Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your reporting? I got a screen going on here. Something just kid with my dog. Something to kill your dog? My dog. We're flying through there, over the tree. I don't know how it did it? Okay, damn it. I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence, and they would dead once you hit the grill. I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. Happen? What are you reporting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It was enough out here. Look, I'm new to the window now and I don't need anything. I don't want to go outside. Fright. Hello, hit the fundy out here. Quote on Melter. I thought of a bitch about tech foot nine.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Sam Melter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm walking right, heady ah r.
Speaker 1: Folks want to welcome my guest to the show. It is the cryptid huntress herself, Miss Jessica Jones. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Jessica.
Speaker 1: How are you hey?
Speaker 3: Thanks Ryan, I'm excellent. Thank you for having me here.
Speaker 1: I have been looking forward to this conversation. We were just talking before we hit the button to go live here. We have so many friends in common. We run in the same circles, we talk to the same people, and do basically the same thing, but we've never met in person until right now. I am glad to have you.
Speaker 3: On the show.
Speaker 1: I've been looking forward to this, so let's get right into it. Let's talk about this bigfoot thing. What guy you interested in the subject of bigfoot encryptids in the first place.
Speaker 3: I had actually been really interested in bigfoot all my life. I had been really into the paranormal. When I was I was seeing ghosts. I used to always go outside and sit on my front lawn. I grew up on a farm mountain, Georgia in the middle of nowhere, and so we had this beautiful sky at night with all the stars, and I would take my little napman outside from kindergarten and I would go lay on it and look for UFOs at night. And so I always had this just affinity for everything that was weird, and I was into, like even looking into fortune tellers and stuff too. Okay, I was just a weird kid, but I guess growing up seeing the ghosts and stuff like that. I figured, well, if what I'm seeing and experiencing is real, why would Bigfoot not be real. I put that on the back burner. I wasn't ever doing anything with the paranormal aspect of life. I was a regular kid, you know, went to college and started working for the government during college. Guess when I was in the thirties. I don't ever give my age publicly, but people can guess. Around twenty eleven, I was just minding my own business. My mom was going to these weekly meetup meetings with her friends every Wednesday night. They would re in somebody that had a different specialty, like psychics, cryptid hunters, magicians, people that sold silver and gold, just variety stuff, and and my mom was like, Hey, Jessica, we've got some Bigfoot field researchers coming to mister Sam's house, and I think you would be really interested in this. Maybe you should come join me on Wednesday night. And I thought, Man, if anybody's gonna have proof of Bigfoot, probably be these guys. So I went, I'm going to tell you that is exactly how I got into the Bigfoot. Build was going to that meeting that night, and it was totally random, totally out of the blue. I wasn't expecting to ever be on a bigfoot research team. I wasn't even expecting to ever see a bigfoot. I didn't know. I just went to this meeting and I thought, man, let's go see what these guys have to say that It turned out to be some gentlemen from North Georgia. They had a really interesting approach to bigfoot. It wasn't just they're tracking bigfoot down and they're looking for tracks. It's a primate in the woods or something. That's what I was expecting when I got there. Their presentation turned out to be more of like a we know bigfoots real, we've been tracking them for decades, we know they're out there, we have a spot that we go to, we've been going for a long time. We're actually to the point of communicating with them at this point. And they said it's a more of a mind body spirit connection they were working on with the bigfoots. It was mind blowing, right because it wasn't like we're just searching for them and we haven't seen them, but we found some tracks. It was we have established it. They're out there and we're on to the next level. So it did help that those guys actually are I'll get into this in just a minute, but we were military guys. Most of them are retired. One of them actually did what you call remote viewing with the military at some point. That's going to play into the story here in just a minute. So I go to this meeting, I'm looking at all this wonderful evidence they have. They're showing the tracks, they're showing casts, they're going over all the basics if you were to go to like your normal library meeting where they have the meetups. I just did one of those down in Molino, Georgia, by the way, where we had the community that came in and we talked about our bigfoot research. So it's like that. But after it was over, I raised my hand because they asked if anybody had any questions, and I had a bunch of questions and said, why have y'all never found a body? Okay, now, why is there no poop? Where's the poop? And I was being serious because I was just very curious about it. And this, like I said, it was in twenty eleven. This was before people had bigfoot stickers on the back of their cars. This is before they had TV shows about bigfoot. This is before all that. It wasn't a popular subject and it wasn't widely accepted by a lot of people back then. To be a bigfoot field researcher. I really enjoyed this presentation. I really enjoyed them. I was asking questions. They had answers for just about everything. At least one of the guys