Speaker 1: This is a podcast from wo R.
Speaker 2: The Jesse Kelly Shaw. Let's have some fun.
Speaker 3: On a Monday. It is a great day.
Speaker 2: I am back.
Speaker 3: I have so missed you. I will explain everything in a moment. I'm sorry I left you. It's Medal of Honor Monday. We're gonna have a blast on Medal of Honor Monday an hour from now, honoring a hero. I will dig into your emails, which I have missed, voicemails tonight. Obviously, we're gonna talk a ton tonight about it'll be kind of centered around Trump's trip to McDonald's, but not in the same way you've heard all day long. So we'll talk about that more from the left and how they're detaching themselves, Why they're detaching themselves, How did that happen. We'll discuss that tonight. We'll discuss the friend enemy distinction. Ever heard that phrase, the friend enemy distinction.
Speaker 2: Don't worry if you're confused. We will get to that.
Speaker 3: It's about how the communists think about things, FEMA screwing everything up. We might even bring up the girl Scouts. Well, mock Tim Walls. We will laugh, we might cry. We will try to get through the night.
Speaker 2: In fact, we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna have a blast getting through tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly's show. Now I owe you an explanation. I know you like to give me crap, which is not nice.
Speaker 2: No, I love it.
Speaker 3: I know you like to give me crap about being gone whenever I'm gone, whenever the suits call me away, whenever I take a vacation. I know you like to give me crap about it. And I understand what that is like. Remember I for the longest time, especially when I was working construction out of town, and I'm a talk radio consumer, a fan, and I had my guys too. I love this show. This is my favorite show. This show helps me, helps me get through the day. And I know what it's like when you sign on and that guy's gone and it's a substitute host. And thank you to James T. Harris, who did a wonderful job. I should know.
Speaker 2: But I know it sucks.
Speaker 3: I know it sucks, and I want you to know that I do feel a responsibility. I feel an obligation to you to make your day better. What I do is not important, but that I do love. I love making your day better.
Speaker 2: And there was a lot of this, Jesse.
Speaker 1: I had such a bad day at work today and I was so excited to listen to you, but unfortunately it's James Harris again tonight. He's great, but he's just not the same as hearing your voice. You owe me some freedo bandito, my friend, be back soon.
Speaker 3: We miss you. I do owe you some freedo bandido, which I'll get to in a while, but I owe you an explanation.
Speaker 2: So just let me get this out. Okay.
Speaker 3: You know I told you before last week that my folks had come down to visit. If you listen a lot, you'll know that my parents, my mom, Dad, Don, Lisa, they came down to visit us.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you something.
Speaker 3: My folks never it's just kind of a Kelly thing. Never ever, ever, ever, ever would stay with us in our house, and they passed that down to me.
Speaker 2: I'm very much that way. Now.
Speaker 3: I'll stay with my wife's parents. But it's not a Kelly thing. You don't stay with other people, you don't wear out, you're welcome, you go get a hotel, you go get your own place. It's a kelly thing. Not defending it, it's just it's the way my family has been. It's the way my dad is. They would never stay even a night for the most part, in our house. They came down two weeks ago and for the only time ever in my forty three years on this planet, they stayed with us without explanation, my mom, my dad, they stayed. We had an extra we have an extra room in the house. They stayed in our house. Last Saturday. We I don't know, you know what Saturday I'm talking about. It's not the one we just had. My brain's a little bit fried right now. Stay with me. Last last Saturday, my dad, me and my boys, James and Luke, we went out fishing.
Speaker 2: We went out.
Speaker 3: It was just here in the bay down around Houston. We just went out fishing and catch must had a blast, a bunch of laughs. And then got back that day had the kids in their Grandpa are just so close. He just dods on them. And honestly, he softened so much as he got older. He dods on them the way he never really did with me. He he just a great grandpa. Right, we get back from that day, we had a great day. We had a great lunch, We had a great time. You know, my dad likes to eat.
Speaker 2: That's where I.
Speaker 3: Learned to eat, you know, It's where I learned my love of food. I got that from my own man. We got back that day, hung out with them that night, said good night to him that night. The next morning was Sunday. They got up before I got up. I had my alarm scheduled so I could say goodbye to them. But my dad is very much like me. It's where I got it. He wanted to get to the airport. No big deal. I'll say it about it Jesse later. I'll call him on the phone. So before my alarm could go off, he was up. My mom was up, through their stuff in the car the head of the airport. They take off. This is this is Sunday. They fly home that night, have a nice evening, he and my mother. They go to sleep. He dies that night in his sleep. My dad died. Woke up Monday morning. It was five AM, and I had to get up pretty soon. James has cross country practiced super early every single morning, so I'm kind of slowly getting to be awake that time of day.
Speaker 2: Anyway, super early in the morning. I woke up that morning.
Speaker 3: I haven't even told you this Chris, I haven't even told you this story. So I woke up that morning. It was five am. My phone is always set to do not disturb, but it'll ring if it's someone on my short list, short favorites list for just such an occasions. This, I kind of get jarred awake because my phone is vibrating and I see it's my mom.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to shake the cobwebs out.
Speaker 3: I reach over and I grab the phone and I'm thinking, I'm looking at it that it's my mom, and as I'm trying to wake up, it ends. The call ends, so I missed it. But I'm thinking to myself, okay, probably a butt dial. Look, my folks, when you get older, this happens. I'm sure you maybe you are this grandparent, or maybe you are this older person, or maybe you have one in your life. They butt dial, you know, they leave the phone open. My mom will butt dial you once a week, she just will. So I thought, okay, kind of odd, But my mom butt dialed me. As I'm looking at the phone, the missed call thing pops up and then I see I have missed a text message from my mother from two hours earlier. And it just said, call me. Now, that is not a butt dial. I don't know what it was. I don't know why it was, because this is totally unexpected. No one knew this was coming. But I knew. I knew right then my dad was dead. I knew he was. I sprung out of bed, as you can imagine, ran out of the room because my wife is still asleep. Called my mom. She answers the phone. Obviously, very very sad dad has died. Where I was last week is exactly what you would expect. That morning, I immediately get on my phone. I'm trying to book a flight. I get a flight up to Bozeman, Montana, up where they live. My wife, because Aubrey's just a freaking angel, she's packing my bag for me. I'm running around the house trying to even put together all this that my dad has gone. My wife packs my bag for me. I take off, Bob and the boys flew up there, and for the last week we have been up in Montana with family and friends and community. Obviously, funeral service for my father, which is I don't know why you would want to do this, but you are welcome to view it. It's available online and you can go find it at the funeral home.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: Doc and Nelson? D okk n doc and Nelson is the name of a funeral home they put there's a link to his obituary, and there's a link, I believe to the service. If I yeah, that's right, there's a link to the service. I'm not asking you to do that. Please don't feel the need to watch a funeral, right, especially for someone who didn't know. I did speak there on behalf of my father. Wasn't many of us who spoke, but I spoke there, talked about that. If that's something interesting, you're welcome to. But that's where I was last week, and trying to make sure my mother is taken care of, trying to make sure, you know, just lost her husband of forty seven years, trying to pick up the pieces as best we can and make sure my mom is going to be okay, squared away all those things. That is where I was. We flew back last night. Do not be worried about me. I got your endless, endless emails and messages and I have, honestly, just being honest with you, Chris had a stack of them for me. I can't believe how many there are as. I walked into the studio today and I sat down to try to read them before the show, and I just couldn't do it. I'm gonna wait, I'm gonna save them that. It's not that I'm not gonna read them. I have them all set aside. When I'm off the air and I don't have to talk anymore and I get some time tonight, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: Home and I'm gonna read them, and thank you.
Speaker 3: A lot of people were telling me, don't come back to work yet, don't come back to work yet. It shouldn't be here. Take take some more time off, because look, I am hurting. But the truth is this, here's just truth. I feel a responsibility to you.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: I feel responsible to you if I feel responsible for you. So that's part of the reason I'm here. And the other part of the reason I'm here is you're part of my family too, and that's it. I just wanted to be here and talk to you. So now we're gonna move on. We're gonna talk some politics, we're gonna do all this. I'm gonna be fine. Don't you worry about me? All right, All right, enough of that, that's where I was. Now, let's talk some politics, shall we. I need to get away from all this and talk some politics for a little bit. I love you, thank you, thank you so much. I will be bringing up the importance of community really briefly next and then we'll talk about politics. So before we do any of that community, if you were annoyed by the fact that's been a theme on this show, get ready to be extra annoyed because that is going to be ramped up. Surrounding yourself with people who love you and care for you, and that includes companies as well. I need to really, really need to stress that that includes where we spend our money, our community, we come together. And I talk to you all the time about Pure Talk, don't I. I talk to you all the time about them, because I am so sickened by where these major corporations send our money and spend our money. I'm sickened by it. Pure Talk. They're the cell phone company that shares your values. They care about veterans, they care about family, and not only are they on the same Vibe network. They'll save you a pile of money where you can some places you can't, but where you can spend your money with companies who share your values. Okay, if you want to switch, I would recommend it, dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly, all right, I'll save you a bunch of money. Switch to pure talk. Now, let's talk about community in politics next, what Chris, we can make jokes.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse.
Speaker 3: Kelly Show on a Monday. I am so happy to be back with you, my fam I appreciate you so much, and we're going to dig into politics here in just a quick second. I did want to say one final thing about the whole father dying death in the family week I had last week. You know how, we talk a lot about community. I talk a lot about legal and local and taking back your community, getting to know your neighbors, introverts.
Speaker 2: People like me.
Speaker 3: I'm speaking to me to getting to know your neighbors, having a church community. I talk a lot about that. We've spoken about that a lot in the important of that. It's one thing to talk about it, it's another thing to experience it. Part of the reason I talk about it is I've seen the experience of it. Last week was, as you can imagine, the worst week of my mother's life. Wasn't exactly a wonderful week for myself, for my sister Mickey either. But the worst week of my mother's life, husband of forty seven years gone. Where do you even begin? And that's never going to change. It'd always be the worst week of her life. But for the last week I have watched her community surround her and love her and build her up, her church community. By the time I got there on Monday, there was an army of She's in a Bible study with some girl, with some girls, some ladies in her church and their husbands. They were all in her kitchen. By the time I walked in the door, they were there, holding her, holding her up, come her, talking, laughing, crying. They were there her side of the family, which they're very, very close. They flew out like a freaking army. We single handedly sustained the Bozeman airport for the last week because her family, like an army, came flying into town. Some of them are still there as we speak, making sure she's cared for her neighbors around her. She has this army of people around her, and an army is probably not speaking. That's probably not speaking out a turn. Given the amount of guns in ammunition in that area. There is an army around her. They're already winter rising her home. They're staying with her to make sure she's loved and protected and surrounded by guns and ammunition and just people who love her. And they're having us over cooking. I saw you see the importance of community when the chips are down, and when death in a misery and all this stuff strikes it. I know you maybe have gone through this in your life in one way or another as well. This is the hopefully gonna be the last thing I say about it for now, But the importance of community cannot possibly be overstated. Get to know your neighbors. I am guilty of this too. I don't want to. I want to stay home. It was a busy work week. I don't feel like doing this. I don't get to know your neighbors.
Speaker 2: Get involved in your in your.
Speaker 3: Church in a more in a bigger way than just sitting in the back. Okay, And hey, you want to talk about pointing fingers here, this is me too. I'm not involved in any kind of a small group or anything like that at church. And I'll be frank, it's just doing me talking A lot of that is because what I do now, I don't. I don't feel like I would ever be comfortable sharing something personal and in some group of people, because you know, I would always worry that it's just you know what. I'm sure I'm getting the point across. I'm going to change that neighbors community, your town. You're just build a community for yourself, not just for the for the future of someone's going to die. Look, we're going to start digging into politics now. The government in this country is really really evil. We have problems that come that they may come from our own government, they may come from foreign governments, war, disease. I read something today. Now you can't really trust anything out of our intelligence communities. But the intelligence communities are getting very, very concerned about a massive cyber attack on our election. Now there's nothing you can do about that. Don't get yourself in a panic. What's going to come is what's going to come. But what I'm saying is just picture that. Picture what happens if electronic voting machines start shutting down or fritzing out on election day and they can't count vote totals. Just walk through that in your mind. The chaos, anger, and anarchy. No matter how that shook out in the end, President Dome or President Trump, no matter how that shook out in the end, half the country would be one hundred percent sure their votes were just cheated. It would just think what might come from these things? And China sets off an emp and cooks all the electronics. Who's going to surround you? Who are you going to surround build a community? I have to be better about this. You have to be better about this because for better or worse, those are going to be your people. And look, I just told you died in the middle of the night out of nowhere. You never know when worse is coming to your doorstep. It comes for all of us, right, none of us escape it. It comes for all of us all right now, finally I give you my word, it's time for politics. McDonald's being out.
Speaker 2: Of touch hang on a.
Speaker 3: Jesse Kelly show on a Monday. So happy to be back here with you, talking to you, missed you. Let's do some politics, shall we? We have Medal of Honor Monday coming up about a half hour from now. A huge theme on the show is going to be losing touch with the people, pulling away from reality. How does this happen? Okay, so obviously I know you have heard by now unless you have been living in a cave in the mountains of the Himalayas. You know about Donald Trump and his trip to McDonald's. Donald Trump quote working at McDonald's. Donald Trump doing a political stunt at McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Why would he do this? What happened here?
Speaker 3: Well, he did it one because he loves that kind of a thing too. He did it because Kamala Harris of course lied and claimed that she had worked there before, that she worked the fries. And because Trump's specialty is getting under people's skin and aggravating people, Trump decided he was gonna show up, do a campaign stop at McDonald's, throw on an apron, and work there. I'm going for a job right now at McDonald's. I've had I really wanted to do this all my life, and now I'm gonna do it. Because she didn't do it, thank you very much. All she had me go. And I'll be honest, I was flying back yesterday and I had been kind of out of touch with the news. It was just everything that was going on, and this was one of the first political things I had seen, and I on the plane. I'm not gonna look, I'm not gonna brag about wealth. But I spent the eight dollars for the Wi Fi on the plane. Oh yeah, Chris, don't It's fine, Chris. I'm sure you can get I'll be reimbursed. It'll be fine. Chris is not doing well with that. But I spent the eight dollars, I got the airplane Wi Fi, and I decided I should probably catch up on politics. I pretty much made a scene on the plane, laughing like an idiot at Trump at Trump's. At Trump, just how good he is at that stuff. Besides Bill Clinton. Actually he may have topped to Bill Clinton. He's just one of the greatest retail politicians I've ever seen in my life. He's so good at this because you actually have worked at McDonald's.
Speaker 1: Now now I have worked at I've now worked for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Worth about you put the resume I ever worked here? Why would she lie out this sport like that?
Speaker 3: Okay, so let's talk about something. Is it not really going to be about that? You know that portion of it. It was funny, it was great, It was hilarious. But we'll come back to Trump's portion of it. But why can't they do that? Why are they so bad at that? Why can't they pull it off? Well, we have had this discussion in a very different way before, but it's important to understand some things about how societies work, how the left thinks, why they fail at certain things. Have you ever heard a story about an ancient king, a monarch of some kind who would go undercover amongst the people. There are many, many, many who have done it. If you want to look it up, I could give you a list of names. James the fifth of Scotland. Honestly, Henry the eighth is rumored to have done it, but we don't have confirmation of that. Nero remember that here a history episode Nero used to do it. But the this is a tiny list. Monarch after monarch after monarch throughout history have dropped the robes, dropped the gold drop, the bodyguards, dropped.
Speaker 2: All these things.
Speaker 3: Dressed up as commoners in disguise, left the castle and went and walked amongst the people, walked in their homes, walked in their markets, smelled what they smelled, things like that. Why would you do that? Because mankind has known for the longest time that physically experiencing something, even if it's in a tiny, tiny way physically, experience experiencing something cannot be duplicated. And this is something that people have a hard time understanding today because we are in the era of technology, we're in the area of area, We're in the era. By a quick note, again, my brain is scrambled eggs right now. I'm gonna I'm gonna screw up more than I normally do. But we're in an era of zoom phone calls and these types of things, and we think we have lied to ourselves and we've convinced ourselves that this is enough and that it is the same. But it is not the same. It can get you by, you can survive on it, it is not the same if I were Let's talk about construction, because actually we'll bring it back to Trump. Trump, as you know, is a rich guy and was a rich kid. His dad was rich, rich businessman, rich guy, rich kid. Why does Donald Trump always in a full suit and tie? Why does he walk into McDonald's and people love it and he's almost at home. Look, he doesn't work there, has never worked at McDonald's. That's part of what makes it ridiculous. But why is he at home? Why do the people love it? Why does he show up in North Carolina in a hurricane ravaged place. People haven't been able to shower, they're starving, and they love it. Why does he walk into a fire department and they love it? Why does he go talk to union workers? He just went to a barber shop in the freaking bronx and they loved it.
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Well, Donald Trump's father did to him what those ancient monarchs used to do. He made Donald Trump step out of the ivory tower, out of the penthouse. He used to make Donald Trump physically spend time on his construction projects at work. You go down there and you smell what they smell. You understand their hardships, You eat what they eat. You hear how they talk, their concerns.
Speaker 2: Why would you?
Speaker 3: How does this man grow up to be a billionaire, almost eighty years old, former president and he can walk into McDonald's in hand out quarter pounders with cheese and not just look comfortable with it, look like he's enjoying himself and the people are geeking out as well.
Speaker 2: How does that happen?
Speaker 3: He has physically walked among them and has learned not only what they go through, not only at least how to talk like they talk, even if he doesn't have those personal concerns in his life.
Speaker 2: It's not only.
Speaker 3: That, but the reason you walk amongst the people as a king. The reason if you're Donald Trump you walk in the firehouse and hand out pizzas, you walk into McDonald's and hand out or Burger Max, Big Max. The reason you do that is you learn to lose your disdain for the people. When you are socioeconomically above people, when you are socioeconomically in a different place, at a higher place than other people. The easiest thing in the world, because you are human and I am human, and we all have egos, the easiest thing in the world is to eventually consider yourself to be legitimately more important, better than them, and to kind of resent them and have disdain for them. Unless you break bread with them, unless you sit in the barbershop, unless you sit in McDonald's, unless you sit in East Palestine, Ohio, unless you look and experience where they eat, where they live, you will eventually have disdain for them. And then what happens from there is death for a monarch or death for leadership will set monarchy asides.
Speaker 2: We don't have that.
Speaker 3: What happens there is death for leadership. What happens is not only do you not understand them, you will grow to despise them. It is human nature. The despising them part is kind of where we're going to go to next. And we'll talk about why that happened, how that happened. I want to I want to talk about something else real quick.
Speaker 2: Speaking of.
Speaker 3: Speaking of those who serve first responders, fireman, I have a new partner and I'm just absolutely in love with them. It's called gov X, and I am sorry if you cannot participate. The gov X is for current and former military, current and former first responders. Gov X is for the people who serve and have served. Now what is gov X, Well, it's not the government it is I should probably apologize to you right now. I'm probably gonna make you broke. It's the greatest freaking website I've ever seen in my entire life. If you are current, former military, current former first responder, your membership is free. Don't worry your mayor just go sign up free membership, and you have brands in gear like you've never seen in your life. You want some ray band, sunglasses, smoke Ley's. It's on gove x. You know I always complaining about I want to Yedi cooler. It's on god K gove x. You wanna take the family on a cruise, gove x. Want to go to a theme parks?
Speaker 2: Gove x.
Speaker 3: You want huge discounts on gear, on trips, on whatever. You served, Go freaking get one at gove x dot com. You used to promo code Jesse. You get fifteen bucks off your first purchase as well. Govx dot com. You served, let them serve you. You cannot imagine the cool six stuff they have on that website. Govx dot com promo code Jesse.
Speaker 2: We'll be back the Jesse Kelly Show. I like it.
Speaker 3: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. Medal of Honor Monday coming up ten minutes from now. We are digging into how the immanists got so out of touch, why they got out of touch, the danger that comes with that. Why are they so angry about Trump doing a political stunt at McDonald's. We're having a long talk about this right now, So before I get to the sound bites and explaining it and what noow, we're gonna we're just having a larger conversation, a wider conversation about that. Let me explain it to you this way. Have you ever, ever in your life have you ever complained about a waiter or a waitress screwing up your order? Look it's me, you know I have, Chris has, Cory has ever. Everyone has, So that's understandable. People get mad the restaurants screwed up their order. Now you know who, never, ever, ever, ever, ever, I shouldn't say never, who rarely makes a huge scene about it. They may complain, they may even speak to the manager, they may get things fit. But you know who doesn't really make a big scene about that. Somebody who has worked in a restaurant. Somebody who has worked as that waitress, as that waiter on your feet all day long, taken orders, rude customers. These people don't tip. You didn't screw up the order. The chef didn't read the ticket right. They screwed up the order. Now the customer hates you now your tipping. The people who have lived that life have so much more mercy for what the waiter and waitress go through. They have understood it, They have stood in those shoes, They understand what it is like. But if you have never lived that life, you've never tasted that life, then what is a restaurant for you? You walk in, look and I love the restaurant, guy, right, I love restaurants. What's better than Red Lobster. You walk in, you sit down at Red Lobster, you order your amazing seafood f which is going to be incredible, as you know, and it's just like magic. You're almost it's almost like you're a king. This waitress, she'll bring me whatever I want. Hey, I want more water, extra cheddar, baby biscuits. Hey, waitress, bring me some of those famous Red Lobster cheese sticks. Hey do this?
Speaker 2: Do that?
Speaker 3: Hey, waitress, I'm ready. And they'll wait on you, hand and footed. You just hand out orders and eventually food comes to you. And because it's Red Lobster, it's the best food in the world. And if you have no frame of reference and you've never walked in those shoes and lived in that life, you will be meaner to them, you will be less understanding to them, your mercy will be lower. So I'm going to read something to you. This is courtesy of the rabbit Hole. I want to make sure they get credit for digging up the information. They didn't produce it, but it's where I found it, so I wanted to make sure they get credit. I'm gonna read this. This is a lot of the information was in my book, The Anti Communist Manifesto. But these are the professors. The percentage of them in these fields that are democrats. Communications almost one hundred percent, Anthropology almost one hundred percent, religion ninety eight, English ninety seven, sociology ninety seven, Art ninety seven, music, theater. I'm not even going to read you the percentages now, but this is art, music, theater, classics, geoscience, environmental language, biology, philosophy, his history, psychology, POLYPSI computers that I could go mathematics, call me after CAMMI, after COMMI, after coming through year after year after year of communist infiltration and infection, they have slowly but surely taken over the Ivory Tower institutions, and they've slowly but surely taken over the gates, the choke points. And yes, if you are an evil communist trying to conquer and destroy a society, that's wonderful for you to a point.
Speaker 2: But what can happen from there is.
Speaker 3: You never ever ever have to walk a mile in the right Winger's shoes.
Speaker 2: You don't know what he goes through. You don't live his life.
Speaker 3: You end up with complete disdain for the people you've never been taught about and you've never lived.
Speaker 2: How could they?
Speaker 3: This has been a famous thing that's been going around for the last week. I do know enough to know that Kamala Harris is at a rally. She's at a rally and somebody is there. You'll hear the audio is not great. Somebody is there shouting Christ is King, Jesus's Lord. I don't have the exact verb, but I don't remember exactly what it is, but it's along those lines.
Speaker 2: Now you are Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: Let's just say, and this is probably the case because she's a communist. Let's say you hate Christians, you hate God, nothing but disdain for religious peace?
Speaker 2: What all? Okay, I'll even give you that.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna argue with. Okay, Let's say that's your fine, that's your thing. You believe whatever you want to believe, totally free to do that. You also understand, or at least you should, that people who practice religion are a large large portion of our society, A large portion people believe.
Speaker 2: In things above them. They do.
Speaker 3: So when you're running for president, if someone is shouting something like Jesus's Lord, you know, or at least you should, that's a moment to be really understanding, or in the very least you don't dog them. But it just came out of her. She can't help it. This is what she said, and they.
Speaker 2: Did as he intended. Oh, you guys are at the wrong rally.
Speaker 3: How could anybody be that stupid? Yeah, good point, Chris said, twenty percent of the country alone, it's Catholic twenty percent alone. How could you possibly be that stupid? How could you say something like that at a rally and now it's all across the country being talked about everywhere. How could you say it? You never went to church, or forget about church. You have never because of your Ivory Tower upbringing, you don't have to go to church. You've never been around Christians, practicing Catholics, Orthodox Jews, honestly practicing Muslims. You have never, in your atheist Ivory Tower world, you have never spent any time amongst people who have these beliefs. In fact, in academia. These beliefs are always talked about as if the oh, that's what the stupid rubes think. And so when you have an honest moment at a rally, it just comes out of you. You've never sat with them, you've never spoken with them, and the disdain for them just comes bubbling out of you, pulling yourself away. It's gonna be a long time to be fascinating talk, at least I think so.
Speaker 1: This has been a podcast from wor