Speaker 1: Hey, there, it's willed. Because of the nature of our show, sometimes technology decides to play rough with us, and this includes the episode you're about to listen to. Because our guest is so connected to Spirit, seems, Spirit thought it'd be fun to force us to use a different recording platform than the when we usually use, you know, the one that gives us the very best audio quality you've come to expect from us. So at some points in this interview you may notice some audio clipping that comes from the fact that we recorded this on the public Internet instead of on our preferred platform. We feel it's still a really great content that we wanted you to have, so we're releasing it here for you as is. Thanks for being a listener, and we hope that you enjoy the episode. Take Karen, When you're not feeling well? What do you do?
Speaker 2: I sitting around I'm not feeling well, try to sleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. But when you get really when you're really not feeling well, what do you do?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It depends on how I'm not Who do you go see?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't usually go see a doctor, even though I should.
Speaker 1: Where most people when they don't feel well, they go to a doctor, right, and then the doctor gives you medicine to help you feel better, and you're on your way. Except sometimes that medicine oohy, that medicine and gives you some side effects. Right, oh yeah, yeah, So some people say that Eastern medicine is definitely the way to go instead. Now we've even spoken to someone that's shared all the wonderful benefits of valu, your vata and all that kind of stuff, right yep, But now we're hearing that maybe Eastern medicine is not always the best way to go for some people. So what do you do when neither Eastern nor Western medicine seems to fit the bill?
Speaker 2: You find the perfect combination.
Speaker 1: On this episode, we're going to answer just that, once and for all, the internal question should Eastern or Western medicine be your exclusive go to? My name is Will and I'm, unlike bulderin Scully, both want to believe. So we've embarked in a journey of discovery.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Skepticians Classic. You are listening to classic skepticians.
Speaker 1: Welcome to our version of a walkdown Memory Lane as we present classics from the skeptic metaphysician Library, warts and all. Karen, Yes, how's that book? I got here?
Speaker 2: Which one?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: The Meditation of Dummies book.
Speaker 2: It's it's a lovely book.
Speaker 1: It is a lovely The dust cover is quite nice.
Speaker 2: It is quite nice.
Speaker 1: Yes, have you heard that there's writing inside of it?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I am trying to work on my psychic abilities. Hmmm, and just know what's in that book? Oh well, not reading it?
Speaker 1: That would be impressive.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't it.
Speaker 1: Sadly, it is ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 2: You're not supportive.
Speaker 1: Because you have to meditate in order to develop your psychics.
Speaker 4: Not necessarily, people are born with them. Well, I could just be still sleepy, and if I meditate, will sleep even longer. Maybe I need some coffee.
Speaker 1: Time to wake up. Interview after interview after interview, everyone's talked about the fact that meditation is so important for any kind of spiritual wakening.
Speaker 2: Okay, you want to hear the truth of the fact of the matter of the whatever.
Speaker 1: As long as something in there makes sense.
Speaker 2: I don't like being told what to do. I never have.
Speaker 4: I don't do well with self help books, don't I've just never I don't know what it is. But even as a kid, I would just, you know, just because that's your way, it doesn't mean it has to be my way. And probably I'm wrong, but that's just you.
Speaker 1: Know, so let me just get this my head around this. That way, you're saying you don't want to read a self help book because it feels like someone's telling you what to do. Or is it that you don't want to read the book because I've given it to you, you don't want to do what I ask you to do?
Speaker 2: No? No, it's more like.
Speaker 1: Is it that all of our experts are telling you that you that you have to meditate, and therefore you are fighting the fact that you got to meditate because you don't want them to tell you what to do.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: I just think that everyone's experience is very individual, and I'm just having mine.
Speaker 1: The non meditative experience.
Speaker 2: Hey, I think I have done pretty well for myself without you know, following exactly your plan.
Speaker 1: You know, you can't just rest on your angel Laurels Karen.
Speaker 2: Ha ha ha.
Speaker 1: You need to actually take action.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I am taking action. You just I just don't tell you everything.
Speaker 4: Oh, speaking of telling someone everything, Yeah, why don't we listen to this interview.
Speaker 1: Fine, Welcome to the Skeptic Metaphysitions. I'm Will and I'm Karen, and today we're tackling the big questions to help us navigate the tricky waters of East versus West. We have a shaman who certified in acupressure sacral healing and is a Tibetan Reiki mass and she uses intuitive life guidance to channel the truth behind all the secrets of her client's problems. Please, welcome to the show, Amy J. Harris. Amy, so so so glad to finally have you on our show. We've been in communication for a long long time, and you've been super engaged with us for a long time. So it's really wonderful to finally be able to see you face to face and say hello.
Speaker 5: It's my honor and pleasure. I'm so happy to be here. Thank you for inviting me and then inviting me again and.
Speaker 1: Again and again. And it's not been in all fairness, it has not been on your end. It's been on ours. Universe has conspired against us, and it almost conspired against us today too, but we pushed through and here we are. Here, we are all the gremlins.
Speaker 5: See and sometimes that's all you have to do in life. I tell people, if you really, really really want something, I have a theory it takes eleven times. If it's something you've decided you want, it takes eleven times sometimes, so don't it on the tenth. So here we are in the eleventh time.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you've been watching the show or listening to the show for a while. You've seen our Instagram posts and you see my eleven elevens. Is that why you're saying it takes eleven times?
Speaker 4: Is that.
Speaker 5: It's my Like I said, it's my theory. It's my theory based on though there is a basis I did read, maybe like a decade ago, that it takes. Uh. If you want to establish a habit like exercise or you know, eating healthier, you have to do something eleven times in order to establish your habit. So to me, a manifestation is a habit. And so if I want to manifest something, I give it eleven tries. If it hasn't happened by eleven tries, it's not messyvy, but most of the time it is.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, Well, I love your answer, but I think I might like mind just a little bit more because you know it's a it's a little more cosmic. But here we go.
Speaker 5: Well, if you want to get cosmic, here we go with that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we are all about the cosmic. So when we spoke, you said that you've never had more downloads in preparation for any interview in your life. So I gotta tell you, I am super excited to hear what these downloads are. And since we're talking about Eastern and Western medicine, let's go ahead and tackle the topic. Okay, Eastern versus Western medicine. What makes the best type of medicine in your estimation?
Speaker 5: One word both?
Speaker 1: So we're fourming us into the interview and already have given away all the answers.
Speaker 5: Just leave it there. There will be many, many, many many more questions, So we're gonna get into that word both. So Eastern and Western healing techniques must be used in tandem for overall well being. In the Eastern healing rounds, we refer to Western medicine as allopathic their medical pharmacology. These are allopathic medicines, allopathic techniques. We believe that they are treating symptoms. Right, you go to the doctor and then say what's wrong, and you come up with your laundry list of symptoms, and then what do they do. They take a guess, right, they said, Okay, we think it's this, and then you get test A, and then if it's not that, you get test to B, so on and so forth. And some people, unfortunately, will tell you they've had a three Z and they still don't know what's wrong. So my technique is a little different. In the Eastern realm, in general, we say that we are healing at the cellular level, and as a shaman, I'm not You can tell me what your symptoms are, that's fine, but I am less concerned with the symptoms then I am with my intuitive or psychic empathing that happens in my treatment room, where literally I'm looking at the parts of your body before you even tell me what's wrong, because I feel the energy. There's a block here, there's a block there, right, So we I think most people it's pretty mainstream by now the word key, which is you know the energy of the body, and within the body there are energy points and there are meridians. If you're familiar with acupuncture, I do acupressure. It's the same basis. I'm just not using needles. I'm using my fingers or elbows, you know, to make pressure points on the body.
Speaker 1: Way for no needles.
Speaker 5: I know that's what I'm like. Well, I haven't gotten to school to do like the thing that's covered under you know, health insurance. It would be nice, right, But I am not for needles. Although I did a blood donation recently and saved to life, so that was exciting. But other than that, other than that, I don't really want to do needles. So I'm with you. So we are not treating the symptoms as much as empathing what's going on not just in the body. But I'm also very concerned with what the brain is doing. And pretty much everyone these days as well knows that it's very much mind over matter. People have healed their cancer just believing that they were going to heal their cancer. There are books on it all over the world. So I am very concerned with what is going on in your head when you're in my treatment room. If you've decided you have something and you're never getting rid of it, and guess what you're never getting rid of, it doesn't matter what I do, and it doesn't matter what the top surgeons of the world do. You will hang on to that sucker. Even if they alleviate the symptoms for whatever period of time, you will continue to have symptoms or you will resolve your symptoms temporary and then down the line it will present itself again. Because you have incorporated that into your memory. It's what you want. You're not releasing it. So all of those things are concerning to an Eastern healer. I can walk you through just basically. You know what it would look like without showing you. I hope one day I'll be able to get one of you guys if you swing by Pennsylvania in my treatment room for a free treatment.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, we were just there like five years ago. But you know, I was so close looking for.
