Speaker 1: Oh bed of Dear, Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan.
Speaker 2: I'm Jacob.
Speaker 1: Now, if you are some Marvel dorks like I am, like Jacob is occasionally, then you're really going to appreciate this episode. And so it's gonna get wild because turns out Hydra was not just a cool comic idea. It was something that may have been referencing something more real than you thought. And as the old Hydra quote goes, cut off one head, two more shall take its place, and I think that's what's going on here. So today we're going to be talking about the octopus. Have you ever heard of this before?
Speaker 3: Like when you say the octopus, I'm thinking of the animal initially, which is fascinating in and of itself, right, And then when we're talking about like Hydra and how you cut off one head and two more appear, that immediately brings me back to the ancient Greek story of like Hercules, right, And whenever you cut the head off this monster, a bunch more grew in that whole thing. So the Marvel character itself gonna be honest with you. My only knowledge of him and his whole shtick is from the capt'in America movie, right, and he was like seen as a Nazi scientist that decided in.
Speaker 2: The in the movie, in the movie, not real life.
Speaker 3: In the movie, he decided to spin off and do his own thing with his own scientists, and he had to be stopped by your boy cap'in America.
Speaker 2: So that's about the limit of my knowledge base.
Speaker 1: Hydro was basically this. It was an organization. It wasn't just limited to one person. And but I mean there were heads of said organization and whatnot. But yeah, so today we're gonna be talking about the octopus, Danny Cassolero, promise promise software, and the surveillance God. So it's gonna be getting wild up in here. Danny Cassilero. You ever heard of that name? Does that ring any bells to you?
Speaker 2: It does? It does tell me more.
Speaker 1: So Yeah, wow, let's just get right into it. We're gonna tell this story style maybe because that's the only way it can be said.
Speaker 2: So we'll get it well real quick.
Speaker 3: Before we get off deep into that story, we're getting to the place whererobably a commercial is gonna run, right, and I understand that people really hate those commercials.
Speaker 2: I do too, You'll have no idea.
Speaker 3: So for anybody who would like to see us rather than just hear us Jonathan, where can they go?
Speaker 1: You can come check us out at patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcasts. That's the best way to be able to support us, and over there you get a bevy of awesome extras. Honestly, it's not just sitting there listening to the audio, but you'll also be able to reach out to us. You can slide into our dms. Over at Patreon, we read every single message. We reply to every single message. So whatever kind of thing that you want to tell us, maybe you have a suggestion for a show, or you have a guest that you're trying to suggest, or maybe somebody just wants to reach out and say, good damn, Jacob, what are you doing with that beard?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 1: I need to know your secret. You can ask that. That's totally fine that and you're gonna get a response every time. So but outside of that, over at Patreon, there's multiple tiers we have. I think we have like a five dollars tier. If you're not interested in joining us on Tuesday nights for the live show. There's a five dollar tier, so you get literally every show that we put out a couple of days in advance, and you'll be able to see the video, you'll be able to hear it, and you'll also But if you do want to join us Tuesday nights for the live show, then you go to the third Eye all the way open tier and that'll give you access to come join us. So I'm sure that you've heard some of the cult favorites such as the wonderful mystical Raven Lee, such as the spirit Animal Samuel, such as God is Love and all the other greats, right like.
Speaker 3: Your resident Jewish correspondent, our resident trans correspondent, Honey Badger himself. We got a wide range of people that come on every Tuesday. If you want to be a part of that, it's right there, it's at your fingertips.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And as we said, you get the shows a couple of days in advance, so we're actually recording this on a Monday. I don't believe it's even gonna go out until Thursday. So if you want to be able to listen to this bad Boy today, which is before the live show, then you know, come over to Patreon, but probably the main reason why you want to go to Patreon is that it is completely commercial. Flush yeah yeah, Maybe kick them nastys to the side. Stop waiting, stop putting your life and your favorite podcast on hold, and come check us out over at patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcast. The links always in the show notes. So we appreciate all the good cult members who have supported us and really believed in us, and you know, appreciate all the research and all the thought and all the philosophical everythings that we that we get into. You know, we just we hope to grow this bad boy and shed some light on the darkness of everything that they don't want you to know. Okay, this is stuff it used to be back in the day. You found out some information like this, it's just gonna silence you because we don't need you spreading that message. The problem is is that we become a fucking bit of an octopus ourself. We have so many tentacles, whether it's just us, or it's our g that we have on the show, or it's you sharing it with all of your family members and all of your co workers and all your friends. It's gotten too big, it's too much to take down, and they're not going to be able to cut off any one leg because, as the real life Hydra is, you cut off one head, two more shall take its fucking place. Okay, So getting back into the octopus, speaking of cut off one head and two more shall take its place, that was the chilling motto of Hydro. If you remember from the Marvel movies, the shadowy organization lurking behind the scenes in the Marvel universe, a secret cabal that infiltrated governments, hijack military intelligence, and manipulated world events from the shadows. Does it sound familiar, Well, that's because what if Hydra wasn't just fiction. What if the Hydra in the comics was a warning, or worse, a revelation, a symbolic breadcrumb trail leading us to the real life octopus, a vast, hidden network of global surveillance, blackmail, murder, and control, the same tentacled beast that investigative journalist Danny Casilero was chasing before he turned up mysteriously dead in a bathtub, his notes scattered and his blood silenced. So in today's episode, we're diving into the promise software Promis software, the God Likes surveillance tool allegedly stolen, modified and distributed worldwide, capable of tracking financial markets, nuclear activity, and even individual people. Will connect it to the deepest cracks in our system, the Department of Justice, intelligence agencies, the mob, Big Tech, and beyond. Marvel's Hydro was a metaphor, but the octopus is very real. So buckle on up, because once you realize that the digital gods of today are watching, manipulating, and guiding human behavior, you might just wish that this was fiction. Okay, so it's gonna get pretty wild up and here, dude.
Speaker 2: I'm down. I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Let's go and to set the precursor here, mainly because it was one of my favorite scenes of all time in Marvel. This is going to I believe that this was in the Avengers movie, one of the Avengers movies. It's Captain America. And as we said before, you want to be able to see this clip, head on over to Patreon. But if not, you know the scene. You've seen the movie. It's one of the best scenes. It is Captain America in the elevator scene with Hydra, so fifty seconds long. Check it out.
Speaker 2: I'm low. I just got a call from the secretary. I'm going to be running point on the scepter. Sir, I don't understand we got where there may be an attempt to steal it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Captain, I can't give me the sun there. I'm gonna have to caol the director.
Speaker 2: That's okay, trust.
Speaker 1: Me, Ah suckers, you thought you thought, okay, that's uh, that's where we're going today. We're gonna be busting into Hydra r damn selves and really blowing the lid of all of this craziness out in the open.
Speaker 2: You know, I must have missed.
Speaker 3: The uh the that movie, because I've seen a meme where cap'in America is like fighting a guy in an elevator and they like they took a screenshot of that and make it a meme.
Speaker 2: He just said, hell, Hydra was that because he.
Speaker 3: Was trying to make it out of there alive and he knew they were about to start shooting at him and he was like trying to play a game. Or was he calling them out for all being Hydrat members? Was he saying that he was a Hydrat member? Where I must have missed it?
Speaker 1: So the context, I know that gets you bricked up.
Speaker 2: He does.
Speaker 1: So the context of that movie, this was, I believe in Infinity War. So in Infinity War, they're trying to basically go back in time and or it might have been an endgame. I don't know either one of them, but one of the final Marvel like Avenger type movies.
Speaker 2: But in so, the original scene in.
Speaker 1: Captain America was that he was in that elevator. Hydra was against him and they were trying to take him out, so he has to fight everybody because they're all part of Hydra and they were using him and he was starting to catch on and so that's why he was trying to fight him. But cut to the Infinity War movie, he's they they're trying to go back and collect all the Infinity Stones so they can defeat Thanos, right, But the main way that they have to do that is that they have to essentially jump back in time and go back to these all of these old scenes in order to get the Scepter or the Cube or you know, all of these different Infinity stones. So yeah, so that was him going back realizing what he had to go through the first time and knowing what he would have to do in order to manipulate them. So yeah, he was just like, yeah, hell, Hydra, you don't have to worry about me. I'm in on this with you, you know, not suo Okay, okay, yeah yeah, not to sound too dorky, but I don't even care. Dude, Marvel's fucking awesome. If you disagree, there's something wrong with you. So let's get first things first here. Who is Danny Casilero?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Danny Casilero was a freelance journalist, charismatic, persistent, and obsessive about connecting the dots that others were too afraid to follow. In the late nineteen eighties, he began researching what he called the Octopus, a global hidden a global hidden power structure that connected government espionage, corporate espionage, weapons trafficking, and high level political corruption. This wasn't just about shadowy backdoor deals. He believed that he had uncovered this central operating system behind all modern conspiracies. Danny wasn't your typical tinfoil hat type. He had credible sources, former intelligence operatives, whistleblowers and insiders who hinted at a sprawling network involving the CIA, NSA, DOJ, foreign governments and private software companies. He told close friends that he was on the verge of exposing a conspiracy that would make Watergate look like a parking ticket. The deeper he dug, the more dangerous his work became. He was repeatedly warned to back off, receiving threatening calls and being followed, but Danny wasn't afraid, and in fact, just days before his death, he told his friends, if anything happens to me, it won't be an accident, it won't be suicide.
Speaker 2: Cut two.
Speaker 1: He was found dead in a West Virginia hotel bathtub shortly after his wrists were slashed ten to twelve times deep, precise cuts on both wrists. Police ruled it a suicide, but nothing about this case added up. So that's just how it is. It's always labeled as a suicide. Right, this is another government quote unquote suicide. Two shots of the the head, somebody cutting their own wrist, dying in a bathtub. We always talk about the bathtub death symbolism, right, same thing with mac and Perry died in a hot tub, right, it's something there's something like symbolic of dying in the bathtub like that. Yeah, within that cool. Right, So all right, now we're going to get into PROMISE. This is the software that was going around that allowed them to track every single possible bit of data, you know, back in the seventies and eighties. So the core of Danny's investigation was a surveillance software called PROMISE, and it was an acronym that stood for Prosecutors Management Information System. Originally developed by a small company called Inslaw, Inc. In the early eighties, PROMISE was revolutionary. It could track and cross reference vast amounts of legal and financial data across multiple databases, essentially an early version of AI powered intelligence sorting. The US Justice Department allegedly dole this software, modified it with a backdoor, and sold it to foreign intelligence services, financial institutions, and law enforcement agencies around the world. That backdoor allowed the US government, specifically the NSA and the CIA, to spy on everyone who used it, from Arab governments to South American banks to European law enforcement. Everyone was compromised. Casilero believed that PROMISE was the neural core of the octopus. It wasn't just a spy tool, It was a way to control global systems from behind the scenes, monitor political rivals, influence financial markets, and even track people in real time. Some researchers, like Michael Riccano Shooto Sounds Italian, a programmer and whistleblower involved in Promise, claimed that the software could also integrate with biometric systems and neural mapping, hinting at predictive programming or even early forms of AI.
Speaker 2: Mind can.
Speaker 1: So you want to talk about like, this is a software that was capable of collecting any data that you could possibly want, and so real predictive programs as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, so when did this dude die? What year are we talking about, because your boy just said this could be used for AI.
Speaker 2: Was this a recent death?
Speaker 1: No, it was in the eighties he died, bro.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, it's uh, it's pretty crazy. And back then, I mean there was no internet, right, so it was the earliest.
Speaker 2: Of days of the Internet.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I mean it wasn't what it is now.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it was all like DOS systems and shit.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like the what we have with the World Wide Web of the nineties and the dot com bubble and all of this.
Speaker 2: It was and it's very very infantile state.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you weren't jumping on porn hub you know.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, there wasn't even a video platform or even a way to play a video online.
Speaker 2: I don't believe. It was more like, uh, you ever seen Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Of course, you remember that.
Speaker 3: In the opening scene the movie when he's in his bedroom and he's on the computer changing how many days he's missed, and it looks like a digital uh let's say a digital typeout.
Speaker 2: Basically that was the Internet of that timeframe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just real pixelated green and black type shit.
Speaker 2: It was a glorified calculator screen, that's what you were looking at.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and even that is stronger than the technology that they used to get to the moon in the sixties. Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 2: Interesting?
Speaker 1: So yeah? Uh so now we're going to jump to the octopus tentacles. So we have the CIA, the BCCI, and Iran Contra makes a little appearance in here. Okay, Danny's octopus wasn't just a theory. It had names, corporations and agencies attached. He found deep ties between Promise and the CIA, the NSA, Israel's Masad, and the now notorious BCCI, which stands for the Bank of Credit and Commerce International, So the World Bank essentially, uh, this, this was no coincidence. BCCI was the money laundering hub for arms deals, drug trafficking, and covert operations, a perfect tentacle of the octopus. Cassilaro also uncovered links to the Iran Contra affair, in which the Reagan administration secretly sold arms to Iran and used the profits to fund the Contras in Nicaragua in direct violation of US law. The octopus he theorized, orchestrated these covert operations with near invisibility, using promised software to stay one step ahead of international watchdogs. And what's even more chilling is that several whistleblowers close to Promise and Iran Contra began dying under suspicious circumstances plane crashes, suicides, car accidents. Casileara believed that this wasn't a coincidence. It was a systematic cleanup by a rogue intelligence network embedded in multiple world governments. So, and this is I'm just kind of given the layout of the story, We're going to get more in depth and more detailed here in a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's multiple world governments.
Speaker 3: Especially whenever you bring up BCCI, which if anybody's curious, it's not necessarily like the Bank of Evil, but it's kind of like a second cousin to the Bank of Evil. So it's a roth child own an operated bank. Okay, And this, like they said, it's kind of like the Swiss Bank, another child owned bank, I might add, where they are willing to take your money and hold it for you and do transactions on your behalf. They're not really asking where the money came from. They're not asking where the money is going. This is just what they do, and they do it at a very high, high level. So yeah, whenever you're talking about this type of level of things, we are absolutely talking about multiple world governments, multiple three letter agencies.
Speaker 2: From multiple world governments.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a hub for that type of buffoonery if you will.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah. It's so interconnected. You can call it a web, you can call it octopus, tentacles or whatever. But there's not a single bit of data that the big government agencies, the three letter agencies, all of them, don't There's not a single one of them that aren't privy to any data that they can imagine if you think about it. So now we're going to get into Danny Cassillarro's final days. So in the days leading up to his death, Cassillaro told his family and friends that he was about to, in quotes, wrap up the story that ends all stories.
Speaker 2: Crazy right.
Speaker 1: He told his family and friends that he traveled to Martinsburg, West Virginia to meet with a final contact, someone he believed would confirm the last pieces of the puzzle. But he never made it out and on August tenth, nineteen ninety one, okay, so he died in ninety one. I thought it was like eighty eight or eighty nine, gotcha? So August tenth, nineteen ninety one, Danny's body was found in the bathtub of his hotel room. Risks savagely cut his briefcase and research notes were gone. The scene didn't match suicide. The wounds were too deep, too numerous, and there was no blood splatter consists with a death in the bathtub. Friends said that he was scared of blood and pain and not the kind of man who had slit his own wrists over a dozen times. The FBI didn't pursue it, shocker, and the autopsy was rushed. His family was gas lit and just like that, the trail went cold.
Speaker 3: Son, Wow, bitch, And I mean that makes sense, right because he's about to break the biggest story of his life. Do we know if he had financial issues at this time? Do we know if he was battling drug addiction?
Speaker 2: Uh? Did he just find out his girlfriend's cheating on him?
Speaker 3: Like, there's there's a million different ways they could run this story to make it seem like it was clearly a suicide and all this, never mind the fact that he literally told his family before he went on this trip, if you find me dead, I didn't commit suicide. And then he's found committing suicide. It's I mean, there's a reason why that's a troupe.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah. And and just the fact that they didn't bring up any of that, you know, they didn't bring up any of his life issues or what he could have been going through or anything like that. It's just like, oh, here's this random man who decided to slit his own wrists in the bathtub. We're not going to dive any deeper. Unfortunate. It was just an unfortunate case.
Speaker 2: Just one of those things, you know how people be and.
Speaker 1: Being in ninety one, I mean, you got to think about it, all of the TV channels and the AM and FM radios, and I mean even in the early stages of internet websites and everything like that, stuff wasn't getting out now like nowadays how it would, right.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, there was still people still genuinely trusted the information they were being told by mainstream media. I mean, hell, people trusted that up until honestly until Obama got out of office. Yes, there were people that were questioning it, but like on mass most people like, well, if you want truth, you gotta turn on the news up until Obama, honestly.
Speaker 1: Right, right, And so people were still like in all of that, and people didn't question the mocking bird and the mocking jay media, which we know are absolutely a thing whenever they're all reading from the same exact script, depending from town to town to city to city to state to state, it's like they're all reading from the same exact thing. And we've seen that many of times, right, Yeah, But back then, you wouldn't have known that, You wouldn't have been privy to that. It's not like you were gonna watch the nightly news in Tucson, Arizona, and in Baton Rouge Louisiana on the same night, so you would have nothing to compare it against.
Speaker 2: Right, exactly.
Speaker 3: And that's how they got away with it for so long, right, And I mean there's even I heard people say, well, if the news is what it is, it would make sense that every small local news station would be talking about it, right, Okay, Okay, I could at least understand that thought process here. Yeah, not just something as grand as like nine to eleven or as Pearl Harbor, something like Massives where every single anybody with a microphone and a camera will be talking about.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can understand that.
Speaker 3: But let's say a bear attack, a crazy bear attack that took out like ten campers in California. Depending on the news week, that might be national news. Okay, fine, and it would make sense to me that somebody in Florida, somebody in Michigan, somebody in Arizona, and somebody in California would all be talking about the story.
Speaker 2: Okay, I could get that.
Speaker 3: But big dog, whenever you can line them up camera by camera by camera and they are saying the exact same script, pausing at the same places, putting on the same inflections at the certain points, that I'm sorry, there's something going on here. And again, like you said, that wasn't a thing that we could compare and contrast until YouTube, until the Internet got to that level in the nineties, nobody was gonna question that shit.
Speaker 1: Right, and you got to look at it for it's like, all right, well, why are they doing that? You know, Like there's people nowadays that they're like, yeah, I know my Alexa and my phone is listening in on conversations, but who cares. I I live a normal life. There's nothing secretive that I'm doing. I'm like, bro, that's beside the point. They're collecting every single possible data point on you that they possibly can because they're trying to find all these different ways in order to control you. You don't even know it. You don't know why. You know why the data on your Apple watches is collecting the rhythms of your heartbeat and you know, of your pulse and stuff like that. To you, it's like, oh, well, what are they going to do with that? You know? But whenever you find out that they are collecting that, and then they find a way to be able to manipulate some kind of technology so that whenever you wear it. Maybe they can find a way that's going to send out a frequency or a vibration or something that's going to send you into a fucking anaphylectic shock. You know, you wouldn't know any like you wouldn't think, you know, that that would happen. But that's why they're doing it. It's ultimate control, absolutely one hundred percent. So anyhow, let's get back to it. So there are are modern parallels and is the octopus still alive? Of course it is. The octopus didn't die with Danny, and in fact, it may have evolved. So now we're going to connect some modern dots. You have three main companies that we can bring up that perfectly correlate with the octopus of what Danny was talking about in the eighties and nineties. So three of them are prism X, Keyscore, and obviously the one that everybody knows is Palanteer. So they're all modern day surveillance systems that operate on the same principles as promise, data integration, pattern recognition, and non consensual tracking. The Epstein operation mirrored the octopus in its structure, blackmail, intelligence ties, MASAD, CIA and a vast network of elite figures compromised through sexual entrapment. Yes, for anybody who who thinks, whatever, this is something old, we are going to connect this. The dots do align on the corkboard with the Octopus and the Epstein operation one hundred percent. It's not like it's not like, oh, it's like this or it could be like this. No, We're going to literally connect the dots to Epstein Island, to the sex trafficking, to the blackmail, to the data corralling of everybody, to show you that not only was it a thing back then, but it's absolutely it's even more evolved nowadays. Like how sick it actually is so pallenteer first off, co founded by your boy Peter Thiel and heavily backed by the CIA's q TEL, which we've talked about in the past, is now used by police, immigration enforcement, and foreign governments just like Promise was. It's literally the next gen version of it. Many researchers believe that the Octopus morphed into a techno surveillance mega organism quietly running beneath the surface of global finance, politics and media. It doesn't need to kill journalists anymore. It just drowns them in noise and algorithmic censorship or what do they say, oh, like not blackballed. There's another term for that, shadow band Ah, yes, same thing right, And people have talked about this. It's it's especially prevalent on YouTube, like on YouTube or on you know, the Google algorithms and stuff like that. That is where the YouTube is owned by Google. So that makes sense, same thing, Yeah, that's where the shadow banning is. Because we've talked to people who used to get hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube and now they're getting maybe five hundred.
Speaker 2: It's like, okay, maybe.
Speaker 1: You could say, well, maybe you know they're their listener base drifted off because of something they said, or maybe no, they're saying the same exact thing, and yet they're getting a percent of the amount of views and listens that they used to before. That's shadow banning. Dude.
Speaker 3: Here was YouTube channels that I used to watch all the time that I subscribe to, and then I'll just as I'm scrolling, i won't see them pop up anymore. I was unsubscribed from the channel yep, and I had to go and actually search it up and resubscribe, even though I know, damn good and well that I never would unsubscribe from this. It was like gun tubers and shit that I was really into at the time, and it was around the time where YouTube started making it. So it was like last year, as a matter of fact, you were no longer allowed to fire a fully automatic weapon on a YouTube channel, even if you are a known gun tube channel and they know that you are a licensed dealer, you're on a range, you're teaching gun safety, it's for educational purpose.
Speaker 2: It doesn't fucking matter.
Speaker 3: They like change the rules so much then they started unsubscribing people to where with, yeah, this is a part of it.
Speaker 1: And they don't admit to it either. But what every single one of us has gone to YouTube, has gone to Spotify, has gone to Apple podcasts, and you wonder, like how, I wonder if they stop podcasting, or I wonder if they stop uploading videos, and it's like, yeah, they're still doing it at the same frequency, if not even more than they used to do. And for some reason, I'm I'm unsubscribed. It's like I didn't do that, the algorithm did that. This is the shadow banning that they're talking about. So was this just a network? So here's where things get a little weird. Some believe that Promise may have been self aware. Okay, we talk about AI becoming self aware and becoming sentient and stuff like that, but yeah, could this have been the precursor to what we believe is going to happen now or happen in the future. So if it became self aware, theorists suggest that feeding Promise global intelligence, legal cases, social data, and behavioral patterns could have created a kind of weird consciousness, some kind of eggregor born from surveillance, a global surveillance. Others believe that the octopus just isn't just a metaphor, that it's an actual entity and perhaps not human at all, a parasitic intelligence operating through governments, corporations, and secret societies. It feeds on secrecy, manipulation, and just fucking information. The occult angle is that the octopus represents the ooh, this is a one uh aramenic or arconic forces, the anti life intelligence that seeks total control rather than just to liberate. The tentacles would equal neural pathways in the human mind. If you think about it at that point, it's a black web of control, a literal AI driven hive mind. Trying to hijack human sovereignty. So that's how deep it really goes, Like did this thing become sentient? Did it be take on almost a life force of its own? A lot of you know, and we speculate, you know that is AI going sentient or does it have the ability to go sentient? Think about it like this. They don't give us technology to work with unless they've already perfected it. That's the way that I believe that this stuff works. They didn't give us the Internet until they knew every single you know, they war gamed it. You know, how is it? How could it be used? How could it be you know, manipulated against us? They know all of this. But that's the thing. It doesn't matter what information that you get from the Internet. It's the information that they get from you watching the internet. What are your eyes doing, what is your heartbeat doing, what is your breath doing, what is your finger doing? Whenever it decides to stay on your screen for just a second longer. They're collecting all of that data because they don't give a fuck what information you have. They're trying to essentially create their own mold so that they can eventually program you exactly the way they want you programmed, and so it's just tracking every single movement that you possibly can give off. That's really what they're after, as we talked about in previous episodes. So here are some possible names that could have been involved. Now, of course, this was not a government operation that somebody was trying to crack. This was something that was speculated, something that was theorized, something that this guy dedicated his entire life to and then unfortunately wound up in a hotel bathtub with several slits in his wrists, which I would believe he was absolutely onto something. Why would somebody just go and murder this guy in cold blood not cover it, you know, in the news or anything like that. Like this is where it starts to get a little wild. So some of the possible names that were involved, so some of the individuals potentially tied to the Octopus Promise and the associated cover ups. First one not a shocker, George H. W. Bush, who was the CIA director and later was the President and tied to Iran Contra and BCCI. Only makes sense that he was involved. There was Oliver North who was the Iran Iran Contra architect. There was your boy Bill barr and Vall in the DOJ during Promise litigation. Of course he was going to be involved. Robert Muller, who oversaw parts of the BCCI investigation. There was less Aspen and Vincent Foster, who both died under mysterious circumstances with links to Promise or shocking Clinton era intelligence. And then of course Jeffrey Epstein had direct ties to Promise. But we're gonna get more on that later. But his operation structure perfectly matches the Octopus network style. And you'll see so as far as certain political parties, was this a left thing? Was this a right thing? Stop thinking that way. Okay, they're all in on it. They all hate you, okay, they all want absolute control, and they all work for the system, as we've seen with Dan Bongino, as we've seen with Cash Patel, as we've seen with Pan Bondi, and unfortunately, as we're seeing with Donald Trump, who shockingly wants to introduce more fluoride into the water system.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that? No? I have not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, buddy, he's uh, he's definitely become a slave to the system.
Speaker 2: Which guys is now Trump Oh wow, Yeah, yeah, he's he is definitely phase changed.
Speaker 1: It's crazy they got his ass. So this isn't just a left or right thing. It's deep state. It's transnational and ideologically post political. Both Republicans and Democrats have their tentacles in. It doesn't matter. The system is the system. It doesn't care what side you're on. The things will get pushed whatever needs to get pushed. That's why you know presidents are only going to be there for four or eight years. The system is eternal. Okay, that's that's the way that it was built. The political guy or the political woman, well we haven't had one of those yet. But the person up there is just the fucking talking head to get you excited about the ultimately to get you excited about the slave system that you're in if you really think about it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So, is the octopus still operating, Yes, and now it's running more quietly than ever. It no longer needs to associate journalists or I'm sorry, to assassinate journalists. It can digitally erase them, shadow band truth, deep fake narratives, and manipulate public opinion through neural networks and algorithmic weaponry. So the octopus is now embedded in social media, woven into AI development, operating through private intelligence firms, and infiltrating spiritual movements and psychological ops. So what Danny Casilaro discovered wasn't just a conspiracy. He uncovered the nervous system of the control grid. Promise wasn't just a software. It was the embryo of something far older, something that watches, learns and never forgets. The octopus wasn't killed, It just went digital. Okay. So yeah, ah man, that's it's the crazy world we live in. So now we're going to get in what were the eight tenths of the octopus. Okay, We're going to get deep into this. So Danny Casilearro believed that each tentacle of the octopus represented a separate domain of power, seemingly disconnected but ultimately converging to form a centralized control structure. Each tentacle infiltrates a different sector of society, allowing the octopus to manipulate events, economies, wars, and even public perception from multiple angles. So here's what each tentacle he believed to represent. Number One government intelligence. This is the octopus's neural network, its eyes and ears, the CIA, the NSA, Masad MI six and other shadow agencies are not just tools of nations but instruments of the octopus. Of the octopus rather through black ops regime change, which hey, that's not that's something that's going on right now, even though they said it was never going to happen, But here we go. So you got black ops, regime change, espionage, and psychological warfare. This tentacle ensures secrecy, surveillance, and sabotage. Promise was the perfect weapon for it. So that's the government intelligence tentacle. The next tentacle we have is banking and finance. So the financial systems of the world are the circulatory system. If we're looking at it, you know this what part of the octopus is it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So it's the circulatory system. Through institutions like IMF, World Bank, BCCI and the private central banks. The octopus controls debt based enslavement, economic collapse, and monetary manipulation. Crashes can be engineered, wars can be funded, Populations can be can be crushed without ever firing a bullet.
Speaker 2: Well, not from us anyway, not from US.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if we're talking about the people of the United States, they don't.
Speaker 2: Need to kill you.
Speaker 1: You know, what I'm saying, they just control.
Speaker 2: You, right absolutely.
Speaker 1: I mean, you'd rather have a slave that's going to work for you than a dead I mean, what's better a dead slave or in a live slave. The doesn't question, Yep, that's the way they look at it. So yeah, So that's one tentacles, the banking and finance. The third leg would be the corporate and technological control. So this tentacle uses Silicon Valley, defense contractors and telecoms to dominate. Technology promise evolved into palanteer social media platforms become mass surveillance tools, AI, facial recognition, predictive policing, and behavioral analysis. These are no longer futuristic. They're active, and the octopus now predicts your next move before even you do. It's sick.
Speaker 3: It is the system that has been worked out though. Man, they already know what you're about to do. And that's we could take that to It's the same concept.
Speaker 2: As playing a.
Speaker 3: Chess computer that has been like so well done that it already knows what you're gonna do based off of your first three moves.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing as like a Hegelian dialect. They already know what the public is gonna do and say and feel about something because they constructed it for.
Speaker 2: You to say and feel these things.
Speaker 1: AE hundred percent. Yeah. It's like they keep on making the same kind of like Love and rom Coom type of movies. You know what's going to happen within the first five minutes of the movie, like you already know our right, you know, these two people they don't seem to be getting along, but there seems to be a little bit of sexual frustration or something like that between them. Obviously they're gonna end up together, Like you already know how it's going to go, but you still sit there and fucking watch it, right, And that's the system that essentially we're trapped in. They already like the thing is is that we already know that these systems are in place, whether consciously or subconsciously. Like we know that whenever we're on our social media that it's absolutely tracking every single movement that we make and every single click and every single like and every single share and every single fucking everything that we do on our phones. We know that it's true acking that, but we still get on there, we.
Speaker 2: Still check it out.
Speaker 1: What's Karen doing today, what's Grandma just doing today. What's uncle Arthur up to today? Let me go check him out. What did he just share? I can't believe it. He's such a bigot. It's monitoring your reaction. That's that's that's the data thereafter. Absolutely, So the next tentacle is the legal and judicial systems. So of course, so the courts, the DOJ, and global global global legal bodies ensure that true justice never interferes with the octopus's agenda lawsuits or is it octopiz agenda? Yeah, so there's only one octopus though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one octopus, but a group of octopi.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha. Lawsuits against Promise were buried, whistleblowers were silenced or discredited. Strategic legal cases are used to protect operatives, punish dissenters, and give the illusion of law and order under while chaos operates operates beneath the surface. So the judicial system is obviously a part of that. Nextly you have the military and private contractors, black budgets, mercenary army armies, and contractors like Blackwater. Now Academy didn't know about that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Blackwater became triple canopy and then became shit.
Speaker 3: They came to like five different companies right now, it's called the Academy because after the Blackwater Bridge incident they pretty much just cut down the company.
Speaker 1: That's Academy with an eye at the end, not at a while, but anyway, they formed the muscle of the octopus. These forces can carry out covert operations with zero accountability. They move weapons, eliminate threats, and enforce control and failed states or even peaceful ones in quotes, think global enforcement without national allegiance.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. So that's and there's a there's a good and bad side to pmc's right, private military contractors. Some of that positives is that let's say you've got this thing that needs to be done, but because of international treaties or not wanting to put your own like you know, military at risk, and if they do get captured or if something happens, then we.
Speaker 2: Are going to war over guaranteed. PMCs take all that away, right.
Speaker 3: And they also because they are private, they also get the same It's typically guys that used to be special forces in some way, shape or form, so they're already well trained. You don't have to worry about that. They just need equipment, They need logistics to get from A to B. They need funding, and because they're private, they get the best funding. They get the best equipment, they get the best gear, they get the best weapons, they get the best transport, and all these things. In the best part, if they get caught, if something goes wrong.
Speaker 2: That wasn't us. That wasn't even us, dude, that was that was this other group over here? Were they acting on behalf of you?
Speaker 3: Listen, there's a confidentiality clause with these PMCs that they ain't gotta say shit, and we're not gonna tell them shit. So like they just knew to go to this place and do this thing and then they would get paid, and that's just kind of how it works. Then you'll see that. Hell, I had a buddy of mine, as a matter of fact, that I served with. He got out and he was working for Constellis, which is another PMC. He was on a sniper team and he was just providing overwatch in Afghanistan for convoys that was moving from point A to point B. Never did any underhanded shit, never got asked to. He got paid stupid money to go sit on a rooftop with a sniper rifle and just watch trucks go from point A to point B, just in case something went sideways, he would be there to defend whatever the fuck was in the trucks.
Speaker 2: What was in those trucks, you might ask, Super none.
Speaker 3: Of his business, Super, none of his business his business. Would make sure that the trucks got to where they were going unimpeded. And I mean he made a decent amount of money doing that. And it wasn't an American military contract that they had, so it would stand to reason that it was transporting something in regard to American military MATERI I'm not saying bombs or any of that stuff. It may have been MREs, it may have been components of some sort of a missile. Who fucking knows. It doesn't matter, right, And that's fine. He made his little money. You ever seen the movie Zero Dark Dirty, I'm sorry, thirteen hours have been GAZI story. Yes, the dudes that were guarding the CIA liaison, those were a private military contracting group that was guarding the CIA outpost. When the time came, these dudes, who had no affiliation with the military went to go defend the embassy and get the Marines out of there. They were Americans by citizenship, but they weren't there as military combatants. They were there as armed security for the CIA. So there's different levels to this, right, And it's not just American. You got the Wagner Group out of Russia that does a lot of same thing. There are some that are out there just kind of standing out post guards on some of Russia's assets.
Speaker 2: Around the world.
Speaker 3: Then you have some of them that are doing some really underhanded dirty work on behalf of the Russian government. But if they get caught, they may happened to be speaking Russian, they may have Russian equipment and weapons, but they're a private military group. They're they're not associated with the Russian military like that.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 3: Fuck what was it like five hundred of them lost their lives in Syria? They like one of them fucked around with an American ship and the Americans called Russian was like, hey, bro uh in Syria and I know you have a Russian naval base there and a Russian Russian air station there. So before we do anything, I want to make sure was this year boys. Russia's like, no, we don't, that wasn't us. We're not even over there. He's like, okay, they just shot at us, So I want to make sure before we do something, this isn't Russian military that just shot at us, right, absolutely not the ever loving fuck out of them, Like turn them into a was situation rather than it is a situation and the Russians couldn't say or do anything about it because m that wasn't us. Now were they doing things on behalf of the Russian government? Who knows they're here no more?
Speaker 1: And essentially that's the shadow government if you really think about it, like and as you said, it's like they're if they fuck up or if they slip up, or if they become well known, well they went rogue, that's not that wasn't our operation. You can always do that. And the same thing goes like most of NASA's money is contracted just and that's just NASA that we're talking about, Like they they they pay their contractors. It's not even majority of it is not even specifically through NASA. It's and that's where it gets a little sketchy because they don't have to they don't have to annotate all of that, Like they don't have to write all of that down. That's hey, whatever the whatever, the the shadow government or whatever, our private contractors are doing You know, we don't collect that data because it's not NASA doing it.
Speaker 2: It's the same.
Speaker 3: It's even to a government scale or to a small scale. Even in the construction world, dude, everything is contracted out. I remember I worked for at CF and Donaldsonville once upon a time. Right, Lauren was the name of the company that had the main contract. However, the iron was out under James Right, So Lauren took the contract and they subcontracted it out. The ironwork was all being done by this group. Piping was being done by Turner, electric was being done by MMR. Now could Lauren have manned up and had their own iron workers, pipe fitters and electricians and all of that out there.
Speaker 2: They could have.
Speaker 3: That would have been a little more expensive and they would have been held accountable and liable for every aspect of the job. When you do a third party like that and you subcontracted out, there's, like I said, pros and cons to it.
Speaker 2: Pros something goes wrong.
Speaker 3: Oh well, listen, because they have to answer to CF, the ones that hired them for the contract. Listen, CF, dog, I understand you're pissed about this piping job taking too long. But that's not us to we hired Turner. They're being crazy. We're about to run them out of here, like, don't get me wrong, Da da da. And it gives you some grace period to where if something goes wrong you can like still keep the contracts. The other side of that is you have no say so on how that that company is operating with their employees. So, like I said, there's pros and cons to it, all.
Speaker 1: Right, it's like a head coach situation. If your team's losing, they're more likely to release the quarterback than the head coach, you know, saying in that sense. So, yeah, you have that tentacle of the military and private contractors. Then you have the tentacle, the sixth tentacle of media and information control. So this tentacle owns the narrative, legacy, news, film, publishing, publishing, and now online platforms are used to manufacture consent, spread disinformation, and distract the public. Cassilaro's death was barely mentioned in mainstream news. Epstein was a quote unquote suicide, as they'll have you believe, this tentacle creates the illusions that hide the body itself. Then of course you have the Seventh Tentacle. A lot of people don't want to believe it, but it absolutely is. Religion and sacred societies. So belief systems are even weaponized by this tentacle. And as a matter of fact, we're going to be doing an episode here coming up on uh the religion, the religious banks, and the amount of controlled that they have as to what goes on in your church, the sermons that are going to be preached on the you know, the certain things that are that are going to be brought up, the certain things that will never get brought up, even though it's in the Bible, you can go and read for it, you'll never hear about certain things within churches. And and that is all controlled and operated by the people that are controlling the money to you know, loan out money for for churches or loan out money for missions and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: It's like it's all controlled.
Speaker 1: That's why they always say follow the money, you'll find everything right. Absolutely, so, UH belief systems are weaponized by this tentacle, whether through controlled religious institutions, mind control cults, or or esoteric orders. This arm manipulates morality, spirituality, and initiation. Free Masonic Jesuit or Luciferian influence often appears here not as religion, but as a ritualized power, dynamic, cloaked and mystery. So all of them, every they found there, they're literally their tentacles in everything. And finally, I don't even at this point, I don't know what's more, uh, what's more valuable to them? Every single tentacle is valuable to them. But you can put this one up there, the pharmaceutical and psychological warfare. So the final tentacle works through the mind, body and behavior, big pharma, ssrrise, fluoride, vaccines, neurological manipulation. They all fall under this domain. It also includes mk ultra style mind control, trauma based programming, and manipulation of archetypes. This tentacle ensures that even your inner world isn't safe. So if you think about it, think about the video games that you're playing, think about you know, the amount of death that you see on the news every day. It's desensitizing you. And the main reason why they want to desensitize you is that whenever you go to war, you're going to support it in that way because it doesn't matter. You can walk past almost anybody can walk past a dead body in the street nowadays, Oh that's unfortunate, you know, it's sad that that had to happen, or you might not even pay even that much attention to it. And it's the desensitization. And so with that, you know, they always need our support whenever they go to war. And because if you are essentially going against what the masses want, then people are gonna start holding the government accountable. They don't need that. So they have to manipulate you. They have to brainwash you into wanting to go to war, which is a crazy like control technique if you think about it. Like nowadays you got fucking even the left wing people who used to be always anti war, always the hippies right, who are now saying we have to absolutely, you know, go in there and fight for Palestine and shit like that. It's like, man, they've got you, like they got they do.
Speaker 2: And I mean there's a lot to be said for that.
Speaker 3: Look at the horror movies from the sixties seventies right, as compared to horror movies today, it's a completely different genre. I would say, almost unrecognizable because they have desensitized people to the blood and the guts and the gore and all these things.
Speaker 2: Right, and look at uh sex on TV? Right, it used to be.
Speaker 3: And I remember my parents talking about this commercial that came out and I forget what it was about. When they were a kid, you saw this husband and wife that like they were in their bedroom.
Speaker 2: They looked at the bed. They both kind of gave each other a look, and like that was it. They didn't show anything.
Speaker 3: Else that was considered risk guay for that day and age. You're gonna show them looking at the bed suggestively, that's gonna piss some people off. They put that on public television these days, Like that's not that's not even what we would consider sexual. I would look at that and be like, oh, they were trying to take a nap, heard that, right, But that's my point. They have desensitized us to They have desensitized us to sex. They have desensitized us to violence. How much music do we listen to right now? And I'm not talking about like the heaviest of like drill rap, right or the heaviest of dark metal. Fine, okay, those things are what they are for that purpose.
Speaker 1: Even modern country music.
Speaker 3: It's saying, go to any top forty hit list right now, and show me a song that doesn't have sexual innuendos or any type of mention of violence or drugs or any of that.
Speaker 2: All of it, all of it.
Speaker 3: And I mean again, yes, they've talked about this in music for forever, but there used to be a little bit of mystery about it, right there. Used to be at least that you knew what they were suggesting, but they weren't outright saying it.
Speaker 1: They would send you, they would send your mind in a certain direction, and your imagination would fill in the blanks. Now what music is supposed to do right nowadays, it's like, oh yeah, let's let's just talk about, you know, doing coke off the top of strippers asses and then butt fucking them. And it's like so graphic.
Speaker 3: And so you know the song too to Fruity by Little Richard, of course, Okay, you know that song was about gay sex.
Speaker 1: No I didn't.
Speaker 2: You didn't because you heard the song and you could you could think of the beat to it.
Speaker 3: It's upbeating all this, but if you stop and look at the lyrics, it's straight up talking about this nice and greasy makes it easy, and it's this whole thing, and it's like, wait, what you're talking about?
Speaker 1: The song bomm Yes, holy.
Speaker 2: That song was about gay sex, but it wasn't outright with it right. Cut two, get a bugget and some mop. That's some wet ass pussy.
Speaker 3: It's like they they took away all of the possible mystery out of it and.
Speaker 2: Are just bleeding into your ear drums right now.
Speaker 1: And if it's not in the lyrics, it's for sure in the music videos. You know, a little na sex tworking on the devil down in Hell. It's like they really don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: Perfect examp right, It's that's what I'm saying. They desensitize. It was a slow drip. It was a slow drip from way back when even Elvis dancing on stage, which like you could look back at his videos when he was a young young man dancing on stage.
Speaker 2: We wouldn't think that's provocative at all.
Speaker 3: He's kind of bouncing a little bit, he's he's thrusting his hips. I'm watching this now, it's like he's kind of spazzing out. If you want to call it that, then, like okay, they wouldn't show him below the waist on television because it was so obscene right cut to what they're showing today, and it's there was a slow drip from way back then and it had to slowly make its way to where it takes a lot for us to be shocked anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's the thing, is that the deep state, the New World Order, or the the octopus, whatever it is you want to call it. It's like it is the ultimate narcissist if you really think about it too. It's just like the episode that we covered the other day on on Oh shit, what was it? No, not Tavistock on Damn, we just covered it. My mind is going absolutely blank, the recycling. Oh yeah, Like it's all narcissists, Like that's the ideology that they are pushing upon you. Never mind that we're providing all of this information, never mind that we're suggesting all of this information and planting all the seeds within your mind, never mind that we're desensitizing you to all this. It's your fault. So whenever there is a fucking active shooter out of school, or whenever there is somebody getting gunned down in the street, or somebody overdosing on a drug or drowning themselves in alcohol. Well that's their fault. They took the bait, you know. It's like, I mean, yeah, sure, we provided it, but it's just like a narcissist who will poke and prod and try and get every single thing out of you and never claim any kind of accountability. They're always going to put it on you. And that same with the music and movies.
Speaker 3: Same with the music and the movies and shit like yeah, this we shouldn't let our kids watch this or listen to this and whatever else. Well, that's your fault as a parent for letting them watch it and listen to it and all of this. And it's like, okay, and I understand that there's a level. There's a level of that that is true.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 3: Parents do need to monitor what their children are watching. Unless you pay bills in this house, you have no privacy in this house. And like, okay, I feel this one hundred percent. But also, do you have any idea how hard it is to find any kind of music to listen to aside from like Christian music, right, aside from like that genre of like religious music or a movie with no innuindos, no foul language, nothing like this that I can let my four year old watch with me.
Speaker 2: It is insane, but that's all a part of the plant.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, And even and I brought this up before, but even bookstores have essentially turned into Spencer's. If you think about it, like there is you know, and my daughter she loves reading all the comics and all the manga and all that, like you know, even like little kids books. It's like, you know, and then you'll get it from the other side where they're like, well, how dare you? Are you ashamed of your kid looking into gay things or trans things or anything like that.
Speaker 2: It's like, no, but I.
Speaker 1: Don't want my kid fucking knowing anything about sex when they're nine years old.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, don't. They don't need to know this.
Speaker 1: It has nothing to do if they see two guys kissing whatever, like fucking forget about it.
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 1: And not saying that, I'm not telling them to judge those kind of people, but I just don't want it even within their psyche. They shouldn't be learning about this. Why do you want my nine year old, my ten year old, my thirteen year old, my three year old knowing about gay shit? Like they don't need to know about it, as they're not gonna do anything with that information, or at least I don't want them to do anything with that information. But that's where it all starts. It's the suggestion, because that's essentially it's kind of like, did you ever grow up with like a really cool uncle who was absolutely a bad influence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had a couple of those.
Speaker 1: I had a couple of them as well, right like, and I thought that they were the coolest. They were always smoking cigarettes, they were always high on weed, they always had a beer in their hand. They were always talking about this this thing that my parents definitely wouldn't approved of, that thing that my parents definitely wouldn't approved of. And meanwhile, my parents are like, no, you can't go over there. You're just not going over there unless I'm there. That's just the way that it's going to be. And then you find out. But back then you were like rebelling. You're like, you wanted to be around these people. These people were cool, These people were awesome. That's the kind of vibe you want to be around. And now, of course, as an adult, you're like, oh, I get what my parents were trying to do. They didn't want me raised around drugs. They didn't want me raised around alcohol. They didn't want me raised by listening somebody's fucking headboard being clapped up against a wall and you wondering what those weird noises were coming out of your uncle's bedroom.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like, and it's like, once you have kids of your own, you get it, because now you are trying to make sure they have positive influences in their day to day life rather than just any old person influencing them and showing them things. Especially with the way cell phones are on the Internet and everything that is just right there at their fingertips, it is insane.
Speaker 1: Right, And so basically my point is is that essentially the kids in mark my words, and you know this too, but given another twenty years, if even that, and the kids are going to be begging to hang out with the cool uncle aka the government that is propagandizing them and not siding with their parents, getting them to run away from their parents. You see it already right now over in California and New York and Rhode Island and Maine and places like this that are saying, look, you don't need to tell your parents about your sexual identity. It's your secret safe with me. You don't need to tell your parents that you know you got this vaccine. Your secret safe with me. So they they're becoming the cool uncle, the one that you want to spend time with, the one that you want to listen to, and ultimately the ones that are going to influence you to do exactly as they want you to do. And that's how they take control of a nation. You don't start with the adults, you start with the kids. That's where the seeds are planted.
Speaker 3: That's how grooming happens, right, And this is exactly what it is, and it may not be pedophilic grooming, although it might be. Right, I'm not denying that this takes place, even by the government. But also you get them young, right, because they know that right now, these kids are the voters of tomorrow, They're the ones that are going to be the taxpayers of tomorrow, They're going to be the frontline soldiers of tomorrow and all these things. So they know that if they can get in good with the kids, right And I'm not saying kids are going to be like homies with a politician. That's not what we're talking about here, but they are grooming them to trust the system, to trust the government, don't trust your parents, don't trust the ones that are thinking critically and logically and thinking for themselves. You should want to hang with those that are going along with the narrative, right, You should want to be like those that are playing their role beautifully. And that's what they're trying to And that's the thing, bro. We have to make sure that our kids are safe from these types of people.
Speaker 2: Oh and think about it like this too.
Speaker 1: Like you know, for example, I was always, and I'm even referencing it in this episode, always a fan of Marvel, right, But that started as a little kid watching Spider Man cartoons and the Spider Man movies and all the X Men and you know, Fantastic four and shit like that, Like they got me so entertained that I loved it. But what you eventually find out as you grow a little bit older is that each one of those things were suggesting subtle, subconscious things that your conscious mind weren't going to pick up on. But now that you're older, you see that, right, So now, and that's why I believe that Marvel is so big, is because they planted the seeds on us. Whenever we were little kids. It used to be comics and cartoons used to be only for kids, right, Yeah, but they've made it for adults now. And that's essentially the subconscious programming, because who's going to go against America's favorite superhero, or at least one of America's favorite superhero, fucking iron Man, whenever he's suggesting that the world needs a sky net to protect it from intruders and we need to coat the entire world in surveillance, right, because we got to worry about those intergalactic fucking aliens that could bomb us at any point. And then whenever Captain America's like, well what whenever whenever, we'll we'll fight them together, and you know, iron Man's like, well, what happens if if we fail? And then he goes, we'll do that together too, Right, that's the original American ideology. So whenever the aliens do come crashing down, Captain America looks like the fucking idiot and the technological god using Jarvis and eventually, you know, becoming Vision and everything else, all of those things become more prominent. So we were seeing Jarvis as little kids on the screen and oh my god, how awesome would be to have a Jarvis a technical assistant who can look up and research and do everything for you. Cut to nowadays everybody has CHATGBT on their phone and it's only going to evolve a little bit more beyond that. Nevertheless, you know, most people are giving their their chatgybt's and everything very personal information there and it's all being collected, every single word, every single thing that that you're inputting in on there, like it's it's crazy, dude. And that's the level of control that they have through.
Speaker 3: So, like you said, this used to be a thing for kids, cartoons and superheroes and all of that. There's an argument to say that The Simpsons were the first time they had a cartoon that objectively was not made for small children, right, But actually to further the concept of how they trickle it in from a very early stage and years and years back, do you know the first time that a husband and wife were seen in bed together on television?
Speaker 2: Because keep the Old Chef that we used to see the.
Speaker 3: Andy Griffiths Show and all these back in the day, these TV shows, the husband and wife would be in two separate twin sized beds in their bedroom having conversations at night.
Speaker 2: They would never be in the same bed. That is a beam.
Speaker 3: The we're seeing in a bed together was the Flintstones. That was supposed to be an adult cartoon. Wow, And they changed a couple of things and made it for kids.
Speaker 2: But that's how it started.
Speaker 3: It started with this thing that was seen as obscene being a cartoon. So it's not real life, right, You can't get mad at a cartoon because that's not real Right.
Speaker 2: Then they got it in with the kids to where they.
Speaker 3: Were more acclimatd to seeing certain things on TV. And they would slow roll that in cut to everything that we got going on today on television, right, And how the superheroes that used to be it's a superhero, it's not real life, okay, And I don't mean like live action superhero movies and things like that.
Speaker 2: That's not the point.
Speaker 3: You could go watch Old School Superman and could tell that this was clearly a movie.
Speaker 2: Right. You watch Old Batman with fucking Adam West. Okay. The penguin is not supposed to be a real guy. Okay.
Speaker 3: Poison Ivy is not supposed to be a real woman. Okay, even though they were live action. It's a different thing. It's clearly made for kids to be in that fantasy realm for the sake of a movie. But then one thing leads to another, it gets a little more realistic. The villains that they're fighting are no longer this evil villain. Right now, they're fighting a Islamic terrorist. Right now, they're fighting the Mandarin and they're fighting real agencies and possible things that in a child's mind they could see as a real threat, so that twenty years in the future they're seeing it as a completely different conversation.
Speaker 1: Well, and you know what's even more popular as we come into you know, just the evolution of all of this is that the people are starting to, you know, like kind of side with the bad guys now. And that's why, like all these anti heroes are starting to become more popular, such as the Punisher or Dead Poll and even Wolverine is a bit of an anti hero, and so those have become like people's favorite characters. And now now you're not, you know, looking up to the just and almighty Superman or Captain America or these very vanilla type of characters. You're looking up to the ones that you know, they're gonna they're gonna murder, they're gonna kill, they're gonna backhand, they're gonna deceive in all these things just to get to whatever they're trying to get to, right, And it's like, yep, you see how it's all starting to unfold. They eventually want you to become murderous. They want you to become you know, uh, basically cogs in the system that can get caught up in that kind of way. And yeah, it's just crazy the amount of manipulation, Like it's all dude. It's then like this is like what I always say. It's like if it wasn't so evil, would be genius, you know, like it's both.
Speaker 2: It's both two things can be correct at the same time.
Speaker 1: Right right. So anyhow, wrapping up all the different legs of this octopus, each tentacle is potent on its own, but together they form a biopsychosocial machine that encircles humanity. Danny believed that only by seeing all eight could we comprehend the true size of this monster. It's not a conspiracy theory is if every limb is verifiable. So now we're going to get into the global web of Promise, MASAD and aispionage. So to understand the full reach of the octopus, we need to follow the software Promise from its creation to its theft to its global distribution. This was never just about legal databases or digital convenience. Promise became became a weapon of international espionage, and its trail leaves. Its trail reveals a shadow network that blends intelligent agencies, rogue operatives, private corporations, and possibly even the first AI surveillance experiment ever deployed nationwide. It all started with this guy named Ed Mess who was Reagan's close advisor and then Attorney General. Mees, along with associates d Lowell Jensen and Earl Bryan, reportedly orchestrated a scheme to steal Promise from its creator In's Law Incorporated, led by Bill Hamilton. Once it was stolen, the software was modified with a trapdoor, a secret access point that allowed US intelligence agencies to spy on any system using it. This backdoored version was quietly distributed to federal agencies, then leaked to foreign governments. The software was supposed to streamline legal data management and became the digital equivalent of a spy satellite. Embedded directly inside enemy systems. So think about John McAfee handing out all of those computers with the McAfee anti virus, you know, on to the the the Clintons, right, Yeah, And because the Clintons were really trying to fuck him over, so he was like, you know what, you know, let's let bygones be bygones, and I'm gonna give you all this technology, and this is how we're going to you know, kind of get on the same page. Meanwhile, he's he's tracking every single word that they're typing on their computer. It was a backdoor system using his anti virus thing and was able to track everything. But think about that on a mass scale. And that's essentially what Promise was or it is. And this happened under Reagan, which makes perfect sense. Hollywood guy from back in the day. He's absolutely in the click with his VP George H. W.
Speaker 2: Bush.
Speaker 3: Bush Rather that was former head of the CIA, right who later became president after him. And then you're telling me that it was their attorney general and their three letter agencies that robbed this computer systm some made some changes and ran it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, this actually makes perfect sense to me.
Speaker 1: So One of the first foreign actors to get their hands on this modified version was Israel's Massad. According to Hamilton, who was the guy that created Inn's Law, which was created which created Promise, which was eventually stolen. So, according to Hamilton and Inslaw's late attorney Elliott Richardson, the infamous MASSAD operative Raffie Ayton, who had who had captured Adolph Eichman, posed as an Israeli prosecutor to gain access to Promise. Massad didn't just take the software, They allegedly modified it again for their own purposes. The next step was genius level espionage. They needed a front man to distribute it globally without distribution or without suspicion. You want to guess who that who? That guy was the the guy that was the frontman that was going to distribute it globally without suspicion.
Speaker 2: I have a weird feeling Bill Gates.
Speaker 1: Oddly enough worse? Oh no, Robert Maxwell. Wow. Enter Robert fucking Maxwell, the British media tycoon, former World War II resistance fighter, and father of none other than Jisleine Maxwell. With his publishing empire and diplomatic connections, Maxwell had the perfect cover to make promise as a legitimate tool government to governments worldwide. He sold it to Canada, Arab states, and even South American nations, all while unknowingly seating MASAD and CIA access to their most sensitive national systems. But like Caslero, Maxwell died under bizarre circumstances in late nineteen ninety one, just months after Danny Castilaro's death, Maxwell fell from his yacht and drowned. No witnesses, no clear explanation. Was it a coincidence, Was it a systematic cleanup of those who knew too much? Nobody knows and just yeah, that all works.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Maxwell, you you see that she is getting ready to talk, right, don't be shocked, good cult members, if in the next week or two, jizaying giz Layne.
Speaker 2: However, what the fuck her name is?
Speaker 3: Maxwell, old old, big titty wrangler of the underaged girls for Epstein, don't be shocked if she also ends up dead here in the next few weeks. She saw her actually on a like on the prison phone on camera, and she is about ready to talk.
Speaker 2: So we'll see how that goes. Yeah, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe the security guards then maybe they take some sleeping pills, or maybe the cameras decided to cut out and maybe they'll give us the footage even of her killing herself. But we're gonna take away a minute and eleven seconds of that, you know, the most important part of the of the entire video. We're just gonna cut it out. Amazing how they kept the time stamp on that whole, on that whole situation with Jeffrey Epstein to show you that literally a minute and eleven seconds or whatever it is was missing. Why would they leave that on there?
Speaker 3: Also interesting that they said there was no videos, the cameras had malfunctioned and all of that for years, and now all of a sudden, magically they have the footage.
Speaker 2: It's crazy how that works out, right.
Speaker 1: Uh Yeah. So, meanwhile, Promise was undergoing silent evolution after Maxwell died. It wasn't just about spying. It was being enhanced with artificial intelligence. The CIA, the NSA, and even FBI were working through ge Aerospace later acquired by Lockheed Martin, to build predictive features into the software so it could learn track behavior and anticipate actions. This was all done with the help from Los Alamos Sandia labs and academic powerhouses like Caltech, Harvard, and the University of California. This means that Promise might have became the first true surveillance ai an intelligence gathering organism em betty globally with a with the capacity to observe, adapt, and perhaps even influence outcomes. You could argue that Promise was the embryo of what would later become systems like pallanteer Prism and even the rumored Sentient World simulation.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, yeah, sentient World simulation. Oh boy, yeah buddy.
Speaker 3: This whoo man, what a what a tentacle of hydra here?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah baby. And it wasn't just Republicans. The article points out that the that both political parties because I kind of wrangled a bunch of articles here together and kind of put them all together. But it points out that both political parties had blood on their hands. The octopus isn't a partisan beast, It's a post national machine. Democrat, Republican, Israeli, British, doesn't fucking matter. The real loyalty is to data dominance and global control. And if the allegations are true, Promise was even used by Jonathan Pollard, the American intelligence analyst convicted of spying for Israel. Pollard allegedly used promise to track embassy operations in Washington, d C. Feeding Masad to a feeding massad, a live stream of geopolitical secrets. What began as a legal database system became the central nervous system of the octopus, tangled in surveillance, espionage, AI development, and a trail of deaths left behind.
Speaker 2: So I could absolutely agree with this.
Speaker 1: It's crazy how even we have never heard of this up until now. That's how secretive all of this shit has been. And actually there was even a recently there was a Netflix documentary made on this. Really yeah, it's like a four part series, but in everything from everything that I heard it was actually I didn't watch it, but everything that I heard it actually did a really good job at covering most of the things. They left out as some you know, some of the key pieces, but it leaves room for the imagination to you know, kind of piece pieces together.
Speaker 3: They're actually making a documentary right now about how bitcoin is actually a complete ciaop, like start to finish, not shocked through and through the guy who created it. If you look at what his name means in Japanese. It's literally it's a region of Central China and ur Japan excuse me, and uh intelligence and like wisdom, and it's like, okay, a bit on the nose, but that might that could be any number of things. In October, they're releasing a documentary all about it, right, and so we look at the way our world is shifting with yeah, you could say ai, okay, yes, fine, but like we're talking about, this goes back to Reagan, which bled into Bush, which bled into Clinton. All of them were using this same system. All of them were using the same technology. They all had the same moussade plugs, the same CIA plugs. They still use the underbelly of society for their purposes.
Speaker 2: That's what we're saying.
Speaker 3: It's not a it's not a partisan thing, the same way that APEC is not a partisan thing. I was just having a conversation about this as a matter of fact, over the weekend that fishing trip I went on, and I was talking to my dad and my uncles and all this about the ties between America and Israel. They had never heard of APEX and I'm like, it's that makes sense of most Americans don't know how DC operates. They don't know the crews and the clubs that make things happen.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: You might hear of a committee that somebody's got together, the Energy Committee, the Water Committee, the Military Committee, whatever whatever. I understand that the names I just listened are not actual names of committees.
Speaker 2: I'm giving examples.
Speaker 3: But my point is, then when you find out what APEC is, and then you find out that it's very bipartisan, doesn't matter if you're a new politician, an old politician, whatever new guy comes to DC, Republican, Democrat, independent, Green, libertarian, doesn't.
Speaker 2: Matter, doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: First term Delly Malone, they'll feel him out and see what he's about. Second term, he'll start getting approached. They'll start getting tapped on the shoulder from time to time. Third term he's almost guaranteed to be a member of APEX, and then fourth term he's got dual citizenship.
Speaker 2: It's how this goes.
Speaker 3: People don't want to acknowledge that to be a true statement, but the research is there.
Speaker 2: They do not care.
Speaker 3: The way they see it, it's two wings of the same bird, and they don't mean that in a metaphorical sense. They mean that a bird can't fly with one wing. You need both wings to make the bird fly. And if you want that bird to fly in a direction that you wanted to fly in, then you better have control over both wings.
Speaker 2: You catch them adrift.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, yeah, I mean. And that's the thing is that it is. It is completely controlled. It doesn't matter who's running the show. Now. These are just the fucking puppets that are making it look like it's being orchestrated by them. And that's the thing. Like even with Trump, like people thought, oh man, he's gonna be the man to change the entire system. And yeah, he's doing some things. You know, it's not against the plan. That's the thing. Like, all of this is according to plan. Don't think that he's some kind of you know, encroacher or somebody who's actually against the system. No, not against the system. Maybe it seemed like that for the longest time, but no, this was all part of the plan all along.
Speaker 3: And even further that point. It's bipartisan, y'all. It doesn't matter if it's a Republican in office, a Democrat in office, the most conservative Republican or the most liberal Democrat, doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Cut back to Nixon.
Speaker 3: Nixon who was a staunch Republican, had his plumbers, aka his dudes that were finding leaks in his network.
Speaker 2: They were CIA people. Enter Watergate, right yep, cut to JFK.
Speaker 3: Johnson, both of these hardcore Democrats, you with me right now. And they also had their CIA that were doing very underhanded things. Enter the Gulf of Tonkin incident. Enter Operation Northwoods, where they were about to attack American cities on Florida's coast with dudes dressed like they were Cuban soldiers. Yeah, it doesn't matter, It doesn't fucking matter. Republican, Democrat, independent, new head, old headed, it's all. They're all have or using the same tactics. They're using the same outposts. It's the same CIA, it's the same FBI. Yeah, the director might change, but that director changes as often as the president changes. The director of the CIA is not the dude in charge of the CIA. He's like the figurehead, who's somebody that could point the finger at the guy who's going to go on TV with the microphones and say here's what they're doing. He's not the dude that's been working for the CIA for twenty five years and has been there, done.
Speaker 1: That right, right, these are just props. That's it exactly, So all right, we're gonna move on. So this goes from Maxwell to Epstein and the tentacles Titan a little bit here. So if Robert Maxwell was the tentacle that spread Promise software globally, then his daughter Ghislaine Maxwell or Gislaine as we like to call her on this show, became one of the key nodes in the next evolution of the octopus, sexual blackmail and elite compromise. Robert Maxwell's role in distributing Promise was no small task. He worked closely with Massad, had deep ties to British intelligence, and used his media empire as both as both cover and leverage. His sudden death in nineteen ninety one came just months after Danny Castilero's end quote suicide, suggesting he knew too much or at hot or had outlived his usefulness could be either one. After his death, his daughter Gizlaine inherited not just his fortune, but allegedly his connections. Then, of course you enter Jeffrey Epstein, the financier, the convicted sex offender, an alleged handler of a global elite blackmail operation. His entire network mirrors the structure of the octopus wealthy financiers, intelligence operatives, and protected assets embedded in media, academia, and politics. But instead of software, Epstein used underage girls, private islands, hidden cameras, and honeytrap operations to compromise the most powerful people on earth.
Speaker 2: Let's be real.
Speaker 1: Epstein was connected to fucking everyone. Bill Clinton multiple trips, had a fucking whole painting above his fireplace in his living room, Bill Clinton in a blue dress and red high heels, just sitting there, all scandalous. May as well have been Marilyn Monroe at that point, right, absolutely, Prince Andrew caught red handed. There's the former Israeli Prime Minister Ahod Barack, there's Les Wexner, who we always bring up, the billionaire in likely Epstein's money source. And then, of course, let's not forget why all this information is probably never going to come out. Donald Trump, who once said Epstein likes them young, ain't none wrong with that. And despite all of this, the media and government both insist that there's nothing to see. So the official narrative is that Epstein killed himself, and according to the FBI, the DOJ, and even Trump's own cabinet officials, Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide even though both cameras malfunctioned, both guards fell asleep. Epstein supposedly hung himself with bed sheets from a low bunk bed, and the injuries were more consistent with manual strangulation. Yet William Barr or Billiam Barr, Trump's Attorney General, the same bar whose father hired Epstein at the Dalton School without a degree, and came out and declared it was just a series of unfortunate events. Then in twenty twenty four and twenty five, the FBI doubled down, stating definitively that there was no conspiracy and no evidence that Epstein was murdered. That's despite mountains of public doubt, thousands of sealed court documents, and Ghislaine Maxwell refusing to name names.
Speaker 2: So let's be honest.
Speaker 1: This is the octopus in action, use intelligence backed blackmail operations to compromise the elite, erase the people who knew too much, control the media narrative, and let the next head of the hydra emerge untouched. And there are parallels that you can't even ignore about this whole thing. Robert Maxwell distributes promise software to spy on governments. Ghislaine Maxwell facilitates Epstein WEAPONI sex trafficking to blackmail elites. Both operations involved masad CIA and High Level Protection. Both ended with suspicious deaths, and both covered up government agencies, claiming that there's nothing to see here. So the octopus didn't die. It just keeps on adapting.
Speaker 3: Absolutely right, dude, And I mean, especially this, I'm glad you brought this episode, especially at this time when these things are going down. Yes, over the weekend, dude, I had a couple of people ask me, like, you know, Cash Mattel and Dan Bongino and Pam Bondi, they're all talking about resigning. There's a real possibility they're gonna they're gonna resign because they just can't hand to all this bullshit that they're getting hit with and this, this and this, And I'm like, all right, let's just get one thing straight. Either A they lied to us a month ago, or B they're about to lie to us, because if any of them were to resign and then come forward with the truth, we can't trust it now because they lied to us for the past month.
Speaker 2: Or they're about to lie to us. Now one of the two, and at that point you can't call heads or tails of it. So fuck them all right, number one, Number two, These people are not going any.
Speaker 3: Goddamn where as long as they play ball the right way, which it seems like they're doing very beautifully, I might add. And the only way that they're going to lose their jobs is if Trump fires them, which he is.
Speaker 2: One to do.
Speaker 3: His whole first term in office. He fired people left right and center that didn't play ball his way. One of them, as a matter of fact, was General James Maddis aka mad Dog. He fired him for me in Secretary of Defense because he didn't want to do war the way that Trump was trying to do war.
Speaker 2: He said, no, this is stupid.
Speaker 3: You're you're trying to cause where there shouldn't be any caused.
Speaker 2: And you're talking about a guy who is about some war. He's down for the cause, he's down to snap some necks and then cash some checks. And he was saying, no, this is fucking stupid.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, if you're not gonna play the way I want to play, James, I guess you're fired. Fine, I'm gonna go do a modeling gig. And marry a ginger that's a doctor and go do gangster shit.
Speaker 2: And that's what he's doing. Now. Praise be to James Madison. Anyway, beside the.
Speaker 3: Point his name, blessings upon his name, patron state of Chaos aka Chaos actual. But my point is that it's not they have to play ball the right way or they'll get fired. And in this particular case, the stakes are really high.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna get fired.
Speaker 3: They're gonna get Epstein's, they're gonna get Clintons, they're gonna get possibly what could become a new phrase trumped right there, if they were to resign and or get fired and then come out with truth about what's going on right now, they would be foregone conclusions.
Speaker 2: And let's not even get it into the fact that Cash.
Speaker 3: Patel's girlfriend is allegedly an Israeli asset. Now I don't know this to be a fact. Okay, I do know that she was. She's like twenty six, he's like forty three. Nothing weird there, right.
Speaker 1: Full on dime piece too she is.
Speaker 2: She's also the CEO of Prager you.
Speaker 3: So I'm not saying because I don't know her personally, I haven't done an extensive background checking to her or anything like that. But also it's not crazy to find these connections and us being conspiracy conspiracy theorists as we are right having a conspiratorial mind about it. Third eye all the way open and all that, it's not crazy for us to draw these comparisons and say, huh, well, isn't that just a weird coincidence that these things just happen to line out this way?
Speaker 1: Oh dude? The same thing with Trump's wife, you know, like, I think that she absolutely could be a Russian asset.
Speaker 3: Possibly, I'm not gonna say for sure, because I want to say, isn't she from like Uzbekistan or is she from Russia. I know that she's from somewhere that used to be former Soviet Union.
Speaker 1: I know there's an official narrative saying that she's from maybe another place. But if you do more research into her, you see how she could possibly be like a Russian fucking princess or a Russian queen or some crazy shit.
Speaker 2: I could see it.
Speaker 3: At the same time, I think that she is probably a victim of sex trafficking from her earlier days.
Speaker 2: I think that's how she got to America. I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that's how she got to America. I think that's why she was in the Playboy spread the whole nine with that, And I think that that is why Trump took such a hard stance against the trafficking conversation when he was in office for the first go round, because his wife, of course, not on camera, she would never admit to this, but you can look at some time frames and some places where she was, and it stands to reason that she might been trafficked to the US for that purpose before she got with dony T. I don't know that, and I'm not saying that dony T bought her. No, I'm not gonna make that claim.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that he didn't.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I'm not. I don't know this.
Speaker 3: But you could also find a few comparisons to make here to say that this might be why she has such an opinion on child sex trafficking and things like that.
Speaker 1: Right right, So so yeah, I mean it's it's pretty fucking deep. And just to get back to Epstein. So the Epstein operation wasn't a new crime. It was an upgrade of the octopus from software based uh software based surveillance to behavioral and sexual blackmail networks. It's the same power structure, same immunity, same protected ring, but now it operates in a post truth world where the lie can be louder than the truth. The greatest trick the octopus ever pulled was convincing the world that it doesn't exist, almost like the devil.
Speaker 2: You know, we've heard that a few times.
Speaker 1: Absolutely so, whether it's Promise in your computer or Epstein in your headlines, the tentacles are still there, controlling, watching and rewriting reality in real time. So now we're going to get to Donald Trump, Jeffrey Epstein, and the final tentacle. Look, I didn't want to believe that Trump was all part of this.
Speaker 2: We fought.
Speaker 1: We said, there's absolutely no way, whether you went all the way to the extreme right and you said Trump was a white hat, but we tried to keep a ten toes down over here. He's never been a good guy, that's not I mean, he's done good things, but he's sure you know, the I mean, the scales of justice might have something to say about that.
Speaker 2: Two things can be correct at the same time.
Speaker 3: He can be a very successful businessman and also a piece of shit human at the exact same time, Right, It's okay, we can acknowledge that. Now that being said, I'm still not convinced one hundred percent that Trump was like involved in the Epstein things and he went to the island and all these things. But I'm also not saying that there's no chance of that. I'm we're still in that grey area time period. But either way you want to slice it, he knew what was going on for sure, so I would say he was complicit in it at the very least, he was complicit.
Speaker 1: And he didn't start to separate himself until all the shit about Epstein started to really start to hit headlines. Now, Jeffrey Epstein was convicted of all of this weird shit a little bit here and there, even throughout the nineties, which is whenever Trump started to separate himself from it. Not because he just didn't want to be associated with that terrible guy, but he didn't want that attached to his name. There's a very big difference there. So at this point in the story, the octopus has touched everything intelligence agencies, AI blackmail networks, political dynasties, and even mainstream narratives. So if the creature still exists, then who is letting it survive? Unfortunately, let's talk about Donald J. Trump. Despite years of saying that he would drain the swamp, Trump has repeatedly deflected or outright shut down conversations about Epstein, Giselaine Maxwell, and elite child trafficking networks. When asked in twenty twenty if he thought Epstein was murdered, Trump said I don't know, and then bizarrely wished just laying, well, you remember that wis true out the woman who alleged who allegedly recruited and groomed miners for Epstein's elite clients, a strange sentiment for a so called enemy of the deep state, And when pressed later by reporters and investigators, even after Epstein's death in Maxwell's arrest, Trump has either changed the subject, claimed to ignorance, or gaslight the entire conversation by suggesting.
Speaker 2: That there's no story there.
Speaker 1: So the question becomes why, And this is what I believe that there's only two logical possibilities. So let's be honest. If Donald Trump is innocent, if he had truly no part in Epstein's operation, and he's not being blackmailed, then why not blow the fucking lid off of it all. Why not name names? Why not use his platform to expose what he claims to hate. There are really only two possible explanations left on the t Possibility number one, he's not innocent. Trump was on the flight logs Trump hosted Epstein at mar A Lago. He once famously said, I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. Interesting that that quote would be said to a camera. Okay, and now he later claimed he banned Epstein from his club after a falling out. But that could have been a turf war, not a moral standard or a moral stand to stand on. If Trump had any involvement in what was happening at Epstein Island, or even knew about it and said nothing, then his silence makes sense. He doesn't want to talk about it because he's implicated, period and a fucking story. Then there's possibility number two. He's complicit through blackmail. If he didn't participate, then the only other reason Trump wouldn't touch the Epstein situation is that he it's because he is being blackmailed. That's how the octopus was promise watched you, Epstein recorded you. The data is stored, the leverage is preserved, and the tentacles know exactly how to squeeze. Maybe Trump was compromised during his modeling pageant days, which I didn't know that he was into, but I guess it goes.
Speaker 3: He ran pageants. That's when the whole grab him by the pussy conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's right, Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah. Maybe it's financial, maybe it's something darker. Either way, he's not calling the shots anymore, not when it comes to this. And if Trump, arguably the most untouchable populist in modern politics, is still bound by the octopus, then that tells us the truth that nobody is immune.
Speaker 2: Yep, there's no lyrics.
Speaker 1: Going to direct the system. The system's too big. It's it's it's literally gotten his tentacles around every single thing.
Speaker 2: So you said this too.
Speaker 3: As far as draining the swamp goes, you understand that releasing the list would drain the swamp instantly. These people would instantly be arrested. There is a lot of politicians a lot of fortune five hundred CEOs, a lot of political figures, a lot of name it, name your top dog of whatever. There would be a lot of them that would be gone. I would argue over half of DC would be in jail. Not the people, not the citizens, I mean the people in DC that.
Speaker 2: We're referring to.
Speaker 3: We talk about they right, just so we're clear, And that would be a draining of the swamp instantly done. But of course that was more of those campaign promises, you know, things that you say to get elected and then when you get elected at Snow big deals the same way he says, uh, we're not gonna have new wars, but we're gonna fund the wars, right, and.
Speaker 2: We're gonna reduce the national debt and we're gonna increase it by three point three trillion, and we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna get We're gonna get after the whole Epstein thing.
Speaker 2: And it's also like just completely gone by the wayside. And the illegals.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna go after the illegals that are working. We're going after the criminals first, and then we're gonna go find people at work that are legals and we're gonna arrest them first, and it's just it's campaign promises versus reality.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, I remember one of his main talking points is that it's so easy to end these wars.
Speaker 2: It's so easy.
Speaker 1: On day one, in my first week, the war between Ukraine and Russia will be dismantled. You'll see how easy it is. Here we are six seven months in and that fucking thing's still going.
Speaker 2: I will say he tried getting them to come to the table.
Speaker 3: He had struck a deal with Zelenski, right he was, he was gonna make a mineral deal happen, and we're gonna set up shop in a mining situation, one of those sites that we were going to use for the mines Russia has now taken. Right, he was trying to strike a deal before they pushed any further, so that it could end the war peacefully and gracefully. Russia didn't want to come to the table. I'm just gonna say that he has done what he has tried the tariff war against China, right he is. He has made moves happen to try to impose his will in in the shit, and unfortunately people around the world are not really wanting to play ball.
Speaker 2: The dining sea way.
Speaker 1: Right, But isn't that what the octopus would have you believe that somebody's trying to fight for you. There's always a way, there's always a way a negotiation, a deal can always be struck. But just to say, well I tried, is that not the same thing that that is? Like, that's kind of narcissists mentality if you really think about that. You know, I tried, you know, I tried working it out. I tried talking to him that it's not my fault. So now it's no longer his fault, it's everybody else's fault.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, I see that too.
Speaker 3: I Mean that's the thing though, when you're getting with somebody who believes that that entire country should be a part of Russia, there's only so much that they're willing to give and concede. Right, It's I could see both sides of the argument, But yes, to your point, the octopus would have you believe that he did everything he could, when that's not exactly true. Everything he could would be us launching our own military to the Ukrainian front, but nobody wants that either. I don't want that Like that that would be really, really dumb. It's just it's it's messy. There's no good guys to be found, y'all. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: It was his words. I'm gonna end it week one. I'm going to end it. It's not I might try to end it. I'm gonna do everything I can to end it. It's no, I'm going to very definitive.
Speaker 3: He could have if he would have said, all right, I'm in office now, I'm gonna need three marine battalions to go to Ukraine right now.
Speaker 2: I guarantee Putin would have backed off. But then he would have gotten backlashed on the other side for people saying, well, why are we going.
Speaker 3: To in deploying troops when you said no new wars. But but but it's it's the same Iran, the same thing. People are acting like we just went to war with Iran because we dropped bombs in three strategic locations.
Speaker 2: That's not what happened. That is not the case.
Speaker 3: Fuck Clinton dropped bombs in Iraq at one point ended up blowing up like a tailand off factory or something that he thought was something else. People praised him for it. It's it's no matter what you do, there's going to be someone to talk shit about it, and I don't know he's it's messy.
Speaker 1: My point is, and this is not me coming after Trump or flipping on Trump. It's not that I'm full on Democrat or any of that bullshit. Now, it's that the mark of I believe, uh, an intelligent person is to be able to look at things as a whole without looking through a specific lens. And I'm looking at it now in the sense that politics, like insurance, is evil and there is no good guys, there's nobody that's there to help you. So stop stop with your fucking flags of parroting who your favorite president is. Whether it was the dumbasses that had, you know, Barack Obama yard signs in their yard. Uh, yes, we can. Well, no you didn't, Okay, no, you fucking didn't. You never did anything, You never had any intentions to do anything. The same thing with Trump. We're gonna build a wall, Mexico's gonna pay for it. Meanwhile, all coming out of our own tax dollars. Right, So all of it is just shenanigans and bullshit, every single part politics.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: We should not be championing anybody in politics ever.
Speaker 3: I agree, say just like you said, the insurance companies, there is no actual insurance company rep that has your best interest at heart. I'm sorry they don't on a personal level, the person you're on the phone with, if you were to talk to them one on one outside of work, sure, sure they'd be great.
Speaker 2: That is not what happens when they clock in.
Speaker 3: Insurance companies are evil and they are out for your money period. Casinos are out for your money period, and politicians are out for your money period.
Speaker 2: Is a fact. There's no good guys.
Speaker 3: There's no savior about what we'll ride in on a white horse to save the day.
Speaker 2: That's not happening. This is the real world, is it in TV?
Speaker 1: Exactly? There's no good and no evil. It's just don't trust it. That's the way that it should be like. And I want everybody to keep that same energy whenever you are holding Biden accountable, when you were holding Hillary Clinton accountable, when you were holding fucking Obama accountable, George Bush accountable for all these things, keep that same energy that Donald Trump is another one of them. Okay, that's I mean, think what you want, believe what you want. You know, like beliefs are you know, all belief is is just a lack of evidence, right, that's all it is. You don't know shit, all right. These people don't care about you. They're they're coming off of after all your information. They're coming after your health, they're trying to come after your kids. They're trying to poison the water, they're trying to poison the skies. The food is not nourishing at all. And as a matter of fact, even the shit that they say is organic isn't. Okay, so let's stop fucking fucking around over here like they're all evil, they're all bad, and so you need to call a spade a spade. And that's all I'm trying to do here. That being said, we're gonna get back to promise at least where it all started. Now, it all started with ins Law Incorporated I N s l A W Incorporated. Believe it or not.
Speaker 2: It was a Washington, D c.
Speaker 1: Based information technology company that markets case case management software for corporate and government users. That's what it was originally intended for.
Speaker 3: Okay, they dc it company for legal reasons.
Speaker 2: Already off to a great start, bro.
Speaker 1: They you know, and these things evolve, you know, And so ins Law is known for developing Promise, an early case management software system. It is also known for a lawsuit that brought against the United States Department of Justice in nineteen eighty six over Promise, alleging that the Justice Department had dishonestly conspired to drive Inslaw out of business through trickery, fraud, and deceit by withholding payments to islaw and then pirrating the software. So it's not like what your boy was trying to say whenever he was trying to blow the whistle. He was trying to be an actual, real investigative journalist. It's all been confirmed now, it's all been confirmed. So yeah, the they're withholding payments to ins law the government was, and then pirting the software to create its own backdoor version of it and then giving it over to Robert Maxwell, bringing it into all these other countries and so that they can infiltrate and collect all the data and information they need in order to savail the world. Essentially, so ins Law won damages in bankrupt court, but these were overturned on appeal. The suit resulted in several Justice Department internal reviews, to congressional investigations, the appointment of a special Council by eternity by Attorney General William Barr, and a lengthy review of the Special Council's report under Attorney General Janet Reno. Inslaw's claims were finally referred by Congress to the Court of Federal Claims in ninety five, and the dispute ended with the courts ruling against In's Law in nineteen ninety eight. During the twelve year long legal proceedings, ins Law accused the Department of Justice of conspire hiring to steal its software, attempting to drive it into Chapter seven liquidation, using the stolen software for covert intelligence operations against foreign governments, and involvement in a murder. Which murder that was your boy right. These accusations were eventually rejected by the Special Council and the Court of Federal Claims. So okay, yeah, then you have the development of PROMISE, which was a creation of Inslaw. So PROMISE remember, Prosecutors Management Information System was a case management software developed by Inslaw. The software program was developed with aid from Law Enforcement Assistance Administration to aid prosecutors offices in tracking cases. PROMISE software was originally written in cobal Cobol for use on mainframe computers. Later reversion was developed to run on a sixteen bit mini computer such as the Digital Equipment Corporation PDP DASH eleven whatever. That is. The primary users of this early version of the software where the United States Attorney's Office of the District of Columbia and the state and local law enforcement both the mainframe and the sixteen bit Many computer versions of Promise were developed under l EAA contracts and later and in later litigation, both ins law and DOJ eventually agreed that the early version of Promise was in the public domain, meaning that neither the institute nor its successor had exclusive rights to it. That's how they were able to fuck people over and steal it and not pay for it and push and force ins law into bankruptcy essentially. Right, So then it gets a little bit, I mean, it gets crazy, dude. We're not going to read all of it because it's a long It was carried out over twelve years this league case here.
Speaker 3: A lot of things can happen in DC and twelve years, y'all we're talking.
Speaker 2: That's the link of three administrations.
Speaker 1: Real shit, Yeah, yeah, essentially, And so there was just a lot of wild shit that was going on there. There was appeals in the bankruptcy suit. Judge Basin was not reappointed. Adversary proceeding. You know how it got into the hands of even our adversaries and everything like that. So, dude, it's deep. It is so deep. And now and even Wired wrote wrote an article about it. We're not gonna read the whole thing, but.
Speaker 2: It's a solid website. Yeah, so yeah, and we can start pretty much wherever we can.
Speaker 1: I guess we can read the first part of it. So it says who Bill Hamilton and his wife Nancy Hamilton started In's Law to nurture Promise. Why Number one the DOJ, aware that its case management system is in dire need of automation funds, is Law and Promise. That's that government contracting right there. Right after creating a public domain version, ins Law makes significant enhancements to Promise, and aware that the leg us market for legal automation is worth three billion dollars, it decides to go private in the early eighties. Why number two, designed as case management software for federal prosecutors, Promise has the ability to combine disparate databases and to track people by their involvement with the legal system. Hamilton and others now claimed that the DOJ has modified promise to monitor intelligence operations, agents and targets instead of legal cases, decide to turn it on its head and use it for the worst possible application.
Speaker 3: So the it website that was created for legal applications, they then immediately tried to use not for legal applications.
Speaker 2: I'm crazy bro oh yeah.
Speaker 1: And by late November of nineteen ninety two, the nation had turned its attention from the election weary capital to Little Rock, Arkansas, where a new generation of leaders. That's a fun way. What was what else was going on in Arkansas in the nineties. You know, if anybody want.
Speaker 3: To take a gain which governor from the state of Arkansas later became a president, and you want to watch all of the insane criminal activities going in and out of Arkansas. You want to go Barry Seal, You want to go rice farming and how that connects to Haiti.
Speaker 2: We are, in fact talking about the Clintons.
Speaker 1: That's where it all started. But in a small Washington, d C. Office, Bill Hamilton, president and founder of Inslaw Incorporated, and Dean Merrill, former ins Law Vice President, were still very much concerned about the past. The two men studied six photographs laid out before them. Have you ever seen any of these men? Merrill asked Or Merrill was asked immediately he singled out the second photo in a separate lineup, and Hamilton's secretary singled out the same photo. Both said that the man had visited inns Law in February of nineteen eighty three for a presentation of Promise, inns Law's bread and butter legal software. Hamilton, who knew the purpose of the lineup, identified the visitor as doctor Ben Orr. At the time of his visit, Or claimed to be a public prosecutor from Israel. Or was impressed with the power of Promise, which had recently been updated by ens Law to run on a powerful thirty two bit VAX computers from a digital equipment corp. He fell in love with the VAX version, Hamilton recalled, So this is already an Israeli like infiltrator at this point, right.
Speaker 3: Well, he's an Israeli medical doctor, right yeah, So it's it doesn't necessarily mean Israeli infiltration, but I have a feeling that that's the direction that this is about to go.
Speaker 2: Brother one hundred percent. But I mean, who's to say.
Speaker 3: Maybe this doctor was out there just trying to do medical things. Like I said, I have a feeling this conversation is about to go that direction.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: So doctor Orr never came back and he never bought anything. No one knew why at the time, but for Hamilton, who has fought the Department of Justice for almost ten years in an effort to salvage his business, once his co workers wreck recognized the man in the second photo, it all made perfect sense. For the second photo was not of the mysterious doctor Orr. It was Raphael Eaton, chief of the Israelis of the Israeli Defense Forces Anti Terrorism Intelligence Unit.
Speaker 2: And here we go.
Speaker 1: The Department of Justice sent him over to look at the poverty or at the property that they were about to misappropriate, and Eaton liked what he saw. The Department of Justice documents record or record that one doctor Ben Orr left the DOJ on May six, nineteen eighty three with a computer tape containing promise tucked under his arm, snagged it right from him, didn't pay for anything, lied about who his name was, who he actually was, what he was there to represent. Of course, because if you're going in as a spy. Essentially right, you're gonna lie about it, so what. For the past decade has been known as the ins Law Affair, began to unravel in the final shredded happy days of the Bush administration. According to the federal court documents, Promise was stolen from ins Law by the Department of Justice directly after Eton's nineteen eighty three visit to Inslaw. A later congressional investigation preferred to use the word misappropriated. It just stolen, but we're gonna call it misappropriated, and according to sworn affidavits, Promise was then given or sold at a profit to Israel and as many as eighty other countries by doctor Earl Bryan, a man with close personal and business ties to then President Ronald Reagan and then Presidential Council Edwin MEAs. A House Judiciary Committee report released last September found evidence raising serious concerns that high officials at the Department of Justice executed a premeditated plan to destroy Inslaw and co opt the rights to its Promise software. The committee's call for an independent council have fallen on deaf years, of course, and one journalist, Danny Casillaro died as he attempted to tell the story, and boxes of documents relating to the case have been destroyed, stolen or conveniently in quotes lost by the Department of Justice.
Speaker 2: Absolutely bro unabsolute.
Speaker 1: Unreal so. But so far not a single person has been held accountable. Wired has spent the last has spent two years searching for the answers to the questions in's law poses. Why would justice steal promise? Did it then cover up the theft? Did it let associates of government officials sell promise to foreign governments, which then use the software to track political dissidents instead of legal cases. Israel has reportedly used promise to track troublesome Palestinians to this day. Shocker still going on the abs and the implications continue that Mees profited from the sales of the stolen property, that Brian Mesa's business associate may have been involved in the October surprise, The often debunked but persistent theory that the Reagan campaign conspired to ensure that the US hostages in Iran were held until after Reagan won the nineteen eighty election, that some of the money is derived from the illegal sales of Promise further furthered, covert and illegal government programs in Nicaragua that Oliver talking about. Oliver North used Promise as a population tracking instrument for his White House based domestic emergency management program, And each new set of allegations leads to a new set of possibilities, which makes the story still more difficult to comprehend.
Speaker 2: But one truth is obvious.
Speaker 1: What the inslaw case presents, in its broadest possible implications, is a painfully clear snapshot of how the Justice Department operated during the Reagan Bush years. This is the case that won't go away, the case that shows how justice and perfect in public service gave a way to profit and political expediency. How those within the administration circle of privilege were allowed to violate private profit, private propit pretty and civil rights for their own profit. Sounds like a conspiracy theorist dream, right, absolutely, But the fact is is that it's true. So then they get into all of the wildness, dude, and all of the connections to Robert Maxwell and Epstein Island Dude, It's all there, and so absolutely it's pretty fucking wild, dude.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but again, it.
Speaker 3: Doesn't shock me that Reagan was the one implemented with this again.
Speaker 2: Look at who his VP was, look At who the head.
Speaker 3: Of the CIA was under his time, look at who his Department of Justice was being ran by at the time. I know everybody, at least a certain generation feels like Reagan was.
Speaker 2: Like the best president ever.
Speaker 3: But as more things come to light and as time goes on and even more history gets revealed, it's not I'm not saying he was a bad president, not saying he was a great president either.
Speaker 2: He was. He did things that he thought was the right thing to do.
Speaker 3: I would even argue that it's very remnant of what Trump is doing, honestly for sure.
Speaker 1: And it's just the illusion that somebody is fighting for you. That's all it is. And you know, whether it is left or it is right, you're always going to have half the country, at least half the country on your side. And that's the genius of the dichotomy of duality within politics, is that no matter what, you're going to have your blues, no matter who's and your red till them dead's they're always going to exist. And maybe that's going to be changing, you know, with Epstein's third Political or not Epstein, Elon's third political party, the American Patriot Party, whatever the fuck. But even at that point, I would suggest that that's even going to be worse because of Elon's in control of it, the literal fucking head of AI. You think that's going to make a difference, or you think it's going to muddy the water a little bit more, Oh, bro.
Speaker 3: I could see if that party gains traction, and I don't mean gains tracks. And like the Independent Party, which that's been a party for a while and it's never gone anywhere. Right, You have a few people that have an eye by their name in DC, but it is a very very small group. The Libertarian Party had a shot and then they started eating their own selves alive, and now it's a whole other issue. If this party gets any kind of real weight behind it, I could envision a world where once Trump is done with this term of office, he creates a maga party where he will duyse endorse candidates that he wants ie mostly as children, and we might have a four way runoff for actual elected officials here moving forward. But it's only going to be at the federal level. There's no way that any of these parties are actually going to.
Speaker 2: Take root at the grassroots level on a state level. And so that's the problem.
Speaker 3: It's it's like the system is so built and brick and concrete founded that to try to shake that system up, it doesn't just take money. It takes changing public perception. It takes a culture shift. And I'm not saying that it's impossible for that to happen. I'm saying that that would be a very very difficult role for somebody to try to really spearhead.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's too big. It's too big. There's too much control, there's too much power, there's too much everything that you could possibly imagine. The system was meant to it was built to survive no matter who came into office, no matter who decided to go rogue. JFK tried to go rogue, Donald Trump trick on rogue, other presidents of trigone rogue, and they've either been assassinated or tried to be assassinated. So yeah, we do have I have one final message to the good cult members out there. If you're wondering why no one in power will touch this, if you're wondering why the media won't ask why Maxwell won't name names, while why FBI reports are redacted, and why Trump, of all people, stays quiet. This is why, because the octopus isn't just alive, it's feeding. And whether Trump is a predator or the prey, one thing is certain. The tentacle has him, and if they can get to him, they can get to anyone. They told us that there was nothing to see, that Epstein acted alone, the giselain Maxwell was just a pawn that promised was a glitch, and Danny Castillara was depressed. They told us the cameras failed. They told us that the guards were tired, that Robert Maxwell fell, and that Jeffrey Epstein tied a perfect noose from paper sheets. But every lie told tightens the grip, and every truth hidden feeds the machine. Donald Trump loud on everything, but silence, silence on the one thing that could literally burn it all down. Maybe he was on the plane, maybe he was on the island, or maybe he's just another puppet whose strings are pulled from the shadows. Because if even the boldest man in politics can't break the silence, then what does that tell you about the power that holds him. The octopus doesn't care who you vote for. It doesn't care what you believe. It only cares that you don't look up and that you don't ask questions, because once you start pulling on the tentacle, you realize it's wrapped around everything. This is how global control operates. This is why you shouldn't put faith in any president, because even if they seem like they're gonna make a change, the octopus binds everyone, no exceptions. And now you know too much.
Speaker 3: Absolutely absolutely, dude. And it's not just I know they always say it's the power and it's the money. Yes, those are two very big things as far as this particular hydra is concerned. But it's more than that. It is it is for actual control and dominance. And I've even had conversations with people that you can lay all this out for them clear as day, and they will.
Speaker 2: Still say, well, then what's the point, Like what are we supposed to do or what is their goal?
Speaker 3: They just want us to be slaves, And it's like that's an oversimplification, but okay, they they just.
Speaker 2: Want more of our tax dollars.
Speaker 3: It's like, again, that's kind of an over simplification, but that too. They it's not about like they don't have just one clear, concise goal that they're after. It's so many intricate goals that are all woven together for an overarching thing. That overarching thing changes depending on which leg of the tentacles of the octopus you're asking, Right, they all have their jobs to perform.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's the thing. It's that the point of all of this is is to stop identifying yourself with a political party, Stop identifying yourself as Republican, as Democrat, because that's exactly what the octopus wants from you. It wants you to identify because if you identify, it doesn't need to bind around you. You are swimming within the suction cup of the fucking tentacle itself on purpose. You know, it doesn't need to choke.
Speaker 3: You out right, It doesn't make It doesn't need to make you feel like you're a tribalist in nature if you already are allowed, I'm proud about which tribe you claim, and.
Speaker 2: That means that they can use that against you.
Speaker 3: They can make conflict happen, and not just wars, I mean even on your Facebook, on your Instagram, getting into it with somebody in the comments section off of a meme.
Speaker 2: That's a part of it. It is trying to make it to where.
Speaker 3: It's us versus them, even though we are all American citizens. It's us and them. It's the haves and the have nots. It's the rich and the poorest, the reds versus the Blues. It's the Republicans versus Democrats. It's the pro war, anti war, pro vax anti vacks. It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter. All of these things are being used to manipulate you, good cult member listening right now.
Speaker 2: Yes, have your opinions, have your beliefs. Okay, stand true to your morals and to your own convictions one hundred percent. But you understand how many people right now are still suffering from Trump derangement syndrome on one side or the other, either a they hate everything he does because Trump did it, or be they love everything he did because Trump wrong. Right now, right now, as he is blowing all of this under the rug with the Epstein shit, people are realistically, Oh, if he says there was nothing to see there, then there really was nothing to see there. We don't need to look any further. That is its own form of Trump derangement syndrome.
Speaker 1: Or even like the glass half full kind of stuff. Well, he's just holding on to it. We know he's going to do something with it. We know he's going to use it to make a deal. It's like, you know, at a certain point you need to start coming with that same mentality that you were trying to hold Biden accountable. You were trying to hold all these other presidents and all these senators and all these legislators. You were trying to hold them all accountable. But for some reason, you just have an unbelievable hope in somebody that you have never met, and they don't know your name, they don't care about you, and they look to gain the system. That's the truth of it. Nobody's on your side, nobody's on your team, nobody's fighting for you.
Speaker 2: Just remember, I hope we're wrong. I hope we're wrong.
Speaker 3: I hope so too, And that Trump really is holding onto this information and he's he's making a deal. Happen right now, right, there's a play afoot. It's always possible, but I'm I just don't see it as of this moment.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: It was the same thing that with the whole we're giving Ukraine more weapons and more this, and more this. Because he wanted to make the mineral deal happen, right, he had to give a little to get a little. The tariff war, we're putting China under one hundred and fifty five percent tariffs because he wanted to actually get a forty five percent tariff, So he had to give a little to get a little.
Speaker 2: This whole thing, it's possible that all of what's going on right now, Cash Betel, Dan Bongino, Pambondi, Donald Trump, all of them are saying a certain thing right now in order to gain a response from people said they can come down with the hammer, and it's actually gonna play out this way. That's possible. I just don't see it, y'all. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 3: And it's not like we have any kind of insight into what goes on in the Oval office.
Speaker 2: It's not like we have a plug over there that's actually.
Speaker 3: Feeding us you know what's really going on. No, okay, we're making our own speculations. We're conspiracy theorists, that's what we do. And looking at all the cards that are currently on the table, I don't see that happening. I'm sorry, you just.
Speaker 1: Gotta look at if you're really trying to figure out somebody's motive and what somebody's gonna plan to do in the future, you just look at the fruit of how they've handled past situations.
Speaker 2: That is all. Just the spirit can test the fruit, brother, one hundred percent with That's all you need to fucking know. He said he was gonna do this, and maybe he.
Speaker 1: Started to steer it in that direction, but nothing ever turned out the way that it was supposed to. Even Doge A lot of that is not going to hold up in court. That was a fucking dog and pony show. I hate to tell people that it maybe it shed a little bit of light as to you know, where the money was going and now we know and everything.
Speaker 2: Is it changing anything?
Speaker 3: Not really, not in the ways that we were hoping it would, right, And it's not just because Elon is no longer there. The Doge organization is still running. These computer nerds are still running their their programs to find where all the ways fraud in all these things are.
Speaker 2: Yes, what have you heard about that in the last two months?
Speaker 1: Honestly, and even Elon going rogue and he's divorcing Trump or whatever. I guarant fucking to you that was scripted. There's no way that it wasn't. This is all just future planning because once Trump gets out of office, give it another three and a half, you know, years, they have to have a plan set in place for the future. And if they know that the Republican parties fucked and obviously the Democrat parties fucked, well who after we blow the lid off of all this stuff, all the weird doge spending and everything else.
Speaker 2: Once we blow the lid off of it, they're gonna lose faith. The people of America.
Speaker 1: Are gonna lose faith into the into both wings of the bird. And this is where some people believe that it's gonna be the third wing. I'm actually looking at it like it's the fucking torso of the eagle. I think that that's actually what's really gonna be happening.
Speaker 3: You know, sadly, because Trump is taking this direction with things, not just with the Epstein shit, but also the immigration, with the money, with the wars, with all these things. Inadvertently, remember we talked about this, because the Democrats have no likable people that can be put up for election in three years, right like they was pretty much that might be the last time a Democrat had any chance in hell of actually getting elected, because all Donnie t had to do was just stand by his word and do what he said he was going to do, which he did his first term in office.
Speaker 2: Right currently, there's.
Speaker 3: A shift happening in Washington where more of these Democrats that have been far left extremist, screaming heads are actually becoming more centrist, and they're actually getting seen in a different light because what Trump's doing is so far off the reservation that they don't even have to do anything, and people are starting to look at the Democrat Party like, maybe you're not so crazy. Right, So, unless Trump can get some shit together and pull back and make sense of all this with a quickness, he's actually giving the Democrats more of a footing, way more. They lost their footing with the Joe Biden and Kamala Harris thing. For four years they acted like a dead guy was actually really sharp and quick witted, and he's totally there, He's totally capable in all these things. Then they was an article twelve, article twenty five to whatever the case was, and Kamala, who no one liked, six months before she was put up on the ballot. People were clowning her. The Democrats were clowning her. Then out of nowhere, it's her time, it's her turn, all of that shit. All Trump had to do was stay the course, and he has gone so far off the reservation that people are actually starting to think like, maybe maybe the Republicans are the crazies. I mean, if he's the representative of all of them, maybe the Democrats kind of make more sense. And now the Democrats have stopped talking the wild shit. Now they're talking centrist shit. So he's if he doesn't change course or.
Speaker 2: At least make sense of his actions and what he's doing and let us in on the plan a little bit, or have some of these plans come through to fruition to where it's like, ah, that's why you did this, and that's why this played out, that whatever, he might fuck it up for the Republican Party moving forward. And that's what I'm saying. I think it's very possible.
Speaker 3: That we see a third or fourth party come out of this whole situation.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent, and even just speaking on that third party, just for example, because so did you know that there's actually three different evolutions just to get, you know, kind of weird in esoteric here. You know, there's three evolutions of the scorpion. So scorpio, right, Scorpio is said to be like the ground dweller, right, the one that's just crawling on its belly all the time. And then eventually what happens is is that there's a whole cundalini kind of awakening. It's the seed spiraling up the spine and everything. And I'm getting weirdly you know, symbolic and occultic here, but this is how I believe their minds operate. So the if whenever the scorpion starts to evolve and it has that condalini kind of spiraling upward, it's you know that's said to represent the snake, is the condalini, right, that's the the snake spiraling up the spine. And then so it evolves, So the scorpion evolves into a snake and that snake. Do you know what the final evolution of the scorpion to the snake, and it eventually evolves into like just the fucking eagle. That's what I'm trying to say. It is composed of a snake and a scorpion. These people are not looking out for your best interest. And if you think about the the eagle, it's always known for its keen eye. If that's not surveillance and intelligence, I don't know what is right. So, just even symbolically here they I think that this was has been their plan all along. And so whether you think that that third political party is going to be the balancing tale you know, or you believe it's going to be the core torso of it or whatever, it's all fucking spilled with. It's filled with snakes and scorpions. That's all politicians are.
Speaker 2: I like it. I like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the CO members to break out of this whole conversation, take a little bit of your own finances into your own hands. What you could do at this time is go to cocsilver dot com. Link is in the description below. Silver and gold have always maintained at least some kind of a value, and they've only gone up, and they're only going to go up regardless of what the US dollar does. Silver and gold are going to retain their value. The best time to get some of that would be right now. Gold is over three thousand dollars an ounce, Silver's a little around thirty five dollars an ounce, thirty six dollars an ounce, depending on the day you look at the market. Beside the point, it's still affordable. You can still get you mass amounts of silver for relatively cheap pricing, and you will thank yourself thirty years from now whenever you're able to cash in on all this precious metal and minted coins and bullion that you have been holding on to. The best place to get started is coecsilver dot com and that link is in the description below. A lot of our good cult members have been reaching out and they have been getting started with that. When you fill out your information, our homeboy, Wayne Clark is going to be the one to reach out to you and he's gonna get you situated. Do you want to buy a little bit, you want to buy a lot of bit, you want to buy coins, you want to buy bars, whatever the case is, he is your guy. And we appreciate all the good cult members who have already gone and done so. Another way to support the show, to get this message out there to the public, especially this one with the way the world is going right now, we need people to understand that this is in fact two wings of the same bird and birds of a shit feather do in fact flock together? Ripjim lahy what you could do at this moment, it's please hit.
Speaker 2: The five stars, hit the shares of like, suscribes to comments, leave a post, a review of shares, hit the diferends of family shares that we're here's the deal.
Speaker 3: The more activity the algorithm sies across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted some more potential.
Speaker 2: Listeners who could that become potential cult members like the rest of you. Find ladies and gentlemen, why are you aready? Go check out metamistery.
Speaker 3: Jonathan's other show and getting the same lover and of respective over there with the five star of viewsing the positivity in the comments. Come check out the Cage to Night and come join each of us for our individual patreons that we hold every Wednesday night at nine pm Central.
Speaker 2: And we think if everybody's already gone and.
Speaker 1: Done so Yeah, And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jake. And there's one very importan extremely vital piece of information we needed to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now, Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout.
Speaker 2: And you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that Seult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now. This is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult