Speaker 1: Thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. Don't forget. You can get the home game version of Initials at Initials Game dot com. Versions four and five available. You can get autographed versions, t shirts and more at Initials Game dot com, and you can get information about Initials Game Live at Initials Game live dot com. You can play Initials all over.
Speaker 2: Town, bars, breweries, restaurants.
Speaker 1: Find out the locations and times at Initials Game live dot com. Again, thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. All Things Initials available at Initials Game dot com.
Speaker 3: Oh, Wicked on Christmas Day with Cada McBride.
Speaker 2: The Lungs.
Speaker 4: And Marny can't come because she's mean fucked. I know, I just love it so much. Mary has Marty has a because she doesn't like fun things.
Speaker 5: No, that's not true. My friend Michelle and I have been texting. She texted me this morning. When are we seeing Wicked them?
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't go back to I'm all so busy than oh oh oh oh, I had no idea.
Speaker 4: Oh that makes it all different, doesn't the Kaila, We didn't realize you were busy like.
Speaker 2: Life painting bedrooms?
Speaker 4: Yeah, OK, bedrooms is crazy Yeah, she's making up color names that yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. It's like this. It's like Edgecombe Gray. When they do the dance, sounds like a film in the after hours.
Speaker 4: Bar and uh Golinda walks over and starts making the dance.
Speaker 3: I was crying so hard I could barely see the screen.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 4: And you think I'm joking, but I'm not. And I know I'm a fifty three year old man and I shouldn't be crying that hard.
Speaker 2: But I love it. That's the best part of the Is that not the best part of the film or not? That's the best part.
Speaker 3: Look at her.
Speaker 2: I've got the speech.
Speaker 6: It's it's like it's so intense and it's silent, and then she oh, she comes.
Speaker 3: I know like this.
Speaker 2: I know, Marns.
Speaker 3: Please go, I will, I will. I'll let you guys know. They're best friends, like you too. Yeah, like we just we had when you walked in. We didn't know that's what we are.
Speaker 2: Not a fan of edge Comb gray. Okay, look it up. I looked it up. It's not a great color. It's a gray.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it reads a little tan or reads a little gray.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's great for It's great for walls. If you buy a.
Speaker 5: New house in Charlotte, you should consider edgecumbe gray and your upper level and Revere Pewter on your main level.
Speaker 3: Mary Peter, it was the.
Speaker 2: Color of the year like gray grable.
Speaker 3: Gray is please please stop you writing our guests start.
Speaker 2: Probably should get this. Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: It's time.
Speaker 7: On the power presented by a curl bird eating and plumbing.
Speaker 4: Curl heating and plumbing keeping homes comfortable for over sixty five years. New customers get forty nine dollars furnace tuneups and safety checks, and for eleven a time get a free carbon monoxide detector. That's awesome six twenty one, twenty today, or call to schedule online at you go to Hurlbert HP dot com. I want to spell it h u r L b u r T Hurlbert HP dot com. That's Hurlbert HP dot com. Thank you, Herbert Saus. I don't have the stats.
Speaker 8: We are the leading point getter and winner and all that what happens if you win. I'm sponsored by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza, All Seventh Avenue Pizza at All Jerry's foods, Great Spot and County Markets are on sale for six ninety nine. The best part is if I win today, tweet me and tag Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday and one of you could win one hundred dollars to restock your freezer with Seventh Avenue. Thanked Chris Hockey. You've won some games and scored some points. What happens if you win? We all go see Wicked okay and listen to DOCA.
Speaker 3: That's right. I put on my rad to a shirt, which I'm wearing right now.
Speaker 2: Truck, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: If I win, your sep ten percent off your entire order now through Monday in store or online at radcod dot com. When you use the promo code initials. Discount doesn't apply to toppers. Thank you Radcode. You've been with me from the beginning. Today I'm gonna win for you, maybe.
Speaker 8: Mark, Mark Parrish, the other professional athletes in the building today.
Speaker 2: What happens if you win? Retired?
