Speaker 1: What team is gonna put all others on tilt this evening? Where will Brandon I You get selected? And will value be nonexistent in tonight's selection process? Follow along with the live draft board, watch our pick by pick analysis as we call the action from the twenty twenty five f FPC Pros Versus Joe's Red Hot Chili Pepper's Division number three to see who's goin gonna win a twenty twenty six f FPC Main Events Squad and who's gonna win a Paarasos apparently as well. We've got a great show for you. Farrell Elliott and Dave Tripoli are here. I'm Eric Balkman. Stick around your final draft of week one of the twenty twenty five Pros versus Joe's Challenge starts now.
Speaker 2: Can't stamn the pressure I've seen.
Speaker 1: Listen broadcast live and horder raud the world. You are now.
Speaker 3: Watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com with your hosts.
Speaker 1: Bolfman and Ferrel Elliott.
Speaker 3: The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home or analysis from the best players in the world. At now because no one else was available. Here are Eric Bolfman and Barrel Elliott.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Rob Greenings and salutations to all of you balcoholics and for relli X. Welcome to the latest episode of the High Stakes Fantasy Football are presented Bye my f FPC dot com the Fantasy Football Players Championship. My name is Eric Balkman. I'm a slightly above average host, so I've been told you can connect with me on ex at Eric Balkman. My co host tonight will be the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football, Farrell Elliott and the fourteen time f FPC League Champion Dave Terpoli. Tonight it is the third of six special episodes for you. It's the twenty twenty five f FPC pros versus Jo's Redact. Chili Pepper's Division number three Draft will be covering it for you tonight for the duration to the chat room right now post any questions you might have in there. You can connect with the show and with Dave on X at HSFF hour and at Dave Turt respectively. And don't forget about Faro's Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship at KFFFC dot com, Facebook dot com, slash hsff howers where to reach us there, and of course, High Stakes Fantasy Football at gmail dot com is where to go if you want to send in any emails. Tonight, Ladies and gentlemen, you have five days until the deadline day for the twenty twenty five FFPC main event Early Draft slot announcement. That means when you pay for your team in full or get your team squared away by Sunday Pacific time midnight July twenty seventh, you will get your draft slot on Sunday, August third. Remember, if you already have a team or teams, you're gonna get six hundred dollars off each. Additionally, team you add on square those balances away at my FFPC dot com. Want to bring in my first co host Tonight, Ladies and gentlemen, the Man, the Myth, the Legend, the turp. He is Dave Tripoli. Dave, Welcome in man. How you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm doing well. Just got done a jaff with JD. We get a little bestball all stream. This should be coming up here soon. Definitely, definitely was fund. We had a great draft. It went really really well, so excited to get this started and see if this is any different than last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah. JD hosted the FFPC Insider Access Show with me a couple of weeks ago, and I saw that he was gonna be streaming one Bestball Tournament tonight. So you are already in draft mode, Turp, you are, you are ready to go fire it up and it's it's gonna be fun tonight because we got a great crop of a good drafters. I'm gonna introduce it to you in a second. Here. The FFPC Big Gorilla Tournament is going on right now. Million dollar grand prize, three to fifty dollars entry fee. You're gonna get a fifty dollars discount on every third team that you pick up as well. Drafts off and running both live and slow right now. And check out that seven bananas promo. If you keep getting that seven pick multiple times in a row, you're gonna get a free Best Ball Tournament team, a free main event team, a free high Society team, and if you get it five times in a row, Jungle Safari for four. Check that out at my FFPC dot com. We have tonight from the one spot Mike Shop. I'll just bring this up right now, sir, and bring up the draft boards so everybody can see it. Mike Shop and Adam Krautwurz from the d Ben Fantasy Football Podcast drafted Jamar Chase number one. Tonight, the Miscelli tandem Drew and Josh Miscelli drafting number two. They go Brock Bauers first tight end off the board at the one o two.
Speaker 4: Tonight.
Speaker 1: John Dagel from Established the mun goes b John Robinson at the one o three. John Zeleski hitting cleanup Tonight he drafts Jamiir Gibbs at the one oh four. Saquon Barkley goes to Fantasy and Frames and Player Profiler Stacey Perez. She gets Barkley there, Jefferson and Lamb respectively to Rob Vieira, one of the more successful FFPC Joe's around. I've done a ton of shows them. Very knowledgeable guy and an excellent pickleball player as well on pickleball coach. Interesting, yes, very interesting. Ceede. Lamb goes to Fantasy Lives Dwayne McFarlane at the one oh seven. Ashton Genty goes to Don Barani, Nick Costantino, and Shawn Stutsman. Tonight, the go Bills former FFPC Main Event back to back champs. They go with Genty at the one aweight Malik Neighbors to the Stealing bananas guy. That's guys, excuse me, that's Sean Siegel from row is Ben Gretch from Stealing Signals. And then you have the Hooks that is Ben and Randall hook FFPC. Joe's that draft Trey McBride at the one ten Christian McCaffrey to Matt Schlf That is Mattchelf from Draft sharks dot Com, one of the more successful pros. I'll bring up the leaderboard here in a second with what we have all time for the pros versus Joe's. But I think Matt's like top fifteen all time, He's right up there. And then a mon ros Saint Brown to Dana Motto at the one twelve, the final Joe for the evening. So number one Sean Green wants to note, TERP, what jersey is?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 1: Is that DeShawn Jackson that you're rocking tonight.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 2: It's a specialty jersey. Why thirteen years ago? Sad story, but my mom passed away. She was a diehard Eagles fan, so her name the nickname that we caught her as on the back here, it's just the number thirteen, which was her birthday.
Speaker 1: Ah got it, got it so cut that you can't even get this anywhere. Don't even try.
Speaker 2: It's like the can't people think it's Nelson Aguilar and it's not Nelson Aguilar, so please don't put that in your brain. Is not Nelson Aguila.
Speaker 1: So we're we're through the first round tonight, turp I wanted to bring this up. Darren Rmani posted this on X earlier this afternoon. He thought that this was the most talented group of Joe's in this year's In this year's contest, you have the Miscelis, who obviously uh play a lot of the higher stakes leagues, the fives five K leagues out at the Vegas Live events at Paris Casino. John Zeleski, who's been in this I believe he's been in pros versus Joe's before. He's another really good best ball player. I already told you about. Rob Vieira, Constantino, Stuftsman and Baranyi are.
Speaker 2: The only they're not they're definitely not Joe's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, only ones ever to do it. And then you have the hooks with Ben and Randall, and then Dana Motto who's a very accomplished player as well. This is I mean, like, I think the pros already understand, they know what they're getting in for, and it's not gonna be easy. But like I'm not trying to be hyperbolic, this is a really from top to bottom. All six of these Joe's teams super talented.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. This is extremely tough draft. Looking at all the things when they came out, I definitely picked this one as just murderers row. I mean, there's no easy spots in here where you're getting any value. This is pretty much go get your guy type of thing and then just hope it works out.
Speaker 1: Turp, what do you? Let's talk about the first round here, brock Bauers at the one oh two. This is earlier than he normally goes. Again, for anybody who's watching this, this is a tight end premium format, so tight ends go a little bit earlier. There's no kickers, no defenses, best ball, so it's set it and forget it. The lineup will be one quarterback, two running backs, two receivers, a tight end, and two flexes. So you could start up to three tight ends, and again you don't start them. This is what the what the scoring system automatically decides after the week is over for optimized lineups. But what do you make of brock Bowers at the one oh two over guys like Robinson, Gibbs, Barkley at Jefferson and Lamb.
Speaker 2: It's not for me. I'm definitely taking Robinson, you know, Gibbs, Barkley, Jefferson, Lamb and maybe maybe McCaffrey over over Bowers. I'm not going to sit here and say I won't have some of ours, but not that high. I just feel like that's a little bit of a reach overall compared to some of the guys just went directly after him, Like, there's no way I'm taking Bowers, Verijon Robinson.
Speaker 4: Ever.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: You know, the people think there's a big drop off a tight end this year after the top three, and there is based off you know, a lot of things that are out there when it comes to andrews Kelsey, Laporta, Hockinson, guys like that they're not as sexy as the top three. But I just feel like, you know, Jefferson, Lamb, Robinson, Gibbs, Barkley, you know, and a couple other guys. I probably would take over Bowers because I don't think the advantage is there as much as people think there is, and I really just believe that the running backs there, especially when you're picking at the beginning. I feel like if you could secure Robinson a Gibbs a Barkley type of start, it gives you so much roster flexibility going through the next couple of rounds that you know, if Kittle comes back to you, kit'll make sense. And if Kittle doesn't make that you literally can just pound receiver and running back for a while and still have you know, solid tight end options, especially in the best ball format.
Speaker 1: You know, we got Bradley le Salvia chiming in on YouTube right now. While to see Boers moving up like he is. Love to see that people are buying into him on paper. He has the potential to keep bawling out and I think that that's a great point. He obviously could. I think about how close he and McBride were last year. Uh, Turp and McBride just could not find the the worst.
Speaker 2: Runout in the world, the worst I mean when it comes to Trey McBride. You can't for as good as season as he had, because he had great season. You had a couple more touchdowns in here, and you're talking about Trey McBride going next to Jamar Chies. People are you know, is there really a difference between both. I don't think so. I will take the cheaper guy in any way downgrading Bowers his talent or any of that stuff. I'm just you know, based off roster construction and all that stuff. I feel like taking Bowers there just kind of puts you a little bit behind the eight ball. I mean, it worked out for him because aj Brown fell in the second round, so that just like you know, you know, gets things a little you know, going a little bit more. But Jay Brown usually doesn't fall to that spot, so you know, it usually won't work out like that, and you're gonna looking at guys that maybe don't excite you as much.
Speaker 1: Turp. I want to bring on our the third part of our trio here tonight. He is the definitive commissioner in fantasy football.
Speaker 4: You can't wait to.
Speaker 2: Hear wisely, they cannot wait why Wisely?
Speaker 1: The k f F s C is where you want to go. K F f f C dot com. He is the incomparable Farrell Elliott and he joins us tonight, Farrel, good Tuesday evening to you. How you doing, my friends, gentlemen, I apologize, I am sorry, I am late ter, especially when you know Bunky and I becomes old hat we're a duo.
Speaker 4: Then he understands the flow of some of my poor attendants. You know, my my schedule was thwarted by an amorous cocktail waitress at a happy hour.
Speaker 2: But I have it happens everywhere. It happens every once in a while. She probably saw your hair.
Speaker 4: I have moved on, and then of course I've had I've had a lot of sock work to do.
Speaker 6: Uh second place, second place people are depending. I'm working on a lot of socks. I've got socks here, Farrell.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you that I had a meeting, an f FPC meeting today and unprompted, FFPC co founder Alex Kaganofsky brought it up because he was watching one of the streams. He thinks the socks for second place are an excellent idea.
Speaker 4: It's all extens its excellent that I have had one moment of shared greatness in my life, and I will strive to share the next one.
Speaker 1: So speaking of shared greatness, what about John Daegel here, this is, this is the buzz in the in the chat room right now with what he did in the second round. He gets Bijon Robinson obviously at at the at the one o three tonight, but then he goes and gets Amari and Hampton tonight at the two ten Omari and Hampton's ADP and the f FPC Bestball Tournament, which by the way, you can register for now at my f FPC dot com. Three hundred thousand dollars grand prize, one hundred thousand dollars runner up prize. This year drafts going both live and slow. Check that out at my FFPC dot com. The ADP and that for Hampton is all the way down at running back fifteen at the four oh two. Dagel says, screw that, I'm taking him as running back nine at the two oh two two full rounds earlier, Pharrell, this is a guy who is getting his guys.
Speaker 4: In John Dagele tonight, he punched the wrong player, and you know, we all make mistakes, swimmers sometimes working so that's exactly what he did. He punched the wrong player. Interp. I joined Turp, and I'm listening to Interp. Everything you said about the other tight ends and correct. Everything you said about brock Bauers is wrong. Brock Bauers should continue to shoot up the boards because brock Bauers and I've had some some I want to give you a number. I've had four NFL players tell me, unrelated and across different spectrums of activity, that brock Bauers is the best football player they've ever seen.
Speaker 2: I love Black brock Bower.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I love him too. I won't draft him at one, but I love him at two. And anyone that is in business with brock Bauers is in business with a difference maker. But everything else you said about those other tight ends that are going to catch fifty or sixty passes are correct. That's a classic case of overpaying. And you know what, it guarantees that you get talked about by Bulky and that's something that's very valuable, you know.
Speaker 1: I just I'll put a put a bow on the Bowers versus McBride conversation.
Speaker 4: Is that any different than putting a pin in it?
Speaker 1: Well, well, technically I'll be putting a pin in it because I feel like this is not the last conversation we're gonna have about Bowers.
Speaker 2: US won't get this year.
Speaker 1: I'll just say this, guys, it may just come down to if you're drafting in the top four or top five, you're gonna take Bowers if you want to take an early round tight end. If you're drafting in the back half of the first round and you want to take an early round tight end, then mcride makes the most sense there, unless you want to try for Kittle on the way back too. The other thing you do is if you're in the top five spots, technically you could skip Bowers and then try to get George Kittle in the second or third.
Speaker 2: That could happen. But he's been moving. He's been moving. I mean, he doesn't make it. If you're in the top five in this draft, he doesn't make it back like that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. He did not tonight. He did not tonight, So you are he's definitely.
Speaker 2: He's definitely a guy that I feel like, you know, if Jennings has some holdout issues, if Pearsall is not one hundred percent, I haven't feeling the Kittle by the time we drafted at Paris in Vegas, I got a feeling that Kittle can continue to move up because like lad McConkie Thomas. I'm not saying they're stale right now, but like they're not like the names that are getting moved up draft boards right now.
Speaker 4: What do you think Kittle so much in his performance this year? I am willing to learn and listen.
Speaker 2: I don't really have that much George Kittle personally. I like the receivers that are being drafted around this range over him. I'm more of a weight on wait a little bit down the road tight That was.
Speaker 4: Not the question. The question was what do you love about George Kittle to make me I like him?
Speaker 2: He's probably my favorite football player than yeah Non Eagle. I mean, the guy is an absolute warrior play.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was a warrior, but he is not a He's not.
Speaker 2: Blocks too much. Injuries are a question, but I mean you can paint the picture that he's tight end won this year.
Speaker 4: We have some of the now we have some of the greatest forty nine er fans ever in the history of football. In one Drew Masselli participating Where's it, Where's Drew drafting bookan.
Speaker 1: Sean Green where he took powers in the two spots, so he was the Bowery.
Speaker 4: Well see, I didn't even know that. And and but when we examined the forty nine ers and we look at what happened last year, it was great between the twenties, and it was terrible in the red zone, even with Kittle. It's a situation. I mean, even the kicker, God forbid, he gets outside forty yards, he misses everything. This is not the same team it was. Is Kittle going to lead this team? And who else is going to bring them back? Who else is going to bring them back? For the kind of of five is that we need to have out of all that fantasy value that exists in the forty nine er lineup, I think all of it is a bit overpriced. Sadly, I have to say the same thing about Kittle. Turp am I ridiculously wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't have that much Kittle early on. I'm not.
Speaker 4: What I want to know is if I'm wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're wrong at all. I mean, I'll click the button. I'm not afraid to click the button because I do see the path where he gets there. But I won't click the button over some of these receivers and probably like a player like definitely not ever eteen and definitely probably not ever Bucky Airby.
Speaker 1: Guys, I want to I want to add some flavor from John Dagel on his x account and he posted this about five hours before he drafted Omari and Hampton at the two UH at the two ten tonight. This is from John Dagel at Nacha Dagel on X Omari and Hampton is inevitably going to Skyrocket and ADP after Jim Harbaugh stated to day he doesn't know if Nag Harris will be back for training camp. This is interesting, Uh that that that Harbaugh said this today, and I think we see the reason why Dangel goes and grabs his guy in hand. He could be right, And honestly, when people see this watching the stream say wow, Dangel took Hampton at the two ten tonight. Dagel could be partially responsible for USPIKE an ADP in the f f PC with l Mari and Hampton, Dagel and and UH and obviously Jim Harbaugh as well. So I think that's we're connecting the dots here and finding out what happened, uh with with that selection tonight. Let's let's go back, guys. I want to go back to that Brian Thomas pick. I think it was Scott Hoyt in the f f PC YouTube chat said that was good value for the Go Bills guys, getting Brian Thomas to pair with Ashton Genty there tonight. Brian Thomas normally goes at the two oh four, so it's slightly below a d p Uh, But turp, what do you make of Brian Thomas now contending for targets in that Jacksonville offense? Although Liam Cohen will be the OC there this year? What do you make of him contending for targets with Travis Hunter, the guy that they gave up a boatload for to trade up to draft in this year's NFL draft.
Speaker 2: It's definitely a little bit of a worry. But I love Brian Thomas. I mean, Coachery came out, you know, saying a lot of positive things, how the offense is gonna run through him. I believe that, you know, I know they traded a bunch of Travis Huner, but there's so much unknown with Travis Hunter right now, Like, do I ever see him being the outfit in that offense. I don't Bryan Thomas is that guy. You know obviously, you know you have a little bit of a worry about injury risk with Brian Thomas, But I don't worry about that stuff. The talent's there. He's one of my I probably would draft Brian Thomas right after Ceedee Lamb personally, that's how much I like him. I love that offense. I love Trevor Lawrence. I've been very outspoken on Trevor Lawrence this offseason. I really think the Jaguars take that next step, you know, where Lawrence really gets to that potential that most people thought he was gonna have when he came out Liam Cohen, I thought it was a slam dunk higher. You do worry, you know, you've seen it all over you know where these guys get hired after big years as offensive coordinators and they fall flat. So it's definitely in the range of possibilities where it's a possibility, but I don't.
Speaker 4: See it Lawrence. With Lawrence is if not now, when and you've you've got it.
Speaker 2: If it's not. If it's not now, I mean, he has tons of weapons and when it comes to you know, a young running back in two and Etn is still there. You know Brown, they just brought in, obviously, Travis Hunter, Obviously, Brian Thomas Strange is a solid tight end. You know, the Jaguars have plenty of weapons to get there. And it all starts with Trevor Lawrence and it is going.
Speaker 4: To turn that back. Maybe it's got to be twenty twenty two again.
Speaker 2: If it's not now for Trevor Lawrence, he's probably on his way out and he might get another year, but that's probably it.
Speaker 4: When it comes to Oh my god, if he changed locations and went somewhere else and blossomed into what he could be, wouldn't.
Speaker 2: That be a I mean, anything's possible. I mean, Baker Mayfield different, different type of situation, but I mean, look how it worked out for him in Tampa Bay. It did.
Speaker 4: Look it did work out nicely. Hey, Donky, have you talked about my girl Stacey Perez tonight?
Speaker 1: I was just about to because Steph Miller chimed in on her spot getting t Higgins at three oh five. I thought that was nice value too. Higgins is kind of a conundrum because we know when he's at his best, he could be the best number two wide receiver in the league. Obviously, Jamar Chase is the number one there in Sincy, but we know he's gonna miss games too. What's crazy is he missed games last year and he still was like a top twenty five receiver. He missed like four or five games, which is crazy. And I like what Stacy did here too, Like you're you're talking about winning first place, You're talking about winning you know, Listen, we could all use a pair of socks, obviously, but she's getting her guys here and to get T Higgins. And I don't even know if Stacy likes T Higgins. I shouldn't say that, but I know that that she recognizes the upside of Higgins here, so getting him at the three oh five tonight represents a huge boon and trying to win first place. So I like that pick for sure. What do you make the rest of her team with Barkley in London and she's about to be on.
Speaker 4: The clock, Farrell, That's what I would have done early with Barkley. I would have pulled the trigger there. Turt probably wouldn't, but I would. And we had commentators last night that came in that were drafting, and one of the gentlemen said that he viewed Drake London as some of the best talent in the league and for this draft. And if you're ever gonna you know, he's in the Trevor Lawrence turt rule. If you have not now win, you know. She cut her teeth. Her first high stakes fantasy football event was when she came to the KFFSC in Cincinnati. And you know, for full disclosure, Stacey somewhere. I mean, you know, we're related to my mother's niece and a great need I don't know, but she's a lovely person, and she's a talented person, and she's run with this sh She's run with this fantasy football hobby as quickly and as far as a girl can. And I'll be damned, she just stacked it up. I'm liking it more all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joe burn On the fourth to go with t Higgins here. To be interesting to see what she does. She could get a I mean, obviously it's not gonna get Chaser or Chase Brown, but it'd be interesting to see what she does with a certain tight end or maybe another receiver here later on in the draft that really get that Bengal Stack.
Speaker 4: Going, Hey, Terr Rubio came in with something and Rubio says, Trevor Lawrence is a coach killer. I think the coach is Trevor's, right, I believe before the Trevor Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's it's definitely, you know, Trevor Lawrence like this year is like so so important for the rest of his career because the talent's there. That they did everything possible to get Travis Hunter, and they traded probably too much to get him. Brian Thomas coming off a big time year pretty much without Trevor Lawrence playing. I mean, he doesn't have any more excuses built in anymore. Those are those are done. So I think Trevor Lawrence is a great pick this year. But it's it's possible if he doesn't figure it out above you know, the brain cells, if it all them click talents there, it's just Kenny Kenny figure out the rest of the game. And that's where the question, that's the same question I have with Caleb Williams, same time situation.
Speaker 1: This guy I must be the Trevor Lawrence fan in in this in this show tonight because last year he gets hurt. But the two years before that, he threw for twenty plus touchdowns, which crand isn't awesome, but it was four thousand yards both those years. And he gets Liam Cohen this year. I if you look at and I don't have this in front of me, and you guys are gonna call me out and say, Bulk, you're making this up. I'm not making this up. You would be surprised how often he finished as a top twelve quarterback in twenty twenty two and twenty twenty three. I don't twenty twenty one obviously, that was I believe that was his rookie year, right, and uh, and he was not good.
Speaker 2: Then you're on a hundred percent, right. I love Trevor Lawrence this year. He's one of my highest quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's my pointterp is like I feel like this, this belief that he's not been good is is because we view number one overall picks as having this higher bar to get over and Lawrence has not been able to ascend to that bar. Well, now you're talking about like because people believe that, and myself included over the past couple of years. This year not so quarterback eighteen guys, he is the eighteenth quarterback going right now. I just feel like fantastic value for him. Herbert May, McCarthy, goff are all going in front of him. He's just ahead of Love, He's just ahead of Stroud. I'm a fan of Lawrence this year, and I think he gets it.
Speaker 4: You can't go wrong at eighteen. Bonkey, do you think that it's a bit out of character and a bit off of center? The URF is so agreeable this year because it last night he wore some sort of piece neck sweatshirt and you know, he's very, very agreeable.
Speaker 2: And that's not always true. I might be agreeable on this, but I was just on a stream with j D drafted a Beastball draft, and I said on the stream that the team that picked directly next to us was the worst basketball team I ever seen drafted. When that airs, that guy is probably gonna see it and be like.
Speaker 4: You know, they're going to say, you pay for me. But in reality, they played.
Speaker 2: Your final war with Keon Coleman as your wide receiver. To hey, maybe you know more than the rest of the world, but.
Speaker 1: How many besides after Coleman, URP, how many receivers did that guy drive I.
Speaker 2: Don't think he took another one to like the thirteenth or fourteenth round, so you can picture some of the drek he was putting together. It was, it was. It helped us because we were picking two.
Speaker 4: But it was the first running back in the fifth round for team too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got the Miscellies, Drew and Josh Miscelli. Right now, skip running back until the fifth round where they get Chewba Hubbard to go with Lamar Jackson, brock Bauers, A J. Brown and Terry McLaurin Pharaoh. What do you make about Terry McLaurin not reporting today? Is this a non story? They're going to figure it out?
Speaker 4: Please get it done? And yes, I hope so. And that's that's a general manager that's got to deliver that deal.
Speaker 2: So this this has to happen. It needs to happen soon. You got to figure it out. I mean, they have a quarterback that's free right now. I mean you gotta do it everything possible to get as many weapons around him as possible.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's more about language than money. I don't know. I said I was gonna make some phone calls, like I didn't get a chance to. I'll make more phone calls, and we'll have more of an answer next week. But by then it's probably not to be a non story because you probably.
Speaker 2: Already real quick before. We keep going so far through five rounds, and I've looked at all the drafts that we've done so far, there's one team here that I think is clear cut above any team that's been drafted so far through five rounds, oh of any of any of the pros versus Joe so far, I really, really, you know, a great value that fell to him all things considered, based off where he's going, and just an overall well drafted team so far.
Speaker 4: A lot of draft left well, didn't spill it.
Speaker 2: Team one, the Boys, the defense, Yeah, Marvin Harrison far up falling where he fell. You know, Tech McMillan has been going consistently. We just took him in the fourth round three hours ago, so he's starting to move up the draft boards to get him where he fell. I don't know how you could say anything now neative about Team one so far. I mean Gary Wilson, who should get nine thousand targets, and Jonathan Taylor with Daniel Jones, you know, and obviously Jamar Chase I love their start. I mean, obviously, you know they're friends of mine, so I'm a little biased, but it's really really hard to have to love what they've done so far.
Speaker 1: Marvin Harrison goes normally at the three twelve in the FFPC. I mean, it is a full round of value. We had, we had. Steph Miller already chime in that that was a nice turn for Mike Chop and Adam Krauhorz there, Chase Wilson, Harrison, McMillan, JT is the running back there. We'll see what happens and how they build it going forward. Guys, I want to bring us back. I know we're in the fifth round. I'm gonna go back to the fourth round here real quick, parallel. I'll pitch this to you and Turp, I want you to weigh in on this. The Achievers posted on YouTube that they were surprised that Ben Gretch and Sean Siegel the stealing Bananas guys drafting from the nine hole tonight. They're surprised that they did not take Xavier Worthy. And I know Sean is a big Xavier Worthy fan and they eschew him. They let him go to the go Bills guys, and they take JSN. Steph Miller said, if JSN wasn't there, Worthy would have been the pick, at least for her pharaoh. What would you have done faced with a JSN versus Exavier Worthy conundrum here tonight like the stealing bananas guys were at four oh four.
Speaker 4: I'm glad I didn't have to make that decision. Yeah, and you know next week they would do it differently, and I understand the choice. And let's see how they build the team. It looks like we're it looks like we're stacking up some Seattle's like that this format. So yeah, there's nothing there's certainly nothing wrong with that pickover Worthy.
Speaker 1: Worthy might be a little more exciting to watch, Yes, and that's my point too, well, not my point, but I think that goes with what I'm about to say here, Turp. I think with the return of Rockie Rice and I think it was Scott Hoyt was asking us to to weigh in on how long the suspension is going to be. I really have no idea.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the the crystal ball. I've got a crystal over there, so I don't.
Speaker 1: Know what's going to happen. But I do know for the majority of the season, as long as Rice is healthy, he's gonna be playing for Kansas City. I'm worried that Xavier Worthy goes back to a traditional uh lidlifter UH. He joins Hollywood Brown as the field flippers with Rashie Rice and Travis Kelcey taking care of the possession stuff in the first ten yards past the line of scrimmage. And if that's the case, I don't know if I would take him when I have a guy in Smith and Jigba who crushed it last year. Granted with Ryan Grubb who they got rid of because he passed too much, you know, they want to run more this year. I still think Smith and Jigba is going to be a huge focus of that offense. So I would still go JSN over Xavier Worthy there if that's the choice for me. Terp, you want to make it a clean sweep? Is that how you would do it as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Slightly, though I don't think it's it's easily like an easy pick. I think I would take both of them and be happy about it. Slightly towards JSN just because he's pretty much the only guy there. And yeah, they are going to run the ball up, but they're not a good team. I don't trust Sam Darnold, so at the end of the day, I feel like the coaching staff smart enough to figure out a way to get JSM the ball all over the field. Hopefully that's out of the slot. I've heard some rumors of him moving outside a little bit, and people think that's that could work out for him. But the guy in the slot, that's where he's the best at. I know Cooper cups. There is kind of you know, money everything up but it's JSM. But it's not anything convincingly. I'm a Worthy fan. I think that Andy Reid's smart enough to realize that he is an extremely talented player and he's going to get him the ball as much as possible, especially if Rice misses four games, you know, even if it's two games, whatever it is. I feel like Worthy last year was just a rookie. He didn't really know everything. He's more of, like you said, like a field stretcher type of thing. I don't think it's going to be the same player this year. I feel like he's going to take the next step as a wide receiver and really, really really could take off, but it's still jsm by a little bit for me, you know.
Speaker 1: Uh. And Sean Green posted on YouTube tonight, of course, Sean Green a guy who was in this competition last year. He says, I want to believe Kansas City actually takes the top off this season. Didn't? Wasn't it? Was it Worthy or Rice or somebody said, maybe there is actually Hollywood. Brown said that Andy Reid told him get your hamstrings ready because they want to throw the ball down the field this year, and they're going to have two guys who are healthy right now to be able to do that as well. And the healthy quarterback and a healthy quarterback. Now, how how he's kept up right along that line? I know, were you talking about this with me? With Josh Simmons, the left tackle that they drafted that's going to help. They did trade Toney to the Bears, so we'll see what happens there. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: I forget the running game, that's extremely questionable. I mean, there's a bunch of guys nobody really knows who's going to be the guy that Jecko's being drafted as the guy. Hed Smith is the sexy name. You got Mitchell there, you got Kareem Hunt there. You know, there's a lot of questions the running back position. But my thing is always the fear with the Chiefs is if they open it up, all these guys are just gonna be smash ridiculous values.
Speaker 4: As a good question, how'd k C get better?
Speaker 2: They got healthy, They got healthy, and also they always have the plan to figure it out. It always works out for them doing what they do. They don't have to open it up. We all want them to open it up. Why would they change what they're doing. They're always, you know, almost a super Bowl team every year, so why would they start opening up and throwing the ball around the field when they don't have to.
Speaker 4: Somebody said that about Philadelphia's running game.
Speaker 1: You know, Tom Brady for years in New England would just live on this intermediate stuff and he never really had to throw down field. So it can be done. And you know, I'm not comparing Tom Brady to Patrick Mahomes here, but plenty of other people are, so I'll just leave it at that. Guys, Rubio and I can't remember who the other. I think when Sean Green said that, Terp, you end up liking these receiver heavy squads, do you feel like you have a blind spot with that, where like anybody who's drafting early receivers, you tend to like those squads early.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean, I just really like the structure of certain teams when they have like these top notch receivers. Because yeah, there's some receivers that you know, I like and everybody else likes in these seventh day, ninth rounds. But I feel like that's a better place, a better pocket where you could pick up running backs. You know, guys like you know RJ. Harvey, who's falling. You know, there's a bunch of other guys they're going to come off a board here, like the Traveon Hendersons of the world, the Hubbards of the world. I love those picks. You know, they all make a ton of sense, you know, based off structures. But you know, when it comes to the structures, I love. You know, receivers are especially early ones because all those guys that he picked are all clear cut number ones on their team. You know, Trading Bride's there. I get it, I get it, I get all that, But Marvin Harrison should get a ton more. Look, I mean, Kyler Murray is the question.
Speaker 4: Can you have just been in love with that Marvin Harrison, and I think you should be taking it way too far out there. You've got to cat you.
Speaker 2: I won't quit it.
Speaker 4: I will Who asked the question about Turp and the receivers Sean Green, and Green should know because you know he's a confident of everyone here.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Really, the reason that you like the receiver teams, Turp is that you were made for Kentucky rules. You just refuse to embrace your destiny. And that's the problem with you that you've got to work out on your own sometime this decade. But that's why you like all the yellow on the board.
Speaker 2: You're a little I can't respond. I can't respond to that.
Speaker 4: You have been exposed discovered.
Speaker 2: And I usually have always had something to say back. I have nothing to.
Speaker 1: Uh tetero. At McMillan, Sean wants to know what what kind of numbers were predicting for him this year. McMillan was the five oh one pick for for the deep end guys who are coming back on the clock here shortly. What do you project for him? Year one in the NFL with a guy in Bryce Young throwing to him, who really came into his own at the in the twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Bryce Young look good at the end of the season. I obviously trust the coach, you know, you know, he's a very very good pedigree. When it comes to number one receivers. They really like the tet. They really his last name is I always butcher his first name. I'm not even gonna try that, So they always love tat McMillan. You know, they drafted him extremely high. They put a lot of draft capital into him, and realistically, there's nobody else there, so I could easily see it a double digit touchdown season for him, you know, a big target share. I mean, there's really nobody else there. Like you know, he was able to get Adam Feeling guys like that that are serviceable, but you know, tight end position. Nothing is he capable of being a number one receiver. You could say the jury is still out there, but I got to feel in they're and to give him every chance to be that guy. And where he's being drafted, he could be a league winner of Carolina and Bryce Young take that next step.
Speaker 1: Sean to answer that question, at least my answer, I'd say seventy five catches, nine hundred yards seven touchdowns. That's what i'd look for McMillan this year. Okay, guys, where did I want to go with? Oh? So Turt? I think you brought up a good point and we'll see what the deep end guys do here. But regarding the types of receivers that they took, Chase Wilson, Harrison, Ted McMillan, Teteroa McMillan, excuse me, all expected to be the number one receivers on their team. Now, if you look at the Hooks which has Ben and Randall hook the f FPC, Joe's at the ten spot, and you look at Matt Schaff at the eleven. They also went receiver heavy in their first in the first part of their draft. But look at who Hooks took. Collins, who's the number one guy? Adams probably the number two, Jamison Williams number two receiver, Zay Flowers number one receiver. But you still have Mark Andrews there as well, kind of gumming up the works. Maybe I'm cheating when I say that, but I'll just bring that up. And then you look at Schaff number one in Nakua, Rashie Rice, is he the number one? Maybe not to start the season maybe becomes it. Mike Evans is the number one, DeVonta Smith is the number two. So I guess like for the those squads, I guess you could make the case that look I like the deep ense better because they have all these number one receivers Jerry Judy included who they just took right here at the six twelve where these other guys are littered with number two. Are not all number one options right hundred percent?
Speaker 2: I mean I like Team ten's receivers over Team eleven's receivers personally, Jameson Williams, I love this year. DeVonta Adams. I get he's the number two, but he can easily be the number one. There Nico Collins, you know that we don't really say much about him, and obviously getting the tight end position with Trey McBride helps team Team eleven. I don't hate the guys that DeVonta Smith is just I love the player, but you gotta believe in Eagles passing game for him to you know, really warrant where he's being drafted. And Mike Evans, one of these years he's got to go down, right, No, he doesn't, he doesn't, right, that's why you know, he's not a sexy pick. He's not a people like people are pounding the table for. But he always gets it done well.
Speaker 4: It sure is fun and sexy when he catches forty yard touchdowns.
Speaker 2: When you need it, and he loves that one yard touchdown just tweaks people like myself because you always have the shot. The one yard Baker Mayfield Mike Evans touchdown if you don't own him, is one of the most tilting things in fantasy football. I don't know if anybody agrees with that, but you think it's always going to be a running back. Usually receivers are never on the field. Then Mike Evans does that or four weeks.
Speaker 4: Times a week. There's a first for everything. I'll agree with you, guys. Number one team number one. Now, I think Crow Orson and Mike are just just showing off. There's a shot nothing that.
Speaker 2: Number one receiver and Mark Andrews number one receiver.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know you've got to put up some points of running back and do you guys believe I'd like to understand what Jonathan Taylor is gonna do this year. I'd like to see some numbers.
Speaker 2: I'm not a numbers guy. People always ask me for numbers. I'm not a numbers guy.
Speaker 4: Well, you gotta be termed, because that's how you need to decide who you're gonna draft. That hill now, the way they look and move and all that part of it. But you know, if you're if you're gonna take a running back over another running back, Like we were talking jsn and Worthy, it's a toss up. It's about style, and.
Speaker 2: Nathan Taylor is a wildcard because if Anthony Risus is a quarterback, I don't, I don't. I'll draft zero of Jonathan Taylor. That's why it's hard to like.
Speaker 4: Well, I got a feeling that he will be the quarter That's what I'm saying. These guys could use a green sticker. I don't care who it is.
Speaker 2: They definitely could use a green sticker. But there's no way I'm taking Jared. I'm taking Isaiah Pachecho over Judy or Mark Andrews andret maybe maybe, but I'll feel like the upside trying to win with Judy and Andrews is higher.
Speaker 4: I think Team Too got a real gift when Checko became available, and I like him better than Aaron Jones now I am in the minority there, but I like him better.
Speaker 1: Guys join me in the middle of the draft board here, Rob Vieira's team at the sixth hole. He just added his second receiver in Jordan Addison. What's what does Jordan Addison having? And with the first receiver that Rob drafted, it's justin Jefferson, Jefferson and Addison. I believe that. And Rob he may not be watching this right now. I'm sure he'll go back and watch it later. I could be wrong. I think Rob is a Vikings fan. Don't quote me on that. But before we get into that, what do you make of we talked about all these other teams drafting receivers early. Vierra is just stacking up Kittle, Ngram, Chase Brown, and James Connor. He gets Jalen Hurts in there as well. What do you make Farrell of the of the approach of letting everybody else take receivers in the first six rounds while he stacks up not one but two tight ends and gets a couple of potentially monsters at running back there as far as their workload goes this year.
Speaker 4: Now we're talking about team six.
Speaker 1: Team six? Correct? I HM?
Speaker 4: The quarterback question eliminates with Jefferson, but it lives with Addison. And that's why I don't think I would have done that. You know, you know, he must know some receivers that he likes and they're still out there. And I like him too, and I would defer until we get into the double digit rounds to see who he puts on this team. But I'm a little I'm a little baffled by it.
Speaker 1: Turf, let me bring this up regarding Hurts and I'll let you weigh in on this. The pick for Rob Vieria tonight the FFPC Joe at the four h seven as the fourth quarterback off the board. Last year, Hurts ended up throwing for just twenty nine hundred yards, which is extremely low. Disgusting, Yeah, it was disgusting. He did, however, top six hundred yards rushing, and he got into the end zone fourteen times. That is his fourth consecutive year with double digit rushing touchdowns. Last year, as far as touchdowns through the air, he only threw eighteen of them. If we are to believe that the Eagles ground game is either going to keep up what they did last year or they're going to take a step back and let passing become more prevalent with Philly, with with Brown and Smith and Goddard. Isn't Jalen Hurts the one guy that wins no matter what the scenario is for the Eagles this year?
Speaker 4: Yes, but Turpy was the I think this is right, Balky, and you might have just back check me on this, but he was number nine in Fantasy points last year amongst FFPC quarterbacks, and I don't if he improves, he's he's not moving past a lot of these other guys because they've got a chance to improve as well. That's all I'm saying. Would you rather have than Hurts?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm only drafting Joe Burrow if I have Jamar Chaser tiggainst Okay.
Speaker 4: But but okay, So that's that's a question.
Speaker 2: If you're saying one one versus one, Yes, I'm probably taking Burrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would go Hurts. I would go Hurts over Burrow.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's I don't think it's like a I mean, I love it.
Speaker 4: I think is a bigger commentary on what the Misselis did in round two, because you know, Turp just said it. Garrett Wilson and then there's Tyreek Hill and then there's T. Higgins, and I'm like, oh, those guys better than J.
Speaker 1: A J.
Speaker 4: Brown.
Speaker 1: A J.
Speaker 4: Brown is a fantastic football players. Twenty nine hundred yards in that passing attack, a ten percent bump, a twenty percent bump, we get the thirty five hundred yards. It's still very ordinary.
Speaker 1: Farrell, I have Jalen Hurts his quarterback six in the FFPC.
Speaker 4: I stand corrected.
Speaker 1: Okay. So the thing is with Burrow and how you treat him. At the point I would be looking at drafting him, I'm going to know whether I have Chase. I'm gonna know whether I have Higgins, and that will affect how I draft him. Now, I can't speak for Stacy, but if she did not have T. Higgins there, I wonder if she lets Burrow go to somebody else. No, I don't know. I mean, I have no idea. So so that's the thing is, we always try to get in the minds of these drafters, and and maybe one or two of themill join us.
Speaker 4: None of them are calling in, Balky, did you not share the number?
Speaker 1: I did? But here's the thing. And I said this last night, and and Turk and I talked about this at the top of the show. This is this is as talented AH pros and Joe's. I mean this, I said this last night tonight was going to be a blood bath. There's just there's no there's no weaknesses here there it's twelve sharks, and really it's more than that because we have multiple sharks running multiple teams here, and the pros in this in this.
Speaker 4: Event all lay down their money to play fantasy football and that that's that makes them Joe's, which makes them dangerous.
Speaker 2: It is crazy how all these drafts are all different and none of them are there all. You know, you just see like guys being drafted around two rounds different and all these drafts. You know, we talked about Marvin Harrison earlier, like he hasn't fell this far in any draft I've seen the last two months, you know, so to get a value like this, a draft like this that we thought was going to be extremely hard, clearly all these other people don't like Marvin Harrison either, Like all these people who took you know that that Xavier Worthies, the DK Metcalf, the DJ Moore's, all these quarterbacks, all these running backs, Like it's it's interesting.
Speaker 4: I have a question for all you guys fire away for I like questions. There's two of you, Christian McCaffrey. Is he on the don't draft list? Or is he on the draft list? And if you draft him in front of Henry, you're you're thinking that you're gonna get McCaffrey for what he's supposed to be the full season of receptions, that you're going to basically turn back the clock. But as McCaffrey balky, you're drafting maximum teams down here, terpill will tear it up at the f f PC at Paris and Las Vegas. How many McCaffrey teams are you guys going to have?
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing I do. I'm glad you asked this, because this is talking about this is probably gonna help me make up my mind on this. I've drafted him a couple of times so far. I have drafted mostly from the front end of drafts, so I haven't really had the opportunity to take him in a whole lot of spots. I have said on these airwaves multiple times at the NFL, it's a young man's game. The older you get, the more difficult that it becomes to be successful. And a lot of times when I take a chance on these veterans and it doesn't pay off because they get hurt. And McCaffrey obviously coming off a big time loss season last year, I'm just kicking myself. Why did I do this? Why did I do this to myself to draft a guy who was already having injury problems when he was younger, and now he's a year older, and I take him again at the one two turn. I don't I'm gonna attribute this to Ben Gretch. I don't know if he said this. I think it was him, and I think he was talking about McCaffrey and he said, you know, sometimes when you're playing in these in these tournaments, and obviously you're just trying to beat eleven people here, but you do get the overall title. Bet else if you beat everybody. But for a lot of people watching, they are playing in the Big Gorilla, they're playing in the KFFFC main Event, they're playing in the FFPC main Event. They're playing in the FFPC Bestball Tournaments, tournaments where you have to beat out hundreds, if not thousands of people right to win. And I think Ben Gretch said this with the idea in mind of drafting McCaffrey in a big tournament. Sometimes you shouldn't be asking yourself, well, what happens if this guy gets hurt? You should be asking yourself, well, what happens if this guy doesn't get hurt? And I think that changes the conversation about McCaffrey, because if he doesn't get hurt, you're tough. Where was Barkley going last year? Early second round?
Speaker 4: Yes, he was in the third round.
Speaker 1: So this is my point, Like, I'm not saying McCaffrey is going to be this year is Barkley, But I'm just saying, like, for a guy who has shown us enough in fantasy football over the course of his career where he was the de facto one oh one multiple times over, and you can get him at the end of the first for the early second what happens if he stays healthy all year? And and that's and that's sort of the thing that I'm kind of talking through in my head right now. When when I'm on the clock and McCaffrey is available at the one eleven or the two O two or the two O.
Speaker 4: Three, Damn, I should ask more questions you can't top that, just.
Speaker 2: That everything Ben said, everything Bulky said. I draft as much Christian McCaffrey as I can pretty much for that exact reason. I don't really worry about the injury stuff. I know we talk about it every once in a while, but I know what Christian McCaffrey can do, and if he stays healthy, he will do that. There's really no way, there's there's really no way around that.
Speaker 4: Did Bill Hollywood just came in here with something very very good?
Speaker 2: You could always you could always handcuff him. You can always the Grendo's, the James, anybody, anybody there is fine to pick up. You saw what happened last years.
Speaker 4: If you want to look at an injury history, go look at Grindo and then you'll say, oh my god, I got to back him up. I got a handcuff Grinda.
Speaker 2: Everybody's taking Ashton Genty over Christian McCaffrey, and that's a popular like we will pocket right there. To me, it's Christian McCaffrey almost of the time. I don't and I don't hate ash Genty at all. But what we're talking about a Raiders offense that you know, yeah, Gino's there, chip Kelly's there. I get all that stuff, but you know, there's too many questions there. And obviously outside of injuries for Christian McCaffrey, if he stays healthy for seventeen games, let's say fifteen games, whatever, give me all the Christian McCaffrey I can get and and wheels up. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. But you know, in these in these tournament settings where you're trying to win a million dollars, you're trying to win your league, there's not many players like Christian McCaffrey that are sitting at the end of the first round, in the second round in some of these drafts.
Speaker 4: Would you rather have Darrick Henry or McCaffrey McCaffrey. Is there is there a first round running back that you like Henry better than.
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: For me, no, no, maybe, but that's probably about it. But that I don't I probably take gent in it. I would take a Chane over everybody. I mean, I would probably take devon Ah Chane over everybody but b Jon Robinson. And that might be the end of the end.
Speaker 1: Just regarding what I said earlier with Ben Gretch and this is gonna be hilarious if Ben never said this or wrote this. Because we're attributing, we're.
Speaker 2: Giving them all the credit for it, so it's out there now.
Speaker 1: But but Teag Orgman and Tege I think I'm getting your name right. I could be wrong on this. He says, Gretch's right should be playing very aggressively in the main event or Big Gorilla. And how would Teague know this because Tigue was the guy that dethroned the go bills guys after two consecutive years by twenty twenty three, f FPC Main Event. Awesome that we get f f PC Royalty hanging out more f FPC roads watching the broadcast, and I thanks for hopping aboard team Team nine. Let's talk about them right now. This is the Stealing Banana squad. They're on the clock right now. People were talking on the in the chat room not understanding the strategy, and obviously on the next time that these guys hook up on a Stealing Bananas podcast. I'm sure they'll talk about this here. But you look at what they've done at tight end Farrell Hockinson in the fifth and now back to back tight ends, they went Tyler Warren and Tucker Craft at the seven to eight they only have the two receivers Neighbors and Smith and Jig, but which, granted, could be target monsters. Nobody else is zigging. Everybody else is zagging, and they're zigging here tight Ends, Hockinson, Warren and Craft. I could see it working. And if you're trying to be different, you're trying to win first, there certainly is a path here. But even I'm kind of scratching my head in the tight End Premium League that you want to have three of them by the end of round eight. Farrell, I love tight Ends, but these are three of the same guys and the tight End Whisper debunked a little bit of the Tucker Craft last night, and you know, we've had a series of podcasts on Friday Night.
Speaker 4: That we can't get anyone that joins me in the I Hate Tucker Craft club and but I love Yeah. See there you go, there you go.
Speaker 2: You want it, you want to, you want to, you wanna yeah, don't got for me?
Speaker 4: Tell me, tell me. Uh, I'm gonna look at all your teams to see how much Tucker Craft you've got. But you take those end for me right now.
Speaker 1: These guys need a receiver and hold on, hold on, I gotta stop you for I'm sorry. Did you say Tucker Craft is a top three tight end for you? He said, yeah, exposure, exposure. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I miss.
Speaker 4: He was saying. He was saying a lot of things, and that don't correct well.
Speaker 1: But that's listen. I'm probably in the minority on this, I know. I just feel that.
Speaker 2: Worries me because I know you're not a big Tucker Craft guy.
Speaker 1: It's not. I think he's a fantastic football player. Farrel and I were talking about this on Friday's got a smoking hot wife. Uh, he's doing He's living life the right way right now. But I just worry about even with the Packers, you know, coming back and regressing a little bit to being more of a passing team this year. You add Golden saving on Williams two in the draft. I don't think Nicole Hardin makes the team, but they still went out and got him as well. I just don't know, like I don't know. I mean to Tucker Craft and best ball, Okay, I get it, like, you know, he's going to have those spike games, But for anybody in like a managed league, we are drafting as as like a tight end twelve or tight end thirteen. I mean, I don't know when I'm gon for him or Tyler Warren and draft and drafted.
Speaker 4: Ride behind him was Khalil Shakira and after Terps learned words last night, I've rode back Shakira to ninety four catches.
Speaker 1: All right, hold on, so few things from the chat room right now.
Speaker 4: Fare what's going on over there?
Speaker 1: Scott White, Balky always plays Switzerland, always the play. I think for the most part that's true. It's not always true. Uh, we got Joe King. I only draft guys with hot wives, but then Bill Hollywood, I try to draft people who aren't married. So listen, we're getting some next level analysis.
Speaker 2: From the YouTube analysis.
Speaker 1: This is this is good stuff. Joe King also said a three tight end start and managed just signing up for coin flips. I'm with him on that this is bestball, so these guys don't have to worry about it. But with Joe, I'm totally with you, this would be a nightmare trying to figure this out now. Tight End premium and double flex obviously if you plan on flexing these guys out every week. Okay, that's fine. I get that's tough, but yeah, it's it's not an easy thing.
Speaker 2: Is more of a best ball guy than he is a redraft guy.
Speaker 1: Matt Schoff is on the clock right now. I'm gonna try to scroll up to it right now if I can find it, and I may not be able to find it on the on the YouTube chat right now, if I can get Yeah, sorry about that, guys, if I can get back up to it. Here, there was a comment on Shou's team. Yeah, Corey Walters had it here. I got it up. I'm not feeling Team eleven between guys being able to stay healthy and suspensions and being old. Maybe a stack can help him. And he's referring to Draft Sharks Matchoff, who, by the way, twentieth all time on the all time FFPC prosers of Joe's leader board, so he's gotten a lot of stuff right over the years. Speaking of stacks, he just added one here with Hollywood Brown to go with Patrick Mahomes, who he got in the seventh round. Yeah, I mean McCaffrey and NICOUA certainly injury risks, but again you're going for first place here. Rice with the suspension, I think the suspension is I don't know, guys, I keep coming back to it in my head. It's gonna be like three games. And if I'm without Rice for three games, I can deal with it. Evans and Mixon not the youngest guys in the world. I like DeVonta Smith, Jake Ferguson. I think there is a positive report by one of the Beat writers taking in training camp today about Ferguson. You have Travis etn At a good value here too. There's question marks, but there's I mean, I could see this working out too, and Schoff obviously knows what he's doing. Turf, I'll let you wigin and Pharalleh, I want you to give your commentary on this squad too. But what do you think of Matt Schaw's team at team at Spot eleven tonight.
Speaker 2: I don't necessarily agree with all the players, but the structure of the team is perfect. I mean, there's really nothing negative to say about the overall structure. I mean, Jenny McCaffrey, we talked about him, Hookah, who's kind of stale right now in drafts. Nobody really loves them. Everybody's afraid of Devonte Adams. Are they afraid you know, is the Rams going to pass the ball enough to warn't both guys where they're being drafted, you know, right suspension, it doesn't scare me away. I mean, if it's four games, I'm still fine. You know, if it's six, then then we're in trouble. But I don't think it's going to be that long. And you know, Joe Mixon is not a guy I'm pumping the table for, but you know, he's still a guy that always produces. And then Mike Evans, you know, we talked about Jake Ferguson's the guy that I've been targeting a lot at the tight m position. I just really love that Dallas passing game between Dickens, Dak and Jake Ferguson. Obviously lamb etns. You know, I'm an ETN stand so I went to draft them as much as possible. And then getting the stack with Brown to offset Rice being out. You know, it makes a ton of sense for this kind of context because you're not really losing anything when Brown is going to be in there. Obviously Rice is a better player, but I would browns no slouts. So say it's four games, you're getting four games and Mahomes and Brown, and then you're getting you know, the rest of Mahomes, Brown and your fourth round pick Rice, so, third round pick Rice. So I think it's a very very well structured team. He clearly knows what he's doing. I mean again, I might I don't necessarily agree on some of the players that he drafted, but it doesn't really matter the structure of it's perfect Pharaoh.
Speaker 1: What do you make of shout squad here? I think makes a good point about getting Hollywood Brown here to kind of offset a potential right suspension, and then it's a wheels up after that.
Speaker 2: What do you make of that?
Speaker 1: And the rest of the squad there.
Speaker 4: When Casey Steingele was in front of the Senate SOB Committee on the Anti Trust zoom and they talk and he went on and on and on, and Mickey Mantle's response when they asked Mickey Mantle, he said, well, just what Casey said, and also just what Turp said. But I will say this, he's drafting old school names, and I love it. He's drafting an old school lineup. He must not be a dynasty player because he doesn't know the rookies. He doesn't engage with the rookies. He needs more tight in. Fifty nine catches and zero touchdowns won't get it done. Ferguson will do better for him, but he needs more tight in in this format, and I'll be curious to see where that's coming from. But these are some old school cats in here. I'm looking for Tyler Lockett to join this team. I'm looking for Flacco as a backup quarterback. This is an old school team.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean we could see Drew Bennett join the squad as well. Of course, you think of Keith Byers would be an excellent nineteenth twentieth round pick, right tur Keith Byers.
Speaker 4: Every time you start talking about these hot wives you know and well, but you're not conscious of it. You're actually going back to moneyball, and I would say, you know, yeah, I will say, Balky, you are money and you don't even know it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I I kid about the hot wives thing. I think everybody. I shouldn't say everybody. I think a lot of people just assume you know anybody from the upper Midwest, Like because Tucker Crafts is South Dakota guy, they just assume we're all married to swamp monsters up here.
Speaker 4: And Gary Morgan just says, Stacy's mom has got it going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. Does he does have it going on? Stacy's mom has got to going on.
Speaker 2: At number five one were different, You're fine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so so guys. The other conversation we had tonight, Nicky Banks points this out on YouTube, the conversation that's going on on the stream right now. Shocking to see Chris Godwin go before and Mecca Abuka after today's news. They should be swapped. So tonight in the draft we saw a Mecha Buka rise up about a four round where he normally goes. According to ADP that Go Bills Franchise with Barani, Costantino and Stutsman grab him at the nine oh eight. But this was after Chris Godwin went to the Miscellies as wide receiver forty four at the eight to eleven. And I believe the news on Godwin today, and I'm I'm gonna look it up just so I'm not misquoting it, but I believe that the reporter said he had a second ankle surgery and they don't know if if he is going to participate in camp. Like this is another thing too with with with Harris I'm reading it right now. I'm trying to find it here, guys. Okay, well I find it. I'll let you weigh in on it, Pharah, were you surprised to see Godwin go that much earlier than Aguca given what we found out today from the Buccaneers.
Speaker 4: Early news from training camp is always a little bit puffery, But Godwin is Godwin is finding that I are that one game injured, that that medical team on the sidelines a little too often for me. I'm not saying I would have turned to the other Tampa receiver, but I think maybe I would go shopping somewhere else for Godwin. That really hurts my heart because it's one of one of the players I'm most admired in the league.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Godwin gets placed on the pup list. Today's ur underwent the second procedure on his ankle. Jenna Lane, who covers the Buccaneers, said that that was more of a clean up procedure and that he's doing well right now. But I think we have to look at this and understand, like there's a probability here, there's a lot of different outcomes here, and at this point, like I kind of went away from drafting Chris Godwin, who was my favorite player last year to draft, And I started off drafting season back in the winter, you know, January, February, March or whatever it was, and I was drafting again as my number three receiver because I believe that he was going to be healthy at the start of the season. And dude, now I'm not so sure I've been I've been avoiding him and he might still be an avoid until I see him back on the field.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go ahead, Chris Godwin, and I.
Speaker 2: Will have zero percent Chris Godwin and that won't change. I said that since the beginning. I don't think I could take him at all. I mean maybe tenth round, eleventh round, something, double digits. I might think about it, but I mean he had the thing about Chris Godwin is obviously we know about the injury stuff, but it's not he has scrubs behind him. Guys can easily take this job, you know, Jaylem McMillan, you know Mecca, you know guys like that, they're not they're not scrubs. And this offense is still gonna throw the ball a ton And obviously Mike Evans isn't coming off the field so you know, if they start you know, getting you know, getting more acclimated with that offense, and they start, you know really you know, as the season starts on, they start really really pressing and they do well. I think Chris Gowin could be an afterthought.
Speaker 4: They take advantage of their opportunity for us in San's It's.
Speaker 2: The same sance I have on Brandon Nyuk. I will have a zero percent Brandon Ayuk number one. Brandon Ayuk wasn't good last year before he got hurt. He was awful out there. You know, he got paid and then stunk and yeah, I know he had injuries and all this cool stuff and I get that. But then once he got hurt, people were like Kyle Shana Henry came out. There's no timetable today. Guys like that. They beat me. They beat me. Yeah, I know you could say, well, they're they're being drafted at a value. They could help you down the season. But to me in a best ball format, I'm totally out. In a redraft, maybe you know, with the with the potential that could hold a roster spot form to when they become valuable. But Chris Godwin and Brandon Ayuk, I will not own this year.
Speaker 4: He's gonna stay up that Niners thing. So would you have the same kind of bump with Jennings's I love one of.
Speaker 2: My favorite players.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm not sure we've seen the best Jennings. It could possibly be no Balky. You talked about god Within missing camp and how that's a problem.
Speaker 1: I yeah, By the way, by the way, just to real quick, I think I misspoke on that. I think it was I Shanahan said he wasn't sure like when he be playing in camp. We have not heard that from from the Buccaneers and Godwin. Just so everybody's clear on that.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, you know camp is not what camp used to be.
Speaker 2: No, it's just you know, Williams is star. You saw that piece today that came out that the video of him running through guys with with no pads on Tavonte. Williams is gonna be the next He's gonna start rising in draft boards. Good luck.
Speaker 1: You know a lot of.
Speaker 4: A lot of what happens in camp, and we I've said this many times, the the superstars are actually the training staff, the medical staff, what they're doing with the players and what happens with the players in the film room and installing the systems and understanding the James. It's not so much on the field about camp anymore so just kind.
Speaker 2: Of preseason traps are there, and they're there every year. You're gonna see it as as training camp really starts opening and you start seeing these guys, you know, team scrimmages and stuff like that. You're gonna see these guys that are getting drafted into thirteenth, fourteenth round getting moved up because they broke away from guys without pads on ye. Look, it's it's you can't say it any better. And we see it every year, from Marquise Callaway to Terrace Marshall and we can go down the list of names that just rows up draft boards after like preseason, you know, pieces of how great they were gonna be and they were just complete flops.
Speaker 4: Well, my favorite preseason draft board adjustment was on Jamar Chase, who, for yeah, people thought that he can no longer catch the ball.
Speaker 2: Couldn't catch the ball, remember last year, Carson Steele.
Speaker 4: On TV.
Speaker 2: It happens every year.
Speaker 1: It does work the yeah, I mean like Chase Chases example. It works the other way too, I mean like Phuka Nakua we we We. That was another guy that really gained steam positive reporting done on him in training camp in preseason. James Robinson a few years back as well as.
Speaker 2: It was James Robinson versus I forget the other guy?
Speaker 1: Divine oh uh, divine Ozigbo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like up until like up until like that we drafted in Vegas, like there was a question of who the guy was going to be. And you took James Robinson, you were printing money. If you took the other dude, you were drawn dead. And that's really what it comes down through, these like ambiguous backfields that are like totally you know, unknown at this point, and there's a ton out There's a ton out there right now. I mean you look at Jacksonville, you look at Dallas, you look at Chicago. In some eyes, you know New York, the Giants even like the Jets with are they going to do it? You know, Jami or Gibbs, Dave Montgomery type of situation with Breest Hall and Braylan Allen. There's just a ton of backfields out there that are very very very questionable. Washington like nobody knows, like they hate Brian Robinson, right but he's still going to be the guy Austin Eckler, and then you got you know some you know rookie buzz. That's definitely stuff you got to start paying attention to because you always try to get as many of these guys as possible, because if you get the right one, you're you're well ahead of the game.
Speaker 4: Lagam Team four's quarterback Sex Farrell.
Speaker 1: I want to we are going to get to that. I promise you get two things I want to get to before we move on. Number one Mac Nova, a former ESPN researcher to the stars. He said, Reikwell Armstead and Devin Ozigbowl and James Robinson. It was like a three way, which made it even more confusing for us in Las Vegas. I'm going to present the timeline for Chris Godwin here without context, and maybe this is related. Maybe it's not. Week seven of the twenty twenty four season. Hertz his ankle on Thursday Night Football. He's out for the year. March tenth of twenty twenty five. He is rewarded with a brand spanking new contract three years, sixty six million, forty four million in guaranteed money. That was March tenth April twenty fourth, which is basically six and a half weeks later, the Buccaneers use a first round pick on an egg Mecha ag Buka. Some would say that these are conflicting signals, right, or I guess conflicting signals. Others would say, look what happened, like, look in the order of these things happening, and that will point you to a Mecca ag Buka. Haven't made up my mind on it, but I'm kind of with the majority of the YouTube chat tonight. I think I'm sort of looking at team eg Buka over Team Godwin at this point until I see something from Chris Godwin.
Speaker 2: Oh he Jalen McMillan is no slouch either, and he's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jalen mcmill is another guy that will have to be looking He really looked.
Speaker 2: Good last year. Everybody's like pretty much ignoring him and pretty much saying he's an afterthought. And I'm not sitting here saying that there. I'm right in some regard. But if something's out with Godwin, like Baker Mayfield has to rapport with McMillan, and you know, if if a Mecca always said what's his last name? Mecca Boca bok at Buka at buka close enough whatever. I'm terrible pronunciation, that's okay, you don't have to pronounce it. He has to draft it if he hits the wall. And I have a ton of him because he was one of my favorite receivers coming out. Why not don K Millan Jalen mill is going like the fifteen sixteen, seventeenth round of some of these drafts, like why not?
Speaker 1: JJ Zacher reason talks about this all the time, where you have these rookie receivers that often start out slow, but then the second half of the season they really come on. McMillan really came on at the end of the year. And and I'll say this too, Remember he was part of that trio of Washington receivers that got drafted in twenty twenty four. Obviously Odoonsay was the guy who was a top ten pick. But when it came to McMillan versus Jalen Polk, Jalen Polk's stats, I think we're inflated because McMillan got hurt, he wasn't on the field. McMillan was keeping Polk, you know, almost irrelevant on that offense while he was healthy, and then McMillan gets hurt and people penalize him for that, and then people penalize him for the start of the season last year, which was not great. Actually, I think he caught a touchdown in the first game, in the first two games or something like that, and then he basically disappeared to like week twelve or week thirteen or whatever it was, and then he really came on. Farrell. Uh, we want to get back to you here. You had a point to make about John Zeleski squad nine rounds. He goes without drafting a signal caller and now he can't stop picking up.
Speaker 4: And you know, based on the way we like these players, that's a good mix. That really is a good mix. And I'm I'm curious about Team two when we're gonna see some more tight ends, when we're going to see some more quarterbacks. I thought they would have pulled the trigger there. I think, I, oh, no, let their their favorite quarterback is gone. But yeah, I I you know, Mayfield and Williams and Lawrence, they've got a threat to hit big numbers every week, and they're gonna it's gonna be difficult to predict who it is but you know, at the end of the season, each one of them may have maybe five, they may have five for six games each one of them that has provided the scoring quarterback position. So I have no problems with this, uh term.
Speaker 1: Barney Newkirk, who is watching us on Facebook tonight, no doubt what a keystone light in his hand, wants to know what you're dropping tonight.
Speaker 2: No alcohol tonight, Just water, just water.
Speaker 4: Okay, there disappointment.
Speaker 1: Girl's got his bourbon going. I'm assuming right, I had.
Speaker 4: The most delicious old fashioned tonight.
Speaker 2: I love old fashions, love old fashions.
Speaker 4: Before making my way over here.
Speaker 2: Love love a good old fashion.
Speaker 1: You guys gotta you gotta try the Wisconsin Old Fashion. Sometimes beach curds. No, there's no You could probably get cheese curds in it. I had a beer a couple of years ago that had cheese curds in the beer.
Speaker 2: And let me tell you that taste not good.
Speaker 4: Is the Wisconsin Old Fashion made with rye? What what makes what?
Speaker 1: Okay? So the Wisconsin Old Fashion, the majority of everybody gets them a little bit differently, right. I think most people still get whiskey soury. You get whiskey suite you can get. We have a big German heritage here, so I always like paying homage to my German heritage by getting a Brandy suite, which I get made fun of. But but the mix is it's much less potent. They go down like candy. Whereas you go to Kentucky, you go anywhere else you go to like a really nice cocktail bar on the coast or Chicago or whatever, you get in an old fashion that will knock you on your rear end. The Wisconsin ol fashion is designed to, you know, have three or four of them before your fish fry on Friday, and then maybe one afterwards as well. You can't do that with like the traditional old.
Speaker 4: Fashion Irish whiskey. And eighty proof is your Friend book.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you who else is my friend and and I'm gonna bring him on right now, really guest, Yes, we have a guest here and I want to bring him on. I didn't know if he was gonna hop a board, but he is hopping a board right now. He is drafting from the one spot tonight along with Adam Krautwurzt. He You can hear him on WGR five point fifty in Buffalo. Of course, the Odyssey app you can listen to as well Monday through Friday three to seven pm Eastern Time. You've also seen his mug on Ship Chasing, Purple Insider, and of course the Deep End Fantasy Football podcast. You follow him on the X at Chop Talk. Please welcome in one half of the Deep End Fantasy Guys. He is Mike Schop Mike, Welcome aboard tonight man.
Speaker 5: Somebody said something about what it's like to drink in Kentucky, so I had to jump on.
Speaker 1: I figured out it was like a calling card for you on that one. So you and Adam are drafting from the one spot tonight. We talked about your team fairly, extensively, terperally. Liked your start here, and you have filled in the cracks at all the other positions. After pounding receiver early, my friend, we have to you know, land.
Speaker 5: The plane so to speak, right, I mean, tight end went to the right quarterback. I think maybe we got away with it running back so far.
Speaker 4: I'm okay.
Speaker 5: When you get to past like round ten, all the tight ends feel like they're the same. So our thinking is to try to draft four or even five of them by the end and cross our fingers, but couldn't resist the receiver thirst early.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you're done at any position right now, Mike, or do you think you're going to add at all four of them?
Speaker 5: No, I'd like I mean, I don't know what Adam is thinking. I left him to his popcorn for those time being, but I think we'll probably want at least one receiver, maybe to put with May. We still don't really have anybody for Prescott either, and I'd like one more quarterback too. I think there are some interesting options there, but it can't come at the expense of other positions where we are in more trouble.
Speaker 1: Mike. The conversation we had earlier about Jonathan Taylor, we were trying to figure out what he's going to do this year, and sort of the consensus that we came to it kind of depends upon who the quarterback is when you and Adam decided to make him your first pick of the third round, that you guys have made up in your mind, like who you think it's going to be, and that's why Taylor was the pick there? Or is it still kind of a nebulous situation for you?
Speaker 5: No, We didn't talk about that, and maybe we should have, but we were both going to shock the world and pick o'mary and Hampton at three oh one, and then Dagel went and did it. And then I'm texting him with him all day because he wants to know what we're doing at one and we went back and forth on that, and then I said we were going to pick Hampton. He said I was going to pick Kittle, but he he shouldn't have expected to get Kittle.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, a tough get.
Speaker 4: We were to get Hampton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, that's what's wild. So but so, Mike, I mean, you do a ton of drafts like this. Is this going to be the new normal for Hampton back into the second round?
Speaker 5: That's what people are saying. I don't know different And until we get some sort of real information on Najie Harris that isn't just his coach saying I'm praying for him and that we don't have him back by the end of training camp. And you know what was interesting about that story is, you know, like Schefter and Rappaport and Tom Pelsaro, they all come out with the big news all within seconds of each other. Because they're all given it. They're not really reporting, they're just handed the news and it's you know, choreographed.
Speaker 4: This one.
Speaker 5: They didn't have it for like two weeks. They didn't even know that Harris had been hurt. So it's been weird from the beginning. I think until we find out if we do that Najee Harris is actually okay, then that slows the steam down a little bit on Hampton. But it doesn't have to slow it down that much. I mean, he's still a first round pick. Harris isn't good, So I feel like Hampton is probably at his floor right now. I think that would probably guess.
Speaker 1: When I want to get back to your two receivers here, Jerry Judy, we talked about the ambiguous situation, the ambiguous quarterback room in Indianapolis. Well that Cleveland says, hold my beer, because they got four guys that we just don't know what the heck's going on there. Is Judy the type of guy that you could pick at the end of the sixth round and feel pretty good no matter who the quarterback is there, or is there a little trepidation of like, oh god, what if it's Dylan Gabriel or something like that.
Speaker 5: I mean even in his career already it has gone sideways a little bit. But last year he's so spiked in targets, and I don't know, like Flacco will feed receivers. He's their number one easily, and maybe he's a trade target if they're oh to seven or something like that. I mean, he's a former first round pick. So I thought it was worth the gamble there. I mean we were already pretty good at receiver. I would have liked Olave I think the most in that sixth round, but I thought he was worth it, and there really is no I don't think I have the stomach for a stack Brown's.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody does.
Speaker 4: Well, it would be.
Speaker 5: Picket for me. I think probably, but I don't think bull up there.
Speaker 4: Options.
Speaker 1: Mike, you're about to be on the clock. Do you have to confer with Adam on this?
Speaker 2: No matter what I told him, I was going to talk to you.
Speaker 4: So he's going to take this.
Speaker 1: Can you let us? Can you let us behind the curtain like the guys that you had talked about. Do you do you think you have a handle on who he's taking here?
Speaker 5: I would guess he takes at least one more tight end. There are still a handful of them that who knows. And after that, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't think unpredictable crowd. Worst is you could always been on after you spend how many hours preparing for this with him, He's still unpredicted. He's good, though, he's good though, great. You'll be collecting trophies in Kentucky. And you know what, Bulky, he's got a running buddy coming with him to help him carry him home. But it's somebody else in this poor person been.
Speaker 5: My first time my grandparents. My grandparents are Kentucky. I've spent very little time there in my life, so I'm eager to get there. And I've heard great things about the weekend.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of fun. It's a lot of fun. Mike, You're gonna love it, you absolutely love it. So the picks are in here, Marshawn Lloyd, who I actually I like both these picks quite a bit. Marshon Lyden in the fourteenth round, and Elijah Royle. Let's talk about Lloyd first here, Mike, this is a player that I think everything that could go wrong went wrong. His nickname in Green Bay was Murphy's Law last year, because it's just it was awful, you know, with with having appendicitis and the ankle injury. And I'm making that up a little bit when I say Murphy's law. Nobody called them that, but it just was bad. It was a bad Mulligan rookie year for Marshaon Lloyd. And now this year, I don't think that the Packers are gonna lean on Josh Jacobs as much as they did last year. I think they're gonna go with what should have been plan A last year was more of a tandem between Jacobs and Lloyd, with Jacobs maybe you know, making it like a sixty five thirty five, a sixty five and then five for Emanuel Wilson, Chris Brooks or whatever. I think we're gonna see a lot of Marshall Lloyd this year. If Jacobs was were to go down, We're gonna see a lot of Lloyd. So I think that pick is really good. I'll get to the Arroyo thing in a second, but listen, I think Adam did you right here with Marshall Lloyd.
Speaker 5: I woke up one day in the middle of June and he was my most own player on underdog, like I don't know, that's just how that happened. But usually you want to bet on the so called mystery box of the rookies, but the Packers really didn't add one, or they did. It was it was leader, and I liked Lloyd a lot last year, so he's kind of free. I feel like I'm in very special territory here being able to comment on my own draft without having actually picked the players.
Speaker 4: So that's exciting. The tiny in selection of Arroyo based on the news that we're having in regards to him out of c I would have expected an earlier dress spot in the fifteenth round, and I think you guys have got to steal there. This player can line up at a variety of wide receiver positions. I'll rock Bauers and he's He's great size and good movement skills and a great pass catcher, and people people love him more the more they see him. I can't wait for preseason to watch what this player does on the field. Congratulations on that choice.
Speaker 5: I hope that Seattle's offense is stable enough to pay that off for us like this, what's happening to our team, Farrell, I think is why you pick Bowers and at the beginning, because like this is really a scramble and it's a lot of guessing as to which one of these which ones of these guys are going to pay off. I would rather not get too like rookie tight end to have heavily invested in that, you know, one like not in a dynasty, but in a best ball or redrafting. But I'm gonna you might have a quicker pipeline to add them than I do. I think I'm gonna want one more tonight.
Speaker 4: Least I think you might get him. And we talked about four tight ends being part of the build last night. And you know, you take your thirteenth round THEO Johnson, and I would say that this year or two for THEO Johnson is a continuation of his rookie year. Maybe bok thanks same thing.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, let me just say this real quick about that the Seattle thing. When when fant got cut by the Seattle Seahawks, there were two releases in the Pacific North Forest, two releases by Seattle. One was the release of Noah Fan the other was the release of the Beast in Elijah Arroyo that is going to run roughshot. Now for that Seattle offense.
Speaker 4: We'll see building it up.
Speaker 1: You see what I was just telling you about it, Like there is a beast there when you're talking now, ADP could kill that beast. I mean if he ascends, you know, to round elevel or whatever, then yeah, it's not great. But round fifteen, yeah for sure. And I think that's a great pick for you guys. You also I liked the Theo Johnson pick as well. This is sort of a burying the lead a little bit, Mike. But I have to go back to round four. How surprised were you that Marvin Harrison was staring you in the face at the ports well, the full round after he normally goes in the FFPC Best Ball Tournament.
Speaker 5: That was exciting. When we were tracking that round, we were hoping that the quarterbacks would go. I think we would have been open to Hertz and a DeVante Smith kind of thing there, but I think we got away with it. And I'm not a DJ More fan, so I was happy to see him go. Worthy was never coming down. I was happy to see McLaurin go, and then it was Harrison, and then it was between McMillan and Hunter for us, So, yeah, that was nice value. And by the way, on THEO Johnson, so if you don't mind, this morning on ADP Chasing, we went through some team pictures like the workout pictures and the won't the Giants like THEO Johnson is the proximity to the quarterback seems to like maybe be there a correlation there for value, and THEO Johnson was like right in there. So that probably subconsciously helped me want to pick him.
Speaker 1: It's wild because normally when we cover these drafts on this on this YouTube channel and then a lot of the KFFSC drafts I've been drafting, Steven Rgalos ends up getting THEO Johnson in every single draft, and I hadn't seen him in the chat at all tonight, and then as soon as we start talking about THEO Johnson, he just he's like, yeah, I just finished my first home league of the season. It took forever, and then you still made the THEO Johnson selection tonight, Steven, So congratulations on that.
Speaker 5: Well you guys, I mean, I'll see you in Kentucky. There are how many Buffalo Rochester players in this draft from Rochester? Adam and me go bills like we're all over this.
Speaker 4: Thing, so you here we go.
Speaker 1: It's it's crazy the the imprint that that that the state of New York has made on what I think is is the blood bath draft so far pros versus shows. There's just there's no weak spots here tonight. And I think that you guys have done an excellent job of cobbling together a team that not only is going to be competitive, but but could really run pure at the end of the season. And you might take this thing, and you might take the whole thing. Turp always likes to make his predictions on on who you know is uh is going to win the whole thing when we're covering these live, and he did say after five rounds that you guys, and I don't know how he felt about the rest of your draft, but he did say that through five rounds, you guys had the best draft of anybody in the first three programs.
Speaker 5: Wow, Well, it's so hard to it's so hard to win. I mean, these are confined leagues, right, I mean you're sort of playing against what's that I would watch. I've watched the show the last two nights and tried to use that as useful information but you're still, you know, only playing against these eleven people, and they're all beasts. So Diggle and Gretch by the way, I want to be Buffalo.
Speaker 4: Everyone is, especially in the fall, everyone is well. You know, Turp was right, if you recall Bulky back during COVID, Turp was right. He was right so often on picking winners. Not much since then he had a mask on. Sometimes I didn't think it was him, but all in all he was right. A few times he was. It was just five years ago. Mike.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let you get back to Adam in a second here. The last thing I want to ask you is just for anybody who wants to hear more from you, wants to consume Mike more Mike Show contents obviously w g R five point fifty. But what from the fantasy football standpoint, what are you guys doing?
Speaker 5: So ADP Chasing is every Tuesday morning at ten Eastern. That's a great group. Pat Range, Jacob Sanderson, Davis Maddock. I'll be starting up again with Purple Insider with Matthew Coller Wednesday mornings in the first week of August, which I'm excited about, sponsored by FanDuel. And then everything I can get with you guys. You know I love being part of any of this. It feels like a you know, a weird fantasy, so to speak, come true. I'm on WGR in Buffalo three to seven every afternoon, have been since two thousand and two. And then Bill's post game when they're not playing at night. Because I'm too old, you.
Speaker 4: Go upstairs fix some popcorn just so I can melt the butter.
Speaker 1: You know, Mike, I guess like me, you've you've been doing it the better part of two decades, but you just have the clout where you're like, yeah, guys, I'll do the Bills post game show. But if they're playing at night, find somebody else.
Speaker 5: Night games.
Speaker 4: I'm out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, night games, I'm out.
Speaker 1: Good for you.
Speaker 4: I've earned that.
Speaker 5: It's the one thing I've earned in my career.
Speaker 1: At chop Talk on X is where to follow. I might get back after it. Enjoy the rest of the draft. Don't be a stranger, and we'll see in Louisville.
Speaker 4: Thanks for having me. Can't wait. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Mike Show at Choke Talk on X joining the program tonight. Good stuff from him. He's drafting from the one spot except for rounds fourteen and fifteen when Adam Karutwroz drafted Marshawn Lloyd and Elijah Royal for him as well. So that's good that we know when when we could check out Mike's viewpoints on fantasy football. Yeah, Turp has has some youngins at home, so I'm sure he had to take care of that. It happens to the best of us. It's happened to me before too. We're coming up on the home stretch here of the pros versus Joe's Night three draft. And I be remiss if I didn't mention dynasty leagues at the FFPC. We'd had two thousand of them over the course of fifteen years and none have ever folded. So if you want to play in a dynasty league and you want to play it and you don't want to have to worry about it folding or getting out of it, my f FPC dot com is where to go for that. You can register for the startups we have going on right now throughout the rest of the summer. Again, my f FPC dot com. Parah, let's look at some of the picks here. Jalen mcmill we talked about a little bit earlier. Interesting that he falls tonight to wide receiver sixty seven. Maybe it's just a case of the Godwin news hasn't sunk in to everybody yet. I'd have to go back and look at the drafts I commissioned earlier tonight for the FFPC Big Gorilla to see where these guys are going. But Godwin in the eighth, ag Buka in the ninth, and then McMillan not until the sixteenth round. That's something that we'll be watching as well. What do you make of these two running backs that went before McMillan in the sixteenth round, Jarquez Hunter to stealing Bananas. I know Sean Siegel is a big fan of him, and then Taj Brooks to the gold Bills guys. Brooks the ostensible backup to Chase Brown in Cincinnati with Zach Moss getting placed on preseason pup today, Hunter and Brooks Ferrell. Your thoughts on those guys.
Speaker 4: I like Brokes better, although because of the situation. Hunter is a player that I really want to get a feel for during the preseason. He's on my want to watch list, and you know, I think it's very important. It's one of the lessons I learned in fantasy football from our old pal Chads Roder. Chaz Roders told me, despite all the baseball work he does, he watches every minute of preseason football, and I think that's important because I'm a big scout with my eyes guys and Cola A player moves, So that's what i want to make my decision on Hunter. But I'm all in them Brooks.
Speaker 1: There, Yeah, Brooks is a really interesting guy at sixteen. I don't you know, He's not going to be the guy if Brown goes down, but he's going to be an integral part. And you know that there's potential shootouts with Cincinnati. I'm not sure that they've fixed their defense yet. It's wild because you know, two of the cogs that I thought would help that Bengals defense be better this year is Trey Hendrickson, and we don't know exactly when, when or if he's going to be signed. And then Shamar Stewart, who is working out in College Station Texas right now, still unsigned there as well. I don't know what's going to happen there.
Speaker 4: If you look at the names of the green stickers that have gone on the board since the thirteenth round. This is why I like to draft running backs early, because when you compare them to the wide receivers, you can make much much better cases for these wide receivers scoring for you. Then you can some of these running backs and that you know, we've got a wide receiver here in the fourteenth round. They called ninety plus balls last year. You've already stated your case for McMillan DeLand. We love the way he played towards the end of the year last year. There's all things about these receivers. Josh Palmer, although I don't agree, Chirp thinks that he could be a big contributor this year in that offense. So and people like Kyle Williams. What I'm saying is I would be much more comfortable putting these running backs on my draft board earlier and picking up these receivers later.
Speaker 1: I want to bring up two more receivers here that I think are compelling to talk about. Actually three more receivers that are compelling to talk about. That went and rounds fourteen and fifteen to Mario Douglas goes one pick before Kyle Williams. And if you remember when Kyle Williams got drafted by New England. This was at a time where we didn't know what Diggs status was going to be. You know, he was coming off the torn acl he was on a boat with some sort of substance and yeah, it was wild, right, and so Kyle Williams got pumped up. Darren ARMANI put this tweet out at Fantasy Mojo on x that tomorrow. Douglas is one of the highest risers over the last couple of months in the FFPC Big Gorilla. People are really starting to like him and how he fits into this offense. And quite frankly, I think that I'm down with the drafting Digs and I'm down with drafting Douglas, and I'm kind of pushing Kyle Williams to the side. Now, Williams could turn it on at the end of this coming year, but I think the majority of the season it's going to be Douglas and it's going to be Diggs as of right now. Reserved the right to change my mind based on more training camp that I see. Marvin Mims in round fifteen to John Zeleski, this is a player I don't think i'd ever draft in a manage league unless I really screwed up my receivers. But in a Best Ball league, knowing how they want to use this guy, knowing how explosive he is, knowing I never have to worry about starting him hashtag better in Best Ball. I love that pick for John Zeleski there, and I think he needs some help at receiver. I mean, this is a this is a team that I mean, he didn't take a receiver until round four, so he's got more Dj Moore, Courtland Sutton, Jacoby Myers, Jayden Higgins and then that's it until round fifteen when he takes Mims. So I think Mims is really going to help him out there, sort of the INENI and Yang, because then the next pick he took one Dale Robinson, the guy that doesn't have very many spike weeks, but he'll give you eleven to twelve points seemingly every single ye, every single week. And then the final receiver I wanted to talk about in the fifteenth round, Quentin Johnston going to Rob Vieira, who he takes Kyle Williams in the fourteenth. He takes Quentin Johnson in the fifteenth. Say what you will about Quinton Johnston. But Mike Williams is no longer a Charger. You got Lad McConkie, you got Trey Harris, who I guess is making plays, and Justin Herbert talked about him, but I think it was Jim Harbaugh. It was either Jim Harball. I think it was Jim Harbaugh that listed all the receivers that they're gonna have to count on with Mike Williams not being there anymore. And maybe this is nothing. Maybe it's something Trey harrisy listed like fifth. So there's that. So say what you about Quentin Johnston, but I think that that could pay off in round fifteen as well. He's had a nose for the end zone this past season that could continue this year. So that little pocket of receivers that we see Mems, Douglas, Johnston, I really like those three right there.
Speaker 4: Farrell, And remember all the talk about Jalen Kocher last year is Xavier Legette. The talent of these players hasn't gone anywhere, and they contributed in their first year in more difficult situations than we perhaps imagined when they first started.
Speaker 3: But I.
Speaker 4: Think that's tremendous value as we go, even into the seventeenth round.
Speaker 1: The tight end election has been interesting. Tonight we talked about the deep end with Andrews, Theo, Johnson, and Arroyo. We also see three tight ends for Zeleski in Ndjoku, Aughton, and Waller. You look at Dwayne McFarland, who we haven't talked about his team. We should really talk about his team coming up here pretty quick Coastland, Loveland, Mason Taylor, and Juwan Johnson. I think that'll be the jumping off point here. So he waits until round eight. And by the way, Dwayne McFarland, who is a huge fantasy star at Fantasy Life right now. He got his start on the High Stakes Fantasy Football Our podcast like a decade or so ago when we had him on to talk FFPC, and you can just tell this guy was a brilliant guy from the get go and he's been crushing with Fantasy Life Loveland, Taylor and Juan Johnson. Farrell waiting until round eight to draft this first one and then rating until waiting until round fourteen to draft the second one. And oh, by the way, his top two tight ends are rookies. Maybe this is a pick to win strategy one of these guys, and maybe both of them could pop off this year for Dwayne, I.
Speaker 4: Don't think so.
Speaker 1: Neither one.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think so. I don't think that's a strategy that you can that you can utilize to work through these eleven competitors that you have. I could be wrong. I would like to see what was the where was the value added by punting tied in to this point.
Speaker 1: Well, he pounded receivers early on with with Lamb mcmcconkie, Hunter and Olave.
Speaker 4: That's great, that's great advantage really and that helps.
Speaker 1: Now, now I'll say this too, Let's look at his running backs. He's got Bryce Hall and he's got Caleb Johnson as his top two CAYLEB Johnson. I'm more down on Johnson. I think I'd rather have Jalen Warren at cost rather than than Caleb Johnson. This year, he gets quin Shawn Judkins in the tenth. Now he does back that up with Dylan Sampson in the twelve. If you're taking quin Shawn Judkins in the tenth knowing how you know, undecided his situation is right now legally, do you think drafting Sampson in the twelfth is enough? Or do you think you need Ford. How would you handle that if you're taking Judkins Ferrell.
Speaker 4: We had a commentary earlier about a Cleveland Brown stack, and that's how I would handle that. Okay, always stay away from it. But I see Titians here, and I see titiands that he could have possibly gotten later, like likely who has a terrific upside in case anything happens with Andrews. Henry, who sixty eight catches last year, should see more end zone this year. The aforementioned THEO Joe. There's just a lot of guys that I like better than what he did at this position.
Speaker 1: Dana Motto's team, we have not talked about his squad as well tonight. Let's talk about it right now, because Sean Green says on YouTube he's not sure he's a fan of it. Steph Miller also said that her least favorite team in this draft to night is indeed Dana Motto's team. I can't show the whole board on here, but I can tell you right now the running backs are Derrick Henry, James Cook, Alvin Kamara, Javonte Williams, Jerome Ford, Zach Boss. I have no problems with that backfield that that's pretty strong. The receivers a mon Ross, damp Brown, George Pickens, Stefan Diggs, Cooper Cupp and Joshua Palmer a little bit weak there, tight ends Travis Kelcey, Dalton k and Kate Hunter Henry. I think that's fine. The quarterbacks, he's going volume here, Jared Goff's DJ Stroud, Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson. I think the Russell Wilson pick might have been overkilled. I think he might have been fine with with those three quarterbacks. I think this team lives and dies with the receivers. Pharreh Saint. Brown is coming off that offseason knee surgery, which we think is at least I think it's gonna be fine. Pickens is now the number two option, maybe the number three option in Dallas as opposed to being, you know, the number one in Pittsburgh. Diggs is still coming off that acl Cooper Cupp looked like dust towards the end of last season. So and Joshua Palmer late. I mean, I I don't know that sort of a wild card there. But when you talk about the receivers here on this team, I'm not worried about any other position for Dana model as much as I am about these white ups.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but these are some of the better names of fantasy football over the last few years, and Dan probably thinks that in his twelfth position here that they are falling to him. These are some of the guys that he has previously drafted and lived with, and he feels successful with them. I'm probably higher on golf than you and terp are, especially in this format, because I love I think golf scores big when he's at home.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I can see why some of the drafters don't or some of the chat room players don't necessarily engage with this team because there's a lot a lot not a lot of newness in it. However, I think all of these players still got a lot of game left in the.
Speaker 1: Other squad I wanted to talk about here, I thought that we were done and I'm gonna get to the Go Bills guys.
Speaker 4: In a second.
Speaker 1: I thought we were done at tight end with Gretchen Stiegel here at the ninth spot, after Hockins and Warren and Craft went to him in the first eight rounds. All three of those guys. They've added Harold Fannon in the eighteenth round. Faralll a guy that I like adding in my KFFFC Best Balls late as a number three tight end. Yeah, maybe he's nothing. Maybe it's a red shirt ear for him be playing behind David and Joku, But man, I just I look at what those young quarterbacks might be doing, if it's Gabriel or if it's Sanders, and how they might lock on to a player like Fannon who was drafted with him, who might be working with them right now. As you know, with the second unit in training camp, there's a familiarity there. I don't know if I would have done it with Siegel and Gretch's team here, but Harold fannin Late is definitely somebody I can get on board with this in a best ball format.
Speaker 4: I agree with you, Baggie. I love Harold fans athleticisms. I don't know if we can call Bowling Green that much of a smaller college. I don't know how we via the MAC, but scouts seem to love the players that come out of there, and yeah, he's he's got some classic tight end skills that could translate to the field. Nothing wrong with this pick in this format, especially Helly just couldn't decide who else he wanted, so why not.
Speaker 1: We talked about Barani, Constantino and Constantino and Stutsman's Gold Bills franchise, the former back to back winners in twenty twenty one and twenty twenty two of the FFPC main event. We talked about their draft early gent Brian Thomas, Josh allen Worthy, and they've added Treveion Henderson, David Montgomery, Jalen Wright, todgebrooks Keaton Mitchell to that backfield, Ridley Khalil, shakir At Guka. Obviously, we talked about Trey Harris. I think was a little bit early for my liking, but I represent I recognize that, Excuse me, I recognize the upside that Trey Harris is going to have there. They have not gone back to the receiver. Well since then, we'll see what they're going to do here in the nineteenth maybe they add somebody here, but they've been pounding tight ends the second half of the draft, barrel none in the first nine rounds and then they get your new smith Brenton Strange, Da Chavian Sanders and Dalton Schultz. If you are going to avoid tight ends in the top nine rounds, do you feel like you have the draft four of.
Speaker 4: Them here, well, then you overpay for it. And these guys are not going to put up Smith possibly, but these guys are generally not going to put up the kind of numbers. And Schultz Shil's career is declining in Houston. I admire the player a lot. He had some drop issues last year. No, this is why you don't avoid tidy end in the first half of the draft, because you've spent four spots on it to the expense of some of the other positions, and they're not They're not gonna get enough points out at least guys.
Speaker 1: I'm just looking at this right now? Am I seeing this right? I think I am. They have nineteen players on their roster, Farrell. Twelve of those nineteen are either rookies or second year players on this squad. So what did what did Sammy Hagar say? Youth is king and it certainly was here in for the Go Bills franchise ja Cory Krossky Merrit by the way, joining him, and Sean Green said, that's a great pick. I don't know what to think about Krossky Merrit. Have you made up your mind on what this guy is? I I've drafted Austin Eckler a few times, Brian Robinson a few times. I don't know how Crosskey Merritt fits in in year one, unless I mean, maybe he fits in if one of those guys goes down. I just I haven't been getting a whole lot of JCM so far.
Speaker 4: I've drafted him early. It's a wait and see approach. I like the skill set, and that's about all I can say about it. I'm still in the same place that I was pre draft and post draft with it. It's neither. It's neither plus or minus. It's not someone I'm targeting. He kind of falls in the He kind of falls in the place with me. With the young running back down that Houston what's his name, Marx, Yeah, May mar These are guys I like for no particular reason other than their makeup and the teams that like them. I admire the scouting staffs that draft them, and they're not the only scouting staffs that would have so all in all, I think that's uh. I see nothing wrong with this pick. You know, what's our old friend that's talked about the double digit drafts, the draft picks. There are no bad draft picks U after. I think they fall into that category.
Speaker 1: So we have not talked about, in my opinion, enough about the Hooks squad from round ten to night, and I do want to focus in on that for a minute or two. Ben and Randall hook were drafting from the ten hole and they kick things off with Trey McBride and then they got a lot of pass catchers after that, Farrell Collins, Adams, Jameson Williams, Flowers, Jaden Reid. What I want to focus on here is not this good group of receivers, which I think they have. I don't want to focus necessarily on McBride, and likely they're only two tight ends. They're on the clock with their final pick here. We'll see if they add a third tight end or not. Even if they don't, I think they're okay. I like the quarterbacks and Murray Love and Shook. What I want to focus in on here is something you said earlier in the broadcast where you like drafting running backs early because they dry up. Kyron Williams in the third, Tony Pollard in the seventh. That was it for them until round twelve, and then they pound Eckler, Ray Davis, Ric O'dowdell brayln Allen, Devin Neil. I know you don't necessarily like those guys. Can that strategy work drafting volume with running backs in the second half of the draft in the best ball format, even if you only have Kyen Williams and Tony Poler to count on. I feel like you're either too like that.
Speaker 4: That's why I don't like it. However, Davis and Eckler, and it's it's hard to figure what Eckler's year is going to look like.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: I think they made the best of it if that was their strategy, and so I applaud them for that. Not for me, it's just, uh, that's just one of the things that I just don't want to do. And I love these receivers. I probably one of the problems is personally, if I don't go more running backs in the top ten rounds, I'm going to find so many receivers that I love that I'm going to start the season with not enough running backs and just yeah, you know that will be my problem because I can't take a Devin Neil when some of these wide receivers are still available.
Speaker 1: Uh farrel Earlier, when we were talking about Stacey Perez's team from the from the five spot. Can't him ill? She said, listen, this is you got to focus in on. Mike. Schope was the only one who didn't. That was because he could turn his draft over to his co manager.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: Stacey took Higgins in the third, Joe Burrow in the fourth. And I said, you know the other thing that that opens yourself up to grabbing Burrow and already having Higgins is you can add another Bengals player later on. And I was thinking maybe Jermaine Burton or Mike is SICKI well, she fooled me and she got Yoshavas in in the nineteenth round. So she does have this Bengals stack here of Higgins, Burrow and Yoshavas. Will that carrier in the first place in this league. That's not for me to say. I just I think that was interesting, uh, that that she capped off a really solid draft with Yoshavas and then and then Sean Tucker in the twentieth round here too.
Speaker 4: Well, she has red hair and she's stubborn, but that's that's that's part of it. I did you know look at her time. Those are some interesting cast right. Yeah. Yeah, she's a bit of a homer down there in Florida. So she know she's she's got quiet and tuck her and and you know she she's truly drafting in the second part of this draft. Her guys, if she had called in, I would have asked her if she would have taken Pittman over Downs, and then we would have thought about it. But all in all, I think she did a very, very solid, and they'll beyond solid, a very very competitive job of drafting tonight. I applaud her efforts.
Speaker 2: It's very good.
Speaker 1: This this draft definitely did not let me down. It lived up to the hype for sure. We have a lot of strong teams. We saw some things that I did not expect from some of the pros. We saw some things that quite frankly, I didn't expect from some of the Joe's and I think that was part of a result of having so much talent in one draft. And this is the perfect way to end week one of the pros versus Joe's competition. We'll be back next week and I'll tell you more about that in a second, But before I do, Ferrell, I want to give you the opportunity here KFFSC dot com. We are coming up on Northern Kentucky here in less than a month. We are coming up on Louisville in about a month or so, and we got plenty of online stuff going on at KFFSC dot com as well.
Speaker 4: We do and the response has been very, very strong from the listeners and a number of new players coming in. We've talked to a couple of the old guys this year that have actually chosen to retire. We're gonna miss them terribly. But the thing that keeps our group together is the continuity of the people that play in the league. Every year. It's a celebration of having them here. And you know, we just Michael joined based on the krowdworsh referral and that's what it's about. And we'd like to invite you know, Scott Fritz, who has joined us on the show, picked out two teams this week and he's coming up just for one day, but we have a three day activity there at Caesar Southern Indiana, which is our Louisville home for drafting, and we have the Sunday previous to that in Northern Kentucky at the Cincinnati Airport Marriott, and we've got spaces still available. We'll find a way to get you in live where you can be part of this. We've opened up the Big Paybag Bulky at four point thirty Eastern time on Sunday afternoon. We've opened that up for some virtual drafters. And the difference of drafting online while the other members are drafting live is that you will get to bid for your draft spot along with the live players. So if you want that Jamar Chase, you can stand up and use your fab money to get in.
Speaker 1: One of the things we don't talk about enough in Kentucky. You could use your fab money to buy whatever draft slot you want. It's each each slot is auction off. It's a lot of fun. You can join us live or online KFFS dot com. See in Northern Kentucky, See in Louisville. Hopefully you're there. Mike schop will be in Louisville this year, which I'm looking forward to seeing him as well. Farrell another great show tonight. We will continue to check out everything in all the leagues at KFFFC dot com. You and I will reconvene this Friday with Rob Thomasino, who drafted in the Sunday Night draft this year on the High Snakes Fantasy Footballer. I will talk to you then my friend see you. That is Ferrell Elliott, the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football ladies and gentlemen, and that will complete our broadcast tonight of pros Versus Joe's Number three. Wow, so much fun. I want to thank so many people, Mike Shop, Darren Armani, Dave Tripoli, Farrel Elliott, the FFPC, our producer and mutual friend Rob or audio engineer, my best friend Bryce, and of course all of you viewers and listeners checking this out. Now, here's what's going on the rest of the week. So Thursday, pros Versus Joe's is going to take a respite until Sunday. Tell you more about that in a second Insider Access presented by the FFPC on the Better Sports Network is going to air seven o'clock until nine o'clock this Thursday night. I'll be hosting along with Ryan Kramer from the Sports Gambling podcast. Ryan Kramer will be drafting in pros Versus Joes next week, so we'll get early preview what he's thinking there as well as how he's taking in all this news from training camp. So that is this Thursday and then Friday. As I said, Rob Tomasino, multiple time FFPC League champ, he joins us as our guest on the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour at ten pm Eastern Time this Friday, myself and Ferrell Elliott. Then Saturday no show, but Sunday we're back at it with pros versus Joe's number four. This is the Iron Maiden Draft. It will be at eight o'clock Sunday night. The jos include Brian Lindo, Jeff Cuzmano, Albert and Kyle Leach, Petri and Larson. Brad Petrye and Darren Larson will be in this as well Dennis and Stephen Jones. Billy van Warmer, former guest of this show. He'll be drafting, as well as Vince staff Alino, who you just heard on the road of his High Stakes Lowdown a couple of weeks ago. So tough Joe crowd and they will be going up against the pros. Sigmund Bloom from Football Guys, Marisio Gutierrez from a Stylio Fantasy, Josh Hayes from Rotoballer, Dan Williamson and Bradley Stallder the Stack Hunters from Player Profiler will be drafted. Michael Leone will be drafting as well from Establish the Run, and then Justin Boone now of Yahoo is going to be drafting. That's gonna be fun. Justin Boone actually is going to be making an appearance on Insider Access next month as well, So very excited to have him make his debut. Maybe we'll even get a pre interview with him on Sunday night. Main event draft slot with the FFPC deadline is this coming Sunday. Make sure you have your teams all lined up so you get your draft slot early on August third. Multiple big Gorilla drafts filling up each and every day. Main event drafts are often running as well the Best Ball Tournament in the Super Flex Bestball Tournament. If you're still in Best Ball season, hey, that's cool. We got to fill up those tournaments as well, and they've been filling up, so take your chance. There one hundred and twenty five or thirty five dollars to enter, and you're looking at a three hundred thousand dollars and one hundred thousand dollars grand prizes respectively. Their dynasty startups going on and then plenty of close twelve team leagues always going on at my FFPC dot com. Thank you so much for watching, everybody. This channel will be live again on Thursday for ff PC insider access. Pros versus Joes resumed eight pm Sunday Night, Pharah, myself, Terp and so many more. Hope you can join us. Thanks for watching tonight. Really appreciate each and every one of you. Your week officially continues now.
Speaker 3: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com.
Speaker 1: It was broadcast live and was watched around the world.
Speaker 3: Bulky and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, add more advice from guests much smarter than they are.
Speaker 1: Thanks for watching, and we'll talk with you again next week. And I'm not just pandering to you. The audience that we had the live audience tonight on YouTube was awesome. On Facebook, on Ax, it was fantastic. Thank you so much for your support. Makes these pro verses Joe's drafts much more fun and we're gonna have more fun next week. Three down, three to go.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: It is the kickoff to fantasy football season get in some drafts right now with the FFPC to celebrate, and I'll see in those draft rooms