Speaker 1: The station and so stops s.
Speaker 2: S s s supossssssssss.
Speaker 3: S s s s s s.
Speaker 4: All right, welcome back to another installment tonight to shows for the price of one. I want to make sure everybody can hear us. Good you are watching Jays Analysis. Jamie is back with me tonight, we, as I said, are going to cover the works of Kurt Barker. I have this one. I won't read the title because I'm sure the algorithm won't like this title, so you can see what it is if you want to read that one. It's an interesting book ahead of its time. It was written. The one that I have was written in twenty fifteen. Twenty fourteen, actually a little bit older than I thought. It was, so six years ago, and a lot of the stuff he said in here we see now. So the main reason that I kind of gave this more attention was because a lot of what he predicted has come true. So Jamie joins us, Jamie, you're there.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm here.
Speaker 4: Okay, everybody here, Jamie? Pretty good tonight, Jamie, Yep.
Speaker 3: Can they hear me?
Speaker 4: I think they can. This other computer is messing up, so I'm having to do it a different way, so the sound might be a little a little off, but it sounds like everybody can hear you. Okay, So.
Speaker 3: Well, I gotta say, this is a book I never thought you would get into.
Speaker 4: It was it's very that we have evangelicals. Hold on, I got to delete these goofy evangelicals who are saying stupid crap. So that guy's gone, all right, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I was just saying, this is a book. It surprised me when you ordered it and started reading it, because I didn't think you would. It's it's very out.
Speaker 4: There, you know, it's kind I said, it's kind of in the in the category of the Fritz Springmeer, Kathy O'Brien stuff, which y has some things that you can't verify, but apparently some of the aspects that they talked about have come out and have come true. So I was just curious to see what he said. I'll listen to a few of his interviews, and he didn't say anything too out there. Some of his stuff was a little unverifiable, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it's wrong. It's just that when you hear some people's all right, my audio, Let me scoot up closer to the microphone, so it'd be better. When you hear some people's stories, you can't verify their stories. It's not that it's not true, it's just that you you don't know if their background claim of going to some baron's you know, a state and seeing something crazy go down, it's true or not. You just don't know. So so if we look at the other aspects of the book though, like where he said we would be in the next six years and what kind of things would undergo normalization in terms of like mass media and what they plan to do when we see that stuff come about, then we can kind of get an idea that, well, maybe he was telling the truth about some of these other things. So again, I'm not here to say for sure. I don't know. I've not met these people. But you know, if you read Bloodlines of the Illuminati, you know that he talked about stuff twenty years ago that now is pretty well known and no longer even questionable. So we know that that these elite families have a lot of power. We know that they go back to bloodlines, aristocratic bloodlines and so forth. So you know, we just have to kind of give it an open hearing, and when I like I was telling the audience before you came on. When I look at the stuff that he recommends as his sources, most of that stuff is uh, stuff that is legit that I've read. So, you know, he talks about theosophy, he talks about the Golden Dawn books, he talks about Crowley, he talks about Julian Huxley, he talks about H. G. Wells, Fabian Socialists, all the people that we've covered and read, you know, in our globals and books talks in our series. So he's not just relying on, you know, conspiracy theorists. He's relying on the actual writings of these people. And so that's that's why I decided that it was worth continuing reading.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, when I heard you were reading this, I had to go dig out my old notes because I actually read all three well muffled.
Speaker 4: Now you were sounded good. O Mega. Now you're muffled.
Speaker 3: Is that better? Is that better? No? I don't know what happened.
Speaker 4: Just talking to it the way you would normally talk. Okay, you're muffled, are you are you holding it or can you just set it down?
Speaker 3: It's just sat down?
Speaker 4: Okay, there you're good.
Speaker 3: Now Goodyes? What was I saying?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you just have the one. You didn't say the title, but is it the CBD one?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, So there's two more I think that I read, so I dug out my notes. These are from what was twenty fourteen or whenever he wrote them, so I haven't looked at these for many years, but I thought it'd be interesting to go back and see what I had got out of it, and then you can tell me what you did.
Speaker 4: Okay, sounds good.
Speaker 3: But before we start with the one that you read, I let's start talking about the first one, because this is his early childhood. So this is the backstory to what you read. And this one's called Angelic Defenders and Demonic Abuse.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I saw that book referenced, so, but I haven't read that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Memoirs of SRA Survivor Kurth Barker aka Kathy. Right, So this is something I heard of by Janice Barcelo. So it starts out. Let's see, Kurth grew up in the suburbs of Saint Louis and classic Norman rock Well type neighborhood that was not what it seemed in the nineteen sixties. He said their family babysitter was a German woman named Schatzi, who was introduced by their grandfather, whom the whole family respected very much as their patriarch, and they call him Senior. You know, it's weird that he brought up the suburb because that made me think of those like Homeland, like where they infiltrate the normal seeming American society.
