Speaker 1: And now eats time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners, Get to your.
Speaker 1: Corners, everybody on my left corner.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be Sean Connery, double O seven, Good morning.
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning, doing.
Speaker 1: Great those blue trunks and the blue trunks. Sean Connery. You're going for win number three?
Speaker 2: Eric, that was a question?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Oh, big Lou, Big Lou, good morning, good morning, Big Blue in the white trunks.
Speaker 2: In the other corner, Big Blue, what was the last time you played?
Speaker 3: It was early this year?
Speaker 2: Do you win? Get the fresh out of bed head to head?
Speaker 3: Are used? The only win one game? And that did?
Speaker 1: What? All right, Ice Skin, can you spoil what's going on on here with Sean Connery?
Speaker 2: I mean you want to you want to come in here and make Alex upset? Is that what you want?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, that's what I called for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Chili, Chili is not going to be upset today.
Speaker 2: He's so happy about last night. You could might ruin it.
Speaker 1: You could set your brackets on fire, and Chili wouldn't be in a bad mood today. All right, big Lou, Let's see if you can take a couple of cuts here against Sean Connery.
Speaker 2: What are they playing for? I've got a pair of take ce Jerry Cantrell, the House of Blues.
Speaker 1: All right, good luck, all right, there's Sean Connery's music, there's the game.
Speaker 2: Better Okay, here we go. Now we're ready, Yeah, we are ready, big Lou. I guess you're just yelling out, Lou, right, that would be quicker.
Speaker 3: I yell at my full name, which is Lewis Lewis.
Speaker 1: Okay, Lewis and Shawness will be listening for both of you to yell out your name. Question number one, What color is the Hulk?
Speaker 2: Sean us?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's green, Now, Lou, you were right in the purple trunks, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it didn't matter what colored pants he was wearing. He wore like khakis quite a bit. But somehow when he turned into the Hulky to get orange pants.
Speaker 2: Uh, Lou, you were right there.
Speaker 3: On his behind, he felt like I was.
Speaker 1: You were right there. You felt like that, you could feel that. Huh he probably felt it too. You were close. Yeah, nuts the butts, Sean, Lou. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What is the name of the river? Sean oh my god, nuts and butts.
Speaker 2: Out there on the table. What do you got, I'll tell you the Amazon show me the Amazon.
Speaker 1: Woo speeding. Okay, big Lou, what's the name of the river that flows through ej y.
Speaker 3: Denial?
Speaker 2: The Nile is the correct answer. Lou's on the board.
Speaker 3: I said Amazon because I think that question was asked a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: The Amazon question. Oh, we asked the Nile question.
Speaker 3: I think so, yeah, I think I think that was my thought.
Speaker 2: Pros yeah, test and said she's in denial makes sen on this show. I would actually go with a question that was already used. I would not.
Speaker 1: I would not try to counter program that. All right, here we go, uh Sean and Lou, Lewis and Shawness, Okay, this is I'm gonna go with this question.
Speaker 2: Boy, there we go. Sorry, bye bye brackets. What dance involves two hops? Two hops?
Speaker 3: Sean hopscotch?
Speaker 2: No, not really a song.
Speaker 3: Dance?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, not really a dance. What dance involves two hops? Two hops?
Speaker 1: Lewis bunny hop the bunny hop? Yeah kind of, but no, it would be the chacha slide. Oh like a song lyrics.
Speaker 3: You can what in the World Ballad M.
Speaker 2: Classic Classic, Big Lou.
Speaker 3: Do you really think we're gonna know something like that?
Speaker 2: Slide to the left. I'm purposely doing things. I hope you don't slide to the right, two hops to hops. I tried to sing it too. I should have had Ax, should have had Alex do it. Yeah, all right, here we go. You each have one.
Speaker 1: That question had been on there for a while too. All right, here we go. Let's get in the game. Get in the game your mind, right.
Speaker 2: Lou, Sean, here we go.
Speaker 1: I'm right what car company makes the Mustange?
Speaker 4: But Sean, yes, everyone knows the right to the least.
Speaker 5: That's what we need, Okay, Big Lou, Well, uh yeah, you know you were You were the other player today, really not really, not on that last one.
Speaker 1: You were closer on the Hulk. When you were close. The Chushaw slide was what it was. The must the Mustang, the Ford one.
Speaker 2: He got you on that.
Speaker 3: Okay, I believe you, better believe me. Oh, I believe you, all right, Big Lou.
Speaker 2: Good to have you on.
Speaker 1: Have a good Thanksgiving, hey, Sean, yur Okay, I still might have to flush out a couple more of those.
Speaker 2: I can't I can't have those on my page. During the tournament, those like really easy question.
Speaker 3: This wasn't really easy. It was so easy.
Speaker 2: They were so easy.
Speaker 1: Let's go, it's easy. Victory speech out of you. Hopefully the whole thing will be there.
Speaker 3: Uh, Sit tight,