Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show. It's the clock strikes thirteen. It's Wednesday, the fifteenth of October. You're of our Lord, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Well, today we're going to talk about civil war. A lot of people are talking about civil war. And of course Ray Dalio is saying exactly the same thing I've been saying. So you go back and look at we go through these cycles. He doesn't call the fourth turning, So we go through these cycles. He said, this is looking like nineteen thirty, and in some ways it's looking like the eighteen fifties, the early sixties. So we'll take a look at that. We'll look at the further actions of Trump to get a Nobel prize. He just destroyed another boatload of people without any due process, murder on the high seas. That should get him the Nobel prize, right, and we'll take a look says we didn't talk about it yesterday. We'll take a look at the Gaza peace steal. Is there something to celebrate here? Will it hold for a week, for even a day, We'll be right back to stay with us. Well, lou Rockwell has an article that's been put up on a Free Thought project. Is Trump preparing for the next civil war or are we already fighting it now? He's not talking specifically the beginning about what's going on with the troops being placed in cities. Provocatively, He's pointing out, first of all that these wars that were involved in in Ukraine, for example, he said, that's a civil war. What's going on in Israel is something of a civil war, he said. We're fascinated by what we see on the screens, whether it's in Gaza, Ukraine, now Venezuela, even in the Pacific kit We must have been getting a snack when the plot twisted and the Peace in America first campaign morphed into Tomahawks and Kiev brutal US assisted genocide and Gaza in the US Navy blowing up fishermen and other civilians international waters at will without consequence. The current idiotic fiascos, NATO's Ukraine, Israel's expansionist murder spree have been curiously unwinnable, even more curiously unstoppable. Trump complained that he didn't understand how difficult it would be to end these wars. The vast majority of countries represented in the UN probably agree with Trump on this point. Why can't the stupidity and inhumanity just be stopped, ideally by the US government simply ceasing to send them money and bombs. That's the key thing. No, I sit there and wring your hands and out. I just don't know how to stop this when you're putting more lethal weapons in the hands of the Ukrainians. This is Trump. Only Trump can get away with this kind of nonsense, to say one thing and completely do the other. States are defined and measured by how they use the tools of war against all enemies, foreign end domestic. Israel, a state engaged in ever expanding civil war, is an excellent example. Landowners displaced and brutalized since nineteen forty eight, rebel against those who displaced them and then subjugated them. To prevail, Israel built a Western inspired military and intelligence apparatus, was Zionist wealth, was subterfuge, and relentless Western enthusiasm for euro colonialism's last gasp in the Middle East. Since twenty thirteen, Ukraine has experienced civil war. Yes, this is what we've been talked about. It got kicked off. The civil war in Ukraine got kicked off by the CIA, the Obama administration, and they have been at civil war for let's see, it was two thousand and twenty and twenty two was it that Russia invaded, So that point had been eight years of civil war and Kiev had been shelling civilians in the eastern part Ukraine for eight years. Ukraine and gods will both service testing grounds for newer weapons, technologies and tactics, as well as for broad based narrative control manipulation of emotion in terms of siphoning GDP away from citizens and into the global war industries without valid national security interests or democratically declared war. And that regard is very much like Vietnam when we look at it right. They want to keep it going because it's a testing ground for weapons, it's a testing ground for tactics. They don't care if they win anything. They want to keep it going as long as possible. They want to have a live fire testing ground. And they're just playing with people. And there's no declared war. There's no reason that we should be in that war except to make these people rich, to divert money to the military Industrial Complex Washington has been actively participating in these civil wars for a very long time, and now we're starting to move towards our own as well. Ice is ticketed to a Chicago man with legal residency, charged him one hundred and thirty dollars because he didn't have his papers on him. Your identity papers piece? Right? What does that sound like?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: What to call anybody? Nazis? That's been kind of worn out. But hey, if the shoe fits, the uniform fits, then wear it right. But look, this is a perfect story because I agree with the end that they're trying to accomplish here, and the end is that this guy doesn't have a job, he's living in government paid for housing, he has legal residency. How did that happen? And yet when you look at the process that is happening here, the way they're doing this is what mitigates really against not only this end, but it's going to hang us in the long run as well. Because when I first saw this, it's like, Okay, so he's he's here legally, but he doesn't have his paperwork, so they're going to hit him with one hundred and thirty dollars. Fine, So he said they asked if we have papers, and said, I don't have them on me. The agent said, stood him up. His name is Cruise, not Ted. Somebody else put him in the truck, drove him around in circles and asked him questions. Where was he born, what is his name? Who is his mother? Who is his father? I told them they're dead. The agent said they needed the information anyway, so they could look him up in their databases. Eventually, the agents verified that he is in fact legally in the country, and they let him go, but not before writing him a one hundred and thirty dollars ticket for not having his papers. Now are they going to do that to us? You know, where's your phone? I left it at home. You're supposed to have your phone on you at all times, and so let's go over here. Let's see if we can do some biometrics. So, okay, I identify who you are because I got you in the computer, but I'm still going to find you because you don't have your surveillance device on you. Right. So I have a real problem with that, A real problem with that. I have a problem with this guy as well. It doesn't mean that one justifies the other. However, so his friend, who was homeless, did not have legal status and was taken away by the Feds in Chicago Operation Midway Blitz. Agents have used broad federal authority when targeting suspected immigrants, say legal experts, I got to look at this and say, Okay, I don't know how many men they've got from Ice doing this, and they're working on two or three people. How long is it going to take them to get the millions that came in with the open borders during just Trump and Biden and it goes They're I think going to make a dent in it in terms of Trump's term. That's here at that rate, America has never been a place where people need to show one's papers, exactly right. That's the ACLU talking ticketing a lawful permanent resident, forcing him to appear in court and pay a fine for not carrying their identity papers is unnecessary and cruel. No, it's authoritarian. It does not make our community stronger or more safe. It's simply part of the Trump administration's attempt to make life uncomfortable for all immigrants. They said, well, I think that dangerous precedents are being established for all of us I view this the same way I view the mandatory everify or the real ID to have to fly, and they're ramping that up now as well. Every country is doing that. So if you want to if you're an American, you want to go to Europe, you're going to have to be fingerprinted now in order to get into Europe. I'm disgusted with this police surveillance state that's being created globally. That's always been the plan. Not surprised by it. I'm disgusted by it. And I'm disgusted because we known about this for a long time and people are not focused on this. They're focused on everything else. A spokeswoman for ICE did not return messages when seeking comments, so the spokeswoman had nothing to speak about. I don't care. We're going to ticket people if you don't have your identity papers please. So a former dishwasher, Cruz, lives in government funded apartment but isn't working due to his health. You know, when I was a kid, that was a job for high school kids. Now high school kids don't have jobs dishwasher. So he's living in government funded apartment and he's not working. Cruse said he was relieved to be released, but he worries how he's going to pay the fine. It's not fair. I said, let's go to my house and I'll show you my papers. I'm a resident. The problem is he doesn't have a house. He's got a government supplied apartment at your spence, the taxpayer's expense. This is why I've said the fundamental problem is a welfare magnet. Fix that instead of your police state tactics that are out there. It's just so obvious that they don't want to fix the core problem. They'd rather create another problem, a problem that will be a problem for each and every one of us. They want to force the real ID on us. They want to force the everify on us, make us carry our identity papers or our identity device with us at all times so they can use geofencing to track us, not just biometric identification. That's the real problem, folks. Yes, the immigration stuff is a problem. And in this guy's case, what do you think he would do if he didn't have a government department. I mean he might live on the streets or something, or he might go home where things are cheaper and more affordable, or he could build a home there. Well, Ray Dalio has something to say about the fact that we are in multiple wars. He warns that we're in a civil war, and he warns that we have soaring debt, and he says, the US is not the only country in this situation.
Speaker 4: Okay, there is a financial money where, there's a technology war, there's geopolitical wars, and there are more military wars. And so we have a civil war of some sort which is developing in the United States and elsewhere where. There are irreconcilable differences.
Speaker 2: So how do you see it being settled? Actually, where do you see the US going?
Speaker 1: Does it get settled?
Speaker 4: Well, either we will rise above it and realize that our common good is going to necessitate us dealing with it, so that what works for most people who's going to work. I think that's a little bit idealistic. I have to be a practical person, and I would say that I think that these conflicts will become tests of power by each side.
Speaker 2: Well, I agree absolutely. Did you hear the phrase that he used, irreconcilable differences? I think a movie about that about divorce, called irreconcilable differences. That's usually the key phrase that you use in a divorce you know, you don't want to get into the details. Well, the details are complicated. Let's just say we have irreconcilable differences. Let's just say that we have irreconcilible differences. And Marjorie Taylergreen is right, we need to have a national divorce. We need to be able to go our own way, except that we have people in Washington who will use this, as he points out, as a test of power. They're not going to let that happen. We have an abusive husband. Heredalio said something bad is coming at some point. And again this is the guy who is he Well, he founded a hedgehund called Bridgewater, and he's a multi billionaire. So if I were rich men, people wouldn't really know what I'm talking about. But in this case, I think Ray Dalio does know what he's talking about. And I think he says, I'm a student of history and these things come in cycles. He said, we have the brutal Ai War that's coming between the US and China. The UK is in a debt death spiral, among other things. He's now warning that the US may be entering a new kind of civil war amid rising inequality and debt, as well as a breakdown in the global geopolitical worder. In an interview with Bloomberg TV which aired this week, he said the forces which shaped the world quote unquote, we're all now being disrupted, and that America served as a prime example of this. We're in wars, as you heard him say, financial war, money war. There's a technology war, there's geopolitical wars, there's military wars, and so we have a civil war of some sort which is developing the US and elsewhere where. There are irreconcilable differences. Had this year issued several warnings about the risks posed by America's rising national debt, which currently stands at a staggering nearly thirty eight trillion. Additionally, the billionaire also highlights the country's debt to income ratio of roughly one hundred and twenty percent. It's potentially leading to a situation in which repayments sap government finances and trigger a death spiral for the economy. He said, the US government debt is rising too quickly, fueling a climate that's very much analogous to the years before World War two. Yeah, global warming, when the bombs start dropping, fueling a climate we have a financial climate change that is hitting us earlier. That's the other climate change is not real. But this is this is very real and looking very much like World War two, the last fourth turning.
Speaker 5: Of course we covered months ago. But the way they calculate the US debts a little bit screwy. So it's actually closer to one hundred and fifty trillion dollars.
Speaker 2: Though, Yeah, in the books. Yeah, every every government stat they give you is a lie, whether they're talking about the debt, the inflation rate, or the employment rate or COVID.
Speaker 5: Or anytime you the government if they want you to if they want it to be big, assume it's small. If they wanted to be small, assume it's much larger than they're giving you.
Speaker 2: That's right. You know, these these bureaucracies are just rigged anyway. He said, when debt rises relative to income, it's like plaque in the arteries then begins to squeeze out the spending. And he'd used this analogy before when he said we're going about to have a heart attack. Well, certainly the financial pressure, I guess is nobigous to blood pressures. Mind. Politicians up both sides of the aisle and he has called for a mix of tax revenue increases and spending cuts to tackle what he calls the deficit debt bomb. Maybe we just followed the constitution, I'd get rid of almost all the federalment right away. But I thought that's kind of interesting. You know that phrase we hear all the time, both sides of the aisle. What is that? Well, he got one side that says I'll do this, and the other side says I'll do this, and I'll do that, and neither one of them do the right thing. They're always i'll do this, I'll do that. Yeah, both sides of the aisle. Well, on top of the debt, he assigned the alarm over Trump's tariffs, warning about the shifting policy. Again, it's not even the level of taxation. He's saying, you know, we need to read some raise taxes and cut spending. Right, So it's not about raising taxes, which is what tariffs are really about, raising taxes on you and me. But it's about the shifting policy, the constantly shifting policy. And of course, even as he's doing this interview, Trump goes back to one hundred percent tariffs on China. So it's that chaos, that engineered chaos that Trump represents. He said, it's part of the economic and geopolitical pressures that could trigger a crisis that would be, in his terms, worse than a recession, worse than what would that be, That would be a depression with it. I think that right now we're at a decision making point and we're very close to recession, and I'm worried about something worse than a recession. If this isn't handled well, you think Trump will handle it, Well, That's what I'm worried about. We have a breaking down of the monetary order, and we're going to change the monetary order because we can't spend these amounts of money. We're having profound changes in our domestic order, how ruling is existing, and we're having profound changes in the world order. Such times are very much like the nineteen thirties, he said, yeah, prelude to World War I studied history. He said this repeats over and over again. Asked about the worst case scenario, DOLLI will point into a potential breakdown of the dollar's role as a store of wealth, combined with internal conflict between the norms of democratic politics and escalating international tensions, potentially even military conflict. These breakdowns have occurred before the existing monetary and geopolitical order began in nineteen forty five. These systems go in cycles, and I worry about the breakdown, particularly because it doesn't have to happen. Well, it doesn't have to happen, but it's happened over and over again, and the timing is right, and it is. As we can see, it's not just a bad leader at the top. There are bad people who are supporting what the bad actions that this guy is doing. As I point out, the people who are cheering the memes that were probably put together by trump bots, trump pr flax showing police brutality, and the people a sharing it say I voted for this, Yeah, you voted for civil war, didn't you. You want it as badly as the left, the mirror images of each other. And so he says it's going to be severe. I think it could be more severe than those if these matters simultaneously occur. That's right, everything all at once. Well. Haig Seth has put stringent rules on the Pentagon Press Corps and the large mainstream media companies are saying goodbye, We're not going to sign this thing, and he's saying, well, if you don't do it, then you're not going to be coming in here and talking to us. I just got to say. And when we talked yesterday to Anthony Frida, he said that he had started in the advertising agency and he went to work for the people did the Joe Camel campaign. He's had one of that until there was the determination that it was targeting kids. And he said, I didn't want to become an artist so I could self cigarettes to kids. So I'm getting out of that. I'm going to go to the New York Times. Because he's had that point in time he thought, well, these are people doing good work. They're telling people what's going on. And then he goes to New York Times and they say, well, we got to get the cartoons and the op ed pieces vetted by the government, vetted by the Pentagon, and he goes, oh, wait a minute. I didn't didn't become an artist to sell wars either. It's even worse. And so when you look at this history, and we all know that this has been going on for quite some time, New York Times and all these mainstream media organizations, Washington Posts and so forth that are having such a fit about hexsess rules, and again he's ramping it up, and he's doing it in public and in their face. But the reality is that these people have been complicit behind the scenes for the longest amount of time. Look, if you've got a credentialed press, you don't have a free press. These people are not free to say whatever they want. They will toe the line. They will get on one side that I'll do this or I'll do that or the other. Right, they get on one side of the aisle or the other. And we've seen this for the longest time. You have some of these organizations get their access by sucking up to the left, most of them. Some of them get access by sucking up to the right and to Trump. But that's the whole thing. Right, people will watch me because I've got an interview with this republicanun or this Democrat or whatever, and that's what they want to maintain. They will have that access cut off if they push against it. So in a sense, I see this as a positive development. If you're going to have an open fight about this, and they're going to have to openly embarrass themselves by signing a pledge that they will do what the Pentagon says instead of pretending that they're independent. And now it's out there for everybody to see, and they've got to back away from this, and then there's consequences for it. Make them mad. You might actually get some real reporting. I'm not that optimistic, but it's a positive development. I think a growing list of news organizations with access to the Pentagon briefings have formally rejected a new Defense Department or Department of War policy that would require journalists to sign a pledge promising not to seek unauthorized materials and limiting their access to certain areas well. The reality is is that the way this is put in by zero Hedge says unauthorized materials. So you think, well, certainly they shouldn't have any access to classified information because you know, the security state is how they have ruled us since nineteen forty five, and everything is a national security secret if they don't want you to see it. I mean, I've even seen this at local government level. Everybody acts as if they are the Pentagon or the CIA. I can't talk about you know, well, the the reality is is that they're talking about things that are not classified, and what he wants to say is that you will only look at what we hand delivered to you that we want you to see. It doesn't even have to be They don't have to go through the procedure of pretending that it is pertaining to national security. They don't have to do that. Just have to say everything is prohibited for you unless I hand you the folder. You know, because those papers are evidently on Pambondi's desk or on Pete Heggsath's desk. You know I've got the answer to that. I'll give it to you later. It's setting on my desk and I'll give you the answer. Now, there's many wonders. Now they're full on very public revolt against the policy introduced last month by Hegseth, who has himself been thrust into the center of controversy since being named Pentagon chief due to the embarrassing Yemen Group Chati episode earlier in the Trump administration. Others have been told to sign the pledge by Tuesday at five pm this last night, or surrender their press credentials within twenty four hours. After weeks ago the new policy was introduced, Wells had a credential press it's not a free press. I was never interested in being a part of the White House Press Corps, not that I was invited either, But he had a drum corsi. He got credentials for info Wars and you know, so he could go there and ask a question and be seen. It's like, you don't need that. You can get the information that is out there in the very fact that they're going to require credentials for you. That's the newsworthy issue. So you don't have to have that visibility. Except it's just part of playing that game.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, I could go sit in the room and get lied to directly.
Speaker 2: Well, I wouldn't be sitting in that room after the first time I was asked questions. Establishment media outlets have also been frustrated after long accredited media outlets were forced to vacate their assigned Pentagon workspaces under what officials described as quote an annual media rotation program where independent media, podcasters, and non traditional media figures have been given access and sometimes even priority. This is the influencers, right, These are not journalists, they're not reporters, they're influencers. But of course I would say the same thing about the New York Times and The Washington Post. They are also influencers. They're just pretending that there's something else. These other people, at least they're honest and saying, I'm an influencer, I'm a propagandist. Those who have made clear they're not signing the policy are The Washington Post, New York Times, CNN, The Atlantic, Politico, The Hill, The Guardian, Reuters, Associated Press, n PR. They still have any reporters left. I thought we got rid of the wish. We had Huffington Post, Breaking Defense and others. Interestingly, there is only let's say Newsmax is made it clear that it is not signing as well. That's kind of interesting. But I think the most interesting thing is that One America News is the only organization that has signed this. Out of all the ones that were in Washington, only One American News has signed this, and everybody else has said no to do it. That's that's amazing. Uh So they're gonna get the Pentagon feed and they'll they'll take it, and you're gonna have I guess Pentagon Pete's going to be there. There'll be one reporter. Let's see, Oh yes, you.
Speaker 6: Really will be the One American News the.
Speaker 2: One American news organization to one and only, Yeah, and the one American news reporter right there, these is a.
Speaker 5: Bit hard to dodge questions at that point.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, yeah. Now let's go to somebody you again the question. Yet, these mainstream media gate keepers would have more of a leg to stand on if they hadn't already long ago proven themselves to be by and large mere pro war stenographers of official government narratives time and again. This is what I was saying the Mockingbird people, and that's what Anthony Frieda saw when he was at the New York Times as well, long time ago. The media loves to fawn over military commanders and anonymous sources which they already agree with, from hawkish pro Israel or pro Ukraine stances to regime change operations abroad in places like Syria or Libya. That's when criticism from the press goes out the window. Perhaps the press will finally grow more critical of whatever anonymous military and or intelligence officials tell them now that there's an adversary of Theirs in the Pentagon, So we'll see what happens. Don't trust anybody, use your own critical thinking seriously. So let's cover the comments before.
Speaker 5: That's right, Addie, m R R. Israel already fired weapons on Palestinians trying to return home. Oh, who could have foreseen that. They're normally so good about keeping their ends of the bargain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going to talk about that. It's one of the reasons I said the top of the program that I did not cover this before because I didn't think it lasts. Yeah, and it didn't even last to day.
Speaker 5: We'll give it twenty four hours then we'll talk of it now. Yeah, it didn't last. So ox O's reminds me of the English troops of using Americans before the Revolutionary War.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 5: That's why they want you chipped. They'll know everything about you, they'll know where you are the real Octo Spook. He has no American rights. They're well within using our powers to support him. What is up with the fine games.
Speaker 2: No, he does have rights. He's a human being. And it doesn't say citizens in the Constitution says persons. People. People have rights because we're creating the image of God. That's what this country's founded on. I don't get rights and privileges from the Constitution. I don't get my rights from the constitution or the government. Those are privileges if you get them. Now, we have to say that our government respects human beings in America. Our government will not do criminal things to people. And I don't care if they're here illegally. I don't care if they're a murderer. You follow due process and then kill them. You don't go out with a lynch mob, and you don't shoot people in boats without even knowing who they are. I will never accept that that is the wrong way to approach all of this. Yes, our rights come from God and they're based on us being human beings, not American citizens, and we do not want to turn our government into the kind of monster that we've seen it become, and we've seen this in other countries as well. You have to allow due process and legal protection and respect for human beings. End of story. There's other ways to get these people out of the country. They don't need to be giving him a free apartment at our expense. Just stop that and you can do some other thing. Deport him, that's fine, whatever, you know, take away his legal status if he can't support himself, and then deport him. I don't have a problem with that. Just do it legally. You know. I don't have a problem with the death penalty. I have a problem with our court system. And so we have to make sure that we're following the rules, that our government is not allowed to do anything that it wishes on a whim. And that is something that I've seen under the Trump administration that is worse than anything else I've seen in my life in America, this idea of government by whim. And so I guess, have you had enough women yet? Not winning, but women, just one whim after the other.
Speaker 6: Also, the man was here legally. He wasn't a citizen, but he was a legal resident.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's a problem. We need to fix that. If he doesn't have any means of support, if he doesn't have any skills, if he's not working, he shouldn't be in legal status. Other countries do that. I mean, you know what, you want to become a citizen in New Zealand, You've got to have millions of dollars to get residents there. I know because I tried once. But you know you can't do that. You can't survive as a country if people can come in and live off of you. And that's the fundamental issue that they want address. R. Your microphone's off, Audi m r R.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you very much. That is very generous. I believe that says thank you for your prayers. My director of operations, gig is safe. My podcast Everything is a Lie Damn It is off the ground and Jason Barker and The Tiger my first guests. So go check out Audi mrr's new podcast, Everything is a Lie damn It. And that's all one word to go check them out there on Rumble.
Speaker 2: That's uh, that's that's true. That's true. I'm glad to hear that worked out. Thank you for letting us know Outie, very happy for you.
Speaker 5: Praise goot and he also says we have the Fourth Amendment for a reason.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have the Fifth Amendment due process and things like that. Yeah, it's very very important.
Speaker 5: Little Forward school House says, I live in southern Illinois. They're setting up a website where we can sign up to house immigrants and get benefits for it. Well, I'm sure that won't end with somebody getting beheaded in their own vet. The real Octo spook enticing citizens to become criminals, housing Forward invading criminals. Nice. Yeah, that's the problem. The welfare magnet drags in a lot of the worst people. People you can't trust Audi MRR. They don't want to fix the core problem because they created the core problem.
Speaker 2: That's right. I mean they even wrote papers about it. This is how we're going to bring down the US with a welfare system. We bring in everybody from abroad and put them on the welfare system. They'll take it down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Zoxa Voxhaw's useless eaters won't be able to opt out of the brain chips.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 5: If you want your privileges to keep on going, if you want your welfare, you're going to take the brain chip. Audi mr R. They are really engine hearing that civil war narrative, aren't they. It won't happen, so they'll do a false flag fran Scene can't remember what it was. But the smart acronym in smart cities is not good news.
Speaker 2: Probably not self monitoring and reporting technology technology.
Speaker 5: Yeah, nanny state NIBARU twenty twenty nine recession depression. There's yet to be a term for what Emperor Trump will cast upon Marx America. The closest would be total implosion.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 5: We're passing the event horizon, do not obey. Still, today I'm surrounded by others with zero understanding, a realization of the soon to be digital IDs slash currency slash social credit ranking system. Amazing, How ignorance ain't got time to research?
Speaker 2: Well. I can give them a link to David Night News if I can get them through a few minutes without offending them.
Speaker 5: That's right. There's three hours a day, every weekday they can get They don't have to do any reading at all, Wally waalris.
Speaker 2: I'll do the reading for you exactly, but you did the thinking for yourself, yeah, Wally.
Speaker 5: While arrest, these ice agents are out of control. In Portland, they delayed an EMS for twenty minutes and threatened the driver.
Speaker 2: That's nuts. I don't like. I had to test their tactics. I had to test the fact that they're you know, we've got videos all over social media. I mean I could fill up the board with these videos of people in civilian clothes, not showing a badge, not showing any identification, not having a uniform, many times wearing a mask, just coming up and kidnapping people. It's like, why are we supporting this? This is insane? I mean, the police are bad enough. We don't need to make this whole thing worse. You know, we're over policed in the first place.
Speaker 5: But Guard Goldsmith, the entire Trump Justice Department is sycophantically in line with authoritarianism. Plus the Joint Chiefs are okay with Trump gathering six thousand soldiers off the coast of Venezuela while piloing ice goons into the States.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And of course you can find Guard Goldsmith at Liberty Conspiracy weekdays at six p m.
Speaker 2: He's heaping up. This storm is about to break over our heads and everybody else too. It's just amazing.
Speaker 5: It's going to be a mere scenario.
Speaker 2: Nobody says anything about it. It's just fine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the real Octo spooke when Edward Snowden disclosed the extent of government surveillance, he was shocked. He had to fear his own government and citizens doing nothing was an avante. Seventeen seventy six, the US debt clock says thirty seven point six eight trillion, ridiculous numbers. We're dealing with ridiculous numbers. They don't mean anything.
Speaker 2: Well, and look at the criticism that Thomas Massey got you know when the freshman congressman came in that the new people get sworn in, you'd walk up to each of them and he'd hand him one of these debt clock things that he puts on his lappelmet is a constant tally. And they called you're just a grand standard. It's like, seriously, you're just a spectator and you're not even looking at the game that's happening here. You know, you don't even care what the debt is, and you're worse than the spectator. You don't care about the outcome. It's like somebody a baseball game. There one more facial baseball game in my life, and it's just amazing. Nobody was paying any attention to the game. They're all just kind of hanging around doing their own thing.
Speaker 5: It happens then a replay on the Jumbo, and that was exactly it.
Speaker 2: You know, if there was, if actually there was actually anything at all interesting in that boring game, they would play this an instant replay.
Speaker 5: So slow mode the'n't it Avante seventeen seventy six says, and climbing about the debt clock. And of course, like I mentioned, just because they calculate the debt. Weird, it's actually closer to one hundred and fifty trillion dollars we are in debt. I forget exactly what the metric was, but it's something like, unless they actually have a plan on how to repay it, they don't count the debt. So assuming that they haven't made a plan to repay it, they just say, oh, well, you know that doesn't count yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 5: Niburu twenty twenty nine. Here's this script, here's the questions. Don't deviate.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 5: Oh a n is going to get their little little booklet of questions they get to ask Audi mrr. I study journalism in college. What passes for a news article today is a disgrace. These people can't even write a decent headline, let alone a proper lead guard. Goldsmith kind of like Trump's multiple marriages. They didn't last.
Speaker 2: Yeah uh his uh oath to protect the constituents kind of like his marriage vows took.
Speaker 6: A reference to the Peace Agreement.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 5: We have no one in politics cares. It's all like they said, you know, Thomas Massey, a grand standard. That's all all these people do. It's all about getting their headlines and getting their time in the sun. Oh look I'm on camera. Isn't that wonderful? M h, Well we have Epstein Island. It's false flag time, remember nine to eleven, that's right, false flag time. That's the season. Yeah, and of course with Christmas coming up, they always love pushing the worst things through right around Christmas.
Speaker 2: Think about it. You know they bombed the Pentagon. Well, only six trillion dollars, Like, what will they do for a thirty eight trillion?
Speaker 5: The CIA is getting nervous a little.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's.
Speaker 5: KWD sixty eight. Elunch chips will do away with the need for ZIP papers, That's right. Won't that be wonderful instead of having to scan your papers?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what they're selling you. You know that by twenty thirty you don't have this app, you know, so you have paperless identity papers. Isn't that great? That's what I always wanted.
Speaker 5: Boy, I've always wanted a more cloying and efficient bureaucracy. It never leaves you. It can be always with you. Your phone will have all your relevant data and no one will be able to steal it almost immediately because that never happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and once they get your biometric data, then how do you get a new face? You know, he's been compromised.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've mentioned this, but you know, my father in law, he was in the military, served in Vietnamina at a you know. So he goes to the VA for his care and at one point he shows up and they say, uh, well we've got you know this name and this name, but we don't have your name. Says those are my two children. Well, it shows that you're deceased. Took them two years to declare him not dead.
Speaker 2: System.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think the system had a miracle and he came back.
Speaker 2: Sorry, we can't treat you for that fatal disease because you're already dead.
Speaker 5: So that's the type of bureaucracy we're going to be dealing with. And imagine how difficult it will be to get an AI to admit you're not dead.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: Sorry.
Speaker 6: You know, we thought the death panels would be deciding who has to die, but it might just be deciding who's already dead or who's alive.
Speaker 5: Oh, my Shinderu Star bars his name.
Speaker 2: That would have been perfect Snake. I thought you were a dad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, greatly exaggerated escape from a Yeah, you do have to escape from those places, Star Barkley. They don't know how to research, swamp lover, no need research. CIA run mainstream media will tell you what you need to know exactly. Why do any research for yourself? Why I think of anything for yourself. There's somebody in a position of authority who has an opinion on it. You can just adopt that. Why bother learning anything?
Speaker 6: So often these quote unquote news medias are just rubber stamps repeating whatever they're told. There's that whole story that you mentioned often about the guy that reported sam Hi did a mass shooting, and then when you called him out on it, he said, well, I got that information from the official sources.
Speaker 2: So does Jake Tapper. That's Jake Tapper. Jake Tapper, is any CNN or something anyway, I don't watch maybe MSNBC.
Speaker 5: I don't know all these different.
Speaker 2: News So that was Jake Tapper, you know. So he says, well I got that from the government. It's like, oh, well, it must be true. Then you never take your sources when it's the government right, The.
Speaker 5: Government can never be wrong. You never have to worry about it. KWD sixty eight. Obama says Trump is wrong about ice. That's true. But Obama militarized police departments all over the.
Speaker 2: Nation, That's right. You know, that's what I was saying before. You know, you know, Alex had done before I went to Info Wars done four documentaries on the police state, and they did another one the Obama Deception. And yet it was a problem when Obama was going to militarize the police. But it's not a problem when Trump actually does what Alex was saying that Obama was setting us up for. So when they switched teams, then oh, well, this isn't what I was talking about at all. I thought the Democrats were going to do this. Since it's being done by Republicans, I guess it's fine, especially since it's he who must not be criticized, Donald Trump doing it. Well, we're going to take a quick break, folks, and when we come back, we're going to talk about the gaysa peace plan and is there peace? Did what actually happened in the aftermath of this, We'll see, We'll be right back.
