Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: And she's on and she's at work on national television. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, good for her, but there's too much I think, maybe too much, just a little too much. I just half it.
Speaker 2: Okay, what would you do? Is that enough cleavage for you? Too much? What would you say? I don't get a vote? You do, I don't. I'm giving you one right now. I don't think this is not just try getting hot in here. Just a second ago. You could feel it.
Speaker 3: You get the sweat, like right here in the top of your back, like right therey. You're like, wait a minute, that's oh my god, that's funny. Trump is going to speak with Putin tomorrow as they continue to make efforts to end the war in Ukraine. Trump disclosed the upcoming conversation to reporters while he was on the Air Force one yesterday. The leaders in Macedonia North Macedonia are vowing to hold those responsible to account for a nightclub fire in the eastern town of Kosani that left fifty nine people dead and one hundred and fifty five people injured. Very strangely reminiscent of something that's happened in the United States before. This fire was sparked by stage fireworks, stage pyrotechnics during a live concert. Some of the people that were killed were as young as sixteen years old. So at the bottom of the hour, we're going to get more into more information about those astronauts finally coming back to Earth after they stranded is a word that's been used over and over again, stranded up there, but well, they actually moved it up a day because they're concerned about the weather conditions off the coast of Florida for Wednesday.
Speaker 1: It was eight years ago that Fabio Semintilley was dabbed death on the patio of his home in Woodland Hills. Fabio Semon Tilley was a Canadian hairstylist to great success, great celebrity executive of the German haircare giant called Wella. And he was stabbed and killed. So where do you look first? While you look in the home, don't you? And you would find a wife in the home. The wife is now on trial for the murder, this after her lover has already been convicted of the murder after more than fifty days of trial. This trial, prosecutors argue it was Monica, the wife, that was the mastermind of this, that got her lover to kill her husband to collect one point six million dollars in life insurance and avoid you know, the whole uh divorce, uh paperwork, the idea, why don't we just kill him? I never understand this. This is like my one big hurdle and it should be, is it? Because why don't you get a divorce? People are swayed by by TV and movie you're going to kill somebody, like you're to kill somebody instead of getting a divorce, especially in California.
Speaker 2: And this ain't freaking Yuba County. This is La.
Speaker 1: A divorce is as common as a Starbucks coffee on a Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Get a divorce County, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, this isn't like rural where everyone's oh did you hear Sarah and Bill got a divorce?
Speaker 2: Nobody gives a crap. It doesn't come with the same negative connotation.
Speaker 1: Exactly, like just get it, like you're gonna I don't get it. But anyway, all right, So this guy is on trial and he's trying to he no, she is on trial. The wife is on trial, but the guy who's already been convicted of the murder is trying to help his ex lover out.
Speaker 2: He's trying to say she had nothing to do with it. It was all my idea.
Speaker 1: And so the prosecutor in this case, friend of the show, Beth Silverman, who you do not want to f with in a court of law or otherwise, because she will hold your testicles in the palm of her hand. She is going after this guy. Peze squeeze right.
Speaker 2: Just holds. I'm sorry, it's always the thread of squeezing in your testicles, got it.
Speaker 1: And she is interrogating this convicted murderer and she can do so do her heart's desire, because he's a convicted murderer. And so she's going through all of this evidence they have to show that he and the wife were in cahoots. This was a guy, by the way, that the wife picked up at west Hill's La Fitness. He was her racquetball coach, a former porn star and a convicted sex offender.
Speaker 2: That she's like, this guy will kill my husband. I love playing racquetball. Yeah, he needs a coach. How hard is it that you need a coach for racketball.
Speaker 1: You know how your wife has that pilates coach who's a male, and then the pool boy who's a male. Sometimes at a time in a woman's life they need a little help, so she hires this coaching.
Speaker 2: So this is is She.
Speaker 1: Has asked the attorney, the prosecutor this case, Attorney Beth's Silverman. She has pressed him on why this guy has uh provided multiple versions of the murder, including statements where he said we did it together essentially, and and how there was another person involved as well. Uh. Attorney Beth silver Silverman, the prosecutor has asked him on the stand, why on the day of the murder did you and Monica, the wife both delete the encrypted Viber app on your phones?
Speaker 2: And he says it was glitchy.
Speaker 1: Beth s Silverman goes on to say, why did she continue to send you naked photos wearing her wedding ring after her husband was murdered by you if she didn't have anything to do with it, And his response, everybody grieves differently.
Speaker 3: That's a great If you were in court and you heard him answer that with that, I laugh out.
Speaker 2: I want to be a laugh out. Loud moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah again. Robert Baker says he killed her. He killed the husband because he wanted Monica all to himself, right. The allegation is that she wanted the one point six million in life insurance and like you said earlier, not to go through the messiness of the divorce.
Speaker 1: The star witness in this case is a guy by the name of Christopher Austen. The other guy who was there when the hairstylist was killed, it was the lover, the porn star racketball coach lover, and this guy Christopher Austin.
Speaker 2: Who I think is a parole officer out of Oregon.
Speaker 1: Is yes, exactly, and those two, the parole officer help her killer and the porn star racketball coach lover, they took off in the dead guy's Porschoff.
Speaker 2: By the way as well.
Speaker 1: Now, this guy pleaded guilty to second degree murder and this death and he got sixteen years to life. So he is like the star witness, right, and he says that the stylus widow, this woman Monica, wanted him dead. He testified that he and the lover, the racketball coach, stabbed the hairstylist to death after the wife left the door open, left the door to the couple's house unlocked.
Speaker 2: They knew the layout.
Speaker 1: She knew that she would leave the door unlocked so they could get in and do the killing.
Speaker 2: That she wanted him gone.
Speaker 1: He testified and told him Christopher Austin that it was for the insurance money.
Speaker 2: This is dirty all around. It's got everything. How did they think they were going to get away with this? I had this little nugget because I came up in court. Is it about the semen and the toothpaste?
Speaker 3: Separated and behind bars? They continued their relationship through three way calls, using a third party number that connected them, and coded kite messages. Baker acknowledged that in one secret message sent to him in prison, Monica asked him to send her something personal of his Sheriff's deputies later seized a toothpaste tube that contained his seamen, and prosecutor said he intended to have it delivered to the defendant.
Speaker 1: Here's a fun tip, guys. If a woman asks you to send her something your spirit, it's probably not in her mind that she wants your seamen in a toothpaste tube. I don't think that crosses her mind when she says, send me something.
Speaker 3: Maybe she was very specific that that's what she wanted and he was just playing along.
Speaker 2: Classic dude, right, Oh, I know what she wants. I know what I'll give her. Hey, Bubba, you got an aqua fresh tube over there? You know we do. We should get beth on and when she's done with Estralla and have hern.
Speaker 1: This has got to be like a cup, like a chocolate cupcake with sprinkles on top for a prosecutor to get a case like this after all the long, boring stuff that you got to go through in your career to get a case like this with You've got semen and toothpaste. You've got a racquetball coach, former porn star, and a greedy wife who leaves the door open for her lover to stab and kill her husband who's a hairstylist.
Speaker 3: I mean, come on, we'll clean this up. I have a surprise segment next, Oh, Parker Bird, what.
Speaker 2: Needs to be cleaned up? Oh? The toothpaste, all of it.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six.
Speaker 1: Forty somewhere when you're about twenty eight, and I think there's definitely a different set of rules for tan lines, like when you're young, when you're a teenager preteen like, tanlines are cool. They make you feel older, they make and then you get to a certain age where they just make you look older.
Speaker 2: And you don't want to look older anymore. That makes any sense.
Speaker 3: You're just going to add wrinkles to now to make myself look older too.
Speaker 1: It's you know what, This is not a conversation for you, so you shouldn't worry about it.
Speaker 2: I'm taking time. Listen, nobody cares what I think. You have teenage girls in your home and it's very foreign to you. You can't just throw that out there.
Speaker 3: They voluntarily came into my house and they can leave any time they want. My sister in law and a couple of nieces are in my house.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I hope, God, I know, but someone's going to take it out of context.
Speaker 2: That guy got girls up in his house.
Speaker 5: This ain't you the county. The voice in la is just as common as a cup of Starbucks coffee. That ish is funny. I love y'all, man, Thank you, y'all make my day.
Speaker 2: Sometimes. Christ from Seattle, Thanks Christ. Sometimes only sometimes.
Speaker 3: Do you know Jeffrey Parker. Bird doesn't ring a bell, wouldn't ring a bell? Jeffrey park Or, bird goes by. Parker is one of the Sian Nope, one of the top baseball prospects in all of North Carolina.
Speaker 2: A couple of years ago.
Speaker 3: Amazing high school player three I think something thirty one hits, twenty seven RBIs twenty one run scored in the senior season, he gets recruited to play at Eastern Carolina University.
Speaker 2: As a middle infielder, switch hitter.
Speaker 3: Great, great kid, great prospect. Summer before he starts at ECU to become a pirate, he and some other guys on the baseball team party.
Speaker 2: Out on a boat.
Speaker 3: Something happens, an accident, He loses his leg, has to be amputated.
Speaker 2: Why did I know there was a limbab missing?
Speaker 3: The coaches said, we promised you that you could come to ECU and play baseball. Wow, So whenever you're ready, you can come play baseball.
Speaker 2: Okay. So when was the accident twenty summer of twenty three? Okay, okay, and so now what So.
Speaker 3: This year he's finally been able to come back. He has a prosthetic leg and he is one of I believe two Division I Baseball players to play with a prosthetic leg.
Speaker 2: He uh, what position does he play? Same position? He hasn't played in the field yet. He's come in as a pinch hitter.
Speaker 1: Okay, I he could play first, so he has a sound short It would be tough play wherever he wants to.
Speaker 3: But he was a switch hitter and had to teach himself simply to bat right hand. Not that he didn't bat right handed before, but now that's basically all he can.
Speaker 2: Do is bat right handed, just because of the balance.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 3: Sure, So over the weekend, Friday night, specifically, he comes into the game. They're crushing I think it's like eleven to nothing and he comes up. He had hit a sacrifice fly in an earlier at bat. Last week, he had a walk in another at bat, not officially, but it was a plate appearance.
Speaker 2: So this is him in the game Friday night.
Speaker 5: It's got to give you chills every time, coach, Yes.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, even the people in the jungle who were sitting all up.
Speaker 5: First bitch swinging hard on the ground and eats up Laskowski.
Speaker 2: Bird breaches first on the hard.
Speaker 4: Hit single, his first RBI on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Now looking at his first collegiate hit. Tonight, our pole was leased at the Third Basement speak it really will.
Speaker 3: His first official bass hit as a Division one baseball player. That is very calm after having lost his leg, and again he credits his coaches for sticking around with him and giving him the opportunity to play despite his obvious physical impairment. I don't know if he'll ever playing the field, but they took him out for a pinch runner pretty quickly.
Speaker 2: But he said post game that he was super happy get my first hit. I mean, I know it's coming.
Speaker 1: I mean I worked really hard because it's been also about you know, working with PT and everything that going fort here.
Speaker 5: It's just a testament to thank you.
Speaker 2: Good Wow. His parents were in the in the stadium to watch him hit. That's beautiful. I mean, didn't it wasn't a tear jerker, meant to be a tier jerker.
Speaker 1: But maybe if somebody in the family had died the night before. Listen, the bar has been set real high, and just missing a leg doesn't do it for me anymore.
Speaker 2: You're so dead inside. When we come back.
Speaker 3: The latest on our Astronauts finally coming back to earth. Their time schedule has been moved up a little bit. We'll talk about one. We can expect Butcher and Sonny and a couple of friends coming back to the.
Speaker 2: Who doesn't think about that movie? Which movie?
Speaker 6: Punch?
Speaker 2: Cassidy and the Sun Dance Kid. I didn't until you said that.
Speaker 1: That's the one where they ride around on bicycles, right, Paul Newman and the other hot guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the other hot guy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Gary and Shannon will continue. Deborah, you got to stop these earthquakes.
Speaker 1: I know, Deborah, what the hell is going on? I literally blame you for each of these.
Speaker 2: Let's get Lucy on the line and say Lucy, what the heck is when you stop taking your calls months ago? Tell her to turn off her earthquake machine.
Speaker 5: Every week.
Speaker 1: Amy tried to get her on her show, and she's like, no, you work with Deborah Mark, not today.
Speaker 2: Number.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: Gary and Shannon KFI AM six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Very very early tomorrow morning, three o'clock hour time is when the Dodgers will kick off the regular season. They are taken on the Cubs for a couple of games over in Tokyo. The Dodgers will open the season without Mookie Betts. They said he's been suffering from an unspecified virus for the last week and has lost close to fifteen pounds as a result.
Speaker 1: Coming up, we have an update on the Gene Hackman and his wife, Betsy Arakawa death story. It turns out that there are new death timeline details, a fight over money, and a concierge medicine company has entered the chat as well.
Speaker 2: We'll get into that and we're looking for updates.
Speaker 3: But at least forty people more than forty people killed among more than nine hundred and seventy severe storm reports across more than two dozen states over the weekend three day torn out tornado outbreak that tore through at least nine different states, twelve people killed in tornadoes, and Missouri or Missouri, depending on where you are. EF two tornado that tore through Mississippi with wind speeds up to one hundred and eleven miles per hour killed at least three people a bunch of these places. No deaths reported at an RV resort in Paradise Ranch, but the entire thing is completely wiped off the face of the Earth.
Speaker 1: Well, they've been at the International Space Station for ten months now, the crew of the doomed Boeing Starliner spacecraft are going to make their long awaited return to Earth. NASA astronauts Butch will Moore and Sudy Williams Sunny Williams arrived at the International Space Station in June. Their stay was just to be ten days. It was part of Boeing's first crude flight tesk for Starliner. However, it did not go well. Multiple helium leaks, propulsion system issues were a foot, so it returned empty in New Mexico, not suitable for human flight. So now SpaceX launched its Dragon capsule Friday afternoon with its four crew ten members aboard, and they were scheduled to dock over the weekend, and these two are going to return on a separate Dragon spacecraft already ducked at the station and they are due to be back Wednesday.
Speaker 3: So the plan now has been moved up a little bit though, because there is going to be some bad weather and potentially some heavy seas off the coast of Florida on Wednesday. Jose Hernandez is a former NASA astronaut said they moved it up to try to get them home by tomorrow afternoon.
Speaker 6: They want very favorable wave conditions because the last thing you want to do after you've been up in space for nine months is to be a long time with high waves and you get in seasick.
Speaker 2: That would be awful.
Speaker 3: Now, the plan, according to the latest report, the plan is that they will climb aboard this capsule tonight and again this is the Crew nine capsule that's been there for a while. They'll climb in tonight at about ten forty five Florida time, undocked from the orbiting laboratory in the middle of the night, and that would set up a splash down just before six o'clock Florida time tomorrow night. Of course, they're going to continue to monitor the weather the health of the spacecraft before they proceed with the with the flight home, so there's still plenty of stuff to work out.
Speaker 7: Hey, guys, this is Mike from Texas. So tomorrow those stranded astronauts that were supposed to be up for eight days or finally coming home, they've been up for what eight months? Do they get overtime? And could they sue for the overtime seems like they should be able to.
Speaker 3: So I saw this, I've seen this question asked before. A former NASA astronaut, Katie Coleman, talked to a newspaper and explain astronauts get their standard salary without overtime, but that they do get a small daily bump for incidentals that they would be legally obligated to pay you that the government would so for For Katie Coleman, for example, it amounted to about four dollars a day. She was in space in the International Space Station for one hundred and fifty nine days and received about six hundred and thirty six dollars in incidental pay. And if that same formula is used for Butch and Sunny, they've spent about two hundred and eighty seven I think two hundred and eighty eight days in space, they would earn about eleven hundred and fifty dollars each in additional allowance.
Speaker 1: You think you'd get more than just comparable to jury service, especially what happens to your body? They say, from your eyesight, to your skin and bones to your heart. Of course they sign up for the their job, but still they say upon arrival into space. Studies showed that up to eighty percent of astronauts experience motion sickness for the first two to three days.
Speaker 2: Because you know gravity and the lack thereof.
Speaker 1: They say humans have the system, the vestibular vestibular vestibular vestibular system in our inner ear, which helps us keep us balance.
Speaker 2: That's why when that's off, you have that vertigo feeling.
Speaker 1: But in the low gravity of space, the way in which the system sends signals to the brain will change, which is confusing to your brain and causes the nausea and the vertigo.
Speaker 2: That makes me dizzy thinking about that.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 2: Let's see here.
Speaker 1: Without gravity, bone density and muscles weaken and break down. Bone tissue is reabsorbed by the body, with bones becoming one percent less dense for every month spent in space. The heart and the muscles can shrink over time because less force is exhorted exerted on muscles so they don't have to work. Studies have shown that up to a twenty four percent loss in calf muscle after more than one hundred days in space. Twenty four percent is huge.
Speaker 2: Don't skip leg day in space, man.
Speaker 1: That's why they do resistance and endurance training from two hours a day in space. I read this morning by the way that resistance training can help you develop new brain cells using weights, resistance spans, things like that they help. That's one of the ways as you age to develop new brain cells, as opposed to killing them.
Speaker 2: By eyesight too.
Speaker 1: Eye sight, a build up of fluid causes the eyeballs to change shape, leading some astronauts to need glasses or contacts to correct their vision.
Speaker 2: Wow, and then that becomes a permanent thing. Right.
Speaker 3: We know that Butcher and Sunny have been up there, like I said, two hundred and eighty eight days. That adds to their totals, so obviously they They are on the list of astronauts. At least American astronauts that have spent some of the most time in space. Sonny Williams will because she's been up there twice before, she will move up to number two on the list of most experienced American astronauts with about five hundred seventy days in space overall.
Speaker 1: They said that recovering from your time in space is like recovering from a relationship. It takes you just as long as you were in space to recover back here, and have you heard about baby feet?
Speaker 2: One of the effects baby feet?
Speaker 1: Baby feet? No, because you're not walking on things.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you have soft little baby feet.
Speaker 1: You have the condition known as baby feet, where the soles of the feet become too soft to walk on after months in space. So you're a little you got a little baby feet and they just have to just like you're like a little seal for a while.
Speaker 3: Do people do that with their feet when they're babies. Yeah, I've never seen that.
Speaker 2: You haven't seen that. How come you haven't thrown a party at your house lately? Parking? Parking, that's your excuse. Yeah, that's tricky.
Speaker 3: Well, there was an article that suggests that parties may be dead. I mean, champagne sales are down, party city has clased.
Speaker 2: That's because I stopped drinking. There is that too.
Speaker 4: Gary, you're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM. Six forty.
Speaker 3: Three months into his second term, President Trump has hit his highest approval rating ever in an NBC News poll, which isn't saying it's great, but more Americans say the country's on the right track than at any point since two thousand and four. This NBC News poll that was released over the weekend. Trump still has not won over a majority of Americans. Fifty four percent say they disapprove of his handling of the economy. That's the first time that he lost a majority on that When it comes to that poll from NBC, consumers saw a slower than expected spending pace last month, some underlying readings that indicated the sales still grew at a solid pace. Retail sales increased two tenths of a percent on the month, better than the decline the prior month, but below the estimate. Commerce Department also said the sales number suggusted for seasonal factors, but not for inflation.
Speaker 8: Hey, guys, I think it's kind of messed up on. Gary kind of laughed at the fact that multi best cross fifteen pounds. What if you have something serious? I bet you would have liked that if that happened to you, what would you? Yeah, forehead more on.
Speaker 2: Big forehead, moron. You weren't laughing. It wasn't laughing.
Speaker 3: I wasn't laughing at the humor of a guy being sick. It was a laugh of a stun stunned nature that an athlete like that could lose fifteen pounds because of an illness.
Speaker 1: When I think back on that conversation we had, I don't think of you laughing. I think you were like very serioeriously concerned, like that's really rare for an athlete to lose.
Speaker 2: That, and the idea that they're going to send him home because he's that sick. Yeah, that's not good. Hey, Gary and Shannon Katie here loving the show.
Speaker 5: But you know, I'm one of your older listeners, and I'm confused.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 7: Is it Jackie and Shadow in the space capsule.
Speaker 2: Capsule and stop drinking, Sonny and Share.
Speaker 5: On the nest?
Speaker 2: Or is it Sonny and Butch in the nest? I'm just really confused. You could be specific when you speaking of this pino.
Speaker 1: You gotta mixed up a good pino gree shardonay. Who cares if they're in the nest or the capsule?
Speaker 2: Am I right?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: No, But she's right. It does get confusing with all the names.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sonny and what's that guy's name?
Speaker 2: Butch?
Speaker 1: Butch are the astronauts and Jackie and Shadow or the Eagles, and then Amy King is named the Eglets.
Speaker 2: One of which has since passed.
Speaker 1: We don't really Amy has this fan fiction that it's the biggest eglet that died potentially or she's heard that. She didn't seem to rule it out, did she. Yeah, she named them Brutus, Dora the Explorer, and Rocky from big to small. And there's this theory that maybe Brutus died was the eglet that died and has since been picked out of the nest. Over the weekend, we have a coworker who said that they're referring to Jackie as Casey Anthony, which I think is entirely unfair.
Speaker 3: Awful, uncalled for. Party City closed. Party City closed, going out of business.
Speaker 1: I went to Party City in the recent years and I remember what for, and it was really depressing. It was empty shelves, a ghost town, a lot of space and nobody in there.
Speaker 2: It was eerie. We used to get all our party balloons from Party City. That was our that was our go to. Yeah, for the keything else probably yes, always for the kids. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: They did a nice job there of you know, your kids turn in ten. You go to the aisle, there's a bunch of stuff for kid turning ten.
Speaker 3: Champagne sales are down. This is long before any talk of tariffs on European alcohol products, and there is a feeling that since COVID, among other things, we just don't have parties anymore. And there are anecdotes about like Grandma and Grandpa would throw a party for people in the neighborhood on two hours notice. Grandma would be able to cook up food for twenty four people in three hours with no right, no lead time, and we just.
Speaker 2: Don't do that. What do you think it is? Part of it is our phones.
Speaker 3: You know, you can easily communicate with people, a lot of people at once.
Speaker 2: You can do a text chain.
Speaker 1: To communicate with people. Are you just on your phone in lieu of communicating with people?
Speaker 3: But we do so many things now, We do so many things without interacting with other people. For example, I don't go to the gym anymore. If I'm going to work out, I'm going to work out at home now, not when I was at It's not to say that when I was at the gym, I was the social butterfly and high five in people at hey double gun and the guy, hey, you're doing great on that squat rag buddy?
Speaker 8: Was it?
Speaker 3: That's not who I was. Aay trouble, but I'm but I but I don't go to the gym anymore. You can now grocery shop without going to the grocery store. You can get everything from Costco you want by ordering it online. You don't have to do those things that are that require social interaction as much as we did even five years ago.
Speaker 2: I needed a sauce pan, okay, and I went to Target yesterday. Great way to start a story. I know.
Speaker 1: It's this is why we need parties to spice things up a little bit. Otherwise your stories start with I needed a sauce pan.
Speaker 2: To practice that muscle.
Speaker 1: I tried to not shop local, but local, more local than Jeff Bezos and Amazon.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you try not to shop local? I tried to shop try too.
Speaker 1: Not that I was because it's Target, but anyway, So I go to Target to find a saucepan.
Speaker 2: The saucepans that there's no selection.
Speaker 1: There's like one saucepan, and it's way of a price for a saucepan.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, why am I even doing it?
Speaker 1: I look on Amazon there's seventy five different saucepans I can choose from for half the price.
Speaker 2: I'm like, why do I go to stores.
Speaker 1: Conversely, I was at a yoga class over the weekend, local and thinking, God, I love going to class with people because I too, during the pandemic, fell into the Peloton thing and then working out at home and doing the Peloton videos and the Peloton outdoor runs and stuff like that. I really love going to a class with real people and just feeding off the energy there's just there.
Speaker 2: It's completely different for me. It's very necessary for me.
Speaker 1: I think I can do both, but I need to go somewhere where I can have other people's energy when you're working out.
Speaker 3: There's two things that are at play that I think are unhealthy for us. Number one is we have now a lot of us come to the place where you can think of a thing that you need to buy. Over the weekend, I thought to myself, I need to get some replacement razors, and I thought, there's two ways I can do this. I could go to the store that's maybe two miles away and get I can even stop on the way home from work and pick up a box of razors or whatever. Or I could just order them online. Now that mentality of I could just order it online and it'll be here right away is so anathema to us having any sort of social life.
Speaker 1: Here's what I don't want to have happened. Well, can we come back and finish this. We're very late, Yeah, because it's a very important thing and it involves your super Bowl party and something I didn't like, which is why I don't want to go to parties.
Speaker 2: Has nothing to do with you or your party, just something that happened. You're careful because.
Speaker 3: I don't think I told you your invitation is on shaky ground because of what happened at the last one.
Speaker 2: Well, we know the forty nine ers aren't going to be in it. Gary and Shannon, we'll continue right after this. You've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 3: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio Lab.