Speaker 1: I'm a man who believed that I died twenty years ago, and I lived like a man who is dead already.
Speaker 2: I have no fear whatsoever of anybody or anything.
Speaker 3: It's Gary Webb.
Speaker 4: I am an investigative journalist can In nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 5: I wrote a series of stories in Time Parkwayans which was about CIA.
Speaker 6: Involvement in.
Speaker 3: I You a man who wasn't said to smiles at us. All all a man can do is smile back.
Speaker 7: Both in Stolen Bone the Secret Society, it's so sick as.
Speaker 3: We can't talk about what.
Speaker 2: Does that mean for America? The conspiracy an.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen the number three two.
Speaker 8: My sad duty to report this afternoon that my friend and colleague Tim Russell collapsed and died earlier this afternoon.
Speaker 9: I may die in this cult night or in the area tomorrow.
Speaker 6: I'm afraid what possible difference.
Speaker 7: Can I make? And no official of my administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to sense of the news, to stifle descent, to cover Obama mistakes, or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to.
Speaker 10: Know, welcome back, already dead your favorite weekly lie call in conspiracy show. You already dead heads, be sure to call in. We'll have the number up shortly. We have plenty to talk about. We have the the saga of the weekend wars still continuing, but hey, it's okay. We're we're saving it for the weekend, So only war on the weekend Monday through Friday, nine to five. Don't worry about it. We got oil markets to be concerned about. But yeah, we have plenty to go through with you all.
Speaker 11: Today.
Speaker 10: We have Austin Wade Picard as always, and myself jose Galisan, your intrepid co hosts.
Speaker 11: So, Austin, how you feeling this week? I don't know.
Speaker 10: It seems like just kind of we're on autopilot a little bit from last week. Nothing really needs changed. Things have gotten worse, a sort of better, but not. It's a little confusing. It's a it's a lot of just a whiplash diplomacy that's completely founded on bullshit.
Speaker 2: So yeah, absolutely, brother, But I will say I mean false Flag Watch two point zero in a way, as far as the past couple of weeks, we've been on the lookout our heads on a swivel and here we go again again is kind of how it feels, right, just as far as the San Andreas meme. But when I saw this strange report of these major anti Semitic arsen attacks, or at least one specifically that happened in London, it was called.
Speaker 11: I thought, where do I sign up? Just a joke.
Speaker 2: You've got to be careful these days, apparently because we're having American sheriffs just order the arrests of individuals Americans apparently for being anti Semitic. But I will say there's a little bit more, you know, details to that story. But I thought, this anti Semitic arsen attack specifically on these Jewish volunteer ambulances that were apparently set on fire in London. You have this is Golden Gold Green, London apparently where these four ambulances were destroyed, and it's of Hetzla Northwest, which is a volunteer Jewish emergency service providing twenty four to seven medical aid. And if you look at the original reports from this apparent incident, you have Yeshiva World News right. This Wyn reporter was the first on the scene to document it publicly posting breaking News with on scene video footage at like two am, just after the London Fire Brigade apparently was called in and showed up to the deliberate arson on Highfield Road allegedly and so met Police confirmed it as an anti Semitic hate crime immediately on the scene with no injuries. And then instantly you had major publications follow suits and like CNN and Telegraph News and ABC just a few hours later citing the exact same scene with all the very similar details. Right and instantly, man, you see reports of Iranian passport found it burn site of Jewish ambulances in the UK, and this included a copy of mind comf okay also recovered intact in the burnt down vehicles. So tell me what that resembles in the instant memory that comes to mind in terms of nine to eleven and the uh the supernatural passports that evaded any sort of burn damage whenever they fell from the passenger airplanes. Right, It's just.
Speaker 11: Maybe it's more of an act of God.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 10: You ever hear those stories about like when your grandma will be like, oh, then the house burnt down.
Speaker 11: But the Bible was still there.
Speaker 10: It's like supposed to be this weird twist of like, oh wow, the Lord works in mysterious ways, like Jane's your house burn down?
Speaker 2: Yeah, get rial with yourself, please, because.
Speaker 10: The mind comps by the blaze that we should all interpret something out of that. I don't know what a what an omen that is, but I think it means something a second coming.
Speaker 2: That's what we're meant to believe at this point. And I will say major escalation in the Iran war conflict, but we we can kind of set that aside for a brief moment because I think it's worth tabling just to address the fact that our buddy Jake Shields, right, I saw him post on this ambulance attack and he posts why did Jews have special ambulances just for them? And I thought that was a poignant you know, I.
Speaker 10: Bet you this is a bit speculation. But the first thing that came to mind that when you said that is I would I would put money on it.
Speaker 11: It's some sort.
Speaker 10: Of welfare scam, like it's some it's like it's whether it's a tax right off or what. And then they just get a fucking old old ass bread van. They call it an ambulance. They have like one one Jew maybe even their wife, you know, not even really like that the dude, you know, just like kind of you know, have a phone number and then they just somehow rake in some sort of welfare benefit of some sort. I mean, this is London, so that would totally check out that they have like a which you could kind of understand how bureaucracy would create some sort of situation like that where you're like, you know, put in trying to create the incentives for localities to take care of their own. But obviously there's a certain group of people that like to manipulate those sorts of things. To be fair, to be fair, I mean, I am an anarchist, so I think government by its own existence creates the situation that there's a rife for this sort of manipulation. But it doesn't mean you've got to be a piece of shit, yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: But I do think the fact that the very same organization, which is this Hetzela ambulances for Jewish communities, apparently there's one in New York, right and they basically offer this twenty four to seven ambulance service to the Jewish community specifically, and so New York Jews also have their own head Sala ambulances in ninety one. I found this to be kind of interesting. Race riots apparently erupted after a seven year old African American boy was hit by a car escorting a quote grand rabbi that ran a red light. The Hetzela ambulance loaded the Jewish car driver, but left the child behind to die in the street. So yeah, I don't know. I mean, obviously, take care of your own is the concept behind this organization that was in ninety one, So who knows how much they've evolved. I doubt very much, but you never know. I will say that there's a ABC News report on this specific case that I thought might be worthwhile because just the way in which they highlight and give Grant the spotlight two specifically hunting down anti Semites, right and basically this eruption and antisemitic propaganda and individuals on social media and things of that nature who are clearly this is exactly what we've been shouting from the rooftops for months at this point, I mean probably years by now about the justification, and I think it's effectively happening. The slippery slope is taking form, and we're kind of witnessing it happen in real time, but anyway, I'll share this real quick. Jewish volunteer ambulance is set on a fire in London, investigated as hate crime.
Speaker 9: ABC News Life First London police are investigating an alleged arts and attack on four ambulances run by a Jewish community center.
Speaker 12: Please say.
Speaker 9: It happened early this morning in the city's Golders Green section. Authorities are reviewing this CCTV showing the moment they were set on fire. Now police say the attacks being treated as an anti Semitic hate crime and they're searching for three suspects. Are Maggie Ruley's in London with more. Hi, Maggie, So please say they're aware of an online claim from a group taking responsibility to the attack. What's the latest on the investigation.
Speaker 13: Hey, Dianielle. Right now, this investigation is still ongoing, but as you know in the arson attack overnight, it is being treated as an antisemitic hate crime. There's four ambulances belonging to a Jewish volunteer emergency service. They were set on fire, causing the oxygen canisters to explode. That fire happened right outside a synagogue, as you mentioned the Golders Grain. It's a traditionally Jewish neighborhood in North London. A witnesses say they saw three people approach the ambulance right before the fire, and police confirm that they're currently going over and going through surveillance footage. Now the counter terrorism police are in instigating the Dan at this point, no arrests they made.
Speaker 9: Police say they're going to step up their support for Jewish communities in London. But we're also seeing other attacks on Jewish communities around the world. How are people reacting to that?
Speaker 13: You know, this is what's concerning Diana. I mean this month alone, there have been multiple attacks on Jewish sites around the world. Multiple in the Netherlands alone, including an explosion in a Jewish school in Amsterdam. Gunmen opened fire on three synagogues in Toronto and Belgium. A synagogue was bombed and attack targeting the Jewish community was thwarted in France and then Dan. Of course, there was that perfect attack in the States in Detroit, a man driving his truck into a synagogue with dozens of children inside the time. Now none were hurt. The suspects family in that in that incident was killed in a, whoa, whoa whoa back up in many experts.
Speaker 10: Are they talking about that thing from the other week? There were kids in the car that was not reported initially. That's new, Sorry not to I just thought that was significant because that that's definitely a whole different new wrinkle in the story there.
Speaker 2: Okay, did they just mention that a member of the suspects family wound up dead apparently in the following days, because that would also be very interesting. But again, what what does this reflect? I mean, it's anti semitic gladiol worldwide, That's honestly what it feels like, in a real way, some way of deflecting away from the ongoing genocide and current ongoing conflict in Iran, which is clearly stoking a worldwide I mean, this is this is World War three in its early stages in my opinion, right, And as much as people would like to act as if this is some you know, far off h yeah, yeah, dystolcohol.
Speaker 10: Maybe assuming he's alive, is going to drop a nuke? So I mean, actually not even assuming regardless of whether he's alive or not, they're they're gonna have I think they're gonna drop a nuke and I wouldn't even actually be surprised if the hand gets overplayed, if that, if BB ends up in some sort of scapegoat, which would even more lead into the fact that he may not even be alives.
Speaker 11: They just kind of squeeze.
Speaker 10: It out long enough until they're ready to play their scapegoat plan.
Speaker 2: So I will say whether or not Netna Who is dead is I mean, it's not. It honestly doesn't even matter at this point right as much as that it seems like the ultimate purpose of the net Naho proof of life conspiracy was to ultimately weaponize this narrative and concept in general in a certain sense, not not as if that's the priority and the number one you know, a factor in the agenda that they're pursuing. I highly doubt it. But why would that not be a convenient consequence of the outcome in itself, right of people who I don't know it took debait. Whether you believe it or not, I do think it's it's being utilized and leveraged against the public in that very sense, in terms of the debunking of net and Who's alleged death right, which obviously has been reported by mainstream publications, so they're pushing back in a real way.
Speaker 11: And I just a comment on that real quick.
Speaker 10: I just think that the big takeaway for our people is just don't be retarded, like realize the landscape, you know, be willing to express what you know in a you know, relatively accurate way. I mean, obviously, you know, people are living their lives. You can't go to great pains to like, you know, specificity for your language at all times, but generally speaking, like yeah, if you're somebody out there, yep, you know who's dead, or even the opposite of like there's.
Speaker 11: No fucking way he's dead.
Speaker 14: There's no way he do.
Speaker 10: Like either way, you're kind of you're kind of an idiot and you're kind of playing into It's just be like, yeah, we're in a current landscape with the information situation where uh, we're kind of in a post reality state, and so it's and even then you can kind of make the point that it's really kind of irrelevant whether it's BB or whether it's the government of Israel, it's all the same difference. Uh, but you can still be honest about them and be like, I don't know, it could be fucking dead. Maybe he's not, which is kind of what me and you have been saying, which is like the I mean, who fucking knows he could be like, hey, yeah, it looks fishy. I wouldn't at least been surprised he's dead. But we don't have to in any way commit to the fact he's dead. It's really kind of a red airring. Seems to be completely beside the.
Speaker 2: Point, right, And I think I mean I said as much the other day. I think I was just talking to my wife and and venting and in a way, but I pretty much outlined the fact that you know, it doesn't matter whatsoever whether Netna Who's dead or not. We're all focused and bogged down on this nonsensical debate that in reality, this is a this is a puppet on a string in net Ya who. He's in no way right behind any of these policies in general, as far as the manufacturing the policies. And he's just a face of of the regime and and has been for far too long.
Speaker 10: And and he's not even the most extreme of his uh of his coalition, like not even close. Like, if anything, he's kind of somewhat moderate, maybe a little bit more on the on the like a stronger side of things. But yeah, you look at Simodrid, you look at Israel Cats, you look at a who else am I thinking of Ben Gavie?
Speaker 11: Like look at the crazy shit they say?
Speaker 10: And those are all members of this cabinet, So like those aren't like nobody's I don't know how many members are in a cabinet, but that's like three members of the cabinet right there. Every single one of them is far more explicit in their you know, overtly genocidal language when you know, and uh, this is kind of ends up who gets their way, and uh, neo is actually kind of the more somewhat more palatable.
Speaker 11: Version of all that.
Speaker 10: So if you can believe it, and they're probably gonna scapegoat it in an act, maybe put some sort of other figure that kind of is sort of known for being a liberal over there, which let's be real, a liberal over there. When they say that, they mean somebody's actually still pretty pretty crazy.
Speaker 11: With some of that shit.
Speaker 10: He's just slightly more palatable so that we'll probably essentially get their own version of Obama after they you know, pass off all the bad juju on ntan Yahoo. When that didn't even matter to begin with, because, like I said, you know, you look at their coalition, especially the way that their politics are structured, like that is that's the coalition. That's that's I mean, regardless of who you have leading it, that's gonna end up being what probably ends up happening.
Speaker 2: So exactly, and Natanya, who you saw that press conference, right, he comes out and publicly reveals himself for the first time and in quite quite a while, and and the first thing he says is, first of all, I just want to say I'm alive, and you're all witnesses. And then it was in that very same public statement that he basically says Jesus Christ has no advantage over Jengis Khan because if you are strong enough, ruthless enough, powerful enough, evil will overcome good. And it was just very strong, strange language on that.
Speaker 10: Same that same speech he was talking about how Iran but he was doing this like language that like like what the fuck are you talking about, where he's saying stuff like oh, you'll see you'll see blackmail that you've never even been able to imagine before, and like he doesn't explicitly say Iran, but that's kind of the implication given of like what he just said, but you also can kind of some of the things he's saying completely understand. This is like, bitch, this is what we're going to do with you. And he's mentioning thing. I think even said something some sort of vague language about like weapons of mass destruction or something like that, kind of implying. I mean, I don't know, I wouldn't be I really do. Hell, even Trump put out a true social very recently, I forget specifically, he said something along the lines alluding to weapons of mass destruction and kind of saying, we have all the cards. So now I don't I actually don't think that the United States would be the one who dropped a nuke in this situation, but they're already throwing it out there, and I think if Israel does it, I really do think that they'll probably be almost certainly completely in the know. You know, we get this, we get this fiction thrown about that Trump's being led by the nose, but I think that's big time, major cope. Like maybe he doesn't want one hundred percent exactly the game plan that the Jews were rolling with, uh, but like I mean, maybe he would wish it to be different.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 10: And yeah, maybe there's a blackmail component that causes him to somewhat fall in line, but I think it was to some degree. This is kind of the known plan. I mean, maybe there's a minor detour detour, I don't I don't really feel like you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I read this report that basically claimed that when Steve Whitkoff and Jared Kushner were meeting with Iran, Uh, basically Iran thought it was very strange and and made the statement to to Uh, I mean basically say as much right where they thought the fact that they didn't the Americans didn't provide or bring any nuclear experts into the negotiations. UH, that that that was very strange just at face value. That clearly the implication was they had no real intention of acting in good faith as far as the negotiations were concerned. So, I mean, the Yeah, the fact of the matter is this was doomed to fail from the start. This conflict was on the table from day one, and we warned as much the moment Trump took office, I think maybe even before that, as far as not to take any strange victory lap because obviously the outcome is is absolutely dystopian. The point being how people don't see this for what it is earlier on and continually fall for this right, just kind of smoking mirrors and yeah, very naive and vulnerable outlook on the paradigm of power in general. It's it's frustrating to see. But I will say, to fuel the speculation on net Ya whose proof of life conspiracy, you have his son suddenly basically after net now who cancels his plans at Seapack just before the basically this happened right, This was on March twenty first that I saw this basically post and yes, so Netna who suddenly cancels his plans to go to sepack and then you have his son replace him yay er not net and Yahoo. And this happened in Hungary, and it was a strange interview that I saw of him. It was very short. But still the fact of the matter is I kind of looked at this as just as far as certain prominent personalities that kind of at the very least they wield some sort of influence right in the publics, just as far as public perception, right just in terms of their platform in general, like a Joe Rogan, for example, who have become almost the target of these attempted just as far as damaging the credibility of individuals such as this, and I'm not setting him up on some pedestal in any way. As far as this specific content text, I just saw it and we sort of predicted it in terms of net yaw Who's proof of life conspiracy and honestly not mattering at this point, because it seems like the ultimate purpose was to weaponize the narrative in the concept in general, and I saw that playing out in a certain sense as far as prominent profiles on social media coming out and making these, you know, streaming crocodile tears about how they used to love Joe Rogan and what a shame using this example of Joe claiming that he thinks Netanya Who's dead and Netanya Who's brother's dead potentially as well whenever he made that claim on one of the shows recently. But anyway, I just thought, once again, we're we're in this strange, you know, post reality phase right where we have legitimately entered this cartoonish, just again lego themed state sponsored war propaganda like that is actually entering a cartoonish phase of post reality that we never at least I never personally thought possible in my own lifetime. I never really considered it. But at the same point, it's like, wouldn't you imagine you would want to at the very least present yourself to the public in a more professional way. But I mean, we're pushing just as far as the concept of allowable opinion into yes, this very just almost it's a childish version of reality that I think the vast majority of Americans are kind of like eager to accept and embrace. And I find that concerning considering the circumstances.
Speaker 11: But yeah, a lot of people were falling for the slop.
Speaker 10: I didn't want address something I keep seeing in the chat, and I maybe and maybe I shouldn't even let me bother me, although it's not really that big of a deal. I just saw somebody in the chat, which I guess is apt with the sort of show that we run, kind of like, well, nuke's aren't real, nukes aren't real, nukes aren't real. This is an agrigor, you know, So no this matters. Nukes are real. I mean, maybe I put putting a little bit of words, but I would you know, once again to kind of in the same same vein as the whole BB thing. I kind of think it almost doesn't fucking matter whether nukes are real or not, because if you if you assume that nukes aren't real, then let's be real here, the play here is some sort of orchestrated theater to to do nukes, whatever that means to you, because they've done this before and this seems like the game plan that's rolling out in front of us. So even if you're someone who doesn't believe in nukes, like it's like you would, then you're I assume the theory is that they somehow faked that they just had big explosions.
Speaker 11: They called it nukes.
Speaker 10: They somehow they got people on with that narrative, and it kind of doesn't matter. It's so either way, they're going to do something that's really bad. Is a big is a big boom, it's a big scary and it's gonna be the big, the big next you know, uh political you know thing, the big geopolitical move.
Speaker 11: So whether that's real or.
Speaker 10: Not kind of beside the point, kind of the same idea that's like whether Bebe's real, alive or not kind of also beside the point, I mean, sure, I guess if you could prove with both, if you could prove one way or the other, it would kind of matter. But in the fact it doesn't really matter all that much. So I mean, whether it's big scary nukes or fake and if they're all tricking us, I guess it's preferable, but they're still going to try a trick you all the same likely, this is my look at it.
Speaker 2: So I agree, But I mean, every time I have this conversation with Sam, it's it's interesting because I completely am open to the idea of uh, you know, sort of the nuclear reaction and the and the post nuclear essentially after the blast, and and the consequences of of just that the environment and things of that nature, although he always points out how Japan just resettled so quickly after the blast took place and seemingly didn't really suffer too many consequences, which is an interesting But I do know the footage of the tests right are clearly some of them are faked and obviously produced to Lookout Mountain Laboratory. I think that that in itself is where they filmed the moon landing in my opinion. So I do think that a lot of what we just kind of have accepted over the course and just as far as recorded history in terms of this technological phase of advancement in military operations. Obviously we can agree that they have the capability to create massive explosions that have catastrophic just human toll, right in terms of the casualties, and that alone matters. And I think as long as we can agree that that exists and is a true unfortunate threat, then what does it really matter? You know, as far as like once again we're at that same crossroads of like, well, we don't have to necessarily agree that nuclear warheads exist, right, and the capability, uh is it has legitimately been achieved. But we can at the very least agree upon the the insane capability of the military operations in terms of the permanent establishment and what they can engage in in terms of the human cost and war, and and that alone is what matters most I think should should be paramount And and at the end of the day, we we can kind of table and couch the the the details and and yeah, semantics in terms of that. But but I will say, man, what Trump came out and made a statement. Mission accomplished. He declares a victory over Iran. Uh, the war has.
Speaker 10: Super important to read the fine print, guys, super duper important. He in fact, we are in fact not ceaseeing all hostilities in factory. He said, he said, is that they were looking. He was, they were in talks to make a deal. And even then he wasn't even really talking about ceasing hostilities specifically. What he's saying he was going to do. What in fact he was actually doing, was saying he was not going to attack the energy facilities, you know, civilian infrastructure, like he said he was going to do. Forty eight hours prior, he gave a big warning that if they don't open the straight of removes, that's what he's gonna do.
Speaker 11: But nothing changed.
Speaker 10: And yet despite that, he's still on you know Monday rate before markets open up. Ever so conveniently says, I'm gonna give it a five day break before I actually do this thing I said I was gonna do forty eight hours ago. You know the thing motioning rate went right when markets closed that thing I did before, you know that that raised the ante. Uh, just just saying it's just a little it's it's it's gonna read the fine print. In fact, the war is still on. He's just not going to bomb energy infrastructure as he said he was going to do, and give it a little bit of a five day break to see what shakes out.
Speaker 11: Because they're totally talking.
Speaker 10: They're totally in talks, despite the fact everyone every one of the Iranian leadership says they're non talks. But Trump does said they are talking to somebody. Uh, but he's not gonna say who because they ain't want of them killed. There were leaked from Axios that said it was some I think like, uh, you know one of the speakers of their whatever, one of their higher ups over in Iran, who immediately went the fuck I did.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 10: Uh it seems like they just be saying shit. Uh into the weekend. Wars have begun one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Buddy here, Actually, let me just finish this video so we can get it off the screen and then, uh.
Speaker 11: Real quick, Actually, do want one little commentary before it to escapes my mind?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 10: You did Mentionine, this is like a worldwide gladio thing. At first, before they went on about all the different stuff going on around the world, I thought it was particularly interesting.
Speaker 11: This is reminent reminiscent.
Speaker 10: I mean, this isn't some great, big point making here, but this is reminiscent to me of the stuff that was going on astray Rate before the Bondie Beach stuff popped off that we covered here, where they had bombing of ambulances, some some jew ambulance got set on fire, and they're you know, conveniently as a perfect little fucking video of like, look here it is sort of on fire, and oh cool, We're gonna probably get some insurance money now and attention and probably with some sort of welfare scam to begin with. So uh and then you know, lo and behold, we have some super sketchy attacks. Ask no questions about that. Nothing weird going on there. But now we're seeing this around the world. We're seeing these low level anti Semitic hate crimes seemingly bubbling up all at the same time. So it makes me a little bit concerned, especially since at least before we had the consideration of it kind of being localized, so whereas now it is just kind of all over the fucking place, so we can't even really get get a feeling on where this is going to pop off at but I have a feeling something's gonna pop bof organic or otherwise, so because both are believable.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and especially when it's such a valuable tool in terms of moving this dystopian agenda forward. Anti Semitism is just the perfect element in terms of well, just the perfect ingredient in the recipe that they're pursuing as far as what they're they're attempting to implement, and and uh, really I think create a pretext and it very much established the precedent in a in a way in which they can rely upon moving into the future. And and we're seeing it firsthand and in a real way. I mean, even even the strike that my YouTube perceived was was basically because of the context of what we're discussing, I think, and that that applies directly to this, uh in a in a real way. So it's undeniable at this point. But yeah, I think it's just a few seconds left on this war in the.
Speaker 13: Middle East right now as fuel for these attacks. But now the country is far from the Middle East. Are being left a scrambling trying to increase security in the Jewish community, trying to thwart these attacks from happening.
Speaker 9: Dan, all right, Maggie really for us in London, thank you?
Speaker 11: All right, real quick, I want to address something in the chat.
Speaker 10: This is something. This is another one. I shouldn't be doing this, but I saw it and I wanted this. We've addressed this a few times. The person here says, why do you link Tim Russer's interview with W with his death? They happened years apart. Kind of misleading. No, he's referring to something in our intro, which I will I will say I didn't make it, and I'm technologically retarded.
Speaker 11: I don't even know how to edit it, nor I don't know if I would want to.
Speaker 10: We've talked about this before because we kind of looked into a lot of those little little all the little bits in some of their I'm pretty sure we've looked into basically every little little story in there at some point, and yeah, the Tim Russer one, it is kind of a little bit bullshit. It was a little bit misleading. We didn't know, and we looked at it later we're like, oh shit, that was like years apart. But whatever, I guess you could say that's our a little bit of a that's our little test for you guys. As I said, don't be retarded, don't take everything at face value. But whatever, it's a little fun. It does it teases that the the secret society aspect of this stuff.
Speaker 11: I don't know. Yes, if it was up to me, if I was gonna be a hundred, I would. I'm not gonna lie you.
Speaker 10: There's a little bit of autism in me that kind of goes. But whatever I think, it out weighs it. It's a fun choice and whatever. I guess it's a little bit of a quality filter. If you someone or our audience that were like, oh, isn't it crazy that totally killed Tim Russeller it, I'd be like, did they really?
Speaker 15: Though?
Speaker 10: Yeah, maybe they did. I wouldn't be surprised if they did. But maybe you should maybe raise the brain cells a little bit. I don't know, but yes, whatever it hits though, it's what the people.
Speaker 2: Want, absolutely, And that's the main point is that it's it's an amazing intro and and it's a great edit and uh and and that's the point we should continue to use it. But as far as Tim Russell, like I do think it's it's worthwhile and looking up what he was reporting on just before his death as well, because if you if you've noticed, I mean, there's a theme there in terms of Michael Hastings, I mean, Danny Casilero. There are are very many different examples, even just in the edit alone, that that you can point to that were clearly journalists who were in a way suicided or martyred for for pursuing a story that was not at all meant to ever go public. And uh, and once you you catch a real and let's just say, evidentiary glimpse and and have sources that are credible enough to go on the record and and blow the lid off of the network itself and reveal it to the public, then your life becomes I mean, it's at stake, and it's in jeopardy. And I think that's something that is very worthwhile and in noticing in terms of that edit. But meanwhile, we are also not only declaring victory over Iran, but we're also roaming free over Tehran according to Trump, and and we can do whatever we want. So I just find the language that they use at this point, and and the fact that so many people are kind of tuned out to it at this point, it doesn't really resonate as much as it used to and and uh, but also the base appreciates it, and it's something they can kind of feel comfortable and safe and knowing that they have this strong man, uh, you know, representing their their ideology and their their principles. But it's all faking gay exactly. And that's something that I think people should should finally just remove the naive veil for themselves and and recognize the truth of what the uh, the system has become. They're they're asking the current administration is seeking two hundred million, billion billion dollars and additional funding right uh for for the Iran war, which is just the most ridiculous. I mean, I thought the war was over, right, Trump just just declared victory. But at the same time he seemed.
Speaker 10: To put that just to give a frame of reference people, because the people it just seems like made up numbers. And you're talking about this big money two hundred billion. To put that in in in the context, it's one the current Department of War budget is one trillion dollars for the year.
Speaker 11: And that was a huge improvement. I say improvements the wrong word, but.
Speaker 10: Huge increase for the previous year, which I want to say was like around six or seven hundred thousand or something like that, and they're already asking for one point five trillion next year. But just to give you a frame of reference, so two hundred billion in what the past couple of weeks or so is essentially what we're incurring where that two hundred billion is coming from. And that's a few weeks that essentially are comprised of about a fifth of our current yearly rate of the Department of War and by previous standards about a third.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 10: And keep in mind, we have an incredibly insanely bloated military even before these increases. Despite we always get this gay little fucking rhetoric every fucking year from every fucking president about oh, we're gonna work on improving our military, and then we have like the largest military bar none.
Speaker 11: It just there's there's just even then.
Speaker 10: But people that have this idea that we have heard her biggest military, that's exponentially larger, so we should be able to be like a goddamn army of homelanders that can just do whatever the fuck they want. But it's still like that, even even when you have this overwhelming force, it doesn't mean you can unless you're just willing to throw people in the meat grinder and you just give no fucks whatsoever. Uh, You're you're you're not gonna be We're not gonna like take over carg Island or whatever.
Speaker 11: The fuck.
Speaker 10: I mean, you can, but there's cost to that. So, like, just because you have this overwhelming military, especially in this current paradigm where we have dis and things have become so decentralized, it's like, I mean, you mean, hell, you look at the warfare going on. It's all this interceptor missiles versus these shaw Head drones that are like, you know, ten thousand bucks to make or whatever, and then we're dropping was it like five hundred thousand or some incredible and some insane shit for the interceptors. So it's like it just the math doesn't math. It's just like, just because you have overwhelming force, it doesn't mean you can just whip your dick around and get whatever the fuck you want.
Speaker 14: Yeah, so I do know.
Speaker 10: Just sorry, I'm ready. It's just insane. It's insane when you put all this stuff in a you give it a reference point for.
Speaker 2: It hardly quantify these numbers when honestly, just as far as you know, the average budget of you know, just as far as the general public in America, it's uh, it's it's once again very hard to conceptualize, I think, and that alone loses the effect in a way, right as far as just the statistics and the numbers and the data that's that's presented to the public, it almost you see their eyes glaze over in a real way. And and that's just become public sentiment just in terms of politics essentially, and they're either fully entrenched in their ideological uh, you know, bipartisan view or or yeah, they just aren't engaging whatsoever and essentially letting it it just fly by in the in the overwhelming news cycle so of the week. So there's basically no public support for this conflict. At the very same time, as much as it sounds like doom and gloom in terms of just uh, the intellect of the the average American, there's definitely no interest in the deployment of US ground troops in the region. Right. But yet that is precisely what Trump seems to be presenting is the only option to bring it into the war. While he's simultaneously declaring, uh, you know, victory. It's a very strange dynamic to watch play out, but it's hard not to notice that whenever you have I think I saw like a seven. There was a poll which it's hard to believe the poll data, obviously, obviously, but this is a Reuters report which claimed on March nineteenth, sixty five percent of Americans believe US President Donald Trump will order troops into a large scale ground war in Iran, but only seven percent support the idea. And this is according to a Reuters IPSOS poll that closed on Thursday, March nineteenth. So the three day poll showed Trump's broader standing with the public holding largely unchanged at forty percent, up one percentage point from a Reuter's poll carried out in hours after the US Israel attacked Iran on February twenty eighth, So this was like a poll that gathered up to fifteen hundred plus US adults nationwide, had a margin of era of about three percentage points, so give or take, but anyway, I thought it was interesting and worthwhile in pointing out the fact that there's absolutely no public support, and I appreciate that much, and I think all of us should. And and I think anti war dot Com even ran an article basically saying, yeah, it was Kyle Ansloon the very same day actually that that Reuter's report came out, and he basically says the majority of Americans believe war against the Iran benefits Israel more than the US and then goes into fifty six percent of voters said the war benefits Israel Moore only twenty nine percent said the conflict benefited the US more.
Speaker 12: So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, again, it's it's convenient cannon fodder for the the ideological two party paradigm. Right, this this this spectrum that's being further entrenched in an unfortunate way where it's it's convene need for the left to obviously be dissenting voices in terms of this conflict. I'm talking about the voter uh right, just as far as like the the the voter base of the of the Democratic Party in a way right, who's still very much engaging in the system. I think this helps them become further entrenched and re engage in a real way in the systematic structure of of just of voting in general. And and that is is always the way in which the pendulum swings. And I find that to be a problematic. But you know, what are we to do with that? You know, with that, honestly. But anyway, so Trump's sending obviously when he's he's authorized ground troops essentially to to uh send to the region, and we have thousands more that are heading over there, and and uh once again, it's just not even really being being discussed other than right the kind of usual suspects as far as people who already are completely adverse or against an opposed to the conflict at large, they are very much vocal in the current moment. But other than that, no public sentiment is being swayed either way at this point. And I do find that unfortunate as well, because meanwhile, you have a cigarette burns and an infant toddler being tortured in Gaza by the IDF basically what cigarette burns and nail wounds and toddler to allegedly coerce the father. I looked into this just briefly, and you have a one year old child tortured in Al Magazi to pressure the detained father during interrogation. Israeli occupation soldiers subjected this one year old child to torture in central Gaza to force his father into making confessions. And basically the child is identified as Kareem Abunasar who detained. He was detained near the Almagazi refugee camp after his father, Osama Abunasar, was caught in gunfire while attempting to buy supplies. So the fact that it was like ten hours before they released this this child and handed uh handed him over to his family, and so apparently throughout that process you had you had them go I mean stooped to an insane just I mean, obviously this is happening so very often that that this is just one great example we can spotlight and and hopefully make people a little bit more aware of the level of just human rights violations all throughout God. But not only that. You think this won't you think this won't extend to Lebanon, to all these various you know, regional conflicts.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Lebanon, Syria. They're they're attacking, which is the Syrian stuff as wild because they were you know, the HTS, you know, the essentially the al Qaeda group that's running that running that nation had rated that kind of the start had signaled. So I obviously don't know specifically what they meant by it, but they signaled essentially some level of solidarity and again being against Hasbela and Lebanon. And then there was these reports so kind of shortly after that that, you know, I think the US was apparently rumored to be pressuring Syria behind the behind the curtain to kind of like get them involved to help Israel, and the reports were that they weren't really having it. Obviously, I do think there's some degree they little bit are of a puppet regime of US and Israel, But I really do think it was more just like the facts on the ground, they're probably just like, yeah, I don't really we just kind of came in power. I don't really want to be seen as working with Israel to house de Hezbela.
Speaker 11: It's probably not the greatest move right now.
Speaker 10: And then shortly after that, you know, which you'd think that'd be a respectable decision, Okay, whatever, fair enough, you won't get involved in our war. But that's not how it works. Israel, they've been attacking Syria. Now, they haven't said that the actually they have said the reasoning they're blaming on some shit from like weeks or from like months ago.
Speaker 11: I think the whole weird minority.
Speaker 10: I don't know if you were paying attention to this stuff, that the Drews stuff that was going on in Syria a while ago.
Speaker 11: So they're blaming on this weird minority.
Speaker 10: Which, don't get me wrong, that's fair enough, but I mean not fair enough in the sense of what they're doing as a result of it. But they do have a gripe in the some of the minority violence that was going on there, some of the I mean there was weird ethnic groups butting up against each other, particularly even some of the HTS people, which I guess there's a lot of Isis mixed in there because they've kind of just picked up mercenaries. But anyways, uh, yeah, things have gone out of hands and now they're attacked. They're they're they're attacking uh Syria, they're attacking the series, which that they don't care. I mean, whether they're puppets or whether they're a further destabilized region, it doesn't matter to them. So but yeah, we have Lebanon. They've they initially said this is the game they play every time they go, oh, we need a buffer zone. So they take over this buffer zone. And now they've kicked people out of like anywhere south of the Litany River, I believe. Uh they said, you got to evacuate. Uh, and then we'll let people back once we feel safe. Of course they never feel safe. And then now they're bombing bridges and you have.
Speaker 11: I don't know it's Bazaill. I want to say it was Cats.
Speaker 10: I think it was Israel Cats that one of those three main ministers or or or whatever that was proudly proclaiming that they should annex it.
Speaker 11: So they're calling for annexation.
Speaker 10: Uh so they kind of signal everything as they go on, so you'll what will happen is you'll have one of the ministers, one of one of the members of the cabinet, you know, calling you know, overtly for things like uh, displacement of the people, flat out genocide.
Speaker 11: Uh, just you know, things like war crimes.
Speaker 10: And then what will happen is when you know anyone of like that's not them, that after like, ah, well, well, well you know that would be against the rules, And the next thing you know, they're doing it exactly.
Speaker 2: And that's I mean, who did just as much as far as I think what did he He claimed that Iran was was basically just unrepentantly striking these these civilian sites and targets, and and basically, uh, really accusing Iran and the regime of being guilty of what the Israeli regime currently is guilty of. And you see, as far as the Lebanon conflicts that you would reference, I saw a recent report from Jason ditz right and it was rand at anti war dot com as well, and it basically addresses the humanitarian crisis increasingly becoming disastrous as war continues to escalate. Lebanon death toll passes one thousand according to Amnesty International. Allegedly they made a well, not allegedly, they made a public statement and published a report claiming and saying Israel needs and must stop attacking hospitals basically, and the claim was since Israel started its new war against Lebanon at the beginning of the month, over a thousand people have been killed. The formal numbers from the Lebanese Health Ministry say that it includes seventy nine women, one hundred and eighteen children, and at least forty healthcare workers. So and this is the cost of war. This is something that stands the test of time, and in no way should you find yourself on the end of a facilitating a conflict such as this and ever justifying it in any real way, especially in ethical terms. I mean, you need to have a come to Jesus moment and reflect on who you've become and allowed yourself to become, because you should see for yourself firsthand what the cost of war truly is. Witness the civilian casualties, and then come back with a legitimate argument and face yourself in the mirror. But I'll hold I won't hold my breath, and as far as that's concerned, and I don't think any of us should. But hey, I will say thank God for the amount of people that are waking up in this moment and that are seeing, you know, the light in terms of in this moment of darkness, they're gravitating towards the light and they're finding out the unfortunate reality we face that threat. It's become vital for us to acknowledge it and address it for what it is. But in honest terms, you know, it's something that we can't have this Hollywood version of again, the cartoonish phase of reality. We can't have that. We can't allow it to blur our vision right when when it matters most and what's on the line in this moment, I mean, this is the future of all mankind, you know, honestly it is. As much as that's the most dramatic terminology I could use, it feels that way. You know, we're at an ethical crossroads. You have you have to again come to come to terms with with the threats truly being posed to society at large. And until that moment comes, good luck. Right, That's that's all I have to say. So I feel sorry for you, you know, I wish you would have done a little more work on your end before this moment came. But it's not it's not our place, it's not our role. We can be here for the moment in which they become open minded and objective enough to it to you know, consider these these alternative you know views, But man, we can't do the work for them. We can't bridge that gap on their behalf. It's it's something that you have to genuinely, you know, kind of follow that path on your own. And and you know, I'm holding out hope. Obviously, this is no in no way a black pill. I just see, you know, the daily the daily consequences of what is happening on our taxpayer dollars. That's what what really rocks me to my core, you know, is is that I effectively am am complicit right all of us. And that's a real problem for me as someone who wants to opt out desperately, I mean, and my god, morally it's hard to cope with, right. But anyway, I'll stop off my soapbox in terms.
Speaker 10: Of that, well, thankfully, Austin though, I mean, during these dour times, you know, we're given heroes to rally the people we've got. I mean, hell, you'd almost think he was like a comic book character with a name like Kent. We had we had Joe Kent to enter this scene reminding us, as everyone's out here heard during Iran Bad that perhaps you need to find deep down in your heart that also and not even also like the priority like you can't be having.
Speaker 11: It's it's hard to have heard her Iran in your heart.
Speaker 10: Well, when you when you have a herder China Bad in your heart, there are two things that can't really sustain, you know, enter into the equation. At the same time. I mean just how I mean we're simple people. I mean you got have a very simple practice. If you're trying to say, hey, Herder bad and you need to have Herder one major thing bad, you can't have to.
Speaker 11: Uh So, I mean it.
Speaker 10: Looks I mean, I ga because I'd be a little bit silly, be a little bit facetious here.
Speaker 11: But I did watch the Uh I had to check it out.
Speaker 10: I mean I had my thoughts I and let's be I was completely one hundred percent correct. The first twenty minutes of the Tucker Carlson interview is literally, uh, well, you know, I just right now we need to really be focusing on Herder China bad. And we got all this Herder Iran bad going on, so you know, we got to get back on. So there's nothing about this is really all that principle there really is we need to be focusing on the big on the next fight, this vague thing. It's funny too, they even give this like sort of uh they do this thing where like, well, China's winning because you know they're they're not.
Speaker 11: They're engaging, like they're the deal makers, like they're the.
Speaker 10: Ones who get to be there be the rational and you know, it's let's be real, like the angling here is they're angling for some sort of economic warfare, some sort of light level warfare, maybe even more in the future. They're they're just playing these weird great power games, and they're focused on China as opposed to like breaking the paradigm and just not being like, just don't be shitty this whole like, oh, we're got we gotta be angling to fight China. I personally find it particularly ridiculous, but I don't know, I just kind of want to I guess get.
Speaker 11: Your thoughts on that. I guess a little bit.
Speaker 10: Obviously you're here the same perspective idea, But I just I found it hilarious.
Speaker 11: Literally, like the first twenty minutes really are just that.
Speaker 10: Which you know, to be fair, I mean, this is I guess, if I'm gonna make I'm kind of implying perhaps is a limited hangout of some sort, Like I think this is a W. Like to be very clear, I think this is a W. But I just I also I guess maybe a little bit of the stick in the mud. Everybody wants to have this fun oh my god, the hero moment, and perhaps I'm not I mean, obviously I don't know exactly, but I think it was probably a little bit more of a analytical situation if I had to, and I and let's be really, he probably actually believes these things, perhaps like he probably some degree believes it.
Speaker 2: He definitely knows its popular opinion at this moment. And I think as far as public perception is concerned, now that's the way I look at some of these personalities, especially the Tuckers of the world and Candaeans, And I mean not as much of Mike Flynn in the influencer context, because clearly he has such an interesting military background, but still he's being utilized in that way. These are controlled opposition assets in my opinion, that they land on separate sides of the political spectrum that is being exploited and leveraged against us and the individuals who still engage in it in this way, and I think they lend each other credibility through the influencer wars that they engage in, right these public because the point being is you realize the opportunity if you're the permanent establishment that they in quotations right that that we all refer to so often, and you want to control the outcome. Why would you not litter the avenues of opportunity at all times to essentially lend credibility to certain controlled opposition assets in these fields of influence. What do we refer to it as the influencer industrial complex for a reason, And that's that's what I view this specifically kind of falling into or under that umbrella, because instantly, what I just saw happen is uh because again, this is kind of how you you rain in the individuals who are fleeing from the propaganda. You can kind of control the outcome and rain them back into the establishment narrative by by providing them the hero right in the moment of crisis. And that's exactly what I think. It's a moral crisis that they're exploiting. And so you see Cash Betel's prager, you affiliated girlfriend who couldn't be more of a Masad asset coming out and claiming that what her name's Alexis Wilkins, right, that's her name. She alleges that Mike Flynn, Tucker Carlson, Joe Kent, and Candace Owens are all linked to a foreign influence operation. She also claims she is the victim of a foreign linked influenced network that has coordinated operations against her and insinuates it is not Israel, and that.
Speaker 10: Was obviously it's a thirteen tweet thread, by the way, which I don't understand why. For one, she has a blue check, so I don't understand why she did it in that way because you can just make it one big threat. But whatever that aside, it's just me being weirdly nerdy about it. But yeah, she did a thirteen tweet thread on it for some fucking reason. So I haven't bookmarked. I'll probably cover it for the morning show tomorrow because.
Speaker 11: How do I not.
Speaker 10: But yeah, I'm not going to bore you guys with digging onto all that right now. But yeah, she looks like she's making a pretty cool and to be fair, some of the people she's implying are some sort of contrived op of some sort. She's I think correct, but it's like, I actually just but right before we started, I did the I quote tweeted it with the tried.
Speaker 11: And trough you know Spider Man meme where they're pointing at each other.
Speaker 10: But it's like, yeah, I think she's correct, but it's like also like the pot calling the kettle Blacks exactly.
Speaker 2: And I think that's exactly what the point is in terms of you know what.
Speaker 11: The calling Chabad massade especially, but sorry, go on, what is the.
Speaker 2: I mean, the number one tool of a of a controlled asset or a controlled opposition asset is a limited hangout, right, And so essentially all you have to do is put yourself against the other controlled asset on the opposite side of the political spectrum, who represents right the opposing narrative, and you win on both sides in terms of just again consolidating the influence of the groups of people. This will obviously affect and I think impact and just as far as their their opinions in this context. And so I see josh Hammer, right, we were talking about it privately, and he basically comes out on the war path against Joe Kent, specifically saying he should be immediately arrested and that he was leaking information. But obviously Josh Hammer provides no evidence of this, but he claims that he even put it in context, saying that should have been trying to find Antifa, black Lives Matter in the Muslim brotherhood, but not Israel. And then he goes on to accuse Tulsi Gabbert right of running a shadow operation that he views as anti Semitic. And these are anonymous sources, of course that provided him this information, but he says Tulsi Gabbert is directly involved in an anti Semitic influencer operation Boom. The language that they use hangs them by their own petard in a way, right, Like, honestly, it's something that I think more people should pay attention to. Pattern recognition matters, understanding the language for what it is. I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: But and also to the controlled op, it almost looks like they're re establishing their controlled op or they're trying to as well. They're like rebuilding it back up because like trying to sell Talsy as some sort of sho like okay, all right, sure, yeah, the one is coucked out completely and all the report, all the rumors behind the scenes is just no influence whatso fucking have her, But yeah, she's running a fucking shadow up, which but like to them, you know, she's effective for having this having this view as like being the principled one. So if you are eleven of the world selling this cope is like, oh, she's doing that that kind of keeps some of the Pannikins on board. Incidentally, So I mean not saying he's this intelligent. He seems pretty stupid, but who knows. I mean either way, it effectively works for.
