Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let you taco one on one one w JRR, but your freaking idiots all right.
Speaker 2: This hours brought to you by the fl Jobs Now dot Com job fair tomorrow, biggest one yet with over seventy companies represented. They will all be gathered together and eager to meet with you at the Orlando Science Center tomorrow noon to four.
Speaker 3: I mentioned it earlier, A whole bunch of the different place is going to be out there. As you said, there's such a variety of jobs. They cover pretty much every field. If you want to see everybody out there, fljobsnow dot Com remember noon to for tomorrow, and there's free parking Orlando Science Center.
Speaker 2: Trust to impress, bring your resumes and explore your next opportunity or potential new opportunity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because we've had people get hired on site, on site, some of them do job interviews right there. So yeah, good opportunity. Fl Jobsnow dot Com.
Speaker 2: Let's begin in New York, where the Catholic Archidiocese of New York has stripped Father Paul Blecki, nicknamed Friar Tummy Tuck of his priestly duties after being accused of well taking six hundred and fifty thousand dollars under the guise of charitable donations and using them for personal luxury and plastic surgery.
Speaker 3: This according to the Feds. Hence where the father tummy tuck comes in. Yeah, blucky, this guy's a real winner. Here.
Speaker 2: He claimed to be supporting medical clinics in Lebanon. It was actually a clinic in Manhattan where he was going to have his plastic surgery done, deceiving donors for over eight years the crowdfunding sites. He would appear on radio show soliciting donations.
Speaker 3: Oh so he.
Speaker 2: Wasn't stealing out of the basket. Then he was stealing from people making donations in the name of the church. Yeah, but doing radio and I.
Speaker 3: Mean, hey it, I'm just trying to always try to make glass half full. Sorry, dude, that's how I live. Listen. Uh it. What was the first thing that that everybody thought when you said he was stripped of his duties? Everybody thought kid touching. So that is a little a little bit of a brighter one, pat And he's not stealing from that basket that people are putting in.
Speaker 2: He is currently in Westchester County Jail as a flight risk, despite still being ordained he can no longer perform any priestly functions.
Speaker 3: He'll be doing in jail. Oh, there'll be some functions going on there. Yeah, he'll be. He'll be teaching, teaching. The lord's name, probably the Uh so, did he get the tummy tuck done? Yeah? Yeah, you had all sorts of stuff done. I wasn't sure if it was officially done or it was scheduled.
Speaker 2: Living high on the hog, all sorts of luxury items you used that those ch charitable donations, you know, for the medical clinics in Lebanon.
Speaker 3: Probably a nice car to Oh yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Amazon is finally laying down the law Taco Bob on people sharing their service. No what this pertains to their office personnel. There's a new deadline through rto return to office.
Speaker 3: And they're serious this time.
Speaker 2: Our salesforce is going Shut up, guys, they're serious as time. You're gonna have to drag your butt into your Amazon office workplace Monday through Friday for those who work Monday through Friday in their office spaces no later than January two, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Oh my, God, that's where the problem comes in, and you're being so weak.
Speaker 2: They have tried how many times now to coax these folks who learn they love being at home working rather than getting up and going do works, which.
Speaker 3: I don't blame them. I don't blame them one bit. If I was doing sales, I'd be all over working from home.
Speaker 2: There's any kind of job for Amazon that you know outside of the warehouse. This is their office workers, not necessarily sales. If you work in that building, you need to get your ass in there five days a week. I'm going off of what you said of you don't blame them. If I was doing sales, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would definitely rather be doing it from home. You don't have some weasel next to you trying to steal your account, listening into your phone calls. You have to go into a private man. The struggle is real. I'm telling you, this is laughable. Look, just get to work what you're getting paid for. Get in here, or you don't have a job. Get in here. You don't have a job. You know, all these different businesses out there are making cuts at certain times. Okay, let me see, are we gonna cut the person who's coming into work all the time, or yeah, who's that guy? What's his name again? I don't even remember Dave's last name. He hadn't been here, not here. But I'm just saying, for example, in so long, you know, there you go, that's your candidate. Shakira News. Shakira popped up in a live a nightclub in Miami Beach Sunday night with a film crew. They needed some shots of her to go with a new music video she's making for her song Sulta. This involved her getting up in a skin tight dress on a do you have a? Do you have a?
Speaker 2: There's video all over the internet of what happened she got up, and there's no context that it's in. It's the story that comes from this video. She is in this sequin gold dress, just form fitting, and it don't look like she has anything on underneath, and that's where the story comes in. She hops up on the counter and is surrounded by you know, nightclub folks.
Speaker 3: You hear me in the background, yeah.
Speaker 2: And everybody is you know she she's up for doing her dance thing and they're like whoa, And then she suddenly stops and gets down. It turns out she got down quickly because she spots some dude trying to upskirt shoot upskirt video at Mike.
Speaker 3: How could you not.
Speaker 2: She's elevated above and surrounded by people, and that thing is hiking up and.
Speaker 3: So now you go to ruin it for everybody. So you see her do this, wags her finger in the direction. You can't see whoever the person is. I'm watching her wag her finger right now. Wow that outfit. Yeah, you see it righting up right. If you ever they had to blur something, if if you invited, you're you're dating somebody, right, Oh my god, you're dating. Look she's covering it right and doing the finger wag like Pat was saying. Now she's pulling it down more. I was just trying to shoot a video. Guys, leave me alone. That you invite her, you know, you've gone out on a date or so, and you're inviting her to Thanksgiving dinner and she shows up in that.
Speaker 2: Oh well, unless she stands up on the Thanksgiving table and does that, that would be.
Speaker 3: I think even your folks would be okay with it. Uh huh. Turkey based or there's too much, too many jokes here, stuffing. Look, there's the fingeragg again. What there's always got to be that pig. She's out there shooting a video. Everything's supposed to be great, and here he is trying a video upper skirt.
Speaker 2: I thought for a second it might have been that DJ dude there behind her, But now he gets his phone out, but he was just the Yeah, he didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 3: I thought it was him too, but it's right up front.
Speaker 2: Oh god, yeah, how do you even get into that thing? How do you even get into that dress?
Speaker 3: You have to be like Shakira. I mean, pat, you and I are not getting in that dress.
Speaker 2: I don't think that dress would fit on my arm.
Speaker 3: Imagine if we were now, that would be a sight coming into work tomorrow wearing that one.
Speaker 2: Finally, there's this uh more on this on our Facebook page.
Speaker 3: We go to uh.
Speaker 2: Ohio eight year old girl.
Speaker 3: Somebody said, of course I would look up at Shakira. They said, but doing the phone phone thing? Now, come on, that's crossing line. Everybody in the place has their phone. No, not up her skirt. Well that's what he's talking about.
Speaker 2: He's saying, no, I know, But what I'm saying is where she's at.
Speaker 3: I don't even know.
Speaker 2: If the person who is doing it realizes because just where she's at, I mean just by.
Speaker 3: Angles, he's got TMZ on his mind. Okay, you know he could pay off all of her you know, bankruptcy charges or whatever, all that irs problem. Said all that in Spain. Yeah, he could have paid that off with one video sick. Oh okay? What now?
Speaker 2: Eight year old girl in Ohio on Sunday got up and did what most eight year old girls do on Sunday morning.
Speaker 3: How can you go from any Shakira story into anything it's not going to compare. What does the eight year old do?
Speaker 2: Topped into family say suv and drove twelve miles miles to Target, where she bought a frappuccino at the Starbucks inside and they went on a shopping spree with four hundred bucks. Wow, twenty minute drive across multiple highways and surface roads. Eight years old taking the family suv to Target rappuccino.
Speaker 3: Made it all the way there? Did she make it all the way home? Or pulled over?
Speaker 2: The family reported or missing? They thought she had gone missing, And they spotted the suv and the Target parking lot on Sunday morning, and yeah, they went inside there she was just, you.
Speaker 3: Know, eight years old, dude. I think four hundred large at least she had enough money for the frappuccino Starbucks four hundre bro. Yeah, you said at four hundred large, What were you saying exactly? It's hard to go from any any secure story with that. And that's impressive that I ate eight years old.
Speaker 2: It's impressive that there's many listeners at this point, even still listening at this point to the final story. They're all over looking at Shakira.
Speaker 3: Who is is j R R M