Speaker 1: Welcome to the snarts Egg.
Speaker 2: You're about to teach.
Speaker 3: Your name's glazed by the great Chris Ray, Go, Derek Blackmat and Tom Sway.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some shit. Sit back and prepare for some lazy.
Speaker 4: Hello, everybody, Welcome to the snark Tank Podcast. It's a rainy day in Los Angeles. First rainy day. We did this remote because I'm going to be flying soon and I just figured like, let's just keep the cadence of doing remote until I'm back able to do it consistently. Had no idea that it was raining as tumultuously as it was, so it's.
Speaker 5: Pretty good it worked out.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's anny where I'm at right now. It is outside right now.
Speaker 4: There are rain drops that are I'm not even exaggerating the size of small pickup trucks that falling down.
Speaker 1: That would be literally an end of a day's scenario. It's not so bad.
Speaker 4: Actually, you'd think it'd be worse than it is. But you know a lot of sturdy architecture here somehow.
Speaker 1: Like that that rain drop. Would you think there's a minimum size on main rain drop and a maximum size chips there has to be right, Yeah, wait maximum size of rain drops?
Speaker 5: Is there a minimum size of the minimums? Probably missed?
Speaker 3: No, technically yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Look, let's before we gonna star Tank podcast. It's to be Chris's, Tim Derek and Timtweeny patroon dot com.
Speaker 5: Slice is Snarktank.
Speaker 4: Remember you can go over there early access, ad free episodes, exclusive episodes. You know, you get to ask your questions, you get to write in your gestions, you get to get your name right at the end of the show.
Speaker 1: Go over there.
Speaker 5: Check it out.
Speaker 1: So that we have there's a minimum size. Oh cool, the minimum size is said to be zero point five millimeters.
Speaker 5: Amazing. We're working out some new.
Speaker 1: And then the maximum size is considered to be five point five millimeters. Okay, so that's a big rain and a small rain.
Speaker 4: Right, We've got some new tiers, We've got some new stuff. We're we're shopping some new stuff for some maybe some new tiers or maybe some stuff added to replace some bl tiers in the past as well. So keep an eye out for that is gonna be some fun stuff ahead. But uh, in the meantime, are you done researching grain and maximum sizes of rain.
Speaker 1: It is interesting these are like really dumb questions that are actually kind of you know, like, oh, I've never thought about that.
Speaker 5: But you did think about it though, because you're googling it.
Speaker 1: Well, clearly, yes, that's that was implied by what I said. Chris hey, Chris.
Speaker 3: Hey, do you uh, do you think you remember how many? How many memory cards do you have for PlayStation?
Speaker 4: How memory oh? How many memory cards like for the original PlayStation?
Speaker 1: Yeah, PlayStation and PlayStation two? Like you think I had to.
Speaker 4: I think I might have had like a max. I think I might have had three or four. I remember I had one that was really cool. It was like a translucent orange with like a black I had had the black plug.
Speaker 1: I had the glossy black one like little sparkles on it for my PS two one. I thought that was really cool. Nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like those like see through kind of plate ones. I only bring it up because I, you know, I recently I'm collecting the old hardware.
Speaker 1: Oh did you get your PS two?
Speaker 3: And well, it'll be herefore, it's gonna be probably rained on, it'll be here today.
Speaker 5: And uh, I was I'm specifically so I talked about this music.
Speaker 3: So there's two types of music generators that were on PS two, and I think the one that I'm looking for, though there's there's two different types. There's just a there's like one that was a tied to MTV. There's like MTV music generator something, and then there's two. There's three of them, but the second one I think is what I'm looking for.
Speaker 5: I'm not one hundred scent sure. And then there was the other one that I know you know of.
Speaker 3: I think you've probably played it before because I had like a like kind of an orange yellow pace.
Speaker 4: Yeah, an orange thing with like a blue kind of it was like a music I think it was called literally just called music maker.
Speaker 5: Yeah, music maker. I think Magic's music maker.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So there's that, and then there's another, and I think I'm looking for the other one. I bring this up because I was like, oh, which memory card I have old memory of whichever game it is, And then I was like, oh, yeah, I probably have like three memory cards or something, and I'm like, oh wait, no, there's what the hell is this?
Speaker 1: That's so why that is a crazy amount of memory cards. I don't remember having this MIDI And I'm like, why, Yeah, maybe now that I think about it, maybe I had more.
Speaker 3: I remember specifically some of them, like this is okay classic PlayStation when that has some weird fucking some car on it or something.
Speaker 5: Or was that like from from place?
Speaker 3: This is Vigilanty eight, the fucking the that try to compete with uh Twisted Metal.
Speaker 5: Do you remember that?
Speaker 1: That's right? I forgot a.
Speaker 3: Very soft, more realistic as it could be right a version. There was no clowns or black men with giant tires and Vigilanty eight, but.
Speaker 5: It was yeah, it was all right, and uh yeah, so.
Speaker 3: This is this is I'm so curious to see what the fuck are on all of these because I.
Speaker 1: How can they all be used? It doesn't even make any So I was.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, that many games.
Speaker 4: I mean, it would make sense that they would be, like you would need more than a couple of them, but I just feel like I would just I don't know. I don't remember having that many. I must have, though, now that I think about it, I must have had at least like.
Speaker 5: Like just to pussy to erase some stuff.
Speaker 3: I guess it's like, oh, I can't even though I have things, I'm never gonna play again type ship.
Speaker 4: I think I genuinely when I was a kid, I just didn't know how to de shit. So I was just like, I guess I needed new one. They were pretty commonplace though, like, they weren't that hard to get out. They weren't that expensive either. It wasn't like the PSVDA. You remember when that came out and they had like the proprietary uh mini SSDSD. I remember, yeah, here you were like, yeah, it was like forty bucks for like five gigs or some some nonsense.
Speaker 5: That was crazy that they did that. They really fucked.
Speaker 4: Themselves over that for no reason. But you know, live and learn. Not a lot going on, not a lot going on in the world. So I made a joke about Hassan shocking the shit out of his dog or I think, I don't even remember what I said. But the guys had not seen that story, so we didn't riff super deep into it at all, which is so naturally. We made it the thumbnail of the previous episode to just completely mislead.
Speaker 1: I had to.
Speaker 3: I was thinking, you know what when I when when I made that thumbnail, it made me think of the episode we did, or we said we met or Joe Rogan reached out to us. It was a complete fucking like bullshit red Harry go so bunny, did.
Speaker 1: Anybody even comment on that?
Speaker 4: I feel like I looked at the comments and nobody seemed to care that we made that up.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I forgot to check, but that that would be crazy.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so Hassan did he. So let'sten, let's let's state the facts. Let's let's state the facts about this whole thing.
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 4: I want to be perfectly clear. I'm so sick of hearing about this guy. I'm so sick of like seeing this guy's nave all over Twitter, like it's so it's boring as fuck. But he did, in fact turn around and shock the shit of his dog with a with a two prong taser.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that he shot out of a.
Speaker 1: It was like small gun.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's what you call the lazy man's cattle prod because it's like nine feet long, you know, it's right, Yeah, and like the you know, the the ranchers are like, man, I I don't want to get ab out of my seat. But then cows being crazy and then the saw and talked about he was watching that he was watching like a documentary on ranchers, and he left like for the thirty minutes, and then he came back and he was like, oh.
Speaker 1: I really could use that that chalker.
Speaker 5: You don't look like, oh that's what he sounds.
Speaker 3: I can really I can really use those that thing, you know, not for anything crazy, but I just think it would be really cool to have, you know.
Speaker 5: He turned around.
Speaker 4: He turned around, he snapped an a cog scope on this taser and then aimed at his dog and shot it. I think the prongs ended up in the dog's eyes too, which is really a shame. So now the dog is blind and electrocuted, doesn't know where, doesn't know where to go.
Speaker 5: It's a shame. Yeah, it's a shame.
Speaker 4: But everybody's talking about it because it's the It's everybody talks about everything Hasan.
Speaker 5: Does everything, everything he does doesn't matter. I recorded a.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: I couldn't even be fucked it, And and the and the the side channel I'm doing is minimal editing. It's almost nothing. If I fuck up is really the only time I need to edit something, and then just you know, fix the compression or whatever.
Speaker 4: And you should make a channel where like in the middle, like you're doing real commentary. But like so it's ten minute videos, but like at some point in the in like whether it's minute two or minute seven, you throw up violently, but you don't cut it out.
Speaker 5: You keep going and you keep son shocked.
Speaker 1: And uh, yeah, people have a lot to say about it.
Speaker 3: That's actually, if if I could throw up on command, that that would be something I would.
Speaker 4: I would absolutely do. It'd be like Report of the Week. But like, uh, with vomit, I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people were just waiting and then uh, and then you do live shows and people are like having fucking ponchos.
Speaker 1: Like you're just aller the Splash show.
Speaker 5: I hope he pukes on it.
Speaker 1: Oh man, mouth gape. Oh my god, that's so gross. Yeah, yeah it is. You guys started talking about it. Of course it's fucking.
Speaker 4: So how do you feel you how do you feel about electrocuting your dog in the middle of your stream?
Speaker 1: I think that's insane. I think it's I think that's so like I forgot people did it like that to animals?
Speaker 3: Have you have you looked into all of that ship like like whatever? He Because I was getting on my for U side of Twitter, I was getting like confirmation that it obviously you did it, and then all and then people being like, no, you guys are stupid, like this was just a horrible circumstance that looks like he did it, but here's all the real facts. And I was getting like, like, let me give you an example. So it was the caller, people like it's a shot collar or something. And then I saw Ethan Klein by that caller and then it wasn't. It wasn't hurting him. He was expecting it to like hurt because he wanted to prove that it sucks because Hassan said it's a vibration caller. But then I saw some of the people say like, no, that particular model goes up way more notches than Ethan ever went up to, so it does have the And I was like, well, there's no proof of that.
Speaker 1: I feel like if yeah, that's kind of things like I feel like.
Speaker 4: Ethan would would have everyone. I think I think he would have a reason, every reason.
Speaker 1: To make it if anyone, if anyone would do it to be Ethan. The thing is, yeah, it didn't look it just didn't look good. Like I think the way it looked it does not bode well for him. The way the doggie yelped. It didn't look well for him either, the fact that he didn't show it immediately. Like I'm not even saying if he like did it or not. It doesn't look it just optically like I'm looking at from you, I'm from a pittol. It doesn't look good. This does not look good at all.
Speaker 3: He's admitted as such. He's admitted as such. I didn't say that, No.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 4: I will admit like that. That to me was like the only thing that I came around because like, I don't know, man, I've anybody who has dogs, like my dog will just yell sometimes and it's just like, oh, something's wrong, and then you're just like you just don't know what it is.
Speaker 5: It's kind of endiscernible.
Speaker 1: U huh.
Speaker 5: I don't know what the fuck man. Maybe he shocked her, maybe he didn't.
Speaker 4: The thing that confuses me was just like that your dog yelps and then you turn around, then you're like and then you just show No. That to me was the weirder part, you know what I mean, Even weirder than if he had shocked her, Like I don't know why you would shock your dog for like moving like that, but like I don't know people, there's I don't know anything about dog training, Like maybe that's something I fucking know you don't remember.
Speaker 1: I remember dogs and dog training.
Speaker 5: That's like I remember there was one.
Speaker 4: I've only been in one situation where I've seen a family shock a dog and it's because they were it was like running into like running into the street, and they shocked her, so it like yelped and it came back, which I think is like probably the only time I've ever seen is like, yeah, I mean, if you're gonna ren if you heard it a little to save it from being flattened by a truck, Okay.
Speaker 1: You're not supposed to shot, like I think, like I think shocking, Like.
Speaker 4: I think you're not supposed to shock him either, But like that's the only time I've ever seen it, And I'm like, yeah, I mean, I guess. But like for step off the plate, like it's a it's a hysterical image though, I have to say, like the the the image of his son turning around and electric to his dog is very funny, Like that is a very funny premise.
Speaker 3: And then he also like because he reaches off camera a little bit, and so it looks like he triggered it something.
Speaker 1: He said, it does look good.
Speaker 3: He said it was his zen pack, like because all those fucking people do the nicotine gum.
Speaker 5: Now that's like the new thing, I guess.
Speaker 1: And uh, the fact he didn't like like, I don't know, like, well look at that. Even you could have avoided all this by just showing it immediately. The thing that's crazy, but like, oh, this is not it. But the problem is that I don't think that would have fixed it, to be honest, No, no, no, I mean I think it would have. I think it would have got a lot of like shit out of the way immediately, where it would have been like, okay, well we have more proof on this side than the other side. You know. Let me just say this.
Speaker 4: The thing that's craziest about it is for somebody who's in the public eye, who is as watched as he is, you would think that you would have some level of self awareness to be like, oh, my dog just yelped in pain while I'm ranting.
Speaker 1: Me, I should probably at least check on the dog.
Speaker 4: That to me is like crazy to me, Like I just I don't understand, Like if I was in a situation I'd be like, oh, people are gonna look at this weird if I just sit here.
Speaker 1: It's the same idea, Like it's some idea of like you know, when you have your dogs, right, if you have like people to have dogs that bark all the time, they don't go to the dog every time the dog starts barking. You know. No, No, people's that babies cry all the time. You know, at a certain point on parentsy, you know, they kind of dissociate crying in general. There's the baby's cry. Some babies just cry a fox honey, you know. Yeah, granted there's difference between crying and screaming of a baby, but like there's you know, people dissociated, you know, like it's kind of the way, like even for me now, like I babies crying really annoys me. It just genuinely bothers me.
Speaker 5: I've seen it.
Speaker 1: I've seen I've seen it bothers me. But like I've seen.
Speaker 4: Him around, I've seen him around crying babies, and I watched him many times. Never I've watched his fist clenched like real heart like to the point where he was like there was blood trickling down his knuckles.
Speaker 3: You've never, you never, because I saw him lean into a baby's face and infant's face and say shut up as loud as he could to where his vocal courts actually started excruciating, had some blood spurt like it was.
Speaker 1: It was pretty baby. A baby just falls asleep. I've seen him.
Speaker 5: I've seen like Kingston does not like crying babies at all.
Speaker 1: I don't like crying babies at all. It's really aggrevating sound. Yeah, but also the fact that was around it so much growing up. But now it doesn't bother me morecause I'm like, I remember my niece and my nephews thing all the time. So I just gotta like fan out this baby making noise. But that's what happens. People just day like there. People don't think, I don't. I don't know. What does that say?
Speaker 3: What does that say about him? If you think that he disassociated? Would that mean that this happened so often?
Speaker 1: He's always shot his dog. He gets annoyed from his dog freaking what you call it, like just stepping off. I don't know, man, I personally, you know, walk them down city where he's like in the back and like.
