Speaker 1: H h.
Speaker 2: And we are back staring at those wicked looking eyes. We got them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there we go button.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: No, it's cool man. I love looking at those eyes. They're medicine.
Speaker 3: You see what happens when you take two weeks off. I forget how to do anything.
Speaker 2: All right, man, Life, life gets in the way. Getting button is the last of our concerns. We are back tonight with the big Foot Podts podcast, and you're excited to have everybody back. It's been a couple of weeks. It doesn't feel like it though. For me, it's kind of seemed like it it flew by. It just flew by for me.
Speaker 3: How much you pretty quick? Pretty quick?
Speaker 2: It seemed like it went by pretty quick. Do anything in your time off, Do anything your time off. How cold is it up there? Yes, I mean it ain't Illinois cold, but we both our blood got thinned out. We ain't cut out stuff.
Speaker 3: It's cold. We can probably low forties in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was fifty one degrees when I'm out my truck today. I told my wife we're gonna have to move to the equator. We we came down here to get out of the cold, man, And here we are in what we consider cold well tonight we got agree that's what guess with us. It's Daniel been while from East e b r O. He's had some encounters and experiences. He's got a lot of projects he's involved with, and he's about as busy as you could get with the things that he's involved with, promoting things podcasts. Plus he's got some pretty good encounters that I think we can give a listen to because every little bit of detail that he can give us that somebody out there in the woods might here, see, smell, you know, what not feel, might add a little bit to the what their experience and then make them a little bit more aware of what's going on out there in the woods or whatnot. But yeah, our mods, this Diane and Cashew, the heart and soul of our page right now. They're the only thing that's keeping us from crashing. And I want to thank them out there and all the subscribers that out there and the people in the chat that follow us. So we've been getting a lot of support late and I we really appreciate more than I ever expected, but it's it's nice to have. So I want to thank all them people out there for that. So let's go ahead and bring Daniel on and let's get the show started because he's got a lot of things that he can talk about. Welcome Daniel, how you But.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm doing real good, real good. Thank you for having me. This is awesome. Hey, real quick, I got to ask you guys, where do you guys live when you guys got fifty degree weather?
Speaker 3: Right right?
Speaker 4: I'm Florida, Oh Lucy, I'm in Port San you know, just about an hour north of West Palm Beach, about two hours south of Daytona.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, my one of my oldest sisters. Yeah, I know, she's got a mile where she's at. She's in Fort Myers, so yeah, but I'm over here in Virginia. Man, I woke up to twelveth degree temperatures this morning.
Speaker 2: We don't miss it. We don't miss that. We're from We're from central Illinois where they're dealing with that same stuff right now. And we were always we got three inches of snow, and I'll send a picture with a ruler. I like, we got eight inches of sunshine, you know, and they're like, shut up rubbing it in, you know. But right we we got a good down here. We know we do, but it's still a little bit colder than.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's cold for you guys. Yeah, I get bad, but I was gonna. I didn't know that's where you guys were located. I was like, wow, where are they at because most of the country is getting cold temperature, you know, even here. Yeah, I mean coal for that's cold for you guys. Yeah, Like I wish we had shifty degrees up here because I mean the snow that we got in our ear, I think it was like five six inches we got, but then it was all ice layered on top. So all our snow is hard, crunching snow. It's finally starting to melt just a little bit. But yeah, I mean the roads are all clear.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I was nothing with messing with my wife's brother. I'm like, this is just insane weather we're dealing with down there. I had to wear a shirt with sleeves today. This is nonsense. He's like, no layers, no layers, no man, you guys.
Speaker 5: I've I've had to wear my hoodie to work for two weeks straight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, two weeks straight. I've only taken it off, and I've.
Speaker 2: Got sons that wear I've got sons that wear hoodies and it's one hundred and ten. Drives me crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love wearing my hood I got it right here, just here. I mean, I'm comfortable here in the garage. But we have a heater out here. But but yeah, it's comfortable right now. But I kept it here near me if I got cool, because I mean, I'm right up against the door, so I'm I got my uh my fermals, my fermals on the bottom, and then I got short sleeved on top of it, and I'm in sweatpants. So I'm pretty comfortable. Layer.
Speaker 2: You look a little bit like you like you've lost something less than I've seen you too.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're talking about the beer. Yeah, yeah, I've been keeping it short. Yeah, only because uh uh there's new employment that's right around the corner, so I had to kind of clean up for that, you know. Yeah, yeah, well yeah, we're working on that.
Speaker 2: So let's let's let's talk about Let's let's dive right in and talk a little bit about some of the things that you're involved with, because you got your hands full with some stuff, and then we'll get into your encounters and things you've experienced.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I don't know where to begin. I guess, well, the first thing, I mean, I got stuff coming up. Of course, we're hosting a local uh what I call a big foot in lunch gathering. It's kind of like a town hall meeting. However, it's going to be at a very cool location, which it's only an hour south of me, and I've never been there, but it's a restaurant called Legendary Eats. Uh. Because I've already cut talked to the owners and they were very cool. They were totally all for me putting my little meeting there because yeah, some of my research team we're going to be attending there, and we're hoping anyone all set wants to come out within the surrounding area or whatever. It's a free event. The only thing that's going to cost you is to buy off the menu if you want to eat, uh, eat with us. Uh. Their menu is very cool. They've got some very tasty stuff on there. But the title of their menu it's all big foot en cryptied bean food items. So nice. Uh?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Is that just for that? Is it just for that night? Start Daniel? Is it just for that night that their menus like that? Or is that all the time.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's all the time. And yeah and that. Yeah, the restaurant called Legend Legendary Eats, so and they're signed that hangs outside of their diner, a cafe, whatever you want to call it. And it's got the big Foot on it, which is very cool. So cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really cool.
Speaker 1: So I was like, I was, like, where else to have a place like that. I've been thinking about this for a long time. And then I say, you know what, I hadn't had a gathering since well it's probably been on this a couple of years, so it's time for me to do another gathering. And uh so yeah, anybody that's like minded, it's interested or curious or again, if you have a story or an experience, we want you to come out and join it. I mean February eighth in Lexington, Virginia. So that's what we got coming up for the next month. Of course, jumping ahead, uh up to the month of May. I host group campouts twice a year. The group campouts we do expedition. Uh it's you expbedition style. We can't h we hike and explore. Uh you know, we you know, we we put all our gizmos and gadgets to the test, you know, you know, and uh, one way or another, we always experienced something. Uh, you know, it may not be always exciting from one year to the next. I mean, you just never know what to expect when you have these campouts. But our campouts are in areas where there's been reported sightings. It's very remote on the most part. Uh, Like there's one area that we're currently working right now that we were we were at back in October where reach there in May. So yeah, we definitely we've already been in discussions of what we want to do during that camp out. We're going to do some uh specialized what I call steakouts. Our group, our camp out, our base camp. It's out there in the woods, but it's also into opening so to get more our steakouts will be a little bit further into the woods where you actually got to get deep into the woods, I mean, don't get wrongs where you're Even though it's in an open area where our camp is, you're still pretty far out there because it takes you a good way to get out to that open spive. Then of course from there you've got to go further beyond a fun fact about our last group camp out. Now, yeah, we came across some very cool stuff, interesting structures and stuff like that, some possible tracks. However, during the end of the camp site, my good friends Melissa and David were still there at camp, and then there was another couple that came down from Pennsylvania that were camping with us. Well, that couple decided to, you know, ride from camp the head down to the lake and then there's a gate. Once you drive down through the woods on this gravel road. You got a park of this one little gravel spot. There's a gate there. And then of course the lake is so far so farther back, you've got to hike your way back there because they don't allow people to drive back there. However, when they were pulling into the campsite, I'm sorry, I have a brain fart trying to remember her name, but Paul's wife went while her husband was pulling his truck in the park, she was already looking over and looking at something. And keep in mind, she does not get out into the woods. She doesn't understand whild life. She don't know, she's never really seen much of what it looks like and how it's presented in the wild. She might have seen things on TV, but to see things in person is a whole different story. Her claim was like, she's telling her husband, oh my gosh, there's a bear over there. There's a bear. There's a bear right there, and she didn't know that. She didn't share the details of this information. So after they left and got back to camp, I started talking with David and Melissa, and when she started sharing these details, her husband's like, you didn't tell me this information. Basically, what she saw when she was looking over her shoulder as her husband was pulling in to the right, she's looking over towards the gate and she's keep in mind again she thinks it's the bear. She sees this bear standing there on two feet behind the tree, and next thing other, she's like, she's got her eyes locked on it and she's seeing it, watching it. And from from where it was standing, she saw it run on two feet so fast and across that little fourth road into the embankment and down through the woods. And you know, I went off with this beard. And the thing is, you know, for anyone to understands black bears, we all know that they are capable of they are able to stand on two feet. They've been known to walk on two feet, which is not that common, right, But the way she described the speed was super fast and being on two feet standing up, everybody on a camp was like, whoa wait a minute, are you sure it was on two feet and it ran real fast? You did not see a bear and she described it it was the most six feet tall. So I learned about this, and they actually went back there and actually did a video reenactment, well not not really a reenactment, but in the explanation at the location we're having. They sent me that video. Uh, after I learned about this, they sent me the video where Paul was recording his wife. I actually included in our last little the film that I put together of that whole camp out with our investigation and everything, and so yeah, there's details at the end of that film. And so yeah, I'm kind of excited because, you know, the thing is this particular location before I have ever camped there before. Well, I've actually camped there once several years ago before we actually did our group camp out there, but I've learned of various reports of sightings from bear hunters that have seen them and then other reports from people claim to see them on or Actually I had a group of young guys thirty forty miles away in another area off camped in. They saw my vehicle, my Chevy Blazer that I had with my details on it, and I guess they felt the urge to stop and talk to me, and they pull out their phone and pull out this picture. And here's a picture of a trackway and we in snow, maybe only a couple of inches deep on this road, and there's how probably the best look of tracks I've ever seen, and very clear, just thing you can tell. These things are huge and they're going down on the edge of this road, and I'm thinking maybe it was something nearby. I said, wait a minute, I asked him. I said, where are they from? They named the location. It's like my job on drop because at that point I've already camp there once. And I said, are you serious. So there's there's definitely a bigfoot or we could say a monster, because these things are huge. Based off of what I've seen on this picture, there was a long trackway on this road and that road is just on just on the outside of where we can so, uh, yeah, there's there's some very interesting activity that happens there. I mean, I've heard stories of mountain lions up there, people have people have seen mountain lines up there. I mean I have seen a black panther or if you want to call it camp I see a black cat, you know, in my main research area in twenty fifteen, so I know they're around. So so yeah, I kind of went off course. I explain what we got going on here. We're talking about the camp out and everything, but I wanted to share that because that's something I learned to after. Yeah, I don't apologize.
