Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna be cranking this one a lot thanks to producer Chris. This is Chris Crock the Jesse Kelly Show. So much going on with the illegals. Let's start out in broad View, which is of course suburban Chicago they're rioting today. I love there was some idiot lady in a list statue of Liberty outfit and they were arresting here. That's what you're hearing there, and the crowd's trying to pull her and the pull her back in and the state troopers. Governor Pritsker did allow state troopers in there, and broad View police are in there. They're no friend of ours and no friend devices in any way, shape or form, but they're in there to make sure mass riot doesn't happen because it would, especially after that leftist judge said you have to take the fence down. I got to tell you something else. I'm deep for a non Chicago or I'm deep in it because I fill in in my hometown in Chicago a lot. And which you also have to know is several things. There is a you know that leptist judge yesterday said that Ice has to have bodycam footage totally false totally. BS. You look at this none other than the fake new CNN chief legal guy. No, not Jeffrey Lubin, this guy, Ellie Honick. Listened to what he said yesterday.
Speaker 2: I don't know where this judge thinks she gets off essentially becoming the chief of ice operations. I mean, she cannot micro manage tell them you have to wear body cameras. I mean that might be a good idea, but that's an overstep. She's going to get reversed by a Court of Appeals eventually, maybe the Supreme Court, maybe the Circuit court, because what are the their cops essentially right, their immigration cops. Are they supposed to go to her and say, well, you're we want to take a door, We have your permission, you're honor. When should we have our body cameras on?
Speaker 3: Do we need it during breaks?
Speaker 2: I mean, this is the kind of stuff that the chief of police or the ASAC would do.
Speaker 4: Federally supposed to have the body warn cameras on.
Speaker 2: Federal policy varies by agency on that different munitities, Like, well.
Speaker 1: Aren't they don't they have to? Like why aren't they doing it? Now? I hate them? Like, hey, police, by the way, yeah, the buddy camp might help the Feds, but anyways, it's just this disdain for law enforcement that you should be able to do whatever you want to them without knowing what's really going on.
Speaker 2: Cipalities, most municipalities require it, but again for the judge to this is a perfect example for the judge to say you must have body cameras and have them on at all times. That's bad policy because what if you go into the home of a domestic violence scene and somebody doesn't a victim doesn't want to be doesn't want to be shown on camera. I've done these policies. You have to enable the police officer to turn them off, to protect victims, to protect privacy. This is why it's a mismatch for a federal judge to try to micro manage the street level operations of ice or any police.
Speaker 1: But she's here's a leftist and she was appointed by Biden, so she has to be able to just do whatever she wants to them. Pritzker was of course, very happy about that, very happy. This came out this afternoon from ABC seven in Chicago.
Speaker 5: By Sister Judge Ellis herself calling the parties back into court, telling them from the bench, she was quote profoundly concerned with some of the actions federal agents have taken.
Speaker 1: This is the same judge that I just talked about in just a second ago.
Speaker 5: During this immigration crackdown in Chicago, after she issued in order prohibiting agents from using tear gas on peaceful protesters without warning.
Speaker 1: Among other restrict peaceful protesters. You mean the fifteen year old who was cuffed and stuffed, among others, for throwing an egg and hitting a borbital officer in the head after chasing down two Venezuelan legals who crashed into their car. They did a pitt maneuver and spun out to arrest the two illegal Venezuelans who crashed into their car doing ice operations, and they are apprehending him, and then these Chicago residents come out thugs and and throw eggs and hit the guy in the head of the ice guy, and then they got thrown rocks, and you got people like Prince Geller saying you're scooping up fifteen year olds and disappearing them. No, they arrested a fifty year old who threw an egg and hit him in the head and then was picking up rocks and I don't know why they're in charge him. Maybe it's because it's federal and the broughtmender the FBI office in Chicago. I don't know if it's because it's federal, but I mean, dude, he was throwing rocks. He was picking up rocks to throw after he already assaulted a federal officer frictions.