Speaker 4: Someone should someone should mod Hassan as electro into Spider Man PS four.
Speaker 1: As Raiden already that it was too perfect, got to do more like the Raiden one was perfect. I was like, this is great. Raiden's great.
Speaker 3: But also I just look because it's just since Palpatine's like pure evil. I was like, like, come on, it's it's a given. Palpatine is perfect. He's got the force lightning man, that's what that's what he does.
Speaker 1: Uh fucking I love that.
Speaker 5: It was just that image of just the dog being electrocuted that's circulated around.
Speaker 1: I was like, where is Where is just the electricity and frame. There's no dog anymore, it's just lightning. That is so perfect. It is funny.
Speaker 5: It is funny. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So one thing I that seems so weird to me though, too, like where I'm at at where I'm at with it is I'm kind of I mean different, mainly because, like I say, if it was confirmed, he's like, oh he's using the shot calls like, bro, don't fucking do that.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 5: What are you retarded? Yeah, it's crazy, like stop, that's simple.
Speaker 3: But also to the many and many people that are you're pretaining because I know there's the economy of hitting a sign. You can make a lot of money just shitting on them, no matter what I know, X money and people like that leading the charge asthment goal blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: I get that.
Speaker 3: So I understand why they're trying to make it a bigger deal than it is. Because I always say, all right to people who talk about if they normally talk about pet advocacy for like taking care of them, well, you have every right to be very concerned, and whatever you're saying, I'm completely cool with.
Speaker 1: But like for the I.
Speaker 3: Would say for like ninety percent of people that are just don't actually care. Like, like I asked a question to anybody listening, have you ever said anything to a pet owner when a person's walking the dog in the middle of the summer on the street while its paws are burning, it's extremely discomforting, Like, have.
Speaker 1: You ever said anything to them?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: You have?
Speaker 5: I egg those people, I mean with the car literally should you?
Speaker 3: But see don't, but you should egg them and also let them know why because then they're just gonna keep doing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why I write the reason why on the egg I write I write this is I write a very long a very long paragraph about uh, walking your dog.
Speaker 1: On hot that is magically stupid. That is so magically stupid. And it's like when they see this, they're gonna really change their mind. And the egg breaks and you're like, I had to lead that memo.
Speaker 3: I had to leave that art festival or whatever I ran into you at, like a festival or some or art thing downtown or something. Yeah, And I had to leave after a while because I was getting upset because there was it was so hot that day, it was so hot and the amount of I saw some people carrying their dogs.
Speaker 5: I'm like, great, cool, you know, props to you.
Speaker 3: And then just people just I just it just people since they don't have you, since they have shoes on, they don't think about that ship. They're not thinking about how insanely hot the floor is. And that drives me insane because like I can see the dog visibly uncomfortable, expecially the way they're wopping walking wopping.
Speaker 5: There they're walking and crying. There's like there's tears in all their eyes. They're like saying ouch, ouch, ouch and shut off.
Speaker 3: Walk normal, And like I'll see ship like that and that it annoys me to know when and and there's there's many other examples right of people like doing flash kicks, like their guile to their dog and stuff like they're doing like crazy ship and and I'm like, all right, listen, if you're not gonna say nothing about none of that stuff, like, let's not talk about one of the most pampered dogs in the fucking world that may happen to have some retarded, fucking shot collar that clearly doesn't work because the dogs still moving, it's still doing It's think because I guess the apparently he he yelled at the dog or was annoyed the dog because he wants the dog to sleep on that cot because like, oh, it's a big dog, and if it sleeps on the floor, it's you know, it's gonna be bad for its authritis when it gets older. But the one thing I was thinking, okay, let's just say that's for the sake of that argument, the dog was trying to get on the floor to sleep. Why is the question? My thought would be, My theory is that dog's hairy as shit. It's probably hot, floor is cold, hardwood, hardwood floor is cold. Probably just wants to sleep on a cold floor. So even that on my Hassan, your dog's uncomfortable. Let its sleep on the floor for a little while.
Speaker 1: What is wrong with you? Up?
Speaker 4: He wheels, he wheels a he throws a pumpkin bomb, and then the dog becomes a green dog.
Speaker 5: The dog becomes a green dog.
Speaker 1: Skelety no green human skeleton. Have we seen Spider Man in theaters this weekend? Me and Lily we saw two point one? Oh yeah, what the hell I was playing? Yeah? It was a two point one was playing and I was We were watching it and it was just so many fucking there were just different moments like that. The elevator moment was different, which is funny.
Speaker 4: The moment yea the elevator him the elevator one is him giving him like pitches on like business.
Speaker 1: Ye dude, I can't get over. I can't get over how ridiculous the moment where he throws the car at him is, because that is just that is just straight up a crazy act. That is just genuinely a wild actor. He was like, I'm gonna and pure luck, pure luck on it. Pure luck. He's like, you did not know atto? Pure luck on his I think I read right now.
Speaker 4: I want to see the script for the for the movie because like I wonder if it's like because if you watch that scene, it doesn't I'm sure there's like a stylistic reason for it, but like it doesn't make sense that Otto would have thrown the car like in universe Like I mean like like literally like in the scene, like he's nowhere to be seen. Like I think the implication is almost like there's.
Speaker 1: Commotion going on.
Speaker 4: In like like Doc is wreaking havoc running down the street and the car like went out of control and drove into the fucking building.
Speaker 5: Because he's not there.
Speaker 1: No, like he's not outside Christ. He definitely throws the car.
Speaker 5: I think that's the implication for sure.
Speaker 1: No, he but like he throws the car Chris, because the car doesn't come like jettison through it's in the air. It's thrown cars ramp off of Chris, Chris. I don't know where this is coming from. It's confused.
Speaker 4: I'm serious, watch the movie again. He's nowhere near them. I just he would have had to throw the car five city blocks.
Speaker 1: No, I think the best you can in he came off of a building and through the building. He threw the car down. That is like the only way I can give it to you. But he clearly throws the car because the car doesn't careem up. The car is sailing through the air at the back of Peter. I don't know. I think it's like I was, like, what's going on? Then it's also funny because the car is like not in the place. Also, after the scene is over, there's no car in there and there's just one guy that saw Peter break up out of like the out of the thing, and it's like one guy to the left and like a scene, like half a scene later that's like did you guys see that? Did you can see him?
Speaker 4: The Spiderman Spider Man Spider Man two point one is weird, Like I like parts of it, but like I think I think the original cuts better.
Speaker 1: I think I think two point one is funny. I think I think the scene. I think the scene in the elevator is a really funny scene. Though I think that scene is genuinely hilarious, like let's go Children's come brand of pajamas and I'm like, this is fucking hilarious. It's too long.
Speaker 4: They do have like other scenes with like Mary Jane and her friends that gives more context.
Speaker 1: Like the wedding one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so like it it's not necessary. Though it's not necessary, it comes across it. It just makes her story less.
Speaker 4: It makes her story like slightly less dickish for like abandoning somebody at the altar, even though it's still like a pretty like cruel thing to do.
Speaker 1: And then there's lingering shots. There's more lingering shots of Peter and I'm like, this is just.
Speaker 4: And then there's that scene of autow Octavius joking it. Yeah, it's the very beginning of the film. It's like before it flashes to MJ's face on the billboard, it's like it's just a close up of Alfred billion a crank and crank and hog.
Speaker 1: Yeah as Alfa Len he doesn't have the arms yet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know it's him, it's just the actor.
Speaker 3: I'm rewatching this scene right now. And the only thing that they need to do after they after the car is thrown, it needs to cut to him immediately walking because it shows like his feet. There's a brief period where he's scanning the area, Peter and there's nothing happening right, and so still we're here like where the fuck is he? And then after then it shows him walking up. It's like, cut that out, Why is that even there?
Speaker 1: It would make it.
Speaker 5: It makes it weird, It.
Speaker 1: Makes it, It makes it so.
Speaker 4: He's like, it makes it so he's like a horror Yeah, you know what I mean, Like it's it's that's definitely like an evil dead thing where it's just like.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's more reveal a reveal a villain thing where it's like reveal a villain apart approaching. It's like, how it's I understand, yeah, but it's like it doesn't make sense because it would have to inuuate that he was standing there for a bit, people were going on about their days, and then he threw a car and then approached a little further. Because it's in the city, so there is like there's the cafe, the sidewalk, the street, and then another building on either side.
Speaker 3: You know, it's something after he threw the car. That's the question. He's approaching, No, see, he's not. I'm saying that. There's like a few seconds Peter takes to scan the area and nothing is shown. He's nowhere in sight.
Speaker 1: Show it is that he's on a building. He's on the building that's facing the cafe. So then they's the only way to make sense of it. That is the only way I think you could see the I just closed out of frame. Whatever the.
Speaker 4: Now here's here's my question. Do you think do you think Alfred Molina or not Alfred? But do you think doctor Octopus would he? No spider Man? Do you think Spider Man would you stand up in riad.
Speaker 1: H black Suit? I don't even think. I don't even think.
Speaker 4: Black stand up comedy at real?
Speaker 1: Actually, like Spider Man, I'm not gonna it's like what spider Man got a lot very out of, like I don't know, to get some really good dinner. It's like, no, I.
Speaker 5: Think I think spider Man.
Speaker 4: I think black Suit spider Man would absolutely take the money from the Saudi Arabian.
Speaker 1: Uh. You know, you guys have no respect for my favorite character in fiction. I have you both.
Speaker 5: I think I have great respect.
Speaker 1: I hate so much.
Speaker 4: You don't understand black Suit. You you just don't understand the character of Spider Man. You don't think black Suit would do that?
Speaker 1: No, Why the black suit doesn't make Spider Man fucking evil? It doesn't make you evil?
Speaker 3: Almost killed Rhino in the animated series.
Speaker 5: Yeah, flattened him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the rhone that takes.
Speaker 3: Wait, so is the blood money worse than almost flattening somebody?
Speaker 5: I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Probably i'd argue maybe Rhino maybe not really that bad of a villain either.
Speaker 4: If the Black Suit doesn't make Spider Man evil, then why in Spider Man three, after Peter gets the black suit, is he on the phone with doctor Kirk Connors? And why does he say shalom?
Speaker 1: He does say shalom? Right, he does how to respect? You know? So? How could it not say that he started digging into his Jewish interestry a little more, you know, right, it's clearly Jewish ancestry.
Speaker 3: You know what about what he calls mister Dickovich the herd are What about that part?
Speaker 1: Right? Because? I mean, that's not that's not evil, that's not evil. It's not great, it's not great, it's not evil. Would it be evil if mister Dickovich was black? Would it be evil? Uh? Wouldn't say evil? Definitely not heroic.
Speaker 4: There you have it, guys, Shouting the N word at a black man is not evil, but it's certainly not heroic.
Speaker 5: We have a we have a clear death.
Speaker 1: It's very it's very very safe.
Speaker 6: That is the That is the safest thing I've ever heard anybody say.
Speaker 3: One of those dad shirts, you know how like people go to Target and they buy like a thirteen dollars shirt and they give it they get to their dad and you see them wearing it. Like there's a stupid quote on it. Can we have that as a whatever you just said, it's a shouting in word at a black man. Is not evil, but it's not heroic, is that it?
Speaker 1: Or how did you say it? It's it's not evil, but it's not hers. You'll make some types angry with that, for sure.
Speaker 5: That'll be a live laugh love exactly.
Speaker 3: It's it's just like in that category with the same type of calligraphy.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, like the occasional like it's it's straight faced text, but then occasionally there's like a cursive Yeah, anyway.
Speaker 5: We're talking about it.
Speaker 4: I think Spider Man would do the comedy Festival and he'd go on podcasts afterwards defending his decision to do it. Yeah, as many people have, which you.
Speaker 1: Know, disrespecting my homie. Please.
Speaker 4: It made me the whole odd thing made me realize how like immature a lot of it and and to in fairness, obviously they're immature, like they're comedians. Like I don't think I don't know a single comedian that isn't like immature in some way, but like to an astounding degree it's not even immature.
Speaker 1: Is that comedians are still people and people are stupid.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, like the level of matureity being like, I guess, I guess because I went over there and did comedy for the people. I guess, Uh, you guys think that the people are the same as their government, and so you're all racist.
Speaker 5: I guess fuck me, I guess.
Speaker 4: Like that's what when he Cumming said, I think, yeah, her thing where it's just like you're racist for assuming that the government and the people are the same. It's like, no, that's not what anybody's really saying. No, I feel like, and I know you're mature enough to I know you know.
Speaker 1: That that's not what they're saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's the thing that they're kissing everybody off is they're they're inventing like these arguments there there's basically you know, straw men and in some cases just straight up red herrings where they're just completely shipping the subject to something else. And it's like, bro, people have voiced their concerns in their comment sections exactly what it is, Saudi blood money. You are doing a state sponsored thing.
Speaker 1: This is matter. You had an.
Speaker 3: Agent that booked a fucking venue a separate of the government, which people do all the time when they visit countries. You know, like performing for the people is not the fucking problem. And they're acting like they don't know that, and it's like, yeah, you know that.
Speaker 4: It would be like if you did stand up comedy in Israel right now and you were paid by net and Yahoo to.
Speaker 1: Do it, like directly by IDs.
Speaker 5: Directly by the idea.
Speaker 4: It's like an ID comedy where you're there and you're you're sitting in.
Speaker 1: By apak, like directly by them. That is where the problem comes from. And it's like the fact that like, but these are comedians also, like comedians aren't meant to be the smartest people in the fucking rooms. You know, we've unfortunately given them that that credibility of people being like, oh, these are like really social wars, like some of them have been. There have been quite a few who have been like definitely like warriors of the progressive mentality.
Speaker 5: But the exception. It's the exception, it's not the rule.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely, but like these the vast majority of these, like Bill Burr's been a voice of reason often at times. I agree, Yes, he's been a very reasonable voice. I still like Billboard independent of this. I just think this is, like, bro, this is not the direction you go, like if the things you were champion, These people exemplify it, like straight up sheely exemplify the idea of killing someone like you. I would even say, like if you went there and you critique them while you were there, they would chop you up.
Speaker 4: Probably they were at the very least they would at the maybe not somebody like. That's what's so frustrating though about this is that like these people, a lot of these people are high profile enough that they actually kind of wouldn't, Like I don't think they could get away with it, Like somebody like Bill Burr if they like criticize the Saudi government on stage, like, they couldn't get away with just killing Bill Burr like on stage, Like he actually has a level of like protection that a lot of people don't have. So for him to go up there and just like play it really safe is particularly like like not to say that I would be like brave or whatever and go do it. I just simply wouldn't put myself in that position in the first exactly. And I know that because I've not not that I've had the exact same thing, but I've I've turned down money to do shit like this before. Yes, So, like, it's not it's not difficult to imagine in the scenario being like, oh, do you want to perform comedy for the for the for the crown princes of Saudi Arabia who cut up jabal Kushogi and put them in a fucking garbage bag. Ah No, Yeah, it's pretty it's pretty really simple.
