Speaker 1: Five O five A fifty five k r C the talk station and three huh some s well education from this? No idea?
Speaker 2: What's on? Man?
Speaker 1: Neither do I? Three? I didn't watch it, Joe, Joe, you didn't step and watch the game? Did you? No work schedule makes that I would argue impossible, least in my world anyway, in spite of the Bengals loss. Uh oh, and three Happy Tuesday to you and Ryan Sims right here glad to point you over to fifty five KRC dot com so you can podcast when you can't listen to live of course. Uh the Restore Liberty event with Jack Adad and that's taking places. Got the details, fifty five care Sea dot com course, Christopher Smitheman's Smither event, and the Money Monday segment with Brian James, all there for your enjoyment, amusement and to listen again or listen for the first time. And you can't listen live, so there's a lot going on over the website. Also, remember and to get your iHeartMedia player there, listen to the audio wherever you happen to be, all the iHeartMedia content and anytime you want. So it's a convenient feature I'd like to point out me and my wife just turns her phone onto the kitchen, lays the phone down there and listens to the morning show every morning while enjoying her coffee. Good morning Paul atte Eddie, How good morning to you two as well. I was enjoy hearing from the listeners. If you have anything you'd like to talk about, feel free to give me a call five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three pound five fifty on your AT and T phone. Exciting seven o'clock hour for me, I had mentioned a couple of times regular listeners who might have heard me make the comment about me attending the Northeast Republican Women's event where I heard a couple of guys talk about a highwy election integrity and what an amazing presentation was Fri Yes revealing of the impossible situation, impossible to understand situation in Columbus, considering we the more conservative side of the Ledger control Ohio politically, the governor, House and Senate all controlled by Republicans, and yet nothing gets done. Joining the program at seven oh five for a full hour in studio Marcel Stribach and Mark Pakita on Ohio election integrity, and they've been working on this for a long time. Marcel is really a brilliant guy. Twenty year retired Air Force intelligence officer, combat veteran serve a bunch of diffent tactical operations and leadership assignments and counter terrorism operation assessing emerging and disruptive technologies. He then chose to apply that knowledge and skill becoming a full time Ohio statewide election legislative reform proponent and spokesperson author of Ohio Votes Count Act, regularly talking that what he's going to be talking about along with Mark Pakita here in Ohio on the election integrity. Wait till you hear him. He's going to be They're both going to be here for a full hour, and the breakdown is really eye opening and puzzling considering they have legislative solutions for easily identified problem and easily solved problems. One hour anyway, that's seven o five eight oh five Inside Scoop of Bright Part News, Our International editor Francis Martel returns to talk about exploding pagers, has bal Iran in Israel and the empower youth seminar should be doing tonight Daniel Davis Deep Dive. Of course, no shock that Daniel Davis wants to talk about the situation unfolding in the Middle East. The war rages on, and to that end seven fifty five eight hundred two three talk pound five fifty on at and t phones. I got a kick out of this, considering where we are in the world as the situation in Israel it grows. Lebanon says, five hundred people killed, sixteen hundred and fifty injured by the Israeli bomb and it just took place. We've got numerous targets. Look and I hate to laugh, because this is all about death, dismemorment, and destruction. When Hasballa launched four volleys of one hundred and fifty or so rockets the other day, only one person injured of just a few structures damaged. In response, Israel launches a counteroffensive or and offensive of its own and blows up like nine gajillion different things, multiple targets killed, number of prominent leaders, wiped out some of the Habola elite guard groups. So the difference in effectiveness and strategy is unfolding before our very eyes. But pivoting over who's getting endorsement and who's not. We have now more than seven hundred members of what Breitbart I will acknowledge it describes pejoratively as the deep state. At seven hundred high, medium and low ranking government officials and staffers who have signed a letter endorsing drum roll, Maester, who do you think right? Kamala Harris letter issued on Sunday Brad Part droves parallels between this and the fifty one former intelligence officials who claimed the Hunter Binden laptop was Russian disinformation. Anyway, why would they support Kamala Harris, Well, here's what the letter said. They claimed that Harris has, in their words, proven she is an effective leader able to advance americans national security interests. You know, I read that just the flurry of activity just raging through my brain as I stare at articles about our southern border, where border agents are now finding RPGs and IEDs near the border, where agents have been told not to let American public know about all of the folks on the terror watch lists that have been let into our country. A multitude different problems there. Talking about national security interest you know, the threats both foreign and abroad, and we've got a bunch of both foreign and domestic and abroad. Sorry for that. In the letter quote her relentless diplomacy with allies around the globe preserved a united front in support of Ukraine's fight against Russian aggression. She grasps the reality of American military deterrence, promising to preserve them the American military status as the most lethal force in the world. Really, Biden Harris administration has tried to cut American military funding every year since Joe Biden got elected. But anyway, there was an editorial board journal. I know, I rely on the journal, but it made some great points in the breakdown and the points they make just the sub part of the broader article. A far more dangerous world, it is than mister Biden inherited. We have authoritarians advancing in every part of the world Europe, Asia, Pacific, Middle East, Africa, even in the Americas. First, the Withdrawfamask Afghanistan identified as the single most damaging decision, which has led to cascading trouble, tal Brand now controlled the country and a reimposing feudal Islamic rule. That's great development, isn't it. The Kaliphate, a nice little, happy settling place for all the Islamic Jihattists and others who well want to inflict terror in the United States and other Western companies. More damaging, they claim the message has withdraws center our adversaries about America and how we will retreat the credibility the US deterrence collapsed. Bliden tried to please Putin, allowing him to go ahead forward with a nord Stream I pipeline and refusing to arm Ukraine. Putin concluded he could invade Ukraine at limited costs. Pittot over Biden is a huge, full on supporter of Ukraine and obviously giving missiles and all kinds of military technology to him. This is the proxy war that we're raging. A couple of hundred thousand maybe dead thirty one months later, and he's dithering. They say. His record of the Middle East will worse. They claim, rather than building the Abraham Accords, he inherited. Thank you, Donald Trump for the wonderful work you got. You did deserving absolutely of a Nobel Peace Prize, unlike job are. Unlike Barack Obama, who gets one just for well showing up in the room, he actually had the Abraham Accords. Biden, for his part, well as alienated Saudi Araba banning offensive weapons in the fight in the Houthis Biden court of the mill Is in Iran to renew the twenty fifteen nuclear chord. He refused to enforce oil sanction, even as Iran spreads Mayhem through its proxy militias. More than that, hm Amas, aided by Iran, invaded Israel and massacre one hundred and twenty thous or twelve hundred innocent people, leading to the situation in Gaza. What the Goazins and the and Hamas claim is genocide. And of course we now have this fighting in the north with his Balla and all the bombing that I just mentioned earlier. And of course the Houthis have shut down the western commercial shipping around the Red Sea. That's great foreign policy unfolding right there. Commerce and a lot of money and a lot of tankers flow through that area, and they will have driven the cost of shipping up. Add that to the cost of inflation. But then there's also the carnage and the whole concern over getting boats through that area, ships through the area. Iran moving forward with getting its nuclear bomb undeterred, no more sanctions, Iran moves forward and with the health of an interesting alliance created under the Biden Harris administration, most ominous the collaboration of menacing regional powers into a new anti Western axis. Iran now supplying missiles and drones to Moscow, which for its part, it's possible they may be supplying nuclear information to Tehran so it can further its development of a nuclear weapon. China also aiding Moscow. Moscow now working with Beijing in naval maneuvers. Yeah, we have the to teeming up together. North Korea also arming Moscow being protected by China from any United Nations sanctions that it once voted for. Pause and contemplate the value of the United Nations amid this global turmoil. Does the UN do anything at all other than well, work against America's interest and Western interest? The answer is no. It was a sort of a rhetorical question. The answer is no. It's a multi billion dollar operation which I think serves only the interest of those foreign powers to try to stop us our progress and do anything they can to undermine Western into interests well, also probably being the epicenter of espionage. I think that's actually Ultimately, the only reason you exists. No one wants to give up their ability to get information from their plants and the people within the UN who might turn over information. Venezuela the dictator. There're still another election, exposing the administrations deal to ease oil sanctions as naive. Mexico also in much worse of a position relative to the United States and our relations with them. Of course, Donald Trump was successful in getting the Mexicans to keep the illegal immigrants from crossing the border remain in Mexico. Policy was in effect, and we had their cooperation with that. No longer, they point out, Cuba continues to spread revolution wherever it can with whatever dollars it's got left. I know they allocate dollars to spreading revolution rather than feeding their people or helping their intrafrastructure. But there they are. Pesky Cuba. The point all the foregoing resulting in human suffering, human suffering which has resulted in many people from those various countries and others fleeing the carnage and coming to the United States and well overwhelming various cities here economically and otherwise. So there you go, seven hun members of the so called Deep State talking about how awesome Kamala Harris has been in her relentless diplomacy with allies and preserving a united front, grasping the reality of American military deterrence, promising to preserve the American military status is the most lethal force in the world. I refer you back to the foregoing current state of affairs around the globe. How was it under Trump? How was it under how is it under the Biden Harris administration. I think the distinctions are quite obvious. Feel afraid to get me a called. You can disagree if you want. That's cool. I don't care. I just call it as I see it. That's the way I'm seen it this morning. And I'm seeing affordable imaging services today. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I saw my cancer doctor yesterday and maybe maybe maybe, and I hope it's not true that it could be that my lymphoma has come back to some degree. So scheduled a CT scan, and of course I scheduled it affordable imaging services where that CT scan, with the contrast, will set me back a whopping six hundred dollars as opposed to whatever out of pocket liability to have at the hospital imaging department. I've gone down that road before, and way, way, way more out of my pocket than the sixth centerd it's going to cost for the entire scan, the whole scan, including a board certified radiologist. That'll take place today two pm. I'll let you know it works, and I'm sure to be fine. But they do mrict scans, echo cartograms, ultra sounds, loung screens, and cardiac scorings for a mere fraction fraction of the thousands and thousands of dollars that those images would cost you at the hospital imaging department, plus the multiple bills you get a separate bill for a radiology, separate bill for the contrast. You see what happens here. They make fat bank at the hospital imaging department. Well, you know, I'm happy to support affordable imaging services because they do the same thing for a fraction of the cost. So you can get in touch with them too. You have a choice when it comes to your medical care. My doctor, of course, was recommending me to the hospital imaging department, and I said, I'm going to go to affordable imaging. She just look at me, she says, great, no problem. Am I going to get a report? I said, absolutely, you'll have it within forty eight hours of the scan. So off to the scan. I go five one three seven, five three eight thousand. You two have a choice five one three seven, five three eight thousand. Learn more online. It's affordable Medimaging dot com.
Speaker 3: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 4: Hey, time for the nine first one one the four caask rounds of rain again, rounds of rain, likely stronger afternoon storms.