had been to the body farm in Tennessee. Because we were talking about the decomposition of bodies and why the body's not been found. It was really interesting. They saw that I was really interested, so they actually invited me onto an expedition. I thought, Man, what better way to find out a big Foot's rill than to go in the woods with a bunch of strange dudes by myself. Go hang out with some strange men, Go chase a big old monkey in the woods. How you So, I was like, Yeah, put me on your email list, let me know when, where, what I need, and I'll plan to be there. I was living in downtown Atlanta at the time and working for the State of Georgia, and all my girlfriends and everybody were like, oh, Jessica, that's weird. What are you thinking. I was like, y'all know me, I'm down. I'm gonna be fine. The list they sent me I got on their email list. They sent me this long list of stuff like tents and everything you need to go camping. I didn't have anything, so I had to go buy a bunch of stuff. I was so nervous that I went and I set up my tent and my best friend's backyard with her. Her husband helped me because I didn't want to look stupid when I got there, so I had everything ready to go set. I was consulting with my cousin all kind of hiking boots to get and all that kind of stuff. I was just ready, no intention of ever being a big foot Field reason. It never clicked that they might actually want me on their team. One day, ever, I was driving a Volkswagen passat at the time. I never forget this because I went up to the North Georgia Mountains and I didn't even think about maybe needing fourbele drives and needing like a truck, and I went down these roads. I have no idea how I made it to that spot. I fished tiled the entire way. I was a race car driver growing up, so I knew how to handle a car. But it was weird. But that's besides the point. I got up there, me and my little city. But even though I was a country girl too, I got up there. I had the most I don't know, if I can say, the balls to the walls bigfoot experiences. While I was out there for that weekend. It was shocking. It was absolutely shocking the things that happened to me and that happened to our team. And I say our team because they did ask me to join their team after that weekend was over. The things that happened. I looked back on it today and I see that I had so much activity out there, and it wasn't just bigfoot. I think I had so much to reel me in because this was, like, I want to say, my destiny. This was like what I was supposed to do with my life. And I had no idea at the time that it would ever be like that. So I got out there, I met some it's actually some big names in the bigfooting community today and I didn't know who they were. I say that now I have a show about bigfoot. They've all been on my shows and stuff. But back then they were a stranger. I didn't know who they were, and I do there are people that like to go out and look for bigfoot. We got out there and I spent I think it was two or three nights, might have been three nights. I was out there. The team had been out there for about a week, but I got out there. From the very first night that I went out there, I had some weird activity that went down where I told them I didn't get all this stuff. I didn't buy all this equipment. I didn't put on my big girl pants and come out here for nothing. I want to see a bigfoot, okay, and if there's a bigfoot out here, I want to go out on the black Ops teams put me out there. I'll be bait whatever I need to do to have an experience, but not to put my life in danger. But I'm willing to put myself out there because they'd been joking around about big foots liking women children, maybe being more attracted to women. I don't mean attracted in a weird way, but just being more prone to coming out If a woman's out there, and there were a couple of other women out there with this SI weekend. But I was like, I volunteer to be bait. Okay, whatever y'all need. I gotta admit I was pretty brave to begin with. I was a kickboxer back then, and nothing scared me. Okay nothing, So I'd beat up people if I had to. I didn't, but I would, and I thought I can protect myself. Maybe I didn't know. I really didn't know what I was getting myself into, and so the first night, I'll just get into it. The first night I was out there, we brought off into small teams because there were a bunch of people out there. This was an expedition with the Enigma Research Group. There's a core group of four men, seasoned researchers, and they had invited friends, other researchers and people interested in going out there and see if they wanted to bring more people on their team. I went with two of the original members and a bunch of other guys, the guy from Wisconsin, and Craig was one of the guys, and JT's one of the guys. There's just a few people out there. I didn't really know. We went to this one field, so there's a big team. We broke off into little teams, and we went to this one particular field where they had gotten a bunch of activity before. And we're up in the middle of the woods, deep forest, thick vegetation. They have these certain fields where they would just go and sit and they'd observe sometimes when they'd go out there, and they would have just whatever would happen would happen. A lot of times they would have bigfoot activity out there. Even other kind of weird stuff would happen, even like paranormal stuf would happen. They'd see things in the sky like UFOs. And back then this field was not called the Ufo field, but today we called the Cufo field because of what happened that weekend. And so when we got there, we all got our chairs out of the vehicles and we were going to go sit in this field and just hang out. We're gonna put the chair down at the bottom of the hill and there's an open field and a big tree line all around it, and we're just gonna chill and hang out. I didn't know what to expect. It was dark. One of the guys goes, hey, Jessica, I dare to walk by yourself up to that tree line up there, see what happened. And I gotta tell you, it was like one hundred yards. It was a long way. It was a pretty long way from the bottom of that hill up this tree line. And the guys said they all had flear, they had fleered, they had a night vision thermals, and they said they would sit down there, they'd all watch me. And so I thought, man, that's cool. As long as people can see what happens to me, they can at least tell my mom what got me if something happened to me. And so I decided, I was like, all right, cool. So I put on my backpack. I didn't have a radio back then. I didn't have anything we carried like Bao pungs, the CBE radios and stuff. Now, back then, I had nothing. I didn't have night vision, I didn't have thermal flear. I had nothing. It was just me in the field in a backpack. I don't even know what was in my backpack, probably not a whole lot. But I was just like, okay, I'll start walking. So I did and never watching me. Because I got about halfway up this field, one of those guys came running up behind me. He was running like full speed. I could hear him. I was already nervous. I was trying to keep my cool. He said, look, if anything happened, you throw your arms up in the air. That's the distress call. And I was like, all right, I'm not throwing my arms up in the air no matter what. So I got like I said. I was halfway up the hill. I heard all of these guys running up behind me. I thought, dang, that's so unprofessional, Like, why would those guys do this to me. I played rugby for my college. I know how to take a hit. I thought, there's no either going to hit me, but they're probably just gonna grab me or something. They got closer and I heard it as they got right up to me. I braced for impact because I didn't turn around. I heard him as he got really close to me, and I braced. I stopped walking because I was ready to get hit. He knocked my legs out from underneath me. My legs got swept from behind, and he kept running. Hey, in my mind, it is a he right. So I felt the wind, I felt my legs get hit and I looked over and there was nobody there. I went behind me. There was nobody there. I was like, what the heck just happened? That was really weird. I was like, there's nobody there, but I just heard this guy run up behind me, and and it not me off balance. Apparently my arms went up a little bit, not all the way, but just a little bit. I looked around on the ground and I was trying to find a log or sticks or something that I could have tripped over or hit, because I was trying to rationalize what happened. There was no rationalizing really, so I was like, that was weird. So I just decided to keep on going, all right. So I'm just going to keep going because that was weird, and maybe my mind's just playing tricks on me. Maybe I'm just scared. I'm nervous. I went up to that tree line, and I know I was shaken. I know it was. But one of the guys, I did hear somebody walking behind me. Eventually when I got almost that tree line, and it was Craig, one of the guys from the team. He's, hey, are you okay? We saw you jump. We always just wonder what happened. I was like, well, did you not see somebody run behind me, and he said, no, we didn't see anything. So we went back down to try to figure out what had happened. So we went back down to that spot, the exact spot where I had that little experience, and he turned on his flashlight. We looked. There were no limbs, there were no logs, there was nothing near. He started talking to me about cloak bigfoot and stuff, and I was like, what, I never heard of a cloak bigfoot before. I didn't know they could do that. I was still looking for a big monkey in the woods. He just started telling me about all sorts of stuff. He knew I was nervous, so he got into a story about how he had been investigating the green swamp down in Florida. Something happened, he did something stupid and it made a bigfoot mad, so he got screamed out of there. So he was telling me about that and was making me laugh. We walked back up to that tree line as we were talking, and something just pulled me over to the far right corner of that tree line. And as I'm standing I don't know what it was. I don't know why I got pulled over there, but I was just standing there looking into the trees, and the guys down at the bottom of the hill were watching through their fleer night vision and they watched as a bigfoot peeked his head out from around the tree and stared at me. We're making in front of me. I'm talking about feet in front of me. And I didn't see it. I didn't know it. I just knew that I was being drawn over there to that location. And they watched as that happened. And remember I still I don't have a radio. I still don't know what's happening. But that was my first night ever going bigfooting. Ever. Of course, the next day we had to go back to that field. We had to because there was a weird stuff that was a high strangeness to the max. We got a game plan together. The guys got the plan. I told him, don't not include me. Okay, whatever y'all do, I want to do it too. They were like, okay, let's get you. And one of the guys, JT. Who's the guys who saw the bigfoot peek its head around the tree the night before that, y'all too go would call it a spidy hole. We could make a spi hill in the woods. Around three o'clock in the afternoon. Actually, okay, so we went early in the afternoon, gilly suits, camo, all that stuff. We were going to go and blend into the environment. There's a big game trail right there on the corner of that field where that bigfoot had peekedet set around the tree right in front of me, and so we were going to go post up by that tree, one of those trees, and we were going to try to blend into the environment. We're gonna sit there until about nine ten o'clock at night. It was a long night, long day. Then the whole team was going to come out and put their chairs in a