Speaker 1: Welcome to the snart tag.
Speaker 2: You're about to teach your glazed by the great Chris Ray God, Derek black Belt, and Tom Sway. Sit back and prepare for some shiit. Sit back and prepare for some blazing glory.
Speaker 1: I'm never going here again after this because just this is eleven dollars, like you know what I mean, like this and this together, and I'm like, yeah, it's not this.
Speaker 2: Is not My perception of food. Cost of food is so completely wonky because like I would just pay money for good food. That's it. Like I just like if I if I'm gonna eat, I might as well pay money for it.
Speaker 3: Sure, but Duncan Donuts is not exactly worth like I would definitely something that.
Speaker 1: That's the problem. It's not like there's like a there was like a really cool place that I saw. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Is that are you recording? Yeah? Oh well, I mean hey, perfect, perfect, Hey we got we redeemed.
Speaker 4: It's the it's the yeah you actually got it now.
Speaker 2: Instead of that fucking tortilla with like slim, it was slim and there was a bunch of poppy seeds on here, and I'm gonna get popped for heroin.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're gonna be You're gonna test positive for opioid, for opioids, and then they're gonna shoot you dead.
Speaker 1: Like they do with every single that's the new policy, like shoot the opioid, shoot shoot them dead.
Speaker 2: Carpet bomb there home, carpet How do you carpet bomb a home? Like I feel like one bomb would cover.
Speaker 1: It, you would bomb like one bomb is getting so like you have to like carpet shoot a house. You have to like carpet, yeah, like carpet like Swiss cheese a house, because uh, more than one type of anybody, Like I think three grenades would really fuck up like a room, like you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean? Maybe yeah, don't.
Speaker 3: My perception of grenades are really thrown off because I really don't know anymore. When I saw I saw a live grenade girl go off, and I was just like, that's not.
Speaker 2: Nearly as much destructive as you thought, because in video games.
Speaker 3: They were like explosions, which I k I knew that was like not real, I understand.
Speaker 2: Not for a while, well maybe like twelve, I.
Speaker 1: Thought it depended on the type, like Okay, a frag grenade is not gonna explode. I thought a frag shooting frags fragments, So I understand that it can blow your legs off or something. It's more like.
Speaker 3: A like a like a blender, almost like an AoE blending. We're just kind of like, here's a here's a random shard of something, and it's gonna pepper your leg and you're gonna get all fucked up.
Speaker 4: But it's not gonna like but I.
Speaker 1: Guess there's in scenario we'll obviously such a flame flash flash ones, which I kind of want some flash.
Speaker 2: I want to flash people. There's so bright you hear noise like that is so crazy. They're so bright your ears ring? No, that's that is such a stupid understanding of.
Speaker 1: What they make your ears ring. You think the flash light that does it? What's the part that does it? The explosion? Yeah, because it's a grenade. Still it's still it's still. They still happened. The decibels are loud enough. The word sucks your ears up.
Speaker 2: Not the lie. I knew that partially, but I like the idea of like, maybe right it seeps in hearing.
Speaker 1: I mean, hey, why not was the Dark podcast the light it's him said, it's it's him. Derek look at all of us sitting sitting down light from me, around the table like a family. Yeah, like the the King Arthur and the Knights of Nothing. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Basically, this is our round tables.
Speaker 3: It's a piece of ship that I got from Amazon for forty bucks.
Speaker 2: Which one do you like better? This is forty dollars? Pretty good?
Speaker 1: No, I just completely making that. Oh okay. I was like I was literally about to go buy it. This.
Speaker 3: I don't remember exactly because when we were putting this stuff together, I was like whatever, Like, I'm gonna buy whatever is reasonably gonna be sturdy. I didn't want like a balsa wood fucking ikea table. I was just gonna fall apart the second we started using it.
Speaker 1: One must laughs on a handle.
Speaker 2: It is probably like a round one hundred maybe, like probably not that too much, probably not too far above but not or too far below. Too crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, uh we we were recording this a little bit later than we normally would have. I had to fumigate my apartment because apparently there was a termite thing. And this happened the year Creator Clash happened. I remember it happened a month before Creator Clash, where I had like a term.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, great, I gotta deal with this again. Yeah, exactly same time. Yeah, So I was like, oh, I guess it's like a relatively year yeah, every two years or something, because they didn't have a last year. So I don't know what the deal is. But so I I've been out of my apartment for like three days and it's been uh, it's been something.
Speaker 2: M sure right there.
Speaker 1: You sure they got all the gas out? I made sure. Yet, Yeah, we're not gonna get all funny. Yeah, no, dude, I told the story of the podcast before.
Speaker 3: But like when we had a we had a roach problem in like one of our old apartments and we fumigated, and dude, like they fumigated.
Speaker 2: Well, I was just in my bedroom.
Speaker 1: They opened the windows.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's like I think because they were just like, well, it's just the living room that has the problem, so like they just didn't go into the bedrooms.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's how fumigations work. I don't think so. I don't think that's how gas works. I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I'm pretty sure that building didn't really do half of the ship that they said that they I'm pretty sure that they just like came in, they looked around, They maybe like sprayed a corner or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they came whatever. They probably put those bug bombs, those shitty bug bombs. You ever use those things? Oh yeah, yeah, and then you just leave the room.
Speaker 1: There's probably just one of those shitty ones that didn't really get to the problem.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely, because we we had to fuman gate how many times we part times, like three times in like in like a couple of months.
Speaker 1: It's fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Thing about Like, I don't know, if you eradicate all roaches, something bad happened.
Speaker 4: No, I refuse to believe that.
Speaker 1: I feel like something bad might happen, But I don't know what I mean. They do eat matter, so like maybe they're like a necessary.
Speaker 2: Maybe more trash, but you know, uh, but that trash will attract less roaches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll I'll take the risk. Yeah, same thing with mosquitoes. They're all gone. Yeah, I I don't care what happens.
Speaker 2: I feel like something really bad happens, but like I'm so woefully like uninvolved with what I just don't care. Like probably a certain species is gone or something. Oh no, it's not like it was like a lynchpin species. That'd be really fucking ugh, like they gone and like, oh no, this kind of spider's gone. And now the amount of rapist multiplied by a billion percent, and it's like what, so they existed, like one single spider directly correlates to rapist population. There's like there's like maybe four to separation before direct degrees for like direct degree the separation.
Speaker 1: Can we if that happens, can we direct the rapist like towards a certain demographic graph?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to be the person that aims rapists at people. I don't know if they already are here, like even like even like I understand what you mean, like there're already there's already nukes, so like if we can aim, but like, I don't want to be the guy that's like there's nukes, but they're also they're active, they're they're ready to go.
Speaker 1: There's a countdown. Now you need to direct them somewhere because I don't think the rapists are going to lie.
Speaker 2: In Oh oh yah, right, that's Kimbato.
Speaker 3: I was gonna saying about same thing that school shooter is kind of right where you just it's like a problem that it's like the genies out of the bottle in some way. Yes, So like how do you heard them maybe towards like a healthcare CEO or something right towards like how.
Speaker 1: You heard them towards Wall Street?
Speaker 2: Is morally?
Speaker 4: Like is it really morally a bad thing?
Speaker 2: Not even a little bit heard?
Speaker 4: Not even uncontrollable evil that cannot be extinguished in the direction of other evil.
Speaker 2: I think you can in place of it, you know, And I think all evil can be like co opted, but it has to be all agreed upon that it's evil. You know.
Speaker 1: That's a problem we have right now.
Speaker 2: What do you mean because like a lot of people like we we want to act like it's to a lot of people don't consider evil evil anymore. They're sort of like evil motherfuckers that we see regularly, you know what.
Speaker 1: I understand what you're saying. I understand what you're saying. But I think the people that are ignoring evil, they understand it's evil, they just don't care because it's like usually coming from the party or side that they like. But say it's always when it's like I didn't I don't know why I don't get notifications from Meet Cannon videos, but like usually Jojo will be oh, Meet Cannon's out or something. Yeah, And this time it was because I was scrolling Twitter and uh me Cannon quote tweeted a guy because this guy was like, why don't you make a video about Biden, you fat faggot?
Speaker 2: Or say something? You know, because of the Jade.
Speaker 1: Vance thing came out and it's one of those things.
Speaker 2: Where I'm like, all right, if you if you're aware that, let's just say, Biden's problematic and he's done a lot of weird creepy ship, why are you not gonna acknowledge that your guy that you're mad about? He's mad, right, he's upset that they made fun of these guys, and like, you're not going to acknowledge it was jd Vance, Charlie Kirk and okay in that video, dude, the peanut thing fucking.
Speaker 1: Is killing me.
Speaker 2: He was just trying to get giacinting. That was great, man, That was that was really good. It's good stuff.
Speaker 1: It's weird when people get defensive bout that. I could.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine seeing a video of somebody like like a cartoon, especially of like Biden looking like a freak and being.
Speaker 2: Like your Trump video. Any I don't really consider people that are famous humans, if that makes any sense in like that like that you know what you're at least like psychopathic way, like I I detached them. I'm like, oh, they're just their figures. I respect some of the art day maker the things they create, you know, but I'm not like, like, who do I One of my favorite actors, like Sterling K.
Speaker 1: Brown, right, is that he's the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he was the black guy in the Predator movie with autistic kids.
Speaker 1: God, that movie.
Speaker 2: See that movie.
Speaker 1: I saw you guys to see that ten years ago.
Speaker 2: I was like, wait, I thought with you so long.
Speaker 1: As time I saw Red Letter Media break it down.
Speaker 2: It was crazy.
Speaker 3: I remember said that, like are they serious? Like the premise of that movie spoilers.
Speaker 1: I can't remember what that movie is called. What is it called Predators?
Speaker 2: Predators? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Predators was I thought it was because I thought Predators was Brodie one. I think it's the Predators sexual predators, though I don't know what I'm thinking of actually, sexual predator. What are you say? Would the predator p be called sexual predator? No, that's dumb.
Speaker 2: I feel like there has to be it, though I'm like, you can't make that movie. But like, I mean, I guess it's a double Entandra Like he's like, yeah, technically exactly.
Speaker 1: So it's a predator that's sexual, but also he's well, he's not he's praying on people sexually. He just wants to have sex sexual. So he came down not for like the sport of like the hunt he wants, but he just, yeah, the sport of butt. So he so he tries to he fucks uh uh dutchess entire squad. That's essentially the movie. U willingly. Of course he has to, right, he doesn't as I want him. I hope not. And then like the you know, you know that one iconic scene with a Jesse Ventura where he's like, ain't got time to bleed? Whord I was just like, I ain't got time to come.
Speaker 2: I go yeah, Like he's like, hey, he's edging crazy, he's edging crazy. He is looking like a fucking cherry. That movie, fucking I love that movie is amazing.
Speaker 1: I love that fucking movie because it's like the perfect blend of just like survival horror and then dumb bullshit action, especially when they blow up the jungle in the beginning. They got to blow up the jungle.
Speaker 2: They lace the jungle would explosive, and I'm like, you probably doomed so many species there, you guys like Henry Kissinger.
Speaker 1: Fucking yeah, there's gonna be exploding everything from now till.
Speaker 3: Till the end of time, Like an alien's gonna step down here in two billion years and stuff on a landmine fucking explode.
Speaker 1: Good stuff. Man.
Speaker 2: I love that Predator movie. I don't remember what it's called.
Speaker 1: I bet it's The Predator.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it might be like Around, the leader of the military group, that black guy.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 3: I barely remember that movie, to be honest. I remember that movie was that they implied that autism was the next stage of.
Speaker 1: Levy in Invincible right now if around oh, okay, well you know that is I mean, he's he's a cartoon in that show. So I don't know, I don't know what he looks like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think what I'm saying. I'm sure the Predator in twenty eighteen, the Predator so insane. I'm trump, I'm digging deep in the bag. And then Predator, you know, the uncle from The Predators Black Panther movie, the one that the uncle they met in New York and in California that they killed. Just show him a fucking picture.
Speaker 1: You have your phone.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not going to. I'm trying to. I'm not paying a picture. That's why I don't want to just give him the answer I don't want to use.
Speaker 3: Has not been a prominent figure in enough media that I've seen for me to recognize him off rip by name or by face, you know.
Speaker 1: Especially since he's black, especially you know, really, I.
Speaker 2: Don't really think with black pe.
Speaker 1: You probably don't as an as much Black media. And I can understand.
Speaker 2: That not really, especially lately.
Speaker 1: I haven't really sunk my teeth in anything recently that's really kind of captured me. As far as like black black media can't not do it, like I'll watch content creators, but as far as like television, there's nobody's nobody's brought anything to my attention that like you got to watch this.
Speaker 2: I don't even watch like black content creators right now because all of them are edging towards having such stupid ass perspectives about ship where they don't really drive, like like even after signifier someone I respect a lot. Okay, so dumb sometimes and I'm like, he was in Black Panther, he was uncle. Is he like a comedy actor? Nooks a comedy bone, But he's not a comedy actor.
Speaker 1: He's from this.
Speaker 4: Is what else is he in? I've definitely seen that guy before.
Speaker 1: I think, are you thinking of that? He kind of looks like that that what is he from Zack and Cody or something? No, No, it's a little bit like that guy like that.
Speaker 2: Really he's a serious actor. He's like, he's like a fucking.
Speaker 1: He's not done comedy before you're brought to Zack and Cody go to hell. Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. The Torture's Life of Zack and Cody I was a sequel to Sweet Life on Deck.
Speaker 1: When they were on the boat, you remember that the.
Speaker 2: Boat that crashes like they're they the captain was like, hey, check this out Titanic three, because there was a two nobody saw.
Speaker 1: The captain said, hey, check this out Titanic three.
Speaker 2: Then and then he crashes the boat on crashes it it fucking it so fast that it actually does the three sixty.
Speaker 4: He's in, he's in the he's in the cockpit of the boat.
Speaker 2: Whatever. Yeah, I don't know what you call it the steering I don't know either, captain's quarters. I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I'm pretty sure that's not it. Whatever.
Speaker 4: Literally he's in the pilot's seat of the boat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's in there.
Speaker 1: He's like he turns.
Speaker 2: Everybody turns left and right, but like, I wonder.
Speaker 1: And then the boat just goes dives, dives and then he drowns everybody.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool. Curiosity takes me, told him and he was like, ye, did the functionality when he would be on the boat in the first place is awesome. I guess it's a nose diven like it's a submarine some asshole like yees. So he could have gone. He could have went like this, he could have went. He could have done either or maybe I could just too.
Speaker 4: Many boat captains aren't the adventurous about They're not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not daring explorers. They're not like what is it, Captain Phillips. That was a that was the from the seed right the league diigga what his name? What his name or was it?
Speaker 2: Memo nemo nemo?
Speaker 1: Are you having a stroke?
Speaker 2: Yeah? From ti thousand to what was his name Captain Nemo or Mobi Dick or Mobi Dick?
Speaker 1: What was ten thousand Leagues under the Sea?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what was the.
Speaker 1: Captain's name from that? I don't fucking know. Are you talking about the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen? No, he would know that character was in it, though, yeah, really isn't?
Speaker 2: Yes he was? What character? Are we talking to me? Confused?
Speaker 1: His name is Nemo right in that movie?
Speaker 2: Yes, So there's a Nemo that's not connected to Dora or door finding Nemo, where circle circles, this is a tornado. Everything about everything that we've said so far, we'd be grave there politics, then there's there's correct in it, but the wrong direction.
Speaker 3: Captain Nemo is a fictional character from like one folklore or whatever.
Speaker 2: From I think he's from ten thousand saying he's from ten thousand league, I think he is.
Speaker 1: Okay, ab a Hab is from from Yes, there you go, Yeah, I know that I forgot those stories. They're so fucking dumb and gay. You can call me, call me that's so dumb and gay. But yes, he's.
Speaker 2: Stroke me dick the movie cock.
Speaker 1: Let's cock Dick at that moment.
Speaker 2: P P Dick pp penis weedy shut a giant penis, for he's a penis with a monocol on and a fucking sailors that.
Speaker 1: This is the stupidest interaction that I had. Do you think there's a veto sa Moby Dick a gay allegory? No?
Speaker 2: Quite literally? Yes, what do you mean there has to be one? I'm pretty sure that even quite literally, Yes, I'm pretty sure that is a plot point that I feel like I heard about it. I never about that once, but I'm just immature.
Speaker 1: Was like it's called Moby Dick because he's searching for Dick's searching Dick, and he's like he can't get you can't conquer the white whale, which is homost big white dick. Yeah, exactly, a massive white dick his homosexuality. Yeah, that's a penis or a fat penis. Yeah, the last penis rip his ast shreds and he wants to actually be able to take a proper big penis.
Speaker 4: We gotta, you know what, let's get one of the big videos.
Speaker 2: From from what I remember, movie was actually kind of a good movie or story. Damn it, I movie Dick. Yeah, the film I saw, I saw Moby Dick in like the nineties. I don't know when it came out.
Speaker 4: Is there are's a well, I guess there would be.
Speaker 1: I don't know when it came out, but I know I saw in the nineties, and I remember almost not it because I was too young to care.
Speaker 2: You know. It's just some, right, Yeah, it was like some.
Speaker 1: And then when he finally like has sex with the Whaley, like like to go or something, I'm weird, yeah, because it's like, oh, I'm gay. I forgot what it was. I think it's coming back to me. There is gay shit in there that's not I'm.
Speaker 2: Pretty sure, like what you're saying is objectively gay, but like, I'm pretty sure there's like some homosexual undertones there that could be accepted.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Back then, I don't know, man, I then they.
Speaker 2: Burned the gay so I don't know.
Speaker 3: In Moby Dick times, yeah, yeah, the stupidest conversation I've had four hours, and I've had very stupid conversations less interesting.
Speaker 1: Did you see that picture I posted of the fucking pool queue? No, dude, I saw you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw. I was playing pool at Jalen's because we were talking about like we're talking about figuring out our friend's bachelor party, and we're just there is this pool queue that I don't even understand what happened to it? Are you good at pool? Yeah, I'm pretty good at it.
Speaker 1: Crazy, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I mean it's well, I mean, I'm not like I wouldn't say that to like a room full of people who are good at pool, right.
Speaker 4: But I'm reasonable enough.
Speaker 1: I'm terrible a.
Speaker 2: Right, playing pro billiards, I'm not good. I played a lot when you got to call every shot. No, I can't do that. But if I'm just playing casually, I'm pretty decent. I had to play a lot, but I'm not good at it. I had to play way too much growing up. Huh, look at Huh, this is fucking crazy exploded.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you could really see, but like that is a wild fucking I don't know what that thing's been through, but it was just in the poolhouse in his building.
Speaker 1: It's very clear. It's people breaking really hard because they're just like, it's there's something stupid, there's something I will say, there's something satisfactory about it. However, I grew up with the pool tables. My mom had two different ones one was shitty, and then she bought a really fucking fancy one, and then I'm sure she would gamble and play and hustle and stuff. I couldn't use the good one. And also like taking care of the the cues was like you couldn't. If you you can't put the weights on the ground, you can't fight like you there was it was such a you make sure you charge like it was like this is gay, Like I don't take care of anything this much, like not even my dog, you know.
Speaker 2: Like my dog's like my dog's wheezing in the corner. In fact, my dog is mangy. My dog looks like it's shedding all years.
Speaker 1: My dog has mange right now, right now, right.
Speaker 2: Now, my dog is immune to the maine. It's on mare. But my dog is warner.
Speaker 1: Right now, in fact, right my dog is bingy in the corner. You can't Breathe saw a picture of Abbey recently.
Speaker 2: He was laughing that.
Speaker 4: He immediately became serious, like I saw a picture of you.
Speaker 1: Just you just forget, you just forget, Like I know we've talked about it, but you don't, like you just have a picture in your head and you see it and you know it is jarring, just the ratio of her there's no there's like no fat in her body, and then she just has like all all the fat that's supposed to be distributed to her body, just not saying, bro, yeah it looks it looks like a character kind of cartoonish. Yeah, it's funny, crazy large.
Speaker 4: While we were playing, we were like, let's let's try.
Speaker 1: And we were we were.
Speaker 3: Pretending like we knew everything about the game. We were like, yeah, so this is a classic Simon's folly. I'm gonna like a Pilgrim's plunge here, and hopefully he said southing. It was like a crucial man's longing is one of the set stupid.
Speaker 2: A crucial man's longing is so we so much more cosmic.
Speaker 3: We did, We did for like a good hour, and we kept coming up with these great days. I'm sad I did like a record all because it's good ship. But like the most satisfying pool break that I've ever done, And it was so dumb because I didn't score anything. It was just satisfying to see it happened. Was like I missed it right, like I hit the ball fucked up. I was breaking and the ball jumped. You ever do the jump and it like hit the middle and then it like kind of all spread out.
Speaker 2: I was like, that was so satisfying. I didn't score anything, but I was just like, that's so fucking cool.
Speaker 1: It's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm really bad at pool. Mick is really good at pool.
Speaker 4: Is it really?
Speaker 1: I think I've ever played pool? Mean, of course it was like he was like, because chapsticks.
Speaker 2: Well maybe not but uh maybe not that, but maybe not that. But he's just very good at pool.
Speaker 1: He's lived.
Speaker 4: I like my explay.
Speaker 1: It was like, yeah, chopsticks.
Speaker 2: Asian it's just large chopsticks, bloody pop everything. You eating their food with two pools getting.
Speaker 1: Grains of rice.
Speaker 3: That's literally that they're they're picking up your individual It's gonna bother you about that.
Speaker 2: What you just said.
Speaker 3: That's literally a Jerry Seinfeld stand up bit from like the eighties. Really, yeah, we're talking about how like the Chinese are really hanging in there with the chapsticks because they've seen the fork and you're not playing forty acres with a couple of pool cubes.
Speaker 2: And that's the bit.
Speaker 1: Stupid. It's just without any of the fun it's more of it's billionaires that would have ended up on the floor, you know, like yeah, the floor, Yeah, and then we would have we would have came with something like that, or the executive in the audience.
Speaker 4: The executive the audis were like, these guys suck.
Speaker 2: They can't get a show. You can't give these guys a show.
Speaker 1: Retards deserve.
Speaker 2: Can you believe? Do you believe that? Can you believe that?
Speaker 1: In Puerto Rican and those two black guys have not been to Israel? Can you believe it?
Speaker 2: We gotta tone do, we gotta hit, We gotta hit Benja Burrow, take us, take.
Speaker 1: Convert if we can.
Speaker 2: You do you want to convert to? There is no.
Speaker 1: Version of Kingston. That would be like, yeah, I'm not learning any of the Torah, that's all. If if I could, if I could like read it on whatever, because don't you have to like recite some ship or something. If I can like read it on the phone, I'll do it. You put in the chat gyp tora, it'll it'll do it all for I hate on Well, that just rolls off the tug.
Speaker 2: It does kind of work.
Speaker 4: It sounds like a Curson, It sounds like a fucking enchantment.
Speaker 1: It kind of does it probably is gonna be careful, don't say don't say anything else after it.
Speaker 4: You can't say three times or else she'll show up.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, chat will show up and be like, ouch my hand. It's sucking Android with radles. Let's go little curls.
Speaker 2: It's a little good. But it's wires. It's wired. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: That is that is right? There?
Speaker 3: Is it a firearm cable at the end of it or what is it? It's gonna it's gotta be some obsolete table.
Speaker 1: It gonna be something like some naggy like fire wire cable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I kind of want one, just to have one, just for nostalgia purposes.
Speaker 3: That would be like an amazing gift. It would be like a firearm cable. It's like gonna it'd be like, whoa, that's what that hard drive takes. That's why I still don't know what. I still don't know what to do. I do look costs not much, but it's so it's here's the thing about it. It's like, even if it's four dollars, it's four dollars that I'm gonna use for just that thing.
Speaker 1: And then what if that doesn't even work anymore, you know, right now, that's right now. I have a crucial man's longing to know. But this is right now.
Speaker 3: This is like my old hard drive, my Lacey hearts. This wrote some fucking we had to name marthe we had to put like labels on it. Theyver rey put their names on it. But like there was like four Chrisses and so it bothered me. So I just put some random fucking bullshit. But this is my old film school hard drive. So there's like a bunch of there's probably a bunch of crazy footage on here, but like it's a fire it only takes fireware, FireWire micro us that specifically that one, the fat micro.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that's so that is.
Speaker 3: And I don't even know what the fuck like that is, Like it's all these cables that I haven't seen since twenty eleven.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that has those buyers. Well, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: I have that weird I forget which, uh I forgot what you call this one, But I have it because I have a two thousand and four hard drive that takes the same thing. Yes, it's not mic, it's many. You must be many or something.
Speaker 2: It might be.
Speaker 1: It might be many. I think it is many.
Speaker 3: But the thing is about many and micro both sound like they're smaller than both than each other, right, you know, like micro sounds smaller than many, and many sounds smaller than micro.
Speaker 2: I think many. I think many sounds bigger than micro. I think micro is really small. I think I agree kind of.
Speaker 1: But I also think I only think that just because I know what micro means. Yeah, but like if I were just like hearing from the words, I wouldn't. I wouldn't really he didn't connect it to microscopic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, it would. It wouldn't sound as small.
Speaker 1: But I mean it is, but it is, so we understand. I mean, we're living in America. Yeah, living in a very illiterate place, that's true. But catch them, can catch them junk drop jacking off. This is America. I just saw them one dude.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I haven't thought about that.
Speaker 1: Fucking I follow this Instagram page. It's called like I forgot like bad songs or whatever the fuck. It just does bad. It just posts multiple songs all day.
Speaker 4: Guys, it posts bad songs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I I'm glad you said that, because they would have figured it out. Yeah, but it's it's it's opened my world to a lot of ship that I never heard of, Like are they not like us?
Speaker 1: By a cop that the dude essentially sounds like he just woke up, so it's the only black dude in the force.
Speaker 2: And then like he's just like.
Speaker 1: Sometimes and I'm just like, what the fuck is this? The music videos will energetic, like it's like.
Speaker 2: Your verse Sketu's mumbo it is insane, how like who prove this?
Speaker 1: There's a whole music video where the squad's there, they're all hyped and ship. But he's like he's whispery, he's backwards, scavy, he's man skins man, scat.
Speaker 2: Man. I can't And he's just like he's ship in a human form?
Speaker 1: Is that what that?
Speaker 2: He is? The chocolate guy from one of the movie was When a Man Was Made of Chocolate, The Chocolate Man.
Speaker 1: Chocolate Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the film, yeah, the Volume one.
Speaker 1: That's the that's the horror film where you say chocolate man, uh five times.
Speaker 2: In the Mayor, a fright ending black man shows up. He's like, why am I here? Why am I here? Yeah? And everybody's freaking out him him, and he's like, no, no, I was in my bedroom. I don't want to be here.
Speaker 3: You know what I keep I keep seeing this clip on Twitter where it's it's a Tim Curry from a scary movie.
Speaker 4: Scary movie too, yeah hell where It's like I didn't know that that was what. It's been a while I've seen that movie.
Speaker 1: But it's that scene where he's like him and David Crosser in the room. He's like, David.
Speaker 2: Crosses like, you gotta come see this, Tim, guys, show.
Speaker 1: It to you. You're crack it up. It was like Tim Curry's like what he did did pushing him out, It's exciting.
Speaker 2: You heard him running, you hear him getting there. He's the amount of giddiness that he dudes, is such a massive pervert in that movie, Like they're all like they have like surveillance to monitor all the kids and stuff like that. And then like and then he shows like the the one and as you requested, the one in the shower David cross and he's like, oh uh, like you press a button and it zooms in. And the sound that Tim Curry makes like he makes this like pervert, the most pervert laugh smile thing that I've ever heard his voice is perfect, Like, it's so good. I love that he's a serious actor while also being so capable of doping around.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's like, he's like, this is funny. That was Nielsen back in the day. Because I had no idea. I've never seen him in anything serious. Well, dude, that was his general.
Speaker 3: His first half, his first half of his entire career, like when he was young, which is impossible.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it, and I don't want to see it. I don't want to see it.
Speaker 1: Although even when he was young, he looked old. It's always been white. He was like, oh, he was like Steve Martin. Yeah, Steve Martin was like had white hair since like fucking remember those Father of the Bride movies and Ship I don't like and he's I thought it was. I thought he was like a million years old then apparently not.
Speaker 2: No, I think he's still alive. I think Martin is very much alive.
Speaker 1: I just haven't seen him in anything. I don't think he does.
Speaker 2: It's just on SNL for the fiftieth No Ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, because they had.
Speaker 4: That fiftyth anniversary of SNL and that everybody came back.
Speaker 2: How was it?
Speaker 1: You watch it? I mean I never watched it.
Speaker 3: I watched the clips because the clips are usually it's like it's it's like kind of like a building filtration system where you don't have to sit through like the ship.
Speaker 2: That sucks, right, But uh it was fine. The thing was Carl Johanson and her husband.
Speaker 1: That was funny.
Speaker 3: Oh college with the weekend up date. Yeah, we end up lates are always pretty good. Actually, like that's the only thing that I go out on my way to like watch because it's actually likely.
Speaker 2: Ryan Reynolds they're married for a while.
Speaker 1: I have no idea they're married.
Speaker 4: I have no concept of celebrity relationship.
Speaker 1: I know, I do know things that I like, I had no hope of avoiding, like Brandolina, you know what I mean, where like that was the thing that you would hear and you'd be like, I guess that's the thing. And it's always they do a movie together, they start fucking, they start dating. Yeah, like they get married and then they get divorced.
Speaker 2: Because obviously spending three months together is cool, but that doesn't signify that, especially when.
Speaker 3: You're pretending to be different people, You're like, wow, we really are people really get along.
Speaker 1: That's kind of crazy person that you're pretending to be.
Speaker 2: Who is it you? The person that I pretended to be? That is it me?
Speaker 1: Or really getting a log wall? We should get together and fuck forever.
Speaker 2: I understand the fucking part, Like yeah, that makes sense to me, but like, oh, like that's not like come on, I actually can't conceptualize how people are able to compartmentalize that in some way?
Speaker 3: What do you mean, like actors, Like I don't know. It's like an impressive skill to me, like to be able to be like all right, I'm out.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? It can feel because I feel it feels not natural. I'm gonna connect with people then it's but see that's exactly it's not natural. That's why these motherfuckers getting relationships get married.
Speaker 2: I guess point. I think I think it. It just takes a level of like social understanding that like this is a role.
Speaker 1: Yes, but it's it's but when you're spending more, but that's antithetical to like how you naturally exist.
Speaker 3: It's like it's actually that'ssuming against the current. Yeah, it's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You gotta be.
Speaker 1: I think I could do it because I would be I'd probably be like the people that are just completely locked in my trailer. So I'm not necessarily making a connection. I'm just on set for those those because most of the time on set is you and your trailer waiting for shit to get set up sure, which is fucking like really annoying. Like so I also get a little annoy because people talk about like, oh, man, twelve sixteen hour days. I'm like, yeah, but you're not doing anything.
Speaker 2: You're not like like.
Speaker 3: It's the big think about that is like hurry up and wait, Yeah, hurry up and wait. It's just like you just you're sitting there for like seven hours and then on the seventh hour, you gotta you gotta go.
Speaker 2: Let's go and hopefully for me to makeup. So would kill me hopefully or not. I couldn't do that.
Speaker 1: That's that's very that's very defe a lot for you, because I'd like to get you to be a white person would be a lot. I don't have to be a white person. She was gonna cast a black person.
Speaker 2: Tyler Perry, just Tyler Tyler dead, din Son killing everybody.
Speaker 1: We're all assuming like Steve Martin's dead, Tyler Perry.
Speaker 2: Martin's very old I thought, I thought somebody like killed forty six. That's not I haven't seen movies of his. Definitely fifty years ago. She remember, fifty What.
Speaker 1: The fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 3: You sit here, look, listen, listen to me, look me, look me in the eye, and tell me that doesn't doesn't feel like fifty years ago.
Speaker 2: You know, it's really crazy. Lily watched that movie yesterday.
Speaker 1: For the first time. No, she's like a movie.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I mean I don't care.
Speaker 1: Then is it you bring upause ironic? Because you're bringing up by the dozen stupid the fun I can't almost like a pedophile or something. And he like has the like holding like twelve kids in his basement.
Speaker 2: What is his version of what did I there's your house a different reality where every film that got brought in there, it would like go through this wormhole to become a pedophile like Morty Cable lots. Yeah, you put in you.
Speaker 1: Put in Bartie and Barney's raping the kids and you're like, I hate Barnie.
Speaker 4: Is that didn't that actually happen?
Speaker 1: That you're telling me that I've been experiencing things different from you. Yeah, do you mean to tell me? He told me that Steve from Blues Clues isn't raping every prop that's in his fucking house, Like he has sex with a chair before? Is it you or is it Maden?
Speaker 3: That's that's that's Clues Clues. But it's it's a legal show and it's about the clues of the crime.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: So it's like, uh, it's like like thirteen reasons why but Blues Cluses diary Harry Mason bullshit from back in the day.
Speaker 1: That is way crazier than what I think you even understand. What was I don't know what he said, thirteen reasons why, but Blues Clues Like the dog that kill.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, killed himself and he's spinning on a fan.
Speaker 1: When it comes to the idea of somebody hanging on a ceiling fan and turned on yeah it turned on high.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that it would. You got to get past them to turn it off. So you're getting kicked by it. It's like idiot that they.
Speaker 1: Way you do the like you know what when you like try to like stick your hand in the fan and not get hit. It's moving too fad.
Speaker 2: That's so like.
Speaker 1: High Is that a light person or a sturdy fan? Extremely sturdy. I think it's one of the best fans ever built. Like yeah, like Francisco did an amazing job, like just screwing that ship.
Speaker 2: And it's like the fan is like more it's more k into a jet engine and a fan. Right, that's a fan. But it's like that that thing has properties as his customary. Yeah, like standing in the room if you're not in the middle of the room and the air gets dinner. How much it's spinning.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm curious how old fucking what's his face is? He's not the stupid porn video from the last time that we were Oh, the iconic one. The yeah, the iconic mode. That thing was stuck on my h I know, I was sitting on our text had it was like very Jorry.
Speaker 1: It was, but I look at the check stot, I'm like, I'm just like, you gotta.
Speaker 3: Post something, and lets sometimes posting in general, sometimes you just have to Sometimes something sitting in the chat for a while, you just have to like spam until it.
Speaker 1: Goes in there and you're like, okay, good up my line of sight. Steve Martin, Oh damn, he's seventy nine years old.
Speaker 3: That's actually crazy to me. He's just he's looked like he was he was born the day World War two ended.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I'm not even joking.
Speaker 4: Well not the day, baby, I don't know the year, the year.
Speaker 1: The year nineteen forty five is crazy for somebody to be alive still, I'd be born in a lot of politicians. That's fucking crazy. That is kind of crazy, terrifying. It's like, I just I feel so bad for Bernie. Where you know that Nigga just wants to rest, you know, he has yearning in his eyes, someone worthy. Yet there's not enough people that are like, oh uh, I understand that. I absolutely don't want to do this, but I know it needs to be done because that's all he's doing time for that. Yeah, well, I mean that's the thing. Like h like him, right, he's he clearly I probably like to go hunting in Vermont. But that's only because he doesn't know how to use his phone. Is that what it is?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think if Bernie knew how to use his phone, he wouldn't.
Speaker 5: Even care about Like, look at this ape making rattle sounds, this monkey making facts machine noises. Isn't this hysterical? I'm losing my ship? Oh my god, to this video of this monkey catch me outside? That was so funny, that's so great.
Speaker 2: I want to go home.
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 2: Cats, I don't I don't understand this. What is mean? Did you.
Speaker 1: Have you seen Toki Maine Pokey Maine, beautiful woman, very beautiful.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the people jacking off to her pictures on you heard of all tributes.
Speaker 1: Up there, and says that I would. I said, I would have to, crazy dude, I would. I would die for him if he said that, if you started talking about contributes, that's my guy.
Speaker 3: They were trying to they would, they would try to crucify Bernie and I would jump in front of the.
Speaker 4: Front of the Some guy has no understanding of how crucifition works.
Speaker 3: No, they think they shoot crosses the people and then they just end up like that's.
Speaker 2: A crazy way to go though. That's Have you seen the meme where it's like the soldier blocking like the shots of fire on his back. That's like me.
Speaker 1: That's like me to Bernie, don't worry Bertie, Ti Bernie, I'll protect you.
Speaker 3: That's me with Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, the racist one.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: I love that. I like that we're on the same page where because I don't know any I don't know much younger people that are really hostile about the second one, but I know like gen X specifically, people in that are like, yeah, fuck that movie, and I'm like that fuck.
Speaker 4: I mean the generation that should be xed out.
Speaker 2: That was me. That was me with that was me with Star Wars episode three. Until people started liking it in the mass consciousness, you were defending it. I was defending for a long time. People were like, this movie's asked and I was like, I don't. I mean, it's it's definitely all of them in my opinion, but I think it's the only one that's not better than it is Episode five. But I do understand how silly that movie is because Anakin goes from being a hero type three days later mega hitler.
Speaker 1: That's the thing when you don't have time, When you don't have time, they always got a shoehorn. That shit didn't really quick and it always looks bad. And at this point, I don't know if Dazey still hasn't learned because they're doing series, but I guess people aren't happy with them. Every single every single front, they're doing series because I guess I kind of skipped what I part that was left in my brain that a lot of these movies should have been series. And then now Disney's doing series, but people still aren't happy with them. So they're still not getting something.
Speaker 4: Right because they're doing series for characters that like no one, no.
Speaker 1: One gives a fuck about, cares about fucking I don't know, a lot of these shows are fucking stupid, which Jediyes did.
Speaker 2: That was an interesting to you, which they weren't jed as we were.
Speaker 1: They were they acolyte acolytes. What then were they with the witches or something aco?
Speaker 2: It was? It was it was like the more the uh, the non dogmatics for stuff, not dogmatic, uh esoteric as the better word. Were like people that use magic, which in Star Wars has always been magic. Well there's magic that always that what they were doing wasn't connected to the force.
Speaker 1: It was the force. What it was done via magic, Like is that.
Speaker 2: Not the same thing?
Speaker 1: Don't understand this universe all.
Speaker 2: It is what it isn't It's like the force is like idea have more of a spiritual interaction opposed like there's literally like spell and brew and witchcraft type ship. Let me ask you a question to manipulate the force, which is essentially the same thing. Okay, let me ask you a question. Did they uh have they dismissed the medical Orean thing? Or is that haven't mentioned it since episode since episode shift whenever?
Speaker 1: Yeah, whenever?
Speaker 2: That was I haven't really meant episode four one that mentioned that. That's it was stupid and that was like, it's still canon, pretty because Qui Gon's character is still cannon and that's like what he brings to the story was right, Well, I mean, but he's he's taken, you know. He's like, hey, I'm tasting, I took im took hunting black people, literally dies and he goes after the set of skills to hunt black people and wakes up as the taken guy. He's like, what's going on?
Speaker 3: As Qui gon Jin roaming the streets at night looking for a black person to assault.
Speaker 2: Is with lightsaber this guy walking home from the deli, and he's like, where are you from? Where are you from? Boy?
Speaker 1: And then he's like what black?
Speaker 2: And Irish?
Speaker 1: Because was this when he was in Like he's from Ireland?
Speaker 2: Right? I think he's a Scott. But I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, he's not black and Irish. Yeah, it's just Irish ira He was looking for blyrish people bly rack.
Speaker 2: What are we saying?
Speaker 1: Why did you say that? Why did you say that? Because I was combining two words that are similar?
Speaker 2: Why did you see iraq Irish black Iraq?
Speaker 1: Are you stupid? Oh that's clever, that's clever. I guess it's that's a little higher brow. Yeah, that's clever. But your brain everybody's yeah, because it made a word that already exists.
Speaker 2: It's double.
Speaker 4: Well, it's not double, it's it's it's too singular on tondres.
Speaker 1: It's not a double combination two words.
Speaker 2: This is a double the world concept.
Speaker 1: It's two words put together. Iraq is crazy.
Speaker 2: I R A c K. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I'm proud of you the first time. Do you know what I had?
Speaker 1: I had yesterday smoking I had this. I had this fucking smoked brisket case.
Speaker 2: Of the yeas were you in Pasadena?
Speaker 1: I was in Wittier, Okay.
Speaker 4: At this place called Smoking Fire, and that ship is crazy.
Speaker 1: I can't remember the last time I have Like, don't I don't smoking fire?
Speaker 4: I know I know really, Yeah, dude, that place is fucking crazy. Man, I have ship.
Speaker 1: I haven't tried that like I had. I had the chicken sandwich. I was disappointed because it was like, but that's that's a that was that was on me because places like that a lot of times it's a barbecue place, yeah, they have. It's it's just like it's like it's like raising canes where it's like, oh, it's fine, you know what I mean. It's like it's fine piece of chicken, but it's not. It's you go there for the brisket, you go there for pulled pork, barbecue ship like that. Yeah, I understand that because I was tempted for the chickens. It's just like I'm always tempted by chicken. Chicken sandwich is so like you're generally reliable. It's like, I know, I'm gonna have at least like a decent time with this. This will be it will be edible. But yeah, a lot of these chicken places are just they're not they're not hidden. Especially my same thing is always the the flavor is all in their sauce or whatever, and I'm not a huge sauce guy, and so I'm like, when the base is not seasoned properly, I'm so disappointed. I'm so funny.
Speaker 2: The best chicken ever.
Speaker 1: Still, Uh, I went to I went to that stupid God of Our Art gallery thing. It was way too small and I'm sure there was health like fire code violations like it was. It was so insane that I'm like, I just we're all gonna die if one little thing goes wrong. So like anyway, but why are the people doing stuff like that anymore? Like where are the real crazy?
Speaker 2: Is that? Oh?
Speaker 1: Like people like yeah, like where, like where are they at?
Speaker 4: They're in politics?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they figured that they're like I could get in these high positions and cause the most damage because.
Speaker 2: Like there's notice like free flowing evil niggas. More like I don't like, what.
Speaker 1: Do I do?
Speaker 2: I have to do?
Speaker 1: I have to a lot of them are domb and they're in jail because they they're not like meticulous, you know, they fuck up, Unlike the country has a really deep need for slave labor, so they get picked up real quick. Yeah yeah yeah. Why don't we own any prisons?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Can we invest in one?
Speaker 2: Would be crazy. I couldn't bring myself on to prison I think I would. I would suicide myself.
Speaker 1: That that would I wouldn't take the shares, Yeah I would. I wouldn't suicide myself.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't get involved in it. I would just be I would just be spending money to kill myself. How do you get to that point?
Speaker 1: Indie prison? How many what's the baxicoll capacity? What do we got?
Speaker 2: Like fourteen fourteen that's probably a decent amount to like really be some good passive income.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guet some license plates going, yeah, I haven't brewed silly putty or I don't know what.
Speaker 1: We bring silly Puddy back. I don't know they were they have different vats of like this is our special silly putty and this is the the glow in the dark version, Yeah, like.
Speaker 2: Uranium in it.
Speaker 1: Did they make silly Puddy anymore? They must, right, they must.
Speaker 3: They have kinetics fan and ship connetics. I remember really wanting that ship I was a kid.
Speaker 2: I never had it so badly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like it looked so cool today, like.
Speaker 2: It was that and it was moon shoes. I wanted those so bad. And my grandma was like even in.
Speaker 3: The commercial shoes when I was a kid, even in the commercials for moonshees. I thought, like, that doesn't really look that high, Like it doesn't look crazy.
Speaker 1: They weren't high at all.
Speaker 2: No, so bad.
Speaker 4: It wasn't enough to fool me, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They got some original silly putty. How expired is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like when does that expire?
Speaker 1: Like when is when?
Speaker 4: Does when does that become unsafe to eat?
Speaker 1: That's so stupid, you said, silly nutty.
Speaker 2: You I just think it's some wacky asshole like coming like all like he's like coming in silly potty boxes and said about box he was open. How long? How long?
Speaker 4: How long does a silly pudding? Like when does that become unsafe to eat?
Speaker 1: Immediately?
Speaker 2: But it gets worse presumably, Yeah, but it's but you said, it's just like gum like no dis flavor.
Speaker 1: That could be silly nutty.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 4: I had one of these, and I you know what I would always do with it?
Speaker 3: Would I would make it because I had a Majia boo, and so I would make it like the Majian boo kind of like the.
Speaker 1: Goose, like I would like absorb like people with him. It's actually was fun. Whoa what the hell happened there? What burst? How though I drink some bursted?
Speaker 2: It just bursts.
Speaker 1: Dude, that that water has been edging, just cann't hold it back anymore.
Speaker 4: We would be gargling.
Speaker 1: Because have you seen the water? Have you seen the water bottle that you open it? Water out of it immediately?
Speaker 2: No? What at TikTok?
Speaker 1: Flip open?
Speaker 2: He broke it somehow, somehow he fucked with the bottle or put too much pressure in it somehow, and you flipped it open, and who's is out? And I'm like, that's like And it was just regular water. Wasn't like partially frozen or anything.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know. We couldn't see the whole thing. One of the like the thermos is oh because if it if it's partially frozen, that can happen because of the pressure from the ice weighing down the water, and then you take it out and the water pops out. Throw ice. People are not paying attention. It's good, it's great because it's also there's no evidence of the crime. We would throw ice. You hit someone really hard with ice and then it melts away.
Speaker 2: I lived on a grand concourse. We were dumb kids. We were a stupid kids that we lived in a grand congourse. We'd get bored. We would just throw ice into the concourse.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy.
Speaker 2: A little pieces, not big pieces. Sure the time I throw and I hit a cop car and I ran upstairs immediately, and I was like I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna die, right, Yeah, I was like, you literally could have died.
Speaker 2: It was like a lighthouse scene where he's looking up and it's like a fucking turret pops out of.
Speaker 1: A man one like punish her, yeah, exactly, armed in the gate.
Speaker 2: Water is dangerous.
Speaker 1: Man Like I saw a guy uh at the spa recently slipping in the shower. It's so funny, but not funny like it was.
Speaker 2: It was he was young, it wasn't like a old guy. But he hit back for me the back. It was like a side good. You gotta adjust because if the back of the head is off, over the back of the head is scary, so you gotta seeing it.
Speaker 1: Such a weird died getting knocked out on the streets from his guys.
Speaker 2: A spash hour.
Speaker 1: Huh, you guys have been like a spash hour. I mean I've seen them, but it's like a weird environment. Yeah, I stroked a whole time. You're stroking it. Why would I not the reason why there's all this jelly fisher over the ground, you fucking sleep.
Speaker 2: Come. Come, that is nothing. There's not that special about it. It's not just don't sort of coat my art, all right, it's just come.
Speaker 1: How dare you call it jelly exactly? Give me the ship. It's come.
Speaker 3: It's such a classic Kingston improv No, no.
Speaker 2: We explained the joke.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't want people to fucking misconstrue.
Speaker 2: It's why people my art, right.
Speaker 1: I know what he's looking out for. He's looking out for the tism folks that may have thought that it was actually jellyfish on the floor.
Speaker 2: Making jelly fish. Yeah, especially I was a.
Speaker 1: Weird Do you think Stretch Armstrong has made anyone gay, like as a kid.
Speaker 4: Like my only context for that is The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is?
Speaker 1: A movie with Ben Stiller.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's very good. Actually is it serious?
Speaker 1: If like twenty fourteen series? This was like I think it's actually famously like one of the last movies that was like shot on film as like a standard. Like there's some movies now that come out. There's like shot on film, but like it's like an industry standard. It was like the last one to be shot on film before they I think it's like two thousand, mid two thousands.
Speaker 2: Maybe The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. Walter Mitty, it's like a it's an adaptation of like a short story. There's like an original one with from like nineteen fifties with like Danny Kay and Ship and I watched that.
Speaker 1: One too, and it was not as good, I'm sure, on account of it being fucking old. Like watching No Sparazu the nineteen thirties one, it's like being terrified. The picture of He's always looked scary to me, but then like when I would watch the film, you look like a fucking idiot, Like he'd always look like he's like literally.
Speaker 4: Is entirely silent too. Yeah, there's no score or anything.
Speaker 1: I'd beat the funk out of that No saz I. I'd beat his ass.
Speaker 4: It's kind of creepy, like it was Scarier and SpongeBob to me.
Speaker 1: Actually it was that smile, smile, that smile wrote that moment until the smile, because like when he's there, it's it's kind of like like that you're not like the curgy, cowardly dog stuff, where's like that you're not perfect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the King Ramses where it's like he doesn't belong. So it's kind of scary just because of that. But the smile does ruin it, and they did stuff with him later. I guess like him back. He's like a recurring character. Now I've never seen that. Yeah, Like it's very weird, like it's it doesn't hit the same obviously. It has the energy of like when when they would do like down by the River on SNL, like the the Chris Farley sketch, Okay, I live in a very and down by the river it's like and the person said, that's really, that's good, it's great, and then they do it like twelve more times, you know, like my leg You.
Speaker 1: Ever see that episode of the SpongeBob.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I said the SpongeBob. That episode of SpongeBob where like they focus on my leg.
Speaker 1: Guy, I don't think i've seen.
Speaker 2: That one either. Is it caused the figure He's been a constant figure, so now he has an identity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like now it's like there's like a whole episode where he just says my leg the whole time, and it's like it's not very see that's what kind of ruined it by acknowledging it in some way.
Speaker 1: SpongeBob still on, Like the are they still making?
Speaker 2: No? I actually don't know. I think it had like a series finale.
Speaker 1: No, they would never, and they would never definitively.
Speaker 2: They would never close the book entirely. They want to be able to open it back up again when she gets back.
Speaker 1: But like the funny thing is you nothing people know, nothing matters anymore, Like there's no finality, like when even when people even when people like, let's say they just futurama, like that's it. This is the perfect ending.
Speaker 2: I didn't even watch it because I just I was so sad they did.
Speaker 1: I saw they did a crypto episode and I was like, no, oh really, I'm not doing of course they did, look it's probably it might be good. I just Season ten ended so perfectly. I'm like, why don't fucking stop then redoing it? Okay? So, and then John Demaggio almost wasn't even in it.
Speaker 2: He wasn't.
Speaker 1: He was like, but he he got a fat contract and he came back.
Speaker 2: They had to beg him, what the fuck is this? What it gives me so much? I said, simplify this. It's just like, Yes, SpongeBob SquarePants is still running. Season fifteen premiered in July. I have twenty twenty four, only fifteen. It's kind of surprising.
Speaker 3: And the show is renewed for season sixteen, and Nickelodeon released new specials for the twenty fifth anniversary, and the SpongeBob movie Search for SquarePants is coming December, in December twenty twenty five, so December of this year.
Speaker 1: So this ship is still going, still gone.
Speaker 3: And they said, look, man, it's not reaching Simpsons. It's not the Simpsons yet. Yeah, but it's it's approaching. Well you can hear it in Spongeboy's voice.
Speaker 2: You're like, you're not a Oh he's been doing that shit for too long, mane Yeah, he's like, da dude.
Speaker 1: Even Clancy Brown's gonna get pretty fucked after a while. Like he's getting up there. He's pretty old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be that that moment where like he's supposed to sound old in the show, but it doesn't help that he's actually old.
Speaker 1: That it's like mister Burney. Yeah, where it's like now it just sounds sad like now it's just like I want him to die, not even because he's evil, just for like this simple piece.
Speaker 2: Oh the way, you guys have enough bags, Lily, give it to somebody. You get a gun smith, no problem, gay Smithers right now, shovel it as Burns. I remember finding out he was gay through episode and being like, oh, in episode one of season one, and like the first episode was Smithers is gay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: It was episode when when I watched season one very often. What was that was when he went to the club and you like, it's like one hundred percent proof he's like hiding in a court like that.
Speaker 1: What I mean, he's like that already. Well, yeah, that's what it's like.
Speaker 2: She's in four right.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's that's actually from that's a very that's a much.
Speaker 2: Uh more recently later later really, yeah, that's way later. I remember they do the episode always like insinuated he's gay the whole time they do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's much more than the subtlety of it. Was much more like uh, him having a dream about it, which was like mirrored after I forgot movies. You know, they always do references. Fucking he needs to log onto his computer and then it's fucking mister Burns like shirtless, and it's like, oh, Smithers, you're quite good at turning me on.
