Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, it's not Tuesday. It's the Bomb Cast Revengeance from Giant Bomb. I'm your host, Jeff brub from Giant Bomb. We've got a whole crew up here to talk about packs. We'll talk about a few other things, a few games that we can talk about. We will also do a mount Rushmore Rushmore of fish. We tried to think of something Seattle related and we came up with fish.
Speaker 2: Gaming fish gaming the best, the Mount Rushmore of gaming fish.
Speaker 3: But I'm interested, what would it be if it was just all fish like cod Sam.
Speaker 1: Mountain video game fish cod cod.
Speaker 2: That doesn't count. Call of duty, that does not count. Oh, come on, it does not count.
Speaker 4: Because the thing because we were traveling while I just got like a Slack message one day and we're like, okay, we're doing the route Rushmore of fish.
Speaker 5: I was like, yeah, I was on like thirty hours of no sleep and I was like, I don't understand what's happening. Yeah, I'm just gonna lead this.
Speaker 1: I started like rattling them off. Last night.
Speaker 5: You guys had a bunk yesterday we were like overcome with ideas to this morning. I was like, what are we doing?
Speaker 3: Fish?
Speaker 4: Fish fish fish no, i ope, and like my notes dock and it's one of those things where you see all the deleted tweets that you never sent, uh huh, all the shower thoughts, and then just a list of fish.
Speaker 1: Perfect, wonderful. We will get to that, but first, I mean, we're here at Packs. We're in Seattle. I am enjoying myself an immense deal. It's been really fun so far. It's great to see everybody. Great everyone, thank you for coming out. We really appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Great job. You'll clapping for yourselves. I love it.
Speaker 1: That's the way to do it. Yeah, that's the number one thing to clap for is yourself. But let's talk about the show a little bit before we get into the fish. Lucy, you've seen anything fun at Packs. You're having a good time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, honestly, So Packs is such a nice show. We just came off the heels of Games. Calm and so Games come as a show where you are running around going to appointment to appointment to appointment. Packs is just the best vibes of just walking around seeing a bunch of stuff. I know that, Oh what was the game that we that they came up to us and they gave us the band they have to go see oh full of that by the name of it. But it's like, you know, it's one of those games where you just walk around and you discover It's one of the shows sorry, where you walk around you discover things. You're like, oh, I never would have caught that, and so that's always my packs experience. But I will say, if you follow me on Twitter, you've absolutely already seen it. Go to the panic booth and ask for peans and if you played thank goodness you're.
Speaker 1: Here, you go there.
Speaker 5: We immediately went there and bought one of each pin and we're like, we're done.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: There's a pin that's just like a trash bag that has the word wank on it, and I was like, I'll take three. Thanks.
Speaker 4: You can get a patch with a bin full of rats too.
Speaker 1: Are there to shoot peans in the peans? No?
Speaker 4: No, no, it's a non alcoholic beer that they were actually.
Speaker 5: Giving I mean their physical real thing, but it's not an actual beer.
Speaker 4: But peans is not quite peas, not quite beans of course.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, you guys should show me. It looked very handsome.
Speaker 5: There is look at this beans up.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, non alcoholic peans. It's like room temperature, not quite.
Speaker 5: At ease, should be enjoyed.
Speaker 2: I feel like Minad's got to try it. Wait, I don't think we're gonna. I might want to keep it for too long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just it's just peans.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 3: Nothing what hurts you.
Speaker 4: Nothing washes down pens like pens.
Speaker 2: I want to talk something through that I told you and not the others here, so I know, I know we can. We haven't bargoed stuff. We can say what we saw today.
Speaker 1: We can't write.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the social embogos up. Yeah that's fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So we saw Maria Party Jamboree and played it. We played Zelda Echoes.
Speaker 1: I don't think I could say anything, but you could see the panic in my eyes.
Speaker 2: Yes, we can't say anything about the games. But I was talking to Greb that like, while I was watching that trailer for Zelda Echoes of Wisdom in my head like not a bit, I'm having a conversation with myself about like is this the main line Zelda game? And my gut interesting is like this is not mainline Zelda. And I asked myself why, Well, because you don't play.
Speaker 1: And you're being like lane, Let's be quick. You're being serious.
Speaker 2: Is this is this is not on, this is not kape, this is like I am trying to pay fure out what I think about this situation. I was like, no, it's it's it's a side thing because you don't plays Link. And then in my head I go, but Dan, you say Yosh's Island is a mainline Mario game and you don't play as Mario. But it's like, well, hang on, you do at times, but then it turns out you also play as Link at times. I was like, okay, well the difference here is I believed Yosh's Island was because it's Super Mario World in the title, but it's like it's the legend of Zelda. It's like it's the exact same thing. One to one.
Speaker 5: I don't think we can we can't talk about the game.
Speaker 1: No, we can't talk about what the game is.
Speaker 5: We can't talk about I think I'm safe to say they opened all presentation by saying this is the next entry in the main line Zelda series.
Speaker 1: I think that's the funny. She immediately turns so and goes, okay, they told me this is all right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was straightforward so officially it is.
Speaker 5: It's the main line, Zelda. It is mainline Zelta.
Speaker 1: But when you were talking out you were like before they told you that you had settled on this is not a mainline, Zelda.
Speaker 2: There is still inner turmoil happening.
Speaker 1: And do you remember what it was?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 5: I think I was.
Speaker 2: I think I thought it was a yes?
Speaker 1: And why why a woman?
Speaker 2: Look I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, d that's exactly what you say.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: My logic doesn't make sense to me half the time, so I don't Yeah, yeah, it was the two.
Speaker 1: Well that's why Super.
Speaker 2: Mario World it was a sequel to No one's going to say Mario World is not a mainline Zeldos. So it's the fact that it was Mario. That's yeah.
Speaker 4: I would love to get you and Matt Pat from Game Theory in a room together, yeah and just.
Speaker 1: Watch this with like the diodes on their brains.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it'll be like gok Anda firing fireballs at each other. It's just like clashing constantly and getting bigger and bigger. That's what's happening the most.
Speaker 1: Roy each other, and stop destroying me with your bed.
Speaker 5: I think the most fun that I've had is what we call Ben's Big Day Out, which I tweeted, we had Ben's Star with us and will.
Speaker 1: There is there is.
Speaker 5: We just took Ben around with us to all of our appointments and it was wonderful seeing like someone non cynical, just like playing games and being like, this is fun. This is I took loads of pictures of him having a very nice time, and I looked at it yesterday and I was like, this is the best thing that I've done in the last two weeks. It's wonderful.
Speaker 1: I got assaulted by a Ben. Actually, I was coming out of the hotel and I saw Greg Miller and Jen.
Speaker 3: Says, hey, we have no mercy cartridge at you.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't. He sicked his child on me. Actually, both him and Jen were like, Ben, get him hit him in the leg, and Ben just goes straight for the cross.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ben's you were impressed that I didn't immediately start a feud with this child.
Speaker 1: And I looked over and I'm like, okay, well, Ben's going away, and then I look over and Dance sees him and like I'm like, Dan's just standing there. I went and the kid, yeah, you worked with me.
Speaker 4: We were at the bar last night and at one point Dan just went, I will start a feud with another child.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I will, but the kid has to give me a reason. You're like Backlar's kid sucks, so that's easy. Your kid doesn't respect the business of video games and doesn't know the right name for video game characters, so I had to correct her.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, and she's I think squid. Where was Squid writing? You insisted that it's stem Be and.
Speaker 3: She loves that.
Speaker 5: I think the real reason is because he saw that Greg Miller is a six foot giant him immediately.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but ben Ben has learned how to psych you.
Speaker 5: He does it to me all the time. You'll go for a high five and I'll go in, I'll go psych like you are too slow move.