circle in the middle of that field and make a bunch of noise. It was in hopes that the bigfoot or bigfoots would come down that big game trail right there and step on us and I'd get to see my bigfoot. So that was a plan. It was a good plan. It was really good plan with thought. So that's what we did. And we sat out there and I you know, I don't take a whole lot of equipment with me even today when I'm out there doing my research. I like to go bare minimum. I used to take a recorder. I've got a K two meter, a lot of stuff that people take ghost hunting and stuff. We take that out there to the field. But I just took a few things with me that day, and one of them was a voice recorder, and it was a good thing I did, because we got some weird stuff on those voice requorders. I have to starting to slaw by saying, I don't think there was a lot of Bigfoot activity out there. And I'm not going to get into the whole details of a store because it's a long story, but let's just say at some point light started showing up on the side of the mountain while we were sitting there. It's all on my voice recorder where we noticed these lights, like a big orb was like floating over the trees. This is prime Bigfoot country too, So we're sitting there and know this light shows up over this tree line across from where we were sitting, and on my voice recorder, I'm pegging up and I don't know this until weeks later. I was scared to listen to this voice recorder because we had so much weird stuff that happened to us while we were sitting out there that night. When we saw this light show up on the side of this mountain. We both got really quiet in this recording that I had, and it sounded like it suddenly sounded like bottle rockets were shooting off all around us, and it's something that he and I didn't hear with our own ears. It was really odd. The fact that we had gotten really quiet too, and we don't remember any of that was really odd. So I think that we had some missing time. And let me tell you, right before that happened, you can hear us talking about how our equipment was malfunctioning and my digital claw was going We went forward an hour and his went backwards an hour. So all of our equipment started going haywire out there, our batteries were draining, the clocks were changing. Then we had what sounded like bottle rockets being shot off all around us. After we heard this recording of the head of that team came over to my apartment actually because I was scared to listen to that tape by myself the recording device. After we listened to it, we were so shocked at what we were hearing, it deleted by itself right after we listened to it. So I was so glad that he was there to hear that with me, But we've never been able to recover that recording. So it just started off so crazy and so strange and so wild the first time I ever went bigfooting. We started making a connection to other stuff that was going on with the bigfoot activity out there, and it was really unnerving because the head of that team was like, all right, we know something that happened to Jessica and JT. We just don't know what happened out.
Speaker 1: There, and stay tuned for more sasquatch out to see.
Speaker 4: We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: After these messages, I think you guys need to get some books start researching alien abductions. And I was like, what I went out there to go see a bigfoot would real? Now I'm not only a part of a bigfoot research team, but now I got to deal with being abducted by aliens. Great, that's how it started. That's a long story for me to tell you how I got started in bigfooting, but that was it. I couldn't just walk away from that hat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a crazy start, much wilder than mine and most people's. I think in bigfoot I want to go back to that first experience. As you were telling the story, I'm thinking, Oh my god, I can't believe these guys are doing this to you. Why would you have anybody out looking for bigfoot? You're going to run up behind them and all this stuff. That's just not cool if you go out and you do serious field research. That's one of the things that I make sure anytime I go out with somebody, Nobody fools around, Nobody does calls and tries to fake people out. That's a big no as far as I'm concern when it comes to research. It doesn't sound like that's what happened to you. Let me ask you. I'm certainly jumping to conclusions in my mind about what happened to you on that trail heading towards the tree line. Do you think that you had a physical thing happened with a sasquatch on that walk.
Speaker 3: I'm the kind of person that doesn't label everything bigfoot. I don't, and I know that there's so many other things that could be going on out there. But there was something physical that did make contact with my body for sure. I'm very empathic, okay, And like I'd said earlier, I've been seeing ghosts my whole life. It could have been a ghost. That was what I went to bed that night. Think it could have been a ghost or something. I don't know because I never heard of a cloak bigfoot, But the longer that I've been in the field, I think it could have been a cloak bigfoot one hundred percent. I felt like there was almost some kind of an initiation going on. It was not only for me, but maybe for whatever that was that came up behind me.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. That's definitely an interesting take. I want to circle back. I want to come back to the cloaking thing. Obviously, believe it or not, it didn't scare you out of this because you have continued to go out into the field. What was that progression like after you had those couple of days back to back with all these weird things going on, how did you start to process that and what drove you forward to continue going out? Was it to have more experiences with these things? Is that the driving force for you when you go out in the field.
