Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 2: April tenth, twenty twenty five, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar.
Speaker 3: This is the O'Kelly Effect. Welcome to it.
Speaker 2: And most of you will be catching this on the podcast, I know that. But we are live at O'Kelly dot com and also running twenty four to seven on O'Kelly dot com radio with not only my show, but replays and other additional shows when people send them to me, and a few other things as well. So a couple of things I want to get out of the way right away here on this Thursday.
Speaker 3: It is Thursday Thursday, that is.
Speaker 2: And hey, the new weekly reader front page feed on o'elly dot com. Okay, it did not launch on April seven, as I had promised, because I'm waiting on some revisions, some additional for some articles, and I want to make sure I've got like five or six of them backed up before I begin the process of running this new newsfeed. So hopefully by April fourteen, okay, or maybe my tax day one or the other, I will have some articles out there. I mean, Larry Hancock and Alex Harris, my two JFK guys, got their articles to me. Their pictures to me, their revisions to me. Alex even sent me a message saying he's got a second article. But anyway, other people taking more time. So you want to get your stuff into me. You want to get your editorials, your pros, your poems, your whatever they may be, et cetera, et cetera, mail them to me info at Ocelli dot com. That is where I will be more than happy to take your stuff.
Speaker 3: So I don't have a guest tonight.
Speaker 2: Instead, what I have as a newsblast, And also I think it's a good idea to tell you what it is. I got a feed into my newsfeed. Okay, as we go forward, it usually takes look Jpe Satilly does a rundown tremendous amount of stuff. He does, right, But I have to basically quick skim read one hundred articles and then do research on stuff in order to create a news speed, which is different of course, most of what's available out there at this point. You know, most of my favorite alt news sites are gone, and those that are not gone are compromised beyond belief. I mean, where am I supposed to go for an alternative view? If I want to report on stuff? Forget it. So what I do is I collate together a bunch of information on different things that are happening, et cetera, et cetera, and then I follow through with these things, investigate different aspects of this and that and the third thing. And usually by the time I'm done that list of stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, that you see in.
Speaker 2: My show notes is a fraction and I do mean a fraction of what it is I read went through reference wise. This is just a couple of bullet points to give you an idea of partially what's easily accessible that you can follow and see where I garnered some of the information. Okay, just some of it. But in summation, I've always got to reinterpret what's happening, because do they not spend everything everywhere? Is that not what goes on?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know I'm crazy, But am I a good crazy or a bad crazy? You know, I'm having this conversation with the wall and I might as well because that's the way it is.
Speaker 3: So let's start with the easy stuff today.
Speaker 2: Okay, you do know that Mel Gibson is about to have his gun rights restored right now?
Speaker 3: I find that interesting.
Speaker 2: Now the Justice Department has approved Mel Gibson's right to own guns again after a twenty eleven domestic violence conviction. Well, what's interesting there is that with a domestic violence conviction, restraining order, various other problems. You might have divorce orders, Different things happen. You know, people's gun licenses, abilities to hold them, own them, register them, etc. Get taken all the time. But I guess if you're a passion of the Christ guy and you're a good enough Trumper, you might get your gun rights restored. Because Attorney General Pam Bondi has approved the restoration of the actors' gun rights along with nine other people. According to The New York Times, Gibson, who was named a Special Ambassador to Hollywood by President Trump along with John Voight and Sylvester Stallone, will be permitted to own firearms again, depending on state laws. Gibson is a resident of Nevada, which prohibits felons from owning guns since conviction was a misdemeanor. Just saying it is what it is, and that article came from Variety.
Speaker 3: That'll be in the show notes.
Speaker 2: But meanwhile, I got to tell you there's other suspect things going on, and lots of them, and I'm not even saying that I want to go straight for the tariff wars or any of that stuff, because why do that. I mean, it's a bit much if you want to go there right away. Right there's other things happening in the news as well. So stick with me a little bit and maybe we'll get to it all. Maybe not.
Speaker 4: Anyhow, sell America fast because you gotta go busted.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you, President Trump. Isn't that what I'm supposed to say? Is't that what everybody's supposed to say?
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 2: Vince and Linda McMahon and TKO planned to file to dismiss the WWE Ringboy lawsuit In case you didn't know about that. In the nineteen eighty a bunch of kids claimed that they were abused by a couple of trusted WWE staffers. And you know, the party that's always going after the p dos. It's funny how many of them actually have convictions and stuff in their background, or you know, lawsuits against their company where they had organized stuff, or are just simply part of the Catholic church. Hey, but Joe Biden was our second Catholic president. I think people only said he sniffed hair. I mean, Hunter did a lot of bad things, but Joe just got busted. Sniff in the hair right, Oh no, there was a rape.
Speaker 3: Allegation against him.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I never know what to make of a lot of things when it comes to these sexual abuse allegations, especially when they come out many years later. Their suspect, their political or their I don't know, monetarily motivated in news like that. Don't forget p did he still in p did he p prison? Did he P prison? Did he P prison? I don't know, he's in lock up either way. All kinds of stuff, trafficking, all that stuff. But a man claims in a lawsuit, according to People magazine, that he was sexually assaulted at a Didty party allegedly attended by Beyonce, jay Z, Lebron James, and the Estephans. Yeah, I think as in what Gloria and Emilio Estefan. Anyway, This is from the article. A man accusing Sean Dittycomb's of sexual assault claims in a new lawsuit that he was paraded around the mobile's home while being made to wear a penis mask and encountered Beyonce, A Jay Z, Lebron James, and other celebrity attendees at a party. The accuser, Joseph Manzaro, alleges that he was drugged and taken to a home on Star Island in Miami, owned by Gloria and Emilio Estefan for Christian king Combe's birthday in April twenty fifteen. Once there, he claims Gloria saw him in a deteriorating state and told someone to call an ambulance before Emilio allegedly ushered her away. According to the complaint obtained by People, Manzarro says he then briefly saw James walking in a hallway, who remarked, you all better do something about that, the complaint states. The complaint alleges that Manzarro was then taken via an underground tunnel to Comb's mansion by former porn star Adria English I don't even know who that is, who was also named a defendant in the suit. Manzarro then alleges in the complaint that he regained partial consciousness and found him in a room with Jay z and Beyoncey, the latter of whom expressed confusion and asked why I have naked man with a sex toy strapped to his face was standing in front of her. Do I need to read more of these details? Maybe I'll drop that one in the chatroom at O'Kelly dot com. See, I'm trying to go for the entertainment value up front here if you don't mind, But I do want to get to serious stuff. But is there a reason for this? You know, there's a method to my madness, or a madness to my method. So there you go. There always will be when I do this stuff. Why would Chuck be reading this? I'll stay tuned. Maybe you'll find out anyway. In other entertainment news Russell Brand. Now this is just you know, things getting crazy here. Maybe i'll get to Russell Brand. Let's let's hit a couple other points before I get to Russell Brand, and want to play a little audio of him, because he's been a topic of discussion behind the scenes at O'Kelly dot com among people talking about alternative media and what's what who, who's a shill, who's for real? Et cetera, et cetera. Russell's been on the radar a long time, and he rightfully should be. In fact, I've kind of already typed out a little timeline and maybe I'll go over it with you here. Maybe I won't, but let's hit a couple other points. Bill Maher had dinner with Kid Rock and Donald Trump, and I say, you know, the controlled op position. Fake liberals out there ought to be pleased. It's a predictable, it's scripted. Come on, Kid Rock, Trump and Bill Maher all sitting down to dinner. Number one, Bill Maher is not actually a liberal, regardless of how he's a useful idiot for liberals, and he's a useful idiot for the right wing. The guy's done quite well holding on to, you know, a good slot at HBO for many years.