Speaker 5: She specifically called the court hearing after seeing reports from Chicago media, including the ABC seven I team, showing video depicting federal agents deploying tear gas without warning during immigration operations, including that vehicle chase termed tear gas protest on the Southeast Side on Tuesday, Ellis modifying the existing temporary restraining order to require all agents who are operating in Operation Midwaight Blitz to wear body worn cameras and they are to be on Judge. Ellis has also summoned Chicago Ice Field Office Director Russell HoTT to appear in court on Monday to answer questions about several incidents where violations were alleged, including on the Southeast Side and an incident in Albany Park over the weekend. Now giving the government shutdown, the government's attorney said Rolling out a program like this would be challenging and costly.
Speaker 1: All right enough, she's trying to micromanage them, and she's not going to be You heard Ali Honing from CNN say she's going to be overruled. One more thing I wanted to play for you. This is today in California, in the Oxnard area, they pit maneuver somebody who was harassing, and this is what they need to do to every person who is following harassing or trying to break in to block in ICE from or fed the porbital from doing their jobs. They do this.
Speaker 4: Listen by an immigrant rights group shows an suv believed to be driven by a federal immigration agent, ramming into a truck. The driver of the pickup is a volunteer who, along with other members of the white group, goes to neighborhoods to observe ICE raids and alert community members. He was following the suv when suddenly everything changed.
Speaker 1: I love this. He's gonna have like he's a victim. He's a pro illegal activist who is harassing and chasing and following after Ice.
Speaker 3: At some point they approached me with their vehicle and I just tried to get away. And then they started trying to get behind me to follow me, so we started going in circles and that's where they hit me. They hit me once really lightly, and then the second time they came in next to me and just really knocks me hard.
Speaker 4: Following the crash, a crowd gathered Oxnard police, saying it got boisterous. Officers arrived to keep the peace as Bartaco Martinez says, police told him they were going to turn him over to the Ice agents.
Speaker 3: I kind of got a little nervous because these are the same dudes that just rammed into the car and were really aggressive.
Speaker 1: So he's literally chasing eyes, harashing them, following them, and what they do is they do kind of a pit manure and they slam up against his car. And now he's nervous. Dude, you are You are not nervous. You are chasing after them, terrorizing them, putting them in jeopardy, interfering with their lawful investigations and duties. And then they come after you, which they should, and now you're fearful, and you know what they These people, people like this guy and his allies will say that he was disappeared, You were arrested, You were brought in. And I heard this today on the news from the leftists too. They were saying, you know they've disappeared, They've arrested over one hundred and seventy six Americans. You're damn right there. You know why because they're impeding law enforcement officers, they're rioting, they're assaulting them, you name it. They're gonna arrest you. They're gonna bring you back into that facility, and you ain't gonna like it. And some of these people, they said, were held over a day. Good good your life. If you assault, harass, intimidate, chase after obvious gate, are obstruct a federal officer doing his job, your life should be miserable and you should be grateful it's only for a day or a night. I prefer they spend a night in the pokey. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Once they put me in cuffs and put me in the car, I requested to go to a hospital, get to get checked out because I already had a headache at that point.
Speaker 1: You gotta you gotta headache, Yeah, they they I love it. Though this happened in Chicago with that lady who I told you about. This is the one I was talking about. The w g M. Lady, lets see if I can play before here you go. I gotta I gotta pull it down. Take a second. I'm gonna play that though. It's so funny because when this happened with this lady right here, I'll play right now here you go?
Speaker 6: What's your name?
Speaker 1: Debbie Brockman, I worked for WGN.
Speaker 5: I got you, yep, Debbie Browning.
