Speaker 1: Welcome to Big for Society.
Speaker 2: If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same area as discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly.
Speaker 1: After this episode.
Speaker 2: And if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more Big for Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes. Head on over to patreon dot com. Forward slash the big for Society, and now let's get on with the show. All right, Bigfoot Society, You've got the privilege of talking to someone I've been wanting to talk to for a while. This is Miguel. You may know him best as Sasquatch Theory, one of my favorite channels on YouTube. Miguel, how's it going tonight?
Speaker 3: Man? It's going really good. Thank you so much for asking. How are you, dude? I'm doing great.
Speaker 2: I'm up here in Iowa, so you know, it's actually a beautiful night out tonight, and I know you're down there in Missouri, so we're we're kind of the Midwest bigfoot guys. So that's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a pleasure to speak with you today, and I'm glad to be a guest on your show.
Speaker 2: Absolutely so, Miguel. You know, I usually start out by by asking the guests that I have on So what was What was it that first got you into bigfoot back in the day.
Speaker 3: Well, well, got me into bigfoot for my eyesight and encounters, and I've always been into the subject, and I listened to Sasquatch chronicles and watched like Finding Bigfoot on TV. But I had these strange experiences prior to that interest, and I've always just been into the parent normal. But the experiences that I had before my Bigfoot encounters kind of just got me into the subject and had me questioning what I what I had seen, and I've just always been looking for answers.
Speaker 1: Absolutely so.
Speaker 2: And the cool thing I like about your channel is it's very unique because you're definitely focused on the state of Missouri, and I remember thinking it was the coolest thing, because you know, everyone seems to be focused on your Pacific Northwest, where you're Oklahoma, or maybe Ohio, maybe Pennsylvania, but like you're very focused in on Missouri and these interviews that you're getting down in Missouri are fantastic. So I'm just curious, like, how did that process start to come across? The people just start reaching out to you and then you're like, Hey, I maybe I come out to your place do an in person interview and then check things out.
Speaker 3: Or yeah, pretty much people heard about my channel and they'd reach out to me by email or Facebook and we just get to know each other and I'd go out there and investigate the areas that they had the activity end and just try to do the best I could.
Speaker 2: Awesome thinking over over the years, have you been privilege enough?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: And this is for people that you know, there might be some of my listeners where there they haven't stumbled upon Scotch sasquatch theory yet, which they definitely need to. And I'm gonna have the link in the show notes after this they can check it out. But you know, has there been a time when you've been able to have that face to face encounter? What is what do you think the closest that you've gotten to these creatures over the year has been.
Speaker 3: I've gotten really close several times, and I've had a handful of Class A encounters. My first experience started off whenever I was around ten years old. I would say, give or take. Maybe I was nine, maybe I was eleven, but I'm gonna say ten. I was sitting here in my bedroom. It was probably July, and I had the window open and I was sitting there watching TV. I remember watching Family Guy on Cartoon Network, and it was probably anywhere from around nine thirty pm to eleven PM. I can't remember what time the show aired, but I was just sitting there watching the show. I had my computer on and I was just using Messenger or I think it was like all at the time or MySpace. But all of a sudden, I heard this werewolf how I mean, it was deep, guttural, and it sounded just like what you'd hear on the Hollywood movies, and it just sounded like it was being blasted through a PA system. It was so loud that whenever I heard it, it just terrified me. The first thought that came across my mind was that's a monster. And then I started thinking, maybe that's my brother out there playing a prank on me, and I didn't know what to do, so I went up to the window and just slammed it shut, crawled up into my bed, got under the covers, and I didn't come out till the next morning. It really freaked out.
Speaker 2: That has got to definitely put you on a path, and that's something that doesn't leave your mind easy, for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The one thing I forgot to mention that like it did this werewolf, how it lasted like five seconds or so, and then after the werewolf, how something screamed like a woman. So later on, after I learned about the cryptids, bigfoot, dog man, I thought maybe like a bigfoot challenged a dog man or they ran into each other in the woods. But I also learned that dog man can scream like a woman. And I'm not sure because I've never seen one for sure. But it was just a crazy experience.
Speaker 2: In the years after that, and then looking back and you have all this this knowledge now and how to research things, did you ever look into that area where this happened to see if there were other sightings and encounters of dog man or bigfoot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I recently looked up on the I can't remember what it's called. The dog man mapping project or something. And there weren't that many reports in Missouri. There were several, but they were spread across the state. But the one that was close to where I heard this vocalization is probably like five miles down the road. So it's the same area.
Speaker 1: Man, that that is wild.
Speaker 2: So after you had that in you know, that auditory encounter, did that kind of set you off on the trail to start looking into things or did that happen a little bit later in life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that happened later on in life. I really didn't know what that was, and I always just kind of wondered, what the heck did I hear that day? Maybe somebody is playing a prank on me. And the next thing that happened was I was in high school. Me and my buddy Bruce. After school in the evening, we decided to go down to the Merrimack River and we took old Route sixty six to get there. We got off on a road called I think it's called Highway KK, and we were driving down that highway. It was getting late. The was still out, but it was almost dark time. And as we crossed the train tracks went around a few curves we're going down the steep hill, and all of a sudden, my buddy Bruce sees this possum crossing the road, and it's a pretty big possum. So he decides to step on the gas and we're going like, you know, seventy eighty miles an hour on the state highway, and as we're getting close to the possum, you can see the headlights lighting up the creature, the critter, and then all of a sudden, this canine creature dives out of the woods and then into the middle of the highway, snatches up this possum, throws it up in the air, and then shakes it around like a rag doll, and then tears back off into the woods. The creature was like a gray color, similar to a blue pit Its head was the shape of like a giant pit bull, but the snout was more like a hyena or like a wolf, and had these pointy ears that were probably like anywhere from three to five inches long, and the hair on its body was really short, but the fur hair around its neck was really long, similar to a lion. And this thing was built like a lion, honestly, like it was that big, had a huge chest and long front arms, and the back legs were smaller than the front legs. It was more like, I don't know, like a chihuah or something. As far as like the back legs, it's really hard to describe. I never seen this creature get up on two legs. It was on all fours the whole time. But people refer to them as like hell hounds. I don't know if it was a dog man. Some people say dog men start off on all fours and later on in life they're able to stand up and walk. But after we passed the scene where the creature came out, and my buddy slows down, hits the brakes and he goes, WHOA, did you see that? And I said yeah. We were both just kind of shocked, and we didn't really say much after we encountered that creature, and we just kind of kept driving in silence. And it was years later. I asked my friend Bruce, I I hadn't seen him in a long time. Do you remember that canine creature that we on HIGHWAYKK? And he said no, And that that blew my mind because, like I don't know, when you see something like that, you should never forget it, and I don't know if he was just gaslighting me or if he really didn't remember. But the incident did happen close to the Merrimack River and HIGHWAYKK leads to a road called Riverside Road, and I've had sasquatch experiences in that area.
Speaker 2: That is that is intense, dude. I mean, so I don't get a lot into the dog band thing. I primarily stick with Bigfoot, but every once in a while some dog band stuff does sneak through. And I believe I'm not super familiar with the Merrimack River area, but that's down near isn't near Mark Twain and Saint Louis down there in that corner.
Speaker 3: It's more of a central Missouri. I mean, it's probably twenty thirty minutes away from the Mark Twain National Forest. But the reason I mentioned these encounters is because years later, I have big Foot experiences in these exact same areas, So I kind of feel like it's tied in together. I'm not really sure because I've never seen them together at the same time. But like I said, with the first experience where it howled and then something screamed like a woman, I had the feeling that it was bigfoot along with the canine creature. And then where I seen this what people call hellhound jump out into the middle of the highway that's pretty much a mile away or less where I have these intense experiences.
Speaker 2: Later on, you have this intense sighting of a hell hound or a dog man, whatever creature it is, does that set you then on this path to figuring out what it is we have out there?
Speaker 3: No, not at all, because after I seen that canine creature, I just kind of thought maybe somebody's like giant chow mixed with like another giant dog, and then it grew up to be wild, you know, something like kujo. But I don't know. I just did really think cryptid. I didn't know what cryptids were at that time, and I didn't think that existed or was a real thing. But basically later on after that, I was probably about twenty three twenty four years old, me and my girlfriend at the time, we went camping at the Merrimack River and like, where are we seeing this hell hound? That's where this area is. Like you get on Highway KK, you go on Riverside Road takes you along the Merrimack River. That's where I was camping. So me and my girlfriend at the time, we go down there in camp and we're having a good time. There's a lot of floaters going down the river. It's probably about June or July, and it was a really nice day. We had been watching the show Finding Bigfoot, and we were talking about the Missouri encounters, and I asked her, you know, do you think Bigfoot really exists in Missouri? And you know, we were just kind of just talking back and forth about it because we had been watching the show. After we'd get off work and I decided to go to my vehicle, pull up this Nike baseball bat and I did a few wood knocks on the maple trees along the river, and there were loud knocks, like you know, it sounded solid. And I did a few loud whoops like I heard on the show Finding Finding Bigfoot, and even her son he was doing whoops. And we were just out there kind of joking about the subject. All of a sudden, we hear this giant tree come crashing down across the river, and I mean you could hear like a bunch of limbs and vines snapping, and whenever this giant tree hit the ground. You could feel the boom and everything just got quiet after that. So we all we looked at each other like, what the heck did you hear that? And we didn't really know what it was. It was just kind of strange that that happened after we did the wood knock, so we didn't really think too much of it. And later on that evening, all the floaters passed by and the river got really quiet, and we were the only ones on the river at that point, and she ended up putting her son to bed early, and we had a campfire going on, and we were sitting there talking about Bigfoot once again and how crazy it was that a tree came crashing down. We never said it was Bigfoot, We never referred to that. We just thought that was unusual, Okay, it's kind of weird. And as we're sitting there talking, it's completely dark outside, we got the fire going, and on our side of the river behind us, something screams super loud. I mean, it sounds like a metal screamer like the vocalists from as La Dying or All That Remains if you ever heard those bands, and it sounded similar to what I heard whenever I heard that dog man howl. And then after the howl, how I heard that scream, that scream like a woman. It was very similar to that, but a lot more powerful. It was the same velocity, like the same level, but just a lot I wouldn't say deeper, but it just sounded more intense. This is the best way I can say it. But the vocalization lasted anywhere from five to eight seconds, and it was probably about nine feet off the ground, maybe even higher. But on that river bottom, it's really flat, like there's a good distance behind us where it's completely flat, So there's a big bluff and it starts to gradually go up. But the girlfriend at the time, she looks at me and she says, grab your gun. Grab your gun. And I didn't go for my pistol because I felt like, whatever this thing was, or whatever it is, it's going to come and tear us apart if I grab that pistol. And it was just a feeling that I got. I mean, I don't know if that would have happened, but I felt like if I would have went for my glock nineteen, this thing would have came into camp and tore us apart. But she was pretty terrified. I was more dumbfounded, like in shock. I honestly had this little smirk, this crap eating grin on my face because I couldn't believe that that just took place. And we ended up going inside the tent. We didn't really talk about it much, and nothing else happened that night. We woke up the next morning, everything was all right. We were still alive, and it's just something that we talked about ever since. And at this point, I still don't think it's bigfoot. Like whenever it happened, in my mind, I was like, that's bigfoot. But after you hear something like that without seeing that, your mind shifts back to reality. Like maybe it was a mountain lion that climbed up into the tree about nine feet and screamed at us. You know, maybe it was whatever. But I don't know. I just kind of went back and forth and just kind of shook my head and disbelief because I couldn't figure it out. Later on, after that we were back in my house. This is probably months later, and I mean a lot of what I'm going to tell you guys, after this, I kind of feel like these creatures followed me. They tagged me, and it's just kind of hard to believe that I've had these this amount of encounters and experiences. But everything I'm telling you is the truth. So I'm back in my house and I was thinking about the every incident where I did the woodknox and did the whoop and got reaction. And I was on my back deck after work one day and it was getting late in the evening and I did that same whoop that I did on the Merrimack River, just a loud whoop, and a few seconds after that, you can hear something crashing through the woods. It sounds like somebody is driving a bulldozer through the woods, or like someone put an S ten pickup truck in neutral and just let it roll down the hill. And it's just like tearing through branches.
Speaker 2: Big for society, who will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: Well, this thing's like zigzagging towards me from the woods. And I'm on my deck. There's like a backyard that's probably an acre long. And I go back inside and I tell my ex, like, hey, something's out there, like something's coming through the woods. She comes out, she's standing on the deck. She can hear it too. This thing's crashing through the woods. You can hear saplings just snapping like toothpicks, and all of a sudden, like it stops at the edge of the woodline. By this point, it's almost completely dark outside. There's still some light, but whatever it is, it just stops at the edge of the woodline and everything's silent. But I don't know what it was. At the time, I didn't know what it was, but I mean, now I know it's bigfoot, and it blew my mind. Honestly. There was a few incidents there at the house that I was living in where something would come up to the window and tap on the glass next to my computer desk, and you just hear tap, tap, tap, and it kind of sounded like nails clicking on the window. That happened about two or three times, and the last time it happened, I grabbed my clock and I immediately ran outside the front door and ran around the house, and there was just nothing there. But there was a lot of stuff that happened in that house, a lot of paranormal activity. One time I was standing out there and I was staring at the stars, and I thought I was looking at like Venus or Mars, because it was like this bright orange red color, and all of a sudden, that star just gets like closer and closer, and it's like the size of the basketball, and it starts moving around the house and I can get my ex girlfriend again. I tell her to come out there. She's looking at it with me, and this thing starts changing colors. It kind of looks like an ambulance light or like a disco ball, and it's like radiating different colors. All of a sudden, it shoots off, like at a nine degree angle into space, and like it was so fast. I can't even tell you like how fast it was because it looked like it just got sucked up by like a vacuum cleaner. But the strange part about it is that I was having cryptid experiences out there, paranormal things happening, and like strange UFO stuff all at the same time. So I can't really say it if it's all related, or if I just kind of got lucky, or you know, I kind of considered it a curse. But after that, let's see what else happened. Okay, So it was a few years after that, and I wasn't living at that place, anymore. Me and that girl completely split up, and I was working at a different job at the time. I started working at a meat processing plant at the time, just to make some money while I was in between jobs. And that day I talked to the owner of the business and I was asking him, Hey, you know, I'm wanting to get into public land hunting. Do you know any good areas that I can go bow hunt? So he described this area that's covered in deer. He said, if you don't go there and see thirty deer, then you've done something wrong. So I asked him, Okay, tell me where it's at, give me some direction, and he was kind enough to show me where this area was at, and he wrote down on a napkin like the road where to go down, and just kind of gave me the direction. So that day after work, it was a Friday. It was September fourteenth. I can't remember the year right now, I think like twenty eighteen or nineteen twenty eighteen. And I head down there after work and I'm driving my Mustang. Whenever I get to the end of this dead end road on the back side of this state land and it's pretty close to Merrimack springs. So if anyone listening is curious to where this encounter took place, it's pretty close to that area. But anyways, I get out of my car, I shut the door, I go to the edge of the cliff. The cliff overlooks the entire state park and the Merrimack River is right down below. But whenever I turn around and walk back to my car, I see this creature on all fours scurry behind a tree, and it looked like a chimpanzee, honestly, like moving on all fours. But at the time, I thought, is that a group of turkeys? Maybe that's a black bear, or maybe it's a hog. There are hogs out here. But whenever I last saw the creature, it was upright and it slowly hid behind the tree, and all I saw was like this jet black creature and you could see like this furry arm slowly hide behind the tree. Well, whenever it hid behind the tree, I never saw it again. I just kept my eyes fixed on that oak tree and then just nothing ever happened. So I just thought, Okay, that was weird. I just couldn't figure out exactly what had happened or what it was, So that kind of left me with a lot of questions, and I walked out of that area thinking I saw a black bear because I'd never seen a black bear before at that time, and that's the only thing that my brain couldn't rationalize. So the next set of encounters take place where I live at now, and like I said before, I feel like these things have followed me around two different areas. Okay, So I'm going to the grocery store one day, and as I'm coming back home, I stopped my Mustang at the top of the Dryway because I was like, oh, I'm gonna check my trail camera. I don't want to have to walk all the way back up here. Might as well check it right now. So I got out of my car and I walked down to my trail camera and grabbed the SD card and walked back up to my vehicle. As I'm just I'm standing there and just watching the woods and messing around on my phone, and all of a sudden, I hear this loud, sharp whistle to my left, and it sounds like a like a cattle rancher, like calling his dogs or you know, trying to get the animals back in just a loud sharp whistle, and then a few seconds later, right in front of me, about thirty or forty yards into the woods, I hear another whistle, but this whistle sounds like the first one, but it's dual tone, so like there's that high pitch sound and like this low whistle along with it. And then a few seconds after that, to my right, I hear another whistle. So whatever it is kind of triangulated around me. And I mean, again, I can't my brain isn't going to bigfoot, Like part of me thinks, you know, what, if it's sasquatch. I've never seen one. I don't really know if they exist. But I'm just trying to figure out where it is. And I'm thinking maybe it's trespassers, it's poachers. There's people watching me in the woods, and I just wanted to figure out who was out there, so I kind of kept going out into the woods ever since that incident. It was after the whistle, I went back home and thought about it a lot, and I just kept wondering. So I went back up there about an hour later, and it was just about dark time. Whenever I got back up on top of the driveway, and I seen these two orange orbs floating through the woods, and in my mind, I thought, maybe that's people walking with cell phones in their hands so they can see, or maybe they have lanterns, because that's kind of what it looked like. It looked like two people out there with lanterns. But I just got this, I don't know, like this dark feeling that told me don't go near. And I didn't because whatever it was kind of freaked me out. I didn't know what I had just witnessed. I mean, honestly, it was hard to say, but there I did see him pretty close, and they were like a little bit smaller than a basketball and they're like in orange yellow color. But after that, I walked back home. At this point, it's completely dark. So I'm walking back home, it's completely dark. I'm going down this gravel road, and when I get halfway down the driveway, I hear this loud thumb just it sounded like a big buck just jumped up, but I never heard it run off. So like after I heard that, the hairs on the back of my neck completely stood up, like I had this electrifying feeling that overtook my body and it was feared. And then all of a sudden, I hear these three loops just whoooo, and it sounds like something's coming at me, like on all fours, and I just kind of stand my ground and it stops whatever it is, and I could feel that something was there, it was just too dark to tell. So at this point, I'm really like questioning things, like what the heck's going on. I start watching a lot of shows and I heard that bigfoot will whistle at you. I was listening to this lady in the Himalayan Mountains. She claims that she got picked up by a bigfoot whenever she woke up, because I guess she passed out. She said she was looking at a bigfoot and whistled at her. So I was like, whoa, these things do whistle. So that really got me into the subject, and I really kept going out there after that. I kept exploring that forest and all around my land. Day I went out there, it was probably June twenty nineteen, in the middle of the summer, and I was looking for shantrail mushrooms at the time and just kind of seeking answers as to what I had experienced previously. So I'm picking mushrooms one day and I'm kind of zigzagging through the woods, going to different patches, and I have this camouflage backpack and I'm filling them up with shantrail mushrooms. As I'm making my way back home, I am walking down that same driveway where I had the whistle, seeing the orbs, heard the thump, and heard the whoops. I'm walking back. I'm almost to my driveway. I can start to see my Mustang, and I hear this little shuffling noise in the leaves. So I look over to my left and I don't see anything. There's this black shape and I'm like, oh, okay, that's a stump. It must have been like a squirrel or like a robin in the woods, because that's how loud it was. It wasn't very loud. It's just something caught my attention. So I take another three steps and I hear that same sound again. So I look back over, and when I do, this creature stands up and starts walking off in the woods. The creature looked similar to the Patterson Gimlin footage as far as how it walked and how it looked at me, but it looked different like it had the same facial features, but it was a completely different look. This creature was probably anywhere from six and a half eight feet tall. It had a round head. It had these black almond shaped eyes that would pierce through your soul. I mean, it looked mean you wouldn't want to mess with this creature. It had this flat nose, long thin lips, and its skin like I don't know how to explain it, but this thing looked ancient. You know if you when you look at like old Native American photos, how wrinkly their skin is and leathery, like, that's what it looked like. And like the color of the creature was black like you think you've seen like a black creature as far as like looking at someone's jet black housecat or whatever, like a chimpanzee. These creatures are way darker. Like when I say jet black, it's jet black like ink black. And it was really broad at the shoulders, had like a big chest, and had these whitish gray stripes going down its back from its shoulder blade right above its butt, and it had two of them, and it kind of reminded me of like a skunk or a lemur. Well, as I'm standing there in shock, this creature like looks over at me a few times and glances over its shoulder. I guess to see if I got a gun or a camera or something. I'm not sure, but it looked over at me about two or three times, and I got to see it for a good five to eight seconds, and then it walked off and disappeared into the cedar and oak trees. So at that point, I snap back into reality and I take off running. I'm taking off running back towards my driveway. I cut through the yard and I head towards where this creature had gone. I'm trying to cut it off so I can see it again because I couldn't believe what I had just experienced. And I get back into the woods. I step over the barbed wire fence and I take a few steps into the woods, and all of a sudden, I hear this huffing sound. I go and I just get this dark feeling that I don't know. It takes over and I know that what I just heard is the same creature that I encountered, and there was no way I was going to take another step closer into the woods. Well, a lot of people who have heard me talk about this huffing sound. Say, oh, that's just a white tailed deer. They're blowing at you. But I tell you, like, I've grown up in Missouri since i was a little bitty kid, and I've jumped so many white tails in my life. I've hunted so many times. I know what they sound like when you spook them. Like this was different. This was like a horse, like you could tell it had a bigger set of lungs. And not to mention, I just encountered the creature. I just saw it. So that's what it was, because that's the exact direction it was heading. It was going towards the creek bottom. After it stood up and I encountered it, and I just didn't want to go in the woods. I got this feeling that if I go in there, I'm not coming back out alive. So I walked back up to the house. I'm shaking my head. I can't believe it, Like these creatures exist, Like everything everyone has been saying is true. Like I thought all those people were crazy, all the people that said all bigfoots out there, you know, the people that shared their experiences in the past. I didn't think they're all crazy. I mean part of me wanted to believe That's why I was into it, but I'd always you know, snapped back to reality, like they don't exist. It's a cool story, but they don't exist. I never ridiculed anyone, and I wanted to believe like they sounded sincere. When I'd listen to people in Sasquatch chronicles, I'm like, man, you know all these people telling stories, they must be telling the truth.
Speaker 2: Bigs a society who would be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: Like there's so many people out there, but without actually seeing one, it's really hard to confirm that for yourself. So basically, I just kept researching the topic. I really was interested in the subject now, and I was just trying to watch all these shows to figure out what they did, and I wanted to get one on camera. So after that, I kept going out with my camcorder and I was determined to film one of these things. And I did that every day for like a week. I mean I would be out there for hours and hours and just not much would happened. Like I didn't really hear any woodknocks. I'd go out there and just not see anything. I'd find little things, you know, strange things, like they'd leave feathers in the middle of the road, or like they'd put mushrooms like on my chair or on like this area where i'd had my phone before i'd go and walk in the woods because I'd wear gym shorts whenever I was out there, whenever I had things in my pockets, like a way down my short so i'd always put my stuff, like behind this old fence post that laid on the side of the gravel road, and I just put it there, and like I'd come back and there'd be like a mushroom sitting there. I thought maybe that thing fell out of a tree. Like there was never a definite answer, like, oh, that was bigfoot for sure, that did that, Like obviously I didn't know because I didn't see them do that, but it was odd to things that I would find. So time passed on. It was probably about three weeks after that encounter with the jet black sass watch with the white stripes, and kind of gave up, like I kind of lost hope, like I'm never going to see one of these things again. Like how many people go back out there and then see another bigfoot like Miguel And that's not gonna happen. But I kept walking the driveway because at that time I had skyattica in my right leg, and I don't know, I guess I had like a few herniated disk in my back and pain shot down to like my toes. So like, the only relief that I found other than like laying down, was walking because like driving in a car, and it just felt brutal. It felt like somebody was stabbing me in the back, and laying down would I mean, honestly be brutal as well, because the pain that shot through my leg was so intense. So the only relief I found was walking around, and that just seemed to be the only thing that wouldn't make me feel a little bit better. But yeah, it was three weeks after I encountered that jet black sasquatch. I was walking up the driveway. I left my phone behind my camp order and I was just in a bad mood that day. I was like, you know, what, screw all this, like not bringing any of the stuff out there, I'm just gonna go for a walk and pull down. So I got to the top of the driveway where I heard the whistles, seeing the orbs and it's a big circle driveway. So I'm on the other side of the driveway, walking on the opposite side, and I see no let me back up. I'm walking down the driveway. I'm still walking like in quiet mode, like kind of like when you're hunting, you take like these quiet steps. That's what I would do after I had these encounters, just because I was trying to sneak up on anything if it was out there. Well, whenever I was walking, my foot like hit a piece of gravel and made this sound like and then all of a sudden, I see something black moving through the woods and it's on all fours. It looks like a chimpanzee. Remember that encounter that I told you by Merrimac Springs. Whenever I was on that cliff and I walked back to my car, the same thing happened again. I see this creature on all fours, Yeah, on all fours, and it's scurrying through the woods. And then it gets up behind an oak tree and hides really slow, like in slow motion. At this point, I just see half its body. Can't see the head. I just see like the shape of the arm and part of the body slowly hide behind the tree in slow motion, and I thought, man, what the heck was that? Was that turkey's or a hog or a bear? The same thoughts that went through my mind before years prior are going through my mind again. And then hid behind the tree and I thought, pang, whatever that is, it's gone, and it's the same thing that i'd seen. So I was just kind of standing there looking at that oak tree, and then this time this creature pops out behind the tree and he's looking to its left and I'm to its right, and he's just sitting there, and my mind is blown, like I cannot believe what I'm looking at. This creature is a juvenile sasquatch. It's jet black, it's probably about I don't know, I would say like four or four and a half feet tall. And this one looks completely different than the one I had seen prior to. This doesn't look anything like it. It has like these big round eyes about the diameter of a coke can, and you can see a lot of the white in the eyes, and had like for the pupils, like these black pupils, so there's a lot of white that you can see and these little bitty pupils, but Anyways, the shape of its head was unusual, Like it's hard to describe. It had this giant, conical shaped head, and I would say it stuck up I don't know, like about a foot foot and a half above the brow ridge. It's hard to believe, but that's the reality. This thing had a giant brain. And as I'm staring at this creature, it has no idea that I'm standing there, and I'm leaning. I got my right hand on my right leg and I'm kind of leaning to the side to try to get a better view of this creature, and it just has no idea that I'm standing there. The wind kind of starts to pick up. It blows a little bit, and I could see the hair follicles blowing back and forth. Almost if you had like a blow dryer on low and it was blowing your hair around. That's what it was like. And I don't know how to describe it, but I don't know. Like the hair kind of tapered up on its head, but on the arms it tapered down like a Christmas tree. That's the best way I can describe it. You couldn't see like the nose, and because like the face was covered in hair, Like the whole thing was covered in hair. And it kind of reminded me of those creatures on pac Man that chase around pac Man. How you can see like their white eyes just sticking out of the fur. It had long, thin lips, and you could see these canines sticking from the top down, kind of like buck teeth. I don't know how to explain it to you, but the teeth were dental white almost like if you if you've ever seen a German shepherd, how white their teeth are. That's how it was on this juvenile sasquatch. But all of a sudden, he starts to turn to his right and he slowly turns and he sees me. His eye is shoot open, almost like he just seen the devil or like a demon, And you could tell the creature was shocked. So basically he kind of like puffs up his chest, takes like this breath of air, and then shoots behind the oak tree. And after he shot behind the oak tree, he was gone, like completely gone. He never like took off running and kind of like if you spook white tall you heard, like there was no commotion nothing. Once he hit behind the tree, he was gone and it was like he pulled this Houdini move. I don't know, like he just disappeared. I'm not gonna say it was like anything paranormal or supernatural, but it was unusual for sure. But after that encounter, I kind of looked behind me into the woods and I thought, Okay, if there's a little one out here, that means mom and Dad's around. And I didn't see anything. I mean, I just kept thinking to myself, Man, that was the coolest thing I had ever seen. I kept saying that over man, that's so and all of a sudden, like in my mind, I start realizing, like we've been lied to, Like a lot of things that I've learned in life see on the knees are just complete bs. Not everything obviously, like a lot of the stuff is true, but a lot of the things that we don't know about we've been led to. Because what I had just seen contradicts everything that I've learned. But after that incident, it was probably okay. So I don't I don't know if I mentioned the juvenile encounter that happened in July. So the jet black Sass squatch with the white stripes was in June. Juvenile encounter was in July, so now we're moving into the fall season, so it's full time. I'm sitting in my room and I smoked cigarettes at the time. It was pretty cold out there, so I had the window open and I had my hand like hanging out the window because it was really cold that day. I didn't want to go out there. And I hear this commotion going on on outside. It sounds like a chimpanzee being ripped apart, and later on I learned that it was like a fox and heat or fox distress call. But I'm listening to this vocalization and it just sounds intense, like something out there is in pain. And all of a sudden, I grab my my spotlight. I'm shining out there into the dark woods, wondering what it is. And then this fox