Speaker 1: Good morning, good morning, good morning, and welcome, welcome, welcome. It's time now for our community connection right here on K one, the one you trust. Tina Romane is our promotions coordinator director here at Bartlesville Radio. And we've got the big Interstate Farm and Home show coming up at the end of the month. Can't wait. This is one of my favorites. It's right up there with Green Country Christmas.
Speaker 2: I think it's everybody's favorite. And when you said big, you weren't lying.
Speaker 1: No, no, I mean, I mean we can tell fish tails, and we can tell fishtails, but this ain't no fishtail. This is who about one hundred vendors. And you've never been to Coffee Bilt Community College Ellis Hall. That's two great, big college basketball gymnasiums with the seats all removed, smashed back to the walls, everything exposed, and there's a lot of floors.
Speaker 2: Based a lot that is a lot bigger than you'd think it is, but it gets very large. And then we also have outside too, so we lot take up part of the parking lot as well, so there is still parking, and there's parking at the student union and and different things, so there is still parking, but yeah, we do take up a large portion of that parking lot. So we have products from American Edge Products.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do, and they're kind of new, they're just a little over a year old.
Speaker 2: Yes, And we love Jim and he's going to bring some different equipment for us to look at and he'll be on hand to ask any questions.
Speaker 1: And he's a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: He is funny. He's so tall and for me, you know, I'm so tall too.
Speaker 1: You know you're almost fight foot.
Speaker 2: Hey I heard that I sound taller on the radio.
Speaker 1: You do. But Jim is a great guy and he's got some great products. He's going to show you this this fence post thing that put senior fence post. But it just vibrates again.
Speaker 2: It's so cool. There's no like. It's awesome and there's I think there's some videos out there you can watch as well. But yeah, it's pretty cool. So we have a lot of other sponsors that are coming. If you want to check out the full list of everybody coming, the Interstate Farm and Home Show dot com or you can get there from Bartiswell Radio dot com. If you've got that saved on your tabs, just click that over on the right hand side, there is a nice little ad for you to click on, and I'll take your right to it. We have all the participating vendors. You can check out their web pages before you come to the show and kind of get an idea of if they're in the market for something specific, you'll know what's there and available. We also have that swag bag. When you first walk in the door, you register for door prizes, yep, because we have a lot of door prices to give away, and including that five hundred dollars each, so that's fun. Everybody likes everybody likes free money. And I've never encountered anyone in all of my I think doing this. Yeah, they don't ever say that, no pink. But we have a lot of other door prizes from our vendors as well as here at the station, and we have that Branson we can get away, including the hotel stays, so we have a lot of reasons to come by and just check everything out.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, indeed, I mean this is really what it's all about. And I'm going to kill your microphone here for a second because we have a hypp Allen count here in partilo. It's affecting everyone.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't get rid of it anyway. So moving on. So a new one that we have coming in this year is Purple Wave. Purple Wave No I haven't tell it is a auction website and you can get anything from cars to combines. And I mean this saying it's so cool. They got dump trucks and baccos and all kinds of fun stuff. So definitely stop and check that out and talk to them. But you know, we have Baked Chaos they are coming this year, and they make some crazy cookies.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, they're so good.
Speaker 2: They make like a pop tart cookie with like brown sugar in the center, and like they have these monster cookies. And she brought us some chocolate chip cookies the other day. Oh my gosh, I'm a sucker for a chocolate chip or an M and M cookie for real. So they and they were still warm. They were so so delicious. So make sure you stop buy and get some fun snacks from her. We do have some outside food vendors as well. Mexico. Byeho. I think I said that right. They will be there again this year.
Speaker 1: Right down the streets.
Speaker 2: They are right down the street in the old Goldies location, So if you haven't tasted their food yet, this will be a great time.
Speaker 1: To do it. Very awesome.
Speaker 2: It is very good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then we also have Smokey Joe's Barbecue, which you can find it. Yes, you can find them, I think of the Low's parking lot, but you will be able to find them at our home show.
Speaker 1: So and if you just want a burger, aren't the kids said from the Athletic department doing that.