Speaker 3: He's in a privileged position.
Speaker 2: He's the guy who you know, he can easily give a million dollars to Barack Obama's campaign guaranteed. He is now going to transition into some new wave apologist for a little while, but then you'll change his position again, because it's gonna be the magic grab bag of cherry pick what you like about me as long as you continue to talk about me anyway. A judge declines to said young thug to prison over a viral post. That's a whole weird thing with a rap guy who's on a trial and supposedly in violation of certain orders and all that good stuff. Man, these rap guys, especially ones whose names I barely know, often getting in trouble for one reason or another, and sometimes I do wonder if they're being targeted not because there's somebody like Tupac who might have been a revolutionary figure in pop culture, who might have been a poet beyond the rap stuff that you got to hear, but you know, could have been a really interesting leader in a modern, actual leftist movement. You know, not this left wing nonsense that you see to, but I mean, you know something that actually resonated, that actually is dangerous. Tupac might have been there, but you know, young thug and dear God, the baby or whoever else is that. I can't even keep track of it anymore. And to tell you the truth, I don't know if it's me getting old or the music getting crappy, or a little column a little column B. But anyway, Russell Brand a guy who I never liked until I started to notice that he had changed his tune quite a bit.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: He had a TV show back in twenty twelve, and I think they canceled it in twenty thirteen because it just wasn't that financially successful, and he was supposed to be, you know, the British flavor at the time, and the new accepted comedian, you know, pretty much like that guy they busted who was, you know, a heart throb actor who got busted getting some favors of the mouth from a sex worker in Hollywood.
Speaker 3: Hugh Grant, that was his name.
Speaker 2: Anyway, remember that guy, He was like flavor of the month, and then he gave somebody else flavor of the month, and then he was demonized, and then he went around and kind of was like, okay, maya copa and everybody was alright with it. That was a long time ago, I know, but there's always this fascination with British people here in the US and in the Western world generally speaking. So I thought Russell Brand was just part of that. But then he changed his brand in fact, brand X, and I'm wondering Brad X was the name of that talk show he did, you know, when he got mainstream money, and then it got weird, right because he started saying things that didn't really resonate with the mainstream, that didn't sound like he was on their side anymore. Now recently people have described him as a conspiracy theorist and a Trump supporter, And yeah, he wasn't necessarily a Trump supporter, but he wasn't bashing him and wasn't pinning the fate of the world on him, because he was trying to say that the people listening to him actually had a lot more control over their reality. And the name of his podcast, you know on Rumble kicked off, YouTube, kicked off of different platforms, et cetera, et cetera. You know, the guy was saying things about, you know, individual responsibility and the reality that you get the shape and sort of sovereign citizen almost talk here and there, and don't necessarily trust big pharma.
Speaker 3: Oops.
Speaker 2: That was probably the big problem because when he started to say that pretty loudly, and when he said, you know, this COVID thing might scare you, but I after you know, a year or two, here I'm looking at it saying to myself, this, this doesn't seem like it was as advertised. Well, once he started to do that, it was funny because then and only then that they decide to open up investigations. In twenty twenty three, and I do mean the police that are charging him. In twenty twenty three, they decided to open up investigations on incidents that happened between nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 3: And two thousand and five.
Speaker 2: Okay, And I couldn't even I would take up two three shows worth the show notes if I told you how I had to chase all this information down. You know the charges that he's facing, all right, the Metropolitan Police of London. This is their statement. They're going to charge him with one count of rape, one count of an indecent assault, one count of oral rape, and two counts of sexual assault, all stemming from incidents ranging from nineteen ninety nine to two thousand and five for women, allegedly. And I do say allegedly because although I do say that women were not believed often enough in the past, I don't automatically believe them when it's a celebrity, because sometimes A people do things for different motivations, and b sometimes the establishment seeks to take people down. So is the brand X of Russell being engineered out of existence?
Speaker 3: You know? Because you can't compete.
Speaker 2: You can't put an X on something unless you're elon or is this yet another case of a rich, famous guy, you know, that HM figure grabbing whoever by whatever just came with his fame.
Speaker 3: I mean, is that the case?
Speaker 2: Is he just an abuser because he got rich and famous, or is he somebody that the establishment found to be dangerous now not because he's a Trump supporter, mind you, but because he's the kind of guy who said things that other people didn't want you to say. You know, other people want you to stay in fear. He was telling you to not embrace it. Fearless thinking was the way I would describe the philosophy, and I told people it sounded like an alternative in old school alternative media podcast, more on the hippie side than anything, which, of course he's in a privileged position to do. And I do take several grains of assault before accepting things from the highly privileged, highly you know, a positioned to be famous individuals. And I think Russell Brand again, a guy who was not even as funny as and Joe Rogan's not funny, was put in a privileged position to make plenty of money, get plenty of fame, and be called a comedian when I didn't even find him to be all that funny, But he's been willing to talk to people and investigate things and talk about how maybe you know, big farm is not necessarily on your side, and food is not necessarily natural and.
Speaker 3: All that good stuff, real stuff.
