Speaker 1: Because you're waking up with fifth in the morning.
Speaker 2: Huh, kiss one one before I get to.
Speaker 3: First of all, good morning, before I get to weird things that have happened to you while you're working? Can we address the weather really quick quick? You're GISTs outside this morning. I walked out the door, I was like, oh, I might need a little hoodie. A little hoodie walked into my hoodie section in the closet.
Speaker 2: Thing had dust on it. Haven't seen a hoodie in a minute.
Speaker 3: I'm sure if you work out doors, construction, landscaping, camp counselor's lifeguards, you're pretty thrilled about the fact that it's a little on the cooler side. All right, So, weird things that have happened to you at work? Do you want to make this a little bit more of a lengthy conversation. I think we can probably get into it a little bit more. Around seven twenty or eight twenty bun, I'm walking into the parking garage. From the parking garage into the elevator. I always parking the same spot every single day, so that my brain, my neurodivergent, knows where I'm going. I walk in the elevator is cracked open, like like it's a jar. Rather there's no crack in the elevator itself. I'm looking and I said, am I supposed to get in this elevator right now?
Speaker 2: It's just sitting there like a little bit open. So I hit the.
Speaker 3: Button, but in dinging next elevator, Colt pulls up.
Speaker 2: I step in.
Speaker 3: We're on our way up to the sixth floor where the building is. But the entire time that I'm in there, I'm thinking to myself, what happens if this elevator breaks down?
Speaker 2: And I think that that's a normal thing.
Speaker 3: If you you've a hat, you have to have thought about that at least one time in your life getting into an elevator, Like what happens if this thing just shuts down? Because I'm one of the first people to get here. I mean, we've got our seven hundred WLW guys, and then is Sarah and kid Chris. Outside of that, you know, there's really not many people here at this time. What happens if I'm strained in the elevator. So that was kind of going through my head this morning. I would love I know it's very early, but I would love for you to leave it talk back with TIF has something weird if you had a weird work encounter. The microphone is in the top right hand corner when you search Kiss one oh seven one on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: A great way to stay involved and locked into the show.
Speaker 3: This morning, because I'm going to continue to stay up here since the summer passport with a Mitchell Salon gift card at seven thirty, and then I'll ge up with some concert tickets a big time rush around eight thirty, and then one final time to pick up a bag at nine oh five. You're shot to win that thousand dollars, so we've got a lot to do.
Speaker 2: I hope you're off to a good start. Good morning.
Speaker 4: When you need to know she's got you, it's three things with TIF on Kiss.
Speaker 3: All right, good morning, we're just before seven o'clock on seven twenty two. Feels a little like fall, like you breathe in a little bit, a little crispy out there, low humidity, but it'll warm up into the eighties with sunshine enjoying it.
Speaker 2: Full send on that. Okay, first, we got to start off with, honestly, some tragic news.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you may have heard or seen this on social media that Malcolm Jamal Warner, famously known for his role in The Cosby Show, died at the age of fifty four from asphyxia in Costa Rica from drowning. Officials say the high current pulled him out and he passed away. And I just I can't imagine. I just can't imagine that. What a horrible way to go. And that is one of those deaths that when you read about you think about it, you're like, that could never happen to me, And I'm sure it's the same for him.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: Bill Cosby did comment on it, saying you could depend on Malcolm always to gather his lines and be on top of things. My thoughts go straight to his mother. She always did such a great job raising him. He was devastated when he heard the news. Okay, Bill, But I saw this quote from Malcolm that said, if for some reason you can't find a reason to smile, then that's probably the best time to be the reason for somebody else's smile.
Speaker 2: And I'll leave it at that second.
Speaker 3: And three things you need to know veterans are reporting today and then first official Bengals practice is tomorrow. Mike Brown spoke yesterday, what's going on with Trey Hendrickson.
Speaker 5: We aren't going to trade Trey. We're working to get Trey shigned. As we speak here, there are guys over in the office working to get that. I think it'll get done. Is the way Trey can be. We like Trey as a person. He's a good guy.
