Speaker 1: And I don't know what that says.
Speaker 2: What's up? Guys? Welcome to season three, episode thirty of Dinner with the Healers. My name is Eric, and with me as always are my lovely wife Amanda Hi, guys, my beautiful daughter Stella Hi, and my super handsome son Henry.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: Guys. If this is your first time listening to us, we are an episode by episode Blue podcast where we watch an episode of Blue and then talk about it and the lessons we learned. Does that sound right to you, guys?
Speaker 4: It sure does.
Speaker 2: Awesome. Let's jump into the business. Be sure to check out the show description. You'll find a link to our website.
Speaker 3: The Blue Podcast dot com.
Speaker 2: Our email address.
Speaker 3: Glue Podcast at gmail dot.
Speaker 2: Com, links to our social media, a link to our tea public merch store, time stamps so you can jump right to the part of the episode you're looking for. And you'll also find a couple of links so you can sign up to listen to the show ad free. It's just one dollar a month. There's a link for Spotify, and there's a link for every other platform. And a huge, huge thank you to our subscribers. You guys are awesome.
Speaker 4: They sure are thank you guys, so so much.
Speaker 2: Henry speaking to people who are awesome. What should we do next?
Speaker 1: The howl outs, Okay, listen up, everyone has to clap and go whoo.
Speaker 2: Yeah. All right, that's awesome, got it. Let's start on Spotify. We heard from Tamsen Kinsley Peyton and Roxy Grant, Daisy Rob, Gideon Caitlin, who says their favorite episode is Unicorse. Will are you ever in luck Today? Drew, Emily, Annabelle, Sarah, Alex Power, Loofu, the Pomster, Teddy, Mike Susan, someone whose user name is Bingo plus Blue Forever Willow, someone whose user name is Star Wars eleven. Okay, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really awesome.
Speaker 2: Danielle Chris, who says Stella is cool. Thank you, and Eer. We got some emails. We heard from Lucy who is seven and she had her dad leave a five star review for us. Thank you Lucy, Yeah, thank you Lucy, and thank you Lucy's dad. We sure do appreciate it. We heard from Zach Ainslie Evelyn, and we also got a voicemail from darsh Hi.
Speaker 5: Guys, my name is darsh I am sec usual and I am from India and I would like to join the Henry Finn Club. And Henry and Eric you are my favorite people.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 2: Oh how cute, Darsh Thank you so much. You should see Henry over there doing a victory laugh that he said he was your favorite. Yes, yes, Henry club all the way around.
Speaker 4: Thank you Darsh for your message. It was so great to hear you all the way from India. Thank you, Thank you Dorsh.
Speaker 2: Guys, thank you so much for all of the messages and the emails and comments and reviews. It means the world to us. And we have the best best fans anywhere.
Speaker 4: We sure do. Eric said it all. You guys are fantastic and we just appreciate you all so much.
Speaker 2: Well, guys, we just got done watching Puppets.
Speaker 1: Yes, goes Samath Dodges well Unicors.
Speaker 4: Blue keeps chewing with.
Speaker 2: A method, Si, Amanda, could you tell us what was going on? At the beginning of this episode.
Speaker 4: Bandit, Bluie, and Bingo are all sitting at the table eating and Bandit has to remind Blue to chew with her mouth closed, and she said, oh, sorry, I forgot, and he no more told her than she turned around and did it again. And so he says, well, if you won't listen to me, maybe you'll listen to Unicorse.
Speaker 2: Our favorite favorite guest, Unicorse.
Speaker 4: Stella.
Speaker 2: When Unicorse shows up, he calls the girls something. What does he call him?
Speaker 3: He calls them salad dodgers.
Speaker 2: What do you think that means?
Speaker 3: I think it means that they don't eat any salad and they don't like salad.
Speaker 2: I think that's probably accurate. And now how do you feel about that? Are you a salad dodger?
Speaker 3: No? I actually like salad.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, well there you go. Unicorse does something immediately that is pretty gross, Stella, what was it?
Speaker 3: He eats a tick out of his mane.
Speaker 2: Yep, that is pretty disgusting. Bandit declares him to be something, Amanda, what is it?
Speaker 4: Bandit calls him a grub because Unicorse said that he also choose with his mouth open all the time. But he also doesn't take a shower, he doesn't brush his teeth, he doesn't comb his hair, and he doesn't eat vegetables.
Speaker 2: Amanda, do you think Unicors is disgusting based on those facts about himself that.
Speaker 4: He shared, absolutely, especially the not brushing your teeth part. I'm sorry Unicorse is cute, but man, I bet he has some terrible breath.
