Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It's Wildey for Night in Basimber one Music Station, the JV Show. I'm Selena, I'm jazz snam CHEDI Wow. So no like traditional first talkback of the day, but these Taylor talkbacks YEP, already coming in.
Speaker 3: Hi. My name is Sandy from Gilroy and I'm calling to explain why I'm wild about wild and that is because I used to listen to Wild ninety four nine in the car with my mom when she would drop me off to school. And now I listen to Wild ninety four nine with my four year old daughter as we take her to daycare, and so it's just full circle. And I've been a lifelong fan. We love you guys, and you're a family staple.
Speaker 4: Love that.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you generational station here that is us. By the way, leave a talk back about why you love Wildny for Night.
Speaker 4: Include your name, your city.
Speaker 2: That's going to qualify you to win this flyaway trip to check out Taylor Swift on her last US tour day coming up November third in Indianapolis. Is the once in a lifetime type of situation here, So the talkback you have to leave it between the hours of six and ten, so anytime during our show, and that's going to enter you to win.
Speaker 5: Super easy, super easy, like really good odds too.
Speaker 6: And you think about it, right, we'll go rush out and buy lottery tickets. You have a one in three hundred and twenty three million, you know, chance to win something, to win the jackpot. Here you leave a talkback, pretty good odds you could win that trip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that Flyway ship is also going to be daily winners picked for Taylor Swift vinyls, so you can win something.
Speaker 4: But hopefully it's that big trip for you.
Speaker 2: Grandma.
Speaker 4: What do you have?
Speaker 6: It's time for our annual telling of the Halloween joke on the JV Show.
Speaker 5: This might be a bit of.
Speaker 1: A nostalgia alert.
Speaker 6: For a lot of people because this is a classic joke. I got to give a credit to my buddy Hollywood, who told this joke on the show for many many years, but I will now and then JV.
Speaker 2: Told it for many many years on the JV Show, and now it's been past the.
Speaker 6: Halloween jokes that's ever been told you guys ready, Yes, why don't witches wear panties?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a good one.
Speaker 6: To get a better grip on the broom?
Speaker 7: God? Do you?
Speaker 5: I don't think you guys get it.
Speaker 4: I don't get it. I don't get it.
Speaker 7: Can you.
Speaker 1: Get Do you get it?
Speaker 4: No? I don't know.
Speaker 5: Why don't they get it?
Speaker 4: I don't get it?
Speaker 5: Can you explain it to them?
Speaker 4: Chet, there's there's grippers on the bottom part of what.
Speaker 6: You mean, there's grippers on the bottom part of the room, like where the bristles are that you sweet on the room?
Speaker 4: No, never mind, I know I don't get it. I don't get it.
Speaker 5: Can you explain I'm gonna tell it one more time.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: Why don't witches wear panties?
Speaker 2: Okay, let me let me think about that for a quick second. Graham, Okay, which hat.
Speaker 6: To get a better grip on the broom?
Speaker 1: It's good?
Speaker 4: I mean they're like hanging on with their hands.
Speaker 1: Have to do with flying around over room?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Can you explain it? Justin? Selena are looking at me like I'm an idiot.
Speaker 2: You don't get it.
Speaker 6: I feel like they've heard this joke before too, and they don't and they still don't understand it.
Speaker 5: So Ge, can you just explain it to them?
Speaker 4: I don't know if I know what I'm if.
Speaker 6: It's right, Well what you think, because it's more than what they got.
Speaker 5: They have blank looks on their faces.
Speaker 4: No, you know panties, there's.
Speaker 5: I know you said something about the grippers before. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like you know what ladies have their you know what.
Speaker 1: Do you mean?
Speaker 4: I don't know how to say this.
Speaker 2: You've been radio long enough to know how to say things.
Speaker 5: It's a halloween joke. This is a family friendly joke.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Then I don't know the.
Speaker 6: Joke then, Well, because justin Selena both have this blank look on their face like they're completely stumped by this joke. So if you could just tell them I don't at least tell them your theory.
Speaker 4: Well, I think my theory is wrong.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 4: It's not family friendly? Whoa while you're sick? Your gross?
Speaker 5: What kind of grippers do you know?
Speaker 4: Well? Can you explain the joke?
Speaker 6: No, cheety, this is on you to explain to you. I've told this joke many times on the show, and it's my joke. So I just need you to explain it to them and we can move forward. Do your best safely.
Speaker 4: Well, it's family friendly.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, your explanation is going to be oh.
Speaker 9: Am I on the right track, though, I don't know is there something gripping on the.
Speaker 5: What would that be?
Speaker 2: But but yeah, what Cheaty your gross?
Speaker 6: Yeah you.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll just move on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's move on. Crazy Cash here, I'm so sorry about our friend.
Speaker 1: Cheaty the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: You guys know, we do this every morning at this time, the.
Speaker 1: Four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: All right, So you got two weeks to election day and millions of Americans are already voting. Yesterday afternoon they counted eighteen million early votes that's either in person or by mail in ballads.
Speaker 4: So this is your reminder to vote.
Speaker 2: And if you're not registered, you can still register and vote in person at the same time, you know, here on election day here in California at various local poll centers now all of them.
Speaker 4: So you have to check ahead of time.
Speaker 5: Very important election. Get out and vote people.
Speaker 6: Time for a quick check in on our San Jose Sharks to see if they've gotten their first win of the twenty twenty four season. And oh no, I got beat last night by the Anheim Ducks three to one, which means they are still winless through their first seven games of the season. Sharks have the worst record in the entire NHL and they're the only team without a single win. The Warriors, on the other hand, get their NBA season underway.
Speaker 5: Tonight in Portland. Hopefully they can get things off to a better start.
Speaker 2: Night interesting, open the windows and let the fresh air in. If you've been loving this weather, good.
Speaker 10: News that will continue like this for the next half of the week with temperatures in the mid to.
Speaker 2: Verse seventy Yay Capricorn's your.
Speaker 4: Day is a nine.
Speaker 9: Today's energies encourage you to embrace new opportunities, trust your instincts, and maintain balance and relationships, careers, finances, and how.
Speaker 1: Let's good news.
Speaker 2: Yes, I know that's why I'm so oh I'm a nine today. Thank you, Chid.
Speaker 5: Whither that get yourself a nine?
Speaker 2: Let's kick off our cool or not?
Speaker 1: Lessen.
Speaker 4: This is where we throw some things out. We ask is that cool or not?
Speaker 2: Graham, would you like to kick it off?
Speaker 1: I would?
Speaker 6: What are you guys staying cool or not? You just mentioned the election. I want to know cool or not? Putting a presidential campaign sign up in your front yard because my wife just put one in.
Speaker 1: Ours yesterday for who I'm not.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna say I did have thoughts about the placement of it.
Speaker 5: I hadn't seen it.
Speaker 6: I walked out of the house this morning to leave for work, and it's on the front lawn. Now we've decorated for Halloween, and there's like some tombstone things and the big spider web and stuff on the front lawn. It kind of looks like it's in the graveyard, and I'm like, oh, is it sending the opposite message?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 6: It almost looks like this person's campaign is dead because it's in the little graveyard area.
Speaker 4: And whose campaign do you think is dead?
Speaker 6: I don't want to say, because you know, the bosses start pulling their hair out when you start talking about stuff like that. But what do you guys think cool or not putting a campaign sign up in the yard?
Speaker 4: I think I think cool. But I wouldn't do it. Yeah, me either, I get why not get?
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I get scared.
Speaker 2: Because don't you ever don't not even try it by other houses and they have the campaign signs, and you kind of judge them if it's not really somebody that you Yeah, I don't need that for my neighbors.
Speaker 6: I guess for me, I go back and forth on it because never have I never would you think that you're going to be influencing someone else by putting that sign. I've never none of us have ever driven down the street and seen a house.
Speaker 5: I'm like, they're voting for.
Speaker 7: That, you know.
Speaker 6: But you know what, it doesn't in that sense, it doesn't make any like it's pointless right, nobody's ever got You're not going to convince anybody to vote for your candidate.
Speaker 5: You're just showing your support for them, which.
Speaker 2: And it's all like they're gonna see it. They're not going to drive by your street and be like, oh my god, thank you for the support.
Speaker 5: I see you Herberts, Well, that's what I mean.
Speaker 6: So I don't know about the I guess I guess I don't know the point of the whole thing. But also maybe it is a way to let people know like, hey, this is where we stand on some things.
Speaker 5: So you know, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Guess I see that. I'm in the middle. I am, but I'll lean I'm leaving more towards school.
Speaker 4: Me too grass.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just never I saw this article about this woman in Missouri that her she kept putting a sign out in her front yard and it kept getting stolen, and she's like, I'm sick of this. After the fourth sign that they had gone through, she put an Apple air tag on it, and obviously they followed where it went went.
Speaker 5: To a house, and they tracked it.
Speaker 6: It went right to a car, and when they eventually got the person living it open the trunk of the car there were fifty nine campaign and there they'd just been driving around taking them all or.
Speaker 2: What so nobody would would they thought that was going to stop people from voting for that person.
Speaker 1: Again, here's here's the idiot mindset.
Speaker 6: They took all only one can only one particular candidate signs away as if that Then suddenly again I had driving around the neighborhood. I don't see anybody with the camp this person's campaign signed, so I must maybe I won't vote for them.
Speaker 1: And when you said no one ever.
Speaker 2: And when you pick up one of these signs, you don't notice that one's a little heavier, It has a whole air tag taped to it. You know, the air doesn't weigh that much.
Speaker 4: You know, it's gonna way down for a piece of paper. Like you notice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, one time in high school we took it was election time and it was I can't remember. It wasn't just presidential campaign signs. It was all sorts of local you know, local elections and stuff. And we did the same thing, and I, you know, I'm sure I can't get charged. So there's been long enough time. And we took all the signs, like a hundred of them, and then we put them all in my buddy's pair South's front lawn, just like they had like a hundred signs out opposing candidates. Didn't matter. Their whole front yard was all covered in campaign signs.
Speaker 2: That's so good.
Speaker 5: It was kind of funny. Probably illegal, but you know what was.
Speaker 1: Come at me?
Speaker 4: You know, the Statute of Limitations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's up. I hope it's not.
Speaker 4: I hope they come for you.
Speaker 2: Gam Herbert of.
Speaker 6: NAPA, I said, I had a friend that did that, and I, oh, you're right, it's hysterical.
Speaker 5: That part was cool.
Speaker 4: Gramm, do you have something else the thrown here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 6: I want to ask you guys, cool or not? What do you think I got. Have you guys ever done on the DNA test? Let me ask you that first, I have not.
Speaker 4: I haven't either, all.
Speaker 6: Right, So I did an ancestry dot com one, and from time to time they send you emails like hey, you got a new match or hey, and I don't ever open.
Speaker 5: Them because I just don't care. Hey, nobody got after that, But then I got one the other day.
Speaker 6: It's like, oh, you're you're you know, genetic makeup has has changed or whatever, and we have more accurate results. Now you want to see your new breakdown of like what you are? Okay, yeah, I'll look at this one.
Speaker 5: And this one.
Speaker 6: Says that I am now only six percent Italian, which means Nana has some serious explaining to do. Cool or not, My entire life is a lie. Again, I haven't talked about this before because my Nana is one hundred percent full Italian. Well she was rip and which would lead you to believe that I'd be twenty five percent Italian, which I'm not.
Speaker 10: You're only six per six whoa not even ten?
Speaker 6: So I mean, I guess, isn't it because they're cool or not? But also, uh, Nana if that even was her real name? I don't know.
Speaker 5: My entire life is a lie.
Speaker 2: I think cool, But couldn't it be because like Nana or her parents had come from somewhere else, like originally somewhere along down the line, so that's where they like their gnas from.
Speaker 4: It works kind of.
Speaker 5: I'm mad at Nana.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all this time, I thought I've been embracing my You guys know, I I dropped around with an Italian flag waving on my and I, you know, do all things. I celebrate all everything Italian. Every night, pizza, I'm at home, you know, throwing a noodle against the wall to see if it'll stick, a trick.
Speaker 1: My nana taught me.
Speaker 4: You know, you're growing.
Speaker 1: She was Italian and I wrot.
Speaker 6: You guys know, I write a vest ba to work every day, and I everything is wearing capri pants of course, and everything is a lot.
Speaker 4: Big leg hair.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if that's an Italian thing. It might just be a grand thing.
Speaker 5: That's just me thing.
Speaker 2: Im Sorry, are you I'm going not cool?
Speaker 4: I'm not cool? Not cool, not cool Grandma?
Speaker 2: I mean Nana did she had to do to keep the family together, you know.
Speaker 5: I guess, but like be more honest.
Speaker 1: Nana told me the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Jess, what do you have?
Speaker 10: So an airport sport has sparked some outrage because they have a new sign that they put up limiting hugs to three minutes in their drop off zone. So they're saying, limit this to three minutes. If you want more affection and you want to be hugging for longer than that, then take that.
Speaker 4: To the parking lot. So what do you guys think about this?
Speaker 5: You ever hugged anybody for more than three minutes?
Speaker 1: That is true?
Speaker 10: Well, you hugged a few minutes, then you kind of go in for another hug because you talk in between.
Speaker 6: You think you've hugged somebody for a few minutes, over one minute.
Speaker 1: I had? How long a one minute hug?
Speaker 4: Is I think I have?
Speaker 2: Because again with a break, not like your mom, But you wouldn't hug kate your wife for longer than a minute long on a really long trip. You at the airport, you're dropping her off. You don't want a long lingering hug.
Speaker 6: I would give her a long lingering hug. And when I look down at the clock, only eighteen seconds would have passed an eighteen second hug would feel like a lifetime. Wow, that's a long hug. I didn't just have a little correct concept to time. One day, I would feel like you're You're like, I gotta sit down.
Speaker 5: My legs are tired. Been standing here too long.
Speaker 2: I just don't like the airport telling me how long I'm allowed to hug my loved ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we want we need you to move, get your car moving.
Speaker 6: I need to drop Nana off so she can catch your flight.
Speaker 2: Well, to find a different spot. I'm over here hugging.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but have you ever been You know, when you're circling around there and there, it's that's true to find a spot and there you are, cupcaking with your man with a three minute hug.
Speaker 1: I'm hunking.
Speaker 2: Get out of the way, no go around.
Speaker 10: If I'm the one hugging, I want more time. Give me more time with my man. But if I'm the one looking for parking, move out.
Speaker 2: Of the Yeah, there's other spot, scram I don't think the airport should be allowed to tell you it's quit hugging.
Speaker 5: It's for drop active loading and unloaded.
Speaker 2: Man and his luggage or whatever.
Speaker 4: I am actively dropping off This is just part of.
Speaker 6: So they can't have a three minutes. There is plenty of time for it. Didn't you say your goodbye is on the.
Speaker 10: I think they should say ten minutes because you have had ten minutes.
Speaker 1: No move you out of the way.
Speaker 10: Not just for the hug though, because there's other parts that go into saying goodbye to someone.
Speaker 6: What are you gonna do to Why wouldn't you do that in the power ride on the drive house the poem and you're gonna paint a picture of them and have them sit there and you'll be easel out with your get out of the way.
Speaker 4: I mean, what else goes into saying goodbye to you know.
Speaker 10: Giving you for kiss and then okay two seconds and then just giving your farewell message.
Speaker 6: Okay, we're still under a minute. I still don't understand why I feel like.
Speaker 2: Three minutes is so rush. Helping them, I'll be check in for their flight.
Speaker 6: You don't nobody does that help you help someone check in for their flight?
Speaker 12: Help?
Speaker 1: What are you talking? Unless they're six?
Speaker 5: What a girl?
Speaker 2: Little girl to old people?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: How many old people check?
Speaker 4: I have to help my mom every time.
Speaker 1: Your mom made all.
Speaker 2: That old she's not all but you don't know what.
Speaker 1: She's doing, does not check it.
Speaker 4: I just told you, my mom.
Speaker 5: I've never in my life've never heard of that someone not knowing how to check it. Right.
Speaker 6: But if you have to help someone to check in for a flight, you're not in the parking spots that they're talking about.
Speaker 5: Now parked, you've parked.
Speaker 2: I don't mean going inside. I mean on the phone to check in to check it online. Okay, No, I'm not like going to the counter with them like that's what it made it sound like. No, I meant like like checking in online. Sorry if that was confusing. What were you talking about?
Speaker 4: Chi?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: Both? Okay, well but okay.
Speaker 5: But you would have parked.
Speaker 6: If you have to go in to help somebody check in you parked, you're in a different I.
Speaker 4: I've meant standing on the curve.
Speaker 2: I meant standing on the curb, like, oh, let me just help you really quick, that type of stuff.
Speaker 8: But even that is not going to be done in like one minute.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. I need more time.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 9: For SFO Airport, I feel like I'm always rushing, like getting and getting out because the police there, they're always.
Speaker 6: So many they're enforcing the They don't even give you the three minutes. They see a long, lingering hug.
Speaker 4: They're homek where is the airport by the way, Celand.
Speaker 1: New Zealand.
Speaker 2: They're the ones cracking down three minutes and you're out.
Speaker 6: Shouldn't you have checked in on your phone ahead of time? I have lots of questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like I said, my mom doesn't know those things, so it's understanding.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a lot of people.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of love finding any little thing you can claw back at.
Speaker 1: Me, Well what about this? Well what what if a meteorite hits right in front of my car?
Speaker 6: Yet I hugged longer than that.
Speaker 5: Like, let's deal in the realm of reality.
Speaker 2: Here it is, you hate hugs, and we'll leave it.
Speaker 6: I love hugs. I may hugger. I hug all, like my buddies, any of my friends. I'm a hugger. I like hugs. You know what, But get a stop watch out and tell me how long you hug someone.
Speaker 4: I hadn't thought about hugs recently. Isn't it weird?
Speaker 2: Like we see each other every day, we don't come in here and just like hug one another. But when we see so but when we were to see you know, one of us.
Speaker 8: But how like when we went to Grayton, Yeah, we.
Speaker 2: See each other on a weekend outside of the hug. Yeah, weird.
Speaker 4: It is weird.
Speaker 6: That's like you're seeing someone in a different setting. I don't know, there is something weird.
Speaker 2: Like when I went to the Niners game over the weekend, right into our boss and like we did like a little side hugged. I'm like, that's weird. We don't like hug each other at work. So when we're out of the workplace, why are at work? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, at work along the great hug.
Speaker 6: Then game A couple of beers like that, Hey boss, looking for that race?
Speaker 4: Your day is today? Yeah, that's true. That is true.
Speaker 2: Capricorns, Today's and nine the Hottest.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: More info on the latest Diddy allegations. So you guys know Tony Busby. He is the lawyer who is representing over one hundred accusers and he's filing lawsuits every single week.
Speaker 4: So this most recent Monday, there.
Speaker 2: Was seven more lawsuits filed, and of those, we're learning one of them, one of the victims was a personal trainer who claims Diddy passed him around like a party favor to other celebrities at an awards show after party in twenty twenty two, went to a party at his mansion in la and was like in and out of consciousness and was just getting passed around to everyone that was there.
Speaker 4: That's so scary.
Speaker 2: That is so scary. There is another one of these lawsuits. There was a he says that he's an automotive businessman, that's what he does, and he, you know, was involved in an alleged incident with Diddy and he was in like some type of office and he says that a professional athlete who is not named in this lawsuit. He just says profession athlete a intervened and saved him. Oh, who isn't that crazy? But we don't know who the pro athlete is? Hero besides the hero that's what he is.
Speaker 4: But crazy that like this was a known thing.
Speaker 2: All the people that were around to witness this and intervene and it's crazy and no one said anything.
Speaker 5: That is a log isn't that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's really concerning.
Speaker 5: You see something, say something.
Speaker 6: In the amount of people that attended these parties and freak offs whatever you want to call him, over the years, that's a huge number, you know, those that.
Speaker 10: Didn't attend but knew about it still because I think all of Hollywood basically talk to each other about it.
Speaker 2: It just never brought it out to light, right. Yeah, Cardi B was just tweeting about how much she hates Offset they're getting back together. There's yay, She said, Bro, I wish the worst on this man. I've never hated somebody so much and these b words are so thirsty to have him. Please take this man off my hand. This garbage bag is too heavy. And someone said he's the father of your children. Stop, she said, yeah, he is. That's why I don't wish him death. But I truly hate this dirty ass, narcissistic piece of ish and his family and his friends. They never check him. That's why he's always going to be a piece of ish of a person.
Speaker 5: Who But don't you feel bad for the kids?
Speaker 4: Are percent?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I get it if you feel that way. But taking this very like so public, I don't know, to me, that's kind of that's kind of wrong. Yeah, you do, especially on social media, and stuff will live there forever, and when you eventually get back together, your kids can be like, hey, didn't you.
Speaker 1: Call it that a bag of trash?
Speaker 2: Have a really heavy one. They're gonna get back together. But even if they if they don't, that's something your kids are going to see.
Speaker 1: You just putting your.
Speaker 6: Kids in a off in in a tough spot. And I know they're pretty young, they're they're really really young.
Speaker 2: But even me, you know, twenty six and a half, when I'm around my parents and they're talking, they're they're uh, but when they're like saying bad things about one another, it even makes me uncomfortable. At twenty six and a half years old. It's like, just keep that to yourself because that's still my parent.
Speaker 6: Well that's what I mean, And they don't do that. But imagine your parents being celebrities and then this stuff is out there and then your kids. Granted, her kid's very young, but as they start to get older, other kids are going to be right using this as AMMO against them and just making their life worse.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't don't do that.
Speaker 2: At least they can go cry into their bags of money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it doesn't, but it's I don't know, it doesn't.
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, I don't know that it does.
Speaker 6: When you're a kid growing up, it's all these celebrity kids like are still embarrassed with their parents, just like regular kids. And then imagine going through that, Like, I don't money's not going to make you a happy, well adjusted kid.
Speaker 5: It's just not.
Speaker 2: I can see that because you don't know what life is like without.
Speaker 6: It, and just like, imagine what you're gonna be going through. Your parents are doing this to each other on social media and you're caught in the middle of it, right, like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Not cool? Not cool? Cardi Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 6: All right? We talked about this yesterday the show Heyo Tani fifty to fifty home run balls up for auction after a fan turned down a reported three hundred grand the night that he got it. Well, the starting bid was five hundred thousand, and yesterday when we checked, the auction was already up to two point one million dollars for the ball, so they made the right choice of sending that thing to auction. There was some speculation that could go as high as ten million dollars and that last night's auction deadline might get extended as more and more bids continue to roll in, but that did not happen last night. The auction ended. The winning bid for the ball was four million, three hundred and ninety two thousand dollars, making it the most expensive baseball ever sold at auction. The previous record was three million dollars. That was for Mark McGuire's seventieth home run baseball in nineteen ninety eight. Somebody whiffed on that one. I don't think that thing's worth three million today, don't know.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 6: It's still unclear how much of that money is going to go to the guy that caught the ball, because we don't know what his split is with the auction house. One and then all so, there are currently several lawsuits going to the courts of other people claiming to be the ball's rightful We know one of those was a kid that said he had the ball in control of it and then this guy ripped it out of his hand. And I don't know, maybe there's somebody else that says they were in the mix for it as well. So this person undoubtedly going to make a lot of money, you know what, It costs defending yourself in a lawsuit.
Speaker 5: That's expensive.
Speaker 6: So some of this money going right out the door, but I'm still probably a life changing some of money coming their way.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'd be happy if I got one million. Yeah, you know, at the end of all this fin.
Speaker 5: Got to do taxes, taxes.
Speaker 6: Uncle Sam's gonna take close to forty percent of that, So get out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine a JV show.
Speaker 6: This is justin from Sam Pablo and I love your show so much because you guys make me giggle every morning and you make me feel a little smarter every day.
Speaker 3: Thanks so much, love.
Speaker 4: I'm so happy to hear that.
Speaker 2: I thought we had the opposite effect on that way.
Speaker 5: Was that a Is that a bit of a a slight?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right, little feels.
Speaker 5: Smarter about himself. We are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, I thought because we were giving good information. I was like, really, wow, I just I guess I just proved your point. Well, you are now qualified to win this flyway trip for Taylor Switch if you want to check her out Indianapolis. It's your final US tour date happening November third.
Speaker 4: That's like next week.
Speaker 8: Yeah, next weekend, yeah, next weekend.
Speaker 4: If you want to be there.
Speaker 2: This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. People leave us a talk bag with your name city, why you love Wildinie for nine, and that's gonna enter you to win. There's also going to be daily winners chosen and we're gonna we're gonna be given out like Taylor's with vinyls every single day, things like that. So enter now, leave us that talk back all right, let's get to what the bleep is? Where you can win a JV show chug mug. You got to be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word. Let's get right to it.
Speaker 4: I had a while we were live on the air.
Speaker 2: And getting through it without anybody noticing that wasn't easy.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I'm shocked, you guys.
Speaker 5: What was it?
Speaker 1: Did we smell it? Never mind? All right, think about what that Think about what.
Speaker 5: That bleeped out word could be.
Speaker 6: You don't how this game works, and you know you got to get your guesses in very quickly. People are on top of this along with your guests on talk back, Mike, leave us your name in your city. We want to be able to shout you out when you win, but you have to be the first correct answer.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 4: Four nine, we're playing what the bleep?
Speaker 2: All you gotta do is be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word, and as Chug Mug is yours down case, she mis today's clip.
Speaker 4: Here it is.
Speaker 2: I had a while we were live on the air and getting through without anybody noticing that wasn't easy.
Speaker 4: Has this happened multiple times?
Speaker 2: It's it happened more than once. Yeah, a long time ago. Okay, it doesn't know and you're gross, you're sick. Let's go to your.
Speaker 4: Guesses to the bleepout migrant?
Speaker 6: Migrant good one this morning.
Speaker 3: Right, not Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 10: This is Dia from Berkeley, and I think to the bleeped out word is sore throat.
Speaker 14: Have an amazing day, bye goode.
Speaker 2: I feel like when that happens, everybody knows because my voice gets all weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gets your throat coat.
Speaker 4: I don't go that far. I don't drink tea and water.
Speaker 5: No Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 3: I think the bleeped out.
Speaker 11: Word is pimple, pimple.
Speaker 5: This is Mary from San Bruno.
Speaker 13: Thanks bye.
Speaker 4: That's a good guy, that, ain't it?
Speaker 2: Or I continue to leave your guesses. We are going to play more of them coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, we're playing what the bleep or you can win this JV Show Chug Mug. As you know, you got to be the very first person a guest today's bleeped out word and as you also know, you got to leave your guesses on the talkback mic on the iHeart app.
Speaker 4: Here is today's clip case.
Speaker 1: She missed it.
Speaker 2: I had a while we were live on the air and getting through it without anybody noticed saying that wasn't easy, awkward. Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 3: Good morning JV Show. This is Ariana from Backaville and I think the bleeped out word this morning is hangover.
Speaker 2: Hey, O.
Speaker 6: Is a phenomenal guess. I'm surprised that I'm surprised more people weren't on that one.
Speaker 5: That was a great guest.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Good morning JB's Show.
Speaker 12: This is Milley from Campbell and I think the bleeped out word is sneeze.
Speaker 1: Sneeze.
Speaker 6: That was a very popular guest this morning. Those are tough to fight off.
Speaker 7: All.
Speaker 2: I feel like sometimes we just don't we just let it go because it's almost impossible to hold the sneeze in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's tough to swallow.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Morning JAV Show.
Speaker 2: This is desery for MENI City, and I think the bleep out word is.
Speaker 5: Purp, burp.
Speaker 2: I'll swallow that.
Speaker 6: Well, that's a great guess. Although Selena, your belching has gone down, like, I don't know, ninety eight percent over past years.
Speaker 5: I don't what do you attribute that to.
Speaker 2: I think having a man that I care any things.
Speaker 5: You're pretty married to him, But what is divorced?
Speaker 6: Someone might divorce you if you heard the way I used to do it.
Speaker 5: Maybe just listen to this.
Speaker 6: I hadn't heard Selena burp in a long time, and I captured this one yesterday during a commercial break.
Speaker 1: Listen to this one. Can you believe that?
Speaker 2: That's not too far off? But it's it's it's I love that. That's the loudest wet we're getting said.
Speaker 5: Sorry, sorry, back to what the bleep?
Speaker 1: Good Morning JB Show.
Speaker 2: This is Jessica from Oakley and my guess for the bleeped out word is cramp.
Speaker 4: Got a cramp?
Speaker 1: Have a good day, guy, there we go.
Speaker 4: All right, here's today's clip. Unbleeped.
Speaker 2: I had a cramp while we were live on the air, and getting through.
Speaker 4: Without anybody noticing that wasn't easy.
Speaker 2: The worst is a yeah, my gosh, I.
Speaker 6: Get the from sitting down, I'll get the cramp in like your hamstring, the back of the leg and those ones you have to you have to you have to instantly stand up and.
Speaker 1: Try to check it out in the world.
Speaker 5: I hate those.
Speaker 1: Those are the worst.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm sorry, Oh my god, you're sick.
Speaker 1: Knock it off, all right, let me get some shut out. Geez.
Speaker 5: The belchiet on those show it's disgusting, all right.
Speaker 6: First and foremost, Jessica Oakley, up, you got yourself.
Speaker 1: A brand new jab show. Checky buggy, enjoy. You're welcome. She had the very first crack answer this morning. With that doesn't mean a lot.
Speaker 6: Of other people didn't get the Cred Dancer as well.
Speaker 1: They just weren't quite as fast. Buddy Leo and San Jose had it.
Speaker 6: Leslie also in San Jose, Robert in San Jose, look at you, San Jose, look at you all over the Cred Dancer board.
Speaker 5: Kind of slow though. In Santo Katie and Heyward had it cracked.
Speaker 1: What's up, Katy, what's up? Our buddy Edgar.
Speaker 6: Without the haircut from Pittsburgh had a correct so did our buddy David and Richmond.
Speaker 1: What's up, David, what's up? You have a great Wednesday?
Speaker 6: Kim and San Jose had it correct, and so did Christina and Samonteo. Christina and Samonteo, she was right there.
Speaker 5: She almost had.
Speaker 6: It was like a photo finish, except they don't take pictures of the talkbacks. But if there was, Christina and Sammon Taalo was like right there, like oh Chuckie Muggy, But which wasn't there? Fast so close tomorrow. I think she's gonna do it.
Speaker 4: Thanks so, Christina saven on five.
Speaker 2: We'll play again here on the JV Show.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, Thanks so much for being here. Before we get to the JV shows, Yep, Nope, Game.
Speaker 5: Morning JV Show loop from South City.
Speaker 15: Graham, you mentioned that's belching has gone down by ninety eight percent. Well, it is a fact and it is actual science. You can google it. If it has gone down ninety eight percent on the side of belching, you know it has increased ninety eight percent.
Speaker 5: The other way. So that ride home going over that bridge.
Speaker 15: Holy cow.
Speaker 6: So he's saying that is actual science. Do you care to address that because it is one of the prevailing theories.
Speaker 2: Although I okay, that makes total sense, But I'm not just like a gassy person. You remember, I would have an energy drink every single morning here, and that is carbonated. Okay, now I cut those out.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm not drinking them every day.
Speaker 6: Witnesses that the belches that used to come out of Selena were these deep guttural just like, where did that come from? Belches?
Speaker 1: And they came from my soul? They did.
Speaker 5: They were deep.
Speaker 6: Down and they used to happen a lot frequently throughout the morning. Now you're belching gone down, like you said, ninety eight percent, but.
Speaker 2: It's not because it's coming out somewhere else.
Speaker 5: That's one theory.
Speaker 6: I also my other theory is that in that car ride home across the Bay Bridge back to Hayward, you've combined all the urbs into one and you let them all out all at once.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I guess I just don't have as many.
Speaker 5: Do you think there could be any truth to that? Theory.
Speaker 2: No, and if it was that, I would I would just say that. But you know, honestly, what made me stop doing it, that's so I what made me stop doing that so much is because my daughter started doing it, and like in public and now from an outside.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it had to be like, you know.
Speaker 2: That's actually really disgusting and we're not going to do that in front of other people.
Speaker 5: I'm glad it took that, because they're called us telling you for years.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't really care that it bothered you.
Speaker 14: Guys.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 4: All right, Let's go to the phones Waldney for nine.
Speaker 11: Hi.
Speaker 4: Who's this?
Speaker 16: Hi?
Speaker 12: Arion?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 2: How's it going this morning?
Speaker 5: It's going good.
Speaker 1: I'm a little nervous.
Speaker 4: Don't be nervous.
Speaker 5: Don't mean just fine, unless you don't.
Speaker 2: Unless you don't, you could ruin this entire game and not even win kay Lonnie tickets.
Speaker 4: But we'll see you, okay, okay, sure, all right.
Speaker 2: So here's how it works. We're gonna give you four trivia questions. Get three correct, and you went tickets to see kay Lonnie at Chase Center.
Speaker 4: You got this, You got this. Let's get to it.
Speaker 2: Question number one, Michael Dwight Pam and Jim are just a few of the characters names on what long running comedy TV series.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, I know this.
Speaker 16: I'd so familiar.
Speaker 5: Dwight and then Jim's always messing with Dwight.
Speaker 4: Michael, Michael.
Speaker 5: I want to say, I want to yea, here you go. Did anyone confirm this?
Speaker 6: I got served with an ad that says they're coming back with another season next year?
Speaker 1: Is that real?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: Someone confirmed that?
Speaker 2: Just looking?
Speaker 6: I'm excited about that said twenty twenty five they were going to do some new episodes that'll be dope. All right?
Speaker 1: Question number two, nice job on the first one. Question number two.
Speaker 5: Entomology is the study of what?
Speaker 3: Etymology?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: My entomology?
Speaker 5: E n t entomology?
Speaker 1: Oh theomology?
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 16: I took anomology class on on.
Speaker 1: You took an entomology class.
Speaker 8: No, he took an you're googling right now.
Speaker 1: I can tell it's no.
Speaker 15: I promise you.
Speaker 16: I'm not.
Speaker 15: I promise you, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I took an entomology class. We learned about insight.
Speaker 4: That I don't know.
Speaker 6: Let's take an entomology in college.
Speaker 7: I promise you, please look it up.
Speaker 1: I went to the river that I promised that to atomology class. Do you see Riverside Eagle?
Speaker 4: What was your major? What were you majoring in?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 15: You had to it was it was psychology, but atomology was one of like the general s classes.
Speaker 5: Oh that's fascinating. What was the what's uc Riverside mascot?
Speaker 1: Uh? It's Highland dude. So his name is Scotty Scottie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, got you the Highland dude?
Speaker 1: That sucks. I go scott to come Scottie.
Speaker 6: All right, all right, let's continue the game, Selena.
Speaker 2: All right, so question number three in bowling, if it takes you two attempts to knock down all the pins?
Speaker 4: What is that called?
Speaker 5: That is called the spae day to three for three.
Speaker 1: You don't even need.
Speaker 6: This last one, but it is kind of an interesting question. Let' see if you get a question number four.
Speaker 1: True or false?
Speaker 6: Identical twins have the exact same fingerprints?
Speaker 1: Ooh, I'm gonna say false? Yeah, what that is?
Speaker 5: False?
Speaker 1: Identical twins do not have the same fingerprints.
Speaker 2: I always thought they did.
Speaker 6: I guess I never thought about it, but I would assume if everything else is the same, right, they'd be similar. But then you always hear everybody's fingerprints.
Speaker 15: Are are you.
Speaker 2: Who gives the part about that you were worried about?
Speaker 4: You did so good?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I'm like shaking in my car right now.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 6: But you're a bug scientist. He took and tomology in college. Like, what do you have to about?
Speaker 4: Are your psychology major?
Speaker 1: Which zero?
Speaker 4: Yeah with Tommy the high lender.
Speaker 6: Yeah, go Tay, I'm at the state now though I'm not at the state.
Speaker 5: Now, let's go get it all right.
Speaker 4: You just got two tickets to see Kaylanie.
Speaker 10: Her show is coming up soon November second at Chase Center.
Speaker 2: Congngratulations, all right, thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 4: I have a great rest of your day.
Speaker 2: Hang on there, Graham.
Speaker 4: We have shout outs.
Speaker 1: We do moms and Dam's moms and me Dams.
Speaker 6: I got one, says hey Graham, wondering if you guys could wish our oldest, very special son happy thirteenth Birthday's name is Alex from Napa. He happens to be a huge fan and make sure we tuned in every morning our way to school. Anytime I changed the station during a commercial, he will not allow it. He switches right back to the JV show. He says, it's the best way to start the morning. Thank you guys for the morning laughs, even if it means Alex's last words out of the car are who gives a fart?
Speaker 5: Alex?
Speaker 1: We love you.
Speaker 6: Happy birthday, Buddy, Love, Mom, Dad, Danny and Victoria. So happy Happy birthday, Alice. She says, PS. We've been fans since the dogout stays and Graham, we still remember the fun rallies you'd host at NAPA.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 5: Wow, look at that used to be a big deal.
Speaker 1: I was a legend.
Speaker 2: Go back to your old stopping grounds there.
Speaker 5: No, I get that. In high school I hosted the rallies.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought we went to high school together. Apparently No.
Speaker 5: Yeah, wow, that's for mom Gabby.
Speaker 6: Another DM here it says, Hey Graham, First of all, I wanted to say you.
Speaker 5: And the gang are doing an amazing job. You guys are.
Speaker 6: Definitely setting the tone for everyone in the Bay each and every day. If possible, I'd like to give a special birthday shout out to my beautiful daughter Audrey. She turns fifteen today. We're so proud of how you're growing up. We Mom, Dad, Shane, and Oliver. That's Mark from Livermore a dad in my DM another one, Hey Graham, I know you usually get moms in your DMS, but I was not going to let my girls slide in there.
Speaker 5: Lol.
Speaker 6: We're here to ask if you could please wish Tessa a happy ninth birthday. She listened to the JV show every morning on the way to school. Thank you, and that is from Dad's.
Speaker 1: One more here says Hey, Graham's sister and your DMS. Sister and your DMS, please please.
Speaker 6: Pretty please greet my sister, Grace Mendoza of Lathrop. I have very happy birthday. She's the most loving sister and we thank her for all the things she does for our family.
Speaker 5: Love her so much. Love Michelle, Mikayla, and Joe, so happy happy birthday.
Speaker 1: The part the JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine The JV Show, I'm Selena and I'm just all right talk back to Taylor.
Speaker 4: We got another one.
Speaker 16: Hi.
Speaker 12: My name is Marigold and I live in San Francisco. And the reason I like Wild ninety four point nine is because it plays a lot of my favorite songs. That and I'm really excited to go to the Taylor Swift concert.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sounds like some of her friends were texting her about wanting to get to go with her to the Taylor content.
Speaker 2: I think that's what that Why say if you want to enter to win this flyaway trip to Indianapolis November third to check out Taylor Swift. It's her last US tour date on the Era's tour.
Speaker 4: This is a.
Speaker 2: Major All you gotta do is exactly what she did. Leave a talk back with your name, city, why you love Wilthiny for nine. You gotta get it in before ten am. All this week, that's how we're doing it between six and ten. Leave those talkbacks for your chance to weigh.
Speaker 5: Good luck goes.
Speaker 2: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the base. Some more information about the two women in Liam Payne's room, so you know the investigation there in Argentina is still ongoing. Authorities are trying to find out who exactly supplied Liam with drugs, and they also want to learn more about who he was with in the hours leading up to his death. So we know that he had two mystery women in his room. Authorities wanted to learn more about them. They tracked them down and they have been identified.
Speaker 4: And those two ladies are prostitutes.
Speaker 2: Oh. They said they met Liam through an escort website. They were invited to his hotel room where they hung out.
Speaker 4: They drank with him.
Speaker 2: They ended up getting into an argument about payments because Liam did not want to pay them, and then they left the hotel. This was an hour before the balcony fall. So they are not considered suspects. Okay, that part, I guess is good. I don't that they're not suspects, even just like learning about the stuff Liam was doing, like his poor girlfriend. Can you imagine all of this coming out about your man after he's gone, And like everyone's saying that when he was with his girlfriend he was a completely different person, Like fans saw this.
Speaker 4: When he was in Argentina with her.
Speaker 2: He was posting like fun, wholesome things online and then when she left two days before he died, that's when his erratic behavior really ramped up, according to sources.
Speaker 6: And do you think she left early because of his behavior? I don't fight that they got in or something something. It first seems like something happened. I traveled Argentina, with your man and then be like, you know what I'm gonna I think I'm gonna head out. You stay here and do what you're gonna do.
Speaker 5: Like I don't know.
Speaker 10: I think she had just said she doesn't like staying in one place for too long, So that might you.
Speaker 2: Do when it's a vacation with Liam Payne.
Speaker 6: And also when you were only they originally right, were only supposed to be there for a week or whatever it was, and then now we're two weeks into the stay or whatever it was, and she wanted to bail out. Like also as the if it's like Liam, your job is to also travel back with her, you know. Yeah, if I was on a trip and Kate was like, I'm getting antsy, I don't like being away from home this long, I wouldn't be.
Speaker 5: Like, well, go ahead, I'll stay here.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna stay on vacation. Like no, it doesn't work like that, like you would travel together. So something leads me to believe that maybe there was a big argument or fight or something, and maybe that's what kind of set him.
Speaker 2: I'm as I'm assuming we'll find out at some points authorities are going to want to talk to her, you know, Why wouldn't they.
Speaker 6: Just just go to other countries, just log onto websites to find escorts.
Speaker 4: I guess so.
Speaker 5: I thought they'd have like somebody, some sort of escort liaison or something that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I guess they just log on log onto websites like yeah, I guess so.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety nine.
Speaker 13: Hello, good morning, Hello, So anybody there?
Speaker 15: Oh gosh bye, Oh.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, we're here.
Speaker 1: We're here, We're we are here. Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Grand before we get to you covertly influencing your kid's Halloween costume?
Speaker 4: Did you ever go to the costco and NAPA?
Speaker 5: I haven't been yet. I'm tying to go.
Speaker 2: I saw a video and I don't know if all NAPAs have caviar or it was just the one in Napa, But there there's like a caviar section they like casually have like Louis Vaiton luggage for sale there. And I heard, according to this video that even the samples are like way better.
Speaker 5: Hell abougie, So.
Speaker 6: I will be going soon. I'll give you a full report when I see it. I know they had a lot of specialty items and things for the grand opening that's what a lot of people we were laughing at because people were camped out a week ahead of time. I was like, what are people doing a week ahead of time? A lot of people have told me that those most of those people were waiting to buy like very rare bourbons and other alcohols that were being offered at retail price that they can resell for like thousands of dollars more. A lot of a lot of people were trying to score them deals done that. They had a lot of stuff like that going on. So it's hard to know if the if like you know, the Louis Vuitton luggage is going to be something that's there regularly, or it's just a one off like they're gonna got it. So a few things that would makes sense, all right, Graham?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 6: So I wanted to ask you guys and you listening, if this was fair or foul. We are getting close to Halloween, right yep, next Thursday, Yes it is, and my family's.
Speaker 5: Been a little late to the game. We got a lot going on with his house.
Speaker 6: Bill. Then we you know, finally decorated our yard the other day, and then we were like, oh shoot, we need to get some costumes. And I don't know if you guys have noticed, but on you know a lot of costumes and things on Amazon, it's like, well delivered by November.
Speaker 5: Fourth, and you're like, that's no good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need to.
Speaker 6: Get costumes, and some of the ones that you want, you can't ship them in time. So my son kept telling me, like, you guys need to decide, you know, kids, they go through a bunch of different ideas, and finally he's settled on and he's really into Pokemon cards right now, and he decided that he wanted to be a Pokemon character. He wanted to be Pikachu for he's seven, and he wanted to be Pikachu for Halloween. Now, look, I looked up the costumes online and.
Speaker 2: Didn't you tell him there's so many other great Pokemon characters he could be, like Squirtle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was telling me.
Speaker 6: He actually is a big fan of Squirtle and mewtwo and Bulbasar and you know, but yeah, I was, I was like, look look at Squirtle.
Speaker 5: You could be Squirtle. And he didn't.
Speaker 1: He didn't want to be wanted Pikach, did he.
Speaker 6: I guess it's going to be Squirtle this Halloween, and so he didn't want to be He didn't want to be those.
Speaker 5: He wanted to be Pikachu.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 5: I looked up the costumes online that could order for Pikachu.
Speaker 6: And all of them were like they were giving me very like toddler vibes, Like they were looked like little kid much little a kid. He's a little kid and he's seven, you know, I was getting like, I don't know. Yeah, I was like, oh, these are kind of cute, but come on, dude, you're a man. You're a man, picks something man, Just kidding, but it was just I don't know, and so.
Speaker 5: And even my wife came to me and she's like, did you hear what Ford wants to be for?
Speaker 1: Howe wants to be Pikachu?
Speaker 5: And she's like, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 6: I think he's gonna get made fun of, Like I think she was worried that, you know, he's gonna get made fun for something.
Speaker 5: I don't know. So we I was like, you know what, let.
Speaker 2: Me take him to this, let dad handle this, let.
Speaker 6: Me handle this. I bet you I can can convince him. It'll be his idea to get a different cause him so I took uh he and my daughter down to Spirit Halloween shout out to the Spirit Halloween Store, Napa, and I took him there and I was like, I know, when I go through the spooky cause my kids love spooky stuff, we go through those spooky costumes, I guarantee he will pick one of those and forget all about Pikachu.
Speaker 5: And you guys, it worked like a child.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: He walked in there and they even had the Pikachu costume too, and I was like, Okay, you can be this if you want, but look over here at this menacing thing and it's got that uh scythe or whatever, you know, the like the grim Reaper holds, and yeah, you know. I was like, you can get one of those with this costume and the black hood and then you're you know, the eyes are glowing and you're you know, you're wearing all black and this thing. I was like, but you could also be that thing. And he chose that thing whatever it's called, and he picked that and he got the big cythe or whatever that thing is, and he've never seen a kid happier and we ditched Pikachu Pichu in the Wow.
Speaker 2: Your own son after years of giving me stuff and a hard time for doing the same thing with my kids.
Speaker 1: You force him to. I let him make.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 4: I did not force them to.
Speaker 2: I just chose in my head, Hey, we're going to be the Toy Story family, so sit your butt down and watch Toy Story until you want to be bother.
Speaker 4: No, but it works, and I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 6: What about the year you made them all be minions? Nobody wanted to be a minion that year.
Speaker 4: My yeah, my daughter did want to be a minion.
Speaker 2: But ground I told her she was going to be one, and she liked it.
Speaker 10: I think you should have let him be that this year, because that's that idea is still going to keep popping up every year, at least I feel like it will maybe possibly.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you that I think foul.
Speaker 2: This is so stop.
Speaker 5: I think it's totally fair.
Speaker 6: I let him make I even pointed out that here's the Pikachu costume.
Speaker 5: Look how stupid it looks.
Speaker 1: A here it is.
Speaker 6: I didn't say that, but like, here's the costume. You can get this one if you want. There's also these options. Let's look around.
Speaker 4: You know, you know, you know you're being sneaky.
Speaker 2: I know that you influenced his decision by showing him other options.
Speaker 6: I knew he would gravitate towards the spooky stuff, especially if there was a weapon involved.
Speaker 1: Kid loves a sore, a good sword or whatever.
Speaker 6: I was like, if he gets at an accessory like that to the costume, this is a slam dunk.
Speaker 4: I'm going foul.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: So Graham was just telling us how he manipulated his seven year old son.
Speaker 1: It makes it sound so bad.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to show him there were other possibilities for his Halloween costume.
Speaker 1: He wanted to be Pikachu, and he was like.
Speaker 4: You thought it was stupid.
Speaker 5: Well, the costume just didn't look very good to me. I don't know. It was give me very toddler vibes.
Speaker 6: And as a seven year old, I didn't wanthim to go dressed up as a as a as a toddler costume.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: It was giving me very toddler vibes. I can't describe it, but it didn't like it.
Speaker 4: So you took him, took him his spirit.
Speaker 6: Halloween sowre and I knew that once he saw the other spooky options out there because he always wants to be something spooky every year, that he would probably pick something different, and he did.
Speaker 5: He's some sort of grim reaper, some sort of.
Speaker 6: Grim reaper looking thing and he tried it on last night and he loved.
Speaker 1: It all right.
Speaker 2: So we're asking Graham influence, will use the word influence. You influenced his decision A little bit?
Speaker 1: Is a fair or foul?
Speaker 7: Hey, Graham, dude, what you did was just messed up.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 7: My wife and I are listening to you, and yeah, it's just wrong. It's wrong. Bottom line is wrong. So yeah, Gooby turned out costume. Thanks what this point to the bag?
Speaker 2: It would make it doubly wrong to return it too, because now he's picked.
Speaker 4: Out one, you're going to take that away from him too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he'd be heartbroken. He loves this thing whatever he is.
Speaker 4: But it's wrong, all right, So far's it's a foul.
Speaker 14: Good morning, JV Morning Show. This is David Alton Richmond just commenting on the Graham and the Halloween costume for a son. I think he did it right. You know, he didn't force it, but he gave his son some options, so let him see that there was more in the world than Tika Choo. So kudos to you, Graham. I think he did a good job with it. I think it's fair anyway, that's my thought.
Speaker 5: Have a great big I mean, thank you, David and Richmond. That's a smart guy right there.
Speaker 2: I feel like if you were going to manipulate your seven year old son, you did it the right way because it was the most gentlest way. But he still had his heart set on a certain costume.
Speaker 6: You should have just left it at that, but they had so they had the costume at spirit.
Speaker 5: I walked them right up to it. Here's the Pikachu costume.
Speaker 1: Do you want it?
Speaker 5: And if he had said yes, I would have walked from you.
Speaker 2: What you're doing by taking him there to see everything else.
Speaker 5: But he's a strong willed little kid.
Speaker 6: If he wanted that costume, he would have said, yes, this is the one, and I would have grabbed it right there and I would have bought it immediately.
Speaker 17: Okay, all right, Graham, I say fair because sometimes you just got to do the thing. Although I don't see anything wrong with Pikachu, But kiddo, what do you say? My kid says foul? My eight year old, says fal But now I want to know what your daughter's going to be. What's your daughter going to be?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Good question.
Speaker 6: She's gonna be a lumberjack. And I was like, whoa, whoa, whoa, don't let's not be that. So I took her to Spirit Halloween. You guys, now, she's going to be a unicorn.
Speaker 1: It's the cutest thing you've ever seen. I'm kidding about that. She wanted to be a unicorn.
Speaker 5: She is going to be.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do one final back on this Pharophel Graham influencing what his kids would dressed up as for Halloween.
Speaker 1: Graham did nothing wrong.
Speaker 3: He just made more options for his child, and he chose a better one. That's all.
Speaker 11: He can still like Pikachu, but he chose, you.
Speaker 7: Know what it is.
Speaker 2: It'd be one thing if you were like, hey, are you sure. There's a lot of options out there, let's explore them all. But it wasn't like that. It was like, no, that costume is going to look stupid out loud.
Speaker 8: Not silently judge yet, that's fine.
Speaker 5: I silently dge. And the old options were right there in front of me, all.
Speaker 4: Right, But the spoken they think it's fair to everybody.
Speaker 6: We got a lot of talkbacks like I wish we could have played the mom. But thank you guys for engaging with the show.
Speaker 1: The JV on Wild ninety four nine Wealdany for nine.
Speaker 2: The base number one hit music station, Happy Wednesday. Thanks for hanging out with the JV show. I'm Selina, I'm Jess and ChEI home back to Taylor.
Speaker 3: I'm Alicia.
Speaker 4: I'm from Fairfield, California, and.
Speaker 6: I love the JV show for.
Speaker 16: Many reasons, but really fills my morning before I go to work. And my kids even love the JV Show. And yeah, hopefully we win the Taylor ticket.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're sending you good luck by yeah, even to that Fairfield outside of the area we're giving those Vivie, I's gonna travel really area a couple of mountain peaks.
Speaker 5: Don't get there eventually.
Speaker 4: If you want to edit a win this, what is it?
Speaker 2: A lifetime opportunity to win a trip to Indianapolis to check out Taylor Swift her last US tour date on the Aras Tour. It's happening November third, so we're not too far away from this. You have to enter now leave us to talk back with your name city, why you love Waldoney for nine.
Speaker 4: And that's it. That's how you enter a wain so easy, so easy. It's also going to be daily, so you.
Speaker 2: Could also win tailors of divinyl, but only one person going to win that flyaway trip.
Speaker 6: I think we need to remind fair Field Tonians that we do love them. We just give them hard time because that's where our very own Cheaty is from.
Speaker 5: And she's the subject of the next.
Speaker 2: Yes, speaking of Cheaty, last time we talked to you, you had you had a little I don't even want to call it a date. It's not like he was courting you. You know, you don't have a relationship, but you met up with an X.
Speaker 5: It was a backslide smashing grab.
Speaker 4: But you guys won four rounds. Do we have an update? No, there's nothing to update on.
Speaker 9: I do plan to you know, text hm maybe maybe not like in the next week or so.
Speaker 4: You might join November sixteenth.
Speaker 6: It would definitely be after So yeah, we all wrote down our predictions for when this another backslide would happen.
Speaker 5: You mean to tell me that after.
Speaker 6: Four glorious rounds getting your bell rung, that you I have had zero communications since.
Speaker 9: Well, afterwards, I said like I pretty much said thank you for your service. And then I was like, oh my god, for ending spell that can I just say it?
Speaker 4: Cheaty?
Speaker 2: We we watched you grow up.
Speaker 4: You were like, sweet little innocent.
Speaker 17: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't either. And then this morning go back and podcast the show's talking about she's got a couple of grippers like that was too far, but please podcast to show its hysterical.
Speaker 6: Okay, so you said so you were sound said thank you for your service. I'll honor you on Veterans Day and it's coming up to and then what did he say?
Speaker 4: He said, oh what did he say?
Speaker 7: He was like.
Speaker 4: He's like, no problem, I'm glad I could help. No worry, He's glad I.
Speaker 2: Can help God.
Speaker 5: And that's and you mean to tell me that is it?
Speaker 4: That's it?
Speaker 1: That was the last That was the last time.
Speaker 9: I swear I'm trying not to sound thirsty. Well, actually I did text him when it no, no, no, It was for him to see if he wanted to come.
Speaker 4: On the show. He said no. So that's the last time I texted him.
Speaker 2: Said okay, okay, well I think you need to have a conversation like, if your intentions are to just have a friends with benefits relationship, I think doesn't that Yeah, you still got to define that relationship.
Speaker 8: Oh, don't say anything cheating.
Speaker 4: I'm too scared. I text him and say, what are we now?
Speaker 5: I can't stop thinking about now.
Speaker 4: Don't never have another appointment.
Speaker 2: Don't do that. But this does keep happening. At some point there has to be a conversation that you're not expecting anything other than this.
Speaker 4: I thought it was already.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean we've already had this before, so I think it'll be fine.
Speaker 8: Because it wasn't a full on relationship before.
Speaker 4: It was just them doing the same thing.
Speaker 6: Don't you cheaty want to reassure him if that is your intent, that, like your intent is to not catch feelings.
Speaker 5: I'm sure that's he would probably like to hear that.
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, I'm joking. Maybe like next time I'll talk to him about it.
Speaker 8: Oh, don't do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah you're gonna cry, don't do it.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not just let your actions speak, you know.
Speaker 9: So I'm not trying to text him. I'm not trying to like be thirsty. I'm not trying to unless it's just for that thing.
Speaker 5: What are your actions speaking?
Speaker 6: Just like the Grippers, No, let speak for themselves the actions or.
Speaker 10: I guess lack thereof, Like don't text, don't be texting him?
Speaker 4: Hey, how's your day?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 8: What are you wearing?
Speaker 2: So where do you sand with all the other people you were talking to on these dating apps?
Speaker 4: Well one of them actually and followed me.
Speaker 5: So after they listened to the show, I can't talk four rounds.
Speaker 1: I'm not Superman.
Speaker 4: No, there's a space Spain band followed me. I don't know why. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't know you had him on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had him on Instagram and he hadn't followed me there.
Speaker 5: And wasn't feeling he was feeling neglect.
Speaker 9: He was feeling neglected. I'm so sorry for that. Dr BA is still going strong. And then that's about it. So I have to like get my roster back up.
Speaker 5: You got to stoke the fire a little bit. Send nudes.
Speaker 1: They're filing, they're un following.
Speaker 5: Because they're getting bored.
Speaker 1: You gotta keep them.
Speaker 2: Are on the line fully back outside. Because before I was under the impression like you kind of wanted a relationship, but the person have to be like really worth it. Now you're talking about having a whole roster. You're going four rounds, So a relationship is just off the table. It's not even anything you're thinking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pretty much right now, I think I'm just not gonna have fun. That's okay.
Speaker 6: I think she's thinking more clearly now that the cop loves are yes. Suddenly all the podcast titles are spelled correctly, like g He's like focused now, like clear headed.
Speaker 1: Finally I need it? Uh huh.
Speaker 2: You like that?
Speaker 5: Here hot.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories Happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 10: And trending is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 2: So Justin bieber thinks his money was grossly mismanaged. According to the reports, bieber thinks that some of his former business managers majorly mismanaged his money and he is considering suing them. So apparently this has been a thing for several years and it's really upset him. He lost a ton of money and he feels like it's because of the bad decisions that his various managers were making, not just one. There was a few people involved in this. We don't know how much money we're talking here. All the reports just say that it.
Speaker 4: Is a massive amount.
Speaker 2: As for a looming lawsuit, Justin wants to sue, but his current team is split on it. Some of them are for it, the other half they're urging Justin not to go through with the lawsuit because there was a time when he was spending money like crazy. So this whole thing could be viewed as he was the one mismanaging his money in the lawsuit could potentially backfire.
Speaker 6: All that stuff will get brought up, or definitely will. But you know that this probably did happen. It's such commonplace because humans abide by one law greed.
Speaker 1: That's a that's the time life.
Speaker 6: These guys getting managing a large sum of money, and it's like, well, a little money not gonna miss. This guy's got fifty million in the bank, He's not going to miss a couple hundred grand over here for this thing. And I'm gonna invest in that and I'll pay him back once this thing hits. And then, you know, this happens all all the time, and especially in the music business. I think there's so many contracts and music deals that are so predatory by the labels that like, yeah, this stuff just happens all the time. People were taking advantage of and these you know, managers and record label execs and stuff, they're laughing all the.
Speaker 1: Way to the bank.
Speaker 2: And being a young star like Bieber, I mean, was an it is you're naive, you don't know, you don't know how this stuff works. You're kind of just going along with it and trusting your managers to handle all of this for you.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: Whiz Khalifa is facing up to two years in a Romanian prison. I don't know if you guys remember back in July he was headlining a festival in Romania and he was arrested after he was smoking on stage and then authorities found i think eighteen grams a week on him, and if you don't know, that's a big no no.
Speaker 4: In Romania, we is not legal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he was released obviously, but this week it was reported that they've decided to indict him for illicit drug use, and if convicted, he faces a prison sentence of anywhere from three months to up to two years in a Romanian prison.
Speaker 5: You don't want to go to one of those and or a fine.
Speaker 6: They're not nice. I mean, easy work around here. Never go back to Romania. You'll be just fine, right, You'll never get sent there. I know a lot about Romania. One of my college roommates was Romanian rosvon Supervici. We talked a lot about Romania. She placed a lot of history in that kind. But yeah, he's gonna just sidestep these charges and not ever.
Speaker 4: Go back, just ever go back there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if that, if he does get convicted, like, we can't like we won't be forced to like extradite him or anything like.
Speaker 5: We don't get down like that.
Speaker 6: Okay, just I mean, we have extradition treaties with certain countries, but they would never The United States is never going to package him up for that charge instead, got it?
Speaker 1: Okay, but you got it.
Speaker 8: He could pay a fine, right and maybe get out of all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and or fine, and it's up to the courts there in Normania. So who knows at this point, Graham, what.
Speaker 4: Do you have?
Speaker 16: All?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 5: History was made last night in the NBA.
Speaker 6: It was opening night of the twenty twenty four season, and the Lakers tea Wolves game Lebron and his son Ronnie took the court together inron That reminds me of my other college roommate. His name was Ronnie and his mom on moving day, Ronnie, did.
Speaker 1: You get Ronnie?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, I still can't get that voice out of my head. So I'm doing that impression every time I say Ronnie.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: Bronnie and Lebron took the court together in the second quarter of the game, and they became the first father son duo to play together in NBA history. Now, Look, as much as I'd love to hate on Lebron and Bronni as a dad, when I think about it, if that was me and my son, man, that would be the coolest thing ever. So a lot of respect for that moment. And I'm surprised Lebron didn't tear up because I think I would have tiered up.
Speaker 1: I'm not impressed in that moment.
Speaker 6: You're not not really So the first time ever in NBA history, you imagine being a pro athlete in your son is out there playing alongside you. I mean you had to get him on the team, you know, I pull in all the strings. He didn't really earn it himself. Well, you as for how they did well. First off, the Lakers won the game one ten to one oh three. Lebron finished with sixteen points, five rebounds, and four assists, while Ronnie it was oh for two from the field, but he did get one rebound. He only played for three minutes. Lena, I know we got to get a winner, but really quick. I want to shout out the teachers of Las Lomita's School district in Menlo Park.
Speaker 5: They are on strike this morning. They are walking out.
Speaker 6: They're seeking better pay, health benefits and resources. They say they're the lowest paid in the area, but they're in one of the most expensive zip codes in San Mateo County, so they're striking for more pay. I will always always stand with our Bay Area teachers. My mom was a teacher for more than thirty years and they are the most underpaid job ever. And if you want our kids to become the best and brightest, you have to attract the best and brightest teachers by paying them. What like, the best and the brightest should get paid big pay.
Speaker 5: These people come on.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Yeah stand with their teacher. Yes always here. On The JV Show.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 11: Hi, guys, just wanted to say, you guys are always a hoot when I am on the stupid Highway twenty four every morning with all these idiots driving. But today you guys have me cackling in my car. So thank you so much for the giggle on the right work Chety, you crazy girl, But I love it, you do you. I'm gonna live vicuriously through you. Have a great day, guys, Love you.
Speaker 1: Love you.
Speaker 4: Cheaty actually just left.
Speaker 5: Where'd she go?
Speaker 2: She went to Carrington College?
Speaker 8: She has an event.
Speaker 4: Do you know what time it starts?
Speaker 1: Ess?
Speaker 8: I was not Actually I think she said ten.
Speaker 6: Yeah, ten twelve Caringtonians ten twelve say, Hi will be out there today.
Speaker 4: I'm shocked, so letting her on campus with that?
Speaker 2: Seriously, a lot of talkbags coming through, Hi jav show.
Speaker 18: This is Sarah from San Jose and I love your guys' show because it's so relatable to all different people types here in the area. And I have a love the opportunity to win the tickets to Taylor Swift show so I could take my daughter. Hope you guys pick me, Thanks bye.
Speaker 1: Good luck?
Speaker 2: All right, so remember you have to include your name and your city in your talkbacks for Taylor along with why you Love Wildney Frina, and we are giving away a once in a lifetime opportunity to check out Taylor in her last US tour date, which is November third, coming up here. It's a flyaway to Indianapolis.
Speaker 1: Huge.
Speaker 2: That is so huge, So one lucky person is gonna win that. If you want it to be here, you have to leave that talk back between six and ten s anytime during our show again, name city and why.
Speaker 4: You Love wild to enter, so win.
Speaker 2: All right? Should we go back to our cool or not list?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We should let me see here we have another talkback, Like I said, talkback so went crazy this morning?
Speaker 14: Good morning guys, is edgrew without the haircut?
Speaker 5: If you guys have time, I want to.
Speaker 6: Do a co or not.
Speaker 15: It's not Halloween yet, but my neighbor has his Christmas tree aupready, what do you guys think?
Speaker 5: I think it's cool.
Speaker 3: It's beginning to look a lot like Chrismas.
Speaker 6: No, you guys go into you know you're going to your home depot right now, You're going to your costco.
Speaker 1: You go to wherever.
Speaker 6: Christmas trees everywhere are You're not getting swept up in the holiday season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see, I am when I go into the stores.
Speaker 4: But it's not okay to decorate this early.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not Halloween especialsas tree. The only exception that I will make, And even this I think is frowned upon.
Speaker 4: I'm frowning upon it. But at least it makes it a little better.
Speaker 2: Is if you have your tree up but with Halloween stuff on it, Oh, like the spooky tree. Yeah, it makes it better.
Speaker 6: I'm still going not cool on that. I also think of the stores right now, not cool. It just is too soon. Can't we set that up in the back right now and then roll it up at least said Halloween pass? What about that you get your tree up the day in November first, the day after Halloween?
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: It is though.
Speaker 6: Right at that, I mean it's Christmas season full force.
Speaker 10: No, you have until the second week of November to at least start.
Speaker 5: My rule is still the day after Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: That's mine. That's my first. Now it's after things.
Speaker 5: We made a concession. We bumped it up.
Speaker 6: Has it Have we talked about this is a cool or not? Have we talked about this yet? This year spooky dookies.
Speaker 4: Not this year, we haven't.
Speaker 2: Don't think I noticed spooky dookie is?
Speaker 4: I think?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, I do remember going to Spirit Halloween, Spirit Halloween.
Speaker 5: And go number two there.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know they had a restroom.
Speaker 6: Yeah, most of the one, I feel like the one I went to and NAPA the other day. I don't know if they did or not. I didn't. I didn't see it, but otherwise I definitely would have done very cool spooky.
Speaker 5: You would have done it to be a part of a viral trend.
Speaker 2: No, this shouldn't be This should not be a trend.
Speaker 5: Well it is.
Speaker 6: I have seen social media posts about it already this year.
Speaker 2: Really quick, cool or not. I went to go see Smile Too yesterday.
Speaker 4: Cool Smile to the movie?
Speaker 8: What the heck is that you don't hear of smile the first one?
Speaker 5: What a smile? What's smile one?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I guess, yeah, I just smile And then Smile Too with the number one movie.
Speaker 5: Of the weekend, What a smile? What a smile too?
Speaker 2: Smile Too? Is the new one, the sequel, and then talked about it on Monday. Yeah, but it's a movie.
Speaker 8: I never understood what it was about just smiling.
Speaker 2: So basically, it's like you get like cursed and this your body is like taken over and you start seeing things and you end up like taking you know, taking yourself out because the thing is making you do it. Anyways, there's a certain scene in there. I'm not giving anything away. I was just kind of taken aback because the main character is a pop star and she goes on a talk show and she does an interview, and out of all the talk shows to have in this film, they picked Drew Barrymore.
Speaker 5: Is this a spoiler alert?
Speaker 2: No, I just said it doesn't spoil anything. But do you guys think that Drew Barrymore's talk show is like I mean, it's been talked about a lot this year and it's one of the daytime Yeah, daytime talk Before it would have been like Ellen, it would have been Oprah, would have been doctor Phil.
Speaker 4: You know, even Kelly Clark.
Speaker 2: We still, That's what I'm saying. We still, yeah, Kelly Clarks. Did it make more sense?
Speaker 1: I think?
Speaker 2: Or Kelly Rippa or the view we have all the do you Barrymore?
Speaker 5: What's cheaper to just get one person? I guess I don't know.
Speaker 6: And they probably wanted to promote a show because like, nobody's watching you, guys want to you do a cameo and smile too, And she's like, what the heck can smile? And they're like, it's the sequel to Smile.
Speaker 4: This movie that ever does?
Speaker 1: Everyone knows.
Speaker 5: That's not saying much. What did it make?
Speaker 2: I don't remember we talked about it on Monday.
Speaker 1: Though, but everybody knows this movie.
Speaker 8: Everybody I had heard of it or scene ads for it.
Speaker 6: I have neither of those things. Wow, I never heard it.
Speaker 4: But other than that, it was really really good.
Speaker 2: Really you're not allowed to watch scary movies because your wife, so you'll probably never watch it. But just everyone knows it was really really.
Speaker 1: Good, actually really good.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, according to my standards, was the first one good? Yeah, it was really good.
Speaker 5: Oh, J just did you see it?
Speaker 8: I didn't you over hear on your smile?
Speaker 11: What it is?
Speaker 10: I knew it was seen it well, I knew what it was. But now it's probably on streaming, so I'll probably watch it today.
Speaker 1: If you The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine