Speaker 1: At a book.
Speaker 2: Hey, everyone, thanks so much for joining us for another livestream episode of Dogman Encounters Radio. Is quite a few of you know. I put it out there that tonight's guest would be the eyewitness who unfortunately had a very traumatic encounter five years ago, or about five years ago, i'd say, where the dog Man did something that well, I'll just say it traumatized him considerably. He describes that encounter as torturing him, leaving him to to present day. He's doing much better now after we had a chance to have a good conversation about it. But nonetheless, unfortunately, earlier today he reached out to me to let me know that he had to be admitted to the hospital. So due to that, he's not going to be able to come on tonight's show. Of course, you have to have your priorities straight. We just hope he's doing well and it's going to bounce back to good health. When I spoke with him last earlier, it seemed like he was doing better, but he wasn't putting out the numbers that the hospital staff wanted to see from him before they're going to be allowing him to go home. So, like I said, prayers are definitely going out there. Well, when I found out that he wasn't going to be able to come on Tonight's show, I reached out to another eyewitness, Tonight's eyewitness, Forrest, who had two encounters, one in eighty three and his most recent one in twenty fifteen, to ask him if he'd be available to come on and step into Matt's place for Tonight's live stream, And luckily he said yes, he agreed to do it, and the rest is history. So without any further Ado, let's bring him in here now. Forest, thanks so much for joining us.
Speaker 1: Hey, Viig, thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you're welcome. Like I said, on such short notice, especially really appreciate you doing this because obviously you didn't have to.
Speaker 1: Forest.
Speaker 2: Please give us a brief bio in yourself.
Speaker 1: Well, I grew up in Green Valley, a small community outside of Boone, North Carolina. I'm real rural dirt roads everywhere, lots of calfields, tobacco farms, and just mountains and woods everywhere. Real beautiful place. Ridge Parkway is not far from there. Just beautiful place to grow up. I you know, played in the woods with my friends, stick fighting, building, forts all that kind of stuff, and you know, grew up like being outside so much. I decided to do construction type work, mostly painting, carpentry, woodworking, all sorts. My twenties, I decided the town was getting kind of small, and then we decided to go get on a sailboat and went up and down the coast a couple of times, crewing for a old World War two VET decided I wanted my own boat and lived in Charleston for a while trying to make that happen. And you know, I've just kind of moved around since then, been out west, lived in Seattle for a while, came back, lived over in Deep Gap around Boone, And yeah, I just worked as a carpenter a lot, worked as a painter a good bit, and kept up with a lot of my friends from high school and the like. And uh just been real lucky to have good teachers and good friends through my life. And here I am. I'm now in Wilmington painting and doing carpentry and still still have a boat I'm trying to fix. I think I a little naive and the amount of money and everything it takes to to take an old boat and it up to modern standards and and all that, but I'm still working at it. I met a lovely lady in Australia and I married her, and hoping to get back over there to see her soon. And uh yeah, just just working and uh I get out in my kayak a good bit and uh explore the creeks and stuff around here, and uh work. Uh yeah, I don't really know. Not a whole lot more to me, I guess. Uh done a little martial arts, and uh, you know, I'm just always interested in learning new skills and uh, furthering my knowledge of the world and the way it works. You know. Every time I think I got it figured out, you know, it's something else to it. So you know, it keeps it interesting. Don't get bored.
Speaker 2: And yeah, you know, life is a funny way of doing that. And holy cow, you're quite a bit younger than I am, and you've lived about what three four of the lifetimes I have. You've done a lot of things.
Speaker 1: I guess, so yeah, about any time I get comfortable doing one thing, it seems like either I get bored and decide to do something else, or life just moves along and takes me somewhere else. And throws me into a whole different things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, has a funny way of doing that, that's for sure. Forrest, you were just three years old when you had your first encounter, and due to your age, that's made it difficult for you to recall some of the details from that experience. Do you consider that to be a good thing or a bad thing?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I would sure like to know, you know, how you know exactly what happened. You know, I have my memory of it, but you know, I was so young that, you know, I don't know how much of that memory is what I've told myself and how much of it's what I actually saw. You know, that's real hard to say. So I would like to have a clear memory of it. But probably it was probably a good thing. You know that I was young enough that it you know, it didn't didn't keep me out of the woods or anything like that, you know, growing up.
Speaker 2: Well, from listening to you talk about all the things you've done, it definitely sounds like it hasn't hindered you. I mean, you're a go getter. You've gotten some things done, you sure have. And of course there are going to be people out there who pooh pooh, the idea that someone when they're three can grow into adulthood and remember anything from any experiences they had back then. But the line's funny. The way the mind works is for most people we suffer from something called childhood amnesia, where you don't remember things from back when you're two when you're three, unless it's really a really profound experience. But for some people that's not the case. Some people can recall things that happened to them back when they were that young. In fact, any time we are an episode where someone talks about having an encounter back then when they were three years old, for example, you've got all these people who come forward and say that's impossible. Well, you've got several people coming forward talking about how they can remember things that happened to them back when they were three. That's a testament to the fact that some people don't suffer from childhood amnesia. So I just want to put that out there. I'm wondering, your dad was with you the day that you had that first encounter. What can you tell us about him before we go any further.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, if I lived three or four lifetimes in my years, i'd say, my dad probably would have lived twenty in the same amount of time. He just he's one of those people that just draws, you know, just fantastic events, you know, just strange things, wonderful things, horrible things. Just seems like throughout his life he's been like that. And he grew up in upstate New York, way out in the woods. I think the nearest neighbor was five miles away, and he uh, you know, so he's uh, he's always been a woodsman and hunter, and it's a brilliant guy, real good mechanic. And he served some time in the Navy and fixed up a lot of hot rods over the years and raced about anything other than planes that you can raise. Because he's colorblind. He wanted to get into he wanted to be a pilot, but he's colorblind, so he couldn't do that. But he's quite the character. I was trying to talk to him into coming on here. I don't know, I don't know if I can or not.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks for trying to get him to come on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he gave me permission to mention some of his stuff that's happened to him, you know, rocks getting thrown into campsites and there was actually a baby that got taken that he tracked down. I think it was a dog man. The left dog prints and it moved so quick all he could see was a black streak. So huh yeah, so yeah, does.
Speaker 2: Make you wonder just might have been. And Dan Paul, thank you so much for the donation. I appreciate it. All right, Forrest, please tell us about your encounters. Now, give us every last detail that comes to mind.