Speaker 1: It's very simple.
Speaker 3: And uh and you know that, like they said that, there's I think that the biggest problem is I feel like a lot of comedians were trying to put themselves in the zeitgeist, that they were the uh, some type of gate keepers, or they were some type of intellectual something.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: It was never the audience. The audience were like, you guys are funny. We like hearing your takes on stuff because they'll be funny about ship. And it seems like they were trying to give themselves that and and why I think that, Particularly when they started talking to politicians, people were like, you guys are ill equipped to talk to these people.
Speaker 5: You're just comedians.
Speaker 3: Why are you fucking These guys are coming on to promote and white whitewatch their their image and to you know, seem reasonable and shit like that, and you don't have the balls or you don't have the wit to actually trap them or challenge them and do investigative journalism or anything like that. And so people were upset at those people that were inviting them on, because if they actually did revere these comedians, they would be like, oh, yeah, you can do this, It'll be great, like bring these politicians on and tear to pieces. But no, like I don't think any of No, they and many people agree. They're like, bro, just if you're gonna be like Mark Marin having Obama on, don't talk about policies and then it'll be less offensive, you know, even though I still think it's.
Speaker 4: Weird because then I saw that this morning and I was like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Why is everybody just it's I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just think I think comedians just stay far the fuck away from not politics.
Speaker 5: It's like a subject. But politicians like I.
Speaker 1: Think they have to just question. I don't know why everyone's balls disappear. I don't know why it's not their job to question them either.
Speaker 5: That's thing.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, I think, I think. I think as an American it is your job to question them. I think when you're when you're when you're faking, you have to, you know. Unfortunately, they're like you like, I'm like, if you're if you're a figure even for us right as much as much as we shipp and we we funk around, if we had someone like Trump point and we'd have to question him, we would have to. There's no way we don't question it. I would ask him, you so why, I would ask him where's the files? I'm like, bro, why does if you're innocent, released the files? That's it.
Speaker 3: Ask I'll just tell you're in them. Yeah, you're best friend with this guy. He's he did it. He said in an interview that, well, that's always like, Okay, let's say like this right now.
Speaker 1: Let's say if you're you're like this black man, I don't like him, gun him down, but venezuela something. This one, this black one is a little Hispanic put him there, he'll fit right in. But the thing is this, like, if you're if let's just say, you're getting blamed for something, right, You're girlfriend's like, I don't trust you. You're on you're you're you're talking to somebody. You're being blamed. What do you do to prove you're not being blamed? Give them the thing that they're give them a device that is helping them be blame. So just give it to them. You're like, oh, here, you check through this, and they checked through it, they'll find it. That's all you have to do. If he's innocent, he would just show them he's in Listen. They're like, okay, I guess here you go. Guys, did you see did you see this?
Speaker 3: A few days ago when a reporter brilliantly followed up on like, hey, so how's it going, like, because he was saying, trying to end these wars maybe will help him get into heaven.
Speaker 1: He's hoping to get into heaven.
Speaker 3: And then so people following up on that on the plane, they're like, hey, so how's that going, Like do you do you feel like you're getting He's like, I was just being cute, Like I don't think I've getting into heaven, like I don't think I haven't.
Speaker 4: He says, I don't think I'm hen't bound. I think that is what he said. But let's now that we're in that, we have a question about this. Uh huh, So I'm gonna I'm just gonna you know what. Yeah, we'll just move into questions anyway, because we're kind of in this terror for you already. Remember, you can go to Patronic compsa's a start tank. Ask us a question there, give us a pitch for like a little story to share with us.
Speaker 1: Some some I'm I don't think I'm going. I don't think I'm going to heaven. I'm scared. I'm scared.
Speaker 4: We've got a question from Hammer Game where he says, what do you guys think is making Trump so sure he's not going to heaven? Specifically, he just recent he just recently literally said there's nothing he could do anymore to go to heaven. Makes me wonder what in particularly he's talking about. Maybe it's because he's gay. I don't think it's because he's gad that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That is crazy. That is I don't think he's gay.
Speaker 4: That would be fucking hilarious. Though that would be wild if that was the reason, though, if like he just like I, I am gay, I like men, and I'm I just know, no matter what I do, no matter how many Palestinians I grind into dust, never gay.
Speaker 3: The things he's done out of all the little girls, he's definitely allegedly.
Speaker 1: That's how I he was gay, Derek that I was.
Speaker 4: I was, I was molesting all of these young girls, and I was like, I'm so down into this.
Speaker 1: I'm so but I gotta do it. I gotta keep up.
Speaker 5: I gotta keep up appearances.
Speaker 1: I gotta. I can't be it, can't be a prude, can you? Can you have my leftover? Z Epstein. I'm not into this. I'm not into this. I want to go I want to go home and jerk.
Speaker 4: Off to I want to go home and jerk off to man's spot.
Speaker 1: Like the way in the Rock Johnson, he makes me rocky.
Speaker 3: I need to know his first of all, his base is probably gonna think it's fucking AI or something that him saying that. But I want to know, for anyone who's like not completely brainwashing that way, what do you think of this statement?
Speaker 5: Like he is there is dead to rights.
Speaker 3: He thinks he's hell bound, you know, like if you believe in the lore, obviously he is like obvious, Uh, what do you think of this? What do you think of your your boy admitting because obviously he's facing his own mortality. He's getting older, he's he's his health is declining super fast. Like seeing him just two years ago versus now is crazy, it's actually yeah, it's yeah. I haven't even heard any pep in his voice one time since he's been president. He's pretty cooked, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, the the impression that I do is very specifically, like twenty seventeen Trump, Yeah, he had like he had like he's like they're all going to hell, you know right now? Right now he sounds like a sick Zach. He sounds like Zach when he's sick. Yeah, yeah, and it's you know, it's unfortunate. So what what I mean? He just it's all encompassing. He knows what he did, he knows everything that he's done.
Speaker 3: As far as fucking like to become a billionaire, and what he's doing now still even hawking fake shit, right yeah, it's still doing fucking like, uh, it's boring, excuse.
Speaker 4: Me, it's it's just so it's just like how long are we gonna do?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: But how long is this going to happen for? Like he's just gonna be saying he's I don't know. The way that I look at it is like he's been on record where he said like we love the poorly educated, and he's like smart people don't like me. And I'm just like, all right, I take your word. Yeah, yeah, I believe you. I you know, I'm just I'm not gonna at a certain point like that's the only clip that I have where I just I send it to people when when they when they disagree with me.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, here's here's two quick clips, and you know what, you make up your mind. I don't. I don't know what to tell you, really, dude, Like I agree with your president. I agree with your guy.
Speaker 3: There are moments when he's like him saying he's not getting into heaven, Like I agree, you know, even though I obviously don't believe in the Lord. But if I did, I'd be like, yes, clearly, how could you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Did you see he on he Truth saying that Biden send in a bunch of Feds during January sixth, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, yeah, he wasn't.
Speaker 5: When he was not a sworn in yet he had no power like whatever.
Speaker 3: Man, But I'm seeing some of his sick of fans regurgitate the ship and I'm like, this is I mean like when somebody first said to me that, oh, we live in a post truth society and I'm like, oh, yeah, were literally yeah, yeah, it's just gotta so yeah, it's the gainess. Yeah what he What do you think though, is the biggest concern in his brain that was like, Okay, there's absolutely no way I can redeem myself. What do you think was the worst thing?
Speaker 5: I think it's just everything. I think it's I think really think.
Speaker 4: I think it's just like the realization is like I've made it this far stepping on the backs of many, many people, so like clearly I'm not I think I think he understands, like if the lore I also don't think Look, I don't believe he's Christian either, so like I don't think he cares.
Speaker 3: I think him getting older because he's he's saying stuff that he's never said before, like I'm gonna I want to try to get in heaven and then now.
Speaker 1: Say he did say that. Yeah, And it's almost like.
Speaker 3: With these things because behind the scenes we know he probably was very close to dying.
Speaker 1: And then medical you know that people saved him because they see that he took the COVID.
Speaker 5: The COVID.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, he had his physical and he got his his his he got his flu vaccine and his his booster, his COVID booster.
Speaker 1: And do you think r K Do you think r K was at the door banging like, no, mister President, I know you're compromising yourself. And he starts squeezing through the door slowly like SpongeBob.
Speaker 2: No, get that guy out of here, Get him out of here, Get him out of here, Get him out of.
Speaker 1: Here, Get him away from the door. Get Raffiki out of here. I need your power, worms, I need your power. Give me more power. Power starts, he starts getting strong over there, He's like, oh no, my body turns in an earthworm gym just fucking like just passes out.
Speaker 3: He makes he makes it to that phase. He actually looks like earthworks, but then he passes out.
Speaker 1: He just couldn't do it.
Speaker 5: Do you think it was too much for one frame?
Speaker 1: Yea, and everyone that's watching through the windows, like, what the fuck this guy? This guy?
Speaker 4: Guys have you seen I hate to break the flow of this, but like I've been seeing these videos everywhere, and I have to admit, like, look, AI is bad, right, AIS, you know it's it's the general the degeneration.
Speaker 1: Of all society.
Speaker 5: Could be blamed on it, probably, But.
Speaker 4: I've been seeing these AI videos on Sora of like animals and people getting sucked into tornadoes off of doorsteps, off of like porches and stoops, and I honestly think they're so fucking funny.
Speaker 5: I think they're hysterical. That fat one into that fat kid was pretty funny.
Speaker 4: The yeah, the fact kid rolling of the car, he moves the car into the tornado.
Speaker 1: It's pretty funny.
Speaker 4: Look, I understand that like fifteen hospitals had to be sacrificed in order to build data centers to make it so that people could make a fat kid fly into a tornado. I think it's a worthy sacrifice. I think the fact that uh, I think the fact that each of these centers uses I think two billion gallons of water per second.
Speaker 1: He's really cool.
Speaker 5: I think it's fine put more animals in tornadoes.
Speaker 1: Is what I'm saying. I'd appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I would appreciate how do you think like Hassan like working with the tornado, fucking shocking the thing he.
Speaker 4: Said, He just sms electric tornado to take his dog, like Ki, you're not listening, and then the tornado bursts through.
Speaker 3: The fucking the room and takes the dog up to Mortal Kombat Lord, that would be Raiding and fo working together, and that would be that.
Speaker 5: That's a deadly comma right there.
Speaker 1: Because they don't even have to beat you up. They just have to use the powers of the elements they're blessed with to ruin your life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why can't I that's so bullshit. Why can't I have elemental powers?
Speaker 1: And just because of elemental powers, we would just have worse versions of what we are now.
Speaker 5: It would be the wrong people getting it. Like Trump would be the.
Speaker 3: One of the he'd be blessed with elemental powers and like, oh, You'm like, well, I like like the files the files are like, you know, somewhere in the White House and they're like people are.
Speaker 1: About to get him, and he just I'm gonna think it the entire White House. I don't know what happened. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Here's a here's a fun question from the outer wild.
Speaker 4: This is a phenomenal game that will stay with you, but then it cuts off, so like that, that seems like I don't know what the full version of this name is.
Speaker 1: But there's no way, there's no way.
Speaker 4: There's no way that it's there's no way that it's that sincere and earnest. But he wrote it, he says. Another point on the Confederate statue topic, we talked about this in the previous episode. I don't remember which one exactly. It's Derek pointed out most of them were put as intimidation during the Civil rights movement, and it's Chris said it's still relevant or history to remember. The issue is that there are so many of those fucking statue shoes, and they are such poor quality, and they are of so little historic values themselves that museums don't want them. That's an interesting point. The cost of moving them and installing them as exhibits is so high compared to any historical value they may have. No one is willing to do it, so they so they just get scrapped. Yeah, I mean that makes sense. I I I'm not saying you should have every single like if there's the equivalent of like a statue that is basically like your seven year old putting like like a drawing on a fridge type statue, you know what I mean, Like, Oh, that's going on the fridge. It's your first drawing, you know. Like I'm not saying, get like what, like, what's what's that?
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 4: It was like a sports guy. I think it was a basketball player. I'm not super sure they yeah, yeah, yeah, with that horrible statue of him screaming looking like an orc.
Speaker 5: Dude, like that should be scrapped.
Speaker 1: I don't know what.
Speaker 2: I think you should watch them off. I don't know for like absurd prices. It's such a phenomenal, But I don't.
Speaker 3: Understand and how bad statues happened now because it's just the the mold is so largely responsible with it.
Speaker 5: How it's gonna come out.
Speaker 3: And like I was looking at you know, when you're in the Hangar place in the Empire her and they have that John Stewart there and I was like, that looks incredible, Like it's it's an incredible, like fucking little statue of there's some like DC people there, and I'm.
Speaker 4: Just I thought I thought you meant that yo, like the Daily Show start.
Speaker 2: I thought you meant there's a statue of John Stewart for the Daily Yeah, that would be really.
Speaker 1: Where they have? Why where is this? How come I haven't been able to piss on this. I've been I would have pissed on this a long time ago. Where is the statue?
Speaker 5: But yeah, I'm just like hire whoever did that?
Speaker 3: Because it's it's one of the best statues I've ever seen, and it's about a fictional fucking comic book character.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know how.
Speaker 4: It's just so not difficult to make a statue, like to the point where it's just like, I just don't.
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like when you cast it, it's one thing, and then as soon as it's done, more old thing, it always comes out fucked up. Because I've seen plenty of modern statues come out fucked up.
Speaker 4: The you know what I'm saying is what I'm saying is that's that's a skill issue, because making a statue is very easy. I could make you a statue in twelve maybe hours, Okay, very easy.
Speaker 1: If you could do that, I'd be like what do you Why are you here? Go make statues quickly, Go change the way casting molds work. You fucking you're just not performed. You're not progressing society, and this is your fault. I'm too I want to I just want to talk about.
Speaker 5: Dogs being electrocuted.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I don't.
Speaker 5: Want to make statues.
Speaker 4: I have a god given talent to make statues, but I'd prefer to spend my time talking about electrocuting dogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's fair. You know that's fair. It's still stupid, but very fair. I get it.
Speaker 5: I mean you can't tell me what to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but yeah, that is that is a good point bringing that up. Bringing that up is a good point about the I didn't consider that like it because I never looked into oh what do the museums say? What are they saying about this? And it's like, oh, probably largely. When do you think when you are erecting statues really quickly for you know, shitty reasons you're there?
Speaker 5: Is they're not done with love, and so they're not good.
Speaker 3: And even if they were good, it's like we have enough maybe that we don't fucking need any more.
Speaker 5: You get the picture.