Speaker 1: Bring it on. Seventy eight for the hot today, isolated showers over night, sixty five isolated showers. Tomorrow's seventy nine isolated showers overnight, sixty chance of showers on Thursday during the day, I have eighty one and I'll take all the rain we can get right now, sixty eight degrees Here fifty five Kirsty Talk station five two on on Tuesday. So worried about I mentioned in passing the fact that US border agents found RPGs and IEDs right there on the southern border. They say it's a consequence of the gang wars that are going on, like with the Sinaloa cartel spilling over the border. You know that kind of thing can come into our country. Of course, as porus as the border is. I really truly worry about that. We have these armed gangs, and of course if they can get arms across the border, they can get fentanel across the border. Maybe they're gonna get RPGs and IEDs across the border, or alternatively just build them here. The IEDs anyway, big escalation of weaponry and fighting between the cartels. So there's that problem. But then here's the correlaiy problem. I wanted to get this article in and I didn't. I'll just use that as a pivot to do it, because all we have here is a very very dangerous and problematic situation, not just because the potential for crime, not because the organized gangs who are setting up shopping all these different cities, but the sheer number of people that do not speak English and children who are overwhelming our schools, and without an educated population, what do you get if you can't read and you can't get a job because you can't read. I'm not even talking about the problems getting a job because you're here illegally. Ignore that. Let's say we solve that problem. But if you can't read, and you can't you know, perform basic mathematical skills, the likelihood that you're gonna be able to succeed in any given industry or profession, I would say slum to none. At WGN News in Chicago, report of the Chicago public school teachers working with these illegal immigrants say they were told by school administrators to give migrant students passing grades. So the teachers they spoke with in the Chicago elementary schools say they spoke and these children spoke no English. They say they spoke no Spanish, the teachers spoke no Spanish. Well, the migrants students as students speak no English, and them speaking no Spanish or fill in the blank on any other literally, any other dialect that could be in the world, since we have people from the four corners of the globe crossing into our southern border, it could be any language, but for in this particular analysis, it was Spanish. So teachers don't speak Spanish, the kids don't speak English. They pointed out, because the schools are located in predominantly black neighborhoods, there was no English as a second language support the curriculum didn't include that. They have no staff there to deal with that situation, which apparently crops up in other areas and other neighborhoods. Despite this, they said they were told by school administrators to give the migrants a seventy percent passing grade in every subject and move them on into the next grade. Teachers said that was the case even if the migrants students displayed severe academic deficiencies. What's the point, they said an original appearance on dila GN radio host Lisa denshow, prior to being made aware of the investigation by the local news there, Chicago School's CEO, doctor Pedro Martinez, initially maintained at the migrants too, were held to the same academic standards as the students born in Chicago. However, when confronted with the reporting my WGN, the spokesperson acknowledged in a statement that the district's promotion guidelines are quote modified to serve the specialized needs of the English language learners. Are they learning English? Really? If they have no English's second language programs, No, they're not learning English. But the fundamental point is they agreed that yep, we're passing on. You're passing them on. They do not have the basic skills for whatever grade level they're in. You're moving them on to the next higher grade level where they fir fall further behind and just take up space in a classroom. Can you imagine sitting in a classroom. I always think of Chinese language because it's very difficult, at least to me. It looks different, The language is different, it is very complex. I do not understand the Chinese writing. Lord, almighty amazing, how many hours you probably have to spend to understand that. Bottom line is, if you PLoP me down in a Chinese classroom, I was forced to sit there and listen all day, what would I do? I'd be gazing at my navel or looking around and in a fog, nothing being accomplished, filling up time, and then moving on to another situation the next year where I spend nine months in a classroom doing the same thing. Graduate me give me a seventy percent at the twelve level of K through twelve. I've got a diploma. What does it mean Nothing? I can't even read it. And then what no job opportunity is available because my lack of education, I am without question going to be a dependent on government. They're creating a massive new dependent class people incapable of providing for themselves here in the United States of America, in spite of the fact that if they had the skills necessary and the education necessary, I'm sure they could probably live, thrive, and survive. Five twenty seven to fifty five care ced talk station Fasten Pro Roofing, the great roofers and Fast and Pro take wonderful care of you. They're honest, and that's where it starts. I've always pointed that out primary reason, in addition to the amazing expertise and craftsmanship of the Fast and Pro roofers themselves, it starts with honesty. If you don't get an honest assessment, well you're going to be paying for something you do not need. And there's a whole lot of roofers out there to be happy to tell you you need a new roof when you really don't. So Fast and Pro experts aplus with a better business brier that starts with the free inspection call will come at the appointed time. You do the whole thing. Maybe find something up there that you can't even see. That happens from time to time. Ask my friend Steve. He wanted sighting work and they inspected his roof anyway, and he had some latent problems up there. He was really happy they found them because it could have been a big headache forming a lot more expensive down the road. Fastenproroofing dot com is where you find them online, locally owned and operated beginning in nineteen ninety nine, ran a man. They have an outstanding team that can assure you the work will be superior and the place will be cleaner when they leave after the work they did and before they got there to schedule at free Inspection five one three, seven, seven ninety five, seven seven ninety four ninety five again online at fastenproroofing dot Com. Fifty five the talk station. It's the marketers reporting rain on and off, strong afternoons, storms possible as well. Seventy eight for the high over nine isolated showers, sixty five isolated showers tomorrow during the day, seventy nine. Got some isolated showers Wednesday night as well at the low of sixty and a chance of showers during the day on Thursday, cloudy day and night. I have eighty one. I take the rain sixty nine right now. Think about kercity talk stations. Alright, good Bengals, huh. Statistically only six teams have made it to the playoffs after starting zero to three since the nineteen seventies, and only one team has done so since the year two thousand. Just say it. I don't make up the stats, I just read them. Teenage guy to admit minuted fatally shooting a man during a confrontation outside an independence on last August. Now we'll be spending decades behind bars. Let's see we since I inquire and Fox nineteen reporting on this one. Jackie Turner, eighteen sentenced Monday to thirty years in prison, matching a recommendation for prosecutors made as part of Turner's July guilty plea to murder in Kent County Circuit Court. Turner seventeen years old at the time. He was arrested alongside his mom and older brother after a twenty three year old Seth Burns was shot to death. Turner previously admitted in court to it that his mom, thirty nine year old man to Turner, drove him to the residence knowing he was armed with a gun and that there would likely be a fight. Thanks mom. Older brother, twenty two year old Xavion Turner, also had a gun. According to the younger Turner, Jackie Turner, did not make a statement during the sentencing. His attorney's declined comment when I reached by the Inquiry at the hearing. Investigator said an argument on social media led to the real life confrontation outside the house on Archer Court, culminating in the August twenty fifth shooting post related to a girlfriend Amanda Turner's older son, Savier Turner, and insults about children and parenting skills or lack thereof. According to Kamwealth's attorney. Prosecutor said Amanda Turner, who pleaded guilty last week of charges including criminal facilitation of murder, was involved in text messages encouraging the fight. Of course, we have doorbell camera video showing Amanda Turner, who led her sons and two daughters, as well as Xavion Turner's girlfriend down the street while screaming toward the Archer Court home. However, they say the fight didn't happen because the younger Turner shot burns in the tour So after a brief exchange of words between the two groups and Turner family fled. Savi On Turner, facing charges including murder, expected to go on trial in November a Manada. Turner's daughters Lakira Hughes and Cavier Turner, and Xavion Turner's girlfriend Emma Ryan, each charged with rioting an awful transaction with a minor, but of since pleaded guilty as charge and statements written to the court. Burns family described him as the glue that held the family together. What a screwed up situation. Driver got a citation after Franklin Canny police said she hit two students walking to class on Monday. Students where in a marked school zone crosswalk to get across Fourth Street. According to the Franklin Police Department, the kids were clearly in a marked crosswalk. We had witnessed say they saw them in the crosswalk and when they spoke to the driver of the vehicle, she has a small child who was in the backseat in the car seat and the child was crying. So mom looked back to tender her crying child, and unfortunately, in that period of time the children were crossing in the sidewalk. Two children hit. Taken to the hospital we checked out as precaution, but expected to be okay. Thank god. Driver got a ticket for failing to yield the right of way to a protestrian a crosswalk said it wasn't on purpose. This was exactly what it was and accident, according to the captain from the police department. Yeah, okay, and that's why you're not supposed to be playing around with your cell phone when you're driving as well. Five thirty five fifty five K see the talk stations Zimmer Heating and air Conditioning the leaders in twenty four hour days, seventy a week emergency HVAC service. It never goes out at the right time, does it. And going out, well that sucks cuz you got to replace the unit. But it's an okay time to replace the unit. Air conditioning units well, air conditioning was invented by a carrier Carrier, the original manufacturer of air conditioning, and they are still alive and well after so many years. They make a great air conditioning unit. So if yours is belly up and it can't be serviced, call Zimber to find out and if it needs to be replaced, take advantage of the cool Carrier Comfort rebate. We can save up to twenty one hundred dollars on a new Carrier AC unit. They're great at what they do. Seventy five plovered well over seventy five years. Third generation of experts at Zimmer taking great care of their customers. They're great at what they do for all your HVAC needs, even in times of emergency. You just go to go Zimmer dot com. That's go Zimmer dot com.
Speaker 3: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Rain on and off likely today, strong wrapper and storms also there. Seventy eight for the high, isolated showers over night with the lower sixty five clouds and isolated showers tomorrow the highest seventy nine clouds of isolated showers over night with a love sixty and yeah look Thursday clouds chances showers during the day, eighty one for the high sixty nine. Right now it's out for first traffic from the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 5: With UC Health, the future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments and give patients a chance for better outcomes. Visit U see health dot com. Problems on the highways in the wet roads this morning northbound seventy fine cruiser are working with an accident near zer Charles, Hence the left side of a highway blocked off slow to get by on the right.
Speaker 1: Also heard of a.
Speaker 5: Spin out northbound seventy one near the tunnel. I'm not seeing at the way there, Chuck Kingram on fifty five KRSC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Forty Happy Tuesday, Ryan Thomas getting ready to dive into a stacking stupid. Also still inviting phone calls if you would prefer to talk about something else five and three seven four nine fifty five eight hundred eight two three ton fact fifty on at and T phone oh and three Bengals happened to be Let's start the stack of stupid right there. Moving on, we may have an award to give out. Youth basketball coach in Florida arrested after WUTC he's sexually abused and then refused to give up a child who was staying at his home for a sleepover. Carl Lombardo, who's fifty eight, been accused of offering the parents five thousand dollars for each of their children. Lombardo arrested on charge of sex traving a child, molestation of a child under the age of sixteen, production of child porn, possession of child porn. In total charge with nine felonies he was a volunteer basketball coach. He used the courts at the Boys and Girls Club, was not employed by the organization. Rest report says that deputies launch the investigation end of August when he refused to reataur turn a fifteen year old boy to his parents. Victim had slept over with his siblings at Lombardo's home. Deputy said Lombardo's sent a video of the victim pretending to write a note to his mother about wanting to stay with him. Deputy said Lombardo course the child into making the video. Accused of offering the parents five thousand dollars each for their children. He told them that he didn't care if they went to the police because he works with schools and has a spotless reputation. Deputies rescued the teenager from his home, returned to his parent, returned to the parents. Several of the siblings report Lombardo touched them inappropriately and took nude photos of them. Detective searched two of Lombarda's cell phones, finding multiple child porn images of a young child apparently taken by Lombardo. He's all said images of himself cuddling with children and pictures of their feet. Deputy used his position as a coach, came the family's trust, kept the children at his home overnight multiple times. He then molested two children, exposed themselves, and photographed them. Book to the Marion County Jail no bond there. Neighbors refer to him as strange, strange you could feel a vibe from him. Due to the nature of the crimes, detectives believe Lombardo may have victimized other children, so they're seeking others out there in the world who may have had encounters with this pervert.
Speaker 6: How much for the little girl, the women? How much for the women?
Speaker 1: What you're women? I want to buy your women, the.
Speaker 6: Little girl, your daughters, sell them to me, Sell me your children.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I asked juf. When I saw the headline about I'm offering five thousand dollars with the children, that blues brothers immediately went through my mind. But we're gonna go ahead and give him the biggest issue the universe a ward along with this person. Thirty nine year old male suspect dressed in women's clothes and a blonde wig arrested for attempting to kidnap an eleven year old boy Joshua Freyermouth, the police say goes by the name Vicky a reign of the Alliance Municipal Court for attempted kidnapping. Alliance Police reported that he tried to kidnap an eleven year old boy from his porch in Southwebb Avenue in Alliance, Ohio on the twenty second of this month. Police also said that he told the child I need to talk to you in a sense of urgency, allegedly utilizing a tactic to lure the eleven year old off his property and away from his dog. However, after the child refused to go with him, Farirmouth ran up and forcedly attempted to grab the eleven year old, but the child was able to get away. Eleven year old Victam also claiming his family dog began attacking the thirty nine year old suspect as soon as he got close enough, which prompted Farirmuth to back off. Good doggie. Fairmouth claimed in court that he had no dog bites on him. Well, there's'll get you out of it. Cornel Police report. The suspect was arrested two days earlier for possessing methamphetamine paraphernalia and obstructing official business. During the investigation, Farmouth was arrested after officers discovered one point six grams of methan fhetamine in the van's steering wheel, as well as a glass bubble pipe holding meth that was hidden beneath the driver's seat. Farmouth attempted to obstruct officers by lying about his activities, changing his story multiple times, and providing mis leading information. Reports said there's no reason to believe the defendant was in the area looking for the children despite the arrest. Later released on bond on the twenty September twentieth incident. Back in court, Bond said at one hundred thousand dollars for the eleven year old kidnapping effort, and he's also been told not to have any contact with the eleven year old victim. So double award winners.
Speaker 7: This point series the biggest douche of the universe, in all the galaxies, there's no bigger douche than you. You've reached the top, the pinnacle of Doue doom. Good goingdu Your dreams have come true.
Speaker 1: Five forty five if you five KCD talk station and yeah, you know the world's a crazy place. There's something you can do about it. Twenty two three Firearms Store, indoor range and training facility. They'll help you safely protect yourself and the ones you love. They at twenty two three one you have peace of mind of these uncertain times. And it goes beyond the products they sell and the services they provide. They are committed to you the experience. The experience you get from this local family own small business is really truly amazing at all levels. The training classes are outstanding. Be prepared. If you haven't had a firearms training class you're interested in owning one, the ideal thing to do is go to twenty two three where they'll help you find an appropriate firearm to meet your needs and then also train you how to use it. Take the initial beginner's training class. Experience firearms owners. You know what you're doing on the range? How about becoming better? They have training classes to help you home those skills. Cleanest safest indoor range around, huge selection and knowledgeable and friendly folks there. Wendy and Jeff the owners. It was just an amazing team at twenty two to three so trading membership. They have events going on throughout the week. Like date night. Just go to twenty two three dot com the number twenty two followed by the word three spelled out twenty two to three dot com. They're located on Route forty two between Mason and Lebanon.
Speaker 8: Fifty five KRC dot com.
Speaker 1: We always say roof leaks for years. Rains likely today, strong afternoon storms. Also in the pictures seventy eight for the high got isolated showers over night, low sixty five, clouds Tomorrow, isolated showers seventy nine, overnight cloudy, isolated showers in sixty and a cloudy Thursday as well, with a chance of showers during the day and a high eighty one sixty nine degrees.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: Traffic time from the UCL Traffic Center with you see health.
Speaker 5: The future of care is happening now through frenical trials and innovative treatments had give patients a chance for better outcomes. Visit u sehelp dot com. What roads causing problems this morning? Northbound seventy five there's a wreck left shoulder near one twenty nine. Then on eastbound one twenty nine erect just after you got passed by past four too involved on eastbound two seventy five s RAM to Hamilton Avenue and in Claremont County westbound thirty two at power Ingram Mpty five KRC DE talk Station.
Speaker 1: Five fifty fifty five kr CD talk Station. A very happy Tuesday too. You you got to be around at seven oh five Ohio Election Integrity Conversation with Marcel, Marcell Stirbridge and Mark Pakita Boy. They have a great breakdown of the problems going on in the state of Ohio with election integrity. It will be a real eye opener for you. So if you can't listen live, remember to go to fifty five KRC dot com and just a quick shout out. Going to be at the Southwest Ohio Republican Flapjack Breakfast, Clairemont County Republican Party hosting. It happened in this Saturday, nine am to eleven, a ton of speakers. It's going to be at the airport, So I hope you can make it to that. Just go to eventwright dot com and get your tickets. There should be a real good time. So Claremont County Republican Party. I was at it last year. It's a really really great event. The one thing I learned though, because a lot of politicians usually have a bunch of them there, and due to scheduling, a lot of them are been put out on the road and campaign for Donald Trump in addition to supporting their own campaigns. So considering Claremont County as solid red when you're trying to decide whether you're going to go try to win over the hearts and minds of people or just go into a safe environment and an echo chamber. You got to make your decisions on that one. Anyway, moving back to the stack of stupe, we've got a federal judge ruling it will be unconstitutional for an Indiana prison. Thank you Indiana tacks payers to deny a transgender inmate sex reassignment surgery. This after the inmate final lawsuit against the Ecrectional Facility ac LU of course representing the uh, well go if you could see, I.
Speaker 6: Know what the hell.
Speaker 1: The mugshot is quite revealing. It's a full face, bald guy, clearly a man. Anyway, sue the end of the Indiana Department of Corrections last year in behalf of this transgender inmate named Jonathan Richardson aka Autumn CORDILIONI what I know, convicted of strangling his eleven month old stepdaughter to death in two thousand and one.
Speaker 6: Do what the hell says?