Speaker 1: Okay, So back in eighty three when I was three, you know, my parents still remember I told them that I saw a giant bear with red eyes, which you know, I didn't know anything about dog man. I just knew bears were really big and could stand up on their hind legs. And they told me that it was a dream, you know, because they had no memory of it. But the way it happened, you know, they wouldn't have seen anything. So I don't I don't let that convince I never did had let them convince me that it was just a dream. I always thought it was something that really happened. So what it was was, you know, my dad and I were on a hike up in the woods around the house. The house was a old farmhouse sitting kind of on the edge of a big cow field. And then behind the house where the cowfield was, it was probably one hundred yards out to the tree line, and the field went on down the mountain, and then the road ran right in front of the house, a little gravel road, and then there was just a mountain just of woods on the other side of the road, and I think on the top of that mountain there's a field that it hardly ever went all the way up there. It was a pretty big mountain. And anyway, we were up on that mountain on the other side of the road from what I remember, and uh, you know, my dad and I we were, you know, we were always real playful, and uh you know, he he liked to, uh you know, kind of hide behind a little bush where you know, it really wasn't hiding him at all, you know, but he could be so still that you wouldn't see him, and you know, and he kind of, you know, scare you a little bit, and uh you know, and I of course tried to do the same thing back to him every chance I got. So I just remember we were on this hike and I heard this rustling back behind a thicket, a little thicket of bushes, and I was like, oh, you know, I've got him now, you know, like I heard him, you know, getting in a position I'm gonna like instead of going on around to the left side, like I was, kind of seems like I was, you know, kind of walking up the hill and this I think it would have been off to the right. So rather than going up and kind of coming around the left side of the thicket, I turned and went to the right and came around the other way. And you know, I'm all ready is to you know, go boo or whatever, and uh, I come around and I just remember, you know, looking where I thought my dad would be, and it was just this just I just kept looking up, you know, I mean, little three year old me. I mean I must have looked, you know, ten twelve feet tall, just like looking way up, and it was this this brown creature. You know, it had a it had a long snout. I can't remember if the ears were pointed or around it. You know, I I really see a wolf's face now, but you know it's hard for me to say, you know clearly, but yeah, I just remember it was so tall and then the thing about it that really just just really caught my attention was its eyes where there's burning red like like emanating light, like not like eyeshine or anything like that. You know, this was during the day, but it was it was almost like tail lights, like is the way I remember it, Just you know, just really bright red eyes and a real stern expression and just you know, it kind of emanated this like it manned respect. Like it was like like allowing me, you know, I guess in my childish innocence to like observe it, but it demands, you know, like it was letting me know that it was very serious, you know, like I couldn't I couldn't just fool around. I had to focus on it and whatever it wanted. Kind of it is just kind of the sense I got. And this as I looked up at it and about you know, it was just kind of all in a second and and we me and it heard my my actual dad coming around the bushes from the other side, like the way I would have gone originally, like maybe he'd come back down to check on me, and uh it like you know, people talk about these things being telepathic, and that was kind of what it was like. It was like it just kind of I don't even know if it moved its eyes, but it it just I got the sense from it that it wanted me to go back the way I had come real quick and get my dad's attention, because it did not want to be caught between us and forced into like a confrontation, you know, between him and his son. You know, I just it didn't want that, you know, and so so you know I did. I just scampered back around and and uh, you know, got my dad's attention, and you know, that's really the the memory I have. You know, I don't really remember much more about the hike or anything like that. You know, it's such an early memory, you know, one of my earliest that Yeah, it's kind of unclear, but I I do remember trying to my parents, like probably I think it was later that day or you know, and on into the next couple of days. I think I did it more than once. I brought it up and talked about the big bear with the the red eyes. But I think I just didn't have the vocabulary, you know, I just the bear was the only thing I could think of that that that could possibly be, you know, at the time. But it stood real still the whole time, on two legs. It was totally standing upright. It looked kind of thin, you know, it wasn't like like bulky. From what I remember. I remember it being really tall and lean kind of and just mostly I was focused on its face and and those those eyes, you know. Yeah, yeah, I mean, I've always been real comfortable in the woods, you know, like when I was little, I'd just could find a little clump of tall grass out in the woods and just go curl up in it like a fawn or something. You know, Like I was just always real comfortable in the woods and stuff. And this event didn't really ever, like, even as it was happening, I don't think I even got scared, really, you know. I was just so fascinated, is how I remember it. You know, I was just all eyes looking at this thing. And yeah, so that was the first encounter. Let's see. I go on too later in life, after I was grown up, in my early thirties, I had crewed on the boat this point, going up to you know, i'd lived in Charleston, lived in Winston, Salem, going out to Seattle come back, I was well, she was she was actually my fiancee this with this uh you know, I was with this girl Bobby, who I'd known since high school. She was actually the the video you know, back when we had Primetime video. It was kind of like Blockbuster, you know, you go rent your movies and video games and stuff, and she was the checkout girl. And she was real cute. So I'd always flirt with her and stuff. But ended up, you know, we got together and uh, we were living together and uh, you know, like life was pretty stressful at this point. Like she had a lot going on. I had a lot going on. And my mom and her husband, they live in a little cabin. It's down in the woods basically to me. It really close to the Parkway and there's just a little short paved road that comes off, you know, one of these state roads, and you turn off of that onto a gravel road and go buy a couple of houses that are right near the turn off there, and then you go on down and there's like a corn vegetable garden and a you know, a barn and stuff. And then you go on down further and the driveway get starts getting kind of bad. It washes out and stuff because it gets so steep, so it's probably you know, from the last couple of houses, it's another quarter mile on down this real steep driveway that just goes right through the woods, you know. I mean the trees touch each other going over it, and it gets real dark, you know, just because of all the trees, and you go on down and then it kind of opens up, like right where the cabin is, there's a little creek that runs down through there, and you know where you part the cars, it's opened up enough to let some light in and it's cleared maybe fifty feet back from the cabin all the way around, and there's lots of pine trees. But it's a pretty you know, it's a pretty small little valley. You know, it's just two mountains coming down and a little bit of flat at the bottom, but not very much at all, so you're you know, you're you're down in kind of a hole there. It stays kind of damp, and but it's a real beautiful place. It's quiet. I think there's the Christmas Tree farm upstream where if you look out through the woods sometimes you know, during the winter, you can see a couple of the Christmas trees and then down down the creek. If you walk maybe a quarter or half probably a half mile down, you can get to another Christmas tree farm. But right there it's just all woods. And if you you know, you could walk back up the driveway and be back up. You know, we're around some houses and stuff. But if you walk behind the cabin, I think it's about a mile you could walk just through the woods and then you run into the parkway. So it's it's real remote and uh quiet, peaceful. But they, you know, they still go and do all, you know, go camping and visiting people and all that. So you know, they would ask me to either, you know, come feed the chickens and you know the cats the dogs, you know, at different periods. At this time, it seems like they didn't have they had they had had chickens, but they lost them to something, and so I really don't know that they really had I think they took the dog with them, Charlie, and the chickens weren't there. There might have