Speaker 1: Fortified with a full complement of Ron's ruse. Gary Jeff Walker in for Bill Cunningham on The Bill Cunningham Show on this Thursday, February twenty seventh, as we dwindled down to the last few days of the month, the last two days of the month. News this morning, of course, that you've been hearing about Gene Hackman and his wife and their dog being found dead at their home in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Also the news that Justice John Roberts has blocked the Federal Appeals Court judge who in DC who ruled that Donald Trump had to fork out all of the US aid money that Elon Musk and Doze have found basically for things like twenty million dollars for Sesame Street in Iraq. And it just gets more ridiculous from their transgender comic books at all. And so the freeze that was froze has been halted. So I don't know, it looks like Trump may win this argument and several more that are going before the courts after the flurry of executive orders in the first month of the Trump presidency. Our first guest today is a man who has lots of experience in the White House Press Office in sixteen years by my counting, from two thousand and two to twenty eighteen, which of course encompasses the Bush presidencies Obama and Biden, and then the first part of the Trump presidency.
Speaker 2: He was there.
Speaker 1: He was a stenographer, a former Biden stenographer on Air Force One and Air Force Two. He's written a book called An Almost Insurmountable Evil, How Obama's Deep State defiled the Catholic Church? Are you listening, Catholics? And executed the Wuhan pandemic for all of you who called me for years, among others, a conspiracy theorist for saying that this was orchestrated and executed in an effort to prevent Donald Trump from basically gaining a second term in office, which has now happened, thank God for those of us who support the president. His name is Mike McCormick, and again the book An Almost Insurmountable Evil, with his inside takes. Mike McCormick joins us, Good afternoon, Mike, how are you.
Speaker 3: Hey, Gary, good to talk with you.
Speaker 2: Did I get anything wrong in the introduction?
Speaker 3: No, that was pritest, spectacular, Actually one of the better ones I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: So you have also written other books about your experiences. First and foremost, I've got to know how vast are the differences between all of the men I mentioned that you served under as a stenographer. And let's go ahead and start with George W.
Speaker 2: Bush.
Speaker 3: George W. Bush was a company man. You know, his dad was the CIA Agency head, and I think the family had a big background in sort of the backside of American politics, and they eventually moved him to that position of being president.
Speaker 1: So I mean, so basically, George W. Bush was a deep state president. He's a Washington establishment guy.
Speaker 3: That's what I would say. Now, I didn't say I didn't know it at the time. You know, when I started at the job in two thousand and two, I was forty years old. It was a big excitement thing, exciting thing to be part of. But you know, what happens in Washington. There's a lot going on behind the scenes, and it took me years to fully understand what had been going on behind the scenes while I was doing that job.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's move on to Barack Obama, or more correctly, Barry stro.
Speaker 3: Well. So this is an interesting tinge that I have Joe Biden was the puppet master and Barack Obama was the puppet what administration?
Speaker 2: That isn't interesting.
Speaker 1: I've never heard anybody say that, Mike, That's that's incredible. So Joe Biden, because of all of his years of experience in official Washington. Is that why you make that claim?
Speaker 3: Partly that, but also because if there was there's a pretty well documented case of a guy named Larry Sinclair who came to Washington in two thousand and eight and publicly accused Barack Obama of being with him when he was smoking crack and having homosexual relations. I remember that he did that in a press conference at the National Press Club. He was arrested out of that press conference by Bo Biden. Bo Biden went in there with a warrant from Delaware, arrested him, took him to Delaware, put him in jail for two months, released him in August of two thousand and eight. By then, Joe Biden had been named vice president and he and Barack Obama were off to the races. Joe Biden as vice president got all the slam assignments. And that's what I noticed when I was in there that was different from what Cheney did. Jenny got big assignments, but he was He had already declared for himself, I don't want to be the president, so he wasn't running for president. Joe Biden was running for president a moment he set foot in the White House, and he tried to do it behind the scenes. It was very It was a hard lift for him to do because Barack Obama was so glorified as a president. Joe Biden was like the forgotten vice president. So he kept doing all He went to Russia, he went to Ukraine, he went to China, and he did this alligance for prosperity, which I write about with the Honduran cartels in the Southern that sort of opened up the Southern border to child trafficking. So that's what I saw of Joe Biden. Trump came in. Trump was the absolute outsider. And with Trump, what you see is what you get. What I saw of him in the White House, he was basically what you're seeing him right now. He just sits in front of the camera and tells you what's going on with his administration, what he's thinking, what his people are doing. And that's a huge shift from what we've been seeing before then.
Speaker 1: So basically you say that Joe Biden was a puppet master for Obama. Many people, in fact, the majority of pundits who were not necessarily positive about anything that Joe Biden has touched as vice president or president consider that Obama was really running the Biden White House. No, your experience is not with the Biden White House. But you were there and you saw what was setting up. And you mentioned Joe Biden was effectively running for president the moment he was vice president. I think that he's been running for president since he got into the US.
Speaker 3: Senate, right, Yes, correct, absolutely, So.
Speaker 1: My other question, I'm sorry my headphones went out. My other question is Trump as the outsider. How do you view now? Hindsight'sel was twenty twenty, Mike, how do you view now Donald Trump in his second term after having been there the first go round and you've been on the inside for so many years, what we're seeing now is even more of that transparency. I don't know how many the estimate was yesterday or the day before from the press, Donald Trump has answered over a thousand questions time in office. Joe Biden answered maybe one hundred questions in a year from the press. It's it's so stark, it's so different. I want to get to the nuts and bolts of this book you claim in it. What were we going to say, Mike, Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: No, Okay, that's good.
Speaker 1: No, I mean there's plenty to talk about here, obviously, And now that I can hear, now that I can hear you again, I'm fine. So in the book An almost Insurmountable Evil, you make the claim that Obama, along with the help of Joe Biden and the deep state therein defiled the Catholic Church.
Speaker 2: How exactly did they do that?
Speaker 3: So what happened was when they came in in two thousand and eight, they immediately reached out to a fairly conservative pope named Benedict. In two thousand eight, threw a guy named Dennis McDonough. He was like an assistant to the National Security Advisor. Dennis McDonald's Catholic. He had two brothers who took holy orders, one retired, one was sort of demoted for being covering up for dirty priests. McDonough starts reaching out to Pope Benedict. The Pope Benedict, as a conservative, was standing in front of a lot of their policy ideas. They had a guy who was a cardinal in Washington. He was a former archbishop of Washington named Theodore McCarrick. This was an evil man.
Speaker 2: He was caught up in the scandals, wasn't he.
Speaker 3: Oh, he was at the heart of the scandals. Yes. And the reason I wrote the book was because I was