Speaker 3: So I would say, yeah, if at a certain point, if nobody fucking wants the mother than the racist, well yeah, fucking just obliterate them.
Speaker 1: Ye, obliterat them, Just grab and blow him up.
Speaker 5: I mean it would be fun.
Speaker 3: I guess if they're like, oh we we we don't need just sticking sticks of dynamite to it and just watching it kill a bunch of people when it shatters.
Speaker 1: Just you're just blowing up way too big near people, murdering them.
Speaker 5: Here's a fun.
Speaker 1: Wow, we're doing such a good job. We're so good at our jobs.
Speaker 3: It's all the empty races that are watching blow up and they all get killed.
Speaker 4: Cockwed Cockwed wrote in in the spirit of spooky season, I feel I should tell you about how ten years ago someone I went to school with dressed up as Tiger Woods for Halloween. The guy was white, as you might and as you might expect, he did blackface. He looked absolutely retarded, and everyone hated him for it.
Speaker 5: What a time it was to be alive. That's a spirited decision.
Speaker 1: Aw.
Speaker 3: You know you didn't have to do blackface. People would have understood he was tiger Woods.
Speaker 1: Tiger Woods very specific wardrobe mile his smiles right, and if you have golf.
Speaker 3: Clubs with you just won people immediately know because that's the only golfer that they do know besides that fucking drink combination. I don't even know what Donod Palmer looks like.
Speaker 1: I know him as an old man. I don't know wh he looks like as a young man. I have no clue what, I have no concept.
Speaker 4: I only learned that Arnold Palmer was a golfer, I think, like two years ago. I so, I so, I so deeply didn't get.
Speaker 1: This is how little I know about sports? Is that?
Speaker 4: I that's how recently I learned that Arnold Palmer was a golfer. Okay, in fact, I'm a lie, like I learned he was a golfer just now moments ago.
Speaker 1: Your lies are so unique because you lie to finish off your stories, Like you lie your way towards understanding things, and you understand it based off a lie. And it's like, this is interesting to watch.
Speaker 5: That's interesting. Explain that deeper, explain what I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't. Really, I don't think you'd get it. Actually, I don't think you'd understand that. Actually if I went deeper to that, I think I think you're lost. You're lost hashtag deep depth.
Speaker 5: Let's see what do we got?
Speaker 1: What do we got here?
Speaker 4: First of all, that's crazy, Like I don't know, man, First I don't know, man, what is Tiger Woods?
Speaker 5: That scary of a person to go as for Halloween?
Speaker 4: Scary because it's supposed to be spoke Like you know, your your dresses like a scally scaley quito, you scar dresses like a scary thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think like seventy.
Speaker 4: But like, oh yeah, I guess so, like it's it's more about like just cosplay now of like whoever you want.
Speaker 5: It's not really about spooky.
Speaker 4: But I guess even since I was a kid, it really hasn't really been about that because I remember going as like Spider Man.
Speaker 1: It's never it's it's literally not in our lives has ever been spooky? But how long?
Speaker 4: How long has it not been that? I know in our lives it hasn't. But like, were people in the fifties going as Superman? I feel like probably right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course they've always been going after you and mys time to dress up and just people you care about, and only weird niggas care about spooky fellas so.
Speaker 4: That's why this, that's why this uh this Halloween, I'm going at Alex Jones.
Speaker 1: I like that, think he spooky.
Speaker 5: I think he's admirable. I want I want to I want to.
Speaker 4: Be more like him. Oh and everything that I do.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't surprise me that that that that like it would that that that like change of lane wouldn't surprise like it would surprise me. But like I'm like, oh, I guess that's kind of it kind of fits. I guess, you know, if anyone I guess, if anyone, I guess, like yeah, like at like fifty, like at like thirty five, thirty eight, you're like, fuck it, this go just go be like hey man, I don't know they're making they're making squirrels gay or whatever. You know. I watched Spider Man two yesterday.
Speaker 4: Uh oh my god, all right, let's see we got some other ones here. It's his corinth, corinth corinth. I never know how to pronounce it exactly. They're making a corinth. They're making dogs gay with fucking I don't know. Bath bombs. Was he the one that started the four G thing where like you're the four G towers were turning you like autistic or something like it, or was he just like a parador?
Speaker 1: Well, no, he didn't start it. It happens the Four Towers. What do you mean? I think you're right. I mean crazier ones.
Speaker 3: He didn't do like people would even attribute the reptilian stuff to him. And I think, for one thing I know about that at least is he had on a guy named David Ike.
Speaker 1: And David Ike is you should you should read into David Ike this guy.
Speaker 4: First of all, that name sounds like a villain that that like the name David. If I was trying to make a character that I wanted the audience to have no sympathy for it, I would name him.
Speaker 5: I would start with the name David Ike.
Speaker 4: I don't know anything about this guy, but that just sounds like villainous.
Speaker 3: He's he's some British guy like he. I think he used to be like an Olympian or something for playing like soccer or some shit like that or something like that. And he went insane and then started piling around with Alex Jones. And I think after a while at Shans He's like, Oh, this guy's too crazy for me. That's David Ike. Oh I think I might have mentioned this before. David Ikey polled around with one of the last Zulu shaman named Creto Latois, and this was fucking dude. I got deep into this stuff because this was like popcorn shit to me.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 5: This was my favorite learning how.
Speaker 3: Like crazy human beings can go but also at the same time like maintain a level of like I'm not crazy and I love that dynamic where like this guy up he wrote a book called The I Think like Humid Bigs, Get off your knees or something, so like he he's seeming all like like he would give like a ted talk and be normal. But then he went and met a shaman in South Africa that claim that was abducted by reptilians and got probe in ship, and I was like, this is amazing. You might be able to still find it on YouTube.
Speaker 1: I always kind of hope they're telling the truth, you know, like I always kind of hope, like I hope it's real. I would prefer to be it's because if it's because when if it's true, if it's trueness actually happened, you know, sh about the world that I can't even begin to grasp. But also, there's no way that just happened to you. You're not special enough.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, we we understand just with the saane asylums existing, how insane some people can be. And uh or like I just I just watched, uh, you know the channel e WU explored us the true crime stuff. I just watched the one with the guy that killed the Chris Kyle and his buddy, you know, the American sniper.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and like just how riddled.
Speaker 3: With PTSD that guy was after he was actually helping out in Haiti and I guess he was dealing with he went to you went to to like Avrak or whatever, but then he went and helped down Haiti and he was dealing with like a bunch of dead bodies and all this crazy stus that was going on. Was like he was like, I can't do And it was so sad, dude that like he was so insane. Chris Kyle's kids win to a school with that crazy guy's mom that she was a teacher at the school. She talked to Chris Kyle being like, my son is so crazy, could you please help him? Like do you still work with people at PTSDs? And then he was like I'll do everything within our power to help to help him out. So they hang out with them. The next weekend, Chris texts his friend that's hanging out with him because they're going to shooting ranges, like this guy is gone. And then he says, watch my six because like they're really that worried.
Speaker 1: And then then he killed them. I was like, holy, that is actually crazy. I don't remember. I totally forgot that happened. Yeah, someone like that to a shooting range, that is crazy.
Speaker 3: They didn't even know he was that insane until they started hanging.
Speaker 1: Out with them there, I guess, and they're like, oh, this guy's fucked. Even if there's a slight possibility.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't take a PTSD riddle person to a gun range either, to be fair.
Speaker 5: No, it seems like a recipe for disaster.
Speaker 4: But like god, black dude, Chris Kyle, I forgot his name and I was playing I was doing a stream on Sacred yesterday with Dustin. We were playing Battlefield and uh, I was sniping and I couldn't. I was trying to say, like, oh man, I'm going off. I'm like I'm like, I'm a regular Chris Kyle, right, now, but I couldn't remember his name, so I said, I defaulted the Kevin James, and I was like, that can't be right.
Speaker 1: Kevin.
Speaker 4: Kevin James was certainly not an American Snipers.
Speaker 3: There should be American Sniper too, starring Kevin James, starring.
Speaker 4: Kevin James, and it's it's him getting killed in a gun range and him that is so I can't believe that that's how it happened. I remember, like you, you were telling that story and I was like, oh, I do remember that that did happen, you know, But.
Speaker 3: Like I feel the funny thing is hearing that side of it made me feel slightly bad because the first I'm like, Kris Kyle is a piece of ship, like if you, if you, if you know about him, But.
Speaker 1: Then I was like, that sucks.
Speaker 3: He actually try to help this dude and gets killed for it. And I can't imagine how bad that dude's mom feels because she got him in contact with her son probably probably like, oh, well, well, she was recounting the story and she was crying, but she never but she never within the recounting talking it to the detectives. She never took responsibility for it. I was waiting for her to say that, but deep down she knows. She's like, oops, it's not her fault.
Speaker 1: It sucks that, Like, well, here's the thing.
Speaker 3: He was so far gone that he needed help beyond Chris Kyle and his fucking buddy. So she kind of downplayed how bad it was. And that's kind of that's an issue because you're not gonna owe do you work with people? No, no, no, no, he needs to go to a fucking hospital, lady. He had already done some crazy ship before then, and trying to get a regular soldier to help him out it was stupid.
Speaker 1: Well do you think that, Well, do you think somebody could be like what if? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like somebody could be like if you take him to like a comic con and they meet somebody that they grew up watching on TV, they'd be like, oh cool, you know maybe or like Captain they meet like Hans Solo or whatever a comic con and then they and they.
Speaker 5: Don't blow up the place.
Speaker 1: Dude, he would you know, he would never be out of comic con.
Speaker 5: Do you think he would? He would he would get scared.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think having I think having someone that was in the military go to.
Speaker 5: Some guy dressed as like a demon running up to them, like that.
Speaker 1: Would just that would just trigger the poor guy. I feel bad. I feel bad for him because, like you know, he was clearly he's clearly fucking his brains his greats playing bd R right now. But still like it's it's just unfortunate that he did.
Speaker 4: You know, the lesson that you learned from that, By the way, the lesson that you learn from that stories you don't help anybody.
Speaker 1: Don't help people to mind your business, actually.
Speaker 3: Business, just quick, Chris, did that man, mind your fucking business.
Speaker 5: Gets back into car, bitch.
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up, slaps really hard on the arm, like slaps in the arm really hard. If he did that, it's crazy. Instead, he was like, I want to help this guy out, to help this guy, Mam, I care. I care about I.
Speaker 5: Don't hold nobody did.
Speaker 1: That's why I tell you, everybody, mind your fucking business. I'll hurt you.
Speaker 3: Everybody that I saw a guy fucking he fell in the street because he like swisted his ankle and then a truck was coming at him slowly, and I was like, hey, man, not my problem, and I stepped over him.
Speaker 5: You know, that's exactly how it goes, not my problem.
Speaker 3: When I watched him slowly get squished by it was actually a steamroller and it was in the street, and because they were I'm sorry, yeah it was a zambo, I forgot, that's right.
Speaker 5: I was thinking of.
Speaker 4: Was that during the Was that during the county Zamboni Parade where they drive all the zambonies?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I live, yeah, I live basically right by Anaheim. And so they were the Anaheim Ducks lended their zambonis and they you know that guy, he was stupid. He went in the street trying to get a closer picture, broke his ankle, and you know, I saw him. I was like, hey, man, tough ship, mind your own business. And I stepped over him.
Speaker 5: Mind your own business.
Speaker 1: During the Great Zamboni Purge.
Speaker 5: All right, Corinth I said this name earlier.
Speaker 4: We never got to Q Corinth Road, and he says, hey, gay boys, have any of you seen this account on what are called every frame of the Sopranos in order? Originally the account only did exactly that for years until recently after the election, where the guy running it seemingly went completely off the deep end. He started using the account to talk about how he was radicalized into being a racist neo nazi by the left.
Speaker 5: I love when like gimmick accounts break character like that.
Speaker 4: It's it's always interesting, it's always hilarious. That used to happen on Facebook all the time. I don't know if you remember, back back in the in the like become a fan days when like that's how you would interact with the page. You'd be like, I'm a fan of like I don't know Xbox Live or whatever, and then they would they would they would tweet, they would share like a post about like I don't know, an election, or they would share like a movie review, or like they would like share like a celebrity interview, And you're like, what the fuck is this? Why are you interviewing? Why is why are you tweeting out? Or why are you sharing an interview with Christian Bale on the set of The Machinist. When you're like, when you're a donut fan page, like I remember that, Like I bet if I went on Facebook right.
Speaker 1: Now, this would be a fun experiment.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go on Facebook right now and look at all the fan pages and see, like, see.
Speaker 5: How different everything is. It's good stuff.
Speaker 1: Probably just slurs out the ass always just slurs to the point your head starts hurting, you start breeding, you start bleeding out your nose, and you're like, what's going on. I've seen this. I have seen this many in a while.
Speaker 5: Wow, But no, dude, that's the coolest.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: I love that stuff. It's hilarious.
Speaker 4: Have you seen anything anything like that, like whatever, like a gimming account.
Speaker 1: Just like loses, it just goes completely off the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's I feel like a lot of them become porn things too, Like I remember I had to unfollow a lot of them because they just started. I think it was like a geek thing where it was just like attacking nerd news and then it just became like women and covered in oil and specifically.
Speaker 5: One called I fucking love science. There was no sorry there. I think it was that, or there was one of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that was one of them and something I remember ship like that happening, or there was a sometimes they they get hacked because uh, there was a an activist, uh, an Italian activist that I used to follow I can't even remember, named Christina fucking whatever.
Speaker 1: Uh church pages.
Speaker 3: Some random person like putting like advertising like OnlyFans type shit. Now it's not her, it's I was like, what the fuck happened to her page? I guess someone just hacked it and they're just using it to promote smut. And I'm like, this is crazy. I wonder if I still follow it.
Speaker 1: Let me see. I don't know if I I probably unfollowed it, but I hope I didn't.
Speaker 5: God, Facebook is Facebook is really unusable now?
Speaker 1: It's uh, I can't stand it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna try to start using it because I got to prove to uh monetize content on there, but not fucking Instagram for some reason, even though Instagram is like my big platform.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't understand what that's about.
Speaker 4: Like, I don't fully understand how monetization on Instagram works, and i've it's very convoluted and weird.
Speaker 5: I try it again.
Speaker 3: You gotta get invited. And I tried to do it. They actually just told me like you weren't approven. I'm like, why, like why, it doesn't say why, so it just kind of doesn't fucking matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it's a cool.
Speaker 3: Oh, I remember it's Sabina. I remember it's not Sabrina Sabina damn but I unfollowed her.
Speaker 4: Damn it anyway, so it's uh, let me let me keep reading this question because there's more to it.
Speaker 5: Keep in mind this.
