Speaker 1: Welcome to the snart tag. You're about to teach. Your name's glazed by the.
Speaker 2: Great Chris Ray Gods, Derek black Man, and Tom Sway.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some shiit. Sit back and prepare for some blazing exhibits. Restless is a fucking great album.
Speaker 3: Amazing.
Speaker 1: I don't like I think West Coast rap music is as a you just did just ad an East Coast. I'll wait for the time to I was gonna say something that would have demonetized this immediately.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm not giving Hey, everybody, welcome to Star Tank Podcast. It is me Chris, it is him, Sweeney, it's him Derek, look at him. We're recording this immediately after the last episode. Uh so uh if anything is happening right now, that is that we didn't touch on.
Speaker 1: Whoops, just don't read to me.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be focusing on questions this episode though, because we got a lot obviously we always do. And I also found something kind of fun. Look at this.
Speaker 4: Ain't that it's like Star Wars?
Speaker 3: Huh? Get that a little Star Wars transition?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: See what else we got? How did he do that? Oh?
Speaker 3: That's a rough one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, like like like a page.
Speaker 3: What's this? Oh? Now, now one? This is this is.
Speaker 1: How you know, like like if someone you know you make them go down on you. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: The podcast patron of concepts of Stark Tank, Stark Tank dot Shop, all sorts of merch there if you're listening to this episode. By now, the colored people, yes, the colored people in our audience are gonna have a new shirt for them very soon. It's gonna be the Final Fantasy but in color.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: So that should be up on the store by the time you hear this. Uh, so, be sure to check Patreon dot com, slash a, snarchak and also snart Tank top shop. Go there, go there, go now. In the meantime, we got a lot of we got a lot of questions. Uh yeah, man, I'm so hungry. I haven't eaten it all today. Why didn't you grab a Because I was, like I was out. I was at the bank longer than I anticipated because there was like some computer fucking bullshit going on, so like I timed it well, but like I was coming back late and I was just like, yeah, I'll just I'll power through.
Speaker 4: But let's see, we got a question. Here you guys ready, hey.
Speaker 1: You hey, oh, don't touch me? Touch me'll touch me?
Speaker 3: Then focus lock it.
Speaker 1: I'm here, I'm president.
Speaker 3: Know you gotta lock in.
Speaker 4: Break his glasses now, I'll give you ten times.
Speaker 3: They don't do that. No, man, it's been a long time since I've heard that.
Speaker 1: I just I found the original one.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I saw it too. Yeah, it wasn't that video that we saw.
Speaker 1: Some guy with using his like voice message voice memo just recording it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like, it's just me, Daisy really looks like Meghan Rain wrote in.
Speaker 1: Meghan Rain, Daisy really?
Speaker 3: Oh is that Ray from Yeah from Yeah wo wars. Yeah. Before wards, he says, hey, Chris Jeric fat blind regard.
Speaker 1: He was literally was going hard on the paint on saying like you're never gonna fix your blindness. Oh really? Yeah is a woman. So it doesn't matter fair.
Speaker 3: I mean we called it immediately, like you you're not wearing your glasses.
Speaker 1: He hates glasses. He thinks everyone that where his glasses should be uh put to a slaughter. I mean not everybody, but most. Okay, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: You're just living an inferior life for no reason.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Okay, Yeah, don't say anything.
Speaker 4: It would be terrible if you said something on a podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I recently got glasses after twenty seven years of not having them. My prescription is pretty small, one point five in my left eye and points seventy five in my right, but it's definitely an eye opening difference in my vision. I guess my question is why does Sweeney continue to be an idiot and not get glasses? But he obviously can't even read thank you by It is crazy.
Speaker 1: I went in on him before you read the question.
Speaker 3: That is great. I literally picked it just because of the name, and I had no idea that was gonna be the question. But like, yeah, I don't know. It's Sweeney is stubborn. He's uh, you know, yeah, he doesn't really understand.
Speaker 1: Quality of life improvements.
Speaker 3: Yeah, quality of.
Speaker 5: My blindness hasn't harmed me yet. It absolutely has when it directly harms me in a way that is physical.
Speaker 4: You only think it hasn't because you don't know what it's like to not.
Speaker 3: Live without it.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 3: You're like Ricky Berwick saying, like, I'm perfectly able, Bodie for a Ricky Berwick for you can do everything that a Ricky Berwick can do. Congratulations, Banana Peel.
Speaker 5: I wonder what it would sound like if he stood straight up, like, wonder what the sound you know.
Speaker 4: What it sounds like. It would sound like, Uh, it would sound like a lot of tracks.
Speaker 1: It'd be like it'd be like imagine the sound of a transformer, but breaking bones as like the base of the he was on fish tanks that I saw a thing circulating around. I simply cannot watch that ship.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not I'm not I'm not sitting there watching it. But I've seen clips. I saw him get taped to some he got his hands. They were having some game or something, and he got his hand taped to uh, somebody else's hand or somebody.
Speaker 4: Else's risk, and it was like he was tied.
Speaker 3: He was tied to a like an eighteen year old girl or something, and he got like really fucking mad about it.
Speaker 1: I just can't believe. It just sucks that there's people willing to do shit like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, it feels it feels like watching like the worst kind of reality TV with like people that are mentally deranged on the internet.
Speaker 1: Hopefully they're getting paychecks, you know, because I feel like it must be getting Yeah, maybe Sam's crazy, but I hope he's paying people will spray.
Speaker 3: I think he's paying people.
Speaker 4: I would be surprised.
Speaker 1: I honestly wouldn't be, just because the people that are on those shows are like, oh, clout.
Speaker 4: Yeah, actually, yeah, what am I saying?
Speaker 3: When surprise me at all? Like clout Like it's like one of the least surprising things. But anyway, yeah, no, yeah, you you really. I wish I could like knock you out and like implant contacts on your eyes while you're sleeping.
Speaker 1: He's like, whoa, I can see you with better. Yeah, well, everything was weird. I feel better. I don't have a headache anymore. My eyes straight exactly, I've always a headacheys aren't straining anymore, so I'm actually have more energy. Weird, where my eyes work better, So my my eyes aren't doing overtime and making my fucking brain exhausted. Weird, crazy raither be blind and be able to see man any day a.
Speaker 3: Week, any day of the week. That's the stupidest thing ever, Like by far, duck maxing rode in, duck maxing rode in, He says, so fellow coarse screw penis average. What's the best story you've given it to a character in a game that you were playing. I was playing a new game called Peak. I was playing this the other day with the eyebline it's good. Uh. And after one of my many runs, I got a Safari hat and I decided to take on my adventure as Kingston's dad. Suddenly there were no animals on the island to drive me to for me to drive to extinction. Eventually, I made it to the end, and I took one less log where I came from before going back to my little before going back to my little body boy. I would do that a lot when I was a kid, like just make up bullshits. It was kind of like playing with action figures, I guess, especially in like what do you call specifically multiplayer games when I didn't have Xbox Live, because you just had these big empty levels that you would just kind of like invent stories for, like oh, that's this base from this corporation, and like, you know whatever. But I don't remember, It's been a long time since I've done that. And even with like role playing games, I don't really get that invested in them to the point where I'm like literally role playing. So I don't know if I invent characters really in that way anymore. And if I do, I and if I did, ever, I don't remember any of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the same same. I don't really. The closest thing would be kind of what you're saying with action figures and setting up a whole multi versus every room was a different universe stuff like that. Yeah, I'm just doing dumb shit like that. Fucking uh, taking the toys running the shower and they're fighting in the rain and shit. Yeah, like dumb bullshit like that. I was able to come yet, so I wasn't doing anything crazy with them, unfortunately, you know, like it was too young. Imagine then, like by the time you were ready to kind of the toys were starting to a little be on the out, you know, like you weren't really playing with toys as much anymore, at least when I was. I don't remember how old it was. I'm thinking like eleven twelve.
Speaker 5: Probably the last time I played with toys, I was sixteen, But the last time you made it all the way to sixteen, well that was the last time I played with them. It was like they were probably out, and I just like.
Speaker 1: We tried again, and you're like, well, it was a good time, but.
Speaker 5: It was like, alright, this then like it was like it was like the series final episode that got canceled for three years and then you're like, wells will turn on the last episode to see what happened, and it was it was a good time. But I had so many less toys. I was like, I guess, tell me get rid of these, and I donated them. Now I wish so badly I did it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: I wish so badly I didn't because some stupid little dumpkin up say New York got all my dragon Ball toys.
Speaker 1: That little fucking cunt.
Speaker 3: He probably pissed all over them too. Oh yeah, the way the kids tree toys that are not theirs is amazing.
Speaker 1: Like the toys that are there, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: That yeah, I mean I did this.
Speaker 1: I would throw shit at walls.
Speaker 3: It's like if I needed Goku to kick somebody real hard, I'm going I was going to the brick wall outside and I would have it.
Speaker 1: I would.
Speaker 3: Booze like I smashed boo open, like completely on the fucking wall of.
Speaker 4: My Catholic school. It was great.
Speaker 1: Would you just buy because I would buy expendable toys. You have the ones that you beat up more. Yeah, there was the ones that sometimes I didn't even know where they were from, Like it would be on the toy store and I'm like, oh, this guy looks like he's a good hinchman and beat the piss out of him, and uh, that's actually exactly what I bought Strong Guy for. Yeah, I bought Strong Guy to be get his ass well. But then I had him fight Wolverine one time, Wolverine that I loved. He was just logan and then he had the retractable claw. I was like, you can set him and you push a button and they come out, and I hit him off my fucking I didn't mean I didn't want him to win, but fucking I was on my bunk bed or storytellings. Man Red exploded on the floor, the carpet. He hit the carpet and he's still just exploded and he was the lay. I was so mad that I was like, what happened to where this? Because it seemed fine and then just something was just like I give up and it's it is it's fun.
Speaker 3: I never I don't know if I had. I had toys that I just cared about less than other ones, you know what I mean, where or there was like a gift and it wasn't something that I wanted, or it was like a duplicate or something, because like they didn't realize I had it already and I would always does it. It's like you're gonna get fucked up.
Speaker 4: You're you're the fuck up one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but honestly, like I only really I only really needed my like fully articulated Spider Man toy to have fun, really because I would just make even just like pretending to swing around and ship was like that was all the entertainer I need.
Speaker 1: Do you still have any of your old toys?
Speaker 3: I have a I have some of them. I have I have my favorite one. What's your oldest one?
Speaker 1: What do you remember?
Speaker 3: When that's a fucking honestly, it's probably a lame answer. It's probably like one of those cars, like the like hot wheels or like or not even not even hot wheels, but like just straight up tiny versions of real ass car car. Yeah, like you could open the door and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like I don't know what the oldest toy I have is. It's probably one of those though, but I still have like my Spider Man toys from the movies and I have I have some Dragon Ball figures, but like the main one, like the Spy. I made sure to never throw away my Spider because, like the way, even at the time, I was like, this is unreasonably well made. Yeah, like the toy Maguire Spider Man toys up to up till Spider Man one and two. Both of those had amazing runs where like the detail is crazy good and he's like you could pose him in any fucking which way and he stands. There's one that I had that I loved where it was like it was just a Spider Man toy, Where's the Spider Man toy?
Speaker 4: But he had magnets in his hands and feet.
Speaker 3: You could like stick him on metal pipes and he would like stay there or like the fridge. Yeah cool.
Speaker 1: I wish I got some of the lot Man I never had.
Speaker 5: I never got to Squire, I never got to Maguire toys because I was like this is cool. But like I did, the colors were dimmer because of me being a dumb little bit way, I was like, I like the brighter color. I think that one looks cool except for the black suit. I had one really cool black suit Spider Man, and I remember that one. I think I dropped it out my window like something like that happened. I was playing on like the leg because my window.
Speaker 1: Had like ledges.
Speaker 5: They had like a leged good play on, so put plants on, probably, But I decided to play out of it because I'm a dumb child. And I had him fighting like I don't know, fucking maybe Optimus Prime or some shit, and kicked him off and I was like, well, Spider Man, I had that webbed himself safe for he just died just when I miss her.
Speaker 3: Like the the the toys that weren't action figures, but they were like they've been for you to like pretend that you were part of, like like a power. The power is your toys. Oh yeah, it would go on your fucking wrist or whatever. Belt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I sent you a video something like that.