Speaker 2: That nobody's bothering to bother, you know, the crazy headlines coming out of Alex jones Land or Jonestown over there, and the info.
Speaker 3: Hewers no no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Russell Brand put up a response on x He's gone on continuing to do his podcast. He's going to go to court. I think I made a note as to exactly when his court date is.
Speaker 3: Well, let's see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'll be in court in London on May second. And I have many links here so you can follow through and kind of put together the same timeline that I did. But I'm also going to give you a written timeline to explain what went on here regarding Russell Brand, but also his response on Twitter. I found interesting when the story broke. And this is me catching up for the week with you guys, by the way, and I'm still in my Hollywood section, but don't worry, I'm almost done with the whole Hollywood thing here. And entertainment if you will, not sure what I'm gonna call it? What is entertainment? What was entertainment? I don't know. I got a few musical things to note as well. Maybe or maybe not. Maybe we'll just move on. But what did Russell Brand have to say in response on Twitter himself? And I'll give you the link to his profile and the specific link to the video response he put out.
Speaker 5: Hello, Firstly, thank you for these incredible and overwhelming messages of support. We're very fortunate in a way to live in a time where there's so little trust in the British government.
Speaker 3: We're very fortunate.
Speaker 5: I suppose that this is happening at a time where we know that the law has become a kind of weapon to be used against peace people, institutions, and sometimes entire nations that will not accept and tolerate levels of corruption that are unprecedented. And I'm speaking particularly to those of you that are watching sing the UK. How do you feel about your legal system right now? How do you feel about some of the high profile cases that are not being pursued and prosecuted. How do you feel that the Southport murders were handled? How do you feel about the Government of Keir Starmer. Now that's just sort of general context me. I've always told you guys that when I was young and single, before I had my wife and family who were just about a shot over there, my beautiful children, I was a fool man.
Speaker 6: I was a fool.
Speaker 5: Before I lived in the likely Lord. I was a drug addict, a sex addict, and an imbecile. But what I never was was a rapist. I've never engaged in non consensual activity. I pray that you can see that by looking in my eyes. I want to thank all of you for your continuing support. I want to let you know that our show will be on Rumble on Monday. Thanks for your support there. And of course I'm not gonna have the opportunity to defend these charges in court, and I'm incredibly grateful for that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So there's Brand's response. Okay, I cut a little bit of it off. You don't need to hear the whole thing, but you can go to the link in the show notes and catch it all if you like. All Right, but the sentiment that nobody trusts the legal system, well they shouldn't. It's not there to serve you, you know, just like this whole situation, Eric Adams, Right, let's get to that, which, by the way, here's your predictor and another one of these cases where you're gonna have to say, well, I wonder if Chuck will be right about this later on, and maybe I'll just put this link. I don't think i'll bother to put it anywhere else, but I'll put this link in the chatroom at Ochelli dot com and do that.
Speaker 3: Anyways. So here's the thing, Eric Adams.
Speaker 2: He's gonna now run as an independence, supposedly in the mayoral race.
Speaker 3: But he's cutting deals.
Speaker 2: With the Trump administration to if he complies regarding you know, ice operations in New York, then they'll drop corruption charges against them. This is the way the business of government is done. But the supposed democrat, a cop who's a Democrat in New York, it makes no sense.
Speaker 3: Uh So.
Speaker 2: He's going to be part of the Republican Party. He's going to be a new Republican under the Trump Party. That's what's gonna happen. But supposedly filing as an independent for his next mayoral run, that's according to ABC News, a bunch of other publications in New York City. Oh did I step outside of Hollywood here in my in my discussions? Did I you want to hear about tariffs?
Speaker 3: Don't you? That's what you want to hear about? Well, how about this good afternoon?
Speaker 6: After very strongly renaming.
Speaker 4: The Gulf of Mexico as Gulf of America, we will be making further changes, effective immediately.
Speaker 6: Europe will now be known as America.
Speaker 4: Glaza East, the Pandama Canal will be known as Trump America Canal of Trump.
Speaker 6: And of course Turkey will now be known as Chicken. Why are renaming Turkey in particular?
Speaker 4: Why are we doing it because we can? What are they gonna do about it? Does Turkey want a beef over being called chicken?
Speaker 6: Will call them beef?
Speaker 3: What else? Oh?
Speaker 4: Also, we're gonna name Hungary thirsty. But don't worry the Prime Minister.
Speaker 6: They will do whatever right. Tell him what is.
Speaker 4: Behind this policy of changing everyone's name? Because America will no longer allow people to tell us what to call them.
Speaker 6: It's like the pronouns, it's over.
Speaker 2: Okay, there you go, that from puppet regime on YouTube and got to give credit where credits due, And that's the new attitude. So I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm going to continue on here and take a break real fast and get into some other news because there is a lot more to cover outside of Hollywood entertainment and what's going on in the world, and make believe because we're going to get to the reality of things here. And yes, yes, I'll get to the tariffs and the stock market bounce and rebound and bounce again. Am I going to be able to explain it all? Well, actually I do have an explanation, but I'm waiting on some more data to come in, just like every other business right now when they're trying to draw their long term plans up, and how there's going to be collateral effects of all sorts of things like you know, it's interesting I'm hearing about government programs getting cut in different places, and supposedly they're not, you know, fed directly by the federal government's funding, but they are affected by it because now existing revenues have to be redistributed somewhere else to cover a gap that's now been created one way or another. And therefore the state says, well, we got to redistribute the money that we have already collected and we got to redistribute our projected monies. And you know that they're also responsible with all of that. So some people's jobs programs and other things are getting you know, reduced silence removed.
Speaker 3: People are being.
Speaker 2: Fired, and I'm wondering why anybody's surprised. This is what happens during a restructuring, a reorganization, or a grand bankruptcy, which, by the way, bankruptcy is just for you and me and people that can afford it just a little bit. Actually it's not for me. I can't afford a bankruptcy, but for those that can just barely afford a bankruptcy, it is for you. But for the big business people, they don't really go bankrupt. They declare this chapter that chapter whatever, but they just subdivide and lose other people's money and stiff people on bills and move on getting new loans because even their debt gets monetized. But pay no attention to any of that, and also pay no attention to the stock market.
Speaker 3: That's the latest thing.
