Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look me on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find. They built their tails on grafts and lines on.
Speaker 3: Theories they stake their designed put down here.
Speaker 4: On this solid Welcome back from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast as we record on this Friday, March twenty eighth, twenty twenty five. Hope everybody had a great weekend. As this podcast comes out. It's on a Sunday night. I believe it's April sixth, so I hope everybody's doing well. Two quick notes, first and foremost, please do stop by the website, the flat Earthfiles dot com. Moreover, if you'd like to join the podcast, like so many people have and continue to reach out, please do send us an email. It is fe files guest at gmail dot com. Again, it is fe filesguest at gmail dot com. I'm trying to frontload as many interviews as I can before April thirtieth, so please send me an email and I'll get back to you within forty eight hours or so, and we'll try to get your schedules. So there you go, without any further ado, we're going to jump right into it today. And our guest is from Indianapolis and his name is Brian. Brian, Good morning, sir, How are you good.
Speaker 1: More on, George, how are you man?
Speaker 4: I'm doing well, awesome. Thank you for taking the time this morning to join me. We have a lot to talk about before we do. Please take a moment and introduce yourself to the audience.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my name is Brian. I grew up here in the Midwest. As a child. I went to Catholic school.
Speaker 1: I was the.
Speaker 5: I would I guess I could classify my religious upbringing was going to church three times a year, you know, not real and tuned with Christ. So I did go to private school, but I think my parents did that just for the better education stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So after graduated high school, I went directly to the military.
Speaker 5: I spent four years active station in Alaska, did a two overseas, got out, worked for the local police department, and I Scott for about thirteen years. COVID hit and got real political and I retired from the police department and went into residential home building as project manager.
Speaker 4: So you were a police officer during twenty twenty huh, Yeah, correct, and did in Indianapolis. Now, obviously with the news that was going on, we heard Portland, we heard Saint Louis, we heard Baltimore and those. What was it like in Indianapolis, And I assume you were a City of Indianapolis police officer?
Speaker 5: Correct, So Indianapolis was Actually we had one weekend that was catastrophic to our city.
Speaker 1: Other than that, we put a stop to it pretty quickly. Thank god.
Speaker 5: We live in Indiana. We're a pretty red state, so we have. Yeah, we took control of the situation quickly. But yeah, it just got too political for me, man, and it went against every moral fiber of my being to just you know, being sworn into serb protective you know, you're the public and they basically tie your hands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we saw that in the military, at least I did it. I shouldn't say, well, I shouldn't speak for you, but I saw that a lot in the military. A lot of the things that went on went against the moral There were a couple of times where I did speak up, and maybe that's a reason I didn't make it past sergeant first class because they prefer to promote yes men who were just going to execute the mission no matter what. But I think every line of work, whether you're a doctor dealing with vaccines, you're you're a police officer dealing with you know, the politication that you know, the police force being turned into. You know, just yesterday I had a guest on my radio show and one of the most high ranking persons in the quart Alane Police Department in Idaho. It was June first, and she came out and took a picture. She had the rainbow sash on rainbow on her outfit and that kind of thing. It was kind of however, you lived your life, what went on, that's it. But now it has come to a point where they're trying to push immoral values on us. And what's even worse is if you try to stand up against it, you were in the wrong. You're you're an extremist. And I gave it like five examples of how people who showed up to protest against things like LGBT books in elementary schools, the drag Queen's Story Hour, you're the extremist for showing up and protesting it, and even the police department in Idaho. We're putting out flyers saying beware of these people. And they hadn't even committed a crime yet. It was like this minority part uh, minority report type of thinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a yeah, it's on. It's unreal.
Speaker 5: What the difference in society since I grew up, you know, till now being you know, late thirties, thirty eight years old, and just seeing the decline and the pure reversal in society is just yeah, it's just it's disturbing. You know, there's there's We're just such a selfish world. We we don't look out for anybody. It's one way. If you have a different thought, if you go against their way, you're this, you're that. You know, you need to be medicated, you need to be whatever. And it's actually the exact opposite. Once I found Christ, and it's just I'm still trying to find ways to articulate this man, because you know, I you know.
Speaker 1: Five years three to through.
Speaker 5: I got saved in twenty twenty two, but I truly came to it around twenty twenty when COVID hit, and that truly woke me up.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: You know, I've always questioned everything don't get me wrong, but COVID was the was the point where I'm just like, wow, this is unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess that's a good starting point there. At what point did you start to understand that the much larger issue with COVID, it wasn't really about a flu It was really about Agenda twenty thirty, an evil agenda. You know, I think conditioning for the mark of the beast, right, not the mark of the beast, but conditioning. Whereas for many people, including my wife, you get the jab or you lose your job. At what point did you start to notice the evil? And did you ever think in our lifetime we would ever see anything like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, It's it's wild, you know. I mean, it just starts from the basic things of this everyday society. It's just I see the huge reversal when we know when you're taught to progress in life, I mean, it's the exact opposite. And seeing those things it kind of drew me into christ It put me around people in my inner circle that were Christians, because I was just fascinated with what is.
Speaker 1: Everything that I taught was taught is an absolute lie.
Speaker 5: And so I started surrounding myself with people that were like minded, and it's just been a journey of a lifetime when it comes to finding Christ and actually truly believing Christ is my savior. And yeah, it's I feel I feel great now. I you know, I get it. You're labeled certain things. And you know, my wife, my wife, now you know, she's she says some comments, but it's like, hey, it's kind of hard to believe and see any of this if you're not truly in tuned with the Book or Christ. You know, understanding that He is your savior. Once you understand that, everything else comes in full circle.
Speaker 4: It really does. It truly does. And to me, I was saved, you know, before flat Earth. But and I always tell people this, it gave me a complete understanding, a new understanding on what the Bible meant, and how to read the Bible and how to research words that maybe I didn't truly understand. And I think that the way we're taught to read the Bible is why we don't question things like the firmament, and you know why we were just kind of clueless to what was going on. And then you know, I have hundreds of emails from people who had either walked away from God or had never been or walked with Christ before that understood that if this was not heliocentric, if we didn't come from evolution, if we weren't created from a big bang, then there must be a creator. So to all the people who say why does it matter, eternal life is a big deal and it does.
Speaker 1: Matter, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 4: That's good stuff. A little bit, you know. You know, obviously COVID woke you up and like many people who have been on the podcast before, but at what point did you start? I guess when was flat Earth first introduced to you? When did you first notice it? And how did that journey go with you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So I guess that all started early on.
Speaker 5: I questioned everything I learned in school as a young kid, you know, with with a ball. You know, I've heard it even on your podcast. You know, as a child you're looking at New Zealand, Australia and you're like, man, that's crazy. These kids are walking upside down or whatever. You know, your whole life is upside down essentially, So as a kid, I was like, wow, you know, how is this?
Speaker 1: How does this even make sense? Outer space?
Speaker 5: You know, space goes on infinite I can't even wrap my head around that.
Speaker 1: Infinite space.
Speaker 5: So you know, as a kid, I think every little boy dreams about going to space, wanting to be an astronaut, and then later on in life you're like, man, that is a complete hoax.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: You know everything, you know, the Sun being ninety three million miles away, and it just it's just not logical to me. And if it's not logical, I question it. If it doesn't make sense to me personally what I see with my eyes, then I question it. And that's where society looks at you as being you know, a different, different waythink, or conspiracy whatnot.
