Speaker 1: Yeah, what's going on everybody? Welcome to a new episode of My Canic Case.
Speaker 2: I'm Cannon Dave, I'm groovy.
Speaker 1: On today's episode, we're live in Man of Stee for Resident Rivals.
Speaker 3: We got Ross Huna here.
Speaker 1: Tell us all what's going on here at res Rivals.
Speaker 4: Here We've got oh yeah, sorry, guys, Mike's way far away. So yeah, we're at resin Rivals here today, guys, is the first year this is an event put created and founded by Smoky the Bear in my Eye. He brought me along on the journey as one of the main.
Speaker 5: Sponsors to do Yeah. Oh, he's the man.
Speaker 4: He's the man, but yeah, brought me on to kind of do some coordinating, get the kind of help things stay in order. We do a lot of the national hash competitions around the country together and travel together, so when you needed help, I was right there to kind of do it. So we've been awesome for the past year and a half two years, just kind of chugging along.
Speaker 5: Really took it seriously last year.
Speaker 4: So what we got going on here today is we got thirty six of the best hash makers in the country.
Speaker 5: So all over.
Speaker 6: Here, if you look straight ahead on the second charready or right. Yeah, we got all the competitors right here.
Speaker 4: Some of the best hashmakers in that country, dude, so and like you.
Speaker 3: Got phenomenally got them all here in one roof.
Speaker 4: You know, we had a few not make it today, and that's unfortunate. One family had COVID, you know, they got sick, you know, stay at home, dressed up. There's always next year. There's other comps. Some people just didn't reach out. We don't know if they're you know, just something going on personally. Maybe they were scared, could be anything, you know, not going to be biased. You know, everyone's got the reason. So if they didn't make it, loss on them. This is a great event today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's two rooms.
Speaker 6: Like look, I mean you look on your right, there's a whole another room over there where that's where people could smoke.
Speaker 2: And there's more vendors, glass vendors and.
Speaker 3: All sorts of stuff you can dab everywhere.
Speaker 4: So basically what we got going on, we got thirty of the best hashmakers in the country from five different regions. We got the East Coast, we got the West Coast, mid Mountain, Midwest, and then southern. So we picked five to six hashmakers from each one of these regions. They had to have won two different nationally recognized awards or awards in their area that are recognizable enough in order to be invited. But at the same time, we have six more makers who came out in marched to our qualifier and beat out fifty two different makers from around the country.
Speaker 5: To then compete with these guys, because not.
Speaker 4: Everybody gets that opportunity to actually, you know, make it to these competitions or they're.
Speaker 6: New, right, I mean for us, like you know, we know, you know the Fresh Coast, right that's there's a Michigan homies but you know, shout out to bag Tator, shouts Cloris Flora. Yeah, there's tons of good fire over there. But why don't know half these brands. So when you're bringing these brands and create a competition like this, you're seeing what's around the nation. And obviously that's obviously for a national country, but it's so cool to see that because you know, we get so stuck and only seeing the Michigan brain.
Speaker 2: So you're bringing a whole slice of the of the riz and world here.
Speaker 4: You know, we really want people to first first foremost see what we have here. But at the second time, see what Michigan's got like just as a state, not many people come here, so show them how beautiful this place is. But at the same time, like traveling around our country, there are amazing fucking hashmakers. It's just like, just like I've always talked about, it's just like chefs man new chefs every day, new chefs learning things, coming up with new techniques from different people they've learned, sourcing their ingredients from different parts of the country, how they do it, how they grow it, where they got it. So you know, it's just it's a pleasant opportunity. So we got this first table if you guys can see in the background here all of these are going to be all thirty three hash makers from around the country competing for.
Speaker 5: First place today.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, so we got multiple different spots though it's not just hash makers picking the best hash because we.
Speaker 2: I mean, look at all those judges though too.
Speaker 6: And I really respect that there's no flower smoking in here, so it doesn't matter the Jetty series and you also to be talked about this prior, but no, e rigs, no, you're taking it too.
Speaker 2: It's all like, is that make it more of an even playing field.