Speaker 3: You can imagine life got weird after that. My entire reality shifted after that experience out there. It was actually quite comforting to have people out there. Like when weird stuff happens, you're with a group of people, you form a bond, and I had formed like a serious bond with some of these strangers that became like family to me. So there was like a bond there. It wasn't like I was just some kind of adrenaline rush and stuff. It wasn't like that. I couldn't just walk away from that experience and not understand it more. It's hard to explain. That's a great question, though, it's just hard to explain it. It felt natural for me to continue with it and to look more into it. When the head of the team was like, y'all need to start researching alien abductions, he gave us a list of books that he suggested we start reading, like The Threat Communion. I still have them all today, all these books I started going down that rabbit hole. One thing leads to another. By the time it was all over, I had a whole bookshelf full of alien abduction books and stuff. Because I had not even ever even thought about aliens being potentially associated with Bigfoot experiences. I didn't know. Plus the team kept inviting me back and stuff too. They wanted me to come back they were joking around about how I brought the high strangeness with me and all these years that we do this. Everybody on that team, by the way, and all the teams that I'm on are very highly intuitive and magnets to high strangeness. After that incident that happened with JT and I out in that field, the head of that team, like I had mentioned, he is trained in remote viewing, which is something our military uses for psychic spying. So he was like, Hey, we have so much weird stuff going on out there. We don't really know what it is, like, what's happening. It'd be good if we were all trained, the whole team was trained and remote viewing. And I am willing to teach you guys, if you're willing to put in the work with me, and it's going to be long and it's going to be rough, it's not going to be easy, but it would be a great tool in the toolbox for bigfoot field research if we had a whole team of psychic people. It's not just like being psychic. There's a science to it. Remote viewing as a science. It's not like you just sit there and you're doing a palm reading or something. It's like you got graphs and charts and you're giving a target, a blind target. You get a set of numbers, and you sit down and do a session, and you get all this data out of it for targets that you don't know what they are, and it could be locations, any kind of event that happens, any kind of a property that may have cryptid activity on it, or whatever. We're give coordinates said, but we don't know what the coordinates are. They're blind. We're getting all this data. So for the next several years we're still training occasionally. That was in twenty eleven we started training as a team in remote viewing for weekends on end together. So we started becoming psychically switched on, which I think made us more susceptible to having paranormal and cryptied experiences out there because we are like beacons of light out there. I had mentioned those guys were talking about how they were trying to communicate with Bigfoots and stuff when I first met them. Bigfoots additionally might be telepathic. Right mind speak might help to be able to be psychic and to be able to tune in and use telepathy when it comes to the bigfoots and other cryptids.
Speaker 1: That is not the first time I've had that conversation with people. I don't think I'm there yet because the few people that I have had experiences with, and I'm not saying I've had mine speak experiences, but that I have gotten to know on some level that claimed to be able to do that. The first and foremost is Todd standing and Ash's research partner. They are big into the telepathic communication mind speak with bigfoot. I went up there with an open mind. When I went out with Todd for seven days in his research area, I went in with an open mind, and I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. I did that because there was a time where I think it was probably day two or three of that expedition, that I was back at base camp. We were going in a different area, and Todd and Ashley were out in this area where that had a gifting station. There was a huge tree structure that they turned into their gifting area where they would leave apples for these creatures. They went out, I think again it was day two or three of the expedition. We were somewhere else. They went to this area and they said that they had an encounter with two sasquatchs that walked out into this open field area. Todd was telling the story, talking about the fact that Ashley had never had that close of an experience with these things. Todd said to me, and I think I've actually got this video up over on the Sasquatch out to see YouTube channel where Todd is explaining what happened. He's saying that he got a telepathic message from them saying she's not ready. So he and Ashley say they have this ability to communicate with Sasquatch teleopathically. So we went out myself, Richard and Kyle, who were with me, went out to this area and we sat there for a couple of hours, meditated, cleared our minds, and did all the things that Todd suggested we do to open ourselves up to possibly having one of those experiences. It's contrary to what a lot of people would like to see from me, but I keep a very open mind and very skeptical about Bigfoot, even though I have seen them. Now I know they're real. Within the last few months, I've had my experiences that have completely pushed me into the nowherre camp. But I'm still very skeptical about a lot of aspects about this research. Having said that, I don't know what to make of the possible telepathic communications that people say they have with them. I have always been of the mind that it is more of our third eye. It is that inateability that we all have as human beings to since danger, even though we don't know that's what's happening. The hair stands up on the back of your neck. There's this voice that says, don't go that way, go this way. How many times have we heard those stories that people say, if I went this way, the bridge was out and I could have died or whatever. But something told me not to experienced that. So many times I've told the stories about being a police officer and some of the things that happened to me. I think it's more along the lines of that's what people are experiencing, But I've had less strout on the show, Let's has talked about having multiple experiences what he believes to be mind speaking. So let's talk a little bit about that. For you. Obviously, you've been out in the field, you continue going out. You're a member of four groups. Now you're part of four research teams. Have you experienced that yourself, I guess is a good place to start. If not, where are you just in general on that telepathic communication that people claim to have with these creatures.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure a lot of people talk about Everybody has their own experiences, so I'm not going to judge anybody. I've actually heard some people who have had some really wild encounters that are almost unbelievable. I take a super practical approach with all of this. I'm not out there claiming, oh I mind speaking with Bigfoot all the time, because I'm not. When we're out there, I utilize my psychic skills by just being aware of my surroundings and stuff like that. Yes, I would love to communicate with Bigfoot, and yes our team sometimes does, and especially the guys we've actually set up some encounters with the bigfoots and psychically tuned into them and had conversations almost with them. Bigfoots are on so many different levels, because there's some that are out there that are just looking for food all the time, that are primitive, animalistic, and then there's some that are, like I said, at different levels. Some are highly telepathic and very intelligent. I mean our team has experienced so much strange things like potential portals and stuff out there. One of my teams, we actually have what we consider to be a portal on video and we sent two of the team meets. Two of the guys went into this thing to check it out. They didn't know they were going into it, and their heat signatures disappeared when they got up to it, and then they came back out. There's a whole other story behind that on one of my teams. That just happened a few years ago. But I think that some of these bigfoots potentially are able to access these portals and stuff. Why wouldn't they be If they're out there, they have accessed to a lot of things that we don't just stuff they know that we don't know. Like I said, there are some that are just like animalistic kind of they're out there looking for food all the time and stuff. When the guys have potentially gotten tried to do some communication with them, they're using very primitive language, I want to say, and it's almost it's telepathic. So we'll be back when the moon is this full and when the leaves are this color and that kind of stuff. Super basic, but getting the point across with that kind of stuff. Now, of course I know people personally who talk about how they have super psychic telepathic communication with bigfoots. They party in their backyards and the sticks mean this and that, and Honestly, as much as I've been in this more I thought I knew the less, I don't know anything. Okay, everything I thought I do, I don't, And so I don't claim to be like some super psychic that's communicating with bigfoots all the time.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about some of the other experiences that you've had out in the field that you can or you would attribute or possibly attribute to sasquatch. What are the kind of experiences that you guys having outside of maybe some of the high strangeness stuff. Are you experiencing the more animalistic stuff rock throws vocalizations. Are you guys physically seeing these things out in your research areas?
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely all the time. Yes. North Georgia has probably the biggest concentration of bigfoots of anywhere that I've ever researched, and I have researched all over the place, all over the South mostly and New York. I just went to New York last year and did some big footing over in montok Camp Hero. But yeah, in North Georgia absolutely, our team always has I'm not saying always every single time we go out, Okay, that's just unreasonable contact and have big foot activity every time we go out, but we don't. It's a hit or miss. But we go where the bigfoots are. We know they're out there. And I was just out there less than a month ago, about three weeks ago, I have one of my teams came down from Tennessee. We went up to North Georgia. We had a lot of interesting activity, but it turned out to be mostly coyotes. It wasn't the typical bigfoot activity that we normally have up there. But yeah, we have I'm going to say three or four different places where we set up base camps. Around one of the areas that we go to, we're pretty much guaranteed to have something that happened some that goes down some kind of bigfoot activity that same area, the UFO field where I had that activity, where I had the bigfoot peak just head around the tree at me. I was out there sometime last year last year, and this year I go out there all the time, but these particular times, I had some other researchers with me. We're seeing like orbs, like an orange orb. Two of us saw like an orange light in the tree line as we're out there, right as I see it, and it's like an orange light the center your logo the sasquatch. I just see logo. Is that exact color by the way it rushes through the trees. And then it's like a loud growl and a huff because I saw that orb thing and it was just really odd. So of course, the first thing my buddy and I did, we'd turn on our flashlights, so we looked to make sure there wasn't a bear. But I knew that wasn't a bear. I knew it wasn't a bear. But stuff like that happens quite often a lot of times in the area. Like I had another researcher brand with me up there, and I actually took him into that same place too, and we went up to the top of the hill up to that tree line. He's a police officer out in South Carolina, and so we were up there hanging out. It's like, okay, we never have bugs chirping out there, hardly. Ever, in this particular night, he and I were out there in the crickets whatever. These chirping bugs were out there, all these insects they're out there. We were like screaming over each other, talking to each other, and all of a sudden, we're talking, We're still being really loud, and they just go dead silent, and he and I look at each other and we're still screaming over the bugs that aren't chirping anymore. It was startling to us, and so we sat there for a minute and I was looking over his shoulder, he was looking over mine. We knew there was a predator there. We knew there was something there because those bugs don't go dead silent for nothing, I mean everything, and the whole entire energy shifted. There was something out there. So we sat there for a minute. We were seeing hulking shadows crawling up I'm talking about crawling around us, and I felt personally, energetically, I felt like there was something down by my truck, which is down to the botom of the hill. It was a long way