Speaker 3: That ship was dope, did you what was it?
Speaker 5: It was the It was the Progerian with the common Yeah, that was what are you saying? It was a pro I can show you if you want to, man, I want to see it, probably just so you saw it.
Speaker 1: The Progerian. Oh my god, we didn't talk about it. Oh man, what you saw? My god? One in real life?
Speaker 2: No, you know, we were we were at we were at a bar with a bunch of our friends and I don't know what.
Speaker 3: I don't know why we were talking about Virgerians because it's like someone brought up have you ever seen a black Prgerian? And we were like, no, come to think of it, I haven't.
Speaker 5: We don't think it's not I think that's not a trait we have. Actually, well I think it can happen.
Speaker 3: Well that's what you thought until we googled it and and there was here's one image that looks so fucking crazy. And you turned to me and said, it looks like a racist toy. You pull that. Do you remember that image? It must pop up, it is, Derek. You're not You are not prepared for what I almost feel like I know what it is.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I would be surprised because it took Look, man, I have never seen that image in my life, and I feel like I've seen most things to do it.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. This is crazy looking. Oh my god, have you seen tails from the crypt? Dude? No, you're you're right, dude, that you that's described perfectly.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: It looks like a wooden old like racist fucking toy. Have you seen taiales from the Crypt? I have it. I was too young. I don't remember what that Yeah, I don't tails from the Crypt that I like, I don't remember what that like.
Speaker 3: But no, that description was so perfect that it killed me because I was like, that is exactly what that like that.
Speaker 1: It's spot on, it's sput on, it's I was expecting something different, and I'm like, oh, that's just the fucking racist toy.
Speaker 4: Bro. Is that from Tales of the Crypt?
Speaker 1: That does look familiar? But like, I kind of that's not what they're called. They're called the niglets literally.
Speaker 3: From Tales from the Crypt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I fear it's probably from Tales from the Hood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like what probably from the What is it saying the description?
Speaker 4: Did you call them that? Or that's what they're called?
Speaker 1: Pretty sure they're called thets Pretty sure?
Speaker 4: It became pretty sure now description.
Speaker 1: I looked upts exactly and it came up.
Speaker 3: Okay, fair enough. I guess I can't argue with that.
Speaker 4: That's compelling proof.
Speaker 5: It was clearly like little the clearly the same little black toys that like somebody had, and it was like, I'm just acquiring history. It's like, no, you like owning little black characters of the worst versions of black people at their worst, and it's like I.
Speaker 3: Never Yeah, okay, So here we go, round eyed Asian now able to say the N word with pride bump being over wrote, and he says, nehow blind, blind, contrarian and dude on his phone.
Speaker 1: Got him? It was definitely from themselves on the hood. Yeah, yeah, he's got him immediately. But I'm but I'm which one am I all of them? I guess what?
Speaker 3: Oh? I guess you are all of those like holistically speaking, yeah, crazy, No, you're the dude on his phone as it.
Speaker 1: I guess I was just never mind.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was just funny timing. You are also on your phone more than any of us.
Speaker 1: But I guess that.
Speaker 3: Notwithstanding somebody was somebody in the audience was like, how did he he had the nerve to suggest that he isn't the one that does that the boss. Yeah, so many.
Speaker 4: Comments the nerve, there's video evidence of it.
Speaker 3: Is the issue, like you can't I guess, Yeah, you are caught caught red handed on camera phone Is it a slur?
Speaker 1: It is? Now?
Speaker 3: Okay cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wanted to. I wanted to make it sound more like derogative because it's not as I wanted to sound more hurtful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's hard to make the word phone sound powerful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really, it's not.
Speaker 1: Easy to make up slurs. Actually really nothing.
Speaker 4: You gotta call that. You gotta call that company that makes slurs.
Speaker 1: Slur you see, like, because how can I put phone in there and make it? Because like I want, I want to make it sound more like the f slur, but with phone impossible. But I could do if I take the inn out, it would technically work. But it's also you have to consult an expert. At slurs are say both words together. Go to slurs are Us, slurs Are Dope. Is that a website at your slurs Depot, slurs r us. I'd like that slurs are Us at your service, at your slurvis. I'm fucking I'm on board.
Speaker 3: I'm on board as well. Yeah, that fucking giraffe.
Speaker 1: Fucking Jeffrey the draft Jeffrey gum. Dude. They had that gum that had the zebra on it. It was like a bunch of different colors and like stripes and ship is that real? I don't remember that gum. The flavor lasted for not joking, twenty seconds maximum maximum. You know what. It was the worst gum, but it was also so good.
Speaker 3: You know what, I genuinely miss there's a there's so many weird candies that just sort of like popped up and you just assumed that they would be around for a while and then they never showed up again. But Jolly Ranchers had this thing where it was like, you know how, like eminem minis, they just come in like a thing and like real, they're really small and you could get like, yeah, I love m minis, but it was like that but with Jolly Ranchers, and they were like small little Jolly Rancher balls, and it was so so fucking good because you could just get a lot of different ones and it was just like a wild like texture and like flavor thing.
Speaker 1: What was the texture like if they were like it wasn't a hard candy.
Speaker 3: No, it was it was still like it was they were small. It was almost like bebies, but like they were like really small and you could just get like you could get like a bunch of like watermelon, a bunch of green apple, and you could just there was something about it.
Speaker 4: It was like, Wow, this is fucking pretty good.
Speaker 3: Our friends then they just never went to Japan from back really from k I got him from kmart.
Speaker 5: That's crazy. But our friends went to Japan, Ziggy and Jordan. They went to Japan and they came back, and they came back with like various flavors of pocky, but like giant pocky from Japan, and they had like an orange poppy not pop top, it's not it's not poppy, it's packy. There you go, orange pocky, and it was so fucking good. Orange was what was the orange?
Speaker 1: It tastes like orange. It was like the tastes like orange, like like just a regular orange.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I guess, like like orange candy. I guess. So you've had like strawberry pockey before, right, Yeah?
Speaker 3: But like, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Ever had like cookies and cream one like any of the pocky ever, I'm sure I haven't one point.
Speaker 5: But I never thought my way to go fucking good Man not want to go to Japan even more?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we go eventually. This is this is the this is the gum. Oh yeah, they would sell this that toys r us. I don't remember that, and like you're getting seconds of flavor. I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a lot of those, like a lot of those, like candy gums, like bubble tape.
Speaker 1: Bubble tape.
Speaker 4: Bubble tape was so.
Speaker 3: Delicious, but then it ran out in like three seconds.
Speaker 1: Chew all of it too, And you're like, I used to chew the whole fucking I might still have some of these in my intestines, man, because I used to swallow this gum a lot. As a I don't think I ever swallowed gum really, yeah, I'm sure I remember swallowing this gum sood. The flavor was so good that I was.
Speaker 5: Just like, I'm gonna swallow it so I don't have to get rid of the flavor.
Speaker 3: I'll be swallow. Isn't that a myth? I'm pretty sure it's not a myth.
Speaker 1: I imagine it would have to be a myth that you would just ship it out, like yeah, like why would it stayed your intestines.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure it stays longer than other things, but the idea that it would be stuck for seven years or whatever. But it's like so insane, like it's there for maybe like a day longer than yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like your body's like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 4: This fucking cement?
Speaker 3: Was this?
Speaker 1: I probably treats it like fiber. It probably makes you ship bore. Actually we think about it because it's like, I don't need this? What is this?
Speaker 3: Actually? That was actually my my little life hack was that I I would lace. I would line my colon with gum oh so that I, uh, it wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Hurt coming so really blocking a lot of the water absorption and all the stuff that.
Speaker 3: To water absorption in eh yeah, hey, well yeah Dynasty Duck Dynasty Warriors. And he says, hey, guys, no question. But I do have a short story for you. When I was in high school, I was very competitive about pe physical fitness tests and uh uh, and was determined to get the most pull ups. I did manage to get the most, either twenty four or twenty six. But here's the cash. Ever heard of a coorgasm? A coorgasm? I've never heard of this in my life. It's definitely real because I absolutely busted in my gym shorts straining to get those last few reps in front of the whole class. No one should have, no one could have possibly known as I am a quiet comer. I was one hundred percent soft, and it went direct and I went directly through the locker room to change before it could soak through my shorts. Still a wilding to bust in front of like thirty other people, though I'm not look, I'm not familiar with this concept. I know, I know that it's possible to bust without being hard. I know that, But like, I don't like.
Speaker 1: Wet dreams and stuff your ejaculation orgasm, I'm gonna look that up real quick, because never heard of straining yourself and then combing your pants. Chorasm, also known as excited induced orgasm e i OH EIOH, is a phenomenon where a person experiences an orgasm or sexual pleasant during or after physical extra size, particularly involving core muscles. It's a real experience, not a myth. They're really trying to fucking sell this. That's some dudes. Post occur both in men and women, though it may be more commonly reported by women. Well, the exact mechanisms are not fully understood core guys, so they're saying it's real I've never heard of this before this, uh, before the podcast. I wonder if it's uh, I guess, I mean some people are wired weird. Yeah, just because it just does.
Speaker 3: I can believe that the body is weird enough to do shit like that. But that's a wild more as impressive though, getting plus is impressive.
Speaker 1: That's that's some change.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't do that right now. I definitely twenty five pull ups, that's all. That's pretty hard, very different. Yeah, it's pretty hard unless you're unless you're very.
Speaker 3: Strong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're very light, and then if you if you can lift your own weight, and then you should be you should be able to do. I think a lot of bodybuilders can't do pull ups like that. There's too big.
Speaker 3: They might just yeah, they might just be doing I think I'm just I happen to be light enough to Yeah, that's not really.
Speaker 1: Like I'm sure you could probably get like you could probably knock out an easy ten easy right now.
Speaker 3: Well, when I was doing it for the for the fight, it was that was not really like because we had to do like we had to do like I think like we had to do one hundred pull.
Speaker 1: Ups in one session. Yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 3: And we would have to do fifty I'm not joking. I swear to god, are.
Speaker 1: You doing regular pull ups? Are you doing those fucking h What is that? What is that ship called that everybody does now workouts? They have all these new places. Uh, it's like a CrossFit. No, I don't know what that is, the CrossFit pull ups where you use your fucking kinetic energy to do a pull up.
Speaker 3: No, we would do like we we because I remember specifically there was a time we did five hundred sit ups and it was fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 1: But like, that's crue. That's painful but possible.
Speaker 4: Right right, But we would it would be like interspersed.
Speaker 3: We would. It would be like at the end of the class, it would be like, okay, here's you have to do this many It was usually.
Speaker 4: Fifty to fifty to fifty, Uh.
Speaker 1: How many wet and then of how many reps for a set you do two?
Speaker 3: You do two fifties basically like but then but then you go and then you go from like you go from put pull ups to set ups to you know, I don't know, some other fucking thing and then you you'd restart the gamut. Once that's a lot. As far as I'm remember it, it's a lot, So I don't you'd fail most likely.
Speaker 1: So that's you weren't getting up to fifty, do you. But the goal was to hit you don't have to do fifty. So it's so it's timed.
Speaker 3: Is that it not really? I mean it's not a time what is. You just have to do it.
Speaker 1: So he's basically within a reason until you hit fifty. Yeah, so you did hit fifty, but there's no time limit and then you move on to the next thing.
Speaker 4: I think so, yeah, from what I remember.
Speaker 1: Because Marine, most Marine you were on like it.
Speaker 3: Was like a loose time limit where it's just like, I mean, within reason.
Speaker 1: We gotta you know, because most of Marine and hours are not hitting out twenty pull ups easily. They can probably do twenty, but they're not doing twenty. It's it's extremely difficult.
Speaker 5: Most pull ups are pull ups are like hard because that's all this only and.
Speaker 1: It's your arms pulling up the entire way of your body.
Speaker 3: I think, I don't know if I could do that now maybe, but it was a point where I could do.
Speaker 1: Sure, you can knock out ten. Most people can't do ten. I'm sure Chris can knock out ten. He can probably do ten like he's light and he's probably got some good up. Of course, I can probably probably maybe do two. And two is a reach right now at my best, I don't think well at my best.