Speaker 2: We love we love here and all of all the experiences if you've come across I. I kind of want to go back to something you you mentioned that. I think it's kind of by design when you have trails that there are no militar y hicals, no electric bikes, and the trail is six hundred yards before you get to the tree line. I think that is by design because most people don't want to make that six hundred yard trek until you get to the trees, you know what I mean. I think that's kind of by design. I feel like that's almost like a turn because we come across that a lot in some of our research areas where we're like, I want to get to that set of trees, but it's a quarter mile away. It's it's you know, it's it's a half a mile away. You can see it, and it looks like an amazing area, but it's all sun the entire way, you know, and you got to come back through and whatnot. It almost seems like.
Speaker 1: You can turn it absolutely. I mean, that's how it is in most of the area. Like here in Virginia, we have what they call the George Washington National Forests, and of course there's another you know, there's other national forests are joined to it. However, if you look at the pattern or the territory of the George Washington National Forest right here in Virginia, which is over one hundred and thirty or one hundred and thirty plus thousand acres of land, and that doesn't include the other territories that are connects to you, like West Virginia and other forests running the other states down south well well throughout the national forest. You know, it depends on what area because there's a lot of different branches of the National Forest. Like in my my main location, you could go in there. You've got the main Force road that runs through there. Uh, then you have these primitive camp sites, and then of course you have these other roads that branch off, but you have to park and hype them in because they're not made for you know, there's laws because there's gates there said no vehicle will be on this point. You know, foot traffic only, blah blah blah. Foot traffic. That includes if you're hiking or if you're on horseback. They welcome horseback riders as long as there's no motorized vehicle. And yeah, there's a lot of that up here in Virginia, you know. And I don't care where you go, what part of the National courts you go, you're gonna find these. And there's gates. There's very few, Like in my main area. There's this gate. Well, I should let me back up. There's this there's one particular road it goes up into a high ridge. Now there's a gate on both ends, and they do open them up only mainly during when there's hunting seasons on you know. So yeah, because on the one end, there's no driving up if you've got it, because the way it goes up at a sharp angle straight up the gates right on the bottom. So if that gates closed, you better find a place somewhere nearby the park and then go hike up it unless you're on the other end. The other end is a few miles out. If you go all the way around to come back on it the gate, you could drive up a little further until you hit that gate. But yeah, a lot of these roads have gates in them, but like I said, there's only one gate one road that has the access to open up throughout the different times a year. Other than that, all these other gates stay closed some of them. The only ones that have access to them are your forest service people. You know, uh, maybe you're our emergency staff. If somebody went hike in and got hurt up there, and they you know, had some kind of call or hey, so and so is up this low. Of course they have all their off road gear equipment right up there. But which I've only seen that happen one time so far. Hopefully nobody else does nothing stupid to get hurt or whatever. But yeah, because people do go out there and they know they're in a remote area, they can do what the heck they want on the most part, especially when they want to avoid or disregard the laws, you know, in safety rules because you're in it. You're out there in the forest. There's wild animals out there, and and the terrain. Uh, it's depends on where you're hiking or venturing into. The terrain is not safe, you know. You know. So, so yeah, there's a lot of that out there. But yeah, I study a lot of these areas off of geographical map as well. Like some of the areas I've been to you, I was like, I want to see what it looks like on a geographical map, and also there's other areas I have not been into. You So when I'm studying these of these maps or the layers of the terrain, I was like, wow, okay, this looks interesting. You know. It's you know, if I was a big foot, where would I be hiding? You know. So I'm looking at deep terrain, deep in these you know, these hallows between these ridges, and look at Okay, there's water source there. These are the areas I want to go vet your in, you know, I feel like I'll find something there, you know. So yeah, I do a lot of research of studying, of observing the maps uh. And on occasions I'll look up I'll go on Google. I'll go on Google and actually look up Google Earth of these locations. Sometimes you might you might find something I've heard. On some rare occasions, I can't say I have, but I've had others look on Google Earth claim to have seen these images on there that could be possible bigfoot. I mean, uh, I'm not gonna say it's not, but you know, I was like, how do you know they're big?
Speaker 3: But you can't.
Speaker 1: There's a doc a dark spot there. It could be just a bear. You know here in Virginia show Yeah, yeah, exactly, tree shadows and stuff like that. Yeah, I've seen a lot of that. But I mean, we have a lot of black bears right here in Virginia alone, you know, and I know they're up down the East Coat.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You guys had a lot of black bears there.
Speaker 1: Oh yes. Uh. Throughout my travels or when I say travels, my hiking and them exploring, I've had a lotting kinds of bears. On the most part, most of them have been distant, but there's been a few close, close, uh encounters. None of them have ever have ever been threatening in any way shape or form because a lot of people don't understand. On the most part, black bears are very skittish and shy. I even I had woken up to a bear one time. I didn't see it. It was on the other on the outside of my tent. I was just waking up, you know, and I was waking up. I was like, the hell and I was trying to you hear front and then you hear the paths of it run off, because I think I spooked it. When I was like, I was more, I was still waking up. So you know, you know when you wake up in the morning some night you're if you kind of drag me and you're making your grunts noise and stretching or whatever you're doing to wake up. I think, you know, it was right there because I woke up. I was, I was alert enough to hear you can hear sniffing, you know, and then so I was like till I made my noise out and then you hear like I was like, and then you hear the paths run off real quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got up like that was a bear, you know. I think I'm like, I was like, he was awful clothes. I said, bears usually bears don't. I don't know. I never thought bears would come in that close, you know. But I didn't have no food around. There's no food. I always put my food away. That one particular moment, after I got up and woke up in my thing, I did look around. You can see bear. It can be all around the camp and it was turrounding area. So yeah, bears sniff around. I mean, you know, because you know, most of the time, they're usually more active at night. But most of my bears, I have seen them during the daytime. So like they say, bears are more nocturnal, it's not only the case. Again, most of my sightings and bears were during the daytime. I've seen them run outside of other people's campsites at night. But you know, so, yeah, my area. What's that I said?
Speaker 2: I said, we left out your podcast. I know that's starting up and I don't want to forget about that. You got a podcast?