Speaker 4: So like the like communists, Okay, you mean Americans, not Homeland.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this is like Satanists infiltrating normal.
Speaker 4: Yeah. He claims that this relative or friend of the family that was involved in kind of using him was this paper clip person that he calls Shatzi.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, Okay, So his father was infantry officer in World War Two and his mother was army nurse corpse, so there's a military in their family. His parents were introduced at a party of wealthy friends. Kurt's parents were coupled under direction of the Luciferians, and so was his conception, he claims.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so this is with him a generational claim, right, So he claims that his cult situation was something generational, and he will bring that up in his book. That I have, which is the CBD one that we'll call it that, not CD not CBD oil. But and he says, you know, HG. Wells Aldis and Julian Huxley and Crowley kind of all share similarities. That's how he begins this book. And he says that the stuff that they talk about is, you know what the worldview from which he's coming. So go ahead.
Speaker 3: So his grandfather was a wealthy businessman with powerful friends and also a Satanist. He says, Shatsi was a Nazi youth leader who came with Project paper Clip, mk Ultra and Monarch to take traditional ancient Satanism and turn it into a scientific method. Shatzi and Senior met while studying theosophy in New York, but moved on to Alisha Curley.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and this is why theosophy was influential on some of the people in those occult circle Stule society. Theosophies alternate mythologies of human origins, Atlantis, bs and that kind of stuff. Yeah, I'm serious, I'm not joking.
Speaker 3: I know. He says Shatzi and Senior were under the authority of a wealthy Luciferian, the Baron.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Baron comes up in this other book too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who ran a eight millimeter type ring?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we're talking about Nicholas Cage eight millimeter. So yeah, you, I'm sure in the audience can figure out what kind of things we're talking about.
Speaker 3: He says, the satanis collect and trade this stuff like baseball cards, and this is what the deep deep weather is about. Okay, the deep deep dark web. Let's see.
Speaker 4: Now I should add two. He says that this person that he calls the baron is not an actual baron. It's a name that he was known by just because he was very wealthy. But he was this person was he claims, connected to actual so called aristocrats and European wealthy families and so forth from different cults, but that the Baron himself is not an actual baron. It's just a name.
Speaker 3: M He says his parents knew no Satanic secret societies that Shasi and Senior were involved in, so that's interesting.
Speaker 4: That was said that. Again I had to call it.
Speaker 3: His parents were not involved, just his grandpa and Shasi, and they were playing the parents and the.
Speaker 4: Grand Okay, great, Okay.
Speaker 3: He says there was a character called mister six sixty six. That was a neighbor with that address who was part of the coven, along with several Satanists who work at the grade school where he went.
Speaker 4: And by the way, if you know about the Founders, excuse me, the Finders and the McMartin case, in the recent declassified documents from the Finders, then you know that the media was complicit in lying and demonizing anyone who questioned that and talked about tunnels. And then it turns out, oh, actually there were tunnels, which the media for the last twenty years said was a crazy conspiracy theory, and now we know that the it's all true. So I'm not saying he's related to the Finder's case. I'm saying that what he talks about is similar to it's the same pattern of stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: If I cough at and it's pular cynic because I cough to have the wooflu, I don't have the wofler. Go ahead.
Speaker 3: He says. Satanists incorporate surrealistic elements into the ritual when abusing children so that their memory will sound like a nightmare or fantasy.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's not go too deep into the abusing of people stuff with remember, so, Yeah, so they will try to mix reality and fantasy to make it more difficult for people to explain these cases. Right, that's what we talked about similar stuff in the last talk that we did from your SRA book.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I don't know if I should read this.
Speaker 4: Then Well, what's what's the summation of it? In code speak?
Speaker 3: One ritual involved a teddy bear. Yeah, should I keep going? No?
Speaker 4: I mean we can, we can. We can get the idea of that kind of stuff. Okay, we know the idea here is that utilizing you know, stuff that kids would find. Yeah, like clowns, bears, that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So one of these bears that they gave him, actually he thought that it would come to life at night and it call himself the demon god Fawnest and tell him he's going to eat him and stuff. And then that's pan right, like a fawn Oh.
Speaker 4: Fawn I can I was like, I don't, I've never heard of that. Yeah, fawn would be pan sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then well that's the hidden guard of the Oto and the Lima. And then he said like it would grow in size with the feet of a goat too, it would grow in size with the feet of a goat and two horns and a giant erection.
Speaker 4: I can't I don't know if I can say no, don't say that. So yeah, So basically the idea here is that the these preeper rituals are intentionally mixed with things that are would be difficult for people experiencing that who are at a youth age too later make sense of. That's the point here, And so some of these people that come out, yeah, they could be disinfo. But some of these people they have a hard time explaining these things because it might have actually happened, but it's intentionally cloaked under weird things to make it difficult for You know, if you have you seen the movie Prisoners. If you've seen that movie, then you understand this, right, So if you're trying to describe something which we can liken it to a movie, right, Prisoners with Hugh Jackman, So that kind of a thing. Do you remember that what they do with the kids? No, yeah, you do, we've watched it. Jake Jillen hauls the cop Oh that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Do you remember? They're giving they're giving juice people drug juice and then weird things happen and then when people try to describe it doesn't make any sense because of that.
Speaker 3: Okay. And plus when they see that thing again, it's a trigger, right.
Speaker 4: So it traumatizes people in association with that kind of stuff. Yeah, So what I would add is that, Yeah, in this other book, he says basically that this kind of stuff isn't always done with the entire family knowing. It could be you know, one family member, a grandmother or something like that, grandmother or grandfather, And he says that in his case, he claims that it was something generational and that he was kind of used for the enjoyment of other creepers. It's his claim. Now again none of that, No, we can't verify or prove any of that. But what is interesting is that in the section where he talks about the creepers, he says that the goal would be to normalize all of the creepers actions for all of society, and he cites different psychiatrists and sociologists and people who a long time ago were saying, we need to normalize all of this creepiness. You see, that's one of the most important kind of prophetic shocking elements that I noticed right away in this book. Was that he said this would be society wide.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a section in here that's just dedicated to high adept Satanism and him explaining what that is. He says, a high adept psychic power and a pure communion with Lucifer. They hate God, humanity, and all creation. Their ultimate goal is an apocalypse which leaves behind nothing but dehumanized Satanists and their dehumanized slaves.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I have notes to get to that later on, because there's a chapter in this book on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have notes on that book too, so we'll get to that when we go there. He says transhumanists who want to replace humanity with a new species and destroy the natural world through gendo engineering. The most powerful of all Satanists rarely use blood rituals. They are primarily concerned with psychic powers and use sex magic to vocal life force for psychic influence.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So this this story he talks about that he was introduced to some people who essentially ended up really highly connected to the United Nations, and they were put into the UN to do certain jobs and to push for certain agendas at the United Nations, And.
Speaker 3: So he says they're not really human they're non human souls. They do not think like humans. Their duties to deceive the human race as a way of testing.
Speaker 4: Kying that they're not human beings. He's saying that they act like yeah, because it's essentially partaking of a spirit that all human beings are human, they possess human nature. But if the more that you join yourself to these things, if you listen to the interview that we did with Michael widcoff he a couple of years ago, he discusses this of the higher that you move in those circles, the more you're kind of giving yourself over to that power structure. And you may not even know that, but eventually at the end of the day, like you know, you're essentially acquiescing through something demonic, even if you don't even really believe in demons. And so at the bottom of that rabbit hole is the demonic type stuff. And so he says that at the bottom of this rabbit hole is basically you know, eating stuff, eating people and other bizarre actions which not every elite person participates in. That he doesn't claim that, but he says that they're kind of different. There's different groups of these sort of dark elite, and some of them like some things, and some of them prefer to do other things, and not some of them are just atheists, but some of them take these kinds of things very serious. And the most interesting argument that he explains in relationship to that for that being the case, is that the Sphinx would which was an interesting take. And he said that these United Nations people that he had met who were very deep into this stuff, had explained to him when he was younger that the that their conception of the Sphinx and why they found Egyptology so fascinating, was that if you think about the Sphinx, it's a it's a top of the predator chain, like the food chain, is the the highest predator on the food chain, and it has a human mask and it just simply represents the elite. So, because the elite are the top of the human food chain, they're represented by the lion. Can you stop making that noise? They're represented by the lion, and they present themselves as a human with a human face, and then they're throwing it in the face of the peasantry that that's really who they are, right. The peasantry is worshiping these images these images which represent the elite right, and so the highest expression of this level of dominance is at times to munch a little bit on some peasantry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm looking I have now.
Speaker 4: That sounded crazy a long time ago. And then what have we seen in the news in the last five years. What do the big mainstream atheist push chewing on people? What does Richard Dawkins say it's time to chew on people? What do the Swedish scientists say time to chew on people? What is Vice magazine push chewing on people?