Speaker 7: You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 8: Tell Alexa to add the APS radio skill and have access to the best channels anywhere, from country to blues, classic hits to news. APS Radio curates incredibly diverse playlists for you to enjoy. Get details at apsradio dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, let's take a look at the Ganza peace plan. This is from Media Again, a left leaning anti Trump site. I said, Israel plans to cut in half the aid to Gaza as it accuses HAMASA violating the hostage agreement. The Israel will cut in half the number of AID trucks allowed into Gaza and limit distribution of assistance as they feel the tear group HAMASA has violated a recent piece agreement that includes the release of all hostages. And of course they'll bring in the lawyers to find some technicologies somewhere. The devil is in the details. And again, I didn't make a big deal out of this piece thing. Everybody, the people on the view are are saying, oh, Trump did it great for Trump, and you've got late night talk show hosts or an agreement that Trump did something great here. I don't think he did anything at all. I don't think this is going to last. I've seen these so called peace agreements come and go, especially with Israel and its neighbors for the longest time. Trump said, this took three thousand years to get to this point. And I can't figure out what he's talking about in his timeline. I mean, I'm going back and looked at my bishop Usher history of the world of that chart, and I can't figure out what he's talking about at all. You know, it was two thousand years ago that the Romans under Titus and sent the Jews out and destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple and the rest of this stuff that was recorded by Josephus in great detail. It was a great book, was it that got us on gay hinty stories for the Temple? And it's largely drawn from the historical work of Josephus. But that's two thousand years. So I don't know what he's talking about with the three thousand years. You know, he's not going back to Abraham that was longer than that. Anyway, he said to get to this point, He says, can you believe it? No, I don't believe anything that you said. I don't think you know what you're talking about. And he says, and it's going to hold up too, it's going to hold up. As usual, Trump lies about everything, so.
Speaker 6: Well, this piece deal is three thousand years in the making, it only lasted half a day.
Speaker 2: That pretty much sums it up. That's kind of what's happening there. So he and his speech there, he called out Miriam Adelson. We spoke at the Kanesset Israeli Palm, and he went to report to the Board of Directors for his administration. That's really the thing, the way to look at this. Those are the people who control him, who give him the money, and of course the board of Directors and the CEO, Miriam Adelson. Trump told Israeli lawmakers on Monday that Adelson had equivocated when asked whether she loved the US or Israel more, and paid tribute to her role in his Mid East strategy. She's telling him what to do. I know that Trump would lie. He would immediately say America, but he would also be lying about that. I know who loves more. Mariam Adison was born in tull Aviv nineteen forty five her parents. After her parents immigrated from Poland, she was trained as a physician, and she married the casino billionaire Sheldon Adelson, who owned the Vegas Sands Corporation turned it into a global gambling empire that the family sold for six and a quarter billion dollars in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 5: So can I say it's a little ironic. She was trained as a physician specializing in addiction treatment, and then Mary's a casino operator.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can help you put that, I can help you drum up some business here. We can keep these people coming back over again.
Speaker 5: The gambling addiction is actually ranked one of the worst addictions you can have.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It leads to suicide more frequently than almost any other addiction, because you know, you're not just you can destroy yourself for generations.
Speaker 2: Who's that comedian that died on norm Norm MacDonald? Yeah, he was addicted to gambling. Yeah, it's a big deal for him and really does destroy your life. It's a shame. The couple were one of the top GOP donors over the last decade, giving six hundred million to support Trump's three presidential campaigns and to back other Republican candidates since twenty fifteen. And so again, one of the things that she said was she took aim at Israel's critics across the world, calling them foreign fans of a moss our enemies. Well, I think This is part of the nonsense he goes with all this stuff. Opposing what Israel is doing in Gaza doesn't make you a fan of a moss, but does make you an enemy of Israel. They make you the enemy if you criticize what they're doing and they call you a fan of Hamas.
Speaker 5: This is Hamas, I'm your biggest fan.
Speaker 2: This is like George W. Bush. You're either with us or you're a terrorist. Right, you're with the terrorists. So if you're with the Terrists, you're a terrorist. So the couple, the Addolsons, pushed Trump to recognize Jerusalem as Israeli capital, moved the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem in twenty seventeen, and to endorse Israeli control over Syria's occupied Golan Heights in twenty nineteen. So Trump awarded Miriam the Presidential Medal of Freedom twenty eighteen. And because she's fun with so much cash to according to Al Jazeera, she told Jewish voters and an event in September that they had a sacred duty to pat to back Trump. Well, she and her husband tie ten percent to Trump ten percent of their wealth, so you know they're fully backing him six hundred million dollars. It buys a lot of Trump, doesn't it. Trump at the Knesset on Monday, said, Miriam and Sheldon would come to my Oval office, they'd call me. I think they had more trips to the White House than anybody else. He said. I actually asked her once, So, Miriam, I know you love Israel. What do you love more the US or Israel? And she refused to answer, said.
Speaker 6: Trump, We've got video in the deck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's play that. I guess she considered that to be a rhetorical question. It was pretty obvious which one she loves more.
Speaker 9: Yeah, stand up place she really is. I mean she loves this country. She loves this country. Her and her husband are so incredible. We miss him so dearly. But I actually asked her.
Speaker 10: I've got to get her in trouble with this, but I actually asked her once. They said, so, Miriam, I know of Israel. What do you love more the United States or Israel? She refused to answer. That means that might mean Israel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, is not an open question for her, it is for Trump. Except there's not an open question for me about Trump. I think I know which one he loves more and it's not America.
Speaker 6: As a matter of fact, Trump as a professional lawyer, that she would hesitate like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, as a matter of fact, Trump loves Argentina more than he loves America. And they haven't showered him with money, but he has showered them with money right away as soon as they were having a problem, right to the rescue goes. Scott Bessant cut them a big check, a check that's bigger than what they're talking about maybe someday giving the farmers who they have directly hurt with their policies, their trade policies. They don't care about the American farmers. They knew this was going to happen because they did it to him once before, and they didn't do anything to plan for the coming in. And they're still himming and haying and delaying about helping the American farmers after the harm that they did. That they did to the American farmers, but they helped Argentina ride away, and Argentina use that money to hurt the American farmers. So MAGA really means make Argentina great again and run the American farmers into the ground. Mary Madelson again wrote that foreign fans of Hamas are our enemies, the ideological enablers of the West, who would go to any length to eradicate us from the Middle East. I'll tell you who she has gone to war with. She's gone to war against the First Amendment. She and all of Israel want to destroy our constitution. It's one thing to buy politicians, it's another thing to try to destroy and set in legal structure, destroy the First Amendment. They lost me on that. I'll tell you what. I have never on their side.
Speaker 5: But disgusting to me that Donald Trump casino owner Mary Maidleson, wife of child Nadleson, casino owner, as we've mete. You know, gambling mafia, mafia, gambling addiction is awful. Vegas is built on the destruction of lives. There was a time where I don't think anyone who could have owned a casino would have been accepted as a politician America like, no, that's a gross business. We don't want you. Yeah, as part of the power structure. But now she's, oh yeah, she's donating six hundred million two Trump, former casino owner who's now president. Just in my opinion, again shows how far America has fallen and who will just allow politics?
Speaker 2: You got to say, Sheldon Allison knew how to run a casino, six of them end of the ground, which is an accomplishment and of itself. Lucky Loser is the name of the book where they talk about how incompetent Trump is. But yeah, that's exactly the point that my dad made. We went to nineteen sixty one. Who went to see Walt disney World and not Walt disney World, Walt Disney Disneyland in California. Right. Disney World didn't open until I was in high school, but disney Land opened in nineteen fifty five, so o Jean. We went cross country in the car. That was an interesting experience back in the day where we didn't have air conditioning, going through Death Valley health the metal dashboard that they had in the chevies back then and the plastic seats, and then we would go up to got across. That was one experience. I don't remember which when we did first. I think it was the Colorado thing. This first we went up Pike's Peak and there was snow at the top during the middle of summer, you know, And then we get to Death Valley. There's a memorable trip. Anyway, We also went through Vegas, and I remember my dad taking in and saying, look at these because in those days, you didn't dress like a bomb unless you really were a bomb. Now everybody spends a lot of money to dress like a bomb. As a matter of fact, Billy Joel even sang about that back in the eighties, they got to spend a lot of money to dress trash, right. But back in those days, you dressed nice if you could afford to. So if you did and ford it, you dressed like a bump. And so those poorly dressed people were pouring money into these machines. And he said, look at this building, and then look at these people, and tell me that this is a fair game. You know, it's not. It's a suckers game. And that's how people like Sheldon Addison got rich. Uriel Abbeloff, professor of politics at Tel Aviv University, told Newsweek that what was agreed between Israel and Amos should not be confused as a peace deal. He said it is a survival pact for leaders who thrive on conflict. The agreement forced upon them by external patrons like the US and cutter is deliberately vague on core issues, allowing them both to claim a win. In other words, Israel thrives on conflict. Hamas thrives on conflict. They don't want to stop this, but the people who are paying them, their patrons are are telling them that they're going to sign this deal, and they leave it really vague, so they've got wiggle room and they can claim that they won, and so nothing is really going to happen. But again, as I said, you got the people in the view going crazy for Trump and saying, look at this, he did it. And of course Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel praising Trump for the Gaza cease fire deal. This is the headline from Breitbart, And I have to say, who cares? Since when do we care what these people say? They're always wrong about everything. They said it's important to give credit where credit is due. Well, the same thing is they work for the same people that Trump works for, same people that own Trump own the networks. Kim Moll said, what a day for Donald Trump. You know what, he finally did something positive today and I want to give him credit for it because I know he's not the type of guy to take credit for himself. Now, that's a funny joke. You don't usually hear funny jokes from Kimmel anymore. He said, well, we're only in the first These will undoubtedly be a long and tricky process. The fact is the bombing has stopped. Well that's not the fact, and so we'll talk about what's going on with that. People are still being killed there. Noulty Breibart says, the silence from Hollywood about Israel's peace deal proves that Hollywood never really wanted a Gaza ceasefire. Well, maybe the silence is from skepticism. Maybe it's the fact that they don't really think that the killing is going to stop. And actually the killing did not stop and the destruction did not stop. With the peace deal from Russia, we have a foreign minister. Lavrov said that Russia has repeatedly assessed it as the best thing on the negotiating table at the moment. However, it is essential, he says, to stop the bloodshed as soon as possible and to resolve the grave humanitarian problems. But of course the Palestinian issue is not resolved by this, and there will not be peace because of this. Trump's plan mainly focuses on the situation in Gaza while only addressing the Palestinian statehood in the most general terms. The US and Israel were two of only ten countries which flatly rejected a two state solution at the UN. So he said, you know, if you don't address the core issue, it's not going to last. And so all this stuff about three thousand years. As a matter of fact, if anybody's got any idea what they think, what's even talking about, let us know here in the comments and LANs can be on the lookout for that. What this three thousand years is about. I'm scratching my head to try to figure that out.
Speaker 5: I have to assume it's just you know, its all right, Well, Jesus was two thousand years ago, so I got to go back further than that, and he picked, I'll add another thousand on top of its.
Speaker 6: Stronger than two thousand years. Oh, three thousand years.
Speaker 2: Well, I think David was about a thousand years before Jesus. So mate, but that doesn't make any sense as a starting point anyway. Israeli forces kill at least so in Palestinians in Gaza despite the ceasefire. As I said before, it doesn't stop. And you know, the murder hasn't stopped, the starvation hasn't stopped. Maybe a little bit less, and they'll pretend and pat themselves on the bank for a couple of weeks. Trump says, Israel has used America's weapons very well. We make the best weapons in the world, and we got lots of them, and we've given a lot of them to Israel. Frankly, he said, and the Knesset applauded. They like what's been done with that. Israeli soldiers, however, torched food and homes and torched a critical sewage treatment plant, and the wake of the ceasefire announcement, soldiers called the mass arson of Gaza City their quote final touches. It's you called the final torches. Among these structures that drop This is from drop Site News. Among the structures that drop Site discovered had been set on fire by departing soldiers was the she Ajlyn sewage treatment station, a central component of Gaza City's sanitation network. The attack is a blow that could push Gaza City's wastewater system to point zero. The plant is one of Gaza's oldest and warned that its destruction will set back planned reconstruction efforts by years. I mean, they signed a ceasefire, so why set it on fire. That's another rhetorical question, isn't it. So the Israeli soldiers are saying it's one last memory, as they do that. The homes that were burned had been some of the only ones remaining left intact because they were used as military staging areas going to review of satellite imagery of the area. So there were a few homes over standing. They took them over and lived in them, and then when the ceasefire began, they burned those homes down. Not all homes taken over by Israeli forces were burned down. Social media posts indicate some units simply left them trashed and vandalized on the walls with enjoy. This sluts one soldier road on social media. The Palestinians returning to find their homes ramsacked. We shall return here. Let's spray painted over the wall of a house taken over by Israeli forces in Gaza and another one. So let's see if anybody's got an idea about the three thousand year metric that he's got.
Speaker 5: Perhaps one of you can enlighten us Epstein Islands as gold is going to be forty two hundred an ounced tonight, do z ox have ox as? I want to cry. I'm a relative whom I begged to buy gold and silver. They would have already doubled their wealth. Makes me sick. Markie Mark in New Jersey spowning Epstein Island says it's already surpassed forty two hundred ounce see here, and he links to market Watch.
Speaker 6: Well, if it makes you feel any better, the dollar is still going down.
Speaker 2: So yeah, there's a lot more to go. And I don't think the end is here for gold at all.
Speaker 5: So Jerry al Atalo informed men and women are familar with the term the brain is the battlefield of the future from Giordano. Some suggest US euro warfare operations are well underway against Americans swamp lover projects, Mockingbird is alive and well that's right, Debrew twenty twenty nine. VA worst of the worst medical malpractice systems on the planet. Yeah, it's a I've never heard a good story about the VA, not a single one. Anytime it starts with well I was at the VA, you know you're in for some kind of horror story. Eye Handy.
Speaker 6: The liberals still want the government to do all healthcare.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you like your vacare, you can, you can have it. But I like you. You like your insurance company, you can keep it.
Speaker 5: I don't like it. You don't want to keep it. Handy says, I tried blackjack once, lost twenty dollars in just a minute or so. It may be mad, So I threw away another thirty dollars even quicker. Depression set in immediately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Karen and I went to a trade show once for the video industry. They would always do it in Vegas, and they would always evidently they must have gotten cheaper rates because they always do it in August August and Vegas. Well Miss anyway, one year, for sure we went the know if it was the airline or the hotel, but anyway, we had a voucher for like twenty bucks. And so we went to the Tropic Canon, which has now been torn down. And we walk in and we're kind of looking around. You're like tourists, you know, looking up this kind of thing. They always say, you know, we go to New York City, you can tell the terurists are looking up at the buildings and everything. While somebody comes up and picks their pocket. So anyway, we look like a couple of roubs from the country, and so we kind of walk over. We're looking at the Roulet wheel and there was a woman who was running it. She said, put it all on one thing. You put it all on the Roulet wheel, and I'll tell you how to do it. But she said, not the Roulet wheel. It was the vertical things like Wheel of Fortune, except I guess if this in the casinos Wheel of misfortune, said put it all on one thing, and she'said, and win and lose, walk away, walk away, she's so he did, and we didn't win anything.
Speaker 5: You gotta get out while you can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 5: My one experience at a casino is one of my friends he wanted to go for his birthday, and I brought fifty dollars specifically just like this, you know, he wants everyone to have a good time. I'm planning to lose this fifty dollars. Once I lose, I'm done. And just it was so depressing just seeing mostly you know, old people in their eighties or older, just sitting at the slot machines, just pulling the lever over.
Speaker 2: And over, again. Yeah, it's just, you.
Speaker 5: Know, there's no one else. There's no family there with them. They don't have any children or grandchildren or anything. They're just alone at a slot machine, putting whatever money they have left into it. And it's just horribly depressing. They're if I if I never set foot to a casino again, it'll be too soon because it was just so incredibly sad to watch.
Speaker 2: Let's cover of the book Lucky are about Trump and this casino. It's a slot and the things that are going around. It's got all the lemons and the cherries and all that of stuff, and then it's got Trump face and there's three Trump faces and they're about to line up.