Speaker 4: Keep in mind this account was still programmed. Keep in mind this account was still programmed to post frames from The Sopranos, So in the middle of these schizophrenic tweets would be just James Gandolfini making silly faces. A highlight of the Shaka was when he proved he was he was white by posting a picture of his arm doing the Nazi salute, indvertly revealing that he's really fucking fat. I remember this, I feel like I remember. I think I saw like retweets like clowning on this.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I didn't look super deeply into it, but that is that is awesome. You can find these schitzopros pretty easily. I recommend skimming through the account for a laugh at at the psychosa.
Speaker 1: What is it is?
Speaker 4: Every frame, every frame, every frame of the Sopranos.
Speaker 1: I still have never seen The Sopranos a good show.
Speaker 5: I'm sure it is.
Speaker 4: I just I don't know. I'm at this point. You know, I would have seen it by now I'm still.
Speaker 3: Gonna I just have to sign up for HBO. I just I haven't done it yet. I'm actually I'm gonna get rid of like everything else because everything else though, went up in prices again too, and I'm like, fuck, y'all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a good show. It's just that it's very it's very like, I don't know, it's very mafioso. I'm so bored of it. But granted where I'm from, like all my homies, that's all they watched was Mafioso ship.
Speaker 4: He was surrounded he was surrounded by Italians and Albanian, Indians and Aboriginals.
Speaker 1: And a lot of it was a lot of Italian.
Speaker 4: Lions and Asians and Jews ashke Nazi Jews.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what.
Speaker 4: For a long time, Liuanians, isn't its case lived in the most diverse he was just always surrounded by every possible group of everyone.
Speaker 1: There was not a lot of Italians growing up and when I was particularly young, when I was particularly young, and the Bronx was a lot of Italian not at all. I like that.
Speaker 5: Not he's at the end.
Speaker 1: That's why that always made me.
Speaker 4: That always made me laugh, like like seeing it spelled out, because I was like, that is kind of that's a wild I've always.
Speaker 5: Thought that was funny.
Speaker 1: I think they I think they did that on purpose, and not to do that on purpose, I don't think so. I feel like the purpose, I feel like I feel like they're petty enough. They're petty enough, and they still enough flow, so like that doesn't that doesn't seem like it's beyond them, you know, Yeah, I guess I don't know. Like they're they're they are. They are the famous flow stealers of history. They're like, that's what they did. Everything that was half cool. They were like, we're gonna do that too. We're gonna sprinkle hating juice into it.
Speaker 5: This is kind of an interesting one.
Speaker 1: Uh. Can Sweeney go on a calory deficit? Please?
Speaker 4: Wrote in he says favorite double jump. I actually have an answer immediately. I know what my favorite double jump is. Yeah, yeah, it's it's elder It's Torrent. Okay, the double jump on torrent in in fucking Elden Ring is sublime.
Speaker 5: I think honestly, like, I think.
Speaker 4: Without Torrent's ability to do that ship and that game would be like I would say, like a significant like twenty percent less fun. Mm hmm, like it is genuinely so fun the double jump as a fucking horse and just completely ignore like like you try to do that and like Red Dead two, your horse breaks its leg and dies.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, my favorite double jump is probably Dante's uh from the from the poem, Yeah, from Inferno.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, fine comedy Dante Aligarry I.
Speaker 1: Would say, from Cries Dante. I like the fact there's like a little red demonic oh, a little red demonic thing, like yeah, when it when it makes that little noise too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's cool. That's actually, that's a good one. That's a that's a good one. Actually, these are.
Speaker 1: You can double jump been Mario, right, you probably some. I don't know of all of them, but something I can't think of, I can't think of, like which ones can and smash Smash bros. Obviously Mario's double dumber Smash Bros Is like is an iconic one. But because he doesn't he does his little backflips he turned to a ball effectively, or he jumps forward into the flips.
Speaker 4: Is that the one where he like pulls his he pulls his anus out and pull.
Speaker 1: He pulls and he jumps us at his own as city is just not there for a bit.
Speaker 5: Then he shows back up, right, Yeah, he disappears.
Speaker 1: In his own as is really cute.
Speaker 5: All right, anything anything from you?
Speaker 3: I think I would have to agree with the Dante one. Actually, when I was thinking that, I've always liked the little the Yeah, that little so it kind of made sense to be able to jump again too, because you have you know, it's cool. He's it's to essentially has like the same thing, right, there's a there's a little something room, there's a little so it's so it's not just like cradles just shrugging his shoulders and jumping twice, you know, for no reason, you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, so yeah, I would have to agree with anything that like has something that explains why they can do it again.
Speaker 1: Is kind of cool, yeah, because you know, jumping twice is literally like it would set the atmosphere fires. So so like seeing someone do it tow It's like this is always cool. I like it. I like I like seeing uh little fellers do little tricks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it feels really good in Destiny also, but yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Feels his knees to do it. Again.
Speaker 3: Oh you just reminded me the uh every like I think every pack that they've every expansion they've ever dropped on. I think on loaded dot com is like nine bucks. So like if a which one for Destiny?
Speaker 1: Oh? Really? Yeah?
Speaker 5: So like if if you've never because I never, I never got into.
Speaker 3: It and I was like, oh yeah, uh, let me let me verify that again because I'm pretty sure I had it, and then I got distracted didn't buy it.
Speaker 4: But I mean nine bucks is pretty good. I would still say just avoid this again, like it was great, but it's it's one of those things where it's like it's it's over now.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you can't.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna get the good experience that I got. I see, like it's you know, it's it's it's past.
Speaker 3: It's even cheaper now, it's it's it's it's six seventy nine.
Speaker 5: That's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it Final Shape, Lightfall, Beyond the Light Pack, Witch Queen Bungee thirty Anniversary for sake in Shadow, Keep.
Speaker 4: All that for seven dollars is in sae. It makes you feel like a fucking jackass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta buy this. Keep it open all right?
Speaker 2: Oh Taco two d in this is the guy because it's seven tallers.
Speaker 1: I mean, I do the same thing.
Speaker 4: I bought every single two Raider game for like I think it came in a bundle for like eight bucks or something, and I like, I've played like maybe three of them.
Speaker 5: There's like nine or something. But it's worth it.
Speaker 4: I don't know why not, but anyway, Taco to d road In, this is the guy, I believe, if I'm not misremembering, the guy who's doing these YouTube poops of our show.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he did another one this morning. Did you see it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I saw, I saw his name in the in the as tagged or whatever.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it. It's uh, it's good stuff. That's awesome. Uh, that's fun.
Speaker 4: I've only seen I've only seen the uh the beginning of it, because I like to I like to do these in parts.
Speaker 1: But I can't even focus on this anymore.
Speaker 3: Because all you motherfuckers keep talking about the PlayStation.
Speaker 1: You dude, fucking leave, fucking leave leave, leave, leave the fucking channel.
Speaker 4: Go somewhere else us like silently staring it's sick as fuck, dude. Yeah that's awesome. We really appreciate it. Uh, I I assume that's Taco two D. Right, that's the name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I remember like something like the final shape the taco the on Instagram. I got to add a notification and said something like.
Speaker 4: That, if you're not the guy, the guy who does it is has a named.
Speaker 1: I think it's Damn Club. I think it's but Taco. Yeah, Taco two D.
Speaker 4: So anyway, he wrote in he said, sorry if this comes off as a bit autistic, but I notice ever since episode three sixty one, the colors on the thumbnails are purple with yellow text. Uh, And on episode three sixty four it's purple with green green. What's with the new colors?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: It has the snark tank gone woke?
Speaker 1: Those aren't woke colors? What everything's in woke color? Now? Those are purple and green.
Speaker 4: I was what I was curious about that I saw that. I was like, all right, I guess we're I don't.
Speaker 3: Know what for that very if it's it's for that very reaction. So for some people who glaze over and are like, eh, it's now like oh, what's going on here? And maybe they want to click. I mean that's the whole reason why people change their thumbnails up. Actually, yeah, Like so this was like, oh, just put a new code of paint on it and see what happen. And to see some people who were so used to seeing the same thing that their eyes just kind of glaze over it. But then when you see something different, you kind of want to stop for a second. And so as simple as that, I mean, it grabbed your attention. That that's it.
Speaker 5: It worked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it might be purple, I mean pink, and I don't know what goes with pink hot pink and ship brown.
Speaker 1: I don't know what. I don't know what I should play.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that works perfectly.
Speaker 1: I think, Oh, that's a great one. I'm gonna do that for this next one.
Speaker 4: Okay, So K Pop semen Hunters wrote in ship oh k Pop Semen Hunters rode in He says, did you guys hear about the dude in Ohio that released his six his fifty six Exotic Zoo Animals, and then oft.
Speaker 1: Himself nice, what a fucking asshole?
Speaker 5: Is that real?
Speaker 1: I probably I didn't mean I didn't hear about this. I didn't hear about this at all.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna look it up now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a local story, you know, like Ohio uh, zoo release, I guess probably be like the keywords.
Speaker 1: Uh, okay, is it Dave Chappelle? I know, what the fuck is this? Over on more than one? What am I seeing?
Speaker 5: Hell benders?
Speaker 1: What are we talking about? So I looked up.
Speaker 4: I looked up the keywords of this story, right, yeah, and it says Ohio Zoo releases over one hundred hell benders.
Speaker 5: What the fuck is a hell bender?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: Is it like hell divers? But like, I don't know che hell divers?
Speaker 1: That's hell benders?
Speaker 4: Oh it's it's just a sam It's just a salamander. Oh okay, so there's one. I'm not finding anything about this. Oh no, okay, here it is. So this is old so Ohio Zoo. The term Ohio zoo release is what I go. Most commonly refers to the twenty eleven Zanesville animal escape, where a man released about fifty exotic animals from his farm before killing himself. Law enforcement had to euthanize many of the animals to protect the public, but some, including leopards, were safely captured and taken to the Columbus su This event led to a stricter exotic animal ownership laws in Ohio that's how funny he ruined it for everybody. Yep, he could have had a pet leopard in fucking Ohio for a while. If that guy didn't fuck you up.
Speaker 1: That's crazy that that.
Speaker 5: That That was twenty eleven.
Speaker 4: So when we were in high school, we could have like moved to Ohio and got like a fucking leopard.
Speaker 5: It would have been fine.
Speaker 1: Thank god.
Speaker 3: I think he had like those giant elephants. Do you think he had like one of the biggest ones ever.
Speaker 1: Like a mammoth. He had whole house, dude, Yeah.
Speaker 5: He had a mammoth. He had a mamoster chilling in his garage.
Speaker 3: He got he brought him back and he was like, Hey, this this, this is too hard to take care of.
Speaker 5: Hi'm gonna release them and then hang myself or whatever.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 4: What fucking he like stampeded. He stampeded himself. He's like, stampede me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe he probably.
Speaker 1: And they were like, we don't want to Boston.
Speaker 3: He put in like a state costume and it was like dancing around the leopards or some shit, and the leopards.
Speaker 4: Just scalp his back off. On a scale of one to ten, one being preferable or like best way and ten being the worst way. How bad do you think being stampeded to death is?
Speaker 3: It depends on uh what like say, if my head gets stomped on first by like a really heavy animal, I'm fine with it.
Speaker 1: I guess you know that's what I mean. Right, It's like it's a it's a huge game of chance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really, because you get you may very well linger after the stampede's over if you get if you get the right kinds of animals, if they step in the right places.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it may. Imagine getting stampeded by like like a bunch of like seven year olds, seven year olds for like ten minutes, for ten minutes, Okay, they're probably in a lot of pain. You're probably in a lot of pain, yeah, because they have probably survive it. It's not going to feel good. All your open all your all of your open parts are going to be bruised.
Speaker 3: To ship might have a crack, something might crack after a while, you know, maybe a little damage with some fractures. He'd be all right, But what about a stampede of monster trucks?
Speaker 5: Do you think people would?
Speaker 1: Oh do you think people? Do you think he can survive that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think a stampede of monster trucks would uh that would I would I would choose that over over animal sure, like genuinely, like I think I would be like, Oh, I'm just gonna sit in front of the tire, right, you know, unless they're like unless the core conceit is that they're kind of going the trucks are literally stampeding, so they're kind of going like this, like they're going back and forth on the wheels and then they're like going forward. If that's the case, then it's I don't know, man, there's no there's no really good way. There's no way. There's no good way out of this, right, are you okay?
Speaker 5: There kingson? You seem plumb Yeah, he's distraught.
Speaker 1: Nothing. I'm just thinking about somebody getting stampeded by monster trucks in it and then how how quick of a death it would be doesn't make sense, Like how it's like, oh, this is.
Speaker 3: Like the idea that there's a there's a herd of monster trucks that are just wild and they fucking like you know, a care comes a fucking I don't know, a bigger monster truck hunting one of them, and so then now they're all stampeding away or some ship just destroying house.
Speaker 1: If monster trucks, okay, if if if monster trucks are the equivalent of cattle, right, what would be the predator of that monster monster truck?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like a bigger monster truck or I don't know, a space shuttle, aircraft, carr carrier goes on land.
Speaker 1: Because that's like the blue whale of vehicles. Right, that's like the blue whale of vehicles effectively, right, that.
Speaker 5: Is so much bigger than it's crazy even.
Speaker 1: Right, So what it's it's it's a it's the blue whale of vehicles. That's what I feel like. The the montra trucks would be.
Speaker 3: So it would be like a blue whale, and then the mant trucks would be like algae would be like plankton sorry, and likes.
Speaker 1: Cows compared to it and be like what the fuck is happening here? If we get if you get a vehicative, if we could put a veels of every animal, every animal bringing of a vehicle version of them, So what would humans be? Humans would be like saying would be? Humans would be like the segues of animals. Wait are you saying, so aircraft carrier.
Speaker 4: So you're trying to find analogous vehicles to types of animals.
Speaker 1: Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 4: So, like a blue whale is an aircraft carrier and a cow is what the cow is?
Speaker 5: Like this is an insane premise.
Speaker 3: What if we put wheels on an aircraft carrier and then you can actually own it, like you parking your would you.
Speaker 1: Put a lot of small wheels or a few huge wheels.
Speaker 8: Four giant fucking wheels for like enormous wheels? Are like, yes, yeah, you're not gonna put Yeah, I'm gonna put just wheels that go out of.
Speaker 1: How how do you even get them in the water? And I think, how do you even get those things in the water in the first place?
Speaker 5: I think they build them in the water.
Speaker 1: I don't think they build them in the water.
Speaker 5: I feel like they would have to. I just don't know how you would. I don't know how you would they.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I've never thought they did that. Actually, here's the thing. They build a lot of things in the water.
Speaker 1: That's true, But they build structures in the water. Those are not structures. I'd say that's an interesting question.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna look it up.
Speaker 1: Logically, it feels like they would just because and then it is they transport them into the water.
Speaker 5: As undertaking to have that on land and then transfer it to water.