Speaker 5: At my best, I could do like maybe because I was always just heavy, so maybe like maybe eight and my arms.
Speaker 1: Are shot afterwards.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I'm just like when I was like one hundred and fifty pounds less than I am now, when I was like athletic too, I could do like.
Speaker 3: I can't, maybe busting in front of my entire class like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess it had a small bust. Is lucky?
Speaker 6: Yeah lucky you were like booming and dripping ship They would he was like, oh my god, you hit.
Speaker 1: Your hit your fucking gym teacher and stuff. You bust your pants fall for some reason too. I think I would fight the kid. If I was the gym teacher and I got busted on, I would fight the kid. Don't care. I'm losing my job, are you?
Speaker 4: So here's the wait, here's the issue.
Speaker 1: What's up if.
Speaker 3: If you're a gym teacher and you get comed on by accident by a student, you're a pedophile.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's how that.
Speaker 3: Who's gonna are you gonna explain? Listen, you have to I understand that. I understand that I have teenage, Come on me, but listen, it's.
Speaker 1: Not what it looks like. Listen, Chris, you're.
Speaker 3: There's people are gonna run at you with fucking pitchforks and ship.
Speaker 1: There's no witnesses, that's the that's the difference in front of a.
Speaker 4: Class, well, that's what I'm saying, no witnesses.
Speaker 1: So so he's doing push pull ups by himself with only him and the team.
Speaker 3: No, it's just everybody's just bored and not paying attention because who cares.
Speaker 1: One person paid off attention. No one saw no one because he got his friends that are like trying to compete with him. Someone's paying attention.
Speaker 5: If you just get busted on like that, then you that's a nightmare scenario.
Speaker 1: Dude. What if so so so just miraculously no one was paying attention and that kid's like, oh, this is gonna be funny. Oh he jacked me off. He jacked me off. He maybe he was jacked me And then the teacher's like, no, he was just doing fucking pull ups. I swear to God, he's like, no oh, I was just doing pull ups and I came.
Speaker 3: You know, like it's got.
Speaker 4: Even just a mischievous pizza ship.
Speaker 3: You got evil.
Speaker 1: You gotta kill that kid. You gotta kill that You might as well. You might as well kill that kid in a dungeon, put him in a Destiny dungeon as a regular kid. The kitchen and a dungeon.
Speaker 3: A regular child in a Destiny dungeon is fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know how that's great.
Speaker 4: That's like imagining like the it's.
Speaker 3: Like and fighting the reapers or something so like like what do you what do you do against a knight?
Speaker 1: Like what can a regular person do against the night other than hopefully run away? Yeah? I think about something like that a lot. That's what I was like when I play that No Fatu super Nintendo game where you're just a R guy people beating supernatural ship and.
Speaker 4: Fists.
Speaker 5: Idea, like what do you do like like you drop? You drop a regular person in like against an elite like that motherfucker's running through your city, running through your.
Speaker 1: I would like to see that. There should be Uh, someone needs anime stuff like that, I'm with a car hurt that next door neighbor versus fucking master chief. Right, this guy, this guy, this dude is trying everything. He's using like the spark of inspiration that ignites in his brain is magical to see, but it's doing nothing to help him live.
Speaker 7: He's like, yeah, he's literally he's like Saw, like he's really thinking a ship. That's like it's doing nothing. And he's like Kevin McCallister times six, and it means enough even to this guy in arm.
Speaker 1: Actually, you got some Kevin mcowser versus like Kevin mcows jigsaw. I think that's an that's.
Speaker 3: Actually that's a great idea.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, how does that work though, because like both of the premises, they both just stay put. Essentially, Kevin Kevin's active, Kevin active. You're right, right, Yeah, mister Saw whatever his name is, he doesn't like reason in the background with the Microsoft. They gotta make it through a play. It's like, okay, they actually have to do something. So it's like the is it the the thing on he's on his tricycle, he's on his.
Speaker 3: Tricky yeah, yeah, and the only thing yeah, And then it's like you gotta go upstairs and.
Speaker 1: It accommodates, he can do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jasaw versus Kevin cawsor.
Speaker 1: I think Kevin McAllister would kill Jigsaw.
Speaker 4: I mean I think Jasaw would win because he kills.
Speaker 1: But I think Kevin. I think Kevin kills too, but he doesn't let people die. No, No, he would have their magic.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I think he's mad. I think it's him. He's so, he's mad. I think when you step in his domain, like God, you step into his domain, you can live from like that, but normally makes more sense, but I feel better. I like the idea that Marv and uh and whatever the fuck the other what's his name?
Speaker 3: With Harry mar Yeah, Harry and Mark.
Speaker 1: I like the idea that they're indestructible, like they have a killable buffside. I love the idea that Marvin Harry are like going through all the ship they go through and then as soon as they're done, they're like walking home. Someone mugs them and shoot like they died from Like they've been in their face bricks, they've been blown up, they've been elect they've been stabbed, and they're like, man, it's a rough night. While they're walking home, some guys like, give me your money.
Speaker 3: They've never been shot.
Speaker 1: That fucking pigeon chick, she just fuck it, just pulls out the gun the pigeon, give me your money, give you money. I don't want to.
Speaker 4: I'm moving for the first time.
Speaker 3: I remember thinking, sincerely that it those pigeons were eating them, because like, what are they doing if not?
Speaker 1: And they're flowing around him and noting. Now my fucking eyes on my mouth, I can't see what that's goes down. It's beautiful, like it's a beautiful display. It blows and that's so pink. It's his insides that blew him up, and a beautiful shade of pink.
Speaker 3: And the guy guy walks out of a fucking out of a shadow under a tree.
Speaker 1: People, people are I fucking knew it. I knew it.
Speaker 3: Krillaing Corillin and king Pin And did we answer the question man chills? Oh, it was just a story about the coreasm.
Speaker 1: Pigeon Man, colon kills, pichet man movie.
Speaker 3: Pigeon Man Kills is a fucking great day for a movie that I would absolutely be.
Speaker 4: Somebody said, do you want to see Pigeon Man Kills?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know what that is, but absolutely I'll see.
Speaker 1: It at least once. I will. I might see it a lot, depending on how how good.
Speaker 3: Least I'll give it at least one Krillin and Kingpin and the debate rodinate. He says, hey, fuck faces and Chris, what do you consider to be what do you consider to be virgin breaking? For example, my friend says that getting a hand job counts as losing virginity status. I say that bare minimum is blowjob thoughts.
Speaker 1: Those are both not counting. I don't kind of that. So I think it's just it's it depends do you want to be literal, do you want to be social exactly?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you've been sexually active? You don't those things? Yeah you haven't had sex.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, you're talking about like yeah, no, I was gonna say, like, I think virgin is sex, so like it's full penetration, penetration.
Speaker 1: And full on insertion. But that penis and that penis ass vagina, vagina. I guess that's what it discredits. Uh what's called it? Uh?
Speaker 3: I guess now. I think when the genitals are in contact, I think that's that's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, girls really rub the vagina like that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, it's not happen.
Speaker 1: I would say since since they're in a specials they did the exception. For them, what they consider sex is different from like penetration because they just don't have a dick.
Speaker 5: Because I'm to be honest, I think, well, I think I think eating vagina is more personal than sucking dick too. I think that's definitely a step up from there as well personally from I'm a straight man.
Speaker 1: It's like said, it's technically the same thing, but socially. You're right, socially but technically the same thing, right, Yeah, it's like it's fucking oral sex but socially and also convenience, dude, Like it's so much easier to just conveniently I can just pull my dick out than like a girl sitting on the couch, and you can't just lean over and eat it like the way that like a girl could just suck your dick easily. So there is that one big thing to work. Especially I have a I have a herd needed disc so like just eating pussy isn't easy for me.
Speaker 5: I haven't a pussy at all either. I've never done it. Also, I just refused to.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's really gay doing it. Look, it doesn't matter to me unless your partners like you knows, Look, it's it's an interesting culturally, it's a cultural thing. It's an interesting thing to where I'm like, look, it's I think it's simple if you're if you're, If your partners like I hate oral sex, like I hate sucking dick. Right there, I am. I'm gonna be like, that's fine, Like I don't need my dick to be sucked. I like it, but I hate it.
Speaker 5: So I think if my girl says I hate it, I'm not gonna be dating them. I think hating it is a is a maybe you might not want to do it, and that's fine.
Speaker 1: That's cool to me.
Speaker 5: It is because I know, I know, I know girls and guys that expect oral sex and don't deliver it back me being one.
Speaker 1: Of them to expected I don't. I'm not gonna make you do anything you want to do, and vice versa. It's a symbolism. Oh yeah, so I won't be with a symbols I won't be with you. Then that's what I find people you're compatible with. And if there, if you find someone that's like I personally just don't care, like to me, it's like penetration. That's the one thing. If you if it was like, oh I don't want to fuck, I'm I'm like what this is crazy, because that's the that's the.
Speaker 5: Ultimate if I If you don't, if you don't offer every single belling whistle, you're not worth it. But you cannot expect me to offer that because I just don't want to.
Speaker 1: You're speaking like a man that will be single by thirty five, well, single by thirty five, living till thirty.
Speaker 3: Eight, so optimistic.
Speaker 1: Give me that three years after my wife departs with me not gonna be Why that means at thirty eight, I'm already gone. I don't make it there. Yeah, that's fun, that's.
Speaker 3: Thirty five anyway. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think I think penetrations.
Speaker 3: I think it's I think that's what it is, that's them.
Speaker 1: At the same time, it doesn't matter whatever because but.
Speaker 3: Also the concept is who cares, Like the question is why do you like value being a virgin in the first place?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah, it means very little if I count, If I count of a religious person, I couldn't give a fuck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I was like sexually active at fourteen, but I wasn't.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, if I count every blowjob I've gotten, then I have five. I was not a virgin well before, not well but a bit before.
Speaker 1: I think I got regular pushy before I got a blowjob. I I no, no, for sure, definitely, definitely, definitely don't think that's true.
Speaker 3: Man. I think it's a reverse.
Speaker 1: I definitely got. I think that's more common. Think I think I did too. Actually think I had sex mothers. Yeah to me, I don't have a memory right now thinking of something like that. I do remember this one chick like I wanted to, but my mom was like on it. She was on to me, like iro I brought this girl over and Moe was like, lose the door open.
Speaker 5: I'm like, what, I had sex one time my house or only one time because my grandma wasn't home.
Speaker 1: I literally just could not have text. It was it was impossiblecause I had a grandma. I didn't have like a mom or dad that went somewhere, so she gramdma often. So I just would not be able to text once there because she wasn't at home. I must have I think, no, okay, one time oh while my mom was living there, because then me and my stepsisters took over the house and they moved Arizona. And then after that, I.
Speaker 5: Was how old were you were you were you like, were you in high school still or not when when they moved your mom moved?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, no, so I was probably nineteen. So they moved, they bought a house in Arizona, and then that then fucking webs, fucking MySpace and whatever.
Speaker 5: Just dude, at that age, at that age, so you have a hat like that's I'm acting.
Speaker 1: The fucking fool. That was nice. That was nice. I had my dumb stepsisters that were just doing their own thing. Didn't matter, they didn't care about except for one time the stupid crazy chick got too high and then her sister was there and she was call the ambulance. You're like, no, you're just high, like you're nothing wrong with you. She was just freaking out and then she was like, cool, the ambulance and her sister, of course fucking called the ambulance. Wasted money, her parents, you know, clearly wasted thousands of dollars to take her to do nothing because it's just you just need to chill out. And then all of a sudden, then you know, when my stepsister had called my mom like what the fuck happened and stuff, and I'm like, you know, obviously I wasn't supposed to be bringing people over and drinking because I wasn't twenty one yet. You were drinking, but like she just got too high. My dumb ass friend that just smoked her out And that was the only thing that sucked. But oh wait, there was a couple of things. Some chick, some chick got too drunk and she pissed all over my drum carpet, like in the garage, like there was a I had, like a carpet, so mad she came, she came over under you know, I ran in her at Taco Bell. I ran her at Taco Bell down the street from the house. And then we were just like, oh, it's just chit chatting. We went to school together. I'm like, hey, fucking you know, I lived down the street, like we can. She just started inviting herself like, so she came over, brought his other comfort, got drunk while me and my boys were practicing, then pissed on my fucking rug. And then another time, it was probably four in the morning, she this, Oh this is when I got this is what I got raped. This is four in the morning, banging on my fucking door. I'm half asleep, needed I need to be up for work, like at seven or whatever the fuck. And I'm like, what the fuck are you doing here? And then that you know, then she was just smashed and not trying to take no for an answer. She she did her thing. I pretty much passed out of the middle of it. I was so fucking tired. So then, you know, me being a man, I don't take it as seriously as I should. To work, you know, you talk about it and you're like, oh, I, Derek, I got assaulted. Derek.