Speaker 1: Isn't that lady who looks like uh, what's his name? I said his name earlier? John Goodman? Thank you, producer, Chris. John Goodman is biggest, his biggest weightiest days when we had most weight on him, with long hair, and she looks like him right there. And then the ice is blocked in by the way they arrested her, I supposed to WJM producer, because she threw something at the ice vehicle when they were trying to do their jobs. Meanwhile, somebody else blocked him in. I think was a nice Lexus SUV. And so since they were blocked in, the guy got out of his car. Ice when they're trying to leave at this point, he yelled at her. She wouldn't move the lady in the car, so you know they did. They just drove and ripped her bumper off to get out, and I love it. I love it. Good luck reporting that to your insurance agent. What happened? Well, I was blocking in an ICE agent there it is. Yeah, enjoy your two or three or hopefully four or five thousand dollars bumper repair. Some leftist lady who's at the note Kings tomorrow will be explaining to her husband while she has a five thousand dollars bumper repair on her Lexus. So much more, including the Dallas Police Chief of Police saying that he had an opportunity to make fat money by working with Ice, but he rejected it, and like a fool, he says it publicly. That is coming up next. Also, one of my favorite pieces of already to play FOREW is this Los Angeles based illegal influencer and you get to hear that and find out what happened to her yesterday. All that's coming up next is Chris Kroc And for Jesse Kelly, this is the Jesse Kelly show. Hans Ariba, that is an illegal who smashed into a post office truck fleeing from ICE officers in Portland, then ran to this apartment complex on foot. They busted in the door. He got away, but they arrested every illegal that was in that apartment. There's a lot more in there. So they're going, They're going, and that's great.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Remember Pritzker and the Democrats all lie and they say that people in the city of Chicago are simply living in their peaceful neighborhoods and Ice is coming in and deploying tear gas and all sorts of stuff. That is a lie. Listen to ABC seven and they're live coverage just I think yesterday or the day before. Here it is this is fan Listen to this again.
Speaker 7: When you first got Onseene and you were able to talk to some neighbors.
Speaker 1: This is an anchor talking to a lady who is in the field out there at this class where Ice was chasing after these two illegal Venezuelans were blocking them in and stopping Ice from doing their job. That can you believe it? Two illegals, we're doing this harassing Ice. Ice chased them and at this point they did a pitt maneuver in a neighborhood. People started coming out, a crowd started forming ABC seven from Chicago. Suns A one of the reporters in the field and the anchor is talking to the reporter live at the scene.
Speaker 7: Dan, when you first got on scene and you were able to talk to some neighbors and some witnesses there on the scene and described to us what initially.
Speaker 6: Judy, wait one second, I see Chicago police are arriving and putting themselves in the middle of this situation. Oh god, protesters are starting to throw rocks. We're going to get away from the scene right now, Judy.
Speaker 7: Okay, Michelle, you take care of yourself. I'm gonna let her get off the phone.
Speaker 1: So throwing rocks at ice and Prince Kurt knows this, any lies, Brenda Johnson knows this. Any lies, the meat knows this, and they lie. The Left knows this, and they lie because it's okay to throw rocks at Ice. And then when they cuff and stuff people like the fifteen year old who threw an egg and hit him in the head and at the scene we're talking that you just heard from, and then throw rock pick up rocks to throw at them. Then they say they're disappearing fifteen year olds. No they're not. They're arresting people who are violently attacking police officers. And what I love and these idiots also say, look, they're pointing these M four rifles at the faces of these people. No, that was Bortech and they did not have rifles they're pointing at people's faces. Those are tear gas pellic guns. You're lucky that that's all they are. I love it because Bortech is the ones, like I said, it went into Yuvaldi and you don't mess with them. They know what they're doing. Meantime, Don Lemon is saying that you should get a gun, and if Ice comes to your door and is knocking on your door, or if ICE breaks down your door, you should just shoot them.
Speaker 8: Black people, people of all stripes, whether you're an Indian American or a Mexican American, and whoever you are, go out in your play where you live and get a gun legally, get a license to carry legally, because when you have people knocking on your door and taking you away without due process as a citizen, isn't that what the Second Amendment was written for.