Speaker 4: Oh there's a time lapse. Yeah, it's a time lapse of building an aircraft carrier.
Speaker 1: But that I want to see, you, I want to see the time out. You can use Google.
Speaker 5: You can find it. Why don't you You're.
Speaker 1: Already there, you fucking I'll do it. I'll do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, here you go.
Speaker 3: I feel like in Texas they would allow you to like have an aircraft carrier as a car because you know how they have like almost no regulations. There's probably some piece of ship that's just absolutely demolishing an entire city just driving from point A to point B.
Speaker 4: Okay, So they build it kind of in on a port. Yeah yeah, but it's sense. But it's over the water. It's dang, it's that's kind of interesting. It's like dangling over the water. But they're building it, so we're so both of us are wrong. They don't build it on land or in the water. They build it dangling in the air. Makes like that's kind of nuts. That makes sense.
Speaker 3: Because it's like it doesn't make like you can't have a to like you build it in like in in fucking.
Speaker 1: Like you build it in like a mississ Sebraska.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, you build it in Colorado, and then you have to get.
Speaker 3: It. You gotta put you gotta put wheels on it to drive it to the coast square wheels.
Speaker 4: Chris would be more likable if he was water logged, wrote in.
Speaker 5: What the hell does that mean?
Speaker 4: Water log means just like, uh, like you've just been sitting in the water for a long time and you just like swell up.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's like a water logged piece of like wood or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he says, uh, if the comments on every one of your videos were always unanimously hateful towards you, would you quit the podcast last kill yourself? No, I asked, because James Gunn filled in for Burt Kreischer on one of Tom Segura's podcasts, and there were so many comments celebrating, uh, Burt up being there.
Speaker 5: He says Albert.
Speaker 4: For some reason, he like the comment writer and says, Albert Kreischer And that's.
Speaker 5: Just really that's his first name.
Speaker 1: I understand, But like.
Speaker 5: It's weird to say I guess because everyone knows him as Burt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I would never have guessed, Oh it's not for Kreischer because Chrischer is so specific. If the only person I know what that last name is him, okay, I would have been like, who the fuck is this? But celebrating Albert not being there? It's so funny how no one likes him, but I don't know how. He hasn't taken his own life yet, right, Relax.
Speaker 1: I mean, some people clearly like him because he's rich. He's a rich comedian.
Speaker 5: The right people all.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing. The right people have to like you. That's true, that's really that's that's really it. Yeah, it's like, it doesn't really matter if a lot of people don't like you.
Speaker 5: The right people have to like him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no one loves me, but I'm still kidding. I'm still kicking, bro, I'm still and not a soul. Literally, no one loves me. No one can say they love me or or else. They just die.
Speaker 5: You don't know how true.
Speaker 1: I agree with that exactly, And I'm still here, bro, I ain't going nowhere. Fuck everybody else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't know it would be you should reflect, but no, uh, it would be I don't know, like that level of negativity would be like I'd be like, yo, maybe I shouldn't be doing this, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's one thing. It's one thing if like a lot of I it's one thing.
Speaker 4: If even thousands of people are negative towards you, like that's just kind of normal. It's like that that comes with the territory. But like if like everybody who's a fan like can't have anything, doesn't have anything nice to say about you, that's kind of wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, it's and it's it's specifically its behavior though it's it's not even because when when Ah, when Two Bears One Cave first started, people loved it. The people are like, oh, this is a great dynamic. Tom's he's the punching Tom. Sorry, he's the you know, he's Tom's Tom and bursts the punching bag because it's always nice to have a punching bag on on on a comedy podcast if you can get one. But the thing is, he pretty quickly into it was like, I don't like being the punch bag. So they pivoted that already that already tainted it because there are say, for example, there are YouTube poops essentially sentence mixing of Bert saying some of the worst things possible, like some because there was a whole bit about him being like a running bit of him being the most fattest and most racist comic alive, and there's like this guy animated brilliantly and sentence mixed brilliantly where he's saying some of the most racist things you can possibly imagine, and he's just like, I don't like this. So they killed that stuff off before it even really got legs, and just making fun of him in general kind of slowed down, and so now it's just focusing on what you guys just gonna talk about your stupid fucking lives that no one actually cares about, Like that's not funny, And so it just got worse and worse and worse. And then when other people came on, like Stavi and Chris Dystafa whatever the fuck his name is, Estafanos or whatever, people loved it, and then they were extremely upset when they left again and Tom and Burt came back, because people are not I think people are technically fairly annoyed by Tom because I think a lot of people don't understand his rich guy attitude is a is just a bit he's not he doesn't actually feel that way, but he knows it upsets people, so he keeps digging into it. Like he even tweeted something out about he had a horrible experience with the airlines and he was like talking about blah blah blah, poor this and this that and just being extremely obnoxious, and people don't understand that he's joking. And I think he has the type of sense of you. But it's like Chris when you when you when you had me going about that Austin Powers reboot or whatever. It reminds me of that, like it is for your enjoyment, And I think and Tom Segura is pissing people off because he thinks it's hilarious and and there's a lot of people that don't get that. At his detriment though, it's kind of hurting him, you know, it's it's kind of hurting him.
Speaker 5: And then he's not the best image. It's not the best thing. It's not And then Burt Kreischer just sucks. He's not interesting.
Speaker 3: He's not interesting at all, Like he's just always an alcoholic and he takes his shirt off.
Speaker 1: It's not interesting one of one of his friends.
Speaker 3: Yes, fucking no, no no Ari Shafer drug Bert Kreischer. Ari Shafer is a terrible human being.
Speaker 1: By the way, there's there's a yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, drugging people against their will is pretty pretty bad. The the I've been getting so into this genre of content that's just like it's just these not video essays necessarily, but just these like commentary videos about like just the comedy circuit and just like what's going on and like the Rogan sphere and all that stuff.
Speaker 5: And just all the petty bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I saw one recently that I never saw before, from like twenty nineteen or whatever. It was like Tony Hinchcliff and uh Brodie Stevens Do you know this guy? Where they were like arguing in like uh at the comedy store because like one of them was like.
Speaker 5: I think Brody was like streaming on periscope, So.
Speaker 1: You know how long ago this? Yeah, man, I remember that fucking thing.
Speaker 4: What do even what a weird that I remember when periscope came out and it sounded to me like even in the moment when it was new it sounded like this sounds like how MySpace sounds like this sounds like like this sounds like it's already over but it's new, And how weird is that? But yeah, and I remember they were arguing or whatever, and they were like calling each other hacks or whatever.
Speaker 1: I didn't even.
Speaker 5: Realize, like I died, that guy's dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was.
Speaker 5: He was what you would call the comics comic I never heard. I didn't know anything about it.
Speaker 3: I was like, I was pretty into the comedy scene and I've whizzled my way out of it. It sucks now, but like back then, it was still pretty okay and a way you started to notice when it started to get really bad. That's when all these channels started popping up. And one of my favorite ones he doesn't post anymore. He was called Speaking for Funny. He was my favorite one and he would always just have some like Tetris in the background while he was talking. But uh, since Speaking for Funny left two Lazy to try took over as like the number one guy This guy podcast Cringe.
Speaker 5: He's an Australian.
Speaker 3: He was really good and he started another channel called like like bits or something podcast Bits. He's like really diversifying his income. Now comedy enforcement. There's some guy that has an accent like I know all these people because it's there's a whole economy on hating the Rogan spear and it's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 5: Shout out to uh. American Redact is the one that I.
Speaker 3: O American Readact is he's doing. He's doing really well too. I saw him a couple of times up here on what's his name? Kyle Klinsky used him a couple of times. Oh, he like everyone's Kyle Kolinsky. You know, he does like the streamer thing. He'll like watch content and he's he's the one. I think he's the one that turned me on American Redact.
Speaker 1: Is that it?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, American Redactor?
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyway, I remember what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: It was that did that spawn from a oh yeah or something?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, it's yeah. I mean you gotta have a thick skin, I guess. But like that that that would wear down on like most people, I think like after a certain point, I'm just that it is kind of surprising, but.
Speaker 1: Oh what is this?
Speaker 5: Okay? So Hassan yelling unlimited power.
Speaker 4: As his dog explodes wrote it in he says, do you guys remember that Mafia Do you guys remember that Mafia three video where the kid playing it ships himself and his mom is yelling at him about no, you don't know this.
Speaker 1: This is this is that's a classic one. Yeah, this is an iconic fucking it. Let me let me find it and put in the.
Speaker 5: Chat ships himself while playing Mafia three. Mafia three ship.
Speaker 4: You've never seen this where the mom's like, go to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Oh, I probably have seen it. I just didn't know it was Mafia three or whatever. Yeah, here you go here? Like is this like classic stuff? I don't know if this is like what South Park eventually they you know, they did that that war World of Warcraft episode, and maybe they were doing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't let me see it's a it's at thirty thirty five seconds in basically, I see.
Speaker 1: But it was, dude, it's so good. That is insane.
Speaker 5: It is such a I love this video so deeply.
Speaker 1: He's shipping the fuck out of himself, which is crazy.
Speaker 4: Shitting yourself as a person. Go to the bathroom, take a ship, Go to the bathroom and take a shit.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 4: I I think about this video at least like maybe like handful of like a couple times a month, like probably four times a month.
Speaker 1: I think about this video.
Speaker 4: Amazing. That's Mafia three's legacy. Okay, that's like the most associated thing that I've ever seen with Mafia three is this video of this guy shitting himself and his mother pleading with him, I mean, begging he's loving your child.
Speaker 1: Like you hear his voice, He's like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like like he's he's cooked, like he's he's he's genetically cooked. Unfortunately, well he might have just hit his head. Maybe there's that too, that is unfortunately.
Speaker 1: That is like like you gotta you gotta you gotta be like, oh I love my kid after that, you know, you gotta be like, oh I love you still.
Speaker 5: Anybody know? Like so this kid must be like a streaming right it.
Speaker 1: Let's hold this thing?
Speaker 3: And then he released it himself, so he must. Uh that would be absolutely insane. So did the comments A man chooses a slave, obeys.
Speaker 5: Say, man, fair enough, I can't argue with it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, alright, let's see what how much we got.
Speaker 5: Let's do two more?
Speaker 1: Not yet? Yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 5: Two more. Let's see, Uh.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is this.
Speaker 4: Oh we we we kind of got into this already, but I'll read it anyway. This won't count towards what we're saying homeless TRANSFERMD who went back to school. I hate cum guzzlers, So I don't know if you're aware. The controversy is Riuning has sounded him shocking his dog. But I hate that this absolutely dumb funck criticism is making me defend his on So I was wondering, what when was a time you all had to cover for someone you disliked from dumb shit.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I the last time I ever covered for somebody. Most of the people that I don't I know, don't do egregiously dumb shit like shock a dog live. Yeah, you know, generally speaking like they don't do these things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I mean, this is in the like even in a video that I met like, I didn't I didn't edit it. I just felt like I didn't give a shit. After I was about to edit it, I was like, this is stupid. But within the video talking about this on thing, it was if I had to use Acham's razor, I was airing on the side that I would be more inclined to believe that he didn't shock the dog, just with all the with all everything that I'm thinking about, But at the same time, it wouldn't also surprise me that his song has all the streamers that stream eight ten hours a day. Their brains are different, They're changed. It changes you, and at a certain point you kind of just forget to be normal. I've heard him tell his fans to be normal, and I'm like, bro, you're asking too much when you're already fucking not normal yourself. And it's totally plausible that that whole thing could have happened.
Speaker 1: He just had a panicky moment.
Speaker 3: He also said that his internet went out, so he was freaking out, And when you have streamer brain, of course you're freaking out when your internet goes out because this is all you care about, this.
Speaker 5: Is all you do.
Speaker 3: So he might have just been in some weird state where he actually did that, or it was just a complete freak fucking accident, which I'm more inclined to, especially like what was saying with Ethan Klein getting a hold of that actual caller, Like to me, that would have been game over. Like this thing shocks me, It hurts like crazy, this is proof, all the proof you need that he shocked the fucking dog. But that's not what I've seen and any follow ups. So you know, like I said, the sun sucks. But again I there's a hate economy.
Speaker 1: He knows it. He's fucking stupid four not handling this better. YEA, as simple as that.
Speaker 4: So, guys, this is a really interesting ride, and we have I'm sure it is. I'm not even I'm being serious. The real Kingston Jamison who went missing in two thousand and five. Road in, he says, hello, Kingston Jamison, if that's even your real name, Jamal Jackson, Right, I'm the real Kingston Jamison, the one who meant missing in two thousand and five. You stole my life after you knocked my shit smooth off at the Bronx Zoo and locked me in the lion exhibit. You said, ha ha, bitch, I'm gonna watch Digimon on your TV and piss on your bed sheet. Been living in the sewers ever since surviving on Rats and Expired, sobe I hate Digimon.
Speaker 5: I loved Joe Budden.
Speaker 4: And I want to know how it feels to live my stolen life. And a question for Chris, are you just gonna let this slide?
Speaker 1: I hate Di Giman, I I love Joe Budden. That's crazy, man, Dude, he was talking to somebody. That's crazy. He talked shit to logic and he had a song like that was his most famous song.
Speaker 5: And I was just like you, anyone in the public knows.
Speaker 1: I know some Joe Budden songs, and I know Joe Budden can actually rap pretty well. He's actually a talented rapper. But also, you're Joe Budden.
Speaker 4: I don't know anything about you. I genuinely I don't think I've heard a single.
Speaker 1: Joe I would not expect doesn't.
Speaker 3: Now if he heard the pump it Up thing, you might've been like, oh, I've heard that before. But like it's not anything that if you ask somebody, they would have to hear it to be like, oh, yeah, I've heard that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like to me, Joe Budden's like like Jurassic Five in a way, like it's just like they're they're there's there, there's a you existed in this little time period where people are like, oh, this is kind of cool, and then immediately people just forgot about it, Like it's it's uh, you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 5: But yeah, so explain yourself.
Speaker 1: I didn't do it. Oh so he.
Speaker 5: Definitely closed case close.
Speaker 1: He's guilty. He definitely did it.
Speaker 5: Like only seventy guilty would deny that they did it and have nothing substance to say, Yeah, it doesn't seem really mean it. No, yeah, he doesn't seem I never did it.
Speaker 1: I never did it.
Speaker 3: Usually when people are accused of wrongdoing, to get actually pretty upset and he's like, oh yeah whatever, and the inside he was like, how the fuck did this?
Speaker 1: Nigga? Like if I did if I did do it, he sucks. He didn't want his life hard though, he would have fought harder. And if I didn't do it, which I didn't do it, you know, you know, whatever.
Speaker 5: Be fair. He did live in the sewers. When I feel like, why the internet.
Speaker 1: You just came back home.