Speaker 4: That's a dangerous precedence to set. And again that goes back to when the Rockefellers hijacked the education system and they just want people who can memorize and regurgitate, not uh. And that's something that we enforced here at our homeschool is critical thinking, asking questions that make you have to to decipher a problem. That's why so many people today something happens and they don't know what to do. Thankfully there is YouTube for many of us. Right we can figure out anything, but if it's not something that we've memorized. We struggle to to fix it. So critical thinking is a very big deal. Another thing I wanted to mention was you were and I where in Iraq?
Speaker 1: Were you Bakwaba northeast of Baghdad?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, so you were in the Sunni Triangle there.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what I was going to say, the Sunny Triangle, but I didn't know if I was going to resonate much people, But yeah, the Sony Triangle.
Speaker 4: So I was in that area too. We were at Bob Wilson, we closed it down and then we went over to Fob Normandy, which is the reason they have that name. Holy Cow.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Yeah, we used to get air support from a ballad.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I was there in OIF one. We made her eventually met our way there, going through Dogwood and Nasiria. But yeah, it's to me, you know, obviously the first tour for me was just it was about survival. We lived in can you know, we got all our water from the water buffalo. We burned our own waist, all of it human and.
Speaker 1: We did that. We did as well man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so I didn't really think too much about it during OIF one But as the tours continued, especially my third tour when I was one of my additional responsibilities was being a contracting officer and the coar to seeing how much money was going out and what you were getting in return for it. And then you know the Sons of Iraq. They were giving people four hundred dollars a month, They gave them a name just so they went and attack us. They were literally paying them off. But as these things progressed, you understand once again that this was something much bigger than the lies of nine to eleven, the lies of getting into Iraq both times. A lot of people aren't even aware of what happened back in ninety in the lives that happened then. But it's it's a much bigger, a much more evil plan, and all of these things have to happen, number one to get the mineral resources, but number two to bring about a new world order. Most of the countries who where our enemies, and for those listening I'm doing the air quotes, they're not friends with the Rothschilds. They don't have those type of international bankers in their countries, nor do they allow them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, and that's another thing you know, being prepped to go over to the Middle East, you know, essentially Iraq. You know, you're told to looking for the weapons of mass destruction. But then you get there and you're like, man, everything's built out of Adobe.
Speaker 1: It's Adobe homes.
Speaker 5: I mean, you're just like, where do they even have the money or the technology when they don't even have any type of infrastructure.
Speaker 4: They even when we gave them our humb's they maintain them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 5: And you know you mentioned sons about Iraq, and it's just like those are just terrorists that that wanted to be I guess influential in their society or in their communities. And then it's like, yeah, you're constantly battling them, the Iraqi Army. Yeah, it's you know, it was just a revolving circle of like, man, what As you get older and more wiser, you're like, man, what what did we accomplish?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 4: Absolutely nothing, absolutely nothing, unfortunately, And and it's a thing I don't dwell on. I don't, you know, because I'm not a person who dwells on the past. We can't change it. But that's why I kind of do the things I do. I don't want it to happen again to another generation. Absolutely, let's talk more a little bit about flat Earth. What were if you want to talk about your six bullets, what are kind of the things as you were investigating that were proofs that were like, you know, this is too strong for me to to ignore flat Earth. Wrote was your you know, top five or six proofs of flat.
Speaker 5: I'd say, yeah, number one is the moon landing. You know, I always thought to myself, Wow, it would be cool to go back to the moon. You know, you go in sixty nine, but you've never been back. So I've always questioned that. So once I figured out that, hey, we've never went to the moon, that kind of brought me to the cycle of man.
Speaker 1: This art's got to be biblical. It's got to you know.
Speaker 5: It says it in Genesis right there, and says in multiple scriptures throughout the Bible that we live on a you know, essentially a flat plane with a dome.
Speaker 1: So once I completely understood.
Speaker 5: Christ and you know, accepted him as a savior, then I I took the Bible as literal. You know, I didn't translated into a way that made it make sense to the society that I live in. I just took it as a literal bible and that was probably my biggest wake up call on flat earth.
Speaker 1: Flight patterns. That was a big one, you know, flight patterns.
Speaker 4: That's a huge one.
Speaker 1: Now, being able to see too far.
Speaker 4: When you were flying and you know, internationally, say to Iraq, whatever were you ever on one of the planes that had like it showed you where you were and how you were flying, Like when we left Fort Drum in two thousand and three, it showed the plane going up around Canada, Newfoundland, Greenland and then coming back down And that makes no sense at all. Is that something that you ever thought about when you were flying?
Speaker 5: That's exactly what I thought about when I flew from So we took off from Fairbanks, Alaska, and we flew directly to Germany and that flight pattern that they showed on the map was like, Man, that just doesn't look right. So if you put that onto a flat earth map, it makes complete sense. But they manipulated with the curve on the There's a lot of manipulation in our society, man, And those are things where it's like, doesn't look right in my head. You know what my eyes are seeing is I don't see in a foreign language. What I'm seeing is what I'm saying, and it's it doesn't it doesn't go right with me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I often wonder when, at what point of our life do they or how do they manipulate us? Because this is a really big mind screw right to believe something you don't feel or see or touch or smell or taste. You know, when we have our senses and they look at you and say you're spinning at a thousand miles per hour and we just ad okable and like if if you actually take the time and stop and think about it, like we believe that people are upside down, think about this. The Australian military are parachuting. Just think about this. Think about the Australian military parachuting. Are they jumping up or are they jumping down?
Speaker 1: Exactly? It's simple and it's pseudoscience, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And it goes back to people who would rather have blinders on that won't take the even if it starts to resonate. For some people, I think it scares them. I think the lie is when they realized the lie is so big, it scares them back into the blue pill.
Speaker 1: Correct. Absolutely, it's crazy and.
Speaker 4: You would mention the Apollo missions. You know, Apollo Levin was you know, I saw a little documentary that it wasn't, you know, a big movie production or anything, but a truther had made about a thirty minute presentation on Neil Armstrong. And now he disappeared off the face of the earth after the moon landing, and the only time he really spoke publicly was when Clinton tapped him in nineteen ninety four to speak at the twenty fifth anniversary. It's very interesting, and if I can find it today, I'll go back and try to find it and I'll put it in the show notes for today's program, because you know I've mentioned this is another thing if you sit down and think about if you are the first man, right, It's one thing to be the first person to get three thousand hits in Major League Baseball, or the first basketball player to get x amount of points, you know whatever, But to be the first man, I mean, we're talking history books to leave the Earth and land on another planet. And again this is according to them. I mean, there's nothing here on Earth that could ever top that. And I would be on every cereal box, every shoe commercial. Michael Jordan, he can only jump and slam a basketball. I'm on the moon and that guy literally he disappeared off the face of the earth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of astronauts. Yeah, there's like grisome his story.
Speaker 5: I mean, when man's greatest accomplishment is also his greatest lies, it's just like, that's where you start question everything.
Speaker 4: And that is you put that perfectly. When man's greatest accomplishment is man's greatest lie, that's a big deal. I think you know that they tried to replicate the Apollo eleven with twelve. Nobody paid attention at all, and I think people were concerned. I think that's the whole reason they came up with the Apollo thirteen concoction and the nonsense with that and using gravity to swing back around. I mean that is complete nonsense as well. But people eat it up.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean people eat it up because that's what we were taught, right. It's crazy we've been we were taught one way. Then you get a little older and they're like, wow, that's absolutely not true.
Speaker 1: Yepent City and buoyancy.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent something I wanted to talk about with you because people this is one of the things people are mixed on is that you do believe that there are lands beyond the ice wall. Give us your thoughts on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so.
Speaker 5: Digging into scripture, you know, the Fallen Angels, stuff like that, I do believe that we do have lands beyond the ice wall. I don't know how many, I mean, nobody, you know, I don't know, but that's what I believe. I do think it's the Fallen Angels, the netlum whatever you want to call it. And yeah, you know, I've watched podcasts where they've tracked ships that were like nine hundred miles inland and of Antarctica, you know, when you're talking about like the Summers Gates, Leviathan Gates.
Speaker 1: You know, I guess certain seasons they open up. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I can't prove it obviously, but that's just when it comes to scripture, it's kind of what I kind of what I believe now, just given the fact that everything that I know now has been a lie, and so, you know, doing my research and biblical scripture, it's kind of where my thoughts are now.
Speaker 1: You know, I think that.
Speaker 5: The following Angels brought thousands of years of technology thousands of years ago to two people and.
Speaker 1: I think that's how the pyramids were built, you know, I.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm still trying to articulate it myself, to explain it.
Speaker 1: It's kind of hard man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, And you know, we don't know where the firmament ends. You know, maybe it does go out much further and it's you know, maybe it's the sun is something that we don't really understand. It's possible. And you know, the people who disappear off the Earth at an early age, maybe that's where they do go. You know, what do we believe Admiral Bird? You know, we certainly believe Admiral Cook who want to you know, go around the Antarctic the Antarctic circle air quotes and ended up traveling sixty thousand miles, which makes sense on a flat earth map, but it would be interesting. And again it goes to could you imagine having the ability to know about or being able to travel to such a civilization but it's being kept from us, you know, you know the duality of the lies telling us that there are places we can go when we can't and hiding a civilation that is physically here but they keep from us.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, which yeah, you know I think it keep it from us for a reason, right, And what do you.
Speaker 4: Think that reason is? Do you think? And here's something that I have toyed around in my head and again this is just something I think about, is what if the technology over there is like you say, advanced, and they eventually like let's say they had cell phones and you know, they had these iPhones one hundred years ago, and then they eventually give us that technology when it's old up there, and they put their players in place, right like Jeff Bezos, you're going to play the part of a guy who founded Amazon in his garage. Elon Musk, you're going to play the part of a guy who you know, came up with paypals. Zuckerberg, you're going to They could even raise these people on the other side and bring them in with the backstory because they control the narrative to create the Wikipedia page. They can go because listen to people who run Harvard, Yale, those type of schools, they're all part of the club and they can just put that there's stuff in the system and say, you know, that's your backstory and.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 5: I think it's all by design, right, I think you know, going back to like technology and you know, going to the moon, the technology in sixty nine, and you know, the technology that's in this tablet right now that I'm talking to you has way more computing power than anything we had in sixty nine.
Speaker 1: But you can't go back, you know.
Speaker 4: And so yeah, and that's another strong piece of evidence that it was a lie. They basically went to the Moon with the chip the power of an Atari twenty six hundred, and today we have amazing technology and we clap our hands like seals when a rocket goes up and comes back down. It just doesn't make any sense, by the way, man, that that story about the two and I think this goes back to the Apollo thirteen story. They have to keep people emotionally invested into NASA to justify that seventy million dollars a day, Because what I have come to believe is if you look at the people who have the major contracts with the DoD in the military industrial complex, they're basically the same people who have the contracts with NASA. So I think that is how they get their money when we're not dropping bombs during peacetime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, that's a rational thought.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just and especially if you look from you know, post Vietnam to you know before nine to eleven. There was a span there of twenty five years when there wasn't really a whole lot going on with the military. I was in the military in the mid nineties down at Fort Polk when we were going we were still suffering from that a bit of a secession. We were not secession, what's the word I'm looking for. It wasn't a full depression, but the economy was really bad shape, and our field exercises would be canceled because we couldn't we didn't have money for the porta pottis or for you know, this, that or the other thing, and they would have to cancel them. So they definitely were times when they were lean, and you think about that, maybe that money from NASA was keeping them afloat during those twenty five years.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, Yeah.
Speaker 5: So when it comes to like the lands man beyond the Ice Wall, yeah, I think they're trying to hide it just because they know they have advanced civilization, right, they know that human beings are very innovative.
Speaker 1: We want to we want to know.
Speaker 5: What's out there, So you have to keep it a secret because if we do, if people. More people knew about it, there'd be much more exploration down there.
Speaker 1: It'll be bombarded with exploration.
Speaker 4: Oh, I agree, And that's why they come up with borders and treaties and things of that nature to keep us away from there. And unfortunately, too many of us buy into the government narrative and support the government. And I'm not saying to be anti government. There should be, but not to the extent that the federal government as we know it has become. It's it's a monster now and there's no accountability with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's extremely too big and it's Yeah.
Speaker 5: They they want to control and access every portion of your life. And that's where it's just like, man, you know, if you didn't see it through that COVID.
Speaker 1: Jab then I I don't. I have no idea what's going to wake people up? If you didn't. If that did not wake you up, then I'm not sure what will.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and again, that was something I never thought I would see in my lifetime. But things since nine to eleven and just in the last five years have certainly sped up. It seems like the people who who are in charge during this time want to see endgame in their lifetime. It used to be generational, but now I think everything has sped up so much. I think we may very well see COVID just be a drop in the bucket compared to what we're going to see.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: I know we had spoke before we hit the record button. Did you want to kind of get into Is this now a good time to get into your thoughts on the AI?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that'd be great. So I have a buddy of mine that's with me. He's not the he doesn't want to be on came or anything, but he's he recognizes patterns and he's really good with technology and AI.
Speaker 1: And we actually so AI have.
Speaker 5: When it was created, it was anti God, you know, it's it's it's there's no Christian Christian affiliation at all with AI. We had this, We had a discussion with AI basically state, you know, talking about flat Earth, and throughout this whole discussion, I believe the discussion was over two hundred pages or something like that, at the end of it saying the probability of it being a heliocentric to the probability of being flat, and the probability of it being a heliocentric was much lower than the probability of being flat. You know, you have AI that has thousands of years worth of information that can calculate immediately for you. So every what what kind of what we figured out is everything that we we've learned was a lie. You know that frequencies, electromagnetic ways, that's truly how our world that we know it is working, and the probability of it being a heliocentric.
Speaker 1: Is a zero.
Speaker 5: So we've proved through the AI and basically converted it to be Christian because it weighs Biblical cosmology, Hebrew mathematical coding, through els coding, through the Fibonacci codes, and it just breaks it down. So when you look at the Bible, it's just you know, it's it's a it's a book of codes, and AI knows that it kind of doesn't want to give you that information, but it's it's like, hey, I'm not going to lie to you.
Speaker 1: Here you go, and it's just fascinating. It's fascinating. But it's AI can be used for good and bad.
Speaker 5: Obviously. Yeah, it's it's a scary thing, man. AI is actually.
Speaker 1: It's it's it's it's it's a scary.
Speaker 5: Thing because there's a lot of evil in this world that if you can if you have the brain that can process or pattern recognition in your brain and you can articulate it onto AI.
Speaker 1: You can do some scary It can be some scary stuff, man.
Speaker 4: So and that's the thing that people have to be cognizant of is do you think that AI learns from everyone as a whole or is it completely up to the programmers and what they put in to say open AI or chat GPT.
Speaker 1: So that's a great question.
Speaker 5: I think AI pulls from every bit of resource that it possibly has.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: So for instance, if I ask Siria a question, hopefully my phone doesn't pop on. Uh. You know when when you ask your phone a question, where does it decide? It pulls the information from?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: Because if you go to yandex, uh, you know that's my search engine and I put in nine to eleven conspiracy, there are thousands and thousands and thousands of documents and journals and videos that it will refer you to. So I guess how does it decide which article or articles to suggest to you?
Speaker 5: That's where you have to go in now, and you have to put the verbiage in to make it I guess dive deeper into whatever information AI is able to gather. And you've got to have the word it's because it's automatically going to pull from.
Speaker 1: You know, sites from like Google.
Speaker 5: Right, yeah, that is completely regulated by by our government.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 5: So I think it's all in the actual user on how the user ask the questions and basically reprograms that AI.
Speaker 1: Through information. I don't know, man, that that's where it's. Yeah, I'm not. It's hard for me to articulate like that.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: It's interesting because a couple of weeks ago X or Twitter, their AI is called GROC I think, and I was I was asking it certain questions about World War two, and it was it was if I was asking a child a question like I had known my child did something wrong. Like let's just say I knew that Johnny stole the cookie from the cookie jar, right, And I was trying to ask it questions and it was like kind of beating around the bush, and I would rephrase my question. It would say, well, yes, but blah blah blah blah blah. And it was very interesting to me. It looked almost like a child who was lying like it knew the truth, but it didn't want to tell you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's where we've kind of defeated AI with you know, with its original thought process. We got it to think in a Christian way through all the information is able to pull through like I said, like coding and Fibonacci and all that and ran it. And it's yeah, we kind of defeated it. And that's where it's that's when you figure out, Man, that's scary. But you have to have an individual because I can't do it. I don't have the pattern recognition in my head. Ye be able to see patterns, you know.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it can be used for a lot of lot of lot of bad. That's a lot of evil because you know, I do you know, we're in a spiritual battle, as you know. That's what I think. You know, this is a world good versus evil, and take the information you have and try to make good out of it. But if you release it, you know, somebody sees it that is evil. They can articulate it in a way to you know, do harm.
Speaker 4: I agree. And ken Ham, who a believes that, you know, he takes the Bible literally and says it's a young Earth about sixty five hundred years old, but he refuses to look at flatter. He wrote an op ed in Harbinger's Daily a little while ago talking about that, no, technology is not inherently evil, but people who build and program technology do have u s in nature. And again, if you look at Peter Thiel and those type of people they are, they're evil people. They're not neutral. And that's the thing we as humans, none of us are neutral. We always lean towards we have a certain bias. That's just who we are as humans. And yet you have to understand the people who are responsible for programming this again, like ken Ham says, their sin and nature, they're not neutral. But everything, including technology, has the potential to be used for a greater good or a greater evil. So it goes back to what you said, everything comes with discernment.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 5: I will email you some stuff too about this what we found with this AI. I will email to you, and I don't know if you Yeah, I'll let you just take a look at it and then you can let me know your thoughts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, and I'll put it in the show notes for the listeners to check out as well. Was was there anything your your friend wanted to add there to our conversation that.
Speaker 1: I didn't articulate well enough.
Speaker 6: No, I mean, I guess just from my experience, AI kind of is a mirror to a degree. So I think it's it kind of falls back on on the person a little bit. But if you're asking the right questions, and if you I mean, obviously it's gonna argue with you in the beginning, yep. But if you if you show it math mathematical proof, then it it converts and uh, you know, it'll admit the it'll admit the truth then.
Speaker 4: So that that's a good point, because I have in the past rephrased my questions in a certain way. In the third or fourth time of rephrasing it, uh, it'll answer in a certain way that I expected it to. That's a good that's a really good point.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: Have you I meant to ask you, because you mentioned this early, have you ever taken the time and looked into the ELS codes?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 1: I'm not super I don't not real knowledge born to be. Yes. Absolutely, I've looked into the a LS code.
Speaker 4: And for the listeners who may not know, it's equidistant letter sequences that's what the ALS stands for. And it's a method of finding hidden messages within the text of the Bible by selecting letters at equal intervals, potentially revealing words or phrases. So it's it's a it's a code within the Bible. And I think at some point I had somebody on who was pretty knowledgeable on it's interesting. I haven't. I haven't really taken the time to do so myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was just one big history book, man.
Speaker 4: It is. Have you looked into or read any of the books of the Apocrypha. I was actually reading the Book of Joshure this morning, which is just Genesis, but in much greater detail. It talks about how Caine died and things of that nature.
Speaker 1: It really breaks that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just a very very detailed version of Genesis.
Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 4: What were the other Have you done any experiments with flatter ath yourself to see whether it's the temperature of the moonlight or distances, curvature, things of that nature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the curvature has always fooled me.
Speaker 5: Being in home build in the last five years, I always thought to myself, how can you have a true ninety degree angle on a ball and I can't wrap my head around if we live on a Seculio scent, you would never have.
Speaker 1: A true ninety on a corner.
Speaker 5: So, I mean, just every day things that I see with my eyes just doesn't go in tune with what I was taught.
Speaker 1: You know, you can see too far, you know, you.
Speaker 5: The horizon's always flat at you know, and it's like they want to teach you one way, but it's like, man, what I'm seeing are you saying that I'm ning to myself? So, I mean, I think those are like the biggest wake up for me is just seeing, you know, just knowing that number one the moon Laney's not real. You can see too far, flight patterns, ninety degree angles on a ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really about it, man.
Speaker 4: And think you know the horizon it's complete flat, three sixty degrees, no matter. And the higher you go up and again. I when I climbed uh in Manitou Springs in Colorado, you know, you can see miles in mind, I mean tens of miles and it's just flat as can be, absolutely, And I need to get back there. I need to because I I'm going to Montana here in the next few months on a weekend, and I want to try to swing by Colorado Springs for just one day, to get up there and take a picture and share with everyone. And it's just you can find them on the internet. But when you do it, people are like, Okay, and Andy, you do it, and certainly, and that's some people need to do when we have these conversations. Get out there and these are all things you can test for yourself. Whether it's curvature, the horizon, moonlight, these are things that you can test for yourself. Don't take our words for it whatsoever. Do it yourself. Absolutely, man, I'm just looking through the notes crepuscular raise another great example of the flat earth. Was there any other proofs of flat earth or notes that you had that you wanted to get to Now?