Speaker 9: I'm sponsored today by my good friends at ABC American Building Contractors, and if I win today, Penny at me at Mark D. Parish and Tag at ABC will help through the end of Sunday and one lucky winner will want to win a one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Visa gift card. Let's go good guys.
Speaker 3: Thank you American Building Contract.
Speaker 8: ABC Baby and now the links Fox Marnie Gillner.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm sponsored by my hometown friends at Great Clips and if I win today, it's happened a lot. Tweet me tag Great Clips today.
Speaker 2: At the end of Sunday, one lucky.
Speaker 5: Winner will get one year of free haircuts at Great Clips salons and.
Speaker 2: Even k back with the top knot. You can get a trim at Great Clips.
Speaker 4: Yeah, walk into a Great Clips of course, let's go before it.
Speaker 3: You know what the hair the.
Speaker 7: Hair cuts on me because I have the car there you go, Yeah, bought it anyway, That's how he rolls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I roll like I'm rich and I'm dirt poor.
Speaker 8: Mentioned of course came back. Kayle McBride, Minnesota Lynx. Yes, yeah, good luck on your first game.
Speaker 2: Good debut. And speaking of k MAC, we have eighty k to give away.
Speaker 8: Now it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot one.
Speaker 4: Eight hundred and three two zero five three two six Jump on the phones right now because The Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initial jackpot is currently eighty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: You're looking to buy a new car, save money.
Speaker 4: When you get a new car loan, or go ahead and nun with your current car loan. We'll say Paul Federal Credit here now for carloon races lowest six point two nine percent apply to day Saint Paul u dot org slash campaign.
Speaker 7: Beederally insured by the NCU. A sow this works. We're gonna get a caller on the line just a moment. The initials are in this sealed envelope. Very it was in the initials vault all week long. And if the person on the phone gets the both initials right, they went eighty thousand dollars. If they get one of the initials right in the right spot, they went two hundred and fifty dollars, all thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it happened twice.
Speaker 5: The jackpot was thirty thirty, one to five and thirteen.
Speaker 3: It hasn't happened in a couple of years.
Speaker 2: Wants up to eighty.
Speaker 5: You best text your family and tell them they be calling right now.
Speaker 3: There he goes that go one five Rady.
Speaker 2: Who's this Paul? This is Cliff, Hi, Cliff, Cliff. Where are you from?
Speaker 8: Cliff, Paul, Cliff from Saint Paul? All right, what are the initials you are guessing? Today? So I'm gonna get n M, Nancy Mary, n M and I like it.
Speaker 7: Come on, all right, I haven't seen these initials yet, so we'll see and come on.
Speaker 3: Today's the day, Cliff, He's got this. I can feel it.
Speaker 8: All right, Cliff Joyce, here we go, be pretty pretty crazy crazy, it'd be.
Speaker 2: Real Corey and who knows wherever he is?
Speaker 7: Yeah, definitely Howard reach hell, he has clamps on somewhere. All right, Cliff, do you have one right to win at least two hundred and fifty and be potentially an eighty thousand dollars winner?
Speaker 10: Come on, come on, oh my god on, come on, Cliff, let's go.
Speaker 2: Any any reason you guessed n M. It's the initials of my son.
Speaker 4: Come on, Cliff, damn it to him. You've got two hundred and fifty bucks. You could potentially, honestly, you might have just won eighty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I'm excited. I can tell what's you're just out of curiosity. What's your son's middle name? It's up brook Brooks. Okay, all right, come on give it to him, did Cliff?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 2: Come on, Cliff from Saint Paul. Let's go. Let's just win eighty thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Come on, make it pop you.
Speaker 2: D Yeah, it's okay, Cliff, so close to fifty. You're the first Cliff two fifty winner in like two years. It feels like a long time. Do not hang up.
Speaker 7: We're gonna get your information. And uh said to her as well.
Speaker 2: Are you pleasing? Are you getting pulled over? No?
