Speaker 1: If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order. Hello friends, I am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent media Token is a cryptocurrency on the Salana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized through a network of media partners of which you, yourself can become a part of. Independent media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world join the movement. Today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using Phantom Wallet or the Solana wallet of your choice, where you can easily swap your Solana for IMT. Grab some IMT today and remember to always know your team. To learn more, visit independentmediatoken dot com or use the link right in the description. Today, I want to welcome back to the show Raven Keefer. He is a researcher, host of No Apology podcast, and former contributor to both Wikipedia and Indie Media at their start. He is an expose a writer from the mid nineteen eighties through today. He currently has twenty three books in print and has been a lifetime researcher that contributes to numerous content creators and independent reporters. Raven, welcome back. How you doing?
Speaker 2: I am doing well. How you been Chris?
Speaker 1: I can't complain, man, It's been an interesting year last year. I'm looking forward to an incredible the year this year. No matter what our dystopian reality throws at us, it's gonna be a good time either way. I'm gonna laugh my way through it. But we've got so much unfolding in our current reality. From Epstein List being released to mall aliens. We're also gonna get into some AI and technological horrors that we were warned about decades ago. Lots of stuff going on, to get into some fun rabbit holes before we do, just remind the audience a little bit about yourself and your content.
Speaker 2: Well, folks, I am a heavy duty researcher, and my content covers everything from cryptids to the dystopian new world order that they're wanting to create. I do esoteric and occult studies primarily, but when you start doing that, then you get into their symbology and their historical content, which tells you where they're wanting to go tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right on. Well, let's start with going down the list of things that I just mentioned. I just want to briefly get your thoughts on the release of the Epstein List. It's not one of the biggest stories that I've been following, although I think it is very important information that's coming out. Whether it's limited hangouts, false information, or what I am not sure. We can never really tell in our modern reality. But what do you think about what's happening there?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, the funny thing with me in the Epstein List is I recall having seen a very good list almost two years ago. So a lot of people are like, oh, the Epstein list is being released from the judge. But the thing about it is is, did we not see a list of his flight logs like two two and a half years ago in the middle of the COVID. I mean, you know, that's how we knew that Tom Hanks, now you know, I'll name him. I don't care Tom Hanks, Bill Gates, all the Clinton twenty six times. That's how we already knew that they had flown on the leadally expressed. I mean, we knew that he had suck this down at his island from like M I T and Stanford and I mean Southern SoCal. We already knew all this. So you know, I'm calling this one of those red herrings. It's a real thing. So it's not a typical red herring, but it's a distraction from something else. You know, we already knew. We already had the flight logs. We already knew who had been down there. You know, several we had. We We've been picking on those actors and Bill Clinton for years now, you know, So you know, Ricky, what was it Ricky Gervais when he did the opener for the Award show that was, you know, people want to but yeah, we've we've known this for a while, so I'm trying to figure out why they're making such a big deal about it in the media. They have to be trying to distract us from something else.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, one hundred percent. What are your thoughts on the political theater that we could be subjected to this year with our upcoming presidential election and the muppets and puppets involved there.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I always think of there was a song that Genesis did years ago. It was called Land of Illusion. If you haven't seen the video, you might want to, because Okay, we've got all these new people coming out, Like we got Haley Nikki Hayley has the Anti Defamation League and the ai p I PC. Their hand is so far up her that you can see their fingers coming out her mouth. And then you got Bobby Kennedy. Now I like a lot of stuff that he says, I really do. I like the fact that he goes after the pharmaceutical agencies and he's been trying to defend kids all these years. I really do. But at the same time, you don't get into that field unless you've already been pre screened, pre approved, and pre programmed. So, you know, the illusion is that voting makes a difference. And I can't remember who said it, but I'll say the quote, if voting made difference, it would be illegal. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've got plenty of very close friends and colleagues that are still under the possible illusion that Donald Trump is some sort of savior and he is going to lead us to the proverbial promise land when it comes to our current dystopian situation, which I honestly I know in my gut that there are no saviors. There's not going to be anyone that will come along and save us. That is all up to us. But to me, that's all theater. It's all to get us divided as far apart as possible and hating each other as much as possible. What do you see going on with that?
Speaker 2: Well, you know the thing that I see, and folks, don't don't get angry here. We have had a corporation, and this is part of the stuff that I cover in my podcasts. We've had a corporation running the United States since the Compromise of eighteen seventy corporation is a subcorporation of the Bank of London. It doesn't matter who you put in office. It doesn't matter who you put in your state capital, because your state capital is a sub corporation of the corporation in Washington, DC. That's the reason why they have codes, statutes, rules, regulations, and prohibitions that they have to have you sign a contract to agree to. That's what your driver's license and your voter registration is. Your voter registration is like owing a stock in a company. When you sign your voters registration, you are proxying your vote to whoever goes there for the corporation, not for you. And the problem that people have is they still have this illusion that we're living in a republic. Well, the first thing they did was they turned it into a democracy. Then they turned it into a corporate democracy, which means it has nothing to do with the people. So if you want to vote and make a difference, you can do it in your city. Maybe you could do it in your county. Maybe if you're overseas, you might be able to do it in your little region or your little municipality. But as far as changing the regional you know, like provincial or state or federal. Those are corporations that are owned by banks and that they're not representing you haven't been for hundreds of years in some countries. So you know, let's talk realistically here. And if y'all didn't hear that, it's called the Compromise of eighteen seventy. They moved from Philadelphia to a place called Washington, d c. Which is a one of the three Trilateral Cities. Has nothing to do with the United States. Well, it has nothing to do with the Republic of the United States.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on a daily basis, I am still getting messages and emails from from individuals and folks that still are under the belief that there are a group of white hats, very power white hats that are innocence pulling the strings against the dark cabal. And we're still waiting on these arrests. We're still waiting on all this to unfold where they take back over the system and drain the swamp. And this has been going on for how many years now. I'm sorry, folks, I can't just go along with this and wait for someone to come along and save us that's never going to come and this seems to be a perpetual agenda, and I'm just very frustrated that folks that I thought were very intelligent are still falling for this kind of quanon psychological operation going on. No matter how much I'd love for all of that to be true, I just can't go along with it because we've been duped so many times before.
Speaker 2: Well you know, for years now, folks, I don't lie to people. I'm going to tell you what I know, which probably I shouldn't, but I'm going to anyway. Since the onset nineteen forty seven fifty one, somewhere in there after World War Two, when the CIA was created, the Navy Intelligence, the United States Navy Intelligence was the intelligence branch of the United States during World War two world War One, the United States Navy has always been the intelligence unit in the United States. Well, when they created the CIA, that really ticked off the Navy, and there has been an ongoing war between the Naziss and Galen's bunch that came over here and created the CIA. If you don't know who Galen is, you need to look him up. It's Gha L. E. N. But anyway, and the Gladioli group there has been a war between them and naval intelligence right up until and folks, listen to me, right up until we saw the purge of the naval commanders, and it was a commanders, admirals, a lot of the chiefs and master chiefs. They purged the Navy, just like they purged the Air Force under Clinton, and more so under Obama and Bush too. You know, during the World War, during his build up to the Iraq War, they purged the Air Force and the Navy of all these master chiefs and chiefs, commanders, et cetera, et cetera, and what happened. And in the you know, Air Force, obviously it would be master sergeant and you know. But anyway, the whole point is we had a war for a long time between the CIA and the two intelligence branches. But after that purge under Clinton, Obama and Bush, I don't see that we have white hats anymore.
Speaker 3: Y'all.
Speaker 2: The white hats are people like Chris and myself adapt twenty thirty and all of our guests that we have, those are the white hats because we're trying to tell you what's going on, to wake you up so you'll do something, because nobody's gonna do anything for you.
Speaker 1: I get the sense that we're only a couple of false flags staged events away from another global war. With everything that's happening in Israel with Palestine, it seems like there is just one small push away from getting us into a global conflict. And it's not that the people want it. It's that both sides of our political spectrum have a hard on for war right now and are drooling to destroy Palestine. So it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I'm not allowed to say genocide, but I'm going to say it again. Genocide, folks. I am shocked. You know, there's a system of there's this system of conformity, and that's part of the podcast that I'm working on now, Chris. There's a system of conformity that its absurdity is what it's called. That when you get into absurd absurdity, what happens is is things are so ridiculous and so ludicrous and so nonsensical illogical that it used to shock people out of silence. I mean, if you look at the Vietnam War, they thought they had everything sewn up so tight, and something in the surface of the population of the United States went off and the protests started, and it may have been it may have been the poor kid that got killed at the university. And shame on me for not being to remember the campus. But here's the thing. Something usual is able to shock the population out of silence and out of non inaction. Think about the Wall Street Think about this, the Wall Street set in at Wall Street, right or camping at Wall Street. They had the right target, but then they got diverted. Right today we have an actual genocide of two and a half million people, and about fifty to sixty percent of the population is under the age of sixteen. You would think that every Christian, every Muslim, every real Catholic, not the clergy. The clergy and the lady are two different groups. The clergy are the bankers and the Jesuits and all the nasty people in the Catholic church. The laity are the people who you know, sincerely believe what they're hearing. You would think every group would be standing up and screaming this stops now, But they're just setting by, playing their video games and drinking their beer. I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're in a realm of distractions right now. There's so much theater going on around us. And this leads me to what I want to get into next. The latest current event spectacle that occurred at a mall in Miami. Some are saying it was a eight foot tall alien invasion. The police officials are saying that it was a fight that broke out with guns and fireworks and all kinds of craziness. But they sure did have almost what every police officer in Miami that was sixty to that mall.
Speaker 2: They had sixty. They had sixty on hands.
Speaker 1: That's a lot. That's a lot.
Speaker 2: That's a lot. Well, what do you think about it?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 2: I didn't I have not been able to get folks. I'm honest. I have not been able to get ahold of the nine to one to one call. All right, that I haven't been able to do. But here's what I have been able to do. I know sheriff and I know a few people. What happened was is they had New Year's Eve, right, people like to set off fireworks on New Year's Eve. So what happened was is you had a bunch of teenagers. They had nothing to do. They went down to the open market. Now what it is is we called an outdoor mall. They called a marketplace. It depends on what country you're in or where you live. That's a Hispanic district. So what it is is it's a mall that all the entrances are outside. Why because Miami's a beautiful place to be. So what it is is the kids were down here at this open marketplace, and you know, kids are kids. They had fireworks left over from the night before, they decided to start setting them off. Apparently a taxi cab driver got upset because of the crowd and what they were doing. His car was broken into, he was beat up. The police were called because of the fireworks, all right, but they had the impression that apparently whoever made the call gave him the impression that it was shots fired. So you got shots fired at an open marketplace with a lot of people there shopping. Sixty police are going to roll in. Yeah, it's it's just the way it is now, as far as you're eight foot tall, alien, if you actually look at that footage, it's three people, three people. Yeah, it's three people walking side by side on a flat surface with a couple of stairs up to that little fountain. Yeah, all right, So don't buy into the crap you have to look at it with your own eyes, and immediate reports are not what you need to think about it is. The immediate reports were that fireworks were set off, there was a conflict between individuals, and the police were called because they thought it was shots fired. That was the original report. A couple of days later, the guy comes out with this really highly edited and blurred footage and says it was an eight foot alien.
Speaker 1: This makes me wonder if this is just all independent goofballs that are trying to get attention and trying to cause confusion and make a joke out of things, or if there is a level of organization and deception behind some of these alien stories these that are coming out.
Speaker 2: One, the one in Peru is very very different. Do you remember what was that? About three or four months ago they had the story about the they call it the face blur or the face skinner. Excuse me, the face skinner. Yeah. The tribe down there in.
Speaker 1: Remind us a little bit about what that was about.
Speaker 2: All right, So what happened was is they have been harassed by something that would remind you of the Giver. Now, if you've never seen the Guiver, it's a suit that goes over the top of the body and bonds with it. All right, The descriptions that they give of these things remind me of the old show called Guiver. There was a cartoon series that was like anime and then there was actually a live action version that they made and I'm old you all this goes back to the early nineties. But anyway, so what's happened is they've been been attacked multiple times. The one that we heard about was the latest in the and it got huge coverage, But they have been attacked multiple times over twelve years now. And these things seem to have something on their feet and something that goes through the bocular suit that allows them to hover. Now, people say, well, in now, wait a second, folks, we had technology that you could put on your body that you can still walk through a thirty six inch doorway and you can fly. Now, you couldn't fly like Superman, but you could if you had control of the suit that you were wearing, the exoskeleton, you could fly vertically so that you're standing and all you had to do is lean forward just a little bit to go forward, okay, or tip your feet down. This technology we've had since the nineties. Now, an exo suit, an exoskeleton, I can tell you right now. In nineteen eighty eight, they had an exoskeleton that you could get yourself into that was like what Ripley used in Aliens to move freight. Now, it was a big, bulky, heavy thing. It had to be plugged into a huge cable overhead. But you could move freight with that thing with one person all day long, and stuff that was heavier than a forklift could move, you know, a regular forklift. So to think that this technology is not available is kind of self deceptive. But now these things down there in Peru have been going on for over a decade. This is the most advanced description that I have heard from the tribe. They actually shot this thing with a shotgun and then it couldn't get off the ground. They interrupted the airflow from the suit somehow or the power. But I'm telling y'all, they're wearing some kind of body armor and they' this. They've got these advanced hovering systems in that suit that they're wearing. You can find footage they had platforms that you could stand on and hover and fly long distances way back in the nineteen sixties.
Speaker 1: Now, when you say they, do you think that this is some sort of black ops military operation. I'm sure you're familiar with the book Camellio by Robert Guffey. Could we be witnessing some of this exotic technology being tested in different regions.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I would say that it's corporate not you know, think about RoboCop. RoboCop the corporations had the technology the case. Corporations had the terrorists, not the people. Right. So here's the thing. There are resources in that area that are protected because the natives live there. If you can get the natives out of there, or if you can cause an issue where the state has to take over the area because they're in danger, now you can get your corporations in there to get the resources. Right.
Speaker 1: The more deception that comes about surrounding UFOs and extraterrestrials, not only from our media and sectors of our government, but independent companies that are been working on this stuff for a while testing this up, it makes me wonder how much of the phenomena is even genuine anymore. Have we completely hijacked this UFO realm and made it our own and every almost everything we're seeing is just our toys flying around out there.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I have to go back to we have to go back to the oldest groups. I would say that if it has wings and it has vertical stabilizers on it or landing year, it's probably ours. If it is oval or odd shaped and does not have what you would call a lift wing on it, that's obvious, then I would say it's probably not ours. But the difference would be a gravitational flight versus you know, actually using aerial or you know, aviation is what it would be if you have wings and lyft. But uh, folks, we got the f h let's see what is it. Oh, it's about to get loud for a second, guys, but we got to we get the forty one phantoms right, and then we got the f forty three phantoms. Those are drones that the Navy flies. If people have never seen those, they look like something out of Battle Started Galactico. But uh, you know, is it ours? Is it theirs? You know, these things have been seen for centuries. I mean, we've got stories about them that go all the way back to ancient you know, India in the Vedic and uh uh, the Hindu literature. So it's obviously been around for a long time. We have stories from from China, we have stories from South and North America. So I think what they're trying to do is they're trying to use their technology to hide jaz real history.
Speaker 1: It's just seemingly going to lead up to something. Either they're going to roll out this tech for purposes of war and conflict.
Speaker 2: He said it right in front of the United Nations. It's a shame that we don't have an enemy from somewhere else that forces us to unite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it definitely seems to be something that's unfolding now, and I think that there are there, man, there's plenty of things that we need to be taking a close look at that's unfolding very rapidly right now, especially with our technology. And you have been doing some deep dives into AI where this is going, some of our new technological controllers that may be popping up, digital global ID things like that. What have you been looking into.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, the never fails. The second one's coming by now, and that's the way down at the bottom of the hill. That's how loud it is when it goes up there without any leaves in the trees.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 2: So, I don't know if y'all can hear it. We actually have a road tree that has one of them blowers that goes down on the main roads and blows all the leaves and stuff off the roads.
Speaker 1: Oh, I guess it.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if y'all can hear it or not. I hope not too bad. But see, the thing about it is a lot of people are looking at the system in China, and people need to understand the system that's in place in China is the system that they want to install globally through the United Nations Digital ID. Right, it's a global digital ID system. You can look it up yourself. Everybody's trying to blame it on Bill Gates because he keeps saying that we need this digital ID, and the w EF keeps saying that we need this digital ID. What people need to understand is this is part of the United Nations. And I've always I've tried to do this for a lot of years now to point out that the WEF and Davos and Builderberg might be where they make their plans, and they might be the theatrical players that are out on the stage that you can see. But the United Nations installed sustainable development plans as far back as nineteen seventy two. Those sustainable development plans have led to twenty thirty and twenty fifty and twenty sixty five the agendas. So to try to blame the wef or Bill Gates for something that the United Nations has had written in text. Do you remember the United Nations as Rocketfeller and Rothschild y'all for those who have been written down since the nineteen seventies. Bill Gates is irrelevant. He's just somebody out there distracting you from the treaties that the United Nations are getting countries to sign on to. You know, very good example is this Pandemic Treaty ohmike. And they're hitting you on both sides. So like the Corporation in Washington, d C. Is trying to get emergency powers passed their individual states within the United States and individual provinces within other countries. They're trying to pass the same thing as the Pandemic Treaty while you're watching the Pandemic Treaty and not watching them. So we're getting it from We're getting it from three sides. We're getting it from the United Nations. We're getting it from the WHO, which is actually part of the United Nations, and then we're getting it from our own governments. It doesn't matter what country you're in. But the idea is to sign everybody on to the global totalitarian system so that you have a global identification.
Speaker 1: Would it really matter if no one truly signed onto this or desired this, It would just have to be that they told us that they did that. They told us everyone's down for it. We're just we're going forward. We would have no way of knowing otherwise.
Speaker 2: We have several countries that have said no, we're not going to sign the treaty, but at the same time their own country is passing leglation and it's parliament. That's just as bad. Yeah, you know, emergency powers. There have been a lot of people through the years that have absolutely said the exact same thing. I'm about to what government given in itself emergency powers, are ever going to get rid of them or give them up? They're not going to so this global digital id system. You know, they're trying to tie it to the pandemic, to illness, to vaccine passports. You know, a vaccine passport or a digital ID is not a ID or a passport. It is a movement license. I'm gonna use a quote, quote from a guy that's with me every every Tuesday, I do a show it's called Tuesdays with Patrick. It's a movement license. It's restrictions, prohibition to your freedoms. And that's what they want. That's what the fifteen minute cities are about.
Speaker 1: We can already see all this slowly creeping in. As far as what is the mechanism behind all this is going to be obviously AI controlled. It's going to be technology that processes all the data and implements whatever restrictions are policies that are going to be rolled out because of this. But AI already has completely, i believe, killed our ability to do any research online or find anything of worth any type of substance, just by doing basic research anymore, especially if you're going to be using one of the mainstream search engines, it's really going to come up with approved information. And this is the beginning of cutting everybody off from very important information that could save lives or lead us in a certain direction. How far has it already gone? How much are we already being cut off from?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man, you know it's called it. If folks aren't familiar with it, I bet you are, it's called siloing. What happens is each individual, based on your search parameters, you get siloed. Now, if you're not familiar with agricultural systems, a silo is where you dump the grain inside of a container and it stays there to be dried, to be turned, to be rotated, whatever. And what they're doing is or they put nuclear weapons in silos. You know, they put it inside of a can and seal it. Right, They literally put it inside of a can and seal it. And that's what they're doing to people right now using algorithms. Now, you got to understand there's a difference between algorithms and AI. A lot of people would like you to believe that AI has gotten to the point now where it can talk to you. No, it can't. It can have a conversation with you using very very acute linguistics, and it's getting better, all right. The Google system did something really creepy, so I haven't been able to get any other information on it, but it did so something so creepy that they fired the administrator of it and they got rid of their ethics people. It was actually doing something linguistically that they didn't expect it to do. And that's going to be the catch. Right now. We've got chat, dB, GBT, and we got all these other AI conversational things out there, but that's they're using it to learn. It's not AI yet. They're using the systems and you, as a user, are teaching it. But at the same time you have siloed people even within the chats, within these AI conversation things, they're siloing your search. So if I use my search engine and you use the same search engine that I do, we're going to get too completely separate results. I know about parasites and parasitics, and I know about the National Institutes of Health locations and sites and things like that for stuff that I research. So if I put in my search engine that I'm looking for something, let's say parasitic, and I want to know the chemical composition of a parasite's effective chemical, the one that makes you sick, it's going to give me the information. You all are going to get articles that most people who do the search are going to get articles from mainstream media talking about a parasite outbreak somewhere you're being siloed based on your own search. If all you do is is search TikTok for sexy videos of people dancing, that's what you're going to get, right. Yeah, So that is the algorithms working against you.
Speaker 1: But it's anything that seems like that has a limited life left that pretty soon the entire Internet will be dead in a sense that it won't allow independent forms of information or researching it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh no, oh no, they're killing it. They're killing it quick. Very good example is we talk about suppression, you know, and I'll talk about twigs. Twigs and Facebook are terrible, you know, fraud Book and Twigs, they are terrible about suppression. So if you put something up on fraud book that they don't like, you're gone. Same thing with bootube, bootube, Instagram. Uh, TikTok's getting that way now. If you put something they don't like up, you're gone. And I've had like.
Speaker 1: Four community violations on TikTok in the past couple of weeks. I don't know how. I'm still not hard.
Speaker 2: It's not hard, you know. I got I got put off a bootube for a joke. Yeah, So it was just a joke. It was one of my laugh podcasts, and I said, well, you know, if one mask isn't working working very well, put five on and maybe you'll suffocate or you get enough lack of oxygen that you'll start thinking clearly. And that's what got me put off a buotu a joke in my podcast. But here's the thing, folks, what's happening right now is we're getting what we call suppression. First of all, anything that you put up that they don't like, and their statement is is if it goes against the World Health Organization, the United Nations are authorized an authorized source, we can delete you like the voice, But it doesn't mean that it's untrue. That's the problem. It didn't say anything about untrue. It says against their narratives. So if it's against their narratives, you're gone. But the other problem that we have is suppression. So like I put something up, Chris has followed me on whatever platform. Okay, I put something up. He never sees it, or he sees it, likes it and shares it, and I never see that he liked it or shared it. So that's the kind of suppression that we're getting right now. And it's part of that demoralization that's going on. They want to demoralize the people who are still dissenting and trying to fight. So what they are doing is they are suppressing all suppressing all of our stuff. They're suppressing us on the search engines, they're suppressing our podcasts, they're suppressing they're even putting stuff up like now to get onto certain people's videos. This could be dangerous.
Speaker 1: Well, not only that, but they're also propping up people or directly inserting people that are putting out ridiculously bad information with little sprinkles of truth in it so that people will pay attention to it. But overall the information is bad, it's leading people down the wrong directions, and it is perpetuating our label of crazy conspiracy theorists and even domestic terrorists at time, if the person puts out quote unquote dangerous enough information, so we've got that on top of everything else.
Speaker 2: You were saying, well, yeah, and the other thing that you have to do as an individual, If somebody just appears and they have a five thousand dollars studio and ten thousand dollars worth of audio video equipment, I would say that they're not an independent researcher. I mean, there are a couple of them that have some good you know, like you know, there are a couple of them who were already wealthy and got pod because of what happened over the last few years, and they had the money to do something like that. But still if they're still part of the system, you have to wonder. I mean, there's just but yeah, there's a lot of people out there right now who are supposed to be alternative media or you know, like us, the alternative researchers and presenters, and they do that, they'll give you a little bit of truth, but the rest of it is this total horse shape and and you know, good, you know good example is everything that's coming out about the injection injections. I mean, we've we've got the low birth rates, We've got the miscarriages, we got the deaths of efforts before they're a year old. We've got the sterilization of men and women.
Speaker 1: I've heard numbers up to like almost twenty million possibly have died already from this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, now, folks, the twenty million that are already dead, those are the people who died within about a week of getting the shot. They're not counting the people who have died from cancer, liver failure, kidney failure, upper respiratory disease they couldn't get rid of because they have no immune system. They're not talking about all those people. They're just talking about the ones that had a anaphylaxis reaction within the first seven days and died from the injection. Those are the seventeen to twenty million. The fact of the matter is is globally they're saying that about five point three billion people were injected. I think that numbers high, but you think about this five point three billion, and there is a complete list of effects that this thing has. But the number one that you have to worry about is the acquired immune deficiency the vaccine itself or the immune dependent enhancement which makes you more susceptible the upper respiratory diseases. So either one of those things makes your risk much much higher. And then when you throw in the myocarditis and the risk for encephalitis and mylitis. You know, the myolitis won't kill you, but it'll give you well, it can kill you eventually, but the myelitis will make you feel like you have neurologia is what they call it, but it's actually myelitis inflammation to the lightning around your nerves. But the problem that we have is is people they're being gaslighted. See there's that demoralization thing again. They're being gaslighted. We know that in mortality before a year old. We know the miscarriages, we know the sterilization, we know the evades vaccine induced AIDS because there's HIV in the vaccines, you are, it's the HIV pro teens that create aids. Age is the syndrome. HIV is the cause y'at to look up who has a patent for HIV? Excuse me all, But here's the thing. We know that everybody who's been injected is dying at some rate of speed. We don't know how fast because we don't know how many injections they got, and we don't know what the percentage of the contents. It was such a scrambled I can make scrambled eggs and throw a little bit of paprika on it and just throw it around in the pan, and I'll have a better mix than they did in their injections.
Speaker 1: I do not watch much TV at all anymore, and if it is, it'll be on a streaming service. I might watch a new movie that comes out or a series that looks interesting, but not much at all. But I've noticed I still have the the ad based streaming services sums that I don't pay the monthly subscription for. And I've noticed that every ad, almost every ad, i'd say about ninety percent at least, are pharmaceutical ads. And they have different medicines for COVID now different vaccines for COVID. But not only that, they have a vaccine for every damn thing you could think of. You get a pimple on your nose, and there's a vaccine for that, and then you wait and listen for the side effects.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, did lord? The side effects are terrible, y'all. But here's the other thing that's interesting. Don't you find it interesting that Pfizer bought a company that had produced medication for myocarditis to help reduce the inflammation. Right now, it doesn't cure you. It just helps reduce the inflammation so you might live along a little bit longer with the myocardis making it so you can't do much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 2: Well, and you know the gas lighting is terrible because we know the effects on miscarriages and infant mortality before the age of one. And at the same time, the FDA and the CDC come out and say, hey, pregnant women, get your shots because it's good for you and the baby. You talk about, you know, frustrating. And then then you have the community notes on TWIGS and I don't know who's running it. It seems like it is a government agency that is all the community notes because everything they put up there, the CDC and FDA bs and w h O b s and it's just frustrating because no matter how much proof you submit that what they have said is completely irrelevant and wrong, they won't take the community note off of a post. So so you talk about the ultimate and gaslighting. We know what's actually going on with people's health and deaths, and at the same time they're promoting these you know, RSV, HPV and COVID shots like like you know, it's a root beer float.
Speaker 1: Yes, man, it's absolutely insane. Now, I want to go back to the technological aspects we're looking at for the future, and you've been doing some research into the facial recognition software and how they're using social phones to track people. Tell us a little bit about that.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of people think that it is strictly facial recognition. Now that is true. If your face is right up there by the camera or they can focus in on you, they can do facial recognition, all right. But the problem is is the algorithms and the database would be so huge that it's very, very difficult. What people miss out on is China already has a national ID, all right, and it is digital. It's a digital national ID. Plus you are required to carry a cell phone. What they are doing is they are using their five G networks, the Hawaii network in China, in those areas that are locked in to the dystopian hell of facial recognition and social credit scores, they are using the cell phone plus the digital ID to track you. Now, once they lock onto that signal, if you're somebody that they want to look at, they will make sure that your face matches that ID when you go through the next checkpoint. All right. But the thing about it is they're using the digital IDA and the cell phones to track the Chinese people. When that number pops up on the screen, it is their mac address, all right, not their name. Now, that if you and me were working at that system and it popped up and it had a red box around it, we would pull it up and then we would of course have their face and their name and everything else. That's like law enforcement can do. But the thing about it this is people are the facial recognition is technology is there, but it has to be matched to an image that they already have in their database. And it's getting much much faster at doing it. But that's not what they're doing. They're using the digital ID and the cell phone to track their people. And if you guys, all people think that China is terrible, States right now has more cameras, more cameras in populated areas than China does, box stores, malls, schools. A drive down the road and look at at the posts with the light lamp posts on the side of the road, you'll see cameras and five G hanging there. The United States right now is getting just as bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very concerning where our overall technology is headed. Nothing is for our benefit anymore, especially anything technological. It's all being used to track us, identify us, keep us in this new system, this slave system that we've been preparing to be in for a very long time. It's altering our younger generations to an extremely detrimental rate. And I don't see how, even if in the next few years we reject a lot of this dystopian technology coming out, how we can reverse the damage that's already been done for the younger generations.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I've been trying to figure out what we have such violence going on, you know, between the races, and I looked, and folks came out at me if you want. But a lot of stuff coming out on TikTok. First of all, it's fake, but it is designed to create racial division. Yes, and these are paid performers. They work for the CAA. If you don't know what the c AA is, you need to look it up. I'm not gonna have them coming up in their white vans and hauling me off. But we have marketing agencies that pay these people to perform. They are paid actors. Very good example is there was one that came out that was filmed really weird, where there's like forty people chasing a white kid down the street beating him. Find out that was financed and then people were paid actors from an agency in Canada. Man, it wasn't even real. So you have to be careful because the only way that that corporation can put us in escape from New York and escape from LA. The only way that they can create that dystopian hell is if they can divide you enough that you will fight yourselves. They won't come out and fight. The United States has four hundred and forty million guns. They are not coming in here, and those are the ones they know about. I'm not talking about the kangs in New York and LA and Chicago, Oakland, Miami. These are just the guns they know about. Four hundred and forty million firearms in the United States. They are not going to invade here. They are not going to put the military on the streets. They're not going to do a mass round up because they know better. But if they can get black people and Hispanic people in Korean people and Chinese people, Native Americans and white people to fight each other, they don't have to come in here with the military. They just wait. They just wait for coming and do cleanup afterwards. And that's what they're pushing for.
Speaker 1: They've been heavily stoking this civil war turnout for a very long time. Through our predictive programming the media. This new movie that came out, Leave the World Behind, which could the Obama's produced.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well, the other one that they did is the Civil War where California and Texas tea I left. I'm like, I'm not even gonna watch it. The whole idea of California and Texas being on the same team, that ain't happening, y'all. I've been to Texas, I've been to California. They now maybe way up north in the northern Mountain area of California, they might help Texas, but Texas is not gonna the rest of California. Now different, two different. But yeah, I mean well, and if you think about it, the way that they're doing it socially right now, they've used BLM, the Bolshevik Liberation Movement. You all African Americans need to understand history. That woman wrote a document that was compared to the red pamphlet from MAO and the Marxist doctrine. Okay, so, Bolshevik Liberation Movement b l M. If you're an African American and you're supporting I don't care how you are, folks. If you're African American and you're supporting BLM, you're supporting communist takeover the United States. They're doing the same thing that was done by the bolsheviksen by the Maoists regime. They went in and they burnt communities to fire them up and get them upset because the government wasn't helping. And when the government didn't help, the Bolsheviks walked in and said we'll take care of this for you, and they ended up with Communist Russia. The same thing with the Red Army in China. Oh, the locals aren't taking care of this for you, fine, we'll come in here and take care of it with our armbands. Next thing you knew, people were being shot in the back of the head in the middle of the streets. They can't quite get by with that here. Because I honestly still think the Americans would wake up. You know, we're kind of like brothers and sisters that fight all the time. We will beat the living shit out of each other. But if somebody came in and tried to start a fight with us, all of a sudden, all the brothers and sisters turn around and say, this is our fight, y'all, stay out of it. So that's the reason why they won't invade. They still have this, and I hope it's still true that the people in this country will would amass to repel and attack rather than kill each other. Now, we might go back to beating, We might go back to beating the hell out of each other after the enemy's been repelled. But the problem they don't understand is the enemies already within the gates. Yeah, you know, financially, the enemies have been within the gates since eighteen seventy. Socio politically, the enemy has been in the gates since nineteen thirteen.
Speaker 1: Now, I want to go back to something you were saying about how these events are being staged and they're paid actors involved. This is extremely dangerous and I've noticed this more and more as time goes on, that not only is there a level of organization behind some of these productions, but there is individual groups that are attempting to recreate this just to either fan the flames or get their own notoriety or stir their own type of shit. But this is very dangerous. This is occurring on many levels.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, you have the organizational you have the organizational videos that are being made I just talked about the kid being chased down the street. There was one made that was supposed to be I think that hold me to it, but I think it was supposed to be in a rich white neighborhood in Florida and there's some black kids playing basketball and the cops walk up and start harassing the kids, right, that are all white. If you look at that video, the insignia on the uniform is not right, the badge isn't right. If if a police officer wore his utility belt that way, he would be laughed off the force. And the last thing is they were wearing tennis shoes. They were wearing tennis shoes, not not deployment boots or or what we used to call the you know, sidewalk beaters. They were not wearing the police issue shoes. They were wearing these weird black tennis shoes. So it became obvious to me because I looked up the I can't remember the district gill. I looked it up and the insignia is on their arms weren't even right, but doesn't matter. It got millions of views and in an that white police were harassing black kids, and this is going on. That's the reason why I said c AA is something that people need to know about. But there's marketing agencies up in Canada that are being hired by agencies within the United States to do these propagandist videos. You know, David Hogg is one of the most famous canned actors that has ever existed. A twenty four year old student in California. That's a theater student. A twenty four year old theater student. David Hogg is a high school student in Florida. Folks, look it up. Don't take my word for it. I don't ever ask people to believe or disbelieve me, know or don't know. He was twenty he was almost twenty four years old, was an acting student in California, but showed up on television as a high school student in Florida. Come on, y'all.
Speaker 1: I have a theory of why they don't want people going outside and interacting with each other. Other than everything else we've already heard, I believe that it's also because if people go out in the real world and witness how things really work, witness how people treat each other, witness people's ideologies in action, they'll realize that what they're showing us on TV and media is not the.
Speaker 2: Real world exactly.
Speaker 1: The three thinkers us we're probably the majority here, and they don't want.
Speaker 2: To absolutely, I would say that, I would say that seventy percent of the population are on our page and probably the same paragraph, if not the same sentence, right, I would say seventy seventy five percent. They but they want you to believe that it's just the opposite. They want you to believe that seventy five percent support Trump or support Biden, one of the other, and that's not true. I would say the vast majority at this point in time. I mean, you think about the voting. They say they talk about vote. I'm telling you right now, nobody, nobody has ever gotten eighty one million votes because eighty one million people don't turn out to vote. Seventy percent of the population stay home. It's generally the thirty percent that vote. So thirty percent of three hundred million. Think about this, y'all. But the whole point that I'm trying to get at is they want people to believe that Ravens sitting on his porch is a hateful, nasty individual because he tells the truth and we don't like it. They don't want people to talk to Chris when he's walking down the street because he's dangerous. He thinks for himself, and that's really what they've done. But you know, I'm old enough. I remember I lived out in the country, folks, I did. I lived five miles from the closest little well. The little town was about three and a half miles. That was just like twenty houses in a little store had a gas station. And it's five miles to a town that actually had two stores in several gas stations. But when we were in town, people sat on their porches, people went for walks, they'd wave, they'd stop and sit on the porch and talk to each other. And you didn't necessarily somebody knew moved into town, you immediately and went and visit them, I mean immediately, and they became part of the community, now good, bad, or indifferent. They became part of the community because everybody knew everybody. Man, I couldn't get in trouble. It didn't matter which one of the towns I went to. If if I got in trouble, my grandparents knew it before I got back to the house. I mean, it was that quick. But they want everybody to be afraid of everybody. They want white people. They want white people the minute they see a black teenager to be in fear. They want a black teenager the minute they see a white cop to be afraid. They want his fanies to think that the Asians are moving in on their territory, and they are. They are sowing and fomenting in ways that I have never seen. I mean, maybe a little bit in the late nineteen eighties when the racial tensions were really calming down and interracial, interracial organizations were working together. They started to stern it up then, But I have never seen it as bad as I have seen it for the last two and a half years.
Speaker 1: What is really entertaining for me is to see the reaction of Hollywood and the mainstream media to the realization that wokeness is not sustainable. That go woke, you definitely going to go broke. And that's what's happening to Hollywood right now. Our mainstream media. No one is tuning in anymore.
Speaker 2: They killed it well mainstream I called shite stream shype, stream media, but mainstream media is a completely different thing. They have been caught lying and staging and greenstreaming stuff so much that even the normies are sick of that crab. But when it comes to other corporations, you know, like good example is the bud Budweiser thing, the uh, the Starbucks thing supporting you know, the genocide, they don't care. And I'll tell you why they are. They are syndicates, they are subsidized. They don't care if they make money because they're doing what they're told to do. And if they don't make money, they still need to be staying business in order to manipulate the population in various ways so that the state will support them. That's the reason why so many of these companies have gone out of business. That we're just mom and pop outfits, but the same practices and worse by these big, mega corporations. And they get an emergency loan and and uh save your say, get saved from bankruptcy by a you know, federal funding. So we're we're talking about two different systems here. We're talking about if Chris and I owned a business and we went and we were at risk of going belly up, they just stay tough. But if Bill Gates, if Bill Gates owns a business, or Bezos owns a business or whoever, you know somebody like that. Oh, you're having problems here have one hundred million dollars two completely different systems.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, we're in incredible times. Is there anything else that you've been looking into that we haven't covered? Anything important you feel the audience should know about.
Speaker 2: Well, you know we talked about the pandemic treaty. People need to call the report if it makes any difference. I don't know that it does because a lot of this emergency power legislation has already been passed in closed doors over the last several years. But email. If you email your Assembly members and say, look, I do not want this pandemic treaty. Absolutely no. We might be able to keep it from getting signed, but the emergency powers have already been put in place, so that you know, they've already got you at the local level. But you can try to get it rescinded. The other thing that we have too is we have the bail ens. You know, folks, I'm doing a show tonight with Patrick. It'll be to it'll be airing tomorrow and I don't know when this will err, but it'll be on the Okay, So the show that I've done with Patrick is going to air on January ninth, which is Tuesday, and we're going to cover the bail ins, the derivatives markets, and how they intend to take every bit of your assets to cover the debts of the banks. That includes the car that you've got paid for and think you have clear title to. It includes your home that you think that you have paid off and you own out right. We're going to tell you how they intend to take it right on. The laws have been changed, Chris. The United States Code has been changed over the last well, they started try to do it in the sixties with the CIA of all things. I wonder why, And finally in twenty fourteen they got it switched around. After the bailouts you know that they were given in two thousand and eight and nine, they got it changed around. So now that everybody's aware of a bail in, but they don't understand if you bought a car from a dealership, your dealership, even though you paid the car off five years ago, the dealership has used that car as and asset to take a loan to buy new cars to sell. So your car is still your car is still owned by the secure of that dealership's loan. People don't understand this, but we're going to cover it in depth tonight and it'll air tomorrow, and people might want to hear this because if you think your house is paid for and your property is paid for, you also have property taxes that they can raise sky high so you can't afford them. But at the same time, if that company that made the loan to your house, you still count in your property as an asset when they go belly up, and that's what they intend to do to the system. There's a giveaway to part of my story tonight. They intend to go belly up through the derivatives market, just like they did with the dot com and just like they did with the bonds. They intend to go belly up so that all that all the assets are forfeited back to the pooling centers, which are the central bankers. That's the reason why you will own nothing and you'll be happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we still have it. We always have a chance. We just can't start at the top. We can't start with the biggest agenda out there. We have to start small, smart, start locally, start with people we can actually get our hands on and talk face to face with that are in some level of local power. And then once that smaller agenda is taken care of, we can move to something a little bigger and maybe we'll have some backing behind us after we start to pick up some momentum. So it all starts small at the low level, with what you can see and feel around you.
Speaker 2: You know, you've got to start locally. You got to get people in your councils or on your city boards or on your school boards that represent your values. Yeah, you have to get that taken care of at that level, and then you have to separate them from the state level or provincial level, and then you have to go after the provincial level. You need to get people there that represent you, not people who represent corporations and institutions and agencies. Because until you do that, they're going to keep running down You know what's that old story, folks, get don't get mad at me all Chris is gonna laugh. Shit runs downhill.
Speaker 3: It's it.
Speaker 2: And right now, if whatever country you're in, they are taking to the loo at your capital, like in the United States that would be Washington, d C. They're all going into the loo and flushy and you folks out in the countryside in the United States, it's going to hit you. It's already starting to you know, So you have to you have to make a choice. You are very certainly, and I hate to say this out loud, people, you are very certainly starting to run out of time to stand up and do something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I used to have this mentality that if I just don't participate in any of the nonsense, focus on all my own stuff, that my life will be okay. But that's just not the truth. No matter what, this stuff will affect everybody, and we have.
Speaker 2: To silence about it. Silence, silence, and compliance at this point in time is death. And if you don't think so, twenty million people died. Seventeen to twenty million people died immediately after getting the injections. They knew what the injections were. They knew that the platform that it was based off of had killed every lab animal for ten y years and still use that platform. They use modified RNA, not mRNA. They knew what the side effects would be, heart conditions that would disable you, kidney failure, liver failure, spike proteins causing folks spikee proteins causing chronic wasting disease in your brain. You know, we've talked about this a few times on my podcast, But they knew what the effects of these things would be. They're already trying to kill you. You have nothing to lose at this point by standing up and saying no more, trying to make the changes, speaking out and not complaining. They're already trying to kill you. It's proven globally they have tried to kill eight million people with these injections. Just do the research. You can check out my posts on Twitter or twigs. You look at my post on twigs and I actually have the nineteen it's twenty twenty February meeting or March meeting of the FDA approval board for these injections, and everything that I told Chris back then in our first interview that that was going to be the effects of the injections is on that list. Believe me, don't believe me. That's the FDA's clip that they used in their meeting. All right, and these are all lethal things. Kawasaki disease. Let me point it out to y'all. I said Kylostaki disease was going to be one of the side effects. It is on that list that they had in March of twenty twenty, and most of you all will remember the kids who got injected getting kawasaki disease in London and parts of the United States. So the proof is there. But folks, if you think they're not going to try to kill you, they've already said they only want five hundred million people left. Well how are they going to get to that number? You have nothing to gain by being silent and compliant at this point. Definitely you have everything.
Speaker 1: To lose for sure. Man, Raven, thank you so much. This was fantastic. As usual, before we check out, let everyone know where they can find all your good stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, folks, I have been blessed, and I will say it that way before I forget my hand off favor. Nothing missing, nothing broken, nothing absent from anybody listening's lives and everybody else too. You can find me at my home site on spreaker under Raven Keefer. I have three podcasts its No Apologies, Enough Said, No Apologies interviews and my laugh podcasts. Folks do not overlook the power of comedy and laughter. But that being said, you can find me on like fifty seven different repeater sites. So whatever podcast site you'd like to listen to podcasts on, just type in Raven Keefer and all three of my podcasts should come up.
Speaker 1: Wonderful. Rayvin, thank you so much. We'll do it again soon.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Chris always man, always a good time. Until next time time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll talk again tomorrow. We'll see y'all.
Speaker 2: Then.
Speaker 1: Today, I want to welcome back to the show Brad Olsen. He is an award winning author, book publisher, and event producer. His keynote presentations and interviews continue to enlighten audiences at several events, and he has appeared on dozens of radio and television shows, including Ancient Aliens, America on Earth, Beyond Belief, and Mysteries of the Outdoors. Brad, welcome back. How you doing, hey, Chris?
Speaker 3: I'm doing great. Thanks for having me back on Forbidden Knowledge. Will we talk about all things forbidden and knowledgeable?
Speaker 1: That is right. I love our conversations. We're gonna get deep again today. We're gonna once again explore the esoteric realms just beyond our perception. How there is currently a thinning of the veil between the material and unseen occurring right now. There seems to be a spiritual war that has been waging since the creation of man. But for a very long time, we were under a collective spell that kept most of humanity asleep and in the dark. But a new era seems to be dawning and it's time for all of us to rise up and wake up. Unfortunately, this includes each of us as individuals, facing our own demons and healing ourselves so that we can defeat all of the unseen enemies and free everyone's hearts and souls from the prison of perception that we've all been in at one time or another. So there's a lot unfolding right now. We each have a lot of work to do, and there's a lot to discuss Before we get into any of this, Remind the audience a little bit about yourself and your work.
Speaker 3: Hey, Chris, I totally agree with you. It is a personal battle as much as it is a macro battle of the Great Awakening. For everybody to involve themselves. We all have skin in the game, so to speak. Yeah, it depends on to what level you want to be at. I myself have been traveling around the world by a whole adult life in the all seven continents, including Antarctica five years ago. So this has given me a really good world perspective all the while visiting the sacred places and megalithic sites and so many of these places that really define who we are as a species in this world, and given me this global perspective that really everybody is in this whether they know it, like it or not. It is an awakening process that will affect all humans on Earth. In fact, I think it even affects the animals and even the mineral world. That it's this major shift in consciousness. Some people like the Laurus Cannon said, this is our shift to five D into the New Earth. And it's not like anybody's going to disappear or dimensionally shift up. Is this going to be new perceptions and abilities? Superhuman abilities are going to be start coming to us in a very natural way. And I write about this in my Esoteric series of books. How we all have these abilities, we just have to relearn how to use.
Speaker 1: Them again one hundred percent. Man very well said, let's start with your travels this year. Like you said, you've traveled the entire globe searching for answers and finding out the true esoteric traditions of our ancient ancestors. Have you had any interesting travels so far the last this year.
Speaker 3: Well, really since the old pandemic roll out, it's been hard to travel internationally, but those barriers are starting to drop. You no longer need that passport thing, and so I am getting ready to go to Southeast Asia in a couple of weeks, first international trip since I was down in South America five years ago, except for one driving trip into Baja Mexico a year and a half ago. So it's good. It's good to get my feet wet again. But I've been traveling around the US, mostly going to conferences and filming various projects. For example, I did a eight part series with Billy Carson in Florida this summer called The Secrets to Antarctica that's on Forbidden Knowledge fell differently than yours with a letter or the number four bidden Knowledge, and that has just been released. So I'm a whole bunch of stuff with conferences and different work video projects. Really, it's been my travel agenda in the last year.
Speaker 1: They've had a lot that happened this past last year. What's your perspective about the state of society where we could be going and with everything that's unfolded, do you have hope that in the coming months and years that there will be positive changes on our planet?
Speaker 3: Well, I am an optimistic person, so I think optimistically that we are going to shake the yoke of the suppression that has been has a stranglehold on humanity for many millennia. And really the way we do that, this is the Escape from prison Planet, which is the subtitle of my book Beyond Esoteric, is it's really a great awakening of the human race. And that's why everybody has skin in the game, whether they know it or not, because it's really our own personal responsibility to start waking up to all the livesce and false history we've been told about. And once you do, it does free the mind. Or as it says on the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, the two most profound words of the ancient civilization in Greece is to know thyself. And once you start to know thyself, really everything else starts to open up to the individual. So that's why I think the next coming years are going to be absolutely pivotal in the human race because If we don't, the stakes are very high. We will be in the worst form of fascism anybody could ever imagine, way worse than nineteen eighty four by George Orwell, and something none of us want to have to live through or have our children and children live in a world like that. So the stakes aren't quite high, and we have to get through this, and I think we will.
Speaker 1: I've seen that, especially in the past year, a lot of the wokeness is fizzling out. A lot of the insane ideologies and agendas that were attempted to be forced on us are being rejected in huge ways. And I see that this is a great victory for us, but it's going to cause the dark Side to throw more at us, to throw everything but the kitchen sink. And honestly, I don't know how much they have left besides this massive global World War three that they're trying to propagate as we speak. But how do you see this unfolding?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you said, they're gonna throw everything they got because they're much like a cornered animal at this point, yea, And they're they're being exposed like never before. So we all know that when an animal is cornered, they fight back the most viciously they have because they're fighting for their very existence, for their lives. And that's what's happening with the kabal They're being exposed left and right. People are waking up to the deception. Even the normans are really questioning whether this schedule of shots is really necessary. The latest one that rolled out with only seven percent uptake, so over ninety percent of the people don't want anymore seeing through it, are not feeling good from the first one they took, and are starting to realize that there is an anti human depopulation agenda on this planet, and that's what we need as our ammunition to fight this great evil, is to just understand that they're not working on our behalf and we're going to have to get rid of them before we can move on and start a new system.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. Now, I've noticed, not just in myself and my friends and loved ones, that there have been spiritual and physical attacks on people in different ways, and it's manifesting in different ways, whether it is some sort of spiritual attachments that people have or just the awareness that people have been lied to and under this slave system is causing a lot of detriment, and it's causing people to question a lot of things, and there is a major paradigm shift and because of that, it shakes people up and they have to go through what is seemingly a dark knight of the soul before they can even start thinking positively about everything. And because there's so many people just waking up right now, they're going through this darkness. They're going through this questioning of everything that I went through whenever I first started waking up years ago, and I think we all have to go through this before we can even reach a positive state of mind. But what I think is occurring is the dark side knows that this is happening, and they're using the confusion and the depression and the unsurreness that people have as a weapon against them right now. And it's very concerning, but I'm very positive that we can push through this. And I think people are coming to this awakening stage because they know they have to They know they have to heal themselves because there is a battle coming, a spiritual battle that has been waging but is just coming to the surface for most people. And speaking of attacks, have you heard that the producer and director of Fall of the Cabal supposedly quote unquote committed suicide Janet Ossibard.
Speaker 3: I think her name was, Oh, yeah, I did. And it's very suspicious because she had written a letter and note she was not suicide all that she didn't want, so she obviously had been getting threats. And yeah, unfortunately again at Assinbard's body was found last week, so it's confirmed she has passed, but very suspicious circumstances. And so that also can show you that they're getting very desperate. When they start to attack the messengers, then it's pretty much one of the last things they can do. That censorship is the last play of the fascists, and we're seeing that play out as well as people's accounts being taken down. You and I both have had massive censorship our social media and video platforms. We don't have to name names, but I think everybody knows which ones they are. And this is this is a desperate move because they had nothing to hide. If we're just conspiracy theorists, why would they even care. But if they're coming down this hard people like jan and Osbard, then yeah, it's a last desperate move.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what do you think about what I was saying about the spiritual attack on people. They're taking advantage of people's weakened mental state because I know when I first started finding out about this, I went through severe depression, I went through questioning of everything, sadness, relationships crumbled, so it was not an easy time in my life. And for people that are just now waking up, which there's thousands and millions of people that are recently coming to these conclusions, it's going to be a difficult period until they can get to a place where, say, for example, we are now where we're not in this dark place anymore. We have lifted ourselves out, we've healed ourselves, and we're trying to start to put the energy out to heal the rest of the world. But most people can't do that until they face their own demons. And I think there's a there's an attack on those people, especially right now now, to try and prevent them from completely waking up. Do you see that at all?
Speaker 3: Oh? Absolutely, Chris, You're spot on with that observation, and it is an energetic war. It's kind of like the person who just has an awakening, they're the nail that sticks up in this energetic field and they get hammered back down. And you know, and I've met countless people who have come up to me at conferences or get in touch with me and just say, I'm having this awakening moment. It felt so good. I'm starting to see through the matrix. But then boom, I get energetically attacked in my dreams, with my health and so many other things. So that's the other level that this is at, because the stakes are so very high against having the human race wake up, because once we do, it's really game over for them. We have the numbers, and once we have the knowledge, then why would we go along with anything that they propose anymore? But really, Chris, I do believe that the controllers of this world. We haven't hear the names Rockefeller in this country or Rothschild. They're really the kernels and the captains in this game. I would say, the generals who are really calling the shots here. I can't even say that they're humans. They could be hybrids, or they could be of a extraterrestrial nature. Look, everything is about ownership. What do they say in our law that ownership is eighty percent of the law. Well, there are owners of this planet, or at least they perceived themselves to be the owners of this planet. And they would even say that, hey, we helped create the life forms, or we brought them from other places put them here, and we engineered the human race. We took some of the proto humans like Neanderthal or Homo erectus, mixed it with a different kind of gene pool to give humans enough intelligence that they would follow orders. Okay, go in the gold mine and dig us ore, but dumb enough not to question authority. And I always find it interesting how we still use the word lord in so many different ways. Our godfather, lord above, or our landlord and the lords that own the land. Yeah, well that's them. That is the controlling element. And that's really what this fight is all about, is shaking the yoke of the suppression.
Speaker 1: You said something very important that we should touch on, and that's who they are. And you hit it right on the head that these people that we know their names, Bill Gates, Klaus Schwab, all the elites and globalists that are seemingly putting forward these agendas are not the ones that are in control of the bigger picture. And I've been speaking with this a lot about people that everything is so compared menialized, with these agendas, with the unfolding of everything, that the right hand will never know what the left hand is doing. And these people, they just have their direct orders. They're doing this one little operation that they're supposed to be focused on, but they have no idea what the big picture is and what the grand outcome is supposed to be. They're just following their orders, doing their part because they believe they will have some sort of reward in the end.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, that's it, Chris, and I call them cutout, these humans that are going along with this plan in my book Beyond Esoteric, where I get into the control controlled structure in great detail. But I think what we also need to keep in mind is we don't even know who they are. That's the greatest trick the devil ever played is first to make us believe he doesn't exist, but then use these cutouts so we blame it on them. You could follow the money. That's the old saying in journalism. If you can't make sense of the story, just follow the money. And the Swiss did a study and I profiled this in my book Future Esoteric, that they were able to follow the ownership of the biggest corporations of the world, and it just comes down to one hundred and forty six individuals, many of whom don't even have a name, that they hide behind a corporate shell, and they're the real owners of this planet. And that that's why, I mean, we really got to get to the meat of the matter here and call out these supposed owners because they're the ones doing all this stuff, and they're the ones behind this anti human depopulation agenda. So it's really in everybody's best interest to start grocking this concept that we have to fight back against the owners. You know, it's the whole model of the plantation that there were way more slaves on the plantation than there were was a master. And once the the masses say hey, we don't have to take orders from this person anymore, there'd be a revolt. And that's what the plantation owners were always the most afraid of. And that's exactly what's going on in the world today is is these owners are being exposed. We're finding out who and what they are and saying no more, we're not going to go along with it.
Speaker 1: It seems like everything that's unfolding is based off of some prophetic outcome that is desired, like a playbook, like an apocalyptic playbook that these entities are working from. They are presenting the problems, we react, and they present the solution as well, which is supposed to lead us into this age of armageddon. So I'm wondering if this is some sort of way to force our planet, the entire world into this prophetic apocalyptic age. But they believe that they can change the outcome somehow.
Speaker 3: Right, And this is what they've been trying to do with the high technology of the looking Glass technology is trying to game the system to lead us down this armageddon path. This is World War III, total destruction of the planet, and they'll go skurry into their underground bases. That's timeline too, though, Chris, that one is a very small percentage chance of succeeding now. It had been a bigger percentage chance of succeeding a few decades ago when they were trying to gain the system with the Yellow Cube. But now that technology has also fallen in the hands of the White Hats, who we are also using it.
Speaker 1: Look tell us about the Yellow Cube.
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 1: What is the Yellow Cube.
Speaker 3: Well, it's featured on the cover of my book Beyond Esoteric. It is a device that was demonstrated to the generals in nineteen sixty four during the renewal of the Griata Treaty. And this was always an exchange of technology for these malevolent ets to be able to human inductions, to do the cattle mutulations, to basically run their part, their show, and their bases not being attacked. And we've gone along with it for quite a long time because our generals were just so hungry for this technology that they went along with it. But so every fourth year of a decade, and the next Giata Treaty is meant to be renewed next year in twenty twenty four, And I just hope people become aware of this and know that this treaty is really null and void. They're not speaking on behalf of the humans, because how could they. We've never been told of this. But in nineteen sixty four they demonstrated the Yellow Cube, which is a holographic image generator, but it's powered by the memories of the people or operators who are holding it, and so in the case of nineteen sixty four, it was at Holloman Air Force Base, and they came down as a prescribed meeting and said here's the technology we're going to give you. And all the generals who were assembled were all Christian men, and they were asked what event from history would you like us to demonstrate. They said, well, we would like to see the passion play of Christ, the last hours of Jesus Christ. Apparently he was a very real man and died a horrific death and the way we've been told through Christianity. And they were just blown away because it would generate the exact scene right there on Calvary Hill when he was walking up with the cross and being put up to his death on the cross, and even the resurrection. So it was very real at the time. And they've been using it as a way to try to advance timeline too, because that's the way they.
Speaker 2: Stay in power.
Speaker 3: That's the way these malevolent EPs want to take it. So for example, when you look out in the sky and you see him kempt trailing this guy, is that anything good for humans or any kind of life? No, it's not, but why does it persist? Well, maybe it's good for another form of life, and they want to get the planet back, but there's a billion of us, so they need it anti human depopulation agenda And Chris, the worst form of slavery is the kind where we build the constructs of our own prisons. They want us to go down this path, to do the enslavement of ourselves to ourselves. And when you wake up to this, like you said, it's the dark knight of the soul. How could anything be so evil and malicious to have us do this? But you have that wake up and then you realize, I'm not going to go along with this. This is my way of opting out and stopping this agenda cold in its tracks, at least on an individual basis. Go ahead, well, but but it starts on an individual level. But then collectively, once enough of us start to do it, they cannot succeed with their plans. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I get the sense that for the longest time, we've given them permission and agreed to go along with their plans because they can't do anything without our approval, without our ability to manifest the outcome. All they have to do. All they can do is plant that seed in our mind, give us some sort of fear to back up what they're trying to put forward and we do the rest. If we're scared and we need a daddy government or an official to protect us from this unseen enemy that is always surrounding us. That is what they use to get that outcome manifested. They use some sort of fear campaign, false flag event, or just chip away at the human emotion and human consciousness through trauma. Pharmaceuticals and drugs and everything that we've agreed to let them control us with has been our downfall. But now we're not agreeing to it anymore and we're saying no. And this is where the difference starts.
Speaker 3: Right. You got that, right, Chris. That's exactly how they've tried to do it. How we're breaking free of it, and how we're going to win this is just by non compliance. Certainly they're going to roll out another attempt at getting everybody to get jacked up on the mRNA stuff and no way, no chance.
Speaker 2: But a lot of.
Speaker 3: People are also not going along with it, not like they did the last time. And that's a really good sign that a lot of the normans are now starting to wake up. And that's what we need on our side. We need the people that were on the fence the whole time to say, hey, wait a minute, something's not right about all this, And I'm opting out as well, because that's really the only thing we can do as non violent people. If we take up arms against them, we're playing right into it. Then we'll get slaughtered. They have bigger guns, they have better trained troops. Nobody wants to see it come to that. So the best thing we can do is what Martin, Luther King and Gandhi and all the great peacemakers who advocated non violent resistance, is just do not comply. Just don't go along with it, and it has huge end results.
Speaker 1: Now let's start talking about who the unseen are and how they are controlling our perception. Recently, Tucker Carlson just came out and made a statement that he believes that they are not aliens but demons. And we've heard this many times and since I started doing this show, extraterrestrials and UFOs has always been one of my favorite topics to cover. But my perception of what's going on here has shifted many different times, and it continues to change based on the information that I have in the events that are unfolding. I do believe that there is definitely a metaphysical, spiritual element to what we consider extraterrestrials. I don't think they're anything of what we've been told by the media, by Hollywood, by our government. I do think they are spiritual entities. But I do think there are definitely two sides. There is a dark and a light side. And I believe that the side of Source or God or the Light is part of who we are as humans. They are somehow connected to us, some sort of cosmic ancestors that help us and lead us in the right direction. Maybe it's us from the future in some sort of way, communicating with ourselves now. I don't know, but that to me is the side that is lifting humanity. And then we have the dark side, which are feeding on humanity, praying on humanity. They're parasites. They whisper in everyone's ear, especially these high level quote unquote elites and globalists, and they get them to do their bidding because they can't do it themselves whatever reason. They are not creators like we are. They cannot manifest certain outcomes, so they have to use us. And I think there's a duality. There's a dark side and a light side, And whether you want to call them extraterrestrials or angels or demons, I really don't think that matters, because they are what they are, and they've always been what they are. I think it's just been our perception that's changed over the years, and we just see them differently. We used to see them as angels and demons, and then we started to see them as extraterrestrials as the modern age unfolded, as technology started rolling through, and now we have both sides to consider of what they are. But in the long run, I don't think it matters what they are. I think it is what we do with them, how we react to what is unfolding and who and what we align with.
Speaker 2: What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you're right on target there, Crib. Isn't an interesting that all the time we've been growing up and studying this phenomenon, we've been told, oh, look to the skies. They're coming from a far away planet, extra terrestrial, meaning outside of our Earth. But they're coming here to our terrestrial planet. That's what we've been taught all this time. But all the while, what about right below our feet. What about the inner terrestrials in the multitude of the old legacy bases that I call them, such as Dulce, New Mexico, Mount Shasta, Solomon Island, and a dozen others around the world that have been there for not just hundreds of years, but millennia. So this is the workaround that they've been able to get around the whole prime directive that you're not allowed to interfere with an emerging civilization such as the surface planet Earthlings. They say, well, we're on Earth too. We were born in an underround, but we're here of Earth. And just in the same way that we would look at cattle as livestock, they look at humans as their livestock. And this is another thing that people that go down this rabbit hole when you start to study the reptilians, that really they are the top of the totem pole, that there is a predatory species that feeds on humans. And that is something especially even in the UFO community, have a really hard time wrapping their head around. But I have a chapter in my book Future Beyond Esoteric of being aware of predatory species, and indeed they prefer adolescents before they're too toxified with all the fluoride and other chemicals that we put in our body. And this is also where you get into a drenochrome harvesting and the child trafficking too. It all starts to make sense. Like Bill Cooper said, you put the aliens in the middle of the stuff and you get all the answers. But you touched on a really important point, Chris, and we have to consider that there are malevolent or evil service to self ets who are just going to do their agenda and no matter the consequences. But there are also the benevolent or the angelic, or the multi dimensional, the ultra terrestrials who are not directly interfering, but do want to see humans wake up and perhaps, like I said earlier, in their dreams or meditation or just thinking deeply into the subject, that they would come to the individual and help them make decisions and start to see this kangled web of deceit in a very light. And once you do, once you see the light, once you know thyself and basically align yourself with it, this information comes flowing out. And yes, horrible, terrible things have been done to our fellow humans, but that can come to an end, and it doesn't have to go on. Just like when somebody comes from a violent family and their father was beat up by his father, and so on and so forth. There just comes a time when some individual just has to say it stops with me. Yes, I took the abuse, and yes I understand that I'm not going to perpetuate that any longer. And then it breaks and then it dies, and that's a beautiful thing for the individual to go through that process.
Speaker 1: I wanted to get into the human aspect of the dark side a little bit more when it comes to our military industrial complex and their role in it and some of the dark black operations that have been unfolding. Based on the testimony of hundreds and maybe thousands of abductees and contact these that I've spoken with, the positive experiences that people have are usually based in meditation, some sort of consciousness exploration, even dreams, where these beings are non physical, but they are interacting with a person's consciousness, either astrally or through a meditative state or through an altered state of some sort. These beings come and for me, whenever I had my contact experience, it was all about healing my inner child, dealing with trauma I had and getting to a better place in my own life. Before I could even start looking into things outside myself, it was all about healing myself. And that is the common thread with I think the positive contact experiences that people are having, and we have the other side where people are being taken from their homes, physically taken, abducted and having their memories white to being hypnotized, probably drugged, subjected to some sort of mind control experiments, and there may be extraterrestrials involved. People report seeing, like you said, reptilian beings or mantis beings or gray aliens, but they also report seeing military personnel, humans in military uniforms, doctors and personnel in wherever they're being taken that are doing these horrible medical experiments, these taking DNA and hybridization programs, all this awful stuff that humans are involved with. And this seems to be the big line between the good side and the bad side, is that there is human involvement with the dark side and they are being led to do these awful things. In our military at the highest level is being used to carry out some of these operations. So that's the way I see that we can tell what if we're dealing with the dark side or something that is beneficial for us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, Chris, I didn't grow up Christian and I'm just now starting to understand what the whole concept of making a deal with the devil means. And that is we see it in Hollywood putting the hand over one eye. We see him making the triangle symbol, and these are all Illuminati symbology to say that we've accepted these controllers as our masters, and it's coming to an end because we don't need to do that to be successful. That used to be the model if you want to really succeed, that you have to give yourself up in different kind of ways. But you can be successful without that, and that deal with the devil is starting to really make a lot of sense. Or the Fostian bargain, Oh I'll get rich or I'll get famous, so I'll have people who worship me in a celebrity status kind of way. But we don't really need celebrities. What it was the last time you got a flat tire and oh, celebrity came out and fix your tire. You can see some plumbing gun and celebrity came out who are these people. They just made a bad deal and they'll pay the price ultimately, as anyone who follows what happens when you make a deal with the devil, Yeah, you ultimately will have to succumb to that bargain, whatever it is that you made. If you really need that fame and fortune that bad, well, there could be a price to pay that will hold you down. So I think, especially in our Christian nation here, that people start to understand that there is this battle between the dark and the light, the good and evil. It's very clear we live on a planet a very stark duality, this third dimensional reality can be very much in your faith all the time. While a lot of people have a hard time being here, especially if they have memories of a lifetime off of the planet Earth and some kind of benevolent civilization. But Chris, I do believe we've all volunteered for this mission to be here on Earth during this period of liberation, and once people understand that they're part of this as well, every one of us is, then the Great Awakening starts to move into overdrive. You know, that was only a term that was just started at the beginning of the CV scam and now it gaining much more traption that even normans are realizing that the Great Awakening includes them as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you mentioned Hollywood and actors in the roles that they play. I believe that the entire purpose of Hollywood in the media is to plant the seeds of perception of future events, of what is possible. We all know that Hollywood and CIA has had this marriage since the onset of Hollywood, and they've been feeding Hollywood producers information on what our reality really is, and in turn, they produce these films and TV shows that will get us to view things in a certain way and even manifest certain outcomes based on the the emotional state that these films cause us to go to and the conclusions that they cause. But the actors in these films, like you said, they have been They've been probably used from a very young age. They've been probably subjected to very traumatic things, and some of them we know, have been in mind control programs. So all of Hollywood, all of our mainstream media's purpose is perception management, and that's all it's ever been, and it's trying to get us to manifest the age that we're in now. But really, what I'm hopeful about now is Hollywood and our mainstream media is crumbling as far as what it was traditionally. People are checking out and all the films that have come out that have predicted basically what we're facing now, Even all the incredible sci fi films, alien invasion, pandemic movies, government corruptions, spy movies, they've all been telling us the truth of what's happening, with a little bit of fantasy to get people to believe that that's all it is. But they do this so that we can manifest certain outcomes in our reality. But because Hollywood seems to be crumbling and failing and wokeism seems to be being choked out, that weapon is going to be useless very soon, I believe.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you bet it is already. Look at how movie attendance is going down, and you see movie theaters closing left and right. Look at how they tried so hard to make the movie about child trafficking. Yeah, last Summer Go Away. They took over five years to get that out, and then you had to buy your ticket online, and they would turn down the thermostat and make it really cold on a hot summer day and do all these different things to sabotage that movie Sound of Freedom, but it didn't work, and people wanted that kind of entertainment, even though it was a pretty harsh light on what's going on, although not nearly as harsh as what's really going on. I mean, they had to tone it down to certain degrees to make it plausible for a family to go see it, which of course had a happy ending. They got the kids back, but in reality only one of the kids did come back. The other one had been lost. So Hollywood is trying its best to well what they have to do, and this is a very occultic process. It's called the revelation of the method. They do have to tell us what they're doing, and so many times in these Hollywood films, especially how about this new one that is produced by Michelle and Brook.
Speaker 1: I was just about to ask you about this one, Leave the World Behind?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, what what a product of predictive program? Oh it's all hacker attack. So you know they're going to blame the EMP on the hackers and anything else that they can. And here you see what the power of suggestion will be. I like a meme that says I don't watch movies anymore to be entertained. I watched them to decode them, and there's so much decoding and leave the world behind, as well as Sound of Freedom if you read between the lines to see what the agenda is. Because Chris, we live on a free will planet. That means we all have the ability to make up our minds and determine what information we want to take in and what narrative we want to believe it. And so they know that. And in a free will planet, we have to be told any time they're trying to push something down our throat or to get us to create constructs of our own prison. But that's all coming down now because people are reading through this and are decoding movies like the Obama films that Yeah, when did when did presidents get into producing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially about the destruction of America. I mean, come on, right, and all you write the the symbolism and the messages in this movie are so incredibly predictive that you can't deny that this is going to sync into people's psyches. It had such this this feeling of doom the whole movie. People will watch this and internalize this, and that's what causes different manifestation outcomes. If enough people believe in something and enough people are expecting something, well maybe that something might come to fruition.
Speaker 3: Right, or we can reject that notion and see through it for what it is propaganda and predictive programming.
Speaker 2: And just.
Speaker 3: It's still good to see these films just to see what they're projecting on us. What's going to be coming down the pike here, and twenty twenty four is going to be one of the most pivotal years in the entire history of humanity. This is when it all comes to a head. It's just done with Nino Rodriguez the other day, and we're talking about how this year with the election coming up and now Maine just took from Pop the ballot, and this is going to be very contest. We might not even have fifty stars on our national flag by the end of this year. It's kind of come down to a real fight. Now, I'm not saying I'm a big Trump fan, but I'll tell you this, as long as the establishment hates the guy's guts, I think he must be doing something right and he gets my attention for that reason alone. So there's going to be a very pivotal year. And this is why I say we all need to be aware of the coming changes, and we also need to be prepared for a blackout scenario, which is predicting, and leave the world behind. Yeah, the hackers are going to do everything, take us out, take out all our electronics, drop the internet, even the power. How crazy would society get. There's an old thing that goes back to the French Revolution that total societal collapse is only eight meal away. But once people are hungry for three days and can't get food, they just go nuts. And that's why everybody has to have some kind of plan. I would not be stuck in a big city this year, because just like the predicted programming and leave the world behind, all the highways get clogged up with cars, the self driving teslas start crashing into each other. I don't know if that's gonna happen, but certainly getting out when everybody wants to get out is going to be more and more difficult. So I would just be ready to hunker down if you have to, right, I feel like you said earlier, they're gonna throw everything they got at us, and they want to take down America. We're the last bastion of freedom in the planet. So if America goes, there's no other country that can stand up to this globalist agenda.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like they are aware of the awakening and they are terrified, like we said, so they're throwing everything at us. But I feel like the longer they go without having these major events unfold, the more we're going to wake up. So that's why I believe everything has been unfolding so quickly, and they've been doing one attack after the next after the next since twenty twenty, and it's been relentless. Well, it's also going to be their downfall because they're too desperate and this these attacks are also waking people up. So until they do the big one, the big false alien invasion, NUKA country, something hugely detrimental cyber attack, something like that. Until that happens, we're all going to continue to wake up and we're all going to continue to ban together as much as we can, and if that happens, they will have no chance. The more people wake up, the more people come together and realize that it is us against them and that they have been suppressing us and enslaving us for centuries, the more powerful we become and the less of a chance they have to having that major event even working.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this is the best ammunition that all your listeners have is to just wake up to this agenda. Do not participate in the construct of our own enslavement, don't go along with these plans, don't get any more of the whack of doodles, and just in that way, Yeah, that's our way of leaving the world behind. We're leaving the Kabbalisk world behind. We don't want to be a part of this occultic world order agenda. But that you brought up a good point about the fake alien agenda, which by the way, is slated for twenty twenty four, and I outline it in my book Beyond Esoteric, that it's going to be this multi pronged step to get us there. And we're already seeing the early stages start to transpire, and that is using weather warfare, also the financial collapse. We see that as just teetering on the brink of total collapse. And it's all a strategy of tension to get people in the most stressful position possible before they spring this on us. And it would be so realistic that they even have voice to skull technology, you would be hearing voices in your head. Part of the alien invasion also has the Messiah appear in the sky as a hologram. And like Warner von Braun told to his assistant Carol Rosen back in the seventies, don't believe any of it. It's all fake, but it is what they're going to have to use to usher in this one world government, which is certainly we can see in the planning stages and has been for decades. The only difference now is they're overt with it. They're above the surface. They're not in their smoky boardrooms anymore. It's out there for everybody to see. With the World Economic Forum, you'll own nothing and be happy and you'll eat bugs. And they're projecting this future they want for us, but we're not going to go along with it.
Speaker 1: And I have begun to completely see what NASA's role in everything since the beginning, since the formation of NASA, is that they were preparing humanity for this alien reality through space exploration, knowledge of the stars, bringing us the scientific information about what's beyond our atmosphere and all the possibilities of galaxies and the Solar System, and the universe. Eventually we have to find life out there. I mean, it's infinite, so why wouldn't there be infinite forms of life throughout our galaxy? And I think this has all been a slow preparation for the revelation of extraterrestrials. And I'm not even sure that the nature of space and space travel is anything like what NASA has been telling us. And I am in no way a flat earther or anything like that. But I believe that our reality, our realm this planet, is much much more than anything that we've ever been told, and there is much more to our reality, and it's much more of a metaphysical realm that exists beyond our perception, and that these life forms also exist everywhere, just beyond the spectrum of our vision, and they interact with us in different ways, and most likely they're not coming from different galaxies and planets on little tin cans to stick things in our butts. There's probably much more to this reality, and I think that's been the whole role of NASA all along.
Speaker 3: Oh, you got that right, And that's why I say, look right below our feet, what about inner terrestrials? Is an interesting so little attention has been focused on that in et and ufo studies. Maybe they've been here all along, and boy, you sure see symbology and even UFOs and people in craft and Middle Ages artwork and all throughout time in the Far East. In the bagvad Gita, they talk about the vimana, the flying craft of ancient India, and these terrible wars that took place between the two continents, the Lamia and Atlantics, and that could have been the downfall of those civilizations. And even in Mohajandero in the old city along the Indus River and what is today Pakistan, when they were uncovering this old city, they found people dead in the streets, just holding hands like some shock event had hit them. And then somebody had the mind to bring out a Geiger counter and found out that they were highly radioactive bodies, that they had been hit by some kind of nuclear device that just wiped them out in an instant. So it is kind of a history repeating itself moment. But we have to know our history to know ourselves, and so much of our history has been altered and changed. What's the old saying that the victory of a war writes the history, and Voltaire, the French philosopher, said history is the Mississippi of lies. It's been changed and altered so much to keep us from knowing who we are and perhaps from repeating past mistakes.
Speaker 1: I want to get your thoughts on on one of the most polarizing individuals in our mainstream reality besides Donald Trump these days, and that's Elon Musk. And I personally believe that there will be no one to come along and save us. There's not going to be an individual that cares enough about humanity to use all of their power and resources to save humanity. Although that's the perception a lot of people have of this individual, I'm not so sure, especially with all the technological things that he's trying to roll out, like neurallink and putting chips in our brain and all these things that bring us further away from our connection to source and nature and God. But what do you think about this individual?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm with you, Chris. I think in some ways he really bucks the trend. He bought Twitter we named it X gone back, Trump and Alex Jones and all these people that got censored. But on the other hand, yeah, promoting neurallink I don't think I want that. Why would I want to put an implants in my brain. I don't even want to implants anywhere in my body. So there's parts of him that I'm really on the fence with. Why is he doing that? Why is he pushing that part so hard? But yeah, having a car that doesn't run on gasolines probably a good thing, But really he should have been going towards hydrogen because now we're seeing a lot of fires and problems with battery powered cars. Great that they're not polluting the atmosphere, but hydrogen doesn't pollute, and those have been known to just run on water. You get a hydrogen converter as an engine and that's your fuel source. So that I think is it would be the real approach to solving the CO two crisis. And I'm not even sure that there is a CO two curs That plants need CO two to grow, Yeah, and we're cutting down all our trees, so maybe we need to help the plants and trees grow better.
Speaker 1: I think that with the perception of Elon Musk and what he represents, I don't think that people should be relying on this, and we look at the all the players in general that seem to be on the right side of history. You mentioned Alex Jones, I talked about Tucker Carlson, Donald Trump. I'm not sure that they really are. I think that there is both sides of this same bird, both wings, this two headed hydra, this eagle versus serpent, but both sides are part of the same malevolence. They their job is just to get us as far apart from each other and separated right wing, left wing, the political spectrum, and nowhere in the middle. And I think the truth and where we all need to be is somewhere in the middle with each other instead of separated with this right left paradigm. And I'm concerned about what's going to happen with the major swing back to the right, because we've seen the left swing with the insanity and woke ideologies and technocratic madness that's been unfolding. But then we also see it starting to swing back to the other side as people get angry and don't want to put up with the insanity that the left has put upon us for the past few years. They're going to their emotions will be played on by the extreme right, and it's going to possibly cause some sort of new era of totalitarianism where it's so extremely right that we're in a new form of Nazi Germany.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's where non compliance really plays a big role. And yeah, I think you're right, Chris. The left and the right there are two wings of the same bird in many ways. And maybe we just need to do away with this whole notion that we have to send representatives to Washington, d C. If we were to have a really true and free internet, we could make our own votes, our own choices, and then we can just bypass all of these representatives who we find out have to really raise a lot of money, and how they raise money through fundraising compromises them. So it's not a pure system as our founding fathers had envisioned it to be. That it has been co opted, and so we really have to rethink all the systems of the world once we get rid of this babilistic power, this global elite that basically run the show for their invisible master that we don't even know who's given them their orders. So it's so corrupt from top to bottom. I think it just has to be broken down and done away with, and that we have to come back with some kind of government or structure. I always advocate laissez faire at the hands off government. Less government is more to the point where you're paying taxes. How about just a straight sales tax. That's what Nasara Jasara is saying that there's no more income tax, there's no more taxing on things you've already been taxed on. Just a straight up income or straight up sales tax fifteen percent and then that's enough to fix the potholes in the street, that's enough to pay the teachers in our schools, and that's enough to have a very limited government. That's the future I would like to see, not only in this country, but really around the world.
Speaker 1: End on this, is there any final notes, any final suggestions or advice or insights that you would give everyone about how to handle the upcoming months and years and navigate through the madness.
Speaker 3: And we talked about it earlier, and that is, don't came into the fear. They know that fear is very powerful emotion, and that's why so many of the movies and the media play on our fears. They keep us in a fearful state, then they have us where they want us. But if you're able to promote goodness, love in your heart, compassion in service to all. Then you really can start seeing through all this stuff a lot better than if you're still stuck in fear and provoked into anger. So do away with those lower emotions and try to cultivate the higher emotions, and that's what each individual one of us can do.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. Well said great note to end on, Brad, Thank you so much. This was great. We'll definitely have to do this again soon before you head out. Remind everybody where they can find all your books and content.
Speaker 3: Sure. Yeah, If you want to find out about my books and other authors I publish, it's at CCC Publishing dot com. And to order a book through that website you can get a signed copy. If it's one of my copies of books more about me and my upcoming twenty twenty four conference schedule, you can go to brad Olsen dot com. That's b R A D O L S E N one word dot com and hope see you at another one of these conferences. Chris, Yes, sir, finally got to.
Speaker 1: Hey, yes, we'll have to make that happen.
Speaker 3: All right, but man, well, thanks again for having me on always a pleasure to talk to you. We're really on the same page and we're working towards the same goal, and that's the liberation of the human race. It's really nothing short of us taking back our sovereignty on this planet.
Speaker 1: Brad, thank you again. We'll do this soon and until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We will talk again tomorrow and we'll see y'all then