Speaker 1: One of the great features of the monat blockchain. It's very fast. I read ten thousand transactions per second. How are you able to achieve that but also maintain security.
Speaker 2: That's actually one of the hardest problems to solve, like being able to have both speed and security at the same time. We know this because of the blockchain trilemma that has been touted for several years. At this point, monid is different because it is no longer bound by the same constraints that other chains are.
Speaker 3: This episode is brought to you by I Trust Capital.
Speaker 1: I Trust Capital allows you to invest in crypto as well as precious metals like gold and silver via an IRA and this gives you huge tax advantages, so you can invest in over ninety crypto assets, including bitcoin, e Theorem, x RP, Solana, and many more. You also get access to stable coins such as Circles USDC and Ripples r l USD. And as it relates to precious metals, you can invest in gold and silver and these are the physical assets, so you're not investing in paper gold and silver. So on this platform you can redeem the gold and silver if you choose to, and not many platforms offer that Now, the big advantage to investing via I Trust Capital's IRA is the huge tax advantages. Many of you know you incur capital gains taxes when you sell at a gain. Well, you can minimize the effect of some of that by doing it via an IRA, especially if you have a long term view on crypto as well as precious metals, and you can buy and sell crypto in precious metals twenty four to seven. It's low cost and no monthly fee, so this is a great option to get exposure to these two great asset classes.
Speaker 3: And in addition, they have a great custody solution. It's called Premium custody account, so it uses institutional great crypto custody such as coinbas Prime, which black Rock leverages. I Trust also uses fidelity digital assets as well as fireblocks, and it's a closed loop system so if someone hacks it to your account, they can't withdraw funds. I believe this is the second safest way to custody your assets, right behind self custody where you control the private keys, and within the custody account you could buy and sell twenty four to seven. It's low fees, so this is a great option for custody of your assets and you can sleep at night knowing that you're getting the institutional grade custodial services. So once again two great products here from I Trust Capital, the IRRA where you can roll over your existing four AH one k or IRA to I Trust Capitalist version getting the huge tax advantages and the institutional custody and Folks, if you sign up with my link at I Trustcapital dot com slash go slash Thinking Crypto, you could get one hundred dollars funding bonus.
Speaker 1: I have an account with I Trust Capital, so I encourage you to go check out I Trust Capital, learn about their services and see if it's right for you. Again, you can get one hundred dollars funding bonus by signing up via my link, which is I Trustcapital dot com slash Go slash Thinking Crypto.
Speaker 3: Link will be in the description.
Speaker 1: Hey everyone, welcome into the Thinking Crypto podcast. I'm your host Tony Edward and we're recording at Station three in New York's Financial District. And joining me is Unice Giata, who is the co founder of the Monad Foundation. Now. The Monad Foundation is an independent organization dedicated to supporting the development and adoption and growth of the monat blockchain protocol. We'd focus on speed, decentralization, EVM compatibility, and security. Unis great to have you.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me, Tony. It's great to be.
Speaker 1: Here, Unis. I am excited to chat with you. Last year there was a lot of news around Monad and I'm excited to dive into the details. But let's kick it off with your background. Where are you from? How the hell did you make your way into crypto?
Speaker 2: Yes, great question. It was a very circuitous route making my way to crypto. But I am a California native. I grew up in the Central Valley and was there all of my childhood, all the way through high school. And then I graduated high school, went to the East Coast for college, which is went to MIT, studied computer science and undergrad which is where I met Keoni Hahn, who is the co founder of Monad Foundation, alongside my work, and from there I went more into a typical path. This was I graduated in twenty thirteen, so this was like just around the first time that bitcoin was starting to get on folks's radars. Actually, a year after I had graduated, MIT actually gave every single student one hundred dollars worth of bitcoin in twenty fourteen. Yes, I just missed it, but you know what could have been. But I graduated and went into traditional finance. I worked as a rate exotics trader at BAA and then transitioned into technical product management and business development at a fintech company. Honestly just right up the street. I was at one forty Broadway and from there was continuing down the product route at Shutterstock. Then I pivoted entirely away from technology. I had a little bit of like a quarter life crisis, so to speak, and I worked at a restaurant, worked at Jean George as a chef de party in the pastry department just before the pandemic. Very wild, very different experience. But because the pandemic hit a year later, I found myself being blessed to evaluate the professional career all over again, and eventually I found my way into crypto because I had a lot of friends who from college or from professional life transitioning away from more of the traditional finance route into crypto, whether it was as a VC or as a crypto founder. So to me, that was like, okay, well either everyone's gone bat shit or there's like something real here. So I started doing my own research, learning a little bit more. I remember when Polygon was stillmatic and I came to discover smart contracts and was just floored by it. I remember in school there was a module and yeah, there was a module in school where we were talking about distributed computation and Ethereum was like bringing distributed computation to life. So I had no idea that smart contracts existed. I was fascinated and was like, Okay, there's something here, there's something real. I want to be a part of it. So fast forward to twenty twenty two, early twenty two, you know, previous college classmate Keoni and his co founder James Hunsaker, they were starting Monad. I was looking for potential opportunities to deep dive into and so I was brought on board. And that is the story of me getting into crypto and me being a part of the Monad story.