Speaker 3: No, I'm I'm in my garbage truck right now.
Speaker 2: Work.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that is awesome. Thank you for listen.
Speaker 2: Thanks brother, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Hundred and fifty bucks. Spread it a great time. You stay right now. I'll get to you as soon as I can. Okay, mande Oh that got me, that willy to get him on hold here got it?
Speaker 8: That was oh man, that was when he said the uh oh the first letter which you got right. The letter you got right was M. The initials today.
Speaker 2: Are N, C and C.
Speaker 3: Come on.
Speaker 2: Oh boy. That was wow. Wow, that was all right. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 7: Eighty thousand dollars. That's that's legit. So all right, here we go, cried. I would have cried, Yeah, we all want to cry now. I cried, all right. Quis Initials Game five fifty two featuring Kayla McBride, Item number one of.
Speaker 8: NC clue number one, most often white Yeah clue number two, popularized in the eighteenth century by Carl Lneus.
Speaker 2: Clue number three can be lined clue number four. Marnie note card, that's.
Speaker 8: Marny.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Shoot?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I can literally just answer. I was like writing stuff down your name.
Speaker 2: I like to tell her that part your name name is it's your bear or or anything. Are you explaining the game? I was, you know what explained? Well? Explainer?
Speaker 3: And if I go can I.
Speaker 6: Go back and be like, hey, no, I had to answer.
Speaker 2: You got to answer, like if I go back.
Speaker 3: To like one of the things that when it comes to me, sure, but once you ring in, if you get you're out, then you're out. Just for that that question.
Speaker 5: Say Kayla or came in, I feel like I don't game.
Speaker 3: That's how badly I that was.
Speaker 2: That was really good. It's really hard to Explah.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that that.
Speaker 7: Was the Yeah, it's okay, I want yeah, you want to try it out? You want to know, Kayla, just to test it.
Speaker 2: Out here you there, you go say no card, no.
Speaker 3: Card, that was a grip.
Speaker 2: Was impressed. Okay, that's network to guy came up with this game. Watching it right now.
Speaker 6: My grandma, grandma.
Speaker 4: I'm probably the same answers your grandma.
Speaker 8: All yeah, Marnie Gilner leading one to zero zero zero, we had the item number.
Speaker 2: Two of n C. Clue number one.
Speaker 8: Can occur in various fields. Clue number two comes with recognition and prestige.
Speaker 2: Clue number three can be one. Clue number four could be for an end of visual or a group. Clue number five most commonly discussed in sports.
Speaker 5: Marny, Marny National Championship, unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was good. I've never seen I'm scared, scary warm getting warmed up. We should remind you be careful. She gets violent. The better she gets I'm not going to get it.
Speaker 3: I might shove you, but I'm not going to hit you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't say that.
Speaker 3: I felt like I was going to get hit.
Speaker 8: Just Marnie has to everyone else with the zero heading to Yeah, that was, I wasn't. I'm surprised that got the six that was that was said?
Speaker 2: It can be one. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 8: Number three and see item number three. Marnie leading with two. Clue number one most commonly occurs at night. Clue number two can be lodged.
Speaker 3: Noise complaint.
Speaker 2: That's right. That's great, guys. Good nice job, hards, Thank you, good guys.
Speaker 3: I don't like my.
Speaker 8: I'll tell you what you're gonna the one. Something's gonna click here. You're gonna get one feel.
Speaker 5: And then you're gonna stand up and cheer and probably shove the person next to you.
Speaker 2: Use it feels so good.
Speaker 8: We'll just make sure it's that person next to you, not not me. I'm very fragile. Yeah, the whole town knows.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 8: Marnie with two hawks with one. Item number four of in ce. Clue number one eventually fades. Clue number two commonly features the latest technology.
Speaker 2: Clue number three has nowhere and tear.
Speaker 6: Kayla, Kayla, new car.
Speaker 11: There we go.
Speaker 2: That was exhilarating. That's awesome that.
Speaker 8: You've already tied fee more than half of the game to go. She broke she broke that phone.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's part.
Speaker 5: Of the celebration that I need just break him again.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was he was a as the first time I saw Wicked.
Speaker 2: That was awesome. Wow, that was sweet.
Speaker 3: You know what, you aren't popular, that's.
Speaker 9: What you are.
Speaker 2: That was great.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Let's go, good people. Kayla on the board with one podcast. Here we go, leading with two.
Speaker 8: Item number five of n C clue number one is an avoidance. Clue number two is a refusal mark mark no content, Paul, Paul, no comment. That's right, that's so weird.
Speaker 2: Oh no, man, me one of those days. Is it all headaway saucy you It's one of those weird initials things.
Speaker 8: My very last tweet like twenty minutes ago is no common it's weird.
Speaker 2: Uh context later anyway.
Speaker 8: Bottom line is everybody but perish on the boy now box sauce, Kayla.
Speaker 2: Brother number six of NC clue number one.
Speaker 8: This term has become increasingly outdated. Clue number two is hidden or concealed. Clue number three can be installed. Clue number four often associated with stuffed animals.
Speaker 2: Clue number five is used to observe and monitor for safety.
Speaker 3: Paul was first.
Speaker 2: Paul nanny camera.
Speaker 1: I have a camera.
Speaker 3: I came think of them as soon as they rang in.
Speaker 2: I figured it out. Well, su ties it up.
Speaker 8: Okay, So Sauce and Marnie with two Here we go. Here's parish at the score. But the game you got a long way to go, only halfway through a.
Speaker 2: Let's go, let's go, here we go.
Speaker 8: We had to item at number seven of n see. Clue number one used to shape. Clue number two features a compound lever. Clue number three is most commonly stainless steel. Clue number four basic ones are often just a couple of dollars.
Speaker 2: Clue number five, one of the words is made of keratin.
Speaker 3: Hawk hawk neil clippers.
Speaker 2: Right, what a game we have here? Howk now? For four of us? Yeah, you guys are doing great.
Speaker 9: By the way, you guys, it's really fun to listen.
Speaker 7: And the great thing about this, Kayle, is everybody else, all the points are being spread around.
Speaker 2: You're only one back to the lead right now. So this game is shaping up well for you.
Speaker 3: I know that made sense? Is that a comedian nun?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 8: All right again, Sauce, Hawk, Marnie and Uh, I have to Kayla has one parash to score.
Speaker 2: Item number eight of NC. Clue number one.
Speaker 7: Is considered to be lighthearted or slightly humorous.
Speaker 8: Clue number two refers to a demand or need. Clue number three is a reference to a biological process. Clue number four sometimes used to temporarily leave an.
Speaker 2: Activity or group.
Speaker 8: Clue number five, the first word is the collective phenomena of the physical world.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. And finally clue number six, when you have to go to the bathroom, you might work. I don't know who that was. Mark Nature calls.
Speaker 11: Let's go everybody on the board.
Speaker 2: Now, what a game.
Speaker 3: I would have never gotten only it was like natural, natural, natural.
Speaker 4: And then as soon as it came to mind, I had the nature literally natural idea.
Speaker 2: That was great.
Speaker 1: Good job.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 7: Hey, hey, everybody mathematically and now thank god, I don't want to have to do the numbers.
Speaker 2: Here we got this sauce hawk Marnie with.
Speaker 8: One. Item nine of NC. Clue number one involves relevance. Clue number two features maintaining the public's interest. Clue number three is a period of time. Clue number four used to be longer. Clue number five. Some say this lasts twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: Mark news cycle takes the lead.
Speaker 8: So Marning with three Hawk Sauce with two imperishing, Kayla with one cycle.
Speaker 4: That's one of the that's one of those different letters, you know, and I'm cycle.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't think the scene.
Speaker 2: You got a nice job.
Speaker 9: And no one gets more surprised when the answer comes to him than incredible.
