Speaker 1: Something you should go.
Speaker 2: Something you should know is brought to you by genesisgoldira dot com. That's also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan. I'm the gold Standard. Learn more and get a free gold and Silver guide at Genesis gooldr dot com. Excited to have a comedy call right now with the very funny Kevin Farley. Hello, sir, how's it going?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: Thanks going, It's going good.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to have you back in Sioux Fall, South Dakota. You're going to be performing tomorrow night and Friday night and Saturday night, so it's going to be a darn good time. I wish I could say we have great weather for you, but it's going to be cold. You're used to that, though, right I'm.
Speaker 1: Used to that because I grew up in Wisconsin, so I'm but I've been limiting Toorida, so it's still a little shocking.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. And now you've been here quite a bit and people love you here, and I know that we've got folks that have already gotten tickets, but I think there's room for folks to get some more tickets. So if you want to come out and join us again tomorrow, night and Friday night and Saturday night. Now, how long have you been doing stand up comedy Ken, I'd say.
Speaker 1: About fifteen twenty years, you know, yeah out there, Yeah, it's been a.
Speaker 2: While, and you kind of got it down. You do a darn good job, and when you get on stage, you share some fun, relatable stories and you kind of talk about some of the predicaments you find yourself in. And you find yourself in some fun predicaments, don't.
Speaker 1: You When you travel all over the country that I do. And you come from a crazy family and you have a lot of crazy comedian friends, and you have seven dogs, so there's a lot going on. And yeah, I've got some good stories.
Speaker 2: And you come from a big family. How many siblings do you have?
Speaker 1: Before it was a group of five kids, so forcibly.
Speaker 2: And you know, again, people know you, but they know some of your brothers as well. And again that's got to be something that mom and dad have got to be real proud of how you guys alterned out. You did a darn good job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a little effy there when I said I wanted to be an actor. It didn't go over that well. I think they were looking for maybe a lawyer or a doctor or something like that. But I chose acting, and they've gotten used to it. My father passed away, but my mom's got used to it well.
Speaker 2: And again, this is a thing that you're supposed to be doing, you know. I can't imagine. Maybe it would have been a good doctor. I don't know, maybe it would have been a good lawyer. But you do a darn good job doing this.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that, Yeah, I really do. I try to do good shows. I try to come in and have a lot of fun. I know people, it's our days these days, and so I know people want to laugh. So that's what I try to do. I try to bring a real good time, and.
Speaker 2: You do that for sure. I've had a chance to work with you a few times over at Okoboji and again in Tea, and I don't get to work with you this week. I got a bunch of Christmas parties going on right now, So I do hope to see you while you're in town, but I don't get to be on a show with you. But I know it's going to be really good. In all of the comics that are on these shows with you, I know them all very very funny people, so they're going to do a real good job getting the stage set for you.
Speaker 1: Oh well, you're very nice and I wish we could work together. I love coming out there. Everybody so nice and smart and funny. So I'm excited to come out and I wish you were there well.
Speaker 2: And and again next time we'll have to I'll have to make it work out a little bit better. Like I said, we're in the middle of Christmas party season right now, and again that's a good thing. So folks, if you don't already have like a Christmas party plan, you could still do it. Bring bring the team. Come out either Tomorrow night or Friday night or Saturday night. You're gonna have mister Kevin Farley making everybody laugh. And and I love your dry bar special. I love that it's clean comedy. Now, this isn't necessarily a clean show that you're doing here, though, isn't.
Speaker 1: No, I've gone completely clean. I know for a while there I was kind of but no, I've decided to go. You can bring the kids and everything I have. Yeah, all of my stuff now is clean.
Speaker 2: I love that. That's really cool, and that's that's how I do it to it and it just makes it a little easier. Especially if people are expecting a clean show. You want to make sure they get one, because I've had that where they were expecting a clean show and not everybody on the bill knew that, so that's always bad.
Speaker 1: Well you can expect the clean show.
Speaker 2: Well there you go. Well, I'm excited to have you back in Sue Falls and again tomorrow night at the Icon Lounge. Also on Friday night at the Icon Lounge and Saturday night at the Icon Lounge. Is a beautiful place in downtown Sioux Falls. And uh, Kevin, you're gonna have a darn good time. Thank you so much for taking the time to chat with me today, and we're going to send folks out to see you this week.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. I can't wait to come out there. Have good time.
Speaker 2: Absolutely again, Kevin Farley. He'll be in Sioux Falls this week again tomorrow night and Friday night and Saturday night. All of the details can be found right now at Sioux Fallscomedy dot com. And Something you Should Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesis gooldra dot com. Put your retirement plan on the gold Standard, get a free Gold and Silver Guide now at Genesis gooldra dot com.