Speaker 5: I'm laughing right now because I don't know what else to do.
Speaker 1: I am since I don't feel traumatized. I don't feel bad of people laughing at it, even though I know it's bad. It's like a thing if I were sixteen years old and I smashed a teacher, I would know, being the age I am now, like I's fucked up, But I know that I wouldn't feel bad about it either, because I just did Personally, I'm not talking for everybody done it, man. I regret not doing that all the time. It's another story. We see what you mean, like even you saying the regret would mean that you probably it would have translated to trauma like it with some other people. Yeah, I don't know, because you were not like they got didn't do that, you know what I mean, It's fine as fuck. I it's just one of those things. But yeah, it's it's kind.
Speaker 3: Of what you said.
Speaker 4: That was like when we were talking about the kid who fell out of the.
Speaker 1: In the same I did do the same they did. I don't you know they felt his dad because it's like, it's just one of those awkward how do I even describe? You're being quirky, but someone's life, Well, what do you know? He fell fucking nineteen stories down. I don't want to make light of what happened to me either, but it's just it's just we it's just I don't know, it's just it's unfortunate for god, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: All right, here's an interesting one.
Speaker 1: What do we got?
Speaker 3: Calm Tony wrote in Calm Tony. Yeah, it's just killed Tony. But like it's just stand up comedians trying to make a guy feel better.
Speaker 1: You think someone's gonna like kill kill Tony.
Speaker 4: If Tony gets killed?
Speaker 3: I mean that would be ultimately that would be the ultimate punchline.
Speaker 1: I think that would be the problem is that I don't endurese that, but that would be that would be objectively cosmically funny.
Speaker 5: Not even he's not even like he has been really quiet lately. I haven't seen him.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he probably hates what he probably well that that probably but also like I saw him going Bill Maher or whatever, and it was even even Bill Maher was like, what you don't suck?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so like I think.
Speaker 1: When Bill Mars dunking on you, Yeah, if.
Speaker 3: Bill Maher's dunking on you and he has that point, that's bad. That's not Bill such a pussy. He sucks.
Speaker 1: I just want to slap I just want to take your shoes from him, disrespect him, slap him with his shoes, slap him with his shoes.
Speaker 4: He does a war That ship me, Bill ma I'm so stupid.
Speaker 1: What bothers me so much?
Speaker 5: As he The thing about him so much is he talks with such confidently wrong about things. Sometimes that's what really triggers me. It's like, dude, you're so wrong. So that's it, that's all of us, that's all people but the problem it's.
Speaker 3: You, in particular, when you were talking about what is it that fucking rapper ten Kashi, I thought I thought talk I thought ten Kashi sounded so much stupider than I thought the Khi sounded almost stupid in ten Coshi.
Speaker 1: Really, I think I thought it sounded stupid, But I'm wrong.
Speaker 3: I just I just thought it was weird that I knew something about rap more accurately than you did. That was confusing to me.
Speaker 5: I haven't said a artist, well, not listen. I've listened to that artist, not listen to him.
Speaker 1: I like one of his songs. I like gummy or Gummo. It's a funny song. I like the I can't remember what it's called, but it's the one where it's.
Speaker 8: Like, uh, you know these niggas said, heard me get the fucking face before I murdered, Like what shot shot shot, shot shot nigga. Everybody gets pop pop pop nigga. It's just like it's so high energy. It sounds like like it's panicky. It's so like myself. He's having because he was in a really serious situation. So I went home after almost being killed and sat down and wrote this song. So much dress.
Speaker 1: It's so it's so high. But I was like, I hate this dude. But I was like, this ship fucking is like this one is he shot his career. We had a lot of dumb stuff. He partied with a thirteen year old. He snitched on the tray way.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he's like when they get out, he's gonna die. Like he's like when he gets released, he's very lucky. He has not died yet.
Speaker 1: Well, I know you I know, but he was also they're not all you know what I mean. Hit there's the three Street there, there's plenty of He hid he definitely, but he's also he went and witness protection, but it would go outside all the time, so you would see him on the balcony and ship. People take pictures of him, so like, oh so we know who you are, fucking genius such an he's so stupid. So they beat the piss out of him in a in a gym, a gym bathroom. Two people they noticed who it was and they beat and filled.
Speaker 4: It, logged it.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's crazy, Carl, and I'm gonna I'm gonna beat the six nine half to death.
Speaker 3: Watch this. Do you remember, say, Carl, you remember those those name, but like I don't. He's like a family blogger and it was like one of those people that would exploit their kids for content.
Speaker 1: Okay, I remember like the Ace family or something. I remember that Daddy five that's a different one, but Daddy five.
Speaker 4: Was that was the biggest, most high profile and that that was fun.
Speaker 1: Literally watched the Ace family for not watch she watches drama about the Ace family, and she watches drama.
Speaker 5: You know, they just they just suck. That family is really unfortunately anything about the wife was getting cheated. Watch she was pregnant, which is crazy.
Speaker 1: That is the look. Look, that's funny. People. People make mistakes and you have dumb temptations that make you do stupid things, right, but to cheat on the woman that is carrying your child, that is really funny. That is actually that is actually way more common. Oh, it's very it's crazy. Kevin Hart did that, did that ship twice twice. He's a backup piece of sh He just had to make sure he is. He's actually straight up just a shitty partner entirely, like he's a puge music. I don't know anything about that.
Speaker 5: That's great, it's really fucking sad like I like. I liked him a lot until I found out he did that more than.
Speaker 1: Once you get a lot of money, probably had a sex addiction before. It's a bad combination. He got here bad. He had his kids, cheated on his wife with his current wife, which is insane. You're got to marry the guy you cheat on somebody with. It just wild to me because they're like, you know that they're capable of doing that already. And then that woman got pregnant while she was pregnant with the kid, having complicated with the pregnancy, he cheated on her crazy boweful misogyny is wild, bro, you got you got problems, man, and get keep it in his pants.
Speaker 3: He's funny though, That's all the matters.
Speaker 1: He was really good in a that video game movie. He wasn't jew mind of course, if they have the Jungles now too, what's next? Damn? I know they did take over the Jumble and take take over next? What was alan? I was gonna say, Borderlands. I haven't seen it. I was waiting for us to do their thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like looking into it and I don't Yeah, whatever, I don't think it's well, Well, we gotta find a better movie, because, like I was looking at it, I was like, it's it's not even bad enough to make fun of. Yeah, because I think I started it a little bit just to see like what the material would be.
Speaker 1: Like. You never watched that movie that we watched, The Bathroom. Yeah, I've never had more fun making.
Speaker 4: I still don't know what the fun that movie.
Speaker 1: Dude, we made Ben so mad, he was not, Ben was so upset. Let's just watch this one. Hurry up. We're watching it making fun of it the whole trying to watch every movie.
Speaker 3: You can't watch. You can't watch a movie.
Speaker 1: With your friends, really, especially a shitty one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't watch a movie with your friends for the first time, I think unless you're in a theater where there's like some sort of like social shame element to make sure you're not being a fucking rowdy piece of shit.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, But there are certain things that I will not watch.
Speaker 3: I remember like they were doing the Last of Us watch parties at at our friend's house, and every time I went, I watched the episode ahead of time because I was like, I'm not gonna watch it for the first time with this group.
Speaker 1: Of course, it's.
Speaker 3: Ridiculous, and it was always the right. It was always the right to say. It was never not the obviously correct thing to do because.
Speaker 1: Someone's gonna get hype and say something like this. It is the nature of people. And some people can't help themselves either. Like Jojo Is, she doesn't know how to not do commentary, you know, like say, if somebody is near her vicinity, like is when she's by herself watching stuff, she didn't say a fucking word as soon as there's somebody in the vicinity and she like, uh, she she she made pancakes on Saturday, and just like real quick, she's throw on the oh, here's an episode of SpongeBob, like fuck it, why not the pizza delivery one? And then like commentary on it. I was just like it was like I'm watching a commentary track.
Speaker 3: I'll listening to it.
Speaker 1: I'm just like even for this old book, I was thinking put on something in the background, but she just like gets really excited and like has like a commentary thing. Where's I think she should do that for, like put on fucking line, like yeah.
Speaker 3: You're already doing it.
Speaker 1: If you're already doing it, like yeah, like it's only about actually I mean, I actually might consider hint her up about it, do some commentary. Actually we did that one time. Fuck I forgot about that. What the fuck was it for? For we watched something in twenty twenty two and then did a God damn I got her. I don't think I have that foot anymore.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 5: For Literally, she plays games like how you're supposed to really experience them, or when something clap and she like yells like yeah, like she like really has fun playing games. But whenever you go to our friends house, we playing Mario Kart, She's so obnoxiously loud while playing Mario Kart, and I'm like, girl, not the funk up. We're playing magic.
Speaker 9: She She's summoning to me that sometimes I'll be playing a game, or like there will be a cutscene playing, or like.
Speaker 3: I'll be watching a movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then I've been I've been with people where where it's just like they can't help it, like talk over a moment that I know.
Speaker 1: Is important at the worst moment, yeah, and I'm just like, yeah, like I just have to it. I always the one was like you do the Sometimes I'll sometimes I can't. I have to tell them hold on, I straight up, just say hold on for something. I can't. I'm like, I'm not gonna miss this, so I'll just I'll literally just tell hold on.
Speaker 3: Both of my mind too. When when I'm showing somebody something for the first time and then they talk over like the point like it's like like, oh, this is the part of this that's like and then I want you to see and then and then that that part begins, and then they just turn Wow, I didn't know you. Hey, I didn't know he was that young when he did this.
Speaker 1: So you're just you're just not interested watching this.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Okay, I'll just go do something else.
Speaker 5: The thing is that people that don't play video games don't have to understanding. It's like because like, for instance, I'm playing I'm playing a game, right, I'm playing Rivals like that, I'm playing comp But I'm like, I'm locked in, and you can you for me. I can tell by how many inputs someone's put again, how hard they're playing something. And then she comes and she's like, hey, Bud, and I'm like, friend, can you let me? Can you give me a second? She's like, really a moment, a moment, and she shows me the stupidest TikTok I've ever seen, and it's funny because of how dumb it is. And I'm gonna get mad, and I'm like, she doesn't get it. She just doesn't know where she is right now. And it's fine, so I let the whole team. There's been times that she's like, hey, I'm gonna go do something. Hey buddy, can you help me lift something?
Speaker 1: It's really hard. She starts halfway doing it and puts up in a bad spot and I'm like, honey, I'm in a fine what do you need help with? And I have to abandon whatever I'm doing in the middle of it because she'll die. I'm like, well, that's that's like a I'm sorry, that's like a cat, I'm sorry doing some dumb ship. And it's like, you know, then it gets all frightened. It's like did you have to? Did you you know you need help? I love her, her big her thing.
Speaker 5: She is genetically inconvenient. I think I think it is genetic where at the worst moment.
Speaker 3: To inconvenient you genetically inconvenient.
Speaker 5: That is like like if girlfriend, if you can, and if she can inconvenience somebody, she will not on purpose. Something will go wrong and like I'm sorry, I need this, and I'm like, honey, I was free for an hour.
Speaker 1: Why now it's like I didn't know you're busy.
Speaker 5: I didn't know, and I'm like I know you don't, but like stop, just like quit all of it.
Speaker 4: Damn, there's got nothing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I don't have that good stuff in there that used to be bro.
Speaker 3: I never understood like what that And I still kind of don't, to be honest with you, like like the people who like sniff markers, what the fuck did that do? Because anytime I ever wouldever accidentally even get a with of it and just be like, oh, it doesn't smell very good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you just had to like really stick it there, stick with it, and you'll get a little loopy. Yeah you glue. Back in the day, glue huffers, there was a Yeah, there was a lot of stuff that would just and get a little semi. I would do. What I would do is that I'm the same as like having cigars, like kind of like that. You know.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, the cigars at Jordan's wedding, Oh my god, they were so fucking strong, dude made my head spin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember if I had any of them. I had.