Speaker 3: All right, good well, I mean Bengals fans need that right now. We needed it all come together. We need all the good juju to come together for the Bengals this year, all right. And then lastly, in three things you need to know, we are just days away from Happy Gilmore two coming out on Netflix, and the Red Carpet premiere was last night. Scottie Shuffler, who just won the Open, was on the carpet. Bad Bunny was there and Adam Sandler of course, asked about his fashion.
Speaker 1: It's funny as hell.
Speaker 6: They're one of my kids or their friends talk to me about it.
Speaker 4: It's definitely my wife's like, what the hell are we talking about right now?
Speaker 2: I love seeing the two him and his wife together.
Speaker 3: That is three things you need to know for the twenty second of July. If you can give me a couple of minutes at seven thirty, I'm gonna stamp your Sincy Summer passport with a Mitchell Salon gift card. I'm sure it'll come in handy as we get through the end of summer here. Not anytime soon, but you know what I'm saying Tiff in the Morning. You know, if you're a mom and when your partner is a really good parent, and it makes you swoon and you have that feeling where you're like God, that is just it's so hot when he's a good parent or a good dad, or when they're a good parent. You're gonna love this clip of Rihanna talking about asap rocky as a dad.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna table that for now.
Speaker 3: Three things you need to know seven fifty if you can stick around, I mean good timing on your behalf of commercial Free for an entire hour with bangers.
Speaker 2: And that's usually what you can expect on Tiff.
Speaker 3: In the Morning right around this time every day commercial Free on Kissuano seven one.
Speaker 2: I often reckon the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: Honestly at nauseum sometimes, but when you search it you can lock into it. The play button is right there on the top right hand corner, coming up at seven point thirty. I'm going to stamp your Sincy summer passport with a Mitchell Salon gift card.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure that thing will come in handy if you want to boost you look. Have a little glow up moment. In fact, we're going to talk about gift cards.
Speaker 3: Americans have twenty billion dollars in this one thing, most likely lying around in your junk drawer. Do you have a little hint, a little guests as to what we're going to talk about, give me two songs.
Speaker 2: We'll get to that next.
Speaker 1: You're waking up fifth in the morning, Good morning.
Speaker 2: Can you.
Speaker 7: Let loot let lee lot Lee.
Speaker 3: I think I forgot to give you a keyword. You like how my brain processes Sometimes it does the weirdest thing.
Speaker 2: I have no.
Speaker 3: Control over it. I think I forgot to give you a keyword for the Mitchell Salon gift card. Umm, let's just go with the word gift card. Let's just do that.
Speaker 2: And if you call me and you don't have a keyword, I can't hold it against you.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Eight thirty.
Speaker 3: I'm stamping your Sincy summer passport with the Mitchell Salon gift card. Americans have twenty billion dollars. I just found this out. Twenty billion dollars. That is so much money. That means a lot of money and unused gift cards, most likely lying around in your drunk drunk drawer. Mine could be your drunk drawer, but in this context it is your junk drawer. Take me to your junk drawer real quick, or inside of your wallet. What kind of loose, unhinged gift cards do you have lying around in there? I just want to know at random, make it super easy. What are you sitting on right now? And how much is on that gift card. I don't know why it is so hard for me to number one, remember to carry the gift card anytime I want to use it, and to use it. I'm there are two types of people in this world, people that get money and spend it right away and those that sit on it and save it. I'm the latter, and I do the same with gift cards. I'm like, oh, I'll save this for a treat. Meanwhile, I've had I don't know a more lined Loggerhouse gift card for twenty dollars sitting in my car for no Lie. Two Bengal seasons in full. What am I saving that thing for?
Speaker 2: And if you.
Speaker 3: If you go into my where I keep them, because we most likely both have a place you keep them unless you're real rogue and you just walk around with all your gift cards in your wallet at all times.
Speaker 2: That is, I mean, good for you.
Speaker 3: If you go into the place where I stash my gift cards, there's at least fifty unused gift cards. I've got one for Rally House sitting in there for twenty five bucks. I've got more line like I mentioned I've got I think I might have.
Speaker 1: E and O.
Speaker 3: I've got one for West l Macy's. Like all of these random gift cards, I feel like we just need to we need to pick a day. We need to have a gift card day. That'd be a fun social piece. You know, I'm gonna the only thing I'm gonna do today is use my gift cards.