Speaker 5: Two you do so you know, like I said, just like with Western doctors, they do come in the clients and they have their symptoms, so they start talking about them almost right away, even though they don't need to do that. It is useful information.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: A lot of times they're coming to you because they have not had success in with doctors and hospitals and chiropractors, you name it. They've they've done the insurance thing. And it's it's not happening. So they show up in my room, and you know, they may even have had a little bit of improvement, but things are persisting. And so I will listen to what they say. I take it all in. It's information, But right away I start to do this, or I start to do this, and I'm already empathing that what they've gone through either mattered to some extent or didn't matter at all, because that's not the problem. Like, for just a brief example, even outside of my treatment room, my sister told me she had all kinds of issues. You know, I'm not going to tell you what they are obviously right confidentiality, But it was me who diagnosed the correct diagnosis because I was going like this the whole time. She's telling me what the doctors were saying and what they were doing. I was like, no, no, no, no, no no. And I've known her my whole life, right, So she's my younger sister. So I told her what it was. And you know, she tends to family members ten in general, not to believe me, you know, because I'm their family. I don't really believe them either. That's fine, Like fair is fair, so I said, just take it back, take it back to the doctor. Let her do that. There's a test for that, right, Like, there's an app for that. There's a test for that. Have them test it. Guess what I was? Right? So I'm bat in a thousand so far with my clients and my family members on the things that are wrong that their doctors are not resolving.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, wait, wait to address that for a second. You're banning a thousand, which means you're one hundred percent accurate on.
Speaker 5: So far and they're not like, knock on wood, literally knock on everything. So far, that's way everyone else is failing. I'm succeeding. But that's just because I mean, I just brush it off because I'm a psychic, right, so I get information that is from the universe.
Speaker 1: Can't you can't brush that. It's one hundred percent success, right, you can't just brush that off. That's that's remarkable, Karen. We're we're headed to Pennsylvania. Yeah, we're on our way, are you kidd mean that's fantastic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's going well so far. Right, eleven years and a successful practice is good? So wow, what I have them do is and the nice thing about me is you don't have to get naked. You keep your clothes lunch.
Speaker 1: Oh no, forget it. I'm not going to Pennsylvania now.
Speaker 5: In my dream, keep your clothes on. And after we're having our little chat and I'm doing some probably some light reiki. After I've intuited what I think is going on. Now, my hands are moving, like you know, to your energy points. I usually start with the crown and the throat. A lot of people have communication issues and have you know, either third eye blockages, headaches, things that are going on in this arena where the crown chakra is expanding. We can get into that in a whole other podcast. But but I start to do the reiki and then I start to speak words in Sanskrit, and this, I believe initiates a direct channel to ancient Tibet and I am a Tibetan reiki master. I went to get certified in what everyone gets certified in, which is usui reiki, and that's what everyone is right. So that's what I thought I was doing. And the reiki master who was training me said when she was attuning me at the end, she said, I'm being told to attune you as a I'm giving a double master. I'm tuning you to Tibetan reiki, and I said, I don't even know what that is, but okay, I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to ask what's the difference between you Sue method and the Tibetan method.
Speaker 5: You Sue is Japanese and Tibetan is right, you know, just like difference, right, But I mean Tibetan is older. It is believed, and so that goes right in line with Chinese medicine. Five thousand years old, I do sheats to Aci pressure. This all goes back five thousand years, so it's it's believe to be older. I'm not going to go back and forth with people on it because I wasn't around at the time either of those times.
Speaker 1: So that you remember, like Jesus Christ was a guy, right, but it did all those things happen?