been some cats to feed, but I think more or less they were just like, we're going to be out of town. You know, you're welcome to come stay at the cabin if you want, so Bobby and I were just like, okay, sure, you know, because it's just they They've done a really nice job with the place. David's a carpenter and he'd always I guess he'd saved a bunch of building material, so he used recycled building materials to build this cabin. I think the root of the cabin was like a really old cabin that had been moved there, and then he added on to it. He made this really nice screened import and yeah, and they're into Buddhism and zen. My mom's a yoga teacher and does massage and all that kind of stuff, and you know, so they just really had turned it into a really nice little kind of meditation place and it was really relaxing. So Bobby and I were really excited to get over there and just chill out and kind of, you know, get away from everything for a couple of days. So that's what we were doing. And you know, it was a beautiful day, and I'm sure if my mom had been there, she would have been yelling at me to go outside and go for a hike, because that's what she always does. Like her and David both are always out in the woods, like she goes on long hikes every day. David gets up at like four thirty in the morning and runs year round, doesn't matter if it's snow or or what. He's out there running. So I'm sure she would have been yelling at me to get out and go go hike or do something outside like she'd always done when I grew up. But uh, but she wasn't there. And Bobby and I like like watching movies, so we, uh, we were just watching a movie in the middle of the day. You know. I think it was like a Saturday or something, you know, and uh, it was a bright summer day. I don't think there were many clouds in the sky or anything. I don't remember. The sun was beating down and you know, we had all the doors open, and it was just a really nice day, and we found some cool movie to watch and we were just sitting there. You know. I think I had a drink or two and watching this action movie, and uh, I think I think we were just kind of sitting there, you know, making fun of some of the corny lines and stuff in the movie and laughing, having a good time. And uh, you know, in the midst of this, just all of a sudden just wam like this this this wow bang, you know, just made both of us jump, and you know, I so all right, I'm getting had so So I guess the layout of the cabin. You know, it's a little cabin. So most of the stuff is in one central room. There is a bedroom built off one side to the right if you're looking in the front door, and then I guess to the left there's kind of a little hallway that goes to like a bathroom, but the kitchen in the living room or like the main area, there's a little loft up top. But so at this time they had they always liked to move stuff around, but at this time they had a couch against the right hand wall and like a recliner kind of against the entrance way wall, and the TV was kind of on a shelf coming out from that right hand wall, and that kind of made a little den area. And on the back side of it there was like a computer desk, you know, kind of little office space, I guess, And across from that is like a pantry kind of behind the kitchen stuff. So all the kitchen stuffs on the left hand side, like cabinets and the stove and all that, and then there's a wood stove in the middle of the room. So I'm kind of sitting over to the right hand side, looking straight towards the back of the house at the TV. And so if you go so you have the main room where I'm at, you have the computer desk, Well, there's like a door that goes out to like a carolina room or a mudroom kind of thing right behind there. So it's it's almost like a little hallway going back, and that door is open to the mudroom. And then that mudroom, you know, it just has a screen door on it. You know, during the winter you would close the the more inner door and the mudroom would just stay cold, you know. So that mudroom just has a screen door. It's all it has. And it's maybe, uh, maybe twenty twenty five feet from from where I'm sitting, Like I'm sitting looking at the TV. The TV's maybe eight feet at the most, probably six feet in front of me, and I'm sitting in the recliner and Bobby's sitting on the couch like to my right. So looking forward, I see the TV, and then right to the left of the TV, I see the uh that screen door on the outside of the mudroom and it you know, it's such a beautiful day. The sun's like shining on the cut grass and the woods behind it. So it's just this like glowing green out there, you know. And I mean maybe I mean I was watching the movie, but even staring at the TV that's right in my field of view. But maybe I had been like looking over at Bobby's saying something when that loud that bamn happening. It happened, but you know, that sound happened, and you know, I'm just trying to figure out, you know what, what what happens? You know, what is this? And I look and I realize that now instead of seeing all that green grass, it's just black like that whole You know how a screen door has metal at the bottom and then it's got like two windows. It's got the middle one and the upper one, and you can slide the glass up into the top one and then it's just screen. Well, that middle window went from just being like vibrant, bright green like the last time I looked or whatever, like now the sound has happened, and now that middle window is just black, like it's just totally black, like like none of the top window was black, it would still look normal, just trees and stuff out of it. But that middle window is just black. And you know, my I've already got the jolt of the loud sound, you know, kind of like you know, something jumping out in a scary movie or something. I got that kind of that feeling going on, and I'm just you know, you usually when something like that happens, you know, you're like, oh, you know, you find some way to like bring yourself back down. So I'm like trying to figure out what's going on to calm myself back down from that. And I'm looking at this black and uh, I'm just like, well, this is weird. This is just weird, and I can't I can't figure out what it is. For probably like five seconds or something, I'm just looking at this black and and about you know, five seconds in, I start seeing, you know, I'm able to find in some detail, and uh what I saw was kind of like, uh, you know, almost like you know how a h an ape's face, like its skin is that real shiny black like it was kind of see. I realized I could kind of see towards the middle of the window, you know, like some like shine on like some like black skin or something. And I realized, I'm looking at a snout, like a long snout, like aim down at the ground, and I'm seeing like like the lines, like it's all snarling and it's you know how the ridge on a dog when they snarl, they get all those ridges. It was like those ridges were catching a light. And I was able to sit like figure out like that's a snout, and I looked up to where I would think the eyes would be and I found them. I found the eyes. And the reason I had seen them before as they were just pitch. They were just black. There was no whites or anything. They were just totally black. And uh, but I guess maybe because of the shape of them, I can tell they're just like looking around, like frantically, just look looking, you know, back and forth and up and down, and uh, just taking in everything within its sight. And it looks like at this point I'm starting to like put together, you know what I'm seeing, and uh, it looks like this it's like just pressed up against that window, like like it's got its face just smashed against the glass. I said it probably was the screen. I don't even think the glass was down. I think it was just the screen, but it was just like thrussed up against it. And I mean, I guess it's it's shoulders and its back were so big. You couldn't see the outline of the head. It was just it was just all black and I could just see those the eyes and the ridges on the snout enough to tell that it's you know, it had its snout aimed at the ground to get its eyes like closer to the to the window. You know, you're kind of like, I guess if you were out in the sun and you want to look into a dark room, you know how you would like put your hands around your eyes. It was almost like it was using its whole body to kind of do that, and and and just and it was about you know, when I when I it was when I saw the eyes that I realized, like like this this thing is like already seeing you, and you know it's not even bothering to look at you at this point, like and you're still just trying to figure out what's going on. Like I just felt I felt totally had, you know, just and uh, it was like as soon as I was able to pick out its eyes, like my body. I think I was maybe even starting to just go into shock. Like you know, I've heard lots of eyewitnesses talk about the fear these things put off, and that's what it was. I mean, it's not just like a feeling, it's like a physical reaction, like my body just started like shutting down. Bobby later, when I talked to her about it, she said she was looking at me and she could tell I was just staring at something and just the my face just you know, she said, all the blood just