Speaker 2: Let's just do that. You know where else I have an Oh my god, you're gonna love this.
Speaker 3: You know, the Radison Hotel, the big round one as you're heading into Cincinnati over the Brent Spence Bridge. I have a gift card for the restaurant up there, the rotating one, Oh my, I forgot about that five win three seven, four nine one oh seven one. If you don't feel like calling me, I get it. It's kind of like a myth topic. But I am curious to see what's in your gift card lineup. You can also talk back with TIF on the iHeartRadio app. Microphone is in the top right hand corner. I just want to see what type of Cincinnatians we have this morning. You know, we got two dollars to Urban Cafe or Bana Cafe. We got one hundred bucks to Macy's. Like, what what's your gift card rotation? And if you can give me a couple of minutes, you know, since we're all out here trying to save a buck, I have a tip on how you can stretch that gift card coming up aday Whoo.
Speaker 2: I love that song.
Speaker 3: You're waking up a tip in the morning on Kisue oh seven one, and you can pretty much always count on at least a good banger every time you wake up. If you've got to get up early, you might as well wake up with a little bit of a party.
Speaker 2: That's what I say.
Speaker 3: Uh, gift card was the key word to win the Mitchell Salon gift card coming up in three minutes. I'm gonna get your hundred bucks, go get.
Speaker 2: Your hair dead.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 3: We're in the midst of talking about gift cards. Take me into your junk drawer right now. What is the most rogue gift card that you have and how much is on it? Because I've been sitting on a gift card to the rooftop restaurant that rotates at the top of the Radison Hotel for like at least two years now, Bobby, what do you have in that?
Speaker 7: Is that still open? A restaurant? That's hilarious?
Speaker 2: I think it is.
Speaker 7: I have a lot going on gift card wise.
Speaker 3: Do you save them or do you just forget about that?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: And that's and I don't.
Speaker 3: Always in my head, I'm like, oh, I'll save it for a rainy day. Meanwhile, I'm going.
Speaker 7: To these establishments and not why. I don't know?
Speaker 4: What do you have?
Speaker 2: What's yours?
Speaker 7: I would say the biggest one for me is Skyline because I go to Skyline often. Yet I'm sitting on Skyline gift cards and I just somehow don't I don't want time, I don't want to use that.
Speaker 2: I know what is this in my brain? They say to stretch a gift card.
Speaker 3: If you're trying to be financially savvy, is try to get something on like a two for one deal.
Speaker 2: You know we're all trying to save a buck, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Gift cards the keyword for the Mitchell Salon gift card. If you can give me three minutes, I'm gonna get you one hundred dollars and you better use it because.
Speaker 1: You're waking up with Tiff in the morning. Launch just one O seven to one.
Speaker 3: Good morning. I'm hoping you have a keyword for me.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: I just got in the car. I apologize.
Speaker 2: That's okay, no worries.
Speaker 3: I said earlier in the show that I forgot to give one out, so I can't hold it against you that you don't have it.
Speaker 2: So today's your lucky day. Congratulations.
Speaker 3: I'm stamping your since the summer passport with the Mitchell Salon gift card.
Speaker 6: Thank you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. It sounds like you could use a little smile this morning.
Speaker 1: You are right, I sure could.
Speaker 6: We've been having a rough day at work and I really appreciate it. God bless you.
Speaker 3: No worries anything else, anything you need to share or get off your chest.
Speaker 2: You good.
Speaker 6: No, I just appreciate you in the morning with your positive attitude.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks, Mi Gal. What's your name? What neighborhood you waking up with me in?
Speaker 6: My name is Sherry and I'm waking up in North College Hill.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you so much for listening to the show every day. I appreciate you.
Speaker 6: I appreciate you. You have a wonderful day.
Speaker 2: Too, I will you know it.
Speaker 3: Ryan reminds me of the quote I just read in Three Things in our last hour. You know, Malcolm Jamal Warner passed away yesterday. You might recognize his face from The Cosby Show.
Speaker 2: But there is this quote that keeps circulating my feed.
Speaker 3: If for some reason you can't find a reason to smile, then that's probably the best time to be the reason for somebody else's smile. So hopefully that puts you in a little bit of a better place. Commercial free. Speaking of three Things, we are not far off around seven fifty this morning. I'll get into that Rihanna was swooning over asap rocking.
