Speaker 1: No One with Lynchintaco on Orlandos Rock station one oh one one j R R AC DC, who we just heard from. They wrapped up their European leg of their Power Up tour. This is crazy in Dublin over the weekend. Eighty five thousand people there.
Speaker 2: You imagine performing in front of eighty five thousand people.
Speaker 1: It's a huge crowd, man, Good for them, Yeah, no doubt. Now get your butts over here to North America. Guys, Come on, come on now. We are a sponsor for a idiotology this morning, Taco Bob.
Speaker 2: Yes, we do flyaways for our iHeartRadio Music Festival, paired up at the thousand dollars. That's what's sponsoring that, all.
Speaker 1: Right, nine oh five, the first chance of the day.
Speaker 2: And hopefully they'll be sponsoring you who's listing right now to fly out there and win that thousand dollars trip to Vegas.
Speaker 1: Man, let's begin in New Hampshire. We had some live action in the wee morning hours the other day at the Sea Breeze Village for Seniors, assisted living facility for senors. Get a naked twenty five year old guy.
Speaker 2: Okay, didn't what I was expecting either, immediately thought the viag or parties and you know.
Speaker 1: Nude intruder. Three forty five in the morning.
Speaker 2: So he was just out having a bender, ended up nude and at the old.
Speaker 1: Folks Sebastiano Lubecki. He's twenty five. He's facing charges of burglary, indecent exposure and criminal mischief. Mischief. I do have to give him credit here.
Speaker 2: I don't think you give anybody like that credit.
Speaker 1: He was smart enough to plant the seed of insanity by proclaiming that he was Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, I'll give him credit there.
Speaker 1: That's that's always a solid move legal wise, when you have to account for your actions later down the road.
Speaker 2: Do the insanity angle, yep, it all the time. Briefly out of my mind, you're honored. Do you really think with this twenty five year old, chiseled nude body, I'd be seeking takers at a senior living facility. I was just do you know, I thought that I was Jesus Christ, going to help out the elderly and maybe visit my grandma while I was there, and then I forgot. Yeah, I mean Jesus wore a robe. I was basically robe list but you know. Wow, you gotta be really it did it say drugs, because I know there's got to be, no, dude.
Speaker 1: It doesn't say he just presented himself there. I think you're right, though, he had to be, you know, a night of God knows what was going on before this, because it's three forty five in the morning. Although you know, Taco, you worked in a senior facility when you were much younger, and some of these, especially the old ladies, a little ornery.
Speaker 2: Right. Oh yeah, look at this. I remember ice cream lady, I want ice cream. Yea, she would have done anything for that ice cream. One of the highlights.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I was there. It might only been two days. Now.
Speaker 1: Is this because you quit? Yeah? Quit?
Speaker 2: Oh okay. They were making me dump the trash alone. I was seventy five pounds in high school, maybe seventy nine at the time, and uh and the trash can weighed about one hundred and fifty pounds.
Speaker 1: It was just all wet slop. He wasn't even at the ninety eight pound weekling level yet. No, wow, no, not whatsoever. I was in tenth grade, little kid, and I was gonna have to dump this. It had to be almost a one hundred and fifty two hundred pound trash probably two hundred pounds with the dishwater where.
Speaker 2: The dish got the dish. Dude back there just dumped everything and he goes, you remember it's my buddy. Johnny goes, Bob, you didn't come in time. Gotta dump it alone. I go, I'm not dumping that alone. And uh they they they pushed it, They pushed it. I walked into the head of directors right the head director there was in a meeting with all these big dogs and I was just a little kid, and I walked in and I go, hey, they're trying to make me dump this trash can alone. I go, this is total being, like you know, opened up and she goes, you watch your language, and said you kissed my ass. Have a good day, flicked them off, walked out the highlight. In a couple of days I was there, was throwing heads of lettuce into the industrial fan out backhau span. Wow, you don't even know, dude. Oh it was so fun. You showed them. Oh yeah, I totally did. And I did not dump that trash can.
Speaker 1: What was your next gig after that? I'm just curious.
Speaker 2: Oh, then I was straight to uh restaurants, straight to Uh it would have been to Charlie's offster house probably, Yeah, where I was until almost until I worked here?
Speaker 1: Did they help you dump the dishwater there?
Speaker 2: I didn't have to dump it. They had their wits about him. Unlike I won't name the facility towers.
Speaker 1: We will go to Prince Edward Island, Canada, where a family doctor has been reprimanded and fined.
Speaker 2: We get a lot of crank calls at that place, don't they get Prince Edward in a can light him out? So what's the doctor fine for?
Speaker 1: He was fined And we'll have to take further training as part of a resolution of a complaint by a couple of years ago by a woman concerning how doctor Paul Phelan was catering and caring for her brother with quote unnecessary digital rectum exams unquote. This he was taking liberty? Shall we say? I guess this woman was overseeing the care of her brother, who I guess had fallen on tough times and needed ongoing medical care.
Speaker 2: Uh. And he and the doctor I guess given them prostate checks every other day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which you know when the once a year oil check normally is in line with procedures. This guy was, you know what, a.
Speaker 2: Sick Oh yeah, yeah, you're taking advantage of somebody. As you said, that's in hard you know, down on hard times. Well, they did find him two thousand dollars. Oh cool, two thousand dollars. He did enough finger painting earned that those were wrong with people digital exam only two grand. They're not going to fire that guy.
Speaker 1: No, no, I mean god. Former NFL offensive tackle Gosner Cheryl is who who did play for a while for the Buccaneers. I think he also played for the Colts and I believe originally the Lions.
Speaker 2: But what's he in trouble for.
Speaker 1: Well, he was on a flight to Ireland, Boston to Dublin. The flight was forced to return to Logan International Airport early Sunday after the forty year old hit one passenger and urinated on another. That one that he urinated on was an elderly woman. It was described as him quote emptying his entire bladder on her unquote.
Speaker 2: Now, you said he was flying from Logan in Boston to Ireland. Do you think he was going there for the football games? I really could have been, because NFSU playing there this weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do play in Dublin this weekend.
Speaker 2: But there's no reason to do that to an elderly messenger.
Speaker 1: Well he, According to police report, Cherlists, appeared drunk when he arrived at the airport, where he argued with another passenger over the seating arrangements before takeoff. An hour into the flight, he walked up to the elderly woman and emptied his entire bladder. It up for upwards of twenty seconds.
Speaker 2: And then claimed he was Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: He punched. No, there was no blame of being Jesus Christ, although he did blame this on the flight being delayed, and for that reason he took some sleeping medication which he normally doesn't take, and he blamed his behavior on that. He is six foot six and weighs two hundred and eighty pounds.
Speaker 2: And he did that, delady, and then punched somebody as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I bet he could dump that trash can with the best of them. Talking to Bob, you get some help there from him.
Speaker 2: Linchen Taco on demand download the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: Hey there,