Speaker 3: On and on and on?
Speaker 4: And what do all these pop shows now, all these creepy Netflix shows and stuff. Oh, it's time to chew on people.
Speaker 3: I know there's a book. I just looked it up today. I can't remember his call. I don't want to touch the phone or i'd get the name of it for you. But it was in the National Geographic about how cannibalism is.
Speaker 4: You can just say, yeah, National Geographic's fling, right, Yeah, there's a whole bunch of these, and the normy mainstream is all pushing this stuff.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: Why because the normy mainstream is controlled by people that have these worldviews.
Speaker 3: That's why, right, Okay, let's get to more of those eating stuff in it a little bit more what they eating the food part.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So one thing I did want to say too, to remind everybody that he does bring up we sometimes forget about kind of the classic conspiracy stuff because we learned about it maybe twenty years ago. I learned about the UN and their black cube meditation room twenty years ago, and so I tend to forget about this. But there's a lot of people don't even know this, that the United Nations has a giant meditation room with a guru and a big black cube that they meditated around. It's like an I'm not joking, it's real. Look at the guy who is the resident guru is named shree chin Moy, if I recall, and he has a section where he says that this meditation room it does represent a kind of altar, and it is a kind of a black cube, and he is correct that the goal for these people is twenty fifty. That actually lines up with the White papers. So I'll give credit to Kirk for noting that stuff.
Speaker 3: He says, according to their system of ethics, they can't destroy humanity by deceiving them. They should do so, Satanic nirvana is gained by achieving non existence. It is the second death after Gosh Judgment, where the Satanist soul is destroyed in the lake of fire. I don't know about that.
Speaker 4: Well, he yeah. This actually goes along with Faler safrom Rose's book Nihilism, which it says that the fullest expression nihilism is to be destructive for destruction's sake.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: And it's very bizarre because the text and of Revelation doesn't actually it's not annihilationism. It doesn't teach that you that your soul is destroyed, as in you cease to exist. So I don't know where or how they got that from the Book of Revelation because it doesn't say that. It says that when you're tossed into the lake of fire, it's it's essentially the presence of God. It's not a lava pit. It's the energy and fire of God's own presence. That is the torment to the wicked and the orthodox of you. And so there's nothing in that about the doctrine of annihilationism. Right, seven day Avidists teach the doctrine of annihilationism. Joe's Witnesses teach annihilationism. You don't get annihilated in the sense of not existing. That's ridiculous. But I guess they think that you do for some reasons, because they will actually they'll reinterpret the Bible text right to fit gnostic ideas.
Speaker 3: That's their goal, I know.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying that that Father Sifer Rose talks about that in his Nihilism book. And if you haven't heard that, I have a whole talk on the Nihilism book. It's got like twenty thousand views. Go watch that talk if you're not familiar with that, because it perfectly ties into what we're talking about tonight. If Father Steffon Rose calls the nihilistic stuff the nihilistic revolutionary philosophy, Luciferian and Satanic, he talks about Luciferianism and then this stuff in his the book on Orthodoxy in the Religion in the Future. There's a whole appendix at the back about that. So if you think that what I'm talking about is crazy, it's not crazy. I've been studying this stuff for, you know, twenty years. So I learned about the un and their their Meditation cube twenty years ago. I knew about all this stuff but we have to keep that in mind. I forget that that it is ultimately satanic because the un has promoted and fostered upon everybody. This theosophy Alice Bailey idea of the lucifer Trust and their New Age books.
Speaker 3: So back to Curse story. He said, they were doing a ritual and he could see the spirit world and he could see that there were like demons and dragons and interdimensional creatures with tentacles, and then he saw the four corners of the room angels with swords who killed the dark creatures. So after they did this to him, they were trying to create a multiple in him, and it didn't work, he said. So he was given another handler named Bob, who worked for the baron, who was more kinder.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's in this book too. There's this guy who was this kind of handler person.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, Bob trained Curse to be Kathy and taught him how to cross dress and be in his other slave persona. But he he said, his real personality was never completely submerged, so he was able to remember everything. Yeah, and then Bob wanted Kurth to accept Luciferianism of his own free will. Bob was a photographer and a videographer for Luciferians and his altar Roberta was a slave. He says Kurth and Kathy were kept functionally separate through hypnosis. So then he goes on to talk about how satanism is a business model.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he likens it to the mafia, which we've talked about, cults, mafia, New World Order. It's all the same kind of structure. There's a chapter in this other book too, where he talks about the meaning of the human cakes. We've all seen Lady Gaga and those people cutting up human cakes and the reason for this. I mean, that could be a novelty at times, but if it's intentional. He says that this is a form of folk magic that goes back to old European stuff, where when actual cannibalism or human sacrifice was forbidden, they would do substitute versions of it. So a substitute version could include an animal, or it could include a cake. If you remember in Wickerman, Remember in Wickerman, when they bake that John barleycorn, they make a bake a bread man. It's a substitute, lesser powerful version of cannibalism. When it's when it's you know, illegal and you can't do it or whatever that, so they'll they'll do it in a kind of.