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, yeah, yeah, my podcast. Yeah. Well see, I've I've been running my podcast for a good long time now, but I've my last before I started up in twenty twenty five. It was actually a year with my last podcast However, I got like four or five new episodes going on for twenty twenty five. I'm bringing it back and excuse me. A good friend of mine that's based out here in Virginia it's actually reached out to me and introduced something to me. He has a studio here in Virginia and he's he does a podcast and the name of his company it's a it's a company and a podcast studio. It's called Media Squatch. And when he started presenting this to me, he started explaining a few things and gave me, hey, I want to throw this out there. I want to throw the invitation out to you, blah blah blah. And next you know, I was like, Okay, I'm really liking the idea of this. I'm really liking this because I'm not in this like for the money, so there's no money involved. Anyway. My biggest thing is spreading awareness and putting the word out there. The more we could do that excellent And that was the biggest part of why I decided to join with his network again, Media Swatch. My my podcast is e c v r O Bigfoot Radio. Now. For the longest time, I you know, I was doing the video podcast just like this, and I decided to start charting my podcast into on the turning into the radio platform. So a lot of my video platform podcasts I just started abtracting the audios from them and then use and towards my radio. So now since I started back for the new year, it's strictly all audio. I still use like the same platform that you're using. I still use at myself and then when they're done, I upload the audio to E C, b R or Big Pot Radio. But yeah, we officially just got everything moved over to his platform where you can still listen to everything on your favorite podcast platform. It still gets distributed on you know, Spotify, all your Apple podcasts, iHeartRadio, Pen Door and so forth. So but we end up you know again, I just decided to join forces with him on media Squatch. And as I was telling him, I said, when time permits, when I'm mad him to, I want to come down to a studio because his studio is not just a studio, it's kind of like a from what I've seen, he kind of turned into a kind of like a souvenir gift shop. You know. Uh, he's got merchandise for sale there he has his own store. He's got tons of shirts and merchandise, which he actually sent me a few so I'm waiting for that. They should be here very soon. So and uh, he he put together some artwork for me. I showed him what I already had going on, and then he says, I want to put something together for you. If you like it, that's cool, we can go with it. Or he said no hard feelings, we don't. We leave it alone if you want. But he presented to me what he did today, and I was like, dude, this is badass. I love this. Let's do this, you know. So so yeah, he's gonna actually end up putting on shirts for me to promote, you know. And uh so yeah, I'll put we put on shirts. Perhaps we'll sell them out my event in June here in Virginia. But yeah, e C. B r Oor Bigfoot Radio again. It can be heard on any of your favorite podcast platforms, you know. Uh, I still use my YouTube channel. I try to mainly use my YouTube channel now for research purposes, field videos, any Bigfoot documentaries that I plan on putting together. One of the things, like with our last camp out, I actually put to get well they ain't the only one. I've done a couple of them independently. I put together my own documentaries. Uh you know, a lot of it was filmed with Like my two documentaries, they were filmed usually just use my phone, and I actually surprived myself. I thought I did pretty good, was just using my phone. However, I have I've had a camcorder, a really nice camp order. I just haven't really put it to use much since I've owned it, but I'm working on putting that more to use, kind of getting familiar with that camp order. It's a Canon a X one ten row. It's like a seventeen dollars camera that I got a real good deal on. I took a chance and gambled. I bought it used nowhere near that price, trust me. But again I took the chance and started playing around with it, started using it, and I am extremely impressed with it. I said, you know, for the price of what this goes for a brand new and for what I paid for it, I said, you can't be any happier. It's it's nice. It's even got built in night vision, so the night VISI on it is good if you're up close, you know, and It works pretty good, but it's I used my I have external night vision devices that I could add to that, to add to it and actually puts out there over twenty thirty feet you know, from doing close parts. Yeah, and it works great as long as you have a device that's you know, IR cap you know, uh, with capabilities. You can add extra attachment to it which will project and prighten up and add more distance. So that's what I did. So, yeah, we did a little bit of that. I used a little bit on the last group camp out back in October and which I did a lot of the filming right around it, mainly around the campsite. I did not take the camera out in the woods too much, you know, I just kept it. Like I said, I mainly used it around the campsite area while we were sitting around the fire. I did one of my interviews with another individual at night with it. Most of my interviews I try to do them during the day. I thought, hey, let's whe now, let's let's do one at night. I think that'll look cool on here, you know. So yeah, but that's pretty much what I've been doing with you know, ecd R big Foot Radio podcast, and like I said talking going back to the whole camp out there. Our next camp out in May, we will be doing some more filming where you actually got to fill our film project actually taking place during that time where our filming is going to start taking place, we are working on a YouTube series. It's going to be basically a documentary style documentary series. You know, we want to see how that pans out. If it goes in our favor, they will. There's another network that we've been talking to after we put together what we got. If it's something it's good enough for them that they get picked up under their network. So so we'll see. It's kind of one of things we got to be careful and take our time and you know, and uh kind of play it by ear. But there's a lot going on with that then. Of course, as far as other events go, my annual ECBRO Virginia Big Book Conference, it happens every June. This year is happening June twentieth and June twenty first. It's a two day event. I mean, I've been getting blown up with speakers now that we're I'm not excuse me, not speakers, vendors. Our speakers are already accounted for We already got them booked, but vendors. My emails have been blown up with vendors. People want to sign up left and right. So as of right now, we got we already got like twenty vendors right now, and we got room for a lot more. I mean, the indoor space is being filled up. Yeah. We we have a venue. It's an indoor it's a very large building. We have indoor vendors upstairs or where the speakers take place, and then we have outside. We're going to be filled up the out side before long with vendors. We had a nice setup last year with the vendors, but this year we're having a mid evil renaissance group come in. They're gonna have a couple of setups on the inside. However, on the outside they're gonna be setting up I'm gonna have I'm gonna have them placed in the middle of all the vendors outside. You know, I've never been to a renaissance fair. I've always wanted to go check one out. But this got presented to me by someone who organizes a group of renaissance individuals and they do a lot of reenactments. They dressed the part well they want to put on battles and demos, and I was like, whoa. They set me, you know, set me pictures of what it looks like what they're doing. So I'm gonna put together a promo flyar for that. And I think that alone is going to bring in a crowd itself. I'm kind of I'm pumped up and excited to see that. I think once the public starts seeing that, hey, wait a minute, this is a big Foot event and they're they're going to be they're having this too. You know, I want something for everybody, you know, I don't want just like you know, I do whatever it's possible to bring in skeptics. I don't care if you're a believer or not. I want everybody to enjoy themselves. You know, this is a community event that's grown. I mean we've had guest speakers from out of state. We've had attendees from out of state, you know. I mean we get people from Washington State on Texas. Yeah, We've had Florida come up. You know. So most of my speakers this year are all coming down from Pennsylvania. I think we have a shoot. I think they're all from Pennsylvania. I can't think right off the top of my head, but I know three out of the four. I could be wrong. Maybe I'm missing somebody, but I know three of them. Maybe four of them are coming from Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: I don't know that information is on your via bigfoot dot com site, right it should be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need to go through my main website and update it because there's some information I may have left out, so I need to add to that. On my main Facebook event page, the Ecbureau Annual Virginia Big for a Conference, I do update that as much as possible, So if you brow through the different sites on there, the different posts, you should see information on there where I try to keep updated on that. So that's something I'm going to be staying focused on here. As promoting and marketing to the event, I'm going to be doing this a lot more than I did last year because last year I did not promote my Virginia event as big as I should have, only because I was actually hosting and putting on an event in Pennsylvania for the first time. That event got more attention than anything, and we had a very beautiful successful turnout there. Again, all my attention went to that event and I failed too cool neglect my Virginia event. Although we get out of we had a turnout, but not as big as what we normally do. So yeah, but this year, I think I feel very positive. I think some big things are happening. Uh, we'll see what happened here. Yeah, I'm feeling very positive about it. I really am, considering I've had some situations personally going on that put me down on a damper. You know, I see some good things happening, you know, all around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we get all you positivity and and good things, you know, absolutely, and that's good to hear. What Let's let's get into some of your let's get in you have it. If I remember right, you have an encounter of multiple at one time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I mean there's a lot of different things.
Speaker 2: Don't spare the details. Give us all the details, man, don't because uh, I've heard almost all of it, but I haven't heard all of it. And and I really really am I because I'm gonna ask you a couple of questions. They're not put you on the spot questions.
Speaker 1: These Oh no, that's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these are questions that I don't think people have asked them a certain way to vindicate somebody who's actually had an encounter. So let's let's list hear.
Speaker 1: I want to hear about, well, my twenty fourteen encounter. I mean, again, I've shared it like numerous times, so I get I kind of give you the details. I'll be honest with you for those who ever, I mean, the more and more I repeat, I was like, I've you know, it's kind of like it might be boring to some people, but you know when back when it happened, it was exciting to me, and it was exciting to those who were included in this. You know, most people, when you hear about the reports or their sightings, it's usually just a one on one thing or maybe somebody else was with them. But my I twenty fourteen encounter, this is my visual encounter. I mean I've had other experiences along the way and here and there, but for a visual this was the only visual I could ever really account for it. So during my twenty fourteen group camp out, there were six of us that that was part of the camp out, you know, and the campout was for a whole week long and May third, twenty fourteen, after the group of us were spending time out in the woods doing some hiking during the daytime exploring. We decided by the time we came back to camp, hey let's rest, let's kind of relax, get something to eat, and you know, we more or less, you know, pretty much chilled out there at camp. Well, somebody brought up I forget who it was, but somebody brought up like, hey, hey, let's go out tonight. And of course I was all for it. I mean, I was like, yeah, we're here for We're here to explore, We're here to investigate. You know, we're gonna have fun with I'm sorry, I'm sorry about that. I kicked my try Yeah, I had my phone sitting on my tripod and I kicked it over. So but yeah, so yeah, like I said, uh, I said, yeah, we'll do that for sure. So I want to say it was in the evening, but it was still daylight when when we decided to step away from camp, uh, you know, leave camp. We got together again. It was in the evening, it was still daylight, and what we decided to do is there's a lake in the area. The lake was almost a mile from where our camp was, so we just sat out on foot head down to the lake, and we decided, yeah, why not, let's just walk down there and head down there. And what was nice about it. By the time we got down there, we realized there was nobody there because usually there's people fishing, but there was not one person out there. So I was like, man, this is awesome. We got this whole lake to ourselves. So what we did we decided, okay, let's split up, and we split up in Paris of two because we had a couple that came all the way down from Vermont, Kimmy and Darren and less Darren still he's actually no longer here now. Yeah, he actually passed away about a year ago. But anyway, Kimmy and Darren was with us, and it was me, a gentleman by the name of Cliff Stanley, my buddy Tracy Arnold, and his son, his son Elijah there. He was only about fourteen at the time. So the six of us, yeah, we spread around the lake, and Kimmy and Darren, we we let them stay. At the beginning of late there's actually a little peninsula that goes out and well it used to be a bed share. Ben is no longer there. I don't know somebody destroyed that thing, but it was nice to have out there. But uh, anyway, by the time we got settled, it spread out around the lake, it was already starting to get dark, and but we all had radio communication, and we, you know, everybody at a radio. We stayed in communication with each other, and we you know, we didn't really have much going on, but it got to the point where I radio down to Kimmy. Now, one thing I like to brag about this because Kimmy, for anyone who's ever heard a Bobo from Finding Bigfoot give off his vocalization. Yeah, Kimmy. Now keep in mind, she's just the short little thing. Jimmy's small, but I've always been impressed by her vocalizations. But the one thing I'll brag about is Kimmy has a settled lungs on her and but when she deservoualization, I swear it's the female version of Bobo. So she's like, really good at what she does. So I was like, Kimmy, I'm on the radio. I was like, hey, go ahead and give off one of your vocalizations. And then meanwhile everyone else kind of quiet and chill out, you know, So sure enough we're all quiet, We're waiting for Kimmy to sound off, and then she sounds off. She gives off a good vocalization, and then after she's done, we're all listening. And while we're listening, within mo probably a good ten seconds or so, probably from the opposite ridge from where we all were, we do get a response, not entirely show what it was. It could have been a coyote or something, but we did get a pile back, you know, from her vocalization. So that kind of gave us a little, you know, ampus up a little bit. You know, I was like, okay, maybe got something going on now, But after that nothing, we had nothing else going on now here it is is dark outside. We're all still spreading around the lake. Kneecliff, then Tracy and his son Elijah, and then Kimmy and Darren down on the other end, and a couple of us had parabolic microphones, more the ones we had at the time. They're known as bionic years. They worked real good. They work pretty good. They pick up sound up to three hundred feet. But keep in mind, from where we were at around the lake, there was a ridge right up behind us, and you know, we were here and stuff. We ended up starting to hear a few things, like some limb snapping, sounded like there was some football up there, but most of the time I think it was probably just deer or all the wildlife moving in. You know. So at time I had gone by and like we weren't getting no activity, we weren't really hearing anything, and we decided to, hey, guys, it's really late, let's regroup, let's head back to camp.
Speaker 6: Well, we're headed back to camp, and keep in mind, at this time it's really late, and the time was probably around midnight, and we're walking front when we all ask to.
Speaker 1: Bathe regrouped and decided to head back to camp. You know, we got our headlights on and we're walking and we're walking a single fire line and I'm actually leading everybody. I'm in the praise front. We're all talking in normal tone, and uh as we're walking out, you know, I look up and I was like, oh, whoa, okay, cool, there's a deer walking right towards us, like just nonchalantly, just walking right towards us. It's like, whyd this deer scared? It should have already ran off, But sure enough, the deer just like maybe ten feet out in front of me. It just like takes his time. It turns off nonchalantly, and just like you know, continues it further disappears further into the Dartmt. You know. You know again, I know the deer smart around that area. It's like they know it wasn't hunting seasons, so they weren't spook. I know. But even then, a deer that close should have been spook. They should have like took, you know, jolted off, but it didn't. It was like, hey, like, I don't know what to think of it, and I thought that was odd for some reason. But after it turned off and disappeared, I noticed that. Okay, well, after a disappeard, We're walking along and all of a sudden something catches my attention and I was like, what the heck is that. I stopped in my tracks and I'm looking. I'm trying to focus my eyes because you know, my headlamp, my headlamp is reflecting off something. And don't get me wrong, for the first my first initial spot was, okay, I'm picking up one of the little reflective signs. Sometimes throughout the National Forest, there's RaSE these little signs, little yellow signs and usually all they say is no vehicles beyond this point, and I'm thinking, that's what I'm paying picking up. But it was kind of like it wasn't it was fuzzy, it was blurry. I was like, then all of a sudden it became a focus. That's where I realized it actually blinked. And when it blinked it I realized it was actually a set of eyeshine looking at me. I was like, what the heck is that? And from my distance and want to look at it was kind of setting kind of low. And my buddy Tracy was the next one behind me. I said, Tracy, what the heck is that he's seeing? He's looking right at what I'm looking at, and our head lamps wereke glued on all you see these bright looking, yellow looking eyes and they were kind of setting kind of low. And when he's noticed it, I was like, is that a freaking mountain lion? Of course I use other language at the time, because I was like kind of pumped up. I don't know why I was. I didn't know what to think. And I was like, we're staring at this and we watch it like jet off, like it chose out of the area, like, what the heck next? You know, Tracy's telling the rest of the group, guys, get up here. We got some eye shine. It was exciting because we we we just weren't able to identify it at that time. You know, it could have been anything. So we get up into the area. We all regroup and we're in that very single spot where we've seen that set eye shine, and we're all standing together in our little cusser group and we're looking down in the woods. And to keep in mind, from where we were standing, the ground did slip down settle feet and the level back out, and we're looking down there and all of a sudden, but there it is again, a good between thirty and forty feet out. Now it was in I guess what you would call a clearing because there was a lot of trees and bushes in there. But we picked up the set of eyeshine again. And even though we're looking down at it, you know, you can still tell we estimated whatever that was at that time was about maybe no more than four feet tall. But here's the interesting thing about this set of eye shine. Even though we're not picking up any physical details or seeing any shape, or anything. We're seeing the eye shine, and it was doing a sway in motion side to side pretty swiftly. You know, this is interesting. What the heck is this? And we're all focused on seeing this set of eye shine, just to see it, you know, going side to side pretty swiftly. Well, it wasn't even maybe it was less than five minutes. It was somewhere between two to three minutes or so. Over to the right of that one, maybe about another four or five feet or so, another set of eye shine appeared, same color eye shine, a little larger, but also a little taller by at least two feet, easily two feet, So we have a four foot subject the swaying side to side. That like, I'm not registering what the heck this could be. And I'm very familiar with a lot of wildlife in the area. And here we are, we have a second set of eye shine that's appearing. It didn't have any movement except the eye shine blink a few times. That would make sense. Whatever we're looking at. We all had someone us had some bright lights on our heads, you know. But then again it's just we believe it was just outside of that beam of light, you know, I just it wasn't making no sense. But we're looking at two sets of eyes, one swaying inside the side, the other one just looking at us with blinking its eyes on occasions, and so you know, it's like I'm basically almost scratching my head, you know, and not at all, not during one moment in my thinking that you know, these could be squatches. I'm not even thinking about Big Port, the sasquatch or anything at the moment. Then while we're all observing this, I start kind of looking around. I start slowly panning my eyes to the right, and you can see some bushes, you can see the trees, and it's really dark. But all of a sudden, my headlamp or whatever, I'm picking up another set of eye shine, a third set of eye shine. This third set of eye shine looked like it was literally almost on the ground itself, and it's like I'm staring at it. I'm like my eyes are glued on it. And all of a sudden, while I'm staring at this third set of eyeshine, I'm watching it kind of grow like raise up, and like it was slow, but it kept raising up. I watched it. I kept my eyes on it. And it came over top of the bushes, and by the time it stopped, I swear to you, is stopped another two feet over top from the six foot one, the one that we estimated to be six foot. So now here we are, we have three different sets of eyes at three different sets of height levels, a four foot, six foot and another two feet taller. So there was our eight foot. Now my buddy Tracy, he was watching some of the two and he's the one that spoke up and said, guys, we got squatches. Now, as I tell everybody, I wanted to believe that. I really did. I just