Speaker 2: And then he says to Lisa, uh uh, just ignore that, like like that, like little things like that were like okay.
Speaker 3: And just ignoring that plane, just ignore that. We're not gonna talk about this right now. Gonna be ready to talk about this in society from anything.
Speaker 2: Ben Shapiro without any of the good trade with like the only good trades.
Speaker 3: And I saw that episode where like I saw a recent episode of like where Flanders was talking and it's like they kind of unflanderized him.
Speaker 1: Well, he just doesn't sound like he sounds like a different person. Just sounds like some dude going like, what's up. It's me and Ned Flanders.
Speaker 2: You remember me? All right?
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna, oh my god, I watch the latest episode of the Simpsons whatever.
Speaker 2: My wife want to be fascinated by a group of writers.
Speaker 1: He said, it's me, He says it. I forgot she was on a show that she died. Yeah, they killed his wife no reason.
Speaker 2: Really he got killed. Uh why did they kill her?
Speaker 1: Why? Yeah, I don't know why they did it.
Speaker 2: It's like that's too happy. Yeah, I'm not sure exactly why they did that because I was stupid.
Speaker 1: With the Christian If you're so happy for you, the way she died is ridiculous. Dude, you remember how she How do you?
Speaker 2: I remember? What?
Speaker 1: Do you have no clue? I have no clue.
Speaker 2: Take it again, you know?
Speaker 6: I know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. If she gets struck by lightning?
Speaker 4: No, no, So at least that would have been there would have been at least like an active guy, a.
Speaker 2: Little more plausible to the story of like, oh shit, to God do this.
Speaker 3: They were, like I don't remember the full content they were at like a baseball game or like some sports I don't remember, but they were sitting in the bleachers and Homer standing in front of her, and he like on the bleachers and she's like at the very top, and so he goes like, there's a T shirt cannon guy, and he goes like, hey, let me get a T shirt. But then he like bends down and ducks and then it hits his wife and then she flies off the back of the Bleachers and dies spoilers Falls spoilers for The Simpsons falls.
Speaker 1: To her death.
Speaker 2: I don't remember. I don't remember that moment, but I do remember the funeral of like the picture of her on like the freak at the pew like an episode. I remember that like moment. I remember that moment from like Simpsons.
Speaker 4: I can't believe he didn't talk about this. We saw The Monkey Monkey.
Speaker 2: Have you seen this movie The Monkey? Oh god, dude, oh god, it is It's a trip.
Speaker 1: That was a fun fucking movie. How did that remind you of this?
Speaker 2: He's a funeral and there's like so.
Speaker 1: There's so many this movie's I actually highly recommend going. He's going to the most fun movie that's in a while. It's a fun fucking movie.
Speaker 3: But it's a movie about like a killer, like like like a toy monkey, like a drum you know, monkey, and it like it haunts this family and it like kills everybody.
Speaker 4: It is so fucking funny.
Speaker 1: There there are moments and it's supposed to be Like for a while, I was like, is this supposed to be funny?
Speaker 4: And then at the end it's like, oh, they know what.
Speaker 1: The whole time supposed to funny, especially at the end. The end isn't like there's it's a good movie, they're highly recommended.
Speaker 2: There's a moment in the end that's so meta commentary esque, and like the kid is like stressed, like he's like he's like at the peak of like yo, like things are bad just because they're bad, Like they're just bad. I just want to Then you see a figure that just doesn't make sense that's there. There was a terrible way to describe that.
Speaker 3: But yes, it's a good if you're if if you're kind of like cynegal about movies or whatever and you're just like, a movies aren't funny mars like I really do recommend, like like with a group of people, just go into this movie because it is so damn entertaining. It's been a while I've seen a movie that entertaining, like genuine.
Speaker 1: Several moments in a movie that are like what the fuck is happening? It's very good. I don't know if it's good, but it's you know, it's good watch for sure enough to waste your money. Yeah, I did, so, it's worth it. I to go see it again.
Speaker 2: I would see it again too. I want to see there's some shots in that movie that I definitely want to see it again. There's one moment with a sleeping bag that like, I couldn't I not believe that was in a film anyway.
Speaker 3: I want to mention that because it's like one of the few notable things that I did this week. Okay, but uh, I guess I don't know. We want to questions, you want to you want to get some ore some our questions from a patreon dot com slash star tank. Remember, you can go over there and ask us a question and we'll we'll look at the question and then we'll can note of it and then we might read it. That's pretty cool, you're or listener at home. I'm pointing at the camera and I'm pointing. I'm also pointing with my soul at the microphone.
Speaker 2: That's a great deal. Smithers. You can't beat that deal. Smithers, you can't beat you can't beat that deal.
Speaker 1: Just having a stroke.
Speaker 2: That's mister Brocker.
Speaker 1: I guess, mister.
Speaker 2: F f slurs right, getss it'd be it'd be it'd be faggot godparents, of course that it'd have to be that one.
Speaker 1: That voice is so fun to it's so it's so fun to do that.
Speaker 2: Boy, stupid parents, wands and sticks, people bending their own business? Is its name?
Speaker 1: A little blacket on the show? Irwin is Uh, I don't remember a j A j.
Speaker 2: What are you doing here? I'm at school, a j ew.
Speaker 1: Adult saying ill to a little kid for racist?
Speaker 2: So how's that?
Speaker 1: Like? How was he even employed?
Speaker 2: Dude? I know the principal loves him. He's got like a what is that real? Yeah? Is that part of the show.
Speaker 1: I don't know that it was the principle of that school.
Speaker 2: I can't remember with the big hair. I kind of remember a short person, but I can't remember the face. There's no, that's not a character you had the principal. Yeah, no, I'm looking at so.
Speaker 1: You see the JD Vanca Doug Gimmodo, Yes, I saw that, tweeted it. I was like, Yo, my parents principal, but they get some wild.
Speaker 2: Principal waxle pla. I do remember? Okay, Yeah, this is damn.
Speaker 1: That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 4: That drawing is insane, that shape is ridiculous. Yeah, do you remember this character?
Speaker 2: Uh, she's all titty? Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Plus, dude, you know someone had a field Day with that. I don't remember that at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the fucking uh like mister Crocker and he was just too he was just like, he's way too obsessed with did they did? Like the flashback? I can't eat pussy? Now?
Speaker 1: There are fairies, the fairies.
Speaker 2: There are fairies the foot you.
Speaker 1: You call her, you bitch, cunt. I don't know what she sounds like?
Speaker 2: Why are you so gay? Why at you eating my pussy?
Speaker 1: Crazy?
Speaker 7: That looks like fairies. He's so purple, so crazy. That's one of the craziest fucking images I've ever seen. He's so damn purple. You gotta get kicks his face.
Speaker 2: Out of let me. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: J de Dome Vance.
Speaker 4: J J J Dimondome j.
Speaker 1: J d D.
Speaker 3: I always loved that guy when they especially when they pull out to a wide shot and the hat would.
Speaker 2: Just be going crazy like such an old school joke. That's like a nineteen fifties like the joke I get only is because of the show. I don't know that joke because of anything other than Fairly Odd Parents. But I'm guessing it's a reference of something. It's not.
Speaker 3: It's not that it's a reference it's just that like the idea of something so silly but not like outrage. I don't know, there's like a there's like a tame silliness to it, Like what if you just had a big hat that never ended?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. That's like a that's like a mel Brooks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you see that in a male Brooks movie where like like Geo Wilder, We're coming and then the hat would like be fucking going into space.
Speaker 4: It would like bump a satellite. You playing Final Fantasy eight? No is the one with Titus where he goes, ha ha ha, this with Squaw, that what you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Ten? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh wait no that wait the one was squaw Yeah that's eight yeah yeah eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I never I only played seven. One of his uh his uh what are they called triggers abilities? Yet?
Speaker 2: What it was?
Speaker 1: It like he has a stupid sword gun and it just has a beam that goes out of the world, and I was like, how is that not the.
Speaker 2: Most destructive thing ever? And then it just does a modern amount of damage.
Speaker 1: To what's crazy?
Speaker 2: What's crazy is that the more you like learn about like the more I learned about cosmically the more I'm like, I don't, I didn't need to know this. You know, if we're both looking at the Andrama galaxy, right, Like, if you're both like let's say you're sitting down with the Andrama galaxy, sure, and then I run past you and look at the same thing at the same place looking at it, we are seeing different days of things happening. Technically, shut up.
Speaker 1: It's just like why why would you tell me that? Like it's like, why do you need.
Speaker 2: To know that?
Speaker 1: That's why?
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, like the light takes however long to reach us, so like we're seeing back and yeah, that's so cosmic that it matters.
Speaker 1: Could be destroyed.
Speaker 4: Just that applied to people just even mere feet away from you.
Speaker 1: That's terrifying.
Speaker 2: That's terrifying. That's how slow is light at that point.
Speaker 3: It would be so light, would be so slow as to like not even really it would be unreliable, would be it would be more reliable to simply live in darkness because you're being fed information basically.
Speaker 1: Right, that could really harm you information.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'd have no cars. It would be impossible.
Speaker 3: It would be because every car would be both ahead of you and behind you at the same time.
Speaker 1: That'd be terrified.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, I'm just not being able to see anything would be insane. Yeah, you'd have to live. You have to be like Kingston, what if you were blind? You didn't know and you were just kind of like that, you were kind of imagining things out, like you know, you're blind, right, and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, huh and dark.
Speaker 2: I swear, I swear to God that happened to me. What that happened to me?
Speaker 1: I was like convinced back into my blindness. I woke up cured, and then somebody re reminded me you said that in school, you came to school dog.
Speaker 3: You went to school without my glasses. And I was totally fine. I was like operating completely normally. And then some kid goes, hey, where's your glasses? And then I immediately couldn't see immediately. I remember that so vividly.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. You could have been a monk. I know, mind over matter you fix all your ailments, and they fucked you.
Speaker 2: So there are three possibilities here right where it's like, hey, mind over matter is very real somehow, and you can just will your out of things that are even like physically true. B my vision was really only slightly bad, and I just managed perfectly fine to go to school with at him, and then I just realized that I didn't have him, but it so it bothered me a little bit more, which is probably the more likely.
Speaker 1: And then there's three that kid cursed me Chrish's your gay ass little glass and you're like, Chris like blocked out the par where the kids started like doing some seance and ship.
Speaker 2: He was like, kid, he didn't, where's your glasses? And then you're like, oh, the back of the head, real hard, Chris Ward's your glasses. You just go blinder. There's like one frame where my eyes pop out a little bit.
Speaker 1: When you pulled the rolls back up.
Speaker 3: There's like a security there's like security footage and like I'm in the principal's office and they're like, wait, slow down the tape and then like my eyes pop out one and then the kid comes in and sprays my eyes with like in like disinfected like some crazy corrosive bad material.
Speaker 2: So are you saying like one frame he hit you, came around you.
Speaker 1: It should be it should be two frames. One frame is one frame is.
Speaker 3: The eyes, second frame is the spray and then half fra frame sitting down, your eyes are back in your head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you haven't even you haven't even touched the wet spot in the back yet. And they're like, we can't even say that. He could kill us and a little boy could kill us.
Speaker 1: I literally, if I saw that, I absolutely would not say anything because I don't want to deal with that reality.
Speaker 2: You know what I think I would.
Speaker 1: I would kind of slyly mention it to people I think, like in the class, Like I'd be like, no, I wouldn't. I wouldn't. I would don't regard him.
Speaker 2: No, well I would.
Speaker 3: So let's say, like there's other people who, like I know, might have seen it, right, I'd be like, hey, that was weird, right what happened in class earlier? And then they'd be like what do you mean? And like, oh, there's like a mouse in the corner and there's a mass in the corner. Nobody dress you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: I would like test people's like and see like see, like who would be like did you see?
Speaker 2: Did you see that too?
Speaker 1: You're like okay, okay, good.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't want to incurad that kid. That kid could do more, But but.
Speaker 3: I would want to know that I'm not crazy, And if there is somebody else there, then that's like the beginning of like a bond, you know what I mean, that's the beginning of like a a story, all right, especially like.
Speaker 1: If there's a teacher there that you want to smash, so you like you bring them. Sure, hey watch this. We only know the secrets driving sex. And immediately like after like we had, we're the only ones that know.
Speaker 2: They're mad. They're like, why did you roll be into this? Now I'm involved, Well, I'm.
Speaker 1: Trying to try to take your dress. Well I thought we were bonding crazy.
Speaker 2: I thought we were. Yeah, it's crazy. Oh you're not. Are you not into this? Did you ever have a teacher that you wanted to That's one of my teachers wanted to, I know, wanted to. She was hot.
Speaker 1: I just didn't.
Speaker 2: I was too pussy because I was like, I don't think it's a good idea.
Speaker 1: I had an Irish teacher that was pretty smoking that that you know, obviously would not want a twelve year old penis.
Speaker 2: But right, yeah, I was in high school. You know, I was in high school.
Speaker 1: I wasn't like this is high school. I was just talking about my my she was my sixth grade teacher.
Speaker 2: My teacher who was a sexual predator. At least wasn't praying on the smallest version of the kids. Yeah, she was just fucking seventeen eighteen year old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like which, but it's still fucking completely it's.
Speaker 4: A bad thing to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not saying it's a good thing. I'm just saying I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just like it everybody, like it's normal to fantasize about, Like say, you're watching a fucking movie. You think people didn't fantasize about, Oh man, I don't want to flock the scholture hands on like kids when they were sure it's just a normal day to do.
Speaker 2: We're not saying, oh man, sculptor, he sculpture, heaches do make a wish and start fucking.
Speaker 3: There's gotta be's funny about that, is like, there's gotta be kids you asked.
Speaker 1: For that might have might have off by John Cena to catch my to the face.
Speaker 3: It's like a fifteen year old. There's definitely like I'm gonna die in six months, Can I fuck Betty White?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the kid gets jacked by John Cena when he comes he's like, now I can't see you, and then he dies right afterwards, and John Cena is like, I really don't want to be alive.
Speaker 1: I had we had a really like there's an economics teacher that was like incredible. I was like, damn, that was that's insane. I didn't learn economics. He's just too busy.
Speaker 2: I still don't.
Speaker 1: I still know what is going on in my classes were like the teachers were hags and dudes. Yeah, yeah, for sure, hot teacher is technically a detriment. Like it's not deep like the two the two classes that I had with hot teachers, I don't remember much of at all.
Speaker 3: Summer participation in government and economics, two very important classes. Actually it wasn't even like you know, trigonometry, where I'm like, who cares, I'm never gonna use I still have yet to use trick in any fact.
Speaker 1: You've never proofs bro, I don't even know what that was. I'll never outside of what outside, how could you do in real life? Would you ever write down how to do an equation? It's the worst thing ever.
Speaker 2: It's like trying to I write.
Speaker 1: That equation for like jokes where it's like okay, like so listen to the trained ear b. This is bit one. I can't write. I'm realizing.
Speaker 2: Lie coming on coming, I'm coming on, come my corn, my cake is coming on. Use condoms. That's my cank. I love coming on.
Speaker 1: Breaking people breaking the motel rooms and just come on the on the they just finishing. You just ear the door broken, the doors.
Speaker 2: You see he's just.
Speaker 1: Cracking boom and then they right there, stay right there. That's crazy. You walk out. You're mad. They don't have a condom. They're doing a raw. You're mad.
Speaker 2: You're so mad, you're getting violent grabbed. You know, you.
Speaker 1: Open your mom a little bit too big.
Speaker 2: When you calm yourself, that really back in. I'm sorry, I almost lost control again. I want you to start banging your way out through a wall.
Speaker 1: You know, walk you know how sometimes have the connected doors to the like there'll be the joint hotels. You just busted that one in the next room.
Speaker 2: Stupid, terrify people.
Speaker 1: I see your using protection.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you come up.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you come up with characters on the on the show that are like, really, that's like a great character. This sucks.
Speaker 2: I think it's funny. The news got the news anchors be on lookout for the condom comer. The condom comer, the condom cover seems to be immune to every conventional weapon, So just give them your condoms to come on my own safety.
Speaker 1: I have been watching this is too empty, dude. Yeah there's a there is that in the shot. Okay, well a little bit with the uh they should pay us, they should. I wasn't saying like the Jews.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, like, who I didn't say that either? You did?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 1: Did you say?
Speaker 2: I saw I saw juice somebody that edited that it.
Speaker 1: Maybe I should do myself.
Speaker 2: And then also.
Speaker 1: Watching a lot and then we'll get out of the questions. I know it's crazy, you're gonna do it a while ago. I've watching a lot of these. I know, I'm watching a lot of these.
Speaker 3: Clips from like, uh, the old Conan Show, where like they are all these all these like horrible characters that they invented for the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and a lot of them.
Speaker 4: Word, it's so stupid, but like it's almost stuff that we would come up.
Speaker 3: And he I had no idea stuff like this was even on television like Late Night, but he had this like nineteen thirties, like Krooner ghost do you know about this? No, where he had like the whole bit was like the studio was haunted by this like nineteen thirties like lounge singer or whatever.
Speaker 1: And he would come up and he.
Speaker 3: Sounded exactly like it was a perfect impression of like a bing Crosby, like, hey, they are junior, and he was like, oh you you guys wouldn't want to hear my old songs.
Speaker 1: He was like, yeah, let's hear it. It's just like racist, like but it's like Chris, like Irish people, his brains are made of corn.
Speaker 2: And they get drunk before they were even born.
Speaker 1: It's like it's crazy shit and it's so good. Yeah, I'm like, this is great stuff.
Speaker 3: But it's also a bullshit that we would come up with where I'm like, damn, we could have could have really did something.
Speaker 2: Those maybe so magical. Racism is funny like ghosts. Yeah, ghost racist ghost is funny because it makes sense to say, you've got a hot Irish temperould be good for one of them, you for your tipsy Yeah, I mean think about it, you're gonna dancing or not.
Speaker 1: Ghosts, I imagine most ghosts that ever existed or racist actually probably yeah, probably because you are scared. And how many woke ghosts do you think there are?
Speaker 2: Rosa Parks ghost is fucking really pro people.
Speaker 4: Like she's actually no, she's actually like more racist than you would even assume.
Speaker 2: I mean she might be. She dwarfs even my like highest levels of racism.
Speaker 3: Can't take a Lincoln. It's like, you know, he's he's not racist, but like by what standard? By like the standard at the time, I guess. But like I think Lincoln was actually pretty not no, he was. There's I don't think he liked white people exactly, but he was kind of like this is what I'm saying. GBT will show you some of the stuff that he.
Speaker 2: Said. Some wild so racist, but it's not like, well, it's not an abolitionist exactly helped. But also I don't think he helped out of the goodness out of his heart exactly. Not because they're human.
Speaker 1: Let me take it, let me I'll take it. Hey, chat BT is is is Abraham Lincoln?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Is he racist?
Speaker 2: Of course? My nigga.
Speaker 1: Okay, they didn't listen to me.
Speaker 2: It just does It's like, no, I'm good, I'm good on this one. It actually said you're actually racist Chris, and then just a compelling argument. Yeah, well, all those people that called me a Nazi had a point.
Speaker 1: Dang, even a I thinks and it says I'm gay too. Why is SAMN gay?
Speaker 2: At the end, that is crazy.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what's learning about me.
Speaker 2: Because it's totally rap.
Speaker 1: I guess g BT could probably think I'm gay because of all that dumb gay should have been putting out. I could be like, well, based off of this and what comments are saying about you, because there's every once in a while the comments like, go.
Speaker 2: Clearly you're gay, and I'm like, yep to homosexuality. Only a gay person would do this, yep, only a gay. Only a gay would make gay song.
Speaker 3: Let's go with our first question by Unwelcome Ghost. Oh wow, he says, Hello, Wizards of the Rundown Walmart. I have returned to the Patreon for many years, and I caught why'd you leave?
Speaker 1: Bitch?
Speaker 2: Give me old money, nigga, what the hell you owe us? Give them a one hundred dollars tier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that hundred dollars definitely exist. Yeah, for sure, it definitely. We'll set it up in six years. I'll set up next time. I going there, and I'm like, just to be real nice, just to be real nice, you could do this.
Speaker 2: Look at you would have to prove to me that you're really well off, and then I'd be like, okay, you can be in this. We need to see your bank statement. Yeah, we need to see your bank I would do it. Like, if you do this, you're really cool. You really don't have to. But if you do, thanks.
Speaker 1: I hate that. So some fun like taking money for anothering.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I'm fucking I can't eat, but I can't pay my rent. But I showed Chris earlier today about like the guy was like the fucking he was on a phone call and some guy doing Get Scaryes on a phone call with like a fucking sex line, and his kid is like bigging and just like, daddy, I'm really huggy. Are you getting Taco Bell? He's like, yeah, whatever, I'm getting Dominoes.
Speaker 3: And he's just talking to Crazy Bread right now, and he goes over, I want you to fill me up, and the kids are thinking like, man, my dad's such a provider.
Speaker 1: So good man.
Speaker 2: I love Crazy Brand and I love Crazy Bread and my dad ye, and the kid's gotta star and using all the buddy talking to this guy sex line, crazy bread stick.
Speaker 1: It smell like chlorine in a room all the time?
Speaker 2: Dad, Dad, why are you hurting yourself the fuck up?
Speaker 1: All right, baby?
Speaker 2: Are you there? Yeah?
Speaker 1: The baby was like, yeah, I'm still here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, I mean i'd go I'm going I'm still here. Is that? Yeah, I'm a girl.
Speaker 1: I'd never go anywhere.
Speaker 2: Baby. Yeah, he's really hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: I think about some of the ship that we say on this show, and it's like, I think about you ever see TV some TV shows or like like movies that like they feel like ahead of their time because they're making dumb ship. Like the stuff that we're talking about now that almost feels like post comedy. It almost feels like post humor.
Speaker 2: Post comedy is crazy, like the death of comedies happened.
Speaker 3: Just like it's just like many layers of just like that all episode recently where Kramer was like on a sex line, but he was like, you gotta try this phone sex thing. It's hilarious, And I'm just like even just that idea in like the nineties of just like doing phone sex for the joke of it, Like ironically, it's so strange to me because I was just like, that doesn't feel like a nineties idea. It feels like a like an always sunny idea, you know what I mean, and a later always sonny idea.
Speaker 2: That's interesting for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, we wouldn't call one call on it the school. Really, Yeah, there's a there was a payphone outside of my middle school and we knew one number.
Speaker 2: You know, it was easy, like just one hundred big dick.
Speaker 1: And is that real? Yeah, at least it was. I don't know if it is.
Speaker 2: Now what is it? What's it for? Like to try it? It was a it was a phone sex for men. Yeah, so but yeah, it just fits because it's seven digits, right, So that's so dumb let's be But still, let's see if it's.
Speaker 1: Still I hope I'm not misreme memory, but I feel like it was big dick. You should call it. I'm literally let's call it one hundred big dick.
Speaker 2: B I G.
Speaker 1: If this, if this thing is still operational, man, I'm going to lose eight hundred vast cock.
Speaker 2: Let's see if it were the poor person who has that number. Hi, and thanks for calling talk to me dot com holl of the hottest girl. Do you want to talk to you about your secrets? It still works.
Speaker 1: The same one you remember, Yeah, one hundred.
Speaker 2: Big dick, I did not understand your response. Try can Hey, I want to get some pussy. I did not understand your that's like the only response that.
Speaker 3: They should understand. Bitch, that's crazy that that's stay Still someone is.
Speaker 1: Still paying for that, like to to operate. People still do that. They have the monthly subscription to that number that line. Well, yeah, of course that makes sense.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make sense to me at all. Older people that can't navigate in that correctly.
Speaker 1: They're sixty five year old seventy year olds on TikTok strolling. I agree what eight hundred big dicks like?
Speaker 2: Who's fucking using that? Dude?
Speaker 1: A blind person?
Speaker 2: I guess like the people in your house have the number for your phone, You for your phone, be able to get inside of it right, and you like I want to I can't believe that still bulge my.
Speaker 1: Secrets to somebody. Yeah that's true. I want to why I call the suicide hotline? I want to be better for that?
Speaker 4: How much do you think that's gonna be on your bill?
Speaker 2: I think I have to do that.
Speaker 1: I think, Oh, yep, I think there has to be some type of like acceptance. Uh, like I don't think that's go through. Yeah, it has to be something something. I don't know how it works. As kids, we never got to that level. Just all the payphone do that part and then hang up after.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't think I ever really called exactly, And I know that there was like I remember like things like vaguely as like a kid, like collect calls or like toll free numbers. I don't know what the fuck any of that meant, because I don't think I was ever calling anybody for money.
Speaker 2: Like we would pull together money by like by paid phones and then call the cops and like threaten like.
Speaker 1: Th holy shit, I forgot about I forgot about.
Speaker 2: It's crazier than what you think about those calling collect. I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would charge These companies would allow you to make calls on like the payphones or whatever, and then you would have to accept and then it would charge you.
Speaker 2: My grandmother would have to buy telephone cars. You got the car family the Caribbean sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, it wasn't like call att was it.
Speaker 2: I think that was onething like, yeah, we don't have to get the car to have all the fucking Caribbean flags on it. Used to Puerto Rico.
Speaker 1: Was America?
Speaker 2: Well no, we didn't have that still, but you didn't have to.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like an out of country call.
Speaker 2: You sure for Puerto Rico? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe the other fucking wash out place.
Speaker 2: Say thim was right next to it. Yeah, so I guess because I remember should have to do that. Well, no America prop I actually don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't remember doing that, But I also don't remember much about like phone calls in general.
Speaker 2: Carrot to call att. I remember that commercial.
Speaker 1: I think you can call Carrot Top.
Speaker 2: No, I want to see the actual commercial. I was at a podcast about the commercial. Was talking to Carrot Top above the commercial.
Speaker 3: I don't care you know that that That just gave me like a flashback of back in the day when I would try to find like some viral video or something and it would be like a young Turks video explaining it.
Speaker 2: Do you ever have that experience?
Speaker 1: Yes, it happened to me recently. Actually, it was the worst reaction I've ever seen in my life. Like I would watch that jink Sky a thousand times over. So I was actually looking for the pddy video of him absolutely destroying Meek Mill, like, because me and me and Jojo, that's me, dude, Me and Jojo have been just joking about that. I don't know if you've heard that video.
Speaker 4: Of course I've heard that, okay videos.