Speaker 5: Did he walk on water?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 5: Maybe I wasn't there. So the way I look at it is I kind of I just laugh at it all. I'm like, yeah, this is all really old stuff. But when she said you're going to be a Tibetan raki master, I know that's different than what happens with everybody else in the class. And she saw a picture on her third eye of a fire serpent. So she said that was my personal raiki symbol. I don't even know I'm supposed to talk about that, but I don't care. I'm talking about it. Want to know. It was like cool. You know, inquiring minds want to know, so that all happened, and so I do. I do use that first because it's it's a good way to just start to, as you said earlier, just massively download the information that I need to have a starting point. Because even though I heard about all the symptoms and all the things that were wrong, I don't necessarily believe it. I want to hear from their guides. We say guides, right, So let's talk about that for a minute. Everybody's definitions of guides are different. Okay, some people just have God. They are religious. God is where it's at. I love God, right, but I'm not under a particular dogma. I believe in God. I love the word. It's great. I believe in all gods for all people. So and thank God because grow I literally have to listen to whatever guides show up. Okay, so maybe Jesus has showing up for that person because they've been just you know, talking to Jesus their whole life, Like I get to talk to Jesus. That's cool, and you know, like great. So it could be that it could be their ancestors who have passed on. I've had ghosts come in and I'll say, like my long term client, I said to her, the last time I saw, I said, your grandmother's here. I said, this is the grandmother on your maternal side. I was specific about it, and she said, oh yeah, well she had this problem too, And then I start to get other information, right, so now I know it's hereditary, which was not something that was offered. So these things start to you know, the puzzle pieces start to fit together a little bit with the help of the guides. I really am grateful. And then is a wonderful guy. I'm miss Santa Little. So you can see my belly right right here in your gut, you have your gut instinct. That's where your intuition comes from. It is the third chakra, that nice yellow color, nice and yummy yellow bright where you are vibing things right like you get an intuitive hit and you feel like it's this or that, So it's that express the expression you can't see the forest for the trees, so that person cannot ask their own intuition what's up. They can say, is that, doctor Wright, am I going the right direction? Because they're just, you know, nervous, they're stressed out about the condition. So I can, with the help of their guides and just my own natural born and passibility, connect the outer source to the inner source, which is what's going on in your gut. Okay, your gut instinct and inner your inner voice basically, and I take those two things together, and I give you a lot of information while this is going on. By the way, some words are coming. Sometimes they're coming in Sanskrit, sometimes they're coming in English. Sometimes they're coming in whatever language they speak. Week some semblance of fifteen different languages, three fluently. The rest of them just dribs and drabs. But I can give them words in various languages. So and sometimes they come that way, so I have no choice. They speak the word when they speak to the word, and you'll know this from being attuned to reiki. And a two min occurs, something happens that shifts the brain around speaking that word. It starts to heal this area where you may not have been able to tell people what's going on with your ailment. Maybe you're embarrassed, maybe you really just don't know how to go about it. Whatever, any of that is that starts to heal. The ability to speak on it is so important. To be vulnerable about it if you want people to help you is vital. So all of that starts to heal, and then I will start to move on after they've spoken a word or two to where I believe these pressure points are the various areas in the body that are needing some release so that the energy can move and flow better.
Speaker 1: You intuit a lot of these things, and then you start kind of a treatment process. But then you send them to their Western medicine to get confirmation. And then do they come back to you or do do you expect them to get medicine to help ease the symptoms? Whether good question?
Speaker 5: They come back to me. I asked them to come back to me because I want I'm waiting for the day when someone says I'm wrong, because then I get to learn more, right, Like I really just want to learn, So yes, please come back and tell me. They do come back and tell me, because I even though maybe the western medical doctors are not looking at me as anything important, right, the client is, and I want to know what they say. If I'm wrong, then we got to figure something out because the doctors haven't figured it out, right, So then I have to go a little bit deeper and see what's happening. I'll update you on when that happens. If that happens. Yeah, so far they just go back to the doctors and the doctors go all right, well, I mean I don't think so, but we'll test for that and then it comes up correct, so you know when when that happens. That's beautiful. All I've done really is facilitated the getting quickly to the answer, which saves everyone money, right, Like our industry benefits from that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, frustration and yeah absolutely yes, yes.
Speaker 5: So everybody just gets a little bit of assurance that something is happening, like we're moving towards a solution and you know the again again with you know insurance, you're saving money on all ends, which is so important right now.
Speaker 1: Since it's intuitive and we've learned over X amount of interviews that energy has no boundaries. Is this something that you could do from like do we have to go to Pennsylvania or could you just do it right now?
Speaker 5: I mean, we won't do it right now. Well, come on, we could do it at a future time. Fine, I'm really set up, like as you know, you know, this isn't exactly how we thought we were going to be doing this. Yeah, so it's the room's not set up right. I would have to set everything up in the treatment room. I do have my nice little active pressure chart behind me there. That'side.
Speaker 2: Sorry, opsett, Well, you can't do pressure remotely.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 5: I dose things on zoom. Okay, So I do it remotely because what I'm going to do is I'm going to show you the points and I'm gonna say I'm going to need you to put this finger here or this elbow there.
Speaker 4: Yet, So I do it remotely and then they can go back and keep doing that to themselves.
Speaker 5: Yes, because even when they're in my treatment room, I always send them away with homework. And some of the homework is here's the point. I want you to squeeze on your ankle when you're watching TV. So that is important to me that I allow the client to continue to heal themselves. I don't like this idea of what we do, and I go to Western doctors when necessary. I don't like that. I leave and I'm just waiting to hear on what's happening. Okay, it's a terrible feeling. So I'm going to get on Google and I'm going to start to look and I'm going to open my acupressure book and the whole nine yards of all of my tools and say, let me start channeling myself. Let me start bounce things off somebody else. If I'm stressed and having trouble doing it, I'll call fellow psychic whatever, and I'm going to start to take matters into my own hands. Nobody should feel like they don't have control over their body right, their own body, like, I want people to heal themselves. Anything that I can do to facilitate the healing process, whether it's in my room, over a zoom call, or just you on your own drinking lemon ginger water, taking a bath with ebbsom salts to detox I have lots of stuff that I can tell you to do that's really really simple that anyone can do. I am not I've not taken a hypocritical I do not have to follow certain protocols and rules that keep the whole thing extended out forever. I can never come back and see me again. That's great. That means I solved your problem. I don't need you to come five hundred times. I don't want that for you. I do have long term clients. They're holding onto it. That's fine because there's a lot of stuff going on in the head as well that we're trying to resolve. If you're familiar with Louise Hayes you can Heal your Life.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's one of the books I use. She's great, right, So sometimes we've released the physical issue, but there's so much going on psychologically, and if I feel it may persist, then I'm getting into that book and I'm going to give them pictures of what's in my book from Louise hay and say, here's your mantra, here's your affirmations. This is what you need to be saying thinking, Writing on a sticky note, you know, sticking it to your dashboard like I do, write in lipstick on your mirror, whatever it takes to really get it into your brain.
Speaker 1: You know, I've always wanted an excuse to write lipstick on my mirror, so this might be the perfect excuse.
Speaker 2: Oh, there are so many comments I can make right now.
Speaker 1: So anyway, Amy, what were you saying?
Speaker 5: Well, maybe right at the end of the show, I'll come up with something for you. You never know what's going to happen. So I do get into the ACTU pressure chart this way right this way behind me, actually pressure chart, you can see part of it. It is based on ancient Chinese medicine. There are five elements that are dealt with wood, fire, earth, metal, and water. So on the chart as well. There are also affirmations, there's some poetry, there are things that I can read to the clients. Sometimes that happens, sometimes it doesn't. But really what I'm doing is I'm honing in on these points that I need to hit. So you know, like my last client, I was like, okay, GB thirty four. I don't have them all memorized. I haven't been doing this my entire life. So if I get empathically that it's LV eight, so that's liver and GB thirty four is gallbladder. Now I've got to go and look, I don't have all the points memorized, but what I do have are guides that I can open and see what's going on and what points I have to hit. And I'm always right about the general vicinity, but I have to make sure that I hit the point that an acupuncture needle would hit. This is very specific stuff. So I will go to that chart, I will find the point, and then sometimes I'll read them a passage or not and just get right in there and put very very firm pressure. And then I start to use some techniques in chiatsu massage, which is really just shaking up the g and the body, moving things around and getting the release that we're looking for. And I'll see like their body parts jump, things move, So this is how I know that it's working. And then more times than not, that leads me to the next point, and so my gaze will go to like the complete opposite side of the body in some random location. I'm like, okay, I'll go down there, and now I start to use reiki again, Okay, to find the exact point. There's the area back to the chart. There's a lot of movement going on while these guys are just completely blissed out. Some of them fall asleep entirely. Some of them are there, but not entire like not really, they're sort of in between where they are maybe like in a meditated state. I could bring them back. I mean, I have this guy here to just illustrate what I need to do sometimes if I have to talk to them, you know, like we do our little if if you've ever gone to a you know, place that uses our little a little singing bowl or for me, I just ting it and and hey, come on that kind of.
Speaker 1: Thing like the Harmonic gig.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, that was the best episode. I love that. That was amazing. Thank you so much. Fun. So you guys are great. So yeah, you do the little thing, and you want to keep them there if you don't want them completely, if they're a sleep Sleep is one of the most healing things that can happen. So if someone's body is in severe distress, if they broke something, if they have cancer, a chronic ailment or injury, then I am so happy to just put them asleep, let them heal and do the work without any talking or anything. Just let them rest, because oftentimes at home they don't let themselves. There's just too much going on. There's too many people, there's too much in their head of what they have to do. They're get it, basically buying an hour of time to take care of themselves and do nothing. So if their body needs sleep, I let them sleep.
Speaker 1: Sure. Sure.
Speaker 5: Sometimes they're completely awake and they're talking back and they're saying, hey, I see this on the inside of my third eye. What does that mean? And I'm like, okay, well let's talk about that because I saw this instead. So how do we connect those two? So it's a fascinating thing that happens when you do stay awake. So if you do come to my treatment room, I mean I'd love want of you to completely bliss out and the other one to be talking to me.
Speaker 1: It'll be wild, you know, So I would bliss out and Karen we're talking about just I'm talking track record, you know?
Speaker 5: Is that what happened in the egg? Now? Have you done the egg well? Or was it just Karen that didn't egg? No?
Speaker 1: We both did?
Speaker 5: You both did it? Okay? I thought yours Karen.
Speaker 1: Karen did it a lot.
Speaker 2: I've done it three times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she did a lot, whereas I've only done it once.
Speaker 2: But oh it was good for you then, very good, very good, love.
Speaker 1: It shockingly good. I hope.
Speaker 5: I'm going to get to do that one day.
Speaker 1: So then you go to you, you get all this stuff, then you get your Western confirmation? At what point? Because you've got one hundred percent accuracy rate? At what point do you Amy J. Harris go, okay, you don't. You no longer have to go to a Western medicine doctor to confirms because I know after eleven years that I got this. Actually, you know what before you answer that, let's take a break and we'll be right back and now back to the skeptic metaphysicians. So then you go to you, you get all this stuff, then you get your Western confirmation. At what point? Because you've got one hundred percent accuracy rate, At what point do you Amy J. Harris go, okay, you don't. You no longer have to go to a Western medicine doctor to confirm because I know after eleven years that I got this.
Speaker 5: So never, because the word was both in the beginning, right, never never tell anyone not to use everything at their disposal, ever, because I don't know everything. I don't know, even if i'm you know, one hundred percent accuracy, I don't know everything.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Years of one hundred percent accuracy, says kind of that you might know, well, a whole lot of stuff that.
Speaker 4: Maybe now everything is the accuracy diagnosing or is it also healing?
Speaker 5: WHOA wow, Okay, I like it, so doagnosis is one hundred percent accuracy the healing some people are ongoing. So I am not Jesus Christ, like you're healed. So here you go out the door like that. I'm not Jesus because if I was, I'd be dead. I'd be you know, like like i'd be the god in the realm.
Speaker 1: So then you're you're older than thirty three years old. And obviously.
Speaker 5: In the day, thirty three was maybe fifty, right, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But we've also heard from people, Karen, that that some people just don't want to be healed. You know, they say they want you, sometimes they just don't. And this is a prolonged thing, so.
Speaker 5: See, and that's what I was touching on earlier, right, so in their head they're hanging on to it. I hear somebody all the time saying the same thing over and over and over again, and I very gently have to say, you let me know when you're ready to release that. But I'm not going to be one of the hundred other people that listens to you say this ad nauseam because I am here to help and it drives me absolutely insane that I know that I can help you and you don't want to release it. So thank you for that. It's never going to go if you don't want it to go, and just talk to Louise Hey or read her book. It's all about that. Like you've got to get it out of your head. As I said in my last podcast, the brain is a computer. Right. If you have a problem in the computer, you reboot your computer sometimes right completely shut it down, start it right back up. Same concept. Shut down that thought, cancel, delete out of the head. Let's have a different thought. Something positive. It always has to be positive. It doesn't really even matter what the thought is about it. Find something good about it. There is something good in everything. Every human being will tell you that there is something good to be found in every bad situation. Sometimes you don't see it until later. Find the good now, because if you're sick and you want to get better, find the good, find something positive about it, or at least a way to lip its, which, as I say, and rewire your brain to get yourself away from that.
Speaker 2: I think part of the problem might be this.
Speaker 4: Some people are they have this negative whatever thought or whatever so ingrained into their self conscious that they don't even realize they have it. They have that feeling of, well, I don't deserve to feel healthy, or I deserve this pain whatever, without even realizing that they have that feeling you've got it.
Speaker 5: So that's where I come in, and I do get a little stern sometimes. I got to admit sometimes I say things like I don't like what you're saying. Stop it right now. They laugh, you know, and I'm just like, no, but I'm dead serious. I don't want to hear you talk that way, because you talking that way means I can't even take your money today, because there's not a single thing I'm going to be able to do for you. So I'm going to ask you to stop with the negative self talk and the hanging on to this thing, because it can go away. And I remind them, hey, you've heard the stories and you've read the books or whatever that people have healed themselves from cancer by eating right and deciding they don't have cancer anymore. So if we all know that these stories are true, then your thing that is not cancer is definitely resolvable. Okay, So let's move away from this hanging on to as Karen said astutely, of even familial garbage. Right, Somebody's like, well, and what I said in earlier shame on me, that's hereditary. Now I never speak that to the client, but I'm intuiting it, right, I'm no, Okay, it happened with the mother, but that doesn't mean it has to happen with her. So I'm not gonna say that's hereditary the way a doctor wants everything to be hereditary. Oh, it's so much easier if everything's hereditary. Well, what good is that? Like, we gotta we gotta break the cycle, we gotta stop it. Right, So the importance of really everything that I'm doing regarding Eastern healing in tandem with Western medicine, what we're trying to do is create not just ress of symptomatic problems, but future resistance to disease. If I can clear the energy channels in the body and start the healing process at the cellular level and give you homework to continue the healing process on your own, that is going to increase your ability to fight things off and resist anything that might be trying to get in the future.
Speaker 1: And I want to go back to a point you made just a second ago, that finding something that's good about whatever it is you're going through. Or Wayne die Er love Wayne Dire Oh my gosh, one of my absolute favorite teachers really, because that's what he is to me, is such a good guru.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. He mentions that sometimes disease, disease actually comes in because you're supposed to learn something from it. And I can tell you from firsthand experience that I have a chronic illness. I've been diagnosed with something that really opened up my eyes and jump started my search. And that's my good thing, right because no one wants this thing, but the universe gave me a wake up call, like knock me on the head and said, hey, stupid, pay attention. You need to change the way you live your life or you're going to go down the wrong path. So sometimes it's hard because at first you look at it and you go, oh my god, why me, this is not fair, And then you go, oh, I get it now, and to your point, then you start making some changes and all of a sudden life completely turned around.
Speaker 5: So and you found the positive in it, which is what we were talking about earlier. Absolutely, it's just like I say, My example for that with clients is very simple. A tree fell in our house during Hurricane Ida, and I knew horrible things happened outside. And I said to my husban, and I know you're going to go look, but I want to hear anything about it until the morning it was dark. I'm like, okay, so my mind will start to think all kinds of things because I can't see what's going on. Right, forget it, I said, you go look and stress out. I don't want to hear about it. I'm going to bed. So I went to bed, and I woke up the next morning and it was still kind of dark out, so I busted out the insurance policy and I read everything. I was scared. I was like, whatever I'm about to see, which, of course, you know, being psychic, I kind of knew my car was toast. I knew the shed got hit. I thought part of the house got hit. All of that was right, unfortunately, but it love it without confirmation. Who knows I'm an path I don't see pictures all the time, okay, so I'm not one hundred percent accurate there. So I get outside and I go like this, I love your story because it went like this for me. I looked at the tree that fell on the shed car was gone, and I looked how the branch was impaled in the side of the house, and I went like this, Thanks God. I started laughing, and I was like, hmm, let me think thanks for what? Thank you for whatever's coming? Something good, good's coming from this. Okay, something's good, all right. I was like, you know, something good's coming. So you see how you start to mess with your mind, right, you start to move your mind into what you don't even know the positive is yet. You just make a decision that you're not gonna go into a crumpled keep and cry, or you're not going to start yelling at the dog because you're stressed out or whatever, like all the other things that you could do that are horrible things. You could just decide it's good and then you step forward blindly, right, and you trust the universe, God and whoever your guides are, and you say, let's see. So within a day we found out how much money we were going to beginning, and I was like, you know what, Like we started giggling, like what the value of the car was because everybody wants cars now and we were like sick. So I think this is good because we had an extra car and we can do without that car. And guess what we're still doing without that car and now all these months later, because that was September first, with the gas prices the way they are, I'm so happy I didn't run out and get another car.