Speaker 1: One on one with Linchintaco to Orlando's Rock Station one O one one Double j r R. Don't forget Monday morning, right around nine o'clock we kick into our thousand dollars cash giveaways rock the Bank. A little reminder, make sure you're rocking on the job with us weekdays.
Speaker 2: We can officially say it hours away from your chance to win thousands of dollars. Monday started it it's nine o five, you said, right, yes, just after not hell?
Speaker 1: Yeah, go to gotta give me one second. Oh you're good.
Speaker 2: So yeah, you get those keywords intermat our website, and make sure a little tip for you that after you enter them starting Monday, you answer your.
Speaker 1: Phone if it rings from a number you don't know. All right, So let's let's begin with this flo to man Floa to man float man. Got to be a floating man, he's got to be a fly, all right. Let's head over to Polk County, Polk County River's it Yeah, Family Dollars store in uh, this is in Mulberry. This is Florida Man and woman County Man woman combo slash with an element of b wo which you'll understand here in a moment. Wow, police and Polk County are looking for a man and a woman who stole around five hundred dollars worth of cleaning supplies from the Family Dollars store. And uh, it was the employees who actually really could have used the cleaning supplies. The whole cart full of wipes and whatnot that we're stolen because the dude who was collecting the cleaning supplies in the cart that was overflowing was easily able to wheel the cart out of the store without paying for it while his companion distracted the staff by relieving herself on the floor. Oh god, it's the old duty tactic to get out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of those that would sidetrack you if you're working your days back at the K, right, the old Circle K days.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: If somebody walks in a sketchy looking couple and one's wheeling around the thing filling it up with whatever, you got your eye on them, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, we didn't have carts there, but just just go with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's say you're at the Circle K with with carts. Okay, sells a deluxe Circle K totally yeah, Circle K slash BUCkies. He just doesn't have carts either anyway, quit derailing it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: So okay, you're working in a family dollar you have upgraded from circle K or downgraded, what have you. And you see shady couple walking around. Guy walks, you know, he's cruising around, and all of a sudden, she starts doing that. You're not, You're you're focused on her, you know exactly. I think I'm video for cops and for social media. And even though they did have.
Speaker 1: The the Polk County did put out video of them from the store surveillance system, they didn't show the actual act, just enough to show their faces. So the police are asking for the public's help and tracking them down. Polk County is only so big, you said, was that plymouth? You said? Mulberry. Mulberry, I've been through there before. We've got yearbook senor picture controversy, this in North Clarendon, Vermont. I'm not really quite sure why this student and his parents are even pushing this issue. What did he do in the yearbook? He you know, the students are to submit the portrait that they want for their their senior photo. Yeah, you know, and most you go in haven't professionally taken or you know, at ours. They just had everybody go.
Speaker 2: You had a time, and you went to the high school actually, and they had the professional photographer.
Speaker 1: Which is usually a lot of schools do. Right, well, I guess you were able to kind of submit your own photos here, and this kid's insisting on including him posing with a hunting rifle picture. It is Vermont, though, I don't care what state it is. It's a high school, yeah, and it's not the time. I don't have anything against guns or people who own guns, or hunting or anything of the such. I have problems with guns in schools with students.
Speaker 2: If he had a deer by the rack holding it next to him, that he's been hunting, and that's whey.
Speaker 1: But you still that's not your photo for the yearbook. And they're pushing this because they're saying, well, there's nothing in the rules and regulations about submitting your senior photo that prohibit this.
Speaker 2: Just move on, ask cut it in the middle, Just pick your battles, right y. Yeah, you just say, you know what, we.
Speaker 1: Were in the wrong.
Speaker 2: There's you guys are in the wrong for not having rules or written on this. Let's just call it a draw where you're hunting gear and hunting vest in the picture if you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just you know, it's kind of like this.
Speaker 2: If you're robbing the Dollar General or whatever it is and the wife starts defecating, just call it a draw. You take all the cleaning supplies and ma'am, could you please clean up after yourself? Toilet papers on Aisle seven, But you already know that because your husband took most of it.
Speaker 1: Finally, there's this, and I have more on this, including some visuals on our Facebook page.
Speaker 2: I wonder if they're prepping for the next Kevin strain. You know, all the hand wipes you said.
Speaker 1: It looked to me like they were stealing stuff that they could sell, you know, at the flea market or something.
Speaker 2: When you first said cleaning supplies, I thought they were stealing meth making products.
Speaker 1: No, it was it looked in the video you can see it's like a bunch of those Clorox wipes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I just uncleanly people stealing cleaning wipes.
Speaker 1: If you've ever had the experience of having an MRI, you know that the prep for that, the technicians go to extreme to make sure you don't have any kind of metal on you or in you, because well magnets. Yeah, you stick to the damn machine. Twenty two year old woman found out the hard way when she neglected to remove a sex toy from her backside that she thought she thought was one hundred percent silicon. It's not silicon. It she was wrong. When the MRI was fired up, the toy was quote pulled through the patients rectum, nearly killed them and up into her chest cavity at the speed of sound. Oh my god. And wouldn't it you that told me you've never done an MRI. I have never had an MRI.
Speaker 2: Knock on wood, dude, I'm telling you. You know me with my like afraid of heights and claustrophobia.
Speaker 1: Bro, you getting that tube? Look, Pat, it's.
Speaker 2: Like this now, picture a sex toy in your as you said, could have killed him going through your chest.
Speaker 1: So she's dead, right, No, No, just quite a bit of damage done. Yeah, along the travel path if you will.
Speaker 2: Think of this, Pat, I'm not gonna get too graphic because we're a very clinical show.
Speaker 1: Here. Look, this is strictly medical. Yes, right here, and then it's kinda go.
Speaker 2: I thought it was gonna be a piercing I thought it was like a hood a hood ornament maybe, and then she's stuck to the top of it like this.
Speaker 1: I'm not here to try to kink shame or anything like that. I'm just curious if you know you're going for an MRI and you know you and you if you enjoy having that there, Yeah, you can't just take it out for the procedure and then you know, go home and just put it back in place.
Speaker 2: You should have a problem with, you know, like the duties and it's more of a more of a literal boat plug, you know, like in a boat. That was a boat plug people, you know, like in a boat, you know, I bet John boat the cabin Cruiser. There's a plug in the back of that boat. That thing out You're you're taking on water exactly, and if she you know, then she might not be taken on water as much as Yeah, the MRI machine's ruined for the next one. Actually, think if you're the next person that MRI machine.
Speaker 1: Well, it didn't do anything to the machine. Those things are expensive. Well, I'm sure that when it comes through your chin go through the it was pulled into the chest. Ah, yeah, but still exit her fly across.
Speaker 2: There was some bad stuff happening, and one of those, I'm concerned for her health and the lady in Paulk County put.
Speaker 1: It back in the nightstand for an hour or two.
Speaker 2: Met your Talk you on demand, Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 1: This is j R R