Speaker 2: I will have to get back to you on that one. Report back on that one next time we talk. But you know we have our favorites. Okay, one of my favorites. The Cask and Girl will be there with the oils in the balsamic vinegars. Everybody knows I love those. The coffeevill FFA is joining us again. Coffee Will Feed and Farm. They will be there with some steel equipment. They are an authorized steel dealer there in Coffeeville, so we welcome them. A craft body scan now they have been with us for several years and there it's such a cool thing, like if you have any health concerns at all, they scan you from head to toe and tell you every potential.
Speaker 1: Thing they have found. A very smallest inklings of cancer and people with that scan. Yes, and I've seen this and I and you know this is no baloney. If you have a health concern, you might want to do that.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is definitely something to check out and go visit with them. A CVR manufacturing from a little town called Gailesburg. It's just east between the four hundred junction and Thayer, So it's a tiny little town. And these people are so wonderful and they have tree cutters and you can hook it onto different kind of implements, tractors, skit steers, things like that and you just kind of just run up to the tree and it just slices it down. It is the coolest thing. You have to check out their webpage because I probably don't talk about it like, you know, with all the terms and whatnot that I should, But my mom has one and her and my brother love it. So yeah, my mom loves it because my brother uses it. She's like, hey, so it's pretty great. But you know, we have people that have been with us for years, U Bank's Equipment, green Acre's Garden Center, H and R Block, they will be there. We have new people Fleet Fuel. I think they were with us last year, but they're relatively new hometown Yarns and Moore. That's gonna be an awesome booth for me because I like little handcrafted things in yarn and stuff, and I wish I know how to crochet. But hey, is.
Speaker 1: Ahan r Block going do your tax as well?
Speaker 2: You wait, you know that might be an that might be a question for miss Paula. We could We could definitely call.
Speaker 1: And ask her because I can tell you they'll be busy.
Speaker 2: They're always busy, they are. We have all kinds of fun different things. You know. There's things for the house, there's things for the garden, there's things for the shop, there's things for the farm.
Speaker 1: There's it's let's not forget bartlet co Op our big presenting sponsor. They've got a lot of everything for a lot of everything. They're not very limited. Yeah, they find something new every time we talk to them up there.
Speaker 2: They're not just propane. Yes, they have they have these massive bags of dog food that is amazing and the price is awesome scale. Yes, so definitely a if.
Speaker 1: You're tired of getting taken to the cleaners at a big box store ghost.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is absolutely correct. Sometimes when Dory and I go in there for the auction. Sometimes we find some some fun different things for like birds, and we found grills in there before. Oh yeah, grilling utensils and things like that. Spreaders like if you are sprayers you can hook on the back of the full wheeler like these. They have all kinds of fun stuff so limited at all, and you know you can always ask them questions there at the show. They are usually in the lobby right next to us.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, so register for your door prizes and then come on in and talk to them and tell them how much you appreciate them helping us bring you this show where everything from drones to financial advice under one roof.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, this is where it is. And the great part about this is that your admission is free and as soon as you're parking, somebody starting your parking, come on inside talk to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna need to figure that.
Speaker 1: We're going to have to maybe talk to somebody here, but we might know somebody who knows somebody. We'll have that my friend Joey Knuckles.
Speaker 2: We'll have snacks, we'll have fun giveaways, we'll have drawings, we'll have have all kinds of fun reasons for you to come by. We have cash and carry items, you know. We have different services that you can schedule appointments and stuff for your home. We have sensy that'll make your home smell good. We've found all kinds of fun things. So make sure you check out our website and our State Farming Home Show dot com. You can get there by Bartiswell Radio dot com. So make sure you check out all of our participating vendors and our major sponsors.
Speaker 1: Are we going to have that that high tech bed people there?
Speaker 2: I don't think they're coming.
Speaker 1: Oh, because we almost didn't get Matt Jordan back.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, Jordan's gonna have to find set mouse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're just to test it, and he fell asleep.
Speaker 2: Well have you ever tested those?
Speaker 1: They're so cool? I probably would have fallen asleep too, So I'm not I'm not just picking on that. I'm just saying thank you him, not me.
Speaker 2: Yes, but they had a conflict of interest, so maybe they'll.