Speaker 3: A big dealer, which they have done.
Speaker 4: Yeah. No, I just mentioned that with Lady Gaga. So yeah, he talks about how Now this this part's a little bit out there. I'm not saying that this is not true, but there's the claim that that he and Fritz make that there are a lot of people in evangelical type churches or even in Romancloic churches who have a dual personality, one of them Satanic, one of them Christian. Maybe that's possible. Certainly there are people who infiltrate the church who are Satanic and pretend to be Christian. There's no doubt about that. I just I don't know how many people have literal altars that are Christian and Satanist at the same time. To me, that seems a little ludicrous, but who knows. I don't know all the mysteries of MPD D I D. I mean, I've read a lot of books on it, but I don't know how legitimate that is. But this next chapter I won't say too much about. I'll let you pick up after this point, but basically, remember Chaco Chicken. Yeah, all right, So this is one of the more interesting X Files episodes, which I've always suspected there's something perhaps to this, the idea that large fast food companies may not be feeding you actual food. It might actually be something fake and gross or worse. Again, I don't know. We've seen that with certain companies that I did a video. If you want to see more about this, go watch my video on Katy Perry's cannibalism video. I'll talk more about Chaco Chicken in that episode. You've not seen the X Files episode Chaco Chicken, go watch that and you'll see what I mean. Because this chapter is it's not actually about cannibalism. It's actually about eight millimeters stuff. So we're not going to talk too much about that. Everybody can probably figure out what eight millimeter style movies are if you've seen the Nick Cage movie. But the reason I bring it up is because one of the movies, supposedly, he says, included a instance where people were fed something that they thought was food but wasn't, but they were really fed this, so he claims, okay, and so he basically says that what was our code word? So these these eight millimeter Nick Cage style movies.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying Nick Cage is I'm saying I'm saying the Nicholas Cage movie. Where I have to be clear here because people will mess this up. Eight millimeters starring Nick Cage is about a certain type of thing. That's what we're talking about here. And Snopes said this doesn't exist. Okay. Mainstream news has since reported that it does exist. There was a scientist out of Sweden or Norway who got caught murdering a woman, a nuclear submarine person who was involved in making these and other articles in mainstream news have also reported these eight milimeter style movies existing and they say no, it doesn't exist. Still, so it's just bs right, But that doesn't prove that I can't prove that that Kirk is correct in his analysis. He's just saying I have seen people playing these films before.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: So that's what I'm getting at here is, yeah, well.
Speaker 3: That's how they blackmail you too, right with call movies. He says sex is used to blackmail powerful people.
Speaker 4: And I know that with Jeff Stein.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, yeah, every just what we already know about how they blackmail people. It increases their sociopathic wllview where people are merely objects once initiated. They believe that the will is made up of two kinds of people, the clueless sheep who follow the rules and the society of lucifer the elite who actually run things.
Speaker 4: Right Luciferians and the profane.
Speaker 3: Exactly and initiates are human cattle. So then at one point he's allowed to taper off in his role in getting people blackmailed, and then they put him on task to research in the secret libraries, and he learned how they control the world through sexual selection, mostly taboo like.
Speaker 4: Creepers, which now Jeff stin effery, that's all come out. Frankly, cover up, DC, madam. Everybody should know about his mouth.
Speaker 3: He said, a powerful person doesn't have to be a full blown Satanist to be controlled by them. All they have to do is accept what they offer one time, and they own you from there. Might as well join and accept their philosophy and try to climb the ring, since you will be doing what they say anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So the next section that comes up, Oh, by the way, one of these movies, which is I Will interest mentioned interestingly is the Kubrick eyes wide closed style stuff, which is fascinating. So that again the jeff Stein Effery stuff was full of claims of this kind of stuff. Again and this book by Kurth was written six years ago, so definitely prior to the Jeff Stein stuff. But he says that the political elite are completely controlled very easily by creeper stuff, creeper films, And it doesn't even have to be those kind of films. It can it can even just be like the more normal quote unquote prostitution. You know what I mean. I mean, let's say you're a politician and you're not into something exceedingly wicked. I mean, it only takes one visit to a you know, Vegas high profile thing before you're you know, there's dirt on you. Yeah, So it doesn't even have to be all this like super gross stuff, but it could be, and it may be.
Speaker 3: Oh, I found what I was looking for about the Sphinx when I had so did he say when he met the weird sisters that were twins?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 4: And that's the old chapter.
Speaker 3: And then they went to go on to work for the un because they weren't producing anything for the illuminati and that's a part of the deal. Like you have to work.
Speaker 4: What it's a mafia situation, right, If you've seen any Mafia movie, you know you have to pay your cut and you have to produce. If you don't produce and pay your cut, then you're in trouble.
Speaker 3: So he said they had sphinxes in the basement, their basement temple, and they had the sister's faces on the sphinx. They told him that the sphinx was fifty thousand years old. That doesn't make sense, but that could be their stupid Yeah, they said. Originally it had a lion's head and was worshiped at that time because lions were higher on the food chain than humans. So the royalty that if they were to be like gods, they had to eat people as lions once had. So they began to eat peasants whoever is highest on the food chain rules. So they change the lions head to affavor as a symbol of aristocratic candal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I said earlier. So blood drinking is the next part. This is a so we'll call it vampiric stuff. Some people apparently have an interest in this because and it actually does give I think an accurate psychological explanation why people will get into this is because they they they have been abused. He says that just like in the cases of people with trauma, people that are drawn to this kind of stuff or even the quote cult in general are people who feel dispossessed and powerless and perhaps have been abused or traumatized. So they're drawn to this stuff because they feel like it will give them some form of power. But of course it's not. It's a deception, it's not a real power. But I thought it was really interesting that he mentions some of the serial killers. So I don't know if he's read Dave's book, but he does mention some stuff like people like Ted Bundy, who he suspects probably were abused in situations perhaps similar to him, or in generational situations. And this is the chapter where he talks about Mkultra and his characterization. Since I've read many many books on Ultra, I thought his characterization of it was pretty appropriate. He just says it's scientific satanism. I was like, yeah, that's actually totally what it is, and that it never occurred to me, but that's actually totally what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I think later on he's going to say that since kids aren't good at keeping secrets, and this is all kind of stuff like if it's generational and you want to raise your kids like this, then they're going to have to learn to keep secrets. But they can't. So that's why they give them an alter personality so they can, right.
Speaker 4: And he claims that the elite had figured out a long time ago that you can traumatize people when they're young, and they develop compartmentalized personalities to deal with the trauma, and that that one of the big secrets of the elite has been passing down this really disgusting practice of you know, abusing their children. They think that it will turn their children into these sort of.
Speaker 3: Gods on earth.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, but I'm just saying from a practical standpoint, it's like the way that the elites and their children off to boarding school so that they don't bond with their mother, and it they don't, they don't develop empathy, So that the goal is to crush empathy because to be an aristocrat, to be a leader, so this mindset goes, you have to not be empathetic, you have to be psychopathic. Right, And so He talks about the the some of some of the degrading actions are actually useful for Chisa's training CEOs. He says, some of the highest CEOs go through some of these sort of degrading things just to get them past their taboos so that they can be psychopathic to function at that CEO level.
Speaker 3: That's what's say to do.
Speaker 4: And so he says that the serial killer mindset is similar to the CEO. Well, what's the Christian Bale movie based on? Yeah, this is this is kind of the American psycle idea. So you can see the similarity between psychopaths and the CEO is that they need to go through these kind of degrading rituals to be at that higher level of apotheosis. And as we've been recently discussing with Hannibal and the Sons of the Lamb stuff, that that's a recurring theme in that series as well, where each of this creeper serial killers feels like they're achieving apotheosis. Apotheosis is man becoming God.
Speaker 3: What's next, Let's see. He they let him go research all these things in the secret library that was run by this group called the Gentle Followers of Mary who were not Catholic, but he says they're an ancient secret society dedicated preserving esoteric books from being destroyed, whether or not they were good or evil.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well this sounds a little dubious to me, but yes, yeah, maybe he's just reading you know, esoteric books.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know, is a secret society of librarians. I kind of liked that it was fanciful. But then he goes on to talk about a book of Shadows of Susan the Poisoner, which was a grimoar made of flesh and bone.
Speaker 1: So this is one of.
Speaker 3: Adventures that he had in the first book learning about witch books and sixteenth and seventeenth century England.