Speaker 1: How says? Indian law prohibits the Department of Corrections from using taxpayer dollars to fund sexual assignment surgeries for inmates. However, the ACLU argued in lawsuit filed last year in August, that the law is a violation of the Eighth Amendments prohibit prohibition on cruel and Unusual punishment. No, the surgery itself is cruel and unusual punishment. Surgery for Richardson, serving a fifty five year prison sentence for reckless homicide, they say, is a medical necessity. No thanks Dan from beyond the Judge Richard Young agreed with the a c l u's claims ruling in favor of Cordonioni last week. Quote Specifically, miss Cordollioni has shown that her gendernice for you is a serious medical need, and that despite their other treatments, defendant has provided her to treat her grant genderness for you, she requires gender affirming surgery to prevent a risk of serious bodily and psychological harm. Whatever, thank you, le gender affirming surgery. Let's see here you're born with an ex and X and Y chromosome. You have twig and berries. I think your gender is already affirmed. Just look it down and take a look if you have any customer preferred. I know I get harsh on this one, but this is just absolute badcrap insanity. The Apartment of Corrections must now take, in the judges word, all reasonable actions to ensure CORDILLIONI to go sec surgery. Indiana Journey Attorney General Todd Rokita said on the post on exit his office is still reviewing the judge's decision, but you can undoubtedly expect our office to appeal this decision. An Indiana inmate convicted a murder wants our taxpayers the fund their gender altering surgery. More properly stated, I've give them props for that. Hoosiers do not want this. Original ACLU filing says this guy was diagnosed in twenty twenty with genertus for you and prescribed a female hormones and testosterum blockers, both of which he has consistently taken since that time. Other accommodations provided for the inmate include panties, makeup, and form fitting clothing. Again based on the mugshot. I don't think you're gonna want to look at this person in form fitting clothing, just my personal subjective observation. Feel fee to draw your own conclusions. It's a man baby, thank you. Court to lawsuit quarterly. At this point, gender affirming surgery is necessary so that her physical identity can be aligned with her gender identity and so her gender dysphoria can be ameliorated. Really, it's gonna work. Huh, you're pretty sure of that. Went on to say she believes that the only remedy for this persistent genditus for you is this serious harm it causes and the serious heart harm it causes her is to receive gender affirming surgery, specifically and archaectomy and vaginoplasty. This person's identified a woman since age six, according to the ACL lawsuit, and they claim in the pleadings that the inmate is quote a woman trapped in a man's body. Court documents reflect that he strangled his then wife's eleven month year old daughter to death when she was at work. The wife was at work one of the detectives. It was calm and unemotional when recounting what happened. Now, let's reward him. Actually, you know, like, let's just say, if this was a sex crime. You know, chemical castration is something that's often discussed, not nextus necessarily done. Well, if this if someone had suggested we need to lop off his genitals as a consequence of the crimes he committed, they would scream bloody murder. That that would be, of course cruel and unusual punishment to mutilate a person based upon their crimes. In this case, the mutilation is a reward. Go figure, I told you a little bit of backrap crazy world. I know you don't need to be remind you of that. Fifty six fifty five K Steve talk Station plenty to talk about coming to the six o'clock hour. Feel free to call though back after the news.
Speaker 10: It's the biggest news and trending news events from around the world.
Speaker 1: At the top end and bottom of the allys. This is fifty five KR scene the top. See hey, everybody, this is and ive care see de talk station. Try to make it a happy Tuesday. In spite of the fact that the Bengals lost again oh and three. Fun fact, only sixteens and made the playoffs after starting oh and three. Since the seventies and only one has done so since the year two thousand, so sorry sucks to us. I suppose anywhow five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty eight hundred two three talk pound five fifty on AT and T phones if you can stick around me around the seven o'clock hour and eye opening discussion with Marcel Sturbitch and Mark Pakita about a high election integrity and apparently there's not a whole lot of integrity at least in certain segments. I've heard him speak at the Northeast Women's Women Republican Club meeting that was last week. Time flies anyway, so impressed by it. I talked to him like I got to get you on the morning show that you can give your presentation to my listeners. It's a real eye opener and also really reveals the dysfunction in Columbus. They've got these easy legislative fixes. The legislative drafting has already been done. It's been put in front of everybody's faces now, I believe for at least a year, maybe longer. It looks like an absolute no brainer to get something done. But for whatever reason, our elected officials and Columbus just don't even want to consider it. So again one hour from now and the podcast will be up at fifty five care Sea dot com. If you can't listen to that, Inside Scoop Today's Tuesday. We do it every Tuesday at eight oh five Bright bart News Inside Scoop Today International Editor Francis Martel returns. We're talking about the exploding pagers Hesbala and the Iran situation in Israel and an empower youth seminar she is doing tonight, So Francis Martell at ato five. Then we get a Daniel Davis deep dive, as we do every Tuesday at eight thirty. Daniel Davis will also be discussing the deteriorating situation in the Middle East. So oh and again this Saturday, marketing your calendar the Flapjack breakfath clamat County Republican Party. Flapjack Breakfast's going to be a great time. It's at the Clarmont County Airport. Starts at nine am. Get your tickets at event bright dot com. Folks show up to speak. I'm facilitating it, which is a real honor and pleasure. So a keynote speaker is Morgan or Tagas, who's the State Department spokesperson of the Trump administration and Polaris National Security Founder. Also on the list Frank Larroseby there, David Yose to be there, Attorney General Youost, Alex Treantepilo Chayl the Ohio Republican Party, Congressman brad Winstrip, John Houston, Lieutenant Governor, Meghan Shanahan, Daniel Hawkins from the Supreme Court. So great opportunity to kind of have a beautiful morning breakfast and hear from those candidates and noted notables and help support the Claremont kind of Republican Party at the same time solid red they are. Let's keep them that way again. Feel free to call. Now moving over, we have this new note from the gunman, and I'm sorry I went down the conspiracy theory road. And I know those people are going to laugh at me for this, but always wondering and everybody's like, wait a second, what's going on here? How did this kid geary? Who's influencing this kid? What prompted this action? Is this a lone crazed gunman or they influenced on social media? The last time Trump almost got shot and got hit in the ear, that guy had no social media record or did he sketchy details on that one. But we now know that this second idiot, Ryan Routh, said I had been planning for months to shoot Trump and he kept detailed lists of Trump's whereabouts. This is the suspicious part about this. And he wrote a note apparently in anticipation of his effort to assassinate Donald Trump failing, he had this to say, Dear world, this was an assassination attempt on Donald Trump, but I am so sorry I failed you. I tried my best and gave it all the gumption, nuck and mustard. It's up to you to finish the job, and I will offer one hundred and fifty grand whoever, whomever can complete the job. Well, don't consider taking him up on his offer. The guy does not have any assets at all, as has been reported widely so but obviously he was out loud saying I want to assassinate Trump and wantnybody else to do it. The question is why he's being held on federal gun charges. They did not let him out in spite of the fact that the defense attorneys suggested that no get a load of this assistant federal public defender who's representing this piece of garbage and somebody's got to do it. In arguing to let this guy out on bond, argued that prosecutors had failed to show he was a danger to the community. Noby he had dut to flee and regularly showed up for court hearings in other prior criminal cases. Look, he's a criminal, but he showed up in the other cases, so he's not a flight risk. So in spite of the fact that he tried to assassinate the prior president and presidential candidate Donald Trump, you should let him out. I thought that was a comical. You got to make an effort if you're representing someone. Prosecutors disclosed this is the weird part and this is where my you know, pattern observer conspiracy theory comes in. Routh had compiled a handwritten list of dates and places where he expected Donald Trump to be. He had traveled to Florida, where he didn't have any connection with Florida, from Greensboro, North Carolina, more than a month before the encounter when they caught him at the fence Line. Cell phone records they found showed he had on multiple days traveled near the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Florida, as well as mar Lago, the Trump residents five miles away between August eighteenth and the day that he well was aiming the gun at Trump September fifteenth. Think about that reconnoitering more than a month of for the encounter, checking the place out multiple days in advance of the day he was going to try to assassinate Donald Trump. Now does anybody else remember the widespread reporting after the incident happened about no one knowing that Donald Trump was going to even be playing golf that day. It was not on his presidential schedule, described as kind of a last minute decision to go and play golf. How is it that this guy knows a month ahead of time to start scouting out the Trump Golf Club. Hm pere to have been in West Palm Beach for one reason, they said. This is, according to the US Assistant District Attorney, to kill former president of the United States of America. He had no other reason to be in Florida. His criminal record, which includes several phonies going back to his defense attorney's efforts to try to get him out on bond, of course, should have prevented him from being able to buy a gun. He was not allowed to lawfully acquire a firearm. What kind of firearm did he get doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things, but it was an SKS rifle ty style rifle with an optic serial number scratched off, pointing out that it makes it very difficult to quickly trace. Quickly traced. They have apparently uncovered eight of the nine characters, which it's you can do that. A serial number is embedded pretty deeply in the steel, so even if you file it off, there's still remnants of the number beneath it, so they can't do that. But I keep wondering how in the hell he knew to be there, How did the hell did he know to set up his little defensive perimeter with the bulletproof you know, plates inside the vest that he hung up on the fence line in between, which was his rifle sticking through the fence, creating a you know, a place to shoot, And that he was there twelve hours before Donald Trump set foot on the golf course again something that no end was sho even know about. And what were his motivations? Well, investigators found the notebook contained dozens of pages filled with the names and phone numbers pertaining to Ukraine. Notes critical of the governments of China and Russia as well. But he had been and it's widely known now that he was a pro Ukraine activist. He went there after the Russian invasion hoping to join the fight. They wouldn't take him for whatever reason, but he remained an activist there trying to drum up support and get people to enlist in the Ukrainian military to fight against the Russians. Could it be maybe the Ukrainians had something to do with this? I know that again, I'm listening to myself and the words are coming out of my mouth. But if you're looking for influence, maybe, if it's not the Ukrainian government pro Ukrainian online activists that were egging him on, he clearly didn't even egged on too much. He went to Ukraine in order to join the fight and recruit people. He was all in for Ukraine against Russia. And he was a bit batcrab crazy. He's got a criminal record, someone who could be recruited for pro Ukrainian reasons. And then go back to the political positions of Donald Trump and Kamala Harris or the Biden administration generally, who's more in favor of continuing to arm the Ukrainians and fight against Russia. Obviously the Biden Harris administration, in spite of the fact that they foot drag in terms of providing military aid, they provide a ton of it. They out lowed actively support Ukraine in defending itself. They seem to want to get NATO involved. They're going to provide long range missiles to Ukraine so they can be launched into the inner areas of the inside interior of Russia. Russia's also threatened nuclear war over that particular point, stalling the administration's decision on long range missiles. But we needn't pay attention to World War three breaking out. The point being, if you're pro Ukraine and your batcrap in sane, this is the perfect guy. And it could be that they facilitated him getting a firearm when he couldn't buy one. Wawfully with a serial number filed off, swirling with weird interesting facts. But the biggest elephant in the room is how did he know a month ahead of time that that's what he should be scouting out? Someone who had no connection with Florida whatsoever and knew exactly which golf course to scope out, and of course to show up at that golf course twelve hours ahead of time and set up shop six sixteen fifty five KR see de talk station. Just food for thought. You can feel free to disagree with me or come up with some other theory. It's all we got right in our theories. And are there others out there? Some are asking Petersbria Kellawoyiams Seven Hills and his team the best real estate group in the city, number one, the greatest CINCINNTI area. The mission is to deliver and they will a five star experience. You're going to embrace the team up if team, but what they can do for you, they are true value. Under the current pricing structure in terms of commissions, it's changed dramatically for the benefit of the home buyer. So they're going to provide value for you and they'll set themselves apart from any other group around because they offer services and they offer programs that nobody else offer. Prus an experienced team of professionals that can help you stay out of problems and help and guide you in the right direction. Whether you're a buyer's agent or a seller's agent superior team they offer. Check out the programs that's the Supree Group is offering. Nobody else has got instant offer program My favorite one because I went through the process of selling your home and I know what a pain in the butt it is to have it clean and stage and all the efforts you got to go through to get the house sold. Hey, call them up. They'll give you a cash offer within forty eight hours of them of you contacting them and them seeing your home, meaning you can close within well less than three weeks from today. Just one of the opportunities you have with the Schabri Group with no one else seven zero eight three thousand dot com. You can learn all about them at seven zero eight three thousand dot com. Put a five to one three from front of it and call them up five one three seven zero eight three.
Speaker 10: Thousand fifty five KRC the talk station iHeartRadio Brain is.
Speaker 1: Likely today the coming rounds, not squares I lostis rounds of rain of aforecast. Anyway, we get stronger after in indstorms as well. Take all the way in you get right seventy eight degrees for the hind Today it's going to be cloudyan isolated showers over nine sixty five body with isolated showers tomorrow as well. Seventy nine more clouds and isolated showers over Wednesday night with a low of sixty and a cloudy day Thursday chance of showers as well. Yay eighty one for the high on Wednesday. Right now at sixty nine degrees here a fifty goove Kirsity talks station. What's going on the traffic chuck Ingram from the UCLP Traffic Center with u see health.
Speaker 5: The future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments that give patients and chance from better outcomes. Visit u sehealth dot com. Plenty of accidents to deal with on the wet roads this morning. The ram from Dixie Highway in northern Kentucky to westbound two seventy five is blocked because of a wreck northbound seven twenty one. An accident on at two seventy five northbound seventy five.
Speaker 1: Crews are working with the wreck. Before the Western Ills Viaduct.
Speaker 5: There's an accident on west two seventy five at kelbogg scho Ingram on fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: The talk station six twenty two at fifty five kr CD talk station A Very Happy Tuesday TEENA five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five eighty two to three talk found five fifty on AT and T phones. Don't forget get your iHeart Media Fi fifty five KRC dot Comoric. You can also get the podcast The Other Queer Element about this And I don't know. I kind of wonder what the story is in terms of our long term goals and strategies relative between the conflict between Ukraine and Russia. Do we have an endgame? I don't know what we're hoping to accomplish. It is a proxy war that's being raided, waged, and of course there's a finite number of Ukrainian soldiers. It's costing literally billions and billions of dollars, and we were exhausting our military hardware behind the scenes, which is a really frightening thing considering, you know, we could end up in a shooting war in a number of areas around the world, given the deteriorating can situation, a situation globally. But I go back to Joe Biden's efforts to get rid of that Ukrainian prosecutor and of course, hunter Biden's connection with Barissima and all that. Obviously the relationship is a rather suspicious one that always leaves, you know, the swirling question marks as whether you know, maybe Ukraine has the goods on Joe Biden and maybe that you know, veiled threat to let the world know exactly what happened in the face of the allegations against Donald Trump for doing something or claiming to do something that Joe Biden actually did. But obviously a stronger supporter of Ukraine than Trump, Trump who wants to negotiate a settlement which would obviously require Ukraine to give up some land. I just I can't see any any other way out of that one. But moving back over to the release of information and the idea that they have given us this information about his motivations for wanting to kill the Donald Trump. Remember the Covenant shooter, the training Covenant shooter, and the manifesto that they refused to release because they, the powers that be, were allegedly afraid it would inspire more shooting. We have less than a week after they released the letter from the would be assassin openly encouraging others to assassinate Donald Trump. Out loud, asking others in light of his anticipated failure, which was the point apparently of his leaving the note asking others and offering a reward to finish the job that he didn't do. No, that won't inspire anyone at all. But releasing a transvestite manifesto justifying on some level the murdering of young children, that's going to inspire more shootings. Huh, unless you're completely out of your mind. And I think everyone these school shooters has been completely out of their mind. Who could be inspired to go murder children? And Yet, when you move over to the theater of politics and how vitriolic and how angry people are these days in the area of politics, and a history filled with politicians being assassinated or attempts on those powerful people, on those powerful people's lives, I think it's probably more likely you could encourage someone to go over the edge in terms of a political situation than to enter a school and kill innocent children. Just a thought. Six twenty five fifty five kre CD talk station Oto Exit will not get rid of the stension of that discussion. It will get rid of the stension in your world that you encounter regularly I hope you don't encounter them regularly, but if you do, or at any time, other exit has a product to get rid of it, whatever it happens to be, mold, mildews, smoke, pet owners, human odors, food odors. I point out regularly that I keep the magic Otero Exit Magic in my glove box for food odors when I'm getting fast food, because I don't want my car to smell like well, any kind of fast food. Some fast foods, as you know, have a tendency to linger. Huge Indian food fan but that's one of the ones that tends to lingers. So I keep my oto exit there and few sprays. My problem is solved as avoided anyway. But the salor dog comes home's got hit by a skunk odor egsit will get rid of that immediately with the other exit. Concentrate on a rag, Just rub your dog down, It'll be gone. It worked for me a couple of times with whatever the hell Liam rolled in, and it does work. It's one hundred percent satisfaction guaranteed. Moving away from my personal experience and experience of my listeners over the years, read the guarantee. If it doesn't eliminate the odor. When used as directed, you get all your money back. Order it online for three pm to day. It'll be on your front porch tomorrow. It's easy to figure out which the products you need to buy for the smell you want to eradicate any questions called the toll free number. They're very helpful and friendly folks.
Speaker 10: Od O r XIT Odor exit dot com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Are you receiving today and overcast day? Rounds of rain likely strong afternoon storms hopefully seventy eight for the high. Isolated showers overnight sixty five. Jora also cloudy with isolated showers and high up seventy nine. Continuing a trend, mostly cloudy with isolated showers overnight Wednesday low of sixty and a chance of showers during the day on Thursday as well. Clouds all day and to night eighty one to the high on Thursday. It's sixty nine degrees. Right now, it's time for traffic update.
Speaker 5: From the UCL Traffic Center with u see health the future care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments that give patients a chance for better outcomes. Visit ucehealth dot com. Let Jude lanes are blocked off northbound seventy one with an accident at June seventy five, traffic starting to back up towards Speifer. There's a wreck northbound seventy five before the Western Hills Viaduct, right hand side westbound thirty two at Power four involved this time Chuck ing Brahm fifty five KRCD talk Station.
Speaker 1: Seven thirty one. Pifty five KRCD talk Station one hour on election integrity at the top of the next hour seven o five with Marcel Sturvich and Mark Pakita. Fascinating conversation, a little troubling as well, so tune in for that or check out the podcast later in the morning. I was a real eye open when I heard them speak at that Northeast Women's Republic or Republican Women's meeting, so that's why I want him on the show. And Joe Strecker delivered over the local stories, apps and phone calls. This is an interesting one since the police chief, Teresa Tji sent a what they call a strong message. Fox nineteen reporting on this, showed up at the Cincinni School Board meeting unannounced last night. Quote mark my words, something critical is going to happen, and then everyone's going to be pointing the finger at the police. She was there to voice concerns about children getting into trouble at the Metro transit stops. She says she previously approached former CPS superintendent Superintendent Ironetta Wright about the problem, so that she told right at the time that if the district didn't do anything, she'd have to go to the school board, made good or a promise and say public school Board president e Bolden said, I was stunned. I feel we were ambushed because we did not know they were coming. She told the board she wants to say public schools to send its workers to transit stations to prevent criminal activity. Be out there with us, see what we're seeing, See what our officers are dealing with. Share some of your resources to help our resources, she said. Bolton replied, no, that's not what we do, and we're not in arm of the police. Fiji's reported there have been ten high pub profile violent events since the start of the school year. Three shot fired incidents, one shooting, one gun theft in northern Kentucky, one street robbery, two brawls I want to assault, one incident where police had to kick kids out of a movie theater. Said, our officers have arrested twenty since an public school students children since January, seventy five percent of whom they've never had never been arrested before. Diji said the policies of this board are feeding into the problem. Board President Bolton since she doesn't believe theiji's request for school facility to help out at transit stops or faculty rather to help out a transit stop is reasonable, saying completely unacceptable. That's completely unacceptable. We will try to help. We will try to guide our students while they're not there so they understand the expected behaviors to young people. We will certainly hold them accountable to the extent that we're allowed to. But no, we're not going to put school staff in those centers. Sounds like Chief Thiji's and is an act of desperation right. She said that since an a police department has spent four hundred and eighteen thousand dollars an officer overtime just to send police to transit station, claiming it's never been like that before. Said youth crimes increase from sixty two total incidents in all of calendar year twenty twenty three to seventy far so far this year. Overall, the city is getting safer, she said, though violence is on the rise. She said. She said, I'm really tired of the officers who step up above and beyond their forty hours to go in and in essence baby sit these kids at the transit center, whether it's Government Square, Oakley Station or one of the others. It's not our job to go out there and be doing this every single day. Bolton, for her part, said criminal activity the transit stations is a problem, but feels impugning on all of the students does nothing to help student police relationships. What she said, teenagers are teenagers now. There's always some group of kids with a group that behaves particularly badly. Yes, where we are now though, is I think people are so aware of the prevalence of guns, the prevalence of violence that people jump to wagy big conclusions, no idea what she's supposed to be conveying by that statement. Honestly, THEJ said she believes that an officer may have to face a difficult decision about whether or not to shoot a minor if things continue. THEJ said she's not met with a new superintendent at all, but she looks forward to doing so sometime soon. Bolton, the board president, said that they'll work with police and they hope to have a meeting with the chief and city leadership to address what's happening at the transit stations. Unruly violent children, children that have no guidance, children that have no sense of morals or values, children have no value of life. Children to think that it's worthy of shooting at someone or otherwise engaging in criminal activity because oh, I don't know, I was disrespected or some crap like that six point thirty six. If I have KRS DE talk station frustrating, yes, not frustrating. Foreign exchange taking a car to foreign exchange the right thing to do if you have an imported car traditionally manufactured imported car Asian and European style cars. Foreign exchange is the place to go if your car's out of warranty. Most assuredly, if your car is in warranty, it's a great place to go to get your oil change or any of the other out of warranty services you might need, because you'll pay a lot less. Yes, I do literally save. I think it's more than two hundred dollars every oil change I get on my warranted car, that's compared to the dealership. That's real money in my pocket, and I'm not spending it at the dealership. I'm going to Foreign Exchange where they do it's the same oil and the same filter. They know what my cars like, they have access to my manufacturer's technically, my manufacturers technical information, and they will for yours as well as certified master technician doing the work. And I leave with the full warranty on parts and services like you will with everything they do, and I have more money in my pocket. I can't calculate the total because I haven't done a cost benefit comparison for every single repair we've done we've had on our foreign cars, but I'm thinking I'd probably save thousands over the years because we've been going to Foreign Exchange for a long long time. Westchester location where Austin the team will serve you well. Tyler's the legs at off seventy five East two Streets, hanging right on Kinglin and you're there five one three, six, four four twenty six, twenty six five one three six four four twenty six twenty six. Foreign x dot Com that's foreign the LETTERACTX dot com.
Speaker 3: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Attentional weather time, rain coming in around strong afternoons storms Fingers crossed for all the above. Seventy eight for the high and several days and nights of overcast conditions with isolated showers. They will be tonight with the low sixty five, tomorrow with the highest seventy nine, overnight, Wednesday with the low of sixty and the same on Thursday with the chance of shower showing up during the day. Eighty one for the high end right now sixty nine.
Speaker 5: Traffic times from the U see how traffic center with you see health. The future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments and give patients chance for better outcomes.
Speaker 1: Visit u sehealth dot com.
Speaker 5: Southbound seventy one the latest accident this is it's Stewart Triumphan is slow out of ken Wood. Let lanes blocked up, so is the right shoulder. Left two lanes are blocked northbound seventy one with a wreck. At two seventy five. There's an accident northbound seventy five before the Western Hills Viaduct and West two seventy five at Kellogg Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Sixty one five KRCD talks day. You're gonna head over to the phones. You want to call, have a comment. I want to hear from you. Five one, three, seven fifty five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three talk. You gotta start with Nick Dennis hang on with take your call next, Nick, Welcome to the program. Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 11: Hey Brian, remember a guy named ed Ekle.
Speaker 1: Now you're gonna have to refresh my recollection on that one. I'm gonna be embarrassed here in a moment when you do. But not not not on the top of my head.
Speaker 11: Because he started out at Bridgetown was dumb. You were in del High, but ed Echo was a principal and at the triple header between Bridgetown and del High, there was an incident after school and even though it was an after school activity on a Friday night away from school, it was a school activity. So because it was a school activity, the school wound up still being responsible. So when there was a fight, the school was the one that did the discipline their action. This goes back to the deal where technically even CPS when they switched down all their bussing to try and save money and play games with Metro, that's where all this is going down. DPS. The police chief had a legitimate argument TPS is responsible for that kid making it from the school to the front door.
Speaker 1: And all that little gig.
Speaker 11: Then in betweens, they really do legitimately have a responsibility. At least that's the way it used to be. I don't know current law. I'm not a counselor.
Speaker 1: Well, you make a really good point. I was going to give you props. You should be a lawyer for coming up with a theory, because you know, I can make a counter argument though, until they're on the bus, which would be you know, arguably, as you say, putting them in the sort of in loco parentis position, being the you know, responsible for the transportation. Hanging out at the bus stop is not in and of itself a fundamental school activity, and our counter argument could be made. However, I do like where you're going on that, and let's face it, you know, I think it will be a decent gesture to the community to have some school representative being there to check it out and help try to ensure that they're minding their p's and q's, and of course opening their eyes to what's going on at the bus stop so they could help while they're at school, talk about it and say listen, I was there, I watch and this is the kind of conduct you're not supposed to do and shouldn't do, and you're going to get in trouble for doing it. Me to be instructive for the teachers to understand that and have an awareness of it. Just the thought. But I like where you're coming from. Dennis. Welcome to the program. On a happy Tuesday to you, sir.
Speaker 2: Yeah, say, in examining your question about who wants to hurt little children, it's a dangerously significant portion of their population. These are crazy people and various positions of no power and extraordinary power. You remember that guy that shot up the printing company down in Louisville, Kentucky.
Speaker 1: I don't remember his name, but I have a vague recollection of the events.
Speaker 2: I don't want to mention. I don't want to mention names or everything, or even the drugs that he was on. But he was under psychiatric care. He was known about by the police. He'd been complained about reported by the staff at the company, and he was continued. He was able to continue to harass and eventually shoot up the place, killing a significant lover of people. The idiot that attacked in the Christian school in Tennessee under medication, under medical supervision for transitioning, also was medicaid and under control of what you might call competent people, shot up the place, and that manifesto was concealed from us for quite some time. The children are under attack from people within the school system that see them as their property and not the under the custody of the parents and people that love and want to protect them. Well, the children are actually the prime target in their society to destroy our society, government, and.
Speaker 11: Country.
Speaker 2: You've got you've got all kinds of attacks going on with the narcotics trafficking, collateral damage where a little kid swallows some ventanyl and buys and that's not considered murder because it's quote an accidental overdose. That's the way the coroner's office can evade a responsibility for compelling a prosecution for a murder. The children are subjected to drugs that were never approofd of pediatric use, but are commonly used by child psychologists to maintain the what you want to call it, semblance of some stability in these children that are injured or disturbed. But you go on to the way children are cared for medically, and you take, for example, a vaccine that does not have any efficacy, has only adverse events reported, and the mechanism for destroying the part of the brain that's less than the teaspoon and a child is enough to permanently damage the person's ability to relate to other people. The seat of who you are, your cognition of yourself is just a very very tiny amount. Even in an adult male it's not more than ten cecstory.
Speaker 1: And I can't speak to the science behind whatever drug it is you're talking about, but what you have unfolded, and you know, just scratch the surface of the realities of all the pressures and the horrors that our young people are surrounded by twenty four to seven. Whether it's through you know, I would argue malpractice medical care, and you know, telling a child that you know, it's okay to believe that you're something that you're not, and then offering surgery and medications to sort of validate that misconception when therapy I think is the right thing to do. You know, if you believe, if you have a twig in berries and you believe you're a woman, then I think counseling is in order to sort of have you look down and rationalize and realize the reality of you and your X and Y chromosome, you know. I mean, it depends on which medical provider you're talking to, it prevents, it depends on what your parents' perception is visa vi transgenderism, and you know, whether transition is appropriate or whether maybe you might want to go to a medical provider who might suggest something less radical than surgery and puberty blockers. You got social media. Moving over to the other point you make, I mean you're surrounded by it, you know, and it is difficult to be a child these days. But my guess, my point earlier was, you know, in terms of trying to recruit somebody, there are a lot of people out there who maybe you are just right there on the edge, would never ever consider entering a school and gunning down young people, the most innocent among all of us. If they want to make a political point, they would view themselves as heroes to society. By gunning down someone like Donald Trump, you know they're going to be held up by half the world or half the American population, who would say it out loud, good job, it's justified because it supports their political effort and evil. Orange man's bad and he's a Nazi. He's the embodiment of Hitler. You can see how that could push someone who otherwise would never consider doing it too into someone who might if they got the support. Going into a school and killing children is nonjustifiable act of backcrap, insanity that no one could ever sort of be proud of. It's an active desperation. It's someone who's screaming at the world. They're so screwed up in the ad that they thought it right to go in and murder children. I find there'd be a huge, huge chasm of division between those two theories. I mean, I'm just just crazy people in the world. The question is can you get someone to act on that? And I think it's less likely you can get someone to act for the purpose of murdering children then to go after some evil political figure. A lot of people out in the world are gonna praise you as a hero. You're never gonna hear an utterance of someone praising who as a hero for killing a child. Six forty nine fifty five cars the talk station Emory Federal Credit Union Celebrate with Emory. They're so proud they've been They've been opened since nineteen thirty nine. You're credit Union to hearts since nineteen thirty nine, eighty five years. I've been banking with Emory for a fraction of that, more like ten and plus years that I love banking with Emory. It's a better way to bank. The rates are always great, the service is superior to the big banks. And talking about great rates right now, in celebration of eighty five years in operation, one point eighty five percent off your qualified auto loan rate, which yes, you can use to buy an automobile or finance some other big purchase. It's all about the interest rate and it's one point eight five percent off qualified. Get some details. It's a limited time offered. Loans are subject to approval, of course, and certain restrictions apply, so check them out on EMORYFCU dot org, EMORYFCU dot org. NMLS number four zero one zero eight seven Equal Opportunity Lender.
Speaker 8: Of course fifty five KRC man.
Speaker 1: Here's you're not first warning weather at forecast, So every day and night is going to be cloudy and comes with a chance of rain. So with that established, we've got that going on today, stronger afternoon storms. Fact that didn't do as well seventy eight for the high overnight sixty five. Same thing tomorrow the highest seventy nine overnight saying sixty and then chance showers during the day on Thursdays well with clouds and a high eighty one sixty nine degrees. Now time for traffic from the UCL Trampic Center with u see health.
Speaker 5: The future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments and give patients a chance for better outcome.
Speaker 1: Visit useehealth dot com.
Speaker 5: Highways not good in quite a few spots thanks to accidents like northbound seventy one first erect near Stewart, then an accident at to seventy five let lane's block for both southbound seventy five, an accident near the Western Hills Viaduct northbound, and a wreck just above seventy four. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KOs the talk station go to A six fifty four.
Speaker 1: We'll get to the phones and ask Dinesh get straight to the point, Danash, because I want you to get your thoughts in. We only have a minute and a half or so. Welcome back, Hi, Brian.