primpos. Something was moving in on us, and we saw it. So we both agreed, maybe it's safer to go back down by the truck. There's something down there too, so maybe we should make some space between us and whatever's up here and try to get down to the truck before something jumps out at us. And we did, and as we got down to the truck, we looked up and there were two gigantic figures standing right where we had been standing. Big figures, I'm going to say bigfoot, okay, but they were just shadowy. So to the best of my knowledge, that were bigfoot. That's the kind of activity a lot of times that we have. That's the most common thing that would happen. It's not like they're right there in our faces. They sneak around our base camp at night. We've had one that came into our base camp and screamed really loud and ran behind our tents as it were screaming, and then it proceeded the entire night to throw acorns and rocks at our tents all night. But yeah, that was fun. I've had the big rocks thrown at me before, sitting around base camp. A lot of times, if we're just hanging out a base camp, we have more activity there than we do out hiking. At night. They love to come watch we're there entertainment a lot of times, that's what happens, but there's no shortage of bigfoot sightings and activity. They don't want to be seen, they don't mind being heard. Though. There have been nights where we've been out in some of these fields, or not even in the fields, more like out in the trails. It sounds like owls or some kind of or a cow. One night we had a cow out on top of a mountain. There are no cows out there. We go so far out in the middle of nowhere, there's no cows. We're hearing like a mood. After it mood, it started laughing, and it was like the lung capacity on it was like it couldn't have the mood, and then laughed as much as it did like a human. It just was not humanly possible to make those sounds that they were making, and it was like they were messing with us and trying to be funny and toying with us a little bit, or maybe just entertaining us for a change, things like that. What happened was after we had been out in the field doing all this bigfoot research for all these years and having bigfoot experiences, things started shifting. Where As a head of one of my teams said, all roads lead back to ET in our team's experience. Now, I'm not saying that's the same for everybody who's out there, but with our team, there was a lot of ET experiences, So all roads lead back to ET. That is the case with my team. It's not the case with every team, But our research has morphed from being just a bigfoot field research team to being a research team of everything supernatural, whatever's out there. We don't go out there just looking for Bigfoot. Now we're out there encountering whatever's there. We're there for it. So that delves into all the cryptids. One of my teams, the guys that I go out with, is called Cryptid Warfare Operators. We've been out doing other stuff like investigating other cryptis like dog Man and stuff lately too. But it's really interesting because when we go and investigate these dog man sightings, it usually ends up being aggressive bigfoots.
Speaker 1: I want to get into the dog man thing for sure, because it's something I've only had at this point. I think four people that I've interviewed out of over a thousand people at this point, easy that I've interviewed that have had dog Man experiences, So I want to talk a little bit about and get into dog Man. What prompted you guys to get into that kind of research with those teams? Was it personal experiences of somebody on the team? Was it people reporting this in the area As far as saying, I've had an experience with dog Man and you guys are investigating it. What got you guys into that and prompted you to start looking into it? What have you found? Have you guys had experiences what you believe to be dog Man? If so, what kind of evidence are you finding in relation to dog Man?
Speaker 3: I had never even heard of dog Man. Really, I didn't know anything about dog Man until the head of one of my teams, Bob Grumpy Wilson r IP to Bob. He passed away last year. He was the head of the North Georgia Cryptive Field Researchers. I was part of his team since about twenty twelve. I joined his team. Even today we go out a lot doing our field research and stuff. But he was actually the Region five director of the North American Dogman Project, so he knew a way more about dog Man than anybody I know, he would go out and do field investigations. People a lot of times, I'm going to say, they get dog man and bigfoot confused. But I tend to do a little bit even bears too. Bears get thrown in the mix. People see things and they don't know what they're looking at a lot of times, and I have been even all of us, even if we're having a bigfoot experience, I think that considering there's what four different categories of bigfoots, like the Patty type, the Gugway type with the muzzle. There's this type four that looks like the Neanderthal man, like a caveman. There's one that looks like a chimpanzee, like the ape like look a month. So there's different types of those. There's all these different types of dogmen. If you go to the North American dog Man website, there's eight different types of dog men or seven different types of categories of them, and I've heard reports of all of them, and I've had people on my shows who have encountered almost every single type of them, including the hyena dogmen as well, which are really weird, pretty scary. Of course, the majority of the reports that I get are not violent, although they do have a bad rap and we heard stories about them ripping people to shreds and massacres and things like that. At some of these national parks. It's a whole other ballgame, really, And of course I do think that the investigations that I've done where people thought that they had been accosted or stalked by dogwing, I think they were bigfoots.