Speaker 1: And we're off and running. Would you like to know who's celebrating birthdays two days Forrisia Toby maguire, Eh, Spider Man, Yep, he's fifty years old. Spider Man is fifty fifteen.
Speaker 2: He looks like he's twenty five. Yeah, he's one of those guys who never ages. It seems like I feel like we've known him forever too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Right. Also, the brilliant creator of Alias and Lost, JJ Abrams, is celebrating number fifty nine.
Speaker 2: I just watched Lost the whole series last year.
Speaker 1: Oh really, I gave up back in the day when the smoke came. I had no idea what was going on.
Speaker 3: Then you did not get through the first season?
Speaker 1: Then, no, no, I did. Was it more than one season?
Speaker 2: It was like ten or eleven seasons? I think maybe seven. It was a lot of seasons I locked in.
Speaker 1: I've did them all. I remember watching it and thinking that they got this show and they got it going. They're like, oh crap, we've probably hit now, we got it right. We don't know what to do with this show now. Right. Also, finally, final birthday today because I used to have a little thing for Laurie Morgan sixty six.
Speaker 2: Oh made Keith drink himself today, drank himself today.
Speaker 3: He left her so hard.
Speaker 1: Yep. And if remember she had a thing with Troy.
Speaker 3: Aikman for a while, yep, I do remember that.
Speaker 1: What's first thing made you laugh? Today?
Speaker 2: Every woman in your life is struggling with the chin hair you know nothing about.
Speaker 3: It's true, Unfortunately, it's true.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's something you and your girls just chip and chat about.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we always talk about it. But I am not taking it lying down. I'm doing the electrolysis. Yeah, I'm fighting back. I will not be a chinny chin chin hairy grandma.
Speaker 3: I refuse, and.
Speaker 1: I'm the same way about. I won't be an eyebrow.
Speaker 3: Grandpa, or ear or ear hair.
Speaker 1: Will not allow it to happen.
Speaker 3: You have one.
Speaker 2: I think it's on your left ear lobe. One random hair that sometimes grows off squarely out of your ear lobe.
Speaker 3: Not even one.
Speaker 1: And you really the best light is in the car. Yeah, when you see, like, where'd that come from? It's the sun.
Speaker 3: There's no better light than the sun shining down on you.
Speaker 1: And you can when it's behind you. Yeah, exactly, Yeah, way Mo's causing problems in Los Angeles, the people of Los Angeles not putting up with it. Chrisia's got the story we love. In just a moment, can I tell you something that it's kind of freaked me out a little bit. Yeah. Fourth of July is next week.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know.
Speaker 1: I love our country, but I'm not a big Fourth of July guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not one that we celebrate really.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, we used to when we lived in the lake. We kind of sit in the front yard and watch fireworks.
Speaker 2: We didn't have to have to go anywhere. We should to walk into our front yard, right, but nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, if someone to invite us to a Fourth of July party, we're not gonna find probably not gonna probably have something else to do that anyway. Having said that, I can't believe it's next week. A week today, We're halfway through this year, which is weird, Yes, really weird.
Speaker 3: All right. So Waimo the robo taxis.
Speaker 2: They have about three hundred of them a roaming around this streets of Los Angeles County. They're very popular with the riders, but very very unpopular with some of the residents who say that they are being kept awake at night by all of the robots honking, flashing lights, backup beeps, as well as like the general hubbub that anybody who sees these cars that it generates.
Speaker 1: Also did you say hubbub hubbub hubbub hubbub has been called, that.
Speaker 2: Has been called nobody else can use it for twenty four hours. But also apparently they have lots that are stationed around the neighborhoods, like within the perimeter that the robotaxis drive. And when these cars go back to the lots, they have attendants there who plug them into chargers, vacuum them in between rides. Whenever they're backing up, it does the beep beep.
Speaker 1: You know what? You know what these cars are right there are Tomagachi on wheels. That's where you remember those damn things I do?
Speaker 3: Oh, can't get him to shut up.
Speaker 1: Ken Gingham to be quiet. And our neighbors gaved Landry whole bunch of them who.
Speaker 2: Had triplets, gave Landry our daughter three of them at one time.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it was never so angry.
Speaker 2: So anyway, the people who live in and around these neighborhoods near these lots where they're recharged are having a huge issue with them not getting any sleep at all. So what they've result resorted to doing is they'll sneak onto the lots and they're putting tape over some of the sensors on the cars.
Speaker 3: So the sensors are what alert.
Speaker 2: The car to beep when something gets closer when they're in reverse, and they're like, we've got to get some sleep.
Speaker 3: They've filed complaints.
Speaker 2: The city says that it's the noise level is not violating any kind of the noise ordinance. They're basically just saying, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: That could cause a problem though, if you're covering up the sensors or break something. That is exactly what I thought.
Speaker 2: So the city is saying we're not breaking noise ordinances, but the people are saying there's supposed to be no business operations between eleven PM and six am within one hundred feet of a residence. But this is happening with the way MO taxis. I don't know, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've got some wrinkles they need to iron out and this stuff. Although I'm very bullish on it, I like it. I love that this is where we're going with vehicles I've always hated to drive, but I love to drive. See I hate driving.
Speaker 3: I think I think it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: You were talking about, or somebody was talking about they had their car on autopilot, but you still have to sit there with your hands on like you might as well just be driving amore In some cars you do.
Speaker 3: It depends on what mode you put it in, right, But I'm like it. I don't. I like the.
Speaker 2: Safety features that come with it, but I still think people should have to drive their car.
Speaker 1: You're old school.
Speaker 3: I'm old school Sandy, and I like change.
Speaker 1: That's the story we love. Here's what's coming up at seven with JB and Sandy. Yeah, be here for it. We got a big show planned for you today. We're going to start out right at seven o'clock and tell you about a scam, an internet scam that is a really, really, really good one and you need to know about it so you don't fall for it. Trust You want to know the state with people that are most likely to travel with their pets. Sure, the good people of Louisiana.
Speaker 2: Oh, We'll take their pets everywhere, everywhere with them.
Speaker 1: So there was a new study. They talked to one hundred pet owners in each of the fifties states, and then they broke them down into categories of what they're most likely to do. The people of Alaska, this makes sense with the Iditarod and all that stuff. They're most likely to take their pet on an adventure. Oh okay, and they're also most attached to their pets. Right. I feel like dogs in Alaska needs to be working dogs, you.
Speaker 3: Think, not just like relaxed lap dogs.
Speaker 1: No, I mean in Alaska you got the frozen tundra. You need them the pool or your sled. Remember that scene in Mission Impossible? That was cool. Yeah, that was very cool. Other things that you need to know about. Where was the one for birthday parties?
Speaker 2: Oh, the state of I believe Massachusetts is most likely to celebrate their pet's birthday.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's those are my people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those are so we And when I met Sandy, he had a chuck lab named Bumper in every Bumper Mike mackel Rays. Wasn't until later that we realized what his middle name was, Bumper Mike. And every year first birthday we would take him and go through the McDonald's drive through and get him his very own cheeseburger. He got to have the whole thing, not just bites of ours.
Speaker 1: No, the whole thing. He was so and we had to just Pico date that it was his birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he couldn't tell us he was astray Yeah when I got him, So we chose it was in November.
Speaker 1: Wasn't it yep? November yep, yep.
Speaker 2: So we did that for Bumper, our last dog that we had, Shiny, miniature astrayan shepherd. I actually for her first birthday, when she was one, I threw her a birthday party for the whole neighborhood. I decorated from the bushes around the yard. I hung tennis balls from ribbons and bones from ribbins for the dogs. And then we had appetizers for humans at one end of the table, and then another table we had appetizers for the dogs, and the.
Speaker 3: Whole neighborhoo came and this is what shocked me.
Speaker 2: Everybody came and everybody bought brought gifts for Shiny, and.
Speaker 1: We got a classic photo of all the neighborhood dogs. They all stood still long enough for a great photo with hats on.
Speaker 3: Yeah there was like nine dogs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they all got on this one big rock and literally were able to pose long enough.
Speaker 3: First.
Speaker 2: It was just like having a little human's first birthday party.
Speaker 3: It was so much fun and so cute.
Speaker 1: It was cute, I remember I was. I think it was a tad embarrassed.
Speaker 2: Now people loved it. The fact that they brought gifts for her. I did not expect that. I thought that was hilarious.
Speaker 1: Right, there's not many of those dogs left.
Speaker 2: Oh, the ones that were the picture art gone.
Speaker 3: Monkey's not there, Zeus is not there, Shiney's not there.