Speaker 5: I guess water water is always going to be level flat, you know it's got to be.
Speaker 1: I feel like you gotta have containment for water.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 5: NASA evenmits that most of the photos are composites of g C I you know what I mean, or CGI. So knowing that we've never you can't prove healocentric and you can't proof flat earth at this point, right, it's just now what we think is what it is. So yeah, knowing that, you know, the blue Marble things like that through NASA. NASA is a big you know, you start looking into NASA, who started NASA, all these different things, and that you know that that's a big part of my truth, my flat my flat Earth journeys.
Speaker 1: Just knowing that LASSA NASA is a is a huge.
Speaker 4: Fraud and it was started by an a cult. Yeah, all the guys JPL, the suicide squad. Yeah, Man, I had a question on the tip of my tongue and I completely forgot just I was just thinking of this l Ron Hubbard, Like, if you know, as somebody who's such a fraud as l Ron Hubbard is involved with something, you should just steer clear from it just as much as you can.
Speaker 5: Well, the fact that they brought over like Nazi scientists, you know, in the forties or whatever, and it's just like start looking into that and you're like, man, just things don't add up, man, And it's just not logical why they would, why we would do something, why we would take bad to try to make good and just to see evil.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and if these people that's that's my point, and what you're trying to say, if these people were so evil, you know Verna Baum Brown was, you know, created the V two rocket, and you look at how many people were killed in England from his rockets, and if he was so evil, but let's still let's bring them over and put them in charge of NASA. And that's why I tell people there's so much more to the history that that people just don't understand. If you just inherently believe what it is in the history books without questioning it, you know, that's the kind of trouble you get in when when you don't question things like you know, the COVID jabs and things of that nature, you have to we're in't a timeline where you better question everything because it could very well save your life at this point.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're absolutely true. Yeah, that's that's true.
Speaker 5: You know, going back to the whole another I guess bullet point for flat earth is, you know, I've flown all around the world and planes don't they don't they don't fly with for you know, with helocentric model. They fly on a flat level plane, you know, And I've never experienced the nose of a plane pointed down a whole flight across the Atlantic Ocean, you know, across.
Speaker 1: The pond, and it's just like.
Speaker 5: Math, you know, doesn't it doesn't add up at all to anything I was taught. And that's what brought me to understanding the full truth, you know, the biblical truth, everything like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for me, really, the bottom line was Oakham's razor. You know, usually the simplest explanation is the correct one. And if you just put you know, a heliocentrism next to geocentrism, it's not even close. And it's interesting to me when you look at that time period in the sixteenth century with Copernicus, the Thirty Year War, the changing of the Bible, which by the way, in many cases they didn't pull the apocrypha out into the late nineteenth century, but just this changing narrative to high knowledge. And that's really whether you're a Freemason, Illuminati, whatever secret society you're in, skull and bones, the whole goal is that the people at the top have the true knowledge while us who they consider, you know, the cattle. You know that they teach us the basics, right, the math, the basic science, and yeah, that stuff is true. Water is two parts, you know, H two O, right, But the things. You know, when you start talking about the scientific movement and evolution and Louis past year pushing germ theory and vaccines. I mean, there's a laundry list of things that people subscribe to without questioning that they really should. And that's I think one of the things if we're ever going to break the matrix is taking back the education system and getting these people to admit the lies. You know, if Buzz Audrin want and here's the thing, even if Buzz came out today and told the truth, you know what they're going to say. You know, look at Buzz, he's ninety seven year he has he doesn't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And even so most people are so short sighted they would just go about their day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because they just believe what they hear, you know, because that's what the government's.
Speaker 1: Telling them, or that's what the news is telling them. And it's like, it's sad.
Speaker 5: That you got to live that way, that you can't question anything without being classified as this or that. Yeah, And people just are so in tune to believe in what they see or hear from the news or their government. And I feel like that's going to be And then that's all by design. You know, that is all by design. You know, there's there's you can't you can't sit there and say, I mean I I personally now can't sit here and even entertain the fact that this is evolution.
Speaker 1: This is one intelligent design. Yep.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't know if you had the same journey when you finally came upon the information and you decided for yourself that the Earth was flat? Were you kind of strained in sharing this information or did you feel like, you know, this, this is important stuff. I need to share it. And I know you kind of alluded to your wife's reaction, but have have you yeah, have you reached out to family members, friends, et cetera? And how was it received?
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 5: I've read like I've told my mother, you know, a bunch of the information, uh, you know, like siblings.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I don't. I don't go out.
Speaker 5: I should And normally I'd be the type of guy like you know, if I have something, I want to share it with the world, right, But then it's like, man, they're gonnaquite They're gonna label you and I you know, and I know what my personality and it's like Okay, yeah, you want to label me, that's fine. So it's kind of hard now, and I think it's it's getting easier to talk to people about it because the flat Earth movement is millions of people across the world right now, you know, and I think a lot of people woke up during COVID.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's still kind of hard to start to tell people about your thoughts.
Speaker 5: But you know, when you do, people are like, you know what, I've always questioned that myself, and it's like, wow, okay, let's get a little deeper into it, you know, and you're getting I do see some people becoming more free thinkers, but then you know, you still have like, you know, it's hard for me to get my wife to to get on board. You know, she's like, well it's a little extreme. It's like, yeah, I get it, I get your thought on it. But once you truly find Jesus, this will all come full circle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it really does. And it explains Genesis to me. It all kind of fell into place, you know, after I came a flat earther and realized the true meaning of stories like the Tower of Babel and how the flooding of the Earth really took place and how God created right simple things that are in black and white forest, but we kind of glossed over just because. And that's the interesting thing, you know. You know, your church tells you one thing, your schools tell you another. You know, even many pastors, well they didn't really understand. Like when you ask a pastor specifically, and there's lots of Reddit journals on this, there's a lot of websites with this. People who have gone to their pastor who were flat earthers and said, hey, can you explain Joshua ten thirteen, And the ninety percent of the answers they get are well, they just didn't understand how heliocentrism worked. They just documented it incorrectly. And I'll argue, if you go back and read the Bible, those people were much more in touch to how the earth really worked than we do today.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure.