Speaker 2: I never did anyway, But I always try to, you know, suss out what's going on. Hopefully I'll get Mike Swanson on you next week to explain to me, what's happening because I never wor for a hedge fund. I never worked the stock market or made money in it. Well, I mean I kind of did at one point, but only because I made some basic investments about real world stuff, but gaming it if I was a Robinhood guy. You notice they're not advertising too much right now. Anyway, a lot of money's being made while they're telling you about all the losses. People are able to make tons of money. And people made tons of money on the rebound crash rebound booms and bus that used to take months now happening at war for speed. Hey there's that phrase again. Anyway, we'll continue with the Ocelli effect right after this.
Speaker 7: Radio In Denial Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock.
Speaker 8: Secret War became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not.
Speaker 9: Learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial Secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Hancock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 10: Revelation through conversation, Revelation.
Speaker 11: Through conversation.
Speaker 3: Here chill.
Speaker 12: Fact, Oh, Shelley, right.
Speaker 8: Your world?
Speaker 3: Your go ahead?
Speaker 12: Call it in the Truth about the Jay assassination?
Speaker 3: Right, well, what do you want to know?
Speaker 2: Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry handswer weapons. Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 6: But Okay was on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 5: Come on, now, has it real effort on the day of assassination.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own world words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A s j F K at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims.
Speaker 3: Judith very Baker in her.
Speaker 10: Own words, thank you for all the great revelation through conversation.
Speaker 9: So you've expressed by caller stools or anyone else who happens to get on the air to Jelly dot com do not necessarily reflect the views of Lly dot com or.
Speaker 3: Jelly and we are not responsible.
Speaker 11: We're getting stupidity which might ensue. Thank you, dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 6: Get get ready for.
Speaker 3: So segment number two.
Speaker 2: And I ain't doing no glitches here on a Thor's Day if I can avoid them. How about crashes, mayhem and raising the dead. Let's get to that return of the dire wolf. Maybe you heard about this earlier in the week. Is it the return of the dire wolf? Are they raising a ten thirteen thousand year old species which was extinct around that time period, could have existed for a quarter million years, et cetera, et cetera. Are they resurrecting this giant, fierce dog, This this horrendous animal.
Speaker 3: That was a brutal predator? Are they doing that?
Speaker 2: They bred three pups, according to Let's see the New York Times article here, and I gotta say it's an interesting article, but the headline, once again usually does sort.
Speaker 3: Of what deceive you.
Speaker 2: They bred from some existing wolves, some of the aspects that would go along with what they found in a thirteen thousand. Now, I might be mixing these two things up. There's a tooth they found and another bone piece they found. They drew DNA from these things and figured out that there were certain aspects that current animals have in play, certain genetic aspects, and they engineered three pups to be like the replacement for the dire wolves. So the dire wolves haven't been replaced Game of Thrones fans just saying they haven't been resurrected exactly, despite what the headlines say. Okay, just wanted to get that straight with you. But it is interesting because even in the New York Times article, and I'll just read a little bit from it, scientists revived the dire wolf or something close. Dire Wolves, made famous by Game of Thrones went extinct some thirteen thousand years ago now, researchers have bred gray wolf pups that carry jeans of.
Speaker 3: Their ancient cousins.
Speaker 2: That is the headline and the sub headline by Carl Zimmer in The New York Times. For more than a decade, scientists have chased the idea of revilving reviving excuse me, extinct species, a process sometimes called de extinction. Now a company called Colossal Biosciences appears to have done it or something close, with the dire wolf, a giant extinct species made famous by the television series Game of Thrones. In twenty twenty one, a separate team of scientists managed to retrieve DNA from the fossils of dire wolves, which went extinct about thirteen thousand years ago. With the discovery of additional DNA, the Colossal researchers have now edited twenty genes of gray wolves to imbue the animals with key features of dire wolves. Then they created embryos from the edited grey wolf cells, implanted them in surrogate dog mothers, and waited for them to give birth. The result is three healthy wolves, two males that are six months old and one female that is two months old, named Romuli, Remus and Kelse Kellsi. They have some traits of dire wolves. They are big, for one thing, and have dense pail coats not found in gray wolves.
Speaker 3: Colossal, which was valued.
Speaker 2: A ten billion in January, is keeping the wolves on a private two thousand acre facility at an undisclosed location in the northern United States. I'll leave that alone there and also give you a link to it in the live chatroom at Ocelli dot com. But this is what people got their heads on fire with for a couple of days. But it's once again scientists screwing around with something that I have no understanding as to why they decided that. You know, nature didn't know better ten thousand years ago. You can't say that mankind killed them off. We were not effective enough at killing things off like that ten thousand years ago, not on a mass scale.
Speaker 3: Even if you believe that man.
Speaker 2: Is responsible for the devastation of all sorts of species. No, sometimes they go and sometimes for a reason. So I don't know if it's a great idea to be screwing with the natural order. I know that some people that are animal lovers think that every animal deserves to live, no matter what it is. But some things are factored out over time because they're no longer necessary or have been replaced with something else, sometimes to the detriment of the environment, sometimes for improvement, and sometimes detriment even causes an improvement. Later on, the philosophical argument about you know time travel, right, changing the smallest thing could alter a whole bunch of stuff. Even if you showed up time travel to a town you used to live in and bought a sandwich at your favorite place and then just sat down and ate it and left, you could have changed the trajectory of one hundred people's lives and had them avoid their get into car accidents, had them change their mind about food they ate and actually wind up dying at a different time. And you could have a ripple of to cross time well beyond the butterfly flapping its wings causing a tsunami. And these people want to screw around with genetics and resurrect stuff, so to speak. And that there's air quotes I'm holding up for you at home. I don't think it's wise. But who am I right? Just an idiot with a microphone and a thick pair of glasses that only gets me partial vision.
Speaker 3: What do I know?
Speaker 2: And of course, as soon as I disagree with your point of view and your political stance, of course, I'm a moron. So again, what do I know? Well, i'll tell you this. Out of my old hometown area, I know that a helicopter crashed, and it's pretty crazy because on social media somehow.
Speaker 3: People were able to film it. Several people.
Speaker 2: Now, this helicopter took off from New York and crashed in Jersey City. Okay, I don't know what they were doing exactly. I didn't get the full story out of it because I only skimmed it. And it has changed, It's been updated several times. But let's go to New York Post dot com ny Post dot com and take a look at what they have down here. Now. I'm also gonna give you a link to the one YouTube video that's out there, which is from a distance. But holy holy crap, somebody got this thing crashing, you know, in Jersey City right there, I mean, not very far from the shore. And for those of you that don't know, you can look across a body of water in Jersey City and see not just the skyline of Manhattan, but really.
