Speaker 1: Hey, look he's it.
Speaker 2: Hey, look he's it.
Speaker 1: Hey, look he's it.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, hey hey, welcome to the snart Tag.
Speaker 1: You're about to get your.
Speaker 4: Name's glazed by the great Chris Ray God, Derek black Belt, and Tom Swey.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some show. Sit back and prepare for some glazing.
Speaker 5: Hey, everybody, welcome to the snark Tank Podcast. It's me your host, Chris, It's that Derek and that's it.
Speaker 1: It's good to be here. It's going to be here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're the dual podcast that we've had four plus years.
Speaker 1: I'm a tree. I'm a tree, tree, tree, Tree, I'm a tree. Exactly did this sound the trees make tree?
Speaker 2: I didn't know the tree sounded just like Louis Armstrong. Yeah, yeah, stretch, but I'm a tree, tree tree.
Speaker 1: Russell Russell. Merry Christmas, Russell, Russell Russell. That's what they do.
Speaker 5: Marry Christmas, everybody. Jesus was not born this day. Well, isn't like March or something.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was closer to when it was not freezing. Yeah yeah, but yeah, Merry Christmas. I guess you have those Smiths because people are gonna give this, you know whatever, patrons might get this on Christmas. Good for you, Yeah, whatever, good for you. Hope you had a good Christmas. Hope it didn't suck. Hope you didn't get fucking cold even though you deserve it.
Speaker 1: Hope you're not Jewish celebrate Christmas. I mean, don't like way more presents though, I don't fucking know ship. I don't know about Judaism.
Speaker 2: Bro I mean, well they get like they get more presents, but they get ship, right, don't they get like Dradle's and like like bench apparels, use Yamica's and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Probably got property, yeah.
Speaker 2: Property, they get settlement. Property that's there like that.
Speaker 1: It's not Christmas everybody. I hope you.
Speaker 5: I hope you got all the fucking bullshit that you wanted and I or if you're old, you just had a decent time.
Speaker 1: I guess yeah, you know whatever. Yeah, I'm not gonna really like I'm not a Christmas person.
Speaker 2: Really. It makes everybody fucking nervous and upset because they're broke there. It's the traffic sucks, stores suck. Everybody's on edge, and then there's like a huge, massive, like cum dump relief after it's over. So I'm like the people that really enjoy it. Who isn't it just kids because they don't have to worry about that, just enjoy it because because they're not dealing with the ship.
Speaker 5: Right, Like children have the best time during Christmas because specifically they're not thinking about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just all gifts are coming. But like literally likes present. She likes doing presents stuff. She's like making presents.
Speaker 1: Besides that is.
Speaker 2: She like running around like collecting all the stuff, and she likes that.
Speaker 1: She likes.
Speaker 6: Good for her because that's that's that's her. I don't like crisis simply because of the fact that it's just annoying. The time of year is annoying me.
Speaker 1: It's annoying to you. Pockets are so much shallow.
Speaker 6: I've given up on Karen about that ship, dude. I started saying for Christmas in like July, that is so that.
Speaker 2: Is such as it's not it's not a ton of money.
Speaker 1: It's not a ton of money, but a Christmas saving? Is this right? I think? Is this right? I start saving earlier because I know I have a big family. I have a big like a meaty people get around me.
Speaker 6: So I'm like to alleviate this and not come to fucking December and be like, well I can't pay my insurance.
Speaker 2: But listen, though you said that it's not that much. However, you save since July. Yeah, how do you reconcile those.
Speaker 6: Like I'm not saying, like I'm not saving like seven hundred dollars pop all those months. That's crazy, But I say, like.
Speaker 1: One hundred dollars. I'm like, I'll put this aside just for Christmas. I mean I could. It's so psychotic.
Speaker 6: It's a ten person family, dude, it's a ten immediate person family.
Speaker 1: It's a lot, dude.
Speaker 2: Look man, this is why you and then.
Speaker 1: We celebrate Christmas. You get the whole time. You get the the bar speaker for the family. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Here's the you guys had the big TV. I'm sure they already have badst surrounds sound, but just oh I didn't realize, and you just get them the sound bar and then it covers everybody because everyone sits.
Speaker 1: In the living room. It's it's crazy.
Speaker 6: Everybody gets something or people get fucking gift cards like what like she like that? Like like what do you want? You want something? Like I want this interesting things like I'm gonna get you a gift card to Target. Shut up, it's Target best by gift card. But literally loves Christmas And for her, I usually spurred for her. I usually get her something really nice because she's my partner, that's it. And like, she got me a fucking the best steam deck last year, and I was like, that's I was like, holy ship, Yeah, it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: This is nice. The best steam deck.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she got me the fucking led, the fucking stupid one. I just like, I just wanted a steam deck and it's got me the one that's almost a thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: And I was like, all right, cool, I guess is there a steam that's one thousand dollars is like eight hundred and something the best one. It's just that's a terrible It's I mean, I'm glad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a good it's a good gift.
Speaker 5: No, No, I think I think it's a good gift. I think it's whatever. Merry Christmas.
Speaker 1: Yeah. To me, it's like that's a massive.
Speaker 5: Expenditure for what I think is steam deck is worth. I think the steam back is worth no more than four hundred dollars, no matter what is a part of it.
Speaker 1: You know, it's good, it's really cool.
Speaker 2: How you know how like rich people like to just buy ship that's practical but has extra on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, yeah, I agree. I wouldn't have but I have the PS four p PS FI pro right now for the show.
Speaker 5: But like, under no circumstance was I even like remotely, Like, oh man, I really need to say.
Speaker 1: It's like it's fucking seven hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no way you'd buy Why you already have a PC? Why the fuck would you buy? I have a PlayStation that runs perfectly.
Speaker 6: I just recently started playing games on my PC, and I'm like, fuck, my PSI is probably gonna collect dust.
Speaker 1: I finally got to using m AKA finally. Well it's interesting, like how many? How many?
Speaker 2: There's nothing that's compelled me that I need a PS five. I understand why you have one if you can afford one, I understand you bought one. Fuck it, but like you, uh you just because like me, even I just use a controller on my piece of.
Speaker 6: All purposes, I feel more comfortable using a controller.
Speaker 1: Well, I, like I said, I use my control on my PC.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't use it. I don't really put my PS five control on my con computer. I can, but I just like I played Final Fantasi.
Speaker 1: Controller on PC is terrible. Specifically, it is fucked.
Speaker 2: Yeah do you what do you do? You have a so I've no so I was so. I heard that the late sy was better on the PS four.
Speaker 1: Controller, but I'm just more comfortable using Xbox one me too, Yeah, I pretty much defaulted Xbox whatever, the modern Xbox first like computer. I use it to dude.
Speaker 5: The PS five controller fucks everything up because there's a microphone in it and there's a speaker in it, so.
Speaker 1: Like the second you plug it in, it's like, what is it?
Speaker 2: Wait, you're right. Actually the PSO three I had that problem. P four two actually forgot about came out. We were having that problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. It was so annoying. I remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even the PS four controller is that issue. I forget forgot that has the issue with the speaker. The speaker, Yeah, I forgot that that was the connectivity issues.
Speaker 1: Was The thing is like a rounder ps.
Speaker 2: It's like a long little it's a long rounder kind of rounder. It's wider and longer, like to like it's it's it's interesting. I like that controller feel way better than the old G dual shocks. Actually it does. Yeh, like it's their best controller. I think, like from like yeah, from from like a form factor perspective. Yeah, like I think the Dual Sense is expensive and it feels premium, I guess, but it's it doesn't feel as good.
Speaker 1: I think I have no problem in any controllers and stuff for the six four the season voice, well it's pretty bad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, but that's controller. That's not a control, that's a fucking I don't like that's an armament.
Speaker 2: Do you? Is Nintendo ever going to make something that feels proper, like I know, no, Like I know they had like the pro controller for for we.
Speaker 6: Damn near an Xbox controller. Yeah, I'm just like, it's a GameCube Xbox controller. Fuck baby, Yeah, it.
Speaker 1: Just but it feels worse than both of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I don't know, it's s they make so much money. I guess it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: They're there.
Speaker 6: Part of their thing. It's obviously being different, that's like part of their I hate that. I hate that and it's like whatever, dude, Like, I don't think it's it's a controller. None of them have ever bothered me at sixty four. It's the only one that I've ever been like, this is a dumb controller? Was I was, that's my only line.
Speaker 2: It was dumb of course, Like I remember the first time because I never had a sixty four. It was whenever it was just neighbors, go to either neighbor's house, and every time I would find something, I was like, what z trigger with the there's four seas on this? Like the hold like this it was, and I was like I would hold it the way you hold every other controller, and I'm like, I can't play this game well, and then I remember I find the hold the way when I was.
Speaker 1: Like, this is so you know what I have to say about because you're getting you're trying to do mass keyboard. Yeah, I give up on that so many years ago. Yeah, yeah, I give up depends on a game. I did it for like three straight months and I hated it still, and I was just like, I'm not I have to when I have to.
Speaker 2: When I'm forced to, like say give a counter strike or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you kind of like that's it.
Speaker 6: You can't go on a shooting game and not use like if you're if you're like really trying to if you want to compete, if you're really trying to play it, you you gotta you know, you gotta know what unless you work a demon with the control.
Speaker 1: If you're on if you're on something like counter Strike, yeah there's no shot. Yeah. If you need something like precision, you're like, you gotta but it's like you know you gotta do man, No, man, There's something about shooting a gun by clicking, by clicking that feels like pulling a trigger. Actually feels just feel so.
Speaker 5: Much, it feels so much better, to the point where it's just like this is actually like a sizeable percentage of my enjoyment of playing games in the first place.
Speaker 1: It's just this ergonomic feeling right to.
Speaker 5: The point where it's just like I'll shoot, I'll play like Team Fogress on a you know, and I'm just like, I don't feel like, I don't feel like I'm doing anything.
Speaker 1: I don't feel dude.
Speaker 2: Especially like say, if you have one of the games where you have to like aim down your site right click, and you're like, it just feels right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, it's just.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, but again, I'm not a competitor.
Speaker 1: I don't do that. So it doesn't, but it is. I have a desk that's too it's too high, and so I can't relax. You can't.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, I feel I'm actually I feel like my carbal tunnel has has tripled because of the desk and just the awkwardness of it. When I'm trying to play Mouski, like, oh, let me let me play Old Dragon Age again or something or uh like stuff like that, Like you can't get around it. You can, you can, it just it never works for me. Well when you use the map it and when you map it, it doesn't work for me.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm trying to map a game because I want to play a certain Pokemond on my steam back and I'm trying a mapping controllers I know, and I want to kill myself.
Speaker 1: I'm like, so how do people just do this? People just like oh, I'm gonna do this.
Speaker 6: It just makes me saying when I play mouse and key I put like my keyboard all the way up by like right under my monitors, and I just used I used my fucking mouse.
Speaker 1: Like this really like this. Yeah, that's so ridiculous because it doesn't feel comfortable any other way. Is that not inherent, right, that's the that's the problem for me.
Speaker 2: But I but I'm in that way, in this ridiculous way that I'm like doing this it feels comfortable.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I just fine, I guess, I guess.
Speaker 2: I mean I like to kick back, right, so exactly on the way back, I just can't. I wish that I could kick back on a mouse and key. I'm sure there's people that figure out how to do it.
Speaker 1: It's like that that world of Warcraft South Park, like iconic. I want to do that ship and I can't do. It's mainly the keys.
Speaker 2: The mouse is not as hard to just nap get or whatever, but it's the keys, especially if I need to, like if I'm trying to move with precision, yeah, right, And then I'm like, for me, it's the key.
Speaker 1: I can't. I don't feel replacement key placement is the fun thing for me because I just don't. I'm not used to that.
Speaker 6: I'm getting better at it, but I'm still like, what the fuck is going on? Sometimes I get like dumbled up and I'm trying to I'm trying to run away from something and I'm running toward it, and I'm like, no, it's played like d I W when I run into the problem and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, because I panic, it's the D d R movement. Man. For me, it's just like.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 1: That's why my brain's kind of fine with that I played games like that, Like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I'm fine with it in the context of that, but in the context of like moving around a fucking character on screen, it's just like.
Speaker 6: This is so for third person games, like when I played because I played Resident Evil, Mouse and Key, that was like a game playing right now that I'm almost done with Evil, which one played the like them, the newer version of two, and that helped me a lot, because that's like third person games feel better when I play with them, because first person feels oddest fuck for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought would opposite.
Speaker 6: For me, it feels way more like when I played I play because I because I think for me, it's just like it's like tunnely in a way that's strange opposed to like when I play games with a third person it kind of gives me like a bit of brevity, like, oh, I kind of know what's behind me.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 5: It kind of inherently widens your field of views and kind of feel more comfortable. I kind of known because that's when I played The Division or the Division two. I think that was like a third person shooter. I remember playing that with Mass and Ky and you're like, this feels pretty good actually, But then like I think camp PC right, I don't.
Speaker 1: Maybe was that one of the silly things about that game.
Speaker 2: I feel like that was one of those sames that like, oh man, it's on sale for and I'm a retard. I was like, it's on sale for like three bucks or whatever, and I picked up and then I was like, no, support What I was like, I mean, the Division two for three bucks is a pretty it's that's a steal.
Speaker 1: Actually, that's a good game game saying no, it's very space.
Speaker 2: Some of those Ubi Soft games go on shale like it's it's a fucking steal the day after they come out. Oh by the way, uh, I couldn't look at man. I I didn't care about Star Wars, Outlaws or whatever. MENI there, but a bunch of Red Dead two stuff has been popping up in my feed because of Donkey, because.
Speaker 1: Of act Man. There's people doing there. There's a thing going on right now. Red Dead is cyclical.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It always comes around every time.
Speaker 5: It's cristy, every time it starts to become winter, Like I see the snow and it's just like I feel like people. I feel like people just want to play Red Dead two again and go through the snow. It's like my least favorite part of it, the least favorite part of the worst part of the game. Well, it's also the introduction to it gets so much better of meat. Well, No, the best part of the game is red That it's probably like Act three, like Chapter three.
Speaker 1: The second you get to Sandity, I think is like the best part. But when you like when you first get freedom to do it, right after you rob the pit, right yeah, but like then it's like the game truly begins right now, now go go have fun.
Speaker 6: But SANDONI is like when the word game the world expands. I guess it's that like big expansion into like you can go to the fucking swamp, you can alligator.
Speaker 2: You go to Blackwater and try to see how long you can survive.
Speaker 6: I went to Blackwater. I went to Blackwater by mistake. You know, mention John, When you go to black you go right by black Water. I went there by mistake one time and someone blew my horses.
Speaker 1: And I was like, you will immediately descend on you like you have six stars. It's so funny. It's so mad at me. How did you even spot me? I literally just crossed the line and then a bunch of asses.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, like, as if there's fucking CCTV of you. It's so crazy, man.
Speaker 2: Like I was watching all these cut scenes and stuff, and then there's cut scenes of of course the first one or you red red Redemption, and uh, of course. Somehow Star Wars Outlaws started getting jammed in there of people making comparisons, and I was like, this isn't fair. But I actually really started watching some of them and I was like, oh my god. I didn't I thought people were exaggerating, you know what I mean with like, oh, like the look at how bad the acting is the in Star Wars. I thought people like, ah, they're probably just hating its Ubi soft whatever. But I actually was like, nobody's in nobody's in the living room with me. But I'm looking around like you see this, I'm looking around like listening. I watched like a handful of the scenes and I was like, this is it real. Is somebody fucking with me? It was actually it made me kind of sad, where I was like, you know, these people are professional, I'm assuming the people that they are hiring. Yeah, so I'm like, what are they telling them, like just just do whatever?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, like.
Speaker 2: Cause I'm I'm assuming I'm thinking of it in a way that I'm a voice actor. I have no direction, I have no feel for the game, and so I don't know exactly what emotion I.
Speaker 1: Should be conveying. Is it that bad?
Speaker 2: It's really, it's fucking It was puzzling that, Like I met a lot of NPCs it cut scenes and stuff so I can get different takes of different people, and there was only one guy that seemed like, oh, this guy gets it. But it was just people were talking in ways that's not real, and I was like, oh, that's so unfortunate. It's not it doesn't sound like a real conversation. And of course people are contrasting with Rockstar, which makes it much worse obviously because they're.
Speaker 5: Of that there are another level they also Yeah, I mean yeah, I think comparing anything to Rockstar is unfair, just because GCA five makes them.
Speaker 1: So much money that they can just afford to just fuck off and do that. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: They were able to put GTA five out six times while they made right there too, right, they were like, let's put out this half assed, fucking stupid I think DT five story is so bad.
Speaker 1: I remember playing, but I don't think it's particular. It's very what it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't remember any The only thing I remember was that that torture scene with Trevor. I remember when Trevor Torch is that guy because I only remember that because it was on the NWDS.
Speaker 2: Oh, I kind of forgot about it. I remember, but I also don't. But I dude, Trevor has the most memorable parts for me. I remember the other boat back was so stupid. The fact that Franklin actually gets on the car to jump onto the Why would you do that for anyone?
Speaker 1: It is It is crazy, It is insane.
Speaker 6: Just the most rememorable part is just Franklin's cousin calling him nigga, Like that is Yeah, that is the most memorable part of absolutely, Like I don't like that game. That part made me laugh my ass off. That ship made me laugh because I was like this man, just he almost got you killed like three times in prior ye.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say, in any of the Grand Theft autos, have any of those stories felt really good to you?
Speaker 1: GJ four for me, was like really really great.
Speaker 2: Four four is probably the best story out of all of them. Probably when I'm trying to think of it, it feels the best. But also Vice City was fun.
Speaker 1: But I don't really hit if you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It didn't hit me when I was younger, and I guess it didn't hit me hit me this time, like when I played through it as an adult, But it like it was, there was way more to it than I thought.
Speaker 1: They're they're not Red Dead's stories like it's they're not. I mean, really, they're not. I'm sorry they're not.
Speaker 6: Even I think four is a good game at its best. It's nowhere near as good as Red Dead one even really, I.
Speaker 1: Think Red Dead one is very fine.
Speaker 2: I think Red Dead one is like I think, I like, I like John Marshall a lot, but I think that game is kind of like I'm talking about the story of it.
Speaker 1: I like that. Again, I think that story is very fine. I think I think Red Dead two is so much better. It's insane.
Speaker 2: Well right, I think because you also you built a foundation on some like it so much better because of the.
Speaker 6: Foundation back one and it falls back into one story. That's what makes John the way he does.
Speaker 5: The ending of the ending of two, when you go to that part when it's like the epilogue and you're beginning of read.
Speaker 1: It's my least favorite part of that game.
Speaker 2: It's definitely slowest part. Well, it's also because it's an it's an epilogue. Just like say, when you're Jack in Red Dead Redemption, I don't give a fuck now it is. It is satisfying that he shoots the fuck out of that asshole, like finally I forget his name. But the one that was homies with Milton, Yeah, I like when you finally black, Like, yeah, that felt very satisfying to the you know justice and I'm like good. But also I didn't. I spent no time with Jack in Red Dead one.
Speaker 1: You see Red Dead two, I'm like, I was like, it's a little bit. He's so cute, he's.
Speaker 2: A little dumb, he's a little stupid guy because he's completely I like that they kept him pretty oblivious to the ship that's happening, but to a fault, to the point where epilogue right, and then you if you can scare Jack and lose the mission by blasting some some cod I think the guys stole something. There's like these something I forgot what it is. But an epilogue could scare Jack and that'll you'll fail. And I'm like, how at this point do you not know what your dad does? How do you not know that he blasts?
Speaker 1: It's it's fault. I hate her, everybody hates her.
Speaker 2: She's way worse than like a skylar in my opinion, dude, people hate people in my opinion, in my opinion, is way worse than you go back patrons.
Speaker 1: In her dialogue, dude, why would I She's a woman. I'm not gonna pay. Maybe that's the so you didn't you didn't know she was there, even her name was crazy.
Speaker 2: There is like it's particularly in the epilogue too, and and and read too. John is trying his best to do the right thing, even when it comes to protecting the farm that he's working at, and she's mad.
Speaker 1: He's mad.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's taking up He's taking up arms to defend the property. And she's mad, and I'm like, what, what do you It's infuriating way more than Skyler because.
Speaker 1: Scott, remember, I don't remember that. You probably blocked it out because you were like, I don't care. Did you play Red Dead one?
Speaker 2: Better one?
Speaker 1: All of Red Dead one?
Speaker 6: I'm talking about what I'm talking about. I'm talking about what Red Dead one is. Like why she sucks so fucking that's why? Yeah, it's she's because he's.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm trying to make a way out of no way, like I don't know the modern world clearly, bitch, and like I'm not doing function.
Speaker 6: I'm like doing stuff that's like trying to fight for my family. And he's like, all you do is cause problems. And then she literally is turning Jack against you the whole time as well too. Yeah, and then Jack is like being asshole, and You're like, I'll guess I'll just let you all die. I'll let the farm get ran over to he goes back with uncle Uncle. He goes back with his uncle, obvious because that's like his loyalty to him, but just not right in its own right. I agree with that, but like he's he's trying to do right by the people that did write by him so many times he was doing.
Speaker 5: I guess for me, Red Dead just doesn't feel real. Red Dead one doesn't feel real to me at all, Like Red That two feels a lot like very grounded to me, and then Red Dead one feels like, oh here's an It feels like I think of that phantom dude, well, the phantom guy, and then there the snake oil salesman who's like in a play, and it's like it's fun, but it's like, I can't take any of this serious. I don't care that like his wife is turning his son against him because this isn't a real person.
Speaker 1: He's got a good voice, but like I just I didn't give a ship.
Speaker 6: Red Dead two's aesthetic is very very similar to one. Is that Red Dead two you're playing as arsenal Morgan, who was not fourth Bullit.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. It is very similar. Look at those games.
Speaker 2: But he's still a follower. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I played it.
Speaker 2: I played it a couple of times. I played it once after Red Dead two. I enjoyed it quite a bit. The I just the scenes are fucking fantastic, the music's still fantastic, the missions are still pretty fun. The aesthetics are obviously shitty because it's not even that it's old, but just location wise, right, it's it's dead desert.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it it.
Speaker 2: Looks good for what it is, but unfortunately it is just the amount of terrain different options of Red Dead two is like it's it's crazy to think about it. I was like, damn, this is better than Skyrim, like because I remember when Skyrim I would just be like looking up and like, holy fuck, this is cool.
Speaker 5: You see that guy, I don't know, I can't remember. I think it's any Austin or something. He does these like weird. He did a video of like trying to find Skyrim's water source. Oh no, I never thought he like like tracks tracked all the rivers to like different he.
Speaker 1: Went into caves into like the too through caves. Yeah, Like it like like figured.
Speaker 5: Out like where all the there's waterfalls and rivers and all, but where they come out where there's answers to a lot of it, Like they actually did think about most of it, Like it actually does come out of like like geysers, and like there's like places where it doesn't and then but then there's like places where they just give up and the water just like spreads out from two directions to flow into the different rivers.
Speaker 1: It's awesome.
Speaker 6: I've literally never thought about that. I really really want the Scrolls game. It exists some sometimes soon, but it's not I don't even think they care.
Speaker 1: I mean they care, it's it's just a matter of I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Man, people are harsh on butThe I like, but games like still so like, I don't really know what the hunger even is for Elder Scrolls because everybody seems.
Speaker 1: To hate them.
Speaker 2: Even Skyrim people scam sucks, So that's that's a silly that's silly.
Speaker 1: I feel like those are the statement, but like the reaction is well.
Speaker 5: Obviously it's not reflected in the sales obviously, right.
Speaker 2: There's the opportunists that are trying to, oh, since uh, since Starfield didn't hit as hard as uh as people thought it might have, let's let's be vultures and now pretend, like retroactively some of these games actually sucked.
Speaker 1: Or that's that's everything, dude.
Speaker 5: I think people are really spoiled in some way because and maybe it's because like we're older, but like, dude, I I see games that people say, like, man, this game sucks, right, And I look at it and I'm like, I play some of it, and I'm like, when I was a kid, this would have blew my mind. There are games that I remember playing that like I spent like money on, like like forty child dollars, which is a lot of money, you know, and I would just come home and it would be busted and it would suck and it would be nothing redeeming about it at all.
Speaker 1: And you couldn't even hope that it would get better, you know. You couldn't even hope for like, we'll fix it. It was just shit.
Speaker 5: I think about like games like if you ever put there's a game called Seeking Destroying the on the PlayStation too. It's a tank game, and I remember buying it. I was like, oh, this seems fucking cool. Rad It's there's tanks and it's got destroying the name. This is probably cool. Yeah, the worst game I've ever played, easily, Like it's worse. It's probably it's worse than et on Atari to me, because at least et is like historically interesting.
Speaker 1: I never that's fun. It's really bad. It's like it's not it's not like a I mean Atari games are terrible. Atari was like by comparison, I mean, my aur Atari was on its way out.
Speaker 2: Like I'm a I'm a little kid with barely any memories and that ship was barely working.
Speaker 1: It was on its way. It's like it's like a thirty year old dog in the corner. It was old when we opened it. It came out the box. It feels like that, doesn't it Like it feels like the Atari despite how old it was, and it couldn't have aged slowly because technology was so slow. But it feels like the second you opened the the second you opened the Atari, plugged into a TV and saw what was waiting for you. I can't imagine that people weren't immediately disappointed. Bro, Yeah, because that was that was literally over thirty five years ago. They were happy with it. They were fine. I know it, right, But think think about the Atari's older than this nigga dude.
Speaker 2: Well, sure, Relic, but it's like because I mean the ne e s came out around my age, right, but the nes the Atari was so old that like, genuinely, it's the political landscape when that game came out and they came out.
Speaker 1: Was so not even closed when it was five years later, Relic.
Speaker 5: You misunderstand, there's the everything that's on the Atari cannot exist anymore. Yeah, you have the you have the we talked about the n e s. That's like how many years ago at this point, And yes, it's like thirty thirty seven, thirty six, thirty six years ago.
Speaker 6: It's older than you definitely, it's like then you just came out, like in ninety seven, ninety eighty seven, eighty six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not the only thing I know for sure is the PlayStation because it's my birthday exactly. But I think like.
Speaker 5: There are games coming out still that emulate the nas you know what I mean. Yeah, like there you still get pixel Art games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do, not get like you don't get. You don't though you could, but you do. If you got Pong, that'd be insane, Like why at least do something different with That'd be fiong on the game.
Speaker 1: I remember, this is this is when you know what game is bad.
Speaker 2: You know, you're a kid, you don't have really any expectations other than just being fed. I play I played Pitfall on Atari. I was like, this is fucking trash. I'm a kid, and I was like this, that's the first I played as much. I don't know if you can beat the game. I don't I literally because it was just.
Speaker 1: Like you just go and I was like, wow, this this sucks.
Speaker 2: But like you know, of course, people that were older than me were probably really like fucking impressed, right, because like this is the first real like is that platform, like what it is the first.
Speaker 1: Jump on things you can jump, fall down ladders and oh snake that can be that can be a big sperm. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I'm sure people that are fucking boomers would were really impressed, like with like this is fucking cool as ship, But me, as a little kid, said no real expectations.
Speaker 1: I was still like nah.
Speaker 2: And then I have very vivid memories of my dad plugging in Super Mario two or whatever.
Speaker 1: And now that ship was drugs, I guess because you barely have a concept of the world. Now I'm seeing this weird land and dinosaurs shooting eggs at you and ship, bro, that was crazy, crazy crazy. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Is that like once upon a time I believed in that, you know, like that could have that was like reality, you know, that was like me, that was like, oh ship, you could be Italian.
Speaker 1: Fling. Do you remember the last time you saw again that was like is that real? You know, like like the last like something like Fight Night two thousand and Uh you thought it was six where it was the first time you were like.
Speaker 2: Whoa, it looked pretty cool, like graphics. I've talked about this on the podcast before. It was the Paul Phoenix's ending in Tech and three. Oh yeah, yeah, when he gets pulled over by the cop and that shot of the cop looking over and smiling, it's.
Speaker 1: Fucking he's don't smile.
Speaker 2: He just looks like he just looks like a dickhead with his sung glass aviators on.
Speaker 1: And even to this day it looks good. It's weird.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, I feel like I'm serious comparative, like it's actually still looks good.
Speaker 1: It looks way better than the game. It's a part of watch.
Speaker 2: When you see it, you're gonna be like Paul Phoenix ending Teching three.
Speaker 1: Is it pH Phoenix? Yes, it's it's regular Phoenix. It's not porn star Phoenix. No, it's not Paul Phoenix Teching. What three? It's a it's a three?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there must be a porn star Phoenix, but who you talk to let music, it's like bam, bam bam. But I'll never forget it.
Speaker 1: You talk about how Paul gets fucking jypped so many times. I see, this looks pretty good.
Speaker 2: Actually, he's like one of the second best fighters in the world is one. Yes, he's a good fighter, crazy without having like the.
Speaker 1: Can pretty good for PS one. That's actually insane. For now, I imagine seeing that when it was live it happened. That actually is fucking kind of remarkable because even in that shot, like that just looks like a shot of a guy. Yeah, I mean like the lighting. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I was like, it looks like a blurry shot of a real person. See that, remember, like, no, that's kind of not mad. Picture that ship when it came out, that ship kind of.
Speaker 1: Freaked me out. All good it looked.
Speaker 6: I was like, what, holy fuck, I don't think it was if I don't if I remember, it's like so far back in my mind. But like every game, oh no, Gears. I think it was Gears, and there was moments and Gears. I was like, this looks insane. When you chain saw the couch and the couch rips apart, and I was like, oh yeah, holy shit or like what else?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: Nathan Drake.
Speaker 6: Nathan Drake shotgutnning somebody and like freaking the second game where he like blows someone's mid section out and I'm like, whoa.
Speaker 1: Really, I don't remember that guy.
Speaker 6: Well, just any time, like anytime you're finding somebody and you're punching, I'm like, well, this is realistic. I feel like people actually punch like that.
Speaker 1: Was it really that brutal? I don't remember. You don't show the blood, but it's yeah, it wasn't bloody, it was, but it was violent. It was it was violent. It was violent in the way that what is it the Hogwarts Legacy? Have I Have I showed you that?
Speaker 5: No, there's like so there's a spell in Hogwarts Legacy where it's it's some levitation thing where you can levitate enemies and slam them into the ground like four times or something like that. But like the sound and the screen shake is so much like it is so much more violent than anything.
Speaker 1: I've seen recently. Like it's kind of insane.
Speaker 5: And the fact that it is, like I guess in Harry Potter is what makes it so jarring, because maybe if it was in Grand theft auto would still be pretty violent, but it's still read this pretty graphically too viol because you can hear you can you hear like that like trying to get someone off you sound?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember, I remember being blown away by Custer's Revenge?
Speaker 2: What is that.
Speaker 1: The the historical event? What do you mean the video game? There's a Custer's Revenge? Man, what are we talking about? Yeah? Like are we talking about General Custards? And then he gets revenge on like the battle. So Custer's Revenge is a is an Atari porn game. I don't know where we're going with this. This is real. This is I'm not kidding. I'm not I'm so not joking. Look at it and look at there's YouTube videos of it. You said it's an Atari porn game.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think it's called Custer's Revenge. But like the idea is that you spem on an Indian. His name is Custard, A Custer, you know General Custard, the guy who got fucking killed at ut.
Speaker 1: Waterloo or oh no, don't do that. The Battle of the Bulge. No, it's not the Big Ben the Battle of the Bulge. Normandy, Yeah, he stormed, nor he stormed Norman, General General Custers Storm Normandy, and it's Custer. I look up Custard like Custer. I was like, what the custard. That's an insane Custer's Custer's revenge. It should be. I don't know if it was in any answer. I think it was a tari though, based on what I remember. The idea and.
Speaker 5: The idea is that you come shot on Native Americans from like a distance. Oh my god, the music, yes, it's he's just raping and fucking look at it. Look like, bro, his dick is out heard, giant tits. Damn it's real.
Speaker 1: Imagine pulverizing ship. Imagine beating off to this furiously for hours. But they had so they did. That's all.
Speaker 9: They had.
Speaker 1: The idea of sod the idea of passing out covered in common. This is on your TV.
Speaker 2: These niggas had real porn, you know, live action, real people that the production was actually pretty decent, and then beating well.
Speaker 1: They saw they saw the future.
Speaker 5: They looked at that they were they were in front of a computer and they saw in their mind like Overwatch, uh source filmmaker porn from like the future, and they were like, we must start.
Speaker 1: Now, dude, it's so much fucking There is so much overwatch porn. I mean, it's pretty crazy. It's so much like I was like, like, I that is phenomenally well animated, dude like it.
Speaker 2: Of course I recently was watching. Three months ago, I started watching a fucking last battle of the Last stand.
Speaker 1: Battle of Little Big Who the fuck is a little big Horn? My uncle?
Speaker 2: There's a little big Horn? And oh my god, what was the natives name? He was like the famous Minnesota. His name's Minnesota. It's crazy, how like my mind is. I recently watched this and it's just completely went out of my head. I know exactly why I watched it, because I was watching a lot of I mean, his name is a forgettable name.
Speaker 1: Forgettable. I am forgettable name. I am forgetable.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the dude's name. Do you remember the dud's name in Red Dead two?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: The dad's name in Red Dead two? I forget name the chief and then you have his son.
Speaker 1: I don't remember. I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they weren't in the game for that long at the very end of the game, literally right, but yeah, well the very end of the main story, because I remember, that's when you have your whole thing with Sean, right.
Speaker 1: Anyway would be talking. There's there's some stuff happening. So my boy, Sean, do you want to talk about Into the Spider Verse Now that's not happening. I'm morning, I'm mourning one of my friends. One second, seaniah oh no, Joseph stop stop stop stop, dude. No, he brought it back and run it back.
Speaker 2: Let's move forward for Bred Dead redemption. Please, I can't. It's so good, it is good, but let's all right, all right, So hey guys, uh hey, guys.
Speaker 6: Uh So the Into the Spider Verse ship with Shamik Moore is going on, and it's happening, and we went in the next movie. It's not going because of that, dude, it's not I don't think that's okay. I think there's probably prior prop things going on.
Speaker 5: There's probably strikes and all sorts of industry, Like it's probably AI things going on that like people aren't comfortable with.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure there's like a lot of I'm sure there's other reasons why, there's.
Speaker 5: Many other things. But have you seen this what happened this this thing with the voice act for Miles Morales?
Speaker 1: So I cut. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: I'd really try to not see anything, and then the Twitter page will default to default to.
Speaker 6: The for you yeah, and well, I don't like that it does that, and like you can kind of a video sometimes that's one of four. I don't want to see people be racist. Right now, I'm trying to watch movele rival clips, like what's going on.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying see fucking pussy or whatever. Just let me book market real quick and move yeah, like exactly fire.
Speaker 2: But like, yeah, so I saw that he was saying he was with this one girl. I don't know who she is.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful, beautiful woman. So that's the that's the girl that played mj No, that played uh so, Liz Allen, let me explain. I know I know everything about it. Unfortunately, let me do like a like a like a general a general a general overview. So the the kind of lore or the general superstition or whatever you want to call it, or the trend in Spider Man history is that the actor for Spider Man tends to date the Mary Jane or the love interest of the of the movie. TOI Dade, Kirsten Dunst, Andrew Garfield dated eyes. I forgot her name. Emmstone called her eyes. I thought he was gay.
Speaker 10: I think he's probably he's probably just by if he's not by now, but like at that time, he's probably he's probably like openly gay now and like accepting of it now.
Speaker 1: But I don't think he's gay. I think he's bisexual.
Speaker 2: I would imagine so if that's because it was always understood that the Glee the actor from Glee is gay or was he?
Speaker 1: Did he play a game? The actor from Glee? Did he play a gay the gay kid in Glee? I've never seen Glee? Oh wait he played?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 1: What's happening again?
Speaker 2: Kid?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait? Wait wait wait, hold on, hold hold on? Is he not gay? And I just put that on him? I don't know. I gotta find this out. I mean Glee. He also wasn't in Glee. Wasn't. Who Who is this? Who's Andrew Garfield? I thought he was god?
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait hold on, Okay, I think I know what's happening right now. And somebody's laughing their ass off because I bet they figured it out. The actor in the Flash, the.
Speaker 1: No No, No No, the c W Show.
Speaker 2: Oh the actor in the CW show I think was in Glee, and he's gay, and they look very similar.
Speaker 1: They do look sort of similar, I give you that. I've never seen that show that the exact same building.
Speaker 2: They have similar haircut, style, same build, and so yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't thin yea, I don't think.
Speaker 5: I think Andrew Garfield is probably like at most bisexual or just probably a straight guy who unfortunately is really in the musicals.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's not. He's not gay. I'm thinking of the other guy. He's not gay.
Speaker 2: But so Andrew Garfield dated. That was a wild aside. So Edre Garfield dated. Sorry, the eye Lady with eyes. The eye Lady with eyes. Her eyes are like that's what I remember, because you're the protrude kind of they got like Steve BUCEI kind of oh, like like that chick that's in a fallout kind of Yeah. Actually, yeah, Eloprenell gorgeous.
Speaker 1: I love her.
Speaker 2: Bro She's great to look AT's not even.
Speaker 1: It's not even like a like you're so hot. It's like you're just really pleasant. You're like a pleasantly designed person like you. She's like Elizabeth and BioShock infinite. Yeah, you know what, I mean where it's just like this is like a princess. I almost don't want to touch you, because I would almost all want to. I had to throw the all right, simp come on man, whatever, Ok, okay, wow, I was telling when we.
Speaker 2: Just came in and I was telling him, I was laughing about all the Louis arms song bitches.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember. I was like, damn, I feel like that was the only significant thing.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't remember, because like I've been to like the two Christmas parties in the last couple of days, and.
Speaker 1: One of them we broke out into Louis Armstrong stuff for some reason. I think it's just because like Christmas music is like loosely adjacent to it, so it kind of comes kind of comes up. Yeah, you know anyway, Yes, so they don't look the same, but they kind of have similar similar builds. I know what you mean. I don't see it necessarily, like I wouldn't confuse him, but I see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you mean, it's I just confused because I'm just I'm just very familiar with Andrew Garfield. That's where I racist to a scent this an extent. I don't know what Andrew Garfild has done other than Spider Man.
Speaker 1: He he does like actual movies like not like oh wait, he did that.
Speaker 2: Army movie where he was like the medical person. Right, oh maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know that one. Again he was he was in a military movie. I forgot which one it was, but he wasn't. He was like, he's like, no guns, he was like Batman.
Speaker 5: H yeah, guns he played I know, he played the guy who made rent in tics.
Speaker 1: He's like a he does like film film. He's like a real like not he's a they're all acted. Just he's more of a thespian. Yes, he's like, uh, I was gonna say Willem Dafoe because Willem Dafoe real ship.
Speaker 6: And then he's like, dude, there's at He's just he's he is another actor that has like his catalog is out of pocket. It's because like we have our ignorance, like oh this is going forward. It's like nah, dude, he's been acting way before that. He's in No Stu. Right, yeah, I'm excited to see that man. Of course him, I keep getting derailed.
Speaker 1: So so that then Tom Holland obviously, and so it comes to Spider Verse and everybody's like, Oh, what's going on? Which why should be more not with him and Hailey?
Speaker 5: Seinfeld is like obviously not interested, and he's flirting with her in a lot of these like press junket videos. Wow, Like he's like, uh, it's easy to get into character as Miles and love with Gwen because I just get to imagine Haley and like things like that.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's it's really rough.
Speaker 6: It's a lot of it is out of context. Right, No, it's not listen listen, I've, I've, i've I'm gonna say this.
Speaker 1: I think you're projecting him because he's very black, well, no other other other than him being black and Jamaican, like myself, what happened, No, no, you can't have no gay. No, what happens is this, Wayne yourself, what happens is this?
Speaker 6: Right, So a lot of us was taking out of context, but what happened is he was making a lot of very friendly comments to to Hey, I'm to Haley during.
Speaker 1: The during the thing. You consider that friendly?
Speaker 6: Well, he just said no, listen, listen because the contents of the full interviews like listen, I'm gonna let me Okay, okay, talking about how was it during the filming of Spider Rest of that first question came up, he was like, well, it was a little different cause at first we were not filming with each other. Because it got very easy to flirt with uh, with my Gwen as Mom, as Miles. When I was in at the direct booth with Haley, it was very it was a little like playface, like I'm making a joke at you because of the fact that, like they're flirting with each other on the thing. But it wasn't as out of proportion people making a sound where he's like seeming like crazy thirsty. He might have been crushing on her or whatever, which is very likely true, but it wasn't like it wasn't like him like begging for a morsel of pussy the way people are making it seem.
Speaker 1: I didn't get that. That's not what people are saying.
Speaker 5: It's just that he's clearly trying to shoot a shot and it's not working.
Speaker 1: I think I think it was. I think it was like playful banter for like you're being too charitable.
Speaker 6: I think it's playful banter for someone that's promoting a film or some dumb shit man.
Speaker 1: Watching that video knows that that is not.
Speaker 2: Like the woman who watched that ship like ugh gross.
Speaker 1: Because it's her likely very like it's not just in the way he like he he like looks over and it's and she like like she winces.
Speaker 5: It's not no, like I'm sorry, you can't rewrite this. It's not like he's like, oh please, oh my God, give me pussy, but like he's clearly like flirting in a way that's just not working, you know.
Speaker 1: And it's did he do because he did some more ship, didn't he?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, So it culminated ultimately, and I think so it wasn't going anywhere.
Speaker 1: And I think what happened was uh engaged.
Speaker 5: Hailey got engaged, and she posted about it, and then he posted something on Twitter.
Speaker 2: It was like.
Speaker 1: Plenty of other people like immediately, plenty of other people to meet.
Speaker 6: Uh lessons to learn something like that. And then it comes to final afterwards he tweets like, I honestly didn't even know Haley got married. We're getting engaged to take that which will. I think he could have probably said that said that afterwards with my stuff not look quite as like fumbled.
Speaker 1: He deleted that tweet also so he did that.
Speaker 6: Catch catch onto like the last few days, right, he was, he was he posts a video, so there's so what happened is he he made a music video that came out and then someone posted a video of him. He did like a GQ or like an ebony whatever kind of thing where he was doing opposing with the lady that played Liz Allen, the black girl from the first spider Man movie with Tom Holland, the one that was the vultures daughter's daughter, and every people got back to her and people were and that he and then someone made this this little edit for him, and then he tweeted because it had his music in it.
Speaker 1: I assumed. I think that's what happened.
Speaker 6: It had his music in it from his old music music that he did recently, and it said it said, Uh, Miles finally hooped an MJ or something like that.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 1: She saw it, It got back to her and then she contacted.
Speaker 6: Shamik to remove it. He didn't remove it in a fashion that she wanted it to be removed.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't prove it at all. No, he didn't remove it.
Speaker 6: He removed after he removed it before the video came out that I'm positive because I was on Twitter when it came out. He removed it on Twitter, but he still didn't remove it the time when she asked. Clearly, I would have also me me personally, me personally, crazy, me personally is where I come from. Right, I'm not posting anything with a famous woman ever without asking them to do it first.
Speaker 1: So that's a fumble on his part. Clearly.
Speaker 6: Clearly it was like a shoot for them doing something involving like some sort of like whatever it was. But he I wouldn't have posted that. That's a fumble on this part. But what happened is she she put the video out, was she was like, oh my god, you're a weirdo, blah blah blah, like posting that about him. He didn't make the I'm assuming he was just being stupid and not like watching his ground. But she she made a video being really upset about it. I'm sure her her fiance saw that. It got back to her fiance. He got but hurt she reacted and.
Speaker 2: Assumption that's wild, that's a very safe assumption to make.
Speaker 1: Why why does.
Speaker 2: It have to You're making so many leaps in logical this guy and then making a randoms something about that you don't know. But first of all, I don't even know why you had to bring up her fiance as if it's just not her, Like why does why does it have to be like her fiance made her delete?
Speaker 6: Because clearly they it was a shoot for something. They were on a shoot together for some sort of thing. So if they're on a shoot for some sort of thing, that that image of them together in that picture or whatever is out that is an out there thing, you know, Like.
Speaker 2: Only that matters is the context in which he posted it.
Speaker 6: That's true, and that's true, the context was off. But like if you're gonna like if I if I take a picture with I don't know, with someone down the line, off a female creator down the line, and I post that picture somewhere right, that's I mean like if and they posted, I'm like, they posted that, that's that's out there. We already took this picture in the The context does matter? The only no, I'm agreeing with you, Derek, what happens if I took a picture with somebody already and it's out there and it gets posted, I'm not gonna get mad about the contest put the picture being posted that's one thing.
Speaker 1: And the context that was off about it, right, So what are you explaining, Well, the context is off.
Speaker 6: There is very true, but it's like I would I would have been there been like, oh that's not that's not what happened, and then you move on. You clearly it was insinuating that she had a worship with them, and she had a partner who she's recently got engaged to.
Speaker 1: So they're probably like, I don't like this. I don't like this.
Speaker 6: Someone was probably like I don't really, I'm not feeling this because it's insinuated something that's not true.
Speaker 1: It might offend my partner. That's clearly why that got brought up.
Speaker 2: The removed it not even you're offending me, especially because you've been trying to get me and I've already rejected.
Speaker 6: It's not the same person. It's a different person. They have no sort of prior back to them trying to get together with each other. There's not Hailey Seinfeld. This is a different No.
Speaker 2: But it's the fucking the wording of it, right, the wording of it. Yeah, but it doesn't what had to do with what had to do with that. No, there's a different there's a different studio woman. Are this is completely different context, different woman. You're saying, like, I know the two different women, but like the context has to do with that woman and has nothing to do with the first one, nothing at all.
Speaker 1: So I'm confused. Now.
Speaker 2: So the person that came out and you're saying about the uh that the person that came out and was saying I'm engaged or whatever. Yeah, that's it's a different It's so this is a totally different person, different person. Okay, So it's not about the prior thing that I was thinking. So this is just a new thing. But she was offended just okay, okay, okay, okay in context, Like in that context, it doesn't make it as worse as I was thinking. No, not as worse as I was thinking, because I was thinking I thought the stories were linked. Still however, it's still it's still it still holds up the what what people like, it's kind of a dumb thing to do.
Speaker 1: This guy seems kind of you don't seem very smart. Unfortunately.
Speaker 6: I think it made like dumb decisions the whole time through it. But I think it got blown out of proportion, probably because.
Speaker 1: I guess this past behavior to that why. That's why I thought it was.
Speaker 6: Linked, because I wouldn't have I because I could see like, oh there's something of them post.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't this.
Speaker 6: It's the context of what the thing said as just what happened to him. I think Lloie was a little a little but hurt, but like at the same time as well, maybe you don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: It's just all fumbled. I can see it all.
Speaker 6: This is a serious situation, like misunderstanding that got way bigger than it needs to get genuinely. But I think it all started way he could have just I wouldn't have just posted. I just wouldn't have posted that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would and when asked to take it down, just take it down.
Speaker 6: Because he did not take it down, for he didn't ignored why would she Chris? He literally put the I follow him on Twitter, the post you are fucked.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna wait.
Speaker 6: So what happened is that he made his video like very shortly after anything was said.
Speaker 1: She made her video.
Speaker 6: He was like, oh, my apologies, Like I was misunderstanding. It was for aesthetics of what I was posting. He can you can say that all you want, you know, it's it's up to hit. We don't know what he's thinking, what's going on, but I'm assuming it was just like, oh, this guy has made a dumb decision. He posted something that a picture of him that looked nice with a pretty girl, uh and condos his music, and then someone put a comment about him bagging.
Speaker 5: A It's not just a pretty girl. It's another actor, you know what I mean, it's a colleague. It's not like fucking randomly.
Speaker 6: I agree, But that's what makes it even more like this is another another actor. That the actors take pictures together that are that are seeming very like giving off ideas of romanticism all the time.
Speaker 1: That's what they do. That they're actors. They act. They people know that it's a play, you know what I mean? Well, sorry, they they what they do is they act? Am I not wrong?
Speaker 6: Of course they act so like whenever like people like let's say, people like Florence Pew and freaking Andrew Garfia. They're recently in a movie where they were they are a couple together, right, and they took very heartwarming pictures together like it's a pupil a couple, right, Am I wrong? Clearly that thing that they do was like some sort of fashion shoot or up or something like that.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I just think the context of like of the comments or whatever the comments is the thing that you should have been aware of before he ruins it of it just being a professional collaboration.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was simply like his music was music video of his There was like a what are they called, like an edit of his music video, but it's then together taking pictures and his music songs, like his songs playing in the background, and had that comment of it, and I would have been like, this looks nice, but maybe we just don't get that.
Speaker 1: It's really commenting.
Speaker 5: This guy seems like he's just not really that cut out to be famous, really, like because I think he first of all, I think he lets things get to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, clearly, because yeah, look dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the whole like tweeting that weird thing about like there's other people to meet moments, moments like within minutes of her announcing her engagement, you clearly saw that you work with this person on a series that you were all integral and intertwined with, Like you're not like you might not go to each other's house all the time or even like have dinner all that often, but you know what's going on? Yeah you know, so you saw that happen him and then to be like I didn't even know and then to delete that. I don't know, dude, It's like, I don't know.
Speaker 6: You gotta internet. You know, you could be as fumbles, but as you want. Just ignoring niggas are gonna make funyh Yeah.
Speaker 2: Literally like people are gonna be like, oh, I'm like, all right, bro, I'm Richard and you let me buy your house and the son really do something fucked.
Speaker 6: Up and then be like I'm gonna move on now. Yeah, there's no point he fumbled. He I just I wouldn't have posted that thing with what you go on with uh I forget her name, none of that ship. And then apparently because the only thing that I saw, since I didn't know the context, I saw that he deleted his social media media.
Speaker 1: Ye, compactly. Dark.
Speaker 2: I saw people saying like, nigg you just why not just apologize? You didn't have to fucking apologize, No, but like, just why don't just do that and then move on? Why are you your entire agree I agree with that, like we're different, we're a different breed. Yeah, probably, but we're a different breed right where we're like whatever fun you talk about and this move on. But for him probably it's probably getting him because so many people just ragging on him all the time, like millions of people ragging on him and commenting on Ship. Didn't like like, let's say, he was just like if this was genuinely, which I think it's probably a bunch of bad maneuvers on his part, but genuinely he did, like in like genuinely innocently, like it was nothing serious about it, nothing to it. This made people commenting Ship annoying the fuck out of you. Would probably really bother you, you know, like so I look at you bother We're not We're not that breed. You know, it would bother anybody. The thing is you have to curate your social media in the way that you can navigate it. So for example, Drake, it's a lot of Ship obviously.
Speaker 1: Oh, but Drake don't be on social like that. He don't do and he's done social a lot.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, like you said, he does dip Instagram. Only people follow him in comment, you know what I mean? Like, yeah, because that's a setting you can have. I mean, there's some people get salty about that. Some people turn off, Like Britney Spears post all those insane dancing videos of her, she turns her comments on off, like you can't even comment, So I desperately want to see a comment section of that crazy shit, but you can't, you know. But it's just like you got to navigate in a way to where what works for you. And clearly this person I feel like is addicted to.
Speaker 1: Like he can't do that. He can't like say, I.
Speaker 6: Think that's reading into it more than anything else. Is this like, well, if you're having a bunch of problem on the internet and it's really bothering you, maybe he doesn't use Twitter or anything like that, because I follow I follow him and does I don't really see him post too often, so it's definitely not no more so it's so it's like I guess, like I don't know, just just the activity. If we don't need it to have it on, if it's is being a bad source to you, If you don't like, if you don't need it, then why why.
Speaker 2: You're you're a fucking actor. You should definitely have social media. It's there's some people that don't have it, but they're really not trying to promote themselves in any way. But if you're doing active projects, you should definitely have social media presence. It's it makes sense. I do it in a way that works for you. There's tools available to cut out the noise. I agree, But I think, like I think I do, someone think he's able to do it.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: The reason why he deleted his social media account is because he can't just not fucking read the ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think I think a lot of it paid into the fact that he's, like, he's a young twenty something. He let people on the internet bother him what he says. It's like, dude, just just.
Speaker 1: Got its aga anything to do with it.
Speaker 2: There's people like, like, there's that fucking comedian Burt Kreischer who's in his fifties that can't help but read the comments sections and people hate him and it bothers him so much, and then all of his friends are like, uh, stop reading it. You're rich a shit who gives a fuck, And he just keeps doing it.
Speaker 1: That's a machine. Yeah, it's that guy, and he can't he can't help him. He can't help it. He can't not.
Speaker 2: He's an ego mania. He's a narcissist, and so he can't help it. He has to read this ship even though it infuriates him and infuriates him because he's like, why don't people love me?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's just like that where it's like you're just like, dude, just and all in all, bro, just navigate better.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 6: You're too you're too you have too much notoriety. And also like, I'm sure, dude, you're fucking rich, you're spider, you get you get bitches, bro, Like like don't you don't got a He's not an ugly guy, like you get your bitches, bro, He's a talented, clearly very talented. Go do your ship talent you get some fucking pussy for some girls that will very clearly give you pussy.
Speaker 1: If he if he was flirting with her.
Speaker 6: And he meant something more than that, I mean, hey, dude, that's that's not worth like the lampooning he got initially, but it's like, you know, people are gonna.
Speaker 2: Talk about I think I think it was so like I don't even the way that the things was blown out of purport. I don't even think like what I just think the internet did. What it did, Yeah, exactly, Like I don't think they just let it get to him. And it's like, exactly, I don't. I don't really think people went too hard. It was like, oh, we should just bro just relax, you take take the l relax.
Speaker 6: I can't imagine imagine a beautiful woman and then this post picture of that that you actually did.
Speaker 1: And he's like, all right, but look I was looking a nice date. Yeah, I don't. I just don't you are this um No, I just I don't know.
Speaker 5: To me, I just feel like if I was Spider Man, I couldn't begin to care about this kind of thing at all. I definitely wouldn't be flirting with fuing Haley's time film on the fucking press.
Speaker 1: Store, like the funk would? I?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: Why, Yeah, it's did she get engaged to somebody that she just dated for three weeks? You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Like, that's that's why that even it's even more confusal, even more confusing to me too, because I'm like, I'm probably I'm pretty sure he might.
Speaker 2: Have even known they were gage, he knew that she was ill relationship? Did he know like for a long time? If and he was disrespectful, I don't I feel like that even that it's just like like what, like why would you do I like the actor, I'm not I am I have a degree of bias towards it. But it's even and I'm like, is he really like.
Speaker 1: Kind of jarring that your bias is jarring because I'm what I'm doing right now is like I'm saying, like, why would.
Speaker 2: You do that? Like what because respectful? He's disrespectful, That's why he's doing He's young and disrespectful. Yeah, it's like, you know, I want exactly that's I feel like people send him all those memes to that your next yea and influenced him at one thousand pers.
Speaker 1: He's young and he's like, yeah, I am next.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get this bag. Even though she's probably like, hey, here's my boyfriend, he's like and it literally it never it didn't even register, like yeah whatever, like what what?
Speaker 1: Whatever? Is? Just enjoy your money, enjoy your You are spider Man.
Speaker 5: Not only are you spider Man, you're spider Man in like probably the most acclaimed You're not acclaim but like the like the highest.
Speaker 1: The multi version of one. Yeah, in my opinion.
Speaker 5: Uh, and you're about to have your You're about to close out your trilogy. It could be the best trilogy in Spider Man has the potential.
Speaker 1: Not it already is?
Speaker 2: Well, I like, I love, I love, I wanted to end three. In fact, we'll see what happens. It does have the potential. It should be Let's put it this way. It should be a layup. It should be a layer. It would be an easy layup.
Speaker 1: Just have them show up, finished the fight and be a guy bye and stupid that anyway? That ship's hilarious. Uh yeah, man, anything else? Yeah, just shouldn't be just you know, nothing good times. He's not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my goodness, we should name that. This documentary has been playing the entire time.
Speaker 1: Is your phone on silence? Yes? I put it on? So what if we somehow?
Speaker 5: So what if we somehow got a copyright claim on this episode because for somehow it picked up picks.
Speaker 1: Up because it's could you imagine it would change everything it's over? It would change everything, because I'm like, I'm pretty sure it would change.
Speaker 2: It would literally change everything that I know abouts it would change everything.
Speaker 6: Would it would be it would be really problematica signs it'd be like, all right, So if it had one moment where it showed you have that right, like so you like it glazed through the camera, right, And it's like that's another thing, copyright claim. And I'm like, have you guys not seen us be black people say the N word? And then copyright Cala was with that clearly, you know, so like what's happening now? Like where are we're going now? And it's oh my god, that that content creator, that femal content creator that would just like you know what I hate? And you started and it was like she had some little she had. First of all, I knew about her like maybe like in twenty seventeen, I never heard it. I never heard of her before her she was the name.
Speaker 2: A few times she would talk about games and I'm like, bitch, you don't it was so obviously. It was like the I keep bringing up anti pinch gaming, I keep bringing up antipants gaming because it's like, how is it so obvious? And these people are still getting recognition, Like it's it's it's at a level that is like mind boggling, because she even the reason I saw her recently, I did see that rant, but most of the quote Toots, I saw my for you page was her, everyone saying, look at how soulless her makeup is.
Speaker 1: That is not a real you know how bad you have to you know how bad you have to be at makeup for me to notice.
Speaker 2: Like, look, man, I I grew up in the scene Emo Chicks Seeing Girls. Yeah, I saw that, and I'm like, this is poser energy, poser energy. The fake is ship. It looks like the makeup that they put on like people like awake, you know what I mean, Like they emphasized the eyes to make sure they don't look dead dead, but like it ends up on alive person.
Speaker 1: It looks wrong. Bro, I don't know whatever, Melony Mac she tried. That was hard. That was hard to watch, Worse than anything I saw. Fucking uh just pearly things ever do?
Speaker 6: Actually, Yeah, the thing to about the I don't know who that the guy that called Syria, the guy that made that the initial tweet about siriy being so like ugly and not attractive, that was him.
Speaker 1: That's him. Wait, hold on, what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: So I remember the guy that made that first made the It's crazy the world the universe is wild out brow serious.
Speaker 1: I'm dead fucking serious.
Speaker 5: Explain explain so clearly we know who just Pearly is, right, Just Pearly Things. Yes, Pearl pearls Davis, whatever.
Speaker 1: That bit your name is.
Speaker 6: Yes, I don't like saying that. I didn't feel right, but but I said it on reflex. He deserves its fine. So the person that made the comment about the initial comment about my Siri being so ugly in the New Witcher game, come to find out he was recently on a date or is dating Just Pearly Things. That's so funny you can't even laugh.
Speaker 1: That's how funny it is. That that is, that is.
Speaker 10: It's it's these people mind serious, they're so unserious, like, but we we all know this.
Speaker 2: It's just weird to see it be confirmed. I'm pretty sure someone sent me so I think it might be my dams.
Speaker 1: My dam just to series so fucking ugly, I know, I guess I forgot to screenshot it. Larry's so ugly, this man, you know, I can't get enough.
Speaker 2: Pearl David, and I'm just like, I also find it hilarious that she's in the black dudes when she like, you know, she's been catering like white of course, So that's uh, that damn I wish I thought, I screamed. I hate when I think I screenshot ship.
Speaker 1: This is the guy. This guy, that guy's busted, Like it annoys me. I'm like, first of all, he looks swollen. That's the thing. Like, that's so funny, man, that's so funny. That's so good. That's a aloys this.
Speaker 2: They're busted dudes that say hot women are mid and then they they literally will get any crumba pussy they can get yea like they It's like, it's so I got tweeted about that and it was fun. I was talking to Jojo about that, and she stopped me because I was saying they couldn't pull anyone near close to Siri or say when they're a shipping on City Sweety, even in that unflattering bikini photo. And she stopped me and she was like, what do you mean pull anything close to it? They can't fucking pull anything. And I was like, you're right, Why am I even going on a rant like this is like to this guy, he struck gold, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean? You know what I mean? Yeah, I saw that ship and I was I saw it and I was like, I'm gonna finish playing the Star Wars and game. That's what I was like, I can't I And it's like the shameless the shamelessness of it too.
Speaker 2: After you talk all this big ship about this girl's ugly, this one's ugly, this girl's mid and then you get with like, come.
Speaker 5: On, it's just such a basic rule and I feel like I follow this for a long time where it's just like why would you ever justify anything that could very easily be turned around at you?
Speaker 1: Like why would you do that? Why even bother doing that? So to me, I'm thinking, like, why the fuck am I gonna shame.
Speaker 5: Women how they look? When the standard is inherently insane? And if I'm ever if I ever did anybody, they're not gonna beat some fucking like crazy insane like standard like that and it's gonna be turned against me. So why would I ever say it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just exhausting. It's like this is just so like it's what are you performative? It's so fake? And I could that is that could not believe it. I was like, someone said, that's my Christmas gift. The odd just the goal to post it to put like look man, because we know behind the scenes they're fucking like you know, la, yeah, yeah, I mean or not, I don't know.
Speaker 2: They were definitely fucking and she fell in love with him, which makes my head dizzy.
Speaker 1: Oh she was Destiny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was fucking Destiny and fell in love with Destiny. The only reason they weren't together is cause Destiny is polyamorous and she just wants a monogamy relationship. She was like, I wish you would, you know, join me over here in monogamy and des like no, I like fucking dudes and fucking onlyfan whrrores and twitch streamers and ship and like, he's.
Speaker 1: Just he's sex maxing.
Speaker 2: He's literally it reminds me of what's his name, like ober him or something. Literally literally he's he's fuck maxing. He was like, he's like why would I was like, why not have the best of both worlds?
Speaker 1: And he's like, dude, why would I limit myself? There's mac to that.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, it's not I don't understand, but it's there. That sounds if I was bisexual, that would make so much sense. But fortunately, just hard you know, like, hey, I love the gay dudes, man, I just I'm sorry, just the hard ass dick actually kind of it kind of like startles me.
Speaker 1: Like if if if a dick start coming at me, I'd be a little like you put it in every video game you ever play.
Speaker 2: Because it's because he's trying the conquerors fee he's terrified dick in bed, so he puts it in everything, and he's like, first of all, video game penis is not the same as if a man was just that erect in the room with me, I'd be a little star when.
Speaker 1: You play residenteval VR with a hard dick, that.
Speaker 2: That's me being immature and it's like that shit is so funny to me. But like any setting, if a man with a nine inch fully erected penis to start a walking towards me, unfortunately, I would be a little scared, only because of like not.
Speaker 1: Like why are you so fucking erected?
Speaker 2: It's not even like if there was a naked guy, I'd be like, it's like when I saw the downy dude with his giant balloon balls.
Speaker 1: Like that ship. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I wish I could pull my brain out and project that image, because.
Speaker 1: You should find a police sketch artist he would do that. I think I would die. I think that would be it. I think it would be too funny. I think about that sometimes, like, am I gonna see something that's so funny that it kills me? I think at some point it feels very plausible that.
Speaker 5: I feel like it's like a very strictly non zero chance, like I solid like maybe like fifteen to twenty percent chance that I will die laughing. Yeah, you know, yeah, like whether eating something and then just like laughing and you're like choking your death or something equivalent.
Speaker 6: That's happened to me already, Like I've choked while laughing when I'm eating, and I make sure when someone really funnies in a room, I don't eat.
Speaker 1: Actually, like that's not a joke. It's happened me already, and I'm like, I'm kind of scared of that. What do you mean?
Speaker 6: Like I one time I was eating, It's one made me laugh and I was just like, oh, I almost like I couldn't see.
Speaker 1: Only see only when there's no funny people.
Speaker 6: Around, when they're not or not on one, like when someone when someone's on one, I'm like, I'm gonna wait till they finish their escapade.
Speaker 1: Then I'll eat. Every time we're we hang out. You eat all the time. Crazy. I've never even I've never seen you eat around well, well, you see it's crazy run into that's an awesome that's a deep insult. That's mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's mean, and it's it's a sign felt the insult way like interviews later on, it's like, yeah, you've been doing this for years around me.
Speaker 1: You've been fucking sucking big for years around Me's like, yeah, because what I'm around you, I can't be gay. You move on a question, Jerry. I can't be gay around you, Jerry.
Speaker 2: It's a good episode. It's a really good episode.
Speaker 1: Remember, I'm not really I'm not really sure if there's anything that we missed. I don't think nothing happened, in my opinion, are two major points for sure. Yeah, it's so quiet Christmas. Thank god. Pictures came out that looked hard at fun, like way too hard. Yeah, that it came out.
Speaker 2: And then his lawyer was shipping on maryor Adams in his face. Man, I just feel like I don't want anything horrible. I just feel like he should just an average New Yorker should just he just needs to catch a beating.
Speaker 1: You see that fucking set on fire on the subway.
Speaker 2: Oh god, yeah that ship. Really I didn't watch. I didn't watch.
Speaker 1: You can't really see anything. You can't see anything, I mean creature. You don't really get it. It's so blurry. But like, man, that's wild. I heard people were flaming the cops for there was a cop there that wasn't doing anything.
Speaker 5: That's just like radio. He's like, I'm not a fire man. If that belice it, if that fire is black, then maybe.
Speaker 1: No. I think it is crazy though, because, like dude, I've spent so much time in New York City in the subways, I've never seen anything close to anything, like it's a zoo.
Speaker 6: But it's not that it's not that it's a fucking zoo though, then y se subways are fright.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing to me is particularly in.
Speaker 2: Manhattan, like it's crazy everywhere that as soon as you got to Manhattan, soon as he crossed the Harlem threshold, Well this happened in Brooklyn exactly exactly, Well, damn crazy.
Speaker 6: Probably on the D line dB or freaking U really fine Orange on the Island. Yeah, still the Orange.
Speaker 1: Line, so Manhattan.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so like I mean, I don't know, you think like that happens a lot sporadically, but it's only filmed when there's like a tourist around.
Speaker 1: Here's what I like. People actually all the time, they just don't care anymore.
Speaker 5: I actually know on this level, No, I think whenever something like this happens, people record it.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. It's that's a good point. What I do think. What I do think is that I don't know, you see the usual suspects on. Look at what cities are you know. It's just like to me, it's just like you have to really understand my whole life.
Speaker 5: I've been in New York City for very very extended periods of time, never seen anything like this. Right, there are billions of interactions per like fucking hour in New York City. The fact that millions of people aren't being set on fire is a miracle to me.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's proof that humans are technically more good than we are bad. Yeah, that is absolutely absolutely true, or.
Speaker 1: Technically more not bad than bad.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 5: The thing to me too is like crazy ship Like this crazy shit happens in the sticks too, It's just no one's around to recorded.
Speaker 1: She's like, oh, I kidnapp this waitress and now she's fucking in my basement for for gang Gang bank this pig.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, you're never gonna see sensationalism about it because there's nobody around to record, and if there is anybody around there probably too stupid to work a camera.
Speaker 5: So like you're not gonna see anything like that. And so like obviously, like the the reason this is in the news because it's fucking crazy and it doesn't happen. This was like a daily occurrence.
Speaker 1: It'd be like the fifteen person was out in blaze, and it's like we'd be on the weather forecast. Yeah, you know, be like fifteen more. We're expecting fifteen more individuals to combust on the on the subway. How did it happen that someone set them on fire? Today?
Speaker 2: I do a match on some chick and she combusted. Yeah, so apparently it probably caught something very flammable.
Speaker 5: He's probably wearing like a one of those Lord, one of those gasoline coach.
Speaker 1: He was wearing those gasoline puncho fat That's just crazy.
Speaker 2: The fact that people could watch that, My god, yeah, I guess you could see me. He said, what do you can like the thing about it? Too, is like I understand the impulse of like why is anybody helping? But it's like it's not even like it's not a little fire.
Speaker 1: Actually it's it's not immediately though. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: I have a weird true, I have a weird like some animals have, like uh that impulse, And I feel like I adopted that where to run away from fire? No, when I see fires, I immediately like spring into wave you run when action. When I see a human in pain that I can actually help, I know that what it could essentially turn it. You say, For example, this fucking retard that I'm imagining, they lit their cigarette with the with the lighter in the car and then they like put it on the seat or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We're at the gas station and then all of a sudden their napkins on fire in their car and then they throw it outside of the car next to where the fucking gas things are, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm like, I'm like, oh my god, like we're gonna explode. Oh my goodness. I was like, holy shit, remember with us that night with the gas lead thing. I can't believe what So he we told the story. I think maybe.
Speaker 2: You were.
Speaker 5: Driving up for some people who might who might be due. I was in the backseat of your car. We were driving back from somewhere. It was like you, Lily, me and a friend of ours. And then we were driving and we stopped off to get some gas and then you go to come outside and you take the thing and you bring it up to the car and gasoline just pours all over the window, And for like a brief moment, I thought, oh, he's snapped. There was like two minutes where I was like, Oh, he's like gonna set me on fire. He's gonna kill his girlfriend and his friends in one foul swoop.
Speaker 1: I'll be alone. I'll be alone. I'm like, finally, your comic books were fucking kill kill that dude. Can I say I would before laugh? Who are to you? One fell swoop?
Speaker 2: What? What is that?
Speaker 1: What is that phrase to one fell swoop? One fell swoop? Right?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is it one?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What do you fell? Swoop? One fell swoop felled or fell one fell swoop fell fell? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I I dude, I spent so much in my life thinking it was one foul swoop foul.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I feel like I've heard people say that the wrong way problem foul like I don't know, like like like a fowl or like a bird. I don't My thought was like a foul swoop, like a that's what my like, I didn't understand. Maybe it might be that suit.
Speaker 5: Well it's one fell swoop English englishly logistically it was very English like like the real one is one fell swoop, but like one fell swoop to me makes less sense than one foul swoop in the context of a bird swoop.
Speaker 1: One felt fell swoop is right. You understand a phrase that right, I mean, I understand how to use it, but I don't know. I don't know what.
Speaker 6: I've never even thought about. What it means is that you take care of multiple things at one attack. So you fell multiple things with one swoop.
Speaker 2: So if this is like an actual like a military thing, maybe a military sweep, maybe it may may very like fell something like one fell swoop, like to take things down in one I mean, but we understand, yeah, what it means. You know what I used to get wrong as a as a kid. It never made I thought it was nip them in the but nipp it in the butt. Oh yeah, yeah, when I was little. Yeah, so I was like, nipp it in the butt, and I was just like, I get what they're saying, but what.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Like like just like that, stop sitting. I don't understand what happened. It's when you grow nipples on someone's butt, damn you nipping them. But that's crazy. And he put nipples on butchets. It just become giant tits. Uh, they become worse tits, definitely less good versions of tits. Are you sure it's not the best of both worlds?
Speaker 2: And sit down a woman pregnant woman sits down and ass they lacktate through the ass.
Speaker 1: So wait wait wait, so like the nipples there, nipples there, and then they lack take gross sorry fell out, moved my nipples to my as happened? Is the the whole? Why do you have? What the elon? What do you do now?
Speaker 6: He was like, he threatened people to not pass a bill, don't And I just literally, quite literally threatened to fund other people that are gonna waiting for I'm waiting for him to.
Speaker 1: Catch a beating. You little, I don't know. The void, the void is on them. Yeah, the darkness is encroaching I'm waiting for him.
Speaker 2: It's Trump's talking ship uh to Paama talking about taking back the paw Just.
Speaker 1: Like, all right, dude, the anti war people great, whatever.
Speaker 2: Fun the dark darknesses, the darkness here, you know that doesn't matter when you get somewhere and it's like the darkness here is blocking the.
Speaker 1: Leg this is this is yeah, yeah, yeah, it's the witnesses, right, yeah, it's about to be bad for them, man, because I.
Speaker 5: Will see it's I don't even register it anymore because I just like even even the whole Matt Gates Matt Gates things, uh thing came out today it.
Speaker 2: Was confirmed that he what what people said about him is true. Yes, he's a raging He was doing a bunch of drugs.
Speaker 1: And he paid a seventeen year old. He traveled a seventeen.
Speaker 5: Year old Jared Fogel would have made a killing if he just waited a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you would have just killed out. He was too brazen with his his fucking. It's too brazen and too early, much like Microsoft, Wait, we're gonna make a tablet computer in the nineties before most people have laptops. It's a great idea, even like even their there's Zoom Zoom product, the Zoom the Zoom Like I'm like, bro, you're too soon. Like it's like yeah, because that was like the first big video one, right, it was the one.
Speaker 2: It was like it had much more space, it had much more Yeah, the screen was ebody like gigabytes. They already have fifty songs, right man. It's so funny like thinking about that because there was people really just did not value that ship at all. Like I would be like, yeah, whatever, fucking fourteen megabytes.
Speaker 1: Oh I dude, it upset.
Speaker 2: I was kind of like, wait a minute, something needs to I knew something needed to be done differently because I paid three hundred dollars for a thirty gig iPod, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That was brand new thirty gigs dollars per game.
Speaker 2: I was like, but that's just how much they cost, like, especially that that generation, whichever generation that was, it was like thirty gigs.
Speaker 1: There's a lot you can put in here. And I was like it's not though.
Speaker 6: I remember like jumped from that windows like because I didn't have a smartphone until maybe I was like, uh, like eighteen, it's my first smartphone. And I remember the jump.
Speaker 1: Between like smart eighteen. Ye, what year atturne eighteen, it's twenty twelve. I guess it's not bad. That's not bad. They the smartphones didn't get popular with twenty ten maybe having them, And I was like, then.
Speaker 5: I go on my granmar, I got mine twenty eleven. I think, yeah, twenty maybe twenty ten we have We had a droid, one of the droids that like slid that was probably.
Speaker 1: The droid maybe. I mean, yeah, you might have the droid too well. They had yeah, so you could watch YouTube and show so the droid and the droid had the the had the quirdy uh, the keyboard still on.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I had the Droid X, which I got rid of that, but it was more powerful for running ship. I had a powerful, more powerful processor. Because I wasn't sure I was gonna get the Droid two to the Joid X. I got the Droid X and twenty ten. But yeah, I remember the iPhone came out in two thousand and eight, so I was like the first like big thing my friend my friend's popularized in twenty ten.
Speaker 1: My friend had one, my friend's brother had.
Speaker 2: One, my cousin the first one was stupid, though, it like really dumb. I didn't even have a camera on it.
Speaker 1: It was round.
Speaker 6: It couldn't even do emails yet, like it was it was the first iPhone was stupid, remember two one iPhones?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a TV so yeah, yeah, that was weird because there was never part of the branding ever.
Speaker 1: It was just for some reason on the app store they were like, we no TV. It's crazy.
Speaker 6: It's so weird because I'm like, I never had one, and I like, I really I wanted one really bad.
Speaker 1: But then like while I was like I don't really care to get one, and then I was like, I just need a smartphone. I need to like be able to look shut up.
Speaker 6: But I but but then at that time I would keep like basic knowledge in my head so I wouldn't need to look things up. But then now I'm like, oh, yeah, we're spoiled there. Yeah, And now I'm like I don't need to remember anymore. I can google it.
Speaker 2: I remember thinking the droid was fucking dope, like because that was I upgraded from a a Razor.
Speaker 1: So I was like, I think I had a black No, I didn't have a BlackBerry had a sidekick.
Speaker 5: Interesting, and I don't remember like this phone probably sucks now, but I remember really wanting a voyager, the droid voyager.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it was a droid voyager or whatever. It was a voyager.
Speaker 5: It was like Verizon's iPhone or something like flip did it? Like maybe hold on Verizon.
Speaker 1: I almost broke my friend's, one of my friends, one of the ones that like you, like you push it up and and it's what turns up? Is that not the how the side works the I think it was slide some member was a slide like you pressed on it did like a cool little flippy.
Speaker 6: That's one of the droid's, one of the early dhut up.
Speaker 1: I thought the sidekick did that thing. Yeah, mobile thing.
Speaker 2: Maybe it doesn't look familiar to me though, that doesn't look like it's it move.
Speaker 1: I had a chocolate. I had a chocolate first I lost it. I still chocolate. I had the red one Akold, I still have one that's crazy like it like flips right like you. Then the did the the slidey one. I'm not sure which one.
Speaker 5: That makes me think of fucking Zoey one on one because everybody on that show had like a stupid fake phone, got fake side yeah, but that was like before the side was real like that really so like it was like bullshit, fake designs.
Speaker 1: And they looked stupid as fun only one on one. Yeah, I think about that show. Yeah, Jamie Lynn, she got she got, got pregnant and died basically. You see, I don't think the remember the song. I look good? Why do I remember that? I don't remember it at all. I look good today. I don't remember the melody, give me a melody, for the for the beat, give me the give me the beat. I don't even know what the beat. I can't even the beat is so peculiar. I can't because I can't, Like, I can't think of it.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I don't want to look it up. Them too lazy.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: You see, I'm here, man, I know. I'm sure we'll get to questions right after this because just how I feel. So that's the only thing. But it's the same ship kind of in it kind of yeah, I know, except for no laugh track. I remember Joey want one to have a laugh track.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was unsettling in some way from it because I remember because I need it was really, man, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: I don't really okay, I remember this and it was her singing, right, Yeah, yeah, I think so, Okay, yeah yeah, I'm sure that was a song that was normally written for Michelle Branch.
Speaker 9: Cam plate.
Speaker 1: Let's just get she got pregnant and bless out of It got pregnant.
Speaker 2: I think the guy was an adult too, so it made it even weirder.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of drama behind that show.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, I think, uh like was like Britney Spears, I think came on and abused one of the co workers or like one of the kids stars.
Speaker 1: Actually I'm not making this up. She was she guest started and then she no, I think she was there because like her sister was there, and then she just terrorized.
Speaker 2: There's a there's all sorts of ship going on with like, I don't know what the you know what she's doing.
Speaker 1: She's just spinning. What do you mean? She was probably just spinning on set and they were scared. She does Yeah, crash bandicoots spinning scaring. They need to make a Crash Bandico game with Britney Spears today, So listen. I forgot I was gonna say, oh, like, what the fuck? There seems to be.
Speaker 5: Something in the water in Nickelodeon because everybody, seemingly everybody or damn near everybody who had a show back then just turned out either really fucked up or just really strange.
Speaker 1: Like the nets the Classified people.
Speaker 5: They have their podcast, uh nest the Classified School Survival guy that was like a two doesn't three shows something like that and uh and they have a podcast where they just.
Speaker 1: Talk about how like, yeah, I was fucking sucking everybody on this Like yeah, it's I'm not exaggerated, it's it's actually funny. It's Uh. The black kid was fine, he managed to leave it live unscathed. I'm just black. But it's me black. I'm cookie and I'm black. I'm cookie, I'm black.
Speaker 2: But the thing about it is that it's so funny is because like that girl, Oh, yes, she had a tough she's clearly she had a she had a tough she had a tough rough stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't know if she went through some rough stuff.
Speaker 5: I just know that she's clearly like she's I think she has BPD or something and so and but like and all sorts of other things. But on the show she's talking about like she's just talking about all this personal stuff and it's just like hey.
Speaker 1: Man, like, hey, you don't have to you don't have to say I watched. He's like, I didn't. He's just silent. He just minds his own business. He's just there for a paycheck. Yeah, I think I think so. He's like, yeah, whatever, your podcast.
Speaker 6: Because they it's it's funny because they're like I guess clearly they were like close for the period of time where things happen, and then they kind of obviously drift away as you guys get older, you know, we're big friends or people around so much soften. But they're like the girl that played Mos and Ned We're like, oh, yeah, we like we were fucking as kids, and he was like he's like yeah we were. Yes, we were having sex as kids.
Speaker 1: This is weird.
Speaker 6: We're grown ass adults now, but we're in each other's lives like we're like they were their first they were their first couple.
Speaker 1: They're having like therapy sessions. It's weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sometimes sometimes it is, but that's a lot Like there's like a Wizards of Waverley Place podcast for all the people who can't get work.
Speaker 1: From the show, and like there's other things like that where it's just like what the fuck?
Speaker 5: And look on some level interesting and look on some level, look, I do think it's a little cringe or do you think it's a little weird? But at the same time, with how everything's been restructured in Hollywood, where like actors aren't getting residuals anymore because it's streaming, on some level, I get it, you know, like whatever, just you did this thing that's very popular, it's not popular anymore, might as well capitalize on it. If you're not gonna get your fucking royalties. It's kind of criminal. Try, Yeah, might as well.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't progresshim for trying, but I do progress him for making things that are just not that good.
Speaker 1: That's I think it's I think it's pretty funny. I think that podcast destroyed their chance of getting a reboot. Do you think that, Well, no, there got their destroyed before the first episode. You talk about it. I watched the first because they they had an idea shot down, but like how old. Now it won't happen and now it's you never really.
Speaker 5: Can't like it literally count happen because like didn't are you guys people that fucked on our Nickelodeon set?
Speaker 12: Here.
Speaker 2: Oh you brought Coke to the sat or is it like crazy ship? Like that you shoved your feet of Dan Slander's ass as he asked you.
Speaker 5: Do you tap danced up Dan Schneider's colon and you expect us to hire you again?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, so Drake Bell has problems, all of them, every every man.
Speaker 5: They're actually they're actually the best off somehow, joh Josh and Drake Bell.
Speaker 2: Actually, Josh Peck is it's fine. Josh Peck is happily married. He has a pretty decent podcast. He's actually kind of funny.
Speaker 1: I follow him. Uh, Drake is not, shut the funk up. You're a pretty good actor. No, he's not. He's not. I'm serious. I'm he's a famous, he's a he's a musician. He's famous in Mexico. Drake Mell thinking of the same person, Drake Bell. He's fine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean he got viciously molested, but you know, I mean like as an adult currently.
Speaker 2: Lested and then he almost continued the cycle by flirting with a girl like around his head.
Speaker 6: He got molested. Then he has Then he had a huge court case and he almost lost his dog.
Speaker 1: Have his daughter.
Speaker 9: No, but wasn't that.
Speaker 1: We didn't we talk about that. That whole thing about how that like was actually like wild. It was it was over. It was over. It was overblown.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, well because we we we didn't know this store. We thought like, oh, this guy is a what a massive pedophile. And it turns out that he got lied to and stocks the only the only thing that makes me and I know it's none of our business, but I'm like, all right, what's this?
Speaker 1: What does this girl look like?
Speaker 2: I want to see you got like to, but I still want to see what she looks like. I only say that because at a at a certain point, I'm like, yeah, a girl can lie about her age, but I'm like, what did you look like? You know what?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Looks like she's like. But we were, we were all we've all.
Speaker 2: Looks like Christians, like the Christian not Christian specific the Christian wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, oh god, we were. We were all in high school. I saw that. I saw why you screamed. I saw like and I was like, I really wish I just didn't know about didact. No, you you made me.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I found a little bit, I lost more faith in humanity somehow, I thought I had no more room.
Speaker 1: Late he thought you were at the bottom, and I was like, oh no, this shouldn't be allowed to happen. I felt like when I saw it, I felt like the guy lying down with all the arrows stuck in his body. You know, yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who other Nickelodeon people are fucked, all of them for the most part. Oh Amna, I follow a man of buyings she just did. Did you follow her account?
Speaker 1: I follow her real account where she's actually doing an art show. She did art show. I wanted to go because I was like, bro, I have to. I think she lives here still.
Speaker 2: I mean so I didn't see the invitation that so he kind of pissed me off because she was like promoting the show and I'm like, how do I go?
Speaker 1: That's literally I was like, I don't. I don't understand. Is this a private that cool? I would love to go to Ama, like how is she now? Though? Because she was like.
Speaker 2: She might be on MEDICAI. I'm just assuming making huge assumptions because she's not. Like when when when we first discovered her again where they found her naked fucking on the street like out of her mind. She got that crazy tattooed, and she was engaged with some guy. She was at the drug AA or whatever she was with. She got engaged with some guy there that where they're trying to heal. I don't know if she's still with that guy. Doesn't seem like it. She's putting on a show. So I was like, she seems like she's come.
Speaker 1: Back saying I have a shot at Amanda behind seven year old? Can I be honest, I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fan of taking advantage of mentally challenged people. Of course, however you however, you aren't.
Speaker 1: That is a true statement. There's a lot of people a monster. It's just Jay. It's it's Jaya. Jim's is like hello, Amanda.
Speaker 2: No. But in that situation, it's like, you got if you can, if you can have a story with Amanda Mines, I like, I think I think you should do it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Normally I'd like to leave her alone.
Speaker 5: It seems like it seems like more trouble than it's worth. Personally, Absolutely it is, but I had such when I was a kid, Like actually I thought she was so funny.
Speaker 2: Since it's not me, you know, and it has nothing, it wouldn't affect me. I think you should do it. Yeah, I want you to do Yeah, wait, yeah, yeah, go make things.
Speaker 1: What was that movie that she was in? She's the Man's Is that it? I think so? Yeah? The Man? Oh that's oh my god, I saw that recently. How did I see it? You the soccer player?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I remember how I saw it because I would never watch this movie. It was the the my old theater, my old my old gym had a theater room, had a cinema room.
Speaker 1: It was just and it was on.
Speaker 2: That was one of the movies that they play, and I was like, what the fuck it? This is clear not a dude, this is not the guy, like you know, she played her brother and it's so dumb.
Speaker 1: Dumb, so dumb. The suspension that this belief is crazy. What are you looking for? That's that's what you were thinking of? What you're thinking of? You're fucking you really spent time to look for that. We're gonna read questions. Yeah, it's five? Is that ship any good? I never even said the patreon Oh right, whatever? Too late?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey for a Christmas sign up for our patron Patreon dot com slash the snark Tank.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Merry Christmas, Merry Christy Christmas. Go to the patreon start tank.
Speaker 1: Give us money. There's one dollar tier. You get it for free ad free early. You're lucky.
Speaker 5: We don't go to you with like a wicker basket on a long stick, uh and collect your money that way.
Speaker 2: Because I love that about church. What about the first Church of Snork, First Church of Snark. Yeah, we'll figure it out. Yeah, we'll definitely do it. I I always loved those along along that.
Speaker 1: I think, so there's something it is very funny greedy about that. It felt it felt wrong, even like when I was like five. I remember I got my allowance. I almost like you have to give part of your alliance for for tide. And I was like, don't give me an allowance, And I think I said something like the same thing.
Speaker 5: I'd rather not give any I'd rather not I'd rather not get anything than get I then give.
Speaker 1: I'm not bro I'm seeing our pastor. I didn't get an allowance though I've never gott an allowance. You never got.
Speaker 5: I got an allowance for like maybe like a couple of months. And then my parents just forgot to keep doing it. And then I just was like, all right, I guess my mom was my mom.
Speaker 2: Technically, did you know something worse than like, say, what you would pay like a sweatshop.
Speaker 1: Or did you make you pay rent? Well? It worked.
Speaker 2: We did a lot of work, and oh, we just got ten bucks a week, and like tim bucks the week is obviously as an adult, you're like, holy shit, I only got ten bucks a week.
Speaker 1: And when I really as an adult an so you would just.
Speaker 2: Doing a podcast now and we divvy it up, and then I'm off like you trying to have my bowl of ice, but your bully dode. You have to make it putting all this work in on the podcast, all these hours. It's getting ten bucks, we get thirty dollars a week.
Speaker 1: That seems like we can figure it out. I think, yeah, we keep going, We'll keep going.
Speaker 6: I kill myself, dude, like I don't like being on earth enough to like struggle really hard again, you know, like I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like it. Yeah, you'd be fine.
Speaker 6: I'd figure knowing my fucking rat ass, I'd figure some way to be fine again.
Speaker 1: Somehow. I'd probably prostitute well, I can't. Yeah, I don't. I don't see anything negative about sex work.
Speaker 2: So the only reason I do, I do, you know, the My only problem is like my self esteem and like my my body dys morphia. But if I was like, oh, I have zero money, I don't. I don't think I want to go work at Walmart again.
Speaker 1: I think I know what. Yeah, yeah, I think I'm just gonna like try try my like.
Speaker 6: I guess yeah, I would just viag myself out and just fucking just turn my hog into the most diabolical for me and just blight people.
Speaker 1: With the thing that holds me back genuinely is that I actually like my family. You like your Yeah, I like my family. Find out I think they would. I think it'd be impossible not to do. Why do you think people would send it to them or something? So I think people are weird like that, you know, dad, look at Chris Cock. That's kind of thing. It's like, if I didn't like my family, or if I didn't care I didn't like my family, or if I didn't care, I would have done this years ago.
Speaker 6: But I think that can't be a sex worker, well, because Lily would kill you. Well, even outside of that. I just I couldn't. I couldn't just be fucking people like.
Speaker 2: Well just say like an only fans, you don't have to even do that. What about just only fans like I got coming cups?
Speaker 5: People want to do content where you take you take a flashlight and put it under your balls, take a picture of it.
Speaker 1: You've definitely done that. There's no way, there's no way, there's no way you brought that up with that jackass thing.
Speaker 2: I think didn't you did that like for like shadow purposes, just because it shines through you can see your balls, you see your you see your real balls.
Speaker 1: I've never thought about that you had done that.
Speaker 5: I don't you see, I don't know if it was like fucked or something. I've never done that because I just first of all, I don't even.
Speaker 1: Well that works.
Speaker 2: I don't think it will work for us. Yeah, because like like you got like almost translucent skin.
Speaker 1: We're not black, Derek, We're not actually black.
Speaker 2: When you when you take a when you take a flashlight, you put on your hand, it's still do you take a flashlight to your finger, like does it shine through your finger?
Speaker 1: No, it's impossible, in fact, and in fact reach flash light turns dark. It's a dark light.
Speaker 2: I absorb all lights, sir, it just doesn't that was true.
Speaker 1: This room would be dark right now. I even inhumanity, you have to put you in a you have to kill you off. It would literally kill me and seal me off for sure. Not kill you. We had to sell you. Kill you. You'd be lying somewhere doing that. We see. If you don't kill me, I'm going to try to escape. I'm gassing a Polish shower, bro shower Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Questions and you can ask questions too over a patreon dot com sas this dark tank.
Speaker 1: Go over there and fucking do it. Merry Christmas. The Senate rode in the Senate this said, I love that? Is that the Senate theme? Yeah? How could you want to be a good guy if the bad guys have lightning fingers?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Stop? The Senate rode in. They said, what's up?
Speaker 5: My three favorite Sassy Gay's new patron here. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to Christmas. After hearing after hearing, Derek ask about why we have an in depth depiction of hell and not heaven. I thought I did it right, and as to why, let's go, yeah, Dante's Inferno, and that's it.
Speaker 1: No, he writes before he says the novel.
Speaker 5: The novel is where our idea of hell stems from, and doesn't really have any basis in the religion. Dante alg I forget that, how to say that last name, simply wrote a banger novel.
Speaker 1: So the church took it and ran with it. Before the novel, hell was an abstract metaphysical concept, much like heaven. That I guess that makes sense. Yeah, that seems reasonable. Though this scares, this scares people take it. So here's here's the thing. That Dante's Inn was fictional. I undish.
Speaker 2: I was saying, yes, it's the it's the Hell is real? You you it's the the Yeah, I kind of.
Speaker 1: That was like a like a baby. No, no, I'm trying to say. I'm not speaking because I'm also confused.
Speaker 2: To say a specific word. It's not work word divine, the divine. I was gonna say, no, but dine comedy. Yeah, I was trying. I was trying to say something and it was advertise, just like stopping. I quit, I quit podcasts forever.
Speaker 1: No, So yeah, that's I think I remember hearing this before. But I can't. I'm never sure if I just hear things.
Speaker 2: The layers, the layers, especially of Catholicism, right, the layers of it and all the in the seventh of the set, the descends and all. That's where that stems from. That's not everybody's interpretation of hell. You go to the King James version and there's very descript versions of what would happen things that are tied to it. But they don't have that for heaven. And so here's what I'm saying, and I know the answer.
Speaker 1: This is more of me.
Speaker 2: It's like rhetorical me asking that question, sure, because it's like you need that you need. There's a quote that says the fear that the fear is what keeps us here, right, It's what keeps you in check, It's what keeps you in line. And the promise of something being super awesome and very defined, Well, why wouldn't you want that? Why wouldn't you go directly towards fucking killing yourself? But then they answered that question by saying you so soon, but then God will forgive you for forgiveness.
Speaker 6: You see how it keeps like they keep doing it so they can kill ourselves and then go to heaven, ask God my bad.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to meet you so bad.
Speaker 5: God, I killed myself and then you'd be like for suicide, but like within in like a slow acting way, like you inject like a lethal pathogen in you and it's gonna kill you in a week. Yeah, you've already you've done the action of killing yourself. And if you go to confession, then you can absolve yourself of that sin and you could kill yourself and go to heaven.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you to say Hill Mary's is gonna kill you before you finish something.
Speaker 6: You're not gonna go to heaven. Look at see say two billion heil Mary. The interpretation of h.
Speaker 1: You would be. The frustrating thing about it is that you would lose count. Oh yeah, even if you even if you wrote it, you gotta do a clicker? Is it gonna go that high thought? Several clickers? Did I lose count so easily? Like I'm so bad, like I'm I lose count so easily with things because I just my mind just fucking doesn't shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: I used to be a freaking like would write down how far I can count on just paper?
Speaker 1: What else I swear to god, it like, was this before video games? Yes, before you It wasn't before you got pussy. It wasn't well before I got pussy. Afterwards. This was this was a doing this at thirty? Can I count?
Speaker 2: No, I'm talking like this was when.
Speaker 1: And like that ship. To me, it was one of the things that it was.
Speaker 2: It was a it was a weird exercise of It was also kind of it was like a discipline thing where it's like, how like how long can I focus? Until I was when I was a kid, I was way too into that dumb martial arts stuff and focusing and discipline and not playing during recess, fucking training like your little I was a dumb kid that was inspired by fucking Buddhist and ninjas like way too hard, like well not Ninja's but fucking Samurai.
Speaker 1: And then like the uh person, it won't come, It won't come. I'm just keep it all in better warrior. I'm gonna be so cool and key blast and I'm gonna sucking make all these niggas pay. I can't be you know, he's not. But I thought.
Speaker 2: I thought, BUTSHDA was like the dope ship. And then yeah, I got older, my stupid. It's cool aesthetically, Yeah, they were dicks, but it's cool.
Speaker 1: We're gonna all right, are we gonna? Yeah? That was just like a statement kind of oh yeah, yeah, I appreciate you writing in man, thank you for being paid. Yeah. I have I have done things Inferno in my living room.
Speaker 2: On the three sixty Oh no, the book, oh the actual book. I wis I had the game, like, I don't know, I have the Actually I have the game.
Speaker 1: I have it on three It looks like ship I know. I have it on disc on my my TV. I popped it in. It looks like why would you put that on a nice TV? I second?
Speaker 2: So yeah, because I even I popped in Dragoning Georgians because I just want to see my safe states.
Speaker 1: And I was like, it's like, man, this looks rough on uh this TV.
Speaker 2: And it kind of annoyed me because I I think it's just because it's specifically a three sixty poor and it has no yeah you know, but everything looks so when I played an emulation an emulated God of War three before, well it's still not on PC, but I saw I played a and yeah it looks.
Speaker 1: Rough, right, yeah, yeah, appropriately I think Yeah, I would love to play that game again.
Speaker 2: I remember really like it.
Speaker 5: Yaslin Yaslin Clemens on Spotify and Apple Music. Not really a question, but good lore. Since you guys have been talking about Scatman so much, nice a season. Sorry, has a show called Master of None, and there's a part of the show where some dude at the bar is going around picking up women with the fact that Scatman, he is a scatman's son, He's.
Speaker 1: The scat child. He's a scatling. He's a scatling. There's my little scatling gun. That's what. That's what a scamming.
Speaker 2: Master of None in the first two seasons are so fucking good man. What happened to him? By the way, Yeah, took a break, He got canceled for that thing that I remember feeling.
Speaker 1: Like he got cancer for. It wasn't it wasn't. He kind of crazy that he didn't do anything.
Speaker 2: He they had a a sexual encounter that many of people have all the time, and she just wasn't really retro you know, retroactively, and you're like.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's that sucked. That's every encounter I've ever had.
Speaker 2: It's like, it doesn't that does not constitute sexual assault, That constitutes that sucked. It happens we I've had encounters where it's like we agreed to do some ship, but then it felt kind of weird.
Speaker 1: It wasn't great, and it's like now I'm like, look, I'm not trying to like victim blame the girl wants her butthole was square. I was what the fucking you, asshole? How this happened?
Speaker 2: Taking If that would actually I think I wouldn't. My dick wouldn't be able to get hard. I'd be way too distracted. Yah, hit it from the back, and it's like.
Speaker 1: It's a perfect like perfect rind square. Do you ask about it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I would ask about it. Why is your I'm already there, Like, I'm like, how much more vulnerable? Why are you staring at my asshole? I'm sensitive? What else am I looking at your fucking back? Her eyes were also square too. I forgot you minecraft I think I might have just been loosening fair enough. Anyway, that's uh, that's pretty good, that's a that's a great like, oh, he says, would you consider that a good opener? So? Hi, my dad is scatman. I don't imagine his is pulling much pussy personally zero, Yes, unfortunately I cannot sat Damn. That's like, that's like Louis Scatchtron. He's got strong man. Do you know? Do you know the lyrics when he's just like rapping and ship Do you know any of that part of this song? I think I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, He's like, listen, I'm gonna fucking do something. I'm gonna touch you and undress you, and I'm gonna sex yoursalt you. But it's not gonna be sexual because you're gonna like.
Speaker 1: It bars like it's something like that. Right, He's right, it's something.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get a sexual assault you, but you're not gonna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, run through it, like get the whole. I don't know. Fuck, I know, I remember, I remember parts of it.
Speaker 2: Listen, it's me I got a pedophil snatch and I actually remember you're putting you're.
Speaker 1: Putting these words in my he he's usurping your thought. He's fuck, what is it? Whatever? I don't care. I don't care enough. It's gonna take me minutes upon minutes of silent contemplation to figure this out. Perfect mustache that I can swift through like a sift through your square.
Speaker 5: Buttole I know it may be crazy on my heart like something scatting to everybody started one way or the this to check out my message to you.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, I don't let nothing hold you back. If the scatman can do it, so can you on the scap man, Holy, that's part of it that I remember. That is yeah, I think I think.
Speaker 1: No, that sounds that sounds definitely like that was right, sounds believable. Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 5: Anyway, scat script over here, man bluster on your back, script like sandscript like it's his scat language.
Speaker 2: All right, Goku. But he's voiced by Louis Armstrong. I didn't read this question ahead of time. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You killed Drilling?
Speaker 12: How dare you? He was a good man and you've taken his life.
Speaker 1: Lend me your energy.
Speaker 12: I'm Time's dad, Krilling, Krilling. Let him live, I said to the future, He'll be a great ally. I've gotta go to Namic. I've gotta protect my friend. I always bury the hatchet. We have to make a new planet of people here. I always are people are gone.
Speaker 1: I always I always think about that video of him singing that's it, so that is such an iconic That is an iconic video. It's the laugh when the dude stuns breaking character that really gets.
Speaker 5: There's some like Internet Hall of Fame videos like that where I just I look at them and I think, it's like, that's that's living forever. It's like that one video of that old Brandon Roberts or Brandon Rodgers sketch where he goes like they're in an office and he's like, ah.
Speaker 1: It's like something it says rapist on a board and they're they're like scared, and it's like, what's the only thing worse than a rapist?
Speaker 5: And then he pulls out the world the word child, so it's his child rapist and then the guy turns to the camera he goes a child. There's some videos it's like it's very like I remember because it was like really early example, it was like college Do you remember college humor back in the day, it was like old content that was like well produced.
Speaker 1: I remember that, Yeah, like like usually well produced.
Speaker 6: Like fucking scared me because smash and college humor on the same umbrella, now right, they're the same.
Speaker 1: I have no fucking college humor still exists. Yeah, that's kind of surprising. It's kind of it's called drop out network now. For the most part, I think a lot of those people. Actually, there's some people I think went on to sn L. Well, Pete Jones was really big.
Speaker 8: Is that right, Pete Jones, Pete Jones, Is that not right, Pete Holmes? Yes, yes, yes, the Batman, Yeah he was.
Speaker 1: He was a bad man. Yeah. I love his impression because it sucks. Yeah, but it's it's so specific. Wow, you stabbed me like two were sad. I can't do it. I can't do it. It's so specific. That's it's dude.
Speaker 2: It's so weird remembering that was like that era, like I used to love hardly working, Oh my god, working with h.
Speaker 1: Jake and Jake and Emuir. Yeah, Jac and were on it. Uh. There was a guy Patrick, I can't remember his name. I still remember one of the rat he was. He was around us. He was he lived in because I remember running in and I was like, you can't hack this. You're the wackness that that's I guess, No, that's not the one that was the No, he's in that one.
Speaker 2: He's he's like, he's the one that was the earliest time that I remember seeing him, he was like around in the heights when nobody cares.
Speaker 6: That's yeah, I'm waitning in your face looks like man's. That's grinning like the beginning. Don't eat so much. I remember all of those raps at the back of my fucking head.
Speaker 1: That's ancific thing to remember, because I remember the rat battle because it was so all right, bitch, let's take it down to town of town. It's time to be down a cyclopedia brown now.
Speaker 2: I don't want to piss on every superficial issue was easy to issue.
Speaker 1: Why do we remember this? I haven't heard. I haven't seen that video. Your dad's in a college.
Speaker 5: All the family got comedy, we got we're running late. I can't believe I remember that, actually, because I haven't watched that video in ten plus years. Say it's it's it's like it was so fucking catchy.
Speaker 2: All right, that was really jarring. Yeah, I'm kind of like, what's happening? You were older read the video?
Speaker 1: Yeah. It was also like I don't know, getting pussy, you know, Yeah, I was en pokemon would wow. I was busy sneaking my baby teeth in the people's sandwiches. Real ship.
Speaker 6: Uh college humor age for us when you were watching it, like like early high school, you were in college in that area.
Speaker 1: College Like this is dumb, this is a college.
Speaker 5: I think they genuinely had some good sketches great, although it's like any it's like any sketch comedy.
Speaker 1: I guess it's like it's like, dude, Christmas the Christmas joke swap. Oh dude, we should do that, and you would not have to do that. I don't think it works with that an audience. Uh you know what we're talking about. No, I don't know.
Speaker 5: So on Saturday Night Live, the two Weekend Update people, they usually they do uh it's Colin, Joseph Michael Jay, and they do this thing where they give each other every Christmas Day they write jokes for each other and the goal is to just fuck the other person over and just like have them say really hating the ship. Like it's usually like the Black Eye making uh Colin say really racist ship.
Speaker 1: Like what was it like, Oh, I have a great idea for an you black Superman, the Man of Steel. I remember that.
Speaker 5: It was like there's like a lot of good ones, but like this one was fucking crazy. It was like it was like he made him just do it all in like black voice, but so he was like me up, He's like not for real though, it's pretty good. Like I I appreciate when.
Speaker 1: They like that is the best closing part of the that's worth it all of a sudden.
Speaker 5: I like weekend updates, Like I'll seek out the weekend update clips still because they're they're like there are really good examples of like that's good joke writing study to like just see how they do it. Like my favorite thing is like Mitch McConnell's seen here and it's like a picture of him looking fucked up, and it's it's usually like seene here after learning a I don't know whatever.
Speaker 1: Who cares. I just got so tired. I just realized I haven't eaten it all today because I've been film me. Yeah, I haven't eaten because my fucking god, my acid was so bad that I was like, I need a re said I need a fast dude, somebody please clip out that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's fucking perfect anyway, Goku but his voice by Louis Armstrong wrote and he says hello the Minority Brothers. This is mostly for Derek. A lot of Simpsons fans argue on whether or not the voice actor should retire, like the ones from Marge, Flanders, Bart and mister Burns. Do you think that a new cast should replace them or are you Simpson a Simpsons purists and think that they should be kept on?
Speaker 2: Oh no, if if they sound really fucking awful, like say Marge, I think objectively everybody thinks that, right, head off, it's me they should replace him with the Louis Ai Louis Armstrong. Yeah, yeah, get a computer, get a computer to not replicate their voice.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's rough. It's like there's a clip I saw recently. Did you I feel like you would see this.
Speaker 2: I probably haven't seen it really, like like like New Simpsons. Yeah, and it's like pep, we're talking about Scots really really well written. It's like heartfelt or something.
Speaker 5: It's like something about like how Flanders puts a fucking sticker on his or he puts a post it known on his mirror every day from maud Or and he texts and his number still and he got a message back and it was like sad because it was just somebody else and it's it is well, it's decently written and it's like, yeah, yeah, it's not bad. It's probably I've heard things about like how the cimisons is actually better right now, but I can't appreciate it because everybody sounds like they're dying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mister Burns does sound pretty hoarse.
Speaker 5: Burns sounds old, but not in a way that's fun. So it's like you think that it would work for the character because it's like, oh, he's finally old, but no, it's so much worse.
Speaker 1: I well know, Yeah, it's no the purest thing stupid. It's like it with anything.
Speaker 2: It's it's like at a certain point, like say, let's just say, for the same of argument, they made another die Hard movie.
Speaker 1: H Bruce Willis is gone. His mind is gone. Unfortunately he has a to where he it's like a dimension.
Speaker 2: Do you think that they would ever do a c G Bruce Willis, He's so crazy to me, it's like like polar explains, so fucking you crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't let you said that. It's so offensive. I would want to see that, like absolutely watch it.
Speaker 2: But for the voice actors, Yeah, just give fucking Troy Baker to do everything.
Speaker 1: Troy Baker, Just Joy Baker. I'm sure he can do March too.
Speaker 2: I bet he's that's that Roger Clark, Yeah, Roger Clark And.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey homie, Bart, you can't do that Bart? What can look? Can I shoulder? Don't have a count man count. I love his voice, there's no there's no work in his voice acting at all. It's like, what the hell now, Lisa, you gotta come help me. I gotta play my saxophone. He's all of them, No, he's all the kids. That's he's Maggie. Also where I'm half alien, where when half alien?
Speaker 6: It's the fucking Christmas the Halloween specials where they're like, I love drest horror. When I was little man, they were so very good.
Speaker 1: You didn't like him, No, I didn't. Treats aren't real this.
Speaker 2: Guy, This guys are fantastic. The aliens fucking taking over Bill Clinton and Bob Dole. Yes, fucking one of the things. It's so good.
Speaker 5: Do I have a controversial opinion on this? I think I think for the for the sake of the sh for the quality of the show, yeah, they should probably get rid of them, right, or they should get like they should replace them with better actors or just like younger people who can do impressions of.
Speaker 1: Which there are, but the Simpsons is it's never gonna be.
Speaker 5: Better than it was again, you know, so to me, I just think about it, it's like, listen, this is just kind of on its ride. The people who made it, if they want to keep doing they're not being forced to do it. They're just like the money is just so good.
Speaker 1: It's like why woa. Yeah this So for me, I'm just like, let them do it. It's who cares.
Speaker 2: They're definitely going for the You're You're actually right about that in a sense that diehard Simpsons fans aren't watching that closely. They don't really care. And then when you do think about it, oh, get your bag, and clearly they're doing it for also to have the longest running series. It's probably try to be like untouched. And I imagine that they probably would stopped at South Park stopped for example, Yeah, because south Park.
Speaker 1: They're forming this easier.
Speaker 2: It's just always current events now, and they could surpass the Simpsons if they want.
Speaker 1: If if the Simpsons stop, what's the longest running show right now? Probably Doctor Who? Maybe I think it's not I love Lucy, see I don't well are you. Are you dumb or are you just confused? There's like who because it hasn't didn't that show stop? Did it stop? I thought? I thought little? What I mean is like it did it always has?
Speaker 2: It been a continuous pretty sure every Uh it's never like not had a I don't know they didn't have like a doctor who shipping in or something who? Because I thought I thought they had like a revamp in like the mid two thousands, and but it did it keep going or something?
Speaker 1: I don't know. S and L is probably up there there in their fiftieth year. Yeah, suck no, no, no, no, he grows the longest, live live. It's just fucking black dudes. So it's the Simpsons. What's your guys opinion?
Speaker 6: It's gun smoke, the Simpsons, Lawn Order, Law and Order, SVU, Lacey, Lassie, Lacy.
Speaker 1: I didn't like guns last, Lassie. That's about a dog. What's number one?
Speaker 7: One?
Speaker 1: What's number one? But they can't I'm so rude, looked through the eye. There's just this isn't in Number one is Simpsons? So it is.
Speaker 2: So that's what I think they I think the only reason they truly exist is to have that crown and I feel like South Park.
Speaker 1: And threaten them. No, no South Park claiming up there.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I just feel like they have the potential that they could go on forever. Yeah, for sure. And c yes, like like I'm not talking about n C. Lawn Order can always beat them to Law Order. It's just that just crying. I could want.
Speaker 2: We could write way better shows. So yeah, Law and Order. We can make a episode that's an next Animal. We give a lot of episode that'd be that for Suttle New Years exactly. It's gonna be because it will turn into s V. But yeah, it starts off the big bro, get the funk out of here, get me way too much sexual assault happening.
Speaker 5: We're gonna, we're gonna we're gonna write a loner episode about white collar Prime.
Speaker 1: I want that nigga the base on and every scene he's playing all the body on the ground and this nigga is going on stepping all over the body. That's the question. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Well, so my question is like, because I've I've seen this a lot online and it's a general sentiment, but like I don't know if I really understand it or agree with it, which is the idea it's like and and the verbiage of this question is very specific. Yeah, or this statement SNL isn't funny anymore.
Speaker 1: I disagree. The thing to me is that like Saturday right.
Speaker 2: Life has always been like ten percent hit. Yeah, it's this scene feels the sa ninety percent miss.
Speaker 1: It feels the same to me. Yeah, it feels like identical.
Speaker 5: Like every now and again, like an SNL Scotch will pop up on my for you page or whatever, and I'll watch it.
Speaker 2: I'll be like, that was pretty good. But I would never sit through a full episode of Saturday and Eline.
Speaker 6: Right, some of them, some of the moments. I think the talents are not as bombastically funny.
Speaker 2: I just feel like if people aren't as famous, like say Chris Farley, Chris Rock, they don't have like that's those people like Adam Sandler.
Speaker 1: Was on SNL.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like they don't have like they don't have like I feel like that's the only difference. But even when you go back and watch a lot of the Old Ship, because I was like, oh, let me make a point to watch of it.
Speaker 1: I it was so hit or miss.
Speaker 2: It was nothing like say, my funny bone, and my immature sense of humor is way more aligned with Matt TV. That TV was way more immature and wacky and ship in a way that like there was a family fighting for like two minutes or something and then it turns out into the Dishop commercial and like it was just like that one is so fucking family feud where it was like literally the Myger family versus the Cracker and then fucking Louis Anderson as Will Sasso. Louis Anderson's like it's the Biggers versus the Crackers, and I'm like, my child brain is like, Bigger, I.
Speaker 1: Thought you high five altn't. I literally forced my mom to watch that. That was crazy. You have to see this, and she's she's like bowling her eyes. She she she found it funny, but it was one of those things that I'm a dumb kids. She doesn't want to do this right now, right so she's like, that was I never.
Speaker 6: I literally never showed my grandma anything I saw funny because I would have gotten in trouble every single moment of comedy for me as a kid.
Speaker 1: Well, it was clean. It was on TV. It wasn't it wasn't try. It was Olympics. It was innuendo. But yeah, Matt TV. I liked more as a kid. It was like it was like everyone was somewhere now crazy, which is insane.
Speaker 6: All of them have like wild care except for the guy that paid the little kid that would always wear his pants.
Speaker 1: He had this blue Tom No, Oh my god, Michael, wait, that's not right Michael McDowd No, because it's McDow it's McDonald. But because Tom McDonald's a singer, right, I think I know what you're talking about. Is that guy with a very specific face in my head right now?
Speaker 2: He has one of my favorite scenes in Austin Powers where he gets four. He gets ran over by a steamroller and he's like, fucking so far away. No, it's just slowly into towards sounds good. Yeah, his name is something McDonald.
Speaker 1: But because Tom McDonald's, isn't that a singer?
Speaker 5: I know what you're talking Yeah, I think his name is McDonald's baby. I don't know do McDonald Mad TV? Because it's not Michael McDonald McDonald's Mad TV actor?
Speaker 1: You wait, Michael McDonald's the singer, and maybe his name is Tom Donald. McDonald is the rapper. It's no, you're right in Michael McDonald's so it's Michael McDonald. But is there a singer? Isn't there a singer's? Yeah? That guy, man, that guy's unmistakable face. He looks aged, well man, but he looks great.
Speaker 5: But dude, yeah, Matt TV was was iconically like immature and dumb, and I would say on Matt TV plenty.
Speaker 1: People are one of the ogs. He was in a lot of them.
Speaker 6: Will Sasso is my favorite, my personal favorite. I I love which Orlando Jones whatever he was in. Oh my god, I forgot about Orlando Jones.
Speaker 1: Ude. He always had some wild him in Debra which wild moments. I've had a you know, interesting encounter with her. You should have you should have piped. I mean that's so interesting, man, thinking about it like that would have been awesome. Bobby Lee too. Obviously they went on to fucking have Star Run. But dude, like, I don't know, man, Like I was watching Cole Parker to the like fifteenth time.
Speaker 5: The the Saturday Night Live to me is just yeah, it's always been like mostly miss and that's probably just because the fact that they're like writing new sketch comedy every fucking week. Those people used are absolutely on cocaine, you know, or at least were absolutely on cocaine to do that ship.
Speaker 2: They're on X now or whatever. No, that's the opposite.
Speaker 1: They're probably on sins now.
Speaker 2: They're on the what's that sins Yeah, the little nicotine tablets, gotcha?
Speaker 1: Fent? No, they're they're Did you see somebody made the edit of the squid word doing the can fent? Yeah, no, I'll say it to you. I liked it, so I thought it would just like, no, it's so good. Yes, but dude, I watched it. Dude.
Speaker 5: I watched some as an El sketches recently, and I'm like, this is unhinged to the point where it's just like like borders on Matt TV, like Bill Burr playing a firefighter who like and they're doing like a psyche val with like Rorshact tests and everybody has a normal Warshack test, but like he gets like de Van Art furry porn of like minions getting impregnated and he has to like explain everybody's like that's a flower and it's like they're getting I don't know, man, I think.
Speaker 1: I know the difference.
Speaker 2: Actually, I never really thought about this that show is actually live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just what I really think. I never really thought about it. I was like Matt TV.
Speaker 2: They do takes, yeah, they can read, so they they literally to get together the best show that they have.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That Actually it's stupid that I never thought about that when it's been you never thought about.
Speaker 1: Is comparatively, like like, why did I like this? One's why? I guess I just assumed that they were live somehow in my head, like Matti Vye front of an audience.
Speaker 2: But no, they're not live. They've never there's never sitcom. Yeah it's it's a sitcom. And so it's one of the things Where'm like, oh yeah, duh. Not only is the humor, I like the humor more, but why did it seem more polished?
Speaker 1: Obviously?
Speaker 2: I'm thinking of many skits that I've seen with SNL where they're fucking you know, breaking character, where they're cheeseing there sometimes like which is I I love?
Speaker 1: I do love?
Speaker 5: Those are my favorite ones when they break the Californians with like with a Bill Hayter, yes, where he's where they're all doing that stupid It's like they're trying to do a soap opera.
Speaker 1: But it's in like what are you doing here?
Speaker 5: And Bill Bill haters fucking losing in the back and it looks like his eyes are gonna fall out. That's the best ship like because that's that's when it feels like they're actually having fun doing it.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like contagious.
Speaker 6: Breaking character is funny, especially if it's like listen, shimmy found does it all the time.
Speaker 2: I don't like how he looks at me because it's not it doesn't feel even authentic.
Speaker 1: Bro character.
Speaker 2: It's exactly, it's not exactly, it's I'm someone should shoot him.
Speaker 1: I let's go to the bank bank. This ship's so perfect. Uh, Carson look crazy. I was like, this looks kind of funny. People keep writing in about this kind of thing and I don't really understand it. Kevin Duran's feet road and he says, please look up r f K Junior's wife.
Speaker 2: Oh, like like about her specifically, Like that's all it says. Yeah, I wonder if she did something recently Junior's wife, Oh like who is she?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like what was married?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well yeah, but r f K Junior, who's r K JR? Who's r K r OK? I think died in a plane crash. That's right. So so the current like r f K. You know he's married. He's married to Cheryl Hines. I know that worms, the worms will inherit us all inherent. It's crazy word will be bequeft.
Speaker 2: I just like my fucking stupid as jojo. Literally, I've been buying these sour worms like crazy. That's why my acid so bad? Do I bought a I bought a case of sour power straws.
Speaker 1: Dude, just this something about like sour c good. Something happened like I think I I got I hit. Something hit me last night where I was like, I don't know how much longer these things will exist the world.
Speaker 5: So I just like for some reason, I was like weird panicked or not panicked, but like paranoid. Cheryl Hines from a Curb Enthusiasm is married to Yeah. And what's so funny about that is is Glary David's never at these events.
Speaker 1: It's my favorite thing. Yeah. So and you know she uh, she she fucking she's she got on board the whole new train because he was very against everything that he was doing with his insanity and his conspiracy theories and thinking Kim trails are real, and.
Speaker 2: I know you had a forked penis who I think with his previous marriage, the he that the only reason we know about the brain worms story was because he was trying to get out of paying her money by saying he's disabled. The brain word basically rotted his brain and so he shouldn't be able to dorm stole.
Speaker 6: Political But he doesn't have a office, he can't pay back yes money, take his wife.
Speaker 1: And I want you to look at You may not see it. You may not see it Kingston, But there is a circus tint all the way from California to Maine. I think I've ever seen a circus tant. You may not see it. It's too wide. It's like not being able to see the true curvature of the world because it's too fucking big, right, It's so big you have to really pan out to really see the curvature. But like it's there, the circumstants there.
Speaker 6: I want to go to the gardener Eden, have God be like Donny Dapples, say fuck you and swallow three of them.
Speaker 1: So and it's it's become badness.
Speaker 2: I just want to use I just want to use the snake as a fleshlight, dude, and like fucking serpent devils, Like that's so disrespect Like I don't even believe in that, believe in them, but it's the Devil's like fucking take this.
Speaker 1: You're just like, no, I want this, and you just that Devil's mascaro is running and ship you kick it when you're the best Scara runs. It's like, that's not a casual encounter.
Speaker 6: It's, uh, you don't do that's someone you love. It's very really don't know what. You don't fuck someone like that you love.
Speaker 1: Like seeing that.
Speaker 2: I remember Thom's girl says how much he loves that, and I'm like, I hate that ship, dude.
Speaker 1: It feels bewildering.
Speaker 2: It's it looks like a girl who's fucking just had a horrific time and you think that's hot when you're throating her.
Speaker 1: That's I think it's cool. And I leave my wife shaking in the bed. It's great. I love that my wife can't walk. Yeah yeah, man, that's crazy. Me too, me too, scat man, moving on immediately. I ain't paying my TV running throat, sorry fu you, I ain't paying my TV license, bitch. Verry Christmas, by the way, is getting all fucked up due to its PG thirteen rating. You can put one fuck in each Lord of the Rings?
Speaker 5: Where do you put them? And why is it always going? No, he had a suggestion, but I want I don't. I don't want to spoil it in case. It's like one of our ideas. So oh you can't read, Yeah, you need glasses.
Speaker 1: It's shapes.
Speaker 5: So yeah, if we could place the word fuck, we have one fuck to allocate to the Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 1: Where are you putting it? I'm sorry, fellowship or or anywhere any anyone? Like he says, all three, but like I just pick one. You know, damn, I wouldn't wanted to be I'd want to be the N word.
Speaker 2: But like I know, I know, I'm I'm aware, I want for dinner, make them most see what what. So the way that I would actually do it, it would be in a completely casual sense to where you would almost miss it, because I'm just that's how my brain works. But to not waste it, obviously, you shall not pass. You shall not fucking pass. You shall not fucking pass.
Speaker 1: I like the idea, well, first of so that's so.
Speaker 5: So he actually wrote in Where do you put it? And why is it always going to be you shall not fucking pass that's true?
Speaker 1: How is it not gonna be like that is the most what's that? What's the iconic line? What is the line that he says when like Gandov is like on the edge and he's about he's falling, he says, long live the King. He does not say that. That's fucking mufasso what's his name?
Speaker 2: Mufassas fossor you guys, brother?
Speaker 1: I learned African? Okay, which one? Which one is the time? Which one? Which language? Which language is based off of? All of them?
Speaker 2: And an African not Afrikaans, not Afrikaans an African we say muffs muffser and lioncom.
Speaker 1: Lion. I watched the Lion.
Speaker 5: I'm only realizing. I'm only realizing now. I don't really know any of the linking names. Nala, Simba, scar and that's.
Speaker 1: It, Cobo scaria. I don't know that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know the dude I saw like you don't know the black coded characters exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the hyenas, yea's not black coded? Are you sure the hyenas are silly coded? Well? No, actually the voice by people actually think all of them right, I mean they seem violent. Definitely Whoopy Goldberg one of them wood be Goldberg. What a name that she's married to a Jewish man. That's what she chose.
Speaker 6: She chose Whoopy, that will be golden whoops probably something else, but tools I know.
Speaker 2: Actually it's actually short for whoops to f woopen stein whooping stein.
Speaker 1: So whatever, you shall not pass. I like that. I like the idea of him like screaming as he's falling. I'm thinking like for gotten door, fucking gone door.
Speaker 2: But what about when Frodo gets his his fucking finger bitting off. That would be great, and then fucking that piece of ship bites his fucking fingers.
Speaker 1: Dobby speaking knocked down, drive down, blood.
Speaker 2: Fight, Come on, bro, Dobby fucking nine times out of ten, he's gonna use magic to make him.
Speaker 1: Normally, if you.
Speaker 2: Touch fucking Gollum, like you'll your your fucking your your.
Speaker 1: Finger just go through him. Like he just seems rotten. He seems he seems like wet paper mache. Yeah, like you'd be like just a slight bit of.
Speaker 6: I feel I feel like I feel like Gollem's kind of guy that like will trip your mother, bash you with a rock, and you pick a rock and hit him back, and you would annihilate him, like you would kill him really bad, but you feel bad.
Speaker 1: He'd be like, oh man, you wouldn't be.
Speaker 5: Able to get the jump on him, I don't think, because he would attack you in such a way, in such a fair Like he would pick up a heavy rock somehow and be like, lift it and slam it down faster than you would like assume possible, like machine like gatling gun level frequency.
Speaker 2: Like he'd pick it up and he'd be would pick it up, but then he would hit you with it really fast. He'd be like, what whall my arm broke?
Speaker 5: He would hit you like a smiling friend's character would hit you. Yes, yeah, like you're missing a bunch of frames, just missing so many frames. Stager, I like they did him saying like I don't know, po po fucking tatoes or something he's making make put it in a fucking stool.
Speaker 2: Or so when when they're when they're uniting, and was saying like, yo, you have my you have my bow and my fucking ox, you know, like.
Speaker 1: When they're wars would curse like be like especially like token doors.
Speaker 2: They were like, fuck yeah, that's how they held a lot of people perceived them that and works for whatever reason, you know.
Speaker 1: British, you know copy. That's the thing.
Speaker 5: It's really a subtle one that I actually would like, I would actually implement if I had the opportunity.
Speaker 1: It would be like it would be really softly. We went Gandolf is in the in the the the Shire and he's like, ducks.
Speaker 2: Like, really, that's my ship? Like I love that, just a subtle yeah. He looks back real quickly and then then that's it. Yeah, did you say that that's that's my ship?
Speaker 1: Favor I love the Hobbit clip of the from the anime movie where he takes the hit heat is there.
Speaker 2: He takes one puff and he's like it's like he's moving like that, like he got bro, what was he smoking?
Speaker 1: You know he's smoking. They smoke of course, due of course it's magic.
Speaker 2: They have no fucking power here.
Speaker 1: Fuck. That sounds like Matt Barry.
Speaker 2: He kind of the way he says it. He says, it's a very weird. I love it, man, It's I like that. I like Lord of the Rings much more than I like like actually it's weird. It's a weird thing where I don't talk about it that much, but every time I think about it, I'm like, man, this ship is fucking great.
Speaker 1: That's how I was with Gears before this podcast.
Speaker 6: That's a good point the Lord of Rings for what it was, But I think it's pretty lame outside of the condiment being like it's so influential, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Because I think it's kind of very old and like, not that it's not good.
Speaker 6: It's still good, but it's kind of like I love I fucking love jazz music, but I don't listen to it all the time. You know, it's just like good for the time it was made, Like I don't that's not not.
Speaker 2: I feel that way about Star Wars, but not Lord of the Rings. I've I've watched those movies many times.
Speaker 1: I I like Star Wars mors the world of Star Wars.
Speaker 2: It seems a little more magical, even though it's not, even though it's not supposed to.
Speaker 1: But it is more magical. And that's the thing. It's like, it's a it's supposed it's it's just it's just it's I'm like, bro, just pick a lane, man, pick a lane like be a fantasy or be a fucking I think I think, I think it works for what it is, and I think it does. I just I don't know. Man, it's it's it's this is this is me. It means to me.
Speaker 6: People think it's it's not minions at this point, like it means too much of different people. Man, it's they didn't they let they let it be too maiferent things of it being like Jedi's Sith bad good. And then it's like politics and and the politics is the most interesting because it's actually really that's the most interesting part to me. But I can't just but they don't display it well, like what the fuck they got jar jar Binks in a movie while they're trying to talk about like like a political oppression and like the warring states and government.
Speaker 2: Like I talk about space opera and opera is one of the most things that stick out of the costumes. And I feel like the costumes this is me talking just myself an opinion that they really like. I hate other Jedi's dress. I hate the Rebels. The Rebel Alliance looks stupid as fuck.
Speaker 1: It's very like a sort of I think the Jedi look cool because it's very monastic. That's true.
Speaker 6: I mean, and then in Clone Wars they're like they're like proper like clone armed warriors, like they have like like actual warriors.
Speaker 1: That's fine, but that's like not what people would see. People wouldn't see the Colwmers.
Speaker 6: No one's watching the Clones that it isn't a fan of Star Wars, you're not watching that ship, so you don't understand that there's there's the Star Wars suffers from being too long of a franchise, the best contents not the movies, unfortunately, so it suffers from that extremely too. It has the whole extent of universe that came out years ago that got wreck cond in obviously the single trilogy they tried to chase this woke agenda that was not what should have been done. It should have just made good movies. Opposed, they're trying to like shoehorn things in it that too many things were, too many cooks were in, too many cooks were in the kitchen in general, like China had a huge part in what that movie was gonna be when it is absolutely should have that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy. It's it's like that that's the most amazing. It's insane.
Speaker 6: It's insane, Like literally, John Mayer talked about like his role was completely changed. We don't know if it was like the main character, but it's still like under undercut him. We don't want him in it. And it's just like there's too much shit going on, dude. It's like there's it's there's too many stories. There's it's a Star Wars.
Speaker 1: I love star I love it, but I.
Speaker 2: Understand what I understand the problems suffers from see I understand it makes sense why you love it so much. I would say the casual enjoyer, I don't see what I feel like, like say the the the the reboot of Battlestar Galacta. If they watched that, they would ship their pants because of like it is so much better as a product, like storytelling people.
Speaker 1: Who are acting. But it's just so well. I was gonna say, I think people who are into Star Wars are not into sci fi. They don't want nothing, they don't like I think you're actually right, not exactly true.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm I'm I'm a special case. But I think people that are in the Star Star Wars is the is the intro. It's like, it's it's your feetwear with this.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, but it's the way that they take to it in a way that I'm like, because it was an intro for me, and then as soon as I started consuming other sci fives, I'm like, this is, Oh my god, this is so much better. Everything is it's getting better, especially people getting better at writing. It's it's it's things are progressing in a way that That's why I said, like, uh BSG is one of my all time favorite show. It's like the two thousand and four three rebooted.
Speaker 1: One, the one that was coming on when we were young. Yeah, that ship is That shit was fucking good, dude.
Speaker 6: So I didn't watch all of it, but I watched like the first two seasons of it, and I watched until the the and the synth people started showing up, the ones that they couldn't Cylon Silence when they started showing up, and that shit was cool, and I was like, oh, it's awesome that it did the typical network television thing resetting and I'm like, no, no, I can't keep watching anybody.
Speaker 1: What's going on now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, But like I forgot, I forgot about that why it was like Dragon ball Z watching Dragon I watched it. I watched the beginning of the Freeze of Sada like twelve times. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just I get a sense that people who are like really into Star Wars are more fantasy people. Yeah, I think you're right.
Speaker 2: I actually I think it's right because that that that makes a hell of a lot more sense. And why I probably like Star Wars is less because I like sci fi more than fantasy, even though I like, I'm definitely I'm definitely more fantasy, but like I like fantasy significantly Lesson side by, I think sci fi is cool because sci fi there's a bit of grounding us into it. But I feel like for fantastic stories, which I like fantastic stories more, I'll always going to fantasy. Yeah, I like like so it is kind of troping. A lot of the sci fi is that there's a lot of militaristic stuff in it. It makes it easy, it makes it like it's a cheat code. In my opinion, say, for example, one of the best dc films to come out in recent years or whatever when the whole DCU was happening, was a wonder Woman because they had the cheat code of World War One.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very easy.
Speaker 2: It's very easy to make up more solid film.
Speaker 1: That was almost a good movie. It was. I actually I think it was good. There's some of my favorite It's to be fair.
Speaker 2: Ioy watched the movie like once, so it's not like a movie where I'm like, oh, I want to watch it again. However, there was when it got to when they were in war and she was fighting.
Speaker 1: This was awesome.
Speaker 2: Actually, I was actually like really impressed with the scenes.
Speaker 1: I thought it was gonna be. The thing for me is like that movie's good until the the.
Speaker 2: End is fucking the end, and it I literally brocked it from my brain until you st it's literally just like a CGI monster shows up. It is and almost was interesting.
Speaker 1: Guess who did that?
Speaker 2: The DC Execs.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, excuse me. That didn't surprise me. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: The movie was supposed to not have that, and they're like, we need gay thing trope, we need c G I in mind, I watched a video of somebody compiling all the decisions that Warner Bros. That got involved, and it was it's everything that everybody hated. It's one of those things where it's like.
Speaker 1: This is too obvious. Yeah, Like it's like these things could have been decent that movie. That movie almost ended in like a like a really subversive way. That would have been cool, and it would have been like, oh yeah, like it's not really. You can't really just kind of punch a bad like a demon and then like oh you win. It's just like no, we gotta put the demon. It could have been great. It really could have been really great. It's a concept. The concept of Aries was involved with it. He is the god of war. His essence is there, but you can't punch him and stop the problem.
Speaker 6: It exists beyond him now, And it's like, nah, make him fighter, And I'm like they can really.
Speaker 1: Destroy the premise of it.
Speaker 6: How they use Aries and the comics to It's like he's not fucking causing the word directly, but he's like I'm sure gonna be around and watching them do this.
Speaker 1: Like how the gods operate literally in that in their uni. It's it's like they don't even read this ship. Oh Jesus, yeah, I'm so obvious.
Speaker 2: Ah that's the thumbnail. God damn it, Superman happened all right? Next question, Damn, I gotta be I gotta be honest. I I everything that I saw, was very happy with it. The only thing I don't I don't like how much he's relying on the nostalgia.
Speaker 1: The fucking it's just the old theme. I was just like, I don't.
Speaker 2: I just I'm afraid of what I'm gonna see. It's gonna be too much of that to where I'm like, Okay, there is a force awakens. Is this is this gonna be the Force awakens?
Speaker 6: It's it's it looks like it's gonna be very much so playing on like the idea of Superman is supposed to be, like the character he's supposed to be, sure good guy.
Speaker 1: The like the the smart boy, the sweet dude.
Speaker 6: It's very much so playing on the nostalgia of what he what he was as a character, composed of what he Snyder decided to fucking make him.
Speaker 1: The Snyder fucking probably.
Speaker 6: Hates his dad and doesn't fucking have a good relationship with anybody he knew in his early years. So it's it's it's that, you know, it's like, we're gonna see what we're gonna get. I think it looks I wish she was Corns was a little more muscular. Was she had a little more muscle on his body. Sure, but you know, because Cavil was a fucking month, he's he looks like a freak. So I was just like, all right, said that. But I think it looks cool.
Speaker 2: I mean, it looks cool if there's this thing looking I feel like I feel like when we were moving forward in time, it was better that the underwear was gone.
Speaker 1: I like the underwear, but I get it. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you could like, like, why don't you wear underwear? I think I think underwear it is meant to be like a wrestler's costume for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah when when when wrestling was fantastical back in the day, and that's when he was created. I don't know. I like it, but I understand what I don't. Yeah, because it's it's underwear on the outside. It's not just trunks, right.
Speaker 2: If they were naked and they only had trunks on, then it's like, okay, but the wrestlers don't wear underwear and have another suit thing outside.
Speaker 1: I get it. I get it.
Speaker 2: It looks stupid, but it was that was the idea of it back in the day. It was supposed to look goofy and fantastical like that.
Speaker 1: I kind of think I like it because I feel like it's it's disarming. It's kind of one of those.
Speaker 2: Well Batman, they all had that ship. Yeah, And to me, oh, Spider Man was always just one suit.
Speaker 1: He always so sorry, but he had the design of where his crotch was, didn't He has the belt that goes down, but it's not. But yeah, like I don't know.
Speaker 2: To me, it just looks like to me, it's like people wouldn't if you're if anybody was designing their own costume themselves, they would never thing I should put this over my suit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think I don't think.
Speaker 5: I think maybe the idea is like it was made people or to put people at ease or something, and it's like, look, I'm not threatening, I don'm not trying to fucking.
Speaker 1: That's not you.
Speaker 2: You then you wouldn't wear tin skin tight thing either to show off your hulking muscles. That's that's I disagree. Well, he's just not that big, But like, say the way that moving forward and should we us making superheroes looking jacked because there' supposed to be larger than life and stuff? Then I would say, if you want to make people look less intimidating, you would want to hide that.
Speaker 1: That's Joe Rogan tried his best to do that.
Speaker 2: Actually, he would wear large shirts when you would do stand up comedy because like, ah, man, the's like really muscly muscles isn't funny And I'm like.
Speaker 1: You're an idiot.
Speaker 2: Just wear a fucking regular shirt. But like it was just he was his mentality was trying to disarm people and not be intimidated. And I mean, I I just feel like if if Joe Rogan put on underwear, like on top of his jeans, it would be funny.
Speaker 1: He's a comedian, it makes sense.
Speaker 2: But to me, it's I think of it in a you're selling toys or selling merchandise and stuff like that, and people accepted it for what it was. But moving forward, the only people I've heard complain about it is just for nostalgia purposes. Really, there's like I liked how it used to because this is what I grew up with versus this makes more sense.
Speaker 1: Practice. I guess it makes sense. I very don't care.
Speaker 6: It's like I think in the condes of the universites, like my mom made this for me my mom's old heroes. Like when my mom was around, Like what she thought of Harolds was younger. She thought people that addressed like this ship, so they gave him. She made him a costant looks.
Speaker 1: Like that cool. I'm gonna edit this a little bit, thank you, though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just think it's too intandem with I just don't care. It's too intande with the self seriousness of a lot of modern superior movies. So like, I think a lot of people are just like, what are you taking yourself so seriously?
Speaker 1: Put the fucking underwear on? Who cares? I don't think that characters.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's like because I don't see that as. I just think it's like not serious. It's just it's less that makes sense.
Speaker 1: What you can you can be? Why dress up at all? It can be as goofy as you want. Well, the costume itself doesn't make any sense. What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Why why do why do SWAT teams have fucking cool looking gears? Because why do Nazis look fucking like well dripped out in fuhugo boss?
Speaker 1: Because because it's a uniform it looks cool.
Speaker 5: It doesn't though, not to you but I guess what I'm saying is not to you, costumes with or without the underwear looks stupid.
Speaker 2: To you, Yes, yes, you Chris Christopher the individual. I'm just saying people that consume this media, they think the costumes look cool.
Speaker 5: Well, most people think the underwear on Superman in the trailer looks fine because they're.
Speaker 2: Banking on the nostalgia. Of course, they like the touch of that, they like the touch of the old music, and I'm saying, oh, to me, that doesn't make for a great product. It's like, I'm going to heavily rely on this like The Force Awakens, where it's like, oh, this a solid film, but this is going to actually be good.
Speaker 1: That's what I said. That was my original point.
Speaker 2: I'm not really talking about the underwear we just got. We just went on tangent, But it was more about, like, say, everything that I saw look good. I'm not, but I'm just like, oh, I hope because trailers Man. Ever since I saw the BVS trailer, I never will believe a trailer ever again. Because the Bathroom was a Superman trailer. I really liked that trailer. I was so fucking hyped on that ship.
Speaker 6: I thought that should loos bad from the beginning. But that's but that's how you can think me because I was like, why are they fighting already?
Speaker 1: Why? I was like, why is Batman fighting? Superman is a good guy? What do you mean?
Speaker 6: I also so I also know the characters of Batman as a man, what do you mean? But it is the first time they were talking to other and now they're fighting each other, and it's like it's they're fighting really like they skipped a.
Speaker 1: Trillion years in this universe, Like say, uh, well, Batman was already he was already way older. He was already active.
Speaker 2: You're old and and jaded, and then that's why they made him kill people and shiit blah blah blah. You know, I still didn't like that, But the idea is later in you know, see the Dark Knight Returns.
Speaker 1: It was just just based off of that. So you understood why they're fighting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I get it, but it's like like, maybe he didn't want that to happen you because it's not it's Dark Knight Returns halfway.
Speaker 1: That's why it's like, well he couldn't be full where Bruce Wayne's a fucking old.
Speaker 6: Like Superman disguised started doing stuff, and Batman's already been doing it a while.
Speaker 1: And Batman's already mad at Superman.
Speaker 6: He'd at him, they know, And I get it. I get the like the destruction, and he destroyed them of the city. It's like yeah, but he also like literally saved the world. Like it's just all of that is already like, this is really dumb. I think it is really dumb. I think actually so Zack Snyder's vision. I think it made sense in a realistic standpoint.
Speaker 1: That was the problem. The problem is that people don't want that, like like, like, let's.
Speaker 2: Say, in a realistic standpoint, even if he saved the world, it's just like, say, for example, Biden's administration made the economy technically better in many ways, many people didn't feel it, so they don't give a fuck. So the fact that, like say, Superman destroyed a large portion of Metropolis by fighting, that's what they're focusing on. Batman should be smarter, obviously, But I think at that point he was just like jaded and insane. I don't know what he was going for.
Speaker 1: Already. That's fine. I don't remember that movie at all. Did they lucky? Did he did? He lose somebody in that fight or something. No, he saw a little kid lost their mom and he was like, I'm mad. I'm holding his Bruce Wayne stuff.
Speaker 2: He was in his Bruce Wayne garb and then he like, oh, you couldn't help, and then he was just really angry. Now he's like, I got to take out this threat. And I'm like, Batman historically is smarter than that to just be like, oh, yeah, I need to take this guy.
Speaker 6: The Man's a plot device, so he would have been like, I understand now, because the reason why they fought in Dark Knight Returns was because Superman was an asset and and basically the Superman hewers are out of commission, right, And Batman was like, fuck no, I'm not gonna stop.
Speaker 2: So Superman's like, unfortunately, we're gonna have to rumble. He didn't even want to, but Batman kept attagonizing him, fucking throwing bombs in his face and just like and literally Superman's like can you stop. It's so yeah, I can murder you like so good, and then fucking Oliver fucking up.
Speaker 1: It's so good.
Speaker 2: Go read or watch the animated ship. It's unfortunate, Like if you know the Dark Knight returns and you watch BVS your you want to vomit.
Speaker 1: The thing for me is that, like I see a lot.
Speaker 5: Of people who like they're just like they really like the comics and they go see the movie and then they end up hating the movie.
Speaker 1: So to me, I'm just like, I rather just like the movie. Like you don't even like the movie. I like James Gun movies. And I was watching and I was watching the trailer and I was like, I don't this is kind of cool. I don't it looks cool. I don't. I don't know why I care about this movie, but I do.
Speaker 6: It's not based off of one thing. It's based off like the idea of the Superman. It's like, it's not like based off a comic, right, Yeah, references to several things in the comics in the movie.
Speaker 5: But I think they they nailed a lot of the look I think, uh, the Daily Planet looks good, looks good. I think Clark looks appropriate. I think as Clark, it looks greats like it actually is kind of like one of those where it's like it's it's weird to see the Superman disguise with the glasses work kind of he looks alarm genuinely different, like without the classes as Clark. It's like, what the fuck that actually works? So I think that's cool. Uh, James Gunn makes great movies. I can't think of a single James gun movie that I don't like.
Speaker 1: Really, he's been he's been knocking it out of the park. I mean that Suicide Squad movie was so fun.
Speaker 2: This Suicide Squad is a.
Speaker 1: Really fun movie. That ship had me rolling more than I love that. Uh weel he was a part of the play Peacekeeper Show. Yeah, I did watch the Peacekeeper Show. Ship was great. I love that show.
Speaker 2: It was fun, it was dumb, and there were many periods in that in in each episode where I could feel them just being like, let's improv for a little.
Speaker 1: Bit, which just made it fun. It was fun. It was a little some of it went a little along. It was yeah, but it was fun. It was fun. It was a fun time. It was very fun.
Speaker 2: He's yeah, he's been knocking out of the fu park with everything, so it's like, of course he's gonna do a good job with this. But I'm also I'm like, look it, I hate you know, you know how you know, you know when you're not like when you're just a little bit above the average stupid person, and so you kind of like you, yeah, only slightly, but but you're you kind of understand what's happening.
Speaker 1: Like everybody else is watching.
Speaker 2: This trailer and they're like oh, and then I'm just like, yeah, I see what you're doing, Like I see how you're you're you know, you're reeling them in with the music, the bombastic like old theme and all that shit. Really and and to me, I'm like, it doesn't work on me as well because I'm like, I'm aware of what the purpose serves, and so it's kind of like a me issue where I'm just like, you know, it isn't it is. It's not hitting me as hard because I guess it isn't. It's like horror films, they don't work on me as well. Unfortunately, Sure, optimistic, just watch it if it's good. There's nothing wrong with it right now, there's nothing wrong with a reason to be like, oh I don't it doesn't look bad.
Speaker 1: I like, for what we've seen so far. The same thing with me, I'm like very skeptical always is the trailer. Yeah, I'm gonna be honest, I care about the dog looks kind of weird. Yeah, REALLYG. I was actually it looks good for CG. But that's nice.
Speaker 5: There's a scene where he's like linking his face and it's very clearly CG, which is like not a big deal, but it's my eye can't not look.
Speaker 1: I was he was that kind of dog. I probably wasn't paying attention. I thought he was a lab or some ship. Yeah, I probably wasn't paying attention enough. I probably look because I was kind of It was early in the morning when I saw it. But it's also not done. It's a trailer that's very True's fucking July.
Speaker 2: That's also too. I'm like, I love it, Yeah, July.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Yeah, God, it's not one of these like in three do they announced Shrek five for like twenty twenty six? Are you earlier this year with like a jpeg of the number five with fucking ogre ears on it. I didn't even know, of course he didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it's not coming on anytime. So dumb Eddie Murphy talked about Wait, he talked about waste.
Speaker 5: Of an announcement, like you know how much you know how much they would have set the internet on five if there was just like just a random trailer for Shrek five coming out in three guess what and next?
Speaker 6: They never never next that anymore because of the fact that they just they just did with they that's July.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like we've known that it has been going on for a while. It's a lot of things. Yeah, but they didn't advertise it. I gotta be real.
Speaker 2: The turnaround was actually kind of because I remember when they first showed that that first it was he in an apartment or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah. It was like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like that actually, I was like that that wasn't that. From there to this, okay, and.
Speaker 1: Then what happens? I think, cool, what happens? I think they had the whole.
Speaker 6: Henry Cavill show up on Black Adam right. That got filmed probably well before Adam even came out. I think Cavill and all of them probably right after that movie new like, hey, yeah, we're not doing this.
Speaker 1: It was pretty like right after.
Speaker 6: They were probably done filming. They're like pretty quick, we're not We're not doing this. I think we found out later around the time after the movie came out, but they probably knew well before before that.
Speaker 1: Was happening.
Speaker 6: Cavill probably couldn't say anything when he does interviews that you're being talked about it. And then Rock was like trying at least get his movie, gets some energy, some steam to try to push his way back into the DCEU. So they were probably already well filming it by the time Black Adam was out. They're probably already putting together.
Speaker 1: To move the right way. I mean, realistically, movies don't take that long to shoot.
Speaker 6: Uh, it's usually like it's like six seven months, like it just it takes to make them like film and shoot.
Speaker 1: All the movies that really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it depends and it depends on the movie. But months is pretty long still longer end, it's not usually there's problems if if it takes like more than I if it's if it's going more than six months or usually issues like say scheduling something because everything they obviously they want it done in a quarter of a year.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like if you if you can get a movie done a quarter of a year, ah.
Speaker 1: That's uh you but that's usually three or four months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a quarter so three four months, that's so that's a perfect average. But then that's only if you if everything just goes swimmingly, which yeah, which rarely. Yeah, Like that's the Sometimes I like, Baldwin kill somebody.
Speaker 1: In your set. What's going on with Rust? You didn't do it? No, I think they already meant. I think they're just givting past it. And they're making Rust too.
Speaker 2: That he didn't kill him on purpose. I mean sure, but like, did you see that tweet? What remember glad I did it? He was like, so what, nigga, I'm glad i'd so what what nig and and what you gonna do about it? Come on, I'm trying to figure it out. I trying to fix the problem.
Speaker 1: How about that? Yeah, I still have another. I'm gonna throw gun out the floors and a golf.
Speaker 2: Luigi breaks out of prison to kill Alec ball Yo, what a waste of a kill?
Speaker 1: I know what I know.
Speaker 6: I want him to be inside the tie one thing. You know that they had him in the fucking movie where he just like strapped up with their needles, just like, let me out and I'll handle another one crazy, allow me to go free?
Speaker 1: Wahoo.
Speaker 2: You know what that would mean if he killed if he who if he killed Alec Baldwin.
Speaker 1: To me, that would mean they Manchurian candidated his ass.
Speaker 2: He became like a fucking patsy like they they they brainwashed his ass, and then they now all of a sudden, everybody hates Luigi, Like what you fucking loser.
Speaker 1: You killed Alec Baldwin. You could have killed someone else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not even because people, it's not even because people like Alec Baldwin that much.
Speaker 1: It's just like what a waste. No one's thinking about Alec Baldwin, like Baldwin the whole, like his business.
Speaker 5: That's like I'm gonna kill like, oh my dude, I'm gonna kill Don Knatz's nephew.
Speaker 1: It's just like, what what are you doing?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine and fucking Alec Baldwin are standing next.
Speaker 1: To each other. He picks Baldwin.
Speaker 2: No, he misses no, so no, because that's not that bad, because that's just like all how unfortunate. But he just point blank at Alec Baldman.
Speaker 1: He walks up to He's not even his head isn't even moving up with steps. It's like he's on a dollar. It goes directly to just but it's a gunshot. It's let's picture of Luigia on his back. Bang he shoots the letter L and god, I'd be so mad like he was right there.
Speaker 2: It's so aesthetically pleasing. I hate it all about all of everything about his situation is. It just leads to good aesthetic. I just told people, don't stop talking about it, man, I just want people to keep talking about it, all right, never let never out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, forget, we're gonna We're gonna read our twenty five dollars patrons.
Speaker 2: Now, I remember, you can go over to patreon com slash of snark tank and fucking do that yourself.
Speaker 1: Uh. Join the list of names here that I'm just stuck reading as be crashing. Whoa wait, huh what happened? Hmmm this might be interesting. Hold on paid active twenty five Okay, damn it, we're on a fourth page, guys. Really yeah, wow, wow, we.
Speaker 2: Did it.
Speaker 1: Damn it.
Speaker 11: Thank you so much, squeeze, I love you, guys. Alright, the count count him down, count me down.
Speaker 1: Stop paying to the Marble rivals. I'm sorry. I've seeing people get sucked over in that game. Three two one, four pages? Oof? Do you see the new.
Speaker 2: There's like a clip of a spider Man saving an enemy thor from falling off a cliff by accident. Well you can do that, oh yeah, and he like and he guys like, I just saved him, and then they just he turned door, turns around stairs at him and they just like lock eyes, stay silent.
Speaker 1: I love the thing. Went on a hydro stage. You could pull them over the gap and they fall. That's just so shit did.
Speaker 5: I teamed up with like a doctor because I saw this thing on Instagram and I wanted to try it, and it totally works. We had Doctor Strange set up a portal off a cliff and then in the middle of the room and then I was just webbing people out into the space in between the portal and the cliff, and so it was just like the road hog.
Speaker 1: Shit. It's so fun. It's fun. It's fun that you can do like That's that's so you know, it's a pretty well done game with you can do shit like that. That's pretty cool. It's cool.
Speaker 2: You can Doctor Strange someone wand a special float into frame and kill everybody.
Speaker 1: It's fucked up.
Speaker 5: I love it all right, Squid Starship ray shall slur, I swear I typed swarm of locusts. I'm saying, it's Amma throwing colon's throwing colons.
Speaker 1: Romn the colon throwing? Are we hurling colons like Moon? I'm hurling colons everywhere.
Speaker 13: We just need to rub one more train full of colons, one more bag colons, Arthur, go to to heating, Well, go to heating, trying to go right.
Speaker 1: They're trying to to heat. Have the cleanest colons over there, Arthur. Rob one more fucking train of colons? Were free, Arthur, No more bullshit? Were I don't know, Dutch, I don't know what the mark, what the market is for colons? What the hell? Why are we taking colons into heati? There's a huge market for colons. You don't understand, Arthur.
Speaker 13: I speak Spanish.
Speaker 1: And then they're fucking riding off. And do you really believe, Dutch that we can make money off of colons? Ah? Probably not. That is kind of what they're That is what their conversations are like.
Speaker 2: It is are there. It's John being like, I don't know about that, and he's not always screaming. He's never had those conversation with Yeah, but they're they're having like a conversation that you you would have close together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you've gone too far ahead. So they're like this, I don't know what's wrong with him.
Speaker 6: It's really funny because like they have like very brother brother conversations. They're like big brother, younger brother. And it's always like John tries to Arthur being like that's stupid, You're dumb, You're dumb gig until the end, and then they have like that really really emotional conversation at the end of the game, right like on the train tracks where they almost kill themselves and it's like, I.
Speaker 2: Love you, man, really, and he's like, look, man, I've been hard on you these when.
Speaker 1: They tied and they tried their colons together.
Speaker 2: You know, I've been real hard on you these last thirty plus years because you're a fucking idiot.
Speaker 1: Let's do a suicide pack, chose colons together, let's hold over asphyxiated our city, and let's have horses to order us, but not with quarters, just colon us. What do we say? How do we do it? We have horses calling us? Is that right?
Speaker 3: John?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep reading. What the hell? I kind of like my coal and Arthur, well that's it. The black. They just red ever to rock Star game fucking useless. He gets sick, but it doesn't matter, Like it just doesn't doesn't that conversation, I like my cold, the credits start rolling and you just here like and I don't want the world to see it really would ruin that Marston singing it. The world Maybe don't don't understand every days, ma brogain, there's mold Jude, no grumbling.
Speaker 2: Sorry, did you guys see that? Not like us, not like Dutch thing No, not like it came into my algorithm and it's They're not fucking good.
Speaker 1: I can't not like it's fucking do you have it? Yeah? It pissed me off how good it was?
Speaker 2: I have not because it's it's so it starts off with Arthur, then it goes John and then it goes Dutch and Dutch at the inn fucking bars, dude.
Speaker 1: I heard I heard something like there was like a Red Dead song where they were singing about something, but it wasn't that flexing being then will listener like a Day Destiny veteran flexes playing the Day the d one Beta when stating a bad opinion. Uh, feral Sweeney cornering Kingston in the bathroom and snarling verily before my blessing of so viciously as Colon falls a nice Oh yeah, we gotta get that barely, that dude, that that design was so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we gotta should it be should it be that specifically, or should that be touched up or anither?
Speaker 1: What do you think? I love it as it is, okay, honestly, like I just love the blatant blaytant. We gotta throw it up on the score, didn't I? Yeah, I think because I'm still putting on Like there's something with photoshop. Like I have the autistic in afraid file. It's not rendering right. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with it.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna try and like redo it because I've been trying to render this thing for a while and so we have that verily.
Speaker 1: I think I might just have to update Photoshop. I don't know. I've been using an old one.
Speaker 2: I don't like, yeah, because I don't.
Speaker 1: Like the idea of uploading updating it. But I don't know if it'll just smooth fix it? Okay, So I think at the beginning of the new year, since we're so close, we'll just drop a couple met once. That makes sense. Yeah, shoot him up. I'm stuff together.
Speaker 2: You're in love with him trying to suck a gig and it's calling the government.
Speaker 1: I watched ducks get down.
Speaker 12: They don't like gus. They don't like guts.
Speaker 1: They do not like guts.
Speaker 3: They don't like gus.
Speaker 1: Yo, the dance is crazy, Like.
Speaker 2: John, I can go.
Speaker 1: I can tell that just boys better choke with's just ya. You might just get the stroke. It's a surd You're a turd man.
Speaker 12: This boy is just a joke.
Speaker 1: If you're really can I'm because I'm the fucking hope.
Speaker 13: My name is Sean Man trying to be the horses man.
Speaker 1: Gangs, duy and this one. Look at Jack marsh Pit. I love this awesome dude, marshpiakos Hard.
Speaker 2: I love that Dutch at the end his his his final few bars. Actually like damn this, Actually this goes way too hard old Butch and Dutch. Swen uses anchor chains to floss between his gaps. Anchor jacks.
Speaker 1: The fact that you can pick him up is that you you are that guy in the photo flosses with anchors lifting an anchor chain.
Speaker 3: Dude, this is.
Speaker 1: Asking George Lucas, Why Indie in a Fox fifteen year old? Hey, man, it's a different time. Is that real? Is that canon?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't care. Man. I got to make it the tenth grade, Small Young Girls. That was great. Now I got to go to ninth grade home room and it's like, what fu?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think like I think Marion, because I think Marion in the beginning of Raiders of the Lost Arc talks about like she's like in her mid twenties or something like that, or like like maybe twenty six.
Speaker 1: He's like, you left me ten years ago or something. Oh is that what?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I also don't know how old Harrison Fort supposed to be in that movie.
Speaker 2: Actually definitely old old enough, definitely older, but already, but it's also in the thirties, that is when it takes place.
Speaker 1: So like, I don't know that. Don't touch me there, doctor Jones. For short round, Doctor Jones, No, okay, what do you think you're here for? He whips him three times and.
Speaker 14: Grabs him, makes take long round, Short round, doctor Jones, Doctor Johones, help out.
Speaker 1: I didn't know, doctor Jones. Help. I didn't know you were a pedophile. Doctor Jones. It's pretty clear it was written on my whip. It says pedophile. Oh my god, my god, I crack when I crack it.
Speaker 5: It says pedophilia, Pedophila, metal gear Snark, the tank that apparently never went through high school. Nothing nowhere, one by one, Rabbit swing injecting Nichel glissering into baseballs for Little League whiles to Drew Ling.
Speaker 1: What would that do? Damn something? Wouldn't that just shattered?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 2: Wait, something pretty good, pretty good answering.
Speaker 1: Office that it's right, like it's accurate, it would do something, it would.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't do what we cannaz Own's new rap name ras razzle Kune. Oh my god, but it's spelled stupid Berserker Broley gap shot in the Swing, Derek. The descriptions of Helen Heaven mostly come from the Divine comedy.
Speaker 2: Well Yeah, we got that the Yeah. I think I think, I guess I I don't. I don't think I spoke correctly or clearly what I was actually like kind of I think he did.
Speaker 1: I think I don't know. Things get lost in transitions. People hear something maybe once and then right in yeah, yeah, trans transitionon what about what abouts? Did you give her a did you give her a? Hear you trigger Canda zones near rappening.
Speaker 5: Okay, we read that sucked suck it off like galor swift, galor swift. I had an idea because I did a random I did a random cover of I'm Just a Kid because I just kind of felt like it.
Speaker 1: M I sucked a dick works perfect for that, and it felt like a nightmare. What's I don't know, how's the lyrics go? I don't know. I don't know. I'm just a kid in life is a nightmare. But like I sucked a dick, it works perfect. It does.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna do like a stone, but I don't I don't know if to be like a bone, I don't know. It was like, but it's in your ass. I wanted to be your I was like, I gotta do that because people are all mad about the Lincoln Park stuff, and I was like, I gotta do his boy, Chris Cornell.
Speaker 7: Now, the motivation of that, what did you say falling falling into my I thought you said foaming with my Jiza.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of ways you can go with its crazy. There's one that's psychotic. There's something there flow flowing in my Jess.
Speaker 2: Flowing in my Tom Mike come.
Speaker 1: That reminds me of calling my cross dude.
Speaker 5: Sucking off my Gale Shrift rar x d Indiana Jones yelling your name is Toby?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: What is that from roots?
Speaker 2: Why your name is name Toby. There's a video of a car salesman that it's at the black guy.
Speaker 1: I said, the ship is crazy, but he.
Speaker 2: Was like he was like on the hardest set on the realist nigga and he's like, shut up your name Toby.
Speaker 1: That is dude. He broke character.
Speaker 2: He was like, we gotta we got anything any freaking for sales man. That's crazy that I can't That was crazy, man. That's one of the funny things that's marketing now though.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's racism. Racism. Yeah, just TV Wonder and a staring contest moju joju versus the Powerpuff Goebbels, Like Powerpuff Goebels. That's crazy man, or Girbels. I think you're supposed to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Gerbels, even though it looks like Geobles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, looks Gerbels. Again, I don't know. Joseph Joseph you know exactly what you don't know, propaganda minister. You know my favorite actor, Myseph.
Speaker 5: That's not a name, that's just how I feel, how it feels that you five comes uh domination on to the dead.
Speaker 1: I'd let Shante suck me off to completion in her monkey form. That's crazy. Chante is a Marvel No, no, no. Chante is literally a character from a series called Shante. I think it's like a side scroller action kind of hacking slash kind of thing. She's got the little genie girl, right, Yeah, it's a genie girl. It is not a kid. I don't I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know anything about like s h A n t E.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chante. Oh, it's probably like like that. Yeah, it's a s s h A n t A E.
Speaker 2: N t a E.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it, So that's Tay for sure. Yeah, Shante video games. I don't think it's necessarily a kid. I think it's just like a chivvy. Well.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know anything about it though. It may not be a kid, but I've seen representations.
Speaker 1: Of her that are adults. I don't really know. I don't know if that's fan art though. I would oh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I'm just looking at this, like, okay, here's the official here official, uh switch, I'm good, homie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's just small.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, I'm kind of I'm kind of dead on that.
Speaker 1: Good for you, though, bro, have a live live fasts way. What's your monkey for? Who's this hunk though? What's your monkey for? The monkey form is like a gorilla. Let's see. Actually, let's see. Let's see. It's worse. That is worse, that is somehow significantly worse. Go back to the child, am bro. I don't like you. I don't. I wore the scumbag shirt of the Barbers. I love it. I love it. I love that I've seen that shirt. Pictures please, pictures if you ever, if you if you didn't take pictures in our merch tag us on Twitter Instagram. We do want to like you know, Yeah, let's get a collage going. Yeah, yeah, absolutely, snark Tank team?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Is the is that the Twitter as well? Yeah? It is? Yeah, yeah, and then don't do it if you're stupid looking is alien to half our audience, the whole audience, mean that.
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, send this sword to the penis explosion chamber and have penis exploded immediately. Yea yo, yeah, I can't believe we are already one underwear change away from twenty twenty five. That's crazy. Yeah, this dude does the inside out ship. Damn bro the reverse reverse? What's the pre wreck sideways.
Speaker 2: That you cut you cut it, that you pull your torso or you pull your like your torso is in one of the legs, and then the legs one of your legs and the other legs, and then the waist is your other.
Speaker 1: No, you cut it in the middle. I don't even know what it opens. It's just changing the like rotating the holes, like kind of like putting your head through the sleeve of a T shirt. You cut it, you cut it in the middle, and you you folded this way down.
Speaker 5: What is the prerequisits for a potential so much work? What are the what are the prerequisites for a potential editor job?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: We have to make more money?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah there was there's been a couple of inquiries about something like that and a managerial stuff. But yeah, it really does come down to making more money if you niggas supported us.
Speaker 1: Because because the thing is like, and to be fair, this isn't I don't. I don't mean to speak for them, although I think they might agree.
Speaker 5: My my perspective is, I want to if we're gonna employ anybody, I wanted to be paid really fairly or.
Speaker 1: Or like, well, I wouldn't pay you that.
Speaker 5: I don't know because I don't know. I think I think for some reason, it's really in my brain that leafy like fucking is twenty dollors. Okay, it really fucking bothers me, and I never ever want that to be a problem. And so for me, I'm just like, if we want to if we're gonna have a manager, I want them to be paid well. If we have an editor, I wanted to be paid well, and uh.
Speaker 2: Like a manager is expensive, would do like like ten percent like that that's usually what a manager does. I mean, that's just like because the managers take on a bunch of different ideas, they taken on a bunch of different talent, and then they take ten percent of everybody's cut. Yeah, an editor, I don't know what exactly is the going rate, but what you're saying it's it's one percent that otherwise you would just hire cheap label.
Speaker 1: We would have hired so many cheap fun India.
Speaker 5: Oh you're fucking seventeen and you think ten dollars of fucking years amazing.
Speaker 1: Come at it for us.
Speaker 2: But like, yeah, there's people that would even invest for free. And it's just like, nah, you know what I'm saying, Like there's some people, but it's literally just oh, once we reach a significant margin, which I'm hoping some point of, like we just need to get those out mineral ads and ship, like when when those motherfuckers are throwing like hey, promote this stupid bullshit me undies or whatever the fuck you know what I'm saying something, because then that would significantly bump things up. And it's like, oh, man, we can we can afford a fucking salary. But yeah, yeah right now, No, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: Nigga. I live in California. Now, Yeah we're doing well, but like it's it's California, so it's expensive.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is that is really the problem problem. Man, Can we just not live here anymore?
Speaker 1: Everyone? Everything? I just want to move everyone too cheap, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And then it's like, oh, I don't really take advantage of being California anymore like I don't.
Speaker 1: Let's buy a beach very often or nothing. Let's buy a trailer park in Appalachia and displace everybody's Let's definitely live in the Appalachian Mountains for sure.
Speaker 6: I feel like I would get I would love that. I would somehow. Fuck dude, you'd have a fucking inbred unicorn looking.
Speaker 1: Would you toss like a.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure we're all somehow oding unfit, even if we don't like, it's just gonna happen.
Speaker 1: It's in the air. It's in the air. I know it's here. I literally had fentanyl coffee this morning. That sounds good. It's pretty. You're getting the fucking both streams. You use it a dark and light at the same time, and you're overloading. Yeah, I don't want to I'm cloak and dagger. I'm cloak. Uh let's se, let's se, let's see, let's seelet's see. I thought their name was smoking Edward. The first time, Smoking Edward, you kill yourself. It's funny.
Speaker 5: It's fucking beautiful to see Bensapia's fans getting consciousness when he defends uh healthonurant CEO Chris canonically eating ass with a bib.
Speaker 1: That is insane.
Speaker 2: With a bib, that's that serious business. You're a fucking serious business. You're you're You're glad that the vow at that the idea of that. If not, if not a bib, because that is kind of creepy, if at least like a napkin.
Speaker 1: You know, I wear a bib every time I have.
Speaker 5: Spin up on myself, and I way, I got nervous every single time. I got nervous. Every ten minutes.
Speaker 1: You're pounding away puke and all of you.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. You're like fucking Will smith Man.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 12: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't look it on the scene.
Speaker 2: Ever since I've known that, I think about this every time this dude focks a chicken, starts right.
Speaker 1: To the bathroom and fucking throws hup in the toilet like a fucking loser and blacks himself. So he forgets how to hold his hair back, hold my hair back? Say what what? What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: Getting niggy with it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no, Ni, we gotta read this. We have so many names. After I'm pretty sure there's probably many names, and we're on the first page. Still I have my first meal. I gotta go.
Speaker 2: I gotta go to the store too, and I gotta eat the sun set. I gotta go walk down to Haraufs or some ship her ralphs. I have no more wrapping paper and I actually have to wrap something and I'm like, no, Shi.
Speaker 1: I was just done. We don't notice. So we're gonna be telerating that tomorrow. Speak American in this, Yeah we do. We're doing the the good day, so we're celebrating it somew You guys are so you're not even Mexican. What are you doing? I'm with a Mexican family. I don't care.
Speaker 2: You your aren't you? I thought you're aren't you from I thought you'r voodoo not hay shit to make any fucking And also I'm from New York.
Speaker 1: You fucking are you sure? Are you sure?
Speaker 5: Look, just because you're in a Mexican family, it doesn't mean you get to rub a, you get to you get to steal there.
Speaker 1: Died culture, cultural appropriation. But I'm just getting podcast with you. I can't just sit here and be like ship. I thought your name was.
Speaker 2: God Damn, I thought your name was Paul st Paul. Your name was Jacques L. Jacques Baptist yet the fourth and ship, I ain't tripping, And I thought you were like we we like the voodoo.
Speaker 1: I'm not a baby. Hey are you sure? I'm pretty sure you're French, right, but I feel like I'm pretty sure I know you. It is very interesting niagain and I either we used to be the up. I don't know how French people say, I'm starting to sound a little speedy Gonzales. How does he.
Speaker 12: Know?
Speaker 1: I mean?
Speaker 2: It was like and then there was who's the other guy? There was speeding and laws and then he freaky Spanish. It was it was it was speeding in Austin. It was slow Mo Ricardo. It was you're close, slow Mo Ricardo. It was Rodriguez slow something.
Speaker 1: Oh, it was like a slow maps shut the fact reading. I'm serious. That is that not the character? Yeah, that's the character. We've been saying, oh, you didn't, you didn't just dawn upon it. We've been saying, no, no, you guys were talking about fast Mouse. Oh my god, fast Mouse. He used me crazy chocolate for is going on? Chrishavan Laden waking up? But instead of seventy two versions, it's one. Donald Trump colons are red violence is blue. Colon's are red.
Speaker 5: Donald Trump bringing us something in lane back to life and trying to pay him to start a war on terrorists.
Speaker 1: But but he can't speak Arabic. Uh Uri Uri Kanaka is out of prison. What did you do? Chris? I don't know who that is? Knaka?
Speaker 2: You mean our our is far from j on the keyboard.
Speaker 1: I know who that is. I don't know who ur is. I know Isa is the creator of Sonic Oh he went to prison for inside of training. Who died? Somebody didn't somebody related to a Sega product die? I don't know. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, No, not even close.
Speaker 2: It was n It was.
Speaker 1: What his name of the samurai Moura Not. This feels like a problem. Is not the Nigga. They just said Edward there because it's only one. Still it's Oda. So how do I put Nigga.
Speaker 5: Death and his black Jack the world's fastest samurai? Begging you to put the show in title? Oil me up until like listen like a brand new PSP, you know, brand new that thing those things shown?
Speaker 1: I need one.
Speaker 2: I feel it's a little shameful.
Speaker 1: I keep pussing out on buying one.
Speaker 2: They cost too much they're they're just at that price point where I'm like, don't I know, I'm not going to use it this much, but I do want one exactly. Mean, if I did have responsibilities and shipped, yeah, I would buy one.
Speaker 1: But I just I feel because then it's the games too. I'm gonna get the games and I'm not gonna have the patients to right, It's like true at that moment, you know, I don't need to everything. Everything about a p s P is worse than the deck.
Speaker 5: No, but the thing about the PSP that I like is literally like the machine holding the machine, and like the style of it, the fucking silver thing, the silver ring on the back with PSP in the middle, and the fucking yeah little yeah, it's I don't know, man, that thing was cool as fuck.
Speaker 1: I felt like a like a badass for that thing. I had way more I had, way I didn't have.
Speaker 2: I think it was because I was a little bit older, Like I didn't like we weren't doing that, and I was like, damn, we.
Speaker 1: Just keep folded magazine bavers and pictures of pussy. I would just.
Speaker 2: I for sure beat off to a Sports Illustrated. At some point I was not there because like they were the Sports Illustrated the swim suit.
Speaker 1: I definitely came on a serious I definitely come to my own I swear, I definitely I still have it's dripping it did a human or.
Speaker 4: I would vomit. I would instant taint. I would bring it out. I would smile and then I over instant vomit. Did you disappear?
Speaker 6: Like my nephew last night, my nephew were and we put on He's like a little he's little, he's like maybe like three months old.
Speaker 1: He's like okay, but he was.
Speaker 6: Every time you put on Mickey Mouse, he gets excited, like literally fucking creepy that even little kids can get excited by ship like that, But.
Speaker 1: I'm excited by cartoons. Yeah, Like like he gets like he starts kicking in like stuff like that, and it's like, what the ship? Did you see? Do you know that old video of like the little it's like a it's like a toddler and he's like or she's like I think it's like I can't remember what she's looking at. She's looking at like a pen and like a farm full of like look at all those chickens. Yeah, did you see what that's from?
Speaker 5: No, So this this lady on TikTok was like I just fucking discovered something. And she's watching like a Mickey Mouse cartoon with her kids, and Goofy comes in. It's like Mickey Mouse's playhouse or something, your clubhouse. And he goes in and he sees a pen full of like animals that aren't chickens, and he's like, look at all these chickens, and so that baby, he's making a reference, and.
Speaker 1: We all just missed it. We just all thought it was a stupid idiot kid. Oh you dumb baby, you don't even know what a chicken is. Slap it slowly, that's slow slap You.
Speaker 2: Did power just like, yeah, you gotta charge up a little bit. It's like a street street fighter alpha, like before you would do your your your super I'm like, oh, I wish I could do that. I was charging up violence made a sound, was just spinning batkicks.
Speaker 1: I could break somewhat stern them with breaking a star, like the the whole king is this the ball of my foot?
Speaker 5: And you're just like, how long until poort stars get Fortnite icon skins? Since swings Black and Lily's Mexican, y'all should.
Speaker 1: Name your your kid Rodneguez. Her last name is not is awesome.
Speaker 6: You're probably gonna do the whole double last name thing, of course. God, I don't care. You can totally.
Speaker 1: She does. She have she do the double last name. So why would she do it now? I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't even care. I don't even care she's not to take my name even I don't give a fuck about any of it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what, dude, I don't give a Yeah, because only because a slave name. That's why.
Speaker 6: Jameson Sure, sure, sure, fucking black Native American Hispanic guy, big.
Speaker 5: Meaty stakes one billion to every person on planet on the planet will cost eight sex tillion also shout out to Hannibal Burs.
Speaker 2: Sex tillion is that that's because I thought the sex would mean it would be it would be a six six. Yeah. So if you're gonna give everybody one billion dollars and you do that eight billion times, and he said, how many eight sex tillion, eight sex tillion, I'll take.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'll take, I'll take his work.
Speaker 2: It'd be like I'm not going to do because so eight and then sex tillion zeros or I guess, and whatever, I'm two.
Speaker 1: I'm two. I mean I'm not a math. You know the mathing where it's like, can you do a number, you do the arrow and that no factor of a number at the top. Sure, yeah, it'd be that. It'd be like a billion with that many hands. I appreciate you doing that. Write it out for show your work. I need a listen, show your work. Uh back to s tre and Forever Dandy when it's on the standing so loud because it's like probably like a focal metal point. Yeah that makes sense.
Speaker 5: Large margins so large margin is so fucking hot. Sweeney canonically, who's large marggin?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I know that name. I just I just read these, you know, like large large marches. I feel like it's like a I don't know, a wrestler or something. No, I don't think. I don't know. I've heard large marches. Got large marges the fucking villain from Pee Wee's Playhouse. That would have never been my guess. Let me see large marge, let me see this, let me see this, bab I remember that. Oh yeah, okay, I do remember large Sween canonically basing an unborn child and carib cab. I don't know how to say reference in something recently I watched. These were titty swens. Cannot uh those eyes, those are eyes? Like, why the is this after large? Haven't seen that? You just haven't seen that movie that's immediately recognized. Well, I remember that frame. Anywhere I think you need a bus.
Speaker 5: Uh heat smoker, heath Smoker is going is going off to Vegas? Uh in Vegas, heat Smoker. Oh go to Texas Roadhouse. If you've never been fucking good, fucking bread man, they actually actually.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they actually did not kidding.
Speaker 2: The first was like when you said that, I was like, wait, wait, dude, for real, man, like Texas red Breasts is crazy good bread Yeah, half fun in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Last time I was there, my phone exploded. Uh damn, that was all the way to Beckon.
Speaker 5: That was the last time I was invent twenty nineteen, twenty nineteen, just before the pandemic.
Speaker 1: Was the summer before the pandemic. Yeah, that was last time I've been invading. Wow, that was my phone exploded and I had to wander to Verizon Wireless drunk at two thirty in the afternoon.
Speaker 2: It was so weird that your phone exploded, like I've never seen that before me neither.
Speaker 5: I think what happened was like the heat was melting the waterproofing liquent on my phone, and so we would see it would come out. And I had a white phone back then, so like I would pick my phone up sometimes and I would like see like black goo, Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Come out of the time, and like what the fuck is that? And I had no concept of like what the fuck is that? Yeah, And I would just play with it. I would just keep dumb ass making it worse, be paved bad, dude.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was really delicious, dude. It was really salty. It was really good.
Speaker 5: And so like in Vegas, it just got too hot and I guess like enough and I brought it underwater because it was.
Speaker 1: Like I figured, like, oh it's it's a waterproofone. Well it's hot, this probably would help at least a little bit cool at all, and it usually does work. Actually yeah, but I had already taken so much of the waterproofing liquid out that I think it just got in and then popped something and so my phone the screen didn't work, but the audio did, so I could be like Siri direct me to Verizon wireless, and so I had to just like listen to audio directions while I was drug in Vegas.
Speaker 2: That's that's crazy. Yeah, I looked insane because I was still dripping, I think.
Speaker 1: Trying left into traffic. Okay, wow, I hate Vegas. I never want to go back to that place.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 1: I hated I just I Actually it is hot hot like that.
Speaker 2: When I lived in North Vegas, I actually enjoyed it. Though.
Speaker 1: Man, I didn't enjoy that. I did that.
Speaker 2: I didn't see any greenery and ship. But like, besides that, damn man, only like two hund people live there.
Speaker 1: I had a cousin lived there. Had a cousin lived out there.
Speaker 2: But then they found him dead raped by scorpions. Oh well, yeah, you know what happens.
Speaker 6: They were still when they found him. Actually you know the get yeah, the getting raped by score it happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a facult life up there. The the in game currency and call it is called CEP kids. Sweeny flossing his tooth gap with Shannon Sharp's colon suckond on the fallas Prof. Prof What then is that? Starting on Profallasine, It says Profallacy Oh, profilag oh so like stupid cock laced drug.
Speaker 5: I guess proflasine. I can't put down the cock big peepy, big peepy, big pimping. But by Jason, that's great. Gerald getting golf clubed by Abby and which are for stupid?
Speaker 1: You said? Gerald is garyl He wrote it must have auto correct, I know, but it says Gerald. So I'm thinking of Gerald, the only noted up person in the series getting killed bash Bash. Jerald is not bad.
Speaker 2: I mean, Arnold is the most normal one Bashash.
Speaker 1: It's literally those two. Yeah, they're just kids.
Speaker 5: Everybody else has some fucking satanic thing wrong with them. Gene is literally cursed, like he gets hurt every moment.
Speaker 1: That's true. He is. He's a Jewish kid, No, no, the big kids a Jewish I mean Jewish coded.
Speaker 2: I think he's not in this completely stereotypical way, right, but his name's Eugene.
Speaker 6: The only person that's not Jewish there is Arnold and Daryl probably like everybody else is.
Speaker 5: He's an allegory for Judaism because the world destroys him.
Speaker 1: Hey man, you might he might be on his own.
Speaker 5: Scatting in the Holy Ghost and as the Abyss takes you please listen to Bubble Underwater by Primal Beasts on Spotify. No Primal Beast, Hey, Kevin Durant's feet, doctor Man lover Hammer learned to stop worrying and love the cock. Fuck you ain't paying my TV license, bitch, ms pants Boomer saying racism just isn't what it used to be. Fuck face, Unstoppable cardboard Pie. Longtime question, asked our first time listener, A real man never speaks ill of.
Speaker 1: Jimbo jolly old dipshit. I don't know. Yeah, I was watching you know, the character and Huck Finn right, which one? There's few jim Oh inwards. I said, I saw this family guy where they were they must have been doing like they were doing like it's like the Star Wars thing where they're like, I'm Luke, but it's Peter and he's like, hi, I'm huck Finn. What's half of your name? Yeah, that's there's another skin.
Speaker 2: It was like, no, that's all worse like he says it, and he's like and then he just calls him inward gym and he's like thank you. It's like very kind, thank you inward Gym instead of the actual.
Speaker 1: I was so happy reading that ship in school. Oh my god, we did it.
Speaker 2: I was actually annoyed that my schools didn't read it. And it wasn't like they shied away from it. We just didn't read it.
Speaker 1: And I was like, ah, dude, what's crazy about the black people in your school were like, oh, Man, yeah, basically, I mean we are taught. We would read it every day in math.
Speaker 6: Chris, get up here and read fin again. I don't really want to. I don't think this is funny.
Speaker 1: Saying say it.
Speaker 5: Now, stand in front of this parabola and say the N word. Ai Batman explains to you the dangers of Trump's America got a two month That's right.
Speaker 1: I forgot that we even did that.
Speaker 2: What do we do when Batman turns to the camera and explained we made a joker, joker joker, three woke or one?
Speaker 1: We're back.
Speaker 5: Ai Batman explains to Trump, America got two got a two month free trial for pemium. Holy shit, I'm never going back. Gangreen Peen dreamed about Ronald McDonald with a bowl cut, frowning and black and white woke up cackling. That's a vivid image that I understand why you would like jolly.
Speaker 6: Old dipshit is that that Ronald McDonald was tried to pull me out of my window in the middle of the night when I was a kid. That was like my first nightmare about clowns.
Speaker 2: You don't be scary about that is if he didn't make sounds at all, if he was just just off the business, if he was a stone faced.
Speaker 1: Like fighting him and no games like shaking his arms. It's not staring at you either, which is kind of creepier staring past you. It's just like, yeah, just like.
Speaker 6: You know, you know what dreams where you can't you can't hurt people in your dreams, Like every time you fight somebody.
Speaker 1: It's like some motion and ship. Yeah.
Speaker 6: One time, there was one time I had like a nightmare where some like like emotion penetration, dude, it was I was it was like the guy from Scream, he like scared me, was trying to kill me. Yeah, And I hit him and I hit him hard, and I hit him two more times and he was like I'm sorry. He left and that was the end of my dream.
Speaker 1: One time. That sucks like a fucking in PC.
Speaker 5: Self hating self hating you, self hating you, who holic. The spider skittering up your peace stream. Hill Kingston is a furry's wife, isn't canon and is a doll beast. Mister curing cancer to spite Jimmy. Uh, we're gonna help a blind man.
Speaker 2: See Wow, that is a drop would be good? Wow, mister makes it anywhere he cures.
Speaker 1: Ra charl is your lives though I know he's not. Who's the one who's alive? Stevie wonder Okay, Stevie wonders, dude, it is. It is profoundly where that there are two.
Speaker 2: There are two blind black pianists that are famous for the same you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: That's very weird, Like I get them mixed up often in my head. But I don't think it's like a racist thing because I feel like it's like weird that they.
Speaker 2: Get exactly they make sort of different music. But like I understand, like it, you know what I mean, I get it though, I get it is that getting Mark Anthony and freaking what you call it Mark Antony and the sucking my lawnmower fucking mixed up and your lawnmower.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my long guy, that's crazy, Mark Anthony. I get I get Mark Anthony mixed lawnmower. I mean does he do he does? Does he not? Also rake leaves? He's a leave He's so he's a racist. He's a raker. Damn.
Speaker 2: That's that's a crazy title.
Speaker 1: That that's not He's a good guy. He does it around the neighborhood. He's a serial radio. When he speaks, he's a good man. You need you need to be raped, you need your you need your law.
Speaker 5: And you know what's great about him is that our our serial ragist. He takes care of all of the the statues around the property.
Speaker 1: He's a figures. He's a statutory ragis a statutory ragus. Yeah, Rick your daughters. He also brings me long, That's what I mean. Man, Oh my god, she picked on my Pippy, the kid living living favorite the Living End are Australian and we were huge here and we're huge here. Oh nice, I mean that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's been going on my pippa possum was actually homeless.
Speaker 1: But now they're back.
Speaker 5: Shannon Sharp's Colin falling out on Falling Out Shannon Colon falling out on Instagram live Oh.
Speaker 1: Instagram again again? Hope don't bring me burg is it Meta or Facebook? I don't know. I'm just looking my coler note. I'm too tall. I'm too tall for VR. They put Johnny Silberhann at Fortnite. Oh yeah, I did see that. I saw that. Yeah, I just don't care. I do.
Speaker 5: I've been I've been thinking about playing Cyberpunk again, though I never will. It's too like there's like there's certain gimes like that where it's like Skyrim so easy to play because like the intro is like five like what like five ten minutes and then you're out into the world. But like Cyberpunk is like it's a whole it's like a whole bunch of missions you gotta do.
Speaker 1: You can't really start doing whatever you want until after you get the chip. Yeah, and that's kind of it's not deep into the game, but it's like deeper than an hour. It's at least an hour of gameplay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Anyway, just here so I'm just here so I don't get killed with his own piss yummies. Did you hear about Lukenis's brother suck onus star Coffee?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I can't do what you did. That's crazy. How quick? Yeah? How long do you think? How long?
Speaker 6: Do you think Brook would last in Baldoskate THREEOK, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think he he You wouldn't recognize him because he'd be a mind flare like he would he would like, he would not like, he would just be There's no no chest star coffee. Put the mass back in, Chris Mass, my massive cock. Chris was right, pretty bunny Rogers on his wings yet I'm transfermed, gremlin. You what brings you in from New York City? Mad about that? What brings you in from New York City.
Speaker 5: Mister Dafoe, Sween asked. Dafoe smiled a menacing grin that contorted into maniacal laughter.
Speaker 1: Suck my cock.
Speaker 11: Bombs?
Speaker 2: He first he forces you to flate him, and then he throws a bomb.
Speaker 1: What's happening? You're gay? It's like an It's like it's like an impact grenade too.
Speaker 5: It's not even like a frag It's like the second any force is implied, it explodes.
Speaker 1: He doesn't even get a chance to it doesn't even leave his hand. Pretty much. He tries to throw and it moves like well, he slaps it onto you like a pie. Like a pie.
Speaker 2: He doesn't before he comes to Canadian I'm Jimmy Olsen and Mike Colon Fell.
Speaker 5: It's your boy, Shawne d Friendly neighborhood sex offender, Servers Agent two, Sick seven RF Gay Junior.
Speaker 1: I Miss Reggie. It goes like this.
Speaker 5: Her balls, her dick, the sequin gloves, she tugs, my nips. The drag Queen, The Drag Show Queen is moaning.
Speaker 1: Hallelujah. Nice that. Wow, it's not bad, well written. Actually, yeah, yeah, it's good. H three x O. Getting no work done because of diarrhea, God save me. Hey man, you can get non excuse for the boss. Get your work done on the toilet, yeah, damn.
Speaker 5: Slurping, stroke and smoking joking. Emotocon's going like this. My mom movement is so bloody. I named my toilet sandy hook. Emoticon's going like this. Drip mh all, Lord of all the Lord of all drip. Chris is right.
Speaker 1: The Temple of Doom is awesome. Anyone who doesn't like you can suck the ship out of my butthole. Damn right, fun ass movie. Obi want you blow me? Waiting for the swen hunting tear.
Speaker 5: I want his pelt, Kremlin the Gremlin, Amanda hugging kiss uh, drinking squirrel girls, ass crack sweat beast, mister blinding kid's limp dick, limp dick skit singing. It's just one of those gays when you don't want to get cocked. Everybody's fucked, every dick is sucked. That's I think you did that.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, it's very not very it's very close.
Speaker 1: Stop stop it's a fucking hippo. What the hell, dude? Damn bro, damn, I hain't show me that, show me that against you show the camera?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: Let me please stop rocking, let me show the camera. Come on, come on, man. Why somebody got to take a picture of that ship?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: The reaction. I would not pull out my phone for that. Not that so fucking hip? What's going on there?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 3: Ship?
Speaker 1: All right? Sweetie's four acres and a mule are his tooth gap and Lily Kingston? What is kra CoA? What is a What is krakoa x Men? And why is it a big deal?
Speaker 6: Racoa is like the sovereign nation of x Men, only that they kind of remove themselves too and decided to stay there excluded from everybody. People acknowledge it to like to like Israel. But the thing is that kro CooA didn't prolong to anybody, so it's a huge different Like they like, oh, it's like a fucking a religious state, and it's like, well, yeah, but they're not.
Speaker 1: They're by themselves. By that laugh really took a lot of energy. I have I have not eaten, so I'm gonna move. I don't have any unfortunately.
Speaker 2: Wow, wow, that's gonna be stuck in our heads down, which I.
Speaker 1: Might need a shirt. I might just make a shirt for myself that has smiling face.
Speaker 5: Wait, Brothers Carl Urban Dating, daring Jack Wade to stick his hand in a deep frier for the Novacane movie Donk Donkerson. This was gonna be a Colon joke, but the constant killed killed it in the same fucking episode.
Speaker 2: They say that it started eating.
Speaker 5: Colon's still going strong. My Colon is still going strong. Yeah, Gage six pp. The face I drew on Chris's head is just that Tim Waltz face. Oh that makes sense, that's the that's.
Speaker 1: The very le print.
Speaker 2: I guess right that he put face on my Head's totally that that's so crazy.
Speaker 1: That is exactly what that's that's great and a happy New year. You throat goats, thank you.
Speaker 5: Hey man or hey, my dad used to punish me by publicly embarrassing me with tart speak too.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mebe fishy man. The nineties were great. Mebe fishy.
Speaker 1: Jay Leno witnessing nine to eleven, turning to the person beside him, saying, you see this, John Strickland Merse eighteen eighty nine, jingle beow rock skimmitty skibbity skimmity get. I hate you, I hate you for making me do that. The first David, At first I thought his name was as as money.
Speaker 5: At first I thought his name was as mongoloid.
Speaker 1: As mongoloid, I mean it's appropriate. Oh, I read it as asthma gold too. That's a funny. You watching Sweens. I hate the new video. The way they do video is now, by the way, on Io s what's going on? That is a waste of my time? That is like it was that like does he have a hard cock? Yeah, it was that, like his dick that's swung like it's like is this a little bit? And you're like, wait a.
Speaker 2: Minute, bunch swinging like a lot of weirdie chair pre ras I can definitely impregnate Sween's tooth.
Speaker 1: Gap Blake eight nine six. Who do you think you are?
Speaker 5: I am longtime masturbator, first time comer. Oh congratulations. Do you think Brian Thomas's last words were whoa, it's it's the it's the most it's the most wonderful time to be queer? Uh alast going to feel trash causing here of the racial pain Hurricane Miller god.
Speaker 2: A little kids screaming anyword three times, his parents come in and catching him in middle saying they whooping his ass.
Speaker 1: I did see that. The video made my day. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, it's good. I just heard that recently. He said it.
Speaker 2: Magically like it was very whimsical and wait and ward and where his dad magically appears, and I.
Speaker 1: Like, it's like fucking over the FIfF. Literally. His parents probably heard him say it before and he was like, I didn't say and.
Speaker 2: They were like, hearing racist children get him and beat you through low bit rate microphones is fucking great, beautiful.
Speaker 1: It is art. Like people are like, good, that's good. It's good. Young Sheldon Gadding what Young Sheldon Gadding thrown off a cliff and.
Speaker 5: Texas State Salads, Steve vercle visiously raping Alf for Science Saliva, Dick Dick com Nikki Ziggy Dick did com fifty two Shades of Gay, Paul Joseph Watson's Hands Here Chris lives at Oh wait, that's my actual address.
Speaker 2: I'm not reading that out you psycho.
Speaker 1: Nice. Four hours almost, we're almost three forty eight. Merry Christmas, hey, man, we're fucking holiday.
Speaker 2: This is your gift. Holidays are coming. We're not putting it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't have it. We don't have time for an extra ammo. Yeah, and we're gonna take We're gonna recording on fucking Chris Christmas Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, we'll hitch you. We'll be back on schedule next week. But yeah, them niggas gotta catch up, man. They like we put out actually a really long episode to eighty seven. I think it was fucking long at ship, Yeah or to eighty whichever.
Speaker 1: They have a lot of ship to work with. Merry Christmas, It's great Christmas, It'll be good. Be grateful. I'm not fucking your dad right now. Oh my god, we do want to. I do wanna like I do want to in January figure out I downloaded. I think the right software is to use to do the what is it the Yeah, yeah, yeah, the movie. The movie thing. I don't know what we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: I can't find borderlines anywhere, but I imagine it'll be on Amazon.
Speaker 1: Is it on Amazon?
Speaker 2: Probably? Like it can't be that much, right, it's worth it, it's right, right, Yeah, make it back, don't worry, all right, Yeah, we'll do We'll do that, uh probably anyway, but yeah, thanks, We're not gonna do that. Yeah, we'll do it at the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fifty two shades of gay.
Speaker 5: Paul just wants to answer, Okay, fix the RSS feed or I'm gonna do something drastic.
Speaker 1: It is fixed. I don't fix it. Yeah, I know now I'm not I'm unfixing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we figured out what the what the situation was, I think, right, yeah, it has to be those See, nobody was saying here's my thing.
Speaker 1: Nobody was saying that had anything to do with the Patreon RSS feed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because apparently, now here's the thing that I'm a little bit skeptical of because I don't want niggas getting free shows.
Speaker 1: Man, like you know this this we put out the shows. I don't want this to be like some type.
Speaker 2: Of workaround where some people were getting like because some person should send me a screenshot and or I think maybe it was what you showed me. Yeah, and uh and and it showed that the extra amal and the feed and all that stuff. So I'm like, okay, that must be the Patreon RSS feed. But I'm like, I hope that in some workaround with some some fucking crafty guys like getting free shows and stuff, and I'm like, hey, hey, some.
Speaker 1: Bitch, it's built into it. You have to expect that if something.
Speaker 2: If that's the case, I just don't want somebody who's getting free ship to be complaining because then I'll bring But we did.
Speaker 6: That's a classic history. That's that's the world people that are taking shit for free, Like well that actually, but we fixed it right. It should be working now.
Speaker 2: As a one person even told me, it's everything's good. Yeah, I'm sure everybody got the new episode that dropped. So the issue was essentially that the software or the company that we use, like they had it on like an update and they changed the way they do things, and then we had an option to there was an option I think to keep things the same or do it the new way, and we just have to keep things the same.
Speaker 1: Keep things simple.
Speaker 2: But apparently like it just wasn't fox it up the Yeah, the RSS now goes through the new way.
Speaker 1: It confused the show to me because every time I would check the RSS feeds, it seemed normal, and then I checked the Patreon was like, oh okay, I don't even think to do that.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I always just checked the Patreon or the unlisted YouTube video because we make the show. But so that should be fixed. I'm sure this is an older uh name, sure, but fun have fun? Whoa wexed? What does that stand for? Real sixty six? Brilliant brilliant? Uh yeah, Louis Ray damn Armstrong, LUI.
Speaker 5: Preheated toast Sorry, Miss Jackson, badly Brave Dog the Colon Hunter Etherian needs help blowering his weapon in Hay Little three Orange Man Hunter, please fix your podcast set archies. We did na from Melpois one. You read the last page, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's probably like two. Hey man, we're growing King of haphazard.
Speaker 2: Bye guys, Happy holidays, go heavy holidays, Happy New Year.
Speaker 1: Pages, got you're not crazy man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Pages, Let's fill up the fourth one, and then we got to talk about maybe making it twenty.
Speaker 1: Sixty, just one dollar high, like that's gonna jade. I can't do the probably you got you have gone to bah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you guys for stopping by. We'll catch you in the new year. Yeah, all right, you're gonna be safe.
Speaker 1: Peace to the Middle East.
Speaker 6: I'll be safe, please please, peace in the Middle East. Also, we should do something about Russia, right, no, my problem whatever.
Speaker 1: Alright, so the think