Speaker 1: So I forgot how violent it sounded because we recently were talking about it and so now we've just been like, it's just it comes up all it every once in a while. Anyway, I want to pull the video, and I thought it was just the video and it was fucking this guy six hundred thousand subscribers, Yeah, just staring and then he.
Speaker 2: Says that's violent.
Speaker 1: And then uh and then like there's a chick explaining and she's using like vulgar language and he's like, you got share that?
Speaker 2: And I was like, what the fuck is This action content is so terrible, Like there's so much of it that I hated. How the of all the black content, Like in twenty eighteen to twenty like twenty to twenty nineteen, it was so many black react channels and they're I was like, why.
Speaker 1: There's something that I liked that was that I'll take them over snow Life Jack.
Speaker 2: Do you know that guy? It's a lot of like music reactions, but he's like he's fucking insane, Like it's fun to watch him just like jump across the fucking room every time.
Speaker 1: But like I'm bringing completely like some of the ship that I seen.
Speaker 4: Back most day ship like ninety percent of it. Yeah, most of it is garbage.
Speaker 1: Some of it was better back in the day compared to some of the stuff that I've seen now because pretty much everybody's just streaming on Twitch and they're just like, like, I try to find something.
Speaker 2: Family got funny moments.
Speaker 1: I try to find a clip of Hasan in a very It was on Valentine's Day, and I couldn't find I was trying to do I was trying to were you looking for clips of a song on Valentine's This makes suspicius, Well, so I found no, I mean it was it was. It was a clip from him when he streamed on Valentine's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I just told you. And then you're like, I don't know, I don't believe you. The medal, I guess, like I did down club, just a twirl in a meadow.
Speaker 4: That's not classically that's classical homophobeia.
Speaker 1: Where do you go fall in a field? Flaming person? You flame flamer? I like flaming. I've always liked that. I like the word bar.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you said it flame, you said blame bird.
Speaker 1: Oh you guys, remember what he says, says at the very end of one of the podcasts, I wasn't even I was rendering the video and then like at the very end, the last frame is, uh, this Gears of Ward thing. I completely forgot that I did it because it was just on my computer. And then Jojo walks up. She's like, are they kissing?
Speaker 2: And it's it's.
Speaker 1: Fucking Marcus Lok is kissing me. So yeah, Like so do you know when that one person was saying that it cuts off on Patreon, He's like, could you like play some music to like just run it out? And so I've been doing that, but I always like to I want I've been using this marvelous Capcum two thing, the clock tower thing, and right when all the band kicks in, like done, done, done, done, So a picture anything that I can find on my computer, I just put a picture there and then that would just happen. I don't know why I used that or when I it's saved on my computer, so it's just gay Rainbow, I think like gives some war stuff and.
Speaker 2: Then kissing and ship.
Speaker 1: I did that with the extra anily.
Speaker 2: I told.
Speaker 3: Whenever there's an extra, ammm and I see it's just like a still from the show, I'll just like replace it with some random image on my Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like that because I essentially because of that, I was like, I'm absolutely not going to put anything because I'm waiting for you.
Speaker 2: To want to. I want to start doing but I know the ship I would put to be like, hey, you got you can't do that. That's too far from the extra. It would be like a lynching party your sign and it's like you can't do that, but you can't. That can't be stays behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll do that so you can fuck I got the next one. It's to be crazy.
Speaker 2: It's it is behind the scenes, it is private.
Speaker 1: Did you see remember the can't look at look at the what I have for.
Speaker 2: It for Dark?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like hello, I was like, it's just like a fucking horrifying like the X ray of a face.
Speaker 2: Have you guys seen the image of like the Hood the Hood Olympics, where like they climb up the crates. Yes, and I turned into the It turned into the clan rally. Yes you have sent that. You said that ship.
Speaker 1: I hate how jaunty that song guy is. I don't remember what the song is.
Speaker 2: I remember it word for word unform course unfortunately, and it's like, this is not good to have in my head. Let's good to questions please before I.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, I began reading that guy's name and then we got fucking sidetracked again.
Speaker 1: Come on, don't pop. You're blocking the guy. What's the matter. Damn, you're blocking it.
Speaker 4: It's just the reacting.
Speaker 2: You're edging it. You're edging blocking it.
Speaker 1: But you got got oh my.
Speaker 2: God, got fucking insane image.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got beard and I hate they are block again?
Speaker 2: No get away?
Speaker 1: Oh that was perfect. R that's insane?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 4: I thought that was like I thought that was like I thought that was diseased cradles.
Speaker 2: A new player the arena disease.
Speaker 1: Creates leprosy cradles first time in the ring.
Speaker 2: Fucking blades are all green, blades are sick. You're so sick, You're fucking cars.
Speaker 1: When he's like he hits the floor and gunk comes out of it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: This his beard is so patchy. He's a mangy person.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Unwelcome goes through it end like I gotta hit it real quick, be fourteen minutes ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah quick. I just want to ask you a question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you think have you seen any of the mowanas?
Speaker 2: I saw the first one, I think, but I don't really remember much of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, like, are you aware of like the average male size and they're like they're like really huge people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're fucking yeah, they're trucks.
Speaker 2: Is this base set? Is it set in the Gears of War universe? Mohana, Yeah, yes, but there's you want to verify there's real Hawaiian.
Speaker 1: I just want to verify.
Speaker 2: Nothing. Thank you for verifying.
Speaker 1: I just want to I just want to make sure that that was actually set in the Gears. I never saw the second one, but I heard I heard that Bart is in the second one. He he is. I actually want to Yeah, Jojo was watching it while I was.
Speaker 2: You know, the Negroes. That's true.
Speaker 1: You can go ahead read the question. Yeah those are real? Those real Okay, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure they are.
Speaker 1: They're the Polynesians had sex with Negroes.
Speaker 2: Not even they're not even like African. No, no, it's interesting interesting fact. Yeah, the bet it is.
Speaker 1: God, they're like dark skin. I'm just gonna make up a question. They look they look like they look like the darker Aboriginals.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: Sniggers, you can say it, that's not.
Speaker 2: That's not the world. It actually straight up is that if you add.
Speaker 1: Something on, it is not the word. So if I says it's not the same thing, no, it's not. What are we doing, it's not. It's literally not, because that's how. That's how, that is how work.
Speaker 2: Did you see the.
Speaker 1: Leland stitch they're doing. They're doing the live action Leland Stitch and they fucked the casting entirely, did they?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What? Oh god? What is it? Well?
Speaker 1: The fucking girl what's her name?
Speaker 3: The main girl, the one with the hips, Yeah, yeah, Banni, the sister Yeah and early wrong, like completely wrong, like just the worst is she like thin and not like it's not what you want.
Speaker 1: She's not likeness, it's not it's not what anybody Actually I forget like never who exactly it is?
Speaker 2: But I remember energy into have you seen it.
Speaker 1: I don't care. What do you mean you don't care?
Speaker 2: I don't care about live actions stuff for Disney. No, I know, well I'm not.
Speaker 1: We're not talking about it from like a perspective of like, oh my god, this is a sick I didn't. I didn't. I didn't care to look at it. I was like whatever, was like okay, cool, Yeah, I just I just remember seeing the casie and being like, that is you can't do me like that?
Speaker 2: Man? A little girl? Is that the ex Wolverine chick? I don't know. Is that the logan chickish?
Speaker 1: Let me let me get a closer look. I definitely got a politician go to do it because that girl. I'm sure they probably that would be that would be really fucked up in hands girls if they got yeah, the Hispanic chick computer in hand and hands, Mexican girl enhance. If you remember that fucking idiot I can't remember his name drew her and they like saying like a seasoned to cis he drew like LOLLI of her. Oh, I can't remember his name.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Fucking guy with the come on he was that guy he got like he got ostracized for doing a bunch of lolli stuff. Here's the skull guy. Oh shadd shad shad Man.
Speaker 2: You don't remember that he tried he.
Speaker 1: Drew lolli of the the kid from from Logan or what was the movie called. It was called Logan, right, I never saw Logan.
Speaker 2: I never saw it.
Speaker 1: You know, it's really good. I'm sure it's it's actually like really really good.
Speaker 2: It's actually even like it's a good movie.
Speaker 1: I just remember.
Speaker 4: I remember the weekend that movie came out.
Speaker 3: Everybody I was in like a room and everybody was just talking about it, so like I know every you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it just kind of was like, oh, I guess that's saving wait.
Speaker 1: I was just talking about the twenty three broad or whatever that yeah, whatever, the little girl she's in the Yeah, yes, so oh oh they I thought it was the same second crazy was like, how does that work? She's running around in Star Wars. Let's go.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy? Her character comes from a show.
Speaker 4: It's crazy Unwelcome ghosts question, that's true.
Speaker 2: Her character comes from actual evolution, similar like Harley Quinn comes from the Batman animated series.
Speaker 1: Do you guys know that? Right?
Speaker 2: What Harley Quinns from the Batman anime series. She's not from the comics. Yes, I know, actually from that show.
Speaker 1: I knew that.
Speaker 2: I thought that was crazy. I thought she was from the comics first, No.
Speaker 1: I think I think there's a lot of so Alfred.
Speaker 4: Alfred's not from the comics.
Speaker 3: Batman, Oh god, Batman himself is actually the original comic is actually literally about a bad It's more like Stuart.
Speaker 2: Little that we're like, it's about it.
Speaker 3: It's about a little bad trying to be a man, and he's trying to puts pants. He puts pants on, he goes to work. Nobody takeshim seriously because he's just bad. It's like, what are you gonna do, Batman?
Speaker 2: The hell are you doing?
Speaker 1: Batman? You got pants on, but no fucking short, get the funk out of your bitch.
Speaker 3: And then he wins, and then and then he wins a little sailboat race in Central Park, and then he wins the respect of all of his colleagues.
Speaker 1: I'd watched the out of there, I'd watched that.
Speaker 4: Ship out of the Origin, and then Tim Burton really was like, let's make this, let's.
Speaker 2: Let's fix this a little bit. Fix this and then yeah, the other and then other stuff happened, ye and everything.
Speaker 4: Everything that you know about Batman today is based off.
Speaker 3: Of Tim Burton's rewriting of Batman from the original Mouse comics.
Speaker 1: Tim Burton did at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah that Alfred part part I stopped at the Alfred part. Alfred is in fact the character from the bat series. Absolutely, Alfred didn't exist, never existed. Thomas Wayne, there's Thomass everything everything Man there was a Batman name. Batman is the only thing that's stuck around you guys. Know, See you've never read, like go back and read The Dark Knack Rises. There's literally there's no Alfred. There's no thomaslaying Well the Dark Knight, right, there is no alf actually returns.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, he isn't in it?
Speaker 2: You are right?
Speaker 1: And which one then I returns, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? See yeah, I'm money. I want to get Mamma fied. I want to get I want to come in here, take my brain up, my ear.
Speaker 3: That's something compared to a Wonder Woman, where like wonder Woman was originally just like that was literally like just based on Helen Keller. What's this about a woman who was just constantly wondering about us around.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: It's a bitch wondering when I'm gonna beat the funk.
Speaker 2: Out of her? Right well, unwelcome ghost road in forty hours ago.
Speaker 3: About next question, Yeah, yeah, yeah, thank thank you for your question on both gross that's our show, uh, he says, hello of the run at Walmart. I've returned to the Patron for many years and come bearing your question for Sweeney. What are your favorite colors to play in Magic?
Speaker 1: I hate this question? Magic Gathering. That's why it's for you? Twat and what?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hated flat flat the second he said it's for Sweeney.
Speaker 2: I hated it.
Speaker 3: It says one of your favorite colors to play in Magic the Gathering? And what colors do you think Derek and Chris would play if they weren't lame?
Speaker 2: That's what is it saying?
Speaker 1: You play like I play Red Nigga, I played before you were born, bitch, Yeah, Derek plays magic.
Speaker 2: I got like. The thing is that Derek is tries to be cool, but if we're all doing anything nerdy, you'll be like, well, yeah, do me in.
Speaker 1: That's I don't try. I'm just I just I abandoned everything like I've I've done a lot of stuff, and I've not stuck to most things because it's just like you.
Speaker 2: Hear that, Jojo, Hey man, this is this is monumental for me. I've been married for almost like what three years now, that's crazy. I'm fucking it.
Speaker 1: So as soon as our anniverses on the twenty seventh July, right twenty six bounce the Halflight of America Ship. She's been listening recently. She's like bored at work, so she started listening to the podcast. I'm like, oh, fucked, she knows my plan now, damn, so I gotta she's gonna dip the twenty fifth. Oh that's I'm a dip the twenty fourth. Bitch.
Speaker 2: What do you think about that? It's crazy? Yeah, you gave it away now it's now. I was just like you guys gonna hear it that day and you're gonna be like, I'm leaving now. I argue with her, but on your behalf.
Speaker 1: Everything about it is.
Speaker 2: I play. I played Red and Green a lot. I like I like I like like swarming and like aggression in games. I've always been that kind of person. I don't like being like passive.
Speaker 1: I cut to anything always.
Speaker 2: I think Chris would probably play bluecase he's a piece of ship and that's clue. What does that mean? It was like counters, It's like countering and preventing it, like preventing your opponent from doing ship. Yeah, and I'm sure this nigga played black and like fucking black and green or some ship.
Speaker 1: Jad. I want everybody dead, of course, So you played black and green. Of course everybody must die. So they're like denominations of cards, where like the genes are like usually cards, different styles.
Speaker 4: My my history with card games is literally zero. I played poker and that's it.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean just think of it and think of it like like think of it in like uh and I.
Speaker 1: Remember poke roles. Yeah, a lot of yeah, I guess, so, yeah, it's up it my brother. My brother got me into a lot of that stuff, but a lot of it I just didn't. It's expensive, man, That's just what it's.
Speaker 4: The thing is, it's expensive.
Speaker 3: And then like the unfortunate reality is that like sometimes I'll go to places where these things are happening and I'll just I'll see a group of people that I want dead.
Speaker 1: Nothing to do.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to I don't know how to say it.
Speaker 1: I'd I just want to have as little in common as possible.
Speaker 3: The problem with the stand up and there's like a ship streak on the chair somehow through their pants and you're just like.
Speaker 2: You never down your pants are solid black, and the seeping through your pants.
Speaker 1: The horror stories I've heard from people who work in places like that, and also just the things that I've seen, it's just like it happened.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't know what it is. I went.
Speaker 1: I went to a barbecue last week. My friend's manager of a comic shop. So it's like all of his buddies and some of them, like I know a lot of them, but yeah, they're there, are some of them. Some of them are like there was a guy there that if he walked into a mall or a school, they're like, oh, this guy's gonna shoot it up for sure. The way he was out of balloting, like the way he was dressed, like he was all like, it's dark, it's starting to get dark.
Speaker 2: You know. We we showed up like around five ish. He's got sunglasses on, this hoodie. Does he does? He entered darkly, entered gloomily.
Speaker 1: He's like dude, he's hunched over like this, and I'm like, this is if I didn't you know. Yeah, there's a yeah, there's there's a few characters. There's just one guy. They used to do it because they would always do like war hammer ship for you k ship. And there's a guy that had your c jetly's unleashed. He had he had the caller, he had the collar on.
Speaker 2: But he so sad.
Speaker 1: But I just happened to be black, so I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't have a chance to get corrupted that much.
Speaker 2: Look, they're all nice people corrupted, but they're also they're little little they're social, they're socially, they're socially not the most adept people. But for me, like i've met some of the well that was also before because there's eras of like nerd dumb. Now modern nerds are not like that.
Speaker 1: That's true, not anymore.
Speaker 2: Was when it was already changing and now what they are now is just like the kind of is that to be like fucking buying hype beast are people that play cards? Yeah, that's very true, and it's like I hate you because you're ruining my I'm old. Now they've ruined.
Speaker 1: They ruined conventions. Conventions are I don't go to like the biggest ones anymore because like, first of all, fu parking. Fu uh being parking is the main reason I won't go most plays. Just go with just go with Lily and I.
Speaker 2: That's whenever we go somewhere, we go like we get the parking because we're not going to fucking park six blocks away. And then after a whole day of a convention, having to walk sep like half a mile to get to our car, after we're fucking tired and carrying shit.
Speaker 1: I walked back to Burbank from E three once. No you didn't, of course not.
Speaker 2: I was like, that is all the way deep in La.
Speaker 1: You would you would, first of all, you would get that's a fucking crazy pharaoh homeless. I walked from I did walk from the Empire Center, and that was like a track.
Speaker 2: You know, that's not been crazy? That was I mean it not really now it's like a three mile walk, right, you have it in like July. That's you did walk over to our house once and I was like, why did you walk here? You were like, I want to go for a walk. And you came in and you were fucking gone, and I was like, why did you do that?
Speaker 1: Like why I don't mind a long walk?
Speaker 4: I don't, but like obviously E three and like con sent it to Burbank that's out of the city.
Speaker 2: But I could walk here and I'd be fucking exhausted from I got'ta.
Speaker 1: Be like, if you walk here, you would look like me by the time you got it. I'd be fucking exhausted.
Speaker 4: I would be really heavier than I could push you down.
Speaker 2: I'd be mostly skeleton. And then'd be like, hey, you call an ambulance, like right now, Yeah, you would have been skeleton.
Speaker 1: I would call you to call an ambulance ahead of time, schedule an ambulance for fifteen minutes from now your house.
Speaker 2: That's so stupid.
Speaker 1: Do you think they would do it?
Speaker 2: Or they'd be like, no, it's someone's gonna die real soon, do it, idiot?
Speaker 1: Well, wouldn't that just be how long it would take? Kind depending on the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you're like, can you get here in fifteen minutes?
Speaker 1: But also if I go yeah, I mean yes, but are you in danger right now? I will be I mean, I mean like I'm not to walk into a barricad I need an ambulance here at fifteen minutes. I'll meet you there. Oh sure, I just ignores it.
Speaker 2: Who wouldn't you would be ignored that? No, No, I'll be right there. You know, you know, someone dies turn off empathy to be like because they haven't done the dangerous thing. It's so stupid. You can't ignore someone about to die. That. I think you and that in that case, you send the cops. Maybe like not the ambulance location. It's just a gay bar called the Bear Cave. You're like, he's like, he's done. And when he comes out of you guys, as.
Speaker 1: I forgot, I was not expected it's gonna be something worse.
Speaker 2: I forgot. I thought it was gonna be homeo like verbally, not like beating up, like gay bashing. Something I thought was, I don't know where these things go. When I started saying, I got gay people and the age were like associated each other.
Speaker 1: To I forgot that.
Speaker 4: I had to reach deep to remember that.
Speaker 1: I'll remember because we'll watch these shows like a bar rescue or something, and some of the commercials, some of the ads will be aids medicine, and then and like nine of the couples are showing you're just gay ship just doing gay stuff like that, like look at each other's ass.
Speaker 2: Are you're kissing a man on a mouth or a man and probably have age already you get checked out age, like hey you can live.
Speaker 1: With aids now so you can fuck your dudes, but no problem.
Speaker 3: But what's crazy abo that is that like you think about it, like it's so crazy like that people were so freaked out about like they just it wouldn't even be around people.
Speaker 1: They're just like I don't want to be around.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because they didn't understand how it works.
Speaker 3: But then you like live through COVID and you're like, oh, I kind of get how this could happen because remember when we were like wiping our groceries down with like fucking as if that really did anything, funk all really.
Speaker 2: It it wouldn't.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't do nothing, but like it wouldn't really do something. It would help for anything that wasn't the thing that you were trying to nail, you know what I mean. Yeah, it would have been like, oh, it's good probably to.
Speaker 3: Wipe down your groceries in general, because there's probably all sorts of other ships a bunch of stuff but also like, you know, it's the virus.
Speaker 1: I don't know how long it can live on the surface. I think it was twelve years, so it's like, yeah, twelve years. That's yeah, that's exactly that's what you said. Everybody's sucking stringling beagles and stuff heat the skeleton comes out clean.
Speaker 2: Away. Next beagle.
Speaker 1: The hell kind of dog? And see that you go to hound who Scooby Doo?
Speaker 2: Blue?
Speaker 1: No, Scooby does clues?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Blue ism abominations. First.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking about that too, but I would imagine, yeah, probably like did you guys think that Blue was I didn't know Blue was a boy at first.
Speaker 2: I thought he was because he was he was Blue Blues a boy. Though Blue is a boy, I think blues a girl a boy way, and then Magenta is the girl the way around.
Speaker 1: No, No, that would be crazy, but that's not how that would be. That's not how the America teaches kids. But it just like the soft blueness of it just seemed kind of like feminine to me. But I'm also right, I was.
Speaker 3: I guess I was looking more at the color palette of the show in general, like it through the lens of the show that's hardcore blue, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: That's like boy Blue. Yeah, I'm not sure exactly why, but I guess that because I was like, I just assumed, but I don't know. But I don't know why I assumed you started petting the blue stomach and saw the red rocket.
Speaker 2: I was like, so some people, man, don't say that that made me sad, But what makes me, what makes me really upset, is terrified dogs humping each other. Like dogs humping makes me love them so much less I know it level over them and I'm like, I don't like that. We're just jacking off blues.
Speaker 1: Where does jacking out? So I wonder where he'll come. That's terrible.
Speaker 2: Stop stop this really you're making me upset, Like actually, but god, and people don't know what it's male time. But m A L E. This is so gross.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Blue does not have a specified breedom doll.
Speaker 2: People people assuming, oh my god, people assume he's either a basket hound or a beagle. Okay, okay, so the bast how Norman.
Speaker 1: This is an episode of The fair the Band.
Speaker 3: Episode of Fairly Parents or not the band episode, but like the cut one, they took off a streaming service.
Speaker 1: Which one was it?
Speaker 3: We're like you guys, It's like, I can't remember the premise of it. I think I think the whole thing was like he tried to skip school or something. But then mister Crocker, he does that thing in school. He goes very good and then a gunshots are repped in the hallway, and then he immediately breaks car and like.
Speaker 1: Blue, a girl at the door.
Speaker 2: Blue was a girl at the door.
Speaker 1: Louse, a girl, you're lying blues a girl?
Speaker 4: What'sgenta? Then a boy unbelieving.
Speaker 2: I think that was the point of it, which shood around up if I'm not mistaken, that right, If I was not mistaken, that was always the point.
Speaker 6: It was like the diverse, So they're gayifying our dogs, I mean by making blue a traditionally boy color was female, that's crazy. Agenta clearly a slut color. Clearly clearly a slut color.
Speaker 2: And then a gay boy. He should amazing, Zion. That would have been better if he was just blue like a car. What are you saying the color Scion or Sion?
Speaker 1: Sorry Cyana, Yeah, Zion. So maybe that's it. Maybe that was because I'm I'm it was always feminine, so I'm misremembering, so I misremembering. So what the big reveal must have been me as young watching Blues Clues was that it's maybe being surprised that it was a girl. And I was like mad because I thought I had a gay sexual awakening being attracted to Blue, but it turns out that I was attracted to a female. The entire time was like, I guess I'm not.
Speaker 2: Gadding and the dog yeah, and the whole dog part, well, you're like, whatever it's I want that Blue like was technically could speak because you know, Steve understood.
Speaker 4: Blue, yeah, and women can't speak, right, and so I was like, I.
Speaker 1: Kind of didn't think of Blue as a dog per se speaking creature. But what Raven, Yeah, yeah, exactly, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Exactly these lines the people you're validating in these agents are like, you're doing weight, but.
Speaker 1: Your empisode where they reveal it were Magentia did a backflip and then a giant.
Speaker 2: Stephen the bottom of his Oh yeah, it broke Steve's jaw.
Speaker 4: And that's why the emergency room, the whole episode was about the.
Speaker 1: Healthcare system, and that's how Joe showed up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yea, Joe got his Steve got his job, Bens Fat Dick, I'll be I gotta replace my show. I gotta go to college.
Speaker 1: I'm never gonna be able to suck big again ship and then so he leaves. Then that guy Joe showed up, and I was like, I was, I was already too old. Yeah, Joe showed up when I was even when I was it was I was watching it. I was probably in like sixth grade or something. I was probably and I was like, I was actually thinking about that. I was like, I wonder if I can sit down and watch one episode and be entertained. You probably could, and you don't want to admit it.
Speaker 2: I think I probably could because I remember that I show like Arthur.
Speaker 1: I think that's a good show. I remember that show being more different. There was something much more mature compared to Blue Show Way bluecos I remember just being nice Vine because it's pleasant. It's like Dora and stuff. You know, It's that it's those that it's that participation, always being happy no matter what. That that so as an adult, I'm like, can I because it's like it's like playing with action figures. I can't play with him anymore. I don't have my imagination doesn't worked that way. So I'm thinking, am I gonna enjoy blues clues like in the same way? It would be different pretty like a good like vibe. There's something about it that is positive and enjoyable.
Speaker 2: I've seen the songs. I like that. I love that, I wanted that that. I like how he's so bad I love I like.
Speaker 1: I love his simplistic way of drawing things, like he was actually really good at drawing, but it was like like maybe it was mini takes, but he just he never fucked up like you would draw something, and it was such a like.
Speaker 2: It was like a perfect line. Yeah, And I was like, like a perfect circle, and you're like, what, who is doing what? I love a terminator. It's like a robot off screen doing it perfectly.
Speaker 1: When I love them that.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: One thousand, yeah, one, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Well. I like that because it was like it was supposed to be like you can create things with simple drawings, you don't have to be the best at it. And I was like, this is such a positive shot. I always feel like we're so cynical now, but I can't enjoy it. I feel like that because he would draw a house and I'd be like, fuck.
Speaker 1: You would hate it.
Speaker 2: I hate this show and I hate you Stephen, fuck you Blue, I hope everybody dies against a newter and fuck you Paprika. And someone cheated. That's definitely not your you lie ship. There's that was some weird.
Speaker 1: He never really uses salt, does he, because those have been around for years. He's bland as he has he has for guests.
Speaker 2: I think they're empty, but they're just like I think it's like it's like an image of out.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's even more psychotic to me.
Speaker 2: You know, there's alive at that moment.
Speaker 4: No, because you can hear it when they.
Speaker 1: Move, Sure you can. They're making anthimes. Only a certain things is alive in his house. Not everything budget like the.
Speaker 2: All right, yeah, let's forth walallet you what I did?
Speaker 1: You ripped this exercise apart.
Speaker 2: Something. It's a budget a pot of a show. It's a lot of a dumb kids show.
Speaker 1: White the service always take place in hallways, like I think he's stepping on the car bed.
Speaker 2: That's just screaming like it's time that loud and he's got dancing. Here's the mail.
Speaker 1: He never failed the fucking carpet is screaming.
Speaker 2: When because I want a will my rad.
Speaker 1: He's fisting the email box, the fly Goods. Yeah, get all the mail out of there.
Speaker 2: So many bills.
Speaker 1: There, filled me up, filled me up quick. They're all eviction notices. He hasn't made.
Speaker 2: Last one.
Speaker 1: The most recent one just says please leave now.
Speaker 2: It's like a shot of the Blues Clues House and zooms out and the rest of it is just the bronx. He's, dude, that's cool, that's cool.
Speaker 1: That that fucking that iconic. Yes, that that piosse next to the Black House, and like Mali, exact where it is? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where is it?
Speaker 1: Is it Melbourne?
Speaker 2: It's uh, it's it looks like it's in melbourn It's me it's not. It's not in Maliboury yet, but it's on the way. It's not, it's not it's not improper. It's not in Malibu proper.
Speaker 1: It's it's adjacent.
Speaker 2: It's but I thought it's on its way to being in Malibu.
Speaker 1: The house is slowly migrating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, it's I would say Santa Monica or okay, it's I know Santa Monica.
Speaker 1: That place is probably gone then, yeah, it's actually, oh, I know that's the Palasades. Yeah yeah, that area, no ship gone, that pig house might be gone. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: I want to check.
Speaker 1: It's too bad. I saw it a few Uh well what October those last time? I want to I want to get to this question specifically because people keep people keep writing in this Yeah, and I don't understand if like we just never addressed I feel like we've addressed it.
Speaker 3: Mister Hot Salsa wrote in this is Hello dark Cast. Do you guys remember when the guy that dressed up as Ghastan killed himself with fireworks with a fireworks mortar by placing it next to his head. This happened years ago. I don't we've talked about that like people have. I've never talked about this, and people have brought this up in comments.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious and I don't why don't I know? I don't remember this? That's so interesting? Was he was he ghost for a bit, like for one frame, for exactly one frame, he was.
Speaker 2: On a bike to.
Speaker 1: Dumb like just laughing.
Speaker 2: Shows up everything and he's just like the whole scene except for a second. That's what killing yourself for like something like that? Sure, like having a whole thing where like there's an image of the image of like a hard image of you are like a gallow like hanging your something like telding for a frame. And then you die obviously, and they're like, oh man, that was a really cool picture to take him.
Speaker 1: But now he's like gone. It would be cool if if everyone when when everyone died you you you t posed. That was like you know your default, how you wake up.
Speaker 2: You're like.
Speaker 1: You stand up though, you like stand up for you.
Speaker 4: Everyone cried and everyone f I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Would that be? The day? The day that what the day? The greatest day of my life?
Speaker 1: I hate I hate lig I hate life.
Speaker 2: Hating hate life. Hating life is more people than like, like hating life is is cosmically bad.
Speaker 1: That's like so loud taking up with Chad Kroger. That's not even like demons.
Speaker 2: It's still talking. We're off on a fucking journey.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what the fun we were talking about.
Speaker 2: I just want, like, I hate living things, all of them.
Speaker 1: Just Chad Kroger. But he's just Red. He's just he's just always Red crogerger.
Speaker 2: About death every one day. Every line's gonna go out in the universe. Everything is gonna be gone. There's gonna be no one, nothing left, and I'm gonna be around laughing, laughing and dancing the favorite. That's I think that's half of a quote from a book. What do you mean, what's the reference?
Speaker 1: What's the what do you It's like reference to something of blood Meridian. You talk about that a lot, so twice it's more than normal. I mentioned blood Meridian exactly zero. Damn can you do it the entire way? No, mean, let's say you have the power to actually do it.
Speaker 2: Let's then you can do it. If you have no hold on you would have to I guess with so much force that the momentum finishes, it finishes it because after this you're gone.
Speaker 1: So like it would be more like you lash your fingers into your skull. Thing I like reminds me of and you have you got lose yourself starts playing because you got one fucking shot at that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly that you think Eminem.
Speaker 2: Can do it.
Speaker 4: Eminem is just he's like okie boogie but full of Eminem's.
Speaker 1: What. I've never seen him bleed or anything, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I've never seen eminem bleed. I've never seen him p.
Speaker 1: LP is him fucking bleeding and pissing, that's all it is. You never get a good look into his mouth.
Speaker 4: He's got his mic really close.
Speaker 1: Right, so you can't even tell.
Speaker 2: You can't even tell if he's onto something. I think I might be onto something.
Speaker 1: I think also, uh, his daughter Haley.
Speaker 2: We should test her blood, do'em?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who is she? Who is she married to or having a kid with Tony Hawk's son.
Speaker 1: Diet.
Speaker 2: That's a crazy that's a crazy linking. That's like how they is like a wild combination. They would make a great video game. They gotta make a video game. They would see it on a human. Seeing on a human, I'm splitting looking on the board and slipping on what you gotta do to get in through the skateboarding to.
Speaker 1: Six and six don't have six? All the other grind grind, grind.
Speaker 2: Grind, grind, grind grind grind, funny ass video of like a hash slasher movie where like she's like insulting the slasher and the slasher.
Speaker 1: Hits her one time and bisects her head through a tree.
Speaker 2: I think I know what that movie is.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I know exactly what you're talking.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the movie is. He like super human or something, or he's really upset, he's batching her like that, and it's like Jesus Christ. Maybe stop insulting the.
Speaker 1: Guys anyway, mister Salsa, I remember, I guess they don't. Yeah, I swear to god.
Speaker 3: This has been brought up in Maybe not, maybe not to the vivid details. Maybe it was in we talked about a Gaston killing himself, but not with fireworks his head.
Speaker 1: Maybe we made a scenario of him murding himself.
Speaker 2: We talked about Gaston a couple of times recently. Sure we just talking about him being sexually harrassed.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah that no one set his scalp with fire like everyone's having.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 1: Actually, this is so rare that we have a perfect this is perfect.
Speaker 3: Speaking of gast On Grumbledore wrote in he says, hey, Warlock, Barred and gun Slinger, if you can replace one villain or main character from a from a game or a movie and replace them with another character from a completely different.
Speaker 4: Gamer movie, who would it be and how would it change the story.
Speaker 1: It'd be Sean with Gaston, actually Sean from Red.
Speaker 3: Guess you can't just say Sean first name and expect that that's gonna. Oh, clearly he's talking about Sean from Red Dead.
Speaker 2: Mic from Red Dead, but we get no, Mike gets so integral. We need his racism, we need his racism. Damn.
Speaker 1: That's an interesting question because there's so many possibilities. Yeah, I would put Freezer in Breaking Bad. Freezer is Gus, and Gus is on NAMIC and he's gotta figure, he's gotta figure things. He's on pre pod. He's like in this in the pod. So I guess how do what?
Speaker 2: We gotta explore?
Speaker 1: This look like Mexico? Waitway, So Freeze is on NAMIC.
Speaker 4: No, No, Gus, Gus Gus Fring is on NAMIC.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah yeah Freezer album Albuquerque, ne Vaxine.
Speaker 1: So does Freezer own losspoilers hormonals?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Does he have his abilities? That's Freezer. Uh, I'm gonna I'm gonna say they swap Uh.
Speaker 3: That is where Gus has Freeze his power and Freezer is simply very intimidating.
Speaker 2: Now do they now the last thing last? But he's still freezing? Like every what is the hell? Is this the last thing? Are they aware of? Are they aware that that the switch has been made, like they are no longer like memories like you.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a good question. Do you have memories of their prioritize? What do you think would be funny change now? I think it's funny if they just accept, like what's happening with like no questions. Okay, Well it's like what I guess this is it? I guess what if you throw a dildo in a way over the change now thing?
Speaker 2: He's like, change now? Does it have to be sentient and you just plow it to death?
Speaker 3: Because if it isn't, like it would have to be sentient. I think you can only change your bodies and sentientcause otherwise, because otherwise he.
Speaker 4: Would be like he would change.
Speaker 1: It's just possession. Well you can never change back, huh.
Speaker 3: Or just the idea of just like even just a thin layer of dirt over you, you know what I mean, Like who's become spect It's a really terrible power, it would be, Yeah, I guess it asked. I mean, what if you miss and you hit grass?
Speaker 2: Now you're grass.
Speaker 1: It's like a terrible power. That is very true.
Speaker 2: How you could just easily miss and then it would hit Yeah, they didn't. They should have explored that. They should have explored it more. Yeah, he should have became a thermost. Yeah, the person, that's what he says changed. Now the person gets like paralyzed.
Speaker 1: Is that what's supposed to happen. I just think he's just tried to do with the vegeta. It is weird that I feel like they should be able to dodge that. But obviously for convenience.
Speaker 2: They can dodge things like that. They'd be dodging everything and it would be a series of no one really.
Speaker 1: Hit never work, no one would hit anybody ever again.
Speaker 2: Dodging the show? Who just dodged? Who threw the frog in the path? Who was it? Was it?
Speaker 1: I don't remember it was he was? He was Goku, right, That's.
Speaker 2: What it was, Gou's body, I think, yeah.
Speaker 1: And then it was getting the shit kicked out of and then he was going to change again this I need.
Speaker 4: To watch this again, Like, I just don't remember the sequence events.
Speaker 1: It's making me realize that I haven't seen it. Dude, I don't think I've seen a series since the twenty tens. That was the last time I properly watched DBZ. Last time I watched DZ proper was literally like two thousand and seven.
Speaker 2: Wow, like I watched.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just like the thing is like there's been so many games since then where it's just like I I've consistently been refreshed by it and obviously like abridged.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I know the fights encyclopedically, I just don't know the I don't know the minutes a minute moments. I know the big moments. Yeah, I been a good watch. Do that? Where the fuck Crunchy Roll?
Speaker 1: What kind of thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And then it's like the verse You're gonna get you so many different persons, did you guys see when Crunchy Role was like bugging out? I didn't want to.
Speaker 1: This was like twenty eighteen or nineteen where I wanted to cancel my subscription and instead of a cancel button, it said like to a small button and a large button of no keep my subscription. And I was like, how do I Cause you go to cancel and then it's like it's supposed to be canceled or no keep my subscription. It was both, no keep my subscription.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. I took a screenshot. I was like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: It went viral, but like it went viral in a way that I wasn't. I wasn't trying to accuse crunchy role of being sorry this is it was a fundimation. Oh this is fundimation.
Speaker 4: I think I do remember hearing about that.
Speaker 1: I wasn't trying.
Speaker 2: I wasn't trying to accuse them of being predatory. I think it was just a bug that is funny as fun you know. And then so it went viral and a bunch of people are shitting all over them. I was like, I just thought it was funny.
Speaker 1: I didn't think like you were like like, oh, they're trying to steal my money. I just thought like, it looks hilarious.
Speaker 2: Then you started to clan rally and you're like, oh, it.
Speaker 1: Got brokeed into Uh, which one was it?
Speaker 2: One of the.
Speaker 1: Voice actor was accused of some funked up ship victor whatever the broy guy it was that got roped into it. It was weird.
Speaker 3: Did you guys see the song that he wrote about like there's so look, I gotta I gotta be honest.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything about what happened with that.
Speaker 2: The whole thing.
Speaker 1: I really didn't care.
Speaker 4: It was not in my world at all. But that guy he wrote a like this song about how.
Speaker 1: Everyone's fake and everybody sucks was voic broy Can the Silver Surfer have sex? Probably not even Moore once upon a time? Probably, Yeah, it sucks. We could probably make.
Speaker 2: A comic because like a co all.
Speaker 1: Right, you got it?
Speaker 3: Make sure this to me? Yeah, you hurt people? And it's this guy, it's the original Barly guy. And he just has this like really dramatic video.
Speaker 1: Is it pretending to be blier?
Speaker 2: No? Oh?
Speaker 1: With the chorus hurt people, hurt people, It's like there's this British fucking rock bullshit.
Speaker 2: So it's like it's like not Billy idol, but like you know, like it's so weird, he's not.
Speaker 1: It sounds like everything.
Speaker 4: It sounds like seven months ago, seven seven months ago.
Speaker 1: Everyone make sure to me.
Speaker 2: He's like seen this.
Speaker 1: It's like it's so and the video is wild. So is it a song about himself?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a song about how like everybody he's the hurt people people, right people?
Speaker 3: That's I mean kinda, I mean yeah, yes, these are the lyrics. And again I don't know if he's innocent or I really don't know what the fuck.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Actually, this is just funny to me. The lyrics are killing my light, won't make your light shine any brighter. Weighing me down won't make your burdens one bit lighter. Cut me apart won't add one inch to your life growing Oh wait a minute, your glass house would not survive all the rocks you're throwing.
Speaker 1: He's taking no responsibility. This is a complete victim complex. He's basically being we're the hurt or the people criticize him, or the hurt ones. Right, Yeah, yeah, it's ship. If I don't know, I'm assumed a lot of times. I'm be honest, how many times it's a weird reaction. If you are indeed innocent, I would say it's weird because it's just like whatever, it's a very it's it's.
Speaker 2: Let's just say, let's weigh the the allegations being true versus not being true. It weighs heavily in the favor of allegations a lot of times being true, a lot a lot of times when the victims come out and say some fucked up shit or whatever.
Speaker 1: More times than not. There's like when there's smoke, there's fire, and so probably why I didn't look into this point because I'm like, it's probably just another guy is doing some weird ship. I have no it, I've I personally don't care about that guy at all. So that's yeah, that's the thing where I didn't look into it. I didn't think, I'll say this when I was watching Dragon ball Z. I never thought, like man Broally, sure is irreplaceable exactly, Like that was never like part of it.
Speaker 2: Like so like not that I'm sure he's a great voice. Act again, Bruce Banner.
Speaker 3: It's like Vic mgnon Vic McNally, if you if you do V I C and then M I G, you'll yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh it's oh he'st Italian vic meg. But I know that I know that this was like a hot button issue. Don't write in about like I don't. We don't care, not super serious about this. We don't even know what the function. It's just a very funny song for somebody to write because it's just like brother gay people, gay people, Gamie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think Freezer in uh owning Lormanos slitting Victor's throat.
Speaker 1: Would be with his tail or something.
Speaker 2: Okay, So it says multiple accounts alleged that he kissed Grope and made lude or homophobic comments to fans with the other outside. That's is that real, That's what it says, laughing. It's just funny because it's like I'm just imagining that guy like berating like fans. Yeah, I remember queers. I remember.
Speaker 3: The big contention was that like one of the reasons was that he was like inappropriate in the booth or like that he would like make jokes or something, which is like, really, I mean, come on, like we've all heard the Goku.
Speaker 1: We've all heard Goku called what is it Gohanna?
Speaker 3: Yes, like so somebody I remember being like a big kind of contingent point where it's like that's so dumb.
Speaker 1: So somebody may have just took offense to that. One was just clearly like people like us just fucking around in the booth, Yeah, riffing.
Speaker 4: Like people rift seriously, which it's possible.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The voice actress Monica Ryle and Jamie Marchie tweeted out the support for speaking out and alleged that he also sexually harassed them.
Speaker 2: So he's like buy or something. He's harassing unless Jamie Jamie's also a woman actually is probably that's probably more woman. Well, I just thought I'm so used to it's Jamie Heineman from MythBusters. What do you do? He did? He molested me.
Speaker 1: Big mcnogna molested me in the booth. I was guest starring on an episode of Dragonball myth he loses appeal to the suit.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: Let's just this should have been twenty twenty two, this article by NPR.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he even that was late. Definitely it was that that I remember this happening like like twenty seventeen, eighteen, like something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, huh, probably a scumbag. Maybe probably listen to Hurt People by Vic mcd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, watch it and cover it. It's it's yeah, cover it.
Speaker 2: This is such a weird.
Speaker 3: It's really it's just so funny the video because it's like so dramatic's like black and white.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then it cuts to like a smartphone with like a crack in it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It's very film students, it's very funny.
Speaker 1: I'd rather watch fucking h David Lynch's ship like a thousand times over, like his music videos.
Speaker 2: Who David Lynch? The creepy films that are just fucking strange, Like I want like, I watch watched What Did Jack Do?
Speaker 1: A million times? Yeah, have you seen What Did Jack Do? This movie where like he's he's interrogating a monkey and the monkey's like, I didn't kill her.
Speaker 2: I thought the monkey was gonna be like just like.
Speaker 3: It's not like he's got this ridiculous effect, like it's something that we could do where it's just like green screen.
Speaker 1: Mouth, I didn't kill her.
Speaker 2: That's I loved her. I love that.
Speaker 3: And it's like it's just it's crazy. It's fifteen minutes or something. It's on Netflix. That's not it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Okay, check that out.
Speaker 3: It's it's a watch crazy anyway. Let's see the clown wrote in you know him there were Hello, three wise men. Just a simple question for you today, What would your thoughts be if Elon Musk wasted taxpayer money on building a real life sentinel from Marvel with one simple task going after the trans.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, this is really bad. It's pretty bad. It's pretty bad. This is really bad.
Speaker 1: It's like, what like forty people if it looked like a right look first sentage wise, that's such a crazy like to build a machine to hunt down like point whatever percentage of people is so fucking.
Speaker 2: How do they dictate that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, let's not let's not get there when they get Caitlyn Jenner. Yes, that's.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I will depending on how they look, is how I will react to them.
Speaker 1: That's what If they look like like if they look like the fucking Brian Singer ones or what you know, the Future movie. If they look like that where they're like maybe twelve feet tall or something, I'm like, funck this. Yeah, well you know they're not at school.
Speaker 4: It's funny you said, so you said, it depends on how they look.
Speaker 1: If they look like, say, how I grew up with knowing how how ridiculously large they are.
Speaker 2: Now how unreasonably large they are. It seems like a waste, massive waste of it. They're literally ripping off the roofs of three story buildings. Liberty prime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're literally like that size, and it's like this. At least that made more sense, I guess, because they're not those The liberty primes aren't for.
Speaker 2: Hunting people, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like these things would say the liberty crime was just like killing the ice cream truck driver, because it's just like the sentils are so big, and it's like you're.
Speaker 2: Not even able to maneuver well enough to capture a lot of them, like say if they were just smaller, and like say those the future robots, those fucking the Nimron, Like those things are perfect. They're terrifying. Also, yeah, they're extremely powerful, they're they're limber, they're quick. Anyway, I want to because you said, yeah, Bishop, he's like gonna.
Speaker 3: Get So you said your approval of the robots depends on how they look, because I think it's interesting because that's probably the robot certification for you know how they would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but here's the thing, so I knowing ayone they're gonna look terrible and they're gonna be unfinished. So this is why, this is why, like I would.
Speaker 2: An autopilot and crash into a lake. They're just gonna kill random people. Yeah, they're not gonna work like his his machines that he's building. Cyber truck.
Speaker 1: It don't pick up a baby, and it'll be like this is not an adult human.
Speaker 2: Cannot determine human male or Female's gonna throw it high up penis. Penis too small to in decay. Is that a penis or clip? And then it's that quick yeah, and then there's just a guy with long hair, clearly a shmell shmell.
Speaker 1: That is crazy. And then uh just what I just felt like it was a earthquake. My right arm is felt really weird. Right arm finally giving up, finally after all this jerking.
Speaker 2: Hurt yerking, we do we do like one more? We're got one more?
Speaker 1: Uh talk talking about she says a little bit. I want to pay I want to add on a good one. There's a couple here, but like I want to make it a good silver surfer. Can't like conjure up like a regular penis. You probably can, Okay, So but you think he doesn't have the desire to fun anymore because he has no balls? Yeah, probably doesn't. That suck. What if he was like a really sexually active human and then fucking glactus is like, uh no, you're he wasn't human?
Speaker 2: He was then lone. Yeah, but they they obviously had genitals because they then how did they fucking reproduce?
Speaker 1: Like there's like really no difference between them, a different parts.
Speaker 2: That's it. They're just bald, all of them that's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then he was like, all right, I'll do this to save my planet. And then fucking Glactus theesn't he still fuck his planet anyway or something he wants.
Speaker 2: Service tries to escape. He throws it somewhere where he's like, don't, but he don't. Alright, I think Surfer moves it, one of them. I think Surfer moves it.
Speaker 1: So I just can't find it anymore. It's like, I'll still be your fucking.
Speaker 2: Hero, still be a herald.
Speaker 1: And then he just zapped his penis away so you can stay focused on finding them good planets. That's fucked up, man. He's a He's a tragic character. He's always been the coolest character because he's like, you guys are really dumb. Humans are very stupid. You guys have like everything you need and y'all still dumb. Yeah, I'm I'm not gonna like to eat this place and he flies away. Spiderman is like, please don't, and he's like, all right, kid, whatever, I'll help.
Speaker 3: Ready for our last last yeah, last question from our patrons over our patreont comp slash start Tank. Remember, go over there, ask us questions if you want get Gabby and Zach back on the podcast again.
Speaker 1: Please wrote in.
Speaker 3: Mess, it's act possible to get ahold of It's always like, I mean, it makes sense. I don't know what the TV world is like, but I imagine it's fucking especially an animation.
Speaker 2: It's just like a lot just put out a filler. I mean, even if he doesn't get back, it doesn't get back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess I could do that. But uh yeah, so they were ady, he says, be Rabbit, Papa Doc and black cheddar Bob. Not really a question, but I'm so tired of guys being pigs all the time. I understand men being horny, but it gets on my nerves when coworkers are friends openly talking about cheating on their significant others with slightly attractive women. That's why we're just straight up saying some wild shit about their bodies. I'm a guy, and I've never understood this type of behavior. I'm trying to see what y'all think of this.
Speaker 2: That's been much.
Speaker 4: I actually very much agree. Like I don't know, man, like, I've never the whole like, uh.
Speaker 3: Like the whole, like the whole premise of that women have of like when guys get together they just talk about like pussy or whatever.
Speaker 4: It's like, that's never I've never experienced that in my life.
Speaker 2: You're also not that kind of guy are on those kind of games. I've experienced that definitely in my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been around many, but you guys did sports many insecure men that pretend like they're getting a bunch of pussy and they're not, obviously.
Speaker 2: Or even the ones that do, and it just ayre so verge like vulgar and disgusting about it.
Speaker 1: And it's like from from my experience, the ones that say they're they're not getting that much, dude, they're just like from the people that it was the people that even like say the dudes that would talk about their dicks all the time they had small digs and like literally like the friends that I had that had like large hogs would never talk about their pieces often. It was just like it was very Yeah, and this happens a lot to where I realized that these people, the ones that the locker room talking ship, it's all projection. They're all they're they're they're not getting pussy the way they are. They're just not the ones that are. You kind of have the private information out of home a lot of times.
Speaker 2: I mean I knew, I knew no were getting pussy I would talk about all the time, and it'd be fucking like just just kind of like in the worst wayte possible, where it's like what is talk about your mom like that? Like is this like this is completely die meeting women? I mean they and I thought it was funny to a degree. I did laugh because I was like, this is crazy hearing this, but like, yeah, they were. It was definitely like morbid at times, and I'm like, dude, I don't like dou retraded nudes. We were like trade nudes amongst each other and this is really fucked up. But it's really fucked up. I mean I definitely had girls really just defeat the purpose of them. I definitely had girls nuds I should have had if I never gave my girlfriends ones out.
Speaker 1: That was like my one line if they weren't significant others, Like, like I understand how young men would be doing vulgar ship like that if you if people are sharing news of their significant others, like of the actual girlfriends and ship and like holy shit, because that's something that that's so uncalled for it's like why it really is, why would you want people to see I guess those are the people that grow up to be cucks in a way that they're like they have like trophy wives and they want to show off there and then like maybe even have somebody fuck them or something, because I don't want to share my lady with you all that kind of nuts unless she was already like in that.
Speaker 2: Industry and she's my possession. I mean, yeah, it's my girlfriend, my partner, she's my property for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never I've never liked that vibe. It just always struck me. It's like try hard, very like, Yeah, nerds aren't like that. Look, they don't fucking well, well, I haven't.
Speaker 2: Not the ones that I've known, but like I've I know some. There are no.
Speaker 1: Deviant nerds, but they're usually the ones that try to operate quietly and then get caught doing some fucked up shit. They're not usually ones like hah, man, I fucked this girl last night, and because they're like.
Speaker 2: Like that's a sense.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've ever said, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like I find this girl life. Yeah, I'm trying to think of me.
Speaker 3: One time in my life where I was like, I can't believe I bagged this, and I'll be like, look at this person, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that was like only once in my life. Yeah, and I ever felt that way.
Speaker 2: I don't only talk about like I don't even and to be fairy, because it was just like with all my friends too. We didn't really the subject had to have come up for some reason, but we never were like, oh, let's compare the notches on our belts and ship like.
Speaker 1: Oh, I definitely came up when I was in high school.
Speaker 2: In high school, that's when I was fucking a lot, and then like as I got older, I was in like I think out of high school, I've been in like maybe two or three relationships. Yeah, all the relatively long term like for four Lily, there's like another girl's two years on and off a lot. Yeah, and then like before that, it was a girl I was dating, like several times we had like splits and breaks and then I would obviously go fuck other girls and she'd find out. She'd be really mad, and I'm like, we're not together anymore. Yeah. I never asked her because I just didn't want to find out. Yeah, but I always was made to feel bad and I'm like, but you well, that's what my dick would do. It'd be like, but you you were, you were were not together. You broke up with me, And she's like yeah, but like I assume you care enough to like try to get me back. And it's like, I did you just like you were a bitch. So I absolutely fuck your dad.
Speaker 1: Absolutely fucked your dad. Fucking someone's dad you dated. It's crazy, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean it's definitely crazy. If you're not gay, oh you got there's gotta be either it's horrible. If you're not gay, then it's like evil.
Speaker 1: You gotta be crazy. If I there was this girl that this girl she pulled she pulled a jar head. I didn't know she had a boyfriend because she she she's a terrible person, so she pulled the jar head on because the guy was in the army. I feel like throughout the summer I was smashing this girl throughout the summer. She was one of those girls that showed up later in our school, Like she was like, oh, new girl, big boobies, And I was like, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: At some point I was.
Speaker 1: Like at some point of and so the funny thing is I didn't smash her in high school. It was outside high school, but so that we reconnected and then anyway, long story short, I once dropped her off and I meet her dad. I must have told because I must have told this before, at least because he was he was what he said something along the lines of you're one of the good ones, like he was racist, and I was like, god damn it. Of course you have a racist as his daddy, fucking white trash bitch, and uh, that would have been great if I fucked.
Speaker 2: Him, you know, like.
Speaker 1: If I think I show you how good I am.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh, yeah, I've definitely been the guy that the girl who had like a boyfriend who I knew. I knew him in high school. Then he was then I couldn't do it. We fucked when I was like eighteen and I found out he didn't like spy. Oh he felt bad.
Speaker 1: Okay, I felt really really bad.
Speaker 2: I did it again though, but like I felt really really bad. I fucking horny and dumb and you're just making bad decisions and like, I just I don't want that karma on me. Man, it's bad karma. I wasn't proud of it.
Speaker 1: I don't want that on me. I wouldn't do that, even like say he was a cunt though the homies. Uh, there was a time when I went on tour there was this girl that was like thirsting, and uh the singer was talking to her first, but like so he I saw him kind of like see the other corn Like clearly, I'm not fucking flirting with this girl, but she's like clearly like oh I want to fuck, like I want something to happen. But I see dude like stewing in the corner. Like I was like, this is gonna be a problem for the rest of the tour, you know. So I was kind of like, hey, bitch, get away from me. Like it was kind of like one of those things where like a pussy dude, you want to watch you know.
Speaker 2: What she did? Like we so I took down her number when we were because she let a stay at her house to like cause you know, we were like in the because we had a van. I get it, culture, I understand the circumstances of why you did that. I could never bring myself to stay at a woman's house that wants to me and I don't want to I feel like I'm in danger.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, everything was fine, but like it was. It was one thing I took down her number because I had my cell phone.
Speaker 1: It's fun and.
Speaker 2: But yeah, everything was cool.
Speaker 1: But then she she texted me when we were leaving, and then she she just if it wasn't any clear what it was last night. She's like, man, I really wanted to get with you last night.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I know that. I didn't know that, but like, yeah, you know, whole boy.
Speaker 1: Some ash and stuff. And it's one of those things where I could have been a selfish prick right and been like clearly like jackpot, but why not, Well because.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding, but like I took very I took broke before hosts very seriously. I actually, even when I was in high school, I had a thing where a couple of my closest friends were like, let's not like it date girls in the high school.
Speaker 1: It's just gonna create problems. So maybe like outside of high school, maybe a different high school or something like keep crazy.
Speaker 2: It's not really like if you looked at the disasters that happened many times other than the high school Sweetheart school disaster.
Speaker 1: It's like such a menial disaster.
Speaker 2: But in real time, I'm thinking of real time. I'm not thinking of I can't be thinking of hindsight in real time. In high school, even.
Speaker 3: In high school, like I had like a very keen awareness to I guess about that stumhere, I was like, none of this matters, Like I knew high school was like completely like for me to not a waste of time necessarily.
Speaker 2: But like for me to think that high school was all it was at high school is time. So my brain was like this is all, this is it, this is life.
Speaker 1: At the moment, I felt like these were like my most important years or like where I was like, uh I, because I know I'm going to be a wage slave pretty soon. So this was like the time to where let's have fun, don't get bogged down by some bullshit that we've seen many of.
Speaker 2: We've seen the.
Speaker 1: Musical chairs of other people swapping and losing friendships together like oh were my they're two best friends. Now there's one dumb slut fucking ruined their they're not friends. I've never had any of those moments. I never had. I managed to keep that.
Speaker 2: It fights, man, multiple fights, I've seen in bullshit. That's it was kind of like, let's keep that. Let's just be smart.
Speaker 1: There are plenty of women everywhere, so you don't have to be like I beat this bitch right here in my second and third and fourth period. I'm like, bro, like just see him after school, and that's the way I operate.
Speaker 2: It just made things. It made it much more healthier. I mean, it is it is a my situation. Like yeah, but like I just in high school. I was like, I'm gonna fuck girls in my school because.
Speaker 1: What's present.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about like I've smashed some high schools. But what I mean is, like, say the relationship.
Speaker 1: Thing, I know you didn't be that.
Speaker 2: That sounds crazy. I know you're such an ass. I was like, both heard it our high school self. You've done that to me directly like that of like, I'm like, I don't want to probably would have done the same thing.
Speaker 1: I was hoping you would say it. In fact, I was trying to go, you do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's a thirty something, Yeah, yeah, it's it's a lot of those A lot of those piggish conversations are really annoying.
Speaker 2: I wass hated being around them.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I think it's like I think it's they happen sometimes, I guess if you're like, uh, I think I've in my entire life, like three conversations that were just like egregiously like that, but they were never around fucking other like women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, women, or you know, like just the proper dude that you know that he's not about that ship, so I'm not going to talk to about them.
Speaker 3: And even in that context, it was even more like I think in every single one of those situations, it was like pretty pretty heavily tinged in like comedy, you know, like it was a very jokers conversation. We're just laughing at each other about like stupid ship that we sucked up about. We're just like, wow, you really really screw you.
Speaker 2: I think that's great.
Speaker 1: Like there's those stories like we all have probably wild stories like that that are probably fun, but it's not. You don't need to share the details of the penetration, right, Like, that's crazy. I've never given people like a play back, like give me details, give me detail. That is crazy.
Speaker 2: I shut them down. My dick is this big. And then it got a little bit as hard. Was as hard as it normally was details.
Speaker 1: It's such a crazy here here, so you so you can actually so you don't have the you don't have the wonder, how let me show you up over.
Speaker 2: This opens up.
Speaker 1: The blazer pulls out a flesh light. I knew you were going to ask for details, so let me show you the couch.
Speaker 2: And he was like, that couch is creaking and bending. It's a metal couch that is way warm. It's like a car crash. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever had any of my friends describe in detail of like how they were fucking a chicken specifically or whatever. I've never heard that conversation. I've never asked, I've never given that.
Speaker 2: I've heard it, but not from people I'm like, I like you, people that like I've been around.
Speaker 4: It's people that you distinctly be like, oh, well, I'm not having this person over.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 1: You can't come to my house, but you could, like if you got weed in.
Speaker 3: The library in the beginning of the school period, I guess I have to stumm like this for the next seven minutes before class starts.
Speaker 1: Oh, I did have so I did have one. My ex roommate in O seven I was friends with the girl they started dating. I was friends with her before they got together, and once they broke up. She was just telling me this shit about the things that normally I wouldn't want to know. But it was also really funny, like he's like he's a freak, and I was just like that's I normally wouldn't have wanted to know this, but it was so such a wild card that like it was things. Ah, it's just things that I wouldn't do, you know, like uh yeah, you know, like he turned like I just say, without being super vulgar, you know, once he once he finishes, he turns into a he turns into like a mop.
Speaker 2: Like literally, yeah, that is the most insane thing ever quite like like for real, like a swiffer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he mop.
Speaker 2: He'd mop, he'd mop up the place because he was literally a mop. So he'd mop up all the all the finish. And you remember the times that he's like drank from your cup. You remember the time he's like fucking giving you like kisses on the forehead, Like I'm be honest.
Speaker 1: One of the reasons why I've I'm not a home before, I swear, But like I never I never felt like super comfortable always like unless it was alcohol that like you know, it's killing all the whatever is in your mouth, you feel the human being.
Speaker 2: Were I just more of a germophone than I cannot. I don't like drinking people stuff. If it was alcohol, I'm like, I'm fine, but a regular drink. I've seen motherfuckers like their lips are like dipping in the ship, and I'm like, I don't know, who's the last time you brush your teeth.
Speaker 1: I'm just I can't do that.
Speaker 2: I also can't eat food, Like I don't like eating after people really bad, like it really bothers.
Speaker 1: Food is not as bad as it really bothers.
Speaker 2: It depends on what it is, like it's kind of worse to me if I can see, if I can see, like say, if it's like a like a something that's really messy and that you can see it like you're just getting all into it, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't want that.
Speaker 2: When she was because she was like obviously like every person like her at age, they don't know how to eat food. I like, not not like not having the teeth. There's herd like just a chew your grammar. This food, Oh my god, you couldn't do it. You would birdy her and stuff. I couldn't do that for my grammar, even though even though she means the world to me and I should like her, raising me should validate me.
Speaker 1: At least doing something like that forever she needs it. I couldn't do that. I'm like, hey, hey, miss go home, go home for no reason. Yeah, hey, Lily breaks her back, do you wipe her ass for her? Yeah? Yeah, that's crazy, that's crazy. I won't do that for a baby. I couldn't. That's legendary. My baby shots himself and be like, ill, gross, clean yourself off.
Speaker 2: Figure it out. Yeah, just like I didn't have a baby. Slanting on the room of its not bad. Crazy like skating, it's so much extra force.
Speaker 1: You're making me feel better about having a kid.
Speaker 2: That's not bad.
Speaker 1: I was out and changed on divers but on the tub by the foot, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's a sonic move.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. Sex is sexy, is cool?
Speaker 1: What's important?
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: But it's also like it also fills me with rage because it's it's like such a source of so many fucking bad horror stories in my life.
Speaker 1: For me, it's for no reason.
Speaker 2: I just wish women weren't trash. It's all women's fault for me.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's always not always women's fault for me. It's it's like there's like a pretty fifty to fifty for me.
Speaker 2: I am. I'm a fantastic guy guy, right, I'm a really great guy.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I've been really in the wrong half the time. I've been really like completely like what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Why do you do this to me? I'm a great guy now, But it's just like I think the issue is.
Speaker 3: I think the issue with sex for me is just like I don't I don't like talking about it really, but also like I'm aware that it's like I had and I understand this is gonna sound really fucking annoying, but I happen to be pretty good at it.
Speaker 1: Right Everybody, No, but I.
Speaker 2: Everybody thinks they're gonna say true, right, true. I'll leave it at that, Like, I like, I've argued this. I don't. I argued this standstill and I've proven it right. Once one of my friends who was less to be in was like, oh, girls are better eating pussy, and I was like, I'm sure I better than you ever met.
Speaker 1: And she's like, that's not true, and she told me yes afterwards, and I was like, I told you, this is the data that I base things on. It's like I told you where it's just like you can't. There's certain things where it's like people fake ship all the time. You know what I mean, and you can tell that's obvious. But certain things you can't fix. Certain things. I'm like, okay, you can't.
Speaker 2: Can't flake secretion, you can't fix secretions.
Speaker 1: I can't fake not standing up you know.
Speaker 2: You're falling down.
Speaker 1: It's very it's very subjective.
Speaker 2: I would never say I would never say I'm good only because I just know that I'm good for certain people. And then there's certain like say I'm not a freaky fucker, so I bet to some people I'm not good. There's some people that require ship that I'm like, I can't bring that up.
Speaker 1: One of my exces love to be choked like hard, and I'm not into that. So it wasn't like that compatible because I'm not trying to exphyxiate you. For me, I'm I was overly disciplined growing up I think at times.
Speaker 2: So for me, that is particularly something that makes me sign out of a relationship, like I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this is not I don't I think a light a light like pressure but not choking. I don't want to actually have you like like but like if you're just almost like using the neck for leverage or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think for me, the thing is like I like, I like knowing that I'm good at it.
Speaker 3: So I think I conform to whatever is in front of me, you know what I mean, Like that's the game to me where it's just like, oh, this is great.
Speaker 1: So it's like to me, the easiest thing you can do, which a lot of people just I don't know for some reason, I want to They don't want to communicate.
Speaker 2: Like that's big thing.
Speaker 3: Asked questions, which is crazy to me, Like I've had conversations both of them, like no one ever ask me this why.
Speaker 1: Because they're doing like to figure it out on the fly and then they do horribly. Yeah, I'm like I like a lot of that's a quick play. How do a quick plays? Like only camp kind of guys, I'm I'm sucking asked while the before we even met in person, like just like on the the app days when sorry What are you into?
Speaker 2: You know that's a normal.
Speaker 1: Questioning a date with a girl. What are you into?
Speaker 2: I'm into this? What are you into?
Speaker 1: Boys?
Speaker 2: The dudes only?
Speaker 1: I'm only here because my grandma's maxing questions. My grandma next question is trying to throw off my sin. I really don't care anything about you. I think you shouldn't be able to vote. But uh, you know we're here, all right, Nick, we're here.
Speaker 2: Nick? Can a nigga live? Can a nigga live? If that wasn't a real if I wasn't a real ass nigga. I can't keep saying that. The intonation he's so fucking funny.
Speaker 1: Is funny.
Speaker 2: It's fun it's good. He should die. He shouldn't be saying yeah, even vocally. He can't even mask it the right way. But it sounds funny, you know what it is? What is this? This?
Speaker 4: He's not He's not like Nick Smith? Right, he was Nick Smith, he wouldn't be funny.
Speaker 2: He's only funny because he's somewhere down the line hispanic.
Speaker 3: That's the fun like it's obviously like that's the funny part of him. Clearly, Yeah, there's funny white people, sure, but not young ones. All the funniest white people are old or dead, old Martin or like Carlyn, you.
Speaker 1: Know other new white people were boring dude, all streamers and they just debate and they put me to sleep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I hate the way even people that I agree with, Like there's that I don't know Dean Dean where this guy is so boring and he's like Lex Friedman, just like what.
Speaker 2: Care about what you're saying? Their debates annoying me a lot, because like when you debate, I don't think you should be trying to poone somebody, but it's not for pony I don't like.
Speaker 1: But that's how you get interaction, is I understand. But the way that he does it, like I could tell that he doesn't do it right, Like it's something like he's too like soft spoken, but he's in this arena that he doesn't belong in. Yeah, where he's like, so what you're saying to me is like so wait, I love what you just said to me, ha, and like no belong there. I saw one recently that it upsets me because I him. I need him to. I need him to to actually finish the like here somebody lied and said they were a Trump supporter, but they came on to specifically just talk about Hassan and their argument was that, well, it came up that Hassan is like the worst and the worst political streamer and he's dangerous. And then the dean said, is you think he's worse than fucking Nick Fuintes And he was like yes, and like he was like, wait, so you think somebody who's convinced hundreds of thousands of people that you know that to hate marginalized group, this is worse than Hassan's did. And then I was like, yes, well he's doing the same thing. And then he hung up on him because he was like, this guy's so fucking unseerious and delusional, which is true. However, I need him to stick around and properly dismantle this guy because all that's gonna do because that guy went running back to H three subreddit or wherever the fuck he was. Yeah, and then it was just like, oh, what a coward, blah blah blah. This so it did nothing. And when you when you when you easily dismiss them because you're I know you're this is exactly the reason that you need to be in the one on one. Nobody leaves until somebody conceits, And I can't do this thing where you eventually hang up on the person because I'm like, no, no, no, no, no no, we're gonna figure this out. But that's why I don't debate, because I.
Speaker 4: Know that there's locked on the same guy for like forty years.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of people that will you for the sake of of of a refusal. They just refuse to concede.
Speaker 2: My biggest problem with stuff like that is that I just I can't. I really feel like the proving I'm right aspect of debate has never worked.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: To me, it's not even about like it's never been like, oh, I'm going to give you facts enough. I'm gonna give you facts enough to just disprove you doesn't work. Well, they just don't see it's the problem that I was just saying that they don't. They move on. They move on and it's like we've got another topic, and it's like, wait, we didn't finish what just happened. So then they go back to their corners. And then when it comes in, it's because the hyperbolic as straw men things come in. People say things that are so insane. One guy was like, I saw this on a fucking debate thing and I couldn't breathe when I saw her, because I was like, oh my god, I'm floided out.
Speaker 5: But but.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, be explained because it is so insane. You guys have to listen to this.
Speaker 2: Some guy was like, women's rights don't exist because women's rights only exist because there are people to enforce them, which are men. And I was like, anyone that would argue something like that is already in a place where you cannot have a conversation about them. Every person's rights exist because they're enforced by a power that is greater than them will allow them to be.
Speaker 1: That is how that works with everyone's right. Well, it's the same people. It's the same people that when they say but it's it's it's actually an insane point.
Speaker 2: It's the same. It's the same thing when people say, oh, that's a made up word. Oh yeah, every bird, every single word is made up. So it's the same point. It's like when they say something like that, I'm like, you're that's a bad faith argument. I don't know why and have and to have that based on someone's sex or gender is insane. So someone like that should be like, oh, get the gun and they're bringing a pistol and they shoot them in the head twice the second time.
Speaker 1: They make sure. There's some bad faith people that you probably shouldn't but.
Speaker 2: You can't argue because what happens when you have bad faith arguments like that, they're so hyperbolic that they're meant to make you like back off, okay, but you can't. Unfortunately, you have to disprove them. You have to like dismantle their argument and then prevent them from happy.
Speaker 1: My biggest problem is like all these new debate bros on the left, they all look like these little bitch boy fucking baby almost I almost would think they're conservatives at first glance. I saw a few of them prop up and they're clean shape, even fucking while I'm like, they look like I was like, what the hell is going on there? There's I've seen because Dean Guy got and I've seen other people debate debate and they're like, damn, you're pretty damn near mind hit him up.
Speaker 2: I was just a little bit.
Speaker 1: They just don't They don't look like literally, I put it this way, they don't look like cave man destiny. They don't look like filthy Vosh. They don't look like giant Hassan you knows.
Speaker 2: Changed. But also that's how it's supposed to happen. Unfortunately they do that. They do that to bait in these fucking, fucking rough and tough right guys that think they're fucking people.
Speaker 1: One of them is one of them wears a suit and he's he's like, he's a he's a progressive. I don't know his name, but I saw him trending in my thing and I'm like, I'm not. There's another like, there's suit and I was like, I see what you're doing. You look like, uh, you would be hosted on winch is the show like it looks like it's like the one.
Speaker 2: It's a guy named Javon something. He's he's assuming. I think he may be queer. I could be wrong. He's a black guy that was like cat ears he's overweighted. He might be wrong.
Speaker 1: He might no, no, no, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know he might be doing it might be I don't know who it is. I know it might be just to bake people. I think it might just be the simply two bait people instead of conversation. But like it's that's what's happened now. What happens most unfortunately, is that you're not gonna find. You're not gonna find. They're not gonna give niggas that are intelligent the platform to go up there and be like, Hey, I'm gonna dismantle these fucking horrible systems.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna do that.
Speaker 2: Obviously, They're gonna be like small pixiesque white boys because they're not gonna give people that look like fucking.
Speaker 1: Where Melio Gonzalez the ability to go on.
Speaker 2: There are the whites hiring the negroes like us.
Speaker 1: Don't hire me? They say they know I want to I want to be on a majority report and the human is on this ship and hey, niggas, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Ruining? What's up? And then Sam Seater goes and I'm like, you just can't find any good black man, just like I want to hire play see conservative.
Speaker 3: He's got like almost like a current thing going on, but it's not quite it's like weird observative.
Speaker 1: Why are they so game conservative?
Speaker 2: All the blacks? Sam's like, I want to have black people in here, but everyone I choose, comes in and immediately robs me, and.
Speaker 1: It's like, I just I'm trying not to change when Sam laughing. They have one show where it's Emma Matt Bender and then this black dude I can't remember his name. What I remember that Bendo being kind of an idiot a long time ago. He just makes money. It looks like, wow, he looks so disheveled in the show.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's hard to like listen to it, don't want don't look at them. And then there's the black dude. He's got a face for radio.
Speaker 2: Yes, he does have bro The Black Dude though, he like he looks so angry, but he's not. He's just that's just his He has like resting bitch face where he.
Speaker 4: Just I love my kids, and I was like, damn, this is my kids are great.
Speaker 1: He's intelligent, but like that's why he looks like I also don't. I'm like, you're not gonna win any friends. He's just he just always looks mad and he's like yeah, and then he'll give like he barely talks. When he talks will be long winded, and you're like, oh, he's pretty intelligent, but like I'm like, bro, you're not you misfits, not you permanent the guy with a permanently angry face.
Speaker 4: He doesn't know what a bath is.
Speaker 2: And then Emma and Emma was like, I was like, okay, Emma, let me just you block the other two and you just look at Emma.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a I don't problem. She's cool. Yeah, she looks like triangles, but like from she has a lot of angles. She just looks very like angular just pulling it off. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: Every time I look at her, I just think she's like she's almost done rendering. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Whatever. Yeah, yeah, they need a bus back at platform. Because of the ship. We say we'll never eat this.
Speaker 2: I didn't say that, I know.
Speaker 3: But an island was like where all the bridges attached to it are completely burnt, like destroyed.
Speaker 2: Sam and Emma, I love you.
Speaker 1: Come on the show, Come on this on the show. Yeah, definitely, I'd love to Sam Theater. Actually that'd be interesting. I mean you would not Sam Theeter wouldn't have been like, it wouldn't be like, it wouldn't be a debater. I'd be like, oh yeah, so there would be no reason to have you though, look Sam, you do great.
Speaker 2: No, oh, well look next time you guys from New York.
Speaker 1: Oh, I really accepted that.
Speaker 2: Gave me information.
Speaker 1: I was like, it me as less that I see now. They were just equivalently dumb. We're just both fresh perfect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's read the names now, patrons over, Okay, let's not my guys new laughter engaged, Yeah, the new, the new.
Speaker 1: He bought the new fucking laugh micro tanijaction pat Yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Bitch, that was so mean.
Speaker 1: It was the last end of it.
Speaker 2: But I'm giving you be so off your money. That's like someone like the doors closing and Derek just throws a rock at the last moment to get it in.
Speaker 1: And then perfectly, yeah, like it lands right in the door as it stops. It's perfect. That's really like, and it's left the jar.
Speaker 3: That's Those are like a once in a lifetime or like like those are the things you wish other people could see, right, And no one's like, yeah, I remember.
Speaker 2: I kicked it.
Speaker 1: I think I told the story before, but I kicked it be into some kids throat outside of chocical class, and I'll never forget it.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget my friend hitting a fucking rat with a I'm not a rat. It was pretty much a rat squirrel with a fucking rock and killing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fucked up.
Speaker 2: They always dodged, he said, And I was like.
Speaker 1: That's I understand it. And I was like I liked being a kid and thinking that too, because you're like, they're gonna.
Speaker 2: Magically always dodge it no matter what I do. You underestimate your own ability, I guess right, because you're just over us to make theirs. Because I would run at pigeons, you know, like crowds of pigeons in the in New York City of because they would do all fly away.
Speaker 1: But sometimes one.
Speaker 4: Would just sometimes one would just be too stupid to understand tripping.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they're sick. Yeah, a lot of times when they're not flying, like but you see birds on ground so much more tragic.
Speaker 2: Just killed them like a car thought doctor pigeon coming to rescue them, And it's your foot.
Speaker 1: Is that the doctor pigeon?
Speaker 2: I called? Yeah, He's like, oh God, finally doctor pigeon ambulance. Being the pigeons acus on the beach, all the seagulls, that is the most evil thing ever. And they were laughing, having a ball, and it's like.
Speaker 1: I've never I've never thought about doing something harming animals like that. Like I don't have a lot of sympathy for some of them, like seagulls sucks specifically if they with me, I ain't with them as simple as that with you, though, I couldn't kill an animal with a face. And that's where like like when I can sell like a worm, when I can trip see its face, it's like this is different.
Speaker 2: It has like eyes and a nose. Whether they play somewhere in the similar direction of me, and I can see pain, I can hear it hurt. Yeah, it's like, oh, you're doing that means something's.
Speaker 1: Up off with you.
Speaker 2: What about a worm?
Speaker 1: How do you feel that worm? Worms don't make sounds. They're not audible. They don't you can't hear they do make sounds, you just can't hear them audible like they do gremlin sounds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. Anyway, we're gonna read the names now, I'm a worm. Hey, I'm out so I stopped throwing salt on me.
Speaker 3: I'm out here them stop eating I've been so I've been so attached to that image for like greasy sludge face on them. I've been so attached to this image for the last like probably like ten years since I lived out here. Of this guy goes out and under the under the pavement in rainy days and just sucks on the pavement until the worm's coming out. This is such a fucking entertaining giveage to me. But we're gonna read our twenty five dollars a patron's name. Now, you can go over to patrenon of Concess Snark Tank. These are twenty five dollars, not patrons. If you want to have your name right at the end of the show, you can go ahead and fucking do that make me?
Speaker 2: Read these? So many poppies, I know, it's so stuffy uppies on here, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love poppies.
Speaker 2: I love them.
Speaker 1: But I'll eat a brick of poppies stuffy my gun into your liver room.
Speaker 4: Do you know what's really great? I don't know if they have them out here. I haven't had them.
Speaker 3: I only really ever got him in New York, but they had the poppy sea rolls. You know, I have him here, But you know what I mean, Like there's something that they're like rolls, poppy seeds them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are fucking so good. I don't. I don't really.
Speaker 3: I hate with the mess that they leave because they always always seas falling off.
Speaker 1: But like they're so good.
Speaker 2: I don't really eat like white bread anymore. Like I try to eat like wheat bread or like a whole grain racist, why this is better?
Speaker 1: I mean barely?
Speaker 2: Oh no, particularly whole wheat is better for you. Sure, yeah, wheat is. But I try to eat like only that stuff. And for roles, they don't make wheat rolls. You gotta make cold grain.
Speaker 1: I'll tank it for them for the role.
Speaker 3: So what I do the role, I'll tank whatever that that that's especially now, dude, now they got my sense to taste back, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't care anymore. Like I'm hungry right now we're done recording. I'm gonna go home and I make a sandwich and like a wheat roll because I'm fucking satic that bit put in the air fryer for a little bit. Sandwiches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cheese melts, okay, Oh yeah, we gotta we gotta by white ass ship sandwich presser press ships. It's a game changer.
Speaker 2: It's not it's not pennini. It's uh it slices them to so like it'll diagonally.
Speaker 1: So it does. It sounds like it's a bitch to clean, is what it sounds like. Yeah, so why I don't use it. I've used it a handful of time. I love my baby. I haven't got on board yet. I used one of the Vegas houses with a couple of them. But to me, I still just put on the burner and put my Like to me, guys, if you ever had French bread from Albertson specifically, it's good. Fuck, it's that I haven't tasted one better.
Speaker 2: I want. I would like to find because they're barely in the Albertsons anymore. I use not fucking butter, lightly salt French bread and then toast that ship. Dude, I think I would if about fucking food, I might fuck that. I want to point something out what I do.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, just like you're talking about this bread, right, You're just like it's so good and we're off in this conversation about the bread.
Speaker 1: Is like I used my air fry. I was it was still in the intros of that police But I.
Speaker 4: Love how completely separate that was.
Speaker 2: I could use it.
Speaker 1: I don't care you should get one. They just said so much counter space. They put it away afterwards. I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 2: If I have to put something away, I'm not gonna get it. That's ridiculous kind of a capacity right now. Bought a crock pot. Yeah, I'm starting to get to the where I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, I forget that I have a rice cooker all the time.
Speaker 2: I love, we use the rice cooker all the time. That's the one thing I tell her. I'm like, I want rice every day.
Speaker 1: But you know, it's only like every other I love.
Speaker 2: Dude. I knew I was getting older when I got to rice tooker for Christmas and I was fucking happy. I was like happy, like in a ps, I'm happy to get socks now. I was like, yay, I got one.
Speaker 4: Because I hate the idea of buying socks. Anything that I hate the idea of buying I'm happy to get.
Speaker 1: I need to get socks. It sucks, so I get it exactly package underwear.
Speaker 2: Hell ye.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Christmas, yeah, colh anyway, I'm gonna read the names now, col chedra ed Drass.
Speaker 1: I feel like I just said something evil in some language.
Speaker 3: Hasbla mag Magomdovich Magamdov cosplaying Chautsu exploding on stone cold Steve Austin's back.
Speaker 2: Who is costplaying as Napa? I mean that last part was implicit.
Speaker 1: It's kind of.
Speaker 2: Racist.
Speaker 3: Tokage sleeping when Patreon auto starts the podcast, kiss my nuts and suck my ass too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm going to kill the with a got him.
Speaker 1: That colon is excelsior. Nice. We'll call it the Gulf of Gay. It'll be so gay. It's Emma two rats in a trench coat, amm England.
Speaker 2: She's a patron. Oh, thanks so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks a lot, triangle face.
Speaker 4: I don't even know why I said. I don't even think that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna send it or see what she thinks.
Speaker 2: Hey, what do you think of this clip?
Speaker 1: Is interesting?
Speaker 2: Right? I'm going to kill Chris Raygun.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead, give it a shot.
Speaker 2: Next time you're in New York, man. I know they're in New York, so yeah, sorry, they are in New York. I'll find them, you'll find them. I'll fight them before before they find me.
Speaker 1: A scalding fucking jumbalaya soup.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna kill Chris Reagun.
Speaker 1: I can't do a sam sheeet it really well.
Speaker 2: He's hard to do.
Speaker 1: It's like because there's like a gravelly kind of there's a gravelly kermit in the back of the voice there. Yeah, yeah, yes, you know, it's really it's really difficult to do. I've never seen anybody do it successful.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also never.
Speaker 4: I've also never seen anybody attempted because it's not It's.
Speaker 2: True, it's not like people are. He doesn't have very many moments that like what does he do. He's just he's usually the one like debunking stuff. So it's like, yeah, how do you make fun of that?
Speaker 1: It's not like a like a public figures not fucking saying about the dinners free, damn shoven free.
Speaker 2: We need to have that.
Speaker 1: And he's like that neck can really squeeze the milk out of Abbey's tits.
Speaker 2: I love the bronze knee.
Speaker 1: Camp you get his knee will get the job done. He milk the tits very well from Abby.
Speaker 3: You guys should sit in the circle and gorilla grip each other's cocks until they turn dark purple. Il Usif Joe Gail Goo Nerve investigating Laura Palmer's murder, I'm straight but love penis Okay, pretty cool?
Speaker 1: So are you woman?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I guess that's that's a riddle, that's crazy, that's funny, straight women, that's game, but also straight. Patrick Harris's dead body. I guess that works because he's so yanky.
Speaker 2: I'm the Gay Tricks starring Keanu Reeves and Lawrence Bitchburn, bitch Berserker, Broley Gap shotting Sweeney.
Speaker 1: Is that? Oh that's that sounded crazy? I thought that was like a like, I don't even know that was just like, it's such a clique I haven't heard. I don't hear that sound often. If ever, Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: Oh I love people blinding their babies like that. Guys, I'm thinking about gotting watch.
Speaker 1: Flash making the funk out of that little Do you.
Speaker 2: See that Indian little Indian boy caught on fire? You see when I say you it's pretty cool? No, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Pull real quick.
Speaker 2: I did not see a video when he chopped the brick the SLOAKERK, that's just adults.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're talking about. This is the sloager to why so Dirpy?
Speaker 3: Thanks to all these memes, I genuinely can't remember what jad vance looks like it's getting there. Yeah, Kingston's cobra cock. Let the Commies hit my tongue. Let the commies hit my tongue. Let my coummies hit my tongue. What are you telling me that I can breathe? No, George, I'm telling you that when you are.
Speaker 1: Ready, you won't have to God damn it.
Speaker 3: Sending Casey Anthony back in time to infant Trump. Damn I am I alone, am the Skullduggers one domination, Vaughanded the Dead come to is that Chris come to level up Expo in Vegas so I can get you guys to sign my brill shirt. I don't even know what that is, depending on when that be what that might be level.
Speaker 2: Up l V l U P. I don't know. I never heard of that.
Speaker 1: You guys remember talk again?
Speaker 2: What is it? Game? Yeah? I should never played it.
Speaker 1: I never played really fun because I was at that age where I was like, if it's not Gears of War, like you know, not Mexican So oh right, well, I mean literally that was way before its way before time is not time is a single point? Time? Is really this all happen? I know, but it's still wasn't around.
Speaker 2: What is it? You don't know that this kid, that's funny.
Speaker 1: It's just a child. It's an Indian child set himself a blaze. I don't know what kind of liquid they had, but it made I don't think that's water.
Speaker 2: The water so far, I think they doused him in fucking but tane or something, because I'm like, why did he explode in fire?
Speaker 1: Afterwards?
Speaker 2: Like it exploded? One's on fire and you know, like I got you. There's a moment where there's a there's a giant flaming figure standing. It's just gunpowder, stupid quick, poor gunpowder throat. It's like, why would you even want to I don't want to do fire stunts. It's so dumb fucking fucking Indians.
Speaker 3: Man, Derek not shoving is innocent, free him round eyed Asian absolutely lying and gas slighting about the mass effect of one fun fact, Oh yeah, I figured it sounded believable, but also like what yeah, I never checked it, Yeah, to see if it was feeding a baby Korean fire noodles and seeing what happens. Although these are hints, Although there are hints towards a multiverse existing, there isn't actually actually any evidence. Unfortunately, like it's just a matter of fact.
Speaker 4: Now you fucked now you have fucked up.
Speaker 1: Of course there's no evidence.
Speaker 2: What the hell is he talking about.
Speaker 1: Such a fucking obvious statement. Take somebody writing in to say, like, my computer discharged. I have a dog. It's like, oh, my dogs. There are millions of dogs on this There are there are so many dogs, you know, have you ever noticed that there are so many dogs?
Speaker 2: What's the deal with how many dogs?
Speaker 1: There are many dogs right now? I mean, I mean, hey, they're bargain, but they're not even trees.
Speaker 2: They're barking, but they're not even trees. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: How many dogs breezes? Using think how many dog breeds? Tw hundred million, forty eight twudred million.
Speaker 2: Like maybe one hundred and twelve while you middle six hundred and seventy million. You just picked it betweet us with an asshole.
Speaker 1: Six hundred and seventy million.
Speaker 2: There's approximately four hundred lines. What the approximately for hund to realize dog breeds?
Speaker 1: Realize realized what the you saying? I recognized? Recognized?
Speaker 2: I guess said, yeah, weird understand, Okay, four hundred fundred million, it's crazy. Fundred million species of dogs?
Speaker 1: Million species? How many dogs?
Speaker 2: Millions in each of them? One of the see, you're not counting the planet of dogs that they found on the on the outskirts of the Milky Way on the planet. Oh excuse me, I mis heard you.
Speaker 4: He misheard him, So he's still right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because he misheard. Yeah, stupid, dumb fucking.
Speaker 2: Pie are so stupid? You're right, that must be tragic. Yeah, what do you mean if there's a planet of the dogs, would you want to visit it? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not? Be so much and pissed everywhere they clean they eat it. Yeah, yeah, other than that makes me like dogs.
Speaker 2: Last dog walks around and goes woo for yum. Ship barks?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ship? Are they are? They?
Speaker 1: Are they evolving or like they're saying ship So they're just like past maybe their neanderthal like stage where they're kind of communicating a little bit. That makes me sadans Yeah that's crazy.
Speaker 2: What what that looks like?
Speaker 1: Look like that whatever that whatever conjured in your brain when you heard that? Yeah, God, take my barbed curved cock bob.
Speaker 2: Around now.
Speaker 1: Going yeah awesome. Now, now black panthers, how people start putting that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're using r that is crazy.
Speaker 1: I want to be ninjaer.
Speaker 2: Oh you've never seen you've seen it?
Speaker 4: You must have seen that.
Speaker 2: I thought that video the day came out sounds like a foreign person.
Speaker 1: I don't know where I saw it though. I thought that ship that's one of my earliest YouTube memories, just terrible. So there's like a so there's like I guess there's like a like a banquet or something. Uh, and it's for some lady and so some white lady. She's singing, is this it? Of course saying videos? Do you find that so quick? Say?
Speaker 2: Videos? Actually?
Speaker 1: Not kidding?
Speaker 2: But I don't know how to describe this though, Like we need to describe it a little bit more. She is a mattress saleswoman, is that real? Yes? And what happened is that she she wants to create the best beds possible. So he's like, I want to create I want to be a ninja, like the best ninja bed salesman ever. So she goes and she starts singing this really disrespectful attempt at like an Asian accent. But she's singing it directly to an Asian woman.
Speaker 4: That's not He's right there, She's doing it in front of a crowd.
Speaker 3: It's almost like a like a skit, like a get together at like this banquet hall, and there's there happens to be an Asian woman in there in the front, and she occasionally locks directly with her.
Speaker 2: But but she says like this song is crazy.
Speaker 1: So it's like height your cringe.
Speaker 2: It's h this is a bit, this is a little.
Speaker 1: I don't remember this being I guess she was one of those Meghan Kelly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so white and Jesus like, it's a crazy it's a crazy video. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's like inviting like some niggas right there, and I want to be niggad and locking eyes.
Speaker 4: It's it's a really crazy. But you don't have to sew the whole thing.
Speaker 2: That's one of my favorite videos on the internet. It's just so crazy.
Speaker 1: I know that, and I'm like, I want to be name yoah, that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen that. This seems like right, like something.
Speaker 1: That that you would have. I don't know how I didn't come across that, because.
Speaker 2: I particularly I feel that I saw that.
Speaker 1: Actually, Oh to me, I'm more like the you can get viral videos from TV shows it's crazy. Yeah, Chinese freestyle wrap that's probably the oldest, like crazy one, the c k y thing yo who locked Mike chopsticks? Hit you with this uh something? Stick with the wait with my little ass, dick Yellow. If you want to see me eat yellow, I never seen nothing like you before. I can kick you higher than you can kick me. I can kick your way up in through what tree?
Speaker 2: Who want to take some of my oohlong tea ho ha ho ha chi ching everybody in the fore book name Chang. I want to see my wing? Yeah, dude, everybody want to see me throw a fireball? That's not right, not in real life. It's so it's for a freestyle. It's pretty good, like right, Yeah, I was like, oh, he's unless that motherfucker had that ship written down.
Speaker 4: It's very possible.
Speaker 1: It's shitty enough to where it sounds real, right, that's the thing. That's a trick.
Speaker 2: That is the trick though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta make it sound like you're stuttering.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're if you're in if the people that do battles like it's none of it's original, they're all.
Speaker 3: Like, anyway, Sweeney made me play digimon against my will at a Diddy party while Lily watched, and.
Speaker 2: I like reading that ship masturbated in Spanish. Uh in Spanish.
Speaker 4: Masturbating in Spanish is crazy?
Speaker 1: How's that.
Speaker 2: That is?
Speaker 4: I mean that last?
Speaker 1: Masturbating in Spanish is cooking?
Speaker 2: See disgusting slapping off.
Speaker 3: You're not a part of the joke. Fuck me slow, but make it hurt. Thug Zilla, King of the Hoodster, losing all my friends in the custody battle. Kurt Cobain pov hey and welcome what hey and welcome to the kind of gay gay cast.
Speaker 1: I'm gay.
Speaker 3: Death Jack, the world's fastest Mallory branding to Jack WFM to make the ending of my patriot named jokes longer, to fuck with you, to fuck with the short one, milk and cereal.
Speaker 1: Oh funny, I just got the JD Van's Meet Canyon notification. Oh no, fucking twenty four hours later. Essentially, I love you too, Yeah, Ravy, people like you in prison.
Speaker 2: That's fucking wild.
Speaker 1: My name is Jake, and you guys are really hurt my feelings. Good good ship, but Jake, thanks Jake from State FARMUTL bitch, fucking American dragon.
Speaker 2: Jake, bitch, what is that?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, what's wrong with him?
Speaker 8: He's the goat man, He's built only Yeah, whatever, man, all your points and wisdom, I guess the agility.
Speaker 3: Andy, the man whose hayes running back to st here and forever. Dandy we smoking, filtered, crack, stupid piece of ship. Shimmy, shimmy, Yahimy shimmy ya give me some pipe because I'm dead and gay lost lost.
Speaker 2: It all at the courtead is gay? You all got some change.
Speaker 1: When Elon finally dies. Catch me going stupid in the club like Jim carries the mask?
Speaker 2: Kids?
Speaker 4: Are you in or are you out of my ass?
Speaker 3: Spider Man Sweeney's the type of guy to float while smelling pie.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 3: Evil Kendrick be like bad kid, bad kids, sane city, so stupid, Watto defending Israel, wistful boying Laddin hop Goblin uh forty k facts. Nicest space marines are The nicest space marines are black salamanders. Kevin Durant's feet, ten cumshots. I'll take them all. They call me el faky La, though it's ridiculous. Doctor man love or how I learned to stop worrying and love the cog? Fuck you I am paying my TV license. Pitch mister pants, peeing open, peeling open Derek's ass like you're putting a garbage bag over the bin.
Speaker 1: Whoa, whoa, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Good luck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have fun, funck face, unstoppable Fresh, the Prince of Fat Hazard, Spum of Putter's jolly old dipshit, the Ace of Parades.
Speaker 1: Derek wears a tiny beanie on each toe.
Speaker 2: That's Tim Poole more likely.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine here's a tiny beanie on every single one of his toes.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. I wouldn't be surprised, though. He's just sitting there. That's so fucking disgusting to imagine. Definitive Top five Black people lebron Keith, David Future, Tim Duncan Sweeney goat man.
Speaker 4: I'm the head of the motherfucking state.
Speaker 2: N word. I brought you change N word? What the fuck? Dankan N word? Okay, that was thought.
Speaker 1: That was just Sweeney just talking.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh, pussy pounder, that's true, You've never brought anybody money. Uh pussy pounder with cheese. Gay Bart Simpson says, eat my cock.
Speaker 1: Uh when the Marinba rhythm starts to place where my cheeks make me gay like a lacey ocean hugs and sore fuck my holes gave me more gay. Little beetle here to confirm that the transgender mice are real. But it's stupid for Doge to cut the funding.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Sonic fans found a way to recompile xboxy sixty games Human Shield more like two birds with one stone.
Speaker 1: The Revenge of the Sith game is amazing. Smitchy the Kid the Greatest gape Itchy bond Kasuka plays Monster Hunter, says play Monster Hunt, I always want to say, plays Monster post clarity, nut Scrotocles, Harbinger of Testes, Haur of balls. Need me some calcium canons right now, The Negotiator after watching three of his most popular evids.
Speaker 4: I agree with Chris.
Speaker 2: About Josh Johnson.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I don't even know who that is gay.
Speaker 3: Someone angrily screamed, bitch, you need to chill the funk out, and I thought that was kind of ironic and funny.
Speaker 1: Uh. These voyage These are the voyages of.
Speaker 3: The starship Dentiprise on its continuing mission across the Sweedey's Tooth Gap. Craig the Canadian. I'm done being racist for good Now I'm racist for evil.
Speaker 1: Damn damn it racist.
Speaker 2: For good as well.
Speaker 1: British bit I love the faces. Look what is that?
Speaker 2: It's a British woman. No, that's not a British woman. It's like a stung person. It's like, this is her? What the hell?
Speaker 1: It doesn't even look that doesn't even really look British. It just looks wrong, you know. I mean that that's been there, but it doesn't look wrong in a British way.
Speaker 2: It looks like Chris.
Speaker 1: No, that looks like uh, that looks like Gumbo. You know. You realize profile, that profile is crazy. That files You ever seen Watson and Grumman and realized why Wallace looks like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's the average. That's that's a standard man like you go there, Let go there, We've been there.
Speaker 1: Legitimately. Think the moon's made out of cheese?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that is core to the Grammet franchise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the best episode. They go to the moon.
Speaker 2: It is well, it's like, can we leave? I'm gonna kill myself on the moon. There's no beans up here. I fail the cheese.
Speaker 1: Take the helmet off and dies.
Speaker 2: There's chrom the moons made cheese.
Speaker 1: Where's black people on the moon.
Speaker 2: They're from the moon. That really they should go back there, you know, really, it's not like we took them. I mean fairish. They were just brought him from the moon time from Africa.
Speaker 1: I can drop my penis and then.
Speaker 2: I can tons of solid concrete grummers.
Speaker 1: Nothing can stop me.
Speaker 2: I lost it in one of those foot traps. I was trying to fuck. I'm living.
Speaker 1: I'm going back to dogs like I'm out, Well, where are you going?
Speaker 2: I was telling you my stories like pre coumb smells crazy.
Speaker 1: He sounds crazy.
Speaker 2: He rubbing his head and dripping like lemon and grease. Should I see?
Speaker 1: I'm I I don't know why I'm still here.
Speaker 2: I really want to die. You made me want to die so bad. I wish you never had dotted me from that pound, which I stayed. Yeah, the order was beating him. That was better.
Speaker 1: The order beat me every day, and I was way happier that I hate you. You feed me is cheese.
Speaker 2: You you fucking a great way to stop the morning. A cup of tea. Oh you can smell his dick cooking like that. It's so fucking you know, the whistle comes the tea kettle. It's whistling, and immediately just put the tea bag.
Speaker 1: There's four frames of him.
Speaker 2: There's like smells coming off of his cooking penis, and then like the dog. Imagine that whole animation. I saw it perfectly. I don't think I've ever seen I've never seen Grummitt like flow, absolutely not. I've never seen him like move that way, but I feel it delicious. I'm gonna kill you cock and the beans, all right, right, yeah British. I like how my jaw looks funny. He just uses his dick as a spoon of dip. The beads beats it off his dick. That's so, it's so long.
Speaker 1: A little tat. That was real good, Grummy. What do we do the rest of the day?
Speaker 2: Grumming? I'm gonna hide various tennis balls up my asshole.
Speaker 1: Built a new invention, grom it.
Speaker 2: It's a machine that makes you suck my dick his head.
Speaker 3: It's this crazy Roo Goldberg machine with like spring loaded boxing gloves and all sorts of ears and ship.
Speaker 1: Is fucking fighting dude.
Speaker 2: Don't fight it. You shouldn't fight him like you kind of you won't, so just accept it.
Speaker 3: Just accepted the fact that my nose is called actually like makes it a way away better.
Speaker 1: This is a really sad version of wallet grumb it of.
Speaker 2: Course perfect version. Perfect, it's actually the pilot. Imagine that we were fucking you didn't I don't know if you you didn't go to school in the city, But imagine the giant auditorium of a New York school and like you know, a lot of time they have all the little kids sitting down there and watch something that they shouldn't be.
Speaker 1: It's just wallet grumbing this version.
Speaker 2: And the kids are crying, oriented, and one kid is like, interesting, well, one kids.
Speaker 1: I love that. I'm gonna build those exact machines.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna build that for my dog.
Speaker 1: Get the tea, the beans. The scalding hot water on a baby peels babies much like an orange. Look at this he puts a baby quick silence, looks like a charm.
Speaker 2: It's go clean it up.
Speaker 1: Just puts big beans on it, and it's ready. I better get this to the king. Whatever he pours beans on this.
Speaker 9: Baby, it's ready to go big as like I say, broiled bean, baby, brain baby, Baby's with brown sugar brazen beans.
Speaker 2: Yay yy, I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Have big Grumm and Grumming is already well gone.
Speaker 2: He's big con Grumman's got a hobo sack and fucking eighteen dollars and seventy eight he's trying to make away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this could last for hours, so I'm gonna go ahead and continue, right right, it's Your.
Speaker 10: Boys Show's Kitchen special guest Wallis Wallace Wallas Green. You know it's Wallace Greed.
Speaker 9: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: And he's fucking weirdly shaped. He's like Briyes, he's big ass.
Speaker 2: He's really big to the ratio it didn't you didn't tall Grumb because huge Wallace Wallace.
Speaker 1: Is like twelve foot six. And then and then it's like regular promence, yeah, like and so like, thanks for having welcome Wallace.
Speaker 2: Welcome. Do you want to see my penis?
Speaker 1: I love this idea? So, so what is he?
Speaker 2: What is he on?
Speaker 1: He's on Hell's Kitchen?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, so it's.
Speaker 1: Set it up. What is he what is he making?
Speaker 2: I'm making boiled baby.
Speaker 1: He's gotta be like, what are you gonna be preparing for me today?
Speaker 2: I've gone a broiled bean baby for you. Sounds just like mother used to make.
Speaker 1: Wow wowow wow. He does the triple.
Speaker 2: He doesn't.
Speaker 1: He doesn't wow wow wow. Sounds delightful.
Speaker 2: You have forty minutes go, I can make it in ten. So barbaric kind of.
Speaker 1: This is a fucking big ass a.
Speaker 4: Walk because it's never it's never the guy that brings the food out.
Speaker 3: It's always like some like intermediary, like a like a you know, like a waitress or something right, and he brings it out.
Speaker 1: It's like, here's your bean boiled, you know, bean broiled baby, and.
Speaker 2: Like unbelievable.
Speaker 1: He's fucking wet. It's wet.
Speaker 2: I can't eat. I can't. It's raal it's right.
Speaker 1: And then you know he seeing him smash fucking salmon.
Speaker 2: He fucking smashes the baby the pieces.
Speaker 1: It's wrong, dude, do Gordon.
Speaker 3: He's walking into the kitchen. He's upset with what he's made, he's upset with with Wallace.
Speaker 2: Is he upset?
Speaker 1: He's upset?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta play it.
Speaker 1: You gotta play it out, do it, do Gordon Ramsey. That was a good impresion, way better than mine. I can't do it. Absolutely dreadful. I watched way too much Gordon Ramsey.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 1: Well, the way that he the scenario totally depends. He's usually not He's usually comes down and you like a disappointed father. If it's a competition, if they're cooking and serving, then he yells. I like the idea of this being like, this is Wallace's restaurant.
Speaker 2: Oh so it's a.
Speaker 1: Kitchen nightmare, kitchen nightmares. Is this a fucking baby?
Speaker 2: It's a human? Human baby is raw?
Speaker 1: You're gonna get your customers sick.
Speaker 2: You can't take the beans out of the can and just spray it over a diced baby. Well it's a family recipe. Well, your family is shite.
Speaker 1: Well where that's I mean?
Speaker 2: Where we are? Clay, listen to me. Listen to me. Are you some kind of fucking idiot? Clay to me, you clearly have brains too, even though you Clay, I'm I built you the best mean I could possibly build.
Speaker 1: Listen, Shut the fuck up, this is all I'm shut the fuck.
Speaker 2: Shut the funk up. Where's Rummy? Where's the dog? Where's the fucking dog? Because I imagine the dog could cook better than you and.
Speaker 1: It pans the grummy, like somewhere like in like relaxing.
Speaker 2: He's lunched himself in a bathroom, fucking heroin needles, just like he's he's kind of standing up on them.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Fucking swinging.
Speaker 1: He's like he's got so many and it's like he's an angel.
Speaker 2: From a lamp. I'm sorry. Stalking off is a complimentary pre come pie. Oh my god, well, I gotta say it's better than it's better than kidney pie. So let me taste it. Here you go, there you go. He's just give me a second, give me forty minutes.
Speaker 1: It's still crazy money?
Speaker 2: Did it takes way longer than the broiled baby? Is that it?
Speaker 1: I hate that you just show the fuck?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: What are you showing him?
Speaker 2: I just made him read this. I literally don't give a fuck. Why would you? Why would you showing the show on the show. It's so annoying, it's funny, it's funny to us. Why so hot? Mad? Don't give a come tity.
Speaker 3: Stark Tak fans are now homeless interportant service age chip six cent and I swear I thought they were called acidic jews.
Speaker 4: Gay Sinatra's perfectly polished Derby shoes sticking.
Speaker 3: Out of Louise Gooseman's ass cave diver style calling out Derek for trans women well, wow, oh my god, good trans women are men two twenty nine and the tasteless use of slur three oh five.
Speaker 2: I remember, don't what.
Speaker 1: Calling out there for calling us trans women are men in episode two twenty nine.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know. I don't know if that's true. I have no fun what they're talking about. Yeah, no, no, no, the trans women are men that transition to women and other women, right the whole point. Yeah, that's the why they're trans. I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's nigga, no worry. I scared like I was like drifting a little bit. I kind of saw that. That's why I get a little streamed like this dude couldn't be fucked.
Speaker 2: That's my favorite one. That's my favorite one. Hiding negroes in force and in attacking them with several weapons. The Grand Concours, that's great, the one bush, the one motion and weight for a minority to walk, it's usually sick like Derange. That's fascinating.
Speaker 1: Wow, he was actually have to do with food.
Speaker 2: One of the saw it desig him on concourse. Actually what godon? Wala Wallast and Grummitt Wallast and Grumman on a grand concourse in nineteen ninety eight? What an urban environment? Grumin is like? Can we leave? I feel scared? Scared? Where can I get to you? Good Man?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Bobby? Hey he lands in the shape of a tea.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Bobby, that Batterley Eye coffee bake on again, Jace, Jace, make again the gay.
Speaker 3: Class where if you can't sunthing for more than thirty seconds, he rips your colon out.
Speaker 2: Uh seconds, You better be able to do thirty seconds late.
Speaker 3: Let's yeah, service broking, smoking, joking, drip mh Lord of all drip d I stands for dow finishment.
Speaker 1: It's evil incorporated. Obi wan Sha blow me waiting for the swing hunting tear. I want his pelt Kremlin to gremlin system of a gay gape sueye.
Speaker 3: Hey, Gabby and Zach back on the podcast again, please, Uh Marvin gay, I didn't have to change anything to make a gay That's great.
Speaker 1: Biblically accurate, biblically accurate. Ben Shapiro, biblically accurate. Going to hell.
Speaker 2: I guess yeah, well, I guess it depends. Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 1: So there's no hell. So okay, can you really go to hell? There's no hell in Judaism, not believe in hell.
Speaker 2: It'd be sad. Oh it's really hot down here. Yeah. I need you to uh relieve yourself so you can nah douse these flames with the milk, I mean, the flames of hell with your milk'll be forgive me. But don't you have to go to the bathroom right now.
Speaker 1: Like I went. I went before we before we left, like thirty minutes ago.
Speaker 2: Was surely you got something ruined? Is so bro? You're a woman. I know you go to the bathroom every ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Every ten minutes.
Speaker 2: I know that my clock it after you and sniffy aromas until there's nothing less. It's so massive, pert Actually, I wouldn't be surprised at all. I wouldn't us because he's so like buttoned up and ship.
Speaker 1: I've liked your toilet seats and two were kids. It's me Ben Shapiro's.
Speaker 2: It's me brother.
Speaker 1: I know Ben, I know, I know man, it's me Shapiro. I recall everything that you did. I had a camera in solid in fact, because I'm also a freak. I'm a freak.
Speaker 2: I got really mad when you would shut on the camera have a clean lens, which is crazy because.
Speaker 1: The camera was on the ceiling.
Speaker 2: That's crazy damage taste.
Speaker 1: But he lays down on his fucking shoulders everything, and this ship's hard up. My favorite is that you close the lid entirely and pressed my anus against the flat surface of the lind as hard as I can't until it.
Speaker 2: Goes until it goes through the lid into the.
Speaker 1: Think of it as a fountain in upside down.
Speaker 2: Makes sense. Look at my tins, look at my tip. You're fucking crazy. Rather, I'm a fan of.
Speaker 1: A snark tank. Look I'm Mama Shapiro.
Speaker 2: Look at my tis milk is crazy. What we do? Sween, Sween.
Speaker 1: What's your opinion on the Fantastic Four? How would you rank them?
Speaker 2: Well? I don't know. Well one to four of the people who was to fake my favorite? My favorite is obviously Ben Graham.
Speaker 1: That's what what I was saying, because he's because it just ties to Israel. Yeah, that's what I thought too. He's my favorite Jewish character ever, I mean it was Jewish.
Speaker 4: You think you can tell about underneath the.
Speaker 1: He's either the rock Yamaica you know rock, Yeah, the ya.
Speaker 2: Yama Rock. You're rock yama right ya?
Speaker 1: Man? That flows so well. Man, that was perfectly not Cacoffinus.
Speaker 3: Ben Shapiro vertically bisecting himself to eliminate the left part of his body.
Speaker 2: Stupid.
Speaker 3: The Pepini Brothers presents Gordon Ramsay cleaning Asthma Gould's room as Mr Don Donkerson, the cold swinging slasher. Yes, swing, I saw the old hooked on phonics login my family had for my nephews and nieces.
Speaker 2: Do you want it? It's yours, dude, That ship works.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I mean, I guess if one hundred I would take Big Dix works that should work. I would take that. That's a wild off. Is pretty crazy. Peep, I got hooked on a Bonyx. Dope, got hooked on chronic. I got hooked on.
Speaker 2: I got hooked on Bbonyx.
Speaker 1: I'm so sick.
Speaker 2: You see that picture so with drew of a uh omni man where he's like mark Chief the ship mark, and then it's so like poorly drawed, like filter might wi an arrow, filter might weed mark Chief? This just so red it's so funny you're seeing that.
Speaker 1: No, I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I think anti comedy is so much funny than anything else. A lot of times anti comedy is so good.
Speaker 4: You would say it's so much better, Like that aren't funny.
Speaker 1: But because they're funny, they're funny because they're not funny, they're like, yeah, like this is so stupid, like chief this cheap ticket ahead of this, it is like, no, Dad, since Kingson is too afraid to shave his head, just I just had to win might Weed universe.
Speaker 2: Lets it be know that might got something here.
Speaker 3: Since since Kingson is too afraid to shave his head, I decided to draw check email for cull the sax Sween.
Speaker 1: Oh fun Damn, I'm not logged in on my phone. Got it got great? That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's a circus of value anti circus something value love bio.
Speaker 1: I wonder if it's the same guy that made the sorry he did the he did me as JD Vance.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah that was upsetting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forgot to show this on the.
Speaker 2: Show Go Ahead. That's him a JD dance. It's so much worse than I remember. Yeah, it's pretty great. Black Derek black Man, like whoever fucking started inserting him to talk like that? Yeah, say thank thank you? How do you even thank you? Please? You please? Yeah, you forgot to say thank you?
Speaker 1: Oh ship, well better than it should have been, is that?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? That is way. Who are you?
Speaker 1: Is this merchant?
Speaker 2: We got to hire you? Oh my god, we're all ball. This is really cool. That is so good.
Speaker 1: Oh put that in a chat man, that.
Speaker 3: Should be like, that should be if if you reorganize, dude, if you reorganize that in like the the one two three in the moon, you know that.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. That's that is good. That is an amazing draw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to share it right now.
Speaker 2: Oh that good. I can't get out of it.
Speaker 1: My phone's so fuck Actually was actually a virus.
Speaker 2: Joke's on you never good as virus, but damn god, I can't breathe on you don't fucking blow your nose and finished reading.
Speaker 3: No maybe fishy olymp Biscuits and Gravy The KFC Compledge John strickland Marks eighteen eighty nine, Ben gassen Net and ya jus nice, uh stupid The First Chuchy Key David Wells.
Speaker 1: More like sample clip of his new song honey, oh.
Speaker 2: No, I saw the album.
Speaker 1: The album of course the album covers is the swastika, so red swastika, like whatever?
Speaker 2: Hember that guy you really love?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: He died his new song.
Speaker 1: He says something like how could I be a Nazi if I'm in? And he says a hard R. Okay, and I'm like what he said. His new song has the spirit of it's very clear that he's been inspired by Dave Bluntz because he hit him. He hit Dave blunts up recently. So he's like, He's like, you're my new favorite artist. And this new song has the vibe of like it's so unserious where he's saying like inflammatory ship, like oh I got you know, like Dave once always says the hard R that niggas hating on me because I'm a fat knick, you know. Like like so it's like that.
Speaker 2: So Connie is now taking beats from Dave Blunts. He's now he's he's inspired entirety. Man, it would be better at this point. At this point, so so what I can't even listen to his music anymore. He's lived long enough to become his old music anymore. Getting to the poet, I'm like, I don't even want associate with you. Makes me really sad that my favorite artist. This is cool, He's probably still my favorite artist that isn't like an old time artist, it's probably him, like Marvin Gay and like Michael Jackson.
Speaker 3: That's so, that's such a crazy Marvin Queer. That's just like I just I would have never put anody up there in the first place.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because you don't like his music. You know, also don't listen to it. You don't have a frame reference for it. I've listened to enough of it to be like, this is fine. That's you're for you to say that, while everyone that make his about music is like, oh no, his early albums are amazing.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. I mean, that's entirely fine.
Speaker 2: I think it's insane, Like it's like denying something. It's like, oh, yeah, this person's a good artist and everybody being like, yeah it is, and you're like I don't get it, and it's like that's you can you cannot like it to respect the art of it.
Speaker 1: I'm saying authentically, like I've heard like maybe three songs that I liked. How many songs. Have you heard enough?
Speaker 3: It's definitely a minority of the of the ones that I've heard that I've liked. But it's just like, yeah, I mean, I all right.
Speaker 2: I think his modern music is definitely suffered. I think his first like four albums are just are solid. It's just clear to me that he's a psycho, and he never really had anything to say like he's just so clearly a fucking deranged lunatic and he's probably always been.
Speaker 1: He's probably always has been, and so it's just like, all right, well, I guess there's but it definitely got worse.
Speaker 2: It definitely got worse. I definitely started fucking accelerating, but accelerated.
Speaker 1: She passed.
Speaker 2: Donda fucking was.
Speaker 1: Very like a like state stability in his life.
Speaker 2: And then now it's just listened to someone to be like, oh yo, chill, you're bugging. But she's his mom was an educator.
Speaker 1: He's saying like that. It's like crazy. His mom would be like what are you what are you doing? What are you doing right now? And she would have like beat him savage.
Speaker 2: She would have been really disappointed, definitely at least, but it's like, hey, anyway, he's just making our life harder for his kids, like his kids who already have a ship life ahead of them already, they already got a fucking.
Speaker 1: Ball time ahead of them. And it's like, Dad, it's great.
Speaker 2: Your mom's fucking famous for being the worst person in modern American history. Probably at least well, no, Trump.
Speaker 1: Still beats her, but sure, but like she's like one of she's like one of the.
Speaker 2: Most hated people ever. Kim Kardashian. People despise that bitch man, especially modern times.
Speaker 1: I actually don't think. I think it's more that's older.
Speaker 2: I think I disagree.
Speaker 1: I think people don't really care about the Kardashians, I.
Speaker 2: Think, but they're still very dislike though they are. One tweet about them, but I didn't know what it was about.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't like they're so irrelevant right now. I think they're significant.
Speaker 2: I think they are more hated than it used to be, but they're less relevant than they are wherever. Well, I think that's impossible. Yeah, I think I think that people just don't like them now, But I think they were more in the public eye, people saw them more. But I think they're just not respected at all anymore.
Speaker 1: Because I saw people I saw people even like as even as recently as the last couple of years, kind of like shifting opinions on KM gradations. Well, I give Lily is close to that stuff. I gave her flowers of the lawyership.
Speaker 2: I respect her getting people off where I'm like, it doesn't matter, you know, Like I said, even a really terrible person can do some nice things, and I can respect that aspect for sure. Yeah. So I was like, there's some of the stuff that she's done. I listened to her podcast where it's talking about the people trying to get off and and I was like, that's crazy that there's dumb broad is involved this at all when she could just be laying on a yacht not giving a funk about nothing.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that's now where it's like before there wasn't any of that nothing. I mean, she was famous, and she wasn't.
Speaker 1: Famous, just fucking dudes, and that's it, Connie and holding herlevancy.
Speaker 2: That's the problem because like I'm close to because the fact that Lily is someone that was a fan of hers, and she absorbs that tea content of that.
Speaker 1: She like watches that ship. So probably a lot of old fans probably, uh like are like like they're not.
Speaker 2: They hate her.
Speaker 1: They hate her with fucking wild passion because she does good things. Now she's done.
Speaker 2: Good things aren't recent recent things. They're like fairly more recent than.
Speaker 4: And more recent than when they loved her.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: But she's also like next being involved in businesses like fucking sneakily. She's like done kind of underhanded things. I'm only know because I'm unfortunately to hear it because everybody there you know, of course, But for me, it was like she always sucked, so like her people hating her now for sucking is like that's like to the party ship.
Speaker 1: He sucks Kanye so early, That's all I can say.
Speaker 2: Everybody was like, what are you talking about? Man? I guess people got, well, people got a glimpse of it in nine. Yeah, people got When he said the thing about Georgia Bush. I thought that that was very appropriate. I think it was appropriate. But the moment I think it's like he's office rocker. I mean it was that was the that was immediately.
Speaker 1: I love that Mike look, because that's that's what's so great about that moment.
Speaker 2: Nearly good if it was, it was, Yeah, but he was like yo, real fuck, like we had one job, a simple job. I knew it.
Speaker 1: I knew it on nine just because it was just like what the fucking psycho like so stupid. I'm gonna let you finish, you dumb slut. But you have to have the greatest music video of all time?
Speaker 2: Did not?
Speaker 1: I'm like, I did not at all. I I am beat her wasn't video, but they were just dancing in black and white.
Speaker 2: I don't amazing.
Speaker 1: I'm just not revolutionary.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm I the way that you feel about Kanye is the way Okay go music video was better Beyonce that way I feel that about Beyonce. I just don't maybe too exactly like outside knowledge cans her talent, but I don't.
Speaker 2: Of course music it has nothing.
Speaker 1: To do with like like I'm not disparing the talents, just the songs don't hit for me at all. Like, oh, they dropped the Lemonade came out surprise album and I'm like this sounds.
Speaker 4: Like whatever to man, listen to all that there's one track on it.
Speaker 1: I was like this maybe maybe yeah, probably like that I like to break my soul or whatever. I thought it was okay, just not enough for me to like want to keep it on a playlist or anything.
Speaker 2: I was just like, this is that's not for demographic man, It's definitely I understand that.
Speaker 1: Which is weird though, because like I back then, R and B, like say, Tony Braxon is one of my favorite artists, you know what I'm saying, Like back old school, R and B to me was so.
Speaker 2: Fucking She's not R and B. She's not Beyonce. No, it's not R and B singer. What the fuck is she? She's a pop singer if anything, Well, I guess, but it's also that's not R and B. I I know what you mean, Like, but by by from process of elimination, it.
Speaker 1: Has to be R and B. What she's saying, she came from R and B one, Like, I don't mean no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: I think you're right.
Speaker 1: I think she is more pop, but also like it's not that's the thing. It's not a traditional pop it's not the same artist like Taylor Swift is clearly pop.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. It's it's it's, it's, it's it's like, it's it's it's, it's it's it's it's it's black people pop music. It's it's negro with Tony. Tony Braxton is like R and B, but that's for a while. It's definitely pop. Samely with Monique, not Monique. I think her name is black Bitch, Damn Cray. It's one of them. The comedian that it would be her, that's crazy. I don't think she's a she's a singer.
Speaker 1: She can sing. She can pretty.
Speaker 2: Tony Braxton, Man, the guys unbreak my Heart. It's one of the best R and B songs.
Speaker 1: They're so good. It's a good song, great songs.
Speaker 2: A good song.
Speaker 1: Some nigga dying in the in the music video motorcycle accident and she just crying over his death, and I'm like, man, Mitch, get over that ship. I'm here.
Speaker 2: That's so you was so like ten years old.
Speaker 1: I was like, come fuck kid me right now.
Speaker 3: That's funny about the thing in two thousand and nine, specifically, when everybody was like when he interrupted Taylor Swift or whatever, everybody was like, oh, he's crazy for interrupting Taylor Swift, And I just thought he was crazy for thinking that his music video was the best video of all time.
Speaker 1: I thought it was I thought it was a good video. It was the craziest part of Oh, he's insane, because no sane person would ever especially say all time that's insane, it's insane. It's you said, one of the greatest of all time. I still would. I still still in the sense if you compiled every single music video extreme all time, it would be there, I guess.
Speaker 4: But yeah, they're not even in the top like five hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah I would, I would, I would.
Speaker 1: I would ironically say Alien and Farm covering Smooth Rim and All is a great music video, and well over say Beyonce's whatever song it was.
Speaker 2: I genuinely remember most music videos. I don't know that that music video is so fun. I can't remember most music videos. I haven't seen video so fucking long.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it has been why they have kind of I still for whatever reason, they still use in the in the metal community. They still make a lot of them, and I think it's it's such a waste of money, but they still do.
Speaker 2: It is hip hop, So like music videos, hip hop don't matter. Yeah, it's usually they really don't matter. Usually just pick a location and then do ship. It's a car and around. It's usually not a theme, especially hip hop. I listened to where it's like, it's not like bling bling hip. It's not the blinger hip hop. It's just like someone rapping.
Speaker 3: It's like, I don't someone rapping about how their dog died and gave them m fom or whatever.
Speaker 1: And gave them blimp Foma handed them limp fhom with it. Here's my death.
Speaker 3: And I can think of so many videos that are but like even just that fucking what's that band that did the fucking.
Speaker 2: Those old viral YouTube videos? Okay, go, okay go, I didn't I need to hear that they had like the that famous treadmill music The Treadmill, Yeah, that's an iconic nuver.
Speaker 4: I love dude, the one where they did like the entire.
Speaker 1: And the plane and the plane right, had one like when a play for the Muppets movie. Oh, I don't know, maybe what I saw. The videos are really good, actually, the Christopher walk in one, the fat Boy Slim one, that ship. That ship was dope. Yeah, like, how the fun did you get him to do that? It is crazy.
Speaker 2: He's in a lot of crazy. And then it's like, guys, we made a dance, Yeah, which song is it? Do you remember what was the one that was the.
Speaker 1: Ladies, Yeah, which everybody remembers it, but like it's dancing. I just don't like that song. Yeah, it sucks. It's just catchy.
Speaker 2: It has catches. No, no, no, no, no, it's catching. Gonna say way that like.
Speaker 1: It's not a it's it's a jingle.
Speaker 2: Jingle.
Speaker 1: It's a jingle for like a dating app. That sucks, ye Christian.
Speaker 2: Christian mingle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh so yeah. Them dancing casually is the thes just I understand why Conye likes this. His he bought a house that's just white. It was just white in the background and literally it's just a white background.
Speaker 2: It's my hose, hose. I must have forgot the thing my house suit. This video it's of a of a really important to me R and B song that I cannot remember the name for it, and it's driving me up the wall. It's like, uh, her name starts with an M. I forgot what that's her name is? Is it Maya? But what is the song? I don't remember. May sounds right, but it might be. It's not Mary j BLI, who is the marriage queen. She's the queen of R and B. Maya. But my wash, she only had I was like ninety. She wasn't like when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: She didn't have she had a couple of Yeah, she had a couple hits way.
Speaker 2: Back in the day.
Speaker 1: Celia Cruz.
Speaker 2: Amazing, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Sure she's so old.
Speaker 4: She was old my entire life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was so died when you were like maybe, Like I don't know what I'm saying. I mean, do you remember the song at all?
Speaker 2: Little?
Speaker 1: I remember the feeling the song, the song. That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's hard, that's it.
Speaker 1: I remember. I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm so I'd have to go through my YouTube searches and like you go through a very black if you guys want to bothers me.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you guys have noticed this, if you ever tried to find something in your YouTube history because you know you've seen it.
Speaker 1: But it's not there. It's not there, and you're like, I can't really search this proper, like like I think YouTube like history is a complete lie.
Speaker 2: Like I don't even.
Speaker 3: Understand like how it's that Wrong'm like, I'm looking for this episode of this thing that I know I saw. I know it's available, I know I saw in the last week and then I go, I scroll through it and then it says reason.
Speaker 1: That it didn't retain this information at all, Like what does it choose.
Speaker 2: To retain and not? So I gotta get it. Oh my god, my brain's halfway connecting the dots of the song and it's making me angry.
Speaker 1: Thinking about it. Anyway, we're gonna go.
Speaker 3: It's me Casey Anthony, I love you, Kingson Peppino Spaghetti playing Illusion of Gaya right now?
Speaker 1: Nice fuck yeah, dude, he is that man. So many people have not played that and they need to play it. They need to play It's so fucking good.
Speaker 4: Pre Ras Blake eight ninety six. Who do you think you are?
Speaker 3: I am autistic, Sabrina Carpenter be like I'm working eight Okay, I'm autistic. Chris having contingency plans for Derek and.
Speaker 1: Sween absolutely not.
Speaker 3: DA's goopy Elon's baby armor sounds like a joker bit. I forgot about my Jared Fogel time machine name and wrote a question into a book club and they read my question not my name, Uh do it again, but with the worst name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do it, Yeah, try it.
Speaker 2: Put my name is Joe Jared Bogelo and I love boys, but make that your name.
Speaker 1: My name is fair A Jogle and I'm fucking fair I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shot Young Sheldon versus ran overhead, Joel ran overhead, Joel.
Speaker 1: Bashion head Joel is what you think is what you're thinking? Unless that also happened. Maybe there was a Yeah, maybe there's a variant that I'm unaware of. It's in the show. It happened, Monica, there is a Monica. Okay, I'm halfway there.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know. Are you talking about the boys mine with? I know that song?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: Great song though?
Speaker 1: And Brandy is it Monica and Brandy Monica? Yeah? Yeah, so she was like, it's the best R and B singer of our time, Monica Nikky.
Speaker 2: So good.
Speaker 1: Isn't that weird painting? You get that painting at me in the drift?
Speaker 2: What? What is this reality?
Speaker 1: I forgot about that.
Speaker 4: I think about that all the time, Like I think about that at least like once a week.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, A painting of Bill Clinton address and Jeffrey Island.
Speaker 1: That's so great.
Speaker 2: That is like we are being ruled by pedophiles, dude, Like it's it's like it's not even.
Speaker 1: A conspiracy theory anymore.
Speaker 2: It's just a thing.
Speaker 4: Nikki ziggy a k Jesus Christ, I'm not reading that.
Speaker 2: What a k a? Shuld I read it? So gone so gone?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'll check it out where I'll finish it. Okay, that's only like a couple of left.
Speaker 2: You make me feel I'm so gone, so gone? Why is this zoomed in? Like I'm old? What do you so I can read it? Your glass does not work?
Speaker 1: No, I just it keeps it keeps me from rereading the same things over. I see this is this is like it's kind of you.
Speaker 2: Can zoom out. It's not.
Speaker 1: It is zoomed super far.
Speaker 2: Sometimes people, I love that it's dan nikky ziggy ak parentheses. Jordan's just had she had to let you know that I did not do this.
Speaker 1: It's the.
Speaker 2: Jordan's the the white passing bead. Your name being nigger zigger is so fucking that. Can we put this somewhere on the on the ceremony or something, or no, is there something can we have the pre say like do you take.
Speaker 4: You know who's officiating that that way?
Speaker 2: Can should you say that it off?
Speaker 1: You shouldn't say it's fucking amazing. Oh man, okay, okay, let me, that's too close.
Speaker 2: It's not go wrong.
Speaker 1: Cutting clean Water act is attempt to spread worm.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: Spread wormy. Here's the peanut by Jo Kingston.
Speaker 2: Why do you have mullag balls mace? Now?
Speaker 1: Sorry, Chris, but I'm gonna get up to some funny ship with this.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, there you go.
Speaker 1: They think the end on my head means something else. Crash confession. I started the tooth gap slander. Joy was just asking about that. He's like, why are people fucking like so hostile towards that. I was like, wait, it's just the running joke. He's the punching bag right now. It's great, keep it up, it's great.
Speaker 2: It's always not we have a we have a punch of It's like a Bobby Lee. Bobby Lee is like the punching bag. What's that guy's other guy's Oh Adam Friedland. It's so easy with him though, because like he looks like he looks congregated. Literally he's on the show.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about one of the first few episodes, Like they established that he's a bug, like, so it's a running.
Speaker 2: It is crazy, Like he does look like he looks like a bug and a salamander. He's very odd looking guy and very unfunny.
Speaker 1: Perfect for the show, though, Dog the Baby Hunter. I like that he changed the name. I mean the there's actually a picture of Dog. I didn't notice that. Oh shit, hold on, here we go. Sorry, Miss Jackson badly Brave a theory needs help lowering his weapon in Halo three Orange Man Hunter from Missouri. Nice nay from melifus one. Oh shit, we're back to three pages. Nigga's dropping off.
Speaker 2: By one. No, alright, so rounding off the list. We suck King of Haphazard. Let's go.
Speaker 1: We gotta finished a thank y'all so much.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, check out the the check the merch store. It's been revamped because so just figured it out and this really upset me. I was actually really mad when I found this out. So when you're designing the merch if you don't pick exactly what type of style you want with the method of of them printing it, they'll recommend one for you. There's only two, and so some of them recommended in this thing. That's like all this it's like it's like swap meat fucking flea market iron non.
Speaker 4: An iron non fucking like, disgusting feeling graphic.
Speaker 2: The description tries to sell it as it less longer, it's more vibrant, colorable, Yeah, because it's the fucking picture.
Speaker 1: So some of our merch doesn't have this.
Speaker 2: Some of our merch does. I have.
Speaker 3: I have like a few test prints, like one did, and that's why I I stopped making it, but then others don't. It was just like I was, Okay, I guess it's I don't know what the fuck is going on. Yeah, but so there are certain versions of our shirts in the past that have been printed in a really stupid fucking way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh, I don't. Is that fixed now?
Speaker 1: So by the time this episode goes up, it'll be everything will be ready to go. Everything, the all designs are up. It's it's so stupid. There's the way this website works. It's first of all, I can't believe they even have that available. I don't even understand what the benefit would be to even have that as an option, because it's literally the worst kind of thing that you could own. Tea Public was probably not even tea spring. Tea Public is like known for being like one of the most cookie cutter ones you can use. They don't even have that as an option, even that the tea public uses all emotion emotion and so it was crazy. I didn't think that they would do that anyway. Yeah, you also can't just switch the method, so you have to take them down, you have to redo it, you re you have to basically remake the shirt. Yeah, and I was like, oh, great, that's very cool. So anyway stories would be up. I haven't looked at it yet, but I'm gonna figure out. There should also be a discount up there too, because just kind of have it be like, hey, guys, everything here is fucking legit. You won't get any ironed on bullshit, but everything will be ready by the time this episode goes out. So I just want to put that out there.
Speaker 2: There was a merch error.
Speaker 3: Merch should be fixed by the time you guys are hearing this. Snark Tank Dot Shop. There'll also be new stuff there too. I've been stockpiling a bunch of stuff because I want to have a big drop some art.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: We're getting some stuff too through the email from just like fans. That looks fucking crazy, but yeah, so snart Tank Dot Shop. Patroon of concepts of Stark Tank has always pop on over there and we'll see you next time.
Speaker 2: Bye bye.
Speaker 1: I can't believe we hit four hours ago.
Speaker 2: Nigger disk, Meigger disk, Megger disk, Megger disk, Nigger dis Nigger Megger disk, Nigger disk, Nigger dis nigger