Speaker 4: He says, because of it, you think of ninth Gate if you remember in ninth Gate, Yeah, runs into the guy who owns that big publishing company. He's really into these you know, old witchcraft books and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: Then he said, because the time spent with the librarians, he learned more about the nurturing side of God and became to think more christian like. And then they told him they'd always pray for him and send angels in time of need. And then he talks about this thing called the Marriage of the Beast ceremony, which I didn't I didn't even make a note of it because it was super disturbing.
Speaker 4: We can't talk about of that on the video.
Speaker 3: So then he goes on to say there are cells of resistance inside the Illuminati.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think all that part's dubious, so let's skip that. Yeah. So then he talks about I mean there could be people who don't like certain philosophies. Yeah, I mean the way this is structured is like a pyramid. So you have maybe some groups of esotericis or Rosicrucians, and maybe they disagree with aspects of the New Age or aspects of the dark side of you know, black lodges or something like that. But they're still not good. They're still all under the same power strike just like no of this thing as white magic, right, I mean, there's might not be as bad, but it's not.
Speaker 3: They're still like trying to have a technocrat utopia or whatever. This resistance group he's talking about, he says that they're a little is Jupiter because he escaping eaten by his father's Saturn. They want to create a scientific secular paradise. They believe that Stanley Kruebrick had known about the Jupiter Resistance movement and made reference to it in the movie two thousand and one where the space child is born in Jupiter space instead of Saturn like the book by Arthury Clark.
Speaker 4: That's interesting, Jupiter resistance.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 4: What's he talking about?
Speaker 3: The cells inside the illuminati like the light.
Speaker 4: So the next part that was interesting was he talked about Stanford research and the research into psychic abilities, which is all real remote viewing. All that stuff has been excessively studied, and he connects it to the theories of Carl Young that perhaps they there's a recognition of the shack and the fear of tapping into the mental spiritual realm. And then, like you said, with the sort of older European witchcraft books, he mentions studying Eastern martial arts mind control techniques that related to psychological warfare and black operations, which that is true. Actually a lot of these high level people will study not like just art of war, but more specific He talks about a book that dealt with psychological warfare techniques based on ancient Asian philosophy called the Book of five Rings, and he talks about how this has strategies and that the elite will use a lot of these kind of strategy, which is definitely true. There's no doubt about that using a lot of these black ops black magic strategies. In fact, a certain well known person, I won't say what, but he wrote a whole book on a very famous occult person wrote an entire book on utilizing voodoo and black magic principles for psychological warfare and black ops. So that's true, that's true, that's correct. He's definitely correct on that. And then he talks about them utilizing materialism as a delusion. Materialism is a as a philosophy, is a way to dupe the masses, the inner higher levels. No, the materialism is not true, but it's a great way to dumb down and stunt the masses. And you get a bunch of these, you know, like Neil Degrass Tyson type people who think that they know what reality really is and it's just matter, it's just and this. That stuff's like low level silly stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah. He says at the end of the first book, the Luciferian societies all know about one another, but are somewhat independent and have never been completely unified. Once they are, that will be the new eral orders. So there's like all many illuminatis, but they can't bind together because they're they're like criminal significants. They can't even get along with each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I was trying to say that, So Luciferian and Illuminatis being used loosely here. So we're not referring literally to the Enlightenment philosophies of Bishop and Robespierre and all those characters who didn't really acknowledge anything supernatural. We're talking about basically all of the different groups that typically tend to align under plans for a new world order, that are anti Christian United Nations affiliated groups. Right, all of those things tend to typically kind of go together. For example, I remember many years ago, I listened to that YouTube lecture series of mainly p Hall, and it's just him talking about astrology and jibber jabber for like ten hours, and then he concludes this whole ten hour talk by saying, the whole point of all this was that we need the United Nations to set up a socialist world government. I mean, the whole thing was just gibberish to sell you on world government, and you know, yeah, that's all that's all that is there for. And so a lot of the times you'll see that the Big Plan, as he says here in this chapter, is really just getting people herded into It doesn't really matter what the different flavor of the stuff is. It's it's hurting people into these kind of smart cities to then be herded into these stupid kind of vegan world views and this kind of stuff. And he's a little unclear on whether he's a vegetarian. I think that he in his conversion process towards Christianity, he thought that, well, if the elite are these parasitic people and they, you know, do these very gross kind of things, then maybe the answer is to he So he seems like he favors vegetarianism at times, but we're not vegetarian. I'm not going to promote vegetarianism or anything like that. But the Big Plan is the next chapter that he talks about that we'll discuss Noah's Ark, not literally Noah's Arc, but that something I've been toying with recently, so I've actually written a few articles on this in the past. And it's in if you read my books. It's in my books. But the idea of certain movies, like you think about Sky Captain in the World Tomorrow, you think about Moonraker, you think about twenty twelve with John cusat Resident Evil World War Z, there's this ever present plan. I'm not saying it's true because it's in these goofy movies, but the elite do seem to have a notion of a breakaway civilization and that being part of the plan. Now, whether that will be in twenty fifty or whether they will never do this, I don't know. I don't claim to know that, but it does seem to be there. They do seem to have this as a potential plan. I'm not saying the coronavirus is related to that. I don't know. It would be stupid to claim that. But we do want to talk about some of the Noah's Arc plan type stuff because I think the elite they will they'll take things like Christianity stories like Noah's Arc, even the Apocalypse, and they'll reinterpret them and give them meanings within their gnostic scheme. So they'll say things like, oh, Christianity is a mythology, that has elements of truth in it, like living forever. It's just that immortality will come through scientific nosis like cloning and transhumanism, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, so it's not Jesus miraculously raising you from the dead reinterpreting these things to mean technology and mythology to apply to technology.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they have to counterfeit everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we have gone for an hour. Do you have anything you want to hit on before we move to hour two for subscribers, No, that's.