drained out of my face. I went, you know, bone white, My eyes started like pugging out of my head, and uh, you know, like part of me wanted to get up, and like you know, like with with any normal animal, you know, if you make a large, aggressive movement, you know, the chances are they're going to run away, you know, And uh, you know, I had it in my head maybe to do something like that, but then this this fear or whatever it is, just kicked in and there was just no way. There was no way I was getting up. And maybe it's like like something with like the way a rabbit, you know, when they get startled, they'll just freeze. Like it was like that I just could not move, and I was just frozen. And I mean, that thing could have done anything like and in the way it was smashed up against the glass, it just looked like it was just ready to pounce, like it was just looking for a target, which I had my little dog, or it was Bobby's little dog ended up being my dog later, Rascal. He was a little Chihuahuah terrier mutt, a goofy little guy, but he had the heart of a lion. Like this guy. He was there with us, and you know, I think like he usually was, he was probably curled up in his his mom's lap, you know, passed out. And I'm glad because I'm sure if he would have seen this thing, he probably would have gone right after. He was just one of those, you know, he just was all heart and not much sense. But but I he was out of sight, and I kind of felt like maybe it was looking for him, like it had smelled him where we'd let him out, But I don't know, you know, And and I just had that sense if I was to get up and try to scare this thing off, I was really gonna just draw it in. But I really think I'm just rationalizing at this point because I was just frozen in fear. I don't think I could have gotten up if I had tried. Maybe I could have gotten up, but I would have you know, my legs would have been shaken, like like wet noodles or something. You know, I was. I was a mess. And you know, this went on for like, I mean, it felt like hours, but it was probably like thirty seconds, like it filled up that window and it was just looking everywhere. It never made eye contact with me, but its whole head and body were aimed right at me, So I know, I know it had looked at me, and I think it was when I looked over that way that it started looking everywhere else. Maybe, I mean, you know, I don't know, but I mean, I don't even understand how it got to fill that window up without me seeing it come into my view, you know, because it was right there in front of me, like twenty feet away maybe and you know, a big window. You know, it was right there, and I didn't I did not see it move when it came. It was just there. I heard the noise and it was there like it must have just come running in at mock five and just like I think it put its hands up on either side of the door as it like to stop itself, and it just immediately froze. Which it's been kind of blowing my mind because it, you know, I was kind of convincing myself, well maybe it was like an adolescent and didn't really know what it was doing. But for it to totally fill that bottom window and not get any bit of itself in that top window, it was like it knew how to do that. Like it was like if it had been nighttime, I wouldn't I would have had no idea it was there, you know, like it you you know you would have you would have no way to really see it. It could just be right smashed up against the window like that, and you would have no idea unless you like shine a flashlight out through it or something maybe. And and it and its fur was just this like this, Matt Black, you know, no reflection at all, you know, I mean I I couldn't make out any body parts other than the snout in the eyes. I couldn't see the teeth. I think it was because it was snarling. I think its gums were maybe hiding the teeth. And yes, this went on for like thirty seconds and then it just faster than I've ever seen a cat or anything. It just jumped its whole body without turning, just its whole old body. Just it just jumped to my right and was gone with no noise at all. I never smelled anything, and I I, you know, I turned to Bobby and was just like, what was that? I think, I think in my my written report, I said, you know, did you see that or something? But I just assumed, I remember now, like I just assumed that she had seen it too, but apparently because she was sitting on the couch, like the TV was blocking her view of the door, and she was just looking at me see it, which I think freaked her out pretty good just seeing me see it. But I was just like, you know, what was that? Because you know, in my mind, like you know, I had no I'd never heard of a dog man, you know, you know, I've always been in the sasquatch and stuff like that, but I never for a second thought that that's what it was. It was just putting off this very aggressive kind of benevolence, you know, just it was in full hunt mode or whatever. It was terrifying, And yeah, I just you know, I was like, what was that? And because my mind the only thing that I like, my mind, you know, your inner voice, you know, as I'm like looking at this thing, when I saw those eyes, my inner voice just said demon, Like that was the only thing that came to mind. You know. Maybe if I had heard of dogmen before then, you know, I would have thought that, but I just didn't have that, you know, I didn't you know, I never really believed in wear wolves or anything like that. It just wasn't something that I thought about. But yeah, so I was just like, what was that? You know, and you know, and it really kind of made it hard to tell the story because like, you know, I'm not really a religious person per se. You know, I definitely believe there's a lot to this world and all kinds of stuff. I'm not gonna say nothing that that stuff isn't real, but it's just not really my thing. So to go around and tell you oh, I saw this demon, you know, it wasn't really something I wanted to do. And I did tell my closest friends about it, and I warned. I told my mom and David when they got back, you know, that we'd seen something. You know, one one thought I had was that, you know, because they spend so much time outside and everything, like maybe this dog man had been around kind of watching them, and then they were gone and their cars were gone, and you know, when I was a pretty frequent visitor, so my sense would have you know, my smells and stuff would have been around there, you know, normally anyway, So maybe it just thought we weren't there, but we were making so much noise it had to I just don't know, I'm not sure what it was doing. Maybe it was just waking me up, telling me I need to be a little more on my toes. But yeah, so yeah, I just didn't really know how to categorize what had happened. So, you know, I told a few people, and you know, just kind of I didn't tell a whole lot of people, and I didn't really talk about it, you know, after you know, that first week, I told some people and you know, got kind of you know, no one might really ridiculed me, but they didn't really have much to say about it either, So I just kind of quit talking about it, and I guess eventually kind of quit thinking about it, you know, and went on with my life. And it wasn't until this year I found dog man encounters, and you know, and when I started hearing these people talk about that fear coming off them and how fast they move and how big they are, is when I was when I figured out that that was most likely what I saw, because I mean, when you think about that middle window of a screen door, I mean the top of it's like four feet off the ground, and this thing was like hunched down and totally filling that window at four feet off the ground, the whole width of the window what like two and a half feet at least, just totally filling that space with blackness, like not even seeing the edges of this thing. And I mean it just had to be so big, and it moved so fast and so quiet. So after it jumped away, I I knew I should go check, you know, well, you know, check the perimeter or whatever, you know, see see if it's left or what's going on. But I was I was too scared to go out there right away, so I gave it like five or ten minutes, you know, just kind of pacing around inside, looking out the windows and listening and stuff, making sure I didn't hear it get on the roof or something. And after about ten minutes, I think, I went back to the screen door and looked out as best I could and opened it and like took maybe two or three steps outside, and it was it was it was that that real quiet, you know, that stillness. It was real sunny and bright, but it was just dead quiet. And I felt watched. And I you know, looking at the roof and looking at through the trees, you know, just trying to look everywhere at once. And you know, I glanced down, you know, and looked for tracks. I couldn't couldn't find any tracks, but I didn't spend a hole. Like I did not feel comfortable to just stare at the ground, you know. I felt like I needed to be looking checking everywhere I could. And that backyard, I think because they had the chickens, Like I can't really remember why, but they had put this like five foot high hogwire fence around that backyard at this point, and it was actually enclosed, you know, which that hogwire is just you know, a little sixteenth inch wire, you know, making like two by four squares or something like that. If I was to climb over it, I would bend it and you would be able to see where I climbed over it. So I looked, you know, I would looked for for some kind of sign that something had climbed over this fence, and there was nothing. It was. It was pristine, there was no sign of the fence damaged it all. So I figured whatever it was must have just leapt right over this five foot fence silently. Yeah, I mean at this point, I mean, I can't think of anything it could have been besides a dog man. And uh, yeah, it's uh, you know these days, I I mean I'm intrigued, you know, like.
Speaker 3: You know, I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to see that one again. But if if a nice one weren't like run by, you know, about one hundred yards away, I mean I would I would be thrilled, you know, if as long as I could get away afterwards what not. But uh, it's uh, you know, I guess I just these days. The biggest effect that it has on me is that I pay attention to clumps of trees and stuff beside the road. Anytime there's like a cleared field, I'm always looking. I got some good binoculars. I just like looking, which I figure that's probably the best way to not see one too, Beanness. They just barely run up to your window when you're not paying attention, and you know, if they're scared of cameras and stuff, maybe maybe that's the best way not to see them. I don't know, but yeah, I'm just a little more on my toes, I guess, or try to be these days. I'm not really too you know. I get freaked out sometimes out in the woods, but not too bad. And I'm definitely going to keep on going out there. And yeah, it's uh, you know, it's just part of being in the woods. There's always other things out there, and you know that that's what makes it fun. Yeah, so that that was my encounter. I've never had anything else in my life like affect me with that kind of fear and that kind of just reaction. It's something I'll never forget.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure you never will forget it. Yeah, that's totally understandable talking about that first encounter Forrest. Like I said earlier, I know there are going to be tons of people who who try to shoot down the idea that a kid who's three could carry those memories to adulthood. They think it's impossible, but have already gone over the whole childhood amnesia thing. But to back up your claim that it happened, which I fully believe it did, your parents told you about some of the strange things that happened that very same year that just might have been dogged me and related as well. Please flesh that out for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, so my dad he told me a story. I'm I mean, I guess I'm not positive that this was that same summer, but I had but it was definitely it was, you know, that same age. I was a same age, and I'm pretty sure it was. But he told me about there was something we had this I think it was like a couple of box woods that had you know, this how this old farmhouse was like one hundred years old or something. I think these were some old box was just been let grow or something. So they were like twenty feet tall and maybe fifteen feet across, and you know, they were just like twenty thirty feet from the house, you know, just out in the yard there, and I would play in there and stuff. He could climb in to the middle of him and be out of sight, you know, and climb around in him. And he said something was in there, just shaking them all over, you know, I think to him he thought it was something kind of paranormal, and uh, you know, he told me the story. It was just something in there, just shaking and those off and he can't remember he did something and it went flying off like I thought he might. I don't know if he saw anything, but it was just it was there, shaking everything, and then it was gone, whatever that was. And then there my mom told me another story, and this would have been like that same summer. You know, we had the big cowfield behind the house, and we had a clothesline behind the house as well, and she was out there hanging out clothes, and she said, I just went toddling, you know, like just took off, you know, through the fence and out into the field, just while she was doing her thing hanging clothes, you know, which wasn't on you. We would always walk out in the field and stuff. But she said, I was just taking off, you know, across the field. And at this time there were some I think they were keeping some donkeys in that field. Usually it was cows, but there were donkeys then and they were hanging out up near the tree line. And you know, as soon as I got maybe. I mean, I have good ways into the field. They just came just bolting down through the field like straight at me and gave my mom a heart attack, which is why she remembers this, because she thought they were going to trample me. But they just came bolting down from the tree line and turned at the last second and went around me, you know. And you know, and now I'm a little old, you know, now I'm older, and uh, you know, donkeys are you know, pretty protective and fierce really like people will put them in with horses to protect them. They're not really ones that like run from mut you know. Maybe it could have been bear or something. I don't know, but there was something up there that spooked them. And you know, why did I decide to go running up there right at that time? Like, you know, I don't have a memory of that, but you know, I just thought that was kind of odd that there were these other things like that going on at the same time. There were there were that that house was interesting, you know, it was old, and uh there was you know, other just kind of odd things that happened around that place. But but those those kind of add it to the you know, in my memory of that whole first encounter. You know, at this point, I I like, I'm not going to like sit here and say, well, I know that this happened for sure, you know, like it's all you know, such a young memory. It's very hard to say, you know exactly how true it is now that second encounter, you know, I remember that, like, I know that happened, and I and I think that that first one did as well. You know, it's you know, they say, what is it every time you remember something? You just remember what is it your last time you remembered it or something like that. It just gets more and more diluted. So so I don't know, but it made a no whatever, what if it was just a dream, it make sure made an impression on me because I you know, I told my parents about it and I still I still don't think it was a dream. I argued with them that it was a dream.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, if it was a dream, it's pretty ironic that two incidents happened that very same year that point towards dog me in activity. What are the odds? Yeah, you can't dismiss that, definitely can't. I'm wondering due to the amount of time that had passed between you having that first encounter in eighty three in the time when you had the second one. I guess that was around twenty fifteen. Had you stopped thinking about that first encounter before the second one happened?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I mean I definitely wasn't thinking about it like very often. It was more it was one kind of one of those things you know, like on you know, a family get together or something. You know, it might come up in conversation and be like, oh, yeah, I remember that red eyed bear I saw, you know, and they'd be like, oh no, that wasn't you know, but you know, so it wasn't I guess. I guess I'd mostly stopped thinking about it by the time I had the second one. And I sure wasn't expecting to have that second one. I mean, that was just out of the blue, going from just laughing watching a movie, not a care in the world, to just thinking I was going to die like in seconds.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. And of course you never expect to have a dog mean an encounter until you have it, so that's natural. Well, let's get to the questions now from the listeners in the live chat. The first one for you is from Bang Bang, and he wants to know if the ambient noise has stopped when you had that second encounter and saw that dog man out the door.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when I when I went out there to look around, it was it was dead quiet. And I mean it's a fairly quiet place, but you know, it's in the woods. There's always some birds and some squirrels and stuff, you know, and some bugs, some frogs and crickets and all that stuff, you know, And it was it did. It was so quiet that it did catch my attention. Like I didn't think about it a whole lot at the time, but I did note it that it was. It was unusually quiet. It was silent out there, and which was weird with it being so nice and bright but then just totally silent. It was. It was odd.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure it was. You definitely don't expect that. I've got another question from the Arcane observe or that's kind of tying into that. She wants to know some people report feeling dog men could have pure normal qualities to them. Would you say it was more like an underreported species of animal or something else.
