Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology.
Speaker 2: We'll let your.
Speaker 1: Taco one on one one w j R R. But you're freaking idiots. All right.
Speaker 2: Well, we've got tornado warnings in effect right now for Lake and Orange Counties, some some strong weather cells moving through with this cold front that's pushing through central Florida and Florida in general today. So if you're out right now, you know, be aware you may encounter some some potential turbulence out there. Be very alert.
Speaker 1: Yes, I heard one of those things as I was walking down the hall.
Speaker 2: You know, got possible tornado sighting on your mascot, So if you're in that immediate area, be extra caution. So that's the stuff works its way through. Should be through and out of here by early afternoons. So get through this yere to start the week christ.
Speaker 1: And especially day after daylight savings. It's the triple threat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, about fifteen minutes left to vote for you say we play this morning. Summer of Loud festival tickets up for grabs all this week, any one of you who decided to take a moment to vote on the jar Facebook page qualified each morning to get summer allowed concert tickets.
Speaker 1: If you're thinking what summer of loud that would be, Bear Tooth, I prevail, Parkway Drive, Kill Switch, Engage, whole bunch of bands. So get your vote in tell us which Led Zeppelin song you want to hear this morning.
Speaker 2: That's the featured artist this morning. Three song choices there on the Facebook page. You picked the one you would like us to play, the one with the most votes, We will do just that. Then randomly pick one of you for the concert tickets. That's a big show that I am so thankful that many times Tako Bob's long, long story, career and resume come into play for so many things that come up on this show. You know, some have an arrest record as long as your arm. I have a resume as long as your arm. Among him, and he's very humble about some of these things, like you know, being the founder of Bob's Barricades and whatnot. I thought of you immediately when I saw this crisis that's going on in New Zealand involving road warning apparatus and specific orange cones, which I know Bob's Barricades also supplies plenty of orange cones for you know, traffic work and whatnot throughout the entire southeast.
Speaker 1: Well, I would say that I, you know, get in touch with my company, you know, the smaller individuals running my company, and I have them send some over.
Speaker 3: But well, no, no, no, worried about tariffs, the problems. I don't know anything about orange cone terraffs as they pertain to New Zealand. But they don't want any more orange cones. That's the problem that they are orange coned out. In fact, there getting to the point where the new dude running their transportation department over there says, look, if you don't need to put out these cones, don't put them out, because a lot of times you go and you close down these lanes or whatever, and all it does is cost traffic jams and there's no actual work being done. Does any of that sound familiar?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see a guy though, hanging out under a sheet tree.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm telling you that there's times where you just you shake your head, you know. Yet their speeding fines doubled when workers present and they got like two miles coned off. It's like there's not a soul around here. What I was just doing is just forcing everybody into one or two.
Speaker 1: Lanes and to slow down. Come on, So they're over it.
Speaker 2: In New Zealand, I guess they're anti orange cone.
Speaker 1: I tell you, if you want to get rid of the cones New Zealand, that's why you should have just utilized my cone service in the business and rented them, because then you could return them.
Speaker 2: As needed on an as needed basis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd noticed that the other day driving down a road in Maitland. The whole thing is coned off down to one lane. I didn't see anything happen.
Speaker 4: I was like, on a pretty main road, so it's just clogging everything up exactly. I was like, I'm going to go right in between these two cones and hit the right lane like I got stuck.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: To be clear here, we have nothing against placing safety cones and barricades and whatnot when there's work being done.
Speaker 1: All of our men and women that work the roads they know that, Yes, they know that, because we are big proponents of Hey, be careful of those ladies and men to have families to go home too, just like you.
Speaker 2: All right, couple of stories here that I've enhanced with some visual aids. Should you feel so inclined? And I'm thinking you will be once you hear these stories. We go to Peru. The scene is this close circuit television monitoring a section of train tracks near a train station. Okay, with what appears to be a sleeping man right on the tracks. Wake up, right on the tracks. Holy, here comes the train. Oh yeah, I see it.
Speaker 1: He's leaning. Oh my watch watch what happens and try to explain this hold on? Okay, I had it on. Now let me see come on, speed up Lima, Peru. All right, there he is. Here's the train.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, keep in his head, keep watching the think the train squarely ran right over him, right over him. Oh that was a rock that I saw fly, a big boulder. I thought it was his head. He sat up right before it, right before it.
Speaker 1: Cain. I think he woke up and he still gets nailed. He gets nailed, my god, and then he gets up. Okay again j r R Facebook page. You need to see this.
Speaker 2: How was just going not dead? He not only is he not dead? That was pointed out that he was pretty much blackout drunk, which was why he didn't hear the train coming. And apparently hid.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, but he looks like he lost part of his hands.
Speaker 2: Gets up in staggers off again.
Speaker 1: Jr. On Facebook page. It's it's worth going there to watch, trust me.
Speaker 2: I'm at a loss to explain that.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: And while you're there, stay for the amateur arsonist hour. This in uh I believe California. Yeah, got some dude who decides he's going to torch some woman's car. Oh, he torches the car right and manages his some self ablaze as well.
Speaker 5: They so much accelerant on my vehicle, you know. Yeah, I'm scared to be in my house, Like I've been living there for over twenty five years and I've never had anything happen like this in that neighborhood. And obviously him catching fire and getting away on foot is just it was just really incredible because that does not happen around here at all, and it was pretty violent and it could have been a lot worse than what it was.
Speaker 2: Dude, he catches fire and he's running like stuntman style away down the street in full flame.
Speaker 1: Does it say it right away? But does it say why he did this to her?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: She has no idea and no one knows who this guy is, then don't move. You've been there twenty five years. It was just a freak thing. Oh do you think she had a Tesla? Maybe because people now have decided to torch tesla's in firebomb Tesla dealerships, which makes total sense, total sense.
Speaker 1: I see all the tesla is. It's backing in to a spot and somebody's like doing the same, and they put their hands up, and I'm thinking, I didn't say that I hate you because you're a Tesla driver. I was just saying, learn how to pull in, you dumb ass.
Speaker 2: So you see the Amateur Arsonist.
Speaker 1: Hour, well twenty five cameras on that damn things.
Speaker 3: Here's one body Station j R r