Speaker 2: That exactly, and it rehabs her image in a real way, and honestly, as far as people who are more low frequency and just as far as their interpretation is concerned, and just the overall news cycle, yeah it will. It will impact them in a real way and probably affect them in their opinions and in a negative context as far as the systematic agendas. So that's that's the main issue I have. These people want to have no more heroes is the sentiment I think as much as I think that was once upon a time in the Malifarina's name of his podcast. I think he changed the name, but it used to be no more Heroes. And I always found that to be just very poignant in our current phase of reality, because they want you to be in that vulnerable position where you are psychologically waiting at all times primed and ready for for another hero to land on the political spectrum, for you to you know, set on their pedestal and and defend with and justify their actions without any sort of uh you know, moral clarity and principle. Uh yeah, just foundation and and uh and the cycle repeats.
Speaker 10: So but yeah, I mean Joe Ken, he's beyond reproach. I mean, do you see the heroic thing he pulled here?
Speaker 16: Uh?
Speaker 11: Leaving it? I mean, don't you know he's prior military?
Speaker 17: Uh?
Speaker 10: I mean his wife died in uh you know his wife does? I mean you can never hear them saying that, like, yeah, isis kill ther which it's like, to be fair, like people always say that. It's like, I have no idea the context this motherfucker was, Like, I don't know if this happened when he was CIA or when he was or when he was a Green Beret, but either either way, I mean, I mean, we don't know what shadow games are going I mean, especially if you know the conspiracy surrounding isis Like, I don't know like what it particularly is going on here. But this this seems like uh, some Tealite like the CIA or teals CIA versus like Chipod's facade, which to some degree I think there is truth in these in a little bit of this narrative battle occurring but it's like some degree sanitized and that it's like, but it's also like a little bit of this like as above so below a little bit of like you know, fake binaries coming at play, while there also is some truth to the binary, like for example, like to this idea of I've gone to with Like, I do think there is a genuine foreign policy schism with these these parties here. I think one of them wants to not get mired in the Middle East and wants to focus on the next big great power coming up China. I think that's like generally speaking, you're you're vaguely CIA guys, your you know, the Teals, the the Tucker, the kids.
Speaker 2: You're saying yeah, yeah, and then yeah and.
Speaker 10: Then and then you have on the flip side, you got like the Chabad, the Masade whatever, the Levins, the the Grams that uh that that's they're all in on on the Middle East. Like that's that's what they wanted to get done. So I do think in like, obviously in a certain sense, I prefer the CIA guys here, but I'm still gonna point out their CIA because at least it is like a delaying the shitty thing to later, like they want to.
Speaker 11: Do some shitty China stuff later.
Speaker 10: Uh so, but I'm but whatever, I'm just aware there's gonna be shitty China stuff in the future. I don't have to give my full throated endorsement of these guys to say that, like, hey, they're right on this, But this is like every people are not able. Are incapable of walking and chewing gum? It seems like they're incapable of being like, Yeah, that's cool, that's cool that Ken, what Ken's doing, you know how that's shaking out for current things. That doesn't necessarily mean he's some crazy hero and like and we don't necessarily need to give him any sort of crazy you know, because let's be really gonna run for something in the future, he's gonna do something. They're gonna they're going to launder his reputation for something. Uh you know, So like it's it's not like he's a non entity. There's not like a This is like the same idea when people are like, oh my god, Elon Musk is bringing back free speech. You didn't have to do this, you know, he's really helping us all here. Like it's like, are you really incapable of understanding how this in any way benefits it. You know, this like huge billionaire guy that has like why control of many markets, like how it would make sense for him to take over a social media app.
Speaker 11: I know, it's not that crazy.
Speaker 10: I mean, has it really that crazy for a political individual that you know, made a point for him to being like a somewhat sort of vaguely against the terror wars or whatever because he experienced it, that's part of his story. Isn't really that crazy to think for a political figure that has legs for decades to come that perhaps they would go, oh, I don't want to make myself no longer a viable political candidate going forward. Isn't really that crazy, especially in a situation where it's like, I don't know, if you read the tea leaves, it's like this is definitely a w for the future. And yeah, and a lot of you were saying like he could end up dealing with some negative consequences from the establishment, and I actually think he probably will. I wouldn't be at least bit surprised because I think he's already been reports that he's being indicted or something. I don't know what's gonna come in that I wouldn't be this bit surprised if he does get dragged through some sort of court something or other. We're gonna keep this monitor going of what a hero, look at what he's going through for the nation. And I think it'll probably quietly when people aren't really paying attention to kind of just blow over into nothing charge to drop, which.
Speaker 2: There will only help to further Bolster's reputation, which is the ultimate goal in the first place. And that's I mean, you tie that in with that Axios article that we covered last week that what was the headline anti war, anti semitism is still anti semitism, and it was specifically in context regarding Joe Kent, and it was it was cautioning the Democrats to distance themselves and stay away from Joe Kent as a political operative, as an asset of some kind that they could use going forward. And I thought very strange thing to do, just as far as the mainstream publication to publish an article that seemed to be very political in nature and addressing specifically the establishment politicians and puppets that exist and as public representatives. But anyway, found it interesting, right.
Speaker 10: Jacob, you got something for us, have you got a call. We haven't even opened the phone lines yet. I don't know what's totally it up?
Speaker 14: But can you hear me?
Speaker 11: I can hear you?
Speaker 14: What's up?
Speaker 2: That's so funny.
Speaker 8: My entire system is not very happy because I had to too many things. So I'm actually on my phone right now.
Speaker 2: Loading the post mortem.
Speaker 10: So okay, So so is it we do not have a post mortem right now? Is that we were telling us I can play the way?
Speaker 8: If I don't play this post mortem after everything I've just been through background, I might just pull my hair out.
Speaker 10: Okay, Well, I'm gonna take a moment to address one more thing in a check because someone did ask a question for AU.
Speaker 11: We'll ask it.
Speaker 10: We'll answer it pretty slowly to give you the chance to set something up. So well, I don't know if you can set up the next couple of minutes, but I do have where is the uh? I saw this earlier and I thought we'd address it. This must be a newer persons show, someone asking how's one contact you guys at work right now?
Speaker 11: So I can't, but I am interested, and now there is a range of options. This is a call in show.
Speaker 10: Typically we try to get the phone lines going in the first half, but as you heard, our producer was dealing with some issues, I guess, so maybe we'll have phones open the second half.
Speaker 11: Now, that is the non paying option. You can call in every episode.
Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 10: Like I said, we try to get them up and running as soon as possible, pretty early on, so you can call in. Obviously, you can be limited audio and it's gonna be a phone line. So it's a little bit nostalgic, but it's a little bit harder to hear. But now, if you're a patron of me or Austin, you don't have to pay for us both, but you should if you support either me or Austin.
Speaker 11: We do every week.
Speaker 10: We drop we drop links to make it as if it just as if you were like a guest like me or Austin are right now, you can be a talking head on the screen.
Speaker 11: You can come up for the second half of the show.
Speaker 10: We save the second half of the show as we're getting ready to go into I'm kind of going slow right now to give Jacob time to set up the intermission. But after intermission we usually bring on patrons to come on and you know, I know, ask questions field calls shoot the shit, you know that sort of thing. So now, if you want to try to contact us, like personally, I'm on Twitter at tigging Jose. My email the Liberty Movement Global at gmail dot com. I know it's an awfully email. It's from an old project. I just didn't care to change it. Uh So that's how you can contact us. I mean, if you're trying to be part of the show though, like I said, you can do the calling option for non paying, or you can hop on a video call, you know, just like me and Austin are right now, And.
Speaker 11: That's for me. That's two bucks a month.
Speaker 10: I think for Austin, I think your lowest levels like three, I mean, pretty pretty low. Either way, you also get the addition the uh the added exclusive Paywald show with Brad Binkley, Austin and Sam Tripoli. So if you uh so, you get a little bit, you get a extra oom for that extra dollar. So I do not have a perk like that, so uh so that's what you get for that extra dollar, but five dollars to make you holler. Uh so you can you just pay both of us, and like I said, you don't have to pay both of us, but you can hop on as we're gonna ready to bring on some people here in a moment, probably.
Speaker 11: Shoot the bull.
Speaker 10: Uh, But yeah, that's how you get a hold of this at Austin. We're gonna, We're gonna get a hold of you, I guess from the show.
Speaker 2: Well, definitely follow me on Twitter at theater thug awp spelled theater at th h E A t r E and uh. And then also obviously subscribe to the Underclass podcast on YouTube, Rumble and Patreon. Uh if you can afford it. Obviously on Patreon would be ideal. But yeah, I think I'm definitely working through my next solo project, so that'll be very interesting. But William sent me on a tangent just remembering all of the the dark and disgusting and disturbing details that were involved in the Hosanna Church scandal case because he had tweeted me about it and and basically encouraged me to finally compose a tweet just in regard to that case specifically because it always did it haunts me to this day obviously, and then just knowing the details of it is something that I think is pressing and far too many people are unaware of that case just in general, and and I find that to be interesting. But what is at least relevant to the show is Project Esther, which we talked about privately, right, which was essentially, uh, you know, it's it's this anti Semitism task force and and the uh, the systematic entrenchment of this, just as far as utilizing anti Semitism as a justification becoming it's really coming full circle and revealing itself in the US and domestic policy in a real way. And and uh, and that kind of reveals itself in this latest example of a Michigan sheriff by the name of Mike Bouchard, who basically ordered the arrest of what he referred to as an anti Semitic American UH, for trying to threaten and at imitate him by posting a meme. Is how it's kind of went viral. Now there's additional context, and you know, I think obviously the details matter in this in this case, but still, this is the slippery slope of the dystopian pretext which we reference so very often. And that's the major point I'm attempting to make. And when you see, honestly, the clip is so funny because the alleged meme that upset this sheriff is it's a jew meme basically, right, But again you have he's claiming that the First Amendment makes people quote feel empowered, emboldened, and safe. So basically the point he's making is he needed to teach the public a lesson by using this as a precedent, and that alone is is worthwhile and mentioning. And I'll get into the details after we watched this brief clip if you're cool with that before we go to intermission. Yeah, I just think it's so fun honestly, as uh as dystopian as it is.
Speaker 4: I give you this by way of example, some ponds get so good empowered and embolden enough to put this picture of me up to try to threaten and intimidate me, which, of course.
Speaker 2: You because I signed up for this poor sheriff.
Speaker 5: And by the way, the person that did this said a bunch of terrible things, not just against me, but against a lot of UH groups and individuals, who, by the way, was arrested today in Wisconsin. My point is this, though, if this person is embolden and empowered enough or feel safe enough to do this, for me, what does he do to a kid a Jewish family walking.
Speaker 2: Down that alone? Right, Like, what are you doing here?
Speaker 11: You know he looked like a Jew. I bet you he folks kids.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, But to bring it up in that context as far as you know, using this this ridiculous, you know, just example and and obviously flawed in my opinion, it's it's hilarious and and disgusting and grotesque honestly as far as morally speaking.
Speaker 6: But anyway on the street, and that's because of the normalization of this, watching this on television and saying Okay, I feel empowered enough that I can do this, Well, hey, you can't.
Speaker 5: And b if you think you can do it to somebody that's in law enforcement, again, what are you going to do in a in an alley or in a street to a Jewish family or a kid walking down the street. Ah, we say no, we're drawing the line.
Speaker 2: Okay, obviously a false equivalency in my opinion in terms of that example that he's trying to equate it with, which that again, I see this and I'll explain the details briefly in just a moment, but I thought, right after I witnessed this, just overt display of utilizing this justification which we harp on every week. I see a report from the CBC, which I know is a rag and very much propaganda would have done a few different interesting reports that I do find valuable for my own right. And I saw this strange report of Canadian Jews faking anti Semitic attacks, right, and it says a Jewish family staged four fake hate crimes on their restaurant. They were charged by police, waited until the court date was set, and then fled straight to Israel and disappeared. So obviously they never faced justice or any sort of accountability for their actions whatsoever, which seems to be the prevailing kind of out And as far as the vast majority of some of these these Jewish Americans, uh, and I guess Canadian Americans, I would imagine this applies internationally, right, as far as the ability and avenue that's open and available to any sort of uh a Jewish citizen who would need to seek some sort of refuge from from any kind of criminal pursuit or action uh following them, Uh, they can just kind of hide out in Israel. And and that being available and to them is just in itself. Yeah, just people should be aware of the fact that apparently this this does apply, and that there is an avenue to escape accountability and justice, and and that is that is a real problem and and in no way anything new, right, But this Michigan sheriff he reported receiving a threatening edited photo which we saw that included anti Semitic symbols it's the Star of David, leading to the arrest of a suspect. The sheriff emphasized the growing normalization of anti Semitism and the need for community action against such behavior. And again it's something that I found interesting because Bouchard reported a significant rise in anti Semitic incidents, and he specifically noted a three hundred and forty four percent increase in targeted reported incidents against Jewish individuals and communities between twenty twenty and twenty twenty four, and then claims this alarming trend underscores the urgency of addressing anti semitism in society, and so they want to become vigilant in supporting Jewish communities and action to combat hate and intimidation. And yeah, so again it's like, if you look into this a little bit and scratch the surface. It's not so simple. It's not as black and white. And unfortunately, this individual who was arrested in Wisconsin, definitely it's not someone to in any way put on a platform, or not platform, but put on a pedestal. Morally speaking, he's not someone that you would want to align with in my opinion, looking through the details. Just because you might agree on certain sentiments regarding their political views doesn't necessarily mean that that they are morally centered, right, And as far as the Oakland County Sheriff's office, they felt the need to kind of, I don't know, almost almost kind of. It's it's really strange the way in which they decided to make this public statement, because it feels like they're kind of provoking the public. It's it's weird, right, you would think in a police department wouldn't, well, not from the context and the examples that we have we have focused on, which obviously proved that they would rather escalate than de escalate more often than not. But they report on this trying to push back on the alleged anti Semitic American arrest. So the Oakland County Sheriff's Office tweeted for people that are whining that someone was arrested for posting a meme sorry to disappoint, not even for threatening racist and anti Semitic comments. He had a prior outstanding felony stalking warrant on something completely unrelated, which drew local police attention to him when someone complained in Wisconsin. Basically, and so I looked in just a little bit further, and I'll finish with this point, and that's just basically that he was essentially posting anti Semitic death threats against state officials on Twitter is what they're complaining about. And he's doing court Michigan man after allegedly being responsible for this, and the Detroit News first reported the case on and basically, the FBI arrested James Eugene Carpenter the third and this was last month, citing a specific threat to kill quote anyone that is Jewish in the Michigan government, including the state attorney general. So apparently he went a little bit further than Yeah, I don't know, I personally would would appreciate, but so the agency said. The message was posted February seventeenth, while Carpenter was convicted in Texas his charge with making threatening interstate communications. If convicted, he could face up to five years in prison. So we have apparently he has additional arrest warrants due to the stalking charge and things of that nature. So he's not quite the stand up individual that some of these viral posts are are clearly missing the point because it's convenient, right, And that's what I find to be problematic, is that we have to be objective. It doesn't. You can't just have things neatly confirm your bias at every at every you know, turn, just as far as the the news cycle is concerned, and and and so that's that's something that I would just try and you know, caution anyone to to try and uphold that standard for themselves because it's easy to fall into that trap, you know. And and we have to rise above that ideological paradigm and and the ideological prison and and subversion that Yuri Besmanov warned us of. Uh, it's real and the effect is happening in real time.
Speaker 10: So anyway, right by the way, uh, Jacob was trying to pop in, he was just gonna tell us, uh that I guess he's he's still having issues. So I think we're just gonna go with no intermission today. Uh So the rare sticklers of you guys who don't like scream on music and complain about in the chat, you will not be exposed to that to this week. Next week you will. So there is one more little topic I did want to talk to you about. And then I figured maybe we bring in one of our patrons and then roll out of here, maybe do another twenty thirty months or so and get out.
Speaker 3: But we.
Speaker 11: Told a weird brain fart.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 10: The other thing I wanted to talk to you about we mentioned before the rothschild raid. So yeah, there apparently I did not know anything about this. There was a wroth child raid.
Speaker 11: But yeah, I figure we shoot the bull about that a little bit.
Speaker 10: And I think a raged child wants to join us, So maybe we'll get a little bit of drunk antics before we leave for the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw we had who was it these laughs? I think he said he might want to join at one point.
Speaker 10: Okay, cool if he did sound off in the private chat, if so, and we'll bring you on. I didn't see that earlier I was asking him.
Speaker 2: But yeah, man, the only final point to kind of dovetail in with the Semitism context that we've been discussing, and then I'll obviously pivot to the Rothschild raid. Was the Laura Lumel Lumer post that I had talked to you about privately right where she essentially claims that and she clearly represents the macade, and I mean, these individuals are controlled opposition, and she comes out and says that it's the podcaster's fault, right, and they're sowing discord for foreign nations in America. She claims there will be a massive Islamic terror attack in America and the perpetrators will likely have financial ties to podcasters and those who are sowing discord for foreign nations in the United States. I predict there will be many casualties. And only then will it may be set in that people have been conned into supporting a terrorist psyop to distract you from the threat of Islam while the enemy plotted to destroy our country from within with bodied conspiracy theories. It will likely be ten times worse than nine to eleven, and it's going to trace right back to the woke Reich in some way. I just have this sense. So if you are to take any of these individuals seriously for at least maybe you were just alluding to the fact that you think, you know, a very impactful, large, sort of aggressive military strike could be in the cards, right, It could be on the table, and they could be considering going forward with this type of action if only. I feel like it's the best way to manufacture consent for a conflict that has no public support, because that, I mean, no one supported the invasion of Iraq and the terror wars until nine to eleven happened. I mean, that was very much the project for a new American century. Refer to it as I mean, we need a new nine to eleven.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 2: They were desperate for public sentiment to take vicious and aggressive change into a direction where they would be on board for some sort of international conflict at large. And that's what I see them. You know, they recycle their playbook too often, and this is what ends up exposing them. And you know, I'm appreciative of that much. But anyway, I'll leave it at that. And the Rothschild raid is definitely something that I feel like is important to touch on. Apparently, the Rothschild bank was searched in Paris on Friday, all right, as part of Epstein's investigation. The raid occurred at Edmund de Rothschild's headquarters, with CEO Arianneer Rothschild present. This is the very same female, this Arianda Rothschild. This individual was legitimately corresponding with Epstein and the emails and the files that we saw personally, I even specifically referenced her in the context of well, not only was she relevant in the human hunting parties, right as far as like I forget who she had referred to, you know, establishing in terms or I mean basically.
Speaker 10: There were a couple of weird emails, yeah, very something about hunting. I mean, obviously we don't know, could have been some other but I mean, given what we know, and.
Speaker 2: Not only that, I mean exactly, but I mean she she basically was. Well, she's the individual who was responsible for the correspondence in regard to the Epstein genealogy, right, and the Rothchilds and at Epstein's essentially financing Hitler and whenever or at least that he was destitute in Vienna, they financed the home that he was staying in allegedly at the time for a brief period, so that I found to be very much worthwhile because just considering the hidden genealogy of one Jeffrey Epstein, again, this is no rags story. This man did not come from nothing. He was handed the keys to an enterprise. And I think this was a long lasting Roy Khane's sexual black mail operation stemming out of the Kosher mob. And if you're wondering why the Kosher Mafia seems to have a significant influence in the current moment, then yeah, maybe take a second and reflect on that and then apply it to the power paradigm at large. But it goes further than this. There's additional reporting the Rothschild raid. Apparently French prosecutors said diplomat for Berice Aiden transferred Ewan Security Council briefings to Jeffrey Epstein. So this is basically almost in a way, it's kind of confirming and at the very least almost reinforcing the Prince Andrew allegations of him sharing a vital intelligen gents illegally to Jeffrey Epstein in this investigation as well. And and so not only that Epstein apparently had access to far more classified intelligence and international intelligence as well than we probably would have thought possible, but it's it seems to be a lot more about state secrets than about sexual blackmail at this point, and I'm starting to wonder, you know, how much more influence he truly did have right other than people want. And I'm not at all I'm not at all in a way kind of just I don't know, not prioritizing the sexual blackmail and the abuse that exists. Obviously, I'm not not undermining the importance of that as a priority of focus, but I will say, I mean, there's no way that we can imagine a world where Jeffrey Epstein wasn't far more influential on Pivotal as a as a player in DC and internationally. In that context, then yeah, it's it's the roth.
Speaker 11: Childs are paying that guy twenty five million dollars.
Speaker 2: For something, right exactly. And that's what I find very concerning is that essentially, yeah, we're we're at a moment where you can we can draw the the direct connections to Thomas Pritzker going on the what boys and toys? But General Petraeus offering him to like military helicopters to go play with these Afghan boys. I mean, you have that and then you tie that in directly with Prince Andrew essentially offering the the illegal intelligence to Epstein on the the financial the potential for financially benefiting from the Afghan reconstruction project. It's too much to set aside as if this doesn't completely align and provide us with another kind of avenue and into the amount of influence Jeffrey Epstein was was able to wield. But anyway, that's pretty much the the as of now kind of the update on this, this ongoing Epstein investigation in the UK, because it might come to I'm not saying that anyone of any real significance will be held accountable for the right reasons, but we might legitimately gain a credible window into you know, future evidence that that helps reinforce so much of what we already believe in terms of this network at large.
Speaker 10: So yep, death by a thousand cuts for those that are actually paying attention. All right, let's go ahead and bring us some patrons in here. Let's bring on D's and rage and then we'll probably.
Speaker 11: Kill it for the day.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'll be right, yeah, sure, yeah.
Speaker 11: Let's go ahead, and I guess we'll get D's in here, and what's up the ease. How you doing.
Speaker 3: What's up? Can you hear me?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I can hear you.
Speaker 17: Good.
Speaker 11: What's up?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 10: Pleasure to have you on the show. I think it's the first time I've seen you back there, so it's the first.
Speaker 1: Time caller, first time listener. No, yeah, just calling from Toronto, man. Just wanted to say what's up big Fanny, both of you guys.
Speaker 11: So, yeah, oh you're up there in Canada.
Speaker 2: You got any any first first.
Speaker 10: Fifty first staid America's top at Trump's gonna take it over for you for us here soon. That's gonna be the next place we invade after Cuba.
Speaker 11: Um waiting, I'm waiting. What do you got for us?
Speaker 10: D's you got any any thoughts on today, any questions, anything in particular you want to talk about before we bring rage in for his I jinks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just quickly not. I just wanted to just say thank you guys for the content.
Speaker 1: I've been making music. That's kind of what I do up here, make a little rap songs and stuff.
Speaker 3: I met Brad Binkley last year and to see so yeah, just making music for.
Speaker 1: The conspiracy people out here, and yeah, you guys are giving me like great content.
Speaker 11: So hell, yeah, you gotta you got like a plug or anything. I mean, how's that working? I mean, I don't know if you want to plug that.
Speaker 1: Well, basically got an album coming out next next month, next month, Yeah, Brendon Circus will be on YouTube and Spotify and all that stuff. So yeah, I just wanted to say thanks again man for everything. But question, what what do you think about Epstein and Bitcoin? You think he's the one who created.
Speaker 7: That or.
Speaker 2: He definitely helped fund the core development of bitcoin, and that alone is is uh, I think cause for concern as far as that is just I believe that uppecially Knakamoto was a construct in general, as far as uh, you know, I think the translation alone is very very strange and should should definitely raise red flags for people who are even under the impression that that bitcoin is some sort of avenue for for detaching from the financial system, like obviously it's the future for central based digital currency and and just as far as their central bank, I mean and and and and so I do believe that there are cryptocurrencies out there like like a manarrow you know, that exists that's more of a pirate cryptocurrency that that does try and offer a solution that. But still the problem I have is that you're always going to be fundamentally on the grid, so you're relying upon uh, you know, a major UH I don't know what did Klaus Schwab worn right? The next essentially what was it, a catastrophic blackout would occur essentially, right, that was a targeted sort of of a grid down scenario, right where they would then usher in this this dystopian New Age Internet system that would essentially have the it would make sure that that basically the infrastructure was in place of the new Internet, uh, for for you to be rendered unable to remain anonymous, and you would have to basically provide your ID and legitimate government issued identification to even have an online footprint. And that's what I'm concerned with. So I don't know how much you could ever rely on digital currency, is the point I'm making, right, So I believe Epstein certainly had some sort of, you know, role to play as far as the the I don't know, establishment and uh attempted entrenchment of the New Age.
Speaker 3: Do what you said, definitely tether maybe or another maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, there's definitely alternatives that that are out there that people have to to make sure they're not on the you know, ethereum based and and all these various you know, it's it's it's a different it's an entire culture that you have to become kind of yeah, just in just far too bogged down and just kind of I forget the term I was going to use, but the point being is that you have to almost like learn an entire new language to to engage in that. It's not that complicated, but it's still complicated enough. I view so much of the digital currencies as money laundering assets as well, so I think so much of of Epstein's involvement could have just been an avenue of money laundering.
Speaker 11: I mean, he's working with Bannon or I guess, we don't know he was working with Bannon for the we don't know this how it's Matt, but most people are surmising that there's a good chance that Bannon and Epstein linked up over his online gaming.
Speaker 10: Currency he was doing, Yeah, he was doing. I believe it was for like World of Warcraft. I think Epstein might have been in some sort of World World of Warcraft gold thing here or something. I've really been a scam. Yeah, So it was just like a thing where people online World of Warcraft could literally buy gold using money like the on game currency, And so that's obviously an opening for essentially money laundering right there, and I think Steve Bannon had some sort of company tied into that as well. So a lot of people are surmised that this is sort of so yeah to your point of like that he was looking for multiple, multiple avenues of money. Now, I don't know, I've heard a lot of people I'm I'm kind of out of my depth froming to the nerds stuff like this, but I've seen a lot of people's surmise that perhaps, yeah, he was involved in like some of the early Bitcoin definitely wasn't like interested in some of the schisms when it came to like small chain large chain type stuff, some of the the the like the little theories of people got into. So he was really embroiled in all that stuff.
Speaker 11: But it is kind of hard.
Speaker 10: I know, everyone wants to go to the craziest conspiracy and be like he's clearly Satoshi maybe I don't know, would be all that like blown away. But it's also probably just as likely that he was just tapping into that spot for his own purposes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I wanted to say thanks again.
Speaker 1: And last thing I can promote maybe say on the way out, I got a song on YouTube is called Robert Maxwell Maxwell.
Speaker 3: But yeah, check it out. And other than that, guys, you have a great night.
Speaker 11: Robert Maxwell to Xes. By the way, it's D's laughs on Instagram and Twitter. Is what you said in the chat. So yeah, appreciate you calling in, brother. Do it again. Sometime we're gonna bring in Rage to bring it in for a landing. Appreciate it. You have a good one, all right, Rage, all right, we'll see it. Rage bringing in rage. What the fuck is up?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 2: Rage?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you something. Did you see the New York Post public that basically they ran an article that said Trump was briefed that Iran's new Supreme leader is probably gay.
Speaker 11: Yeah, which is funny. I actually saw. Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 10: And Trump's response was apparently like they made a big joke about it, like and then everyone was just like, yeah, he's gay. But in the same breath, I'd put money on it that we're gonna get the same fucking nonsense about like herd her throwing gaze off roofs, this that like in which they've already done a shiploaded that stuff.
Speaker 17: For that because thes were like, oh, like I don't remember what the other whatever every other.
Speaker 11: I was like, by the way, it was like New York Posts or something. I think too. It was like a paragon of like journalism, but it.
Speaker 10: Was nobody gay, which is I mean, I don't know. I just the more I think it's funny, I think it probably might be true. It seems like a weird That's what I'm saying. I just don't find it funny that they're leaning into that, like you hoggy, Yeah, I just find it they're leaning into the hoggy propaganda while also doing that like he's gay, but also they throw gays off roofs.
Speaker 11: You're like, which is a thick one.
Speaker 12: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 17: But then you go into the like oh like when like oh they you know, like I guess all the stuff that unfortunately that we look into. It's like, oh yeah, they bring all these little boys and they just like ship on their chests and like everything's gay, Like I mean, it holds a hole to to them at that point, like when you live in the goddamn desert.
Speaker 2: I mean you're bacha bazi is what you're talking about, like certain certain cultural aspects of of Yeah they were boys to make it dance. Yeah, yeah, it really is that. There's a And it's like which I was.
Speaker 12: Black people are like, we invented twerking, and I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 17: I think those you know, the real black eaking a couple hundred years ago.
Speaker 2: I know, what do we got, Jacob? We got another call? Brother? Oh okay, that's weird. He's teasing brother's breaking news guys, top us government official at FEMA. I mean, he says he involuntarily teleported fifty miles away to waffle house and this was all against Yeah, he's.
Speaker 11: What the fuck?
Speaker 12: Yeah yeah, I was like a teleport to a waffle house.
Speaker 2: Right now, I'm like, first of all, the problem lies within the fact that you were teleported to waffle house.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: He didn't leave it a black eye. I don't believe it.
Speaker 11: I mean, if you were gonna, if you were going to if you have some sort of weird teleportation system that you had to like accept static spots for it, waffle House would be the place to do that.
Speaker 17: I mean like, yeah, I never saw this Scott Bakula teleport to a waffle house.
Speaker 12: No, And he was always on some other ship. It's got back.
Speaker 17: He'll be like what it's like that one episode he's like, I'm retarded, but he was always on some other ship, like he's he's teleporting it.
Speaker 12: And then he's like, I guess this guide was always like some you know, very horny ass dude and he's.
Speaker 17: Like, oh, wow, you're in the You're in the nineteen forties, so let's fuck Marilyn Monroe, which is one episode I did see where Marilyn Monroe is in the pool.
Speaker 12: And he's like, look, you're just gonna fuck her or not?
Speaker 2: And I like, what, wow, interesting dude.
Speaker 17: That quantum leap is like they brought the new or when they brought it back, and it was like some Asian dude was like what is it?
Speaker 12: No one's gonna believe this, Like who's gonna They're just like there was.
Speaker 17: Some no matter what time you teleport, I mean, I guess, worst case scenario, you brought a black dude in it, but second.
Speaker 12: Worst you brought an Asian Like what are you gonna do at.
Speaker 17: What point in time, are you going to teleport where they're like, yeah, let the Asian dude do it like it's it's like it wasn't gonna work, and obviously it canceled after the first season, right, I gotta.
Speaker 11: Show you something.
Speaker 2: Rage.
Speaker 10: This is what I think about, especially when you're a ship house and you call into the show.
Speaker 12: This is like, yes, whoa what what?
Speaker 11: Whoat? Rage?
Speaker 10: Slow down? I want to show you something. I want to show you something that's like what I am. This is this is what I think about about when your ship house and you call in. It's also kind of like a go to for like a drunk or whatever. This is what I find funny.
Speaker 11: But watch this. This is a Zach and Maury make a porno. This is a scene from that movie.
Speaker 14: Don't tell me.
Speaker 12: It's a fucking where he's like, I just.
Speaker 11: Watch, just watch, just watch.
Speaker 1: Fucking roth fits brother, the quarterback is all fucking hug it, chug it football.
Speaker 7: O.
Speaker 12: Night. I hate the fucking Steelers.
Speaker 10: But yeah, yeah, by the way, the little additional context, he's like, I'm just here to get it.
Speaker 12: He's a you know, fucking Roethlisberger hug middle school.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's what I always say, whenever someone's being incomprehensible and drunk, I'm dugging football.
Speaker 10: But yeah, little extra contexts, little extra contact. For those who haven't seen the movie, he literally just walked into the like the their little like coffee shop, coffee count yeah, and they're they're fucking in the porto and he just walks in and tries to order a coffee.
Speaker 12: So it's a great movie. By the way, it is a great movie.
Speaker 11: It's a very funny movie.
Speaker 10: Justin long is hilarious, and it's probably one of the greatest greatest cameo.
Speaker 17: Uh, you're not my demographic. What's your demographic? He's like, you love pussy, Yeah, not you. I film movies.
Speaker 12: Uh. He's like uh, And he's like, oh any women? No women?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so bad.
Speaker 2: Ben Roethlisberger had to commit sexual assault in that bath.
Speaker 12: I hate to see that.
Speaker 17: I'm a Cowboys fan, so I fucking fucked the Steelers, fucked the Eagles big time.
Speaker 12: But when Ben Roethlisberger went down for rape, I was like, I knew it.
Speaker 11: I knew it. Such a raper.
Speaker 10: He does look like a big old raper, all right, rage, I think we've we're I think we're ready to bring get it out of here. Appreciate you coming in, calling in Rage, bringing us in for a landing. I'm glad we saved you for last. That was probably better choice. But Rage, you want to say bye to the people.
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Also, I know I had something to talk about.
Speaker 11: It didn't seem like that's what I said by but go ahead.
Speaker 12: Oh I hate being put on the spot ship, but it was. God damn it, give me one second.
Speaker 11: Okay, Rage just left. I don't know if this is like a weird joke or it was something.
Speaker 12: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: We can hear you, Yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 12: Fuck, it's probably word. No, I'm probably just wasting my goddamn time.
Speaker 11: And I don't know what's going on here right, So I don't know.
Speaker 12: Fuck, God damn it. I wrote.
Speaker 17: I read a book in nineteen eighty seven. There it was called after the Ball, and uh, they're talking about I guess bring it, like like.
Speaker 12: Simmering in the gay ship, and.
Speaker 17: The book's called after the book's called after the Ball, which I don't know. That's like has to be like some kind of innuendo, but they're basically I don't know. Long story short, they're like, well, if we let the straight people, They're like, if we get them used to being wet, they're not gonna bitch about us turning off, you know, the the faucet, Like if we just keep it on.
Speaker 12: They're You're like a certain time, they're gonna get used to being wet.
Speaker 17: And this is me drunkly ranting about it, but that's like what it came to it as far as like how they're trickling in gay ship and need to hear they have a lot of gay friends and they're what the fuck, but.
Speaker 12: How they're trickling.
Speaker 17: Into putting in all the extra ship and like in the movies, and like why is every movie you have to have a gayer? Like how you know, when you're growing up, it's like every episode maybe has like one gay person, but now everyone has to be gay, everyone has to be trains and YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 12: I mean, it's a bad rant for me to go off on.
Speaker 10: Because it's great, that's your show for today. Guys came to my head right now, all right, ut me on the spot, So you on this spot. I don't think it's qualified putting the spot, but I'm glad you came on the spot rage. We're gonna let you go go hucket chuck at football, buddy, but we love you. Come hunk at chuck a football with us anytime.
Speaker 11: Just let us know that you're in that.
Speaker 12: That it's crazy. I know this is all Jacob's fault.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, Oh I thought you were going somewhere that. Yeah, it'saw Jacob's fault.
Speaker 10: You can keep us on format with our calls and uh an intermission and he let chaos take the four our rage. We're gonna let you go, love you brother, kick it you out before we get other and see it, buddy.
Speaker 11: We're out of here, so you ready to get out of here. Let's do plugs, get the fuck out?
Speaker 2: Sound good? All right, guys, you already know you can find me at the end of class podcast. Definitely subscribe to YouTube and The Rumble if you have the means the Patreon as well. Other than that, I did think, did you want to use the one of the lego you know, basically the lego themed state sponsored ran war propaganda videos as an ultro because I thought it, okay, let's do it. Because I thought that there's there was a Wall Street Journal article that I just saw from the twenty second I think it was that ran with the headline that said, the Lego themed Iranian propaganda winging its way around the Internet is not an anomaly. It's a sign of how the global information wars are being waged. And then it goes into how Lego became a go to meme of the propaganda wars, and that again, I know we played last week, We played the original video from The Independent when they had published it, and and we played it as an outro, so we didn't get to quite you know, reference actively just the most the most extraordinary and ridiculous aspects of it. But the fact that you have bb net y'a who just like running, uh you know, fleeing from from danger in these tunnels, right and uh and yeah, you have these like Hasidic Jews who are basically crying while they're fleeing from drone strikes and things of that nature. It's just again a reflection of the cartoonish phase of reality we have truly entered.
Speaker 11: And this is some which we were saying before the show.
Speaker 10: I would like to put in a request to the Iranian overlords here if you can do that, everything is awesome song, but with Iranian propaganda and Iranian you know, little lego people that would be super hype just saying but go on a sorry.
Speaker 2: Honestly, no, no, you're good. I just thought that it's a great example of, you know, the beyond the pale, just as the effect of the cartoonish reality that we are currently residing in, and the fact that this this perfectly represents everything that I never imagined as far as the average person being willing to accept, you know, and and and yes, this might be an appeal to the younger generations to to make to romanticize war, whatever the case may be, but I legitimately view this as kind of almost a condemnation of our our intellectual ability at large, as as a as a public, as a you know, just our inability to to just kind of navigate the waters of propaganda, and and just in a in a real constructive way diagnose these these conflicts and these problems, and these these especially the legislative actions that that cause the the ultimate kind of result and outcome that are far just far too many people are are under aware and and therefore they are kind of residing at that surface level and unable to engage in reality as as as it truly presents itself. And and so here we are and in the clown world phase, post reality phase, where basically we're relying on Iranian war propaganda that's lego themed to drag our politicians and elected representatives through the mud. And honestly, they're doing a great job. As much as I just completely in opposition philosophically to any government or administration of any kind that that is in power. Yeah, we're just the structured government, honestly, you know, it's it's obviously that it's obvious that that I kind of reject this this at face value in a real way, but still appreciate the fact that if you didn't notice, at the end of last week's episode when we did play the video, they reference the American and Israeli regime as terrorists, right, who have effectively, you know, targeted civilian casualties and children for that matter. And they're not wrong, right, And that's the only point that I wanted to make before we played the video is is And by the way, I'm gonna play the stut Peters version, which is from an Iranian basically from an Iranian publication, but specifically, I just thought this is the funniest version that I've seen go viral, and stut Peter specifically had posted it and he's he said in his tweet of this video, Iran clown Trump is a pedophile, net and Yahoo puppet, an overall loser in their latest Lego hype video, and it is honestly hilarious. But there was an additional, you know, officially state sanctioned propagandistic video, Lego themed, that Iran posted of Lego Trump basically in full blown sweat as navy. The Navy basically attacks tankers and warships and deploys minds the Iranian Navy in the straight of horn moves, And so I did think again, it's it's, uh, we're just at this, this unprecedented kind of moment that that is unbelievable, you know, to to witness. So that's that's that. Honestly, I'll bring up the stup Peters tweet and Uh, I love you, brother, I love all of you. I appreciate you showing up and and giving us uh the opportunity to run our mouths and in the apocalypse right as I see you continually uh post your solo interviews with with what what's his name?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Damn it? Why am I forgetting his name? Yeah, Tyler? And then you had Yeah, I love Tyler. By the way, I met him at bro Grove. He was great, But uh, I'm forgetting Uh his name starts with an R. I don't know why I'm forgetting his name right now. He basically was in my a for a while. He works on a construction crew, right, you know, I'm a libertarian, dude. You just had him on a couple of times. Why the fuck am I forgetting his name?
Speaker 11: A construction guy I don't know?
Speaker 2: Read yes, dude, thank you read cover Bell. Yeah, that's the name. I don't know why the hell it was escaping me. But anyway, I loved the title for your Your Conversations with Red and Uh because it is It's just so poignant and applicable to the current moment, and it does feel like we're just having a casual conversation with a buddy and during the apocalypse, right, and it's just kind of extraordinary to to uh, yeah, I don't know witness again firsten, So I love you, brother, I love you too.
Speaker 10: Let me drop my plugs before we play that real quick for those who want to uh, those who want to support what I'm doing over here, label like share subscribe, commonly a five star review on iTunes, through Spotify. You can find the show on YouTube, Rumble, all the major audio pod catchers, and Twitter as well. On Twitter that's at Tara Gang Jose Ever or else that's the No Way Jose podcast.
Speaker 11: Just search it up. You'll find me there.
Speaker 10: For those who want to support me, the best way you can, you do the money over at patreon dot com. So with No Way Hose twenty twenty the lowest levels two bucks that gives you access to early episodes. I try to do about one to two of those per week. Give you guys access to those early episodes. Try to keep up three to four behind the pay well and e given time. You can also get access to add for YOURSS feed. You get access to Telegram, the access to pre show, post show and video calls on this show right here Already Dead, which is on Tuesdays at nine thirty pm Eastern. I also give a big shout out to my sponsors, which the highest level of my Patreon which little funn Hey, the guy we were talking to you earlier right here Rex Crassis says he's looking. Says, if you guys are looking for a sponsor, if they were interested, I don't know what you mean by that, but definitely hit us up. I like money, Austin likes money. Assuming you have a nice product, I think it will be we'll be on board with that. I don't know, I mean obviously hit us up. I don't know if maybe you just mean like a patron sponsor. I'm open to whatever there, but the patrons I read off every the patron sponsors the highest level of my Patreon, I read them off every episode of the Big thank you for their support real quick. I'd just say a super chat coming in on the wire, geitub Enoch sending in a five bucks to either me or Aus and I'm not sure which one of us it is, but either way, thank you, he says, Thanks y'all. Thank you to you as well, and a big thank you to my Patreon sponsors the highest level. Big thank you to Toad, my previous coast and tagging at Leonard toadals Oft, Abrogate these at zeovir c k at Underscore in Mizial, tim Total at johny Cleebold, big fan of the show tour May at Wayne Tack is one of here card for kids. No free lunch jack Mark, Vestbill and Jacobin or grat the biblic Plannergy Podcast. I'll get you guys tomorrow around eleven am Eastern give or take on the Morning Show The Morning Dump. That's my daily show where I try to stream around around around eleven am Monday through Friday. So pop in there if you want to hang out. But anyways, sorry, I know a lot of plugs there. But enjoy this outro. We'll see you guys on the next one. See you guys already dead heads on the flip side.
Speaker 16: Yeah, you crush the horse and just to fight the gret sacrifice John boys for a lie.
Speaker 14: Listen Yeah.
Speaker 16: Yeah, make America pressure gain at.
Speaker 14: Your tails that you're crazy. Yeah, make America great again. Now you will see what happens. Yeah, watch this sacred defense.
Speaker 16: We're protecting the soil while you sacrifice soul just to pay for your spoil. You put your in the blow, sitting on your throne. Now we turning every base into.
Speaker 14: A bed of stone. Its smutter house, a trap you couldn't see. Welcome to the graveyard and your vanity.
Speaker 18: You seecrets, I leave you. The pressure is rising. Were locked on the target and now you are hid. I see here, we're spelling that your name. Send him to the sau that you the doll even wanted to blame bleed the fourth coming. While you're shaking in your sweet and Lois.
Speaker 14: Say dash at the feet. That was spelling nothing to night.
Speaker 16: Send them to the saw that you're the only one to play the fourth While you're shaking in your sweet and Lois half.
Speaker 14: Feet fighting in your school hot enough things goes.
Speaker 16: You sent your boys down the bloody because not a revenge for.
Speaker 14: The leader's blood. It's pure in mind.
Speaker 16: Every drop of his blood is a missleing on the line you got. You took him out doft the fire was dead.
Speaker 14: But another coming name is standing in their head.
Speaker 16: Yeah you strike one. Damn we just shatter your brain. We put another in the list common name. Again, the secrets are lead the trushing this rising. Were locked on the target and now you are lois care we spelling nothing name. Send them to the slaughter. You the only want to blame bleeding four coming. While you're shaking in your sweet.
Speaker 15: Hell Losa dash he Losi, you're spending nothing name. Send them to the slaughter You the only one to blame. Plea the boy puppet when you're shaking him in sweet see.
Speaker 16: Take that as defeat secret defense in the home land, Holy.
Speaker 14: Secret DEFENSEI take the sacred defense.
Speaker 16: In the hold, Secret sacred defense for the hold.
Speaker 14: The slaughter house is open. The callo to see um.