Speaker 1: I think I'd have to say something else. I mean, maybe I'd have to go sit in front of a lion or something and see if it made me feel that way to really be able to tell you. But from you know, everything in my life, you know, from from car wrecks, you know, like sliding off the road on ice, knowing I'm going to hit a tree and you know, maybe not survive. Like, you know, nothing has been terrifying like that. You know that it was in its own thing, So it kind of it felt like it it felt like the fear or paralysis or whatever it was was just like emanating off for this thing. So, I mean, maybe that's just the feeling that that you get when you're in the presence of an APEX creditor, But I kind of think there's a there's something more to it, like it can emote or something. I'm not sure, but it did seem like it's, you know, almost like it has some kind of ability to broadcast that.
Speaker 2: Well, that's not unusual for an eyewitness to have that opinion. Yeah, I can understand why too. I've got another one for you. It is from Ann Console and Ian wants to know, after thinking about this, what do you think the creature wanted?
Speaker 1: You know, I've thought a lot about that, and I just don't know. Sometime, you know, kind of earlier on and thinking about it, I kind of thought, well, maybe it was an adolescent and it just you know, it was either just looking for a quick meal or or you know, just you know, checking out a new thing or something. You know, just maybe curious. But it was I don't know, it put off so much like animosity kind of. I just don't know. I really don't know. I mean, if it was just putting on an act to scare me, you know it it deserves an award, you know, it deserves a uh. I don't know, because it was just it really seemed like it was just looking like it was ready to pounce and just looking for a target. Like I think if Rascal had like ran across this field of view, it would have just been through that door and had them like quicker than you could see. You know, Like it's just the the energy it was kind of putting off, like was just looking for a reason to come in kind of but they didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank goodness for that. The next question on deck is from A. C. Kamui and AC wants to know do you think it's important for people to know they exist, even if they don't believe you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, and I think I think they need to know that they I mean, I think we should all be be mindful of our safety, you know, whether they exist or not. But I think that we do need to know that they exist because it's so traumatic. Like I feel like for me, you know, it wasn't nearly as bad as for some of these other eyewitnesses, but you know it, I can totally it was terrifying enough that I can totally get like if you are just out with nothing between you and it and you know, or even if it just like kept coming back or whatever, like, it was just so traumatic, and I feel like we need to we need to know that that stuff like this happened so we can be more supportive for people like that because they don't need they need support not not being ridiculed or you know, having to keep it all to themselves and all that kind of thing. So I think that's why we need to acknowledge their existence.
Speaker 2: It's funny you mentioned that. I've got another question here that it ties into that. Naturally. Calv wants to know did the owner has ever mentioned something out of the ordinary or say, be aware.
Speaker 1: You mean you mean like like my mom and David.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, they you know, they never they said they'd never seen anything like that. You know, I did tell them, you know, because I was worried for my mom, you know and stuff. But uh, you know, but the way they are too, they're they're they're lovely people and and you know, they're they're getting up in years. They don't have the best eyesight, and you know, they're they're gonna be looking at the flowers and da da da and and I just don't know how aware of everything around them they always are. You know, they're when they're there, they usually have the music blaring and they're going deaf, you know, and they're they're like what you know, and talking to each other and uh there they would probably be a lot of fun for a dog man to watch and very easy without being seen. So yeah, they they've never seen anything. But I don't know how much that means. Now. Their dog Charlie, as he got older, I mean I guess he was losing his sight and hearing, but like the for the last like he he just passed away this year, but for the last couple of years, every time I've been there, like all night long, He's like, because he can go in and out as he pleases, he would just go running out, just barking really aggressively, you know, and they kind of thought he was just you know, going dead for something. But it, you know, it sounded like he was after something. And I don't know, I thought that was a little odd, but they never saw anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does make you wonder what was behind all that. And speaking of Charlie, let's talk about Rascal. Looks like Anne Conzell wants to know if Rascal wound up being okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Rascal. I think he ended up being pretty okay. He Bobby ended up moving down the Florida and he came to live with me and he, uh, he passed away several years ago. Oh, but he he was a Bobby rescued him. She moved in a trailer park and he had been abandoned in a fenced in yard with some bigger dogs. And I think the other people there were just like feeding these dogs like dried beans or something, and like putting water in a five gallon bucket that you know, unless it was topped up to the top, he couldn't even get to the water. But he like busted out of there and like moved in with her and was was was her buddy, you know she had I think. You know, shortly after she got him, some guy tried to kiss her when she didn't want him to, and Rascal like bit the guy's face and I ran them off. You know, he was just he was all heart. He was a great dog. He was really goofy. He chas his tail and you know, be oblivious to things and and everything. So I'm really not all that surprised that he didn't see this thing. But I know if he if he had, like, I don't think he had fear in him. He thought he was the biggest, baddest thing. You know. Me, it's just this little little goofy chihwawa leg dog. I never liked those little dogs all that much til I'd met him, and I didn't. We didn't get along at first. He'd like bite my toes and everything, and uh it was kind of nippy, but but he ended up winning me over. Yeah, he came and lived with me for years after after Bobby moved away and couldn't couldn't bring him with her. You know, his eyesight and his teeth. His teeth got really bad eventually, but he was a he was friends with the cats, and he was a good little dog.