Speaker 3: Climb out of the sewers at some point, maybe when somebody was doing maintenance and you're like, hey, could you take me out of here?
Speaker 4: This is like when I'm playing Battlefield and I'm like, I'm going to revive somebody and then they just give up before I can get to them, and they just go respawn where it's just like you could have just like you could if you wanted your life back, you could have waited, you could have you could have just you could have just went home. So clearly you were like, man, this is a blessing in disguise. Fuck this, I want to add to that family forever. I'm gonna live in the sewers like a true nomad, live off the land.
Speaker 1: I was Battlefield six, by the way.
Speaker 4: It's good, but it's you know, it's I don't know, it's just battlefield.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's good. It's good. It's nice to have it again.
Speaker 4: It's better than the last few battlefields, like probably since Battlefield one is the best one. But it's all, you know, it's it's not going to change anybody's mind, you know what I mean. It's like if you're if you're into battlefield, this is the best it's been in a while.
Speaker 1: But if you're not, it's not going to be like, oh, it's like a revelation.
Speaker 4: It's not like a God of war transformation right where it's just like if you didn't if you didn't like the originals, you might like the new ones because they are so different you know, or like vice versa, where it's like, if you like the old ones, you might not like the new ones. This is old battlefield but better or like, you know, better looking.
Speaker 1: And it's good. Nice. They did a good job.
Speaker 5: I got it for free, thankfully.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't have to pay.
Speaker 5: As a I'll free ninety nine, man, I'll play any game. What's happenings?
Speaker 1: He's there, Oh.
Speaker 4: Showing up the real kicks, the real Kingson just showed up at fake Kingston's house and they're gonna go. They're gonna go duke it out. What if a different person sits down.
Speaker 5: Down, he reclaims his throne, he.
Speaker 1: Reclaims, Oh my lord.
Speaker 4: Anyway, Uh, I think that's probably a good place too, And yeah, we can do that.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll wrap things up, wait for him to wait for him to get back a little bit so we can get into the names.
Speaker 5: He's got to count me down. I got to open up the names too.
Speaker 4: Remember you can go over to patreon dot com slash the snark Tank support us over there, early ad free access, early exclusive episodes, ask a question, get red on the show, get your name right at the end of the show, whoa, he looks so the same.
Speaker 1: What if I got up right and I was standing up, my dick hits the fucking table and it knocks everything over and I'm like sorry. I would be like, why are you so erected? Why wouldn't I be okay, you're not hard eighty five percent of the day. No, what happened there, but I wish did did the real kicks and show the real shot up, and he showed up. I aired him out real quick and quick quick, simple. I so emaciated from being the sewers so long. He was like, oh my life back and I was like, guess what boom? And then I left him there.
Speaker 5: Yeah he's so uh.
Speaker 4: He's like like you shot him and then he started bleeding sludge.
Speaker 1: You took on my nourishment. That's why you're fat. And I was like, yeah, I did, and I shoot him and him it.
Speaker 5: Makes sense crazy, It seems like really mean spirited to do.
Speaker 1: But anyways, all his life you think shooting him is like against my beliefs, Like you fucking crazy? Remember uh. Patron of concess is nar Tank.
Speaker 4: Over to the twenty five dollars here if you want to get your name right at the end of the show, like I am about to do.
Speaker 5: Count me down.
Speaker 4: Three two one, fatherless behavior, God's favorite fenboy Malik Berry RFK cut my dick and now I have autism co Beba animatronic Sweeney powered by gay I trademark iron fisting Kingston killing fifty seven dogs with his special pup cups. The gas powered spider a secret gase. I have to make Chris gay gun gay I cast Chock runs around my Doberman and then I.
Speaker 1: Lay steaks on the other side.
Speaker 4: I to test him insane so drunk I pulled the condom over my balls.
Speaker 5: That's fucking outrageous.
Speaker 4: Uh getting Jude out of twenty five dollars by two sexy, big black Israelites and a light skinned twing Delta. Gamma literally fed this toddler last week? Why is it still crying? Squimp his bugs? Clamuel Esquire the third making black pussy cream like I'm working at a dairy Queen Jesus Snart, Tank's hungest trans girl would like to come on. Uh Ozebic Drouger get Hassan to thunderblast swim leaving the mic Ah.
Speaker 5: Gave it him be like.
Speaker 1: We mm hmm.
Speaker 5: That's not even that sucks.
Speaker 1: So gave it him. Gave it him, be like we our semen.
Speaker 3: I kind of knew it, Yeah, I knew because I was like, what's going to be close to venom?
Speaker 1: It was like seemen.
Speaker 5: And it's not even really that close, Like you couldn't even really get away with that.
Speaker 4: The just the letters, I guess, you know it was, Yeah, it's it's it carries the same spirit. Yeah, I'm going to kill the president with the more Ian Watkins. Oh, we forgot to talk about that, Ian Watkins getting air rings getting slashed?
Speaker 1: Do you know this?
Speaker 5: So lost profits was a band.
Speaker 4: Uh. I don't remember exactly what kind of band. It was like a rock band, like some yeah, something like that, like a hardcore maybe I don't really remember, but uh, they had a lead singer that uh fucked up baby, and so he got uh he got sent to jail and now he's dead. Somebody slashed him before nine am or something I heard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, they tried to get him once before, you know, Yeah, then they got him eventually, which, uh, you know, it was only a matter of time.
Speaker 5: I think he actually survived a lot longer than I thought he was.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you know, it's uh, especially since I think I don't know, I don't know he's in the uk A. So I was like, theres they specialize in knives. They should have been they should have got him, was.
Speaker 5: Right, you're right, But it's also the only thing they have.
Speaker 4: So it's it's the it's their only focus, you know, like they're more they're more vigilant about knives because it's so it's like, it's like, how when India trains kill everybody. Yeah, so it's a video of like an Indian guy getting hit by a train and I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 4: It's such a common thing to happen once an hour. Yeah, like every every minute an Indian is claimed by a train.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: It's it's.
Speaker 4: It is surprising that he lasted this long because like I I figured, like, you know, that's like one of the most dangerous things to be in prison. So like that he lasted as long as he did, it's kind of shocking. But yeah, Ian Watkins getting sent to hell by a butter knife resting piss absolute bozo. Game pass that's the name, by the way. Game Pass increased after Actman guested Curious yeah, I mean actman did raise the price of game Pass. Personally, he did tell me this in confidence, uh, which I took to me. And he's confident that I will talk about it. That's what That's what I assume he meant. Oh yeah, when he when he prefaced it by saying I'm telling you this in confidence, I say, okay, sure, no problem, you can be absolutely.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 4: Two rats piloting mecha swine to fight off the Joe Frogan invasion.
Speaker 1: I can't remember what Jon was. It was.
Speaker 5: It was like Frozen Joe Rogan or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember being Frozen Ogan for some reason. Old snake, but he's addicted to paint houghing cash cash Ptel is a perfect FBI either because he has true sight on twenty four seven?
Speaker 1: What's true sight?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 1: What is that? Is that? Like? From is that Skyrim? Or like what is true site? True sites from D and D? Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, Uh that's insane.
Speaker 5: I kind of infer that edits on fucking Instagram.
Speaker 3: If I ever checked the browse section, I always get a cash matel that's so fucked up.
Speaker 1: It just knows what I want to see. He always looks like the Sun is staring at.
Speaker 6: Him like it's a truly crazy set of eyes like I has uh it's like a cartoon character with one eyes bigger than the other. Yeah, yeah, crazy And it's like obvious berserker black man backstrotting Broli, I put molten glass in your ass and you and blew you for a vase, reckless Rhino, the Sloker two yso Derby two Mega Sweens piloting a rat Arnold Schwartzenega uh my, Chris Hansen, Tomagotchi is really hungry. Charlie Kirk more like truly in the Dirt Old Man Spaghetti Nuts dom O Nation. You know things are fucked when even Charlie moist critical is taking a ship on Trump Mega and is reel Oh yeah that's right, Derek.
Speaker 4: It's because it's just the default opinion. Now, it's just like, yeah, it's safe.
Speaker 3: It's safe, so we can finally say something, yeah, you know, which is fine.
Speaker 1: Like I'm not expecting him to be like.
Speaker 4: Whatever, so yeah, it would be like if it would be like if weird Al, like I expected weird Al to say anything about anything. I'm like, yeah, you're not really, I don't want to. I don't want to hear anything from you, really, So check this out. The little second thing, yo, that is second thing. Let me pull it up like I pull up the browser and it immediately.
Speaker 1: Fucking Why is he so at attention?
Speaker 4: He can see into the mechanism of the camera, like he can tell like what like he sees through the lens. I've never felt so staring at by an image in my life. That's like he's like the real life, Like you remember the haunted mansion with those fucking busts that would like.
Speaker 5: Yes, fucking scary.
Speaker 4: Uh Derek na Chov and his instant hashtag for him rounded Asian hiring a Miles moralest impressionist to rape.
Speaker 5: Sween on Christmas Eve. Jesus Christ. I'm gonna do my own thing.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is that this picture? What is that? It's who's the quarterbacks name again? Uh?
Speaker 3: Tom Brady and then a coach Tony Dungeye. They have a picture together and the caption says like this says with Tom Brady and Tony Jungey looking like they poison your food and are waiting for you to eat it, and like it's such an especially tom Brady his smile like in his eyes.
Speaker 1: You're like, bro, you have the line that's not he looks Tom Brady in that photo.
Speaker 4: Looks like Kevin Bacon is lying underneath him like he's like like justin you know what I mean, Like where the line goes up through his jaw, it's like that's Kevin Bacon and then the rest of him his Tom That is crazy. They look like fucking smiling friends. Dude, that is a crazy image.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's wild. Then, like why does he look like that? I just don't understand what he looks like smiling?
Speaker 3: And I guess unless they were doing it as a joke, because I'm like, bro, who fucking smiles like that? It's like their their eyes are like this. Why, Like it looks insane. You look like an insane person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyway around that Asian Uh okay, I already read that nothing straight can happen.
Speaker 5: It can only gay happen.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 4: Uh, Chris would be more likable if he was water logged. Bill Cosby's jurors say the darnedest things. I remember that that was a weird premise for a show.
Speaker 1: A kid kids say the most racist fucking things. Sometimes, I swear to God, like when my son comes outside and just says, I cannot stand these tired looking fellas. And I'm like, son, stop, where did you learn this? Son? And I liked it from watching you and it's like quite literally never said anything like that. And he's like, no, your DM's father, Your dms are full of racism.
Speaker 4: Your discord your discord group chats have been directly feeding right into my baby monitor.
Speaker 1: I love it, Dad, I love it. It's been baby monitors work that way. Yayyay. He starts emoting like, fucking what's fucking Kermit the frog? Yeay, I can't wait to me answer.
Speaker 4: They just like, yeah, yeah, it's it's completely fucked. Queen of faphazard blonde, blue eyed German Man campaigning to make Pokemon two D again. Andrew Schultz is actually playing Dan Hebiki in the new Street Fight.
Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 5: That is that is actually true.
Speaker 1: That is true, and that's life is saying I really don't like him, like I actually genuinely, for real don't like Schaltz anymore. And it just makes me upset because I wasn't. I did like him one like the guy called er Andschaltz. I was a big fan of granted that was like thirteen years ago, before he got rich and thought he was smarter everybody in the room.
Speaker 3: He was even fine because he had the podcast with the Charlamagne though, like Brilliant Idiots or whatever it was. It was very basic and normal. It was like it was when Flagrant turned When Flagrant two turned into Flagrant, that's when things started to change. Chris, you look, you look stunning.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say that.
Speaker 4: Oh, I like a magnifying glass.
Speaker 5: That's air pretty cool. I like I like to burn my penis with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I like to see how much I can endure. I like I try endure it, like I was there for I was there for like two and a half hours.
Speaker 4: On a First of all, that ship burns pretty immediate, So that's that's crazy. Yeah, God bless, we're drinking. Come, come, come, it's our gayment, you know, together, we're sucking, gonna gonna be gonna be guzzling. I don't know, I just don't know what that is. Fenboy clown now with honked balls. There's a Pizza Time restaurant in Hope, Well is there is there.
Speaker 1: I don't remember. I've been home in a long time.
Speaker 5: I know, Pizza Village.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I love that place, bro, I love the pizza there.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Nobody fucking asked thug Zilla versus King Kross a rat g g A four swing side glitch frogs together strong pe bus.
Speaker 1: I saw that somewhere. What is that about frogs together? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I have no Yeah, look it up.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: We probably just said some fucking crazy dog. Yeah, peebs dnkled Laramie, Laramie County corner. Uh literally me on a plate banassas Greek god of the herb. Tim Duncan is the goat? Who's Tim Duncan again?
Speaker 3: He's one of the really good basketball player that's seriously underrated San Antonio Spurs Who who series rates.
Speaker 1: Who he's never? Oh? Is this the guy that makes the donuts? Yeah? Who underestimates Tim Duncan? A lot of people.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing with like Steph car when you're when you're good, when you're not good at doing when you're not, when you're not Because the people that are in the conversations with the people that are usually scoring the highest estimates, doing the best dunks.
Speaker 1: Do you think people underestimate Steph? Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Look at people's top fives. He's barely ever in them.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't. I would not. I would not consider him a top five. But he's like right after, he's right after that. He's not to five. Now I would definitely put him, But he is a he is arguably the most influential basketball player of a time.
Speaker 3: I would say that, but he's not alone. And he's got four chips. I mean, I think he think he's I think.
Speaker 1: I mean four ships isn't isn't isn't what puts James somebody in a go because like people I I I absolutely think that Steph Curry is like fifth best player ever, if not like sixth. But that's only because of the But he's not. He's not a great defensive player, but he is an unbelievable offensive player. And if you're not a good defensive player, I cannot put you as under the goats. I'm sorry, I just can't. I can't because so many of them are amazing offensive players and then demonic defensive players a Kobe Bryant. Kobe Bryant is an amazing offensive player, but he is an unbelievable talent on to me, like unbelievable talent on defense Chamberlain. Same thing with Magic Johnson, same thing with Michael Jordan's.
Speaker 5: Say they're in top ten for me, but I wouldn't play.
Speaker 1: Don't wel Chamberlain of top five.
Speaker 3: I think, well, I feel like he's just by default, by default, he's just he's.
Speaker 1: Playing against white folks. That's why, against white folk, and they weren't ready for him.
Speaker 3: That's the one thing I just I can't get, like to score one hundred points and to get shut.