Speaker 2: Oh, I suspect it's probably pretty gross, Henry. The girls said they didn't care, though, didn't they Yeah.
Speaker 3: They said they didn't care. They said that's why they like him actually.
Speaker 2: Because he does his own thing, right, Yeah, and he doesn't have to do all of those things that grown ups say that they're gonna do.
Speaker 4: Now, he says that he's comfortable with himself, so why should I change?
Speaker 2: That's right? Right. Then something happens that gets his attention, Henry. What is going on?
Speaker 3: He sees Chili walking by, and he merely falls in love, and he tells them that he's gonna marry her?
Speaker 4: Who is that?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna marry you, mom, Lord should have.
Speaker 3: You would heavy he knew who she was married to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a pretty smooth guy.
Speaker 4: Not as smooth as me.
Speaker 2: Checkut, Henry. When the girls said that he would care if he knew who Chili was married to, do you think that scared Unicorse at all?
Speaker 3: No, it didn't.
Speaker 2: Well, he thinks he's pretty smooth and he's gonna go over there and wow her. What's the first thing he tries?
Speaker 3: He tries to do a little dance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his dance moves. He's pretty slick. But Stella was chilly impressed.
Speaker 3: No, she wasn't.
Speaker 2: No, But then it got even worse. What did she see?
Speaker 3: She saw a chili sauce on him, and he asked her if she wanted to try some.
Speaker 2: She didn't go for that, though, did she? Isn't that weird?
Speaker 3: Not really?
Speaker 2: I figured she would go right in for that. Bandit tells Unicorse he might as well hit the bricks and be on his way. But what ends up happening.
Speaker 3: Louis and Bingo said that they want him to stay, and that they will teach him how to brush his teeth and comb his hair and take a shower.
Speaker 1: Whatever Johnny had to do him.
Speaker 2: The thing is, I'll do this to myself. Oh, I can so relate to Bandit in that respect. I've done those sorts of things to myself before too, playing with you guys, or in all kinds of other situations, Amanda, we cut to classic montage action. What is going on?
Speaker 4: We see that the girls have Unicorse in the bathroom and they're teaching him to brush his teeth with look like an electric toothbrush and then we see him in the shower and then Bluie is brushing his hair out, and at that point she kind of hits like a probably like a tangle, kind of pulls his hair a little bit, and he turns around and tells her that you get the horn. So he's like jabbing her and her tummy with his unicorn horn. And then the last thing, they're sitting at the table and they're trying to get him to eat broccoli and he just does not want to do it.
Speaker 5: Listen, Unicorse, no one wants to eat broccoli except me. You just have to do it.
Speaker 2: But why do I have to?
Speaker 5: Because she wants to marry mom and she loves broccoli eaters.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's say this. Henry Unicorse is determined to get through this. What do we see going on next?
Speaker 3: He takes a shower, he gets his hair brushed, and he brushes his teeth all again while looking at a picture of Chili.
Speaker 2: Yeah for inspiration, right, that's gonna help him act, right?
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: Well, it's finally time and he is getting a pep talk on the stairs and he is gonna go talk to Chili. What's he wearing, Henry?
Speaker 3: A nice little bow hie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's got his little beard hairs all braided and cute, doesn't he And he is getting ready to go talk to Chili, but he says he needs to do one thing before he goes, and what is it?
Speaker 3: Henry, He is gonna get tick for the road, but they told him, nope, no ticks. You're not any one front Chili.
Speaker 2: That's right, very good Stella. When Unicorse heads over to talk to Chili, what goes on over there?
Speaker 3: He tells her that he has just taken a shower and combed his hair and brushed his teeth, and he asked Chili if she would like to join him for some bracula.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what did he really mean?
Speaker 3: He actually meant broccoli, but.
Speaker 2: He just didn't know how to say it. What did she say?
Speaker 3: She said that he's really cleaned himself up and that she liked his little bow tie, but then he ate a tike from his mane again and she ran away.
Speaker 5: Okay, yes, I loved Oh my gosh, yeah yeah come back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that.
Speaker 2: Could have gone a bit better. That's a big lat down. And the girls are frustrated with someone, Amanda, who are they upset with?
Speaker 4: They are upset with Dad for letting Unicorse.
Speaker 2: Act like that. Yeah, because it's his fall, and they have to explain something to Unicorse. I don't understand. I'm the one who waite the tick. Unicolus, you're a puppet.
Speaker 3: He can close you.
Speaker 2: That's a good one, a dad.
Speaker 3: You are a puppet.
Speaker 2: I'll show you, Henry. Unicorse doesn't want to believe it, and Blue tells him a way to prove that he's not a puppet. And what is going on?