Speaker 1: So it's fascinating that you mentioned twenty twenty two, you know, with everything that happened and the gravitational pull of crypto brought you back in and now you're a fan, which is really cool. When you were a MIT because I remember hearing about courses at MIT around blockchain and crypto, and I think former SEC chair Gary Genser thought there, I think you might be back there, But was there any courses or anything happening there you when you were giving away to the bigcoin and so forth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at the time of when I was there, none of those courses existed yet. For blockchain, I think it only started appearing thereafter. But I've actually had a few classmates who have gone back to a lecture for special series and things like that at the Salon School, so a little bit after my time, and I think is maybe why it took me so long to find my way into the blockchain space, because when I was just graduating, it was still kind of like a nascent technology. You know, people were using it for black market purchases and things like that, and it took me a while. It took me a while to circle back to the technology and look at it from a lens that wasn't as skeptical.
Speaker 1: So what's it like look looking back, given that you know, you saw a bit of it in the early days, bits and pieces along the way, and to see where it's at now. It's grown significantly as an acid class, as an industry and the technology is being used by the biggest institutions in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really really started taking a look at it with a closer look in twenty twenty one. So that's the perspective that I have, and of course anecdotally from the earlier days before that, but even within the past, you know, four years or so, it's four or five years ago, it's been fascinating to see the chain, sorry, the changes, the uptake. Yeah, and to your point, I think it's becoming more and more of a forcing function. Like you know, institutions, enterprises are not ignoring it anymore, but starting to consider what opportunities there there are for whether automating certain flows or breaking down some barriers to business use cases for blockchain.
Speaker 1: So tell us about Monad and what is it, what makes it unique? And you know, what's kind of the mission?
Speaker 2: Fundamentally, Monad's mission is to scale ethereum. That has been the mission from the very beginning when we first started out in early twenty two all the way to now, which I think is pretty cool that the mission has stayed the same for the past like four years of working on this project and technology. What makes it unique though, is the way in which we have in the way in which our team has been able to satisfy the scaling needs of Ethereum. And you know, we've seen a lot of conversation come about recently about the method by which Ethereum has chosen to scale up until now. But with Monad, the idea has always been fundamental performance at its core. So how that translates is introducing a new technology by having a new execution client and a net new consensus client from scratch. So the execution client is based off of the Ethereum Virtual machine written in C plus plus the consensus client written in REST. And what makes that unique is the fact that you can tap into the inherent performance that those languages afford as a part of the development cycle.
Speaker 3: Pardon the interruption. Hi, I'm Tony. I'm the host of the Thinking Crypto podcast. I wanted to ask you if you can please support the podcast by hitting the like button subscribing. If you haven't as yet, you can leave a comment below as well. And if you're listening on a podcast platform such as Spotify, Apple or wherever you get your podcasts, please be sure to follow and hit the five star rating. I'll let you get back to the content. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: So a big question I think a lot of folks are going to have. Is this a layer two because monnat is stated as a layer one? So how is it helping etherorem to scale?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Is it running parallel on top below? What's the construct there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Etheroreum is entirely a separate l one altogether, so it is not Ethereum. However, the virtual machine that that exists to run the blockchain is based off of the Ethereum Virtual Machine spec. In the same way that there are a couple of other alt EVM blockchains out there. Monad, I guess, would also be like an alt EVM blockchain. So what is cool about Monad's version of the EVM two is that it follows the spect to a t such that composability or rather portability of existing smart contracts that are deployed on Ethereum can seamlessly migrate to Monad with essentially no code changes.