Speaker 1: That's kind of sad.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I don't think any of them are there. A couple more things the people in Michigan there are there. Pets are the most routine oriented and least likely to try new things. Very skeptical dogs in Michigan Maryland? Are they? Maryland Ers Yes, most likely to pamper their pets and in Delaware, most likely to use tech to manage their pets care.
Speaker 3: What does that mean? I wonder?
Speaker 1: I don't know. They probably set a reminder in their iPhone that it's time for them to get their parbo shop.
Speaker 2: Did you see Colorado most likely to prioritize their pets mental and emotional wellness?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I worry about the people in Colorado. I mean I think the Rocky Mountain Air may have done something to them. A round of care don't care coming up in just a second. If you want your air gong or number, text us your name and just say gong and we'll hitch back with your number. Okay. The number to text is seven three seven three zero one ninety six hundred say the greatest baseball name of all time for the last. Hopefully you'll care, Tricia care or don't care to know how fans reacted to a recent ACDC concert.
Speaker 3: Yes, I do care.
Speaker 1: An online movement movement is encouraging the members of a c d C to retire.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it was bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They claim Brian Johnson's vocals are week, that they're just old. I mean I saw the video zooming in on Angus Young's seventy year old face. Doesn't help, you know what I mean. Yeah, but they're kind of like, guys, it's it's it's time. I mean, you had a hell of a run. You're ac DC for goodness.
Speaker 3: Right, you know what I mean, Let's go rest, right?
Speaker 1: And I mean I was reading the article and one of their songs TNT you know that song Dynamite that was twentieth on their set list. I mean that's so many songs they had. I mean right, that's.
Speaker 3: They're they're trying to do exactly what they did back in the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the thing. And they look exactly the same and angus wearing the little schoolboy outfit.
Speaker 2: And all that, they look exactly the same, or or they're wearing the same outfits and have the same air except their seventy something.
Speaker 1: Years old Brian Johnson still wearing the T shirt with the hat, Yeah, and the whole thing.
Speaker 2: It doesn't that can that can mess up when you see them. If it doesn't, if it doesn't compute for the way your brain is used to seeing him, it can press it up.
Speaker 3: And my best example is Axel Rose.
Speaker 2: He looks like a dad now, he's got like a buzz haircut, and he wears a white T shirt tucked into his dad jeans and his white tennis shoes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he's performing and it's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, Carol, don't care for an update on the Guy Looney tune who the police the United States Marshals were actually chasing down. Would you like an update on that?
Speaker 3: Yes, please, all right.
Speaker 1: He well, first of all, you know what, let's play the clip that we played last week of all the TV station making the announcement that they're looking for Looney Tune.
Speaker 4: Police still searching for the driver accused of firing shots at officers during a pursuit this morning. The man's name is Looney Tune. Police consider him armed and dangerous too.
Speaker 5: Shelby Slaughter joins us live in the Eastmoreland neighborhood where this happened. And Shelby first question, and it's on everybody's mind right now, is that actually the suspect's name, So his.
Speaker 2: Full name is Looney John Franklin.
Speaker 1: Tune, mister Tune, Mister. The United States Marshals and local police found Looney Tune after searching for in the last few days. He allegedly fired rounds and officers led him on a high speed chase, but he is now in custody.
Speaker 2: Couldn't they find him splatted against the side of the mountain that somebody had drawn on to make it look like it was a tunnel.
Speaker 1: I think they found him with an amble on his head. I'm not sure, all right, Carroed don't care to know the new the pitcher for the New York Mets who has an Austin Powers hype name.
Speaker 3: I care.
Speaker 1: So the Internet is going nuts over this, and they're saying it sounds like a character from an Austin Powers movie. So we we put this together. This might be the best name in baseball. Dickie love Lady.
Speaker 5: Andrew Dicky love Lady the new Mets sensation for it's a man Bay Bay.
Speaker 4: Hold on to your hats, Mets fans meet Dicky love Lady, a twenty nine year old pitcher. The name of the new player, Dicky love Lady, the greatest name in sports.
Speaker 1: Dicky love Lady is a met for.
Speaker 4: It's a man papeye, It's a man papee. It's a man paye Pepe.
Speaker 1: Dicky Love Lady, Dicky Love me now pitching for your New York Mets, number twenty nine. Dickie love Lady.
Speaker 2: I think that name shoots to the top of the list of our future dog's name.
Speaker 1: Oh I Love write that down. Don't forget that, don't forget your phone, put it, put on your phone.
Speaker 3: I got it, I got it.