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more sasquatch out to seem right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: And the reason that we get out there, we get asked, we get calls from people who were having encounters on their property. It's mostly people reaching out to us. The last dog man hunt that I went on was in Alabama actually, and one of the guys on the team at Cryptid Warfare he's a marine, his father's marine. His nephew was going into the Marines, and they had decided they were going to go camping before his nephew went off to boot camp. So they went to a national forest in Alabama. I'm not going to say which one was in North Alabama. They said they just wanted to go hiking. They went off trail, they went five miles off trail into this national forest. They had been there before without any kind of problems. They adn't think you were there were going, and they decided there's gone backpack height or backpack camp. And all they had was whatever they had on their back. So they got in there and they set up their little one man tents and stuff, and everything was fine. They were just going to enjoy nature and getting away from society for a while. They sat around eleven o'clock that night, they started getting surrounded by something and it led to one of the scariest nights of their lives, where they're actually sitting back to back waiting for something to attack them. They didn't if they were going to survive that night because they really couldn't get out of there. They'd hiked in so far, but they just didn't really stand a chance to get out of there. All they could do was hunker down and hope that everything worked out for them. And so they said right when the sun came up, they packed up everything and they were out of there as soon as the sun came up. So Brian, he texted me, He told me about it right after it happened, and he said, we should come out here. As a team which should bring the team out and find out what this is at some point. So we got the team together. There's only five of us, so there's a bigger team than that, but five Ovius met over there with Brian and his dad, two of the guys on the team, and myself and we went over there and it was absolutely wild. We hiked in about five miles off the trail to the exact location where they were. We set up our hammocks. We hamm at camps. One of the guys had a tent. We just posted up out there for the weekend. It was about one hundred and twenty five degrees out there. It was hot, just to add on to the high strangeness and the anxiety because it was a little and easy. Those guys are most of them are former military background and stuff. They're prepared, let's just say, if anything were to happen. So I'm not military background, but I'm prepared to if something were to happen. We were ready for whatever came at us. And we did have activity that night the first night. We did have activity in the next morning. There were bigfoot tracks around our camp and we set up most of the night. I mean, I ended up falling asleep at some point, but all night until the sun came up, at least one person was awake the entire night. You know, everybody's taking turns keep a watch around camp. But we never saw anything. We never saw it. It was very elusive and they stayed far enough out of the way where we just didn't pick anything up on fleer or thermal or anything. But the next morning we found tracks right outside of camp. It was definitely bigfoot. I'm going to put all my money on bigfoot out there while we were out there that night. But nonetheless, this park is known for having aggressive bigfoot. They are known for groups of bigfoots out there. They're also known for dog man sightings as well. We were prepared. I was actually ready to go see my first dog man. I was excited about that. But I did not get to see my first dog man. But you know, like I tell you something really crazy. There was a man walking out of the trail when we got there, and he was holding a big old rock. This is in the middle of nowhere. There's nobody out there. It's not a place that anybody goes to ever. There's trails out there. It's very isolated, and this man comes walking out of one of the trails that we were about to walk down, and I heard him ask him the guys. He was like, y'all ever heard of dragons and mud fossils or something. I forgot what he said exactly. He was like dragons, and the guys were like, yeah, we know about dragons. They were just brushing him off, and I was like, I know about dragon And what she got in your hand?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 3: And he goes, this is a dragon's wing. This is when we first got to this place where we had the bigfoot activity out there looking for dog Win. He said, I come out here a lot. My wife goes and walks these trails, and I found a dragon out here, he sayss like a fossilized dragon. He said, I come out here and I cleaned it up all the time, and it's covered in greenery and brush. Are you familiar with Mud Fossil University on YouTube? And I was like, yeah, I know about it. If you're not familiar with it, it's really interesting to look into. I don't know if everybody believes in it or not, but I think there's some validity to it because I saw the dragon. I saw it. He actually took us over where it was, and it sure enough looked like a gigantic dragon that had fossilized that became part of the landscape out there, So that was really crazy. When we went out there to do a dog man hunt, got accosted by bigfoots and we walked over a dragon while we were out there. I tell you, my life is so wild. It's so wild, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Speaker 1: It definitely sounds like it. You've mentioned it a couple of times before he let you get out of here. Tell everybody about your shows, what you got going on, where they can find all of your stuff, and we'll obviously link to it in the show notes. Go ahead and tell everybody where they can find your stuff.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I am known as the Cryptid Huntress. I have a YouTube channel called the Cryptid Huntress. I also have a website. It's just the Cryptihuntress dot com and you can find all of my social media links there. Just look up the Cryptid Huntress and you'll find me. I'm all over the place. I have live shows every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday, so you can find me on my channel, and I'm also on other people's channels all the time and doing other shows, and I stay busy, but I do spend a lot of time out in the woods. A Brian said, I'm a member of four different teams and we are all pretty active. Two of those teams are super active and so yeah, y'all just can come find me over on the Cryptid Huntress on YouTube.
Speaker 1: I will have it LinkedIn the show notes. You guys, check it out right there. Go show her some love, give or a follow, make some comments, watch some videos. Jessica, it has been a pleasure to have you and I've had a blast talking to you.
Speaker 3: Thank you. It's been a great time. Thank you so much for me. It's nice to finally get to meet you too. They say you don't gotta go home, but.
Speaker 2: You can't stay.
Speaker 4: No, I don't want to be.
Speaker 3: We're all out it.
Speaker 4: Chid this job, that Chid, everything came right back, right back.
Speaker 3: Joy for me, Joy stay right there, come.
Speaker 4: In right aways, dons side in states, ass instills s s S S S S S side stay state, still suss games, still state, pase passes and pass used past past