Speaker 1: Be back when date date conflict.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that, No problem, No, that's we.
Speaker 1: Have nearly one hundred vendors. We could probably squeeze on a good maybe good twenty more if we If we tried.
Speaker 2: You know, there is so much space that we can create.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: So yes, if you are a business and you are listening to this and you think how can I be involved, please give us a call here at the station. We will get you in touch with someone that can help you out with it.
Speaker 1: And we're not going to create it in somebody else's expense. What they before, they.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely not, but but there we yes, yes, yes, we have expandable bachs and things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can just scoot them back a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, And I just want to make sure that we were all good there, and and I would like to see as many yet you know, new faces as we see familiar faces absolutely, and the familiar faces god love. They've been there with us for five six.
Speaker 2: Years, well probably longer. There has been a few that have been with us all nine years. All nine Yeah, like Romans, Romans Chevrolet and Romans Outdoor Power.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: They have been with us the whole time. You can check out their cars and trucks. You can check out their equipment from the outdoor side. And they also have like weed eaters and saws and pole saws and all kinds of fun stuff.
Speaker 1: So you know, you just never know. A mutual friend of ours, mister Charles downstairs, mister Milner. He went up to do the tech talk show because we do the Saturday morning shows up there, Yes we do. Even Ron Hayes will be up there on Big I Do. Yeah, you can meet old Ron anyway. Charles goes up there, he says, I'm just gonna take a look around. Next thing. You know, he's driving around on a zero turn more and he's loading it up. Yep, he said, dog, god, this is great. And he said, did you think you were gonna buy something when you came in? He said, no, honestly, I'm just gonna look around next day. Get rude.
Speaker 2: Yep, well, I mean and he loves that. He talks about it all the time when he's about that.
Speaker 1: Time when he can get it away from the missus because.
Speaker 2: Well, let's you know, things that are starting to green up, and it's about that time to look at your lawnmower. And if you need a lawn more, definitely come.
Speaker 1: See is there will there'll be plenty on hand.
Speaker 2: Yes, And a lot of the vendors that come have special show discounts.
Speaker 1: They do. We can't name them because they're too numerous. Well, yes we could, but we'd be here all day. So what you need to do is to just take the family on up, plan on having a day eat up there, because there's gonna be plenty of options, either on campus or off. And the town of Cough, the town of Coffee Bill is very, very welcoming, and of course we'll get you in and you can just take your time. Nobody's gonna rush you at this show. This is not one where it's elbow to elbow and hip to hamp and folks are going can you move the line?
Speaker 2: You go at your own page, Yes, and you're free to meander around.
Speaker 1: You don't have to follow any kind of you know, path or anything.
Speaker 2: So we're at the end of the month, March twenty eighth and twenty ninth. Yeah, and on a Friday, which is twenty eighth Friday, we open the doors at one pm. We give our vendors enough time to get in and get set up and get ready to receive the public, and then we're there till seven so that way you know we're later in the evening. Give you something to do on a Friday evening, come get something to eat, and walk around and look at things. If you don't make it through, come back on Saturday. We'll be there at eight thirty to four. And you know you might see something the second day you didn't see the first day.
Speaker 1: In all likelihood you will most likely. Yeah, and remember if you're having some snackage while you're there walking around, it's callery neutral because you're walking it all.
Speaker 2: Oh, hey, you there, there you go. Just in case bad cookies, a baked chaos. Yeah's interesting.
Speaker 1: I'll make a few laps. I'll do several laps, but it's it's gonna be great once again. It's all free. What are the door prizes again? In case the folks missed it?
Speaker 2: So we have all kinds of different shows and events in Branson Eureka Springs. We have the Kansas City Zoo and a couple other things at Kansas City. Then we have that weekend in Branson, the Overnight's Day weekend in Branson, and then we have the two chances to win the five hundred dollars, So one on Friday and one on Saturday. So if you come on Friday, come back on Saturday, you can enter again. It's totally fine.
Speaker 1: Cool, Hey Tina, thank you, Hey, thank you Tom. It's the Interstate Farm and Show Home Show coming up on the twenty eighth and twenty ninth, and it's going to be a Coffee Belt community college Nola's Hall