Speaker 12: Just wonder to let you know that the PERD weekend September is going to go down in the history of American books as the week when the independent American patriots were finally vindicated of claiming and providing evidence of what a fraud. And also the question why would government wanting to be against the American citizens? And these both questions have been answered this last week. We have now evidence from two different sources showing that our elections records are not accurate, and they also have the proof from the Secutary of State's owned dominion databases showing exactly what have been happening. So it's beyond any doubt now that they've been correct all along. And really it is said that the roles have reversed. The government is supposed to keep law and order, but here the private independent citizens patriots are the ones who have been working hard to bring law and order and prevent voter fraud, while the government is doing everything possible to not that happen, so it's we have no proof that has been put out. There's a new movie out there called Singer Prince of Fraud. The movie. Any play can type in that Singer Prince of Fraud movie dot com and they can go to segment three and four. In two segments of twenty minutes each, they will see vividly exactly what their computer systems are doing, and how the votes are being deleted and the words and really the results we have from twenty twenty shows that Trump one hands down and it's amazing performance, but the votes were totally and it's affecting every Republican candidate who has lost their special elections in this year.
Speaker 1: All right, well, we're out of time to Nash. I just typed it in and all the links that came up first we're all rather old. Twenty ten. There's one from I don't know. I'll let my listeners search for that themselves that you can shoot me a link because I'm not familiar with the fingerprints of Fraud movie or information that's there, but I am familiar with The gentlemen are going to be joined the program in the next hour and they have some real eye opening information about what's going on here in Ohio connection with that belief voter registration. So stick around from Marstell Scribbach and Mark Pakita after the news.
Speaker 10: Updates on the twenty twenty four presidential campaign.
Speaker 6: We have to meet this moment as if our freedoms.
Speaker 1: Are at risk. Fifty five JRZ the talk station.
Speaker 8: This report is.
Speaker 1: Seven six here at fifty five KRC detalk station. Great time to be tuned to the fifty five Carsey Morning Show that I make an argument anytimes a good time. I was so thoroughly impressed by the gentleman in the studio right now with me, Marcel Stribitch, and also Mark Paketa. They did a presentation at the Northeast Women Republican Club meeting just recently, and I was like, I got to get these guys on the fifty five KRC Morning Show. Let my listeners know because we're all worried about voter integrity registering to vote, our illegal immigrants allowed to vote? Can they register to vote and end up voting even though they're not lawfully a lot entitled to do so. Then on the other side, there's this whole algorithm stuff. And I mentioned with Secretary of State Lrose. The other day Jerry Corcy and others did some number crunching, and so there's some some Shenanigan allegations on the integrity of the actual voting machines and the algorithms built in there, though, But these gentlemen have some interesting and fascinating data to burn into your attention. And so us introduced to the fifty five Casy or to my fifty five Cassy Morning show audience, Mark Pikitti you may remember, and he's running for political office, is also a very successful businessman and an outspoken activists. You've rubbed, You've little bit rubbed a lot of people the wrong way over the past several years.
Speaker 10: Having your mark, Yeah, I think Brian sometimes telling you the truth and exposing people who are obfuse, skating or just being absolutely dishonest kind.
Speaker 1: Of rubes people the wrong way. Well, it does, but you see, you know in I'm a little ill, Libertarians like to point out I lean conservative, my politics, discorresponsibility, living the government, free market, I am frustrated to know and regularly over Columbus, generally speaking, the Republicans colla House, the Senate, and they have the governor office yet and they refuse to address issues that are so easily resolvable for the benefit of the constituents. In today's discussion is one of those issues. And my listener is going to be sad and disappointed when they find out how many times you've talked with elected officials, including Secretary of State Frank LeRose, about voter integrity. Also in studio, Lieutenant Colonel retired Marcel Sturbitch. He served, Thank you for your service to our country twenty years for American Military Air Force Intelligence officer, combat veteran, a whole bunch of different operations and strategic leadership assignments, but he gathered this wealth of information about data collection and gathering. He continues after his military service to apply his skills and knowledge, becoming a full time Ohio statewide election legislative reform proponent. Also co authored this bill we'll talk about today, HB four seventy two and Center Bill two seventy four, the Ohio Votes Count Act. He's on multiple different programs and he has done multiple presentations along the lines of what we're going to be talking about today. Gentlemen, it's a pleasure to have you in so We'll start with Mark and straightforward concise analysis and breakdown of what we're going to be talking about the details of which Marcel will expand upon. So have that it, Mark, Yeah.
Speaker 10: So Marcell and the team that works with him are the data people right, pulling together the data and the evidence. And what I've been doing is using my social media and network platform to talk about election integrity and give people some thought about what the theory might be about why what you just said about Republicans in Columbus might be true, Like what is making them do what they do or not do what they do don't do? So when it comes to election integrity, we have been pelting Secretary of State Laurose with evidence of susceptibility of our election system in Ohio to fraud, and he has ignored or or maligned us every step of the way.
Speaker 1: And so I started thinking why is this?
Speaker 10: And I think the reason is it would be reasonable to assume that because he has aspirations to run for another office. He already ran for the US six and lost to Bernie Moreno, he is probably jonesing for an appointment to J. D.
Speaker 1: Vance's seat.
Speaker 10: When Trump and Vance take the White House and so he doesn't want to rub anybody the wrong way.
Speaker 1: He is also.
Speaker 10: Deathly, mortally afraid of paper of lawsuits. So status quo keeps him the safest politically, and so we're going to make him uncomfortable. We're going to continue to make him uncomfortable until we have election systems where it's easy to verify voters and hard to cheat. And Marcel will talk about this can go on in detail. He knows he and his team know more about Ohio's election systems than Secretary of State lauo'se and his staff do. And I do not say that with any kind of hubris. It is an absolute fact because we continue to ask them questions they can answer, and in some cases they refuse to answer because they know we have the answer, and we're just looking for proof of the answer.
Speaker 1: Okay, and the answer, and we'll get to the question that you're providing the answer to in a moment. But why if we're talking about just ensuring the integrity of the election and our will, our ability as the constituents to believe in the outcome of the election, why would taking steps in that direction rub anyone the wrong way? I understand political differences mind you. But from what I heard, it just seems so foreign a concept regarding ignoring whether Frank Lorois wants to run for higher office or not. And I know you even said it out loud. You don't have a personal vendetta against Frank LeRose, do you just want people to address this issue? But moving backward, how could it possibly rub people the wrong way to fix the problems we're going to talk about today?
Speaker 10: Well, I mean, I think there's evidence that it rubs people the wrong way. When you've got certified credential poll watchers trying to get into polls in Philadelphia and they're being rejected by the establishment Board of Elections kind of insiders from going into so politically, I think there's huge risk there. I mean, we've already seen, I believe, a suit by a league of women voters against the Licoln County Board of Elections, Marcel. And so it may seem like to us this is a common sense thing that you want secure elections, but there are large factions of certain constituencies who aren't really concerned about fair elections. They want to win at any cost. And it's the Secretary of State and his staff's job in the Board of Elections job to prevent that.
Speaker 1: Now, are these the types of individuals who would scream things like, oh, it's racist to request a photo idact? Okay, So that seems to be coming largely from the left wing of the political spectrum. I mean, I don't hear any Republicans screaming about, you know, I can vote an election day. Why do we need to have extended voting, Why do we need to have mail in voting. I've heard those arguments. Obviously those gone by the wayside. We now do have early voting and the ability to do mail in voting, But in terms of just simple requirements like photo ID. The only people I hear screaming about that, and it is insulting, it is to people of color, claiming that it's impossible for people of color somehow to secure a photo ideas a bigotry of low expectations. Yeah, it's terrible when I hear that, and I find it personally offensive. But this is the argument they make. So if that's the segment that we're talking about, those who want to make it lax easy to vote, and of course, like with data, multiple ballot gathering and turning in multiple ballots on behalf of other people. We want to stop all that because it does create opportunities for fraud. Going back to a traditional Republican stance on that, that's the kind of thing Republicans typically try to stop from happening. So you're saying that a large chunk or some within the powerful within the Republican Party are against these efforts because they don't want to draw the ire of these groups you mentioned afraid of paper. They don't want a lawsuit filed in spite inspite of the fact that they're on the right side of the argument, both in principle and legally. Yes, really, that's basically it.
Speaker 10: Holy Well, look, you just gave an example earlier that we've got a trifecta and it's a super majority tri effect in Ohio. We hold every office in the executive branch elected office, we hold a supermajority in the Ohio Senate, in the Ohio House, and we get nothing done. That's because we have a Republican party in Ohio that is more like the Democrat Party than they are like a true conservative Republican party should be.
Speaker 1: That is a problem in Ohio.
Speaker 10: I mean, if you want to look at the root cause of all of these problems. That is it We could have had these things fixed, I mean four years ago, because we've had this supermajority forever. It's bigger than Ron DeSantis's supermajority in Florida. Look at what he's gotten accomplished, and look what we've gotten accomplished.
Speaker 1: That last statement just says, just speaks volumes, I mean absolute volumes. And I think it's at the heart of my disgust with here, with politics here in the state of Ahisle. More with market Pacata will hear from Marcel Sturbage on the figures, the number crunching, and the legislative solutions that have been floating around down there for apparently a couple of years with no action by our elected officials. In Columbus. First word for Prestige Interiors, John Ryan is prest Egent Tiers. It's his company, it's his website Prestige one two three dot com, and he's the man you want to be working with if you want a kitchen remodel. I had John do our kitchen and he did a fantastic job. We decided to gut the whole thing and start from scratch, and the builder special kitchen was getting a little worn. We called John in sat down with him, as you will do, from initial design a final installation. Your true partner. What wonderful ideas and solutions you came up with our kitchen ones that we never would have thought of. That's the beauty of working with John. He's your partner, and he's done kitchens almost exclusively for more than thirty years, like hundreds of kitchens over the years, some of which you can see on his web page Prestige one two three dot com. Small projects like just replacing the cabinets and countertops, are gutting the whole thing and starting from scratch like we did. You're gonna be glad you're working with John. Help you stay within your budget too, Prestige one two three dot com. Tell him, Brian said, how when you give McCall five one three two four seven zero two two nine eight plus with a BBB five one three two four seven zero two two nine.
Speaker 3: This is fifty five krc an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Time for the nine first oneing by the forecast. Hey, I got some rain on and off. Strong afternoon showers may come in seventy for the high overnight isolated showers with clouds sixty five. Cloudy tomorrow with isolated showers seventy nine for the high overnight low sixty with clouds and showers. How about that Thursday, another cloudy and potential shower day with the high of eighty one right now sixty nine degrees. Let's hear about traffic conditions from Chuck.
Speaker 5: From the UCL Tramping Center with uce health. The future of care is happening down through clinical trials and innovative treatments and give patients a chance for better outcomes. Visit ucehealth dot com. Cruise will working with two rex northbound seventy one. The first near Stewart, left lane's blocked off, so is the right shoulder. Traffic backs past Red Bank. The second hat to seventy five on northbound seventy one. It's low left lane that's blocked southbound seventy five. They cleared a wreck near the Western Hills Viaduct northbound seventy five. An accident above seventy four. Chuck King Ramont fifty five KRS. The talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven twenty here fifty five KRC detalk station Happy Tuesday in studio talking about election integrity here in the state. Of Ohio and frustrated. A couple of guys I have here along with me, sharing frustration with the sort of the political realities we deal with in Ohio and spite of the fact that it's solid red. Marcel Strivich and Mark Pakita talking to Ohio Election Integrity. And it's a lot of the information we're talking about today you can find online at Ohio the number four truth dot com Ohio for truth. You can even listen to Marcel Strivitch's a little link there to a podcast about how years of making it more convenient to vote in Ohio has been at the expense of making it hard to cheat. And that's the subject matter we're dealing with here, election integrity. So pivoting over to Marcel, let's talk about the projects you've been working on. And I share your frustration, like I said, but you've got you found problems and holes and you have solutions. So let's deal with the problems we're talking about here today.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Absolutely, And so you know, up at the very front of our election system, look at it as a two side of coin. Right on the one hand, you got to prevent the denial of a vote. On the second part, you got to prevent the dilution of the vote, and finding the solutions are going to come somewhere there in the middle, right, And that's what's imbalanced in the Ohio system. As we have spent in anordinate amount of our political capital, of our focus from our politicians on promoting accessibility and convenience of election systems.
Speaker 1: Early voting, dropboxes, mail and online.
Speaker 13: Registration, exactly, we have third parties soliciting you for absentee ballot forms all the time. Now, let's look at the other side of that coin, which is un imbalanced in what we're trying to add levity to. You've got only partial photo ID. Mail in ballots don't require copy of a photo ID. You don't have proof of citizenship verification upfront. You don't have the ability at this point with the Board of Elections to have your records challenged if you identify ineligible records. And there are over two hundred and fifty to three hundred and fifty thousand records in our voting system that have some form of questionability or some form of error in them, and yet our Secretary of State's policy in Ohio is to treat any record of status right either active or confirmation in an equal way as equally accessing these absentee So when you combine and aggregate those limiting factors of being able to conduct verification, and then at the same time you afford all of this accessibility out there, you create a system that is in effect not easy to vote, hard to cheat, which is what we're told, but it's hard to verify, easy to vote, and that equals susceptibility to cheating. So how did we get there. We got there because it's much easier to give in to a side that threatens to sue you every time than the constitutional and civil rights that we deserve, which is just to verify it and sure that every person that applies has an equal set of review and has in the Board of Elections have the equal data and the authority to check that out. And what we learned in our exhaustive analysis over a year is that the Board of Elections lack the authoritative data. They lack laws that afford them the ability to check the driver's license, social security information, and the non citizen. They accept what's called statement of the truth. And what does that mean. It's an undefined standard in criteria. So if you look at what the entry of applications are, and they're allowed onto the voter roles and a record is created. How can we have confidence that all of those records if they didn't undergo some of the most stringent checks like you would see in the financial industry, in the medical industry today, how could we have confidence in that type of an election system.
Speaker 1: All right, So let's start with the process of registering to vote. When you get a driver's license. Let's say I am a foreign national. We'll even say I'm here with a green card, but I'm entitled to a driver's license under the law. I can obtain one, but that does not afford me the right to vote. It's illegal for someone who's not a citizen to vote in a federal election. I go to get my driver's license, they give me an automatic registration form. Do they have to explain to me the criteria for eligibility? In other words, you need to be a US citizen in order to participate in elections in the un effect federal level. And also here in the state of Ohio.
Speaker 13: No, there is no program of instruction, no fact sheet for them. When they show up to Department of Job and Family Services, and this is what we advocated for in the lead up to our election. We wanted the Secretary of State, who has wide latitude, to be able to promulgate guidance to those agencies that are assisting with voter registration, whether it's the buerau of motor vehicles, whether it's any other agency. Right those agencies, by federal law are required to provide their applicants voter registration applications. In those voter registration applications are a test only, meaning they are not proof of citizenship verification. So someone could deceive or someone could make a mistake. And if they sign that form, it's required to go to the Board of Elections in the Secretary of State who process that form as though it is considered the statement of truth. So, in other words, what we lack. The biggest weakness in Ohio's election systems is we lack a system that validates the data.