Speaker 4: We can't teach him that he'll be two.
Speaker 1: Power he was.
Speaker 5: He would Greg put a picture of him like playing a game for like a demo, and I tweeted at him and like someone replied, Greg is never going to get this. But this is perfect. But it's exactly the same as Lebron James raising his kid to play on the Lakers at the same time as him. Like one day, there's gonna be a preview on kind of Funny Games Daily from Ben Miller, and he's gonna be like, yes, this is exactly just a.
Speaker 1: Matter of time for sure, Tim. Anything you saw the show other than showing Ben around.
Speaker 5: So yeah, we saw basically two games while we out here, well, three games and they're all embargoed. Two Nintendo games, one Bandy Namco game. Can't talk about that finally, Yes, happening, buddy, But yeah, we did just come from games Com, so we saw a bunch of games there and talked about some of it. But I don't know, people might not have known about it. But like Games Come for me, like was very memorable this year because they had a lot of stuff that was really really cool.
Speaker 4: You can you talk about Exhibition thirty three.
Speaker 5: Exhibition thirty three, Yeah, that is easily gone to the top of my most anticipated expedition not Exhibition Bad.
Speaker 1: Is it the French RPG one?
Speaker 5: Yes, it is features one Ben star in it. Two Union.
Speaker 1: What are they going to call the sequel Exhibition thirty more? Expedition thirty four mic?
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, was that worth it?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not.
Speaker 5: But yeah, we played that, We saw that game being played and looks like a very i want to say, like nineties or two thousands of era RPG in that it's got a bunch of wacky ideas, isn't it, but also feels quintessentially like I want to say j RPG because there was that big like you know, fight over is what's a j RPG. It's just a RPG. In this case, I'm saying it's like a Japanese designed RPG.
Speaker 3: He's going to kind of have like the foun ten like you can see the order.
Speaker 5: So it's got turn order and it's got the Mario style like response is time.
Speaker 1: But I pressed, like Hearthstone action action.
Speaker 5: Points, yeah, so like you could you can. It's not like a TV bar. It's like you have a certain amount of tasks or like resources that you can spend on doing it, and you get one back at the start of each turn. But like the timing based stuff, it looked very marioly like you just hit it and jump and everyone jumps. But I said, oh, yeah, this is inspired by the Mario RPGs, right, And the guy was like the director was like, no, actually inspired by Securo And I was like, okay, now you're talking yeah, and I was like, oh, I'm a secrolfan. It's like cool, all right, But I think it's like the strictness of how you respond to it is more securo like because it's like you can do like negate damage, like parrying, but also if you do a perfect parry, you can do like a strike back, and that is really cool. But beyond that, it's just like the world was really really interesting. It feels like it feels like what Lost Odyssey was to Final Fancy, where like it came out of nowhere and it was a form of Final Fancy people, and you're like, oh, this is feels like a new interpretation of Final Fancy and looks like they're doing that with a bunch of JRPGs and RPGs that they love. So I'm very excited to play that game, very very excited.
Speaker 3: Yeah, funny you said last d we're in the Blue Dragon Theater that was the other Xbox or six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unfortunately, speaking very excited to play something. I know we all have astrobout now, and I think I'm a bunch of us were trying to concoct ways to play it on the road, and I feel like none of us succeeded.
Speaker 1: Is that correct?
Speaker 5: I took my PlayStation Paul around the world with me for this. I was like, I'm gonna take it. I'm gonna have to take it to Germany and then I'm going to London and then I'm going to Pax. I'll take this stupid annoying thing with me that is weirdly shaped, so you can't put it in like a suitcase because it's so weirdly shape that it will snap, So I'm holding it in a case. The entire time, I was like, I'll get to the hotel download it on the PlayStation. Last time I did this was a year ago at Packs. I had my PlayStation poor and I was reviewing Final Fantasy seven Rebirth from Packs and I was like, I'm just gonna play it while I'm here. It was a catastrophe, like it was unplayable. I lost like four days of review time. And this time I was like, oh, they updated it so you can now connect to hotel wifis instead of me using my phone. It doesn't even connect to my place. It doesn't anymore, like is it that's for astro that's not working? Or it won't even talk to the PlayStation it's like, can't talk to your PlayStation. It's get a Steam deck. I got it working, dude.
Speaker 1: I never want to say yeah, I spent like an hour the night before my flight trying to get port forward and do all this other stuff, and I say it's working. I got download it.
Speaker 5: The PlayStation port ball is apparently selling like hotcakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, doing very well.
Speaker 5: It is like, I'm gonna get probably get some grief for this is one of the worst things ever created.
Speaker 1: Like it's straight ass.
Speaker 5: Top to bottom, Like it's functionally useless, Like you know, in front of my PlayStation, like best internet I can get in the area, like it's great up and down. I'm playing a game in front of my PlayStation. It's artifact. Why is the point of this thing? It might physically hurt you to hear that. My sister Kayla played through most of Peca Row on a portal.
Speaker 2: Wow second row.
Speaker 1: She's the greatest game ever.
Speaker 5: So it's incredible, Like my one doesn't even connect if she's playing Pecon on it. She's got some other.
Speaker 1: I had big ideas about being able to play Astra about while this year. I thought I was being very clever doing the port forward and getting I can connect. I got it to download. I saw the game running, and then I hit the forward button to get this little guy to run and it took a full second.
Speaker 5: No, but I think they'll just devastating. The only thing Sony can do now is release some sort of like hard drive attachment that let that will let you download a game and stream it onto there somehow offline. But they're not going to do that because people are buying it for some reason. Isn't even though it doesn't work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do. When I get home, the first thing I am going to do is maybe love my family. But then I'll play Astra by smash Ball.
Speaker 4: Yes, I was gonna say. I was under no pretenses that we would have time to do anything. So it's just like the only thing I've been playing is Fields of Mystery. Yeah, anywhere playing Fields of Mystery? Yes, okay, thank god.
Speaker 5: From the people that bought you poushine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's my mind. When you told me that.
Speaker 1: Brought you what an ind Oh, I thought you said poutine.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was a Canadian, the Canadians.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: No, it's an unbelievable game.
Speaker 1: I'm not bringing on purpose. Everybody I swear I'm not bringing on purpose. It's just it's the default on edge and I'm too lazy to change it, so I am kind of doing it on purpose.
Speaker 2: That Fields of Mystery is really really good. I like it a lot o good.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, very It's got a lot of hot people in it.
Speaker 3: So much than weird.
Speaker 1: Are Sorry wait can we get a clean Uh there's a lot of sexy people in there.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, yes, Well, Ulric is not romantical and that is really annoying. So I've gone for his brother March because he's also mean to me. He's very cold, and that says a lot about me as a person. But it's okay because he's got a really tough exterior. But I'm melting him, melting that icy.
Speaker 5: Hot with me. He kind of starts melting within the first half an hour.
Speaker 4: No, I gave him a lot of gifts. I usually just give him like rocks.
Speaker 5: That says a lot about him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Charlie, everything in my life just comes back to Peanut.
Speaker 1: That we played one game mic on the show floor. We were like walking around and someone saying, hey, I buy me one complain. We're like, yeah, that sounds fine to us, it was a death land drifters that the game going. Yeah, it's like a sea of thieves in a hovercraft.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I was like driving the ship and it has like this like real momentum to it. I had a lot of fun, like just kind of to navigate around these boulders and stuff while Mike was manning all the guns.
Speaker 3: Ye look at guns and one was like there was like a giant like like super cannon and it had like very limited ammo. It would refill slowly.
Speaker 1: You could refill it by bringing up the shield and having an enemy to shoot that and that would cannon.