Speaker 1: Very interesting. And then the protocol I read is monad bf T is that proof of steak or what is that product? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Great question. So the BFT part of Monad. BFT stands for a byzantine fault tolerant, and so it's a type of consensus mechanism basically, so mana BFT is the name of the consensus mechanism. It follows the assumptions and security guarantees that you get from BFT protocols. So that means for a network to continue to run and be maintained, two F plus one nodes must be healthy in comparison to an f number of faulty or bad nodes. So to speak, it basically means that it's very resilient to potential attacks, especially in the case of a decentralized network, which is something that Mona does support. The validator network right now supports about two hundred active validators in the active set, So those are the nodes that are not just participating in the network, but are also voting on behalf of the network. And it's all around the world, so geographically distributed, truly decentralized, and you gain security guarantees through those properties.
Speaker 1: So one of the great features of the monat blockchain it's it's very fast. I read ten thousand transactions per second. How are you able to achieve that but also maintain security.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a great question and that's actually one of the hardest problems to solve, like being able to have both speed and security at the same time. We know this because of the you know, the blockchain trilemma that has been touted for several years. At this point, monod is different because it is no longer bound by the same constraints that that other chains are in a sense that if we think about the trilemma, that's often because you're using the same code base, and so there's only a few triggers that you can change with with a given codebase. If you think about like a string, like a tide string with three different pegs of like you know the trilemma, if you pull on one peg to make it like U further from the center, then you have to inherently push in the other two pegs based on like the confines of that string. Now with MONAD, that string no longer applies, or rather, what we've been able to do, what the technology has been able to do is expand the parameter of that string. Because it is net new technology, it's a new clients for both consensus as well as execution. So the security guarantees that the new consensus mechanism provides is provided because of the communication optimizations that it inherently has. The way that the nodes come to consensus is way faster, the round trip times are much more efficient, and not only that, but there's also efficient message passing as well. So that's just a very high level way of breaking it down.
Speaker 1: Recently, Metallic Booter in twitted about roll ups and layer twos and that had a lot of people a bit confused and wondering what's happening. But it's also maybe confirmation of what Monad is doing as a layer one that is compatible with etherorem Do you think in the future give what Vitalic is saying, there's less layer twos and there's more parallel chains, so if you want to call it that.
Speaker 2: Like mona, potentially yes. I think it's very tricky to scale at the L one and that is probably why we've seen the methodology of scaling via L twos up until this point. The problems that Monad has solved is continuing to solve is hard and is challenging. So that might mean that the L twos that do stick around have to find the right type of PMF and we've seen some examples a few examples of like app chains that have been successful, So you know that that might be a round as well, But I fundamentally believe and what we're doing at MANA Foundation, we believe that ultimately the L one layer is going to be what facilitates the future of finance and the future of on chain activity because it provides the level of security guarantees that you need and that institutions may needed, and that enterprises may need. It provides a level of composibility as well, because if we continue to live in a world where app chains, sorry, where apps are extremely siloed from one another, the experiences and the benefits of being on chain are quite limited. So l ones afford a lot more than what an L two can afford.
Speaker 1: So dumb question for you, So make sure I wrap my head around it, and maybe for the viewers and listeners as well. So IFEMA has these layer twos and monad as a layer one, will they also have layer twos or how are you able to I guess segment the different businesses and institutions that are building on monad. How do they maintain privacy within what they're trying to do if they want to keep certain things private is it like side chains with it within mondad some whatever you want to call it. Is it kind of like that?
Speaker 2: Potentially? Ultimately Monada is pretty also in that there are opportunities to scale specifically at the L one level, but for business functions that might need a specific layer of privacy, or you know, like the way that Intranet exists for certain companies versus the Internet. That's kind of like a separate chain that might be able to communicate back with a bridge or something back to the main chain. That could be a possibility right now, though, the focus for a mono foundation is making sure that the primary mon Ad L one chain is performant and has all of the needs and fundamental expectations for most, if not all, use cases.
Speaker 1: So let's talk abouit about the use cases. What are you seeing folks build on mondad? Is it a tokenization, I don't know, whatever else stable coins or whatever may be. What type of things are you seeing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's a combination of a lot of things. Okay, but two of the things that stand out to me right now, both from like where I imagine will continue to progress and what seems to be grabbing people's attention right now is one high frequency finance or what we're calling high frequency finance to mean, uh, the adoption and migration of mainstream finance flows on chain. So this could be you know, pretty complex things like global payments or cross border remittances, you know, treasury management, things along those lines. And then we're also seeing a lot of AI use cases and crossovers. So I think that there may be a future and we're already seeing snippets of this of like autonomous agents acting on behalf of users or institutions and managing certain you know flows. Of course, I think there's some uh, there's some needs to ensure that those agents operate with a certain level of risk parameterization and compliance, but I think we can definitely get there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. I I'm excited to see how AI agents are going to operate with the blockchain tech integrated. You know, I've talked a lot of folks about this. They're not going to use cash, obviously, they're going to use stable coins and steal payments, samely with humanoid robots and not gonna run around with cash or something you can have like a crypto wall. They're built in and running on blockchain.
Speaker 2: Rails right, And actually that's something pretty exciting with manad as well. MANA as a protocol supports both ERC eight y or zero four as well as the x flour or two standard. It enables trustless agents as well as this payment standard that AI agents could potentially utilize. So it's a pretty cool unlock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's exciting new world. I can imagine having multiple AI agents going out and doing things for me while I'm sleeping as well, and then having a humanoid robot which is also using the same tech going to home depot and get and getting me something. So it's pretty wild to think about that. I read recently that there is a multi Verse hackathon to tell us about that.
Speaker 2: The idea behind multiverse is to be a playground for experimentation, to see how agents act and are enabled by a chain that has in some sense like boundless creative potential by having that element of high performance, low fees, and hopefully an element of fun, and just see what happens.
Speaker 1: So we've seen that generally in the crypto world. They said Ethereum is the enterprise chain, while Solana is the retail chain. Where does monad fit is it targeting all these use cases, and while it's a decentralized network, anybody can come build things. What is the foundation targeting specifically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we're excited about different ways in which people can use Monad as a blockchain. So it's neither one thing or another, but we have pretty strong convictions that Monad is a great chain for high frequency finance, and that might look like a combination of enterprise oriented or institutionally focused flows. But at the same time, you know, we're seeing, uh, we're seeing a lot of interest in DeFi, and DeFi continues to be the bread and butter of what makes cryptos so interesting and unique right now, but maybe the transition is now a metamorphosis of what DeFi looks like to begin with. And then in the agentic space, you know, we're also seeing a good number of folks who are coming in from maybe more of an exploratory perspective, others who might be looking for utility plays in in deploying l l ms in a decentralized manner and seeing how different clusters can work together in a distributed manner. So yeah, I think the the TLDR there is why not both?
Speaker 1: Oh, absolutely, I'm excited to see what additional use cases pop up in Web three. Obviously we've had NFTs, we've had I think we're seeing healthcare and different industries start put data on the blockchain. Now this is a hard question. It's twenty thirty five. What does Web three and crypto look like as far as adoption?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think if we're if we continue on the trend that we're seeing now, it's going to be pretty much ingrained in how we operate. And it might also be ingrained in a way that we don't even know it exists. For example, the world Wide Web. You know, the Internet HDP is a protocol, but I think most of us don't know how it works, and yet we are able to benefit from it on a day to day basis. I think it might look like that in many ways. And so examples of that are X four O two is an example, just extracting away some of the manual steps of needing to specify payment or something along those lines. Of course, like there's parameterization that needs to be put in place, and that's something that I think we will need to figure out as we go and understand how technology can be a benefit and not something scary We've seen this before as well with finance in general. So you know, we were talking about like how the NISI floor has looked very different from how movies portrayed it in decades past and what it looks like today. So before the Internet, finance looked very different. The trading floor operated off of paper, off of like hand signals, and even when we go to the bank, we operated off sorry, when we pay for things really go to the bank, we operated off of physical checks and physical cash. And while some of those things still exist today, well there's the advent of Apple Pay and Google Pay and credit cards and things like that that all run on the internet. So blockchain, i think is very much synonymous to that, where it's the next formation of technology and how that will continue to shape the way in which we and everyday people use a new layer of technology and making pays more frictionalists and making payments more accessible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that definitely makes sense. And you know, to your point of the New York Stock Exchange, and we were talking, like you said before the recording of how quiet it is now and all these folks are looking to go twenty four to seven like crypto or crypto started at all, twenty four to seven, three hundred and sixty five, no holidays, It is just running and I think a lot of these folks are recognizing that. And that's where we see the big race for tokenization and opening up assets to the global economy and markets and more liquidity coming in. And I don't know how we're going to handle that. Maybe to your point of the AI agents will be handling some of that while we're sleeping, because are people going to to be out at three am trade you're not trying to do right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we still need sleep. You haven't quite transcended that element of humanity, Yeah.
Speaker 1: For sure. But it's pretty profound right to think about that market's running twenty four to seven, even though crypto has been doing it. But with the traditional markets on chain, with the trillions, I mean, it's going to be pretty wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, for sure. And that exactly illustrates why the technology that supports things on chain, that supports finance on chain, needs to be robust, resilient, scalable, secure, and have the speed that it needs to tackle and support the expected use cases that we're seeing in the traditional markets today. But for a non chain future.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely so what's on your roadmap for this year? Obviously launched last year, I'm assuming there's a lot of building that's going to happen this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, performance has always been the goal and continues to be the goal. So as new mips come about and those get folded into client upgrades, will continue to see pushes towards more efficient technology, so faster, better, cheaper kind of thing. But alongside that, there's some research going into what it looks like to have pre pre trade privacy, so you know, to the point where there might be some actors on chain who very much value the very much value not having people know exactly what this transaction is attributed to. There's Yeah, we're looking into how that might be folded into the protocol on a native capacity.
Speaker 1: Is it that is that like a privacy element Where exactly are you using like ZK zero knowledge potentially?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, so it's still in the research phase, but yeah, ZK may be a component in the event solution.
Speaker 1: Hmm. I think you I asked you a question related to this earlier, but I just wanted to make sure I cover all my bases, so can institutions build like and it is maybe too early to answer this question, but can you use manad to build their own permission private version like an intranet you mentioned in house, but they're bridging to the public version or bridging to other chains like the etheroerem.
Speaker 2: That is certainly a possibility. If that were the case, it probably wouldn't be on Monad specifically. It could potentially be using like Mona technology or you know, something along those lines. The primary focus for the Mona Foundation right now is to focus more on Mona as an l one as opposed to having like this multi bridging system.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that that definitely makes sense. So I would look to get your thoughts on the Clarity Act, which is the crypto market structure bill that's in the Senate and everyone's waiting in anticipation for it to pass, because that will give a lot of clarity as it's or its name. Yeah, and maybe we could see a lot of innovation and building and a lot of institutions come in who have been on the sidelines. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whether it's this actor or something else, clarity is certainly needed, and that's probably what has stymiede innovation over the you know, over the decades that crypto has been in existence so far, so certainly, I think it makes a lot of sense to have very specific regulation in place so that folks that are acting in folks can act in a compliant way and still help innovate and encourage the boom of the blockchain future.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm hoping they can get it done this year. I think that would be so big for the market and not necessarily like price action, just builders innovators can say, Okay, I know what the rules I wrote are, I can go build, and I'm curious what you know some of these big institutions are going to do after that. We're seeing some of it, like you're saying, hey, we're tokenizing, we're looking at custody, we're looking at stable coins, we're looking at ets. Well, what else are they going to do and what else are they going to put on chain? Right?
Speaker 2: And I think we're seeing this in other countries as well. Korea, for example, there's more regulatory clarity coming out as well over the next several months in this year, and so some of the conversations that we've been having have have alluded to that as well. The regulatory clarity allowing whether it's securities companies or banks to be more exploratory in taking things from just a proof of concept to then operationally productionizing it.
Speaker 1: That's a great point because I know some people they get very excited by news like oh, this bank is doing this shit, but it's like many times to your point, it's like a proof of content right in sandboxes. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, still great things because that's step one.
Speaker 1: Step one, but we want to see production right go to the consumer and in the real world. But we need the rules of the road there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the great thing about things being on chain is that that productionization can maybe happen very quickly.
Speaker 1: So there seems to be the tokenization race happening. Everybody and their uncle looking to put stocks on chain, gold, money market funds, and different types of financial products. Larry Fink, CEO black Rock, I think a couple of years ago said tokenization is the future of finance, and boy was he right, because everybody's trying to do it, and even the sec the chair he's like, yeah, this is the future of the markets. So obviously there's not going to be one blockchain to rule them all. There's gonna be many different blockchains use across the globe. To tokenize different things. What are your thoughts on how that market is growing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's certainly growing. I think, not including stable coins, the tokenized RWA market right now is around twenty five billion. I want to say, if you include stable coins, that's like upward of three hundred billions, So it's pretty massive and then growing because, like you know, the I think when we think of the financial market together, we're talking trillions and then some so, but certainly a lot of interest right now. It's fun to hear about whom or sorry, which institutions are interested and or starting to adopt movements toward or like continuing advancements toward. Of course black Rock is definitely one of them. And then we're also seeing JP Morgan and Nisy most recently. They're strong drivers amongst very established players, you know, migrating into the space or doubling down even more. But that also highlights again the need for the underlying technology, meaning the blockchain, to have that element of reliabilities, security, scalability, you know, all of those traits and characteristics that are expected of institutional great technology.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's still wild concept for me to think about them putting all the traditional assets on their real estate gold and but it's going to open up a lot of opportunities and maybe one day I'll be tokenizing my house doing something a DeFi I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, as much as it's easy to tokenize everything, I still think that there has to be like a fundamental reason to tokenize something, Otherwise we might just get into a situation of you know, like what does this even mean? So utility should definitely be a part of it, but we're certainly seeing that today, whether it's from breaking down literal barriers or reducing settlement times or providing accessibility where there previously was non Yeah, I think those things should still be maintained as we think about like what are the right things to tokenize.
Speaker 1: That's a great point because there has to be a market, there has to be liquid, it has to be demand. Yeah, right exactly, Just because I tokenized my houses, I mean people will care what it? Right, so there.
Speaker 2: Has maybe that's the future like bed and breakfast, you know, it's like a timeshare, right.
Speaker 1: That's it. Yeah, So look, maybe people tokenize rare artwork or cars, you know, things that there's a demand for people like or they want and they can participate, right, Yeah, but maybe not my house, but maybe you know, I don't know, We'll say, depending on where it's at. You know, maybef I go buy a place on the California Cosa Cinta Monica or.
Speaker 2: Something, then oh yeah, I will join you in that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's really really fascinating to see how this is all going to play out. You know, in regards to stable coins, we're seeing a lot of adoption on that front as well. It seems everybody wants to launch your own stable coin. You know, do you see that market continue to grow? Maybe there might be some consolidation because I don't think everybody can have a stable coin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do think that much. I do think that consolidation is probably in the future because you know, to your point, there needs to be a sufficient amount of adoption in liquidity for any token to gain and maintain traction. So while a variety of stable coins may offer different benefits, it my personal guess is it probably doesn't make sense to have like a thousand different USD variants of a stable coin. And you know, also in ensuring that the appropriate security and collateralization is behind these assets as well, all r you know, it.
Speaker 1: Got some wrap up questions here for you. First, if you could create your own metaverse, what would theme be?
Speaker 2: M I think probably something restaurant themed. Ah, so I've never played restaurant Tycoon, but that's kind of like what I'm imagining. Something like a diner dash or like a Oh, the Overcooked game. I love that, something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh, very nice, rapid fire questions. Favorite food.
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: Pizza, pizza, Favorite musician or band.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've been playing the Delta album from Mumpford and Suns on repeat.
Speaker 1: Nice favorite movie?
Speaker 2: I don't have one, but I like documentaries.
Speaker 1: Nice favorite book?
Speaker 2: Dan Ariellie predictably irrational.
Speaker 1: And when you're not working, what are you doing for fun?
Speaker 2: Handstands?
Speaker 1: Handstands? Yeah, okay, wait, I was like, wait, did I hear that right? So it sounds like you're gymnastically gifted.
Speaker 2: I'm very much not. But I've been picking up yoga a little bit, and inversions I find very fun. So handstands are a part of my practice.
Speaker 1: Very cool, uness, great stuff. We're gonna have to do round two as things progress this year, but thank you so much for joining me.
Speaker 2: I would love that. Thanks so much, Tonny for having me.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for tuning in. Please hit the like button subscribe if you haven't as yet. If you're listening on a podcast platform such as Spotify or Apple, please follow and leave a five star rating. Thank you so much.