Speaker 8: All right, here we go, Here we go, Here we go. Everybody's still well in at three to go Item ten of NC clue number one, commonly made of hard plastic. Clue number two could be considered slightly vulgar. Clue number three.
Speaker 2: A physical connection to men Marny, Marni, nipple cover? What wait, what the hell? What did you just say? And add that to the worst men mark mark not cups? You got it. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I was laughing at the nipple cover too much.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 4: I was of so much by nipple cover that I just sat here like an idiot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now cover, that was not that far off, No, it was. It's pretty far off.
Speaker 3: It's about for me above.
Speaker 9: A very different protecting very different parts of a male's body.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Sure, never gotten that cup, but that makes sense.
Speaker 8: You're right right, here's where the score is Marnie has three. Hawk, Sauce and Parish have two. Kayla has one. Came back, so much wrapping on those nipple covers. One more time. Here we go eleven. If Marty gets this, she went blue number one.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, she's got but.
Speaker 8: It would give her four. And we have two left. Yes, Marty is going for the way here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we have two left.
Speaker 8: Sorry, Okay, thank you for doing the masks pressure marks here you and I to do it together.
Speaker 2: But debuted in nineteen thirty eight. Clue number two.
Speaker 8: Connected to red, white and blue. Clue number three is rectangular. Clue number four, one of the words is a Swiss company.
Speaker 2: Clue number five.
Speaker 3: Is brown Hawk Nestlie's Chocolate.
Speaker 2: Paul Paul Nestleie crunch, got it.
Speaker 8: We gotta hurry up here sauces three and.
Speaker 2: He has three. Parish and Hawk trying for the tie breaker.
Speaker 8: You are the winning, your mathematically limited, but you still play, still playing on if you know it, bring in and you're winning a life.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah. Item item number twelve of n C. Clue number one part of a normal process.
Speaker 8: Clue number two not connected to an accident hawk hawk natural causes.
Speaker 11: That's right, good guys. Force is a tie breaker, Zach, you can slow down a little. Well, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: So it's me Marty. Yeah, not yeah, I wish I could take more time, but yeah.
Speaker 7: So the tiebreaker is just Hawk meat, sauce and Marny tiebreaker tiebreaker number one here just those three.
Speaker 2: Number one.
Speaker 8: The second word refers to a person performing a specific task on a farm. Clue number two involves removing kernels.
Speaker 2: Clue number three.
Speaker 8: Is a Midwestern college football Paul Nebraska corner.
Speaker 2: Boy. What happens if you win Paul Real Quick.
Speaker 8: Seventh Avenue Pizza tag me and Seventh Avenue Pizza at the end of today and one of you can win one hundred dollars towards restocking your freezing with Seventh Pizza by I got one.
Speaker 7: Well done, Kaylab, well done.
Speaker 4: We're so glad to have you, so great to meet you. I can't wait to see you on Christmas Day. We have to be so much fun. Thank you so really, honestly, I'm a huge fan. Thank you so much for being here.
Speaker 3: Sure, thank you guys for having me.
Speaker 2: It's been fun.
Speaker 3: Absolutely you guys.
Speaker 2: Zach a nice job.
Speaker 3: Nice job, boys, And I want to say for Toys for Tots.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow night, I'll beat the stanchion, uh and doing a celebrity bartender thing with some other real celebrities, four different groups. There's all kinds of great things. Carolevin will be there Toys for Touch tomorronight six to midnight. I'll be there from nine to ten thirty. So come on out the stanchion in corkorand tomortnight. Hey, thank you guys. Everybody had a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Watch heres. What are you got going on?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 9: You know, watch the wild? Come on out, grab your nipple covers and come on out watch the while this weekend.
Speaker 3: Marty, what do you got going on?
Speaker 2: Always?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm grab my nipple covers and head to the covers covers.
Speaker 2: You have enough nipple cover covers to go with a cover.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go ahead down the show now.
Speaker 2: God much.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, take care of each other, but more than anything, take care of yourself. Thank you for