Speaker 2: And if you're a mom and your partner.
Speaker 3: Is a good dad and it just gives you this feeling inside of you. You're gonna love this quote. I'll get to that more next when you need.
Speaker 1: To know she's got you. It's three.
Speaker 3: I've got some TV updates on a hot secutus before eight o'clock on the twenty second of July. Beautiful today, Oh my god, lock in low humidity Sunshine and I'm stamping her since the summer passport at eight thirty would take us a big time rush that don't go far.
Speaker 2: What's the latest on Trey Hendrickson.
Speaker 3: Mike Brown spoke yesterday for what I believe to be the first time as we get ready to head into season first practices tomorrow. Veterans report today, and here's what he said about Trey.
Speaker 5: We aren't going to trade Trey. We're working to get Tray Shine as we speak here. Where are guys over in the office working to get that. I think it'll get done.
Speaker 3: Well good because I think Bengals fans need it. We need it to all come together so that we have a really good season this year. Second in three things you need to know this morning, let's do a little in general TV update because I've been scrolling past a few things that have me happy. First of all, Devil Wears Prada second one already in production. There's pictures of Anne Hathaway, who never ages, doesn't look any different than when she was me a Thermopolis out there just looking like Andy Sachs had herself a time like we're getting ready for this movie comes out next year, but production's happening. Last of Us season three if you're a fan and you Cruiser season two.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately we have a date.
Speaker 3: We haven't a timeframe, but you're gonna have to wait a while. Doesn't come out until twenty twenty seven. And then Happy Gilmore set to come out on Netflix. I believe this weekend with the second one and the Red Carper premiere was last night. Adam Sandler, Bad Bunny Scotti, Scheffler who just won the Open.
Speaker 2: They were all in attendance, all right.
Speaker 3: And then lastly, in three Things You Need to Know this morning, Rihanna a big opening weekend with the Smurfs movie came out a couple of days ago. Here she is talking about her best friend asap Rocky and how it feels when she watches him dad.
Speaker 8: I loved him differently as a dad. This is yeah, this is major major like it's a turn on. It's just like, Wow, what a leader, what a great patient, loving, and my kids are obsessed with him.
Speaker 3: I also found this clip, an old clip from twenty thirteen when Asap opened for Rihanna.
Speaker 2: Here's Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 7: You with the baddest bitch in the music industry.
Speaker 2: Just listen to me for a minute.
Speaker 9: No, you're with the baddest bitch in the music industry.
Speaker 6: Hand's been right.
Speaker 7: You get to walk on stage before she do.
Speaker 3: I mean, never forget it, never forget the Queen's the ladies rule the.
Speaker 2: World, all right?
Speaker 3: That is three things you need to know for the twenty second of July. Big time Rush tickets coming up at eight thirty. Best way to keep listening to Tiff in the morning is by searching Kiss one oh seven one on the iHeartRadio app. That is most certainly a way to start off your morning. If I happen to be the first voice that you're hearing out loud, let me be the first to say Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Gia a gorgeous one at that.
Speaker 3: Miss Mother Nature is just having herself a day, couple of days, low humidity, sunshine. You're in a good place. I mean hopefully, like mentally you're in a good place, but physically at this moment, you're in the right place at the right time. And sometimes in life I feel like we don't always feel that way. I just want to let you know you're good people checking in in the show this morning. Shout out to Patrick. Shout out to Diana. She was dming meme I had mentioned earlier. If you're not sure what to do with your life, drink at iced coffee, read your horoscope, get some sun on your face. Okay, commercial freeme good timing coming up at eight thirty.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna stay up here since the summer.
Speaker 3: Passport with with big.
Speaker 2: Time rush tickets.
Speaker 3: If you need a concert to go to, I'll send you off to Riverbend later on this summer, and.
Speaker 2: You will need the keyword dance.
Speaker 3: People are not dancing anymore, not quite like the way I want them to dance and the way I would like it to happen. We're gonna get to this because Tyler the creator just put out a brand new album and he talked about this one thing that people aren't doing anymore.
Speaker 2: So give me two songs. We'll get to that next.
Speaker 3: If you were to guess, not guess, if you were to choose a song that would always put you on the dance floor no matter what is happening in your life, what is that one song for you? Talk back with TIF to get a jump on the conversation. Microphone is in the top right hand corner of the iHeartRadio app. All you gotta do is hold that down and tell me what's your go to dance song?
Speaker 2: And I'll explain why we're getting too this.
Speaker 3: Next you're waking up with the morning h kiss, let us good morning. When's the last time you danced, like really danced, worked off all sweat. Dance is the keyword that you're gonna need to win the big time rush tickets. When I stamp here since the summer passport, come out up here in a few minutes. Let me introduce you to Bobby. He's our social media director.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 3: Typically pops into the show every once in a while to give some insight and.
Speaker 2: Just you know how I feel about it.
Speaker 3: I like when people stop by my show, including you, So you're in the right place. Tyler, the creator Love was justin Cincy, what two or three weekends ago?
Speaker 7: M hm, and I missed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, it was an amazing show.
Speaker 7: I heard.
Speaker 2: I heard he made.
Speaker 3: Heritage Bank. Oh yeah, sound and look good. So great, great show if you had a chance to go. You know what I'm talking about. He just put out an album at six am yesterday morning.
Speaker 7: Phenomenal, totally.
Speaker 3: I'm starting to digest it a little bit myself, and I'll play you a clip here in hot second and the reason why he made this album. I loved this quote from him. He said, I think that people have stopped dancing. And I'm just kind of paraphrasing. People stopped dancing. They don't dance as much as they used to because they're afraid of being filmed and posted on social media, so they can't really let it out the way that they really want to. And that's a really big theme of this show right here. If you can't let it out here and be your authentic self and show up as you are on my show every day, then where are you going to do that? And if it's it sounds like now you can't even do it on the dance floor.
Speaker 7: I would never think that someone is going to record me dancing. What do they want with me doing? Wait? I lied someone did record me dancing one time. How did it feel awful? It was creepy and weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it made it was a violation because you're just I think dancing is one of those things that you really like, you're showing up and expressing who you are authentically, and to get put on, you know, a jet to holiday video because you're dancing is sad. And I really liked this quote and it's kind of perfectly timed because I just got back from that Secret Dreams Music festival and Bobby, let me tell you, Thornville, Ohio legend value.
Speaker 2: People were dancing and they were wilding out.
Speaker 3: I love it, and I think one of the one of my favorite parts of experiencing that for the first time. By the way, if you missed yesterday's show, you can get the full debrief and the podcast and the pictures are up still on my Social At the tiff to f s Potter like the Wizard, everyone in that moment was authentically themselves and felt extremely comfortable doing that and dancing and wilding out. And I feel like that is a lost art and people aren't doing it anymore, especially here in Cincinnati.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I would totally agree. I was just talking about this with my friend the other day. There's only I mean in terms of gay clubs too, because that's where I like to dance and let loose. Yeah, there's only really one, which is it's a great club. But I want to like I want Charlie XCX, I want du Alita, like I love dancing. I love just like, no inhibitions, just going for it.
Speaker 2: So when you go out, you're also a DJ.
Speaker 3: So tell me a little bit about where you DJ and are you seeing people dance or is it kind of quiet on the dance floor?
Speaker 7: Oh well, if I have anything to do with it, well, I used to DJ at the Bird Cage, which is no longer with us unfortunately, rip so hard, but that place used to be body to body, just like sweaty till two am, everyone's dancing. It was such a vibe to just look out into a crowd like we had a smoke machine. It was a vibe.
Speaker 2: It was an era, I think because it's in my DNA.
Speaker 3: And so when you DJ, and I mean to interrupt you do you are people are dancing?
Speaker 2: Confirmed and the gays are dancing.
Speaker 7: Still The gays are still dancing.
Speaker 2: Oh thank god. If someone's gonna save us. It's the gaze.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I think because of my personality and who I am. Wherever I show up, if there's music that I like, I will dance. Bacchan Alien was a great example. I just danced in Friendly Market. There are certain DJs I will always dance for. Wherever they go, John John is one of them. Absolutely l Trains another and Primetime Time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wherever they go, I will dance.
Speaker 3: But I often feel like no one around me is doing that.
Speaker 7: I don't really which care. I don't get too shy about dancing because it's not like I'm like trying to like choreograph something. I'm just moving my body, having a great time, And I feel like there's something very attractive about someone who just like doesn't care.
Speaker 3: If you were to choose one song that would automatically put you on the dance floor, what would that be?
Speaker 7: Well, I wrote down Hallucinate by Dua Lipa. Is there a big one? I mean, dancing Queen always gets the people going, I want to dance with somebody.
Speaker 3: What's the most popular dance song in the gay club right now?
Speaker 7: Right now, right now? Kay, I've been like hibernating, But I would say I mean doing that album was phenomenal.
Speaker 3: Well, here's what we're gonna know. I'm gonna get my act together Cincinnati. What is the one song that will forever put you on the dance floor? By the way, this is a new one from Tyler the creator, Like this would get me out.
Speaker 2: I could see why he said that.
Speaker 10: Oh, Tyler needs to be a little out of it, a little out.
Speaker 3: Of the five win three seven four night that was called Suggar on my tongue five one three seven four nine one seven one. What's the one song that will automatically put you on the dance floor? Dancing is the key word that you're gonna need to win the Big Time Rush tickets coming up here in a few minutes, and I.
Speaker 2: Will pull the song that will forever put me on the dance floor.
Speaker 1: The number one is a Big Time Run.
Speaker 2: Is a good morning. You're waking up. What's hip in the morning on Kiss.
Speaker 3: One Sea one year, A few minutes out from your chance to win tickets to Big Time Rush with the keyword dance, That's what we're talking about this morning. What's the one song that will forever and always get you on the dance floor?
Speaker 2: We'll start with you. Good morning.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry that thing up back the thing up, No, girl, I was saying the same that I that is the song that that's my number one song that will always get me on the dance floor.
Speaker 2: Like you, You and I need to go to our next wedding together.
Speaker 6: For sure. Our millennial is showing.
Speaker 2: What's your name? What neighborhood?
Speaker 3: Wake up with me, Amanda Hamilton, Thanks for the call, Amanda, I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that song always gets me too.
Speaker 7: Mike Hello, mm hmm, especially at eight thirty in the morning.
Speaker 2: Bike get me to a wedding.
Speaker 7: Cash Money Records picking Nova. But the two thousand back.
Speaker 3: Lasty. Oh, it's so so so good. I love it reminds me of that Harry Styles meme. I'm sorry, not him, Prince Harry Meme.
Speaker 2: We got time for another one. Good morning, you're on the air.
Speaker 1: Good morning. I just want to say, good morning. It's not right, but it's okay.
Speaker 7: The thunderput th Remaggs by Whitney Houston will always get the gave.
Speaker 6: On the dancing floor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is a good one. Dustin, thanks for the call. I appreciate you. If you're just walking into the conversation. The reason why we're talking about this is Tyler, the creator, who is just.
Speaker 2: In since he what maybe two three weekends ago, just put out.
Speaker 3: An album at six am yesterday, and he had this great quote from it that stuck with me. He said that people aren't dancing as much anymore because they're afraid of getting filmed and being put on social media and YadA YadA, and dancing is just such a part of my DNA and I always want to do it, but I feel like in Cincinnati there's not always like the best place to do it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it'll ever be the same as it was from when we were in like middle school, you know, and I was just like ripping sprites and going to my town hall.
Speaker 7: By the way.
Speaker 3: But I feel you, you know, you're sweat and moving our body like a cyclone, and it's just not the same. I don't think it'll ever go back, but I think I'll always want to dance. Sorry, Coller ten hopefully have a hint as to what the keyword was based off of that conversation. Five one three seven nine one oh seven one. If you want to go see big time Rush. Go ahead and start dialing, and I'm obviously going to ask you what your dance song is, So get.
Speaker 2: That ready.
Speaker 1: Cause you're waking up with Tiff in the Morning on Kiss one seven one.
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning, good morning. I'm really really hoping you have a keyword for me.
Speaker 6: Dance.
Speaker 3: Dance is the key workngrats, you're going a big time rush.
Speaker 2: I'm stamping your sincey summer.
Speaker 6: Pass or Oh my god, I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: What's your name? What neighborhood?
Speaker 3: You waking up with me and Mia in lovelin, Mia.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you listening to Tiff in the.
Speaker 3: Morning all the time? Oh, I wrote, thank you really truly I appreciate that. So you know, I'm going to ask what's your goat? What's the dance? What's your go to dance song?
Speaker 6: Anytime? Big time Rush. That was actually my first concert when I was marrying.
Speaker 2: Oh my gone full circle moment.
Speaker 11: Miah and I got to meet him when they were here last time.
Speaker 6: Thanks to John John.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what, isn't John like the best human on the planet?
Speaker 6: On some days?
Speaker 7: Oh that's the wow?
Speaker 3: Wow, wow, poor guy is the best he is Someday.
Speaker 7: Someday I want to know, like the beef, there's a story behind that for sure.
Speaker 3: Oh for shot, John John, if you're listening, I love you, We love you.
Speaker 2: John John and I leave unhinged voice notes for each other.
Speaker 7: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: That's the only way we communicate usually is through voice notes.
Speaker 7: That's funny.
Speaker 3: And he's always running from one thing to an X because if you follow John John on social media, I don't know if the man rests.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he eats. Nope, I don't know what.
Speaker 7: I've seen him eat.
Speaker 2: He eats, he does eat.
Speaker 7: I know very quickly.
Speaker 3: He lives off of Celsius, Celsius and a DJ set. That man is everywhere. He will always get me on the dance floor.
Speaker 7: He taught me how to DJ. Did you know that I did?
Speaker 6: Not?
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 7: It's been very good to me.
Speaker 3: We were chit chatting about the one song that will always always get you on the dance floor.
Speaker 2: Bobby, what was yours?
Speaker 7: Hallucinate by Dua Lipa? I mean just to name. I mean, yes, I'm always.
Speaker 2: Dancing countless.
Speaker 9: Yeah album.
Speaker 3: Like I said, if you can't let it out on TIF in the morning and show up authentically as yourself and dance.
Speaker 2: Where the hell are you going to do that? Yeah, you're in the right place.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you took a big old l on the BTR tics, I got you.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow at eight thirty. But while I have you.
Speaker 3: Your chance to win the grand is coming up at nine oh five. You can pay your bills here on Kiss, so don't go far. In the meantime, commercial free good morning.
Speaker 4: When you need to know she's got you, it's three.
Speaker 3: So what's more important to you Taylor Swift's new music or what does Jamar chase in the wide receivers? What do they title their group text? Which one would be more important to you? Because we've got both. Baby, we're just before nine o'clock here on the twenty second of July at nine oh five ish, probably a little closer to nine ten. I'm gonna pay your bills on Kiss with a thousand dollars, So don't go far. Let's start off with Taylor. Let's just do a little bit of an in general music new music wrap up. Bobby quickly describe what's happening with Taylor Swift's website.
Speaker 7: Okay, it's so her fan club or her official whatever is called Taylor Nation. They've been posting every day a new one of her albums that she just bought back, so like her ogs, and they're saying welcome home, like speak now red whatever. But every day they post it at a different time, but it's going up, so like one pm, two pm, three pm.
Speaker 3: So do we think this will ultimately lead to a new Taylor album?
Speaker 7: So the theories are wild. I mean, her fans have so much speculation on it. I think they're just gonna release like merch they love.
Speaker 3: They love to do that, like here's a new final cover. No literally, but it would be a brand new album, not a tailor's version album.
Speaker 7: Well, there are so many rumors about a new album, so it could be.
Speaker 2: Keep you posted.
Speaker 3: Also with that, Mariah Carey announced to release date for here, her new album MC sixteen. Here's a quick clip, ooh, that comes out September twenty six.
Speaker 2: J Loo also teasing new music as well.
Speaker 3: All right, second, and three things you need to know this morning, we've been talking about how veterans are returning to training camp today. First official practice for the Bengals is tomorrow.
Speaker 2: All the wide receivers.
Speaker 3: It's funny to think that in my in our world, we have group texts, right, and we name those group texts. My girlfriend's from college, It's pizza gang. That's what we call ourselves. Do you have them, Bobby?
Speaker 7: Nothing I can say on the radio.
Speaker 3: Well, what do the wide receivers call themselves?
Speaker 2: Here's Jamar Chase.
Speaker 7: Bingos Widouts twenty twenty five, twenty six.
Speaker 3: So not that creative, That's okay, you know, not that creative.
Speaker 7: I mean yours is pizza game.
Speaker 3: And then, lastly, in three things you need to know this morning, a little fact for my science cy nerds out there today in history, the Earth's rotation is making the day just a tiny bit shorter than normal. Like when I say a tiny bit, I mean one point thirty four milliseconds quicker than the typical twenty four hours. The second fastest day in record history, to be fair, though they've only been recording them since nineteen seventy three, and the shortest day on Earth was July fifth of twenty twenty four. This is the second shortest day on Earth because of the way that the Earth is rotating.
Speaker 2: If there is a are you right?
Speaker 7: Sorry? The science thing made my I'm freaking out.
Speaker 2: How are you short? Circuiting.
Speaker 3: No, literally, I was like, we've known about the rotation of Earth being a variable for about one hundred years. This is just one of those little variations that comes along. If you're a science teacher and you're listening, Did I get that right? That is three things you need to know for the twenty second of July. Your chance to score that thousand dollars coming up at nine ten on Kiss one oh seven.
Speaker 6: One.
Speaker 3: The best way to keep listening so you don't miss that is by searching us on the iHeartRadio apps.
Speaker 4: One it's time for Tuesday tips on Tiff in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Nabby does all the research so that you and I don't have to put any effort into it, making things a little easy. So you caught us at a great time if you're just stopping by the show for the first time. What is happening in the city this weekend or this week?
Speaker 2: My gal? Thanks for joining.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 11: So obviously we have the big Cincinnati Music Festival that's going to be taking over this city this weekend, and I'm so excited I'm going to be attending. But there's a lot of stuff that are if you're not doing this since at a music festival. There's a lot of other fun things going on. So one thing I love so much is collaborations and when businesses collab and partner up together. And so that's kind of where I wanted to focus on this week for the Wulu theme. And starting with tonight, Molly Welman and I have collabed and partnered up with mattri Alcove in the Cincinnati Zoo for our podcast. So we'll be doing a live filming down there, free to come and Sane Maynard, the director of the Zoo, with our guests, and they're going to be handing out free Zoo tickets to everyone that shows up.
Speaker 3: That is really cool grabbing a free zoo ticket just by popping into an OTR restaurant and you know bus, that's really cool.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so I'm excited. That's from six to eight tonight and then something else. So this really starts my interest. So this is for two nights only, July twenty fifth and twenty six. Coppins, which is Hotel Covington and Jeff Ruby's are collabing for the Coppin Alley and they're teaming up for a late night.
Speaker 6: Walk up collaboration.
Speaker 2: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 11: Yeah, eight pm to one am and they haven't released like what the menu is going to be yet, but I think this is going to be really cool and I'm excited to see. I definitely want to pop over and see what they're doing.
Speaker 2: Is the walk up at Hotel Covington?
Speaker 6: Yeah it topens yep.
Speaker 2: Okay cool cool cool? Ooh, I love that. What is that Saturday night?
Speaker 6: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 11: So Friday, it's the twenty fifth and the twenty sixth.
Speaker 2: Okay cool. Keep that in mind, especially if you park over there.
Speaker 11: Yeah, eight pm to one am, and then on Saturday, Braxton and Galaxy and Kevinton Collab and I just recently have gone to Galaxy. A are so cool if you haven't checked them out and you're looking for a cool summer place to go to, great drinks, great food, and they do like I know, you just went to a music festival. They have a whole like rave room where they bring in all the lights and all of the fun things. But they're doing on Saturday a sunset sessions on the rooftop of Broxton from seven to eleven and they bring in a DJ and all kinds of cool stuff.
Speaker 3: Sounds like a really good weekend. I love it as a well rounded weekend. A lot of that stuff is free to do. Abby is your go to, your resource for everything happening in Sincy. That's why it's called Everything Sincy. You can search that handle or go to Everythingsincy dot com.
Speaker 2: My girl, talk to you soon.