Speaker 1: So if you claim you're being taken away, if you claim, even though you're wrong, that you do process rights being violated, you can murder an ice agents. What he's saying, I honestly think he's saying this because he's desperate. He's desperate for relevancy. And then you could say, well you shouldn't play him then, but you got to hear what he's saying for yourself. So but I think he's just desperate, Truthfully, I think that's why Don Themant is saying these stupid things. If anybody follows his advice, they're going to go to jail for a long time for attempted murder or god forbid, murder of a federal officer in the course of their duty. You heard the one when they busted in Portland just a second ago. They said, police, you shoot them, you're going and you shoot them, you're going to go for a very long time. If you kill them, you're going to be put to death, possibly by the Trump ministration, which you should be so obviously, poor Don Leman, he's working hard to be relevant again. Meantime, this is what the Chicago Tribune reporter Laura and Rodriguez Pressa reported today. At least twelve vendors from the Swapple Rama at forty seventh in Ashland were arrested by mass federal agents. According to community members, Homeland Security said no, here's what the headline should say. Thirteen illegal aliens with criminal histories including dy battery, causing bodily harm and domestic violence were arrested in a targeted immigration enforcement operation. A to the men, Now, there's something I really want to tell you about, something that I love. It's in illegals tax. When you have a city like Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, you can name them all. When their economy is based on elae legal immigration, it's built on a false and a faulty foundation, and when that foundation is attacked by our law enforcement officers, the foundation crumbles. And so what you get is an illegals tax that is tremendously hurting the city of Los Angeles and the city of Chicago, for example, what do I mean, here's the headline from the Sun Times, a very leftist rag. I know they all are, but this one's extraordinarily leftist.
Speaker 6: Chicago.
Speaker 1: Sometimes haveline ice activity is stressing Chicago's building managers, who warn rents could rise. They're going into in two places. For example, if you're from Chicago, say Berwin and Cicero, which is an old mobtown. People are too scared to open the doors it's heavily Latino area. Workers are not showing up job sites. There's delays on building repairs and maintenance. They're not able to pay rent on time. Building owners and managers say they are eating the increased expenses. However, they may have to increase rents because of all the different actions going on there. They notice absenteeism and disguises. Yes, the illegals are showing up. They're like wearing different clothes from construction and they're changing at the site because they're afraid. I saw a great video and I retweeted this. You should follow me on Twitter at Chris croc Show. That's at Chris Croc Show or risko Okay, that's Chris ca Okay. Three guys are Hispanic. They're in the construction outfits. They're doing construction with a giant pipe underneath the ground at an intersection in Chicago Land somewhere, and three Ice officers come up in their uniforms that were all used to their paramilitary type uniforms. The three guys that are working there are Hispanic. They don't run, they don't act in fear. You know what they do? They talk? You know what the Ice officers do they're talking back and forth, they laugh. I think one of them showed idea or something and then they all laughed and then like ten seconds later they left. Nobody was harmed, nothing bad. It's called enforcing the law, and that's what's going on. I want to share more about the illegals tax that Chicago is facing and Los Angeles and how the DA Else police chief rejected twenty five million dollars from Ice.
Speaker 5: All.
Speaker 1: Next, it's Chris Crocket for Jesse Kelly on The Jesse Kelly Show, The Inimitable super Tramp. Absolutely absolutely good call right there. Okay, let's start out with some comedy. The Los Angeles influencers, some illegal from Colombia. I love these fools when they live streaming they're getting arrested. I love it, and I love how they're freaking out as they're getting arrested. This is an illegal from Columbia who was taunting ICE and all this kind of stuff. The one day you probably remember this when I retweeted I believe on my Twitter feed at Chris crockshow Chris Caro. Okay, but she's in her tesla and the ICE people box her in and they arrest her. Listen to this no no, noahrya heart. They're dragging her out of her tesla during this, and she's live streaming esper to wait I believe there's to hope espera. Okay, I hope that, but also I think she means also wait wait wait. So there she is getting dragged. She was deported yesterday, which I could not be happier to hear. Also, if you recall, that's the same case, and this was unreal and unthinkable. While Ice was doing this and getting this woman cuffs and stuff, and then comes a guy in a tow truck and he towed the ICE vehicle that was blocking her tesla. He towed the ICE vehicle away as the ICE officers were arresting this lady. You were listening to that part. He took the car and he parked it like, I don't know, like eight blocks away or something. He is. This is wild. The guy that towed that car, the towtruch trapper is illegal. This is Los Angeles now. Yesterday I learned with no surprise, but still it's like, wow, nine hundred fifty thousand illegals in Los Angeles County, I'm sorry, in the city of Los Angeles nine hundred and fifty thousand illegals in one city out of nine million residents. You have ten percent, one out of ten of every person living in Los Angeles is in illegal. So the tow trart