needed something more to confirm that because we're just seeing eye shines. We're not seeing no physical shapes, we're not seeing no details and nothing, just eye shine. Well, it did get a little interesting because that tall one actually made a maneuver. It turned to its left, or at least appeared to it turned to its left and had taken a step or two. And then when it turned back looking right back of us, back at us, blinking his eyes. Well, I believe the light, the light and angle and position, everything just worked together all at once, because what I saw, without no mistake, without doubt, was a set of very wide, broad shoulders and a big round head sitting on top. And I'm like, you gotta be kidding me, because I knew this was not no bears. Bears don't have shoulders. Bears from their heads sloped straight down, this went out. These were very wide and broad, and here it is eight feet tall. What the heck else is this going to be? And this is where, you know, kind of relating to what Tracy said, I don't know what gave him the thought that these are squatches. I don't know if you saw something different than I did, but from after seeing that shape, I was convinced that these word squatches and what else would they have been? I mean because after observing that, it wasn't long after that where it looked like all three of them turned off and disappeared further into the darkness. And after disappearing, we decided, okay, guys, let's head back to camp. But we're walking along and you can hear the treat, you know, you can hear in the woods, like like limbsnapping and you know, whatever they're stepping on. Kimmy, Kimmy was the only one that ever expressed anything that's any type of fear or nervousness. However, it was exciting for everybody. I don't know. I mean, maybe could I felt scared? Would I could I have felt fear? I think if I observe all that by myself, it could have been a different situation. But I think because having other people with me was a whole different scenario. But Jimmy was the one that was like that after we started walking away, She's like, she started freaking out, like guys are following us. I say, they're just walking through the woods. Doesn't mean they're following us. I mean. But we made it back to camp, and we were back at camp, we were talking. We still stayed talking about this, and we were still trying to talk and trying to debunk it, you know. And it wasn't again after we got back to camp and we were finally settling down. Me and Tracy. Yeah, me and Tracy were the only ones. And this is what we kicked. We kicked ourselves, I know, I do. I'm kicking myself with the butter about from this till this very day, because me and Tracy were the only ones that had night vision in our backpacks, and not once during the whole situation. Did we ever think about pulling our night vision devices out to get a better observation and so yeah, yeah we had them, but we never thought about pulling them out. So yeah, we were pretty much kicking ourselves in the butt over all this, and like we could have learned a little bit more, we could have seen a little bit more, got some better details. But we did go back the next day and we went to the very same spot and we actually did a height comparison and come to find out from what we estimated, Yeah, our height comparison with our estimates were pretty much on point. You know, me and Chlas Stanley were the tallest ones there. He was probably about six He's probably about six two six three. I'm only about six foot. But you know, going into the same spot where we've seen the tallest one, you know, we raised our hands above our head from whoever was standing all over on the edge of the roadway at the distance that we were seeing on that, uh, everything was pretty much on point, the distance, from the views, the height, and yeah, we were pretty good. I think we were pretty good on estimating everything. Everything was pretty close to be an accurate there. And but yeah, again that's what we all witnessed together. I wasn't alone, so there was five others that seen all this. And one other little fun fact about this I thought was exciting when I learned about this was Cliff Stanley that was with us, had his camp order out. He was actually filming the whole situation the whole time. And when I learned about this, I was excited. But after observing what he pulled up and put together on film, was like it was a major drag. I mean, it was a major letdown because all you see is pretty much us in the film reacting and being excited about this. And now some people claim, I don't know. I just don't see it. Some people claim they seen the eyes ghine, they seen what we were. It's just in the video. I just don't see it. I mean the video as far as I know, it's still on YouTube on the Cliff Stanley's YouTube channel. I hadn't looked at it in forever. But some people claim that you could see the eyeshine and what we were seeing in that film. But I don't know. But that was twenty fourteen May third or twenty fourteen. One thing I want to jump ahead and continue on with in that same section of woods just a year later, just around the corner as well. Because where this took place was We're still on our way out from the lake. We didn't have much further to go to the main forest road and head back to camp. But again just a year later in twenty fifteen, during the hunting season. It was November of twenty fifteen, right around the corner. I was camping out during the hunting season. I do that a lot during that season. Yes, it gets cold around November, but it was actually comfortable whether I was by myself and there was nobody else around. Usually there's a lot of people that camp out there during not the season. Well, in that particular era, it was just me and I was near at the camp. It was dead quiet, and then after it got dark, I had a fire going. I had like twelve days shotgun leaning up against my blazer. Well, I have to sit there again. It was very quiet, and I was like, man, it's boring, it's quiet. I'm not tired. I decided to grab my spotlight and walk, you know, grab it without turning on. I walk out to the middle of the fourth road in total dark, you know, Like I tell everybody, I do this quite often, even when I've camped with others. I'll bring them out into the middle of woods without no light, just kind of sit there for maybe a minute, kind of chill, listen, look around. And of course, as I got out to the road, I'm standing there in the middle of the road and I'm you know, standing there in total darkness just listening. Keep in mind, is still dead quiet. I'm not hearing not one thing. You can probably hear a mouse part out here, that's how quiet it was. But so I decided, okay, my spotlight. I decided to start shining at the tree line across from me, well over to my left. As soon as I pulled the trigger on the spotlight, immediately I spook up a deer, because you know, all of a sudden you can hear the sound of a deer jump out of the bushes and run off, like, oh cool, I spooked the deer, you know. So I was like, okay, I continued paying my spotlight from my left over to my right, and as I approached the one between the one and two o'clock position. As soon as I got to that spot, all of a sudden, whatever was inside that tree line, I mind the tree line was probably twenty feet from where I was standing. But when I got to that spine, what everyone's inside that tree line, I promise you was extremely heavy and on two feet, because what I heard next was bipedal steps walking away, and I described them sometimes with a sound of a crunch and a pump at the same time you can hear. I don't know that my imitation is not the best, but that's exactly the best way I know how to describe it. It's a crunch and a pump as every step it took, and you can hear it. And it was going away from me. But when I heard this again, I minded there was nobody else around. I was standing by myself. I'm very vulnerable. When I heard this, my heart like raised up in my broke and I felt again very vulnerable. When I heard this, I started walking backwards, and with a spotlight on the tree line, and with my office hand reaching down to my keys that were on my belt loop in that panic button, make sure my car was unlocked. And as I started to edge around, make sure I wasn't walking, you know, make sure I knew I was walking. I kept looking back, you know, and all of a sudden, I got back into my campsite, and I probably threw another log or two in the fire. But at the same time, I actually probably instantly for some reason, I instantly calmed right back down, like Okay, that fear went away, and I sat down after throwing a couple more logs of fire, making the fire a little bit bigger. I'm sitting there, you know, kind of doing my final relaxation, catch my breath. I was like, listen or running from my head what I just heard, you know. I was like bears, like I said, I like I was talking to you guys earlier about bears. I had a lot of close encounters with bears, some close, a lot more more distant than anything. But I could tell you I don't care if you have a five to seven hundred pound black bear. They're not going to crunch a thump in the on the ground. Uh, They're not going to be that heavy. Whatever this was had some extreme mass and weight as a step. And again this was Bipuedle, without doubt. I promised you it was by Budle. But I'm listening and I'm running through running through my head. I was like, if this meant any harm to me. It had every opportunity to run out of that tree line to sack me like a football player, you know, and I crowd probably could have been a garner, But I got to realize that it was going away from me. It was going away. Now. With this being said, one thing I like to point out about this was look at twenty fourteen and look at twenty fifteen. Each situation had a deer involved just prior to having that experience. So my question that I asked myself, did I interrupt something? Did I interrupt or hunt? It's believed that bigfoot does like to eat or feed on deer. Well, there was a deer just before we had the encounter. Maybe that small one was spying on that deer that was nearby, you know, maybe that small one was getting ready to make the charge. I don't know. I had to like, oh, these are just brandom plots that run through my head. But again it's been said that they take deear and they eat deer. So again, both situations had a deer prior to happening. What was happening. So that's one thing I like to question myself and think about from time to time. You know, were we or did I interrupt a hunt, you know. So twenty fourteen fifteen, same section. It woods just around the corner. So, but that was one of the things, you know, I talked about and I bring up from time to time, you know. So but yeah, you could ask Tracy Arnold. He'll he'll throw you in on that. He remembers a lot of that too. So yeah, but yeah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Speaker 4: Actually.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now there's actually a documentary. They actually some good friends of mine that have their own production team and they actually have a TV series on Paraflets, which is actually the the paranormal network of of It's like Netflix, but it's more of a paranormal there's a lot of big shows on it as well, but Paraflets, they actually have a TV series on there, and uh, they actually, my friends said, they have their own production team. They actually put together a film for their first their new TV series called Hometown Haunts, but it's titled The Beast of Elkhorn Lake, which I was their first one day film an interview Twitter and if you watch that again, you can find it on YouTube. It's full the full episode, the full show on there. It's called the Beast of elfho On Lake. And of course that was based off of my twenty fourteen car. So but again, there's other things that happened along the way or before that, you know, in between. I've had rocks thrown at me and I've heard all kinds of interesting things here and there. So again, that's yeah, that was the twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: Char That's cool. I think one of the questions I had, We know, Bobby and I know, since we are from Illinois, the deer, the whitetail deer in Illinois are much larger than they are down here.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely so.
Speaker 2: And are is it the are the black bears? Are they bigger up there than they are down here? I mean, is it uncommon or unheard of to have an eight foot tall standing black bear? That sounds pretty odd. That sounds more grizzly.
Speaker 1: Like right right. Well, here's the thing when it comes to black bears, if you do your like online research, your average black bear, even a five hundred pound black bear, is going to stand about six week doll Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the general.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: And they're generally not traveling as a group.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's very rare. Most of the time. If you have a black bear a mother, If you have a female that has cubs, that's a different story. The cobs are only near the mama, but no males and females travel separately. I'm sure there's some occasions where you will see them together. It depends. I think that's a very rare occasion, however, but there are some black like I will tell you for a fact that we have some monster black bears up here. I have seen very large fifteen inch black bear tracks here in the National Forest. So there is some monster black bears up here. But as far as when you go look at the state hunting records, I believe Pennsylvania has over an eight hundred pound black bear. Virginia has over seven hundred pound black bear. That even North Carolina's got washedon black bear. They got seven hundreds of pound black bears there. I'm not going to say that Florida doesn't have them. Uh, they do have smaller black bearers there. I'm not sure what region, but after doing some past studies, Florida does have black bears, but they're more I guess they're more smaller.
Speaker 2: They're not as big, but I've seen a couple of I've seen a couple of pretty big ones in the O'calla National Forest when we were showing up at the research area.
Speaker 5: And I've got trail can pictures of a big one going through my crash.
Speaker 2: Oh oh nice, nice and down here in Port Saint Lucie. I in our subdivision when I live in a cookie cutter subdivision, there's six hundred and forty seven houses, I believe in our subdivision, and our houses are only like eight feet apart, or feet apart, twelve feet apart or whatnot. But in our subdivision, across the street from the clubhouse, one day, I was riding bike through the neighborhood at night, and I heard a bear. You know, I heard that room, okay, you know, And and I went back in the next day. I told all that night, I told my wife and I know what I heard. And then I told the neighbor and we were we were new, we were new to this neighborhood at the time. And they're like, no, you didn't hear no bear. You may have heard an alligator, by the way. I'm like, no, I heard a bear. And two days later, on the edge of our subdivision, by the roundabout, black bear was sighted across in Gatland, which goes to the corner of our roundabout, and I ended up, you know, like put my finger in his eye, like, man, I know what I heard. I know what I heard. But they're doing so much, there's doing so much development here and just tearing everything thing down so fast that the wildlife here has nowhere to go. They've theory to become a problem in our subdivisions everywhere.
Speaker 1: See, that's funny you bring that up because the guests I had on my podcast just the other night yesterday, I believe it was, well, no, yeah, a couple of nights ago. He told me his story from back when he was twelve years old, twelve, thirteen years old. I don't remember much of the details, but we were talking. That's part of what we were talking about in discussion. And back like see back when he was twelve, that was I guess for him. That was back in the seventies, you know. And yeah, he's like he's like six. He's around sixty years old now, I believe so. But yeah, back he said he made that's the one thing he made a point of that back when he was twelve years old down in Florida. This particular neighborhood where all this stuff was going on, like the big Foot stories of him, what he's seen, and what was being heard around the town. And you know, he said it wasn't it was a small town. He said, this is long before. He said, if you go to that place now, it's all grown up and one the whole thing. One of the things that ran through my mind the whole time I'm listening to everything he's talking about. I was like, I was like, yeah, you push you know, wonder why this big Foot, you know, Pete off, because you're pushing them out of his territory. You know, you're you know, we weren't having and we're closing on them. You know. It's like my job, well, my previous job, I was working for Amazon as the delivery driver. And some of the neighborhoods I go into, I'm going into these well populated subdivisions right just right outside of the city. And I was like, I'm walking down a set of stairs after dropping off a package and I got a deer about to run me over and I see herds the deer running through these subdivisions, like well populated subdivision. I said, these do you have nowhere else to go because these these houses are built where they used to be grown. You know what I mean. It's people don't realize that.
Speaker 2: They got to have somewhere to go, and then people complain like it's their fault that their homes are destroyed.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 2: I think, you know, what do you think we're dealing with with with with with these big good saspects? What's what's your opinion on what you think they are? It's kind of a question for you and the chat, you know, I mean, what do you what do you guys think that that we're dealing with. There's there's all kinds of theories, but oh yeah, absolutely what people think.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I'm glad you asked that because I I like to ask a lot of my guests the same questions and I'm not going to dismiss any of them, and I respect all responses. And but you know, again, I have my own and just when I speak my when I speak my own thoughts and opinions on it, by no means am I trying to make myself out to be factual on this. It's basically, my answers come from my conclusions off of what I study and what I observe, and you know, and the more and more I dig and research. You know, I don't know how people are, how they research, or where they're picking their information up. I'm only going based off of what I research and what I'm digging too, and I'm listening to other stories and other eyewitness descriptions, and the more and more I hear about it, it just keeps building more and more on top of what I believe. But again, my belief, my conclusion is I believe they are some type of primate. But with that being said, I'm very careful on this because I want people to understand. I'm not saying they're a gorilla. I'm not saying they're a chimpanzee. I'm not saying there a rangutang. But I believe they are in some form or type of primate, also undiscovered, unclassified, you know, in the primate world. Because when I hear people say, oh, they're human, they're not primated, they're human. Well, let's look at the scientific point of view. You know, you guys want to use science and say they're this and they're not that. Well, scientifically speaking, me and you we're human primates, you know, you know, so you know, there's there's different classification of primates. There's a long large range of primates in this world. Again, as human beings were classified as primates. And that's regardless if you believe in evolution or not. I don't think that has anything to do with the evolution because I have a I try to stay away from an evolution. But you know, again I'm using science scientifically speaking or signed terms, you know, for how you want to look at them. And I'm not going to get into there's a lot of all the details. I won't really get into because I don't have my notes for me. There's certain things I bring up and present at my presentations when I speak at events. But but yeah, with that being said, without getting too far into a deep explanation on it, I will say I believe it is some type of primate, But again I'm not saying it's equivalent to our No species are promise that we know that exists.
Speaker 2: So you think that, I think, yeah.
Speaker 1: I.
Speaker 5: Lean more to be in early human ancestors, some type of neander or something. You know, nobody's ever seen the Neanderthal in real life, only what they.
Speaker 3: Make them look like in a museum so.
Speaker 5: I I lean more towards early human descendent basically, But again that's just my theories. I have nothing to back it up with my imagination.
Speaker 1: Now, now I like his response because I'll tell you why. Because of course we know for a fact the air fases exist. Nothing is almost I could say everybody. I'll say almost everybody, and somewhere down the lines you're not going to probably see it in the database. But I believe a majority of people in this world have in the NFL DNA in them. Now, a lot of people don't realize this, like, okay, the neand of AAL DNA did not come into existence, or was it discovered or was able to be recognized, I should say, so, it wasn't till the nineties. It wasn't till the early to mid nineties to the end of all DNA was actually recognized and studied and put out there. But so, you know, how many people in this world have the DNA running through them somewhere along the line, because the end of all were a type of people. You know, people don't realize that.
Speaker 3: So they were a type of people. But if you look.
Speaker 5: At their bone structure, their bone structure looks more very similar to the structure of a great eighth than it does a human bone.
Speaker 1: Structure, right, which is usually larger and denser.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot thicker, denser bones. But yeah, when you go to the SMITHSONI and they make them look exactly like a human.
Speaker 5: Right, I just think a lot of the early humans may be didn't.
Speaker 3: Disappear. They maybe they were hiding in the woods, right.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that that that that kind of like literally you know, joins with my my next question about you know, where are these things going when they're not in transit, you know, when they are just kind of hunkered down and not traveling or whatnot. And I look on Google Earth a lot. In our in our research areas, and we have we have big swaths of cypress trees. You can see the different colors and you can see the difference in the cypress. But in these groups of cypresses, there are different trees in the middle, which suggests in the middle of this little cypress swamp there's a drier area with different trees growing out of it that a normal human being would not make that trek because of the gats and the snakes and you just don't know it is. I was literally tall at telling my son Ryker when me and him went out, and I'm like, my theory is going back there in the day because look at that water. You can't see two inches in it. It's black, and we got gators all over this this state down here in the south, and when you look back on Google Earth, it's it's it's different trees. It's this pine and oak trees in the center of these cypress, which means there's a higher ground, it's a drier ground. And I got out with my son and we started looking and literally within thirty seconds we've seen about three nine inch footprints, one in halfway in the water and half out, another one about two and a half to three feet coming up the bank, and another one at the edge of the road coming well.
Speaker 1: Nine inches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they count like they kind of looked like female. They were slender than the normal wide you know, flintstone club foot looking, you know, big boxy they were. They were slender looking. I mean, you know, it could very well have been a youngster. I know, where we go, nobody in their right mind is walking barefoot, right.
Speaker 1: Right, There's no one.
Speaker 5: There's there's some rednecks and hipbilities in Florida, but most of.
Speaker 1: Them, Yeah, you would think that, Yeah, if they lived down there, they would know better. Yeah, did anybody in the southern state like Florida, Louisiana, Georgia, even certain parts of South Carolina Because I was in South Carolina. I go to South Carolina every October. And the friends of mine that I usually meet up with down there, I mean I've they took me a tour and in their back property, showing me the wild boars and the hares and everything. And there's also a section of woodsal bands boo down there by the swamp, and they haven't seen one in there for a long time, but there's they used to be gators down there in South Carolina. They showed me where the gators used to be sparred to scene it. But their main thing is the wild the wild boards, you know, because they showed me. You know, they used to show me a lot just like you could see. There was old barbed wire French and they used to show me all the snag hair that came from the bar on the boards. Because I got another buddy of mine that hunts down there. He's always shooting boards down there. You know and uh, but yeah, you can see the wild boards, like like on the on the bamboo, there's certain like scrapes and marks on there. Like I was like my friends was like, this is this is from their tuxt this is where they rubbed their tuxt on here, you know, like oh cool, you know, I mean it was kind of educational, you know, like because we don't have as far as I know not it's like we don't have wild boards or you know up here in Virginia. Really, I think if you go now, I believe if you go to the Eastern Shore that runs down into North Carolina, like North Carolina supposed he has has farh hogs and stuff. But I don't know how popular they are down there. But I know for my research and from what other hunters have told me, yeah they're in North Carolina, so maybe they might be in parts of Virginia. But then again, I got some friends of mine that are involved a bit. But buddy mine here, he's a veteran. When he goes up to Ohio, I guess on his father's property they have him up in Ohio. So I don't know, maybe we do have him. I don't know. I just haven't never seen no evidence myself of a wild board here in Virginia. But yeah, but yeah, he goes up to Ohio and then you know, like I said, North Carolina, South Carolina. Yeah, but it.
Speaker 5: Would sure be easier to find friends and cracks around here if we didn't. Oh yeah, man, they they will tear the ground that happen. I mean, you get up and the worst and it's just lousy recalled.
Speaker 3: They'll come right up to you.
Speaker 2: Wont Jeff, Yeah, and Bobby were in Neil Calnaster four. This is We got video of it as well on our on our Facebook page. We were in Bobby, side by side. We came up off the trail and got on a main dirt road and here come these three pigs just walking on up case. We were parked, but it's running this. The pig walks over to my side and just starts chewing on the on the tread on the tire while we're well, we're He's like and this big. These pigs are strong. How much is your cambot away?
Speaker 3: Oh god, I think it weighs about pretty heavy pigs of quid.
Speaker 2: This pig was backing this cabota by on the tread man I was like, my goodness.
Speaker 1: Hey, better than better the tire than your lake and they will.
Speaker 3: Scary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, Oh my god, Yeah, I know you're delicious.
Speaker 4: Close.
Speaker 2: Would you like to gow course? Would you like to get to a bigfoot? I mean, let's sasquatch or bigfoot? I mean it's well for me, I would you want to be safe, but you want to get as much detail as you can, like smell pores, you just the dirt and the critter is crawling in the hair. For me, is you know, like but you could do that from Afar too, you know, with someone with with with a good lens. But yeah, I feel like you know what I mean. I've been five feet from one, but I didn't want to look at I didn't spend time looking at it. I turned around and ran both times. I I didn't I I didn't want to see it. It was a monster to me. Yeah, and as an I want that opportunity again. That's why we do what we do. You know, like, what's your what's your ideal distance to soak in all that information and process everything you're seeing and get questions answered that you wonder.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll put it to you this way and this probably won't make sense. I don't want to be face to face. And then again at the same time, I would, hey, I would welcome it. If it happens, let it happen. But because you know, you hear all these stories, you know, you don't want. Nobody wants to be put in harm's way, you know, because we don't understand these beings, you know, if we encounter them, if we have the like I've heard stories right here from Virginia where individuals have been face to face, you know, and I believe these are the stories I've heard where I believe them because you know, I don't believe everything I hear. But when I hear certain stories, I get drawn into these stories. When I get drawn into these stories where I'm visualizing what's happening, I tend to believe those stories. But not every story I hear. I get like that. But there are stories that came from Virginia here where the people had close encounters. I personally have never been faced to face that close, but I've always imagined it. I've always thought about it. So my thing is if it happens, I pray that I don't get harmed, you know, because again we don't understand it. People say, oh, they're hard with Well, it's just like any wild animal, even a snake, a venomous snake. Don't put you, don't put yourself in that situation, or don't put them in a position where they have to strike at you.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: But just like a snake, more people get hurt running from that snake, and they just get hurt.
Speaker 1: From the snake that or if your corner them, like you know, we have we have copper heads and rattlesnakes that are most venomous snakes up here in Virginia. Now, like in my old neighborhood I grew up in, individual was in his cross space or basement or whatever, all space and cornered a copperhend. You know, copperhead was down in his crass space, but he cornered it. Of course, that's venomus. Sneak is going to protect yourself. It's going to struck that he so as I tell people, just like with any species of wildlife, I don't care if it's a bear. Bears ain't gonna bother you. Just leave them alone, let them go about their business. You know. Yeah, they get nosy and curious, they come into your camp whatever. Most of the time you just make noise and scare them out and they'll run off on the most part. But again, any bit of wildlife, just don't put yourself in that position to where they are forced to protect themselves, because you know, wildlife is gonna be wildlife. Raccoon, Oh my gosh, my father used to hunt records. He's told me stories about what they'll do to a dog. They'll shred a dog to pieces.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't go ahead, damn say.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, I was just going to add that. Uh, I mean, I know I've seen play that places I worked at where we would you know, people I work with will go outside of the break room at night and the raccoons come around because people know they feed them crackers and stuff. And the raccoons they look cute and harmless, fat and cuddly. You know, you hand them rack. You're hearing them a cracker, you know, you know they're not. You know, that's kind of false advertising, because again they're wild animals and they will destroy you if they want to. You know, so keeping this, especially if you see him during the daytime. When it comes to a raccoon, stay away because it could be rabbit.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of people give us snakes a bad rap. Some people think they're gross and simon whatnot. And yeah, and then that's why, you know, everybody's got their opinion. But I think, you know, I think these uh, these cotton mouths, you know, these water markets and have kind of been given a bad rap down here because Bobby and I Bobby almost stepped on one unknowingly he was in front of me.
Speaker 3: If Jim has stopped me, I had a probably stepped right.
Speaker 2: On inches inches and this thing did not want This thing did not want to bite. I was within inches with it of it, and all it did was it coiled up and laid its head on its back and opened its mouth. We filmed, you know, we were videotaping with the phone. Oh my god. We were just we practically stepped them, not not a foot away. We practically stepped on this guy and this little tiny brook of you know, water. And I took my walking stick video in it, and I'm like trying to show him along. He had no desire to be aggressive. He just wanted to be left alone. I'm trying to push him off of where we are, and he's like, Noah, I'm good, just just leave me alone. And it wasn't until we stepped back then he was like slithered away. And you know, I think if you step them one, yeah, he's gonna be like, Okay, I ain't got time for this, you know, get off me type of thing.
Speaker 1: I don't, don't.
Speaker 2: I've came across three hogs on my solo adventures down here in the swamps. Every single one of them. As soon as they see me, they acted like I had herpes. They ran as fast as they could. They just uh, they were gone. You know, they wanted nothing to do with me. They they looked at me and they're like, no, this guy's bad news.
Speaker 3: They just they bacon on your breath.
Speaker 2: They smelled bacon on Uh. So I haven't had any any issues with any of the wild animals that are not except they're not animals. It's ticks. There's ticks are our nightmare. There are nemesis.
Speaker 1: You guys, get ticks up there, Oh my gosh. Yes, they're terrible.
Speaker 2: And the cans are four there. I'll drive three hours to go up there and be in the wood ten minutes and turn around and go three hours back home because when you get covered with one hundred ticks, your day's over. Yeah, your day is over. And I always bring up.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you those are ey Oh absolutely talking about ticks real quick. Not to get too far off with the cold, extreme cold temperatures we're having right now, you know. Yeah, this is going to help out a little bit later on when the weather does start from going back up. So so, yeah, because our last the last couple of years are terrible. Ticks, extremely terrible, and ticks is the last thing I usually think about, but I do check myself. Yeah, we've had a lot of ticks here in the last few years. But I'm hoping because of these temperatures a lot colder than what we've had we've have been getting the last few years, I'm hoping it does some good on that part. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, man, it's been a great show. It's been a great show, a joy to talk with you, and I probably got more things you could probably share with us. I think we'll go ahead and wrap it up tonight because some people live in other time zones and they've got things to do. But it was really a joy to have you on. Hopefully some of that sometimes you know, we can have you back on, we can pop over on your podcast sometimes.
Speaker 1: You know. Oh I would love that, yeah, because you know, like I said, I know you mentioned you've had a encarnter there. I would love to hear about that as well.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, yeah, just just a real quick shout out. So we will never see Jimmy here. Yes you will, Kathy, Yes you will. It'll happen. I promise it will happen.
Speaker 1: What was what was she saying?
Speaker 2: She said, we'll never see Jimmy here in uh and up up there where she lives.
Speaker 5: Uh, he's been up there hundreds of times, Kathy. I have pictures to prove it, pictures on my phone of me and Jimmy out in the woods.
Speaker 2: But uh, you know, we have, uh had a lot of fun tonight, and like I said, we would love to come over and and and hang out with your channel to.
Speaker 1: Absolutely you know.
Speaker 2: I've reached out to you a while back in the past, just chatting and getting to know, you know, networking and whatnot. And and I've of you probably for.
Speaker 3: A couple of years now, I think, oh for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: You've always seemed to have everything going for you as far as what you're presenting what you're putting out and the information you have, and you're put together pretty well. We are fly by the seat of Bobby's pants if I'm usually not wearing them, and and uh, you know, it's just it's just I wearing pants today. Uh, but you know, it's nice to see somebody. I would consider yourself a veteran of research because I've been doing this a lot longer we have, and we've got to always learn from people that's got more experience. And I think that's one of the things that what you're doing, what we're doing, reaching out and trying to network with people and hear their encounters, hear their shows, talk about their experiences, talk about their projects that are involved with bigfoot and cryptids and whatnot. There's no wrong answers in this. You can have a belief that they're flesh and blood, but that's your belief. That's not a fact. If it poops in the woods and it bleeds in the woods, it's it can be other. But that's that's neither here nor there. I just think that you know, in this subject, if you aren't open minded to bigfoot alone, you're gonna limit yourself to what you're actually looking for. Meaning, if you don't believe tree stock structures have anything to do with bigfoot, and you could be walking by fifty of them, you're not really doing all the research that you could be doing because you're getting information you're walking right yet by We don't know for a fact. I don't know for a fact that bigfoot make tree structures, But we have seen tree structures where footprints walked right up to x's, took a right turn in front of that X, right up to it, took the right turn behind it, directly behind it, and walked away. Meanwhile, it broke off everything thing else in its path up to that X, but it did not break that down.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: That was one of the things I was going to ask you. What your experience with your encounter, you know, with what you experienced, What factually can you say about your experience that can be added to the puzzle of I think what's real? I mean, I'm a knower, Bobby's a knower. A lot of people on here are knowers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I've come across a lot of interests and structures and formations some that I will tell you that I believe we're built by something with hands and a possable thumbs, something grip and have the intelligence to combine and woven various structure or sticks or whatnot. However, when that being said, the one thing I always tell people, because we did not witness what created or made it, I always say, there's got to be that possibility and big point would only be our last consideration. So I'll never dismiss a structural information and say Bickford didn't do it. But I will also will say that he did not do it. You know, either he did or he did it again. We we would have to be observant or witnesses to that. But uh, but again I always believe there's that possibility with most of what we find, uh, because I mean I've come across a lot of crazy stuff on the woods, and yeah, I have a collection of tracks I've gotten over the years, and uh, I still have some of those tracks, but I've actually given some of them way for souvenirs that some of my past events that I hoped so but because you know, I kind of want that put out there. You know, I haven't found the track in a while, and I'm out there in the wist part of it. I find impressions and promising things, but I haven't found anything good enough to really cast again. You know, I'm sure I will eventually again, but it's going to take some time, but real quick. One of the things, I don't know if you guys travel or like the venture elsewhere, but I've got my group camp out coming up in May. I wanted to throw the invitation out, the invitations out to you guys.
Speaker 3: You want to be a part of that awesome It's.
Speaker 1: Very squatchy area. We will be doing some filming during that time, so I'm we only have fun.
Speaker 3: What part of are you in?
Speaker 1: I'm only I'm over in the Shenandoah Valley. It's the western part of the state. Yeah, but the camp location is going to be uh well, I'm not gonna mention the whole thing right off the top of my head, but it's gonna be in the you know, it's out here in the Shanado Valley. So we do it. It's an invite. I only do it invite only. I only share the location with those who really seriously going to be there. So if you guys wanted to be up there, I'll definitely share the GPS coordinates with you.
Speaker 3: So in West Virginia a lot, and it's really gorgeous up there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we're in Virginia, but where we can't back. Oh yeah, well we can't at it is close to West Virginia, but still here in Virginia.
Speaker 2: H awesome, absolutely great show. I want to thank everybody in the chapter coming out all. We had a lot of friends and family in there, fellow researchers, people we've been out with, people we hang out with people. Respect are our mods, Diane and Cashew are We couldn't do a show without him, not not coordinated in an actual quality show. And Bobby. Bobby was on point tonight with whatever topic and site you were bringing up. He was popping it up as you were talking about it, like live feed editing.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: That was awesome to see that. You know, you were talking about your website and he popped it right up for everybody to see, so they didn't have to what do he say?
Speaker 1: What do you say?
Speaker 2: That was on point?
Speaker 3: Wow, that was I was trying to say, Diane because she's usually the one that has to yeah, yeah, yeah, And it didn't help that Daniels. Yeah, yeah, we were able to have a little time to get it up there.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I saw I saw you post up on pap up a little. A couple of comments on there. I didn't I didn't pay attention to that. I could catch that.
Speaker 3: One of them was a question sometime. They asked the win was the.
Speaker 5: Conference and I I clicked on one of the links and it said I believe it was the sixth through the ninth, June sixth to ninth.
Speaker 1: Maybe oh for my event, yes, yes, oh, June twentieth and the twenty first.
Speaker 3: Oh goodness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a.
Speaker 2: Couple of weeks earlier.
Speaker 3: Talking about the conference, so.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, I mean there is. I'll lets her thinking about West Virginia because I'll be speaking at West Virginia, the West Virginia BIS Festival June sixth, seven and eight. It's a oh no, excuse me, let me back up. June sixth, seventh, eighth. I'll be in Marionville, Pennsylvania. It's a huge festival. I'll be speaking there. Then my event June twentieth and twenty first in June here in Virginia, and then West Virginia Suton, West Virginia is June twenty sixth, seventh, and twenty eighth is the Sutton, West, Virginia Bigfoot Festival, another huge event. So June's going to be very busy a month. I'll be speaking at events and hosting my event. So but yeah, my event is. If you want information, just look me up Daniel Baignoire on Facebook ecbro O ninety eight or go to my website VA Bigfootcon dot com.
Speaker 3: So that was the question. Can you please let me know the date and time for the event in George or in Virginia?
Speaker 1: So oh yes, June twenty Yeah, go to VA Bigfootcon dot com. Or find me on Facebook Daniel bin Wall So yeah, okay, sorry, so yeah, or email me at E. C. B r O ninety eight at gmail dot com. So I'm not hard to find. I'm all over social media.
Speaker 2: Awesome. Well, everybody thanks in the chat, everybody at our our Facebook pages at bigfootour Shines, so she'll be big Foot, Bigfoot four Shines podcast channel, watching every watching everywhere you are watching. Thank you guys for coming out and spending time with us and hanging out. It was fun, it was enlightening, and it was chill.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: When when you have a good guest on the show is so much easier than Uh. Then I get all anxiety built up right before we go live, you know, and I have no fingernails. They're down, they're down to the second though.
Speaker 1: You know, I get this, I get it. I'm the same way I I I totally understand. I can relate to that.
Speaker 3: Yes, when fingernails, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: But yeah, man, thank everybody for showing up. And Danielle, I'll put you back. I'll put you backstage for just a second because every time I do this any other time, when I end the live stream, it shuts everybody off. So I didn't know if you wanted to chat afterwards or if you want to go right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, oh no, that's right. Yeah, I'll be hanging around. I don't have going on.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll I'll see if this works and then we'll see what happens. All right, everybody, thanks for stopping in. We'll let you guys know shortly who our next guest is. I've got three or four people. They're lined up, but I'm trying to get their schedules so match our schedules. And sometimes, you know, being in a different time zone, we have to alter our schedules if we really want to have them on in the first place. So there's a there's a give and take of thing. But we'll let everybody get out of here. Everybody have a great night. We'll see you next time later, Bob.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah,