Because guys like me and you are obviously harder to get sponsors. So we got to appreciate the sponsors who do you get.
Speaker 3: Yes, they put their asses on the line for us, and we have to always, you know, tip our hat and say thank you. Because yeah, man, we're we put our asses on the line too, you know, everything that we say, and it is a dangerous world out there.
Speaker 1: Charlie Kirk. We're just talking about what happened to him. Rather it's whether it was a tranny lover or you know, a conspiracy. Either way, it's danger.
Speaker 2: I don't think that that was What about the gag order? Did you see the gag order?
Speaker 1: I haven't seen that. I haven't followed that case that close, to be honest.
Speaker 3: I've been following it here and there because I just find it terribly interesting. And the judge that is presiding over Tyler Robinson's case put like one of the biggest gag orders that I think that has ever been put forth, where nobody can say anything about the case, like not the media, which I don't know how that's possible because we have because.
Speaker 2: We have the free press. I don't know how he can do that.
Speaker 3: But over the media, over Tyler Robinson, over his lawyer, over the everybody, so nobody can question anything.
Speaker 2: Why, well, this is it's bizarre. It's giving me like very we can't question the Holocaust vibes?
Speaker 1: You know you think you can't question, you should question I haven't followed this case that I closed, but that's like weird that guy that you jumped up and you know, like I did it. The Jewish guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Jewish guy, George Zen.
Speaker 1: I looked up Jewish population and you and you toss like one out of five hundred you have that there's tons of little holes in the thing. So like, I don't have a strong opinion yet, but I think instantly Israel should be the top suspect anytime there's assassination right off the start or a suspect.
Speaker 3: I was one of the first people, and I like patted myself on the back. But it was like me and like a few other people that said automatically and and again as soon as I put a tweet out saying that Israel did it basically and like in so many words, and then of.
Speaker 2: Course, uh, the ADL.
Speaker 3: I'll bunch it hol on, wait, I gotta I gotta remember the outlets, know, because I just it just popped into my mind.
Speaker 2: The ADL. Here it is, I have it here.
Speaker 3: As soon as I posted this, and then it ended up on the ADL's website.
Speaker 1: You know you're doing good around the ADL's hate list.
Speaker 2: Adla.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm like I think I might be like number one or number two on the I. Man, maybe I'm probably number one or two, maybe behind Nick and man that you're you're right in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, top ten probably, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You're top ten. So the A d l uh, the World, Israelianews.
Speaker 3: Dot com, and uh Baptist Press all posted my tweet saying that Israel did it, and then a little and then everybody like kind of was like, oh no, like that's conspiracy this and that, and I was still like nope.
Speaker 2: I'm like, nope, they did it. They did it. And then the Cannas thing came out, you know, and then I pointed.
Speaker 3: Out the fact that the Jerusalem Post was the first news outlet, i mean literally minutes after the man is shot.
Speaker 1: And then Yahoo was the first comment on it too, out of world leaders.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was, yes, he was almost.
Speaker 1: Almost kind of like yeah, like nine to eleven yea. Every single time I think the saying.
Speaker 2: Goes every single time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, once sah, why don't you start seeing it? You're just like god, damn early you see the meme, Like, no, you're the point where I don't need to do an early life check.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like that when that one's funny, that's a new one I saw I've.
Speaker 1: Ever seen that a couple of years ago and be like, oh, I'll never be there. Now I'm like, oh, yeah, I don't even need do an early life check now.
Speaker 3: Master status, Yes, we're we're definitely on a master status at this point calling these things out. And I hope and again I hope that more people can educate themselves on a lot of the false flag terrorist attacks that have.
Speaker 2: Been perpetrated by Israel. I mean, I have a whole book on it.
Speaker 1: There is where can people get your book?
Speaker 3: There's it's called Solving nine to eleven by Christopher Bolin.
Speaker 1: Here, that's great. I haven't seen that, but here that's you know.
Speaker 3: It's a really really good book. And Christopher Bolin was uh, he was a journalist. I think he might have passed away, but I.
Speaker 1: Think he's still around with him recently already.
Speaker 2: Kind I love that here, it's so it's so amazing.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna hit him back out reminding me because I was trying to get on the podcast. I think he's bring them all stepped away from the limelight. But maybe he's not one hundred percent maybe stepping back in.
Speaker 3: Look, I mean from when you read his book. I mean there were times where people were threatening to kill him, you know, I mean we're talking about what Israel's part in with nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: He opened my eyes up to odigo, odago. You know what that is.
Speaker 1: Yep, it's the text message. A good amount of research into nine eleven, A text message popped into Israeli companies telling them, you know, there was attack that day. There was zim Shipping, which is a big Israeli government contractor. They broke their least two weeks before moved out. Lucky Larry Silvernstein was the owner.
Speaker 2: He got insurance policy terrorism.
Speaker 1: There was there was shorting against United American airlines. Those were the two airlines that were that were hijacked. The person that ran the security or they weren't Jewish, but it was George. George Bush's brother ran the security for the World Trade Center and for the airports the planes were stole from it. It goes on and on, the dancing, the art students. It's like you people got to read these books. I recommend it because it's like so deep and there's probably more information out now than when the book's even out, but it's just.
Speaker 3: Oh, sure, but it gets you it definitely. It gives you a lot of good information to go on. Like I read that book in prison, like I haven't read it since, Like I read it like twice when I was in there.
Speaker 2: I've read a bunch of stuff. But you know how it did. Like you read stuff you're you would try to get pieces of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get pieces of it, but it's it's a really he's a really great guy. And I hope that you do have him on if you can get him, because that would.
Speaker 1: A month ago. Then he kind of disappeared because the guy did say they gave me the contact, Like, oh, he's kind of hard to get but uh, I think he got beat up really bad and almost killed by the police or something.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's in the book.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I don't know exactly. I don't want to tell history song exactly what happened, but that's what the guy that gave me his contact told me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I supise you can get him, man, because I think people need to hear his story, especially now because when he wrote these books and when he was talking about what Israel did during nine to eleven, the Internet wasn't like the way it is now. Social media wasn't like the way it is now where things can go massively viral and you.
Speaker 2: Get millions and millions of eyes on. It wasn't like that back then.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: So if he was to, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Mean resurface and do it now, I think that he would be doing a great justice, not only to everybody who would listen, but for himself.
Speaker 2: So, mister Bolin, if you're out there, I hope you come back. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll reach out to him, because somebody gave me his number and I talked to him for a second. Then he kind of disappeared. But I think he's a little stand office. But it didn't seem like it was. It wasn't like a hard no either, you know.
Speaker 2: All right, hey listen, it's definitely a maybe.
Speaker 1: So that's a good start exactly because he's thinking Kim and Ryan Dawson. They were some of the early guys that really pushed this out. Because I had never heard of that till a few years ago. Someone then he goes Ryan Dawson's front talk to you started telling me all the ship. I'm like, wait what you started looking it up? And you're like, there's so much, so much information. You know, we just mentioned a couple of data points. People definitely should look. I think Ryan Dawson just had a new film. I haven't watched it. I'll watch that tonight on nine to eleven too, because he's already done a film in the past. I think he just drops off. You just look him up. He's super sharp. He's done a lot of research on all the Israel stuff. Like early on, you know, he could be a little abrasive. So he's had a falling out a lot of people because he's very like matter of fact, I get along with him well, but I know he's had some falling out to people, which can some people not want to push his work. But he's done really good work, super good like he happens those.
Speaker 3: As with people that have you know, strong opinions and are willing to stand by that.
Speaker 2: You know, stand by them, you have these falling outs.
Speaker 1: You know, people with principal those are the principle. I think he's just the way he views things. But he's the guy that will go through all like the little paperwork, the detailed things that take hours that I'm not good at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm not good at that either.
Speaker 3: To to really sit there and know all these fine details, the tedious work of it, I have.
Speaker 2: To sit I have to say, like, I'm not that good at it. I'm okay.
Speaker 1: But you'll lead all the police reports and then they redact stuff, so he'll try to figure out what goes in there, like all that little dote his patience. I had patients like that, No, I know, like I don't. But guys like that are absolutely crucial to do the research. And there's not very many guys that do real research anymore.
Speaker 2: No, not at all.
Speaker 3: Everything Everything is like fuck, especially now everything is like AI and you know, look it up here.
Speaker 2: It's like very easy, you know.
Speaker 3: But to see people that really want to put that sort of time and effort into them, I admire it very much.
Speaker 1: And AI well earlier talking about the media companies, and then you look who you know about who owns them? Social Media, Google, they're all owned by by Jews AI. That's the next It's already you know a lot of them is already owned by these companies. And that's gonna be scary. They're going to be telling us what's true with no places to research. You just ask a question and tell you what's true. So the information war is its to be one now basically because they're going to take it where we can't question anything. They'll hit you with drone strikes you start asking the wrong question. Let's Palinar will have a kill list and then oh, yeah, sounds crazy, but this could be the reality.
Speaker 2: No, it's not crazy, it's not crazy at all.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm more than sure that Palenteer has already built in a back door for Masad to go in and do data collection on all of us, everybody who likes a tweet that might be anti Semitic or slightly racist, and they're going to compile all of that data and then sometime down the road, if they ever get what they want to put us on, like a Chinese social credit score, they'll match that data with it and you won't be able to get on a fucking bus or buy a cart and the milk, or a fucking anything.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure that that's how they're going to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, they already have these ability to make these lists. I think they're probably already gathering our data. They're the ones that make the kill list, and in Gaza currently get that they do a score, you have, like a kill score, and they're like, oh, take this person out. I mean, I asked Roc. I'm like expecuative, if there was a kill list in America? Who do you think would be? Like the top fifty people on Twitter on the power of the list, And they had my name on there, like Nick, they had like you know, uh who else they have? They had some like political. It was mostly people that I actually don't I don't remember. I'm gonna have to ask again to see you might get different answers. Though sometimes I.
Speaker 2: Gotta work harder. I gotta work harder than no.
Speaker 1: I think guys asked. I think it was like top ten asked what number would would Jake shows bey and it gave me like twenty eight or something like, oh shit, I really am on the list that the list that GROC would come up with. And the other people ahead me were like guys that like had done like real research, pissed off the FBI, guys like Edward Snowden. You're like, oh shit, oh yeah, there were these guys they really want to cure the Snowden's what's the other guy that was in prison forever the wiki leaks guy. Uh oh, Julian Julian Julia. Yeah, so like, shit, they put my name up with these guys. That's not good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it is definitely.
Speaker 3: It is a little scary, but hey man, it's uh, it's all we're going.
Speaker 1: To die anyways. It's like you have a calling, you know, Like if you believe in a higher power, in God, it's like, are you going to do what's right? Are you going to live your life and fear on your fucking knees?
Speaker 3: Hey, if you gotta go, at least you know in your heart and everybody who loves you knows that you you sacrifice for something and it was not in vain, you know, and you you did the best that you possibly could to warn people and to give them some courage and to give them some knowledge. I mean, I personally think that that's that's an honorable way to go, you know, if if you if you got to do it, and we all got to get there sometime.
Speaker 2: So it's it's I've kind of made peace.
Speaker 3: With it a little bit. I mean, I know, we all put our faces on this and there's a lot of people that hate us, so you have to be willing to accept that something like that could happen, because the whole political climate right now is so heated, you know, it's like powder keg at this point.
Speaker 1: You've got to be realistic, you know, like obviously doesn't mean you want to, but you got to be realistic when you're putting stuff out there. There's some dangers. But all through human history, men were always willing to die for honor and to protect what they believed in their country and their nation. And we've kind of lost that a little bit, we have.
Speaker 2: But I do still see remnants of it.
Speaker 1: I think it's getting back a little more though. Actually, I think people are starting to stand up being a little more bold, being like, you know what, things are going to fall apart if we don't step up and do something, and hopefully things can be solved in a nice political, uh political way, But we don't know.
Speaker 2: No, we don't.
Speaker 3: And I do see a lot of guys that probably wouldn't have said maybe not as extreme as I am, but you know, on the tier with something like you would say, they probably wouldn't have said those things a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: No, like I brought that Kenny Koh, he came in, like said, he had a copy of mindcomp he was gonna come in. He had a Nazi uniform, but he just got all the social media polled. So he's like, oh, I don't want to get your YouTube pulled. It just shows you like everywhere he said. Yeah, he's hoping to get him back and trying to reach out, but they hit his Instagram today. He has his YouTube still, but he had a half a million on Instagram. That's you know, where he helps push his sponsors and all this. So there is sacrifices. Like you said, if people don't call me a gripter, it's like, obviously this is what I believe. This isn't the side you're gonna pick if you're a gripter. If you're a gripter, you gonna take that seven thousand dollars check. You know, it would be embarrassing if you're a pro Israel account and you're pushing Israel and you weren't getting paid. How dumb that box after? How dumb are those idiots? Here's some girls like it don't get paid. I'm like, I actually believe you. You're such an idiot. I think you're one of the few that are pushing Israel propaganda without getting paid. There's like I call him Coon Tatum.
Speaker 3: You see him, Oh my god, yeah yeah, Talmud Tatum, right, yeah, Like.
Speaker 1: I only got spat on once. I told him, I'm like, all debate you on my show. I only spit on you one time.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what his goal is there.
Speaker 3: You can't make any sort of like logical reasoning that he's doing it other than there must be some sort of money transaction blackml.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's got to be one of the two. Everybody attacks him about it.
Speaker 3: Everybody makes fun of him about it, you know, and like he's a.
Speaker 2: He's a fucking dumb nigger.
Speaker 3: It doesn't really it doesn't really surprise me that he's doing this.
Speaker 2: But he's their own.
Speaker 1: No, he's just completely humiliated himself for money. And they do pay well though, like seven k posts that's literally comes from Afara disclosure, you know, so someone like him probably get paid a few million dollars. But it still isn't really fucking worth it to be a clown like that for a few million dollars.
Speaker 3: No, it's not, And to just have your entire character called into question constantly because everybody is always going to throw that in anybody's face.
Speaker 2: Now, I mean that does not just him, but anybody who.
Speaker 3: Goes out there and just constantly wants to go to bat for Israel. Like I've seen Ted Kruz. He was at some church, and I don't know what kind of church it might have been. I'm not I'm not hitting on anybody. I think it might have been a Protestant or born again Christian.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: The point is he gets up there and he's like, Oh, we have to give this money to Israel.
Speaker 2: We have to. If we don't give this money.
Speaker 3: To Israel, it would cost America like one hundred billion dollars to gather the intelligence that Israel us.
Speaker 1: Dude, are you a spy on Iran? I think it's what he said, right.
Speaker 3: Why if we're not there and we're not backing them up, we probably don't even really need to gather intelligence. It's we have a whole ocean in between us. There are a bunch of guys running around on trucks. They're not gonna bomb us. We're fine, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well they push us into Iraq War Alf nine eleven we're talking about now, they're trying to push his war Iran. It's like, fight your own fucking wars, leave us the fuck alone. And I'm just sick. And you get to a point where they pushed you too far and you got no choice but to tell them to get fucked. And I'm glad seeing all these guys just get mocked, Like we've completely changed the whole narrative. A couple of years ago, everyone was scared of getting blacklisted for be an anti semi but now we're blacklisting these people. I think we got to play that, We got to play the own roles against them, right.
Speaker 3: I have no problem at all with fighting fire with fire, because that seems to be the only way that these people get the point across. Like, for instance, one Charlie got killed, there was a lot of Liberals that were dancing and having a good time on TikTok and celebrating, and the Conservatives who never do this, they always say, they used to always say, oh, we'll take the high road.
Speaker 1: Nope.
Speaker 3: They got those people fired. They dosed them, you know what I mean. They went after them. And I sat back and I watched, and I was like, good for you guys.
Speaker 1: Like exactly, Boss, always play the high road when people you're up against aren't. That's what I realized after nine eleven, after January sixth, Oh, these people hate you and want you in prison forever, and we're trying to play the high road against them. You realize that obviously with what they're trying to do to you.
Speaker 3: That's that's why I took this route, man, because I said, if they're gonna if they're not gonna fight with rules, then why should I.
Speaker 1: Exactly, you can't fight people that are playing dirty and play fair with them. So like if you're in a street fight and someone trying to gouge their eyes and you better do the same.
Speaker 2: Bat, you gotta do the same.
Speaker 3: If they're gonna try to slice your throat or bite you or whatever I mean, then fuck man.
Speaker 2: And it's about survival, because that's what it's about right now.
Speaker 3: It's not only a survival of ideas and your culture and to hold on to who you are as a people. It's not just about that you're fighting to just exist, to just live.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, And these people aren't playing the rules, you know. It's like if we're going to do training and we're read a kickboxing and one of us doesn't follow it. It's like the other person better break the rules too. You have to realize what rules you're playing by.
Speaker 2: I encourage them.
Speaker 3: I encourage people to, you know what I mean, shame them as much as possible, call out their complete disregard of morals. Call and if you got to get somebody fired, if you got to get somebody, if there's someone needs to be docs because they think that they're liberal and nothing's gonna happen to them.
Speaker 2: No, we're done playing that fucking game with you people.
Speaker 3: We tried it that way and then you guys just went around going after people's parents, going after people's kids, going about where they go to school. You know, I mean, fuck this is There's been so many There's been so many times where I've seen stuff like this. People have reached out to me where they said, like one little thing on the internet, some leftist caught wind of it, and then they like wanted to go after their kids at school.
Speaker 1: See that's that's just fucked up, you know, like.
Speaker 2: You know they want to.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to play low enough from go after someone's kids, you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: And they want to.
Speaker 3: There was I won't say an names, but there was a guy that like, he reached out and he said something on the line, and then some leftist caught wind of it, and then they found out where his kids went to school, and then they were calling the school and having their followers call the school and say that the father is a Nazi and uh that they should expel the kid, and then the kid was like getting bullied.
Speaker 2: It was a whole fucking thing.
Speaker 1: That's how disgusting these people are. You're up against, dude. I got I got training at seven, so I got to take off in this a second and great conversation. This is good, you know, easy to They said, I liked you for the second I met you get the guest of Periode, so it's, uh, you're a pretty nice racist guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't let anybody.
Speaker 1: Make me look moderate. So it's like, oh, I like someone that, uh, I'm becoming the position, which is crazy, but that's kind of a good thing.
Speaker 3: Listen, if there's gonna be a moderate in that position, I'd rather have it be somebody like you than somebody like a like a god knows, like a Ted Cruise or something, because they're not moderate.
Speaker 1: They're not moderate. The piece of shit. This is real first, Like, I don't know, I don't know if it's no. These guys I think are fucking black, melt like little boys.
Speaker 2: They have to be.
Speaker 1: The way they tweet like, it's like they get some dark, nasty secret like this. It seems like it's more than money. Like Lindsey Graham, look at that guy. That guy's a homosexual man.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he's no wife, no girlfriend? Who's a Yeah? What was your sponsor? One more time? Give got a shout out? Where can people do you? Like? You get so close? People ask me where I get those joker shirts?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well you know something, dude, I have stuff. I just I sell a lot of things pretty quickly. But I'm bringing the never Loser Smile shirt back and like a.
Speaker 2: Zip up hoodie. I got the white boy winter hoodies that are really nice.
Speaker 3: Of course, everybody everybody always wants Everyone always wants this thing.
Speaker 2: If I could find it, where is it here?
Speaker 1: He gave me that gun and the bang is as.
Speaker 2: Everyone always wants one.
Speaker 1: I gotta use that at some point in one of these shows. It's so good.
Speaker 2: So I'm trying to get these back. It's it's I'm just waiting for stuff.
Speaker 3: But everybody could find me on X Joe Growaffen Friend, you guys can find me there. All the links the telegram are there. You can check out my new streaming platform, Crusaders dot gg. And I want to give a big shout out to my sponsor see Usgo Empire and Duel dot com and the maker and founder of Duel dot com, Monarch. They're really really good guys, man. I hope we can get them back on X really soon. They're the first casino to ever launch a zero percent house edge, and they should be really proud.
Speaker 1: Of that's crazy trying to actually because a lot of these gambling casinos they're gouging you. I think, oh yeah, smart to look and see what the different odds are. Like I don't bet a lot, but I do some fight betting. I'll look at different places and see sometimes the odds are way off and you see how much they're switching them, and you realize, like, oh, there are some of these places are really trying to screw you.
Speaker 3: I never do those sports betting, but I've been playing cards forever, you know what I mean, So I like to play.
Speaker 2: To me, it made sense, like, yeah, it does. I don't. To me, it's like playing a video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just don't gamble money you can't afford to lose. That's lily right, don't get don't level your hockenun.
Speaker 2: Don't be ridiculous.
Speaker 3: But if you want to play a couple of hundred and have a good time and have a drink at a casino, who whats the big exactly?
Speaker 1: As long as you're logical with money, you can lose. Well, fu Man, I gotta run a cash training. But it was great, uh, great talking. I'll call her to.
Speaker 2: Absolutely brother God.
Speaker 1: Okay, h