Speaker 3: And I could also go around and upgrade all the different weapons. And there's even like a luke crate like thing that would every once in a while to drop a luke crate depending on what we did. So it was fun running like the.
Speaker 4: Are they still good?
Speaker 5: No, they're not. I think they're done.
Speaker 3: I used to get many of luke crate and I'm like, man, I have a lot of junk already. Although they go those like we saw all those, I.
Speaker 1: Was gonna say, box, we should get one.
Speaker 3: I think I want to buy one. And I wanted to be the stupidest one possible.
Speaker 1: I think we should just do it film and send it a jan and to make him like a video.
Speaker 3: There's a Demon Slayer one. That's the anime party game that made me sad. Uh so I could maybe forget that they had that Kingdom Hearts one, which is a little odd.
Speaker 1: People didn't laugh hard enough when you said that. I'm sorry, I want to try again. No.
Speaker 3: I won that game, but then I was depressed all weekend as I read that character's wiki.
Speaker 2: Wait, there's another anime party game, right that we discovered it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they've been emailing us about it. Well, it looks not necessarily like a Mario party. It's like a bunch of different like mini sports games. Okay, it looks like a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: There was a there was a Venom one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there would have got.
Speaker 4: I'm still in the Morbous discord discord.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, oh no, no.
Speaker 4: The official Mobius Discord was a really great time around the time that the movie was coming out, because there was one channel that was just Q and A and it's a picture picture of Jared Letter Q and A coming soon never came.
Speaker 2: Interesting, never came.
Speaker 5: We love getting in like niche communities like we were in the Jeremy Renner app.
Speaker 2: Hodde.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as soon as she said the the or the Morbius discord, I couldn't help but think about the Jeremy Renner at an app, that incredible app.
Speaker 3: Guy got a lot diod pr for almost dying.
Speaker 2: I saw that he was almost.
Speaker 5: Running himself over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's on I was at the airport. He's on the cover of Men's Health and it's like this guy almost died and now he's hot. I was like, wow, that's wait.
Speaker 2: He recently almost died.
Speaker 1: He ran over with the snowplow.
Speaker 5: How bad I'm bad times, someone says someone goes run over with a like lorn mo. I'm like, how do you physically do that? You have to like let go and run in front of it.
Speaker 3: He had really pronounced that this doesn't make sense for him. But the vagina bones, you know, vagina bones whatever?
Speaker 1: Real good Wait, Jeremy Rinners, vagina bones is what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: Sweet. I don't think you know where I don't.
Speaker 7: Know what are you very different?
Speaker 3: Penis the pelvis. The pelvis is like the v the pelvis you know, when you're doctor Ryan passed.
Speaker 2: What doone know the official we got doctor Ryan, the iliac crest says doctor Ryan, thank you.
Speaker 3: When they need to sell them.
Speaker 1: That's censorship.
Speaker 2: Please don't ever say vagina bones again.
Speaker 5: Yeah. It puts you with a group of people that you do not want.
Speaker 1: To be Honestly, that's one of the most frequently said phrases on our podcast. Yeah, all right, I got a game. What's I mean? Black that's went on? That doesn't really matter, it's not an answer or anything.
Speaker 2: What the al right?
Speaker 1: The game is called? Is this a video game name? Maybe a fighting game arcade subtitle? Or is it a metal album? Oh? All right, you can all answer. We'll use right so you can keep track.
Speaker 2: Are you just gonna yell it out? We'll check the feature you all right, let's.
Speaker 1: This is an easy one. You guys are when I was picturing this game, you guys mentioned this one, So let's get out of the way. Dark Resurrection. Is that a video game like fighting games subtitle? Or is it a metal album?
Speaker 2: Tech?
Speaker 3: Tech and five specifically, I believe esp.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with whatever else is saying.
Speaker 1: All right, yes, that is indeed tech in very good. Okay, okay, all right, here's the next clue.
Speaker 3: Oh, very impressed by this Black Aggressive Continuum metal album.
Speaker 5: Album.
Speaker 3: I would say metal album too, because I'm a coward.
Speaker 1: Who is that is a metal album from Fear Factory?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, wasn't that game? Oh no, that's a fair effect, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Fear effect is what you're less with the vagina nineties, the vagina bones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fear, that's what we say.
Speaker 1: The fear effect was.
Speaker 3: It was impress The magazine ads for the game was just we have lesbians in a video.
Speaker 5: There were just like there's a woman laying down and then another woman laying on top of her. And there wasn't a lot of that in the There was like none of that in the game.
Speaker 2: Not like the Half Life ad I looked at recently where it's a horny Half Life ad in a.
Speaker 1: Magazine, right, a horny like there's a female.
Speaker 2: It was a female Swat members like, Oh, she's sexy and deadly, She's coming to get you.
Speaker 3: Half Life first, the swat ninjas from the Half Life one, Yeah, they did not make an appearance in that Life to.
Speaker 1: Bloodline Rebellion fighting game, fighting game.
Speaker 3: Fighting game. I don't know which one though, we can we or Alive Tech Gang.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mischief Invasion.
Speaker 2: That's a isn't metal album?
Speaker 1: Metal album? That's a terrible name from that.
Speaker 2: Is fear fact But is it all techan or fear Factory fact here or.
Speaker 1: Something stated retribute tecan?
Speaker 2: It sounds like techan, But you're not just gonna go back and forth every time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what kind of crazy person would do that?
Speaker 4: Didn't randomize anything?
Speaker 3: I can say, I'm not wrong.
Speaker 4: I didn't say that.
Speaker 3: I sat here in silence.
Speaker 1: I swear that's the funny tam. Could you check I might have fell? You check Bringer of the New Age.
Speaker 4: That sounds like I'm.
Speaker 1: Really worried that.
Speaker 3: It's so either way peer metal, I'm gonna say and seven Fate in retro.
Speaker 1: Mixed it up. Okay, I'm like, Oh that doesn't sound right.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say metal for this one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's metal.
Speaker 1: That's bloody roar you've done? Oh I forgot about that?
Speaker 5: Bloody raw is bloody raw is I think the actual like origin point or ferries and no one will admit.
Speaker 3: No one will ever admit that Gadget predates that though from Chippendale Rescue rate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but none of them were hot bloody raw, like everyone was turned into some hot animal and you're like, how can I resist? This?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: Bunny doesn't think that Gadget's hot for jam, don't worry about No, don't look that up. I'm embarrassed.
Speaker 4: Was it n Gadget from Chippendale?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Gadget gear Rent?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, you don't need to use his full name.
Speaker 3: Should to be Gadget? Mi NAUGHTI one day?
Speaker 1: No, oh, no, what are you looking at?
Speaker 3: Oh? Here we go? Oh oh there's why there's why are they There's a lot of sexy pictures.
Speaker 1: Are you sure?
Speaker 5: Look at that second one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's onmoderate, which might still pretty be dangerous for gadget search.
Speaker 5: Imagine not getting invited back to packs because you showed a risky picture of Gadget from Chippendale.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's how I want to go. It's central fiction metal metal mel Alright, let's see here. I can't remember. That's blazing.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I want to do Blaze Blue so bad?
Speaker 1: Alright, Revelator, alright, that is guilty game.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I sounded so confident that I.
Speaker 1: Don't know order. By the way, I have no memory of putting this together, all right, archetype.
Speaker 2: That could be a game metal.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go probably, I'm gonna go game.
Speaker 3: Game game, spear.
Speaker 1: Spear Factory. That one raw theme.
Speaker 3: U neied underground that okay? Yeah, all right, let's see Armageddon. That's a pay per view.
Speaker 2: That's a that's motal Combat.
Speaker 4: That's what got an album by Alkan Trio.