Speaker 5: However, I also don't understand you know, the draw of a slot machine either. It's just you know, lights and sounds. You know, it's like a baby's toy for an adult. At least with something like blackjack or you know, some other card game, there's an element of skill, you know, you can tell.
Speaker 2: That's why they don't let the card counters play, and they watch them very very closely. No, no, you know, the surveillance industry really got its start and the casinos. The I did some work for the Department Transportation in North Carolina for a short period of time, and they had cameras that could zoom in, you know, they stationed along the interstate so they could see if there was an accident or backup so they could do something about it. And you could zoom in on those things. It's amazing how far those things would go. And those were cameras that they set up for the casino, and I thought, that's look all the way down the interest they'd imagine, you know, when you're in the casino, they just got a short distance from you. It's like a microscope.
Speaker 5: They can read everything that's going on in your hand cards.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the casino industry is terrible and it preys upon people. It's very sad. It's even sadder when it's Vegas.
Speaker 2: Trump Trump's big influences are professional wrestling and casino industry.
Speaker 5: I should tell you exactly where he stands.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's bad enough in Vegas, where you've got all the lights and the showmanship of it all. But that casino I went to was the one in Oklahoma. I don't know what it's called, but it's an Indian casino. When it's just it's so sad. It's even sadder than a Vegas casino is Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I remember driving through uh uh, Louisiana. They had like little gas station type casino things where they just have cheap Christmas lights stapled around. You would think that they could afford a nicer place of people throwing away their money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want that's what I want. I want nice surroundings when I throw all my money into the machine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're not gonna get that. At the seven to eleven, swamp Lover says Project Mockingbird is live, and well where that one Trump lover praising his handler. That's right. When he's talking about Mary Edlson Epstein Island. There really ought to be a law that ends dual citizenship. And that shouldn't even be a question. That should just be immediate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, we're talking about Trump and Adelson. You know, it is disgusting to see somebody like Mike Johnson who is a total sycophant to Trump, and it's equally disgusting to watch Trump be a total sycophant to Israel. And it's just there's this pecking order that is almost comical. Actually, this comical, except that we're the bottom of the peking order, so I guess that part of it's not too funny.
Speaker 5: So Gwy says Vegas is going down. Nobody got money to waste on bs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's also the hassle that they're putting people through for tramling. Trambling is what's really going down. It truly is amazing.
Speaker 6: I was about to say Vegas may be dying, but online gambling is exploding. It's a bigger problem now than ever before by a large margin. So I don't think it's that gambling is going away. It's just going online.
Speaker 7: M hm.
Speaker 5: They made it extremely easy, and as I've said, gambling addiction is incredibly difficult to break, and if you have an addictive personality, with it being so easy, it's affecting a lot more people than it has in the past. Actually, it's going to ruin a lot of lives. Yes, soiling no read that when a possum king Adelson is lobbying hard for gambling in Texas. Oh good, isn't that wonderful? Wally Wallers. The biggest casino operator in Oregon is the state Lottery. We have state run gambling machines everywhere. Well, they've called it, you know, I've heard people referred to it as the stupid tax. So maybe they'll just start taxing you directly for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fitting that they use the money for education, except they don't educate people about the right things. You know, I take it and educate them about.
Speaker 5: Gamstico statistics class in school.
Speaker 6: Well, when you think about what the Department of Education's goals really are, it is fitting that they would use the money from the idiot tax to pay for the thing that's dumbing down America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 5: Wally Wallras note read that one Niberu twenty twenty nine says that's how Trump's clan made its fortune. He spelled clan with a k gambling and prostitution in Alaska during the Gold Rush. What a classy fellow from a line of classy fellows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you talk about these casinos and Trump's connection. And then, of course Zameachis who did Back to the Future. He said he pattern to beff after Trump. I say that more and more all the time. He nailed it, didn't he really really?
Speaker 5: It was very prescient, perhaps a bit too precient. Biff Ruler of the World, maybe if he hadn't done that, Trump would have seem to be like, I could do that. I could absolutely do that. Nine ceasefires are only short pauses to rearm and restrategize.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we look at it, and you know, they have made nineteen eighty four and Brave New World and Back to the Future all come true. We live at the nexus of those three the ben diagram. You're here, right, were those three movies intersected?
Speaker 5: If only we had a Marty and doc somewhere to go back and reset all this. Yeah, swamp lover, Israel can be given guns to kill children, but I'm restricted on what I can have to hunt. Make it make sense. Yeah, well maybe if you were to convince this the IA that the deer were you know, some sort of terrorist threat.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Well, you know, Trump got Trump got a lot of praise for people, even you know, for this peace thing, as they completely ignore that he is blowing up yet another boat. This time they say it's six people. I don't even know if they know how many people are on board the boat. They've given no details about what they know anything. Of course, there's no due process. That's the key issue. And this is just like it is with the illegal immigrants in the US. We have to follow the rule of law. There's international law that says this is an international war crime. And this guy thinks that he deserves a Nobel Peace Prize. And all these people, whether you're talking about the View where you're talking about Stephen Colbert or Jimmy Kimmel, they're absolutely clueless if they don't criticize him for these extra judicial killings. All the time the US military conducted. He had another strike on a boat alleged to be trafficking drugs off the coast of Venezuela, killing six people. And I read an article last week where they went back and they referred to what Terte did in the Philippines. And he's now facing trial at the International Criminal Court, and rightfully so, because he was frustrated with drug use, and he said, well, we're just going to shoot people on the street. You thinks somebody's a drug user, kill them. They killed tens of thousands of people doing that. That is what's dangerous about this. You have to have the rule of law. Anyway, Trump said the vessel was quote affiliated with a designated terrorist organization unquote, but he didn't name any organization, he didn't provide any evidence to back up the assertion. Again, he did this without proof, He did this without due process. And you know, we stop and think about how they have operated the war on drugs and how effective has that been. You know, we look at this and say, this is the perfect of the means not being justified by your desired or stated ends. Right, we can all agree that we'd like to see people not on drugs. Has any of this stuff put a dent in drug usage? No? No, it's actually made the drugs were intense more concentrated, and it's given us all these other problems as well, like civil asset forfeiture and the non swat team raids predominantly about the drug war. So now we moved on beyond asked civil quote unquote asset forfeiture where they can steal your car and accuse your car or your inanimate object, whether it's your car or your plane or your home or whatever. They just steal it and charge the or cash. You know, US government versus nine thousand dollars of cash. They don't charge you even with a crime, They don't certainly find you guilty, they don't even bother with that. They just take your stuff. What we're seeing here, in a sense, I think, is an extension of this kind of corruption. We go from asset forfeiture to life forfeiture. Well, you know, you're doing things that look to us kind of like you might be doing drugs running. So we're going to kill you in international waters. Even if you turn back, we're going to kill you. This is simply murder, folks. And I will not praise Trump for anything that he's even if the peace deal was real, and I don't believe that it is, I would still not praise him as long as he's doing this type of thing.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 2: Intelligence confirmed the vessel was trafficking narcotics, said Trump I was associated with illicit narco terrorist networks and was transitting along a known dto route. Well, there were in an area that they say, if you're in this area, you're trafficking drugs. Proof, that's it. Proof and proof there you go. Not how we've done it, not how it's still being done in other areas. They don't want to try to do a regime change of a country, and it's not how we should do it either. So it was conducted in their national waters and six male Narco terrorists aboard the vessel were killed and the strike no iss US forces were harmed. That's the end of what Trump had to say. So again, I'd say, prove it, prove it in court. And guess what, even if Trump had proven this in court, there's still no death penalty for what he alleges that they were doing. How can the world can you justify this? And how in the world can people remain silent about this? Again, even if they were found guilty with due process, there's no long in the books that says we give a death penalty for this. So Rand Paul has announced that he's co sponsoring a war powers resolution that would stop the president from being able to unilaterally conduct such strikes. Well, you already have that. It's called the tenth Amendment, and it's also Congress that it's not just a tenth Amendment. You know, the war powers that are defined in the Constitution say that it has to be a declared war, and so they have deluded their power to declare war. Done that deliberately, It's I guess they do need to put something in there. But anyway, he said, blowing up boats without due process could risk unintended escalation and trigger regime change efforts, an approach that history has repeatedly shown to fail. That's why I am co sponsoring a War Powers resolution to stop it. Congress must reassert its authority, he said. So this is from CNN, they said. Even some conservatives have unease about this, especially because it was a This military had destroyed one of these boats that had turned around before it was hit. Paul also publicly criticized Vice President Vance last month after he celebrated one of the strikes. Paul said, in response the Vice president, he said, what a despicable and thoughtless sentiment it is to glorify killing someone without a trial. But that says it all right there. Will said so in comments of the White House during an event with the Argentinian President Javier Malaya on Tuesday, because again we put Argentina before even Americans. Americans come dead last. This is not an America first administration. This is America dead last. Everybody, even Argentina gets ahead of us. Well. Treasury Secretary Scott Bessett, who was meeting with Javier Malai to write him some big checks, noted the strikes as he advocated for building economic bridges with other nations. Isn't that nice? We're using our economic strength to create peace, are you really? Are you just lying murders. That's not creating peace at all. So again, the headline, as it was put in by the Gateway Pundit, cheers all of this stuff, another Venezuelan drug boat, six narco terrorists killed. Well, again, none of that is true, Gateway Pundit. None of this has been proven. You should and you don't put quotes in it. You don't attribute this, you don't question any of it. You just put it out why because you are Trump influencers. You're not journalists. You're not being honest about this stuff. None of this is proven. If it were proven, it still would not be justified. We don't have the death penalty for what. Do you even alleges that they did? Then they say, War Secretary Pete Hegsath said, according to President Trump, the boat was carrying enough drugs to kill twenty five to fifty thousand people. Isn't that interesting? That's the way they always talk about fentanel all the rest of this stuff, and it's like, how this is as absurd. Nobody ever calls them out on this kind of absurdity. Yeah, you're going to Is that the purpose of these things to kill that many people? Yeah, if they overdosed, you know, you can have you could overdose twenty five to fifty thousand people. I'm not supporting drug use at all, but I'm saying this type of talk is idiotic and meaningless. It is like Barack Obama saying, you know, how many jobs that they saved or created. It's like, wait a minute, You've never used the Bureau of Labor statistics to talk about jobs that were saved before. That's purely subjective and made up. You know, this is not a new job. You know, they look at a new job and they say, well, we created that job. No, you didn't create that job. Somebody who risked their capital and their hard work created that job. You take credit for it. Of course, Obama is famous for that, talking about how you know you didn't build that. We built it because we built the infrastructure and this and that, and we taxed you to build the infrastructure and did it very inefficiently. But you know, he's famous for taking credit for that, even more so than most people do. But it always would make me cringe when I would hear Republicans talk about jobs that they created and so forth. They didn't create anything. And so when you talk about enough drugs to kill tens of thousands of people, come on, this is like Trump bragging that he saved millions of wives when he killed tens of millions of people with his injections.
Speaker 6: Not to mention, they know exactly how many drugs were on the boat that they blew up. No exactly what did they sweep through the water and collect all of it and total it up?
Speaker 2: All this is just pure fantasy. They have no they released no details about anything. You know, they don't tell you the quantity of drugs. They just tell well, it would have killed twenty to five to fifty thousand people. And Gateway Pundit just repeats that dutifully as if they're doing Trump press releases, because that's all they are. Intelligence confirmed that the vessel was trafficking narcotics, they said. Trump further confirmed the death of six Narco terrorists the attack. Well, I don't think that they are terrorists, even if they were doing drugs, and that's again not established, so very discussed it. Maybe the Gateway Pundit's trying to get Pentagon privileges.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, there's about to be a lot fewer people in the press room.
Speaker 2: So that's right. Well, the way the AP reported with their headline, US kills six people and a strike on a boat accused of carrying drugs near Venezuela, now that's legit. You know, I accuse the Associated Press of being associated propaganda. But that is an accurate headline for what happened. That's a neutral headline, doesn't take one side or the other. But then they go on to say the Trump administration has yet to provide underlying evidence to lawmakers proving that the boats targeted by the US military were in fact carrying narcotics. According to two US officials who were not authorized to comment publicly and spoke on the condition of anonymity following Tuesday's strike, or Hey Rodrigues, president of Venezuela's National Assembly, close ally of Maduro, said the objective is not the search for truth to the press, he says, and much less it's about fighting drug trafficking, he says, it's about looking for a way to have an excuse for aggression. We're not asking you to make anything up. Rather, we're asking you to defend the truth. This is a plea that he made to local media outlets. Well, the truth is lying on the floor dead. Trump meanwhile, has a tantrum over what he says is the worst picture ever of himself. I guess he is the hair apparent to the throne when you look at this. They showed him basically bald, and he doesn't like this. They took a picture from the bottom up, and he likes the fact that he was on the cover of Time magazine and they're calling this his triumph. This gaza cease fire to you. Well, but he doesn't like the picture that they put a super bad picture, he said. And I think it is a super bad take to think that he has accomplished anything here. Really, So, the Time magazine released a special edition hailing the events as quote his triumph and detailing has administration had gone to great links to try to secure peace. The image was taken looking up at his face as he stares in the distance with a serious expression. Time magazine, he said, wrote a relatively good story about me, but the picture may be the worst of all time. They disappeared my hair, and then something floating on top of my head that looked like a floating crown, but an extremely small one. He described the cover as really weird, and he continued, I never liked taking pictures from underneath angles, but this is a super bad picture and deserves to be called out. What are they doing and why? Well, wait till he sees how Spitting Image does him. Spitting Image has his hair as to Pay as a special character, and they show him as as bald, and this to Pay is flying around and talking to him kind of like, well, it's a Marvel character Doctor Strange, kind of like Doctor Strange's cape. So anyway, tomahawks will not solve anything, you know, this is the the Taco response is now going to be tomahawks and Kiev mister peace, mister Peace prize. So just more war, more death, more military industrial complex profits, all from mister Peace Prize. This is Luka Shinko speaking in mintzk on Tuesday. He stressed that arming keV with these missiles would not resolve the conflict, but could quote escalate the situation into a nuclear war. And he's right, it will escalate, whether it's to the nuclear war or not. It is a stupid move. It is a provocative move. It is not a move that moves US towards peace. Putin has warned that the potential Commahawk deliveries would force Moscow to strengthen its air defenses and deal a major blow to US Russia relations. He also stressed that the missiles would not change the balance of power on the battlefield. Well, you know, stop and think about this. I remember when we had the Cuban missile crisis and I was a kid, and they were Russia wanted to put nuclear missiles in Cuba, which is just a couple of minutes away from landing in Florida, where I lived at the time. But imagine, you know, this is so much more provocative. I mean, they're actually shooting these things into Russia. Can they still sell this narrative that Ukraine is just the first Domino and all of Europe, that Russia is the aggressor in terms of a Pan European war, that that's their goal. This is even more absurd than the Vietnamese thing. You know. The Vietnamese thing was that well, you know, the Vietcong are really surrogates of the Chinese, and the Chinese seek to take over all of of Asia. There at that point, and yet when we look at this, this whole narrative that Russia is the aggressor. I mean, we've seen the aggression from NATO, We've seen the civil war in Ukraine, We've seen Kiev killing and bombing their own people. And now they're sending in literally live missiles into Russia. And Russia has not hit the nuclear button yet, and so I think it's a bit absurd that they're portraying this whole thing still as a domino theory that's going on there. Meanwhile, Zelenski our ally is stripping citizenship from prominent political opponents. Maybe Trump will do that, maybe the next night. Take CHUCKI Schumer's citizenship, you're no longer a citizen. Of course, it actually be done to ilhan Omar. She should have her citizenship remerved. It was her whole family came in under false pretenses, in violation of the law. You're not allowed to immigrate into the US if you are a member of the Communist Party. I mean, that's whether you like or not, that's the law. I do like that law. But nevertheless, they lied because her father worked for the Somalian government and he was a Marxist publicly as a Marxist. So the whole family came in and false pretenses. But anyway, the.
