Speaker 1: Yeah, said he was ready for the fade. I didn't. I didn't even know that. I said, whoa.
Speaker 2: I read the whole thing, and I'm like, oh, he said, hey, I'm gonna be in your neck of woods on July thirty. First, keep that same energy in person.
Speaker 3: I'm like, huh, cuz like six two. You know what I'm saying, Cus got it tall, the other Cus kind of not.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying that was me. I would be taking that level of disrespect me perfectly.
Speaker 3: That's like Batman versus Penguin.
Speaker 1: I wanted to move well.
Speaker 3: I was not like him at the anywhere either. Please, none even in the building.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, None of that, Yes, sir, yes, sir, missus shake, sir, mister.
Speaker 5: S mister shade. It's crazy sha here.
Speaker 3: You guys, what's up? What did I miss? What did I miss? What did I miss? Last week? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hey, oh yeah, Asian Gisel did feeling for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, shout out the cool jo Man you really miss Huh you didn't really miss anything? Yeah, the Asian version of you should have informed you of everything that was going on, or at least, like I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, like when you look in the mirror. Do you see Kujo?
Speaker 3: I don't know. He got a powerful mustache. You know what I mean, there's mustache. That's a mustache that's the only dream of So I do not see the powerful mustache, but I do see the answer. And I was like, you know what, that's exactly what I would saying. Probably what a bit words of it?
Speaker 1: Really With that, I understand.
Speaker 6: How was your How was your time out of town?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 6: Tell us about that?
Speaker 3: Oh man, It's always great to see family, especially family that you don't get to see that much. You know what I mean. I don't get to see my sisters that much, So shout out to my sisters. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I had to see my dad and my uncle and they came in wearing the exact same shirt. First off, first day, they came in wearing the exact same shirt. I'm like, okay, y'all are hilarious.
Speaker 3: Who do you? And you know what I mean? Me and your cousins.
Speaker 7: I got to see my grandmother it was her birthday, and like I got to meet my little ten year old cousin, like you know, you would get to see kids been like kids be kids like it's been a long time since I've seen It's like a ten year old just get to be ten. But he's like a closet Jenius. You knows how to play chess and shit. And I was like, blo, only people I know how to play chests and shot people, So how do you know how to play chess? And he little dickhead when he went into right, so checkmate, I'm like, bloo, I've been soot you if that was me. But you got a young bull.
Speaker 3: But yeah, man, you know when to someplace called McIntyre, Georgia get they're known for honey boo boo, that's what they say.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, yeah, that's the little girl.
Speaker 3: Yeahs from.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 7: I gotta meet all my cousins over there, and you know something about family. Soon they figure out that your family, they know they can put your ass to work. Hey man, come over here and carry this heavy ass thing that I can't carry real quick.
Speaker 3: I'm like, uh, first off, hello.
Speaker 2: How did you get it in the car in the first place.
Speaker 3: You gotta dragon people to put this watermelon? Everywhere? These little kids is coming up to you looking in your face like.
Speaker 1: Did you like like explore like around the city like or whatever. Did you go and see anything, do anything? Or was it just like the family reunion thing?
Speaker 3: It was supposed to be like a family thing, Like I want to learn about it, telling y'all learn about American deli. You know what I'm saying. That's about it? Do you even though that even existed? Uh?
Speaker 6: Apparently they pushed line. They pushed the line.
Speaker 1: I don't think, what is that, bro?
Speaker 7: There's only the only one in California's in like Cobra City and like La and ship. Though it's like they have everything there.
Speaker 3: It seems kind of like it's kind of like a spoof on American culture, Like they had a I was telling Grice they had a Philly cheese steak, six wings fried rice meal for eleven ninety nine, and I almost lost my mind. So you get all this shit together.
Speaker 2: Every culture that's not on fire that American appropriated.
Speaker 3: Yo? You could you look? Why go anywhere else where? You can only come here, bro?
Speaker 6: The wings, the ways Tatia.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I had some wings from there.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, you are absolutely right. The wings is banging.
Speaker 7: My umble was so mad that we had to go back and get a fucking we had to go get dressing for her salad because they gave her a salad with no dressing.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, you know what that sounds like? You know what I mean? An American deily thing to do. Yeah, I went into every waffle house and challenged them their toughest person. But nobody wanted to smoke.
Speaker 2: That's good. I'm not gonna hold you on this.
Speaker 3: It was actually really nice over here.
Speaker 2: The waffle house is over here.
Speaker 8: You will have to really do something dashly to get them to be pissed off because they just did to cook your food and go home.
Speaker 6: Bro. I went to walst one time.
Speaker 4: We sat down at the table and I'm looking at like the spoil and I'm like, it's like a smudge on it, So ill I tell the waiter. I was like, hey, there's like a smudge on here. So he wasn't my waiter. That's how you pissed a lot of niggas. Go out you grasp it's not your weight, and they'd be like, hey, what you're asking that nigga for. So our waitress came back to the table and she was like, yeah, oh man, uh, he said, something's wrong with your spoon and I was like, yeah. She brought out a cup of hot water, put the spoon in there, twirled it around. We're out of paper, towel out of her like little things she keeps, like the notepad and everything, wiped it off and was like, yeah, it's good now. I was like, all right, I'm not gonna say nothing else. I'm just gonna water my food.
Speaker 2: And you're good here.
Speaker 3: Then the border stories to love your family.
Speaker 1: The disrespect, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Like world of stories whenever I got disasked. But and I have like tensils, and they did, and it just goes smooth from there.
Speaker 1: I never thought about that, just as for plastic tensils.
Speaker 3: We'll just make everything into a sandwich. Yeah, let me get the little to Go joint. You feel me, let me just you feel me. Let me just get that whole little package in the little wrap. Yeah for sure, lem me just like sure for sure they throw it back too.
Speaker 8: That's why I stay with to Go because uh yeah, I don't trust they just washing its shit.
Speaker 1: The button I sold that little bit.
Speaker 9: Don't you cross the line. She know that she ain't got no kid, but she gonna swallow mine. Keep one up. Tip, I shoot my shot just like it's kind of them by. If I say put it on the float, then that's the bottom line. Yeah, I told the little bit, don't you cross the line. She know that she ain't got no kid, but she gonna swallow mine. Keep one upside. I shoot my shot just like it's kindamby. If I say put it on the float, then that's the bottom line. And ain't the number one contend there in this bitch? Still little bit, This bitch trying to stretch the different ransom, always on some different ship. How yels mio del real flow. I'm just switching which if everybody gotta priced nigga that you should get a grip four fifteens.
Speaker 1: In the trunk.
Speaker 9: I make it swung nigga. If I'm not the best in the world, I see them pull niggas he the best. You gotta beat the best, just will come with it. Lies still for reals, just like when Trump did it. I told her a little bit, don't you cross the line. She know that she ain't got no kid, but she's gonna swallow mine. If one of the time I shoot my shot just like it's kind of by. If I say put it on the float, then that's the bottom line.
Speaker 1: Hello hello, hello, Hello, Hello, Can I can I?
Speaker 2: Can I? Can I do that?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Nigger? Oh hello?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm not even gonna waste my time giving y'all the etymology and the breakdown and the science and the behind the scenes and the root of where ald that comes from. But I will say, I will say, and I'll just leave it at this. If you're not black, you shouldn't be saying any words.
Speaker 6: Thirty seconds is crazy, BROA.
Speaker 1: At what point, at how long it took him to say.
Speaker 2: Literally thirty seconds into the song?
Speaker 6: Bro But you didn't ease into it.
Speaker 4: You didn't say hey, like any any other colloquialisms, not nothing like that.
Speaker 6: You're like, hey, nigga, just just stay tenition.
Speaker 8: The thing is what took me out was there was a pause in the song. He's say nothing else, yeah nigga, and he just moved right.
Speaker 3: On right okay.
Speaker 1: So so it's okay. When Drake do the pause and be like yeah, would be the you know, saying okay, So it's okay, it's cool.
Speaker 3: It's a mint drums nigga do that before a pause?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how I learned that. Uh, this nigga be rapping.
Speaker 6: I you know, yoah shout out to g Day Shane. He said, I'm black. I'm not offended.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's fine. Is like.
Speaker 4: When you see some other niggas saying nigga, they like look kind of light skinned sometimes, and so you gotta you gotta process this year. You gotta be like, hey, you're not supposed to be saying that. It's like undercovering shit. It's like, hey, hold up.
Speaker 7: Usually when they say they're not saying it directly to you, they're like, man, this nigga was trippid and I was just like, these are the core roles and the seventy seven brothers behind them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Labron James, the yeah, thig is better. We ain't better than Kobe? All right, man, ain't better than Kobe? I better? Ko was playing I'm gonna see what you're gonna say.
Speaker 1: We are gearing up for I don't know, a fully loaded and action packed quote unquote. However you want to say this this big wrestling weekend, of all these events that are going on across Texas, Atlanta. I don't give a fuck whatever Indie Promotion is doing whatever this weekend. Congratulations to you get your money but all in Saturday Night's main event, Evolution and n XT. What the fuck, bro, that's a lot. That's a lot. That's a lot. Yeah you know what, Yeah, it wouldn't It definitely wouldn't have been a lot if somebody didn't have to make it a lot. But but, but, but but introductions.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: My name is Graham. This is the Public Enemy's podcast. That's Gisell. That guy over there, that's Crash, that's Benjamin. He's so happy you did the point.
Speaker 2: And from my point of view then is gizzled.
Speaker 3: I just agree with it. I know what you mean.
Speaker 10: I'm like, yeah, no, anybody will know.
Speaker 1: It's a video podcast as well. Congrassuation. Everybody that's tapped in, you feel me on the video. You know what I'm saying. And however you consume these things. But ladies and gentlemen, people with jobs, people without jobs, middle class, upper class, high class, all that cat snakes, chickens, ducks, elderly people that talk. Because we present to you another episode of the Public Games Pass. Of course again I go by the name, Oh my god, Graham, Gigsel is here, Bennis here, Grecious here, And this is the best thing since Wrestling, episode three sixty five. And it's uh h, I'm excited. I'm excited, but I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm all righty here, it's fun.
Speaker 3: You ain't with it yet. Already tired, you know what I'm saying. I'm tired, already just getting Oh my god, this week is taking so much out of me. I'm telling you, and.
Speaker 1: Then I and then we got alone. Go stand in the sun and watch fake fights. This is gonna be great.
Speaker 6: Oh just gonna leave me and see that at the house alone alone.
Speaker 7: Alone, man, like what we're gonna do. But see last time, let me and been by ourselves. You said ship and I was like, Yo, why you say that?
Speaker 3: Because I wasn't here so specially to say a lot more ship. We are not here on these post shows. We don't even know which we're gonna do, so it's gonna be a surprise. Ha ha.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But why would you do that? I thought we had already decided.
Speaker 3: You're gonna leave the.
Speaker 1: Mister what you're doing?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Come on, man, I just I don't listen. But promo and like promotion, all of that, that's up to you, my guy, Because I mean in the air and over there. And I'm not tapping in for Nathan.
Speaker 3: But I would every blast.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, all that, all that, this that, and the third, this that and the third. Let me pull up my notes, Like, what are we talking about today? You feel me? I mean, of course I know what we're talking about. You guys know what we're talking about. You guys know we're here, right, everybody knows why we're here. Yes, Unfortunately for some of these things, uh AW is planning on counter programming us. So, uh, we're gonna talk about all in at the end, because uh, I'm pretty sure they're gonna add like seventeen matches and ships to this car and and I'm feeling that. I'm not feeling that what was to never mind, I'm not gonna do that. I'll wait to ask that question because yeah, that's not cool. But you know what's crazy.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy?
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy. Uh, take this with a grain of salt, because I don't know if I believe it, but I did see it, so I'm gonna share it with y'all. Reportedly, Chavo Guerrero has been telling people and sources that he fucked with, and people around the business in the industry that he might be working with the wu Wue with a triple A partnership and things of that nature. Shavo back in the fold, you feel me, he had a where was he at? I think he did a little stint at TNA, like maybe like a month or two ago, you feel me, and had the little you know what I'm saying, he was he was doing this thing and the match was going crazy, and people.
Speaker 6: Like, oh my gosh, Shavo still got it.
Speaker 1: Okay, it been making that face because he was arguing with Shavo on the timeline, fucking up niggas relationships and shit.
Speaker 4: He would like, hey, well he was Defendigga, was defending Chris Ben.
Speaker 6: Why I couldn't let you slide. I was like, yo, I didn't even say man, Dad talk him.
Speaker 4: I was like, hey, I started off school, I said, my brother in Christ.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to diffuse the situation. We died.
Speaker 1: We got to start with love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think yeah, I think I think he just lost his mother recent.
Speaker 1: You know, Oh damn, that's love. You feel me?
Speaker 3: Uh to travel for that for sure, And uh if he's working with I don't know he was working with A. I mean, if you go to bring the other dude back, you know what I'm saying, you're talking about bringing the rust his face? You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: What you gonna call it? The other dude that was the champ before. I can't go ahead to take the championship away from him.
Speaker 1: I don't. Java ain't got no in his name like Alberto.
Speaker 3: And I'm just saying, if you're gonna bring Cub back, he.
Speaker 4: Might be a dick sometimes, but that nigga don't got no like cases or nothing.
Speaker 3: A got a weird case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me compare, you know, contrast to chop it. How Bert?
Speaker 6: I think he got some weird ship, but like not.
Speaker 1: Why is she around? I don't know?
Speaker 11: That's you know, I was trying to I was trying to break the ice to make it you feel me positivity, bring it back to the light.
Speaker 1: Anyways. So in addition to that, because now I gotta make nigga sad again. And I don't know, Gisel, you was gonna say what you had said, but uh, the Players Tribute has been teaming up with the Pro Wrestling You whole ism this week.
Speaker 6: You feel me.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about like from this to that, from that today you know what I'm talking about. But today they dropped a documentary on the bridge Mark Briscoe and of course concerning his brother and the tag team of course of Jay Bristo and Mark Briscoe.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Talking about this was like I started watching it and I ain't gonna lie. It was like, within like the first two and a half minutes, I was like.
Speaker 10: You know what, right now, right now, I got a show to do in like an hour and some change, and I.
Speaker 1: Don't feel like being emotional like that. You feel me? So I'm not even gonna you know what I'm saying, but I will say, y'all should check it out, you feel me. I'm gonna watch it after we do this while I'm editing and this, that and the third. But they do have a documentary on Mark Bristoll and the brisco Brothers, you feel me, and y'all should watch that and check that out. Anyways. That not only that, but they also allowed Charlotte Flair Ashley Flear you feel Me to write an essay for an ed article on the Player Tribune. She talked about just how does she hold her poise as her character with all of the things that she's been through in her lifetime. You feel me, the life and times of Charlotte Flair, You feel me. Yeah. So this was quite an interesting piece because she not only talked about just you know, her injuries and her insecurities, which she also talked about just how she navigates that whole thing as trying to be the queen and everything ain't so nice and amazing and beautiful rainbows and shit like that on the outside of the WWE in her real life. You know what I'm saying, It's like, how does she keep it together? Did anybody read this? She was talking about like agism and like how they be talking about like you know what I'm saying, like women or you know what I'm saying, like they too old and we got to go younger. And she like compared herself to like some of her peers, like you know what I'm saying, Like I'm yeah, not even as old as go ahead, my bet.
Speaker 6: Yeah. She had brought up some really interesting points.
Speaker 4: She was like, I'm not really that much like far off from like Kobe's age and he's the face of the company, and she was bringing up different wrestlers who are hitting their stride right now or in the main event. She's like, yo, She's like, I'm nine years younger than John, and John Cena was in the main event like trying to push her to the background and everything like that. And it was very like eye opening, especially with like some of the points being brought up, like across social media and Big E bringing it up a few months ago on the show where he talked about agism and in regards to women's wrestling and things of that nature. So so her bringing that back and they spending a lot and bringing light to that was very interesting and it was like very like refreshing because a lot of times, like you see like Kelly, Kelly is super young, bro. But she but when she left people like a man, she had been around for like years and years years.
Speaker 6: She's not that old.
Speaker 3: She younger than Charlotte.
Speaker 4: Like that's the shit that be crazy, Like you be you be looking at like somebody like some of the women they have on there, and they be like, yeah, man, so and so has past her. Prim I'm be like she forty three, bro.
Speaker 6: Randy Orton like gonna be like fifties five and he's still gonna be wrestling, y'all, not gonna say nothing.
Speaker 3: Well, show just turned fifty yesterday. How old triple as when you started winning like forty two titles in the row. I think that had to be about about forty forty something. It's it's it's good to see like especially Charlotte, get her like get the rite and say what she wants to say, because it like I know, like especially the shit that she gotta go through, you know what I mean, Like we do the little whatever Hogan shit, little jokes and shit, but we were saying that shit. They've been saying that ship by her for years and like you got to realize, like, Okay, every time I leave your niggas bage me to come back like shit like you guys didn't.
Speaker 7: Really do nothing when I'm not there and kind of get her a grievances up like the whole.
Speaker 3: But I know what we're here to talk about. When to bring up the little stuff you said about the Tivvy Stratton promo, she got to say that ship and she was like yo, and it's kind of cool, like you see somebody that's like actually like she's like a staple, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: But the season, Like, Yo, that shit rattled me because like they weren't booing Charlotte Flair because Charlotte Flair is not married. They were booing Ashley and that shit kind of fucked me up. And then you finally get to see somebody say some shit like that, you're like, what the You're like, you know, I didn't even think.
Speaker 3: About that ship and she's like, oh yeah, it fucked me up a little bit, but you know, like but I have to try to keep it in regards to the to the story and whatever, because like Charlotte's not the force three times, but yeah, what kind of shit was that? Fuck? Like bowl, like hold on, bro, like like I thought we was play fighting.
Speaker 1: You feel you really bought me one time?
Speaker 8: Like pivoted to the move it comment because she was like you can't get me like that.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 7: And it wasn't even that like and like she really could like that they were saying that there was that She was like, well, you kind of like stepped all over her in her promo, like, nigga, that's not that's not Charlotte's.
Speaker 3: Fault, Nigga, that's your fault. Like I remember with Roman Range, Nigga, this nigga, Roman Range fucking moon walked on Roman. I mean Roman Ring got moon walked on by John Cena, you know what I mean, until he finally got his footing and then Roman got to fucking finally not looked like a bitch anymore.
Speaker 2: And it was his fault too, because he kept.
Speaker 3: Listen, man like, sometimes you're gonna have to do it on the fly. And if you can't do it on the fly, and then you want to get personal because you felt like you got fucking stomped on, nigga, that's you. But like, if you would have liked she could.
Speaker 7: Have got personal, but you got seven faces like you you look dipping in the last seven months since the since you got the belt. If you want to be real, that's what That's what I would have said.
Speaker 3: Charlotte. You know what I'm saying. I high at your boy when we right the ship.
Speaker 8: But right, nah, the ship just told me that she don't know how to pivot. That means she got a long long way to go, that's all.
Speaker 3: And she don't know how to be a good guy.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, Like, listen, you gotta be a good guy, and let Charlotte get a ship off. You mean you gotta do the whole baby face ship, like I know you want to blur the lines, like now everybody's made for that gray area. You feel me like nobody's made for that gray area because like the only thing you just made Charlotte was a fucking uh like a sympathetic figure and you're supposed to be the baby face champion, dummy.
Speaker 3: So now, so what is this divorce have to do with? Just I can literally take your man right now if I wanted to. You know how much money I have? You know, my last name is? Who the are you talking to? That? She started dragging hood that's all you niggas.
Speaker 1: She gonna be like, oh my my god, you're very new talent, like the sudden lutherg. Kaiser is off TV and then when mask with a Mask on, come on, bro, Like, I don't know you want to talk about creative control.
Speaker 3: Europino, a German of Grande Americano is it's like that was like World War Two.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting. It's actually fucking stupid and idiotic. I'm not even gonna lie to you. I feel like they are wasting time with that. But whatever you feel me, I won't waste you guys's time any longer. You feel me, We'll go ahead and jump right into things, and we'll start with the women. We'll start with evolution this upcoming weekend. It is Sunday, July thirteenth. They are gonna be going crazy. And now where they at the State Farm Arena.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right next to Beyonce.
Speaker 1: Oh, right next to Beyonce on a Cowboy Carter tour. You feel me? Shout out the baby. Baby just got back from DC. She see that.
Speaker 3: I was like the money make My sister's going through that one in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: So oh yeah, have four options.
Speaker 2: She's there to night. She'll be there tomorrow. Yeah, that Sunday and Monday.
Speaker 1: So she's taking Saturday off.
Speaker 3: Yeah that watch all. You know what I'm saying, no.
Speaker 2: Answer the question of Brent. No, I am not going that trap is gonna be a headache.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And Plus'll be first off of all, in I'm gonna be around a whole bunch of people over there, brou I'm gonna be over stimulated.
Speaker 1: Like I need some me time. I need some time.
Speaker 3: Time. I was saying five, I got and a half, I got her one and done.
Speaker 1: Need all of that time, but none of that, you know what I'm saying. But yeah, we'll get right into it. Let me ask you, guys, what is your excitement level? I see just as phone out, But what's your excitement level for an evolution? I know and I understand that the WWE has done a shit show job as far as promoting the women and promoting evolution in the midst of all of this shit going on this weekend, I just feel like they could have done a little bit better. Three point five. Yeah, that's where I'm at with it. I ain't gonna lie to you about a three point five three point seventy five on the on the melting damn. This is the thing right for me real, and I appreciate.
Speaker 2: That, but but they're not moving me at all. I don't care and it's sad.
Speaker 3: I'll be like.
Speaker 2: Dream matchups. I'm like, oh, okay, what's the purpose of me caring about this?
Speaker 1: Really looking at dream matches or anything like that. But like, despite the booking and despite how WWE has or WWE's lack of leaning into this and making this thing feel important and making it feel big, I feel like we're still going to get a good show. I feel like the I feel like the performers are going to go out there and do their thing, and I feel like they're going to once again have to make up for the WWE not giving them the deserved spotlight and investment into making these things feel like they are bigger than a lot of this stuff feels like it was like hastily thrown together. Some of the some of the build was compromised by Live Morgan's injury and whatever they were going to help UH with with Nicki Bella. So yeah, that didn't really help at all. But gresh, what you're gonna say.
Speaker 8: I'm wondering even if lived, if lived and get injured, well they even cared to build the show either anyway, No, but it's a it's huge for them to say, like all, you know what I'm saying, Live this one person, everything like that across the entire show.
Speaker 1: Well, I think together seven matches, I think Live is a pretty important character to to trying to do with the vision of course, so like that domino effect that would happen after that is like okay, so if we can't do Live in Nikki, or if we can't do Raquel and UH Live against the Bellas or whatever that build is. Then we have situations like our first match that we're going to get into and talk about here today the Women's Tag team title match, which is a fatal four way with the champions kel and stepping in for liv Morgan as an interim or I don't even know if they specified that word.
Speaker 2: They counted as as rock Sanne is a champion.
Speaker 1: Well there we go, so Live is out and Roxanne in her place, with Raquel defending the Women's Tag Team Championships against Oska and Kyrie, saying the Kabuki Warriors. We got zav Ruka, Zaria and soul Ruka from n x T and then the unlikely pairing of Charlotte Flair and Alexa Bliss in this match of course for the championships as a super team. What's like a super team Charlotte and Alexa.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look like the super team.
Speaker 7: Like when the Lakers try to get karl Malone and Gary Payton on the same team that time and they got Differ Exactly, it's not gonna work. It is good to get a good beginning, what I'm saying. She was like, She's like a fucking problem song. While all these things on the same song right now?
Speaker 1: Hate that song, bro, like hate that song. People love that song. I hate that song. But I mean, I don't really hate the pairing of Charlotte and Alexa. I think it's odd. It's I think it's like one of those oddball pairings, whereas like and they will they won't they type ship? You know what I'm saying. Of course, and they had.
Speaker 3: Two man power trip shit reminded because that's like, what's but I would give it twenty something about twenty about twenty three world title rags between the two of them.
Speaker 1: You feel me in that sense? Yeah, I guess as far as like accomplishments under the w w E banner, then yeah, of course, like yeah, they they they up there with it. Well, what are we what are we expecting to see here out of this match? Do we think that the titles are gonna Oh, KOBOOKI Warriors, Pinfall Submission? What do we do?
Speaker 3: Kaboobie Wars? But Pitfall they kind of fucked Oscar. You know what I'm saying? What have you? You know what I'm saying, maybe you be in the Queen Ring finals, Like, oh no, we gotta let Jay William because She's absolutely perfect, and so like this would be a good little thing and it will create some turmoil in that and that Judgment Day storyline, which is just really just Finn Balad being absolutely hilarious and a little messy little bit. She's like like he's the Naale Nun of wrestling right now, Like he is. He is creating all kinds of turmoil in that group and he's loving it.
Speaker 1: Messy, messy, messy.
Speaker 3: Messy, messy. It's gonna be shot a clock after that.
Speaker 1: I'm going Judgment Day to retain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I go, I go R and R or Judgment Day to retain.
Speaker 8: But I feel like Oscar's gonna turn on Kyrie because they kind of teased her and yea, but then again, if Rio Wednesday, what's the point never.
Speaker 1: Mind, Yeah, that's a that's a good point.
Speaker 8: Well that's just me throwing something in there, like, hey, this will make it more interesting. Hey, Oscar can turn on Tyrie take off a hill turn because they don't have a many hill turns on Raw with Live going down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true, that's a good point. They might Yeah need a strong heel. I mean, of course, you got you got, you got Becky over there, and uh, you know, but as far as she's she's technically running the running the table with the mid card thing right now, So I guess we'll talk about that next. The Intercontinental Championship is on the line when Becky Lynch defends in a three way a triple threat match against Bailey and Lyra Valkyria, the former and first women's Inner Continental Champion. But this is what we're looking at here, guys, a triple threat. I feel like they tried to get some ship off on Monday, but as far as like trying to make this a little bit more interesting and like, I'm like on the fence about it because like I just I don't know, bro like this this feud has actually made me care more about Libra. I think that has actually grown on the mic, and like I think, but I think what that is is working with somebody that you're comfortable with too, like her and Becky having the history that they have and you know what I'm saying, the closeness that they have. I feel like that's allowing her to get a little bit more in her bag. And uh, I don't expect her to win at all, but I think this does have a good match. This has the potential to be a really good match. So yeah, I agree with Gresh, So let me go ahead and make that official. Becky Lynch by penfall.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I like the way Liar's been able to show her ass lately. You know what I'm say, she'd be able to get her ship off. Let you know, like, listen, I'm the one that beat her twice, not you motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Who the fuck is this girl? You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Like, I'm the one that you said, like I want that ship with her. But with that being said, I'm going Bailey on Bailey, always, Bailey.
Speaker 1: On Bailey two win the Intercontinental Championship.
Speaker 3: See, I just like the Nigga have like a brave heart fight between Becky and Lira. You know what I'm saying, y'all handle that. They already did that, Yeah, handle it again without the belt, you what I'm saying. Yeah, but without the belt.
Speaker 1: I think it's a little bit too soon for me personally, and I am O you feel me to take the title off of Becky. I feel like she could do a little bit more. Libra and Bailey can go somewhere with you know what I'm saying. They feud and kind of build on that. And I'd like to see Becky continue as a champion and get some new challenges in there. Build that division for real.
Speaker 3: For me, the vision is there, niggas division. You gotta put put the women in there that you want to you know. But you're right like Becky winning that ship with definitely like having a big, big big dog like that demand. What I'm saying, I'm called the man called demand Demand DuMond.
Speaker 6: Welcome back.
Speaker 3: So man, so you already lost your belt because like the pick that we already make, you'll get to do because you left on your own the court.
Speaker 6: Nigga, that don't count.
Speaker 1: Okay, back on track. What do you think about this match Becky Bailey Lyra? How you feeling who you're picking?
Speaker 3: Lyra?
Speaker 4: Like like just a little like the little like run with Becky having it and her stats elevating the title of his time put the back on Lyra.
Speaker 2: Becky didn't really do anything with it.
Speaker 6: I mean, Elevator got the name.
Speaker 1: Mhm or I'm wish I'm which I'm which? Next match in a no holds barred match, Jay Cargill versus Naomi. This one's tough for me, but not really, to be honest with you, I think we're gonna see somebody take the pinfall, and that's gonna be Naomi because Jade is challenging for the world title at or the women's title rather at SummerSlam. So I think Naomi takes another pinfall here. She's missed money in the bank, so she can take it. She can take an l they like you feel me making the the money in the bank holder lose a lot. So there's that Gisele Naomi by murder Okay, is that like the pinfall or submission thing here?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 3: Like that was just no holds barred, right, So like it's just about something, but it's gonna be at the pan fall. So you have murder pin because like you can lose and still be the champ. Like I remember at WrestleMania when fucking Seth Robbins got a fucking ultra r k O by Randy Jordan in the first match and then won the fucking belt afterwards, you know what I'm saying. So like a loss before SummerSlam doesn't really won't really hurt James especially. We just want like a whole fucking tournament, and this is like a grudge grudge match, and like, you know, fifty fifty bucking, you know what I mean, you always got to have a fifty to fifty bucking even in all women's, all women's pay per view.
Speaker 8: I know for a fact's losing, but I'm just gonna go ahead, and I just feel like they might just she's gonna cheat somehow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now with by Creator control, yah, I.
Speaker 1: By all right, cool, you got it, you got it, you got it. Then they have this Evolution Battle Royal and the winner of this match will receive a championship opportunity. You see that, Vince McMahon, buzzwords are back a championship opportunity at Clash in Paris.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: Immediately Jisel goals for Jada Parker.
Speaker 3: It looks like some of the names. Yeah, nigg is the first two picks. Apparently you don't want to win, so look, we don't want to win together. He missed one pick.
Speaker 1: He missed one pick, and we'll go back to see niggas always so far at this point, we have Stephanie Vaquer, We have we got Stephanie Vaque, Ivy Nile, Nikki Bella, Maxine Dupree, Naddy Naya Jacks, Jada Parker. Of course it's Jessel's pick, Lola Week, Jordan lash Legend is he Dame Tatum Pactley, Zelina Vega, Candice Larray and Julia Oh.
Speaker 3: Damn Julius and ship you tell me that ship?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, those are the competitors in the Battle Royal dust Far. I'm not sure if we're looking at a situation where this is where we'll see like some some legends or some appearances or whatever something like that, but yeah, I'm going with Stephanie to win this. Stephanie obligatory.
Speaker 3: Michelle McCool un running. Oh yeah, we're gonna have that for sure.
Speaker 2: We'll have missus undertaker open.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 12: So people, oh, that is a good pick because if you think about it, Bianca is all over the promotion of this and she doesn't have a match about her.
Speaker 4: They got on a little thing at the Evolution like store with Jade and Naomi and all that hit. So I was like, yo, it be perfect her to come back, you know when picking up a class.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let me let me ask you guys this. Vin says Bianca has the opportunity and that's his pick to win this. Any like surprises, appearances, returns, y'all are expecting or think that we might see on this. I know, like people are like, uh brite Bella and Michelle McCool and I think even Victoria was saying like, oh, they hadn't been contacted so they didn't know if they were going to be there.
Speaker 8: Pretty much everybody who said they have not been contacted its showing contacted here.
Speaker 7: Hey hey, big hey, big head, this is terrorizing. I want to know if you were busy and on the thirteenth of July. No, no, no, no, not all in day we said we did the day after You're get I'm going to be I say, concerts, So I'm taking out Jacqueline and Jazz they probably concert.
Speaker 1: I would like to see somebody like Jazz get an opportunity to like make an appearance like they don't you for me put enough stock in Love into.
Speaker 3: What is Karma Awesome Kong doing? Like can we get her up in there? Or I mean didn't lead in Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that she would have to wrestle the match or anything like that. But you know, sometimes they do, like those backstage segments or whatever. It's like, oh, you know, like go out there and show them your spirit.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but it's the Peter. Let's go.
Speaker 7: Danielle like carry and just like eliminate herself the next clucking like love Jordan, Greg, you gotta fight like that Clood and land Legend like yo, get out the ring.
Speaker 2: She's like, we'll go here. Brought that up.
Speaker 1: We got the next match here for the n x T Women's Championship.
Speaker 2: J C.
Speaker 1: Jane is defending against Jordan Grace, And for me, I'm to be honest with you, I love Jordan. I just don't see her winning this.
Speaker 3: You are out of your mind. I don't know what either you're dealing with, just being.
Speaker 1: Because of the go ahead.
Speaker 3: I got Jordan Grace by however she wants, because I love Listen, man, I want to disrespect Jason Jane. She is the last one of toxic attraction left, you know what I'm saying. She's the last of the Mohicans, all right.
Speaker 7: She's a little Wayne in two thousand and two with five hundred degrees of the toxic attraction. And she built her own little squad shout of Tatum Pasley for real, and she got her little group going on. But I think They've been trying to put this belt on Jordan, especially since Stephanie all Him is gone. You know, she keep coming back and ship. But I think Jordan's gonna win, and then I think they're gonna do something with her and Bliss Ache.
Speaker 3: Black A Monroe.
Speaker 2: Jordan by Penn.
Speaker 8: But Noa and Jordan. She's gonna make her. She's gonna pin her and make her tap at the same time.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I'm and Ben's going Jordan Grace by pin fall. This match does have an asters, uh. The winner of this match will go on to slam Aversary to face off against Mastra Slamovision, a title versus title match.
Speaker 3: I gonna have itrim Did we say that? Was like? Eventually, what are you niggas? The titles gonna belong to us?
Speaker 1: Titles though, and and for me, this is the get back for Trick Williams being the t NA champion for the last two months or whatever it has been. And we'll talk about that in a bit. But I just I just don't see I just don't see Jordan taking both titles because I expect Jordan to go up to the main roster pretty soon. Here's a double title reign, But I will say that it would be nice to see TNA get some get back if they licked back and Marsha slow walks out of Slammiversary with both championships after beating Jacy Jane somebody that, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Let me let me ask you this. I know you don't see Jordan go over there and like taking both belt of shit. So who would you rather see? Do you think it happens with ja C Jane and Marshall Slamovich or Marsha and Jordan who have like a long history story rivalry and now we both have battles and then we can have a what sounds like a better story to you.
Speaker 1: I mean that sounds like a better That sounds like I wouldn't even say that sounds like a better story, but it sounds like a great story. However, I just I don't see them going back to that they've already had a storied rivalry. I don't know if like they need to do that. I think, like I said, this is an opportunity for TNA to get they get back and I and I see them allowing j C to lose to her rather than have Jordan lose to her and have that blemish on her record.
Speaker 7: Whatever, more question, do you think they value Marca Slamovicumore or Jordan Grace Moore?
Speaker 1: It depends who you're asking about her. You asking about WWE, you're asking about TENA.
Speaker 3: I mean they work together, so they're a unit.
Speaker 1: I mean, are they really working together? Show me this is a good faith move in my opinion.
Speaker 3: Hey man, he's Michael Antenna. He's all over my TV. You know what I'm saying on the CW. After all, American comes off great.
Speaker 1: Let one of our competitors win something important.
Speaker 3: Ny the last time one of your competitors got to be on WrestleMania.
Speaker 13: I'm not talking about we're gonna okay, So I'm gonna say, like, I'm still gonna go with Jordan Grace because I'm I think like if they do that that title title match, they would feel more comfortable putting the title.
Speaker 4: On Jordan Gray's like, oh yo, she used to work over here, so technically she's not an outstaist, So that's that would be a way that they could spend it.
Speaker 6: So they don't likely getting hold, but they would definitely be getting hold all that shit.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at Jordan versus Blake as a nice program for the next team.
Speaker 3: For the bill.
Speaker 1: Anyways, that's you all opinion. We got our picks. Let's get into the next match, which is passed versus president, past versus future. Tiffany Stratton is gonna defend the WWE Women's Championship against Trish Stratus.
Speaker 3: Who asked it is.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe this is a part of the the the the I don't know the Tiffany asked for it because she said, I want to facebook the woman I teamed up with.
Speaker 1: And so that's another thing that's bothering me about the build to this show, because why are you allowing people to pick their own opponents? Like what is that all about?
Speaker 3: Yeah, creative control?
Speaker 1: Maybe, yeah, Tiffany Stratton And I can't say that. I disagreepy times by pen Tiffany Stratton by Pinfall, And I don't know who's who's in creative control on this one. Is it just Nick all this saying, look that's what we're doing, Michael, Oh yeah, for sure, everybody's going Tiffany across the board. Sorry, Trish, twenty five years or stratisfaction is not enough.
Speaker 6: Oh bro, Like I'll just be I just be wondering. I'm like, what where the fuck is coming from?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 6: I know, I know what they want to do.
Speaker 4: Evolutionary was like, Yo, you didn't get the opportunity to competing on all with his car, But y'all don't got everybody. Bro I saw, I saw like Nicki Bello was like, Yo, I'm declaring myself for the Battle World.
Speaker 6: I was like, what the fuck are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Bro thrown something They were already trying to build to something for her for the show, and it got you know what I'm saying, It got, It got mangled, and it got twisted, and it got canceled because live got hurt. That's the part that you missed.
Speaker 6: We talked about that.
Speaker 3: He Yo, they call her boy yeller. Oh my god, I am sick to my stomach. Is so funny.
Speaker 2: Uh And I believe it's old yeller, not boy yelling.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm saying when it's you know, I'm holding this till for me, boy boy? Do I think that this is gonna be all right? Man?
Speaker 2: Oh? Boy yeller?
Speaker 3: Oh that was boy?
Speaker 2: H who your mama?
Speaker 3: Boy? Like? All right?
Speaker 6: Brought the crazy party.
Speaker 4: She got more backlash off of the whole Charlotte thing that she got off saying. Boy, he was like, Yo, she can say nigga, but like yo hurt and Charlotte's feelings, bro.
Speaker 3: Not Charlotte. Nobody knew Cold Black until you turned the camera to himself and it.
Speaker 6: Was like, I was like, oh, you want to hear her bad?
Speaker 1: But yeah. So as a part of who asks for this? More of that the main event, which is likely gonna be for the Women's World Championship rear Ripley versus Eo Sky. So this is where I'm gonna ask who asked for this? Because you've seen this already enough, like we should be elsewhere right now. And I feel like it's just more of the same and like they went the easy route on this. I feel like they could have did a little bit more. But all right, like Ben said last week, if they could be a little bit more creative with Rihea's booking, that would be That'd be amazing. But unfortunately I gotta go Ria for the win.
Speaker 3: I love it EO again, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I love it go ahead. One of y'all explained why y'all, why y'all going with yo, because.
Speaker 3: Because it's it's it's like, how did you even get you ain't been well like that? Like, listen, I love Meria Ripley. I think she is the.
Speaker 7: Third best women's wrestler in the world. You know what I'm saying at the count. You know what I'm saying. She ain't got forty eight hundred belts. What I'm saying, not my favorite, dude, but.
Speaker 6: Three divided by two.
Speaker 3: But she Remember, I.
Speaker 7: Remember I said some stuff that she was like the seth rollins of of like of the women's division. Like listen, when you need somebody to challenge for that belt and possibly win that ship and then walk that ship, like that's who you choose, you know what I'm saying, Like she is the best thing going not named Bianca, Bele or Mercedes. So in order to do the match that you want to do, which is Beionca versus Riha, she gotta have a belt.
Speaker 3: But Leo is like, listen, I can fucking move Salt with a fucking trash can on me, dog, Like, there's nothing you can do about that. So like, as long as I got that in my group and I have two fucking hyponiss with me, you know what I'm saying they're together as a team, they go win the fucking tag team titles to night. Yeah, that's why I picked them. And then we just all going just like be a whole evil faction.
Speaker 1: But they're not a group anymore.
Speaker 7: I mean they're still cool though, you know what I'm saying, Like you never started being gang, you know what I'm saying on their homies. So I think Leo just gotta like hold her off like like and it kind of gets real something that she can like that she you can't make real perfect even though she dan there is.
Speaker 3: So like you gotta have her like lose a something. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They also inserted the whole idea that Ria has never beaten EO like ever at all.
Speaker 7: And that's what makes me think that she's gonna lose emphatically and that hurts my feelings. But I'm still piking EO because like it's not like I love that, like like people talking about like being overly booked, but we were as good and it's consistent as Ria is, like Yo, whatever, a nigga kiss my ass. But I just want EO to win by by forty moon souls. I think she pulls out a whole new move. I love to see your turn heel actually on Ria, if you would, if you really want.
Speaker 3: To make her a sympathetic baby face to have a turn heel and keep the belt.
Speaker 1: Her winning, that'd be fire if they could pull that off.
Speaker 3: It's just like you're just not better than me, like no matter, it's wrong.
Speaker 1: That'd be fire. But that's evolution. That is this upcoming Sunday. I hope you all enjoy the show. I hope that it's really successful for the women. I hope they have great outings, and I hope the show's dope. So there's that Saturday, Saturday Night's main event. It's Goldberg's last match. That's what we're saying, right, That's what we're saying. That's that's what this thing is, right. No one spared, everyone spared, and this could potentially, according to ww WE, did you know, potentially Bet Goldberg's last match. That's because he's for a championship and he's competing against Gunther but one moment, because elsewhere on the card and just announced today, Solo Socoa is taking on Jimmy Usso and the United States Championship is on the line, and this is just a continuation of the whole you know, solo trying to get his click up, trying to you know what I'm saying, give people go, and trying trying to get this whole thing together. So Jimmy, sorry, brother, you can take an l in this moment, because you know, we got to make this faction look like some of the m f ts my family.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, you ain't gonna do. You're the which one is you? Twin?
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: He's not the which one is you? J is the which one is you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, James one with the world title raign.
Speaker 1: But Jay is the one that said he was the one that was always confused for and the one that was lesser than, felt lesser than because people would always ask him, which one are you?
Speaker 7: And that's why I cut my hair and that's why I did all these other like he was the one that cut his hair and did all the other stuff before everything exactly right.
Speaker 2: I might be big telling you something I'm not.
Speaker 1: Drew Mcatire has returned and he is scheduled to face off against Randy Orton. I don't know what they're doing with Drew, but I just feel like, bro, like do something with this like Randy Orton, like is he losing? Is he winning? I don't know, but I just feel like they gotta do something with Drew McIntire.
Speaker 6: Bro, he got away because rush your nigga back off. I already taken l It's crazy, bro, he really needs you back, Like it's like.
Speaker 3: Niggas of I r.
Speaker 8: That man could barely turn his neck like two a month ago, Drew, Yeah, that's what he was. Like, he could barely turn to the left of the right. That's why they rolled him off long.
Speaker 3: I can go straight and throw my foot up, you know I'm saying straight.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious. Mm hmm. And then take an L like I could have stayed at home for this, bro, Like, what are we doing?
Speaker 3: I gotta take anyway? Kidding could have bet the crib right. Watching Kaitlin Clark talk about.
Speaker 1: Seth Rollins takes on l A Night in a inter promotional, man is a SmackDown member versus a raw Roster member and their rivalry that just continues to, uh, you know, just build in the bank and this is where we're at. But hey, as much as we like L A Night, Seth continues to build this weird ass stable in this this moment.
Speaker 8: Exact only way I see any other outcome is OTC you want to come back?
Speaker 7: No, like remember remember the whole little talk we had about you know, Naomi versus versus Jade, and like you know what I'm saying, the money in the bank, winner can like win and like you know what I'm saying, they can lose.
Speaker 3: A ship just does not go for seth rollins. You die l a night you die.
Speaker 7: You feel me you had a little too much come up and you know what I mean going on with between me and you, So you have to lose. But even though like the I think a little X factor is you know, saying unhanded brown breaker, he got still.
Speaker 2: On the barricade trying to chase it l a night that ship was funny.
Speaker 3: He thinks he could teach her.
Speaker 1: What if he gets set disqualified?
Speaker 2: I think tea sension already between That's.
Speaker 1: The only way, That's the only way I can see, you know, I mean, they already been teasing attention. This nigga snatched the mic up from the nigga, and this nigga says, was looking at this nigga like.
Speaker 2: Bro for real the front crazy. I don't even think he's mad.
Speaker 3: He's just crazy. You know, he's scared.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: The first thing that he did when he took that mic, you like, Yo, Paul, you see what that nigga did. Paul was like, yeah, go get your mic back. Nigga about it to me about this ship for nah, I just want to make sure that you see what I see, Like, yeah, I saw it because I was right next to you, nigga.
Speaker 2: We're both looking at saying that he took it from my hands, So of course I saw it.
Speaker 3: Take it for me.
Speaker 1: Plan B on this show. I mean, this is they're going up against all in, Like I feel like they're gonna try to do some type of like big moment maybe like like like Gresh said, O T C one or whatever the game is gonna be this time, whatever kind of T shirt you're going.
Speaker 2: I said, what the fuck are we doing?
Speaker 1: TC one?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: TC one? I don't know which report to look at or which report to to to believe or put stock in, but I'm just like, whatever, bro, dude, I saw that.
Speaker 2: Ship on the time. I said, man, get the ship out of here.
Speaker 3: J McCarthy. That's funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll see, we'll see we'll see again, Like I don't know if we see playing B or if we see Roman return or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Who would be playing.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know if planing B as a person or a thing or you know, like a name, is it a person in place or a thing? I don't know if it's an a.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Whatever. We'll see, We'll see, We'll see, and we'll also see Goldberg's final match because Gunther is defending the World Heavyweight Championship against him, and I swear to God, if this match goes any longer than five and a half minutes, then I just I don't know what we're doing.
Speaker 8: The bell gonna ring, They're gonna stare down each other, gonna get gold Bird chance, Goldberg gonna hit a spear.
Speaker 2: Don'ty gonna kick out? You gonna hit another spear.
Speaker 8: Don't they gonna kick out gold Borg on toknique because it needs all hell together by glue and prayers.
Speaker 2: Don't think gonna chop him in the chest. He might go and he might have a heart attack. God forbid. Power Bomb one two three. I just gave you all a match.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love this.
Speaker 2: This is what I wish for.
Speaker 1: I wish for.
Speaker 3: If anybody deserves to have a last match's violent and painful, it's Bill Goldberg. Bill Goldberg, I wish you like even though Gunther like kind of like talk shit about fucking breuh Hart was like, ah, Gobert is my favorite wrestler, but now I'm about to kill I would have bre Hard in my corner and have him pin him like undertake you had penned that's what penn ddp that that what?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: I want Goldbert to lose in such an emphatic fashion, like I want him to hit the spear and the jackhammer. And then Gunther kicked out at one and then he just looked like what and then he looks at Gauge, It gaged what you want me to do? And then he just grabs him and chokes him and then he brings him out the ring. He chokes him in front of Gauge like you want to get like no, but okay, cool drags him back to the ring. I want gun to the win by spear and Jackammer. Actually I got gunned by spear in Jackhammer. I want this to be the most embarrassing. I want Colbert to lose so bad. I want him like, oh my god, he'd know his moves kick out at one like your moves don't work no more, old nigga.
Speaker 1: He's he's done his spear before, you know what I'm saying. Multiple times, so like I would like to see Gunther do his spear as well. That'd be fire with a.
Speaker 3: Spear and then jackhammer and then he get mad. But he's like like penn him one two and pulled him up like that's a stupid ass move and then total and then look at his eyes of the sound.
Speaker 1: Like what's over from the Goldberg? After this? Right match?
Speaker 2: This is the boy I hope so.
Speaker 8: Because I laugh every time, they'd be like, yo, he was very popular in ninety six. You would think like, hey, let us remember that, but we remember you as this.
Speaker 7: Okay, Goldberg is five unnecessary world try to range from being right back for real if you know what I'm saying, if you want to keep it real, because he ain't.
Speaker 3: No different, you know what I'm saying. But I watched this nigga like I watched a little highlight when he did the ship with Laparker and Laparker hit him in his head and then he Laparker did the little dance and Golbert was That's when Goldberg was cool, you know what I'm saying, when you had him doing like limited shit. And then once he tried to blame Regal trying to derail my career, nigga like William Wriggle, try to derail your career in w CW with the entire n W O was there. It was Regal that day.
Speaker 14: Huh okay for sure, Okay, it was Lord Stephen Rigou cool and fuck that nigga blood, I really don't like that nigga.
Speaker 3: Man, I really don't like that guy on A.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious. So Luthor Goldberg on A, you know, Aruell, get up out of here, handle your business. This is your you know, take take your bow and you know what I'm saying, Like he gave you your retirement match. I'm pretty sure you and Triple H don't even get along. So be thankful that the nigga agreed to do this ship. Well, he wouldn't even the one that said that he would give you a retirement match. He didn't have to be held to none of this ship he could have just moved the funk on with his life and his day and just kept you pushing and wouldn't have missed no money for real, We'll see you know what I'm saying. Anyways, So uh. In addition to Saturday night's main event, Saturday Afternoon WWE decided that this is how they're gonna kick off their counter programming weekend against ae W and that is to be in the form of n XT's Great American Bash. And I'm gonna hand this off the bend because I don't really know what the fuck is going on on n x T to be honest with you, like I know some things, but not enough to present this to you.
Speaker 3: So here we are.
Speaker 1: The Great American Bash is up this Saturday, July twelfth at Center Stage.
Speaker 4: This is not the show that you want to you want to be counter booking all in with I'll be honest with you. I'm gonna read off the matches on this car you got Obafemi versus EAT, and tomorrow I'm gonna be honest with you. This is this goes right back to the same ship that like not knowing what to do with OBA like you had, like I already knew what they were grasping for for opponents when they was like, hey, get the nigg from LLZ Jasper torre get that NI right now. It's like, Bro, he do got here like he even went to evolve or nothing like that, Like get that right now, Like that's how I knew.
Speaker 6: And they got Josh Briggs like in like in uh in Tomorrow's.
Speaker 4: Corner and I think they're hinting at him getting like a title match after this. It's like, Bro, this this whole show could have been like a special NXT episode. They could have done NXC Great American Bash online Tuesday, Bro.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 6: This was this whole yes, like they used to do.
Speaker 4: This whole show is in bad faith, Bro, this whole this entire program is in bad faith.
Speaker 6: And Wressell of Folks reported that basically.
Speaker 4: WS is gonna be following around a w like, oh, they got to show, they got to show in August. Now ago, we got shows in August, bro, but they gotta show in December, December to December Nigga.
Speaker 3: Part two.
Speaker 1: That they're doing a special n XT episode in Philly, I think at the met And this is like literally the week before uh A w is startingency at the at the E three hundred. So I'm like, bro, like and I think eight different like six weeks in a row or something like that. So they're like, nah, we're gonna throw another one on top of that right before y'all come. So like maybe they just tied the wrestling by the time, you know, the third week, the fourth week, and y'all can't feel the building, you know what I'm saying. I'm like, this is weird as hell. Bro, calm your ass down. But hey, competition is competition. Business is business. Nobody ever fucking complains when a burger king is, you know what I'm saying, on the opposite block of McDonald's.
Speaker 7: But listen, like we got snack Rats back because Papa bought this ship back, So snap wreck back.
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 1: Whitty's got him now too, So what the fun?
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: What are we talking about? Yeah?
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Bro, He did, He really did.
Speaker 4: He was like, hey, bro, look, it's smart move, like to follow us like you try to like counter book or whatever, like it is what it is. But uh yeah, like this show completely done in bad faith. Next match on the card, he got Jordan Grace, Blake Monroe versus Fatal Influence.
Speaker 6: We already talked about that.
Speaker 4: I think like, yeah, this whole this whole thing is like I think it's like Blake Monroe kind of like building up her trust with Jordan Grace before she stabs her in the back. Because it's like, yo, I seen this story, bro. I mean like you could you could add some different ship on there. You can like change some ship up a little bit or whatever. But she's not to be trusted, like we already is going to sleep you women, you hate your mother and you hate Africans.
Speaker 1: List let my brothers. You got a flight that morning? Yeah no, but yeah, I feel exactly the same way, like this woman is not to be trusted. That's why I said with us. Also a part of why I said what I said about Jordan and j C. James match the following day at Evolution, because I feel like we're finna spin move off into Jordan versus Blake, and I don't know if that needs a title right now. I feel like Masha can do a whole nother program with somebody on NXT, like Kallane or something like that, you know, saying I don't know, but I'm just saying, like I did, I.
Speaker 4: Think he's I think I think Sean Michaels is feening for a way to get the belt on Blake. I think he's just like, yo, how do we get the title on her as quickly as possible? Because it's like we literally caught her up, like the days she signed the contract. The day she signed that deal was the day she was on the XT. I think, like, Yo, he's just looking for a way. If it's not to be Jordan, Grace has to be the sacrificial lamb before she goes to the man and roster she gets that little cool little run forever long or whatever.
Speaker 6: I think that they're willing to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I just think like I think it's a really I think he.
Speaker 7: Sees a lot of Blake Moreau and himself and that I think Jordan could be his and then they can go. I think he found his big, big, big rivalry over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think so too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, next match, sol Ruka versus is He Dame.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest with you, Like, the bigger story in this has nothing to do with is he Dame?
Speaker 6: Is still are in there for this? Uh?
Speaker 4: The big story in here is soul Ruka and Zaria's like their tag team and a relationship, and it's I feel like this is the build up to win. Is Zaria gonna like stabber in the back? I know, like we just talked about like a backstabbing like storyline, but I think this one has like the build and the time behind it and the effort that's been put into it. I don't think like they have like the bigger names, but I think like this one will definitely happen.
Speaker 6: But uh them putting is he dame in there? I mean, I'm he got like a title match and everything like that.
Speaker 4: I'm not really too hot on her, But I think the real story lies in with so Ruka and Saria's like friendship and they have like a match like at uh At Evolution two.
Speaker 6: I think it's just like a ticking time on.
Speaker 3: I think it's Yo so Ruka Yo So and so Ruka and fucking Zaria is like the Bruiser Bros. When they got together, you know what I'm saying, And when they were just like Yo when they were going to break up and then they might never break up.
Speaker 7: But officially, ar is gonna be bad if so Ruka doing all this fucking African fucking flippy ship, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Karen could have come out soon, So like that's the bigger story. I think Isy Dame was just it could have been Karmen Petrovitch, could have been you know what I'm saying, Tatum, could have been any of the niggas. They're gonna just put it in them in there and she would just like yo iz he.
Speaker 1: Wins Andy said, Arri gonna stab her in the front, like you.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 1: I'm with that. I'm with that. I can appreciate shit like that. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, right in your face, go ahead, my bed now.
Speaker 4: But yeah, like that, Like I feel like that one is just I feel like the match is going to be solid and everything like that. But it's like, you know, like the rest of this card is just like, eh.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: Next match up, we got.
Speaker 4: Ethan Page versus Ricky Saints in a continuation of their rivalry.
Speaker 6: I think this match would be good. This is probably the most interesting match on the card.
Speaker 4: This is the one that actually has like a good amount of like that story to it, because the rest of it, it just feels the rest of his car.
Speaker 6: Just feels like it was just like throwing together.
Speaker 4: It was like, oh shit, yeah, we gotta like, oh shit, we do got a pay per view on Saturday at three pm.
Speaker 1: This is a false count anywhere match, right or yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: It's false count anywhere match for the NC North American Championship.
Speaker 3: He had to run through the whole project or some ship like that. That's the name of this little stupid as group.
Speaker 1: I don't project, just some niggas, young.
Speaker 3: Niggas, like some level of niggas.
Speaker 8: Yo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's definitely just like like hey, look, you're trying to get You're trying to get all Peo people a love bit, all.
Speaker 6: Right, bro, Like these niggas got these niggas got wild names.
Speaker 4: They have like names like very similar to like niggas that already on the main roster and ship like that.
Speaker 1: It's weird.
Speaker 6: I'm like, y'all gotta change some of this ship up. But yeah, yeah, facts, I'm excited for this match.
Speaker 1: Uh, this will be the best match. And then Christian said, this is an a Wan Page main event.
Speaker 3: Called the aw Invitational, But.
Speaker 4: Nah, how much you want to bet there's like a Tony Khan fucked up chain or they good the crowd start chance for bullshit like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sating holy ship through the standing, the steering at each other, like and they.
Speaker 1: Look around, Holy shit, holy ship.
Speaker 3: There's like nineteen niggas shatting that ship and the McDonald's like, damn, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: After the first time they did that ship, like on an episode of like when when Ricky debuted or whatever, when they were doing this ship, I was like, and that was pretty funny. Like after like the third or fourth time, I was like, come on, nigga, Like he wasn't even using this nigga.
Speaker 6: Ricky didn't want to be.
Speaker 9: There no more.
Speaker 4: Tony Kin didn't want him there no more. He didn't want a lot of bitch. I'm like, no, nobody wanted to They didn't want to be what he did no more. So like I don't I don't think it's a case of fumbling. It's just weird ship. But to close out the show, you got Javon Evans versus Jack Troy, and the real story here is I enjoy just want to kill this nigga looking like very white naded bro.
Speaker 1: It's his whole thing, just like I'm just trying to get mine I'm trying to like get noticed. I'm trying to you know what I'm saying, because like I'm just.
Speaker 6: Trying to beep the ship out of people.
Speaker 1: That's his whole thing, Okay, because when he attacked Oba, it was just like random, and then they gave him a title match and he lost or whatever, and then it felt like he just focused his you know, adrenaline and his hatred and his bullshit towards Javan. Like, Nigga, you the next victim. You know what I'm saying. So I'm just like, Okay, he's just a crash out, got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's exactly what it is, Nigga. He is a w w w LFG crash out nigga.
Speaker 7: Look, you gave me some money, so you're not gonna fire me now, Okay, I'm gonna to attack whoever got all the hype nigga, Like he's a hype beast nigga. Like yeah, I'm attacking the champion nigga because i' big as him and he got the belt, Nigga, let's go. And like he had a good showing with the champ Nigga, so Javan ain't gonna be ship nigga.
Speaker 3: According to him, this is how you built Javon. That's being your biggest baby face in the NXT. Sean Michaels.
Speaker 6: That's like literally just the story of it.
Speaker 4: It's not like oh, or fighting for a championship opportunity or to get like to put anybody like on notice or whatever to highlight. It's just like, nah, I saw this nigga like chilling entering, I pull it up. I said he looked like a bitch. So I beat his ass, and I saw him hanging around backstage. I beat his ass again. They had him in the locker room, and they had him in the trainer's room, so I beat his ass again.
Speaker 6: That's just like the whole story like behind this, like this whole show is.
Speaker 4: Just like at a special episode nxted that they could have done on Tuesday because like niggas one of the assholes and like, hey, let's counterbook, like they just frew his shit together.
Speaker 1: They also have a contract signing for the TNA title and this match will be at Slammiversary, but the contract signing for Trick Williams defending against Mike Santana and Joe Hendry at the I think it's like the twenty second of the twenty third TNA Year event or whatever.
Speaker 4: So yeah, this is how you know niggas is desperate, bro, Like, what the fuck is the contract signing doing?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 3: Hold on?
Speaker 1: They had a contract signing, and they had Cody on the Grayson Waller effect at payback because he had a special announcement. And then Jaus is joining Monday Night all because.
Speaker 3: I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Man, with the remix of the tag team thing, it's no longer down since it's just me.
Speaker 1: Cody used his creative control to get jay usso over the raw and then he left that niggame went the SmackDown.
Speaker 3: Point this way. All right, bro, you want to kind of program my best show of the year with a fucking contract signing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy. You've got a good point, like you you know that's crazy on your show?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just told me this is this is just an nx C episode on the weekendig.
Speaker 3: Fuck y'all niggas. Blood Like, yo, I understand it, nigga, Like listen, man, fuck y'all niggas. Yes, I would have a show over here. I have enough resources to do it. But come on, man, a contract signing.
Speaker 6: Bro, this is like.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is like this is like having an AFC Championship game on the NBA is like, Yo, what game do we put on the counter program this week?
Speaker 6: And like still the artists like, hey, why we get I gonna get the jazz and to play against the Pelicans. That'll bring them viewers it and that'll bring the people in.
Speaker 1: Pelicans.
Speaker 3: I know this, I know, I know, I know, but it was like, how do we counteract this home run derby? Right now? We can have Cooper Flagg playing against Brownie James again, They're playing right now. They're gonna have another game, but that ship. Nigga, it's always business.
Speaker 6: Nigga.
Speaker 1: Man, we're gonna be at all in on Saturday. This thing is gonna be on Saturdays. Shut up a nigga. Anyway, what match do you think this contract signing is gonna be going up against? Like where do you think we're gonna be at it on the all in card by the time they get to this match, this contract signing in x C.
Speaker 2: If they put this ship in the middle, probably the Battle Royal, like.
Speaker 1: One of the Gauntlets or something type ship, I'm I'm gonna call for the tag title match.
Speaker 6: I think that's when it goes.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 7: I think the he swerve to be the Swerve and Hangman match, Like as soon as they're doing the Trip william ship and they're gonna make Trip Williams do like a front flip or something.
Speaker 2: They don't have a big pressure versus with that.
Speaker 3: Trick coach bit with your black and dugget back to Thugg.
Speaker 2: Come from Public?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: Is that Quintin Miller disc?
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 1: Was working at Public's when he started writing for Drake. So I'm trying to connect the dots.
Speaker 3: I think it's an old Melloy disc h.
Speaker 8: I think it is, but it's like a lot of people don't really catch it because the beat is just stupid.
Speaker 3: No, it's not the bat that stupid, it's just rapping that stupid act. Like the rapping is like the beat could work for anybody else, Like, why are you trying to while you were old as nigga that's trying to get a championship?
Speaker 2: Want to change the subject? Did you come from puppets?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 7: I bro, you can't have like the like acting and backing and lacking you know what I'm saying. They try to put acting in that ship. You know what I'm saying, Like, but we know what it was supposed to be. But we know you need to change someone, you know whatever.
Speaker 8: Man, he I'm just gonna say, he raps like I did when I thought I was a rapper, But then I knew that wasn't my calling in life, and I just changed my career.
Speaker 7: Nigga wrapped like fucking one of them D twelve niggas. That's not bizarre like an iver. He wraps like cover.
Speaker 2: He definitely raps like he don some street though.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, ob tries rapping ass Nigga.
Speaker 6: Is crazy. That's a crazy brora.
Speaker 3: Roll.
Speaker 1: I never wrapped, Jesus, So I tried to stall a little bit here in order to give a w some time because you as you know, they're counterprogramming up us, and I wish they would stop anyways. But since Collision is on, and you know, maybe anybody's that's that's watching her, got a double screen going or anything like that, keep an eye on Collision, Keep an eye on Tony Kahn's Twitter or whatever feed, because I feel like they're finna add like again. Seventeen eighteen fifty eleven more matches and so. But let me ask you guys before we get into the card, what is your excitement level for this weekend's ae W all in Texas Globe Life Field, July twelfth, Get it cracking, big action. I agree with my boy just a little and I'm going five the fever. You know what I'm saying for you non believers.
Speaker 3: Free crypt Mac. You know what I'm saying. Five five crip. You know what I'm saying. That's up taking.
Speaker 7: I'm always excited for the biggest like your biggest match or your biggest event. And like, listen, the last thing a W does is like doesn't deliver on that ship.
Speaker 3: I'm excited. I'm excited.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: It would be a five if I was attending.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it would be at ten if I was attending. You feel me. You know what I'm saying. You guess Steel attended without ten.
Speaker 7: So like I will be there. If I was there, it would be a ten. But you know, like, you know what I'm saying saying, yo, man, you know I mean you can't go. So we're just gonna like misdis misrepresent this entire organization.
Speaker 3: As they're there there. You put the company on a back yeah, you know what I'm saying, like Cooper flag and.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm and what.
Speaker 3: Ad Cooper?
Speaker 1: What got you? Got?
Speaker 3: You got you?
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't want to interrupt and jump in and you're not done talking my bad? Okay? Cool? So this is what we're looking at, man, all in card is this up coming Saturday of listen?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: I am just like so confused with what they're doing with some of these matches, like.
Speaker 2: What like how come like.
Speaker 1: Like what was the cash to doing it all in last year?
Speaker 3: Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: All right, anyway, So the TNT Championship is on the line when Adam Cole is set to defend against Kyle Fletcher. How are we feeling about this? You know last time they had a match to Kyle tried to you know what I'm saying, throw this nigga's whole head up against the side of the ring, like, bro, call me down, Like what are you doing with my boy? Like you trying to You're trying to kill my dude, Like you know what I'm saying. You know, he got a history of concussions and head injuries and you not even being uh being nice about that, you know, I'm saying, but I'll kick it off. I'll kick it off. I'll kick it off, new chance, Kyle Fletcher, that's going and I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't have a problem with Adam Cole. I just feel like it's lost a little bit of his luster and you gotta get him back out. Adam Cole needs to be a heel. That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you, Graham. You know what I'm saying. I got single Adam Cole by penningfall because I don't. This is complextion, you said, Kyle Fletcher kind of kill my boy.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, Like, Adam Cole's my favorite wrestler since twenty seventeen.
Speaker 3: When I heard I got something, oh yeah.
Speaker 7: And then he made like a made up group. But listen, single Adam Cole. They gave him a belt finally, and then listen, let him run around, run him munk with his crew, and then, like Kyle Fletcher would be okay.
Speaker 8: He has been running the monk. Nobody's been watching though I watch him, but we was there this college. I'm talking about colligion, like nobody's watching it on collegiate.
Speaker 3: Me and Graham was there and second Milo like then they got him, Sai, what's up, Bigga? What's up? But he did say that but himself what the head? Now it means to me, but he.
Speaker 7: So I got Adam Cole. No matter what, you know what I'm saying, he gonna win because Kyle Fletcher is is a dangerous He's dangerous.
Speaker 3: It doesn't need to be.
Speaker 7: I think that he doesn't need the t n T Championship and then he could just like turn on the entire Jackal family. So I got Adam Cole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I dig it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, It's like, yo, it's it's time, like they gave they put the belt on you. I've been advocate put the TVP title. Honest, nig Adam pull for the longest time and then now they put the title on him.
Speaker 3: Is like it's time. It's time for what nigga was the time when.
Speaker 6: Nigga con You see what Kyle Fletcher you doing?
Speaker 3: Hilarious?
Speaker 6: Alright, well all right, next match, next match?
Speaker 1: All right, cool, the next match, let's go with I feel like this match is gonna change. So actually I'm not gonna go with that match. Let's go with something way more exciting. The Women's Casino Gauntlet match.
Speaker 3: This is like, what.
Speaker 1: How do they do this? It's a whoever whoever pinfall is submission. The first pim fall or submission wins the match, and then, of course, uh, all the entrance come in at like random intervals, so the match cat in at any point. All all that we know at this present moment is Chris stat Lander will enter first and Megan Bain will enter second. The rest of the participants we do not know. Giselo has already thrown Willow's name into the hat, Ben has thrown Athena's name into the hat as his vote. Tony Kahn did did say that we should expect to see a lot of the people that are on their roster that are like not in positions to be you know what I'm saying in singles matches or whatever elsewhere on the card in matches like this, and we should likely expect to see performers like Athena and thunder Rosa in the match.
Speaker 3: So I.
Speaker 1: Am also gonna say, yeah, y'all gotta remember when you to press the dune button after y'all, but y'all should movie. I'm going to theater.
Speaker 3: I love to fucking smoke.
Speaker 1: DJ changes his pick to Britt Baker. Yep, that's big. What are we looking at here? Like any like surprises, any people that you'all think is gonna pop up, any returns here, like I know, like there was a report that of course Britt Baker maybe returns.
Speaker 3: Like Herett niggas you were like yo, but I would have go to that we could win. We'll give you a h B.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you know what, clean, but really all right, there was a Russell Volts report that aw might be considerably interested into like islad On. So I'm like, somebody like that might show up. People are saying, like Shatzi's a free agent. I could see her maybe doing an appearance, but I don't necessarily know. I'm not gonna say that, but maybe she'da comes back. She'd have baby, Please say that, baby, I ain't seen you in a minute, you see me, I will see you. Where is real? Because these are good questions. Everybody like, uh, dakotas free. You know what I'm saying, dakotas free as well? I'm talking about all right, cool, you know what I'm saying. My bad, Why don't you hit the fucking button and dog you gotta wait for me.
Speaker 3: Where is at Well?
Speaker 1: Guess what. They all have words on them when I say it, no ship, the one that says super chat Woogedy, no wow, very explicit cycloses is better than Wolverine says big Fine stat is winning. I can see it. I could see it. I'm going to Athena. Yeah, I'm sticking with my pick. I'm going to Athena. You know what's his big boom? Aj is h is gonna be on the pre show on the zero hour. You feel me? So he's bringing the boom to all in you feel me. But then if we think about the Women's Casino Battle Royal or the Women's Casino Gauntlet, excuse me, the winner of that match is set to receive a future title shot, and then we have the men's Casino Gauntlet match as well, And as far as we know, we got MJF, Mark Briscoe, Mistico, Brody King, Ricochet, and Bandido currently in the match, unless there's been new developments on Collision while that's been on for the last hour or whatever the fuck. So that's what we're looking at. On the men's side of things, this one is a little bit more tough for me because I'm looking at like, damn like the niggas that I will pick, not even on the show.
Speaker 3: So like I don't know anyways.
Speaker 1: So it's tough to pick the winner of a match when you don't know who's in the match.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: M Gisel is voting for Ricochet by creative control. Christian says, returning Eddie Kingston. Ah, okay, okay, Okay, we do Eddie Kingston? What about what about Jay White? What about Cope?
Speaker 6: What about? What about?
Speaker 1: What about at Ricky Jericho?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 1: So you have me at the first two mm hmmm, yeah, I know Gresh wanted to throw the Keith Lee thing out there, but hi.
Speaker 3: Guys, what about Juice Robinson?
Speaker 1: What about Juice Robinson? What about Jay White?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay okay? And Ben makes this pick Jay White? H Tasha asks where is Jay White? I believe he like broke his hand or something like that a couple of months ago.
Speaker 3: What about Jack Tommy gunn? What about Tommy gun what's the other gun brother's name?
Speaker 1: As to escape, I'm like, who the fuck is Tommy gun?
Speaker 3: I know who? I know? It was like like I forgot what the other name was you know what I mean? It was like Austin and Who, Billy Jr.
Speaker 1: B J Gunn and Kyle Fletcher. Those are the Those are the Peter Guns, Peter Guns, Cory Guns, Cory Cuts, the young Guns, who Christ can't stop, won't stop, Chinky and the guns.
Speaker 3: It seems like a Southern day shake a window.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you know what? You know what?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm betting on black. Ricochet just got a new group. Mmm, I'm going rickget Yep. For sure, Ricochet gets the title match at All Out or wherever the hell they do it in September. Let's do it. He's gonna lose, but still, but you know, you.
Speaker 3: Got a point.
Speaker 4: He's been flying under the radar. Lady too who he loved to do that like, oh hey man, you ain't seen this, nigga. You ain't really like we ain't really talk about this thing like that on TV for like three weeks. How would you like to win?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: Let's see Peter Gunns on my bat Cryo says, is Brian Danielson close to recovering? Listen, I don't know. That's a hope and wish and our prayer Uh, this is a good, very good question. Khalil and Tasha are both saying Orange Cassidy. I don't don't know if Orange Chastity is back, if he's ready. I don't know if he's ready to go. H Wardlow has been out for a while. He's America bringing back in a big way. Niggas turbo now big way, right, he's turbo. Now here's a different.
Speaker 3: To play by Peter, Guns and trick. They don't get no money for that.
Speaker 1: Let me get those How how could we have forgotten this one? By Brent Beast Morte's by creative control. Come on, come on, let's what it's right there, it's your frontal Low. You feel me your third eye is open, Brent, you feel me your third eyes. That's what I'm saying about.
Speaker 3: Tells I wanted to win, and I want to win a hog too.
Speaker 1: He probably says, well, Google translate.
Speaker 3: Him and lucasare is probably a funny ass fucking interactions. Probably like the Jada and Joe.
Speaker 1: Well, we see kill switch Lucasas in that uh in that Gauntlet match. You know what I'm saying, Trevor Lee, he's a he's a free agent. What's he doing with his.
Speaker 3: Life, complaining, I don't know, I don't be checking out would be a good little, good little surprise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Darby Allen, what what the fuck have you been?
Speaker 3: Nigga in the mountain being a mountain lion living at the Rocky for Montage.
Speaker 1: All right, whatever he said?
Speaker 4: He said, I feel like I'm the world champion, said when I climbed to the top mount ever, I felt like I was the world champion.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, all right, yeah, but you climb the mountain. What I'm saying, that's all you did.
Speaker 1: At present moment, I feel like they're gonna add at least one more team to this likely FTR. But we have the Hurt Syndicate defending the World Tag Team Championships in a three way against the Patriarchy and Jet Speed. And if we don't see kill Switch in the Gablet match, maybe we'll see him here try to help out even the odds for the Patriarchy. But I mean, let's be honest, guys, regardless of who's in this match, regardless of who they add, what they add, I think the niggas is going, you know.
Speaker 3: One leg, two leg cookout. Nigga, you are losing.
Speaker 1: Crackles, I'm going to hurt syndicate unless they have in this match. If they put str in this match, then I gotta think something different. But I'm going I'm going, yeah, yeah, yeah, hurt syndicate for the win. Gress says, we hurt people for the pen. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Right now there is eight man tag on collisions, so they're not hitting and adding anybody to the match.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's revisit this when they get to the finish.
Speaker 3: We visited this in a couple of hours.
Speaker 1: All right, cool. So the next match is also a tag team match, but this one has really high stakes. The Young Bucks versus Swerve, Strickland, and will Ospray. If Swerve and will Ospray win, the Young are no longer a W E VPS. If the Young Bucks win, then Swerve and will Ospray will not be allowed to challenge for the a W Championship one calendar year. And I'm gonna be honest with you guys. The more I think about it, the more I kind of want to see the Young Bucks win this match, and Gresh and Crash.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna make are gonna make them fight for a year so they can go for the bill.
Speaker 1: Definitely not gonna make them fight for a year. But I could see, I could see a brief feud and then I could see like I mentioned, and I don't even know if I mentioned this last week, but I could see Swerve versus Osprey in the finals of the Owen Foundation Tournament next year.
Speaker 3: But does it end on the year? Listen?
Speaker 7: The year starts Digger on the twelfth, you know what I mean. So like if the ship's gonna end, like I had to go to all of it anyways, so all it has to be at least on the thirteenth, you know what I'm saying for this ship to work, which which would be great, but if you cost me my opportunity to challenge for the world championship. And I had nothing to do with this, but we didn't talk about this shit. You just got over zealous, like nigga, we're fighting for a year.
Speaker 3: It too, I'm eligible to get a title shot to get a Nigga because this wasn't my idea.
Speaker 2: They usually have the all Lands in the same month, so if they do following a year, it'll be in July.
Speaker 8: So because the first one on the the A W Benno was in August twenty seventh, and then the second one was August twenty fifth, so that could be a possibility.
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Gil's going swear spray. Ben is going with our spray and swerve as well.
Speaker 2: Br and ugly.
Speaker 1: Bruh. It's crazy what.
Speaker 2: You changed the su you boo boo brother?
Speaker 3: She was brother and and ugly.
Speaker 1: Mash up name damn bomb.
Speaker 3: Tell me your cheesing fin.
Speaker 1: We'll fold that up right now. What do you say, don't look away now? Don't look away now?
Speaker 3: Was swebbing? Swebbing? Ugly? Huh, that's what you said, cron.
Speaker 1: Right said, I got cut from publics.
Speaker 6: Jesus.
Speaker 3: I think young Buck has the most has at least to lose. That's your safe. So I don't think they mind about losing the ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just I just imagine that this is what we're doing. I think I think that's the best way to go. They can they can tell that long term story over the over the year, and you know, really try to. I don't know that thing off, but damn isn't there a graphic for this anyways? Well, I'll try to find that. Let's go into uh the unified championship match is Kazuca Okada, the Continental champion taking on the International champion Kenny Omega. I mean, and we just combining these titles to make the unified championship. But y'all gotta y'all feel he.
Speaker 2: Said, it's gonna len is just going to continue, It's gonna be unified.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's That's what I said. My problem was, and that's what I was afraid of when they announced that there's gonna be a unified title match, because I don't think you unifying nothing for real. I think like he said, uh a press conference or in the the the the conference, I don't know, the media call or whatever when he said, uh, the champion could quite possibly carry around three championships mm hmm. And in the Continental Classic, I said, so they're gonna lose in the Continental Classic, got it?
Speaker 3: That's what.
Speaker 8: That's It was just a case in point of he just wanted to make the big match bigger, and he didn't really think about his long term.
Speaker 3: Ben thinks this is still Japan. Eh. Kenny by Penn.
Speaker 6: Believes in Okadah.
Speaker 3: Everybody believes.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, Let's be honest. At this moment in this juncture, this match, you're the.
Speaker 6: I want to hear that cry. Make you spit up blood bro. One plus to your stomach and you're dead. Niggare Like, what do you mean by.
Speaker 7: This nigga about to come out dressed like fucking Odin from the New God a ward fucking video game nigga that everybody's gonna go crazy Like ah.
Speaker 1: Okada literally told this man, maybe I'll kill you.
Speaker 4: You lose it, you can't thry the nigga life, and it let that nigga lave it, Bro, What happened.
Speaker 3: To the rest of that I love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right now, you can't even tell somebody that you kill him, right, you can't even tell somebody that, yo, yo, you should have died instead of your brother. That's crazy. What was that ship that Nikki Bella said, I wish.
Speaker 2: You had died in the Want Linda Womb.
Speaker 8: It's the delivery that took me out because she said I wish you'd die and then pulled Paul's and the womb like girl.
Speaker 4: As opposed to anywhere else that it would have just been like y'all like in the womb outside the Womb's both and not devastating like It's more devastating if you knew this person and then they died. I feel like that would add more.
Speaker 6: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I wish you or.
Speaker 1: Crazy crazy crazy?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Pulling up the next match, the aw Women's World Championship is on the line, Timeless Tony Storm versus the TBS Champion Ladies Money. This is like for all the marbles, you know what I'm saying. One of the biggest matches in a in American women's wrestling history, one of the biggest matches, and they put it on the platform of the biggest matches and women's wrestling history period because these two is smoking ship. Oh my god, And it's unfortunate that I'm making this pick, but I'm going with Tony Swarm, gizsel what you own?
Speaker 3: I got, CEO by submission pass out. I don't think Tony's gonna tap out.
Speaker 7: Think she's gonna be like, okay, because you know what I'm saying, niggas. I'm saying niggas didn't know that people could pass up from submission moves in this world.
Speaker 3: So yeah, passing out by the pain CEO, let's.
Speaker 4: Go, Yeah, Tony, I don't want to I don't want that to make this pick. I think she already got all the belts, and I think the story is like, oh, you got all.
Speaker 6: The belts, but you don't got this belt.
Speaker 3: Look at our g b e n oh, look at you.
Speaker 2: Say he's win being a roll up there?
Speaker 3: We got over here.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to make sure that Graham don't be a bad luck charm because the last time he saw her in person, she lost.
Speaker 2: And if you see person again and she.
Speaker 1: Lose, and I'm like, god damn.
Speaker 10: Again, I'll never go see this. You know what I'm saying, like, hey, you gotta do something before to something. You know what I'm saying, Like I don't know what time this match gonna go on, but I'm.
Speaker 1: Just saying, like, Mercedes, please pez. I was trying to get my Like I'm telling you, bro, like my daughter was really fucking with the wrestlers. He was fucking with it. You feel me. She was fucking with Oscar, you know what I'm saying, and all the ship. But then soon as she seen this little ship, she was like, my favorite, she's my favorite. She's my favorite. So I take her to the show, her first wrestling show, She's Sasha lose to Natalia nightheard who don't ever win nothing?
Speaker 3: You feel me?
Speaker 1: My god?
Speaker 3: Talk about that all right?
Speaker 1: I'm talking about her like that because from that moment on, she was like, you know what, I think I'm done here. I've seen what I needed to see. Dad. That's your thing.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Let me.
Speaker 1: Let me go put frozen back on you I'm talking about. I'm like, man, you just fucked up my whole way. But like I'm trying to get her in. That could have been the stamp that moment you feel me you're talking about anyways, So yeah, I want I want Mercedes to win. I want Mercedes to win. I think Tony's gonna win. That's all I say. That's all I can say.
Speaker 3: The a W.
Speaker 1: World Championship is on the line. John Moxley defends against Hangman Adam Page in a Texas death match. Then how are you feeling this match? I'm gonna let you kick it off? Where are we going with this? What's up? Talk to me? Then you're muted?
Speaker 2: My fault?
Speaker 6: You know it gotta be hang Man. It has BEng Man. Like I've already said it before. I'm tired.
Speaker 4: I'm tired of like seeing the belt carried around in the briefcase. I'm tired of like all this other shit. I think it's been too long. I think we had bro shit last week about you got to pull the trigger. You can't just keep like playing around with it and be like, oh yeah, we're gonna like I got compared this to WrestleMania thirty nine, like they like if they try to do that, I don't think you're gonna get to say the fact, I really don't.
Speaker 6: I think like now the best time for the trigger. He's had a belt too long anyway.
Speaker 4: I feel like you should have lost it at least three months ago, but like now it's perfect time put on hangman, give him a decent rain. It's trying to wrap this shit up. Bro, Ain't nobody trying to see this shit no more? Ain't nobody like at in the beginning when it was just like oh, were going around murdering niggas, it was fun.
Speaker 6: And then after like you become desensitized, like the violence.
Speaker 4: He like, now I need a story to go along with this other shit, Like it just can't be violence, violence, violence all day every day, Like I need something compelling to go along with this, and I think hang Man can elevate the title and put it back where it where it should be, honestly, And I think like he deserves the decent ring because, like I said last week, I don't feel like that first ring really did him justice to how big of a character that he is now, big of an audience like in fan base that he has behind him that first ring, I feel like they need to do him justice in this one.
Speaker 3: I don't taste to burn a nigga house down.
Speaker 7: Man, you just love I got Hangman fourteen buckshot Lariats and pinfall, Yo. Hangman is their sting. He's their prime sting in nineteen ninety seven. I don't want to call the Death Riders the fucking nWo because I would never disrespect the nWo like that.
Speaker 3: Now, the Niggas is the core nigga. The Niggas is the core.
Speaker 7: You feel me like, I think Hangman is gonna fucking be like Ben was talking about, like I'm tired of seeing the belt on this nigga. I'm tired of not seeing the belt in general nigga, So like, can we please get the belt back on TV that you guys swear that you guys care about. But I got Hangman, Like Hangman is there, the Hangman is there everything Like Hangman is everything that they wanted Kenny Omega to be.
Speaker 3: That's what I said, minus the injuries and stuff. But Hangman deserves it.
Speaker 7: I think he should win it and then like he can go into the to the new millennium of haul In pros all in and then like run the company as they see fit.
Speaker 1: So I got hang In, Gris, How are you feeling.
Speaker 8: I'm ready for them. I'm ready for the Avengers to show up to take out the Death Rise. I'm ready for a Darby cameo. I'm ready for a Stained cameo. I'm ready for.
Speaker 2: Disciples cameo. I hang Man is Jesus at this point. Bring me the Disciples, bring me everybody, Hell, bring me Zeus, bring me Hercules, bring me everybody. Just let this shit wrap up. Because I saw someone on Twitter.
Speaker 8: They was like, Yo, mos is gonna destroy Hangman and send the crowd home deflated. You want me to never go to a wrestling event again, because if I get deflated, that's all I'm gonna talk about.
Speaker 2: You don't want that, because if that's all I'm gonna talk about it. I'm like, you know what, I'm not doing this again. You're not finna put me in wrestle mainning thirty nine the game. We're not doing this again. Just pull the trigger like you don't. Sometimes predictable.
Speaker 8: It's fine, like if it's if it feels predictable to some people, that's perfectly fine. Everything don't need to be swerved. We don't need to turn this into the CW the way they used to like to swerve niggas. Just to swerve niggas, wrap this ship up.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm with you all that. I agree, man, it's time. It's time for for Hangman to be ground as champion for this time, I'm going with Hangman. So just to clarify here, I don't isn't the Texas match? Is it like the last man Standing kind of ten.
Speaker 2: Las man standing and a ko Okay, so you can choke them out, okay, But.
Speaker 1: If they allow pinfalls, then I'm gonna say pinball because damn, like this is the main event. It's like a big crowning moment.
Speaker 2: You don't think the two So yeah, it isn't paining my bad, I say pain yeah, KO.
Speaker 1: I think you're right. I think you're right though, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just the last one was was was?
Speaker 8: I think they changed the rules a lot because one time it was just counting and then a KO, and then another time it was a pinfall. So I don't know the rules per verbatim submission and last man standard.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so boom, so yeah, bring your business you feel me so like yeah, but regardless.
Speaker 2: I just pulled it up.
Speaker 8: A variant of the Last Man's Standing matches the Texas Death Match, in which a wrestling must be pinned to a three count or made to submit rendered unconscious for the referee will begin the ten count.
Speaker 1: Boom, there we go, RFA McKinnon, uh count and a surrender.
Speaker 2: So the t k O is basically the last Man's Standing rules.
Speaker 3: So that nigga get away from me. But I just got a power slam you sure, okay?
Speaker 1: Oh what was really funny to me? What's really funny to me is this whole thing about like, oh, this person went to WWE and they took a pay cut. They they they decided that.
Speaker 15: Their dream was more important and more important than than making money. They decided that a WrestleMania moment was more important than getting the bag. Dey nighted that something that they they wanted to do ever since they were a child, is more important than.
Speaker 1: The generational wealth. Right, did Darby Parker watching? Did Darby Allen just give up his dream? Did he?
Speaker 2: He did?
Speaker 1: He choose his dream of climbing Mount Everest over furthering his career and getting the bag, because this could have been Darby Allen. This has been Drby winning the championship from Moxley. And he decided he wanted to go climb up that fucking mountain. He decided he wanted to go play play. He decided he wanted to go do some some some motherfucking uh some hobby shit, some sidebar shit. He wanted to take a side mission instead of becoming legendary, instead of furthering your yo you know, talking about yo yo yo, your career and your cementing your name in the annals of the history books of professional wrestling, like I put that one cementing your name in the annals of history, Arby, this would have been that moment. You could have won the world title at a American show to date, you feel me he could have won at their biggest American show to date here in the US twenty three, twenty five. K what I'm saying people in the building, the biggest gate at this point. He could have been main eventing, could have been headlining. He could have been that guy. But he decided I'm gonna go climb this. Like, I don't know if that's gonna do anything for your stock in the world of professional wrestling, if people are gonna pay you more because you climbed the mountain. But you could have been a world champion coming out of it. But since he's not, I'm gonna leave him the funk alone. I'll see you when I see you, Darby and yeah, but hang man, gotta be you, gotta be that.
Speaker 2: Tony Kahn just added ft y'all versus uh those eighties wrestlers tag team for the zero Hour Outrunners.
Speaker 3: Your Hour.
Speaker 2: I forgot the name literally split from my brain for like a split second, so that eighties.
Speaker 3: Your brain. The niggas about to lose.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 16: Christian with his creative control, really really made a domino effect here by saying, Yo, I'm gonna just kick it over here with my fake son and you feel me in my little click over here, Edge Cope, I love you, my boy.
Speaker 3: You can wait.
Speaker 1: F TR, y'all can wait. Edge, not even on the fucking show. He put f TR on pre show. Oh my god, it's a radiar super cope.
Speaker 2: All right, that's funny. They had a big heel turn and they're on the pre show. That is cool, interesting, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, that is a w all in. That's our predictions, that's our picks, that's our preview. What do y'all got before we go anything? Y'all want to get into anything. Y'all want to say anything. Y'all want to make sure that we hit any.
Speaker 7: I'm saying, if you want to sign Darby Nigga and then his fucking dream was to climb Mount Everest, I want to sign him in the first.
Speaker 3: Place, that's on you.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say that much. I would I said it exactly.
Speaker 6: I don't think.
Speaker 2: Well, whish is the red velvet? She just she's injured.
Speaker 1: Yes, shout the red velvet. There will be an interim r OH TV champion in the meantime, in between time, while she gets well, while she recovers, Athena will be defending against Stundbosa. The r OH Women's World Championship at Supercard of Honor, and then Bandido is facing off against the Keshta for the r A title as well. So there's there's couple of matches. Oh, the Sons of Texas Dustin and they're defending against the Infantry. And if there's any title change that I want to see this weekend, more than anything, it's the Infantry between the r OH tag team champions. I want to see the Infantry win them titles.
Speaker 6: Its Sons of Texas their name, Yes, yeah, I would just that bro. That sound like some proud boys ship. I'm not gonna lie to you. That sounds like ship. Like you heard somebody say, hey.
Speaker 4: Man, uh, the Sons of Texas are doing like a counter old test down there and like downtown.
Speaker 6: You wouldn't go.
Speaker 4: You'd be like, hey, the sons of Taxes down there? Oh, I know that ship about it the wild you know, I'm just going, I ain't going down that way.
Speaker 3: It's just like, ah, like a Confederate flag with a black background, yeah, tex bro with a cowboy helmet.
Speaker 1: There are very very fine people on both sides.
Speaker 3: Very people, you know what I'm saying, including Dustin.
Speaker 1: I don't like that guy anyway. But oh, hey, breaking news, not really breaking news, but I'll throw this out there before we go. Uh, hero, he's in Honda Street Fighter.
Speaker 3: Oh that niggas like ray lewis perfect elbow.
Speaker 1: Injury or whatever. But you know what I'm saying, he's finna. He's finna be a part of that movie I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: So use other hand, my other hand. You know what I'm saying. My elbow hurt. You know what I'm saying, because I gotta use this one. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: All right, man, let's get the fuck up out of here. I gotta like packing, but I've gotta throw some shit in his bag and like just finalize everything. Hey, it is what it is. We appreciate you all for tapping in. Please stay tapped in, stay tuned, and stay dangerous. We'll be back next week. We'll talk about the experience from all in this, that and the third out. If anybody is able to dethrone Bend from the public in at Me number one and if not, you know what I'm saying. Let my man continue on on his mission until we get to summers. But I go by the name, Oh my God, Graham, Please please please make sure you follow the team. Make sure you follow the squadron at publican and me all social media platforms. You I'm talking about, but oh me directly at Oh my god, Graham everywhere like air be me there, don't meet me there. Kujo doesn't have a catch first, Gisel, Please.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a bike.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying. Follow me at Yeah, that's me yet underscored. That's underscored me with two e's with three e's on I g You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Catch. I'm saying that might be some postows happening, might not be you know what I'm saying. It depends on how work goes. But you know, I mean follow the gang like you said, then, Champion.
Speaker 4: You can follow Twitter's weing, TikTok at unscored underscore.
Speaker 6: The Champion commands it.
Speaker 4: Hyah like yo, check in, check out like super Man.
Speaker 6: Y'all see the y'all see the rock from Sporting DC is bag bro.
Speaker 2: I just say, thot stars, I need to go see that sometime.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Palls truly had his grash. He always grash everywhere else. Gresh on lease pot every Tuesday, celebrating six years on Tuesday.
Speaker 8: So that'll be a fun show to kick it. Uh, And it's approprop because it's fall out from all in. So hey, whatever we don't talk about here, we talked abright over there and vice versa.
Speaker 2: But the vibe remains the same cause we all family.
Speaker 1: You yes or yes, sir, Yes or yes sir right there too. Okay, okay, okay, all right, man, But hey, y'all do y'all thing we're gonna do ours. We'll see y'all next week. Until then, take care of yourselves and each other.
Speaker 2: Some of you're gonna go home tonight and feel like you've been robbed.
Speaker 3: Some of you made it rob some of you don't belong in the category.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no no. I would say no. When I get nervous, I tell the truth. Mm hm