Speaker 3: See buildings and stuff. If you're fully sighted.
Speaker 2: For sure, I've talked about this before that even the dust after nine to eleven traveled over into Jersey City. They own a bunch of places in Jersey because we're only a small body of water they call the Hudson River separates us from the island of Manhattan. Anyway, let's go to the article here. Harrowing video showed the doomed Big Apple sightseeing helicopter fall out of the sky into the Hudson River Thursday. As witnesses described the aircraft breaking apart in mid air, the tourist helicopter rapidly dropped into the Chili waters, causing a major splash around three twenty pm. Video captured by a bystander and obtained by the Post shows the tail and propeller of the New York helicopter appeared to break off before it plunged into the Hudson, killing everyone on board. According to the footage and multiple witness accounts, they also have graphic recreations out there, all kinds of stuff. Anyway, looked like the propellers came straight off, and I saw it come straight down in quotes, the loading dock manager said, quote, and I just started walking fast towards Hoboken because it wasn't far from the Hoboken train station. That's also in quotes. He said, it sounded like the helicopter was struggling all of a sudden, but you could literally see the propeller just.
Speaker 3: Snap right off.
Speaker 2: You can say it's snap, you can see it snap off, and then it just came straight down. A pilot and family of five Spanish tourists, including three children, aboard the chopper, were pulled from the water. Four were pronounced dead at the scene and two succumbed to their injuries at the hospital. An investigation into what caused the crash is underway.
Speaker 3: Let's see, yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Then they quote some other eyewitnesses, et cetera, et cetera. But this just happened today, as I said, three o'clock, three thirty somewhere in there. And of course the video's viral and all that good stuff. I'll also give you a link to the NBC News story about it, because you know, it's just one of the many things that's actually happening out there, and I know, if it bleeds, it leads, and it's a crazy story. And helicopter crashes are just a thing anymore, and they always have been actually because helicopters, you know, I don't know if people realize this, but helicopters in and of themselves are i don't know, like kind of precarious. When you got a problem, something goes wrong with one of these things, I mean.
Speaker 3: Tragic results are are.
Speaker 2: Likely, I don't know, like highly more likely, Like you got a better chance of surviving a plane with mechanical issues and things like that unless the whole thing starts breaking apart. I mean, we've got plenty of video evidence of you know, doors coming off and planes partially breaking apart and crash landing and landing on their bellies without a wing and all kinds of things.
Speaker 3: But these helicopters, boy, when.
Speaker 2: They go bad and you're high up, you're kind of screwed if you're in one. That's why maintenance is important. And you know, and the fact is that, you know, the super rich have the ability to maintain these things quite well. But if you're not one of those people, maybe not so much. And I wouldn't trust one of these things if it's you know, the tourist trap helicopter that they're just trying to keep barely running so you can pay you know, with a group on to go look at the skyline from above the skyline. I don't know, man, Maybe it's just me, but you know, and it's not like I'm afraid to die, but I don't know. It just seems to me like you're looking at yourself crashing into the water and you're like, is the impact gonna kill me? Am I gonna drown? Am I gonna die?
Speaker 3: A shock? Which thing is gonna kill me? Here? As I, you know, tumble into.
Speaker 2: Well, tumble into a gravity, well that's gonna drag me into either earth, you know, land or sea.
Speaker 3: Eugh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Not not not the way I want to go, just not the way I want to go.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe you'd like it.
Speaker 13: I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Anyway, everything is for sale in America, and god knows how much it'll cost tomorrow because things keep changing up. I know I'm gonna have to go to the stocks and bonds and all that stuff. But I've got a couple of other roundups from the uh, you know, general news stream to go over to, which might include that as well.
Speaker 4: Hey, folks, welcome back to morrow Lago's shop network, where you purchases pay my garbage lawyer is you know, the next couple of days, we got a very big event coming up, something very big, not in the courtroom.
Speaker 6: But in the sky. That's right. I call it an eclipse. I call it.
Speaker 4: It's when the sun goes behind something that is not the sun. I tell you, folks, only your president is weak as sleepy Joe Biden would let that happen while he's president.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna fix it. We're just like we're gonna fix groceries. Groceries a term nobody uses because it's an old fashioned term. Right, So maybe I'll have to get to another crash, But like I said, and that'll be the stock market or did it rebound again before the close today? I already know the answer. Do you can you keep track of it?
Speaker 3: Well, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: If you lose service on your phone, it might get stuck at the wrong time and you might have the wrong impression of the current situation or the last response from China.
Speaker 3: You might be out of step, just like that.
Speaker 2: Also, by the way, there is a bit of an update on the Russian occupation of Ukraine that's still going on. National Security Director General how was fired?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Just in this past week, there's been action in Gaza, various films being shown. A French parliamentary procedure interrupted because somebody decided to show pictures of children being pulled from rubble, all that kind of stuff. David Ike is now making statements on the JFK assassination that are now pulling me away from being apologetic about him before, because again, you know, I liked it better when you declared himself Jesus. Fifty thousand Palestinians have been killed in Gaza, you know, as of recent times. But I know most of you don't care about that. What else is going on, Well, you know there's different people and ICE and all those sorts of you know, are people being pulled out of universities and are people being scoured.
Speaker 3: Or not people?
Speaker 2: Are people's social media channels being scoured so they can determine who's actually an enemy of the state. Well, according to some people at the IRS and at ICE, yes, indeed they're using social media checks to try and figure out if somebody is not necessarily the best patriot, even if they're here as a guest. And I wouldn't ask for patriotism out of somebody who just showed up on this land. They should be happy about their own country, unless they're trying to overstay their visa, which is, by the way, how a lot of illegals end up getting in here, not by you know, climbing over mountains and scaling fences. But anyway, pay no attention to that, right Anyway, the AP gets a sort of a signal that they might get reinstated at the White House. And I'm gonna give you the AP bullet points for four to nine twenty five anyway, because that's when I collected them.
Speaker 3: Last.
Speaker 2: Republicans are going public with They're growing worries about Trump's tariffs. Trump's top trade rep under fire before a committee after days of market closes Tariff's tariffs. God, all this crap Justice Department will disband its crypto related enforcement team. That's going away as well. And what else is happening, Well, I guess some taxation. Maybe I'll discuss that or the game theory that is occurring at this moment. By the way, has anybody noticed that Elon Musk is no longer so much in the news. I know that a lot of people like Mike Myers and they are maybe enjoying his parody of Elon Musk, but Mike Myers parody. I got to disagree with Maria Heller here not that good. Not a great parody, a little too over the top to be good. You know, sometimes it's the subtle way you do it. You don't have to actually sound exactly like him. And Mike Myers sounds exactly like most of his other characters. I mean, Fat Bastard and Shrek are pretty much the same thing. And what is it Elon Musk is basically his doctor evil voice.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Mike Myers was kind of funny to me when I was younger, and he did Wayne's World and this kind of thing, and like I said, you know, respect the Fat Bastard and Mini me, but Austin Powers not very funny. And he's playing what five characters in that film.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't even dig him as Elon Musk.
Speaker 2: But Elon was getting upset at him, Bill Burr, everybody, and all of a sudden poof they said, maybe Trump will get rid of him, and everybody stopped talking about him. By the way, Ray Dalio says, don't make the mistake of thinking that Tariff's you know, what's happening with the tariffs is mostly about tariffs, and I know that for sure.
Speaker 3: But does anybody else know it?
Speaker 2: Over at Fox News, they got plenty to say, but it's usually just see you idiots. We knew we had this cover, and we knew it was fine, and we told you to relax because we knew better. And maybe in fact they did because probably he would let them know what's going on. And oh, by the way, while things crash, believe it, the rich get richer then than they ever do by buying back their stocks and inflating the market when the bubble bursts. If they pull their money out, burst the bubble, and then throw money in and then reinflate it, especially rapidly as it's been done over the past, you know, a week guaranteed there is not only insider trading going on, but privileged position trading that exists well outside of the standard political circles. But anyway, tell you what we're gonna reserve. You know, since everybody talks tariffs on every other damn segment, I'm gonna give you the chance to ignore the tariff segment because.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna separate it.
Speaker 2: After just taking a couple of minutes out of Trey Crowder's day the liberal redneck for a moment.
Speaker 14: Global economy is railing as markets crash worldwide in response to Trump's tariffs, and things have been going so well lately a.
Speaker 3: Lot of it.
Speaker 14: We're struggling to figure out what's the plan here. Some are like, oh, this is clearly just a de facto sales tax on regular Americans and a.
Speaker 3: Tax cut for the rich.
Speaker 14: Sure, but I mean rich people have spent the past few days watching their jet pack money evaporate by the billion, so I'm not sure they're super thrilled either right now.
Speaker 2: And see Trey doesn't have this right. Rich people are not worried about that market crash. If the market completely evaporates and you know, eighteen states out of the Union disappear, it doesn't bother then. I mean they get to redevelop fresh real estate. That way, it's a plus plus. I mean, it's the Lex Luthor plan where you know what, Arizona becomes beachfront property. It doesn't matter on that scale. Guys like this are thinking way too small.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 2: Do I want to keep discussing tariffs in this segment? No, I don't I want to ignore it. I want to get through it. I want to find way to transition out. Maybe I should do a Black Mirror season seven review here, since now I already finished with Hollywood crap.
Speaker 3: If you listen to the.
Speaker 15: Trump team in public, this was all part of his grand plan all along, hype tariffs everywhere and then lower them to create a singular trade war with China. But behind the scenes of the White House, things reportedly weren't so rosy. Republicans were panicked over the economic turmoil, and several top White House officials tried to.
Speaker 11: Steer Trump toward.
Speaker 2: A more targeted approach.
Speaker 15: The New York Times reports that many of Trump's top advisors were left in the dark about his tariff pause until the last minute. That when Trump's trade representative testified yesterday, he appeared to be caught unaware of the announcement.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, So here we go again with the idiots at the Hill, and this is by the way, from the Hills YouTube channel. This is one of their most basic explanations, and they're trying to do a more relatable YouTube video where they don't even bother to mic up the pretty girl and get a close up on her for the segment, and they put it out there as if look, we're or were you know, a YouTube channel for the people the Hill, another elitist organization. But they're doing the dance of the Democrats at this point, which is meant to hype up all the wrong points once again, point to the wrong culprits once again, and tell you to be mad at the wrong people once again, because this is how the game is played.
Speaker 3: You know, Yeah, the guy.
Speaker 2: Gets the glory, who scores the touchdown, but there's a lot of blockers and even the condition of the field is a factor when it comes to actually crossing the threshold and getting to the end zone.
Speaker 3: Are we at the endgame? I'll tell you what we'll do.
Speaker 2: We'll take a break, we'll come back, we'll hit the tariff thing, and then I'll see if I have any final comments or even give you my overall theory as to what the hell's really going on.
Speaker 3: In what we used to call.
Speaker 7: America otilly dot com.
Speaker 13: Do you like history, real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike.
Speaker 11: Swanson dot com.
Speaker 16: Radio The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot com.
Speaker 8: Nuclear Holocaust.
Speaker 6: You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 3: I think called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 4: Bad things things have done with uranium, including some bad things Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 3: You know what your nium is right? Nuclear holocaust? Nuclear holocaust?
Speaker 6: You know what your nium is right? Thing called nuclear weapons and other things.
Speaker 12: O Chili dot com?
Speaker 11: What would I do?
Speaker 1: Revelation through conversation in a radio show slash podcast.
Speaker 10: You want the good news? Listen to the o'helly effect. Check o'celly is the most underrated voice in all media, news, education, and entertainment.
Speaker 1: The Daily Bread from o'helly dot com.
Speaker 10: Go there, save yourself from ignorance.
Speaker 1: Ochilly dot com.
Speaker 17: Baseline crowds raise the strings, black soul, bleed, chick trunk, crushpot snaps from the.
Speaker 6: Piece, green.
Speaker 17: Grass creams loud raise a cuts through the night, Then those blues bleed dice in a fight. The cracks with fire, rhythm falk, the chain, sweat hits the stage, pleasure porn com paint, saxophone whales short like a flin were chaos sun chained.
Speaker 3: So let's just do the dirty here and get to the tariffs. What's happening? You got whip last yet?
Speaker 2: I mean, let's just dance through the headlines real fast, and I mean I'll just randomly assemble him here. Stock market today, Nasdaq down par huge losses as China tariffs hit one hundred and forty three percent. Okay, Chip and oil stocks hammered. Okay, that's according to investors dot com. Trump said as he decided on a ninety day tariff pause because people were quote yippie end quote and quote afraid end quote. That's according to Yahoo dot com News and all that good stuff ancient Chinese secret.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: Trump poses most of his new tariffs for ninety days, increases China tariffs two one hundred and twenty five percent. I mean, I can't even make sense out of the random headlines that are popping here.
Speaker 3: That's CBS News.
Speaker 2: By the way, are Penguin's ripping us off because Australian outposts got ten percent. I'll pay no attention to It's liberal media crap right anyway, Another U turn. Trump reversus tariffs that cause market meltdown, but companies remain bewildered. See now there is an interesting headline, Hey, can you get blood from a stone or blood from a blood diamond?
Speaker 3: Is that possible at all?
Speaker 2: Trump and poses fifty percent tariffs on Africa's a Lesato, threatening the diamond industry right before the market ran up for the richest among us. They had to do a test run, right, Yeah, they did, And the New York Times reported on it how a false report on a ninety day tariff pause made markets swing wildly. That was on the seventh, my birthday, by the bye, when they also put out a very interesting economic statement from the White House, and Trump famously said, and Fox News will tell you, hey, Trump told you to buy that day anyway, China ows to fight to the end. Fight to the end is in quotes against latest Trump tariff threat that's in the Guardian on the eighth of April. Uh, don't bring that up again. Trump snaps at a reporter asking about, you know, the signal scandal.
Speaker 3: Oh, forget about that. That's well over anyway. S and P five hundred loses five trillion in two days. That was from earlier in the week as.
Speaker 2: Well, China to impose additional tariffs on us. They're back and forth on this President she are they making the call? Trump says he's waiting for a call. Are they getting it? Anyway? That's about the keys there. Are you meant to understand this?
Speaker 3: Probably not.
Speaker 2: But here's what the ultimate goal is. There is a privileged few that are going to get to profit off of this, and the rest of us are going to have to suffer with a problem, and that is that businesses do multi layered plans. For those of you that have never been involved in a private business because you were in the military, or you worked for the government, or you know, or maybe you worked for people you knew really well and it was a family affair and you weren't just out there in the business world, let me explain something to you. On the corporate level, if a business has any sort of people doing any sort of real work, there are plans going on where you plan for next year, you plan for five years out, you plan for five months out, you plan by the quarter, and you also do your weekly planning sessions. And when you have uncertainty like we have here in this circumstance where we're going back and forth with the values of things changing, including what will be supplied, and magical thinking regarding building factories where even these companies that have sworn up and down, they're going to come in and they're going to start making Thailand all in the United States again. They're going to make more cars here again, even though there's whole American cars being made in Italy at the moment, and all kinds of weird globalist stuff going on where it's difficult to identify where the different parts come together, whether it's your food, your cars, your electronics, or anything else from all different countries. By the time all this stuff is cashed in, here's the accurate portrayal. It's taxation. It's taxation because the government is going to collect this money. That's who collects the tariffs, right, So they put a tax on things, regardless of who winds up paying it. I mean, at the end of the day, whoever decides to buy anything or is you know, sort of forced into a position to buy things like I don't know, food and everything else, you're gonna be forced into a position to have to deal with the tariffs because somebody's gonna eat that cost. And it's usually not the people in charge. I mean, what happens when your landlord changes your rent. He usually does it because they raised his property tax, they raised his rate at the bank, they did whatever, and now it costs him more. So now it costs you more. Same thing happens whether you're buying eggs. The big complaint of the year, which now is supposedly dropping on the wholesale level, but a whole lot of people from all over the country report to me there's no change in their egg prices, their food prices, et cetera. But even if there was, the uncertainty alone is going to cause people to build out plans that are going to be there.
Speaker 3: To absorb the possibilities. And here's the sick part.
Speaker 2: Even if these things are paused and they stockpile things, and they turn around and they could offer a discount ahead of a price increase, like let's just say it's dependent on stuff from China and they've got two three hundred percent tariffs whatever. First of all, China has the mechanism to flood the market on a global scale everywhere else by the way, to make it so the US can't compete price wise anywhere else on the planet, but directly with us. They could turn around and send stuff to US so cheap that they can eat the tariffs and still beat the.
Speaker 3: US based price. But anyway, pay no attention to that.
Speaker 2: We know that they're economic machinery because of the fusion of the government and business over there. It is a communist regime that does allow for this like pseudo capitalist kind of circumstance. So long as you take on the government as your partner and your decision making and all that, they can weaponize the entirety of their economy. And I'm pretty sure they're the second largest economy on the planet next to us, or at least what we were anyway at any moment, if there's no need to buy our treasuries and all that stuff. Because that was the other excuse in the liberal media this week. Oh it's the bond market made Trump flinch and all this nonsense. You're being fed the line of garbage. The truth is the truth, and that is this is a transfer of wealth to people that are already wealthy and those they have decided to mint as new billionaires. And I promise you none of those people are listening to me right now. They have no need to you know why. They have no need to deal with the real world. They have no need to be informed. They can walk around in the bliss of ignorance and not worry about it because, unlike you and me, they can wait it out.
Speaker 3: It will blow up.
Speaker 2: For bread costs one hundred dollars, not a big deal. I mean, so what their housekeeper has to do? What have a more loaded prepaid card to take to the market when they go to shop for their groceries.
Speaker 3: Is that about it?
Speaker 2: What we will see if there is a rapid inflation, if there is a hyperinflationary period in the US, is a lot of pain for all of us while this whole system is getting gamed and reimagined, even if the intent is benevolent at the end of the day, and it's not about imploding stuff, which, by the way, I guarantee you if this wasn't the Great Orange Jesus, there would be a lot of people screaming that this is somebody intentionally trying to destroy us all one way or another. But the greatest part of this reality is that the uncertainty alone is going to cause the rest of us to have to be patient and absorb and everything else. And if there are strategic removals of people's abilities to sustain themselves, you're going to see whole new levels of other mayhem that will be blamed on something else, etc.
Speaker 3: Etc.
Speaker 2: And of course we need Trump for a third term. That's another thing they've been bandying about this week. But I love that Steve Bannon told you this was going to happen. We're going to flood the zone so that nobody can keep track of what's going on, nobody in the liberal media. But when he says liberal media, he means anything that opposes what's happening. And in that news front, there is no real opposition. Once again, it's as feckless as the Democratic Party itself. No real opposition. MSNBC and this DNC be illegal, Yeah they should be, because it's just beyond stupid over there, But there's no real opposition. Everything from meta to all the alphabet soup out there that used to be the predominant you know, dinosaur media, the oh excuse me, legacy media that was out there, the existing you know newspapers that don't worry over the fact that they used to tell you that they needed to charge at ten dollars for a damn Sunday paper. They don't even need to print him anymore. And they're still making a good enough profits somehow, you know. And by the way, the failing Atlantic, the failing New York Times, the failing this.
Speaker 3: Those people are still doing just fine.
Speaker 2: And especially if they go into the business of doing the bidding of the government and being the mouthpiece of the government, they're.
Speaker 3: Doing just fine.
Speaker 2: They're acquiescing their bending over and they're doing the Mark Zuckerberg dance, which is I'm going to change all my policies and say I'm sorry to Donald Trump and everybody who he is the figurehead four. It's not about Trump. It's not necessarily even about the frontmen that got to stand on the stage and be all happy with him. It's not about Kid Rock sitting down with Bill Maher, which is still hilarious. I cannot wait to see what he has to say what tomorrow. I think it's on the eleventh. In fact, I tweeted at him, I was wondering if he was going to be able to get that orange ring from around his mouth by the time he got back on air, because sitting down with kid Rock and Donald Trump. That sounds like something a liberal would do right now, wouldn't it be the thing to do?
Speaker 3: Anyway? There's no opposition. Let me explain something to you.
Speaker 2: The only opposition that exists is the silent sleepers that gave up and got co opted here.
Speaker 3: I hope you're ready for this ride. It is not going to be pleasant.
Speaker 2: And I know I'm getting messages from people who are telling me everything's going to be fine, but right now I'm suffering a bit, so I don't want to contribute to you. And besides that, you're negative all the time and you're a bad guy because you didn't support the Trump train. And I've changed my mind on this and everything's good, and I care about girls' sports and all these other things.
Speaker 3: I it's given me a headache.
Speaker 2: I know that the music business has changed, I know that people's ideas about politics have changed, but I mean, at what point are you going to rationalize this into such a pretzel that you're going to just celebrate the butcher when you are literally the calf waiting to be slaughtered and most of you areveal I know that I'm in the line of fire with a bunch of things here. I'm experiencing some weird stuff right now, and I don't know what's gonna happen. I gotta tell you, I have as much unpredictability in my mind out a lot of things that could occur in the next few months. I'm trying to plan out to even go to Dallas this year, and that keeps changing. But I'm supposed to be there, and I'm still working with Lancer and trying to get that done and trying to maintain this thing that I do here and fix that as I go. By the way, Bezos is doing fine now, huh.
Speaker 3: He's all right. He's not like in trouble with Trump, so he's okay. Just like Zuckerberg. I'm sure they're keeping an eye on him.
Speaker 2: Which, by the way, the latest executive order to go after certain people that you know, Trump can't even claim committed a crime.
Speaker 3: Pay no attention to that either. Anyway.
Speaker 2: We gave you l updates on the JFK thing last night. Today, I figured we'd update the news and tomorrow night I hope that people will call in on the Friday night show. I want to hear from you guys, tell me what's happening.
Speaker 3: Out there that you see.
Speaker 2: And let me know if you're only seeing the things that you want to see or if you're actually opening your eyes and trying to look at things objectively. See I already know the answer to that question, which is, by the way, usually what I do on this show. I ask questions that I already know the answers to. Anyway, if you have answers, I'd love to hear from you. And by the way, that's another thing I did announce at the beginning of the show, and I'll give it to you in this segment one more time. April seventh, I was supposed to roll out the front page the Weekly Reader, and we've delayed it by a week so that I can get in the revisions. But I'm still looking for new, fresh writers who want to give me a couple of paragraphs on some rarefied information, some stuff that they don't think anybody else would publish. And I want to create a new magazine kind of format here with the front page at Ochelli dot com. So I've got some JFK articles, yes, but that's not all I want. I don't want stuff just on conspiracy. But if you got something goods, send it to me. I rejected a bunch of things because they weren't coherent to my mind, or they didn't you know, bring true as something that would be rare information. But if you have a rare argument to make a rare opinion, something like that, something that you think nobody would usually publish because of their politics, because of their whatever.
Speaker 3: Send it to me. I want to see it.
Speaker 2: If it's unique, I definitely want to print it, but I will ask for revisions.
Speaker 3: And this is something that's holding me up. I asked for.
Speaker 2: Can you send me, I don't know, some graphics, some photos to go with this, some links for reference.
Speaker 3: Can you do that?
Speaker 2: Because I do a radio show for less than an hour and I've got a hundred links and I have to reduce them in order to just give you references for stuff I'm.
Speaker 3: Bringing up on the show.
Speaker 2: But you know, you want to write me a couple of paragraphs and tell me nothing about where you got your information.
Speaker 3: Give me some footnotes, something for God's sake.
Speaker 2: Anyway, you can send that stuff to info at ocelly dot com as always blind JFK Researcher at gmail dot com is my email address, my general personal one, but to write articles.
Speaker 3: Info at ocelly dot com.
Speaker 2: Indeed, I am the only one who handles that email, but BLINDJFK Researcher at gmail dot com. Okay, info atocelly dot com or BLINDJFK Researcher at gmail dot com. The Gmail address is for PayPal for general inquiries, et cetera.
Speaker 3: Either way, message me.
Speaker 2: I do have a new Facebook page, but I've got like twenty friends on there. It sucks, but you can look me up at Charles o'elly now on Facebook, the chucko'ceelly account has me locked out. I'm on Twitter x whatever you want to call it there, and uh, I don't have time for the rest of the social media, but I do accept message on all those platforms, and you can even comment on things on the website if you like. I'm hoping that we're going to get a lot more comments on the Weekly Reader when I start it next week.
Speaker 3: But until then, it is what it is. It was what it was, And like I said, we're going to do.
Speaker 2: The live show on Friday night and hear from you guys, hopefully call in. I don't know how we're going to run the phone lines come May. Fifth might have to change up, but for now we have the standard format and the same phone number, so tune in tomorrow night for that.
Speaker 3: In the meantime, no.
Speaker 2: Matter who you are, where you are, when you are, not only do I hope that you are well, experiencing some joy and not suffering in the current economic climate, but I want you to know that I am merely o'celli, and all of you are the effect.
Speaker 11: Good night, cock
Speaker 12: Cock sh