Speaker 2: Sure sounds like he was. Yeah, and yeah, I guess without saying, I'm so sorry to hear that you lost him, but it sure sounds to me like you lived a full life, that is, at least after Bobby saved him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Yeah, I think he had a rough start, but then he was pretty perpetually spoiled after that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sounds like it to me. It does. Well. The next question for you is from Kim Harris, and Kim wants to know have you felt that way when you were there lately being watched?
Speaker 1: Not not really, you know, like I thought that I would be like creeped out going there after that, but I've never That's the only time I've ever gotten like some weird vibes. I mean, there's been there's been a few times when I was down there by myself that I got I guess. I guess there's been a couple of times I thought like maybe I was a little watched or something, but nothing nothing too bad. Yeah, I kind of think that either. It just usually keeps a lot more distance or or it's just it was out of its normal uh you know, area or whatnot and just passing through or something. I don't know.
Speaker 2: He hopefully if it was in the area, it was just passing through and wasn't hoping to come back around again. Yeah, that wouldn't be good if it did. Before we move on to the next question, I just want to thank Kyle for his donation. Yeah, thank you so much for your support. The next question for you is from blood VIPA, and he wants to know did you ever feel that you were in danger of it coming through the door slash window.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as soon as I was able to make out the eyes and saw them like like frantically, like manically just looking everywhere, and then realized, you know, from what I could see at the way the snout was aimed down and the eyes were so pressed up and and all that blackness. I mean, it had to have its whole body just kind of like pressed up against the the door, and that loud noise when it when it initially appeared that wham like like it. I mean, obviously it wasn't trying to come through the door, but it came up with so much speed, like I almost felt like it was going to just run through the door and come in, and at the last second like changed its mind, like maybe all me sitting there, and instead it like slapped the wall on either side of the door to stop itself or you know, you know, I'm just this all conjecture, but yeah, I felt like at any second, that entire like thirty seconds, that that it it was. It was making up its mind that entire time whether to come through that door, and all it needed was like one good reason, you know kind of thing is what I felt like.
Speaker 2: Well, thank goodness, and vor did have a good enough reason to do that. Yeah, that wouldn't be good. The next question for you is from Michigan meat eater, and he wants to know if you have any estimate on its height and weight.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean for its shoulders to be up above its head, you know, and it's like tucking its head down and it and they were like, I got the impression it was almost like like it was scrunched down as far as it could go, and it was probably like kind of laid out with its legs its back legs like back behind it and maybe its front legs on the on either side of the door. I don't know, you know, but for it to like fill that space like that, I mean, I can't really see it. If it was to stand up on its hind legs, I couldn't see it being smaller than than seven or eight feet tall. And I mean at least, you know, I mean, for its shoulders to be that high while it's scrunched down, and I mean, and to be so wide to totally black that window out. I mean, I mean, it's hard to say, but I would be really surprised if it was less than three or four hundred pounds, you know, and possibly much more you know. I don't know, but it was big.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sounds like it. If i'd a bet, yeah, I'd bet that it was much more than that as well. In wait, I would, well, ac can we thank you so much for your donation. I really appreciate it. And Kyle, thank you too, so much for your donation. It's definitely appreciated. Looks like Kyle says, you help me get through my days at work and depression. Wow, depression, that's not good. You keep me You help me keep an open mind. Well, anyway I can help, that's always a good thing. So glad to hear that this helps you. The next question is from l O, and l O wants to know, Forrest, did your dad manage to save the baby?
Speaker 1: He did, he did. He tracked, He tracked it, you know, it into the woods, and the tracks led to a like kind of a cliff face, you know, up onto a mountain, and it was too steep and too rugged for him to be able to climb up where it did. And he had to track down like a quarter mile or something like a good ways down and find another way up and come back and look for the trail. And he got up there on top and he he said, he found the diaper had been removed, like the diaper was dirty, you know, the baby had used it, and like it had pulled the diaper off it and left the diaper. So he knew he was on the right trail. And he went a little further and he could it opened up into like a clearing on top of his mountain. And he said he got like five or ten feet from the clearing, and he sat down. He knew he was close, and he sat down to watch. You know. He knew better than to just go out into the clearing, so he sat there and watched for a while, and he said something ran across the clearing in front of him so fast that all he could see was a streak, a black streak, and you know, he didn't, you know, he didn't. He wouldn't have just taken a shot, you know, knowing there's a baby involved anyway, but it was way too fast anyway, and he sat there a while and then he said he heard a single stick break like right behind him, you know, maybe twenty or thirty feet like a loud stick broke, just one and no other sound. And he, you know, he got the chills and everything is like, oh no, it's behind me, you know, and you know, and he's hunted enough. He's sitting there perfectly still and everything. But he knew it was had. So he turned around and he said the baby was laying there. It wasn't crying, it wasn't hurt, It had no scratches on it. It had been like cleaned up, and it was just laying there. And he went over and or, no, maybe it wasn't cleaned up. I think it was. You know, it still had some poo on it and stuff. So he took his shirt off and he cleaned it up and wrapped it up in his jacket and brought it back to the family. And at this point the authorities and stuff. You know, the family called people and the authorities were there, and you know, they wanted to make it out like he had taken the baby in order to go save the baby or something, to be a hero, and they were, you know, being real nasty to him, and they were wanting to take the baby to like child protective services something, and he had to kind of, you know, real quick, you know, hand the baby off to the parents before the the authorities could get it. And they took the baby and went in the house and like barricaded themselves in the house. And my dad was in the Navy at this point, and you know, I guess through you know, being in good standing with the Navy and everything, he was able to clear his name or whatever. But but yeah, they got the baby back.