Speaker 3: Bluuie says that they need to say the same word at the exact same time, So Unicurse chooses the word. He says it first, and then Bandit says it, and then Bingo and Blue say she dad said it after and u of course said he was just lay. That's why I love this guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what word were they saying?
Speaker 3: Box site?
Speaker 2: Box site? Very good?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Unicorse didn't want to face the facts. He thought Bandit was just clowning around and trying to make it funnier. But Bandit has to tell Unicorse the real deal. Okay, okay, look mate, you are a puppet and I do control you. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: There it goes good.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 5: Have you ever looked at your legs.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Look at my legs, They're just normal. My life is a lie. Yeah, and one.
Speaker 4: Old thing.
Speaker 2: Man, What a crushing blow that is for Unicorse. And if that wasn't already bad enough, Henry, what did he see?
Speaker 3: He saw a picture of Bandit and Chili on their wedding day.
Speaker 2: They head out to the porch, Stella, what's going on out there?
Speaker 3: Bandit is sitting in a chair up there, and Unicorse is laying there all sad.
Speaker 2: And what does he say when they come out?
Speaker 3: He says, well, this is awkward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of how it is when you see somebody asked out on a date and they said no. It's pretty rough. Amanda, of what happens.
Speaker 4: Unicorse says that he's a no one, and so Chili signals to Blue to go ahead, and Bluie takes Unicorse off of Bandit's hand, puts Unicorse on her hand and makes a Unicorse voice herself of him, saying, WHOA, this is weird. And then Bingo takes Unicorse, puts him on her hand and says, WHOA, this is amazing. And then Chillie takes Unicorse and says when you're no one, You're everyone, and then gives Unicorse a kiss on the head.
Speaker 2: Stell, what happens after that?
Speaker 3: Blue is going to bed and Unicorse is tucking her in before he leaves, though he asks her how does she know that she's not a puppet?
Speaker 2: Very good? And Henry, what do we see next?
Speaker 3: We see a little part where it shows the Blue episode getting animated, and then it goes to where what they just aim starts playing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we get to see the scene we're getting ready to watch being laid out in this program, and then we got to see it go. And what did Bluie say about that once it played through?
Speaker 3: She said that, hum, that's a weird dream.
Speaker 2: And that was the episode? Henry, did we miss anything?
Speaker 4: Nope?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what it's time for.
Speaker 4: Did we learn anything today?
Speaker 2: Stella? Could you tell us what were we supposed to learn today?
Speaker 3: When you're no one, you're everyone?
Speaker 2: Okay? I feel like that's what Chili would have said. Maybe what about you, Amanda?
Speaker 4: I think that we were supposed to learn that is okay to be yourself.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: You know, of course doesn't have the same rituals that the rest of us have as far as like cleanliness. But you know, he's okay with who he is and that's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's happy. So you know what about you, Henry?
Speaker 3: Oh No, I'm not really sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah. This is a tricky one, isn't it. And I was a little bit confused by what Chili said, and I think, like if I were going to guess, I think what it really points to is that everybody feels like they're nobody sometimes no matter what. And also, you have a chance to be whatever you want to be. Once you set your sights on what you want to do and who you want to become, you can do that. And I think that's what she's trying to say. It's a little tricky to tell, though, but I do think Unicorse being comfortable in his own skin was one thing, but it was good for him to learn that he did need to do certain things to make him more pleasant to be around. It's like a societal contract, if you will, you need to not be stinky and those sorts of things. But yeah, they think the message is in there somewhere.
Speaker 4: I would agree with you.
Speaker 2: Does anybody have any parting thoughts about the episode? Yes, Henry that.
Speaker 3: I think Unicourse makes the best episodes.
Speaker 2: He is pretty hilarious, SI isn't he.
Speaker 4: It's always fun to see Unicorse show up and see what kind of shenanigans he's into.
Speaker 3: And I have one more thing I have to say, and why should I care?
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: I'm glad Unicorns finally cleaned himself up because he was pretty gross before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he definitely was.
Speaker 4: No, I did like his little bow tie.
Speaker 2: Oh he looks super dapper.
Speaker 4: Very dapper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I love these episodes. I like when Unicorse shows up. I like when Bandit goes all in on something and regrets it later because I've definitely been there too. But yeah, it was a fun episode all the way around, and I totally understand him being smitten by Chili. That's how I was with your guys, mom the first time I saw aw yep wow, I thought, yeah, I would impress you guys more. Well, guys, we think Bluie is awesome. And until next time, we are out of here.
Speaker 4: Bye guys, Bye bye.