Speaker 5: Whole you know, did she marry her brother to all that? So there's multiple lies under her immigration status which could immediately be used to say, no, you're no longer a US citizen. We're revoking it.
Speaker 2: Well, Zelensky doesn't have to have any reason. He's just doing it by decree. By executive order. Zelenski confirmed signing a decree stripping certain individuals of the Ukrainian citizenship. He has stripped several prominent public figures of Ukrainian citizenship, including the mayor of Odessa, a renowned ballet dancer. Can't have that ballet opposition, right, this guy's going to have to come to American do ballet parking, and a former MP, and all of them had criticized Zelenski's policies in the past. Odessa Mayer had been known for his consistent opposition to Ukraine's policy of demolishing monuments it sees as linked to Russia. He's repeatedly denied having Russian citizenship and vowed to go to court in response to media reports about him being stripped of his nationality. Born in Ukraine. The ballet dancer as a citizen of both Russia and Serbia, and has spent his teen years at the Academy of the British Royal Ballet in London. He moved to Russia in the early twenty tens, largely severing his ties at his home country. Following his twenty eighteen performance in Crimea, he was added to the controversial website called Muratvrets, which provides details about people has labeled as enemies of Ukraine. And there's more to it than that, because you put on that website and that's their public assassination list, targeted to be killed. So he better not getting a boat anywhere around there. He won't be safe. Zelensky has been using claims about Kiev's critics possessing Russian citizenship. When he cracked down, it cracks down against them. Of course, this sounds just like in America, Right, they don't like you. You're Russian, Russian, Russian, Right, you're just Russian disinformation, the same type of thing. Many former Ukrainian officials and Zelensky's political rivals have been targeted in such manner, including Victor Medvchuk, formerly the leader of the largest opposition party in the country. Well, we're going to take a quick break here. Speaking of Zolensky, will let him sell some T shirts for us quick.
Speaker 5: We do have a couple of comments. We've got Hero May saying I worked in the casino. It really is a scam. There are charts in the back room that show the odds of winning for every machine. Like, wait a minute, hold on, this guy's having a run.
Speaker 2: Karen and her brother, one of their friends from high school went to work for the FBI, and his job was to go around and you know, check on the games and whether or not they were, you know, cheating, even on their cheating.
Speaker 5: Now, hold on, that's too much cheating.
Speaker 2: They've already they've already set the game up so the house already always wins. But they have to make sure that it's not such a high percentage that's almost constantly.
Speaker 5: So you've got to be paying out just enough to make sure that people have the sense that, wait, that could be me, Yeah, that could be me.
Speaker 6: So there's a legal mandate for how much these things are allowed to take from the average user.
Speaker 2: That's right. You can win like fifty five percent of the time, but you can't set to win sixty five percent at the time or higher. Yeah, that's a that's a problem.
Speaker 5: It's taking too much advantage of your Yeah, Epstein Island says, I see endless online gambling commercials just as much as the ask your doctor commercials. Yeah, it's everywhere now, it's everywhere.
Speaker 2: Well, they're very much alike, aren't they. Those drugs you are gambling, and they do tell you. You know, it's kind of like I imagine if you know, if you walk into the casino, they should be saying this may lead to blah blah blah blah blah. But that still doesn't deter people when you tell them what this drugs is going to do to them and how it's going to fail, even for what you're taking it for, it usually exacerbates that.
Speaker 5: Nibaru twenty twenty nine, all online gambling is included only with credit cards, highest interest rates ever and a major contributor to the debt clock. Yeah, at least in Vegas. I suppose you're limited by the amount of cash you can pull out, whereas online gambling you just stick your credit card in it and there you go, not just losing that money, but the interest on that money.
Speaker 2: As well yeah, wow, Well we're gonna take quick breaking, will be right back say with us.
Speaker 11: Hello, it's me Voladimir Zelenski. I'm so tired of wearing these same T shirts everywhere for years. You'd think with all the billions I've skimmed off America, I could dress better. And I could if only David Knight would send me one of his beautiful gray mcguffin hoodies or a new black T shirt with the mcguffin logo in blue.
Speaker 3: But he told me to get lost.
Speaker 11: Maybe one of you American suckers can buy me some at the Davidknightshow dot com.
Speaker 3: You should be able to buy me several hundred.
Speaker 11: Those amazing sand colored microphone hoodies are so beautiful, I'd wear something other than green military cosplay to my various gallas and social events. If you want to save on shipping, just put it in the next package of bombs and missiles coming from.
Speaker 3: The USA.
Speaker 7: Defending the American Dream. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 8: Here news now at apsradionews dot com or get the APS radio app and never miss another story.
Speaker 2: Well, some of you were commenting earlier about gold and we're going to talk about that. Gold has been glittering, but crypto has been jittering. It's like a little bit shaky, and we're going to talk about that in just a moment, but before we do, I want to thank the people. We just picked up some checks and I want to thank the people who have contributed via check. Brett and Ingrid, s jo D k E, Charlie and we have a listener from Caroen Road. This down mid Island, New York. I'm not sure where that is. I know where Long Island is, I don't know where Mid Island is. Scott and Samantha T, Timothy W. Lois L, Gary B, Matthew H. HD from NC Dale L Joel B, James F. Scott C. Margaret, Mary T and Ryan Forrest. Thank you very much all of you, and I appreciate that so much for love of the road, and just to give you an idea, we're about thirty percent here in the middle of the month, So thank you so much for your support. And let's talk a little bit about gold. You know, mentioned the fact that we had a whale who came in and messed with crypto, messed with bitcoin, but especially made a lot of money. I think off of the allt coins and some of them on binance because of some of the issues of finance as well, some of them went to zero momentarily. Well. The trader who made one hundred and ninety two million dollars shortening the crypto crash last week is betting against bitcoin again. Online chain analysts and traders have dubbed the address as an insider whale. Some even argue that the position itself could have accelerated the crash. So again it's not just trading on inside information, but if you move that massive amount of money around, that can actually cause it. The wallet identified and they give the address here. On the decentralized derivatives platform, hyper liquid opened a new one hundred and sixty three million dollars short position on bitcoin late Sunday data shows, and again all of this is publicly available. In the past, there's a billionaire who lost a million dollars, almost nine hundred some thousand dollars, and he didn't even know that he had lost that crypto until somebody noticed this large trade, and they were able to go back and identify not only did they see it the trade on the public blockchain, but they were able to track that back to this particular person. He contacted him and he asked him, you know why, he why he did that? And apparently it was a move in the wrong direction. And the guy didn't even know that that money had been gone till he was notified of it. The same trader drew attention on Friday went up into massive short roughly thirty minutes before Trump's surprise announcement of one hundred percent tariffs on Chinese imports. Now, what a fortunate coincidence. I'm not a coincidence theorist. I'm a conspiracy theorist. A move that he raced over nineteen billion with a B and crypto market value and triggered the largest ever day of liquidations in the market. The perfectly timed bet led to a gain of nearly two hundred million dollars, sparking speculation that the entity may have had advanced knowledge of the policy shift. The entity, Yeah, the entity thak the mission impossible. If you want to know exactly when Trump is going to do something that is mission impossible. Look it is we're talking about online gambling before. This is what I consider to be online gambling of today, and it is a gamble. You know, whether they're talking about the stock market or the crypto market, it is. It is gambling, and the people who are on the inside are rigging the game. So rig the game. This person had insider knowledge, and they have enough money that they can move markets around with or without the insider knowledge. Evidently, well, there has been a twenty six billion dollars gold rush into ETFs, into paper gold, and so part of it has been that these these ETFs, these funds. When you buy an ETF, let's say g l D or SLB to get gold or silver, what you're buying into is a fund that owns gold or silver. You're not buying the gold or silver. This is kind of like people who think that Social Security is a retirement plan. There is no account there, you know, when you put your money into social Security, there's not an account there that has your name on it. It's just a kind of a Ponzi scheme. And that's kind of what's going on with a paper gold and paper silver. I would not trust this at all, especially if you're buying gold and silver as a hedge against economic uncertainty. The last thing that you want to do is buy it as a derivative and that's really what the So again I would suggest that you get the gold and silver physically, get it from Tony Arderman. You can find him at David Knight dot gold, but I'll take it to wisewolf and you can start to accumulate this on a regular basis. And again this is just foolish, but it shows that there's a lot of retail movement. Essentially with this, it's not just the central banks that are buying the goal, but now people have picked up on this in a retail way. Goal's unstoppable upside trajectory continues. We've been pointing out the similarity between the early twenty twenty five breakout moves for months, for weeks. Brother, these are people who are looking at charts, and again I would suggest that you look at things other than charts to try to time things. I'm not a big chart fan. They may have some utility. A lot of people talk about, well, here's the cup of the handle and all this other kind of stuff. And these are people who do quantitative analysis. And I'm sure there's some validity in that because you're looking there at the psychology of the market in general. But I think overall, when you look at how how shaky things are, like Ray Dallyo was talking about, that's the reason to get into gold and silver, and that's the reason to get into physical gold and physical silver. The gold bubble will not die until there is a sellar. That's the headline from zero Hedge, and that really is true. I mean everybody is buying now, nobody's really selling. And so Bank of America has now upped their estimate for gold and silver in twenty twenty six. They're calling for five thousand dollars gold and sixty five dollars silver. That's not all that much of an increase. I mean that's only about a thirty percent increase for silver, which is a huge amount, especially when you consider them in the bank. You're going to get less than a tenth of a percent typically in a savings account. So yeah, if you get thirty percent, that's always been a huge return in any at any time. But especially contrast that to what's paid on a savings account, which is paid on a currency that is losing its values. So you can get one tenth of one percent on the US dollar which is rapidly losing its value, or you can put it in something like silver, and Bank of America thinks that you will make thirty percent on your money next year, or on gold, they think you'll make a twenty five percent on your money. But they have always been very very conservative. Gold prices up, silver steady bulls are showing signs of exhaustion, they say. But the fundamental issue is that this is not like you're buying stocks and buying a story. The reality that the narrative in this case is based on reality. It's based on what we see in terms of the Fiat system, not just in America, but with all these different countries. That's why all these different central banks are grabbing gold, and the fact that they are going to be trying to set up a different financial system. And I'm not just talking about Bricks. Bricks is trying to set up his financial system, but the Western countries are going to be setting up a different financial system as well. They're going to have to have gold there behind it in some way, shape or form in order to give it credibility. But the massive worldwide debt of all the company countries everywhere is a thing that is really concerning. Gold price could go a lot higher, and miners are still undervalued after one hundred percent gains, says black Rock and their advice, All that glitters is fear, as five thousand dollars gold is now increasingly inevitable. This is just the headlines. I'm not going into details of it, because again, nobody knows exactly what the price is going to be. But this just kind of gives you a sense of the general feel of the marketplace. Gold and silver set all new highs as we keep seeing here. The US government could add fourteen billion dollars to its crypto reserves as part of a forfeiture case tied to a Cambodian based company if they convict them. And again, this is not you know, I always think of forfeiture as being something that is not tied to a judicial process. But in this particular case, there is a case tied to a Cambodian exchange and I'm not sure exactly what the charges are, and I'm not really interested in it. The bottom line is they're going to seize fourteen billion dollars worth a bitcoin, So I imagine they've got enough incentive to these people guilty whatever they did. I mean, if they can blow up people on boats, they can assume that these Cambodian people did something that they can take their crypto. What's surprising about I guess is that there's a process with this. You know, I'm not used to our government actually having a due process.
Speaker 5: Think they would just go like, ah, that's ours now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Most you know, generally we get a post hawk justification if at all, And Max says, isn't it all just a stage play? Trump in reality loves Putin would love to engage in a war with Russia China so we can hand us over to the nWo on a platter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, he's going to take us down as well as taking down the middle class. He's making it come true that you'll own nothing, because that's the key thing. You take away, the ability of the middle class to have businesses. And that's what his chaotic economic policies in twenty twenty and this year are doing. And he's going to continue to do that.
Speaker 5: All the world's a stage soilent goy. If you don't understand that their censorship in America, it means the censorship is working like a charm. And it's hard to believe that anyone could not understand the level of censorship that we're dealing with CJP Rumble fifty country US are attempting to implement digital prison. I D skipper t too. My mom said stocks were gambling. She was a smart lady.
Speaker 2: My mama was right as far as Yeah, mom always said My mom always said that too, and she was right. Yeah, stocks are gambling. Gambling is gambling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's many different forms of gambling. Yeah, they're all bad for you, bad for bad for your health.
Speaker 2: Well, we're gonna take a quick break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 7: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: All right, let's talk a little bit about some of the tech issues, because as usual, there's some crazy stuff going on with tech. Here is one of them. We have a company that is helping people to apply for jobs, and I imagine if it's AI, you apply for the job. I'm sorry, we're not hiring humans. No. But the take on all of this was.
Speaker 5: Make you solve a caption. If you can, they throw out your resume.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because AI is applying for jobs for people, it is flooding the market with job applicants. And one person said, well, what if everybody applied for every job? What we would expect to see AI doing so. I said, not only is new job creation to a drip, but the positions that do exist are increasingly hidden. And of course part of that is with s H one B visa stuff. I mean, these people intentionally hide these jobs, put them out there for a while, and then say to the federal government, well, we've listed these jobs. We haven't had any applicants because we hid the stuff. So now we need to hire people from India because Americans just don't want this job. That's kind of the game they've been playing so anyway, so they have said, next we will build out the employer side and the AI engine that evaluates and matches people and companies at scale. Says this one company that's putting this stuff together despite is collingly optimistic copy reactions to source sorcee, I guess that's source. On social media, we're almost universally negative. They said, what's next? An app that will automatically order food for you, that uses AI to sense when you're hungry. No other one says, oh, great, more garbage for the web. We have applicants using AI and recruiters using AI. Nobody is actually taking a moment to understand how to build the concept of hiring, and the question is are there really jobs out there? With the economy and with AI. Sam Altman says that if the jobs get wiped out, maybe they weren't real work to start with. I don't know, how do we ever live without people like Sam Altman and these Silicon Valley tech people?
Speaker 5: Yea, truly? How did we muddle along on our own without these geniuses?
Speaker 2: And what is a real job anyway? Right? I don't imagine that he and I would have the same definition of a real job. I think a real job works in the real world, making real stuff or growing real food. That's not what he does. He has virtual jobs. So when they're talking about how tech might wipe out entire categor worries of humor professions, he says, well, what's a job anyway?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 2: Can't tell a woman and then they can't tell they can't tell a real woman, and they can't tell a real job either.
Speaker 5: Can To be fair, I'm gonna say that there has been this push online making fun of these sort of daycare for adults jobs where you'll see these women. Usually it's women say follow me as I go through my day and It's like, Oh, I wake up at eight o'clock and I spend three hours putting on makeup, and then I go in and I stop at the fruit juice bar and I get myself a juice, and then I do twenty minutes of sending emails. Oh, it's our in group yoga session where they bring in someone we do yoga. Now I stop at the coffee bar that's built in. And when you look at these videos, you have to think, what are you actually doing in a day?
Speaker 2: This is like Google.
Speaker 5: You've spent the night, the vast majority of your workday playing around with your friends that also work at the same company, and what have you actually done? What does your job actually do? You've sent ten minutes of emails in a day.
Speaker 2: And people wonder why the technology is going through the process of intitification. Well, a man has launched the world's first way Moods by ordering fifty robotaxis to a dead end street. He says, this is way mo than they accounted for, said one person talking about it. It was a prank and the guy has actually made his name public. He's because he's twenty three years old, and I guess he knows more about operating systems than he does the legal system, because just put a big target on his back. He's playing around with his big company like that, putting all their jamming all their cars into a dead end street.
Speaker 5: Hey, you didn't specify in the contract that I can't order fifty way mos to the same location.
Speaker 2: He is a self identified tech prankster. He's got a popular account on x and Over the week again he went viral after posting about quote the world's first waymo. D dos a type of malicious cyber attack in which a hacker tries to drown their target in a swarm of simultaneously simultaneous requests, typically with a goal of overwhelming networks and disrupting service. But in real life terms, it's like if a crowd of protesters swarmed a restaurant, making it hard for real customers to get in, effectively wasting the business's time and losing them money. While his attack was perhaps the most mischief, was more mischievous than malicious, but it was disruptive. And again, you've got to be very careful about doing stuff like this. Usually people do this try to maintain their anonymity. He's twenty three years old, so maybe he doesn't know some of these cases here at dusk.
Speaker 6: It's funny that they would need to say in real life terms, it would be like having a whole bunch of people go to one area, when that's literally what's going on here. This is the real life terms, having a whole bunch of physical things go to one spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dds would be almost as if you sent all these self driving cars to the same spot. Actually, may they come real the plan, he wrote on his post at dusk, fifty people went to San Francisco's longest dead end street. All of them ordered a waymo at the same time. So he's not really doing any cyber hacking. He's just working with people and saying, all of you go here, and each of you order it at the same time, and we'll see what happens. When the herd of self driving cars eventually arrived, he wrote that he and his co conspirators didn't bother getting in. They left after about ten minutes, and they charged a five dollars no fee, no show fee. He said, everyone was giddy and when another car showed up, there were cheers. Maybe three or four real drivers, all of them laughed and just drove around. He said. Ultimately, he said, WAYMO handled this really well. When it realized that it was being spammed. The company's ride Heiling app disabled all rides within a two block vicinity until the morning. I assume this isn't much different than if a big concert had just ended, he said. And that's way more than they accounted for, said another poster. So again, some people put the cone of shame on these things. Not the collar that you put on dogs that have an ear infection or something, but the cone of shame of putting a traffic cone on the car so that he can't move it kind of freezes in place. Open aiyes in danger after authors are suing it to gain access to its internal slack messages. So this would be kind of interesting. I wonder if they'll play it the same way that Alex played the Sandy Hook lawsuit and pretend that he doesn't have the messages that he really does have. And I'll talk about that coming up. But there's a lawsuit against open ai by authors and publishers who say that their copyright has been infringed. Of course, that's the business model of Sam Altman and open ai. The plant has gained access to their internal slack messages of open Ai and the emails, and that could potentially demonstrate willful infringement and it could lead to enhanced damages. So juries hear that, and it's a very powerful stick. So this was as a matter of fact, and another similarity to what Alex did. The AI company Anthropic agreed to a blockbuster one point five billion dollar settlement after they had were caught red handed training its models an enormous cache of pirated versions of copyrighted books and other material. So they got a one a half billion dollar lawsuit. Difference is that they've got the money, they can actually pay it. But now a similar lawsuit to chat GPT maker open Ai has taken a dramatic turn, raising the possibility of yet another major legal escalation about copyrights a potentially much bigger payout to its rights holders. Specifically, authors and publishers who filed a lawsuit against the Sam Altman led firm have secured access to the messages and emails, and according to publication, the communications could demonstrate wolfel infringement and could lead to enhanced damages of up to one hundred and fifty thousand dollars per work, a massive increase from just seven hundred and fifty. So we're looking at two thousand times almost not quite two thousand times, so let's see be fifteen hundred, so about two hundred times more than they were being charged before. Anthropic settlement only covered about half a million works out of an estimated seven million, resulting in a payout of about three thousand dollar dollars per author. Authors and publishers had just gone after similar communications right after the case settled. Finding out what attorneys said or what clients said to attorneys and back and forth probably gives us a lot of evidence regarding the state of mind. The lawsuit highlights the AI industry's largely careless treatment of copyrighted materials. Tech leaders have continued to argue that training AI models on protected content falls under fair use, a legal doctrine that allows for transformative use of copyrighted materials, most recently up in ais TikTok like text to video app Sora too has been found to spit out a litany of videos heavily based on protected intellectual property, showing this not just chat GPT, potentially infringing copyright. So given the major payouts at stake, the tides could be turning in favor of artists who have had their life work sucked up by AI models without permission, and they could be looking at another consolidation prize in the form of a settlement fee. Both Anthropic and Open AI have been accused of training their AI models on copyhibed material to a parasy website called lib Gin Communications show that they deleted the data set, a move that plaintiffs argue could be construed as intentional destruction of evidence. See this is the way that this works, and people don't understand what was really going on with Alyx's default judgment. It's a similar thing to this. If they get these emails, if they get these messages and they see internal communications that this was a deliberate thing, then that makes all the difference in the world. But beyond that, if you were in a lawsuit, as I've said before, if somebody files a lawsuit against you, you get notification lawsuits been sent to you. If you don't answer it with a reply and say I disagree with that, I'm going to contest that or whatever. If you just ignore that lawsuit and you don't reply, you lose. You lose by default. And then once the lawsuit starts, you have to comply with the Discovery stuff, and if you refuse to comply with Discovery again, you lose because you didn't play the game. And that's really what was going on with Alex Jones and with Info Wars thing. Because we just had a determination yesterday. He appealed to the Supreme Court about the judgment and he believes that the judgment was manipulated by the FBI, the CIA and other people. That he had a right to say what he said, but it wasn't about any of that. It was about the fact that he didn't comply with Discovery. As a matter of fact, I was really amazed to go back and look at I remembered it was the Perry Mason moment, and I go on YouTube and I searched for it, and there's not really any any videos to say that. There was one from a legal organization that had a few views on it, not many. The second one that I found was me talking about it. Somebody had put up what I said. At the time, they had twenty four people who listened to that channel, and nineteen of the twenty four had seen the video. And so it's something that's really been under the radar, and this is basically what happened in the trial. I think it was very serious and I think that it shows that what Alex is saying about the fact that he was railroaded is absolutely not true. Just like we're talking about in this case, it is vital that you comply with discovery. Discovery makes a difference, and if you refuse to play the game, refuse to participate in the legal process in some way, shape or form, you lose by default.
Speaker 5: One of the things you talked about yesterday is you can apply in discovery. Right, So don't know what you said.
Speaker 12: That's one of the things I talked about, Okay.
Speaker 13: One of the things that you were ordered to do in this lawsuit your order to turn over any text message to.
Speaker 12: The Geen Sandy Hook, Right, Yes, And you didn't have any right, not that we could find.
Speaker 14: And and you told me in your testimony, you sworn testimony before coming to this program, you searched, right, I did the guns.
Speaker 2: I'd like to show you.
Speaker 14: It's been marks plain one third.
Speaker 12: You've got it upside down.
Speaker 14: That's text messages between you and Paul Watson, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yes? And they mentioned Sandy Hook don't they.
Speaker 12: Yeah, plans to move one thirty in TeVeS.
Speaker 15: Anyway, I've ever seen this text message. I guess you guys got Paul's I phold your disave them, so that's probably.
Speaker 5: Your phone didn't save the second one.
Speaker 15: I told you guys, I gave it to g I gave it to the Glory. You said that they'd right to followed and find that stuff. Oh how much fun you gave it?
Speaker 5: Some wives, they were such fun.
Speaker 12: That's what That's what testimony is. No, I searched it as well. I mean, so you guys have all this stuff and you say we didn't give anything.
Speaker 2: Jones.
Speaker 12: You know my phone works right. You've had a like one tax matches for several years now.
Speaker 7: Yeh.
Speaker 5: What does it mean if the messages are glue? Whose messages are those?
Speaker 14: Whose phone is this taking from?
Speaker 15: I don't know what this phone's taking. I mean I just I turned the phone over and said to the text.
Speaker 14: Ball, Can I have you look in the very bottom below, the very bottom left corner.
Speaker 3: Is that your phone number?
Speaker 15: Yes, so you did get my text messages and said you did a nice track.
Speaker 5: Yes, mister Jones. Indeed you didn't give you the tax message too.
Speaker 12: You don't.
Speaker 5: You don't know where this came from.
Speaker 12: Do you know where I got this?
Speaker 5: No, mister Jones, did you know that twelve days ago?
Speaker 14: Twelve days ago your attorney's messed up and sitting an entire digital copy of your entire cell phone with every text message you've sent for the past two years, and when informed did not take any steps to identify it as privilege or protect.
Speaker 12: It in any way.
Speaker 14: And as of two days ago, it fell pretty and clear into my possession.
Speaker 12: And that is how I know you lie to me.
Speaker 5: You said you didn't have to text message about saying that.
Speaker 12: Did you know that I've seen I told you the truth.
Speaker 15: This is your pay to make some moment I gave did my phone?
Speaker 12: And then, mister Jones, you need to answer the question.
Speaker 15: An you go to this athe, No, I had another sappened, But I mean I told you I gave him a follow.
Speaker 5: You said, you.
Speaker 12: Said in your deposition you searched her from me.
Speaker 14: You said you told down the text did the certain function for Sandy Hook.
Speaker 5: That's what you said, mister Jones.
Speaker 12: Correct, And I had several several different pots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what Alex is fortunate is that they didn't come after him for perjury, just like they didn't come after James Clapper for perjury. Doesn't mean that you're not a liar because they didn't indict you. But that's the issue. And he's still selling this idea that this is a major defeat for the First Amendment. And I see this from WND. I see it from Gateway Pundit. WND quotes Gateway Pundit. It appears that our First Amendment rights have been decimated by the Supreme Court, explained the Gateway Pundit's report. That's not true at all. This is a fake fight about the First Amendment. It was never about the First Amendment. You don't have a right to maliciously slander people. I mean, you can be wrong, you have a right to be wrong, but you don't have a right to tell lies about people. And of course, what Alex Jones said was that as soon as this began, he said, no, no, I believe that the people died. What I said before that nobody died. That's not I don't believe that anymore. Well, that's fine, you can be wrong, but you have to correct mistakes when somebody pulls it out there. He never fought that he never fought, and he had a lot of people got upset with them because they believed that nobody died there. But he never had that argument to say that he was right about that, and he never appealed to his right to be wrong. He never even participated in the process because you just saw there they withheld the information. That information was only obtained because of the mistake of his lawyer. They had worked together to make sure that information was not going to be put out there. Why because he didn't want them to get a hold of other information that was going to show how he was protecting his assets. So you know, when you have slander that is judged to be malicious, that is judged to have been done knowingly, that has never been protected. First Amendment hasn't changed about that, and the court process hasn't changed if you decide that you're not going to participate in it by not doing discovery. So it was something that he realized that he could make a lot of money selling that. If he was doing he didn't really care if it was true or not. I don't think Alex believed that nobody died at Sandy Hook, but what he did believe was that he can make a lot of money telling people that. So regardless of the remarks, one person said, how is one point four billion a reasonable punishment for speaking your opinion? It wasn't about his opinion, it wasn't about free speech. It was what was judged by them to a be malicious. But that was determined when they did the judgment. He lost the case because he refused to comply with Discovery and he kept saying, well, we sent him all this stuff and they said they didn't get it and everything. And then you see in this Perry Mason moment, which is what Alex called it really was a Perry Mason moment. You see there that no, they actually had a lot of stuff they didn't send him, and that included the emails. It goes on for quite some time. It's like a seven minute clip where they get into back and forth about the emails because he also kept the emails secret. It's the same type of thing that you're seeing here with Open AI and Anthropic. If they hired the information for Discovery, they lose.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: According to Alex's press release in April last year, said Alex Jones joined Steve Bannon on the War room. The day after undercover video revealed a CIA FBI operative explaining how the FBI had user powers to bankrupt Alex and Info Wars. Alex Jones told Steve Bannon that President Trump needs to fire their butts and clean house of the deep state. Well, here's the reality. If you want to know who the CIA operatives are who were taking down info Wars, she might go back and take a look at Steve Pachennick, who is the one who was selling the fact that nobody died. That was a Steve Pachennick thing, and he tried to pull that thing on me as well. As I've mentioned many times after the Vegas shooting, he came on, he wanted to come on my program. He waits and comes on late and then tries to throw his stuff out all at once at the very end, and sandbaged me on that. But I didn't believe that nobody had died at the Las Vegas thing. And I knew exactly what Patinic was doing because I'd seen him do it before with Alex. So you get these CIA operatives like Steve Pachennick who come on and tell people about the stop the steel sting, which is a total fabrication lie. Alex jumps in on that because even though it doesn't make any sense, and even though he knows that there weren't twenty thousand National Guard distributed all over the country that are arresting people, you really want to believe that would not be reported or observed by anybody anyway. He jumps in on that, just like he jumped in on the Steve Pachennick narrative about Sandy Hook, and Steve Patchinnick started making all these you know, after he started this nobody died thing, that became the go to way to shut this all down by the people who were the controlled opposition. They would come in with every event and say about every event, nobody died. And that is the way that you shut down any questioning of any suspicious shooting. It's just by coming up with something absurd like that.
Speaker 5: There's also the fact, if you know exactly how each group will react to a situation, you know how to manipulate them anyway. Like you know that the conspiracy group is immediately going to jump to, well, nobody died, you can work around that. It's you know, when someone has the exact same reaction all the time, it becomes account You can account for it in different ways.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 5: You have to be able to make a judgment based on what the facts point to, not just a matter of well, this is my go to, this is what I always assume. If you want to start there, but look at the evidence and see where it leads, that's fine. But you need to be able to take well.
Speaker 2: I said over and over again, I said this whole idea that nobody died. I said, it works to their advantage if people do die. You take a look at nine to eleven. Right, it worked at their advantage that they killed three thousand people. But an inside job. They don't care if nobody They're not going to go out there and try to make sure that nobody died. They don't care about our lives at all. So that's never been an issue. But it got so bad that even in that shooting in Texas was Sutherland Springs or something?
Speaker 5: Was the church one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'd interviewed many times Mark Collins, who is a spinning image of George Washington, and he actually goes around to schools dressed as George Washington and teaching them about American history. He's also a pastor. He was a former pastor of that church. He knew the people there very well. And he's actually played George Washington on several different film productions. And anyway, I talked to him right after that shooting that happened on a Sunday. I talked to him on that Monday. He gave us some information that would not reported by mainstream media, and they were saying it was done with an AR fifteen or whatever. He said, no, the person who stopped him at an AR fifteen. Anyway, clarified the firearms that were used and that type of thing. But afterwards there was this thing going around about nobody died. And he goes, that's absolutely not true. And he goes, I can't believe you guys are saying that. It got to the point where they thought that info Wars was saying that about everyone. I got him back on. I said, we didn't say that. Nobody said that as far as I can tell, and I certainly don't believe that. Let's get you back on. We'll talk about that to clarify it. It became like a disease. This step potentic lie. So many of these things that he introduced, but the real issue was discovery. Jones charged that the default judgment was improper because it made too much of quote unquote trivial discovery issues. Well, if you are refusing to let them have access to the messages on your phone and the emails that you have because you're hiding money offshore, that is not a trivial issue. It's also not a trivial issue if they can't look at it and see if there wasn't a knowing awareness that you were kunneling a lie. And that's you know why they're looking for this information from anthropic and from open AI. So he said it's impossible to construe his remarks as denying deaths. That's what is. His people said. But I think when you say nobody died, and you say it repeatedly, I think that that is what is. I think that is denying deaths. And he did that until he got to court. So the Supreme Court has rejected this particular case. The BBC shows us a little bit differently from the alternative mainstream media, as they pointed out, Jones has not yet paid any of the damages. He's raised a lot of money, though, of course I imagine a lot of that went to lawyers like the lawyer who mistakenly sent is all of it phone information for two years of the opposing council and didn't realize it. Yeah, I think maybe at.
Speaker 5: That point you should be forced to work pro bono.