Speaker 6: On the front end.
Speaker 13: We presume that the information that an applicant has put on their information is correct.
Speaker 1: Like a sworn affi, David, you know, the subject to penalties of perjury for lying on it.
Speaker 13: And we only go after people after they've double voted or after you know, we do an annual audit and they find out, okay, somebody was a non citizen. You know, the Secretary of State said, okay, we found six hundred. Well, let me just put this in perspective. You know how many identity credentials have been issued for non citizens across the state of Ohio as of April of twenty twenty four, two hundred and thirty six thousand. Not making a claim here that all of those in any former fashion are on the voter rolls, but it gives you an understanding of the pool of potential applicants that have come across the wires. And you can't go at that starting five months prior to an election, which is when we really started to get serious about this. Our borders have been open for three years. So where have the request to the Department of Homeland Security been for three years asking hey, I need access to this information. And we could have long ago had a lawsuit from the Attorney General saying give me this information.
Speaker 6: We didn't do any of this. We waited till the very last minute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where the key lies is engaging in a process where we can communicate with the data banks of the federal government and know whether or not someone is a citizen, and that stumbling block is just to me beyond comprehension. Will continue this conversation about voter integrity here in the State of Why with Marcel Sturwitch and Mark Pakeita. After I mentioned cover sincey and my buddy Jeff. I keep using Jeff as an illustration, but he's one of the greatest supporters of the sponsors on the fifty five KRCY Morning Show, and he has been so elated and happy over the years that he's listening to my advice. And like many folks, Oh, I only wish I'd ha done it sooner. And I'm talking about in this particular case, like the insulation cover. Sincey, he is a businessman, he's got employees and he wanted to have less expensive medical coverage, and he did an analysis or he had cover. Since he do an analysis, I said put cover. Since he to the challenge, let John Rolman and the team look at what you've got and have him come up with a better way. Because he is your agent, he works for you or your business. In the case of Jeff, they look at all the different insurance companies they got access to more than two hundred. They have thousands of medical insurance plans, and they look at each individual employee, and I mean seriously, every one of Mark's employees was analyzed for where they are in their lives, whether they have families or not, their agent and they come up with a great package of medical insurance, saving the employees hundreds and if not thousands of dollars, improving Mark's business bottom line, and making everybody happy with better medical insurance dollars one coverage in many cases for less money sounds impossible. That's why I say, don't put it off, Jeff. His only regret is that he didn't do it sooner, because they're happy. People over to his company cover since he dot com is the form you can fill out. There's no obligation to you. Just let them find a better way cover since he dot com or just call them up five one three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred two two five five.
Speaker 8: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Are you receiving letter from the IRS claiming UO back taxes?
Speaker 11: Done?
Speaker 1: Junior here to tell you a rain likely today. Strong afternoon storms are possible. Hopefully all that shows up seventy eight for the high overnight cloudyan, isolated showers sixty five fouty with isolated showers tomorrow as well seventy nine. Same thing going on overnight Wednesday with a little sixty and another cloudy with chances showers day on Thursday eighty one for the high End. Right now sixty nine at time for traffic.
Speaker 5: From the U seeout tramping center with uc health. The future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments that give patients chance for better outcomes.
Speaker 1: Visit useehealth dot com.
Speaker 5: The latest accident Eastpound seventy four is ramped to southbound seventy five left ting inside. It adds to what was already running slow from North Bend southbound seventy five break lights in and out of Lachland. The ramp from eastbound Reagan Highway to north seventy five is shut down due to a wreck. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRZ the talk station seven thirty one Here fifty five kr CD talk station exposing the fun and games in Shenanigans going on the state.
Speaker 1: Of Ohio in Marcel Sturbitch and Mark Ketter, we're talking about high election integrity where the problems are, where the holes in the system are, where the opportunities are for voter fraud. These gentlemen have identified them, they have legislative solutions for them. They have been discussing this with elected officials. Sadly they haven't had an audience yet with Secretary of State Frank LeRose, although some of his other minions have met with these gentlemen. But we do have proof that what you're talking about and a document which verifies what you're bringing up to our attention today, Marcel from the Secretary of State's office himself.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, we do.
Speaker 13: We have effectively evidence as of July, through a Board of Elections meeting in Hamilton, of a bulk submission of one hundred and forty three fraudulent registrations, to include names like Henry Kissinger. And this really shook up things in Ohio, right because up to that point, everybody was, you know, parroting the message that you know, we are able to assess these records in a qualifying fashion. But what we learned is that this had been going on for long past a year through these third party canvassing organizations across Ohio, and these organizations have very little regulation or oversight. They operate under their free First Amendment free speech right to pay people to go out and identify people for petition balloting and the registration forms. And what they were able to do was to change people's voter records without their consent, bring up deceased records. All this was filed formally back in July of twenty twenty three out of Cuyahoga County. It was only in mid August that the Secretary of State came out after this July meeting where the Ohio Republican Party chairman stated, right up upfront, this is outright fraudulent behavior and someone's defrauding the registration process. And so where do things stand now. There's a referral to violations in twenty different counties. So the question is, you know, what is the extent of this. We don't have an answer going into this election. What would be better that we had is a system where the county Board of Elections can catch this on their own. This was caught by a couple who had their registration information changed, and they came to the board and asked what's going on, and then upon further inquiry, the board here in Hamilton County took a look at it and said, yeah, there's something going on here. So what will likely happen is that the canvassers are going to get obviously criminally prosecuted. But the points that we've been making is what about what happens to the consequences for these organizations? And there's nothing in Ohio law that would suggest they're out of business. They should be perhaps paying a one million dollar civil penalty, they should be bonded. When you create real penalties and offensives, you dissuade and you deter this type of susceptibility to fraud. So I hope our legislators are listening to that. It's certainly clear that the Secretary of State is now wanting to do more with legislation.
Speaker 6: Let's talk about that.
Speaker 1: If you'd like you, we will. I'll tell you what bo It's almost at a time in this segment I did want to definitely get to the legislation because, as I've been pointing out or suggesting all morning, and as I heard from you last week, the legislation's already drafted. It fills, it deals with the problems we're talking about here today, and it is unoffensive to anybody who cares about the opportunity for voter fraud. I mean, none of this is is problematic. This isn't radical legislation you're proposing. It's a simple legislative fix. Going back to my frustrations with Columbus more with these gentlemen seven thirty five fifty five krcity taxation. Susette Low's camp is the personal call for mortgage related issues. She's the best, I mean, the best in the business. You know, she's the best, kind of sweetest person you ever meet. Great at customer service. It's going to be an enjoyable process. I know mortgages is a you know, kind of a heavy exercise, probably the most expensive financial transaction you'll ever get in buying a home. But working with Susette should make the process painless, like she did for my daughter. My daughter and Eric looking for mortgage and they were working with some bank and if they were dragging and they're not that the bank was kind of dragging its feet, not really paying close attention to them. I said, call Susette Lows a camp. I do commercials first. She's great, Like within two days they had the financing secured, all done. They've moved on with their lives and it's a fantastic thing to behold. Thank you, Susette. She'll take great care of you to never a junk fee or an application fee. It's always great rates at the low cost. And she's with a cross country mortgage. She can help you in any state and Puerto Rico. So if you're hearing my voice, give her a call, you'd be glad you did. She'll get bad and she'll get right back with you. Going to call her outside of business hours or send her an email, give you the email address in a moment. Five one three three one three fifty one seventy six. No junk fees, no application fees, great rates at the low cost. Five one three three one three fifty one seventy six. Suzette dot lows Camp, losc kamp Suzette dot low Low's Camp at CCM dot com.
Speaker 3: This is fifty five krc an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: By texting sixty four thousand. Nice forecast. If you're looking forward to some rain, we got some possibilities today. Rounds of rain, stronger for an in storm seventy eight. Chance of rate, overnight overcast sixty five. The overcast day tomorrow with an isolated shower or two seventy nine isolated showers overnight On Wednesday, sixty and eighty one will be the high. On Thursday, it'll be cloudy and yes, we have a chance of showers during the day seventy degrees. Right now, time for traffick update Chuck from you seut tramping center with u see health.
Speaker 5: The future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments that give patience chance for better outcomes.
Speaker 1: Visit useehealth dot com.
Speaker 5: The latest accident eastbound seventy four is ramp to southbound seventy five left inside. It adds to what was already running slow from North Bend southbound seventy five break lights in and out of Lachland. The ramp from eastbound Reagan Highway to north seventy five is shut down due to a wreck chucking ram on fifty five KR.
Speaker 1: See the talk station seven thirty nine if you have KCD talk station and join my conversation here. I wish we didn't have to have this conversation. In the State of Ohio, Ball places Marcel Sturbage and Art Pikitia in studia talking about high election integrity, something they have been hard at work on to plug the holes that allow for illegal voting here in the state of Ohio and not getting a whole lot of traction until at least recently, when there was at least an acknowledgment from the Secretary of State's office that these problems actually exist, well documented, most notably in here in Hamilton County. Henry Kissinger is not a registered voter in Hamilton County, although he tried to be. This is the kind of revelation which was like, no, this does happen. Look here, we've got twenty nine illustrations of it. Maybe there's more out there. The problem is we don't know if there's more out there because of this lack of connectivity with the federal government, so we can verify citizenship, for example. But in all these NGO organizations or otherwise political affiliated organizations that are trying to exploit these holes in the election integrity system to their own advantage, and of course Marcel gave us an illustration of that. Now, with that in mind, Marcel, there are a legislative fixes that have been floating around for a while now for all these and as I said, or suggested they're unoffensive to anybody who cares about it. What are we talking about here? How long have they been floating around? And I guess the fundamental point we'll get to, is there anything that we can it can be done to try to stop some of this before November?
Speaker 6: Well, yes to all of that.
Speaker 13: This election legislation has been out there since April and in July, and it was introduced in both the House and the Senate under HB four seven two and SB two seven four. And so I'll just give you some quick highlights. It was a large bill, but it intended to address aspects of what I call our honor system. You know, the ability of essentially the Board of Elections to get the necessary data and authority to do proper data validation of every application. And if you do that and you ensure that everyone who's coming on to the voter roles has been fully determined as eligible, then you can have a talk in a conversation about what extent you want to have systems that are both convenient and accessible. The legislation itself also tackled important areas of antiquated information systems that are associated with our voting systems. We certify our voting systems to two thousand and five standards of security, No joke.
Speaker 1: That's our current system.
Speaker 13: That's our current system, and that's in the entirety of the country. For some reason, we give voting vendors the purview to submit their own a set of testing requirements, and it's essentially rubber stamp through the Election Assistance Commission and our state law rubber stamps that through the Secretary of State's Board of Voting Machine Examiners.
Speaker 1: So wait a second, I write this software for the voting system, I check it myself, and then I sell it to any given state, and my verification of my own product is what's accepted as under two thousand and five standards. Yes, we haven't changed the computer systems, and in nature of computing has not changed at all since two thousand and five, has it?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 14: Sure?
Speaker 6: You know on another planet.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but you know voter registration databases for example, Right, if a change is made, you don't know what the change was made.
Speaker 6: It just overright.
Speaker 13: So what our bill did is it brought forward the idea of bring it blockchain, and it's an information system functionality that's anti tamper evidence feature. And put it into an integration of every voter registration database. There's eighty eight of them across the state. The counties have their own voter registration databases that feed the statewide voter registration database. And the nice thing about that is we would have been the first state in the country talk about gold standard. We always hear that we would have been the first state that would have had blockchain integration capability, and we would have known if somebody is compromising or trying to exploit our voter records, either system administrators or even hackers. But we got passed on that, and we were told, well, that's going to cost millions of dollars. That's only four months after had been out there. But that's not true either. So there's so many facets to four seventy two. I don't care if we break it up into a technology upgrade. Bill, I don't care if the Secretary of State. It looks like he's leaning in this direction now because he sent a letter to the Senate President and the House Speaker in late August saying that he now wants Ohio citizen proof of citizenship right for non citizens. Well, we had it, and we could have had it implemented, and we could have had it signed off, or if we had to overwrite a veto from Governor DeWine, if it was going to go down the path of HBO seventy three. But we didn't do any of these things right, And now we want to look at that maybe at the lame duck session. Now we want to look at drop boxes. There's so many facets of it that there was a missed opportunity.
Speaker 6: Here is what I'm saying, Brian.
Speaker 1: I understand that completely. And going back to marx comments about maybe the motivations behind those missed opportunities, they didn't want to advance this because they were afraid of lawsuits and looking bad or I'm sure in some cases allegations of racism, right, I mean, right from the four corners of the universe, like that's a racist idea. But I run to make just to emphasize a point you made ourself. When a change is made to a voters registration data, there is no keeping of the prior information. It just is deleted in essence and overwritten. I just want to make sure that point is clear.
Speaker 13: That point is very clear, and you and you're hitting on a major point right, if if you and this is part of the reason why we have registration dates changing now without understanding our clarity in our system, people are getting new voter ID numbers.
Speaker 6: We're finding why is that happening?
Speaker 13: We can't know the answer to that because there's no way to forensically review these records. Now, if you created a blockchain system, and we're gonna hear a lot of blockchain because if President Trump gets in and Senator Bernie Moreno gets in, they're going to they're gonna lean very heavy on that industry, and that has a chance to finally transform twenty years of antiquated information systems okay, that are present within our voter registration database. For some time they were we were our voter registration databases to include DC was entire voter role was compromised. And we already know that on the dark web and other means, our social security numbers, our driver's license information. There's there's not a that doesn't go by where personal sensitive information is taken, like, oh, clearly right, and so at this point we can't presume that even the person that's going to do an online registration is who they say they are, right, But if you go to the Bureau of More Vehicles Brian and you want to get your let's say tag's renewed, and you're using their online registration system, you're getting asked questions where did you live?
Speaker 6: You go through multi factor authentication when you register to vote.
Speaker 13: You don't have that authentication. You could be registering from Guangzhou, China. You can have your absentee ballots set to Guangzhou, China, even though that's not your place of residency. So there's so much updates in upgrades that are necessary for information systems at the heart of this right and for us to sit there and ignore that and act like somehow this is like a unicorn world and our election systems and registration are gonna be fine. You know, just look over here, everybody, look at the toaster. That's your voting machine. Because people look at a voting machine like it's a toaster. It's it's much more complex, exists millions of lines of source code. It shouldn't. But like I'm telling you, the vendors are controlling this process. And you would be very surprised at who the software developers are. They're not American, they're foreign. And there's nothing that restricts that, and that was something that was attempted to be addressed within four seventy two. No wonder why it wasn't sought after, because as soon as industry started hearing that these were some real reforms, all of a sudden, our Ohio Association of Election Officials, which is the private lobbying group for a board of elections, kind of came up and said, Oh, we don't want to do this. It's going to cost us one hundred and ten million or whatever number.
Speaker 1: You saw me laughing a moment ago, And that's exactly why I was laughing. Something so fundamental as the integrity of the vote, and they'll throw millions, if not billions of dollars of money at just absolute nonsensical projects. The fraud, waste and abuse that exists in every single government, from the smallest of the largest cannot be overstated. And yet they're not willing to spend money on this. Yeah, talk about priorities.
Speaker 10: Let me just give you an example, right, Frank LeRose moved two primaries a few years ago. The estimate was that those were I think thirty million dollar moves apiece. That's sixty million dollars right there with no product right now, miss.
Speaker 1: No new software. It was flushed down the tube.
Speaker 10: But a great but a great exclamation point when you don't like something, if it costs anything.
Speaker 1: Will they become fiscally responsible? Seven eight one more with Marcel and Mark on election integrity. I'm sorry, I'm laughing, but politics can be comical for all the wrong reasons. Plumb type plumbing, it is always plumbing done right. They are probably serving the greatest Cincinnati, including northern Kentucky all the way up to Dayton. They are great at what they do. I've had so many jobs done at my home from plumb time, cat of loss track and the most recent one the backflow valve. I had a PBC crack or something like that on an irrigation system and called plump type plumbing. In fact, I didn't call, I went online. It was a Sunday. When I discovered the problem wasn't an emergency. I just shut the water off to it. But UH got online scheduled my you know, request for an appointment. They got back with me in like five minutes. They wanted to know if it was an emergency and say no, no, no schedule the appointment. Plumber came out fixed. The problem. Price is obviously right. The customer service is truly exceptional. It's one of the reasons they enjoyed a plus with a better business bureau. So they'll call you when they're on their way over se You know exactly when they're coming. They'll check out the project and quote you a fair and ethical price and then do a wonderful job. Plumb type plumbing. Confidently give them a call, including twenty four hour days, seven day week emergency service. In case like mine, your chandelier starts raining someday. Plumtight dot com five one three seven two seven eighty four eighty three five one three seven two seven tight.
Speaker 8: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: They come here. Well, at least they're predicting rain. TIPA shows up Brown's rain and strong afternoon showers today seventy eight for the high. I got some chance of rain over night, sixty five. More rain possible on Wednesday with the highest seventy nine down to sixty over night. Yes, isolated showers included, and a chance of showers on Thursday with the high of eighty one sixty eight degrees. Right now, let's find out about traffic. Chuck from the UCL Traffic Center with uc Health.
Speaker 5: The future of care is happening now through clinical trials and innovative treatments had give patients a chance for better outcomes.
Speaker 1: Visit uc health dot com.
Speaker 5: Cruise continue to work with two res eastbound on the Reagan Highway, the first in Hamilton Avenue. The second has the ramp to northbound seventy five blocked southbound seventy five. There's an accident now at Union Center inbound seventy four. An accident on the ramp to southbound seventy five. Chuck Ingram and fifty five KRS dead talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven fifty two, the five KERC talk station. Man, this hour's gone by quickly. Marcel Stirvich and Mark Takeda in the House talking to Ohio Election Integrity. There have very hard efforts to get some well some corrections and get some solution and acted here in the state of Well how they've been at it for a long time and finally sounds like they're at least getting some traction now. The legislative solutions you presented all sounds sound and reasonable, and hopefully someone will bring it up and they'll have a vote on it. But it's not going to happen before November. So with the all important election coming up moments away, what can we do now? Is there anything can be done now before November and the presidential election? Marshall absolutely the two.
Speaker 13: There's two weeks before early voting, and we have called for a safeguard mechanism to be initiated because of the fact that we have the challenge of assessing for eligibility on the front end for many of these registrants. And what we've called for is a within the authority of the Secretary of State to implement a system of marking or removing voters that are ineligible from the statewide database. And what we mean by marking is we have this safeguard where if you don't have fully verified information on a record. And I said, there's about two hundred and fifty to three hundred and fifty thousand of them, and they're being challenged by Ohioans. We're going to the Board of Elections across all counties to include Hamilton, where there was a challenge two weeks ago on three hundred of these and we didn't get a good result on that. They said they would flag some of these, but the challenge is the Secretary of State came out for some reason on August twenty first and basically said, do not mark for provisional because the Secretary of State is convinced that he cannot mark these records for provisional. Provisional means you have to vote in person, you have to present your photo ID, and you have to cure the information that is in error or in questionability of your record. So it's a reasonable approach. You're not denying someone the right to vote. What you're doing is you're making sure that before their vote counts, all the information has been determined as fully as eligible. That's an equal application that prevents mine or your vote, Brian, from being diluted. And that's the whole point, not preventing, like I said in the beginning our of the Hour, the denial of a vote, or preventing the dilution of the vote, but finding the happy medium, and law says the Secretary of State can do this, but Secretary of State says no. So last week he was on a radio station with Bob France in Cleveland and he said he conceded that he would go forward and ask the Attorney General for legal opinion. So where is that legal opinion? Did the Secretary of State ask for it? Did the Attorney General receive it? As the Attorney General given him the indication that there are no prohibitions, as the law says here in thirty five one five in the RC, we don't know the answer to that. But if it were to be provided to the Secretary of State, and the Secretary of State would willfully implement it, the county board of Elections would immediately be able to safeguard. And what I saw yesterday was a county It was a application itself that a applicant said they were a non citizen, and it was processed by a county board of election.
Speaker 1: So we already considered saying that that was an eligible voter even though they self identified as nonsense, a.
Speaker 13: Self identified But the way Ohio law is written, they're going to have a voter record created and then there's going to be this confirmation process where they're going to have a letter sent to them. The danger with that happening in the very last month is there's not enough time for election administrators to catch and get an answer back. If you ignore them, you don't get taken off. So the only solution to protect us going into November and before the early voting begins on October eighth, is to mark these ballots. And fortunately twenty state House representatives agree with us, and they are sending a letter this week that is going to go to the Secretary of State asking the Secretary of State to abide by their law, his lawful duties to mark these records for provisional only voting and in the Lame Duck or whenever in the General Assembly, they can settle this and codify for the Secretary of State. But we need this now, no more deliberations.
Speaker 1: And your argument is it's already within his legal power to do so, and he's just saying, I just need the age two stampus. As you're right, I do have the power. But that's where the delay comes in. And we don't know if that request was even made. And I'm sure the Attorney General would argue he's got a lot on his plate and can't necessarily get around to get into that one before the election. This has been amazing information. Marcel Servis, thank you for your prior service to our country and the American military. Continue service to the voters in the state of Ohio and election Integrity, same thing, Mark Kita, thank you so much for the work you're doing. I know you get an earful all the time. You don't make a whole lot of friends doing this in certain circles, but I know my listening audience appreciates it. I think the best site to refer folks to is Ohio for Truth dot com. They have a lot of the information you're talking about today is at Marcel Yeah.
Speaker 13: And also right now on social media pressing upon the Secretary of State, you can go to Cleveland Right to Life for Ohio Advocates for Medical Freedom, their ex or their Facebook pages. Both of them have active campaigns to compel our representatives to make these fundamental changes to our election.
Speaker 1: And on x it's Mpakita at m Pakita where you're constantly commenting on things and putting links up. Mark Pakita, thank you so much to Marcell Sturvage, It's been a real pleasure, gentlemen. Keep up the great work and hopefully we'll see some solutions in the state of Ohio thanks to your hard work. Thanks Sevenfty five Kresty Talk Station, Bright Barn Inside Scoob and the Daniel Davis Deep dive coming up. I hope you can stick around updates on the twenty twenty four presidential campaigns.
Speaker 11: Do you have it here?
Speaker 1: Bye? He's a threat to democracy? Fifty five KRS the talk station. This report Dave sponsored from.
Speaker 10: The voices on the trail twenty four to the voices in town.
Speaker 1: We're your election headquarters. Fifty five KRC, the talk station at six here fifty five krcd talk station. Happy Tuesday, love my Tuesdays here on the fifty five Morning Show for no other reason. Two segments, one right now, the Breitbart Inside Scoop and we'll get the Daniel Davis deep dive at the bottom of there. In the meantime, though, I'm happy to welcome back to the fifty five KRC Morning Show. Bright bartb R E I t b A art dot com book Market International editor Francis Martel. Good you have you back on.
Speaker 14: Francis, Thanks so much for having me.
Speaker 1: All right, let's try to make some sense out of what's going on in the Middle East. Beginning with something that I thought I wanted to laugh but it scared me at the same time, just recognizing the realities of the technology that exists today. But the idea that we were going to assume because our preson because they haven't taken responsibility for it. But that Israel somehow managed to get pagers and then also walkie talkies into the hands of members of Hezbala and then on two separate occasions, simultaneously blew them up, killing a multitude of people and injuring thousands, most notably members of Hezbala. How does any I'm pulling that off? Is just genius? And then my expectation was, well, once they do that, given that haball will be back knocked back on their heels or severely damaged from a hierarchy standpoint, that Israel would go in with an offensive and try to get those terrorists out of the area. So that seems to be the way it unfolded. But your reaction initially to the explosive devices.
Speaker 14: Well definitely shocked. I mean, I think like every American you know, my first reaction was from pagers were what year is this? I know as you dive deeper into it, there is evidence that several months ago, after the October seventh attacks by Hamas, the leadership in Hesbala told their officials get rid of your cell phone, get rid of anything smart. We're going to go back to beepers because we don't want our communications intercepted. And then they made this large order of beepers from what they thought was this Taiwanese company, which is one of the few companies in the world that still makes pagers. And it turns out that that shipment was outsourced to a very mysterious Bulgarian supplier. And so the Taiwanese company whose brand name is on the exploding pagers said, we didn't make these. We just had a supplier come up to us and say we want to pay you to use your branding to make pagers. And so now the question is what is this company? I think it was, I'm sorry, not Bulgarian, Hungarian from Budapest. Who are these people? How did they get this shipment? How did they come into contact with Hezbala? And the walking talkies are very similar situations. The walkie talkies that exploded the next day after the pagers had a brand name of this company Icon, which is based in Japan, and when the company was approached after the attacks, they basically said, this particular model of walkie talkie, we haven't made this in a decade, we did not make these unless they were very old models, but you can get cheap knockoffs on Chinese websites. Still a lot of Chinese manufacturers who obviously have no respect for copyright just make this walkie talkie that we don't make anymore. And we still don't know where the has. A lot of people bought the walkie talkies. And then there's a whole other group of electronics that exploded that raise all sorts of questions. There were solar panels that detonated, laptop, cell phone. There was a store like a text store full of computers and cell phones and all that that exploded, and so we don't totally know for sure which of the devices in there exploded.
Speaker 1: So there are a lot of unanswered questions, a lot in The biggest elephant in the room for me in terms of questions is how did they manage to just get him in the hands of heads BALA members and not just the general public. This wasn't like Hesbala all walked into their version of the Best Buy or collectively you know, went onto Amazon. I mean this was this is a sort of a private order place that ultimately insircuitously worked itself through somebody who put bombs in these phones, but it was an order for his Bala. Do they have their own account, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: Yeah, Well, it seems like someone at has Balla called the Budapest Pager company and said, we want a mass shipment of you know, thousands of pagers. Can you do that a bulk shipment? And they said yes. And so the question is where did hes Bola end up contacting this company, why did they choose this company? And what who is that company?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 14: And there's a lot of speculation that that was an Israeli you know, as intelligence, a big company. Yeah, but you know, Israel has not confirmed or denied they had any involvement in this. There's no one has taken responsibility. But there are very few actors on the world stage that have that kind of intelligence ability and insultration ability to pull something like this off. So if it wasn't Israel, there it's a very short list of potential.
Speaker 1: People who did this. True. Now the justification, of course obviously the ongoing conflict, their terrorist organization internationally labeled as such, they run that particular area of the world. It's obviously on Israel's northern border. And since israel I guess has got pretty far along in its eradication of the Hamas terrasts in Gaza, they have now turned their attention to Hisbala. That that's the order of things presently as you see them, Francis.
Speaker 14: Yes, And it's not just that they're going terror group by terror groups trying to eliminate them all. There is a massive crisis in northern Israel, where there's about sixty thousand, sixty thousand, five hundred people who have been displaced from northern Israel. The Israeli government cannot guarantee their security on Israeli land because hes Blah has been bombing that territory for months and months. So it's not just about getting rid of all of Iran's proxies, which Hamas is Hesbala is. It's about the fact that there are tens of thousands of Israelis who cannot return home in addition to obviously the hostages, and so they have to prioritize, you know, who are they keeping safe and the rest of the country. You know, there's obviously a lot of concern with the Hoozies and Iraqi Iranian proxies that they are shooting missiles Israel's way. But there's a much more imminent danger in northern Israel, where the government does not control the land anymore. Has Bala controls that land, and that's a huge problem.
Speaker 1: It certainly is in land that was previously held by Israel too, if I recall my history.
Speaker 14: Correctly, Yes, that's Israeli territory. Those sixty thousand people are Israelis and they simply cannot live there because has taken it over.
Speaker 1: And oh yeah, yeah, I was thinking eleven on generally, because you know, at some points in global history, I mean Israel, if you look back to what the sixty eight war, I mean, they took over Egypt, the Sinai peninsula, they had the goal on heights, I mean everything. It looked like it was quadruple the size Israel was prior to the war erupting, if I remember my wars correctly. But in any event, we're still talking about Israel's border against obviously a terrorist controlled sections of land. Now I guess this is Iran's proxy war, right, I mean this is Iran funded. The missiles are coming from Iran and they're going I presume Iran has directed these activities or is it your perception, Francis that these terrorist organizations are on their own and operating on their own decision making.
Speaker 14: They are absolutely not operating on their own. This is absolutely an Iranian proxy war. And the reason they're relying so heavily on these proxies is that the Iranian military is not very strong right now. And a big part of that was that President Trump a sanctioned Iran very heavily and its oil industry. And number two, he took out Cassam Soleimani, who was basically the foreign terrorism chief of the Iranian government. He reconducted an airstrike killed him in Baghdad, and now you've put off that head. They didn't have anyone with the same amount of diplomatic and military talent to coordinate the kinds of terror attacks that they want to coordinate. So now they have to rely on Husi leadership. They have to rely on Hazbala, they have to rely on the popular mobilization forces in Iraq, which are now calling themselves the Islamic Resistance in Iraq, and they have to rely on Hamath and Palestinian Islamic Jihad. These are all groups that get Iranian money. These are all groups whose leadership travels to Tehran regularly to meet with Ayatola Komani and with the president. So Iran is very clearly involved here. And I don't think that these groups are acting in a rogue way because if they do something that disqueezes Iran, then the money gets cut off and they can't operate at all.
Speaker 1: Well, I suppose then without dealing with Iran, we're I guess, I don't know. Iranians are constantly commenting. I saw the statement from Masud Peziski, and I guess he's one of their. He was at the United Nations General Assembly meeting. He was there to speak. He he is speaking, I mean, he acknowledges this is basically the proxy war. You know, we do not wish to be the cause of instability in Middle East, as his consequences would be irreversible. We the Iranians. And so it's almost as if he is substituting himself for the Huthis and the Hamas members. And Hebala admitting that it is Iran behind all of this, and I guess his his ultimate goal is, well, it must be the eradication of Israel, because but for them and their policies relatively Israel, then none of this would be happening. I mean, this is what's so frustrating to me. So if we're not dealing directly with the Iranians, Israel's free to go after the people who are directly attacking its people, the terrorist organizations. I give you October seventh, that's them going after them. But there will always be, and I think forever, an unlimited number of people who hate Israel. It's baked into the equation generation after generation. They just need someone to fund it so they can organize their terrorist organizations or their guerrilla warfare and continue to go after Israel. This is not going to stop unless Iran is dealt with. Unless I've seen something wrong, No.
Speaker 14: That is absolutely true. The only thing I would add to this is that.
Speaker 9: The other source of seemingly unlimited Jihanis that are willing to kill to eliminate Israel is the un the un release from works Aid Agency for.
Speaker 14: Palestinians that operates in Gaza. We know that they have schools where they teach children to hate Jews, to hate Israel. That martyrdom quote unquote is a good thing, And so there is a UN agency that's also bankrolling and expanding this genocidal hatred. So getting rid of Iran would get rid of the vast majority of the problem. And by that, by the way, I don't mean, you know, bomb or regime change, just cutting off the financial backing from Iran.
Speaker 1: Which Trump did his administration with great with great effect. I mean Trump sanctioned the hell out of the Iranians and it seemed to work.
Speaker 14: To a large degree exactly. And that was kind of the brilliance of the Trump administration is that previous Republican administrations would be a problem like this and solve it with bomb, and Trump would always go to the money. Trump would be very quick to sanction people. The anecdote I always bring up is when the Turkish government arrested Pastor Andrew Brunson. He was arrested on charges of proselatizing Christianity and insulting the president or something. It was not even clear what they arrested him for. Trump sanctioned Turkey to such an extent an ally that he basically tanked the Turkish economy in one day, and in something like a week they freed Pastor Bunton, and then problem solved. So that's that's the kind of diplomacy that Trump brought to the table that didn't necessarily you know, he didn't bomb Istanbul, he just didn't buy their goods anymore. And with Iran, it was a very similar attitude of well, they have this oil industry that supports everything. And he also sanctioned the other arms of Iranian financing, specifically Venezuela. Iran refined oil in Venezuela. Iran and Hezbela have very close relations with drug traffickers in South America, and Trump sanctioned everybody there. He cut off the money to everybody there, and that's money that didn't go to Iran. In contrast, the Democrats gave Iran palates of cash and suddenly we have, you know, the popular mobilization forces in Iraq, which did not exist before Obama.
Speaker 1: And they're that much closer to getting a bomb. So Francis Martel, you can see her tonight. She is going to be appearing in Empower You seminar beginning at seven pm empower Youamerica dot org. This is a virtual class only she's not flying into town to be a two twenty five Northern Boulevards, So empower you America dot org subject matter, how might US foreign policy toward Iran change in twenty twenty five. I guess that assumes that there's a change in administration and it doesn't go with the Harris administration, Francis, because I think we're going to get a whole lot more of the same thing if we don't elect Trump.
Speaker 14: Absolutely, and you know, we're going to talk about both. You know what happens. What are the policies on the table for Trump and for Harris, And we're going to talk about Iran kind of in a much bigger picture way, not just what is Iran's relationship to its allies in the Middle East, but how does Iran leverage alliances in places like South America, it's alliances with North Korea, it's membership in bricks, how does it use this global network to empower itself? Because a lot of mainstream media refers to Iran as kind of this state that's just out there on its own trying to do its thing, and it's not. It is part of a deep and wealthy, global anti American network. So that we're going to dive deep into that. I'm really excited to work with the empower you folks. They do great work, and yeah, hopefully it's going to be a good time.
Speaker 1: I'm certain it is and very informative. Marcel. It's always a pleasure having in the program. And I might note that the Biden Harris foreign policy has led that rogue, independent, isolated state Iran into the hands and arms of the Chinese, as well as the North Koreans and the everybody else who has an interest against the United States. It's one of those the enemy of my enemy is my friend things, and other global leaders look at it the same way. Marcel. We look forward to seeing me tonight at power you America dot org. Log in, it's a virtual thing. Just register before seven pm. It's easy to do in a power you America dot org. Have a wonderful day of good luck with the speech tonight or the discussion tonight. Francis, thanks for being on the program.
Speaker 14: Thanks so much for having me on.
Speaker 1: Always a pleasure eight twenty fifty five cac Ouctation. It's always a pleasure recommending to color an electric to you because I know they're going to do great work for you residential electric projects. You're in the best possible hands, honest reputation, absolutely licensed electricians. Of course you're lucky enough to get Lily. I always like to mention Lily because she is a firecracker. She's been with Coloring Electric Rank more than two decades and she's just the hell of a great electrician and the uh a great team lead. I might mention because she was the team lead of my can projects. They put all kinds of can lights in my home at one time, and of course they rewired my bathroom. They've done just a bunch of projects. Always great. The price is always right. That's why they enjoyed a plus with a better business bureau, and everything they do for you comes with a ten year wiring warranty. So for all electric projects, both big and small. Cullen c U l E and Culenelectric Cincinnati dot Com. Here's the number five one three two two seven four one one two five one three two two seven four one one.
Speaker 8: Two fifty five krc.
Speaker 1: Hey twenty nine here fifty five KRSE detalk station. It is that alliterative segment of the fifty five Cars Morning Show. Can't take credit for the name. It is Daniel Davis Deep Dive. You can search form online the podcast Daniel Davis Deep Dive. Good to have you back on this show. Daniel retired Lieutenant colonel and analyst of things conflicts, mostly related. Lately we're gonna talk about the Middle East, shocking no one. Good to see you. Good to have you back on the show, my friend. Always great to be here. I'm actually looking forward to this as much as my own show.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm glad. I really have fun talking with you, and you know, you offer a very It's a unique insight. I think that's where the value comes from. You just have a different way of looking things, and of course you know the horrors and the fog of war. Difficult to come up with solutions, but it always helps when you have some sort of strategy or a plan if you're getting into a conflict, which I don't know that we have here going to Ukraine, and you know, I just get I before we talk about the Ukrainian president offering this sort of piece the piece through strength solution, real quick, I just wanted to get your reaction on what I thought. My immediate reaction was to laugh. But the genius of being able to plant bombs inside pagers and walkie talkies that the Hesbala people had. I mean they the Hesbala guys are the ones that got blown up, is it not? I mean a master work of intelligence community to get those things in the hands of those guys and simultaneously blow them up, which I thought, knocking them back on their heels, which would open an opportunity for Israel to yes go in militarily and go after the terrorists in Lebanon, which apparently has happened.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it's in terms of just state craft and of the intelligence ability to do that, it's it's truly an unprecedented event. Yeah, it's never been done to that extent because there was so much complexity and so much time necessary to set up shell companies and to make the recipients think that it was a trust agent and all that kind of stuff. There are some issues around the edge because it was not very discriminated. Some you know, children were killed who happened to have the pagers, so you know, it's not a clean operation, but it's it definitely operationally significantly damaged his blows ability to communicate, and if, as I suspect is the case, Israel's getting ready to go in on the ground and push back.
Speaker 1: They've signaled everything to that degree.
Speaker 15: This will significantly complicate his Bill's ability to coordinate a reaction on the ground.
Speaker 1: And you can't deny the psychological benefit it had to have had. I mean, can you imagine that Hisbolla commanders when that happened and what their reaction might have been. So score one for the psyops I suppose to. But I just I couldn't believe my eyes when I was reading what I was reading about what happened. Both Let's move away from Israel and Lebanon and Gaza and get over to Ukraine where President valk Zelenski I guess has presented some sort of peace proposal to Biden. I'm calling it peace through strength, because that's what he's saying, strengthening us and we can negotiate some peace. What's your take on this one, Daniel, What are the details of this proposal of the extent we've eate anybody knows him yet? Listen.
Speaker 15: It's bizarre, is the only word that I can come up with, because everywhere you look, and I'm talking about in the last twenty.
Speaker 1: Four hours, actually the last twelve hours, there.
Speaker 15: Are continuing extensive losses by the Ukraine side, especially on the eastern front. They have taken one small village in the course carry up in the north, but then they are continuing to lose more ground kind of in the neck of that penetration ip up into Russia, which now puts their whole battle force at risk of being cut off if they don't withdraw pretty soon. And so when he comes in now and says, and he was asked specifically on ABC News last night, does your plans envision negotiation, because that's kind of what he has implied, and he said no, does it imply in the gociation we just want to through diplomatic means, make Putin think that he can't win, so that he gives us what we want. And I'm sorry, that's not how war works, that's not how human nature works. When you're on the commanding side and you have all of the advantages and your side is physically winning on the battlefield, you're not going to negotiate a bad position. And so I don't really understand what he's thinking. The only thing that I'll say is that maybe he's gonna ask Biden to say, hey, put us in NATO, give us more long range weapons. So that'll change the actual calculation. But that is never going to happen now.
Speaker 1: And we are talking about Vladimir Putin here, right, I mean, he's got an ego the size of the continent died. I mean he is not going to back off on something like that. I mean, I don't know the guy personally, but I have observed his behavior and his conduct over the years. If he's not happy about something, somebody dies or he gets his way, and he is not going to to put his tail between his legs. That's my analysis of the guy. I'm no psychologists, and I don't play one on radio. But going back to the long range missiles I heard the other day, and I'm sorry I camera call the source of my apologies, but I'll just gauge your reaction on this because it sounds logical coming from Vladimir Putin. He told us, do not sell those long range missiles to Ukraine, and do not let them hit in the interior of our country, or you, my friend, United States, have started World War three in essence, they have nuclear capabilities and they will be willing to use them. Any truth to that is that anything you heard this minus thinking this was kind of like back channel communications. Yeah, yeah, there have been.
Speaker 15: I actually have heard some sources who claim to have knowledge of about some of those back channels. And the claim is that Russia's was very, very emphatic about what they would be willing to do. They certainly wouldn't go to nuclear weapons immediately, like if we authorize long range missiles and they were used. And the reason, by the way that he says this is because those missiles are so sophisticated, both in their operation and in the targeting mechanism that requires satellite guidance and satellite target identification, which Ukraine doesn't have, so if it will only be at our direct engagement, which many people in the ways have admitted to ironically. But the bigger issue is that the missiles are not going to change the course of the war, even if it didn't escalate, it's not going to change anything because there's not enough of them.
Speaker 1: We don't even have enough, as our.
Speaker 15: Secretary of Defense openly admitted, we don't have enough. But what Russia has claimed is that if that happens, even on the tactical you know, in conventional format with missiles, then they will respond in kind.
Speaker 1: And we don't know for sure.
Speaker 15: What they mean, but so I think that they would possibly strike like AMO depots in Natal countries if that happens, And of course, now then you've got Article five implications. And then I think that's the other reason why they didn't mention the nuclear capacity, because if NATO things are going to end the war, then you Russia, in their view, will have no choice because they can't handle conventionally NATO. Then they would use, They're willing to use tactical nuclear weapons. And man, I'm saying, why even toy with that possibility when there's nothing to gain even conventionally.
Speaker 1: Don't do it. Yeah, I share your concerns along those lines, but a pivoting over the broader concerns. You just pointed out, we don't even have enough of these missiles, and I'm thinking along the lines for our own protection benefit or any conflicts we might be involved with. Something I hear and read repeatedly over and over again. It was back when we were talking about one hundred and fifty five millimeters shells. We're running out of those. Well, it's only old equipment and we aren't get to yet. Fine, whatever, we're trying to build up. Japan's army. We're trying to build up Israel, supplying them with weapons, We're supplying Ukraine with weapons. What about are the exhaustion of our own defense capabilities, our own ability defend ourselves or wage war. That is a serious concern, isn't it. Listen, it's an even bigger than that.
Speaker 14: To me.
Speaker 15: You had Jake Sullivan about a week or so ago in a public forum admit that we had to get all the interceptor missiles we had offered everywhere else in the world, everywhere else, to give them all to Ukraine. Now you mentioned at the early part of this show here the era Israel war. If they go in on the ground against Hezbola, they have hundreds of thousands of rockets and weapons, they will need even more interceptor missiles than we have. So if we are already exhaust given them to Ukraine, and then now here Israe's about to need even more?
Speaker 1: Where are they coming from?
Speaker 15: And then God help us if we get into a warning where which is what we're supposed.
Speaker 1: To have our military for to defend our interests.
Speaker 15: If we then get into a war, Brian, we don't have any interceptors and that makes us strategically vulnerable.
Speaker 1: It's a bad move well, and knowing that Chinese are involved, Iranians are involved, and the Russians are all involved in these multiple conflicts, they're all helping each other, supporting each other with supplies of weapons. It makes me want to suspect, given the demand of our US military manufacturing capabilities, that part of them is really engaged in a battle of attrition to see us use up all of our military hardware, giving them an opportunity to do all I don't know, maybe invade Taiwan, or maybe invade some other country or who knows.
Speaker 15: But we're in jeopardy. We don't even end this strategic and we're sucking ourselves into that track. Yes they may have that intention, but only because we're enabling it. That's the maddening part to me, is that we're facilitating ourselves getting sucked into a trap.
Speaker 1: Daniel Davis always refreshing and enlightening conversation, maybe not always uplifting, but gotta call it like it is, man, Gotta call like it is.
Speaker 15: Next Tuesday, we're trying to avoid the worst outcome. I know you are, and I'm with you on that.
Speaker 1: I had enough award tune in next Tuesday for another Daniel Davis deep dive. In the meantime, search for them online. You'll find them. Take care of my friend. Best of health you next time, all right, brother coming up at eight forty. If you've have KCD talk station USA installation best product, well in terms of benefiting you, it's just such a great thing to get USA insulation in your home. And again, mostly older, older homes, generally speaking, they are the ones that needed the insulation because newer homes have code standards and higher R value insulation. But you know, mid seventies and before zero insulation, and then after the mid seventies you got low R value insulation, and it just doesn't cut it. My daughter, again using her as an illustration, had R twelve in her late nineteen seventies built home that she and Rore just bought. So I've got my wife and I got them the home a housewarming gift of Premium phone, USA's highest R value phone in the market, went in with the old insulation, so they enjoy the comfort immediately. It's a lot quiet, or not that it was very loud anyway considering their rural existence, but quieter and of course more comfortable and the AC They don't hardly, ay hardly have to use it now, So save money on your energy bills because it's guaranteed savings, and so much so that the federal government will be giving you if you fill your tax formaut and take advantage of the energy tax credit twelve hundred dollars. It's a twelve hundred dollars energy tax credit, which is not even just a write down a little bit of your taxes. It's an actual twelve hundred dollars reduction for doing the right thing, getting comfort, getting savings, a product that saves for itself, even improves the value of your home because of the benefits. USA Installation dot net five one three three eight one three six two six five one three three eight one foam.
Speaker 3: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: They come here,