Speaker 1: Is a song by It's Mortal Kombat.
Speaker 2: That was the bad one where you could play as everyone but it didn't have real fatalities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, make Carmageddon.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a video game. That's Karma game.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a Fear Factory album they did. Okay, who the hell is fear Factory? That's a pretty okay man, I like I like their one album. Don't worry about it. It's Karmageddon. It's my favorite one.
Speaker 5: That fest four times.
Speaker 1: I think it's time for fish.
Speaker 2: All right, Okay, we just started yelling stuff out.
Speaker 3: No, no, absolutely, how does this work? Just like we're gonna just start screaming? Right? I got one.
Speaker 2: I really want to push for it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Dan, you're eager beaver. All right, let's hear it. What is your go to fish? For the Mount Rushmore a video game fish seman.
Speaker 2: Ah that was gonna be him on their first ballot Hall of Famers. Seaman, he said, George Washington. It holds up plays Seaman. Seaman is the George Washington. Yes, tell me that wouldn't look good on a mountain.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 2: I played through a full run of Seaman like a year and a half ago, and it was incredible. Every bit is pas say things used to be. He's got like Lewinsky joke, so it's kind of dated, but it's still fascinating. But Monica Lewinsky jokes at some point, yeah, asking me about politics and then went into the Lewinsky thing.
Speaker 5: I feel like someone should have tried again with Seaman, like because.
Speaker 1: They was a new one right too, but Locus Japanese own Man.
Speaker 5: I feel like they should have like just one way it just knows pop. If there's gonna be any good use of AI, they should make an AI that feeds into seman and just is constantly aware of pop culture and that's it.
Speaker 1: I want to see that really like.
Speaker 5: Man On and he's like, I'm very demure, very fishy or whatever.
Speaker 2: So I'm sure something like Twitch plays Pokemon Genius could like figure out how to do that and one of them is probably in the talk about the chat.
Speaker 3: You guys, you guys. Ever see how the semen mate in that game when they attached their little heads, Yeah, tubes and they poop out. They poop out of that too, like the not V everything. They just have one tube, kind of like ducks. It's like, yeah, that's very upsetting.
Speaker 1: We're gonna loop around this way, Tam, you got a fish.
Speaker 5: H I was gonna go full the Zora from uh.
Speaker 2: Just as a like no specific you could do the Prince whatever his name. Oh, the Prince okay was in side.
Speaker 1: What about the Princess Rudo from Makarina?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, if he has to pick one Zora, I mean he's a prince sidon also a dangerous search. Ye, he's like a shark or shirks. They're all kinds of different fish.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like that is a good.
Speaker 1: You haven't been reading my fan fiction obviously.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: All right, let's uh, Lucy, you go with yours while I get this up over here.
Speaker 6: Yeah see man, uh Phil Phil, No, I don't like that one.
Speaker 1: The thoughts of Lucy James not reflect that.
Speaker 2: Gonna come here, my joke.
Speaker 4: That was not my joke. Andrew Goldfob's joke the big fish thing from Resident Evil full.
Speaker 1: O good one. Yeah, I just it was it.
Speaker 3: Than the one I had trouble with that sometimes when I was playing this game.
Speaker 2: It's a good boss fight.
Speaker 3: It's very good guy.
Speaker 1: All right, cool dude, Mike Manadi, do you have a fish?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna do James Pond, Yes, yeah.
Speaker 5: James canceled.
Speaker 3: Now was he?
Speaker 5: What is he canceled? I can't remember James Pond one of those like leisure suit Larry Stall games.
Speaker 2: No, he was robocod, oh.
Speaker 3: Everything, great platform thing. I'm surprised you're not familiar with.
Speaker 5: I remember him, but I just always crossed him as like this is one of those weird sex past.
Speaker 3: No, there's no.
Speaker 1: Sex in James Pond. No, yeah, no, damn.
Speaker 5: This guy.
Speaker 1: A code name.
Speaker 2: What was the pun code name? Something?
Speaker 1: Rob?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 1: Who am I thinking of it? That's a tadpole pole Okay.
Speaker 4: Never pit you thinking of sea monkeys.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna do this one.
Speaker 4: Was ever a game man?
Speaker 1: While we're doing that, I'm gonna go with on Guard, the sword Fish, Okay, Hockey Kong Country Okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: I forgot about I like his named on guard.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna do in Mario World. The fish that's asleep and then when you get too close to it, he gets pissed off and.
Speaker 3: Chases are eel fish.
Speaker 2: It's not an eel, that's a fish.
Speaker 1: No, it's not an ills it it's not cheap cheap is no?
Speaker 2: No, it might be a like type of cheap cheap Look at sleeping fish, Mario World.
Speaker 3: Right, hang on sleeping fish. Oh, Mario World, I heard sixty four percent reason. I'm not sure about this one. Dan, that guy, he gets so pissed off.
Speaker 5: We're gonna send this list to the Seattle like government to these are the four fishes that you need to honor as Seattle.
Speaker 4: We went to the MoPOP and this could be a new exhibit.
Speaker 5: Oh the MoPOP is an incredible place. Have you been there?
Speaker 4: Culture?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I think we went a sci fi section and it was like, oh, his Starbucks costumes, here's the boosa that his dolp veda. Here's fucking Raphael from the.
Speaker 3: Bat guy from Galaxy Quest. There. Yes, that's right.
Speaker 5: It was incredible.
Speaker 3: Don't they have like some like original design documents for magic the gathering, one of the second yet they've.
Speaker 5: Got a bunch of Kirk Cabaine stuff in there.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, they had the Navana exhibit including.
Speaker 5: My name, So I was like, what's this going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I saw you tweeted that I went that museum a while ago. I was in town for some very boring, more business focused convention once and did that. And then did you go to that glass museum right by there? No, there's like the glass blowing guy. There's a famous Seattle glass blower. Apparently. Then he has like a whole little art gallery museum thing right by the Space Needle, and they they tricked you because it's like you can pay an extra five bucks of space needle and the glass thing. I'm like, I'll go to the glass thing, and then like I got so into glass glass space Needle.
Speaker 4: There's a there's a green British Bacoff ripoff which is called blown Away. It's all about glass.
Speaker 3: That's like Season four feeling is amazing, Like who knows who knew that you could just blow glass?
Speaker 4: Who looked at sand and was like that could be?
Speaker 5: I did?
Speaker 3: Forgot so hot? Everybody.
Speaker 5: Space Needle not that impressive I'm sorry to say.
Speaker 1: I looked at it and I was like, yeah, not that big.
Speaker 5: It's kind of lame on it.
Speaker 3: What's order? It was built for like some in the sixties, for a world.
Speaker 5: And then we turned around and there's this massive needle looking thing in the distance. I was like, that looks like a space needle. This looks like some random ship.
Speaker 2: Did you go up there? It's got the glass board and we had.
Speaker 5: We went for shaved ice, which I'd never had before, and what.
Speaker 3: Do you think of that?
Speaker 1: It was? It was good.
Speaker 5: It's exactly what it is, which I really I don't know. I was surprised on some shaved ice. Here's some ice and we put some flavoring on it.
Speaker 4: I just knew that as soon if we did got the space needle, I would get up there and look out and immediately just feel sick. So I was like, I'm going to enjoy this from a safe position on the right.
Speaker 5: Was of thoughts take over when I'm that high.
Speaker 4: No, No, I my mom my mom has a friend where he was not allowed to go on a hot air balloon ride. I don't know why he was going on a hot air balloon ride, but he wasn't a lot on because he has this compulsion to jump off stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I have had those thoughts where I'm like, I need right from this invasive thoughts or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that was happening on the escalator. I was telling you I wish there was a wall there because like my hips are like right there, I could just tip over and go down. Yeam, you got a fish?
Speaker 5: Oh, another fish? I think I should probably say, Garrett, no, magic cop, let's go magic magic magic Cop deserves some love, al right, useless prick.
Speaker 1: What do you think Magic Harp and the Sleeping fish from Super Mario World pretty similar? In my head? Do you guys want to like argue it out, like which one's better? While I'm doing getting this stuff?
Speaker 3: Magic Harp is clearly more iconic than the fish who sleeps, whose name we don't know?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What about Okay? What if I took that off and put on the dolphin with goggles from Mario World?
Speaker 3: Try me, I wish they were dolphin?
Speaker 5: Durn't fish?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Okay, had hand?
Speaker 4: Why specifically do you wish they were?
Speaker 1: Because she wants to foot echoed okay, well okay, but like the ones making the list, we could be a little bit like you. You don't think if you knew the right person, you can go to the Seattle Fish mark and you couldn't get dolphin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I dope, No, I don't.
Speaker 1: They all went on the right alley.
Speaker 5: So dolphins on't fish. But there is a species of fish called the dolphin fish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's not what echo is. That goes just a dolphin ass dolphin with.
Speaker 1: This mammal thing.
Speaker 2: Isn't this one of those things where everyone thought, oh, Dan said this crazy thing and it turned out I was right that mammals have hair, and everyone's like, I think it was backler, It's like, oh, you think mammals are a hair thing. It's like, yeah, yeah, I was right.
Speaker 1: You're right about that. Dolphins also have hair their mammal What are you talking about? Where do they have hair like the same what you've got? Like, they don't. You don't have beards like? That'd be great they did.
Speaker 3: I'd like to see a dolphin with the beard.
Speaker 1: That'd be very good. He's really they have tiny little hairs on their on their skin. I don't think that should count. We'll still you go talk to the scientists.
Speaker 3: What do you want me to do.
Speaker 5: I just google dolphin with a beard and AI is out of control. That is insane.
Speaker 4: That's incredible, Jeff, can you google dolphins with the beard? Please?
Speaker 5: That big?
Speaker 3: That big? Actually?
Speaker 1: What is magic carbs gimmick?
Speaker 5: Because I just know he just flopped He's around until level twenty and then becomes a giant dragonfish that fucks everyone.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's like useless and telepen just okay, MYX is only like the Smash Brothers, Like it just flopped around pretty much.
Speaker 5: You can't even teach it any moves, can you. It's just like Splash only can you.
Speaker 3: Teach him the HM swim? I think he might be I don't know, I don't I don't know. You might be able to tms and hms, but you wouldn't because you just gotta wait till Guyride.
Speaker 4: Is misty had one?
Speaker 5: Mate, Yeah, had one? Along with golden installed.
Speaker 3: Golding is even worse than magic carb Just like a goldfish who evolves into a slightly bigger goldfish.
Speaker 4: Isn't gold is olding the one that's like a little sexy.
Speaker 7: No, that's that's for pouring on No, no, no, can you such a golden gold golden looks like a it's like a spotted.
Speaker 2: Hang on, hang on, Mike, please say that isolated to the microphone.
Speaker 3: Are you saying that Golden has fucked me? Eyes?
Speaker 5: She does have like a sultry voice where she's like golden gold.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there is pretty spicy.
Speaker 4: Wait what did you search for Golden save.
Speaker 1: For work good?
Speaker 3: It looks like you got the opposite. Why do you just search for normal gold Dean Pokemon.
Speaker 5: Third Roy is absolutely cursed.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, are you're right? That was way better? Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, Golden is like sultry thro.
Speaker 5: Goldeen. Technically close was the redhead?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of like the sexy fixt from the Sexy Fish for Fantasia. Remember that part. No, remember what about the third.
Speaker 1: Row, third from the left. I got an appointment.
Speaker 4: I can you from the left.
Speaker 3: That's the sexy one, right, that's the pose. That's the fun me eyes, I don't know whoa conversation you could have just.
Speaker 2: Keep talking, Mike.
Speaker 3: You were like you said, he said gold be sexy. I said no, but let me try to see it from your point of view. But then you said, yeah, those is going to try to win your argument. It would be this picture.
Speaker 5: This is the kind of argument you pull out and you hear it and you're like, he's he's thought about this a lot before. This is not innocent. He's thought about this before.
Speaker 1: You don't just being on the list or not.
Speaker 5: I think, yeah, that's a different list that only Mike has.
Speaker 4: Magic Cop on the list.
Speaker 3: Come back next.
Speaker 1: Year for next about resh Bore Mike, you want to go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to do Freddie Fish from Mongus Entertainment.
Speaker 5: How many faces can you put on Mount Rush?
Speaker 3: Your three.
Speaker 5: Winn was with an eye.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know if it's popular. I don't think Freddy's better than spy Fox.
Speaker 5: First draft of Flounder.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say that is legally distinct Flounder. Yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is when the guy who made Monkey Island started a company that made a bunch of like kids point a click adventure games.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And there's a lot of kids that love these guys, Pajama Sam and all that stuff. Yeah, but there was this fish. He's there too.
Speaker 5: I love that we're putting these into fucking Google sheets.
Speaker 1: This is the way to do it. Man. Jonathan Jones from Super Mario RPG. He's the shark guy that helped me.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, then I've got the ugliest fish you'll ever see.
Speaker 3: No, that's that's a football.
Speaker 5: Michael probably be like this, called me.
Speaker 3: All fish can be beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's awesome.
Speaker 5: Do the angler fish from the wilds.
Speaker 2: I was my next one. Gonna be the angler fish for Mega Man two. I bet you the way something looks awesome. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: From Bubbleman stage.
Speaker 5: The angler fish is where most people are like funk out.
Speaker 2: Oh that part does suck.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, it's too bad. Bubble Man's not a fish. I'd like to get the bubble Man in there. He's also not a mammal.
Speaker 5: Look at the teeth on this guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that guy's awesome. Look at this guy is incredible. Yeah, I love that dude.
Speaker 3: Yet to hit him right in the glowy top thing and he's alwayshooting. He's shooting shrimp out of his mouth for some reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good stuff.
Speaker 3: And if you jump to how you hit the the thuff there. I think I have a shadow box of this scene specifically in my room. What it's like a shadow little diorama thing, little diorama thing. Grow up man, Oh no, it's it's not a sex thing.
Speaker 1: The shadow box is fine.
Speaker 3: Those are normal shadow boxes.
Speaker 5: Fish, wilds angler fish, yes, lots of angler fish. All right, you're looking for fishes on your phone?
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too. I'm like, no, no, I have a couple of fish.
Speaker 4: I mean, okay, I did find it. I don't know. I don't know what I was trying to find out what the name of this fish was.
Speaker 5: Look at this guy, Oh, search.
Speaker 4: For Spiro two Queen Finny Queen Finny. I don't know. That's what the tumblers tagged.
Speaker 5: This fish tumbler.
Speaker 3: So oh man, that's terrifying.
Speaker 5: Look at that.
Speaker 3: That looks a lot like the one for finding Nemo.
Speaker 5: It's huge as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, England fish are weird, like I know, we all know that, but it's not said enough.
Speaker 4: Oh I thought you said English fish.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Can you search for Spiro two Queen Finny?
Speaker 1: I mean finny?
Speaker 3: I probably queen Yeah, I maybe do Spiro two Queen fin like a fish fin right, the fish like a fishy fin big good fish and chips in London. Dan, it was so good.
Speaker 4: I was yeah, yeah, I was jealous of that.
Speaker 2: They're like twenty four hours.
Speaker 3: See how come everybody acted like Brentford was the middle of nowhere it. Yeah, we like the middle awareness of it. What hello, hey, it's jan Oh.
Speaker 1: He's young up. Now we have a go KU's rule. But should we give it up? Because Janet Shore called to say, Ariel from a little Mermaid she is in Kingdom hants, Yes, a mermaid of fish. No become the fish, doesn't.
Speaker 5: Don't dock turn into a fish.
Speaker 1: Any one of them.
Speaker 4: One of them becomes a turtle, one of them is like a little squid. I think that's enough.
Speaker 3: Amber Man, here's my I usually have a no go KU's rule with this, which means these characters have to originate in video games, right like you know, Ariel, I believe the movie may have predated Sorry ariol okay he said something else.
Speaker 4: I do actually have a suggestion that one of the fucked up aberated fish from Dredge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which fish is it?
Speaker 5: From?
Speaker 1: Dredge?
Speaker 4: I think you've just such like operated fish fish.
Speaker 1: Just ugly fish man Dredge.
Speaker 2: Uh that fish from.
Speaker 4: I thought it was all at this point.
Speaker 5: One of these.
Speaker 4: Goes second row left or you know, any one of these?
Speaker 1: Anybody? How about this guy right here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, I think I think I want a more fishy fish from Zelda. Actually instead of a fish person, I don't know about fish people. I think I want more pure fish. I like just the fish from wind Waker that points on your map. Oh yeah, it's a small fry. Yep, that's great. Conversely, there is a whole windfish thing in The Links Awakening, but the bad one, like, oh my god, I don't think the wind fish is a fish. Look at this whale.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this guy's awesome.
Speaker 3: This guy rules, he paints.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like that guy.
Speaker 1: I don't like fish people. His name is fish man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he's more fish than man. Okay, and he could talk whatever he does. It's good stuff.
Speaker 2: I just beat that again. And that game is so good.
Speaker 3: Where's the best? It's still my favorite Zelda really number one, my number one though. The style is so good.
Speaker 1: I never played played on Steam deck h.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jeff, and I know it's switching.
Speaker 5: Video game fish. And apparently there's a fish called dope Fish in Kamanda Keene and it is the stupidest looking fish, is it?
Speaker 1: The green one with the with.
Speaker 3: The Remember when Commander King was going to come back as a mobile game it opened. I think they're like, whoa. People don't seem to be excited about this new Commander King game.
Speaker 5: Daniel, do I ask somebody just like absolutely in tears.
Speaker 3: He's like, you were saying, fish, okay, fish.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's the fish that is it the fish that says peepe like a million times or is that a different character.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't I don't know if this is the this is just a cool look cool that guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have a I have a potential one, but I'm going to need the audience to clarify whether it's a fish or not undying from undertail fish or no. Oh kind because it's got like the weird I feel like you should have that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's man. She sure looks fishy. She's definitely has scales and fins. But also I never see her in the water. Fish usually go in the water.
Speaker 5: I mean she's evolved beyond that.
Speaker 1: What's the I'll just get to it.
Speaker 5: Underhill undertail fish, undertail fish, undying. Oh they look, that's that's very fish, very.
Speaker 4: Fish kind of a little creature.
Speaker 3: From Yeah, we we've missed the ultimate fish from video games, the Final Fantasy Fish.
Speaker 5: The Summon.
Speaker 3: I'm shocked that and I didn't think of that myself, which will? And do you think of?
Speaker 5: Fifteen is probably the most like recognizable.
Speaker 3: That's the one who kills the waif fu. I don't like that fish true and also makes ing this blind. That fish did a lot of bad things.
Speaker 4: That's why it's the.
Speaker 3: Takes kind of a turn for the dour after after everyone's like sad and that fish.
Speaker 2: Brings you ten.
Speaker 1: Isn't your dad a fish?
Speaker 3: No? No, he's sin.
Speaker 5: I guess he is kind of a fish wales his dad and.
Speaker 3: He's a fish is kind of a big he's.
Speaker 5: A big whale type thing, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Why is that a dude's dad?
Speaker 1: Don't worry about about that.
Speaker 5: Listen, he played underwater soccer, but then he died the dad and then he became a fish.
Speaker 1: Why fuck knows?
Speaker 3: He got to that other place first and then yeah he got I think, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: He comes from a come a from a fantasy world into a different fantasy.
Speaker 3: Why are there two video games involving giant whales in their dream worlds? It's gotta be like, what's the other one awakening?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we'll put wind fish up here in a second, for sure.
Speaker 5: I don't know it's just very easy, I guess to do. Fan Fantasy ten is great, but the story is absolute dog shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's wild.
Speaker 1: Is Final Fantasy ten to a mainline final fantasy? Yes? No, yes, I wasn't asking you, Mike.
Speaker 5: Yeah it is. It is. Final Fantasy ten two is incredibly underrated. It is the j pop final Fantasy that everyone wants and deserves. You should go back and play it, all.
Speaker 1: Right, I'll put I'll put wind fish on there if you guys want to start throwing them out now, clanker for clanker. Okay, that's more of a robot than a fit. I guess it was the Megami two. Yeah, be a robot.
Speaker 4: What what about the fish from what remains of Vedith Finch the one?
Speaker 2: Isn't that a bunch of them? There's a bunch didn't there.
Speaker 4: When I think of fishing video games, I think of that sequence. Yeah, but I don't think it's the fish's fault.
Speaker 2: You say, yeah, you said clinker clanker from Zo jab jab.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll get Jaba job.
Speaker 2: This is the king ja right, the.
Speaker 1: Scooting king jab scooting?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Was it?
Speaker 3: There's like that decompiled okrat time thing with like all the options, and one of them is just to speed up the scooting.
Speaker 2: Someone is awesome.
Speaker 5: Look at that guy. Someone in the audience show fish that we haven't.
Speaker 2: Done psychonauts fish, psychonauts fish.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, the one who the Kaiju level. Yeah, that's pretty good. That's a good level that I just played through seconds one all the way through for the first time that came is still pretty good? Is better?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean it's not great to play, But the rest are sharks.
Speaker 3: Fish.
Speaker 1: Sharks are aren't. Yes, fish, Dolphins breathe oxygen and fish don't.
Speaker 3: Well, they bring oxygen.
Speaker 2: I did not know that. I didn't know that was a thing. Yeah, I didn't know the breathing oxygen with that's a mammal fish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you know the reason we can see dolphins because they come up for air.
Speaker 2: And so whales too.
Speaker 1: Mammals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, that's what that's I think with the wind fish.
Speaker 5: Did any of you think you'd learn so much about fish coming to packs? I didn't.
Speaker 2: I generally know what a fish is when I see one, but some of them are dicey.
Speaker 1: They literally say in the game the wind fishes neither wind nor a fish because.
Speaker 4: The Fish Boss from Shadow of the Classes. Oh yeah, yep, and you have to go onto water.
Speaker 3: I remember the bird one so much more than the fish one.
Speaker 5: I've been just typing in fish stuff into Google and I've reached the reddit with the title why am I so afraid of video game sharks? I can't really wrap my head around this, but I'm pretty terrified of sharks in video games specifically. And this thread is just this dude getting roasted.
Speaker 1: No sympathy, Yeah, oh, poor guy.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think being afraid of sharks is the right move. I mean I would be as afraid or maybe more afraid of real ones. It took me a long time to get through the first ten minutes of Jaws. I think it was only like five years ago. I watched Jaws for the first time.
Speaker 4: Did you see the Jaws thing at Universal?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, Like the rides are different? Rides, Aren't that scary? Because you know Mickey's there somewhere Universal?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Universal appearing in Undercover Boss. Yeah, but what do you wish somewhere over there.
Speaker 4: That shadow of the Colossus fish shut?
Speaker 3: I wonder what colosses number that is? Seven?
Speaker 5: Seven?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because the bird was like thing that I quickly googled.
Speaker 3: The bird was like five or I don't know. Yeah, he look at there's a seven there is. It's a long boy here.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, chat human beings, I RL chat chat. I want to like, well, gauge how loud this is? If it's okay? They eel from Super Mario sixty four? Is that a fish thumbs up? Yeah? Okay, you guys see you guys see luke warm on the idea.
Speaker 2: It seems unanimous, though no one said no.
Speaker 5: I'll saw three thumbs ups. That's what it takes.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll know that. I know that. Look at that guy.
Speaker 1: All right, we can we'll start wheeling down. If don't think of anymore, we can put him up there.
Speaker 2: Still, it's a good list so far.
Speaker 3: But yeah, what oh globis?
Speaker 1: Globis from ras Al right here?
Speaker 2: Ok from what did you just say?
Speaker 4: Ben Star?
Speaker 2: Okay, from God of War to the Code.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah good, that's a great one.
Speaker 2: That is really good. Yeah this guy, no, that's not it.
Speaker 3: This thing is more terrifying than any video game?
Speaker 4: Could you imagine that?
Speaker 3: On I I'm not quite sure what gets him out of his hole? I just kind of hover around there and eventually feel like it's time and like proximity, make him longer, make him longer his dog. All right, got good?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 3: And then CUTI wool yeah, wars great, alright, fair and that Rayman fish. We gotta get to God? Can you google things faster?
Speaker 5: No? I'm not good at mac, I'm bad at Okay, there we go. I did not know the Shock from Jewels is named Bruce.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he kept sinking and they're filming it ship Shock.
Speaker 3: It was named after the lawyer I think. Yeah, that's yeah, left shark from that Katy Perry thing. I mean, I feel like we got a winner, the really good man. Oh that's good game like this?
Speaker 1: Did you do that with the current?
Speaker 3: Like serious guy, he's like boy and he's shocking. Get smaller, yeah, hook like Maui's fish shot from from Wanama.
Speaker 4: You really can't do it with anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no idea how much I'm holding back.
Speaker 1: It's just in.
Speaker 5: We got one from a friend of the show, Alex fan Aiken, who said Murlock's from Wow, that's a very good one.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh wait wait wait, very specific. There's a Merlock maybe Sir Finley Myrgleton from Harvestone and World of Warcraft. He's an explorer, Murlock, a gentlemanly explorer. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Does he belong to some kind of guild?
Speaker 3: Yes, the leave explorer. There he is, Sir Finley that top left one.
Speaker 1: Look at him.
Speaker 3: He's ready for an adventure. He's a fish.
Speaker 2: Mike, can I test something? We're just talking about how you can associate anything with Disney. Can you just try something?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: Okay, you try to go as fast as you can.
Speaker 3: Lee Harvey Oswald, Oh, I mean great most of mister Lincoln.
Speaker 5: What? Wow?
Speaker 3: Great? Most is a show with Lincoln. Oh wait, that's what Lee Harvey oss Well wait, yes it is that John Wilkes booth. That's the other president. Wow, it's still wet there ghost enough Yeah, the presidents.
Speaker 1: Then what the brain does?
Speaker 3: Kennedy's there in that one. It's still a lie. The Moon Landing, the Moon Landing mission in the Moon that was land curtains, curtains, the curtains before them up at Vision three D open.
Speaker 1: Bottom of the water.
Speaker 3: But the fancy bottle for the bottle water and Galaxy's edge it looks like it's from space.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: It feels like if you ever seem like a really good freestyle rapper who will just like take things the crowding just turn. It's like he's like that, but way less cool.
Speaker 3: I'm cool, all right.
Speaker 1: I think let's start whittling this down. Do we have some immediate favorites?
Speaker 3: Do get that ray man fish in there? Piece of ship.
Speaker 1: Can't work, raymon fish. I forgot what we said that.
Speaker 3: Man, there's a lot of fishing.
Speaker 1: This means I have to spell never mind, they spelled it for me.
Speaker 2: P I r I n h A piranha.
Speaker 1: Say it again, p I r A n a h A. That's right, piranha. Which one of these is best? One? Two, three, four, five three?
Speaker 3: Break them a lot?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Is that from the two d ones of those games?
Speaker 1: I think what origins?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Remember when they made a they made a prince of person at metro Vania and they ruled those same people.
Speaker 1: All right, we have a lot of fish here. We got a lot of widowing to do. Is there anything that anybody hates to cut off?
Speaker 3: The list?
Speaker 4: Legs?
Speaker 1: Fish? What's it?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: Which one there are?
Speaker 4: Where are we standing? On fish with legs?
Speaker 5: Where are you standing? I didn't mean for that. I didn't remember that.
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 1: What I'll take it.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about the fish people?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm more like, well, I do like the pure fish, but I think we can if we have a fish person, we're gonna have one fish person. So do we gonna beish.
Speaker 2: Man waits.
Speaker 3: Fish than man?
Speaker 1: Okay? All right, so we're saying over John Jonathan Jones.
Speaker 3: Isn't gonna make it.
Speaker 1: He's great.
Speaker 3: I love him, but sorry, like wants.
Speaker 4: To be a buddy. And then in the second game when you come back and you see him and he's like, oh, I've got a fiance, and I was like, oh wow, I guess a lot of things changed. I thought we already had something we're.
Speaker 1: Keeping side on over the freak.
Speaker 2: Here's the freak.
Speaker 1: I can't remember.
Speaker 4: There are so many freaks.
Speaker 1: Well the one I put over that thing that was the spiral. Yeah, get back.
Speaker 3: They canceled that Spiral game.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't have positive associations with the Outer wild Outer Wilds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've never played it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I love that game.
Speaker 2: I hate that part.
Speaker 3: Well, let's I think Indine's position as a fish is she to say Jesus.
Speaker 1: Christ Man did anger fish from from outer Wild's. I think, yeah, you're right, we are you give another anchor fish.
Speaker 5: It was way cooler, right, hang out with that love that. We spent so much time pointing these pictures of fishes and he just to delete them, and yeah, man.
Speaker 3: It's the job. How they actually finish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, mister rush Mister Rushmore's Mountain was built this way, Google ducks.
Speaker 5: Okay, I just remembered the fish from you because the toy fish tattoos. It was the coolest fish.
Speaker 1: What about this pile of fuckers over here?
Speaker 5: Magic car, I feel like that's a cute fish category. That's the cute fish, and of them, I think magic and I.
Speaker 2: Like the cool fish.
Speaker 5: I think no.
Speaker 4: Magic teaches us that it can be anything.
Speaker 5: Even if you're useless.
Speaker 3: You can think it's of like things. That is just basically a fish, and he's super iconic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I would take the wind waker fish over Matt.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe maybe you don't throw any of the other ones away. Yep, I think magic.
Speaker 1: Maybe can we get rid of ray Man fish? Well, I'm gonna take input from the audience. Cheer for Magic cart, Yeah, cheer for any of these other fish in the cute corner. We got a couple of freddy fish breaks out here. Let's go magic carp staying, Yeah, that magic cart might be locked in.
Speaker 2: I don't lock anything in yet. I might be when this is done.
Speaker 5: Can someone actually draw these fishes into like a Mount Rushmore style thing?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: We got a lot?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Do we think on guard? The swordfish hangs?
Speaker 2: I love on guard on guard.
Speaker 1: I put him on the list. I'm asking you as I want him on there.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's give me. I don't think he goes yet. Okay, I'm gonna put him. He's hovering over here. Can you put a man over in the cool group? I don't make it for people for fuel comedic value.
Speaker 5: I feel like you have to have cat of war in the the face is like, imagine that as an actual Mount rushmoll. He just stress.
Speaker 3: But what's the position? How much of a fish?
Speaker 1: We have a knowledge it's.
Speaker 5: Zero percent of fish, yeah, I mean, but it's also one hundred percent fish for audio.
Speaker 1: Listeners because for some God's sake of reason, this is gonna god us a podcast. Uh, it's it's just a cradles in a fish costume.
Speaker 5: Right, what could you want? That is a god of war dressed as a fish.
Speaker 1: I'm not ready to argue. You're right. I really like James Pond, But I feel like if you were here to go out there and ask, hey, do you remember James Pon?
Speaker 5: No one knows.
Speaker 1: I remember James. I think about James Pond way more.
Speaker 3: Than I should.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's your Roman Empire.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Winston, he's your skibity toilet.
Speaker 1: We can maybe get rid of the murloc first.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't play one warcraft. I don't care about the murlock.
Speaker 1: That's a man fish and we just said he's holding.
Speaker 3: A sword with his arm fish that is more animal than man Finley. It's gone. Damn what.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to bring it back. So there you go. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, maybe he doesn't hang, butoy, I just he deserves some respect, for God's sake.
Speaker 1: Well listen, it's just getting crowded over there. We already got fun.
Speaker 4: Can we can we get rid of legally distinct flounder?
Speaker 3: I just don't sorry, guys, I don't sorry. Bud Findley is not going before the fish who sleeps in the Super Mario world.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, let's ask the people uh, Finley, what the is it?
Speaker 3: Finley Mergleton, let's here for fly. That's not much. They're supposed to be.
Speaker 1: The bye I'm sorry, sir Finley, Yes, how dare you excited? The Mega Man angler fish is so cool? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I like me man, that's a cool looking sprite.
Speaker 5: He's not bad than any of the others there. I said, Yeah, I think maybe, James, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think he knocks anything down. I think you're right.
Speaker 2: I feel like James Pond could go Yeah, James, we can take the gross fish from Dredge out first, right, Yeah, it's not iconic.
Speaker 3: I mean, okay, which which robot fish do you like more? Clinker or the Mega Man two Mega Man two Mega Man two better than Clinker?
Speaker 1: Clicker's great? Buye Clinker? What's this Pokemon thing?
Speaker 3: Which one this big?
Speaker 1: When that's that's the loss of seven that's the losses seven down? This is that's.
Speaker 2: Like a worse shot test.
Speaker 3: Just get rid of it.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Eel from Mario sixty four.
Speaker 4: I feel scot Eel has grown on me a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just the.
Speaker 5: See.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, everyone, I'm gonna start making it longer and I want you to cheer when you want me to stop, okay, or stop cheering when you want me to stop.
Speaker 3: If I can get this cursor to do what I want, I believe in your macabilities. Uh longer, longer, all right, I think you'll stand. I know.
Speaker 4: I think the eel is like the backdrop which the fish.
Speaker 3: Onto we're appropriating to put.
Speaker 5: So I think you have to lay the other fishes on top of the eel.
Speaker 1: All right. This is the colossus I think we're saying goodbye to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like it, but yeah, yeah, the the iconic one is the flying one. Yeah, all right, it's just the sad giant.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think I get a sad one and the other sad one.
Speaker 3: I talked about job jab Jabu.
Speaker 2: I love, but I don't think he's gonna hang.
Speaker 3: He's not not gonna make it. Yeah, he's a king down with the monarch.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: So for party of listeners, we have Mount Rushmore in like the almost locked in It's side on its magic car, cod of War Seaman, uh, Sleeping Fish from Super Mario World, someone find out his name and yell at me and on guard from a Donkey Kong Country. Is James Pond out of the running. No, he is just but he's outside the zone of interest.
Speaker 8: Okay, that's the best name of all of them. Come, I agree, I agree, but I just what is it? Okay, folks, I forgot about that ship that's so good breaking news. That fish's name is shoot rip van fish. That doesn't have a rule help nothing will rules. Yeah, Van Fish, it's.
Speaker 2: Not even a punish in there, the word fish.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: It's you know, when someone like tries to go to the STD test, they give a fake name. That's gonna be my name from now on, Rip van Fish.
Speaker 3: That might be James Pond.
Speaker 1: I think it is time mistake.
Speaker 3: Abye to James Pond.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, Yeah, he.
Speaker 1: Did his serve, he served his country well. And Mega Man Anglerfish.
Speaker 3: Probably not gonna make it.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna make it.
Speaker 3: I love it though, as a mega man person, I give you permission to delete it.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I needed that, all right. So we are now down to these ones that we have moved over to the zone of interest. Uh I, I kind of want to get rid of cod of War No, because he's absolutely not.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: No, let's hear the yas for coughd of war. Yeah, but let's hear the naise.
Speaker 1: Alright, alright, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Every single war, every single one.
Speaker 1: That you get. Now each of you have to fight Ben Starr. I'm sorry, No, don't do that.
Speaker 5: He will kick your ey Yes, I've seen him kick people's asses.
Speaker 1: All right. The ones I think are definitely locked man man is a lock and magic carp.
Speaker 3: I think those are the two big I think those are the two locks. Get rid of two of these other ones.
Speaker 4: Wait, there's only three on the.
Speaker 1: Well you're forgetting mister Long.
Speaker 4: No, he's the he's the mountain.
Speaker 1: But do we want to just make it okay? He could just be the mountain you're right, eels like, yeah, heel's not going anywhere ever, he's the land.
Speaker 2: As much as I love breath the wild, and here's the kingdom. Sidon doesn't seem that memorable to me.
Speaker 1: Again, you have been.
Speaker 2: And he's not a fish.
Speaker 4: He's a shop is ahead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can have seven on on the mount rushmore fishes.
Speaker 1: We have two minutes. We're gonna get people.
Speaker 2: They're people.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, but the fish.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, you cook your eyes and look at seaman and tell me it's not a fish.
Speaker 1: If Seaman or Sidon showed up the vote. I think I would let seaman vote first. Noon is definitely.
Speaker 3: So we need to get rid of one.
Speaker 4: Right, We've got one minute.
Speaker 3: Can we all say? We wait?
Speaker 1: What you said? Fish can't breathe out of water?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Sidon is standing in air? Sidon is not a fish.
Speaker 1: He's also he's got guilts. He just also has lungs. So your definition of a fish, no, no, no, no, my deficiit of mammals. It breathe there. I never said it all about fish. Okay, here's what we're gonna do. Boo the loudest for the one you want us to get rid of, all right, starting with Prince Sidon, Sleepy fish.
Speaker 2: On guard, hang on, hang on, just say sleepy fish is name correctly, because I think you're swaying.
Speaker 1: Rip van fish. Yeah, you got more of it? Okay, I mean to me, it sounds like we're getting rid of Sidon though, yes, I think that's right.
Speaker 2: You all laughed about the sleepy fish.
Speaker 3: How you look like pools?
Speaker 5: Forty seconds?
Speaker 1: All right, well you guys say reason he managed George Washington. He went behind it behind Oh my god, what's going on?
Speaker 3: He ate him? Okay, and gentlemen, the mount Rushmore of video game Fish. We have the George Washington uh C Man, the Abraham Lincoln Magic Car, the New Sentence, the Theodore Roosevelt rip Van Fish, and the Thomas Jefferson on Guard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a problematic on Mount Mario sixty four eels.
Speaker 1: Kay. Thank you everybody that was black yessday, for comments, for Mike, for Dan, for all the crew at home. I'm Jeff Grubb giin bomb dot com. Thank you all so much. I'm tomorrow for Blake Club Blake Tomorrow, thirty pm. Yes,