Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let chin taco one on one one w jr R. But you're freaking idiots all right.
Speaker 3: This hour brought to you by JR R's Talk Back to Rock Weekend All weekend, long year shot to win Metallica tickets. How to participate? First, make sure you have and we know most of you already have our new and improved Free iHeart Radio app on one of your devices. Yeah, and then try out the talkback feature this weekend. When you're prompted to hey, yeah, go ahead, talking sorry is taking a said water. You just tap on that little mic.
Speaker 2: And say, hey, guys, what's going on rocket with jr R.
Speaker 1: Whatever you want to say, and randomly our promotions department's going to pick a bunch of you to win Metallica tickets.
Speaker 3: Talk Back to Rock all weekend. If you don't have the Free iHeart Radio A go get it. It's you'll use it.
Speaker 2: I use it. I use it.
Speaker 1: Actually, you're ready for this. I use the Free iHeart app Monday through Friday guaranteed, because when I'm at the gym, I don't want to listen to the whatever mus act they have coming in.
Speaker 2: So it's perfect.
Speaker 3: You remember when your kid playing in the sand at the beach and you'd be right there where the water meets the sand and you had like sidepool, Yeah, the little muddy mikes and sometimes if you're screwing around, you would sit there and you twist your feet and they'd get it sucking.
Speaker 2: It's stuck in the sand there. It was awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay, so that a little bit more extreme situation. We go to Leland, Michigan, the banks of Lake Michigan. A couple were hunting for something called Leland bluestones, which I guess wash up on the shore there. They're, you know, kind of collectible type stone deal. And as they're walking along, the dude named Mitchell Mitchell O'Brien suddenly began to sink.
Speaker 2: That's an Irish fellow right there.
Speaker 3: Mitchell O'Brien to sink and sink quickly in the sand, and he.
Speaker 4: Ends up getting stuck up to like just below his nipples, fully stuck in the sand, just like Quicksand yeah, but it can't be quicksand if it's right on one of the great what.
Speaker 3: Turns out there was a dredging project going on renourishment thing, and I guess he stepped right where like the runoff runout was happening. Uh huh. And he's a bigger guy and it's sucked him down and it's all of a sudden stuck in the sand.
Speaker 1: You know, half of his body's stuck. He can't move. And when you said that he was stuck up to his nipples. He's got some moves going, some mamboobs right. Well, you know, I mean, don't we all.
Speaker 2: I'm not, I'm not, I'm not move shaming shaming. So here he.
Speaker 3: Is with this woman that he's interested in named Brian, and they're kind of sort of on a date.
Speaker 2: They're still on that, you know.
Speaker 1: No, and he's the fat guy stuck in the mud. I know he's not mud, but.
Speaker 3: She's she's also you know, hey, which said, man's so cool, but I like a bigger gal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, folks. Once now they had to have have been pulled out.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Is it like a beach when some cook gets stuck in the in the in the white zandboy jeep and the trucks going down the road to pull them out. Did they have to hook up something to this guy's.
Speaker 3: Arms and the apparently the fire department got about God, I don't know if the jaws of life were used.
Speaker 1: Hey, when you were a kid, did you guys have any place around growing up in Orlando? Anybody that did knows about?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Mead Gardens that Pat they had muck pits. Did you guys in South Florida have muck pits anywhere?
Speaker 2: Where? You would go there and you're old, you'd bring the.
Speaker 1: Oldest shoes you had and gross clothes because you were going mucking.
Speaker 2: Have you ever done that? Have not?
Speaker 1: Dude, can't say that you missed out and we might need to do it as a bunch of adults.
Speaker 2: Well, no, we won't because we're gonna get like foot aids and stuff like that. Patt and Uh.
Speaker 1: I always have to say crafter Mead. At Mead Gardens, they had these muck pits and we would treade around and you would get a running.
Speaker 5: Ahead, start like this, watch and just go and you'd sink up to your boobs. You would stick up your boobs or more so you had to be careful and know the pits that you were jumping in.
Speaker 2: Pat. It was the best pastime ever. This stuff stink. You watch it.
Speaker 1: Two two five two six. How many texts come in about stink? Playing in the muck pits out at Mead Park two two five two six.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's muck, but no, no, but it wouldn't like the side of.
Speaker 1: A lake where there's the green algae sludge that it smells.
Speaker 2: It was just whatever.
Speaker 1: But then you'd go in the the little stream that ran down there, there was crystal clear, and it would and you'd get.
Speaker 2: Clean off there, but then you get demucked.
Speaker 1: Then you'd be going home with no shoes, no socks. I mean, but that was you know, that was the eighties. You didn't have shoes and socks anyway anymore. But look sunk it Mead Gordon's more than once somebody else. The mud walk. What about the Environmental Center in Sanford? Anywhere with muck was great? Seriously, there was pet It was a troop hat. You'd go there and there would be twenty of your friends who rode BMX were now there, Yeah.
Speaker 2: More people texting then, Hell, yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Okay, spring break in Florida. There's still a few towns that more or less you know, are okay with spring break. I think we might be getting set across one of the bigger ones. Bigger destinations off the list after this year.
Speaker 1: Shenanigan's Pat hold On rewind Uh, we have one right in area of Winter Springs. They said the real mud walk is in is on the four nineteen Winter Springs. Just Chapper on my son's field trip, only dad to go. You know what, I totally forgot. We did field trips. There's kids, which is how we found out about the and from older siblings about all the mud out there that you jump in.
Speaker 2: It was awesome. It was a pass you and I. We need to go. Pat, come on, I have.
Speaker 1: To have to have my foot procedure I had done yesterday healed up and then we're we're going fucking.
Speaker 3: What exactly did you have done to your foot? I didn't know you had a foot. We had it, But you get an a bunyon.
Speaker 1: Right here, see where they had to cut something out. So I had two bones on my pinky my pinky toe bone and my bone on the one next to it rubbed together and gave me this massive thing. So it was like a sore and a callus all mixed. So they had to cut that out yesterday and it went great. Doctor kicked ass and hell yeah, I'm a new man, I was. I've been dealing with this for over a year.
Speaker 2: He just you know, you don't worry about your buddy.
Speaker 3: So anyway, go ahead, spring, I just try to keep up with your ailments. The foot size.
Speaker 2: What do you do? Panama City Beach has had enough?
Speaker 3: What oh?
Speaker 1: Wait, by the way, I also had a little bit of a fungus with the big toenails. To hear this, well, you asked you remember when you had to get your toenails ripped off. Well, we had to hear that. So I I looked at him. I said, hey, Doc, what do you think about that? He said, oh, that's nothing. He goes put some vixed vapor rub on it. He said, it's gonna sound crazy. He put vix vapor rub I bought. I bought vasolene by mistake, So I got a tub of basolene at home if anybody needs it.
Speaker 2: I'm sure some suggestions will come in on what to do with that.
Speaker 1: And now I I need to go get vixed because the vapors would helps it out anyway.
Speaker 2: So that's the trick for you people.
Speaker 1: I told him about the stinky feet stuff that a lister told us about.
Speaker 2: I do not know what he's gonna rabbit hole, And you asked, I answer. I was talking to him.
Speaker 1: I said, hey, something for you, being a diatrist, you know, turn your patients onto this stuff called grands. I said, I don't even endorse them, but a listener mention them. And I have had the cleanest smelling feet pat you'd eat lunch off of them?
Speaker 2: No, no, I wonder, I don't think.
Speaker 3: Apparently the police department at Panama City Beach have basically said this is going to be it. We've had our full departments resources consumed and pushed to the maximum for the last time.
Speaker 2: And they have done it forever.
Speaker 3: And they're making it known to the city council there and anyone who will listen that.
Speaker 2: Put the word out. This ain't gonna happen here anymore. It's been ruined. Who knows. But they may be going the way of my beach. Yeah, hell Malucian County. Yeah, they laid down the law.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and finally I saw this.
Speaker 2: Oh people did it? No Cala too. A bunch of people are texting and the mud and jumping in the muck. What's that finally?
Speaker 3: Lot You ever, when you're someplace and you get kind of stuck behind someone who's somewhat disabled and they're just moving along really incredibly slow, and you you want to go around them, but there's not quite enough room. Yeah, you start to get annoyed, and then you start to think bad things sometimes, and you really shouldn't be You should just be more understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent. They don't want to be in that situation.
Speaker 3: So they're laying this out, and uh, did you know that if we encounter this situation what I just described, if the person in question that's going so slow also has a cane, then all of a sudden, we're not pissed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: Or I thought you were talking about when you were saying the slow person the in the little electronic motorized scooter, because I had one of them back into me two days ago publics. You just turned to my cart and didn't even look a lead. I'm moving back for you now I bumped into another. It was we had a three car pile up in the publics because some lady who was probably just you know, not deserving that cart.
Speaker 2: You know, one of now it was just all I think it's gonna be easier to occurse around the.
Speaker 3: Cart, so if you have issues getting around at a Caine, people have more sympathy for you.
Speaker 2: Empathy.
Speaker 1: I saw it the podiatrist yesterday. I saw out of the ten people that I was in the waiting room with, by the way, they all cleared me by at least twenty five years.
Speaker 2: Will say there were ten people. Eight were on the walker things.
Speaker 3: I was getting a little weird. I thought they were gonna go a little freaked. Are they gonna bum rush he or something? No.
Speaker 1: I was just like I was getting claustrophobic with walkers, and I thought, are they gonna I let this go for over a year?
Speaker 2: Are they gonna cut my foot off? And now I'm gonna need a war. I had everything going through my head, pat and it all turned out all right. That did except for the vasoline part. I get it prison down. I four thanks for cranking up Orlando's rock station one on one one w j R R