Speaker 2: You know, the Supreme Court did not explain its decision to deny his request again because it's not about the First Amendment. The First Amendment was never defended in this particular case. Said he should have the same protections on the First Amendment of the Constitution that journalists have. Well, again, he chose not to participate. He chose not to defend the First Amendment. They said. The result is a financial death penalty by FIAT imposed on a media defendant. Well, it's it's not. It is non compliance with the process. It was during Texas court proceedings that Jones acknowledged that the attack was one hundred percent It previously claimed that the massacre was staged, that was part of a government plot to take guns for Americans, and that no one died. Nobody died. That became the mantra that went back and forth all the time. So again getting back to this lawsuit and big Tech, this is over copyright issues instead of over a slander issue. But it's always important for both sides to be able to get discovery to see if there was what was actually being said internally. Elon Musk is making cyber truck sales look better by selling a huge number of them to himself. This is this is one step more than even what Nvidia did you know in video hadn gave money to one of its largest customers so that large customer would buy and videos GPUs. Well, Elon Musk is buying the cyber trucks himself. He's not even giving the money to a third party.
Speaker 5: This master what a business man.
Speaker 6: I mean, it makes perfect sense when you see how few Tesla's there are on the road versus how much investment they have. It isn't about how many cars they can sell. It's purely about how how much investment they can get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, that's right. Well. Western executives, they say, are shaken after visiting China. They say that China's rapid advancement and manufacturing, particularly in electric vehicles. Many executives are impressed by China's highly automated manufacturing industry and its skilled workforce. Some executives are even abandoning their own EV projects in favor of Chinese technology. There's absolutely no way that anybody's going to be able to compete with the Chinese on EV's. This whole industry, we've been saying this for years was handed to China on a silver platter by the people who are pushing the Climate Change Accord, the Paris Climate Change a cord to twenty fifteen that basically makes it impossible for European, American, and possibly even Japanese manufacturers to be able to compete because if they shut down their fossil fuels because of emissions, and of course China did not have to do that. China was given pass. They could continue to China and India, the two biggest polluters with the two largest populations, could continue to build cheap and dirty power plants like coal plants that didn't have any scrubbers on them. They could do that for another couple of decades. They could continue to increase that. Well, everybody else had to cap it and start reducing it. And so that is causing when you look at manufacturing, it's not just the labor cost, but it's really the power costs are huge in manufacturing so you're not gonna be able to make something like steel, You're not gonna be able to make stuff like ev batteries and things like that. So this has all been handed to them on a big green platter. And these are there are no people. Everything here is robotic. And again, so they're going from slave labor to robot labor, which robot, again is the check word for slave. That word was coined in a play that was done by a check playwright. And these people have given a blank check to China to be able to When you look at this, they don't have to pay the robots. They just got to feed them electricity, and they've got the cheapest electricity. So you can't even compete with them if you build out robots and don't even use humans in American and European factories. And I said back in twenty seventeen when Trump was pushing his tax relief and so we're going to bring back manufacturing, I said at the time, They're not going to bring back manufacturing. And they're not going to enshore this stuff unless and until they can automate it with robots. It's not going to create the kind of good paying jobs that we used to have before in manufacturing. That is not their intention. And so the people that are going there saying, you get this sense of change where the Chinese competitiveness has gone from being about government subsidies and low wages two tremendous number of highly skilled educated engineers who are innovating like mads At a British energy supplier Octopus CEO. According to recent figures by the International Federation of Robotics, China has deployed orders of magnitude more industrial robots than Germany, the US and the UK. And it's not just a desire to keep margins low through the automation of human labor. China has quite notable demographic problem, but it's manufacturing is generally quite labor intensive, they said, so in preemptive fashion, they want to automate it as much as possible. Not because they expect they'll be able to get higher margins that's usually the idea in the West, but to compensate for this population of decline and to get a competitive advantage. Now these people play the long game. The globalists, the people are trying to push for the global governance. They are the ones who have engineered this global population decline even in China, but of course in China they accelerated it by getting China to put in the one child policy, and so there has been government mandates, there have been social nudging and influence to get people to not want to have children, to not want to have a family, and then of course there's been the chemical pollution that has made it even if people want to have children and are pushing to have children, they're unable to have children because of what has been done to the food and other things that are there. The drugs, robotics, if deployed well, can lift the productivity or economy greatly. And if China is extremely good at it, then we should try to catch up because like China, a lot of Europe is aging No. That's basically a government assisted suicide program. When you look at manufacturing. A top US army general says that he is letting chat GPT make military decisions. You know what could go wrong with this movie? After movie done about this very scenario. It's worrying that high school kids are outsourcing their brains to AI, but it's now right alarming to imagine US military leaders doing the same thing. Unfortunately, the scenario is no longer the stuff of Cold War fiction. As reported by Business Insider, Major General William Hank Taylor, a commander of the eighth Field Army in South Korea, told reporters chat GPT and I have become really close lately. Well, brain, what should I do next? I think you should take over South Koreas what he says, I'm asking to build trying to build models to help us all, and he said this includes a joint you in command of South Korea. As a commander, I want to make better decisions, and so I want to make sure that I make decisions at the right time to give me the advantage. So he brings in chat GPT, notorious for its often agreeable answers, prioritizing endless engagement over accuracy. So it's like a yeah, I think you really could take. I think you're cirly take trying to go for it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this strategy is brilliant. You could definitely win World War three.
Speaker 14: Go.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is the time that we live in right now. We've got some comments.
Speaker 5: There, global thermonuclear war.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, they say it's the plot of a bunch of sci fi novels, but it's usually a malicious intelligent AI that is the villain in those, not some extremely stupid thing that can just string a few words together in an idiot general that goes along with it.
Speaker 5: That's right, We're going to be doomed by obsequiousness.
Speaker 2: The dystopian science fiction. Ma uh I think combined with idiocracy. Yeah, oh you are, You are so right.
Speaker 5: That's a brilliant strategy, s A. Miller. One two three. Thank you very much. That is thank you, Thank you, says David Travison. Lance been enjoying the show as always. Your wisdom, wit and wealth of information is always appreciated. Blessings to you all into the listeners as well well, Thank you, thank you very much. Guard Goldsmith and again Liberty Conspiracy on Rumble six pm weekdays, and you can find them on substack at Guard Goldsmith. Technocratic feudalism is their preferred system. It appears sounds so much cooler than it actually is. You know, technocratic feudalism, ah man, Yeah.
Speaker 6: You think it would be Knights of Lightsaber fights with name like that.
Speaker 5: Where's our techno Robin Hood Niberu twenty twenty nine. Bill Gates has been earning a thirty percent return on his vaccine industrial complex investments for decades, then Trump joined him in the profiteering back in twenty twenty t doub nine seven four zero one bitcoin digital money not worth the digital paper. It's not printed on Gerald Salente.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's a good quote. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Niberu twenty twenty nine. Emperor Trump's favorite daughter, Princess Ivanka, graduated from Schwab's Young Global Leaders in twenty fifteen and has been in control of Daddy's short hairs ever since.
Speaker 2: His hairs are getting increasingly short, on't they? According to that picture from Time magazine.
Speaker 5: A Syrian girl Alex looks like King Henry the Eighth in this video, doesn't he. Yeah, well, his divorces weren't that extreme.
Speaker 2: He's not quite up to six yet. He's working on getting rid of the wife number two.
Speaker 5: No beheading yet, let's see Nibero twenty twenty nine. Sandy Hoax was an orchestrated falls flag that occurred then blown up for political extortion. Sandy Hook people had connection to Remington Arms, and that's how they were able to get away with suing Remington, says Swamp Lover. So Niberu and Swamp lover, they brid his back again.
Speaker 6: Well, even though I mean there is a lot of weird things surrounding Sandy Hook, it's just pushing the nobody died narrative kind of kills any questioning of other things surrounding it.
Speaker 2: And that's why Petennik did it to shut down any questioning of Sandy Hook. You know, that's one person who used to interview pretty frequently said that he fell to him to introduce Alex at some place where both of them were speaking, and he said he kind of joked and said he makes the truth sound unbelievable. Well, that's exactly what controlled opposition does. You know, you can talk about the chemicals in the water, and you can make a case for that, but then you go out and you create a sound bite the turnat the frog's gay. Right. Well, now you've made a joke out of it, and you've made it unbelievable for most people. I mean, fundamentally that is true, but you do it in a way that makes the truth unbelievable, or you can just add a lie to it, like nobody died. And that's the way these people operate. And Alex knows that he's not stupid He goes along with it because the sensational way of putting it that way and the sensational lie that nobody died helps him with his engagement in his audience, which equates to money.
Speaker 5: Radis bro, thank you very much. We appreciate it, says number one. We've got this AI not sure. Number two AI got a higher IQ than any man alive, and number three AI is going to fix everything the steps in the plan. I can't wait. I can't wait for all our problems to be fixed by some AI.
Speaker 6: Of course that's a reference to idiocracy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, is back again.
Speaker 5: Even Chinese have made videos of how poorly made Chinese evs are. Yeah, there's a there's a lot of videos that come out of China that you You're like, there's no way that's that can't.
Speaker 2: We'll have a great idea though. They got the battery ejector button, so.
Speaker 5: That makes it somebody else that's within seconds. This can be somebody else's problem.
Speaker 2: That's right. You got a battery that's gonna catch fire when his head. Let's he ejected it out and let other people deal with it. You won't be burned alive in your car.
Speaker 5: It's headed right, through the gates of the orphanage. C JP rumble. The planet needs more lithium batteries. That's right. The creeks and the tributaries, they hunger for lithium batteries. It's your job to go out there and throw them in. Yeah, suck Dottio seven to seven China and decline bs. Everything is in decline. They are trying to save their globalist NEPO baby.
Speaker 2: That's right. Well, we're gonna take a quick break, folks, and we will be right back. When we come back, we're going to continue with some news, and we've got some pharmaceutical news as well. But I think it's pretty important. Al right back, if you're listening to the David Knight Show, if you.
Speaker 8: Like the Eagles, the cars, and Huey Lewis and the news they say, then you'll love the Classic Hits channel at APS Radio, download our app, or listen now at apsradio dot com.
Speaker 2: Well, as I mentioned earlier in the program, American travelers are not going to be fingerprinted when landing in twenty nine European nations. You know, it's just going back and organizing some really old photos that we had and I looked at it and I thought, you know, I just can't travel anymore. You know, you should travel quite a bit, but it's become such a police state burden to go anywhere. It's just amazing. And so now if you want to go to Europe, got to be fingerprinted as an American. I wonder do they do this for the boat immigrants that are coming in. We see these people hitting the shore with a boat and they all jump out and run for the hills. You know, their fingerprinting them. The European Union's new Entry and Exit system has now come into effects of October the twelfth. It affects travelers who are heading to twenty nine European countries for visits up to ninety days within a one hundred and eighty day period. Travelers will scan their passports and have a photograph taken. Most will have their fingerprints taken unless you are a child under twelve. Travelers might be used to getting their passports stamped when they travel abroad, but the new EEES program means that passports will not be stamped. Only Americans with biometric passports will be able to take part in the new entry system. Those who don't have a biometric passport will have to join a separate line and travelers who overstay the ninety day rule will be identified. You stop back and think about this. I should have gone back to see when they first started doing passports used to have to have government permission and the passports that were there. This is something that was twentieth century abomination that came in and now it is escalated point that's going to be IDs everywhere everywhere we look. We have free speech under attack, we have privacy under attack. That's why I push back against this thing that. You know, what happened with nfil Warriors is against free speech. We got free speech being attacked in every way in every country, including our own, and a real attack on free speech. But when you go out to something that is a slander case and you don't even comply with the discovery rules, that is not an attack on free speech. We need to focus on the attacks on free speech real ones. Well, it's not just the inability to fly. They're trying to make it unaffordable to have a car, so they want to shut down and lock down all travel. Even with cars. Average new car price is now topped fifty thousand dollars for the first time. As Americans shift to eves and to luxury models. The expisration of the seventy five hundred dollars ev tax credit helped to spark record sales that reshaped September's pricing landscape. But now they said, in just five years, folks, the average price of a new car has gone from forty thousand dollars to fifty thousand dollars. Think about that. That's a twenty five percent increase in just five years in the price of the car. Truly is amazing. What is being done with this? The luxury segment has also fueled the price increases. More than sixty models with an average sticker price north of seventy five thousand dollars contributed to seven point four percent of new car sales in September, up from six percent a year earlier. Meanwhile, the once common twenty thousand dollars car is essentially gone from dealership lots. The average age of cars on America's roads exceeds twelve years. There we go. We're average average monthly payments across the seven hundred and fifty dollars threshold, and seven year loans are now more common. One and five new car buyers pays more than one thousand dollars a month to secure their vehicle. These longer term loans carry a lot of risk for consumers, especially because there are long term loans on what is a depreciating asset. So it's very easy to get underwater on these loans and not be able to if you need to get if you can't afford the payments, you can't sell it for what you still owe on it. Tussla is still the dominant player in the EV segment. They're recorded an average transaction price of fifty four thousand dollars in September, slightly lower than August, but again they are just a little bit over the average price of fifty thousand. Meanwhile, GM is taking a one point six billion dollar hit as it scales back its EV operations. Again, these this push to forced the car manufacturers to make EV's. When we look at VW especially, you know that diesel scam thing that they came after them with the EPA in order to get them to stop making cheap, reliable, affordable diesels and to start making EV's. They got the message huge fine by the American EPA and jail sentences for a couple of CEOs, so they jumped into EV's and guess what, then, nobody wants these things. Nobody can afford these things. Same issue going on with BMW, and GM is taking a one point six billion dollar hit. The company noted that the loss is part of its plan to re align EV production and factory operations to better match customer demand. The decision was made after the expiration of the seventy five hundred dollars federal EV tax credit on September thirtieth, part of a broader policy rollback under Trump. The One BEAUTI Beautiful Bill Act September thirtieth as the final date for getting EV purchase credits, effectively terminating the benefit. So it's going to be a big slowdown at this point. And GM had previously pledged to invest up to thirty five billion dollars in electric and autonomous vehicles through twenty twenty five, aiming to transition most of its portfolio to zero emission models later in the decade. And again it's this zero emission models. It's the biggest issue. You know, the hybrids are complicated and expensive, but you know, the best model is if you just use a gas driven generator. To charge the battery. So make it completely electrical, so you don't have to switch back and forth between a mechanical drive and electric drive. Just make it all electrical. And then you've got a small engine that is going to kick on when you need additional range. It can charge the battery, and it can use just a little bit of fuel and kind of run in a steady state mode which can serve fuel and reduces emissions. And they won't even allow that that gets shut down. GM had one of those, and Mazda wanted to make one of those. They actually wanted to use a little rotary engine which is very very small, and use that as a generator. But no, we have to have zero emissions. And if you're going to stick to that, you're going to have zero manufacturing. You're going to have zero cars. And the rest of this this is government planning and this is government misallocation of resources. And of course Biden was doing this for the green stuff. But you had Trump and Peter Navarro told GM and Ford, you're going to stop making cars and you're going to start making ventilators. I mean that alone should have made Trump a pariah to conservatives, but it didn't. And then the fact that it was the ventilators were killing people that didn't phaze people either, So he just gets away with all this stuff. It's amazing. Despite the playing cutbacks, GM said this month that its overall sales remained strong. Analysts have said that the end of the federal EV tax credit will test whether the EV vehicle market is mature enough to thrive on its own fundamentals, or if it still needs support to expand further. This is a solution for which nobody else thought there was a problem, But if you look at what is happening in Germany, it's even worse. This is from a daily skeptic, they said. Climate lunatics in Hamburg pass a referendum committing Germany's leading industrial city to de industrialization completely in just fifteen years. Hamburg is Germany's leading industrial city. Its companies add twenty billion euros in gross value every year. Much of this economic output is related to Hamburg's happy location on the Elba and the fact that the city is home to Europe's third largest port. All this is made Hamburg extremely prosperous, which prosperity has filled it with rafts of clueless virtue. Signaling morons who have no idea how anything works and why they find Hamburg attractive in the first place, or how their hip urban lifestyles are maintained. And so there was a photograph they have in this article that's published by build in Germany, and you can see, as this author points that this is Eugipius, he said, you can see these unmitigated retards having a happy because they've just scored cheap virtue points by voting their own personal energy apocalypse. And so you see these people thumbs up and clampingyay, we won. They're celebrating because of their completely insane popular referendum past with fifty three point two percent of the vote on Sunday. The referendum, the so called Future Decision, binds the Free and Hansiatic city to achieving total carbon neutrality by twenty to fifty five years earlier than the twenty forty five goal set by the almost equally insane German Wide Germany Wide Climate Protection Law as mended in twenty twenty one. So across Germany they have to get to their net zero by twenty forty five. So they wanted to speed it up in Hamburg and do it five years earlier, which would be kind of interesting because they will be the literally the Canary and the coal mine or the shut coal mine. I guess there's no gas coming out of the coal mine anymore because they've shut it. But people will be able to see the effects on Hamburg earlier, maybe headed off. I don't know what are you.