Speaker 1: The fuck up, shut up, shut up? The thing is this one hundred points again? Shut up? Like you remember you remember the first the first heavyweight black boxer. I forgot his name, something Jason Jackson or something like that. It was. But it was really funny because it was really funny because of the fact that yeah, big meaty steaks, he this, this is super funny. It's super funny. He went he went into something, he went into boxing, and it was like that's the time where there were no mail boxers. All of the white professional boxers like, we don't want to fight. We're not gonna we're not gonna sully your hands fighting. There was no mailbox all the white mail boxers or the white mailboxing. I know we're not We're not gonna That's what I meant. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, And he was like, I'm not gonna off selling my hands fighting him. And then he went in a ring and he nearly killed eight people. They were just not prepared to fight him. And it's so funny because he was fucking he would fight him and he would go in a ring in it's like it's like the nineteen fifties sixties where he was bringing a white witches in the ring to kiss upon him after they we won, and I'm like, this is so dangerous. He definitely got people killed. Like his acts definitely led to like them going into places and burning down.
Speaker 3: Established innocent people killed just because they wanted to get the anger out on a black person and.
Speaker 1: They can't they do it to him, they'll just get beat to death. So like but it's like that, it's like that kind of thing where like Will it is definitely great, but he was compared to like, you know, we we we can look back at y at old.
Speaker 3: Americans women, so that that makes me the goat just by default, that makes him the go by default. I don't care how playing basketball.
Speaker 5: Joe to but fuck the president with a mortar.
Speaker 4: Gay actor Rosebud Delicious Hassan yelling unlimited power as his dog explodes. Sorry, I can't. I had a burrito trained her wrong as a joke. She didn't even know it. He th reminded of a yuyi oh card gigs, the Real Kings and Jamison who went missing in two thousand and five. You should all dress up as an oreo cookie hard hat peepee John Otto take him to the Matthews briage.
Speaker 3: That's fire, that's my generation by limbiscuit intro goes hard dude to the fucking drum intro John not Oh, it's it's sick.
Speaker 1: It's sick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't, I don't. I don't know it actually or I don't remember.
Speaker 5: Just a good, good drum groove. It just sounds cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, going back in time to call Marvin Gay Marvin queer, uh Obama when he met Michelle be like.
Speaker 5: Oh, let me be queer.
Speaker 1: The power of the come in the penis of my ass.
Speaker 4: He spelled penis with a you. By the way, a sports, Jesus.
Speaker 1: Eat a sports It's in the sand.
Speaker 5: It is it is so stupid. It's the that's at Starbucks.
Speaker 4: It's so egregious at Starbucks drive through to get my gimp, get my gimp a pop cup.
Speaker 1: Uh. The Outer Wild is a phenomenal game that'll stay with you forever. Play it.
Speaker 5: Oh that was as always and it's a slurs. You slurs.
Speaker 1: I can't say, Uh, Sweeteney, why.
Speaker 5: You put up?
Speaker 1: Why you put those fuck ass turtles in MTG are gonna be magic gathering?
Speaker 5: Of course, that's crazy. Imagine the gathering.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, it's there. They're shut. They're shilling out. Actually they're they're they're shilling out hard and there about. I'm sure they're gonna shot out. They're gonna put a munch it in, They're gonna sell.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm wondering what's going on because actually it's ray Shadow Agends just partnered with the Turtles. So this is like some like Viacom shit going on or something.
Speaker 1: I knew. They're no new movies coming out soon.
Speaker 5: Okay, so they're just throwing probably their I P and whatever they get.
Speaker 1: I mean, I adore the Ninja Turtles. I'm there's never gonna be a reality where I'm like, oh, no, more stuff is bad because I love the Turtles. So I don't know. I definitely I saw the new one. It was for kids, and I respected it for what it is, and I was like, it's fun and I'm happy little like my nephews love it. So I'm hey, dude, showing them one of my favorite things ever is cool. I'm always down with that. That's gay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's crazy a little bit.
Speaker 1: One day, you guys will find things to be happy about too. Maybe not Chris, but you will do it.
Speaker 5: Look, you look like you could use a fucking lamp.
Speaker 4: Can you guys share the propeller hat, cardboard pie, be the John Brown you wish to see in the world Department of Horror? What the fuck? What that mean? Big dick Randy coming back on Halloween?
Speaker 1: I know what.
Speaker 5: I don't know what any of that means. What's today?
Speaker 4: Please just call me for my birthday? Oh he gives his number. Who If not, I'll make it my last. No, it's crazy, I think, Uh yeah, this.
Speaker 5: Will be difficult.
Speaker 1: We'll call you.
Speaker 4: We'll call you after and we'll do it live on the show, but not before. Sorry journalists. But Battlefield six is fun as fuck. Cock cheese crumbs. I love that when Chris introduced the Hassan dog news. He said, I'm not even telling the truth.
Speaker 1: That was funny.
Speaker 4: Uh. If you if you don't put Epuzzy from the background, hungry enough goon devil man without come swing has true sight and that's why he can see his dad.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's crazy truth. You can see into the like true site is like things that people can see in other dimensions like you can't. They can't be a feel illusion that they can see a spirit. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know what any of that means.
Speaker 1: Damn, I forgot you don't you don't like things that are cool? Sorry, my Apaul, jugget out of here.
Speaker 5: Life begins in the balls.
Speaker 4: Most stable UI five game is Sonic Racing Crossworld, Smitchy the Kid bend my dick. I'm intersnatch Robo sween O vision. The Democrats are turning me trans at night. See profile picture. Hamster in a sock is now plus five after extensive use.
Speaker 1: Uh is he?
Speaker 4: I know you're listening to this. I want my fucking dog back. You vapid sow Uh blonde haired, green eyed Zimbabwean man competing with the German guy for racism.
Speaker 1: You sh uh what have we got here?
Speaker 5: What the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: Load?
Speaker 5: Hansen?
Speaker 1: Do? What is this? Hansen? Do butt dick in my butt? Do butt do me in the butt?
Speaker 5: Do butt dick in my butt? Dick dick dick dick dick?
Speaker 1: You said, mbop, that's what is that? What that is? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think, Oh okay, Hanson, I didn't even think I thought that. Yeah, I don't know why I forgot that was a musical thing. Uh yeahg but well.
Speaker 1: How did I did? I dick but dick in my do?
Speaker 4: But but do butt dick in my butt?
Speaker 1: Dick dick dick? Fuck? Didn't they do? Like?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: No? Is it them? Some weird band? Didn't you know that bella chow like fascist song? Yeah, some band like that, Oh Chumbawamba did a cover of that song like forever agoumble.
Speaker 5: Of course they did. Isn't that isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: Of course they did. I forgot that bad. He took the whiskey drink.
Speaker 5: He took the drink, and really fucking bullshit.
Speaker 1: I got knockdown, get up up, get knocked out. But I love Hitler still. I shipped my pants and now do knock get up.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna keep shipping my pants I shipped my pants ship.
Speaker 4: I'm not gay, but they don't let me in the gym anymore. Craig the Canadian. Last month, I almost died from pneumonia. You very well could have had a dead person in the name reads well God Willing, it's your boy, Shawne de And yes, Chris, I am a soul as Ginger who's defiantly going to hell. Game shot coming TM change your name, Chris nice not bad at grock.
Speaker 1: Is this true?
Speaker 4: The bubonic plague actually did come from China? Lamo, Well, you know it is what it is. At a certain point, history is so distant that like, at a certain point, history gets so distant so as to be basically.
Speaker 5: Fictional anyway to me.
Speaker 4: So like if you told me that, like the bubonic plague came from China, to be like sure, that's a big any difference in you right now?
Speaker 1: Like sure? Did it?
Speaker 4: No? You know, I don't believe you, But I don't disbelieve you either. I'm just like am I maybe maybe there's some rat I can't put the play. I can't dismiss it.
Speaker 1: That would be.
Speaker 4: Difficult to I can't dismiss it. No, it's like uh, Hassan's electrified dog where it's just like I don't know if he I don't know if he shocked it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is it likely?
Speaker 4: Eh?
Speaker 3: Maybe not actually, But at the same time, is it weird? It could like I can't roll it out completely.
Speaker 5: I can't roll it out.
Speaker 4: I think it's more likely that he had he had one of those collars, you know, the spike callers, where like it's it's like a little thing here and then like he presses a button and then a spike like quickly pokes him in the next like deep, like really like all the way. Yeah, it goes to the other side, and then it's keep your dog in line. Harassment is not a joke. Bully hunters dot org. Listen to tch by will I Am for an absolute gold mine of the hardest, stupidest bars of all time. If only the Foo Fighters won against the Fou, we wouldn't be in this mess. Real shit fumble the six three transgirl, Should I kill myself? Drip mh, Lord of All Drip. Good vibrations by the beach boys. I'm dicking up. I'm dicking up some I'm dicking up male vibrations. He's giving me the dick I craves huns get a bucket and a mop for this bust ass artery.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's wild.
Speaker 5: That's that's pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: That's unique.
Speaker 5: I haven't heard that one I got.
Speaker 1: Is unique? Is definitely unique. Obi, won't you blow me? Kremlin to grumblin? Uh?
Speaker 5: Can Sweeney go on a calorie deficit?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 4: Chris is in the top five wiggers of all time? Uh, Jason Worehe's Derek Humor? Be like, what have instead of way Derek humor?
Speaker 1: Humor? Bet? Be like, what if.
Speaker 4: Instead of Game of Thrones it was called Gay of Thrones and they sat on a giant penis.
Speaker 1: Look at him whezing, You got him? It's then throw you guys, you guys shop on me. This is this At least at least I'm a little higher up. No, it's not better. It's not better.
Speaker 3: You think people would be reluctant to sit on the penis throne.
Speaker 1: They're like, no, I think culturally. I think culturally it would have got absorbed into it. They'll be like, this is just this is part of becoming a cake. You gotta sit on a fat fat You pretty much can't.
Speaker 4: You pretty much can't leave the throat because if you stand up, all your insides of Yeah, so once you're.
Speaker 1: Committed, once they gotta they gotta put a They put like a fucking essentially like a cup inside it on asshole to keep theirs in after they sit on this giant peenis. That's crazy, like a couriet. Get the core, all right, we can go about our business and they're just they're fucking why at the bottom.
Speaker 5: That giant penis got right? You know, gay oft thrones.
Speaker 3: I've heard that before, but the idea of the penis throne is actually pretty good.
Speaker 5: It really sells it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does a lot of legging, legging, leg leg.
Speaker 4: Works, the leg work, yeah, Wage five eighty three, Transtucker, Carlson were like tuck Her Carlson, Peppini Brothers Presents, Crash Course, Cybertron History Rising at a Septicons, Doc Dockerson, Homeless, Chris Christopher, rip Riff, rapotsirc. It's just it's just my name backwards m T A M T m h. I'm so black, I'm purple. Call me grape ape m T m H.
Speaker 5: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 4: Pp been been here since Derek was getting women on omegle to flash their tits. That's crazy, not too that's too mad, I'm pretty sure, or like, not too mad.
Speaker 1: Who the fuck is it? It's some guy, some of them.
Speaker 5: I'm sure it was probably dead too.
Speaker 1: Mad is dead. But yeah, used us one time actually for a video.
Speaker 3: It just just flashed back where I think I was wearing that Miles Morales mask and then just doing stupid ship because I wonder if I still have that video. I'm gonna look it up after. I don't know if I still have it. I probably deleted. It was probably probably sucked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Alan Moore on a podcast when Ellipses f a n uh uh oh on God, I'm pegging night Wing. The jk jk Rowling is short for gigantic cunt. John strickland Marks, eighteen eighty nine. Luigi Squeegee the first Turchi Key David now sponsored by Chris fuck Berger's. My roommate has literally been circumcised four times, and he believes and he behaves like a Jewish stereotype despite not being Jewish. What do you mean? Can you even how do you whatever? I'm not I'm not even whatever, just spartan. I'm gonna let that go pre Ras Blake eight ninety six. I got Lockjow doing graveyard chips at the Dick second factory. All got was lock draws previously mentioned coming in my hands and clapping in the McDonald's bathroom.
Speaker 1: Nice, very cool, very cool. There's come literally, It's like, that's not a SpongeBob with the paint. It's come literally everything he gets the bathroom pregnant. That's how much he fucking comes. That's ridiculous. And maybe about the wall.
Speaker 4: Ian Watkins finally riding the Karma train to hell. Absolute snark. Tank Swen is a good person. Uh dass goofy. Hassan's dog played electro in No Way Home, Well, Hassan did. Neutrality means that you don't really care because the struggle goes on even when you're not there. Also, you're gay, young colin a bungee jumping with no rope.
Speaker 1: What is this? It's just jumping's killing it.
Speaker 4: That's not even it's a nice way of saying it. I guess wide Neck would have tanked it. Nikki Ziggy got my Charlie Kirk costume. It's just a ghost costume with an extra hole in the neck. I've heard this guy watching Chris's stream and eating ketchup off a plate by hand.
Speaker 5: In honor of Halloween. You guys should do a home invasion, Happylleen.
Speaker 1: Give me your funds, give me your good.
Speaker 4: Just smash she just smashing all their ship and just taking what's you perceived to be valuable.
Speaker 1: So I like that, probably not much standing in the showers. I want to make a I want to make a movie about people that break into people's homes and instill their guns. The breaking in ahead and give me a gun, and it's like, all right, cool, and it takes the gun to your leave.
Speaker 4: I still think that there's like, there's something in the bit about two school shooters showing up to the same school on the same day at the same time.
Speaker 1: There's there's a there's a being and being like.
Speaker 5: Oh well, this is awkward. One of us should change that.
Speaker 4: Joke's been in my head for like years, and I really love it and I want to see it real.
Speaker 5: Maybe Sore can help me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think it needs to be It needs to be followed up with a kid that's also in the genner's office while they're hearing about that, and he never knows who did it?
Speaker 4: And oh, you know it should be It should be like one kid tries to be a hero, but then another kid tries to be hero at the same time, and they're.
Speaker 1: Like, well, which one do you wanna? Do you wanna because I kind of kind of because I don't want to do it really anymore. I'm kind of scared down and I'm talking about it.
Speaker 4: And then to Uvaldi and then two separate Uvalde police officers show up and standing in the showers. Everybody stab everybody, stab my heart out. Candice Owens, pussy got a grip like a like like a retard petting a rabbit.
Speaker 5: First of all, relaxed, Wow, you all gotta shill.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Missus Jackson who's New York nick a three and needs help lowering his weapon in Halo three pro Jillian Hunter and Naphram And rounding out our list as always is the King of Hapaz. Thank you for watching, Thank you for listening, Thank you for your patronage. Remember to go over to patreon dot com slash a snark, tank, toss us a buck or two, join one of the tears.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got a gun hit in your house. I've hit weapons in your home.
Speaker 5: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? The ERM? What are you doing? The ERM?
Speaker 5: Actually I don't like that face at all.
Speaker 4: A little bit cash right now, you like fucking yeah, like cash, Hotel and Beetle Juice put in the same person.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 5: Bye.
Speaker 1: It's me Cash Juice. I hit the fucking Epstein Foles