Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: I don't want it to go away. I think this is an important thing. I think you're right.
Speaker 1: I think that texting has gotten way out of control, the usage of the apps way out of control, and as the late night hosts had a heyday with it, we kind of started it yesterday. The idea that the top intelligence minds in the United States would be using emojis to respond to war plans texts is troubling.
Speaker 2: I want to reference zero point sixteen on my nineteen point phone contract. I'm not sure what number it is actually, but it is. Don't put anything on the Internet or any tool that uses the Internet for communication that you don't want everyone to see. Whether it's your mom, your dad, grandma, your peeni kids don't see. Don't put anything up there that you don't want people to see. So this whole thing is A writer for the editor in chief of The Atlantic magazine was included on this very high level text chain using the Signal app, which does have end to end encryption, and it involved Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense, National Security Advisor, Director of National Intelligence, White House Chief of Staff, Vice President, among others, talking about military plans to attack the Houthi rebels in Yemen, because the Houthi rebels in Yemen have been such a I don't even know the right adjective. They've been such a problem for shipping into and out of the Suez Canal, and they've caused some massive problems, not to mention the fact that they've been launching missiles towards Israel for the last few months.
Speaker 1: The fact that the hu Thies, though remain under the general pop radar, is very good for the administration because not a lot of people are hearing hou Thi's and going, now, what right, If this is China, if this was Russia, if this was a on, it would be a much bigger deal. Now, the fallout continues, and today you're hearing from Republicans saying we need heads to roll, get rid of Mike Waltz. Let's just own it and move on, because this continued. Not owning it and not standing up and being accountable is bothering some Republicans on Capitol Hill.
Speaker 2: They say, own up to it, preserve your credibility. Fire walls. The fact that they're still.
Speaker 1: Claiming this is not classified or sensitive information is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it may not fit the legal definition based on these different agencies and their rules. It may not fit the definition of classified, but at the very least you have to admit it is sensitive information. So yesterday the Senate Intelligence Committee talked to heads of the intelligence agencies just for a yearly update. This of course was the dominant subject. Same thing today they're in front of the House Intelligence Committee. This was Tulca Gabbard, director of a National Intelligence and part of her opening statement today.
Speaker 3: National Security Advice has taken full responsibility for this, and the National Security Council is conducting an in depth review along with technical experts working to determine how this reporter was inadvertently added to this chat. The conversation was candid and sensitive sense, but as the president National Security Advisor stated, no classified information was shared. There were no sources, methods, locations, or war plans that were shared. This was a standard update to the National Security Cabinet that was provided alongside updates that were given to foreign partners in the region.
Speaker 2: Now we know what was in the text chain, because yesterday even though Jeffrey Goldberg, the editor in chief of the Atlantic, said he had more information that he could release. This morning, the Atlantic published the text chain. They published everything that this guy had his eyes on now because.
Speaker 1: They said, well, if it's not classified sensitive, then we'll just publish all of it, right.
Speaker 2: And it is. Again, even Tulsa Gabbart admits this is sensitive because it includes things like this is a text It would have been eleven forty four Eastern time back on the middle of March, so a couple of weeks ago, the day of the attack. Whether it's this is from Pete Hegseth, the Secretary of Defense team update time now eleven forty four weather, it's favorable. Just confirmed with Sentcom. We are a go for mission launch twelve fifteen F eighteen's launch first strike package one forty five. He's using military times, so it's thirteen forty five trigger based F eighteen's first strike windows starts also MQ nine's more F eighteens. I'm combining them all together second strike at fifteen thirty six. This is all very sensitive information. Yes, it may not be classified because, as the Director of National Intelligence said, it wasn't specific targets or locations. It didn't talk about the methods or perhaps where these planes were launching from, which would also be sensitive information or potentially classified information. But at the least it's sensitive.
Speaker 1: I have a question for just to think about. I don't I don't even know where I come down on this. But this journalist is privy to this information, is looking at his phone, his signal app and it's like, oh, man, I don't think I'm supposed to see this. Is it a conversation of yeah, this is not cool that I was involved. But I was involved as a political reporter, an editor, the editor of The Atlantic, very highly placed reporter. This isn't some club reporter who works for news dot net or what you know, what I mean, some fly by night publication. This is somebody who you would trust if you were if they were privy to that information. You know, the editor of it's up there, I would say, The Atlantic goes, although it leans very much left.
Speaker 2: But it's up there with major publications.
Speaker 1: If this was a binding administration, or if this was a Kamala Harris administration, does that reporter run with this?
Speaker 2: That's a question.
Speaker 1: The other question is this, what benefit do we get Does it help us or hurt us to be privy to this information? Yes, they didn't mean to make it public, and you were accidentally included.
Speaker 2: Why did you make it public? Right? I think is there a.
Speaker 1: Responsibility as a journalist? I mean, again, it's just a question. I don't think there is. If back from my journalism days, if I was privy to communicate between the mayor of LA and the police chief about staging for a massive protest on May Day, There's no way I'd go on the air with that. I'd call them and be like, hey, I don't know if I was supposed to be included. I'm guessing not, But I got all the back and forth from you guys because it doesn't It doesn't help the public to know that, you know what I.
Speaker 2: Mean, which is which is why I'm surprised that Jeffrey Goldberg published the entire thing. Yeah. Now, I know he was trying to protect his own credibility, which is like, oh, you guys are lying about the actual contents, then I'm going to give you the contents to prove that I'm being that I'm but are just looking out for number one in that moment. I think that's what it feels like. That's what it feels like right now. And I can be proven wrong on that. But he had said that there was enough sensitive material. If you remember Monday's article when he published originally and said I was involved in this thing and it should I shouldn't have been. He was self redacted. I mean, he held back some of the information that was in there because he was concerned that it was too sensitive to be released, including this full text of exactly what Pete hag Seth had said. He also referenced what he said was an active CIA undercover agent or at least an intelligence agent that didn't want her identity released and was careful about that. Then if that's the case, why.
Speaker 1: And I understand that, like I understand preserving your credibility, it's all you have in that post, and I get why he did that, and I understand that it's it's still those are questions.
Speaker 2: On the table.
Speaker 1: I don't know where I come down, but it just you know, I mean, do you imagine Joe Biden's private app conversation Listen.
Speaker 2: One of the one of the rallying cries during the campaign for Republicans was they didn't fire anybody yeah, they never fired anybody that Joe Biden never fired people who did wrong things, egregious things, starting with perhaps the withdrawal from Afghanistan and how I mean, in that case it was deadly. This is not a deadly mistake, but it could be. That's what Trump picks people. He kind of that's his pick.
Speaker 1: So firing Mike Waltz would kind of be showing that he was wrong in some regards.
Speaker 2: But remember he did that during the first administration. All of the cabinet members. Think of Jeff Sessions, Yeah, that's true. Think of secretaries of state that he fired. Yeah, because he I don't know if he then he then makes the excuse of well they're not who I thought they would be or whatever. So anyway, more on this.
Speaker 1: But Waltz doesn't get to go on Fox News and call the reporter a loser. You're the loser, sir, Well you're the loser who did this. I mean, he's accepted credibility on one hand and called in the responsibility and then and then called the reporter a loser on the other.
Speaker 2: Just own it and move on. You don't have to be petty. We'll continue with this when we come back Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Gary Shann like Saggy if I am six forty live everywhere on the no Collagen number number nine on the text contract, sorry, the techno contract that my wife and I had the kids fill out. Do not text, email or anything to someone that you would not say out loud with their parents in the room.
Speaker 1: I have intel from people in the know in Washington who say that this is one of many text scandals that is.
Speaker 2: Going on right now that we're not even hearing about. Well, how could it not. We're just we're big dumb meat bags that were big dumb animals, is what we are, and we forget now. Don't don't backtrack off meat bags that's gonna stick around. I mean this freaking gold we we are. We are dumb animals, and unless we're reminded every single day not to touch the electric fence, we're going to touch the electric fence. And in this case, it looks like the National Security Advisor Mike Waltz touched the electric fence, and unfortunately all of the other people that were involved in this also leaned up against the electric fence, and yeah, there should be hell to pay. You cannot you cannot make a mistake like this and expect to keep your job.
Speaker 1: Here's my other question question with regard to this. Let's say that Jeffrey Goldberg is a Democrat. Let's say that he hates this Trump administration. He hates we're doing round two of this. He's embarrassed. He reflects the opinions of many Democrats in his country where they're just trying not to pay attention. But he's a journalist and he has to and he's embarrassed and oh my gosh, and they're all liars and they're awful people. Let's say that that is the case, and then he goes and sees that he's privy to this, that they're texting back and forth. This, Wow, another layer of embarrassment for America. Aren't you then doing yourself?
Speaker 2: I mean, and I know I'm going to get a heat for this about you know, journalism, and that's not what real journalists would do. Of course they go public with it.
Speaker 1: But aren't you just f youing your own country by unveiling another layer of embarrassment If that's how you feel.
Speaker 2: Well, and you mentioned that last seg and I was going to say, had this happened fifty years ago or sixty years ago, I mean, think of the think of the closeness with which a lot of reporters treated people like JFK or presidents even before that, they were members of a club, and the relationship may not have been as adversarial then as it is now. And whether it's specific parties that reporters don't like or what however, you want to couch that, but there were a lot of people who were willing to look the other way in those halls of power in Washington, DC, because the reporters also had a certain amount of power. Now they do now, but it's in a different it's kind of in a different vein.
Speaker 1: I'm wondering if this is part of the problem of Trump f and ewing reporters his first administration, you know, I mean, he did not work to have the relationships with these people that you saw in prior administrations because they saw the leverage and and the the benefit of being nice to the reporters. You know, you wonder if that had something to do with it, because you're right, it's a lot of what's the what's the Latin from silence of the lambs quid pro quo. Sure you know you you hide this, I'll help you out down the road. I don't think Trump does that for a lot of reporters, certainly not for the Atlantic.
Speaker 2: Well, for one thing, he's on the defensive. He always believes they're out to get him, and I don't think he would trust him. We mentioned Mike Walls going on Fox News last night. This was him on the ingram Angle talking about he takes full responsibility for this fiat.
Speaker 1: So you don't know what staffer is responsible for this right now?
Speaker 5: Well, look, staffer wasn't responsible. And look I take full responsibility. I built the I built DA make sure everything's coordinated.
Speaker 2: But that's cute.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't mean to.
Speaker 2: Be pedantic here, but how did the number.
Speaker 5: Have you ever had? Have you ever had somebody's contact that shows their name and then you have an and then you have somebody else that mistakes right, You've got somebody else's number on someone else's contents.
Speaker 2: I didn't loser in the group. It looked like she was being sarcastic. I mean, that's the other that's the other aspect of this, And I think makes it.
Speaker 1: There's obviously not a staffer that is orchestrating this group chat.
Speaker 2: It's obviously actually Mike Waltz. But that's currently their explanation that it's a staffer that no, no, that it is the connection that Mike Waltz says he's never communicated with Jeffrey Goldberg. The only person he knows, apparently in his office that this may have had a connection to, was somebody that now works for him, a staffer in the office. The President talked about it too. Listen, it's all going to be that they have to figure this out, and they have to be upfront about what they find out, not how the signal app works. No, No, you and I know that, but but it's one of those it's one that.
Speaker 1: Sounds like that sounds like a BS to the majority of the country that's not paying attention. It was a staffer's fault, right, They're the one that screwed up the chiron on the Super.
Speaker 2: Bowl r Right, it's some someone else's fault. We'll figure out who it is, that person will be dealt with, and we'll make sure that it never happens again. This happens in whatever administration is in power, they make a mistake and rather than coming forward and admitting it, I mean, he's doing at least the good job and saying the buck stops with me. He's not resigning, but he's at least saying, hey, it's mine. The cover up is always worse than the actual foible. I mean, whatever mistake you made, raise your hand loudly, whoa, guys, sorry, that's me. That's on me. I never should have done that, and then move on from it. Whether he loses his job or what. I mean, that's up to him and the president. But the idea that you would then say, ah, gosh, you know it could have been something as silly as you know, the staffer that communicated with Jeffrey Goldberg one time, that doesn't fly. I mean, you've got high excuse levels of government, the highest of National Security Council members involved in that thing, and no one has the national security mine to go, hey, wait a minute, who is JG Why Why isn't he adding anything to this conversation.
Speaker 1: Blaming someone else or coming up with excuses to me makes you seem so damn weak. Just say I screwed up. That comes with a lot of strength. In my book, Hey, I have a quick thing I need to do here.
Speaker 2: Oh with a drum roll, Yes, Oh, I have a friend who is retiring from your Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department today. Oh wow, thirty six years. What can we do? Where? Where is the party? A party? Is it a private location? Okay? But Joey Trimarky is can we send him a bottle of something? Sure? That's a great idea. Yeah, friend, you should have thought about that as a sergeant in the Major Crimes Bureau for the LA County Sheriff's Department. Is today is his last day?
Speaker 1: Wow? Excellent job, thirty six years of service. Give it up for Joey, Joe, thank you for your call him joe.
Speaker 2: I mean we call him Joey, but everybody knows him as joe Ah, joe trimark I'm met a guy at the blackjack table named Joey once. Did he take all your money?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: He wasn't the dealer. He was shady. He was like a classic Joey where he's into some stuff you don't even know about. But he's cool. You know, Joey's are always very cool. Joe's pretty straight. Lace you don't know that major crimes, Elie sheriff's barman. Come on, yes, yeah, okay, I mean he may over. You've been snowed. But I congratulations to Joe on his retirement. Thirty six years.
Speaker 1: With the county Sheriff's Department's a long time, massive, It's nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a long time. What were you doing in Ny? You're probably making babies by then as a junior in high school. I don't know, not that I know of. I get a knock on the door later today, thirty four year old, and just based on my history, his name would be Joe. That's a good stuff, all right. Coming back, there's more pressure now on Greenland than there was just yesterday. And we talked about this trip of American officials to Greenland.
Speaker 1: But now they've scaled it back, so now everyone's happy. Like they've scaled back the trip. They were going to do a bunch of stuff and now they're just.
Speaker 2: Going to do Yea. Now the Vice president is going right.
Speaker 1: But like I think that's just so that he doesn't look like a little be sending his wife right.
Speaker 2: I thought it would have been better just to send his wife where she could be the kind of the soft well we'll talk about we come back.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: The new DA of La County, Nathan Hawkman bringing back the death penalty to Los Angeles. It's kind of one of those symbolic moves, isn't it. It's like, there's no way California is going to execute anyone. But he did run on this topic, and so here it is.
Speaker 2: The Supreme Court has upheld a bite Administration gun regulation on so called ghost guns. It will require continued serial numbers, background checks, and age verifications for people to buy kits to build the ghost guns, which are usually privately made firearms without any serial numbers that allow police to trace weapons that are used in crime. The Court handed down it's seven to two opinion today seven to two unusual considering the current makeup of the of the courts. We were talking about the signal app Ofay.
Speaker 6: Guys, don't you think releasing the information first ball? It's passed, so it's not something that's going to happen that we're letting those secrets out. But the other thing is, don't you think the cabinet members of people involved in this need to have their toes held to the fire.
Speaker 2: Because this wasn't a big.
Speaker 6: Deal, but what are the next time?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 6: They should have their toes held.
Speaker 2: To the fire? Yeah, I mean I think they they're never going to do this again, But well, how do I agree? I agree?
Speaker 1: I think we should take one of that guy's toes Mike Waltz, Yeah, he's got to pay and then dress it up like a puppet.
Speaker 2: But now the toe puppet thing we need to revisit at some point because I think that's an infatuation that we haven't discussed deeply enough. But to what end? Yes, I agree their feet should be held to the fire. We should find a way to make sure that this never happens again. Do we ban the signal app from use? When whenever it comes to the National Security Council or or what they're going to communicable.
Speaker 1: They're going to communicate the way all of us communicate. They're going to text each other, and if signal is the safest way to do that, which it is probably, I mean, I'm not a technical.
Speaker 2: Uh, A lot of agencies use the signal app exactly.
Speaker 1: I know people in law enforcement that use the Signal app. So to me, that means that they trust it enough to use it for private communication. So they're going to do that. Just be careful. Just don't be a dip mess about it, I guess, is the thing. Because they're not going to go back to pen to paper or typewriters or what have you. Like, there's not gonna They're not going to change the way they communicate, just like the way we're not going to change the way we communicate. But just don't Maybe maybe once once certain conversations reach a certain sensitive level, they should be held in person.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, and part of the reason that this one wasn't at least the way they described it today was some of these people were out of the country at the time that the text chain was going around. That's always going to be the case because of the level of the of of cabinet members that we're talking about. Yeah, so, is there a better way to do it? I don't know. Should their feet be held to the fire because this was such an egregious mistake, Yeah, you can have it both ways.
Speaker 1: Democrats are calling for the resignations of Pete Hegseth and Mike Waltz, to which I say, why if you're a Democrat, let them flap around in the breeze for a while, you know, to let them take their hits on with the old Kenyata game.
Speaker 2: I get their their argument would be because those two guys in those two positions threaten national stoke.
Speaker 1: Again, be careful throwing stones people in Washington, because everyone is guilty of playing fast and loose with sensitive information, Democrats and Republicans alike. Over the years we've been paying at ten.
Speaker 2: I want to point this out, not that I'm a conspiracy theorist, but remember the great big Epstein file release that we were going to get from the FBI and the Department of Justice, Just saying.
Speaker 1: People still think if you follow the algorithm of the alt right on x, people still believe there's a big cover up and you're still going to find in the Epstein files Hillary Clinton trading pizza for children sex slaves. Like there's still a thought train of there's something that we're not knowing about the Epstein files. By the way, the Democrats are using this in their latest round of fundraising emails. Of course, anything to refresh the fundraising machine.
Speaker 2: Was it rama man, you will never let it go. Crisis go to waste. Was that him mohoves? I feel like that's much older than him. I'm sure it's much older. But in terms of politics and fundraising, I know that he has used it many who might be running for president. By the way, he's been coy about his plans in the future.
Speaker 1: When it comes to Winston Churchill, you're right. It's more recently associated with rom Emmanuel, who used it during the two thousand and eight financial crisis, but it's often tributed to Winston Churchill.
Speaker 2: Sounds soon, That sounds Churchillian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, particularly in his discussions about his post World War two vision for Europe.
Speaker 2: However, there's no hard evidence. Have you ever been to Greenland? Yes? No, you've been to Iceland?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Have you been to a land? Yes? Okay, in this case, we're going to talk about Greenland when we come back, and the plans for travel have changed. If I've been to a land, there's only two? I mean, are there more? I feel like Queensland? You ever been to Queensland? I don't think so. How about Newfoundland again? I don't think so. My gosh, there's so many lands too, so many places to travel. How this Greenland trip has changed over the course of twenty four hours and we come back.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: A couple of other lands that I had forgotten to ask Shanna if she had visited Maryland, and we know she's been to Cleveland. So Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth and other administration officials are now being sued because they used Signal the Signal app to discuss military plans to strike Hoo the targets in Yemen. American Oversight is this group. They allege in this lawsuit that the chat on the unclassified commercial app that mistakenly included an editor in chief of The Atlantic violated federal records loss. That is one of the other catches in all of this is you can set your app your messages to disappear at a certain time, and just about all of the people who were in that text chain outside of of course, the journalists are required by the government in many cases to retain their records, so that may be an issue that they have to deal with. This lawsuit was filed in d C in a federal court that names Pete Hegseth and other officials, including TELCA Gabbard d and I CIA director John Ratcliffe, Treasury Secretary of Scott Bessant, and Secretary of State Marco Rubio revising a controversial mandate from his predecessor, La County DA Nathan Hofckman lifted the blanket band that barred prosecutors from going after the death penalty. We'll talk about that coming up at the top of the hour, but we've been following the story out of Greenland. President Trump has said Greenland should be ours for geopolitical, geographic peace keeping reasons, and the Danes Denmark is in control of Greenland, and we have a military base there. I think we technically have a space force base there. So there was going to be a I don't know, diplomatic happy time kind of trip that was going to include Second Lady Usha Vance and the now embattled National Security Advisor Mike Waltz, who were going to go to Greenland for happy, fun time stuff. They were going to watch a dog race and eat Greenland.
Speaker 1: But it was under the backdrop of we want to take over Greenland.
Speaker 2: Right there's no there's no visit that any American official going to Greenland. There's nothing right now, that's just I just wanted to see what it's like. Green always got pretext exactly.
Speaker 1: They're like, you don't send officials of this level without it being an official visit.
Speaker 2: Well, now the itinerary has been toned down. It's been altered because the JD is now going to be escorting his wife. First, she's going to escort him.
Speaker 1: However they do that, the decision now will be that they are only visiting a US military base.
Speaker 2: Uh, They're going to do that US Space Force base that is housed there in Greenland. That's all they're going to do, because they said that that kind of a visit would be less inflammatory. You're going to like your own soil is hanging out with your own guys. Right At that point, the.
Speaker 1: Danish Foreign Minister Lars lok Rasmussen called the change a positive development and a sign that he says, the Americans have understood the resistance to the US overtures in Greenland. A lot of these people are saying, I am relieved. I don't mind if they visit their own military base, but canceling the tour to SYSTEMWUT is a right decision.
Speaker 2: When you said, have I been to Greenland?
Speaker 1: I was remembering my father in law had a flight diverted to Greenland and like a layover I think overnight in Greenland.
Speaker 2: Okay, that would make that would make sense. I was gonna say, I don't know a lot of people who have gone to Greenland to go to Greenland, right, but they have had to stop through there. Yeah, And we mentioned obviously the context of if it was just Usha Vance going, that's one thing, because then it's sort of a good will visit and you're going to see visits from uh. I mean, I don't know, think Marco Rubio's wife, the wife of the Secretary of State, is going to visit some places. You're going to see the first lady Milania. I don't know where she's been.
Speaker 1: You're going to say, you're going to see them do things like pick out some local lace.
Speaker 2: You're going to see them do just good will things. Right. They're not they're not there, but but they're not there with an iron fists to say we want to acquire you. Well, the fact that the original plan included the National Security Advisor raised some eyebrows for the people in Greenland right.
Speaker 1: Again, and the poor people of Greenland, they're just living their ice lives. They're like, there's no roads in there's no roads in Greenland. You've got to get there with your ice helicopter and your ice boat and your ice things that you use with ice on things where there's no roads, And they're just living their lives out there and their furs this time of year that the animals that they have killed themselves and they're eating off the land all the carcasses that they killed.
Speaker 2: In the fall, and they're eating that now because it's winter. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm making all of this up because I'm only basing it on literary experiences I've had about people who live where it's eighty percent ice. But anyway, they're living their lives, and all of a sudden, they're like, now, what now, tell me again what America wants to take us over? What?
Speaker 2: Some like that is so like they have actual.
Speaker 1: Real concerns in a place like Greenland in terms of like living day to day. The idea that there's some sort of weird thought process in America that they want to take it over, it must be so foreign and so bizarre.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there are some people in Greenland who are like, Okay, be careful what you wish for well, most of them probably they are wearing some of them are wearing shirts and caps that say make a Marria go away and Yankee go home, the old Yankee go home. Of course, what we've seen and some they've start staged some of the largest demonstrations ever seen in Greenland, which I don't know how big that is. There's what forty forty five thousand people the entire place.
Speaker 1: I'm also kind of having this feeling that we have sometimes when we talk about the school system in terms of like just focus on math and reading. I kind of want America to just focus on America right now. Like I don't want Canada, I don't want Greenland. Let's just focus on making us better right now. Is that too much to ask?
Speaker 2: That's not as that's very divisive. It's divisive. Somebody's gonna say it's divisive. I know everything's divisive.
Speaker 1: This this bottle of water, Oh damn divisive because no.
Speaker 2: Don't open it, because then you have to use it. I'm going to drink the water, and then what are you going to do with the plastic? I'm going to recycle it, doubt it not. Here they don't recycle here. It's such a scam. You've seen those. Now, where do you put up last? I think it's all a scam.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I think it's I think it's seventy eight percent of scam recycling.
Speaker 2: And then there's the people that happen. I think my mom's got about seven trash bins up in northern California. Does she have one of them?
Speaker 1: I think they have her actually going to the toilet in one of them.
Speaker 2: Now for the earth La County DA's office. When we come back to Gary and Shannon. You've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app