Speaker 3: All the notes I had on the stuff that you haven't read. But I have enough for another show on the book that you did read.
Speaker 4: All right, So yeah, so she has a different book. I've been reading this one. It was definitely worth reading. I'm not advocating everything. He's more of an evangelical convert kind of person, not knocking his conversion, not saying it's not real, not judging him. Can't prove all of his claims, just saying that some of the things that he talked about in twenty fourteen have come to pass, so we can give him credit for those things. And he seems to be a sincere person. So I didn't have a chance to reach out and interview him maybe in the future. I don't know, we'll see, but thank everybody for listening. We've got a few super chats. We'll hit those super chats up now. Got a nice audience of three hundred and thirteen people. What's up, y'all welcome, So let's hit somebody the super chats and if you want to hear part two, we will continue this after this, Jamie and I will be discussing the other things that we consider worth analyzing in Kurth Barker, as well as other books that we find pertinent. What's Hollywood telling us? Elrick for ten bucks, he says, cheers, thank you for the quality content. Thank you, Palmer Elrick. We much appreciate your super chats. Jack for five bucks, he says, thank you for the screen stream tonight, guys. I'm very happy to have learned of Kurt Barker. Yeah. Again, I'm not saying I can prove everything in his book. I can't prove everything. And but sometimes people, you know, have a piece of the puzzle that they get right, and they're ahead of the times, so we want to give them credit. So anything else, any other super chats, you want to lay those out for us, lay them out, Jamie, you got anything else you want to say?
Speaker 3: No, we got a bunch of more weird stuff in part two.
Speaker 4: So this next section, we're going to talk about smart cities, Noah's ark. We're going to talk about body modification, Yeah, mutilation, plastic surgery as part of an overall plan, which actually I never thought about that, but that chapter gets into that. And again, if you've watched some of the X Falls episodes with the plastic surgeons, you know that there's some interesting things in those episodes. He predicts things like jeff Stein Effry more of serial killers and their practices, and that maybe the elite actually like some of the practice. Cerio COEs what is the root philosophy of Luciferianism is? How does it relate to transhumanism? What about an interesting connection between Buddhism and annihilation? Yeah, talks about that, and then we're going to talk about let's see large scale looting operations through black markets. Ann Rand was ann Rand part of the Luciferian elite, social Darwinism and the noble lie of Plato. So that's what we'll talk about in the second half of this talk. You can subscribe to Jay's Analysis at my website or the member section. Go to the you'll see the top the tab at the top of Jays Analysis. Purchase membership and you can immediately begin all of the archives of analyzing different works from the Globe Elite, Tragy, Hope, Plato talks, Bible talks. We're almost done with Genesis. We had multiple chapters of Genesis covered earlier tonight, so subscribe and you can get all those and then you can get the great talks that we have like this with Jamie tonight. Jamie, any message to the people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope you subscribe because I always feel like the part two is even better than the first part.
Speaker 4: Well, we gotta have Yeah, you gotta have good quality meat in the part two. I don't mean human meat. No munching on me or Jamie in part two. But yeah, subscribe. You can also subscribe on the YouTube channel as well, and the join button there. It's the same content as Jay's analysis. But if you just want to subscribe on YouTube, feel free. All right, thank you guys very much. We'll be back with Part two in the next hour or two and that will be available to subscribers tonight, and then part two of the Genesis Talk Tonight will be available either tomorrow or the night after that, but thank you everybody. Great stream a lot of fun had over almost three fifty tonight at one point, so everybody have a good night.
Speaker 3: Great