comes out from the woods into the tall grass through the yard and then back into the woods on the other side of the yard, and the whole time, this vocalization's going off, this distress call, and then I don't know, probably a few seconds a few minutes after that, another fox comes out of the woods. But this fox is like real low to the ground, like he's trying to be slick, and he goes through the yard into the woods. And then later on another fox comes out of the grass from the woodline through the yard in the woods. So I thought, man, that's kind of weird. And this vocalization is still going off, like whatever it is is still out there. So all of a sudden, I hear this commotion where like the fox headed to into the woods, like they came out from one side and went through the yard on the other side. And I hear this commotion. It sounds like a big group of deer just ran up to the edge of the woodline. Just so, I shine the spotlight across the yard into the woods, and I see all these eyes, these glowing eyes. It's probably like five to seven eyes or five to seven like different creatures. And I'm just shining into the woodline. You can't see like whatever it is. You can just see the eye shine because the spotlight's only penetrating I don't know, a few feet into the woods across the yard. And I'm thinking, Okay, if that was bigfoot, the eyes would be way higher off the ground because at this point they're only like three to four feet off the ground. They're kind of like back and forth all the eyes, and like I said, it's probably like five to seven creatures. Well, as soon as I think that's probably not bigfoot because it's low to the ground, one of the eyes goes up to about no exaggeration, probably like ten to thirteen feet high, just like an elevator, and I'm thinking, what the heck, I know it's time. At this point, it's like that's bigfoot. They're freaking they're outside right now. And then as I'm hitting them with the spotlight, I hear something coming from the direction that the fox came. I hear bipedal footsteps just I can hear it deep in the woods, and it's getting closer and closer and closer. Just sounds like a big lumberjack walking around outside. So I shine my flat my spotlight in this gap of trees, like between these seeds, and I'm just holding it there because because I know whatever's walking up is going to join this group of sasquatch, and I'm just holding it there, holding it there, and it's getting closer and closer, and all of a sudden, this creature walks through that gap of trees and it's like probably about seven feet tall, maybe even taller, and it's a grayish white color. It has a round head, black almond shaped eyes, and it joins up with that group of sasquatch. So I shut the window, and I'm like, oh my gosh, they're outside. Like you would think as someone like somebody who wants to learn more about these creatures and who's out there all the time trying to figure it out. There was no way in hell that I was going to go out there that night. It just terrified me. I knew they were out there, and something about nighttime. I can go out there during the day, but at nighttime it's a completely different story because when you're out there alone with these creatures, I mean, you're just completely vulnerable and they can make you disappear real quick. But I didn't go out there that night because I had already seen what I wanted to see, you know, like people want to see a bigfoot that just happened, Like I don't need to go out there and shake its hand. So I mean, yeah, that's a majority of my encounters.
Speaker 2: Miguel, that's absolutely incredible. So I'm guessing at this point you start making the channel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I start telling my encounters, and I just I tell myself, I'm only going to tell these encounters and I'm never going to speak about it again. So I make like three different videos on YouTube and explain everything that I just describe to you, and people start contacting me. They're like, hey, I've had similar experiences. How do I contact you? And I'm like, well, you can talk to me. And I made some really good friends after I made the channel, and a lot of like minded people, and it's just it's hard to believe how many people are out there with experiences and encounters. You know, they have to live with this and they don't have anyone to talk to about it.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely, And I'm sure you wake up every day and you check your email and there's just like, like my email, there's tons of emails just people that are like, I have no one to talk to. I need someone to talk to that will just take this as I say it and not make fun of me.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, absolutely all the time. And you know, it's a good feeling when people thank you for listening to their encounters, and you know the fact that somebody would take their time out of their life to listen to it, you know, it really means a lot of people, and you know, when they have to live with this and they don't have anyone to talk to, you know, it can really become a burden on their life. And it infests your mind, honestly, because you think about it over and over, and when you talk to people about it, they're like, oh, yeah, big butt, Yeah, the tooth fairy is real too. How much have you been smoking?
Speaker 2: Lightly big for society who will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: You know, it's kind of a slap in the face because it's kind of like being attacked by a grizzly bear and going back to people and them just being like, ah, you made that up. You know, it's something serious that happened that affected your life absolutely.
Speaker 2: After you had these encounters with the bigfoot around your home area, did you start talking to your neighbors to see if they were having issues as well.
Speaker 3: I spoke to a few neighbors and I asked them if they ever had any experiences, and you know, a lot of them said no, And that kind of blew my mind because some of them are pretty close. And the only thing I could think of was every time I was out there doing research, whenever I had the whistles happen in the orbs the encounters. Every day that I would be out there, far away in the distance, in the deep woods, the deep deep woods, I would hear logging going on. So it's my theory that the logging pushed them to this property. And then on the other side, I always hear like these roosters going off, you know, chickens, so I knew somebody had the chicken coop. And there's also that creek that I was telling you about, and that's the direction that all the sasquash would come and go from. But that creek leads to the Merrimack River, and there's a lot of Bigfoot reports by the Merrimack River. What did set it in stone for me was later on after these encounters, I got on the BFMRO website and I started looking up encounters in my area. And I looked up and there were a lot of reports. So I read the reports and a lot of them were off areas that are like five minutes from my place, So that blew my mind. I was like, Okay, that's cool. There's reports like right down the road and I had no idea about it, but yeah, I mean that that helped out a lot.
Speaker 2: That that is wild oh man, and it's yeah, I'm guessing, are is there stuff still progressing to this day in that same area, you're still experiencing things?
Speaker 3: No, absolutely not. The more research I did, the less activity that I experience. You would think that once you know about this and you're aware of it, you know what to look for, what to listen for. You build up this channel and buy all this equipment, recorders, night vision, thermal, parabolic, Like the stuff just stops happening. It's like, what the heck? And I'm going out there even more and I, like I said, I know what to look for, and it just doesn't happen anymore. And it kind of blows my mind. I don't know, Like, you know, you hear these strange stories where people are like, oh, they know your intentions, they know if you have a camera, they know what you're thinking. Like, I don't know, I don't know if that's true, but it kind of seems to be, or it's just it was just all random in nature. And I don't know. I don't believe it was luck, but I believe that everything happens for a reason. And I was going through a hard time At that time in my life, like I said, I had the sky attic in my back, I lost my job and all my friends moved away. I was going through really hard times. So I feel like these creatures tuned in on that, and I don't know, kind of like how when wolves hunt, like they go after the week prey, they go after the sick ones, and I feel like they could pick up on that energy.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's that is extremely interesting. Do you ever go out with a very small amount of electronic devices.
Speaker 3: On you, just like my phone and stuff? Okay, I mean I always have my phone just because I got I mean even still this day, Like I know they exist, but I get burnt out. I'm bringing my camera, Like you can't have your camera in your hand twenty four hours a day and it gets old, you know, carrying that around every time you go out there. So yeah, I mean I've tried to go out there with no electronics and just nothing happens. That incident that I told you with the spotlight, whenever I heard the fox and distress out there and all the eye shining and I saw the big gray one. I had my camp order in my hand. I was trying to record it, but it was just pitch black. I didn't know how to use the camera. I think I had it on on auto rather than manual, and I don't know. I just didn't know how to use I didn't know how to set the ISO and you know, the shutter speed and all that. So it's just the only thing you could hear is that that vocalization. I think later on I learned that that was a fox in distress. So, but did sounds like a chimpanzee being a part?
Speaker 2: Yeah, those foxes sound really weird when they are. Yeah, foxes can freak you out and freak you out. I know that from living up in New England for a while. But so, the thing I like about having a channel myself is sometimes when you talk to someone, there's the accounts that they give, it's almost a life breeds into them and it just it starts this whole story. Start investigating this one area and then it just gets bigger and bigger. Can you think of any things in the history of sasquatch theory where it's like I talked to this one guy and then this one area just became this massive, like huge storyline in the channel.
Speaker 3: As far as like people who told their encounters and it became like a mainstream thing in the big fill community.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, like let's say, like for example, like when I think of my channel, I think of like there's a lot of stuff that always comes out of Oakrage Ore again, and it's like you keep looking into it and more and more, and like sometimes it feels like you keep looking into this one area and you just get more and more reports and kind of gets a life of his zone of its own.
Speaker 1: Has that ever happened to you on sasquatch theory?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, absolutely. There's several areas just a Missouri that I keep getting reports it's from There's an area east like southeast of Solid in Missouri. I mean there's just a lot of reports there. Like I'm always getting reports, and I say always. It's not like every day, but every now and then I'll get reports from there, and they kind of build up over time. I've noticed that South Missouri is a hot area. Southeast Missouri is pretty hot. I was out there investigating an area in the Mark Twain National Forest in southeast Missouri, and I went out there and made a film, and the property owner told me that he went out one morning about three am with this flashlight and there's a sasquatch lane at the edge of the yard into the woodline, and it just stood up and like walked off and kind of looked back at him. And he had a lot of experiences after that. I went out there and filmed that. We went around walking down by the creek bottom, and we didn't really find too much. We found some questionable tracks and just not a whole lot happened. So we were in the yard by the campfire, and I was thinking, in my mind, Okay, nothing happened today, there's no reason to really stay the night. I'm probably gonna go home. Everyone's talking back and forth, and I'm waiting for them to stop talking so I can be like, well, I think I'm gonna head out, And right before I can even say that, this loud wood knock happens, like it sounds like someone hit two wooden baseball bats together, and we all look at each other, white eyed, like did you just hear that? And then another wood knock boom, and then another one boom, and they're coming like it's all happening around the yard, like it's not just one sasquatch like there's several of them down in there, and it just keeps happening, like the wood knocks. It sounds like they're just walking around the woods at the edge of the woodline, like dragging like limbs and snapping twigs. So we sat there and listened to them vocalized. It was the coolest thing ever. I mean, it was magical, honest. So I walked up to where this thing was wood knock and it was right there in the woods, and I grabbed my audio recorder and set it like right there in front of him in the yard. There was like this pile of logs, So I just set it on the logs and I got some really good audio. But none of the other guys wanted to go close to him, like they were terrified. I would ask it to wood knock, it would would knock. I asked it to push it over a tree, and then it pushed over a tree. It didn't happen as soon as I asked, like it would happen like thirty seconds after i'd ask I don't know if it could understand me, but it did all those things. And I asked it to do that because obviously I know Bigfoot does all that, But I went out there and things kept happening throughout the months, throughout the weeks, and we just hear them vocalize and it was it was awesome. But later on, another guy contacts me. His name's Adam. He's got that channel called the Half Inch Wrench Crew. I'm not sure if you ever watched it, but I saw that. Yeah, he thinks that I'm like from a different state. He has no idea how excuse me that I'm from Missouri. But he asked me where I live and I'm like, I'm from Missouri. He's like, oh, I'm from Missouri too, And then he told me the town that he's from. And I'm like, dude, do you know that Bill's cabin is right up the road from you. He's like, no, huh. He's like, you're from Missouri, you're from this area. I was like yeah. I was like, I've been researching right up the road from where you've been having experiences. And that kind of blew his mind. He couldn't believe that. And I mean when he said the name of the town, I knew he was telling the truth because I've been going down there doing research and he showed me the photos that he's that he'd captured as far as like tracks his neighbor has like greenhouses, and the sasquatch would get in there and like press up the grants up against like the greenhouse. So it was really cool. And yeah, there's reports are coming out of there frequently.
Speaker 2: That is is fascinating. Missouri is such an interesting state when it comes to Bigfoot. There are so many things going on. There's one that I always want. I always like to bring up whenever I'm talking to someone from Missouri just to see if there's anything there that you know anything about it? But have you ever heard of the spot Monkey Mountain? I think it's north of Kansas City.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get people that talk about Monkey Mountain and I've never been there, but I hear about it. It's pretty close to like an air Force base, like east of Kansas City. I'm pretty close to Eyebney, I think it is.
Speaker 2: Have you heard of actual class as happening there or.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've heard. I've heard of a few, and I took a few reports from that area. I can't remember the towns that are around it, but I want to say, like the town's called like Spring Spring something and it's pretty close to Monkey Mountain. But yeah, there's also another guy I interviewed after the Killing Fields, a guy that owned like a little gift shop in Salem, Missouri, experiences there and yeah, it seems to be a hot area. I'm not really sure what's going on there because a lot of people say the activities like in the Ozar's in the Mark Twain. But I tell them, this stuff can happen anywhere. If you got woods, you have trees, they can be in there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and especially if your property is like next to a river and there seems to be like a bend in that river. I mean, I usually find that that's a pretty good indicator. But you know, you focus. It seems a lot of your time in Missouri. Have you ever, you know, went out to other states or is there a plan maybe to check out other spots in the future or just kind of stick in Missouri.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I've been to South Carolina and the girlfriend lives there, and we went exploring a few areas where she's had things happen, some paranormal stuff. And as soon as we get to that area, we hear something by people walking down the hill in the Appalachian mountains, and I'm thinking, since we just got out of the car in the parking lot, those are people coming down the hill. So I didn't record it. I didn't want to be staying there with my camera as these people walk down, I'm filming them like they're animals. But whatever it was, it just stopped at the like before it could present itself, and it just stopped. Everything got silent. So later on I thought, man, that must have been Bigfoot, but I don't know. But we went down about five miles from that area. We were checking out a new spot and from the parking lot. When we're parked there, there's this big pine thicket and I start to see like a bunch of brakes and I don't know if it's like wind damage, but I go in there, I start exploring it and I find a ton of structures. I mean, these are awesome structures. A lot of people don't believe the structures are created by Bigfoot. They think it's just wind damage snowload, which some of it could be. But I mean, this is like perfect symmetrical axes. And there's a bunch of axes in there, a bunch of arches, a bunch of trees weaved in to each other. It was pretty cool. I went to Alaska and we did an expedition up there for seven days, and we found a bunch of tree breaks in this area that was infested with grizzly bears. And as me and the other researcher were walking through the area, I looked to my right and I see like this black head and it kind of shoots off to the right. He's walking in front of me, and I start walking backwards. Well, as soon as I start walking backwards, he is too, and I asked him, did you see something? He's like, oh yeah. I was like, what did you see? I was like, was it a black head? He's like, yeah, a black head? But we don't know if that was bigfoot, But I mean, whatever it was capture our attention and it was pretty cool. I mean, walking around at two in the morning and Alaska in the middle of like the Kenan Peninsula, it is freaky. Oh yeah, I mean we ran into grizzly bears and it was freaky.
Speaker 2: Oh, Miguel, that's intense. You don't get too many too many tries up there. From what I here, you got to be really on your toes so I'm glad that you were well aware of what's going on for sure.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, oh yeah, we were all alarms, so I felt pretty confident. He had a German shepherd, and I felt like that was our little alarm system. But it's it's different up there in Alaska because the time zones like three hours off and it doesn't get dark, like it's daylight even at like two in the morning all the way till morning time, like it just gets like it's almost like it's getting dusk, but it's still daylight, and then it just gets bright again. Kind of weird.
Speaker 2: It's got to mess with you for sure. Then, Miguel, I really appreciate you chatting tonight. There's the last question I have for you is you know, and you may have even gotten this one before from listeners, but I'm sure you have a lot of people watching your channel and they're like, man, I want to go out there, I want to check out Sasquatch areas myself. Do you have any advice for people that you know wantin to start going out and looking for bigfoot themselves.
Speaker 3: H The best thing I can say is go out there and hunt. Spend a lot of time in an area and maybe they'll approach. You go and camp in a remote area off the river and do some whoops and wood knocks, maybe you'll get a reaction. But it's hard to point people in that direction because you can look up like these class A encounter sighting areas and see this cluster of bigfoot encounters and go out there and spend a lot of time in those areas and never hear or see anything. It's all random by nature, and these things are pretty rare, and they can be many miles in between. And I mean, we hear all these stories and encounters from the Internet, but in reality is like a lot of them took place like in the seventies or you know, a long time ago when someone was just a kid. And when we hear these new reports, like there's not there's not that many people in a state that are have encounters. We just hear a lot of them because of the Internet. We're like, oh, man, Tennessee has a lot of encounters. But in reality, if you lived in Tennessee, if you lived in those areas that are hot spot areas, you can ask hunters that have been hunting there for forty years and they'll tell you, I've never seen or heard anything, and I've been out here in my whole life, so it's it's really hard to say, but yeah, the best advice I can get people is all of the food, all the waterways, and maybe you'll hear something.
Speaker 2: That's great advice.
Speaker 1: Do you mind?
Speaker 2: So I feel it's it's really important if you enjoy a channel to be able to support the channel. Can you share, just for a few minutes about how people can you know, keep up to date with sasquatch theory and maybe different ways they can help you, you know, keep to make videos for the future.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mainly to YouTube. I'm on Facebook and Instagram and those seem to be the ones that work for me. So yeah, I mean, if you want to see photos and short videos, you can go to Facebook and Instagram, and as far as the YouTube, that seems to be the main focus for me. But yeah, if people want to support the channel, they can purchase some merchandise. I mean, I think the last time I sold something was a few months ago. But I mean, the best thing they can do is just watch the videos and if you have an encounter you would like to share, contact Jeremiah or myself and we'd both like to hear your encounters.
Speaker 2: Absolutely well. Thanks again for hanging out for a bit, Miguel, and it's a pleasure to be able to chat with you tonight.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely, and thank you for giving me the opportunity to be on the Bigfoot Society.
Speaker 2: Please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on YouTube, making sure you hit the bells so you don't miss any notifications, and share the episode on YouTube with a friend. Also, if you're listening to us on a podcast, thank you so much. Make sure that you're subscribed, share the show with a friend. Really, it's all about sharing the show.
Speaker 1: Wherever you can.
Speaker 2: If you've had a Bigfoot encounter related to the following, or know someone who has, please reach out to me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com or pass on my email.
Speaker 1: Here's the list.
Speaker 2: If you have an encounter in clay Jackson, Putnam, Overton in Pickett County and Tennessee, please reach out. You know there could be stuff going on there. A special thank you to all the Bigfoot Society Patreon and YouTube channel members. It's your support that helps keep the show going and I extremely appreciate it. If you want to join in the fun, you can join over at patreon dot com. Forward Slash a big for society. I'll see you there and again, thanks for listening.
Speaker 3: Her and I can get on here. We can tell our stories. Maybe there's somebody else out there listening it's too afraid to tell their story. Maybe this will give them the courage to come out. And I feel so bad about it.
Speaker 1: Who cares what anybody's thinks.
Speaker 3: I know what I saw, I know what's out there. That's all I care. Please let people know, Please let them know. If you ever see one of these things, you need you tell, because if you don't, then shame on you, you know, shame on you,