drivers also an illegal. They cuffed and stuffed Tim. They arrested them for felony theft, and certainly he'll be deported too. It's just crazy, all the things we're seeing and going on now. I wanted to continue on with what I call the illegals tax. When you base your economy like Los Angeles. I just mentioned during Chicago, the headline from the Tribute, not the Tribune, but sometimes in Chicago says this is from the fifteenth Ice activity stressing Chicago's building managers who warrened rents could rise. Continuing on, they're noticing absenteeism and disguises. They've caused paint and electrical jobs to be deferred and the costs for labor to rise. One man said he had to spend time finding new vendors, try to factor he and he goes, I'm trying to factor and all these things for business decisions. But now I have to compute ICE or federal authorities. Good they also say in here that rent increases would come as Chicago currently is in the midst of a severe housing shortage. Good because this is going to take and Trump's going to be doing this, thankfully, for another three plus years. What this is going to do is gonna cost so much pain in the community. First of all, illegals are now currently afraid to leave their homes. They're going in disguises, they can't pay their rent. Projects are being delayed. Here's another one right here. This lady who manages property says in HVAC system usually is installed within two weeks and then she could rent. It took four weeks because the illegals are afraid to show up. Another one, contractors told her two weeks ago they couldn't come to fix the clog bathtub and overflowing towilet at one of the buildings because ice was in the neighborhood. They won't show up to do a job. But this is good because they're going to force these areas. First of all, the illegals are going to start self deporting. I read something the other day that said one point six million illegals have self deported so far. If you total up the approximate one million illegals that are being deported this year at least by Trump. That's two point six million. If we keep this pace up going, and it's going to get better and better and better and better, they're gonna become a well oiled machine more and more. Well we keep this pace going, we're never going to hit the up to twenty million illegals that Joe Biden invaded us with. But remember this phrase that I say a lot. An unprecedented invasion begets an unprecedented deportation, and that's what this is. And this is going to force these major cities, major sanctuary cities to have to destroy the faulty foundation they built themselves on with these illegals and redo it, or they're going to have to have even less availability of apartments and higher costs. They're gonna have to continue to pay but pay much higher illegals tax. And if they want to do that, that's great, but they're gonna screw the people of the city of Chicago over and the people of the city of Chicago are either going to leave to let it crumble, or they're gonna figure this out and start voting a certain way. But at least, we're gonna get the illegals out, out, out out. If you're afraid to go to work, eventually you're gonna leave. And you know what, that's where I want them. I want them to be afraid. I want them to live in fear. Not because I'm some sadists or whatever, but because if you are violating, violating the laws of this country, you should fear our authorities. Because you are here illegally. You came here. When you came here, you committed a crime. You should be be afraid. You should be in fear. This lady also says this is great because it takes so many months with the leftists who run Chicago, takes so many months to initiate eviction notices. She's now sending out eviction notices to her ellecal who she doesn't want. They're all these people that I'm quoting are pro illegal, but she's going to start evicting people beginning the process soon. This is great. This is going to make them leave, go bye bye. That's what we want. So that's out of Chicago. That was quite an article I wanted to share with you. Now to Dallas, where I sit. This came out yesterday this is quite quite nothing. The chief that's been in Dallas, the chief of police has been here for maybe six months or something. And I finally figured out this guy's an absolute moron yesterday because he was pulled in front of the city council and they were saying, are you working with ICE? Are you working with ICE? Are you doing two eighty seven G? What's two eighty seven G. Two eighty seven G is when ICE trains your staff in the jail, some of your staff. ICE gives you a computer and a computer system that they have where you can type in the information of somebody that you're checking into the jail. You're booking them. When you book them, you run them through ICE through the two eighty seven G program, and you can find out right away if are illegal. If they are, you can put them on a hold, and then when they're out of jail the day, the moment they're let out of jail, ICE is right there to take them in custody. They are not dangerous at that time because they are cuffed. They are not dangerous because they obviously have no weapons on them. It is the perfect way to get a criminal illegal alien. First of all, they're a criminal by coming here legally. But second of all, they've been imprisoned. They've been arrested for committee a crime. Whether or not they've been adjudicated or convicted of that crime is irrelevant. They're in jail. The moment they're released, Ice takes them into custody, and Dallas does not want any part of that, which is sad and sick. But listen to this. This fool, the chief of Dallas Police, was asked about are you working with them? And listen to what this fool says. And even if you don't like guys and don't want to work with them, you don't say what this guy says.
Speaker 9: We as DVD are not doing any immigration enforcement. We don't have the I author I didn't do that, nor have we done that, nor will we do that. We were contacted by the federal government, I think it was last week or within the last two weeks, and we were offered twenty five million dollars to be a part of two eighty seven G and we said absolutely no, not no. That was me who said that turned it down. There's nothing happening in Dallas. But every time we do something like this, we're bringing more attention to Dallas. We don't need that attention. We don't want to deal with that smoke.
Speaker 1: This idiot is like, stop asking me, because everybody hears it, and now you're hearing it that more people are gonna know. Shh, he's doing it in public. He's a moron. This man is a moron. Chief Como in Dallas is a moron. He's a moron who wants the criminals who have committed crimes and have been jailed, he wants them to be released quietly so they can go commit more crimes against people in Dallas or Dallas County, Dallas, Fort Worth, Metropolitinaria. That's what he wants. He wants illegals to be free from jail, to commit more crimes, to always be free. And he turned down twenty five million dollars. Can you imagine this? You literally have the chance to get somebody who has been either convicted or charged with a crime deported from the jail, and this sob one is acting like it's New York City, Chicago or Los Angeles. It's crazy. It is crazy. One more thing in North Texas we're going to get to next. This is a big one. This was the one of the many terrorist attacks who have been have been perpetrated on ice. Not the one in Dallas where the terrorist leftist tried to murder ICE agents but instead murdered two illegals and severely hospitalized a third. But this case is the Antifa terrorist attack where they tried to murder ice agents. We have a terrorist indictment handed down in the past twenty four hours I'm going to tell you about and it's a very very good one and it's a strong one. But else the other thing I wanted to share with you also, how much is the state of Illinois spending on healthcare for illegals? Is it more than roads and bridges? Is it more than foster children foster care? Is it more than the arts? Is it more than meals to the elderly? Wait till you hear just how much the state of Illinois is spending on healthcare for illegals. And then we're going to get into Trump's meeting today with Zelenski. Eh, come over here on my leg. Zelensky, Hey, give me the tomawk. I want to talk about the tomahawks and Putin and his upcoming meetings supposedly with Putin, Trump's in Budapest Hungary. All that's coming up next, it's Chris Krock And for Jesse Kelly, this is the Jesse Kelly Show. I literally don't think Jesse would ever let you play this song ever on the show. But if he was here today, he would not let you play that. He is a big calf. Okay, Phil Collins, first of all, there's some songs are great, but this is not. This is obviously feels amazing. I can't lie. And plus he's the largest holder of Alamo history call it artifacts. Did you know that, producer, Chris, Yeah, yeah, he's a massive Texas fan. So I got none belove for Phil Collins. But that's just that's crossing the line there. That's that's a low T song. Okay, all right, yeah, well the Eagles have many many low tes songs. When Johnny completely comes on, you go to the bathroom or get a beer, when uh the new kid in town, that's the same one. When uh Tekila sunrise comes up, you leave, you go to the bathroom or you get it, get a get a beer.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: And and I think we talked about that, we broached this before Preducer Chris, that that anything with the Eagles and Joe Walsh is absolutely incredible. In This City is one of the best songs of all time, absolutely incredible song. Jar Walsh is nothing but pure testosterone in Magic. Huge fan right here, huge fan, Okay. I wanted to tell you this in addition to the attack terrorist attack by a radical leftists whose mother hated guns and attacked Governor Greg abbottat taxas and attacked others you know, and said, you guys must after you've all did, you must be saluate, salivating over the money you get from the NRA, and you must be so happy to see this as blood, you know. Anyways, she raised a terrorist would then murder two illegals and heard a third trying to kill ICE agents. That happened in Dallas. But separately, there's been four terror attacks on ICE in Texas. One was also at The first one was on was in McCallan at the border. A terrorist showed up and shot and tried to kill border patrol officers and police officers. The police officers returned fire and they killed him. He had more munitions and explosive devices in his car. Corps let's say CORP car. One of my friends from New York makes for a high talk because when I was in New York City in the mid nineties doing an internship at a talk station in Dallas, exciving in New York, he said, car, You say car, it's core. So every time I say cor, I try to say cor, but I don't like saying corr. Anyway, they found munitions and explosives in this car. And then shortly thereafter, on the fourth of July weekend is when these Trantifa people showed up with long guns. I think they were AR fifteen or AK forty seven style rifles. They also had fireworks and spray paint. They spray painted stuff like ice pig on the Ice officers car they were. This isn't Albareto just outside of Dallas Fort Worth. It is a large detention facility for illegals. Some of the people you've heard about in the news over the past several months are in that facility. And they showed up there to do a terror attack and the murder RICE agents. They spray painted on their car and they shot off a bunch of fireworks to draw out Ice ations to then murder them. The Ice agents came out, but they decided not to confront They called nine one one the Alvalredo Police department came and showed up, and the first officer on the scene was shot at as soon as he got out of squad and was hit in the neck. He returned, fired and killed one of the terrorists. Several of the terrorists escaped and the only reason they stopped trying to murder officers is because the gun jammed, but they had several rifles and other ammunitions. Since then, a total of twenty Trantifa members had been arrested for that terror attack, for either committing it and being part of that. I think it was at least twelve to fifteen of them at the event trying to murder officers and then escaped, and then two to four of them had been arrested for absconding, hindering, hiding, etc. Aiding at a betting.
Speaker 7: And so.
Speaker 1: Today several of them, at least two of them, were charged with the material support for terrorism, attempting to murder of federal and assisting officers, and discharging firearms during attempted murders. They shut off fireworks, they yelled, get to the rifles, but then the rifle jam. It's what I want you to think about too, is what if these terrorists rifle didn't jam. How many officers would they have murdered. Trantifa as a terrorists and terrorists cells, and terrorism is absolutely active and truthful. It is a terrorist cell. So those two were indicted today. I'm going to share from journalist Andy no his tweet. Two members of North Texas Antifa cell federally indicted with federal terrorism charges over an ambush shooting on ice facility where an officer was shot in the neck. Cameron Arnold, part of Trantifa, calling himself Autumn Hill a Trantifa, and Zachary Everetts were indicted with providing materials support for terrorism, attempting to murder federal and assisting officers discharging the firearm during attempted murders. It's the first known time Antifa members have been charged with providing materials support for terroristms and it better not be the last. It'll be the last one. A Democrat gets in power to allow their shock troops, which is Trantifa among others, to do their sick crimes. Now in Illinois, one of the many with Governor Pretzker big Boy. I to call him big boy. He's big boy Boli, big Boy, Big Boy and the state of Illinois spent more money on healthcare for illegals than they did for roads, including for towns, cities, and counties. They spent more for illegal healthcare than they did on roads, meals to the elderly, foster home, and specialized care of children, and the Illinois Arts Council combined six hundred and twenty nine million dollars in one year from twenty twenty four to twenty five, six hundred and twenty nine million for illegals healthcare. And yet they only spent four hundred million when you combine roads for town, cities and counties, which is fifty three million, fifty five million, meals to the elderly, twenty two million, foster home, specialized care of children, twenty five million, Illinois Arts Council. All that combined is less than they spent on illegals healthcare. That's the priorities. Next, Ukraine, should we sending the Tomahawks? Do you think Trump is going to get putin to actually make an agreement? So much on that? Coming up next, it's Chris crock and for Jesse Kelly, this is the Jesse Kelly Show. And finally some testosterone in the music,