Speaker 4: More so, we just we just feel that you don't get the best representation from the e rig And you know, for how much time that these guys are putting their effort into this, why try to speed it up, you know, why not give it the best representation. Possibly you're gonna spend one hundred and fifty dollars on a bottle of line. I want to know how to drink that thing. It's seperately, you know. So it's like that's kind of our thing. Like, so, yeah, you got nothing against them, love transportation, low of portability, but in general, I want to do the respect to the hash. And that's kind of our mission here is to do the respect to the hash and the respect of the makers who made it here. So and that's the big reason that we have the hash makers judge the other hash makers. So they sit down at one table, they're gonna bring one large jar of ten grams, and then they're gonna pass this jar along the table, and then we anonymously mix these things up so that they can't know. We put people aside from their friends, so they can't sit next to each other and try you know that.
Speaker 5: Number seven, good bro number seventh.
Speaker 4: Bit so we even we even hop on table talking, we're checking scores at them to see if anybody's judging themselves higher than other ones.
Speaker 5: And then we're you know, not inviting next year if they don't have a good reason for that.
Speaker 3: Oh wow. So like we're trying to get things out, Well, what do you judge it on?
Speaker 2: What are they how is the judging being done?
Speaker 6: So our categories, So that's not every judge get the jar. You're just passing a shared jar, right.
Speaker 4: Have one big jar gets passed around, you pull one tab from that. We want to see the most flavorful, complex uh representation of that. And also we don't want to have to take too much from these makers. We're not trying to.
Speaker 5: Bankrupt these guys. We just need enough to get around the tape.
Speaker 6: You know what's really cool, But that's really fair because you hear like even when we talk to hashmakers, they got to donate a whole ounce, and it's like, you know, and if you don't win, you don't get anything. It's like damn that, Like it's a lot of bagfuiers and it's like I get it, you.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah, now that money, you know, like and then there's events out there that like it's it becomes the.
Speaker 5: That's the problem.
Speaker 4: Like, you know, they get out there and then they're asked to bring you know, thirty grams twenty eight grams, right, and then they don't do good and now they could have made you know, two grand.
Speaker 5: On that not not traveled, not spent the trip.
Speaker 4: So like, and that's why we didn't charge any vendors to too. So we didn't charge a single vendor. I believe there was one or two who paid in the early beginning and we did some special things for them, but no, So like we majority of the vendors here today are you know, art, art vendors as you guys see around. We got a bunch of glass vendors, clothing vendors, crochet.
Speaker 5: We even have guys who came in from Florida Bonzai trees.
Speaker 4: He's selling Bonzai trees here today.
Speaker 2: Shout out.
Speaker 4: That's his whole life and they're freaking amazing. We got we got t and Turp Farmer who's who's competing today. His wife does crochet, so she's out here, she's got it's it's amazing. Then we have some of our large sponsors, like hymen.
Speaker 5: They came out. They're just rolling donuts.
Speaker 4: And we haven't got you know, let me let me when I get out of here, guys, I'll walk over there. I'll get you guys some donuts. I'll bring them back so you don't have to stop the podcast. I'll see smoking come over and then maybe.
Speaker 6: You want to say anyway, were now and obviously we're gonna be dabbing on some today.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about anything new drops or anything, man.
Speaker 4: And you guys got it. So we got this uh Hans Solo Burger from Black Label. We just did a pickle collab with Valo Glass, so we so all of our jars in this match have a pickled glass pickled pillar inside. So that's for the turp slurper. I keep pulling this away from my mouth. Apologies guys, so but but so, there's gonna be a pickle inside. There is twenty Illuminati glow pickles inside. So if you find one of those, you can go back to the story you get it from, and then they'll grant you with a free jar who had stash Again. You cannot get the same Han Solo burger again, that is excluded from the deal.
Speaker 5: But we're just trying to do fun things.
Speaker 4: So even vallos in house today's right next to our little sponsor booth. We got a game lounge over here. No products today, we're kind of just focusing on you know, other brands. You know, everyone knows us here. You know, I don't need the exposure.
Speaker 5: We just want to.
Speaker 3: Find everyone else up. I love it man community building, right, So that's why we.
Speaker 5: Don't compete either.
Speaker 4: So but it's uh but yeah, So other than the hashmakers, then we also sold twenty VIP opportunities. So these opportunities, twenty people are giving the opportunity to purchase a ticket that first gets them a torol Terp slipper.
Speaker 5: So Toro donated twenty turp slippers, all VIP nice.
Speaker 4: Along with that, they get a bunch of donations from all the vendors so hash edibles, t shirts, clothing, stickers.
Speaker 5: Seats, cookies, and then we give them a bunch of stuff as dab Max's cool.
Speaker 2: So like we want to make this might I might be able Like hey guys, I'm a VIP.
Speaker 4: Basically you with with how much the VIP tickets were you did you almost double up on your money just from that vip bag.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, man, that's awesome.
Speaker 5: To seventy bro. Yeah, I mean that's half your ticket right there.
Speaker 4: So like and then then you're getting to try all the best hash in the country. You get to be a part of this and put your opinion on it. You get to be it's a journey.
Speaker 6: So like, well, and trying national wide hash, like I was saying, like I would be so cool because I haven't tried I don't know eighty percent of these brands.
Speaker 4: Like I've tried every single one of these guys over the past year and a half.
Speaker 5: All these guys freaking kill it.
Speaker 4: Everyone from Soccer Dad from Hawaii all the way down to Hunter at Hidden Forest, and you have five from each region.
Speaker 2: So that's really cool. You broke five to six. We had the last event we did, so.
Speaker 4: Fifty two we had there and we had split up between two tables. So I mean there's some dude, Like, I mean, I can name I know every one of these guys going down the tables. So like, we got Chlorus four over there coming from Michigan. We got baked Taters from Michigan, New Coast, Nectar's Turp Whizzard Turf style. We're coming in the house today from main area. So we got Hunter from Hidden Forest Farms, who runs the Culture Cup, one of the best comps in the country in my opinion, So he's.
Speaker 5: Out here today competing.
Speaker 4: We have other Minion, we have paper Mill, we have Helio's Hash. We have Electric City hashco who won Smoking Jacket full Melt last year.
Speaker 5: So he took home a big cat.
Speaker 4: Yeah so or he won Culture Cup last year so also placed in I think the Smoking Jacket. But we got people over here from California, so uh Dooby, Well, no, that's that's Oklahoma. So we got like Doobie dudes, Ginger Ginger Lar so.
Speaker 3: Amazing roof right now. Some of the best hash we got the.
Speaker 4: New states, like Missouri, Minnesota guys, we got hash Media.
Speaker 5: We got like six.
Speaker 4: Dudes who three of them Minnesota, Missouri took three or four of the qualifier wins.
Speaker 5: Just coming out of nowhere, this new state.
Speaker 4: These guys are coming out and met some of in Chicago a few weeks ago at some events, and like.
Speaker 2: They're just great.
Speaker 4: It's like Michigan all over again. It's like wild Will West out there. These guys are pumping out some fire and nobody's stopping them. It's fucking nuts.
Speaker 2: But I mean, look at all these hitters the way you describe them to and there's just tables and tables and table and tables of hitters.
Speaker 5: So then on top of it, two guys, you know, we're good. I thought I heard my phone. That's just the craziest.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, so we have some select judges that came out for this weekend. So we have Resid Ranch. He's a legendary hashmaker throughout the California region. If you're from California, you know Toddy Boy, Uncle Todd they call him. So then at the same time we have Adhd Dead, So James Adhd Dead. He is a writer for Leaf magazine out in New York.
Speaker 5: But he just judged Masters of Donuts in Berlin.
Speaker 4: And then then I think he was out there doing no he went out there to do a party. He does his house party out there, so he does a cannabis event out there. But he was just judging at Masters of Ozon as well, so we had him come out.
Speaker 5: And then at the same time we had Fred Morris.
Speaker 4: If you could have never heard Fred Morris's name, he's another frenchy Canoi but just.
Speaker 5: A little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he's he's a legendary hash maker, very well known. We had him come out for smoking jacket doing of course a seminar. Now he's more so in my coology world and he runs one of the you know, he's the head for one of the larger mycology operations out in Colorado, so out now most people know him for his mushrooms instead of cannabis. But so we have them coming out and then we have glass Judges. We have bluegrass in the house. If you ever see those lava lamps, those those freaking amazing lava lamps. Then we got JMP Glasshart. Unfortunately, unfortunately Toro was gonna make it out with the new real i D thing.
Speaker 5: They kind of stay on the farm. They don't really leave that much.
Speaker 4: So like you know, they don't go check on iks, they don't watch the news like that kind of thing. So they made it to the airport today and unfortunately yesterday and unfortunately.
Speaker 5: Or today, oh yeah, and unfortunately they don't have real ID so they couldn't travel.
Speaker 2: Oh no, they have loopholes you can do.
Speaker 4: But unfortunately JP's I think his ideas expired, so they were not able to make it so, but they were able to still donate those twenty chirp slervers.
Speaker 5: We have five. We're going to be raffling off throughout the day too.
Speaker 4: We have a bunch of donations from I mean over fifty sixty donations from Alence's ros and seed t shirts, Damn Matt's Pats jackets. I think there's a Bonds eye in there too, So we're gonna be raffling off all that stuff really soon.
Speaker 5: The game lounge kind of didn't happen today.
Speaker 4: We had some tough technical difficulties with game systems getting things up, so hopefully we can get that going tomorrow.
Speaker 5: But uh no, man, other.
Speaker 3: Than that phenomenal ross.
Speaker 6: For the first for the first time, he brought some heavy hitters here. You brought the community out and like today is the warm up day, as we kind of called it, because this is the competity.
Speaker 5: Most people are coming tomorrow, guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what he said.
Speaker 4: I told everybody, Hey, Sunday is the day. It's the ceremony day. We have the Melt competition going on. So only a few of this.
Speaker 6: Full Melt that death by Booth I still swear by by Bactators.
Speaker 5: Oh death by Booth. You know what I've been walking around? You know, shut up? Red Rock rosin over in the so we have the battle of the brands going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, actually I did too so far.
Speaker 6: So I tried egg Man because I gave the himagne bro, He's saved his life.
Speaker 2: I mean that was the lasts Rivals event and we didn't get to talk about that.
Speaker 6: But I gave someone the high maneuver and the solid honey banana, solid honey bana. Red Rock had a lot of sound. I tried their sour something sour that was solid.
Speaker 4: So Red Rock has this like black cherry something you know, it tastes good. It was clean, but holy funk, I haven't got high from a DAP like that.
Speaker 6: A longin I was sweating, dude, and I haven't took I haven't had like the hot sweats and respects.
Speaker 5: Like I wanted to confirm it.
Speaker 4: So like I talk to uh Curtis from a black label and he was like, I just tried the same fucking thing, and I've been sitting in this chair for twenty five minutes.
Speaker 5: I'm like, okay, cool, cool, I need to try.
Speaker 4: So, I mean like we're trying to have a good time that we're really trying to you.
Speaker 5: Know, the battle of the brands things going on to kind.
Speaker 2: Of get people, offerative friends press.
Speaker 4: We don't have much cannabis vending here. We tried, like Smokey, try to keep it very limited. So like the battle of brand is kind of giving away. There's there's trading of Hash going on. There's you know, gifting of hash going on.
Speaker 3: Right, people are.
Speaker 5: Trading different hash for other Hash, people trading clothes for.
Speaker 4: Hash Hetty Patti, and like, you know, we we want we want the experience some more so come from the people you're meeting and the things you're trying instead of the things you're buying.
Speaker 5: You know, right, like not every event needs to be a purchasing sale. It needs to be uh, it needs to be something that brings people together.
Speaker 6: That feels about community here, you know, and I appreciate like this, and that's what I really, you know, want to talk about. Because some competitions they're in and out or they're limited and they're just you know, they're kind of wants some money grabs, but they're just like trophy grap I got.
Speaker 4: It, And like I'm gonna call I'm gonna say this to everybody in the state right now, us any other state, Like.
Speaker 5: We're sick of it, dude, We're sick of it.
Speaker 6: Sick.
Speaker 5: We're sick of it, man.
Speaker 4: Like we don't want to give one hundred and fifty grands to an event and not get any money in return. We're like, what I'm sick of is us entering and we're the ones who make the event happen, but you make money off us, so second sponsors all our whole event. We aren't making a single dollar off this. We're in a hole honestly because we got only the money from our sponsors.
Speaker 5: But this time we didn't charge any single vendor in this house.
Speaker 4: Today we raised money from the qualifier at the same time to put this on. And then anything that's going back in is literally to hopefully make this thing even bigger next year.
Speaker 5: But I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: His venue has all the possibilities to all.
Speaker 3: The possibilities so huge.
Speaker 4: We're hoping that we can we can do something not only this, but help the city of Manisty out. I want to make this thing larger, like smoke on the water. I want to bring the festival get thousands of people here.
Speaker 5: I want to get like you.
Speaker 4: Know, and I want to get every crowd. So I want to get ten new on one stage. I want to get fucking young blood on one stage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that we want to get groovy and fucking yeah.
Speaker 4: We got to figure out how to get how to get like multiple crowds of people multiple days.
Speaker 5: If you don't have to do this all one day, you know, pringtend dude. You know, now you bring one crowd one day. We do the downtown. We get the ideas there. We want to push it, we want to make it more fun, we want more people.
Speaker 6: We look at you're creating the community. You're bringing the community here in this town.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You bring it together and and you know it's and.
Speaker 6: What I love about this is you see people from both sides, the caregiver, the metric market showing love, just talking and appreciating hash not who's the bet blah blah blah. You know, it's not like a pissing contest. There's not like this. This is better caregivers better. It's just what do you got to show it?
Speaker 4: If you're not here today, you're not a part of the community. And that's That's what I'm gonna say. And you know, there's reasons, there's reasons, and I'm sure there's good reasons that some people could not make it here today. But you know what I'm telling you right now, if you're a part of this community in Michigan, this is probably one of the I would say, howdiest events of the year a couple of years for hash in general.
Speaker 5: And next year is going to be even larger.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna tell everyone right now, don't miss the opportunity. Next year is gonna be even bigger. We're making this larger. We're trying to make this a ethically ethical, journey, full experienced event. We don't want this to be a money grab. We don't want to make money off this thing we have. We want to be with our friends, get people together and find success to the people who's to get success through this.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I love that.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, guys, I gotta get.
Speaker 5: Thank you guys. You guys made the journey all the way out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mike wants to swing by, you know whatever, Yeah, let me go. Let us know about those donuts, of course.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me go get smoking and see if he's got five time minutes to come over here since I'm hopping off, kind of give his speech on what's going on. Oh and then you don't circle back. I'm pretty sure we got some things set aside for you guys today.
Speaker 5: Tell you a couple of T shirts and a couple of dat man's.
Speaker 2: I believe we're gonna swagging up.
Speaker 5: What are these hats in here?
Speaker 6: These are our partners that we work with, so we throw and we always do the branding you got.
Speaker 2: We got all the love here for the logos.
Speaker 4: So we just you know, potentially a possible thing with us maybe coming sim you know, we.
Speaker 5: Got to work it out.
Speaker 2: You heard it here.
Speaker 5: First, I want to make sure you guys are taken care of. We can do things.
Speaker 6: It's all about the community, man, we're trying to build and like we believed. And when you told us about this idea, I don't like some competitions like okay, you know, is it just a money grab? I like this idea. I love the way the last one was done. We wanted the involved, so we made well, we made it happen.
Speaker 5: We're heird. Hell yeah, well guys, thank you. I'll get back out there, bro.
Speaker 6: You haven't checked out who know hash everywhere? Man, go get those conferences. Today we got the debs. Okay, cool, cool, we got the debs.
Speaker 1: Yeah man, thank you Ross. Yeah, so that glad he came on. Give us a little intro. What's actually happening here, what's going down? The breakdown of what's happening. How it's nationwide contest.
Speaker 6: But there's Isaac Yeah, dude, oh yeah, yeah, yea, yeah, yeah, you just got to turn it on.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 2: Okay away from the speaker. We went over that earlier.
Speaker 1: But hey, it's okay, all good. That's part of being on when you.
Speaker 6: Were I know, it was on in the hand he grabbed it and I was like, it's all good. Anyway, this is live, this live, baby, We're doing it live.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: But yeah, like what Ross was saying, though, if you've got a huge competition going on, some of the best cash makers around here, tomorrow's the full melt uh and we still.
Speaker 3: Have a whole other room which Groovey is gonna be going into.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So yeah, I again shout out to all the competitors. I'm gonna try to get this going.
Speaker 3: You good.
Speaker 2: Ran for a second, I'm gonna try to get.
Speaker 6: It going because I don't know how well it's gonna work. We can at least walk through the competitors area and show you.
Speaker 2: Breaking down there.
Speaker 6: I don't know how the microphone is gonna reach over there because this building is all steel, and if you know anything about frequencies, they don't love steel buildings. So we'll see how it goes. We can get through that wall, but we're gonna try. So we're gonna try.
Speaker 2: That's what we're gonna do, is so we're here to do.
Speaker 3: It's going to be flown. It's gonna be fun.
Speaker 1: Groovey's gonna be out there reporting and I'm gonna be sitting back. Groovey's gonna show us what's going on out there. You're gonna see. You're gonna see people dabbing, seeing judges. You can see people sitting at tables just judging. I can't believe out hot it is. You probably see me moving my shirt a couple of times. That's like ninety something degrees outside, humid as hell. For gotta love it. But like I do, want to give a shout to our partners again that make this possible for us.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Lost Coast plant therapy can be extracts kinship, cannabis co dairy do aka smoking tomatoes, and old school organics. We're about to be seeing some hopefully you're able to see some of the risin and that we could showcase some of these people over here, because that'd be pretty cool groovy if we're able to do that.
Speaker 3: But if not, we'll see what we can get and it is it is gonna be cool. But I do want to talk about our.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, yeah, absolutely absolutely, I want to talk about Theay it's cool that when you're doing this in Maynistee. Uh, it's a smaller, smaller town here in Michigan, but it's in northern northern Michigan.
Speaker 3: I would it's not you peep, but to me, it's northern Michigan.
Speaker 1: But I think it's cool because you're bringing so many people from all over to a specific area to check out and visit a town, see what it's all about. And there's no better place than Michigan in the summer. So honestly, we're right right of the water too. It'd be nice to jump in the water honestly right about now.
Speaker 3: But it's been uh, it's been fun.
Speaker 1: I think Groovi's getting ready here to hopefully get us in reporting and then from there we'll be seeing some cool stuff out there.
Speaker 5: What is no?
Speaker 1: Oh, well, stand by and I am still here. But dude, we did I do want to say real quick, but we have I'm about to actually take a dad probably here in a second of SOMEHONA stuff.
Speaker 6: Oh I need the internet the white.
Speaker 2: All right, that makes sense.
Speaker 6: We don't have any Wi Fi hooked up, Like, how how can we hook get up with our Wi Fi?
Speaker 5: Here is your phone again?
Speaker 2: Okay, that makes sense, so yeah, I'll cut it back.
Speaker 6: So yeah, so we're having a little bit of a live issues, but this is how it works. And that's the thing that's fun about these live events. We kind of just make shit happen. It's a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: And there it is, came right back right when we did that. So stand by.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna get this ready to give us a couple of seconds if you want to rant a little bit about the comps. And honestly, like I said, I really love having Ross on and explaining the difference between it really doesn't feel like a money grab.
Speaker 2: It just feels like people talking about hash.
Speaker 1: I love that Yeah, people are just bringing some of the best quality hash around them, and you got to be, like gross said, you have to win in your our year state a couple other competitions. Sounds like these competitions go all over. I mean you see them happening throughout the US, which is pretty cool. But I'm looking forward to seeing who wins this year especially. I'm curiously to be a Michigan brand, you know by this, because we're in Michigan.
Speaker 3: So I'm hoping it's some of our.
Speaker 1: Michigan that went the rot right check check check check them because I do think we have some of the best products out there.
Speaker 3: So we'll see what happens with who's winning.
Speaker 2: Did you hear me right now?
Speaker 3: Yep? Check check yep, yeah, pretty loud. Okay, I don't yeah yeah, all right, oh shit, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: You know, so he stopped speaking.
Speaker 1: I was like, well, I was waiting to get the second look so I could hit the so I could get the merge over.
Speaker 3: Perfect.
Speaker 1: All right, So grooveries to go in the field. Yeah, so grooveries have to go out reporting style and you just got me. So there's groovy on the right. You got me, chilling in the bench.
Speaker 2: This is gonna where should I take him through? You want to go through?
Speaker 4: Go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, go through the judges.
Speaker 1: Go start from the left to the right, and just go down and start seeing them all, because I think it's pretty cool when you're looking at it.
Speaker 3: There's like thirty three thirty three different judges.
Speaker 1: Ross was saying, they're all dabbing, They're all trying different dabs.
Speaker 3: And it's cool because you have one jar was it ten grams?
Speaker 1: Like Ross was saying, Then you just take your dab, you try it out, and you measure based off of the scale that they have there. It's pretty cool because right now you got groovy showcasing all the all the all the competitors and the hash hash makers out there, which is nice. And it's a it's a long table you got over there, groovy. These tables are not small.
Speaker 2: Yes, I lost my connection.
Speaker 1: No, you're good, you're good. I was just saying, how long the tables are. There's so many, there's so many judges, it's unreal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at all this Look at all these fire brands. This wizard from Michigan.
Speaker 1: Yup, yup, got them all chilling, line by line by line, thirty three different makers right there. And I'm curious who's gonna bring home gold when we bring home in the first place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do. I not even know half these brands. So it's really sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's That's That's the most interesting thing to me too about it groovy is because like we know a couple of the couple of the Michigan brands other than that represent the Michigan.
Speaker 2: He's got some gas always.
Speaker 3: Gotta love it, gotta love it.
Speaker 2: Tatters right here again. I swear by that full mount Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was some good stuff. He's always talking about it. And they I think there might be a.
Speaker 2: Marl I've had. Yeah, we talked to him today. Shout out.
Speaker 6: This is the dude they hurt and the partner Corney. You guys have the best full melt. We're doing a live podcast, so I'm like live streaming.
Speaker 3: We're recording, but I'm.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, like partner for them Bray and not no, but you guys put fire out there, Yes, a fire out there.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's Michigan representing.
Speaker 6: And it's so crazy is all these people, according to Ross, have the same type of fire and gas and there's just tables and tables and.
Speaker 3: Tables, dude. Very cool man. I'm glad you're able to see this as it's going on.
Speaker 1: Everyone can see what's actually happening inside of where we're right now. Manistee for the resurrivals event, I'm hoping, I'm hoping we can actually maybe possibly get you to even go through and see the vendors and see what's going on in there too, because it's pretty cool because you have two different rooms right now, ones just all with the ros and competition, and then you have the one where you have where you're able to smoke flower and everyone's just dabbing up. They got it all separated here, so pretty thick, Pretty cool man.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make my way over the vendors.
Speaker 6: Yeah, as much as we love all the hashmakers that make this happen and stuff, they get a white.
Speaker 2: Shot of this.
Speaker 3: Nice dude, look at that.
Speaker 2: I'm not it's all backwards right now, unfortunately.
Speaker 3: Jam packed, tons tons of judges.
Speaker 2: All my controls are backwards because the camera's upside down.
Speaker 1: But hey, that's we We here were doing the thing looking good.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you doing the camera work right now.
Speaker 1: You're walking around we got we got groovy reporting out in the field right now, it looks like he's about to be walking towards smoke.
Speaker 2: Yet we got tons of vendors.
Speaker 3: You're about to be walking by the Bonzei tree, Smoky.
Speaker 2: Here's a homie. We got Bonzei Florida.
Speaker 3: I think that's so cool.
Speaker 1: You got you got fucking guy bringing up Bonzi trees up here from Florida. I mean you can't complain about that, dude, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I forgot. I can't switch my camera around. I put in the wrong mode.
Speaker 6: Oh well, all good. Got tons of good vendors back here. So it's like this this place is huge, Like it's got tons of tons of what's up Judge check out Judge Train's events over there, always doing.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because you haven't gotten in the second room yet. You've just been in the one room. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Right next to us, Hey, there's there's our stay set up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got me chilling over here.
Speaker 6: Heady Glass, I dude, heady Glass.
Speaker 2: I could you?
Speaker 1: Yeah you we saw a fifteen thousand dollars piece of glass.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, let's not go near that. That's way to expect for us. Man, I like glass, but I don't need a fifteen thousand dollars piece of glass though, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Shout out there.
Speaker 6: Oh wait a second, I want to shout out this talented man. We're doing a live podcast. Shout out to Mark real quick.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, hello.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, here your coach. Check out his talent as at work. Man, the heart is amazing.
Speaker 3: Aren't you rocking his shirt?
Speaker 5: Groovy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, there you go, there you go.
Speaker 6: I just want to say, we're just doing this part of the live podcast to post it later.
Speaker 2: So oh yeah, shout out to Homie. We met him at the airport in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Right, that's right, that's right, coming back from Viscon this year.
Speaker 3: That's that's correct.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see if I can make this. You let me know if the audio cuts out.
Speaker 3: I will, I will, I'll let you know. So far, so good, but you gotta talk to me.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Avender.
Speaker 6: So this this area is where they're kind of doing the damn what is this not the open competition.
Speaker 3: It's a little fuzzy.
Speaker 1: I hear you just Khalil Crackley, So you're okay, but continue talking you're good.
Speaker 3: Nope, I'm gonna lose. I lost you, my dude, I lost you. I lost you. Now, yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 2: Now yeah. So you you just describe what's going on. I'm not gonna talk.
Speaker 1: Okay, So right now, Groovy right now is in the vendor room. Uh, he's walking around, and so in the vendor room, they got all different types of vendors going on.
Speaker 3: Uh, what spokey when what's the raffle going on?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, perfect, They're gonna be doing the raffle here in a couple of minutes. But yeah, so Groovy right now, he's in the vendor room. You have all different vendors on in there. You have you have him En rolling donuts. You got Frenchy French Press with Rosen. You got the dab the dab competition in there where you go in there and you go scoop a dab and then they heat up a rig for you and you get the dab it and try the Battle of the brands. You got five brands doing it today, you got five brands doing it tomorrow. It's a pretty cool competition because you have to try multiple different rozins and if your Hashhead. This is gonna be your favorite stuff. So I highly recommend checking.
Speaker 3: Out the dat bar.
Speaker 1: And it looks like they're about to be doing the giveaway here in a second. But and as you see the guy you got, Vincent Gordon, there you got, you got another booth in of music going on over there.
Speaker 3: There's tons of.
Speaker 1: Different hash boots, glass boots, pending boots all up over there. We're Groovy's at right now and he's showcasing that right now.
Speaker 3: It is nice. Nice. They're about to do the raffle.
Speaker 1: Hopefully you whoever wins, get some cool stuff, get some cool stuff.
Speaker 3: Groovy's walking back, but hey, and he's back. Thank you for so.
Speaker 2: I actually I'm hoping it's me.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna get back there to see if I win the revel get that mic away from there.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, he knows you know us.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm going back to the other mic.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep, cool cool cool.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, I'm glad uh Groovy was able to showcase us everything that's going on over here. Yeah no, no, no, like a like we've been saying, pretty cool event. It's pretty big competition. I'm excited to see who wins. We will get the winners tomorrow when they announce the winners tomorrow, and we'll let you all know