Speaker 2: Well, thank goodness it was brought back. It sure does make you wonder what was behind all that. If that was the dog, mean that took the baby, why do that, and then why bring it back the way it was brought back in that better condition. They just do so many things that just doesn't make sense. Again, that is, if it was a dog meam that did that, might've been a sasquatch or maybe some kook in the forest. It's hard to say. We didn't see what did that, so we'll never know for sure, but it does make you wonder. Nonetheless.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the mother what had happened is she it was the baby was in an upstairs bedroom, you know, like in its room, in a.
Speaker 1: Cradle on the wall furthest from the window, and the mother like came in the door and something was reaching in the window across like the whole room and like pulling the baby out, you know, like she just saw it go out the window like as she came in kind of. So whatever it was, it had really long arms, and it was on the second floor, like it was standing on the ground, like reaching through a second story window. Really long arm, whatever it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that does cut down the possibilities, doesn't it. It does. Before we move forward, I just want to put this out there. Should mark your calendars because this Tuesday, at nine pm Eastern time, I'm gonna hear a bonus episode of the show. If you've listened for any period of time, there's a good chance, you've heard a guest and eyewitness named Kim come on and talk about a female dog man, a dog woman that she's seen twice on two separate occasions, actually I think three times now, and she's named that dog woman Emperor. Well, she had another sighting recently and she's going to come on that Tuesday show, the special show, and update you on what she saw. And there is a very interesting twist to that sighting, to that encounter that you definitely want to hear about. All right, Moving on, Jonathan Brown wants to know did you have any trouble sleeping after that experience, of course talking about the second encounter.
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't think so. You know, this was almost ten years ago now, so I mean the experience was so I went tense. I mean that's what my memory is of, but I don't really remember losing any sleep or having any nightmares about it. Actually just a night what was it the night after I talked to you that I had my first dog man dream where I was in a room full of them and they weren't really being aggressive, but it was scary and I had a real restless night. But other than that, I haven't really lost a whole lot of sleep about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you did have a restless night after having a dream like that. Yeah, that's not good at all. This next question is from M. J. Ashburn and they want to know about the eyeshine color. What the color was of the second one's eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just black. They were just black. Couldn't differentiate between a pupil and the iris or the you know, the surrounding what would normally be white. It starts with an ass, I can't remember. It was just all black. Yeah, yeah, yeah, everything was just black. I think I could kind of see that shine like it was just kind of the same shine, like kind of a white shine like was on the snout, you know, just kind of a glisten on the wetness of the eye that I could tell that it was moving. But that was really the only thing that I could even tell that it was like looking around, was kind of that that glisten was was moving as it moved its eye. I could tell there was movement, but it was just black. Yeah, black eyes.
Speaker 2: Well, like you said when you said that all you saw was black, just the whole door was just blacked out. You weren't kidding, were you? Yeah, yeah, when I say you weren't. I've got another question for you from Kim Harris. She wants to know, are you afraid to hike in those woods now?
Speaker 1: No, but I definitely uh take it, you know, more seriously than I did before. You know, just uh, I don't know if being armed really would help or whatever, but just uh, you know, in your mind, being prepared, being aware, and and you're just making sure that you move with respect and you know, keep keep your mind right is what I kind of tell myself, you know, don't don't be a slouch and just you know, not not check your back trail or anything like that. You know, keep I feel like like maybe you can gain a little bit of a versus or at least not their disrespect if you're you know, treat the forest with respect and carry yourself more like a like a warrior or a you know, just just not a soft, you know, city human. So I just try to try to be have the right mindset.
Speaker 2: I guess, well, it definitely doesn't hurt. It's been said by people where there's one lady in particular who seem to have a pretty good relationship with a group of them, and she told me that they appreciate bravery but not being pompous at the same time. So yeah, maybe that would help by taking that mindset. It just might. And Bang Bang just donated. It made a nice donation, Bang Bang, I really appreciate it. And earlier on I think I made a comment making it seems like I thought you were a man. If I did, I apologize. I saw a comment where you said you're actually a lady. So yeah, again, if I did that, I apologize, didn't mean to do that. This next question, and this is the last one for the night, is from I in conzoll And. Ian wants to know did you have a gun? Did you think to use it?
Speaker 1: I didn't. I think I think David maybe had a shotgun and somewhere in the house, but it never even crossed my mind. I mean I was so I think. I think after the fact, after it had left, you know, I was kind of like I wish I had a gun or something, you know, But in the moment, you know, there was no thought like I couldn't even stand up, like I couldn't go get a gun or anything like that.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it had me.
Speaker 3: Yes I did, and I think after the fact, I knew that it had had had me if it wanted me, you know, already, So I guess I just.
Speaker 1: Didn't really see any reason for it to come back, you know, like it could have just done whatever then and it didn't. So I just really wasn't I just didn't really feel like it was going to come back.
Speaker 2: Wells, could you realize that it could have done whatever wanted to you but it didn't. Yeah, that's the most important thing to take away. Well for us, I can't thank you enough for coming on and sharing the details of those encounters with us and answering all these questions. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, thanks for having me. I mean, I know, I don't have the most definitive experience, you know, I mostly saw a black shape, you know, but you know, I just I just wanted to add my voice to everybody else's just I figure the more people who come out and tell their experience, the easier it is for the people who are really traumatized to be able to get some support and feel safe, you know, opening up the other people.
Speaker 2: Well, it's awfully nice for you to come on and do this and for you to feel that way I'm impressed. And please remember, if down the road you do start to have trouble, I'm not going anywhere I have to do with Just let me know and by all means, we'll talk. I'll find out what's troubling you and we'll take it from there.
Speaker 1: Oh. Well, that that that that's good to know for sure. Yeah, it's good. It's good to have h I know there's no experts, but it's good to have someone who talks to so many people to be able to reach out to with questions and and all that.
Speaker 2: Oh, definitely, that's why I'll be there for you if you ever need me. But having said that, like I said, thanks against so much for your time and hope you have a great night.
Speaker 1: Okay, you too, Vick.
Speaker 2: Thanks, we'll see you bye bye. Well that's another one in the books. Thanks again, as always so much for listening. You know I appreciate it. And please keep in mind if you've had an encounter of your own or encounters plural, if you want to speak with me about it in private, or if you want to come on the show and do you like Forrest did and all the other guests have and put it out there for the listeners, all you need to do is to go to Dogmanencounters dot com submit a report, and if you do that, if you fully complete the report, then I'll be more than happy to contact you and schedule a lengthy phone conversation with you to find out what happened to you and we'll just take it from there. But having said that, thanks against so much everyone for listening and hope you have a great night an even better weekend.
Speaker 1: US