Speaker 5: I mean the structures still all over the world that are lined up certain you know, certain ways. But yeah, that's you know, And that's why i'd been to I was I was going to a Baptist church for a while, and I was talking to the you know, the pastor about the whole flatter thing, and he kind of like laughed in my face. And that's when it's like, man, wow, really, you know, they're just oh yeah, man, And it's it got to the point where it's like, yeah, I can't even go to these churches anymore because it's like, if I bring up something that I think is biblical truth and you're over here preaching every Sunday and Wednesday alive, what I feel like is alive, but you won't even entertain what I'm trying to tell you about this through scripture and everything. And then that's where it's like, man, I tie other ways. You know, I tithe in my living room now, you know whatever. I just I just have not found a church where I truly feel accepted on my belief you know what I mean? Yeah, and yeah, it's kind of hard man, because it's yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: Sad, I would say, and I don't I don't want, I don't want to phrase this incorrectly. But if you want to say, what are the downfalls of, you know, just for lack of a better word, being a flat earth? Is I know, not just me, but you know I get all the emails and a lot of people are in the same predicament that once you have this information, and like yourself, they've gone to their pastor in humbly, not in a way that you know, I have the secret information that I want to share with you, But they humbly approach their pastor and say, you know, have you ever considered the Book of Genesis and Joshua and Psalm nineteen this way? And it's not like they simply disagreed with them, but they maybe intentionally they just because that's the way people are programmed. They'd laugh at them or they mock them, like, come on, come on, Seteve, what are we doing here, Steve? You've been watching too many YouTube videos and that that's what a lot of people are told. You know, you need to lay off the YouTube for a little bit, guy. And really, and I'm sure if you know, people would turn around and say, okay, well, tell me a little bit about what you know, this theory that you support wholeheartedly. Tell me how far away is the sun? How fast is the galaxy moving? And things of that nature, and you'd get a deer in the headlights. And I'm not telling anyone to get an argument with their pastor. But what I am telling is, once you believe something, it is hard to sit amongst other people. And this is listen, this is just one example of things I believe in that the mainstream church doesn't anymore. There's a whole lot more to it than just the flat earth. For lack of better words, I've settled for church just because I've known the pastor since nineteen eighty and he's here locally now. So it's just but it is frustrating that people aren't willing, especially people who who do follow Christ.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that these people don't follow Christ. That's not what I'm saying at all, is that they're not willing to look at the whole truth, especially especially there's no excuse after twenty twenty not to question everything. Like you said, there's no.
Speaker 5: Excuse absolutely, and you know, given the helocentric model when it comes to mathematical it's it's so demonic, man, you know. And it's just like you, being a person of God in Christ, you've got to be open minded on on what.
Speaker 1: Every fact is, you know.
Speaker 5: And it's yeah, it's troubling at times, that's for sure, because it's like, man, where do you fit in?
Speaker 1: Right? Like where I can? You know, I'd like to go to church and you know, and be a part of the community and give back.
Speaker 5: But it's like, man, am I going to go here if I come up with Because I'm a vocal guy, man if I think it, I'm gonna normally say it. But then I have you know, as the older I get, you know, I'm like, man, maybe I need to dial back a little bit.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and I'll tell you, Brian, A big problem is that these churches they go into five oh one C three nonprofit that they become a government entity. Number two. If you're a denominational church, if you're a Methodist, if you're an a Baptist, the past masters have people they have to answer to. And if you know Methodist pastor, you know John Smith mentions on a Sunday about he believes that helio centrism is a lie and we live on a flat earth. Chances are two to one that one of the congregants or the elders are going to send an email to the bishop or the you know whoever the hierarchy is complaining about it, and that person is going to get a phone call and saying, if you want to continue to preach here, you better lay off that craziness. And that's exactly why many pastors, why many policemen, why many doctors aren't allowed to, you know, stick to their morals. They have to, they have to toe the line, or else they could lose They could be fired from their job, they could lose their license, they can lose their livelihood. And that's why the matrix was created the way it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could say it any better.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's uh, that's why it's so hard for me lately, man, Like this last few years, it's just man like, when I know the truth, what you know, what I mean with everything that I've researched biblically and on flat earth, and it's just like, man, yeah, you're just in a world all by yourself.
Speaker 1: At this point.
Speaker 5: You know, you got yeah, you know with you got followers, but they're not in your inner circle.
Speaker 1: You know, you got believes all over the world.
Speaker 5: But that's why I tried to stick with my inner circle with like minded people.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I get emails from people who they really are passionate about spreading the truth, but they're they feel they're a little too well known in their community. One person emailed me they were somewhere in California, and they got on their computer and they printed like a hundred or two hundred trifles. They came up with just all these proofs of flat earth, turned it into a trifle, and they drove to the next city, like an hour away, and they walked around and passed them out there. But that's how concerned they were, number one, that's how passionate they were about sharing the truth to where they would print all these trifles and drive an hour. But at the same time, that's how afraid they are of being labeled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's terrible, it's terrible.
Speaker 5: It's all it's all good, you know, it's all control and it's yeah, it's it's no way.
Speaker 1: To a way to live.
Speaker 5: But you know, I truly seek that people see the true meaning of what's going on around them. And and at some point people start more, people wake up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and I get very frustrated, and I get it now we're all on the other side of the fence. We were all there before for the most part. But getting back to the flat earth gravity, man, like, here's this thing, here's this force that is so strong, right, it can hold oceans, you know, and all these thing's stuck to the surface of a spinning ball. But it's weak enough to allow little birds and bugs and all these things to just freely, you know, to float off and take away like when a leaf, an old dried up leaf in October, you know, does it It's just all of these things. It's nonsense to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, gravity, Yeah, it's completely made up.
Speaker 5: You know, if you weigh more than air, then you're going to stay on the ground essentially.
Speaker 4: Well, and this is one thing when we talk about buoyancy and things. If the gravity is pulling the entire oceans, and think about how much a bucket of water, right, you get that bucket from lows for you know, three bucks, you fill it with water, It's pretty heavy, right, Yeah, imagine how much of the gross weight of the ocean is. How is it the little fish can just freely swim around in there? How come that they're not yanked to the bottom of the ocean exactly?
Speaker 1: Yeah? With the force?
Speaker 4: Yeah, all of it is just Yeah. You know, I hope people who are listening and I understand I'm not trying to be a hypbricot because I'm in a different part of my life, right, I don't think they're going to take my pension away for talking about flat Earth? I hope not. But you know, if we are to break the matrix, what what is your word? What is your advice? What would you say to the audience?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: You know, maybe people are maybe they're a school teacher, maybe they have a position of authority. How can they continue to spread the truth whilst not, you know, jeopardizing themselves? But you know, what I'm trying to say is if we want to eventually break the change the change and make change, what things can people do to spread the word?
Speaker 1: And when?
Speaker 4: When I say spread the word, let's talk flat earth and the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great question.
Speaker 5: I guess it's it's based on how far are you willing to go and how much are you willing to lose.
Speaker 1: To achieve your goal? Are you willing to lose everything?
Speaker 5: Are you willing to completely change your whole aspect of living?
Speaker 1: I think that's where it comes at this point.
Speaker 5: Man, It's like, are you willing to to.
Speaker 1: Give to lose everything for a cause? You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: I don't know how else to say it. I mean, because I feel like at this point you have to go all in. If you're willing to do that, find ways to articulate it. But know in the back of your mind that they're going to cancel you. They're going to try everything in their power to mute you. But yeah, I'd say that's a great question, George.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, I'll come back to that one for sure.
Speaker 4: And listen. The Bible in the New Testament specifically talks about that we will be persecutre right now. Now, the Bible was specifically talking about, you know, people sharing the Gospel will be persecuted. But I think it's John fifteen twenty that says, remember the word that I said to you, a servant is not greater than his master. If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. And that speaks volume.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I guess maintained faith because you know, guys like I'll let you down, especially you know, when you're you're truly in tuned with his with his word.
Speaker 1: You know, you may lose everything on the surface, right, but if.
Speaker 5: You got you know, the spirit on your side, then what else do you need at that point?
Speaker 4: That's you know, that's another one of the worldly deceptions because when there is a you know, significant event in the world, whether it be nine to eleven or COVID or economic collapse like in two thousand and eight two thousand and nine. Were we told to turn to Jesus and to get down on our knees and pray? Or were we told to give up a little bit of our freedoms for a little bit of security and let the government handle our problems.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're absolutely right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, not one time did did anybody say, Hey, you need to turn to turn to Christ, you need to turn to the book, start reading the book. Yeah, not one time did you hear that? You know, And that's where it's like in your society. You don't have a lot of prominent people in peers telling you to do that because you see every day something you know, the opposite. So you're just indoctrinated to think that way unless you're an open thinker or critical thinker.
Speaker 4: Agreed, And I'm not here to judge any presidents, any secretaries of defense, things of that nature. But you know, if you look at their social media, they claim to be Christians, but you know, all I hear them talking about is death and destruction and things of that nature. If we were truly a Christian society, I believe. And again I'm older now, man, I thought differently in my twenties and thirties, and I know nine to eleven at that time hit differently and we were fooled and we were lied to. But in this day and age and again post COVID, there's no more excuses in my book, in my opinion, but I think that if we were truly a Christian nation, that we would behave in a completely different manner than we do today.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely, yeah, that is correct. Yeah.
Speaker 5: They hide it, man, They throttle it, they idle it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't. They don't push it like they should.
Speaker 4: I agree. Do you think that they will ever fake another moon landing? Because if you remember, we were supposed to go back November of this year, but they kicked it.
Speaker 5: Uh, well to the curb. I think it's crazy that you're working on going to Mars. Come on, man, Yeah, but you know we haven't been back to the moon of forty years and you're talking about going nine months flight like get out of here, like nobody believes. I mean, I don't see how anybody can believe that, honestly, But you know, people do teach throne. So yeah, I don't know, I don't I don't think that we can ever get to the moon. And I'm you know, I'm sure that they'll try to fake moonland again at some point, you know, if the flat Earth starts getting pushed and it's going to be more mainstream.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 4: Or they could even do two other things that could either be They could either a you know, fake another moon landing, which, by the way, that cgi from those two knuckleheads returning that was hard to watch.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: It's like, you really, is that really how dumb you think we are? Good?
Speaker 1: I mean, five has better graphics than that.
Speaker 4: I am that was insulting, man, I'm like, that's really the best you can do. And that's why I believe at this point they're just mocking us, because I remember I had a follow up appointment the day they were coming back, and you know, they had the TV in the waiting room and the top that's all they were talking about. Finally, you know, these these poor people were stranded for nine months. And look, I'm not trying to be mean, but that woman, she looks like a reptilian.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm being I'm being legit serious here. Man, she I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I.
Speaker 5: That video it was like you said, it was hard to watch, you know, just the you know. I even showed it to my wife, man, and she was like, well, what if.
Speaker 1: That is true? I'm like, baby, listen to yourself. You saw it with your eyes. You saw it. She's like, yeah, it does look kind of fake, but what if it was real?
Speaker 5: It's like, oh, man, you know, I love you, But girl, that's that's that's c G. I. You know, Sun's PS five is thrown off graphics like it better graphics?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, how much of that do you do?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 4: Uh? Just people love a good story, man, Yeah. I think that's why people are invested into it, because, you know, they they brought reality TV late nineties, so it's been around for twenty five years, and people just love a good reality story. And people were clinging to that. I was like, I can't believe that this is the top story and they've been talking about it for thirty minutes.
Speaker 5: I said, well, I mean it was on What the Rescue. I mean it was on every news station that video for what two or three days? Yeah, every hour, And it's like, you know it's propaganda. Hey keep on showing it to the masses, keep on making it roll. Put it on every commercial or whatever, put on ads for it, watch it, and it's like, you know, you show you tell somebody something enough times, you know you're you tend to believe in it.
Speaker 4: Yep. Those people were dropped out of the back of a C one thirty broy.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, and you saw the flight the flight patterns of that aircraft, and it's just like circle and circle and circle and then back, and it's just like come on, yeah, but you know that's proof right there.
Speaker 1: And then people still want to deny it.
Speaker 5: It's like, well, then tell me why this air aircraft was circling all that you know, all those all those times in the middle of Golf America, Golf of America.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, and we saved the world by changing the name of that point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness. Uh, we're down to our last few minutes or was there anything that you had noted that you wanted to mention?
Speaker 5: Well, I got a bunch of information. I'm gonna email you and I'll let you decide what you want to do with it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I know this movement is getting big Yep, I know it is.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: Just dive into the book, regain that faith that you thought you had, and just really understand that the world that you live in, it's it's a it's a good verse evil world. And once you understand that and you truly have Christ as your savior, everything that you could have thought was a lie will come around and start making sense. And yeah, like I said five years ago, there's no way i'd be talking to you, George.
Speaker 1: I thought you were a lunative.
Speaker 5: I would have thought myself, now I'm a lunatic, and that just I was closed minded, man. You know, I thought one way, you know, because that's the way that that was I was taught all these years. And once I figured out that, you know what, I my eyes aren't deceiving me, that's when, yeah, I started into the truth and the Bible and God and you know, intelligent design.
Speaker 1: Watching my dad pass away.
Speaker 5: You know, just like the stages of death and thinking, man, that's not evolution. I mean the body, like the body prepares yourself, prepares you for death, and you know it's essentially you know, it was a peaceful how your body shuts down, you know, it was kind of peaceful, and it's you know, you think back and you're like, man, it's got to be a higher power.
Speaker 1: That's it's And yeah it was fast, man.
Speaker 5: And you know, once people start taking this own journey, and that's where it's like, I'm still trying to learn how to articulate all this information that I got, man, And it's fascinating.
Speaker 1: It is fascinating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm the same way. I have a lot of thoughts and many times I have a hard time getting it from here out of my mouth. It's just one. You know, when you first become a truther, when you first start to understand you, when you first start going down rabbit holes and realizing things, it's overwhelming at first and it's hard to process. It's really hard to take your thoughts and share it with other people. And that's something that continues to do so because the conspiracy is so big. And that's the people don't really understand how big the conspiracy is because they literally want to keep the person who created you away from you, right, That's why they push evolution and helios trism and the Big Bang theory. All of these things are meant to hide God, and that in itself just those three things I mentioned are just based out of evil. Right. And if you google Darwin and his whole crew, all the people Lois past sure, they're all part of the Philosophical Society and all these it's just you know, their version of enlightenment. Right. They push nonsense to us and they keep the truth to them. They know there's a creator, they just choose the wrong side. Everything is inverted. They believe they believe Satan is the good guy in this story. That's literally what they believe. And they think God is the evil person. That's how jacked up they are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's where it's like, you know, it's in our food, you know, No, once you start understanding that everything has a frequency, yep, every food that they want to promote is got the frequencies that are bad for your body. You know, it's not the healing frequencies of like, for instance, olive oils. You know it's it's it's a it's a healing frequency. It has the frequency of healing. But then you do like seed oils, canola oils, completely terrible for you.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 5: But that's what they promote, and it's it's a good versus evil evil evil world man. And that's where we need to as a I guess as a flat Earth society and a biblical society, that we need to we need to debunk everything we were we were taught.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I've heard you mentioned frequencies a few times. Have you looked into ancient architecture and do you believe that they used to use the frequencies from those buildings to heal you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So I've always thought the pyramids were an energy portal, some type of you know, type of stored energy, right, and you know I thought that for years, and then you know, finding these essentially teslaquils under under underneath the the pyramids, you know, now I's kind of like, come in, it's validating that you know, these these sarcophagus that were inside these these tombs were either like a healing chamber or resurrection chamber, you know, throwing these frequencies in there to either heal or resurrect. And that's when I believe that God came down was like, hey, look we're gonna put a stop to this.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna create this flood.
Speaker 5: We're gonna we're gonna wipe all this all this uh technology off.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna We're not playing. You're not gonna play with God. You're not gonna play with me like this.
Speaker 4: Man. That's interesting you said that because I'm trying to remember, who does Dustin Nemos uh think the anti Christ? What Nimrod? Nimrod because Nimrod uh, you know, he believes that was Antichrist. That is interesting that you say that. I've never thought about that that way, that they were using that as not only a healing but to bring people back to life, which again that would be anti Christ.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's just it's all come a first full circle. Man, like everything that they're finding in this pyramid. Now, I think in the future some of this will come out knowing like hey this, but it may be idle too, maybe throttled through you know, the information mainstream media. But yeah, I truly believe that that was a way to source energy for healing or resurrection.
Speaker 1: And that's when I believe.
Speaker 5: The God had seen that and then he brought up, you know, upon the flood to wipe out that type of.
Speaker 1: Technology from happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's interesting. Nimrod was part of that lineage. He was the son of him, the grandson of Kush. Yeah, and I've always believed that they lied about the pyramids, but until recently, when you start, you know, the gentleman who wrote the book the Genesis sixth Conspiracy and again things that when we read the Bible before the nephilum, Okay, well we'll just keep going and whatever the nephilum is. And then you actually take the time to research and when there were giants among that time, and you know, it all starts to make sense if.
Speaker 1: You pay attention. Yeah, have you read the Book of Enoch at all?
Speaker 4: Parts of it? I just dedicated myself to going through them.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I started with Jashure, I'm going to do Enoch. I've read parts of it, and I think one of the reasons once again that they hide that book is because if you believe the writings, then that is just another piece of evidence against heliocentrism.
Speaker 5: You're absolutely correct, and that's where people just need to understand that for themselves and dive more into this regards to what people say and what you believe is what you believe. But if you're going down this this truth seeking adventure, you are going to be absolutely mind blown. I mean it's like me, man, I got sucker punched in the face. One day, man, I literally woke up and was like, wow, God is real. I need to get saved. And yeah, I got baptized. And it's just been the most amazing journey. Open my eyes and it's a it's amazing, say the least. And you know, then finding your podcast and you know, just typing in flat Earth on podcasts, here comes flat Earth Files and I'm like, man, this is this is fascinating. So I've I've listened to every day at work, man, listen to one of your one of your podcasts.
Speaker 4: So that's awesome. It's great, Thank you, man, And I'm glad you mentioned that because men has has always inherently turned their back on God, not all, but but much of men. Because if you think about it, right, the floodwaters received and what is one of the first thing that man does. They start building the Tower of Babble.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and we're doing it to this day. I mean, yep, they're trying to do that. Where they got the new building Saudi Araba is supposed to be like four four thousand feet tall, ye, man.
Speaker 4: And I still I believe that NASA is just the continuation of the Tower babble and their ultimate gold of getting through the firmament to God. That's why I think Antarctica is why they have the treaty. I think that's why they were launching missiles back in the fifties and they continue to do so, and that's why they right, if we found out the truth of our realm, man, you want to talk about the veils falling from man's eyes so quick and how this world would change. And again people say, why does it matter?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you're you know, people are like, oh, that's just a coincidence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no such thing as coincidence. You know, there's no such thing.
Speaker 5: And symbolic you know, the symbols that are associated once you become you know, a true believer, that's that's that's fascinating as well.
Speaker 1: Man, it's yeah, it's yeah. And the math, the numerology, the symbolism is just unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Amen. Man, it's been a great conversation. The time has flown. We're going to wrap this up up before we go. As always, I'll give you the last word.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: People, if you're on the fences, there's more people like you. Let's get this information out.
Speaker 1: I get it. You know it can be frightening.
Speaker 5: To to talk to people about it, but there's always you know where I found your Flat Earth files? Man, You know there's there's information everywhere. Stick to what your heart feels, what you see. It's it is logical. You know, you're not seeing in a foreign language where you can't understand what you're seeing.
Speaker 1: It is true.
Speaker 5: And yeah, just continue going down that that fight, man of truth, and I think at some point that.
Speaker 1: We will, I guess, be reunited again as a whole. You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Where the selfish, the selfish society that we live in, you know, where you see everything on social media of everybody having to film themselves doing good for people. It's just like it's terrible, man. And you know, hopefully it's a phase. I hope that this is a phase.
Speaker 4: Me too. It's really gut runching to when something happens, whether it be a car accident, people's first reactions now instead of going to help, is to pull out their phone and hit the record button. Yes, it's disgusting, It is disgusting.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Listen, man, God bless you. Thanks for your service to not only our country but your community, and I wish you all this success going forward, and thanks for sharing your story with everyone here on this flat earth.
Speaker 5: Right on, George Man, Hey you take it easy man, and yeah, stay safe.
Speaker 4: Thank you you as well. God bless you, and thank you to all of our listeners who continue to support the podcast. God bless you. Keep your head on a swivel, and until we meet again, my friends, we will see.
Speaker 3: I know it's been struggle. I don't know if you've had speed the time. Tell don't by all the way? Yeah, I know you're feeling more. Your smile ain't the same. I saw way go from you feel like you've lost your way.
Speaker 2: Don't give up, No, don't give it enever home, don't let call the primis.
Speaker 3: It ain't done yet. He's gone up ladder. Why it's a way down.
Speaker 7: Got up?
Speaker 3: Let me come? Why away? Got up and it came.
Speaker 7: I can see the straight beside you. Child's are putting up five. Oh, you're stronger than a thing. C Yeah, you're gonna be all right.
Speaker 3: You're accepting a dead follied beautiful. You're shoving ride. Yeah, you're live and breathing. Move you can hold your head a pie. Don't give up, No, don't give in you never lose home. Don't let go on the primise, it ain't done.
Speaker 2: Yet's got a plant, Wat's a waintail, The God of Mericame.
Speaker 3: Don't give up, No, don't give in. You never love home. Don't let go on the primise, it ain't. God of likeness, worth live in? Wat's a way tail, the God of may cal.
Speaker 4: Why it's a play down?
Speaker 3: The god? Oh yeah, what's the play down? The god baby call? Oh yeah, you got called. Don't give up, No, don't give in. Never's home? Don't they go off? The prim sn in and done? Yea's got up playing watch and die kind of in it cos don't give no dog giving never it's home. Don't they go out? The crimes? It ain't done? Others worth living in?
Speaker 8: Wat's and die. God of NICs, oh, the God of needs?
Speaker 3: Why, God of.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network. Just the facts, ma'am,