Speaker 1: It's the Lapsed Fan Wrestling Podcast with Jack and Carnaco and JP Sorrow.
Speaker 2: We've got an exciting Christmas program lined up for these folks. We've been for a little boys that year. I don't know ny we.
Speaker 1: Ever, it's an artificial tree, so I did artificial job at trimming timeess is only exceeded by the inability to adjust hollow the third rangling hear the Lapsed Fan got.
Speaker 2: A price for the million Dollar Man, even Santa Claus and so no.
Speaker 1: Say it's not so.
Speaker 2: Start off.
Speaker 1: And we very much back. We are twenty twenty four to LF Christmas Show, boss Man, Mama Sorrow. The unwrapping continues apace, and it's been quite a cross continental and international fair so far.
Speaker 2: It's been.
Speaker 1: It's been very exciting. What we got here, boss Man has for us. Now the next gift of Christmas.
Speaker 2: This is uh, this is given to us by oh wow. This is a longtime fan Walmart.
Speaker 1: Someone someone sent to something from Walmart dot com. So the envelope does not portray who this is from, but hopefully the contents.
Speaker 2: Let's see here. Yeah, well there is a oh goodness, there's there's a lot.
Speaker 1: Of is that what is from the photo department, I imagine, I think, so.
Speaker 2: Lets make sure there's nothing else in here. No, no, that's good. So we've got two other things in here. So we've got wait, no, we've got two envelopes.
Speaker 1: How come you always end up with the ones with six different chapters? Do the You should see how confused he looks.
Speaker 2: Right, it's like some stationary tis. Oh, oh god, what tis the season? Mayor whiskey poor smooth, and your pizza be greasy? This holidays in love Steve Gillian and Scott Soudy.
Speaker 1: Oh wait a minute. We've been told to we've been told to be very careful about this one. Really, this is a this is a gentleman in a group that have sent us some very disturbing things over the years. Let's just say, Mama sorrow.
Speaker 2: I think Monsar should open it.
Speaker 1: Wrestlers in various state of undress, for.
Speaker 2: Instance, PS, you'll know what's Oh oh, they don't. It's just a warning of the thing. It's not actually it's literally a warning. It's basically saying it's a Christmas card. PS, you'll know what's from us when you open them. All four will make your dreams come true.
Speaker 1: All four Yeah, how are we going to handle this?
Speaker 2: I have no clue, I mean, because the problem is there's no address. Well, the presumably there'll be four in one package. Yeah, that's usually what they do. They usually send four things in one package because otherwise you're playing you're playing four shipping prices, and I'm kind of that so I don't know which I Usually i'll say this. Usually it's one of those types of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's pointing at poster boards and such that this is from you know, this is from Steve Grosheim, which we'll definitely get to Steve. Don't worry about that, but we want to keep this on the rails and respond to what they're trying to get us to do. A Walmart dot com. That's a good hint. It's got to be it something else marked Walmart dot com.
Speaker 2: I take the.
Speaker 1: Risk that this is the right one. But I'm very glad we opened that in order. I I think he did warn us to do that, but it skipped my mind. But that's the first where we get warning ahead of the package.
Speaker 2: I know. I've never gotten that before. Usually we get the warning inside the package, not in a separate package.
Speaker 1: And so longtime fans of TLF will remember, on our very first Christmas show, Steve sent us a picture of Jerry Lawler in his bed with no shirt on, and it said blessed and cursive on it, and.
Speaker 2: Well, usually his gifts are our bombs.
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, we'll be the judge of that here on that f and Christmas show. Damn right, Okay, that's a I can't swear it. Cats, you can cares you're comfortable.
Speaker 2: But all right, so we got something, of course. It's it's a poster, you know.
Speaker 1: Take a look, boss, The solar systems counting on you. They've been waiting for this. It's the unwrapping. It's t l F Xmas. What is it? He's unfolding a poster.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you this. The fire is roaring, so I'm.
Speaker 1: Prepared A what is it? A picture of?
Speaker 2: Hold on? I can't really tell.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, are you serious? No? No, where is that?
Speaker 2: It's Tommy Dreamer. Okay, what do you think mom?
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: You want it. You want to bring it home.
Speaker 1: I think that'll look lovely over your mantle.
Speaker 2: I know, I don't. I mean, that's one.
Speaker 1: I can't believe this, But he said he said, there's more than one.
Speaker 2: He said, there's four.
Speaker 1: I mean, who could it give me more ridiculous than that.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, I'll tell you what. It's not as bad as Jeff Hardy large. Oh my god. They had this printed, can.
Speaker 1: You imagine, and then have the courage to have it sent to their own house. They had it sent straight to our po box so that we had to take the heat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's from Jillian, so it's definitely on the That's not the thing here.
Speaker 1: This is so disturbing. You know, this is a good time as any to mention that folks at home should know that. Right before, right as we hit record to start the twenty twenty four to LF Christmas Show, Papa Sorrow, who's also in the house. Oh yes, appeared right over my left shoulder here and dropped trow and mooned ust. Yes, in his pajama pants.
Speaker 2: That's something. That's not the first time he's done that too. He's done that before or when we've been recording, were recording something and he did that, remember, I don't I can't remember what it was, but he was he was doing maybe maybe I was recording by myself or something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: But I remember this, but he did it. I definitely belink that was a fresh visual. Yeah, it didn't strike me as something I've seen before. Well, I guess we didn't go hunting here. You might have put it out, you know, you might have put it out. Uh that memory out to pasture will.
Speaker 2: All right, this is not it? Oh god, god, six, what are you guys doing? Center? Oh no, I know what this is. I don't know what's on it, but I can tell what it is.
Speaker 1: It's that Christmas show, is what it is. It's a Christmas show.
Speaker 2: I hope, I hope. I hope they're mortified that you know my mom's watching this. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, that's not something anybody plan. Nobody sending us what you you guys did it? You popped the boss.
Speaker 2: I can tell you who's not gonna pop. Holy. Okay, first of all, okay, there are two of them here, so I mean, I don't know. I people needn use this anymore. Honestly, people use mousepaths anymore.
Speaker 1: Is it a mouse pad?
Speaker 2: It's a mouse pad and on it is two of them, one for you.
Speaker 1: I'll get it. Oh, for Christ's sake? Yeah, you do? Who is this?
Speaker 2: You're you're looking at him. Mom, it's Christmas magic.
Speaker 1: It's Christmas magic. Yes, it's me without hair shelling. And uh, let's pounds on me too, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Here show this one to my moment.
Speaker 1: I asked myself that question every time they resurface this god forsaken headshot of mine, which I don't even know where it's from, but they just it's Jack Cina. And then this one they did one of of me. They also did one of JP. Would you like to see it? Oh my god, it's Michael P. S Hays with the Confederate flag over his crotch. Now they do this, they just order it on walmart dot com. You can upload a photo and they'll get you on the internet.
Speaker 2: Mom, you can get anything on the internet.
Speaker 1: Now, let me. Would you be surprised if I told you that this gentleman thought of himself as a heart throb and a playboy in the nineteen eighties. Does he look to you like someone of the ladies would just fall over for in the eighties or do you think he's really.
Speaker 2: Me? That's not me?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, ladies and gentlemen. Ladies and gentlemen pumped the brakes. We showed her a picture of Michael Hayes Freebirds Heyday eighty five, Texas with the Confederate flag over his crotch. And she actually and she thought it was you in a blonde wig. Take a good look at that more closely, if you could, you think that's JP. I can't believe that just happened. It's Christmas magic.
Speaker 2: I believe it. Uh No, I wonder how your husband react to that?
Speaker 1: Make him cry? So he wouldn't. He wouldn't be somebody that would appeal to anybody sexually, right, Oh?
Speaker 2: Anything? So, but.
Speaker 1: Except I don't think it should go robbery.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't go robbery, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh god, that Steve and Gillian and Scott are just killing us. What is this a pillow? What are we gonna do with a pillow? Guys? Seriously? Can you oh my god?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, both sides. I don't know if anyone will want this.
Speaker 1: How can somebody do this to us? I mean, does do people not consider that we've got to do something with these items after the Christmas show is over?
Speaker 2: I don't know that. I mean, I mean they know if they're hard earned money gets thrown away.
Speaker 1: It's a picture. I think they love that. You just showed me the video of last year's gift from I got.
Speaker 2: To put it up on on on Twitter.
Speaker 1: Apparently it looks like it doesn't it, Yes, anything mouse pad, palow case, but they have to get a We can even get it printed on a steak. From what I understand, you can get you can get anything on the internet. But if you haven't posed, because I have, there are other picture people have. Everybody has a picture on the internet.
Speaker 2: You absolutely do. I've posted pictures of you on the Internet, so they could have put your face right here.
Speaker 1: No, thank you. Don't get any ideas. There's no guarantee she'll do the show next year if she thinks that's incoming. But uh, you know Steve Listeners last year and Jillian wire Call gave us the cardboard cutout almost life size of Jeff Hardy. Yes, and boss tell, tell, tell the folks at home, what happened to that gift? I put it in the fire I watched the video today. He literally put it in his fireplace.
Speaker 2: Like you can see. It's funny because it doesn't look real right. It looks so bizarre because at least it looks like I've put a photoshop image of Jeff Hardy in the fireplace. But no, it's legit, and you see him burn the way he should.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna do my damnest. He said four gifts, right, Well I think two those were two. Ah, okay, good, I think that's all. I think it's all for all right. I really hope, yeah, yes, I really hope that we've done it in the order that they intended. I can't think of a more epic order than what we just followed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't imagine.
Speaker 1: By the hand of God directing us to open certain gifts in certain orders. Well, we want to thank you guys. We know that you will get couldn't get more solid members. Every time we go on the road, their faces are out there in the crowd and that means the world to us. So Merry Christmas to you and yours, and we'll continue with more of the twenty twenty four TLF Christmas Show the next time. We're with you here on the main feed is.
Speaker 2: A production of the LAP Entertainment Groups. Content is intended for private use only.
Speaker 1: We want s