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 5: That's how you start to look at things, right. So back to your ailment, whatever it is, doesn't matter. You decided there was something good there. You were going to latch onto the good and you were going to grow from that good. I bet you have learned so much, and you know what, I believe the most important thing is that you've probably learned. Please correct me if I'm wrong that you can now talk to other people who have that. You can say, hey, I'm that, or I've been there. Once you've resolved it, I'm going through that. Don't worry. There are really good things involved here. Here's what I've done. If they're open to it, it's really nice. I mean, at fifty, I've had a lot of stuff go wrong so far in my life, and when someone comes in and they go, I got nine times out of ten i've had it, or I've had something you know similar to it, or i know somebody who's been through it. And that's what it's really all about. When we step out of ourselves and we say I'm going to be vulnerable, I'm going to talk about it. I'm going to say I got this going on, like for me it's PTSD. It was a long time before I could tell everybody I had PTSD like that from childhood abuse. I had to go through a lot to get there to be able to speak it. So if you can get to a place where you can say I've got this, you know, like mental illness going on or physical illness or whatever it is, and you would be shocked at how many people come out of the woodwork saying I have that too. I'm going through the same thing. And then you're holding hands in your wellness and that's a big deal.
Speaker 1: So I've not gotten yet to the point where I speak of it openly so you can tell because I didn't mention it here. But primarily the reason for that is because my daughter I don't want her to worry, so we keep it very closely.
Speaker 5: Like I said, it took me forever to get to that point.
Speaker 1: People that are that are close to us do know. And it's not that I'm trying to hide it, but it's just not something that I go around telling people.
Speaker 5: You're just not ready yet. Do not ask the soul to do something it's not ready to do yet. And that's the other thing that we really haven't touched on yet is yes the mind, Yes the body. I'm healing, I'm speaking to spirit because really just you're just supposed like we're not supposed to be here suffering. We really aren't. So we need to harness our like happy free girl, happy free boy spirit from childhood before the whole world's came in and told us who, what, where, why when? In terms of behavior, and just really say, you know what I'm supposed to be, like having a joying life, like like be visible all the time. Let's have some fun and then I'll just go skip down the road or whatever to remind myself that I'm still that inner child. I'm very very very very attached to my inner child. And she had so much fun. She climbed trees and she painted without caring what anyone thought. Of how it looked, and you know, she didn't have to be the perfectionist that her fifty year old counterpart part is. And so that's the most important thing I think that you know is the endgame of all of these life experiences is if you can circle back to what makes you happy in life and attached to that, a lot of these things will resolve on their own just from the pure joy of living. If you can get yourself to a place again where you're just having a good time in life and give the stressors their due, that's fine. Put them in like bucks be, but fox a should be like what makes you happy? Like why are you here?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: What do you?
Speaker 5: Who are you?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: Are stop being a human doing? Like b you're a human? Be a right, You're not a human doing We're doing all the time. So just stop and be and connect to your inner child and play.
Speaker 1: I love that. I am going to get a T shirt that says I am not a human doing. I love that. This has been fascinating and I mean, thank you so so so much. It's been an absolute pleasure finally meeting for me face. If you are interested in getting her book, The Truthful Intuitive Guide to like Everlasting. Please reach out to us and we'll be happy to get you connected.
Speaker 5: Who's that book?
Speaker 1: Once again, thanks so much Amie for coming along time you guys, I love you right back and a huge thank you to you. We know that there are tons of options, is not there? And having you decide to come along on our journey of discovery with us is an absolute honor for us. We'd love for you to contribute by sending us a voicemail or an email from our website, or leave us a review on Apple Podcasts for any other podcasting platform that supports them. Karen and I love hearing from those that are moved to message us. It truly does fuel our passion. You are the reason we do this show, and knowing what you like and don't like help us craft the very best show we can so that we can help raise the vibration of the planet together. Now, if you know someone who would benefit from hearing the message we're sharing on the show, do them and us a favor and share the show with them. It will help get the word out about us and it might just change someone's life for the better. Now that's all for now. We we'll see you on the next episode of The Skeptic Metaposition. Until then, take care