Speaker 1: I had one of those little baby ones and had like flavor in it. It was delicious, had the flavor one cigarella. It wasn't quite a Cigarello, but.
Speaker 4: Not like it was adjacent.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he had cigars for everybody, but he had the ones with the grooms men were like the fucking really strong ones.
Speaker 1: And I was like this and they're like, yet a twohundred cigar? And I was like, why did you give me a one hundred dollars?
Speaker 3: I was like, why don't give me a cigar?
Speaker 1: I don't do smoke dollar cigars perfectly fine.
Speaker 5: I don't smoke. What do you mean why would you give this to me? I don't even smoke weed?
Speaker 1: And I'm honest, I feel like those cigars like there's just one giant bin of tobacco and then they just here's the two hundred dollar ones, here's the forty dollars ones, here's the like the same ship I just saw, like I don't trust for that ship.
Speaker 5: Hated that ship. She hated how I think. SMS was like, I really don't want this around. I was like, honey, of course, I don't want.
Speaker 1: Cigar smokers like connoissewers. Man, I can't. I've been dealing with their fucking breath. It's gotta be.
Speaker 5: And then we left and then we left and we forgot something in the car. We had to come back and we all hung out in and out before the night was over, and I was just like we went home. We were like and then like I think it was one of our friends who was like, hey, I left in the car and I was like, no, we're like twenty minutes away from home, and then.
Speaker 1: We had to do fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do remember that.
Speaker 5: We were like, hey, guys, let's just eat in and out and hang up or saying. Everybody was like beat except for Joe had energy. Everybody was like, I'm really tired this wedding exhausted me hoping vibes man horse meat or.
Speaker 3: Something bit joking joking, but for girth. Oh no, I didn't read the calm. Tony's thing. Oh this is bitch, slupting Horror says just wanted you, you autistic and afraid boys, to know that. In one of the most autistic Sonic fandom moments of all time, a fart fetish account on Twitter leaked images from the first Sonic movie before Sonic's redesign. That is on a part fetish website. Oh my count God, thank you, thank you for letting me know. Joking but for girth, wrote in says, what's up Black, Puerto Rican and something in between? Just got a king sized bed and I love it more than pussy or man pussy. Ohne, what's a luxury you can't live without anymore? Hard Mode, don't mention air conditioning? Goddamn it is the obvious answer. Goddamn it is the obvious.
Speaker 5: Air Conditioning and food are the two things that like, fuck up, food is not.
Speaker 1: A luxury, well not like like good food.
Speaker 3: What's it like?
Speaker 1: I'm obviously chimps. I'm not talking about just literally just said food, bitch, food at our fault.
Speaker 5: For me, it's always those are the two most important things. But if you take out the two obvious things that people, most people are gonna choose for me, it's.
Speaker 3: Just uh trying to think air conditioning really is the obvious answer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, I.
Speaker 3: Know some people would say, like a bidet, but they are game changers, man, which I don't in the house.
Speaker 1: They are game changers. Yeah, I'm gonna get one of my new apartments at least. Well I'll wait, I'll see how I feel in the place, because you know, maybe maybe it sucks, but yeah, you know, if it's all good, then yeah I'm install it.
Speaker 5: I think I would have to go with us speakers, oh.
Speaker 3: Like, because yeah that is something. When I got my surround sound system, I never had one before, Like I don't even think our family ever had it, Like we just had the TV audio forever. And I was like, you know what, I kinda I don't know. I want something. I have a living I have my own living room. I want to take advantage of this. I'm also in a weird location where like my apartment is next to my apartment is like next to a staircase, and so like the walls when the living room aren't bordering anybody, the people upstairs don't care, and the people over there aren't going to like they don't care either. So it's just like I'm I have good opportunity here, nice to get some loud shit and it's not going to bother anybody. Uh. And when I went back, when I went back to uh a friend's house and they didn't have it, I was like, I can't I believe people experience media like this. It's crazy because it does feel like you notice it. It's like, oh, it's so tinny, and it's just like so it's so strange that I honestly. Also another one that came to mind YouTube premium. YouTube premium is the.
Speaker 5: Only have it for three days when I was losing my mind debit card so might count. Obviously they didn't go through, and then I was like, oh, I don't know how I lived without this, because yeah, there are so many ads on YouTube.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: You don't realize how often you use YouTube, I think, until you do that, because it's just like, fuck, I'm seeing so.
Speaker 4: Many ads I gave them that I never see.
Speaker 1: Happily, I was like, here take it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's expensive, but it's also like it I use YouTube so much that any even just the time that it takes, especially for me as like an editor, because sometimes sometimes I'm just looking for like a video to put in an anything, or like footage to grab, or like a sound effect, and sometimes like dude, sometimes a two second sound effect on YouTube just that I want to download. We'll have like a fifteen second ad before and it's like, oh my God, this is actively robbing so much time for me. But yeah, I would say, yeah, ad blockers or like or like YouTube premium is probably one of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good one. Uh. I got specifically because of mobile because I don't have a good blocker on the phone. Well yeah, that's what it is, like, so I was like, oh, well that's no choice. That's so I've had since it was a YouTube bread you know, it's I've been using it. So Uh, that's a good fucking answer. That's a great one. Other than that, my other answer would just be headphones. They're like, you're talking about a sound system of speakers, but I pretty much just it's instead of having like I because I used to have like sub Wolfer and all this stuff, or a sound bar and stuff like that. I'm like, I pretty much do most of my stuff on my PC anyway, where if I'm consuming media, the TV is only when Jojo and I are eating watching the dumb ass fucking show. So then I just have really good headphones or I have these I have these Innier monitors that are fifty bucks on Amazon, and they're the best sound, better than fucking the two hundred dollar you know, the fucking ones that I bought the what do you call the earbuds? And I just bought these this fifty dollars ones that's some idiot recommended to me because I watch a lot of audio foul content. Yeah, these guys and they have all the the wrap, they have all the maps and stuff where there's like this, uh this, oh, this is what the human ear is basically likes this sound. I think it's called it the harmon fucking something like frequency or something like this is like the the Goldilocks zone and ship and they're like yeah whatever, Yeah, but like these ones. I do all my editing. I have about two hundred dollars Sandheiser headphones and I don't even use them anymore because these fifty dollars fucking inir monitors are the fucking best thing I ever had. And I wish I had they had like a bluetooth version, but it'll be, it'll be. The One thing about fucking iPhone is they don't have the new Bluetooth toothumb frequency l DAK teeth Bluetooth. The bluetooth the l DAK is the is only available on androids, and so it's just a better frequency for bluetooth. That's closer to it being like your true like lossless listening experience. Like say, the best experience you want to have is you want to have el dak and you want to listen on Apple Music because Apple Music has lost less, so you can just listen to it exactly how it's supposed to sound, and then l DAK with Bluetooth is the best experience. Otherwise you just want to connect it if you want to have the best listening experience. But most people won't notice a difference. And I tested that out one time when I remixed one of my old songs. There was the Billie Eilish one that I did with Kayley, and I remixed it and I showed Jojo I was like, listen to this night and day, and I don't tell a difference. And I was like, I was like, fucking whatever, dude. I was just like, I was just like, I'm wasting my time because I think most people don't hear the little nuances good to be fair, they are kind of you know, middle school. And then almost every thing now has a EQ, which is that's kind of you can fix things and post buy shitty headphones and earbuds if it comes with an EQ or like Spotify, you can EQ on it. Yeah, so it's kind of like pointless what I might even talk about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, headphones are one for me, like I I I guess the thing for me is like I usually if I'm playing games or watching YouTube video at my desk, I'm usually like working in some way. This is like a workroom, Like it's just associated with work. So I do most these.
Speaker 1: Maybe once what is that I use the AirPods? O AirPods?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah maybe once? Those are earbuds right, yeah, yeah, I don't see. I don't like earbuds really liked, Like I don't.
Speaker 5: Like having something like if you exercise their useful.
Speaker 1: I don't like those. There's a specific like they have that thing where it just I need. So I'm different like some people like them. They they kind of don't go all the way in your ear, like they sit out a little bit. A lot of the designs are catering more towards that, but they just stretch this part of my ear out. I guess this part of my ear is like really small, so it fucking hurts ball. So I like the ones that actually lodge in your ear. I prefer those oh these ones lodging you have old cup that you lodge into here do they is when I see the design of that orb thing, it looks like it's gonna like be too bulky right there on the outside. But I've never tried them before. But they also have the ones that you can go behind you ears. That's one's for like the bike riders. Yeah, for this sports stuff. Yeah, yeah, I use them specific it's more for like when I'm doing sports stuff because I notice, especially when I was boxing over the ear don't stay on your head while you're boxing, So that was the problem for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't. Yeah, it's good for acting and for summertime when it's like just too hot to wear headphones.
Speaker 4: But generally, like.
Speaker 3: But I like headphones if headphones absolutely, Like there's something about when I when I have ears. There's something about when I have earbuds in where it's like I don't even know it's like the world around specifically like my I can hear my body more like when I take footsteps, like the sound of the footsteps like traveling. Yeah, right, and so like that that bugs the ship into It's the same thing.
Speaker 1: If you just take your fingers and plug them in your ears.
Speaker 5: Literally you're breathing more, you're moving more. Yet it's just how it happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, where it's like headphones are just more like I'm more lost than whatever I'm listening.
Speaker 1: But these are actually I'm not gonna say what they are because we're not getting paid by them. But I demanded them to give them to me even though I wasn't advertising them. And it has some of the best fucking A and C. No really, yeah, that's the only it's that's the only thing I was like, because they're not the best sound. Yeah, you know, but that the the the actual noise counseling. Active noise counseling is fucking stupid good. I was really surprised. I would like to part with the one time so they can give me another one because they have an updated version.
Speaker 3: I've had the same headphones for a while. I don't know if I'm I kind of want new ones, but like I also don't need them. Yeah, yeah, some kind of.
Speaker 1: I'm an idiot. I just keep buying them because I bought a lot of them.
Speaker 3: There was a point where I would keep losing them, dude, Like I would buy like really nice headphones, and because like I'm I wasn't used to having nice things. I didn't care about them and I didn't build that. I didn't build that care enough, so I would like leave them in like a fucking uber or something like damn.
Speaker 4: I went through like I think.
Speaker 3: Like three or four pairs of like really nice, like one hundred dollars plus headphones.
Speaker 5: I got I have. I have the pair half now, and also the pair that Lily broke.
Speaker 1: Oh cool. She broke them for me because she grabbed them.
Speaker 5: She bought she bottom for me, then broke them. Then she bought these new ones, and I was like, yeah, she break them. I don't I remember. I think it was like you were cleaning or something like that. And then she just like picked them up the wrong way because they're not they're not strong headphones at all. The ones I have that they're not strong at all. She picked them up the wrong way and like dropped them down and just like the earbud partners folded the wrong direction. And I was like, well, that's awesome, but I need new headphones for my desk. I knew, like for my computer, I need new headphones pretty bad.
Speaker 1: It was for like four years there's a lot of but they're not bad, that's the problem. They're just fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hard for me to replace something that that who's only the only reason I'm replacing is because I want a newer thing. Like if it works fine, like it's it's one of those these like if my phone starts like not holding a charge, I got to replace it. Or like if it even if it starts charging at a lower rate, that's like I noticed to be inconvenient.
Speaker 4: That's good enough for me.
Speaker 3: I'll get a new phone. But like if it's functioning more or less perfectly fine, Like it's hard.
Speaker 5: For as I've gotten old, I've gotten more like that when I was younger, I just kind of no, I'm going to buy a new thing now because it's like, oh I've had it this time. It's by the time up is like rotated out. But now if it does, if it isn't literally like damaged, I just don't need to get another one. So I don't get it.
Speaker 3: I have that issue with the headphones over there, like the the what is it the audio chechnics, the audio technicals.
Speaker 4: Where like the the.
Speaker 3: Leather thing started flaking and I thought like, oh, I'm just gonna get new headphones, and I thought, no, just replace place to but yeah, I just bought new rubber and like, just replace them.
Speaker 1: As happened with me. You have the fifties, right, I think I thought years ago. I'm pretty sure it was the fifties I had. I had the forties, and the same thing happened that this. The fucking the ones they come with are awful, but the problem is since they are plastic. I took them off my head one time and snapped it. I was so fucking mad because the headphones were perfect. I loved editing with them. But then that's what kind of made me find better ones, and I have I have some open ear ones that uh specifically for am mixing music, so there's less of like just music, you know, like the frequencies are just smacking me around, so it kind of passes.
Speaker 3: Through so I can hear it. It's not like bouncing back and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it just you can hear everything better. So I was doing just so much research.
Speaker 3: On like what that's interesting. I hadn't considered that, Yeah, I had neither. The science of that makes sense though, I hadn't.
Speaker 1: Either until I started really doing what are the best things for mixing and mastering, and they're like, well, for like, get some open ear ones, and I was like, oh, trying to fucking because everything is all closed. Everything I get is closed because first of all, I don't want to hear anyone else's bullshit. Right, I'm fucking like Jojo watching some like TV or something like that, and so I fucking definitely want closed. But it's gonna be good though, because we get the I'm gonna build my studio now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, it's uh okay.
Speaker 4: N eight wrote in he says, dear tofa Rick and.
Speaker 1: Stern Ew, who's the last one?
Speaker 3: What don Stan's sn stan Rick? And tof Okay gotcha? Hannas says Rick. He says, I've been a listener since episode zero, and I've been around long enough to miss Chris's machinems. That's crazy. I regret. I regret that I haven't been able to be a patron until now. Unfortunately, I was in a pretty gnarly accident at the end of twenty eighteen and became profoundly disabled and broke as hell. Fuck our healthcare system. That sounds about right. It's amazing. It's an amazing fucking system we got. It's only now. It is only now I have the means to support, to show my support and deep graduate for this podcast. My life has been tangibly made much better by the endless hours of lass and enjoyment you've given us all week after week. Seriously, thank you so much. My question is if you were able to snap your fingers and conjure the perfect video game for you, what would that game look like? What mechanics would you want in that game? Personally, I desperately want another Nemesis System game. That's true, they never really fucking did anything. One of Brothers was cool, you know, Yeah, they're so sick. I really think they're kind of low key epic. I think a cyberpunk gang war setting would be really cool, especially as a cyborg, and I means to come back and rebuilt in a similar way to how it works. Could quit in the mortar games. That would be cool. Thanks again and sorry for the length of this question. It was important to me. It was important to me to be able to thank you through you for helping me smile whilst traversing Hell. Thank you, man, I appreciate it and don't feel bad about not bigat.
Speaker 1: You support by also just listening. You know, we get we get we get a little bit of add kickback from speaker and yeah, whatever the funk that? That's that's what it's called. I always it sounds so stupid to me when I like, it doesn't sound it doesn't sound like, what is that? What's the r? What is that? Because speaker spreaking? What is that? I don't know? What is that?
Speaker 4: Because we're spreaking to you?
Speaker 1: Huh what are you on about?
Speaker 3: It didn't even make sense even Yeah anyway, Yeah, no worries.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it. Glad you're not disabled anymore. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at least profoundly.
Speaker 1: You might be slightly you might be not you're not Ricky Berg.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm if you. Maybe you may be unremarkably spin like Sonic could sprint, Spin could spin.
Speaker 1: No, he would have to go to I think you can like Sharu can that's it. I think you can like just you know, and they'll get stuck on the walls, like the guy with.
Speaker 5: A turtle from God's a little one that spends on this thing and then like lifts like that.
Speaker 1: It's what is that? It spins a turtle turtles like Squirt when he was water gun and he spins and it's just like the turtle shouts moving up.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I feel Ricky Burrow can only move the way that like a sugar cane or like a spinning Twaska move you know, yeah.
Speaker 3: Like what I just said, like a swas you just yeah, you said that so much time saying what he said again?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're crazy.
Speaker 1: I tried to animate it more. You guys won't get any animation.
Speaker 3: I understand what.
Speaker 4: I feel like you were referencing something with the turtle.
Speaker 5: Turtle, but like it was like a real turtle, like an animated gods turtle, and it like it's oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you see, yeah, I know exactly talk about it. Let's move.
Speaker 3: Hate that when that happens.
Speaker 1: So the questioning from the question. I've talked about this on the show, and I still I do want to do this. At some point, I talked about gangsterquests where it's a oh shit, what was the two things? It was Skyrim and san Andres mixed together, and me and my buddy we wrote like a whole plot. We actually, I think we did a podcast in like twenty thirteen. It's like forty minute podcasts just detailing everything, and I need to go back and listen to it because I think I saw that file. But yeah, I'm pretty sure I talked about this before me May didn't. But it was just a soldier that got dishonorably discharged, so he sucked. You know. He was just from like you just from like South Central, and a wizard in his time, you know, was dealing with a mad king, and but this withard wizard sucks. So he's like he's a shitty wizard, and so he tries to like get a badass warrior from the future that could probably be powerful enough to defeat this mad king because he's making everything a living nightmare. Summons this fucking underachieving soldier and fox up and it zaps a bunch of people from South Central gang members from different areas and stuff. So then they start taking over that time period and building garrisons and they start, you know, having all these like different gang wars in the medieval times, and that guy's like what the fuck, starts like getting blacksmiths to make them guns and fucking like bullets and ship and then there was like summons the type of attacks like, uh, drive by type ship you know where.
Speaker 5: We drive by is so so disrespectfully magical.
Speaker 1: Dude, we we were like the whole thing. We're just gonna call placeholder with gangs to Quest. We're like, I would probably call it gangs to Question.
Speaker 4: I think Gangster Quest is a great name.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 4: I've said this before, but I love this idea earnestly. I think it's genuinely a great idea.
Speaker 1: I would love for somebody to actually do it, like I don't need any credit for like just make it, like like if anybody wants.
Speaker 4: To experiencing it is all the credit I need.
Speaker 1: That's I would want that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean that's a great answer. Or I don't know.
Speaker 1: If I have a perfect game for me, it'd probably be like.
Speaker 3: Make Halo two again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, three is pretty perfect for me.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe a different setting of Balder's Gate three, like a different world.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: I genuinely just want more like a.
Speaker 1: Destiny game, but like Balder's Gate. That'd be amazing.
Speaker 4: I just want more systems driven.
Speaker 3: I want more games with systems that like build upon each other and interact with each other in ways that I can't predict. I think that's like the most fun I've ever had is like in any video game, is that shit is like realizing that, Like I think I remember when it clicked for me that like blowing up a warthog never happened the exact same way twice, Like it was always like it always flying some weird direction, or it would do some weird thing or would break in a certain way. That like that that tire's gone now and the tire goes this way and it interacts with something else, Like I want more shit like that, But it seems like a lot of things are like animation led or very static or very It's probably why I didn't really like a lot of uh, turn based RPGs really because a lot of that was like just kind of predetermined things happening in a certain order, and like maybe it wouldn't happen in the same way, but like eventually it would like very quickly, and so like it just didn't speak to me. I like the chaos of like realizing like what the fuck that does this and that ends up doing that? That's fucking sick, Like I'll everget Like I specifically remember this video that I saw that blew my mine where it's like if you have a flamethrow in Halo three and you set and you just shoot it in the air and you shoot a rocket through it, the rocket will catch fire, and if the rocket grazes another player, they'll catch fire as well. And I remember being like, this is fucking absolute and I love that shit, and I just want more of that. I don't even care. I don't even care in what context or what if it's a fucking RPG, if it's a fucking FPIS, if it's a fucking granted thought of type, I don't give a fuck. Red that's a great example of that too, Like, I've never seen the same exact thing happen in Red Dead more than once outside of like the cinematics and the and the the linear story parts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Gus, what makes what you're saying so much more exciting is that those are rules and physics that aren't explained, right, And I think that's what makes it so cool.
Speaker 3: It's not explained, it's not rigid, it's it's as unpredictable in some ways as like the real world can be. And it's just like, this is fucking cool. Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 1: There's like, yeah, the the in like a turn based or insertain even if they have like or just in a lot of RPGs, right, there will be undiscovered stuff. But usually most stuff is explained because well, you know, that's that's what's appealing to those types. It's like, oh, I want to know about what stacks with what what makes you like igniting stuff or this, Like you want to know all that shit. So I get that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't regret it. I think it's cool. But uh yeah, I love I love a good physics center. Oh uh, we talked about this in the last episode. But I'm curious about if this question builds, we'll start reading the name the whole get out of here. But uh, okay, here's yeah, all right whatever n words in Green Goblin edition Robes rode in. Uh, he says, hello, sluts, I'm sure you've heard the whole pirate software shit. So happening right now. We're recording Oh whoops, we're recording this, uh obviously immediately after the last episode, which we did talk about the stop killing games pirate software thing, so you're seeing this a little bit later. But anyway, he writes, and he says I'm sure you've heard about the whole Pirate software shits so happening right now? Uh So it taught me thinking, is there a YouTuber or content creator, et cetera that you guys used to follow until some crazy shit was uncovered that destroyed their reputation. While I never cared for Pirate myself, I've had shit luck when it comes to YouTubers, Boy in a Band, Channel five and old review Tech USA just the name of you. What happened with him? I don't really even know what happened with him. I feel like was his as bad as boyn of band and Channel five? I feel like as well.
Speaker 1: There is one allegation that might be but I don't know if it's there was just it wasn't like so this potentially this could have been bad, but people don't say Gtech USA. Some people found he had a a Google drive that had like pictures of like of of his I think it was a step kids. I don't think there were his kids, but a step kids and like bathing suits and stuff like that. And some people are a little bit like, what's this like exclusively not like in an album setting. I think there was other stuff in there. Two, but it was like it was I can't remember, So there was nothing proven, but people people thought like, why this is really weird kind of a thing. So it didn't really prove anything.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: The worst thing about him was probably the his mom asking him to help come calm down your kid and being like, no, I'm streaming kind of a thing, and like she's like calmly trying to ask, and he just won't fucking do it, like your kid's crying.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's kind of annoying.
Speaker 1: It was great that he just you know, started having mental breakdowns, uh, not ignoring obvious drama with the Dark Side Phil, like manufacturing shit with him. It just became a local. It was weird seeing it happened in real time. It was fucking crazy, dude.
Speaker 3: I'll never forget. There's a video of him. I can't remember if he's talking about Dark Side Phil or Keemstar whateverybody's like shouting in a mall food court. Have you seen that video of him?
Speaker 1: I did, and it was it was about I think it was about fuck. I do remember that. Damn damn, I do remember.
Speaker 3: Who was in the food court and he shouts like something like it was about the quartering the quarter is about.
Speaker 4: You know, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I think we might have talked about this on the on the This podcasts as well, But like, bro that that is the food court of the mall I worked in, I guess the galleria really, like very clearly like that. He's like screaming about the courting and I'm like, that's so funny. I used to get fucking lunch there after my fucking horrible shift at Sears. Yeah, it's crazy that mall is weirdly popular, like that wall weirdly shows.
Speaker 1: Up in a lot of a lot of people live in that general area, I know, but like, yeah, it could you could have collabsed with them way back of the day.
Speaker 3: I know, if only I had known until the shots that we don't take are sometimes better missed, right, sometimes better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, dude, there's a lot of YouTubers that have had some unfortunate sometimes it's not even like a fall for grace. They just suck now, you know. I feel like that was a big one for me, that's us for a lot of people, for way too many. Yeah, probably way too many that were just like you can tell who was there, who was like slightly annoyed by the people we made fun of. Yeah, and then who was there just specifically for clout and money and just to be terrible whatever.
Speaker 3: It is very very clear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're like, damn, a lot of you seemed very normal. What then happened? A lot a lot I had them mute a lot of people over the years, bro, great crazy people that I never thought i'd be like, oh you see, oh, okay, cool, you're crazy all of a sudden, Yeah, how did I not see this coming? How did you not see that? Yeah? It's I mean, how could you when people? Some people are really good at hiding their power levels? Right.
Speaker 5: I think every content creator I follow either I grow out of them, but then of them and I don't. I don't find anyone that's like been like apparently done some dumb ship Like Lily used to be a fan of just what you call Shane Dawson and then he just revealed to be like a magnanimous piece.
Speaker 1: Of ship and it's like, well do you I don't remember he was a shitty person. The cat I remember cat and then he had a I'm not saying that he sued your cat that was maybe like a song released about it on Spotify or something the.
Speaker 3: Cat and.
Speaker 1: But I know, I know he did.
Speaker 5: He did defend. He did defend like shitty people like constantly. Yeah, guys like defind whats his name?
Speaker 3: Oh, Jeffrey Star?
Speaker 5: That okay, months soon A piece of Star is a massive piece, right, okay? Fucking Tier three jackass, and here three is crazy trying to think you.
Speaker 1: Know Tier three. Funny thing is I used to think, uh, back in the day, like I was like, oh, sorry, god, he's onto something.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: He seems like a seems like a pretty smart guy.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, like I remember, and then you realize that it's just British accents.
Speaker 1: It probably didn't see the first thing when I saw him making a game, it was called like Necromancer or something like that. I was like this ship that was what is this? And then he never finished it. I think he was even like getting money for it or something. I was like, this guy sucks, and then it just got there's always an unfinished game?
Speaker 7: What is that?
Speaker 1: With that?
Speaker 3: Also, there's always like some unfinished video game that people have like donated too that like it is already. It was that grums one was also doing that same thing. Yeah, what's funny about Grums. One is that like he's always talking about how they're making women ugly in video games, and then like I think somebody has got like a model of one of the women in his games, and it's like, so shit, it's so shit because he can't do it.
Speaker 1: Of course, always talentless people doing this. It's always talentless hacks that are because they can't do anything.
Speaker 3: All they've ever done is commentate on politics, so they have no they have no external skills, they have nothing, and it's just like, what are you doing even why are you even trying to pretend like you're not just this right, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: You can see all like the other people who are like skillful, like they're doing other things and they're happy and they're having fun. You're like, oh you you're here, you were here, you you you dunked your foot into this like talent pool. You had fun with it, You're done with it. Now you're gonna do You're gonna do other things, and uh yeah, there's a lot of this is cool. The craziest thing was just how many people were just racist. That was the thing that like I don't know if they got co opted or because there was even like, oh, there's this guy that was making a bunch of parodies, the guy that made the uh I think he made a music. No, he made a metal version of that chatele A song. You remember. He made a metal version of that. I was like, oh, it was pretty cool. And they turned out that there's a guy named Ash that would make a bunch of art. He made a bunch of art for me, and he would refuse payments. I try to give him money every time, and one time he trieked me into paying one of his other friends for a project. He's like, fine, here's my PayPal email with somebody else's he told me. Afterwards, I'm like, you fucking asshole. But this guy is like, oh, I stopped working with that one dude because he turns out he's a fucking white supremacist. And I'm like, hit why. I was like him too, like just what's happening? It is so weird?
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, cool stuff. Last question and then we'll get the fuck out of here, because I don't know if I haven't, I really don't think I have an answer, honestly, Like, I never really like followed YouTubers that deeply and to the I guess the only one that I can think of is like maybe like the Rooster Teeth stuff, because I remember when I think Ryan Haywood, I think was one of the guys at Rooster Teeth they got like outed for doing some crazy shit. But that's a weird one because even in the context of me liking Rooster Teeth or specifically like that segment of people, I also just kind of didn't like him, like before I knew anything. Like I remember when he showed up and I was like, you just you're you're not really that interesting. Yeah, you kind of bogged down everything here. And so when it came out that he was like a monster to me, that was like very validating because I was like.
Speaker 4: Always felt like I knew. Uh So, I don't know if I have a good answer.
Speaker 1: I guess a real answer would just be H three for me actually, because that was a commentary that was like, oh yeah, genuine big fan.
Speaker 4: But it's true. We met right also we met him.
Speaker 1: We met him to hang out and stuff, had multiple conversations about him and stuff like it, and then he just he's crazy. Now he's crazy. He's a crazy person, Like he said, you even allegedly think he's on some type of uppers and I agree.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's why I said allegedly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I already covered it fair, fair, fair, So I just think it's also I do want to say that it's like, I think it's a fairly reasonable assumption to make it based on that sniffing, like it's kind of wild.
Speaker 1: It's and you, like you said it was not. He used to cough a lot, but he said I think he had good as well. You talking about his acid reflux and shit like that. Gird, Yeah, gird.
Speaker 3: It sounds stupid, It sounds dumb as what it is. But last one, last one of them, last one and them we'll read the names, uh Derek not Chavin, his innocent hatschtag freem road. And he says, suggestion. Now, I'm reading this because not because I think it's dumb or a bad suggestion, but because something about this bothers me, and I wonder if you'll be able to tell me what it is. Suggestion for solo episodes, please, if you can get a second person, the dynamic is fun. For example, Lily being in Kingston's really elevates it for me. No, so what bothers me about this if you were to guess, I actually don't know. I mean, here's a suggestion for this solo episode.
Speaker 1: Solo solo. Yeah, it took me. I got it as soon as you started answering they should.
Speaker 3: They should be not solo episode.
Speaker 1: It should be a duo. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like, and look, I don't think it's a bad idea necessarily, Like sure, if that's possible, but like they're not solo episodes at that point, they're just they're just like a different this that episode was episode. I mean, that's fine, Like I don't have again, that's fine. Yeah, but like it's just a funny thing to be, Like, I would love the solo episode so much more if they weren't solo episodes.
Speaker 1: There they're more geared towards one of us.
Speaker 4: But we could bring our eye, we could I could bring my fucking dog on.
Speaker 1: That would be cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what she sounds like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, torture. I saw torture Jojo on the next extra Emily. It was fun. It was actually a fun time. I'll call my gaggle of sluts and one guys. Camera angle was kind of funny, though, I just didn't have the space for the camera. It was just like, you guys were like very like much at the bottom. There was like a lot of space kind of on top. That's funny, Like you guys look like you guys were like, it looks pretty sure, it's good.
Speaker 3: It adds to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good. I like it.
Speaker 3: But and he also has so he had a suggestion and his last question is any films you guys are interested in that are coming out soon. The only one that I thought I can think of his Superman. Honestly, I'm curious what I.
Speaker 1: Was just coming out. Fantastic, Yeah, Superman. I'm gonna that movie looks cool him.
Speaker 5: It's the movie with the with Marlon Wayne and the guy that was in that one Land episode that like really fair skinned black guy.
Speaker 3: Fair skin black man.
Speaker 4: Oh you know what I want to say, I want to see weapons.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that looks weird.
Speaker 3: I only saw like the teaser images and it's like it's just people running. You've seen the you've seen it, right. It was just like the premises, like kids just kind of one night, a bunch of kids just run into the woods and just never heard from again. But yeah, maybe, but the teaser image is awesome because it's just it's security footage of like like ring camera footage of like just kids just literally just running out into the dark at at like three am or something.
Speaker 4: It's like, it's fucking mega.
Speaker 1: Earie, it's weird. Some is coming for them to be to run nothing paranormal ship. Couldn't make me do that as a little kid.
Speaker 3: That makes it so settle, and it's it does a good job of just like making it that's such a mundane thing, but like they do a good job of making that scary. So like, I don't know, that movie might suck, but it seems interesting. I think it's also the if I'm not mistaken, if I remember story correctly, Key and Peel, the guy who does the horror movies who Jordan Peel, He wanted to direct it and want he auctioned, like he wanted that script and his manager failed to get it for.
Speaker 1: Him, and so he fired his manager for him. How did he fail?
Speaker 3: Because I think he can I think I don't know. I think you can bid on I really don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, offers to people, Yeah, I understand that I have, but like there are some agents are fucking horrendous. It's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that sounds to me like it was probably like a last strack kind of thing where it's just like I don't like you really anyway, But yeah, that looks really fucking interesting. It might even be out there. I don't really know.
Speaker 1: You have a problem with that. Where's the kid's cell phones? They should have flashlights, and you know, kid never parts with his phone. They should twenty eight days, they're just all fucking I don't I don't know twenty years.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen twenty eight Oh yeah that's out now.
Speaker 3: I want to see it.
Speaker 1: I didn't even I didn't even finish Weeks, so I mean it would all the way.
Speaker 3: Apparently you don't have to finish to do any of them. Apparently, aren't they all like kind of self contained kind of They're.
Speaker 1: All like progression is on the same on the same series, like it all in the same.
Speaker 3: Wars, not the same characters, right, because I don't remember much of Weeks, but I remember I remember days. I remember the beginning of that was Sillyan Murphy, right, yeah, kill Killian Murphy. Silliyan Murphy's not a fucking clown. He's an Italian clown.
Speaker 1: That's a long time ago.
Speaker 5: Wow, Yeah, that one came out, because I remember the first one came out and then the second one came out way long ago too.
Speaker 3: And I was like, well, they shot that movie right before nine to eleven. I'm pretty sure, because like that was how they were able to shoot that empty London thing?
Speaker 1: Was that?
Speaker 3: Like was that like nobody you could just do that before then, Like you could just rent out a street and just like flip a car and nobody gave a ship, but not like after nine eleven they were like, you can't do that now.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting, you can't like Londoners like just left right. They were like, oh scary, I don't want to able to hit big Ben.
Speaker 4: Flying a flying a flying at seven forty seven and a big bend.
Speaker 1: Oh what time is it?
Speaker 3: Fuck?
Speaker 4: What time is it?
Speaker 3: No Australian abody, big Bean, big Bean. I really love that I've struck big Bean.
Speaker 1: I reckonized where he fucked up?
Speaker 4: Oh dude, you know what you know.
Speaker 3: You don't think you would love I stumbled across this like so Michael Cusack obviously yeah, one half of a Smiling Friends. Yeah, along with Zach Hadel. He has this other I don't know if it's a show or if it's like under his network or whatever.
Speaker 4: But it's called like.
Speaker 3: It's it's some three it's only three episodes right now, but it's it's an animated like little show about like it's called like Crocodile and Cube in the studio, and it's just like a crocod I don't want to talking cube making music, but it's like the whole thing is like it's like legitimately like they're in a studio and it's like that the dynamic between like a vocalist or like an instrumentalist and the engineer. Yeah, and it's so fucking spot on. It's crazy, like it's like it's it's hard to explain, but it's really like it's really fucking good. I highly recommend it for people listening to you, especially if you're audio, if you're an audio person and you've made music, or you've been if you're familiar with studio work at all, Like it's the type of people that you are going to come across in that environment is so so weird and so accurate. It's it's fucking mega good. I'll see if I can find it and send it to you because you'd get a kick out of it. That's like an audio guy. But wow, I kind of really sing. I can't sing, I'm not you.
Speaker 1: He was getting a star finally on the Hollywood.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he fucking deserves it.
Speaker 1: Fucking finally, he deserved it since the thing.
Speaker 3: Quite frankly, he was like shocked.
Speaker 1: He didn't know. I say, oh, look at him and then he dies. Don't say that. I don't joke about him him.
Speaker 5: I love this man so much. He is my favorite actor period. He is my favorite person in Hollywood. I I really, man, when I got this to meet, I should have said more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't want to. I didn't want to say crying. Yeah, he's like, hey, kid, stup crying silver throat, you know, Yeah, I love that. I love it.
Speaker 3: That's his name.
Speaker 1: You had to explain it to people.
Speaker 3: But we're gonna read the twenty five dollar up names now. Thank you guys for stopping by. We're doing this is a shorter episode just because we you know, we're doing two in it in a day. Yeah, there's not much to talk about. We touched on a lot of the main topics. Wanted to get some questions out of the way.
Speaker 1: I'm sure nine to eleven Part two will happen once we're done. Yeah, and then we'll be like three weeks late to it. Thanks for stopping by again. PATRONA concepts is stark tank snark tank dot shot for some new merch and uh.
Speaker 3: All that jazz. Uh count me down.
Speaker 1: Oh no that Uh, the persons not even gonna be Arab. But he's gonna crash some ship into whatever the pick a building. He's gonna say, free Palestine, and then he's gonna have like a Zohan shirt on. He's gonna like two Birds one stone, Yeah, have.
Speaker 3: Aoron shirt on. Uh, he'll have an I'm with her bracelet.
Speaker 1: Just just taking shotzer.
Speaker 3: He's not even the picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it'll be good. Like, oh see, this is why we can't trust the Palestinians. Uh, Zoron can't be trusted. It's just gonna and then it'll still give Trump more points because whenever attack happens, the president just gets more popular, even they don't do anything.
Speaker 3: The arguments happening right now are so fucking bewilderingly stupid. I'm really staggered.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. It really is. You shouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 3: I'm not like you are I know what you mean.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean. It's I feel you. I'm right there with you.
Speaker 3: I'm shocked from the perspective of like a younger me, you know what I mean, Like I think, like I'm not surprised, but if I were to show this to like fifteen year old Chris or like seventeen year old Chris, he would he would not believe me. He would think I was fucking with it because like even just like the whole the what is it the all these gay people like marching for palace time, but like they would fucking kill you. Oh, like they don't even approve your lifetime. It's like, why does that matter? Why does that matter at all?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just grasping at straws to say anything.
Speaker 3: This black guy hates me, so like if slavery is re stated, I guess I won't care, Like what do you be?
Speaker 1: Oh, you know he doesn't like it's it is, it's so immediately dumb. So it's like, okay, So it's really what they're doing is they're showing their ass by being like, oh, I don't like anything. That's why I don't care about any of y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's also like I have no principles, so like I could care less of something I disapprove. It is happening to people that I don't like. It's insane.
Speaker 1: They don't have it's insane people. They feignt is a Christian too, they say christis key. It's insane. They faint, they faint, like the.
Speaker 5: The only thing about the Bible that I can respect is every depiction just Christ is him being a great human being. And then these motherfuckers choose the following about him, and then they don't follow his his literal tenets of being just a decent person.
Speaker 1: And it's like, you guys, are is a pussy social It's Marxists every you know, every every they think it's all interchanging.
Speaker 4: That Mark Levin the being like he's an leon, because he'd be like.
Speaker 1: Oh, a free palace side, like stop bombing God's children, and then they would be like crucifying. Immediately, they would they would crucified so fat they'd be like, oh, I'm so First the Jeans would come back and they be like, I'm so sorry that you got crucified Jews, and then just ten minutes later they would crucify. Listen, he'd be like maybe we should stop hurting people for no reason.
Speaker 3: And the way that I feel about it is genuinely like I I would love to see somebody on TV just make the siments like no. I believe Israel. I believe Israel is the right to exist, and I think, in fact, I think Israelities are God's chosen people. And they are in fact so clearly God's chosen people. Then they need our help, right, God will need any of our money. I think I'll if their God's chosen people, he'll he'll definitely vouch for them.
Speaker 4: So like I think, I think they'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Somebody, get the nails, get the get the get the boats, go.
Speaker 3: To home depot and get wood. Ah ship, they're all closed because we're arrested everybody who works at them.
Speaker 1: Ah fuck ship. What do we do?
Speaker 3: Jesus?
Speaker 1: Can you make some matter?
Speaker 3: Mean?
Speaker 1: Can you make someone for us to then crucify?
Speaker 3: Can you hear this wine? Can you hear this water into across too daily YouTube?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I guess I don't know.
Speaker 1: Forgive them Father for forgiving them what they do again insane.
Speaker 4: Guess, But forgive them Father for they somehow still do not know what they do.
Speaker 2: The big thing is that there, shut up, shut up, ouch ouch yet again, out yet again, alas alas forgive. Then is the biggest nightmare for them because of the fact that he just he just has socialist views, and they're like, that's really bad, and it's like it's really bad until he gets in there and does things, and then people are like, oh, that's better.
Speaker 3: It's not even fucking it's democratic. Socialism and socialism are not the same. It is crazy whatever. Yeah, we all know this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, anyone listening should know this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's fine anyway. Calt me down three two one The Dead Spider Chris is Uncle Ronald Reagan, Delta Gamma MC Brainworm. The Esoteric Order of Unemployed Diddlers literally fed this toddler last week. Why is it still crying?
Speaker 4: Squimp his bugs?
Speaker 3: Clamuel Esquire the third you ser guild Master Snart Tanks hung As Beetle Girl.
Speaker 4: You boys talk about food often.
Speaker 3: Maybe a food related extra Amma might be tasty. Colin Moriarty, Oh my god, they just killed crilling you bastards or bamba be like, uh let me be spear. I Am going to kill them with the mortar. Jackal jackal. It's a jackal. I think it's a jackal. A jackal jackal gay low combat evolved two rats in a trench coat. Sam Porter bitches something gay something something gay beetles. I don't know any more, reckless rhinos of slok Er two. Why so, Dirpy Chris? If you're Hispanic, then why don't you have a fat ass crably shrimpsen Pictchilome and the the han u Kin and yahwe Jerobi beatlefucker twelve thousand, five hundred and seventy seven, the fucker of two thousand, five hundred and seventy seven beatles Domo nation. What the fuck is going on with those naked ass wiping bears? Is fetish Derek not Chovin is innocent, hashtag freeim fondled by a carney at the ferris Wheel. On the ferris wheel, round eyed Asian, now able to say the N word and with pride month being over, gay beatle dentist filling swens ravine sized tooth gap with coarse beetles, Seamen veneers, Jake Hole gay actor Michael Douglas. You got that dog in you while I'm in a dog. We ain't the same blonde, blue eyed German physicist heavily down in sweedene scientific education sticks. Did you mound?
Speaker 1: Buddy?
Speaker 3: Giancarlo Esposito spoke at my school, not kidding, he's kind of legitimately insane. Snart tank nuclear expert saying Velveta with a hard R like Velveder, thug Zilla two thousand versus Supernet and yahu Altima Gta five swing set glitch on some Mario Bros.
Speaker 4: Shit after the bill passed?
Speaker 3: Damn what does that mean? Oh I see, I know what you mean? Wahoo wahoo indeed?
Speaker 1: Oh damn magang No, it's it's the old game over ye, like when you would die.
Speaker 3: It sounds kind of like it kind of sounds like it does sound a little bit like uh jack w f M, fuck Toyota, the lame cuts winning every rally this year, and fuck that French uh freak Ogier called racist because of the scumbag shirt parenthesis true out of my way. You can't see he's gonna eat my can't you see he's gonna eat my butt? H three gay men by match bot match cocks plenty. The next time Kickson spoil something, bite his dick, big meaty stinks Canola. Joe teamed up with Pizza Time Maryland Monroe most definitely pegged JFK Dan Dandy Andy, leader of the Spiderfucker Party, Crillon and Kingpin and the debate in stain in the meme, Stain in stain, in the stain, he big bad Beetleborg smok Or smoking kingson gids. Fuck Israel Tell and tel aviv I said fuck him too. Your mother should have been pushed down the stairs when you carried you death Randing three Cojmas search for more feet. Lily's brother steers the car with the car's radio knobs. Kevin Durant's feet stop killing gays. Fuck you, I'm paying my TV license, bitch, mister pants send Pike. Chris's eyes are so fuckable. Ooh you gay fuck face, unstoppable cardboard pie. I replaced the RS on my Dodge Ram with w's and now my engine sounds like take on me, hot to go, fog g O T Bros. I'm so gay. I fuck men's holes. Duck Dynasty Warriors, The Hidden The Hidden Genius of calling people I don't like the N word.
Speaker 4: A retrospective video essay.
Speaker 3: That's It's a good one, squeezing my balls like a clown nose. Empire of Silence. Can we get five big booms for tel Aviv Boom boom boom boom boom, Blue Magenta rung out like towels by my Blue and Magenta wrung out like powels by Michael Vick. Imagine saying grape instead of rape. Uh search Peter Lori Fish Battle. Adam ruins everything, but it's super. It's a super Adam mom striking the northern coast of the United States, shirt of tooth gap taking up half his front teeth. Smitch she the kid. Doctor Octopus is gay, evil twin, Doctor Cock, No puss, foul tarnish to meet Tink, Miguan Tae Kingston's Life, Indiana Jones and the Jerking of the Crystal penis my new D and D weapon plus four bludgeting Hamster in a sock yush in a New York accident. I'm scared of shark, so I always swim at a gun. Uh listen to them, the children of the Night. Was we come? They make in the ultra fag Craig the Canadian. Every day we straight further from the damn train CJ. It's your boy, Shawnee Dee, and thank God for Asian women, and thank God for Stellaru, Stellar Blade Nude Mods, Come Shot Gaming tm HA Snpiker is a Champagne socialist, a market plier fan selling is selling brazene on eBay if you want to try it. By the way, got some Chris was right using the remote from click to pause time. Coke kingson from head to toe and come and resume time, and then watch what happens from afar Uh Lily leaving Kingston for a jinx. Kingston comes to terms with his games, and he finally hooked up between his dad. Non no no, no, no no no no getting niggy with it. Drip mh Lord of All Drip, multiple gay Beatles, several Ernie Falmer, Salacious Crumb running the train on Kingsey for spoiling the exhibition in thirty three, Beatle Hooker in his beetle fishnets sucking beetle dick for beatle meth so much Obi want to blow me so so gape They call him slip in Jimmy Kremlin The Gremlin five hundred thousand page manifesto about Leslie Swen the amazing digital circuses peak right now, Harry wrecked him. Kingston Hure would be like imagine, imagine if SpongeBob instead of one about square bands, it was sponging nig Gabob. He's so good, dude, Oh my god, Waste five eighty three. Swing, please wake up. You've been at a come for two years. You fell and hit your head getting a blunkin at the Furry con Peppini Brothers Jeffrey Epstein in the Minecraft, and we would be like I am Stein, Doc Donkerson the Colon. Swing's Last Your pp Gay Christmas album win OKC with the highest point differential in NBA history, and people want to be like Lugens Dorts.
Speaker 4: Was too rough on d bitch, shut up? Maybe fishy I mean lesbian.
Speaker 3: Poopa poop poop poop poop poop poop, poop, shit poop. John Strickland Merks, eighteen eighty nine. My favorite Doctor Hartman bid is when he's prescribing Viagara as antidepressions pre.
Speaker 4: Ras Blake eight ninety six.
Speaker 3: I got lockjaw doing the graveyard chips at the lock at the Dick's Sucking Factory, and all I got was lockjaw as previously mentioned, Net and Yaho sounds like the guy from Arby's Ads. I took her in my attic and I franked it all. Timeline gears too, where Dom finds his decrepit wife and precedes the blourer backout. Instead, a blower brains out Sweeney, spoils my parents' death, then kills them. Creator of the transparent cleaning metal on YouTube. Look that up to ask Goopy jerking it with so much lotion. My ball stopped being wrinkley, my AirPod died at work, and my phone played the RFK worm barrel bit out loud. It's now my pharmacist does the RFK voice. Young Colin hanging himself on a cneiling fan, Harry Nobbler and the throat of GAG's caband by Nicki Ziggy can fat Ethan Klein be called as a witness against ozempic cocaine eathing glene strike Carn twenty five dollars for you because I'm killing the game right now, Pirate Software, Let's go Sorry, Miss Jackson Badly Brave who who's New York nick a Theory needs help blowing his webinar hell three penis name from Melphis one and rounding out our list.
Speaker 4: Cal Kolinsky fucking tweet rounding out our list.
Speaker 3: King of Haab Pazard. That was the fastest we've done credits in a long time.
Speaker 1: A real steady one.
Speaker 3: I saw Kyle Kolinsky tweet that too. Fucking Trump opening his asses JD.
Speaker 1: Van Trump's fucking Boodyo. Man, I'm telling you it's it's it's Mario Bros. Time.
Speaker 3: It's Mario Brothers time.
Speaker 4: Ray Yeah, man, thanks for thanks for stopping.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 3: Sorry for the shorter episode again. We'll be back up to a normal next week. We just had to catch up.
Speaker 4: But we'll see you again on the next episode of the stark Tank Podcast.
Speaker 3: Remember star tank dot com uh or not start dot com, patronic const to snark Tank and snark tank dot shot for merch. Go over there, join some of our tears. Add add your name to our listed names. At the end of the show. Ask us some questions, give us some suggestions, give us some stories, all sorts of ship. So uh yeah, we'll we'll see you on the next episode. Bye, bye do it.
Speaker 1: We were you prone. Bye