Speaker 1: Oh, holy fucking Christ, dude, I recorded to.
Speaker 2: Jesus, dude, I didn't know that, did you in your former life where you are soccer commentator?
Speaker 3: How are you able to hold that? Dude?
Speaker 4: Even I had to run a little bit today and I got winded.
Speaker 2: You just went and I thought you were done three times and I wasn't in front of you or behind you or any of that nonsense.
Speaker 3: I could have went longer. I know you kind of just quit. Yeah, well, I well you you kind of had like.
Speaker 2: You kind of you know, the more you got into it, you turned. I don't know if that's part of your like uh essence or ever.
Speaker 3: Watch Paul Allen when he does this announcing up in the both He's like moving around like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, up, And you kind of turned into that, Like you went sideways through that whole deal the longer you went goal and I I won't even I had to respect that.
Speaker 3: I had to empty the lungs. Yeah, I'm lunged everywhere all over the place.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad you did. I'm so glad you lunged all over the place. Is anybody else to hear this little buzz?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's gonna because of the buzz buzz. Yeah, it's gonna be off here because of this thing. That's that's I figured it out. You turn it out. You don't hear it?
Speaker 3: Figure it out?
Speaker 4: Could anybody else hear me?
Speaker 5: Fine?
Speaker 3: Or is it just because I'm deaf? You're probably deaf? You can that's that's fine. I could do it for you.
Speaker 4: Turn my head set a little bit, turn my headphones.
Speaker 5: Thanks Tracy, who she trace Hacketts.
Speaker 3: That's all Tracy?
Speaker 5: My bad?
Speaker 3: Is it? You're good? Yeah?
Speaker 5: You don't need it because Scott's not here.
Speaker 3: Then he can stand and we don't have to.
Speaker 5: I can't actually take go that one because it doesn't fit.
Speaker 3: Give it to me. Yeah, I want all four legs. Okay, one leg is enough, one leg is enough. Fair. I've already been beaten in fantasy football by three of them.
Speaker 5: Well there's that.
Speaker 4: The ones carrying the name of lyrics for now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's legged by proxy.
Speaker 2: She dude, it's so tough to get beat by the lady you love and the defense that you love the most.
Speaker 3: Your lady dominated me.
Speaker 2: I didn't okay, the defense what you even said it the kicker and the defense had fifty points against me.
Speaker 4: I didn't stand a chance.
Speaker 3: I had no chance either. Half My team was dead. And then I played all the wrong running backs. And even if I did play the right running backs, I still by twenty it's better. But she still a dak on a bench.
Speaker 2: Her favorite thing is, like, you know what Dustin said on the draft night, ESPN loves ladies, So like like that's like her chip on the shoulder.
Speaker 3: She's like, does ESPN still love ladies? And she just dominates. She's just beaten, snob beaten by lady. Oh and uh.
Speaker 2: Jackson said to me before I left. He goes, I want you to say, tonight, I want my son on the show. I go, yeah, you can show up anytime you want. He goes, well, not tonight.
Speaker 3: But all right, I'm like you can go right now. We should do that Father's Day thing where we have all the kids do just do it like a little bit. That'd be pretty funny marking on the calendar.
Speaker 2: Remind me because Jackson's our video guy next year for us. At the homecoming, he was like, he was like, I'm like, dude, we need He's not going to be great at it, but it'll be fun. I mean, Mac could do like those sweet sideline videos you took of the action.
Speaker 5: That was a lot of fun. I surprise how many good ones I had.
Speaker 3: Let's say that for the real show.
Speaker 2: Yeahs is anybody watching any Eden?
Speaker 3: Yes? What have you?
Speaker 2: I've got the whole thing? Or no, I'm like, no, four episodes.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm about to say I think it might have one or two episodes.
Speaker 4: On Confused the Monster Netflix.
Speaker 3: Charlie Hunham from Sons of Anarchy plays movie, I'm like, you saved that for the second half of the show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we can't.
Speaker 4: Well, I know this is a cold open, but yeah, we can do that too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Just it's yeah, and write it all on your whatever he just said.
Speaker 2: It's just it's to me, it's a little confusing in the first four is it to you?
Speaker 3: I don't know if I'm not confused, but I've known, I know the story, and I know what they're trying to do by by comparing it to the movies that they're sure I thought is sex Lives. That's a weird thing to say for that.
Speaker 4: Dude, that is most spot on with that freaking.
Speaker 2: Uh it's a weird mockumentary or yeah, plus.
Speaker 3: It's not even close to the real story.
Speaker 4: No, No, there's like there's like a couple of things.
Speaker 3: You just say. No, you just said you didn't see it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's he likes to piggyback.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh oh yeah, he's just dude. Now do you know he's got a king size But thanks Travis king size button bar rabbit. My name is Bruce bro So he said, thanks for that because it's from him. Yeah, you're supposed to be infer the something that happened when you weren't here.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, yeah, sure, that's what happens to me. By the way, my name is Bruce. What's your name. It's your name Dustin.
Speaker 3: Hi. Oh yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: I haven't I even even I haven't been here in a while. It's like it's like the first time I've ever podcasted in a long time.
Speaker 3: You to the far left over there, Hey you got your direction? Yeah wrong? Oh no, I did that.
Speaker 2: I was looking directly at you, and I know I've done that before.
Speaker 5: Leave me.
Speaker 3: He knows his right hand, Yes, I do.
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 2: Somebody questions it's there.
Speaker 3: Taken from it's it's a little different there. Trust me.
Speaker 2: I know he knows what his right hand is. I always thought there was some like leaves ruffled to run. I always thought it was Jeffrey sitting out there in his car. But there's but I am extremely wipe down there, all right, fucking start the show.
Speaker 3: All right in five four three two, now stop with his business smarts, talks like a bro.
Speaker 6: Matt and Dustin joined him just for the fun, and Lord.
Speaker 3: Dustin SIPs his beer. Scott's got his notes.
Speaker 6: They share fat jokes, talk like they own spots, remig He's got its own.
Speaker 3: In the sports talk show, Scott's the captain. Matt and Dustin.
Speaker 6: They know Bruce might be missing, but they still make it fun.
Speaker 3: Fat jokes and drinks. They keep it light and run. Send me pro.
Speaker 7: Sports talking Biermichie minisoda, talk like Dick's fat jokes.
Speaker 3: It's all in the motion.
Speaker 8: Scott leads the way with his business, degrees, dust and drinks, and last they make it all agreed.
Speaker 6: Matt's not the smartest bud. He's got his part. Scott and Dustin may kicked the conversation. Shot beer, belly and brainstem makes it all up.
Speaker 8: Send me pro a sports talk. It's never too tough. Dustin's got his drink.
Speaker 6: Scott's got his script, Matt Scott his jokes, they never get stuck.
Speaker 7: They talk Mike Brews though they're not fat jokes.
Speaker 1: And Beard and got it all bought.
Speaker 3: Scott Scott and know how Matt got the jokes.
Speaker 8: Dustin's got the drink, the achieve it hot and cozy Formigie's got it sold in this sports talk show.
Speaker 3: Talk like Dick's fat jokes.
Speaker 7: It's all in the flow, seveny fill of sports talk in them gi Minnesota fuck like Ditch fat jokes.
Speaker 3: It's all in the motion. Scott leads the way with the.
Speaker 8: Business degrees, Dustin June and last they make it all greed.
Speaker 5: Good morning, good afternoon, good evening. It doesn't matter where you are. This is be really sports coming from the Runway Lounge right here in Nary, Minnesota or the south of Omigi. My name is Matt Geffrian, and to my immediate left it is a one and only the flow Master, Dustin Patten.
Speaker 3: Well. Hello, Hello, we're uh, we're taking him back to the old school, the old school. So I'm an old fool who's so cool? Whooped? There it is? Okay? All right?
Speaker 5: Then to the very far left of the bar where he loves to be It is the man, the myth a leegend is one of the nicest guys in the world. He's attractive, he is a very funny guy. He's the face of the franchise. Face to be really sports it is first leg.
Speaker 2: That's like it's almost like too much. Yeah, like niceness, you know, It's like at some point in time, it's like, oh he he wheels himself around.
Speaker 3: He's like dustiness whom my left and he's like and then over here is the funny, good looking face to the franchise. Awesome guy, the best person in the world.
Speaker 4: Also got called a bulldog one time.
Speaker 3: That was anti My immediate left is a dickhead. He didnt even see it.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, uh, can I bring up a text message that you throw out to us?
Speaker 5: Oh? I'm intrigued. Should we not talk about it or anything?
Speaker 3: Okay? Oh yeah, go ahead, go ahead. So what's it like being called ted Cruz?
Speaker 2: That was although you were being a complete gentleman?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know, I know, and she didn't. I don't. I mean, I don't even know how in any way that can be a compliment. I don't care what side of the aisle here on right, but then especially me, like because I'm a I'm a leftical. So when i hold open a door for a lady and she's like, oh, oh, you look just like Ted Cruz, like she was stunned, like I'm like, uh, I'm gonna go die now. But but she The thing is, she looked like the Rocks character on Muana. Oh yeah, Like I could have said that, but I didn't. Yeah, I held that in. Yeah, you held that in. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And that's why we just don't say things like that.
Speaker 3: Out in public.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 2: No, No, but because I've seen some people that look like skeletor I've never been I did. However, one time Dustin was a part of this. I was intoxicated and there was a lady behind the bar. I wanted to say her sweatshirt looked like Freddy Krueger's. I happened to say she looked like Freddy Krueger, which didn't go over.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe that's what she meant. She wanted to tell me that my monster jacket looked just like yeah, yeah, So you know.
Speaker 4: I mean, everybody everybody has a mishap.
Speaker 3: I think it's the although you know, I'm the beard and the gray and.
Speaker 2: He has like a slicked over hair, you know hair. Did you happen to perhaps have that.
Speaker 3: The other day? I had my hair as it is now flaffed. That would be the quick time. I don't know, dustined. It was dustin.
Speaker 4: Up, it was dustin.
Speaker 2: That's that's the same way my hair as it's bruised, no matter what. I've never really styled it ever, Matt. I bet Matt, you've styled.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I got pace in the there's pace instead of jail. They have pace.
Speaker 4: We're not talking about what you do when you're alone.
Speaker 3: So when I worked for Fredo one time, this one lady in uh Walmart came up to me and goes and granted this was like a long time ago, had she goes, You've got you've got politician hair, And I see so, but now I have politician face.
Speaker 2: Apparently, dude, the next time that princes are with us, you got to slick that hair up.
Speaker 4: You gotta like dress like a politician, you.
Speaker 2: Know, coming for your play the bit, you know, for your job, Yeah, taking our job.
Speaker 4: What's your politician name? And we have Kevin the Bear.
Speaker 2: We got so many names for you, like what would you're.
Speaker 3: Just shooting from the hip. I don't even know. All right, we'll sit on that well, yeah, we'll bake that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll bake that one.
Speaker 3: Bake that one, okay. Uh.
Speaker 2: I'd like to start off by saying thank you to our lovely sponsors like Soda Stick. Go to sodastick dot com, find the promo code, put in one word beer belly, and get fifteen percent off on us and all their Minnesota inspired gear.
Speaker 4: A lot of new Gopher stuff out there. You should go check it out.
Speaker 3: Hey, and it's beautiful up here right now this time, you're tis gorgeous. The trees are getting an all party and whatnot. Uh. If you ever make it up to like say Itaska, where Itaska Park, like right outside of beautiful downtown Lake Alice, maybe go in see our friends over at Nob and Kettle, get a great meal, some drinks, see Josh and the family.
Speaker 4: I bet you won't regret it.
Speaker 3: You won't regret it.
Speaker 4: You won't regret it.
Speaker 3: Good food. And if you want to see what they do, check out that one. What's that show Carnival Eats? They were on there and they had an awesome sandwich on there. That's Knob and Kettle. In Lake Alice, which is between Itasca State Park and Lake George.
Speaker 5: Also being brought to you by Herbert Germitz here. But Miiji, they have a brand new item that's coming out that's not really gonna be on the menu per ses, kind of the secret menu type things. But it's gonna be the mac and the chili mac and cheese. And I tried it on Monday.
Speaker 3: It is e okay.
Speaker 2: Hold on, so you throw around Elite quite a bit when you're talking about this sandwich, Tell me is it really and it's not a sandwich?
Speaker 5: It's no, it's the like a chili and macaroni together and it's phenomenal. It's in a bowl.
Speaker 4: Oh it's not a sandwich.
Speaker 3: No, it's not a sandwich.
Speaker 4: Oh I just assumed it was a sad.
Speaker 5: No, it's it's in a bowl chili and macaroni cheese. It's really good. So that's gonna come out starting this upcoming week.
Speaker 4: Noise, can you still gather points?
Speaker 3: Oh, he's still good. Points.
Speaker 5: He probably orders a cheese like I either broccoli or not broccol but like chili or mac of cheese.
Speaker 2: Could you roam around the restaurant and see if anyone there doesn't want their extra bread and dip that in your particular macaroni and chili.
Speaker 3: Would you be that guy? No? Okay, I'm too proud, too proud.
Speaker 4: If I was less proud, if I was less proud.
Speaker 3: I would Hey, cannot have your bread entered, I.
Speaker 4: Thought, Kevin, I reckon, you don't want to eat that.
Speaker 5: Gerberts here in Great Sandwiches soup season, brust is that time of year?
Speaker 4: Yeah, somebody didn't follow those guidelines.
Speaker 2: But also brought to you by Seventh Avenue Pizza before pizza became trendy.
Speaker 3: We are also brought to you by Paul Bunyan, Communicator, home of the.
Speaker 5: Sorry common Yeah whatever, all lot to just that Hold on wait, hold on God to scroll up. Also being brought to you by Home Choice here in Bomigie. If you're looking at any appliances or get any type of furniture or even like electronics like I got our computer here, go to Home Choice here in Bomidge and you get a hundred dollars off and use the promo code or just just say this asked beer Belly Sports in house and you can get one hundred dollars off in your purchase.
Speaker 3: It's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Also brought to you by Angie's Acres. Are you looking for top quality meat, Well, they're contentent and serving it to you. And also if you get on a schedule, they will deliver it near you. You go pick it up at a great price. And these Acres from Aching, Minnesota is serving the meats or not serving cutting the meats for us, for you for them.
Speaker 3: Great tagline, love it uh Andy's Acres.
Speaker 5: We're actually gonna do a We're trying to try to get Scott's schedule setups where we can. They're gonna come here, they're gonna cook a bunch of food. Don't know where they're coming here. They're gonna come here Runway Lounge. No, probably not Runway Lounge. But we're gonna do a grow a whole buch of food and do a live show. So that's gonna be a lot of fun. Yeah, so we'll see that.
Speaker 4: What if Dustin were able to, like, you know, cook up some of the meats.
Speaker 2: That everybody is it like a challenge, Like are we just like slamming up meats and cooking them or like how does.
Speaker 3: This they're bringing They're bringing the meats and we just cook them.
Speaker 5: Yes, no, yeah, we're cooking them for them.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that's cool, so uh AnyWho, I just I.
Speaker 2: Don't like they're bringing up like we need to come up with like a game plan for that, right, you know, if they're bringing up a bunch and we gotta like, we gotta get a few people that can cook, you know, I mean, like, could we like run down a couple of grills. Probably, you know, I don't get a couple of different people here. I don't think the girls move very fast, so we can probably run them down. Well, I'm just saying, do you think we get a few people like you yourself? Who is better at it than myself? I I I'm a grill master with my family because I can patty and grill a hamburger fairly decently and a steak. But I am not a smoker. I'm not and all the the stuff that you show us on a.
Speaker 3: Forkin smoking son of a bitch.
Speaker 4: See there we go. We gotta get different categories.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And last night in the oven I made I made bacon and wrapped chicken breast sound shopped, stuffed with cream cheese, onion, and some chantner cheese in there bacon wrapped it, smoked it a three seventy five, or smoked it cooked at a three seventy five for you know, long enough to put the chicken to be in. Nobody likes medium rare chicken. Oh food.
Speaker 2: Salmonilla does like that though, Yeah, it wants to survive.
Speaker 3: Salmonilla used to play second base for the match.
Speaker 4: I thought I played first. It was at the eighty six and they won. So no matter what Salmonilla wins.
Speaker 5: I love.
Speaker 3: They can't laughter behind all these that's.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that'd be cool, Like maybe get a few people that know what they're doing. Maybe we reach out so people with some grills.
Speaker 3: I want to try, I mean, and not the ones you put in your.
Speaker 4: Mouth, know the ones you cook food on.
Speaker 3: So if you if you reach out to people that aren't not right in front of you, do you have to just reach around Western style? Mostly Yeah, there you go. No, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: You can't get fat as that's what he does. He's half off the front underneath like elephant armed you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was trying to do he could go over the shoulder if he really wanted to.
Speaker 2: He was trying to do Western style and then uh, whoa then he went for the full on two titty grab.
Speaker 3: Didn't see that one coming off. He got the old beacup, the old d cup. Who's the guy?
Speaker 2: He goes and reaches around, takes it back, it goes over for the two ty g.
Speaker 3: I no, I feel violated already.
Speaker 5: I don't have to work with you.
Speaker 2: We have a yeah to say. HR is probably gone in this situation.
Speaker 3: Now we can finally become lovers.
Speaker 5: If we could be really Anyways, great.
Speaker 4: Song, great song it is. It's one of my favorite.
Speaker 5: All right, we'll get into it to it.
Speaker 9: It's time for the b Billy Sports six packs, brought to you by Bryce Primo from Team Sermac real Estate. Just let you were a favorite Minnesota team. You need someone who knows how to close God, so move win with Bryce Primo and the image area called two and eight seven six zero nine seven eight nine or send an email to Premonition Free sixty five. That's hotmail dot com.
Speaker 3: Thank you Brice with your sweet hotmail address too.
Speaker 2: Dude, I heard Dave Brooks about half a mile away from where I was standing, and I didn't know what I honestly don't know what he looks like. And I heard him talking and I looked and he's kept talking of Hey, the voice of God.
Speaker 3: I think I think that's Brooks.
Speaker 2: And he goes, how do you know, I've never seen him before, but he's wearing the number fifty nine. And then he walks by and Mac and goes, hey, Brooks, and he goes, I can't even I won't even disrespect him with trying to cover that godlike voice.
Speaker 3: He said, He's awesome. I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't even. I can't even try.
Speaker 3: I will mock.
Speaker 2: I will mock any person in this world. Aw but am Brooks. And that was dude.
Speaker 3: He was a legend.
Speaker 2: I was like putting my backpack away and I heard the voice and I just turned to.
Speaker 5: Look at there.
Speaker 3: Dude. There he is with his son.
Speaker 4: And he's like teaching him like things. And I'm like, oh, man.
Speaker 3: U Jesus basically speaking of Jesus Brooks and Jesus Brooks then Jesus, that's good. That's what the Bible says.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 3: By the way, I was in the first book three sixteen or what Brooks sixteen is great to ah.
Speaker 5: I cannot wait.
Speaker 3: To basketball first beer, Oh good, crack it, thank you. You're in Minnesota Timberwolves.
Speaker 2: Bruce thoughts, it's you know what, I was actually kind of upset that they didn't really break apart the team at the end of last year because it ended in the same kind of way.
Speaker 3: That it did the year before.
Speaker 2: But now it's cohesiveness. You know, Dillingham and Shannon Junior. They're gonna open up the rotation a little bit. This bear and your guy looks extremely exciting, and then down the road a little bit, this is Zukarski. We just basically kind of need McDaniels to really get more consistent scoring. I mean, we brought back nas Reed. I mean, we kind of did the same thing the wild did, but we're running it back.
Speaker 4: We're running it back.
Speaker 2: And the last time we did it, you know, like you know, okay, the first year with the go bear thing, it didn't work. The next year we made it against the Mavericks, and then Doncic went unbelievable against us, like Scolli, him and Kyrie Irving were unbelievable in that series against US. So this year running back and now I just heard Lebron has the sciatic nerve problem.
Speaker 3: Nobody cares hennessy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, and I think this year the league is gonna be a little bit more obvious to the Oklahoma City Thunder. I'm not a big fan. I'm not a big fan of Shay Alexander. I think their best player is Jalen Williams, and I don't think it's close. That dude's That dude's good. And I think Shay Gilgis Alexander is just kind of.
Speaker 3: A he's aggressive.
Speaker 2: Well he just pushes off and they let him get away with it. And but I think the tea Wolves Edwards looks pretty good. He's the last year he went through the whole year of the Olympics, so now this year he's without it. He looks a little bit skinnier, he looks a little bit more in shape. I still can't believe he.
Speaker 4: Brought Conley back. I am as for.
Speaker 3: Words, well, I don't think they trust anybody else to do it. I don't think Dillingham has shown enough. No, he hasn't, And from from my sources, I think he might have other hobbies.
Speaker 2: I think Kevin Durant's probably in that book too. With your sources. But some of them get it, some of them don't.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, some of them still have the I mean what we were talking about earlier, the younger generation doesn't always have that drive too for sure to do it on top of it.
Speaker 2: So I watched the preseason game and he just got picked apart by TJ McConnell by Indianapolis, Like he doesn't get it.
Speaker 3: Was he one of seven from the field. He might be more of a developmental guy. But the other guy, Terrence, Yeah, I think he's gonna he can really step up this year.
Speaker 4: I can't pronounce the name exactly correct.
Speaker 2: John yu Zang was like seven of nine from three point range, So he might be something to look at going into, you know, going further. It's just I mean, obviously it's early. Do we want to make our picks now for wins or way till the season starts? I think because right now it's way so the season starts. I'm just saying I'm excited because I like Timberwolves basketball.
Speaker 3: The Christmas tree is coming back on the jersey. Did you see what they had for uh for the the win total the over under?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: I did not, well, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Cool.
Speaker 3: Let me guess fifty six under for both there was there's quite a bit of a difference between dark and I haven't looked at our our great betting sponsor yet, but uh, I did see the ESPN one, and I saw the Vegas odds. The Vegas odds have of them at forty nine. The ESPN hasn't met forty two. I don't see how they can be it. I mean, if if the ESPN one was, you know, you could win money by betting against it, I would bet they over. Yeah, I would bet Jeffries left nut.
Speaker 5: On that one.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, the right one you've not mine.
Speaker 4: If it's not mine, I bet both of his. What do I have to lose?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I figured, you know, actually we should probably bet them both. Get that out of there. No, we're betting both here now. We're trying to save you where you're where you're on air talent. We have ability to bet your nuts to get stuff something. Yeah. I thought my alcohol is good enough. No no, no, no no, no, we need them. Yeah, we're way more too.
Speaker 4: They went to the Western granted last year.
Speaker 2: I mean, if Steph Curry doesn't get hurt, I still think they eat that out in like a closer series. I mean, Oklahoma's damn, that's a pretty good team, but I think the league is going to be ref differently.
Speaker 4: But that's a whole different story for a different day.
Speaker 3: I'm excited. I who else and who else in the West? Oklahoma?
Speaker 2: I mean Golden State's got Jimmy Butler and well Houston though Houston made the big trade for Kevin Durant, So it's kind of fun.
Speaker 3: Out you think step up, because there's been talking for a couple of years about Utah stepping up. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't really, I don't really see the talent they got market in and I don't know they didn't.
Speaker 4: They didn't make any splashes. I think it's.
Speaker 3: San Antonio.
Speaker 2: San Antonio definitely could but I mean again they're still with women yamaja, yeah, come home. So and then they got Castle, they don't. They didn't really the big splash if they would have made it would have been to get Durant, which again it's kind of it's stick the course. Sometimes you know you might not win this year, and it's tough for fans to take that, but sometimes that's the best way to take. Don't trade your talent to try to take a run this year. Wait the course. And then they developed together and I think that's what San Antonio is doing, which they've done great for so many years.
Speaker 3: So we've lost Jeffrey just checking things. But t Wolves its basketball.
Speaker 4: I hate Oklahoma City.
Speaker 3: That's I think there'll be a top four team in the West again. Easy for sure.
Speaker 2: Forty two, dude, I will yeah, Hey, you want to take you under? I want to make your bed. You want to take under forty two?
Speaker 5: Forty two winds?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll go over.
Speaker 2: You take one shot. I was gonna say, take a under. I take ten shots. If they go over, you take one.
Speaker 5: So think do you think they're gonna go under forty two? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no no if they get the younger giving you the good odds?
Speaker 3: Okay, two shots? You said one.
Speaker 4: See now I'm starting to think about it.
Speaker 3: So you said two to ten.
Speaker 5: That's fine. Whatever, should have fun.
Speaker 3: You hate Minnesota teams, so that's good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: Hey. By the way, one thing I saw, lord, do you guys see that today when they announced that what's the name was hurt yep?
Speaker 5: That one guy.
Speaker 4: Fuck Anthony Edwards has been killed.
Speaker 3: He will not play he oh forty two.
Speaker 2: Is why he has been I saw something the other day though, on a Facebook post.
Speaker 4: I tried to send it during a.
Speaker 3: T hit the canopy ejecting from an airplane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a particular German signature in a South Dakota corn palace in nineteen Oh.
Speaker 3: I did see that too.
Speaker 4: I couldn't send it to because I was in a hole.
Speaker 3: Whoa that had different now that was before then and had different meaning back then, before the Nazis took it over.
Speaker 4: But I wanted to take it the same way and send it to Matt to make fun of him. Yeah, all right, Dustin, what's the next one?
Speaker 3: Crack that beer? Baseball stuff? What do you want to talk about?
Speaker 5: First School of the Phillies?
Speaker 3: Yeah as well? Oh no, poor.
Speaker 5: Guy, Okay, and your guys playing careers, It doesn't matter baseball, softball and whatever league you guys played it. How many time you guys had a mental laps like you just said.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah, at least once a game probably.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it's when the catcher is pointing to first and you again, he bobbled it and he panicked, and he's thinking stop the run from scoring. But damn, man, I think this is coaching on every not Philadelphia's coaching coaching throughout his lifetime.
Speaker 4: I think, does anybody have anything else different to say?
Speaker 3: Because I think I think it was just the moment. And I think, I mean just knowing me, you know me from watching me play. I could field the ball, I could scoop anything in first base, I could jump and grab a ball. But if I was like put into a moment where I had to throw, like make a split second decision, I would I mean, I don't if I was in him, I would hope if even if I made the right decision and went to first base, I'd have thrown it open the first pace and sailed it.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, the moment he bobbled the ball, I think, but that the catcher giving him that, just the catcher standing there giving him that sturdy Just look at me, Because that guy was thirty feet down the line. He could have gathered himself. No, no, no, he could have gathered himself and tossed that to first and at an out because the runners have a leadoff on third, so from ninety feet it's probably down to seventy feet.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, here's what I thought of. It is two outs the eleventh inning, and.
Speaker 4: Two outs, yes, and tied game.
Speaker 5: I know, in eleventh inning, and I don't know how long this guy's been in I didn't watch all of it.
Speaker 2: Great name, by the way, I couldn't even pronounce it, but it's a it's a good name.
Speaker 3: But you're in the heat of the moment.
Speaker 5: He bobbled it so so so now he's probably not thinking like, I don't have enough time because because so he's looking the he he's not looking at first base, so he's thinking he bothered it. He's not gonna have time. I'm gonna throw a home. And then when he throw home, JT's already like he's saying, go want.
Speaker 2: He's standing there just like I know, nobody looks at him. His figure is still pointing at first and he still has time to correct himself.
Speaker 5: So you pick it up, you feel it. You got to turn around.
Speaker 3: How many times have you done that?
Speaker 5: A lot? Turn around and you look you probably you probably don't have the position.
Speaker 2: Then fumble in my hand and I'm turning and looking throwing at home.
Speaker 5: You probably have enough time to like earn in the right position because you're moving up how many feet?
Speaker 4: This is why the playoffs are the playoffs.
Speaker 5: I get it.
Speaker 2: Those those moments are like, Dude, in the regular season, he probably grabs it almost around with it, chucks the first it's playoffs, it's it's winner go home.
Speaker 3: Phillies relievers are the Vikings kickers God, and I.
Speaker 2: Want to say a tough night for Philadelphia and your fans deserve it.
Speaker 3: Yeah Eagles lost too too. Yeah no, no, just because like you're you're up, I get it.
Speaker 5: You're you're not on the moulding when you're way up. So now your opposition inclease you you gotta throw fucking maybe.
Speaker 3: Ude, Okay, bat you've played third base, right pitcher, first and third.
Speaker 4: You played third base.
Speaker 2: So when you get a ground ball hit to you right like when you first get it hit to you, you think you got no time, so you try to feel it quick and then you chuck it a little bit more that you play it. You feel it and you set your feet and you throw it because then you realize you have time.
Speaker 4: That guy had time.
Speaker 2: But I think the moment, you know, like you guys are saying, is it's it's winter go home, Like I think that moment, and then he airmailed.
Speaker 3: It much like I mean, he was like fifty cent doing.
Speaker 5: Ah, that one went far to the left, and I just I hope that the Philly fans are easy on that kid.
Speaker 3: I hope he does, because that kid's good.
Speaker 4: I mean, dude, it's gonna be bad for him going forward trying to throw a pitch again.
Speaker 5: So what do you say in that moment? If you're a catcher, what do you say in that moment? Like oh shit, no, no, no, no, I don't have no I mean, I mean after, like after the game's over, and you know, he just he knew.
Speaker 4: He shut off your social media. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: All these people that are gonna talk shit to you couldn't get off their couch without wheezing.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I'm talking about the catcher. What do you what does the catcher say to that picture you're walking off, dude.
Speaker 3: Like, shut off your social media.
Speaker 2: The hate you're gonna get is gonna be from people that couldn't hold your jockstrap.
Speaker 4: You know, it's gonna be a lot of people, you know, like, well, dude, get out there, you try it.
Speaker 2: There's a reason why we're on a couch and they're out there plane, you know, and it's you know, it's a big moment. He's never been in that situation before, and if he feels that cleanly, it's a different story. That little bob and then the bat being out there kind of it's it sucks, dude, that sucks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't remember who was the person running.
Speaker 4: The first, nobody, Dude. That's a good question for later in.
Speaker 5: Because it's like, who was running the first? How fast is he?
Speaker 9: Dude?
Speaker 3: He had him? Dude? He dude, did he have him? Well, it was hit right to him and he bobbled it a little bit.
Speaker 2: Again, like I was just saying, the runner from third base has a fifteen at least head start, so that ninety feet's now down to a seventy.
Speaker 5: But again, but again, now you're out of position because you normally if you're taking a ground ball, you're not taking a ground ball.
Speaker 3: Like he's stuck in the middle. I know, but he's in the middle.
Speaker 5: So that so now you're going to be throwing it. You're at a different angle. Well, that first baseman is probably not gonna get it first.
Speaker 4: Okay, hold on, all right, Matt.
Speaker 2: You've pitched before, right, yes, many times, So no matter what happens, if you get a ball up the middle.
Speaker 4: Is there somebody running to first base?
Speaker 2: Yes, So no matter what you've done your entire career pitching, there's always somebody.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: You always gotta try to like find the things that you're good at. That one, he kind of panicked, and it's like throwing to home and he panicked. He panicked, he did, And it's tough, but you should. And I'm not saying I'm better than him. I'm not saying, dude, even if I threw it to first, I probably would have hit on a roll, mind you, on a roll, mind you, the tarp covered stuff on left fucking on seven to eight to twelve to fifteen bounces hopefully like I got a little win behind me.
Speaker 3: It might have hit that.
Speaker 4: But you gotta, like, you know, in those moments, and that's what makes the difference.
Speaker 2: That's the difference between champions, you know, because it's like sometimes they make that.
Speaker 4: Play in that game too.
Speaker 3: That sucks. Dude, eleventh inning, one to one, you're in there. You get that ball if he feels it. Clearly, we're not even talking about it.
Speaker 5: I feel like Mookie is already on his horse regardless, because it looked like he was already.
Speaker 3: It does half ways.
Speaker 2: He's coming out of the box slow. He's a right handed hand er. I'm assuming or left or whatever. Right, it's ninety feet for him, it's seventy five for this guy.
Speaker 3: He bobbled it it.
Speaker 4: Now it's down, it's closer. So it's Oh that sucks, and you know what, I'm.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Hooves.
Speaker 4: I hope Sharber leaves next year.
Speaker 5: Let's go home, comes home, comes home.
Speaker 3: Yes, great.
Speaker 5: I heard that Cody Bellinger is opting out of his contract with the Yankees.
Speaker 4: He'd go to anywhere he wants. I don't give a fuck about him.
Speaker 3: Oh let's talk about something cool, anything else in baseball? Oh yeah, no, no, no, Minnesota TWI no, no, no, no, no. Let's let's look get the shirt here?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, cos forcing game five one two, three, one two.
Speaker 3: Games funk? I didn't know we had them here on the ice cream hats.
Speaker 2: My Chicago Cubs have forced Game five, and I've seen the fear in those Milwaukee Brewers' eyes last night, and not to mention earlier in the season, the Cubs lost the game one of a four game series and swept the next three. I don't know who's gonna be pitching the next game.
Speaker 3: But it is all for one.
Speaker 4: Thank you, all for one? Yeah, three for one. Yeah, all them too.
Speaker 3: But Ian Happer stoked. I'm stoked.
Speaker 2: They're all gonna dude, it's gonna be win. They're gonna go. They're gonna beat the Dodgers. You heard it, your first World series for the Cubs Dodgers. They're gonna kick the Dodgers ass, yeah, the Dodger. The Cubs are good. Mega ball Brewers tomorrow night. No, that was when I was seventeen, and it was real.
Speaker 5: Big all I was thinking Will Ferrell, I mean, Michael.
Speaker 2: Bush is on a heater, Kyle Tucker's finally starting to hit, Pete Crow.
Speaker 3: Armstrong is just a menace I saw broke back.
Speaker 2: Matt Shaw is okay, there's a reason why the Cubs didn't make any peace quarterback the Falcons.
Speaker 3: He should have if he didn't match a swab it was, but he's playing off the name. Oh okay, sorry, you're not paying attention anyways.
Speaker 4: And the Yankees are gone.
Speaker 2: Whichever here Minnesota fan will be happy about.
Speaker 4: Who do you think is gonna win? Mariners or Tigers tomorrow?
Speaker 5: I love Tigers.
Speaker 3: Love to see pitching scoobl is pitching for the Tigers. Let's go Griz.
Speaker 4: You don't think the dump truck's gonna get a couple on that?
Speaker 3: I'm going for the Tigers.
Speaker 5: Do may get one? What do you mean the one home run?
Speaker 3: Is ever saying? No, I'm just saying like, who's he gonna win?
Speaker 5: Okay, you said get one, which I thought you meant like get a home run? And stuff led the league with sixty home runs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pisses me off because is a way better hitter.
Speaker 5: But I did talk to uh uh Ted about this about the Minnesota Twins. I asked him as said, do you think Pablo Lopez is going to leave the Minnesota Twins? You think the Twins would trade him? And then also in the same sentence, I asked him if buyer Buckston would.
Speaker 3: Leave, Byron bucks won't leave.
Speaker 5: He won't leave, and because he told me the his trade clause, and and I get it, like every player says that, but they have a right they can also change that. But he said that so many times that he's not gonna leave.
Speaker 2: Can we get some hot takes from him? Like who's the next manager? That's what we need, clicks, hot take, Who's the next manager. Everybody says, like Tory Hunter.
Speaker 5: No, there's there's a poll that came out. Uh.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I didn't realize my fly was down that one.
Speaker 4: He's still dancing on it.
Speaker 5: The manager for here here, here's an idea or rough. This is from about a week ago.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 5: Brandon Hyde, former Orioles manager, Derek Shelton, former Pirates manager, Tory.
Speaker 3: Tory Hunter. We all know.
Speaker 5: David Bell assistant gm x X Reds manager, James Rowan, Yankees hitting coach, former Twins hitting coach. She doesn't in now. She just wants to fuck around. David David Ross, former Cubs manager. It's been mentioned he was.
Speaker 2: Decent, but I don't know, man, I don't know if I trust him as a manager.
Speaker 4: I like Shelton, no nonsense guy.
Speaker 3: You know. I think that's what we need.
Speaker 5: The other one, the other couple are Skip Shoemaker Rangers senior advisors. I think, is he the one that got be a player?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 5: Ranger made a hired someone today, I remember who it is. And then Craig Alparez Gardens, the Guardian's bench coach. And then last but at least, Hank Conger. Toby Conger, the interesting.
Speaker 3: The Twins interim. So what about Toby Garden higher Toby be great? I think Toby, I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, Man, that's a tough spot to go on.
Speaker 3: I think he got he kind of got snowballed by them taking half of his team and put him into Majors and then they knows, after that, they were pretty decent to the right. Yeah, and then and then they went like fifty eight and eighty something after that.
Speaker 5: Because he's gonna have half that team in the majors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which he has a good relationship with, you know, I don't know. I think he deserves a shot. I I'd like to see I like to see Tory. I'd like to I like the former player thing like, I don't think I don't think Michael Redman bring him back. Yeah, he was a good manager. He had that good game down in Miami. I'd lost my train of thought now I'm.
Speaker 2: Talking about Toby and then the former you know, because he had all the players and then they went to the Twins and then he Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, I just I think that there's there's a bunch of different former players that are kind of that that know, in the Twins situation. I mean even bringing back I mean Jake Mauer. I mean somebody that will get the fans like you.
Speaker 4: Know, you know what he's talking.
Speaker 3: Jake was a manager in the minor leagues for the Yeah that sorry, unless I'm on drugs, which I don't believe, so not yet.
Speaker 2: There is There's one person that I can't believe has never been a coach who I always thought was going to be a coach and is going to be. It's going to be a great coach. Jeff rebel Ay. How has he never been a coach? Or Nick Punto those guys that were.
Speaker 3: Middle landfielders and cat always make great where they're on the And actually there was a I was telling you about that Sports Illustrated article about like where they finished the ninety four season and they made they talked about like how the season would end if to strike never happened, and they had this funny thing about because the Cubs were not a good team that year, and they had a thing where the Cubs went down this tear and then them and the Red Sox played in this lost World Series that year. But in that they had they had now block hitting a home run one time and stopping on second base and refusing to go any further because he wanted to break the doubles record and you can't do that. Can in that same year because I had it, I had no, no, you can't do that on television, they had a another issue where they had a player's poll about how or maybe it was it was that year a couple of years later. Anyway, I used to have Sports Illustrated all the time, like my grandma bought me a subscription or whatever. Yeah, we're talking about sports.
Speaker 5: I never get that.
Speaker 3: No, one wasn't brought over. It did get in the mail, didn't get brought over. Weird. But uh, there was a player's pole in the I don't know, mid late nineties about who would be because when when was he on the twins would have been not blocked, no rebel oh rebelay dude. That had to have been like, uh ninety five ish too, Yeah, mid nineties, so right around that time.
Speaker 4: But he played like every position in a game one time, and there.
Speaker 3: Was a player's poll about who would be the best manager of a major league team, and they asked major league players and he got so many percent of the vote it was crazy, Like I don't know, maybe he just didn't want to do it, which.
Speaker 2: Because like you grow up and you're like you hear you know, Joe Tory not a great baseball player, I mean played, you know, Uh, Dusty Baker was good.
Speaker 3: Tory was good. He was like a damn near borderline Hall of Fame, was he. Yeah? Yeah, well few Sports Center. Yeah, dare you?
Speaker 2: I think you know, no, You're probably right, But like Joe Girardi, you know, like a lot of every day guys, I mean Tony LaRussa, I don't remember his career, and you know, a lot of these guys, but it's always those guys, and I just remember thinking, like as the growing up, like the managers were always these kind of not great.
Speaker 3: Players, and I'm thinking rebel As played every position, right Cuddy, Yeah, oh, I say cutting, and when he filled in on or when he did his interviews during uh, when he was playing, he was always so good on there too. I thought that he was going to be like a color commentary and take over like full time for bl leven or something. Yeah, But then he went to Colorado and Colorado and the Mets.
Speaker 5: He restored his career in in Colorado, and then I think he know the Mets he did no colorderado.
Speaker 3: He got both him and Moreno one betan titles.
Speaker 2: Honestly, like, and I've watched a lot of Bill that year when Kadier brought the Twins back from almost destitude, when Moreno got hurt, it was like, all right, we're done and we made the playoffs. I mean, we probably lost.
Speaker 3: I don't remember remember how happy we were when he had this thirtieth home round that one year Twin finally hit thirty. Did next? Okay, first, yeah, we're three three years into the show. What's what's that first?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: But Midgie State University. You guys want to talk. Well, first of all, they they had a laugher up in Alaska last weekend. Them they're up there playing a team that's really there. It's not even fair. They're on an island up there. Hockey wise, Yeah, it's not even fair. They're on an island up there, and they just kind of got pushed around for both games. I think it was in the what nine to three or something like that in the first game, and then.
Speaker 5: The five spot is the next thing. I don't know it was.
Speaker 3: It was like fourteen goals in two games, I think is what the deal was. So yeah, that would make sense. That's that's math in my head, I think job but they wipe their math. It's uh, they they just kind of owned Uh, they've got a better test. Tonight they're playing against Saint Cloud State, who are a decent team, but they are also I think in the coaches pulled the beginning of the year their figure to finish eighth in their conference. Saint Cloud State, Yeah, and I think BSU was somewhere around that same, which is weird.
Speaker 5: Believe bs well, because I guess the conference has changed quite a bit in the past like five years. But BSU is usually one of like the top three teams in the conference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's at the end of the year, you know, you think, yeah, these teams, these teams are such overchange. Uh Yeah, BSU probably finishes towards the top at the end, but you know, in the beginning of the season.
Speaker 3: You know, so much.
Speaker 4: Overturn and whatever else.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't I don't know what the Beaver's retained or the Huskies retained. But early in the season is always tough for offense. It's like, who's got a better defense and a better goaltender? So we'll find that out tonight. It's uh, it's exciting to have hockey back here in Bimige. Excited about that.
Speaker 3: That's where our buddy Scott is to his girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Why don't you throw that out there?
Speaker 5: Just that by himself.
Speaker 3: He's there by himself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just in the press, in the in the suite.
Speaker 4: I do want us.
Speaker 2: We are purchase tickets for the Gophers game, all four of us and go and maybe do a little show in front hockey hockey.
Speaker 4: The Gophers play in Bamidge again this year. Okay, so that would be fun. And then I think there's a home at.
Speaker 3: Home making their return to after all these years.
Speaker 4: Snugger Rude.
Speaker 2: Snugger Rude was pissed last year when they lost Jimmy snugger Rude go for great now, see we got his ass kick last night.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I wanna. I want to go out there also, Matt, what did we do last Saturday?
Speaker 5: We went to Bimiji State homecoming and we didn't interview any coaches. No, at the end, well, I guess Britt was, she's a member of the staff.
Speaker 4: But at the very end we interviewed one coach, but the rest of it know, we did not.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah we did.
Speaker 3: You didn't.
Speaker 4: You didn't get any of the major major names.
Speaker 5: Wrong because Tom was not here. He was up in Alaska.
Speaker 3: So that was good.
Speaker 5: Don't worry about that.
Speaker 3: I was hoping for that.
Speaker 5: I saw I saw the schedule come out, and I saw that he was gonna be in Alaska.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, thank god, there's no way you thought that far ahead.
Speaker 3: I did, did you really?
Speaker 5: Yeah? The homecoming?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: So continue on what happened last night.
Speaker 5: So we had a great time. Uh, we had quite a few concoctions. We didn't get too hammered. We actually were trying to keep a little bit in between lines. There wasn't as many as videos with Bruce going like cheering like I did last year with him. I would. I thought it was a fun time. We did get on the field right away, right away and talking to the A d Rich he was like, I don't care, all right, cool? Bruce did get told no one time. I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I couldn't get into the Keg and Cork seats, but I could get on the field. I'm like, hey man, dude, I can't get over there. He's like, no, you go over there. I'm like, no, I did.
Speaker 4: They told me no, and then he walks out there and the guy goes, oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I didn't know you were media. I'm like, it's right, that's right. So then I was able to walk over to the keg in Cork area and get a beer later. It was fantastic. Brandon All wearing his rings was one. Oh man, it's waggle. He would not like to show our crowd.
Speaker 3: But he said enough drinks he would. Yeah, probably later that night he did. Him and his boys were out there.
Speaker 4: It was fun.
Speaker 3: Watching it. Yeah, dude, he's like, I got two it should be three.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Loof made a lot of money making that song.
Speaker 3: So how the game go, guys? Oh it was great. It was we were we were down, I mean tied down. We just had halftime bolt. He was, oh, yeah, stude.
Speaker 2: The guy pulled on the guy's face mask and then he ended up getting a Hail Mary for a touchdown. He was cussing up a storm doing him in that line, judge, we're having a day.
Speaker 3: I thought for sure he's going to run out there and attack him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, time ran out there. They fought through it though, and it was close. We got the lead there was a big interception that kind of sealed it. And once it sealed it, Matt goes and I already made it. Final score twenty three seventeen, twenty four, twenty seven, and oh that's how they scored a touchdown at the end.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And then, gentlemen, you guys partook in a terrific tradition, you guys.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, me, yeah, regularly you did not go in No, oh yeah, no he did not.
Speaker 2: We he found sure, he found some other lady to make sure that she held my cell phone in my hold that my car, right, yeah, yeah, so some random lady held my cell phone in my wallet. I took off my rubber shoes. But so like I'm wearing now and my socks, I go, here you go, Matt, and I'm waiting, I go. I'm waiting for him all to go in and goes go now, so I run in the midst of this. I jumped down in there, splash around and dive in some offensive line and picks me up like it's this job. Lifts me up and he puts me. He doesn't throw me, he just puts me down. As I'm splashing around, there's a fan going.
Speaker 3: Beer belly Sports. I follow you guys.
Speaker 2: My son's the starting center, so he took a picture of me splashed around for a little bit. It was unbelievable, It's exactly. It was the greatest day for it because it was so warm.
Speaker 5: It did get posted on the Twitter machine and I did reshare it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, So for anybody that's non familiar, every time that but MIDGEI State wins the home game, they do the tradition of jumping into the lake that started in what the mid nineties.
Speaker 2: Ninety ninety five, because we found that story the middest of nineties. Yeah, it was the midst of nineties, because yeah, last year we got that story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Bruce, they were gonna do it last year, but they both kind of we bitched out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I checked out mostly.
Speaker 2: I started running towards it, and then I started thinking about these athletes that just beat them brakes off somebody thirty seven to six.
Speaker 3: But I mean this year it was what eighty eight degrees? Yeah, so jump right in last year wasn't bad either.
Speaker 2: It's just like I got tocked down due by BOLTI and I just I felt that pressure.
Speaker 3: I was wasteep in the water. What last week though. My dad was here and it was pretty. It was nice, dude, it was It's in the fifties. Not to mention, I was like half in the bag. I was fairly well drunk, and I was typed up drunk, drunk badly.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna be a little bit pissed. Matt owes me two dollars and fifty cents. I lost my saw? I did he lost my son?
Speaker 3: I will try to fill the old lady kept mighty lose it or did he save it? I don't know.
Speaker 4: It might be stuck underneath this chair, but it was. It was unbelievable.
Speaker 2: And then I get out and then we're looking for Bolty and we find him and we hugged, we embraced because we were both soaked at this point in time.
Speaker 5: You're so awesome. Can I point out that you almost had to push the airhorn for the goal?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: I think it's for the interception?
Speaker 2: Is it for a turnover or a first down? And we didn't get either in my six minutes of or a God, I know, Dustin's like it's a third down.
Speaker 3: Farm.
Speaker 4: Oh, it was a It was a great experience.
Speaker 2: Dustin and I were talking about maybe we should try to get like a little uh box you know, uh podcast going up there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's all. Uh but yeah, the Sandford Center, Like just go to like a women's game or something up in the box and just do a show. Like so you have to let us bring the equipment in like a box and the box type thing. Yeah, but like during a women's game or like before the.
Speaker 5: If we do that and they like it, I'll talk.
Speaker 4: Maybe they'll let us do it during a men's game. You work your way backwards, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Yeah, I'll talk. I mean I know the box honest, I know the box would be full our you know, the co Cola box would be full during a men's game.
Speaker 5: But during the game, during a women's game, we can just there probably fine. I'm more worried about because it's we don't have the rights, the media rights like RP Broadcasting does.
Speaker 3: We don't have to show. We wouldn't talk. I mean, we wouldn't do the game. Yeah, we can't show. We can't just be like hey we're at the game. Yeah, blah blah blah. Just doing it from the Sanford Center, you know, Okay.
Speaker 2: Dude, I mean people do it all the time, like just like, oh, big hitting the boards. You can't show it, you can talk about it. Yeah, for sure, we know.
Speaker 3: We don't even do it during the game. There'd be a lot of noise in the background for sure.
Speaker 2: Dude, Like even because the moment we get it in before then it's like, oh, these like lasting with brit Oh, these guys are cool.
Speaker 3: They let us on the field. She's like, this is our on air production meeting. Alright, move one to them. So what We'll make this quick. The Minnesota Wild started their season last night with a five oh victory over they hated Saint Louis Blues Bastards.
Speaker 2: Crow had three assists, didn't score a goal. Look phenomenal.
Speaker 3: The two big contracts really paid it. I mean Gus paid out In the first You've got Gus with the shoutout and really held them from what I heard, held them in the game.
Speaker 4: In the second time, there was like one that hit off the pipe that I mean that kind of helped.
Speaker 3: But it was like four to nothing by that time, because Minnesota came out what like gangbusters in the first it was it was kind.
Speaker 4: Of hitting first game, it was, but it was like five minutes in was it Hartman.
Speaker 2: Hartman I think got the first one, and then there was a sweet pass by Caprice off to Boldy, just a sweet tipping goal over Bennington, and that kind of broke their back.
Speaker 4: And then they started going. But the defense played good.
Speaker 2: I mean, and jersek, we're kind of jumping in plays and then forwards were rotating back. So now we're kind of getting this new wave of defenseman jumping in and it's like a new rotation like you know, Kale mccarr kind of type thing.
Speaker 4: I think is what we're going for.
Speaker 2: And then you know, Booyam had a sweet move and he missed the net pretty wide, but I mean, jisek, he.
Speaker 3: He hit the pipe. But it's only going to get better, you know. And and when you get a shutout on the goal you just paid. You got three points out of your the highest paid player in the NHL, which is I mean, if you look at the deal that McDavid got, pretty crazy and no two years two years okay, right, h two years fourteen yeah, two years twelve point five yeah, annual, And then you know you had uh I believe Boldie had a three point game too, yep, yep. And then multiple other guys with two point games.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 3: It was a good all round showing from what I like. I said, I didn't watch the game, but I watched the box score as it was happening.
Speaker 2: It was due, it was they played good. It was a little chaotic at first, but once they got the lead, they were kind of giving up. I mean, you could tell it's chaotic. It's the first game of the year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I heard that second that second period. Uh gus Early kept him in the game. Oh yeah. They couldn't get they couldn't generate offense. All of a sudden, this came up for a.
Speaker 4: Couple of long rebounds.
Speaker 2: But the defense is there to just smack it away, you know, like instead of trying to get the puck and hold the puck, just getting it out of the way, which was big.
Speaker 4: It looked good and I'm excited. I'm very excited.
Speaker 3: I'm very excite. What do you think about them for the year. I'll say I didn't really do an over under thing, and I don't think we need to. I'll forget about it.
Speaker 5: I'll say that they'll make the playoffs and that's about it. There's a lot of people saying that they could be a dark horse for the Stanley Cup.
Speaker 2: The one thing I really would like to know is how much cap space they have left because at the trade deadline, if we are a contender, and I don't know what these contracts do for us, and I haven't looked and I probably should have, but I was thinking about this yesterday because this is what I do in my when I work, or just nonsense go through my head. Do we have the ability at the trade deadline to make a major move? You know, if we're in the mix, could we get like a team's center or defenceman or winger.
Speaker 4: That could actually like put us maybe over the top.
Speaker 2: Because hockey is one of those sports kind of even baseball's a little borderline where you put a guy in the mix and it's like if they don't gel well together, it doesn't seem to work. Hockey is along that line too, so it's like, you don't want to mess up the the jail they have.
Speaker 3: Who's our backup goalie?
Speaker 5: Did we my boy?
Speaker 3: Is he? He's my boy Wallstead?
Speaker 5: Still, I do have the cat space for the mints of the wild. They have over fourteen million left and cats.
Speaker 3: See that's awesome, that's dude. I mean that's a that's a player. So now now what you're doing is you're gonna hope that Walstead. If Walsteed gets in there and he plays well, that's a big trading.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, young young guy, you can trade out and and.
Speaker 3: If you already sign your goalie. If you know, if if our guy Gus buss on the stonebeel if he yeah, if he starts to play well and keeps I mean he did start to play well. But if he stays playing well all year, then you know, then you've got some flexibility with your your and you can you can go out and trade for somebody for a really good you know young goalie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have the other cat flexibility to be able to make a move or before It's like we have four hundred thousand dollars, alright, if we.
Speaker 3: Give them that pad of paper and that really good that pen my favorite pen, Zucarillo.
Speaker 2: Did you hit the nuts you stick he Zucarilla, Did you get hitting the nuts by something again?
Speaker 3: Can you do that?
Speaker 4: Because that's the way hockey is.
Speaker 2: If you if you get hurt enough to the playoffs and the salary cap doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Speaking of nutting up, let's beer up.
Speaker 3: That's a bad fucking scout of what scat of scat of boot scata? Who got a boot scatter boo? Got a boo? Got a booze?
Speaker 2: I said the Viking should have drafted camp Scanna boo. You heard it here first, I write it. I was talking about him. The man could do a backflip. He could do a cartwheel into a back flip. Score three touchdowns. We have Xaviers Scott as our backup. Why well, you could have drafted cam Scannaboo in the fourth round instead of what other bum we got.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what we got. Xavier Scott stant of Boo should have been the man should have been who should have been?
Speaker 4: Stant of boot Right, that's all we have to say about.
Speaker 3: That's all we gotta say about. And that's all we had to say about that.
Speaker 5: Thanks for us gump. So that basically does no. No, we got a couple more hair. We'll make this quick.
Speaker 3: The Minnesota Vikens drop by this week. What do you think about? Oh?
Speaker 4: Almost like we've known each other forever.
Speaker 3: Do we just touch hands in the car?
Speaker 4: Who it was a nineteen ninety five Silverado?
Speaker 5: What color was a blue black.
Speaker 3: Oh, of course, you guys remember and trucks have been black. I get that. All your boyfriends, do you.
Speaker 4: Do you switch quarterbacks?
Speaker 3: I mean I wouldn't, but you don't think they're going to do.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to ask this question because I heard it on the Power Trip. Do you think the Vikings have a chance to win the Super Bowl with Carson Wentz?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Why because the old Carson Wentz from the from the Colts is going to appear like he did in the first game against the Steelers.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man.
Speaker 2: We almost came back and won that game, and that offensive line almost I mean they almost lost to the shotow.
Speaker 5: So how many times Carson Wentz had a delay of game?
Speaker 4: How many quarterbacks have a delay a game?
Speaker 5: A veteran quarterback, A lot of them do not quarterback who Jared Goff just had one like Week one.
Speaker 3: It happens every game, every game, every game.
Speaker 2: And that's not one reason to get I would say against Carson Wentz, like, to be completely honest, he might.
Speaker 4: Hold onto the ball a little long, but he also pump.
Speaker 3: Fakes, holds open the receiver.
Speaker 2: And last week against the number one defense in the league, in the league with basically US three playing the interior line.
Speaker 4: He was able to win that game.
Speaker 5: Who picked the Browns in that one?
Speaker 3: And he didn't get I mean, he's he didn't get sacked very much.
Speaker 9: He got.
Speaker 3: Whatever we a how many times the young guy got sacked in the first couple of games. I mean, he's.
Speaker 5: I think, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I get that you want to play for the future and you got to get the young guy experience. But if you have a team that's you feel is loaded, I mean, and granted they're not loaded loaded, but if you feel like you've got a team and you've got a veteran quarterback in or that can lead them, I wouldn't rush him back. I would I would keep him out until you need to put him in, because if you put him in, you can't pull him. Loss. Yeah, a bad loss, not even a loss, A bad loss.
Speaker 2: Right, because I mean, you're gonna get Cashman back. We've lost a cop compensatory pick because of.
Speaker 3: That's the guy that was trying to think him the other week was Cashman. Cashman because he is he is the freaking cog to that defense. Yeah, he's there.
Speaker 2: I mean, our defensive line is playing pretty well. Dude, you know what, you don't hear a lot about Isaiah Rodgers unless like he scored the touchdowns. You don't hear a lot about him. They're not throwing at him, no thing, right and I think, I mean, Harrison Smith is on a snap count. I honestly, there's there's one trade that I I don't know what it would cost, but I know the Dolphins are down right now. I think maybe a little THEO Jackson make I Fitzpatrick, maybe a little you know, second round action because then you can kind of step into it whatever. But I mean that's kind of just a yeah, THEO has not No, he's not. He's not cam buying him at all. So I was, you know, I'm just trying to trying to think like forward about that. I mean, you know, Byron Murphy's kind of getting picked on, but I mean that's a slot corner. They're gonna get the the underneath action. You know, you're gonna have to do a lot of that. But I and Turner's been fairly well.
Speaker 3: I've not been mad at the pass coverage this year, not at all. It's the running the run defense it's been pissing me off.
Speaker 2: And then when like you know when they dialed down against fucking Gainwell, that was that was the bitch of it all.
Speaker 4: They let gain Well run for one hundred and fourteen yards.
Speaker 3: They let him name yeah game great well.
Speaker 4: I mean, dude, it's a great name for a football player.
Speaker 2: But I mean Rogers, I mean immediately right away after Jalen Redman sacked him, because we haven't I haven't been here forever. They just the moment he got the ball in his hands and then Flores had the defense sitting back, and it's like, after like the second quarter, all right, let's make.
Speaker 4: Him hold the ball a little longer.
Speaker 2: And again, dude, if that's the scenario, if you get beat over the top, if your pass rush can't get there, and I mean DK Metcalf got one over the middle when we're just sitting back in shell coverage. If you let these dudes run, they're gonna run. And THEO Jackson was sitting flat footed.
Speaker 3: It's tough.
Speaker 2: I mean against the Browns, dude, Dylan Gabriel did pretty damn well. I I assumed that we would just dominate him and make him look stupid, but he did a very good job as a rookie quarterback with the Do you think no, id they made the right choice. Gabriel looked really good. They're running back. Judkins did pretty damn good. But I mean, Brian Flores has an ability and I maybe it's just like his in game adjustments.
Speaker 3: That one hold saved us and oh yeah yeah, I would have point run like he had a seventy yarder that got called back from a hold man.
Speaker 4: I mean, Judkins looks good. I mean, I hadn't a Joku, but it's.
Speaker 2: Flores at some point in time during the end of the game has a way to like make in game switches. And I just think he's kind of like I mean with Harrison Smith and Theo Jackson in the middle. Mattellos doesn't seem to be the same as he.
Speaker 3: Was last year.
Speaker 5: No, he seems he's kinda I mean, he's been good, but he's not He's not making these splashy plays.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: It's like the same thing as an offensive line as a defensive back.
Speaker 4: If you're not hearing their name, they're probably doing their job.
Speaker 2: Like Isaiah Rodgers, he made the touchdowns and it's like you don't really hear his name. It's not pass interference. He's like not got beat over the top. I think this defense is good enough. I don't know, it'd be interesting after this bye week. I would stick with Wentz though, what do you guys thinks?
Speaker 3: I have one more thing? Okay, next next beer quick? Okay, if you guys are good, yeah, okay. This is the anniversary of one of the craziest games in Minnesota history. Oh yeah, did you hear about this? Michigan the Michigan.
Speaker 4: Do you have all the averages for the running back?
Speaker 8: I do?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, listen to this. So Minnesota had Marion Barber the third ran twenty one times for one hundred and ninety seven yards and what's the average like nine point four and a touchdown. Thomas Depey ran twelve times for thirty one yards in a touchdown, as Sad abdual colleague ran nine times one hundred and six yards in a touchdown, and Lawrence Moroney ran nine times for eighty one yards and two touchdowns. Jared Ellerson also must have had a couple of reverses or something. He ran two times for nine yards. Uh. What year is this again?
Speaker 4: This was two thousand and three, Michigan Minnesota.
Speaker 3: Minnesota had a commanding lead going into the fourth quarter, and then John the var can I pause you right here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, first time I ever heard Guardy said this earlier today he goes, Romo Lawrence RONI, I'd never heard that.
Speaker 4: I was like, He's like, yeah, Lomo, I'm like, he goes, I was there at the field a.
Speaker 3: Both of them were decent running backs. Yeah, NFL running backs. They both ran for I mean, but in Michigan. Michigan ran away with that game at the end. They scored thirty one points in the fourth quarter. This Edwards, this would have been uh, let's see here. Chris Perry, oh twenty eight he ran twenty times for eighty five yards in a touchdown. Also had eleven catches because they could not stop a screen pass. Eleven catches one hundred and twenty two yards and a touchdown could stop nose bleed. No, John Navarre, they had. They also had. They did have Braylon Edwards. He had seven catches, ninety three yards and touchdowns. Steve listen to these, Braylan Edwards, Steve Preston, Jason Levant. Yeah, they were there starting three. They were all NFL WI I think.
Speaker 2: I remember, if I remember correctly, in that game, Braylan Edwards had like the backbreaker towards the end, that touchdown.
Speaker 4: It was because we were dominating. Was it still in the metro?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yep, we we were dominating and then they just went off in the in the fourth quarter thirty one point thirty one seven in the fourth quarter. They came back thirty seven in the fourth That's what they scored. They scored thirty one. We had seven in the fourth A Navar three for three hundred and fifty yards. Uh. Oh, listen the Vikings tight ends that year. Matt Spaith and Ben utech.
Speaker 5: Both both Super Bowl or Super Bowl winners or at least been in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because Spaith was with uh Steelers Steelers and then Utech one I think with Indy.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, hey, did you know with that.
Speaker 2: Do you think the Govers gave up in that game against Ohio State? I mean, do you think they just like, immediately when it got to twenty one to three, they just like, let's we'll just get out of here.
Speaker 5: I'm kind of oh, yeah, they were done.
Speaker 3: I watched like the first I was flipping.
Speaker 2: Between that because dude, Miami Florida State's I mean for an old head like me, that's a big game.
Speaker 3: You can say a lot of things about bj FLEC teams, but they don't normally quit, and he normally tries to keep the games close. Yeah, but that one kind of seemed like yeah, no, no, I know he doesn't. He normally keeps the game close, but that game they did not keep.
Speaker 2: I mean they kind of gave up. I mean the first drive, which I missed. I did not see the first drive. I turned it on a little bit late, and I go, holy shit, there's like seven minutes ago, eight minutes ago or whatever, and I'm like, we're up three to nothing and we got the bottom dance punted. And I don't know if it's maybe just me turning on the game, but after that it was just like it's like they brought in the bulldozers and just.
Speaker 3: Sound no jack on that case. One more quick thing on the Gophers, Uh, get for you what you do.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go to the Golden Gopher homecoming game against Purdue. And I decided do I want to work or do I want to be a fan both. I'm actually gonna be a fan.
Speaker 2: You both do a little a little fan interaction that's not really well, it's not to say about you guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but just bring a few stickers, some weird work. All right.
Speaker 5: If Vince and I are gonna hook up, we're gonna.
Speaker 4: Time no wonder we're yeah, I know, here's the first of three conversations.
Speaker 3: No, this is the first thing we're gonna hook Well do you need dude?
Speaker 4: You did the you did this little weird thing towards us, like, no.
Speaker 3: No, we're gonna hang out. He looked at us and he goes, you know, the pinky. We're we're gonna do some other things too.
Speaker 4: I thought he'd be bigger. All right, that concludes the first half. When we come back, we'll have some stuff.
Speaker 3: And I'm guessing the second half won't really be a half. It'll probably a bit shorter, a little bit.
Speaker 4: What time are we looking at now?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 3: We're not doing bad right now, but give me a time eight nine? Oh yeah, that's you have. I thought you over here with running time. Well I wasn't used to that, all right, idiot, will you Colick? Tell me the time? Join us for the second half? See later.
Speaker 9: So what are you fished?
Speaker 3: What is that? I bet in my face you painted your face. What, Oh you know support the team? Well you can walk around like that? Why not?
Speaker 11: Because it's insane?
Speaker 3: You know you're up there. This is the playoffs. Beer belly Sports, well some sports more lying half assing for an hour or so.
Speaker 5: Hay Brews, Why are you loading a recliner, a TV and a fridge into your truck?
Speaker 12: Because I just saved one hundred bucks at home choice in Bumiji, use the promo code BBS as in Beer Belly Sports.
Speaker 5: Hold up, you actually use a promo code.
Speaker 12: Heck yeah, mentioned beer Belly Sports in store and boom, one hundred bucks off your items.
Speaker 5: I'm heading there right now. Do they sell cageraiders?
Speaker 12: Oh, they've got everything, furniture, appliances, electronics, you name it.
Speaker 13: Head to home choice in Bamigie today, use promo code BBS or beer Belly Sports in store to get one hundred dollars off your purchase.
Speaker 10: This is lois from the Nobin Kettle Restaurant and Lounge where we serve our smoked prime rib Wednesday through Saturday night along with our maid from scratch soups and desserts. Come enjoy one of our delicious appetizers like our smoke and poppers or our Walleye bites dipped in our own housemaid batter and served with our signature tartar sauce. On Thursday evenings, you can enjoy live music with Lois two miles east of Bitaska State Park on Highway seventy one. We're open noon to nine Wednesday through Saturday, and we're ready to serve you. The Knob and Kettle Restaurant your prime destination.
Speaker 13: Craving top quality, farm fresh flavor, head to Angie's Acres in Achin, Minnesota, where your local source for one hundred percent wag U steaks, delicious pork, pulchy products, creamium ground beef, and fresh garden vegetables, all raised and grown with care. Order online anytime at Angie's ACRESMN dot com or call two one eight five one five three eight nine zero. They also do local drop offs. Check our Facebook page to see when we'll be near you. Angie's Acres. From our farm to your table the way Nature intended.
Speaker 9: Rise and shine Flavor Warriors, Herbert and Gerberts is now open at ten am weekdays and ten thirty Saturday and Sunday. Herbert and Gribberts is serious about delivering total flavor satisfaction through fresh baked bread including pluten free, hand sliced meats and cheeses, fresh crisp veggies, bold sauces at chap inspired soups and sides. All students, bring your school id for a free beverage with a sandwich. Purchase order online and have it delivered. Start your day the adventurous way. Herbert and Gribberts at the quarter of fifteenth ten, Vimigi Avenue.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 3: We're three cool guys looking for other cool guys who want to hang out in our party mansion.
Speaker 2: Nothing sexual, dudes in good shape, encouraged.
Speaker 3: If you're fat, you should be able to find humor in the little things. I have no problem with them. Let's go into men. You're listening to beer Belly Sports cash Guess what I need? Welcome back to beer Belly Sports. Little technical difficulties. We uh, we're not very rich here, so we can't afford a a good guy on the board. We just gotta deal with Matt. But speaking of rich, my favorite rich girl. Hey Bruce, Hey, thank you, thanks bye. We want money, lots and lots of money. We would like that pie in the sky.
Speaker 5: Give me money now.
Speaker 4: Somebody that can run the board, right.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I want to be rich.
Speaker 4: My favorite Matt trying to run the board is Superstone.
Speaker 3: Matt we Ago not fun. Doesn't know it's no, it was technical difficulties.
Speaker 2: No, right, it was technical difficulties. But you're high as a girafts ass.
Speaker 3: Said that, I realized. I'm like, oh no, he's like he's.
Speaker 2: Like smoking, and then he's taking the drinks and I'm like, didn't you just say, like a week ago, you couldn't even do your fantasy football drivers to be fine immediately like everything's repeating, and then he like technical difficulties, Like this is going.
Speaker 3: Well, look how Bruce has to stand because the dog is just like fine, he's fine. He's just I stand around my own.
Speaker 4: Animals all the time.
Speaker 5: He's very comfortable around here. Yeah, that's a good thing.
Speaker 3: He likes to be on you too.
Speaker 4: He likes to be tell us more.
Speaker 3: Nah whoa well about the Dick park walk in, Like, hey, I that's the thing.
Speaker 2: I haven't been here for a while, and there's something I really need to talk about. I think in the high school they need to talk about zipper etiquette. No, yeah, zipper like in the parking lot. I was there for way too long because those high school kids were not zippering. You couldn't like go from a side one into the into the outgoing traffic. And I went, old man on this ship.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, dude. I had my hands in the air.
Speaker 2: I was yelling aloud, and I think some of the high school kids got scared and they just continue to drive because about.
Speaker 3: Jipper, jipper what that means? They have no idea.
Speaker 4: We need to teach that in schools. I think you need to start there.
Speaker 3: You might be on the list now you're yelling at high schools.
Speaker 2: I just about got up, but Joe told me to do you have your high best on? Yes, just get out and stop the car.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and then just put up like something Yeah zipper, dude. I was so pissed. How do you not like?
Speaker 2: I mean, it starts at a young age. They need to learn how to do that because once you get to the big city, you need to learn how to do that.
Speaker 3: Zipper.
Speaker 4: Matt, Do you know when I say zipper, what do I mean?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 5: You know, when you're driving, you're posting merge at the same time when the lane is.
Speaker 2: So somebody's here, and then you let one in alternate thank you, not the band, everybody else.
Speaker 3: So I got stuck, you know when you're in a dryer. No, no, I know, I can't. Let's keep going. Uh, he got stuck trying to put in a light in love in a tar pit. Uh, in a rut? Just logic and smut. Yeah, that's green day. Okay.
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 5: Do you know you're coming off you're coming off the off the highway you want to make yes on the exit rat trying to make a left going over to the high school, and there is no way to get the fuck over because either someone's going to turn left to get on the highway on the on ramp or people coming from the opposite.
Speaker 3: Direction you're you're turning towards the Yes, you know, it's the best part, It's great.
Speaker 5: It's a fucking nightmare tracking off that I should have just gone on f Street and just fucking came all the way around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you're in the actual parking lot, there's no other option. I get that, which I think they should have done better.
Speaker 3: You were talking about training people earlier.
Speaker 4: What you mean by saying training people you have a weird look?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, because I'm standing like I'm a pirate, a pirate, but you know, like how people need to be taught earlier. I used trained, that's probably not the right word whatever amongst us, but taught earlier to know what the zipper merges. Willa knows, does she well, I don't know if she knows how to do it, but she sees what I do when people don't do it.
Speaker 5: Yes, you love to freak out.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you. It's it's something that you only learn with like you.
Speaker 3: Oh, I got a word. This stuff sounded dirty, properly guide it in. It still sounds dirty. No matter what, we'll be leaving a lot, and I might make your neighbor Matt for a second here, but we're leaving the lot and all what the worst was at the elementary school? Geen Dylan Jean Dylan is the worst.
Speaker 2: People just freaking pull up and it's like willy nilly, It's like, god damn it follow the rules.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's exactly where Will I probably learned that you're supposed to take turns, because I'd be like, son of the what the hell?
Speaker 2: Wait, you're fucking oh god, oh my god, dude, it's it's I just pulled up in the parking lot because I got sick of yelling of waiting my church, so I just pull up in the parking lot.
Speaker 4: I go get Jackson, and I go bring him back and then I go out.
Speaker 3: The other way. And the worst part is when you actually when when you are at that at Jean Dylan, you're at the stop sign and you let the next person go. You see the people behind you going, yeah, we're supposed to take turns. Yes, this is how civilized people exist. Oh my god, right, thank god. You know what. We found each other and we know how to drive. You know what really grinds my gears?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 3: Sorry, I went can zipper? Dude, learn how to zipper? They need to have that needs to be taught in driver's education. Zipper.
Speaker 2: Because none of those kids the moment I started flailing my hands around, I think a few of them got scared. And then there was an adult that realizes I was on the verge of a breakdown, goes he took it. He took his hand and he goes get in, and I'm like and then I I rolled down my window and go thank you.
Speaker 3: And he's like, yeah, so you're laying on your couch layer putting on your lipper last just crossed his name off like a year final.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 3: I thought it was just so dude. Learned that at some point, I remember, but I did learn that after you left Gene Dylan, I went straight.
Speaker 2: To that was I actually kind of forgot about that. I wanted to bring that up in the cold opening, but then it hit me, like I did. Zipper dude, he's like Joe's. I'm like, I'm gonna die. He goes, you're over exaggerating.
Speaker 3: I don't our forty year old brand. Yes, we already have a show title, Zipper. Dude. For the love of god, did you grow up wearing just Jebbo's? No, then you know how to zipper? I did have Jibbo's. I had to cheers. Good for us, old fuckers.
Speaker 5: Keep talking writing down the next segment stuff?
Speaker 3: Oh are you writing down to pick? Well?
Speaker 5: What else we have?
Speaker 3: The bitch of a Bruce old?
Speaker 5: Oh you know what?
Speaker 3: Or you could just go into your news.
Speaker 4: Hold on, I'm gonna teach you young folk or any folk.
Speaker 3: Young folk. I'm the oldest here by multiple years. Hey, how to text like a playboy? Multiple years?
Speaker 5: Do you want music for this?
Speaker 3: Are you good. There you throw a little music behind him. A playboy never asks attention music for that one.
Speaker 2: He drops something sharp, cocky, a little dangerous, then disappears.
Speaker 3: Be cocky.
Speaker 2: Most guys text like simps trying to earn love, but a playboy texts like the prize, like should be a grateful.
Speaker 3: Shall give an example after everyone? Yes, Hey girl, can't find my pants? Want to come over and help?
Speaker 5: Oh that's the spe.
Speaker 4: That hold on here we go make her blush.
Speaker 3: Dry? Compliments are big.
Speaker 2: No, she says, shit that makes her heart race and thighs titan.
Speaker 3: Hey girl, you ate that salad super fast.
Speaker 4: Like this, hold on, here we go be unpredictably hot.
Speaker 3: Okay, hey girl, I turned my heat up to eighty eight. Reave thoughts.
Speaker 2: A simp types paragraphs. A playboy he drops bombs.
Speaker 5: Okay, what kind of bombs are we talking about? I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's a short loaded waist with meanings I put in a box. Dick, God, who explain the story? But I just, uh shit, I got so many of these. Keep going? Yeah, I keep going because I have plenty of the right st.
Speaker 2: Average sex is easy, but giving a woman a mind blowing orgasm that has her thinking.
Speaker 3: Of you the next day at work? Sweet, have you met my friend Jamal Jamal hold On?
Speaker 5: Was he at the mall?
Speaker 3: Here's number one. Treat her like she's a human, not a goddess.
Speaker 2: Hot girls are used to guys worshiping, worshiping them, not worshiping. Don't stare in awe or over compliment. Talk to her like she's just another person. Hey, lady, those earrings are ugly.
Speaker 3: Tease.
Speaker 2: Don't praise instead of you're so beautiful. Try playful teasing, like wow, you.
Speaker 4: Must practice that innocent smile in the mirror.
Speaker 3: I don't even have to do one because you just did one.
Speaker 5: Uh No, some girls actually like if you're just kind of an ass of them. I found out that's the whole point of this thing. Now, Okay, I'm sorry, working working on a boner.
Speaker 2: Break the touch barrier early, A light tap on her arm when you joke, a playful shoulder bump when you're walking. Flirting is a physical energy. If you wait too long to touch, she'll follow you under Bruce.
Speaker 3: Lag, I'm sorry, I'm so drunk and I bumped into you.
Speaker 2: Use eye contact, create tension, Hold her gaze just a little longer.
Speaker 5: Than your what gaze? Oh okay, then look.
Speaker 4: Away with a smirk.
Speaker 2: That lingering look plus a subtle smile is ten times more powerful than fine.
Speaker 3: Oo. I'd pay more attention to you, but I'm holding onto this gay. Number five a playful challenge.
Speaker 2: A playfully challenge her hot girls are used to guys of green with everything.
Speaker 3: Flip it. I'm really good at dancing you. I believe it when I see it. Prove it. That's a pretty good one. Number six.
Speaker 2: Create an inside joke first, okay, tease her about something small and make it your thing.
Speaker 3: My penis if she says.
Speaker 2: If she says she's bad at cooking, you could call her chef disaster. Inside joke man, not words alone. I'm not what you say, it's how you say it. Tone, smirk, playful pause. Turn these even boring lines into flirtation. Flirting is a vibe, not a script, obviously, and that is it. That is that is beer belly sports how to flirt with women.
Speaker 3: I think from a forty year old guy that found this on X, the last one sounded like it could have been said by George w. Yeah that's how you said. The cadence of it was yeah, perfectly again. Yeah, please read it all right, I will please. Yeah, I can't see. My eyes are getting horny, getting a horny.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 3: Flirting is a vibe, not a script. It's not a script.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you, Judge, George Junky, George joke.
Speaker 3: Disaster. You're going in with the big flirtation, a giant flirtation. It's beautiful. Every man's doing it. Everyone's flirting flirting for a flirt Thank you. All right?
Speaker 5: Should we do our should do our picks?
Speaker 3: Sure if you're ready ready for it? Are you? That reridiculousness? Was everything down? Thank you? I got it all done. Our picture. He brought you by Better Edge, you say, but that's okay. Dot Com.
Speaker 5: Isn't allow the better Edge app onto your Galaxy or I phone or whatever, I don't know whatever Android.
Speaker 3: That's why I wanted.
Speaker 4: We are in a galaxy.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: You can deld it onto your iMac.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: Remember those like colored computers that used to have, like, hey, buddy, this month, the blue ones, you know, the im Ax, the Max.
Speaker 5: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: They were really popular that you're graduated. Yeah, actually nineteen ninety nine, yeah, yeah, they did you sing a song two thousand zeros. No, but when I when I graduated with the exact amount of credits that I needed, then I partied like it was nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 4: And you should Yeah you should.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't quit. Why would you not? Probably should?
Speaker 5: Anyways, our sports picked being brought you by better Ads. Get wrong bettered?
Speaker 3: That was Better Age? What are you? I thought better each? Hey, I end up being brought to you by better Age, your local betting site. Get your bits in new and you go? Did you know they've gotten an app?
Speaker 5: Now? What? Oh?
Speaker 3: Nor they they got an app? You can use the You use the app, you put your bits in? Get ony dollars on? What's up?
Speaker 7: I just.
Speaker 3: Bbs.
Speaker 4: It's like finding your own pot of gold twenty dollars?
Speaker 3: Sorry man, go ahead. Anyways, so we'll come down, baby beauty over here with your calm down, nerd. Let's do our better edge.
Speaker 4: Don't uh picks you like you're pooping.
Speaker 5: Alright, You're gonna get our other picks up from Scott. Our picks from Scott because he he texts me separately. Anyways, here's our picks. Any music? What am I doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Come on, don't do I mean obviously we're being super super helpful, helpful.
Speaker 2: So the tap dancing, Like, we're not Michael Booblaz, who's that one, the river dancer, Michael Blaze, it's not him.
Speaker 3: You're talking about that Florida the dance. Yeah, I can't. It is not the right name. He's the sick, not a dancer. You guys, never just speak before you think. Always like to be in trouble. Quite a minute, we'll see our picks.
Speaker 5: Ohio ill, Yeah, Iowa State is gonna face Colorado buffs. This is a tough matchup for for Buffalo They are without deon Santa's After you head eight.
Speaker 3: What's the spread to keep playing the secondary you might.
Speaker 5: Have to the It's a three and a half in favor of Iowa State. And this is in Colorado as well. Iowa State is five and one. The Buffaloes are too amp for reaching.
Speaker 3: Okay. You know what, though, I do like this when I get these a little bit earlier in the day because I I can actually look at that deep dive and think about it. But now we're on the spot. Yeah, and I am totally sober right now, No, right not, I'm dulled. Yes, Friday night, we're doing this on a Friday. Yeah, this is true, Hope, I knows for being a good person.
Speaker 4: That's the greatest way to say repercussions I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should have been a DJ. I had to restart. You didn't restart.
Speaker 5: The just kept fighting that next one, next one. This is gonna be I believe this might be our dog matchup. This is gonna be the dog match up.
Speaker 3: Take the dog.
Speaker 5: The North Carolina State Wolfpacker four and two going to against the Notre Dame Fire and Irish or three and two.
Speaker 3: Take more Dame. I don't even care what the points are, twenty four and a half. I'm taking winning Irish. They're gonna win by thirty. They're my college football team that's.
Speaker 5: Not in Notre Dame.
Speaker 3: What's the record? Three and two? Wolfpacker four and two in the a sec Give me the wolf Pack? Oh I like that one. Oh wait, you're the you're the last one. You're the lead dog, aren't you. Yeah? But last week hurt me a lot. I'm only like, I'm like a game behind my The six and oh two weeks ago really helped me. The last two weeks. Not am I a game?
Speaker 4: I'm a game behind me?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 5: Scott's gonna go with the Irish. I'm gonna go with the wolf package.
Speaker 3: Great your yeah, because that's what happened last dude. It's anyone that me and you agreed on. I lost. Dude. It's like mac Glory.
Speaker 4: It's like two weeks and he goes, I gotta start picking the underdog.
Speaker 2: Why don't you just tread water, just pick winners instead of like, I gotta go to the opposite.
Speaker 5: No. Yeah, anyways, going on to your goal to go for game, the Gophers are favored by eight and a half points over Purdue. For due is two and three on the year, the Gophers r three and one.
Speaker 3: Gopher's at home homecoming. I'll take the Gophers.
Speaker 4: I'll sucking that. What sound does a Gopher make?
Speaker 3: Yeah? There that sounds something like video.
Speaker 5: I bet you did, like you you.
Speaker 3: I came up with that very fast. Yeah, I've been told this before. You won't how many people are telling you sound like a goat.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go with the Gophers A Scott quickly passing over that question. I have things to do.
Speaker 3: You're like everybody tells me that. It's like it's like bots. You got a overbind overbody, You're like, I sound like a govert over.
Speaker 5: No, I've been I've been asked that question before by how many people?
Speaker 3: A couple? Why did everybody look at you and go tell me what to do?
Speaker 8: You have?
Speaker 3: Gophert and why were you doing that noise just for the hell.
Speaker 5: Of it because it's fun.
Speaker 3: Next one, I think he's just giving us the business. The business. Yeah, fucking he's detroited. Home run you one, Detroit.
Speaker 5: Next one is gonna be the Browns versus the Steelers. The Browns are one of four in the year. Steelers are three and one. But the Brown's made a trade the guy.
Speaker 4: That doesn't matter for a backup quarterback.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't matter, I don't know, but the Browns traded away a quarterback.
Speaker 5: The Steelers are pretty good, they're The spread is five and a half, and yes.
Speaker 2: I'll take I'll take the brown I'll take the five and a half points in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: In Pittsburgh, five and a half.
Speaker 4: I like Dylan Gabriel.
Speaker 3: I thought he looked he looked okay, But I'm gonna five and a half kind is a big number. I'm gonna I'm gonna go with Bruce on that one. Okay, I'm gonna go with the Steelers, and so is Scott.
Speaker 2: And Rogers didn't look great, you know, I mean, dude, even when against the Vikings.
Speaker 4: This is kind of one of the things that pisses me off about teams.
Speaker 2: Once they got a lead, they just take their foot off the gas and they're like, let's just skate through a victory.
Speaker 3: Like you're doing something that's absolutely killing us.
Speaker 5: Just keep doing that, right, Next game, forty nine is versus the Bucks. The forty nine Ers are four and one in the ear the Bucks are also four and one.
Speaker 3: To be a high scoring game, I think so too. The actually over under is gonna be forty and half.
Speaker 5: The Bucks are faired by three and a half in Tampa. I got it with the Bucks and what in Scott dot uh Scott over the Bucks as well?
Speaker 3: Three and a half in Tampa. Who's playing pretty out still?
Speaker 5: I think it's pretty still out.
Speaker 3: He's pretty still out, but I think uh jo Jowhn Jennings, my pa, what's his name? John Jennings?
Speaker 4: Is kittle not back yet?
Speaker 3: Not quite sure. I think he's out, but I think Jennings is coming back. Three and a half. Man, see this is why I should have him earlier time. The research, give me the give me the bucks, the bucks on this one, dude.
Speaker 4: They have that rookie wide receiver and Mike Evans.
Speaker 5: And Binger may Mayfield has been an MVP tech caliber.
Speaker 3: I dude, imagine the Browns and you just panther no, no, no, no.
Speaker 5: Being the Green Bay Packers, they're gonna see Joe Flacco twice.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, but like searching for their franchise quarterback for years, he traded traded for Deshaun Watson.
Speaker 2: He got two and thirty million dollars and Baker Mayfield made it to Tampa Bay on like what a three million dollar like a Donald deal.
Speaker 3: Hey, by the way, Donald looked really good in Seattle. Do you guys kind of miss him? Nah? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I did it for the future. I know that when the lights were bright, Sam Donald didn't perform. I kind of wish the Nile Jones. Yeah, when I what, I exactly the same thing.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say, Bruce, I was gonna say, I wish they would have kept Jones as a backup if they could have found a way to do it, like over pay him to do it.
Speaker 5: He didn't want to be you know, even know the Vikings, even though the Vikings paid him all or what he was gonna pay him a lot more than the Colts did. But he had more of a better shot being a starter in indeed, and also, you.
Speaker 2: Know what, right now, with that said, I'm okay with throwing a fourth round pick for Anthony Richardson.
Speaker 4: Get him in here.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know that JJ McCarthy's the future and we got wins, but why not have like dude? I mean, one of the things that pisses.
Speaker 4: Me off the most throughout Viking's history.
Speaker 2: Is the year that we drafted Dante Culpepper after Random Cunningham had an MVP type of season and your defense essentially kind of lost you. I mean, your your offense is number one in the in the regular season of all time, and then you draft a backup quarterback.
Speaker 3: And then you get Jeff George anyway, and then.
Speaker 2: Dude, George, to give George, give George another year under that offense.
Speaker 4: We're not talking about if we want a Super Bowl to how.
Speaker 3: Many well, what take? What we're not talking about is Randy Moss getting traded because he would have been happy.
Speaker 2: If we would have did better than Troy Williamson and Napoleon, I mean.
Speaker 3: Napoleon Harris.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, next one, the Monday I gave the Bears. Oh, I don't have the.
Speaker 3: Boss isn't getting wanted to get trained?
Speaker 5: Me to the Bears. It's gonna be the we're gonna do the Monday Night gave the Bears versus the Washington Commanders. The Bears are two and two, the Watching Commanders are three and two. Jaden Daniels is back.
Speaker 3: It is four and a half and not they're very underperforming receiver. He's probably still gonna be out. I'll start, I'll start. I'll say the Bears as much as it pains me. I think Ben Jonson's kind of got Caleb Williams under something. What's I'm sorry, I was four and a half four and a half at in Washington in Washington. Yeah, yeah, Bears too. Okay, he's kind of crowded that team around him again now and I'm a big believer. O doonsday is the news so much? He's a new Brown. And then they got what does it? Comment?
Speaker 5: Commit tight end cole commit coldman. Okay, I'll command uh.
Speaker 3: And the rookie this year. The other guy, Uh, I can't think of his name.
Speaker 4: Oh, we had Lou Bordon, Borden something from Missouri Leaszoo.
Speaker 3: Uh don't they didn't think of the guy from Michigan. I can't think of it. Never mind, go ahead, I'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna go with I'm gonna go with Washington as well. So is Scott. So that's our pace, brought to by Better Edge. You get twenty dollars on us. We use a promo code b BS when you sign up.
Speaker 2: So they had DJ Moore and they have Roma DUS. I think they add Lou Bordon, Colston Loveland Coast. Oh yeah, the other tight end so Cole Comet and Colston Loveland natural Michigan connection.
Speaker 5: Speaking of connection, when I do misconnections, it's come on, nah, I didn't do once.
Speaker 3: There was this guy who all right, I'll just do a couple of the news things.
Speaker 5: Then all right, it would do that because it's almost nine o'clock.
Speaker 3: Maybe not.
Speaker 5: Nope, yes, maybe.
Speaker 3: Did freeze up? Yeah, all right, so we're not doing that. Then all right, hold on, I'll just do one. Then do one, okay, sound Kevin, that bastard No.
Speaker 2: Thirty two chunks claimed that Bear Week title in Alaska's Kanami National Park.
Speaker 5: Okay, oh ship, who's here? Hey guys, Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 3: I just got back from Alaska?
Speaker 5: Oh okay, how was that?
Speaker 3: I lost some weight?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean? Okay, it looks like you looks like you did.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not really, but I'm being Kevin right now.
Speaker 5: So what Kevin?
Speaker 3: Are you? What were we doing?
Speaker 5: Like? What we really doing in Alaska? Like we heard a lot of fights. I actually did see one of your cousins get hit by a car over here recently. Man, Yeah, it sucks to see. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know what we're all gonna miss. Uh uh Coirky number twenty five. He's a great dance. He was a good a good bear. But anyway, I was going.
Speaker 5: Up there because the ladies, Oh okay, and the salmon.
Speaker 3: You guys ever done like salmon for thirty two hours straight? Holy shit? Do tell yeah, do tell us. Oh so I'm good saying.
Speaker 2: Also in news, a lady found a winning lottery ticket in her closet.
Speaker 3: When is the last time you did any deep cleaning for in a while? Hey, Matt, when was the last time you were in the closet?
Speaker 5: Never was in the closet.
Speaker 3: Oh, you've always been out.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: To be fair, he did tell a complete stranger about Peyton showing him his picture.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, as we elephant.
Speaker 2: Also in other news, a hair museum has been closed. My question to you is why was it opened. It's a museum of famous people's hair.
Speaker 3: And it just closed. Now no fuck no, why why was it open? Where is this at?
Speaker 4: I can't open it.
Speaker 3: It's just I remember like reading it famous people's hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's like Brett Michael's the hair that he lost that he wears a headband now for a bandana.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unless I was a family of lives, I don't think I'm going. I mean, honestly, like, is there any person's hair that you would go to a museum for? I mean mine, like six years ago?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, no nope.
Speaker 3: Famous people.
Speaker 2: You're you're you're walking in to a museum just to see other people's famous hair.
Speaker 3: Not pubic Matt Common. I'm going to American.
Speaker 5: Got Spot.
Speaker 3: I was changing a Parl Jamn lyric called Luken to murkan Ah. Nobody got that. It was a joke for me, it's a joke for you, which they say is the best way to write jokes. Write about what you think is funny.
Speaker 5: I heard that? Where do I hear that?
Speaker 3: And if people think it's funny, like the if you're really a joke writer. A lot of a lot of joke writers think that each other are funny. But sometimes they love bombing. People love bombing.
Speaker 5: I know who I know who exactly what you're talking about. I'm Amy Poehler and who the fuck was with her?
Speaker 3: Nik Kofferman. No, I have no idea, but I mean I've heard that from multiple comics. They're like, yeah, a lot of our stuff is, you know, weird, and other comics find a genius and some people are just like what to be able?
Speaker 2: Like once they get big though, to be able to sit in a room of silence, you say your joke and like, all right.
Speaker 3: It's awkward, and then it gets bigger later it was it was Amy, you would be a great stand up comic. It would be too because that would last at your jokes O the dollars. All right, here's my last one.
Speaker 2: If you were at a bar and alligator was next to you, would you continue you drinking?
Speaker 11: Oh my god, Florida a alligator roomed up to a bar, would you drink with him? I guess no, No, I would not drink.
Speaker 3: No, they're never friendly.
Speaker 4: You're never going like, hey, what's up, adligator And he's.
Speaker 3: Like, I would not do that here upon, I would not do that with Greg Laman all right, And Greg Lama was an old bike rider from Minnesota.
Speaker 5: The one he was.
Speaker 3: Shoot, I don't know where he pulled that one, obscurity pod.
Speaker 2: I would do that with Greg. So hold on, just so we're sure. If Greg Lamond was at the pond, yeah, you would drink.
Speaker 3: You would drink with an alligator. Okay, So in that scenario, me, Greg Leamond by in the pond and uh uh give me a come on Florida Gator Percy Harvi.
Speaker 2: Of course, no, no, no, no, let's let's say, let's go. No, that's too easy, it's too easy. Let's go and I see, uh, let's go, let's go. Uh Pouncy one of the Pouncy Brothers, the first man I've ever seen kiss on live TV on this on the lips when they had.
Speaker 4: The one got drafted.
Speaker 3: So me, Greg Lamond and the brothers and an alligator and an alligator, they are the gator I thought, oh sure, yeah, but they brought a cater with him.
Speaker 5: You know who, what's that one white running back that played for the Chiefs last year?
Speaker 9: Him?
Speaker 3: But you know what I'm talking about? No, I look the only white ro remember.
Speaker 5: Anyway, he had a pal, He had a paint pet alligator with him in his apartment. I can't think of the white running back.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 4: It's like that Nate Bargatzi thing. It's like I was watching something.
Speaker 2: It's like it's easier to get a tiger in America than it is to get a gun. And it's like that's why the people with guns don't want it. It's like, yeah, I might shoot and miss you, My tiger's probably not going to that. Even if he does, he's gonna come back.
Speaker 3: Well, we're brought to you by all right.
Speaker 5: Okay, well I don't know we're done, but yeah, alright, I'll play music for you.
Speaker 3: What did we learn today, Matt?
Speaker 5: You go for so you guys somehow think that I was in a closet. Never was in a closet. But okay, you're the one that said you never were in a closet. Yeah, okay, you.
Speaker 2: Fight your way out of a closet at one time, and your I'm pretty sure you told.
Speaker 3: Us Mitch was he see he had a scary mask on and he came out. We're not wrong, We're not wrong. He had a mask on and you came out. He came out, all right, So Matt came out of a closet. That's where we looked. Yeah, but that as the show title. I concur we can flip any words we'd like. I learned that.
Speaker 2: Getting old sucks and a leaf, by the way, is the best pain medication out there. As a forty three year old person that was tired and their back was hurting.
Speaker 3: A leave got me through a day. Yeah, Hey, hi, blut you out. I don't know what I learned. I learned that I got pretty goofy. I don't know. I let goat Briday night, he let go, I let go. Do you like goats? Yeah? Did you learn that Kevin? I learned that Kevin had a great time in Alaska?
Speaker 4: How many I mean, how many people do you think that he ate to get to the the that halftiest?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think he ate. I think he was up there to throw boots, if you know what I mean. Yeah, checks out, thrust thrust in dust. No it Kevin had nothing new with me. I was here working. Yeah. Do you think he said your Kevin was in Alaska? This silly?
Speaker 2: What is? What is a disgust buss after a shutout? Everything to say before we're over?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Not right now? Okay, all right?
Speaker 5: Shells being brought to by.
Speaker 3: Soda Stick.
Speaker 2: Go to sodastick dot com and find the promo code. Put in one word beer belly, get fifty percent off on us.
Speaker 3: Brought to you by Novin Kettle and beautiful down Town Lake Ellos Awesome.
Speaker 5: Being brought to buy Urban Gerbert's here and but Midgie They cater as well too, don't forget about that, and a soup season.
Speaker 3: And also brought to you by Paul Bunyan Communications Home in the Gigazone.
Speaker 2: Also brought to you by Seventh Avenue Pizza before pizza became trend.
Speaker 3: Also being brought to you by Home Choice.
Speaker 5: If you're looking for anything applying some new toys, fun thing to electronics, go into.
Speaker 3: The Vinjis Couches they'll deliver.
Speaker 5: Go into the Bivinji store and say beerblly sports a get one hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Off on your stuff.
Speaker 5: We are.
Speaker 3: Also, we're gonna be NASCAR Prince in here. We we already were. Yeah. Also brought to you by Angie's Acres.
Speaker 2: Go to Angie's Acres, get on their schedule for their deliveries, and get the Primus Meet delivered.
Speaker 3: To promise it's the only AA we need.
Speaker 5: Right guys, Right on the twenty second of October, we're going to be at the Silver Creek Saloon and Shvelin and we want you.
Speaker 3: Guys to join us.
Speaker 5: Going to be a great show, live show on location at the Silver Creeks Salut and Shoveling.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, hell yeah, all right.
Speaker 5: Thank you to the writers' producers, on site engineers, and all of us. In the words of Red Green and keep your stick on the ice by Leonard.
Speaker 3: Yam, they made it through another one number nothing. Next week's shoot you're on.
Speaker 9: Thanks for listening to Beer Belly Sports. This has been a Jeffrey Productions show, so now you just know it's gotta be quality