Speaker 6: Sayingly, it's the can area without a coal mine, that's right.
Speaker 2: I don't got a clue. Yeah, it doesn't have a coal mine or a pot to pissen either. That's what's going to happen to these people. So that was, in turn, five years earlier than the previous twenty to fifty goal. And they keep moving these things forward. I wouldn't be surprised to see them do another referendum to move it up to let's say twenty thirty. That's the magic number that everybody's been talking about before. But first they did twenty fifty. Then Germany says twenty forty five. Then Hamburg says, I see that, and I'm going to raise you by five years. We go to twenty forty. So there you go, and the loser is Hamburg less than forty four percent of eligible voters, even bothered to cast a ballot. Thus, just twenty three percent of the most deranged Hamburgians, she call them Hamburgers. They're going to be top meat, that's for sure, could take their city hostage and use its government to destroy all industry and most activity inside the next decade and a half. The biggest joke is that when Hamburg has finally achieved the sacred net zero, that'll make absolutely zero net difference to anything. Because Hamburg is responsible for something like zero point zero two two percent of CO two emissions globally. The city is not even a rounding error. And that's the whole point. When you look at this, and does it really make any difference when you look at the climate accord think twenty fifteen, the Paris Climate Accord. If you're going to allow the two countries that have the largest manufacturing and the largest population, China and India, to not only not reduce anything, but allow them to continue to build out with cheap and dirty things while you start putting this on smaller areas like that, it doesn't make any sense at all. And some of the true believers in this climate mcguffin nonsense, people who believe that there really is an issue that CO two is really going to warm the planet and kill everybody if you believe that nonsense. At least some of the people who are that stupid and gullible could still see that. Wait a minute, we're talking about global warming, so that means that it matters if you have more emissions in the biggest countries like China and India. So that's the point that's been here all along.
Speaker 5: And the thing is China and India are actually causing real ecological problems. Yeah, but we refuse to actually look at those. We're forced to look at this nebulous oh carbon emissions that will completely hamstring everyone if we actually focus on it. But we're not going to do anything about the massive amount of pollution that is coming out of these two countries. They're allowed to continue to make a mess of their own areas, and it's gotten so bad that it's starting to affect other people as well. Yeah, there's actually a story where the amount of fecal matter in the ocean is becoming a problem, Like it's washing up on beaches and concentrations that are high enough where it's making it so people don't want to go.
Speaker 2: To the beach I prefer plastic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's it's almost literally solely because of India, because they're just dumping a ton of raw sewerage directly into these rivers that feed out into the ocean, I mean the Ganges.
Speaker 2: Well, you see that happening a lot with Mexico doing that down there the Baja Peninsula, you know, dumping out ross stories that gets up into California sometimes.
Speaker 5: And it's just Mexico's population is so much smaller than India. India's population is massive, and I believe, as far as I know, it's not sewing down. I believe India is still growing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they have they never had a one child no.
Speaker 5: And they do not have the infrastructure to take care of their population, which is part of the reason they're so dead set on shipping them all out. If they were to stay in India, it would be a massive problem for them. But if they can continue to breed this massive population and then just shove the workers out and do other economies where they siphon money off, it's a great business deal for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not a buget's the future now. So Yeah, when you look at China, remember a couple of years ago they started making all this noise about all the plastic pollution in the ocean. Well turns out that was all coming from China and it was all focused around that particular area. But they put that narrative out and part of the reason that they put it out was because they were losing their narrative about climate change, which is, ever, none of their predictions have ever panned out, none of their models have ever panned out, and so people are starting to question all this zero nonsense. So they fell back to their initial starting position, which is we're going to clean this up. And we talk about cleaning stuff up. Wuhan has some of the worst air anywhere in the world, and again they don't bother to clean the stuff up. As a Eugipiis says, it's absolutely imperative to get these sorts of people out of politics. They're crazy, They are doing everything in their power to destroy civilization. They're insulated from a lot of the economic chaos that they wreak because they're overwhelmingly government bureaucrats, university types, and hipsters who are to a varying degree reliant on the state to make their living. They're renters rather than owners. They live near the city center rather than in the suburbs, and they're young rather than old, so we pretty much know where this kind of stuff is coming from.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 2: We've had a couple of different incidents about semi trailers and the drivers who don't have legitimate commercial driver's licenses and who don't speak English, and we have another one. It's just it. This is ICE is ready to deport an Indian illegal who had a New York commercial driver's license and his name was no name given. And that was really funny, was that this article from New American refers to him as mister given. Well, yeah, mister given. He's taken into custody, arrested in Oklahoma, and he had a New York commercial driver's license with a name no name given. Homeland Security reported ICE revealed the slippery mister givens real name, and that's equally amusing. His real name is Ann Mole and Mole he's like Buttros Buttrous Collige, the guy who's so nice. They named him twice. Yeah, so it's funny people, it's the same name. Back to back. The beginning of the end of Amal and Moll's career as an illegal alien driver September twenty fifth, on their state forty runs east west through Oklahoma, runs east west through the entire country, actually goes from think it's Wilmington all the way over to California. I don't know what the terminal point is in California. Anyway, Today they caught en mool and mole a. Thirty authorities or so arrested one hundred and twenty five illegals from multiple countries, including India, Uzbekistan, China, Russia, Georgia, Turkey, Tajikistan, Ukraine, and Mauritania. If New York wants to hand out commercial driver's licenses to illegal immigrants with no name given, that's on them, said GOP Governor Kevin Stitt. And so even more disturbing is the fact that the license bore the trademark star of real ID. He got a real ID with no name. Real idea is supposed to make us safe, because as supposed to identify everybody after nine to eleven.
Speaker 5: Right, who would have thought that these government programs are inefficient and overly cumbersome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now it's supposed to be. You know, you've got to have it to get on airplane.
Speaker 6: And the other thing that this article isn't stating is that I don't think a US citizen would be able to get a no name given driver's license.
Speaker 5: That's right, given two illegals, that's right. Yeah, if you or I were to show up and pull something like that, they'd throw us out in our ear. Yeah, you're going to come back and you're going to comply with every last bit of bureaucracy.
Speaker 2: That's right. Well, you know, you have these states like New York and California, and of course this is one area where the federal government I think does have jurisdiction since the federal government in a sense, since they kind of own the interstate system, they paid for it, and they have massive subsidy of it, whether we like it or not. Richard Nixon used that to enforce his fifty five mile hour speed limit, saying I'm not going to give you highway funds to maintain this thing. Again, it always comes back to the money, so they don't have a legal fight. It's like, I'll give you money if you do fifty five mile an hour speed limit, and by the way, you get to keep all the revenue from the tickets that you write, So you can either do that or I will take the highway funds from you and you will have to pay to maintain the interstate yourself. So there is something that they could do about this, but we had not. Just you know, a couple of weeks ago. The thing that outraged everybody was that ridiculous U turn that eighteen wheeler guy did. Didn't speak English, and you can see it on the video camera that's in his cab. You can see him driving and then you can see over his shoulder as he's got his turning his thing in a U turn and it's across the road. This car can't stop and go sliding into it killed all three people in the car. And so that really got everybody's attention. And this is getting a lot of attention as well. This is a foreign trucker that was going the wrong way down the interstate and he gets stopped by an American trucker. It's a little bit of language that, I mean, what the sort what he's gonna get in front of him?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: I guess you can't read the signs to say which way the road is?
Speaker 6: What are you doing?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 12: Go way that way?
Speaker 3: But I.
Speaker 5: Was like, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 13: Man, Okay, you are going the wrong way down the freeway. You are committing a felony right now. Welcome, Well one, why the fuck going the wrong way down the freeway's right?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 13: No, I I'm just asking because I'm yeah, turn around when you have a clear spot. Don't even move your truck. Turn your hazard lights on for one. Turn your hazard lights on. Now, your hazard lights, your blinkers.
Speaker 2: Teach him how to drive.
Speaker 1: Your hazard lights on.
Speaker 13: They're on.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, that's going pretty viral. So Department Transportation issued an emergency rule tightening up who can hold US commercial driver's licenses. This will limit the CDLs to US citizens and lawful permanent residents until states prove that they are following federal standards. Wait a minute, what's that about until Why wouldn't just limit it to US citizens and lawful permanent residents. Why this until thing? Right? I don't get that. This is like saying we're going to stop the nine billion dollars to Harvard that we're giving them each year from the federal government until they stop these protesters of what Israel is doing, then we'll give them the nine billion dollars. Again. Some DMVs found them pushing unqualified applicants through the system. As a matter of fact, we had that report that we showed where they were. Actually the people at the DMV were working with these guys who couldn't pass the test, helping them to pass the test. We're talking about drivers who couldn't read road signs, couldn't communicate with law enforcement, might even wind up going the wrong way on the interstate. The result is, of course, massive chaos on the highways, a lot of fatal crashes that should have never happened. I tell you I was in We'd go in early in the morning when I was in Austin driving it for him, and it was a divided highway, four lanes, two on each side of the division, and I'm driving along. All I said, see headlights on my side of the road, and say what's going on? And I get over to the right as far as possible, and this person just goes barreling by thinking that they were on a two lane road and they were going wrong, going really fast too. So it's not just the truckers. Their Transportation and Secretary Sean Duffy said, the Americans who've been in the trucking industry for fifty years through. Family businesses can't do business anymore because you have these illegals coming in, living out of their trucks. You have teams of drivers and they're not safe, they can't speak the language. They come in under price, way under price, he said. Bill Skinnery, trucking expert, warned. He said, almost a third of our nation's freight is hauled by non US, non citizen drivers. That's not just a safety issue, he said, there's other issues involved in that. And as a matter of fact, on some positive news, one trucker posted on that and about a run that he had from Chicago to Fargo. He said, normally I do this for twelve hundred dollars, but I had a delivery broker call and offer me eighteen hundred dollars. So they're starting to feel the pinch of having some of this cheap labor because they get people who don't know how to read signs. Craig Fuller, who runs freight Waves, pointed out the shift. He said volumes are anemic. In other words, the economy is turning down. Nevertheless, spot rates rose two percent. Anyway, he said, we're seeing the bottom feeders get squeezed out. Of the market, since these firms don't operate in the contract market. A series of busts that reveal just how deep the problem ran. In Oklahoma alone, a three day sweep along I forty netted over ninety illegal drivers in Semis, with reports putting the number as high as one hundred and twenty or even one hundred and thirty. In related stings, agents confiscate licenses from those lacking proper entry papers like the I ninety four form proving legal arrival, and that was where they found the New York commercial driver's license that said no name given as the license holder. Well, when we look at what is happening here, I've got one more story here before we run out of time. We've got some comments that do want to carry. But this I thought was very interesting because there's a new book out and it's actually free. You can get it online. As the title here from wg dot org said, it's another case for Christ. This is a groundbreaking defense of the historical account of Jesus. And of course, if you know anything about Josephus and his history books, he wrote significantly about the fall of Jerusalem in seventy a d. And there was a passage there where he talked about Jesus Christ, and a lot of people because it was so fit the biblical account so much, a lot of people discounted it and said it must have been added later. How were this guy? His name is TC Schmidt, and the book is Josephus and Jesus new evidence for the one called Christ, and in it what he did was he looked at it linguistically in other issues to say that, no, I think what he wrote. I think this is actually written by Josephus and not put in later on. So this is a scholarly analysis. He uses cutting age stylometric analysis to show the passages vocabulary and style aligned very closely with Josephus's other writings, dispelling doubts about his authorship. He further demonstrates that ancient Christians, unlike modern skeptics, often read the Testimonium as neutral or even slightly negative. In other words, they weren't looking at the saying this validates what we said about Jesus. He said, well, no, actually a lot more to it than that. Not as a glowing endorsement of Jesus. Christians, this is a game changer. The earliest non Christians reference to Jesus, documented within six decades of his crucifixion, confirms his historical existence, his miracles, and the enduring faith of his followers. Schmidt's study transforms a long debated text into a powerful apologetic tool, offering external, independent, and non Christian validation of the Gospel accounts. Again, the book is Josephus and Jesus and the subtitle is New Evidence for the One called Christ and you can find that free online if you're interested in reading it. And one of the things when we talk about martyrs, Christian martyrs, you know, that is the Greek word for witness, and it was the people who were actually witnesses to it that were killed. And that's one of the best affirmations you can have with the truth of something. Most people when they make a deathbed confession can or they stick to a store upon penalty of death, a story that will get them killed. That's a pretty good confirmation that those people believed that it was absolutely true. And so that's why when you see people like cold case Christianity was his Jay Warner Fallas Wallace. Yes, there's things like that that as a cold case or detective, those are the types of things that carry a great deal of weight. Well, before we run out of time, Travis, see how many of these comments you can get.
Speaker 5: Here, Let's go. Brian and Dev McCartney. I had to have my hand swabbed in Cincinnati yesterday because I do not have real ID. Sanam a terris to them for not complying with it.
Speaker 2: You must have dirty hands. You don't have real ID.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Ran, I'll say. Asked if I was more dangerous than most, he was not amused. I refused the facial scan to NIBERU twenty twenty nine biometric passports from Emperor Trump's biometric ID track and trace company. Brian de McCartney also says I got flag flying out in September as well. I had to remove my shoes and got pulled aside for public grow. I told them to do the humiliation ritual where all the other sheep could see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I make them do that, but I don't fly anymore. That's the last time I'd done that for years. It's like I'm going to be as much of a cog in, as much of a monkey wrench in and the machinery as I can.
Speaker 5: If you get enough blood in the gears eventually they stopped to function. Real, Jason Barker, I remember when you were hard pressed to get a four year car loan. Three years was standard for a new car. Ibero twenty twenty nine. Fifty thousand dollars car equal two thousand year insurance costs with equal registration costs. Yeah, that's part of the reason insurance is going up. Eric Peters has talked about that. I think you mentioned it when he was on with me though one time, how it's bloating the cost on everything. Steve abs Eric Peters, Oh wow, yeah. Look, Eric Peters had a few articles and why even for me no accidents and tickets, as to why my car insurance keeps going up. It's those fifty k car owners.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you guys are sharp. You guys get up before Eve and I do. It's all about fifty minute city, says big Bit Nibero twenty to nine. Once the marks markiev industry, it says, maybe the China plub the nation with cheap junk EV's, the federal government increases gas prices exponentially for sales. Thank you all very much.
Speaker 2: Have a great day. Let me get you to read the ads that the describers for pharmaceutical companies. Thank you, have a good day. The common man. They created common Core, dumb down our children. They created common past, track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide every thing from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com