Speaker 1: Okay, all right, here we go, here we go. Come on, come on, come on, come on, good morning. This is Ed McMahon and now ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: He.
Speaker 1: Ride right, okay, kiddos, wait you wake your hands off Snakeyes, rod Ryan show checking in free beer Friday Beer straight up at six, seven, eight nine. Thank you Specs for the beers all year to give to you. Arthur doing what he does, going for win number four, fresh out and bad head to head challenge. He'll win today, He'll lose on Monday. No big deal. I got a Renfest four pack for whoever wins today. We know it'll be Arthur, but you can call. I would wait to call Monday when he loses.
Speaker 3: Tony's tickets in homeroom Better late than never.
Speaker 1: Tony sickens in homeroom on the fun Fact Flashback Dashboard Confessional tickets at seven twenty the who Hu live at the House of Blues November fifteen. We'll give you those tickets at eight twenty. We'll leave you with Jerry Cantrell tickets, Alternative income, that alter Ego trip. That's all in the nine o'clock hour. It's going to be really, really busy on the nine o'clock hour, Let's get right after a Good morning testa one of Houston's headlines.
Speaker 4: Beyonce is expected to show her support for Vice President Kamala Harris at a get out the Get Out the Vote rally in Houston today. So the Harris campaign hasn't publicly confirmed reports that she'll appear with Harris, but you know there there is some strong enough speculation that it's going to be our headline this morning. Also, President, former President Trump will be in Austin today. We had mentioned he is recording the Joe Rogan podcast today and I kind of just wonder, like, is.
Speaker 5: It going to be that long extended, like well he.
Speaker 4: Spend the usual three hours with Joe Rogan or do you think they'll shorten it down? His time is so limited right now. Anyway, that's gonna be the headline today. Also, Houston announced officials announced that nine time Olympic gold medalist Carl Lewis will serve as a Grand Marshal for this year's Thanksgiving Day Parade in downtown Houston. This is a parade that attracts hundreds of thousands of Fustonians every year. It's the seventy fifth annual one, and as I mentioned, it'll take place downtown, but it'll be on.
Speaker 5: November twenty eighth.
Speaker 4: Lots of Houstonnario athletes who competed in this year's Paris Olympics and Paralympics will join Carl Lewis this time year. A lot of people go to fake haunted houses, but some people believe they've been to the real thing or lived in one. In a poll, sixty percent of people say they've lived in a haunted house, eleven percent say they've visited a house that they believed was actually haunted, six percent said they haven't yet but they'd like to, and twenty nine percent said they have not and have no interest in going to a haunted house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've not been in a haunted house. It's not real.
Speaker 5: I've lived in a haunted house.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you have very real. Sure you have very real. Every person that is sat in that seat has lived in a haunted house at one point.
Speaker 5: Interesting. Yeah, there's interesting stat on your end.
Speaker 4: Hey, have you been waiting for the latest installment in the Call of Duty video game series?
Speaker 1: Wait No More?
Speaker 4: Black Ops six is out today. The game takes place in the early nineteen nineties, characterized by the end of the Cold War and the rise of the US as a single superpower. The Black Op six campaign provides dynamic gameplay.
Speaker 5: There's blockbuster set.
Speaker 4: Pieces in action pack moments, high stake, heist and cloak and Daggers, spy activity.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 4: I'm not into Call of Duty, but I know people are very excited about this. There are sixteen new maps that launch when you innovations the most.
Speaker 5: Fluid boots on the ground.
Speaker 4: Call of Duty movement Today, get your Call of Duty Black Off six.
Speaker 5: It is out today.
Speaker 4: Leak in Park released a new track called Over each Other.
Speaker 5: This is It.
Speaker 4: It's the latest single from the up coming comeback album from Zero. We'll have a listen. We have a little bit more time, but here's a little teaser.
Speaker 5: Those are Heasent's headlines.
Speaker 1: Three songs are now out there. They're all good. All three of them are good. Got that on the music blog page today when Chilly gets that up?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: Sports.
Speaker 7: On Thursday Night Football, the Rams beat the Vikings thirty to twenty. Techs are going to try and bounce back from their loss last week on Sunday when they host the Colts at Energy Stadium. Kickoff to that game is going to be at noon and you can watch it on CBS. Some notable college games on the schedule tomorrow we at number twelve Notre Dame playing undefeated Navy at eleven am. Then fifth ranked ut will take on number twenty five Vanderbilt, followed by U of H against Utah, and the big game of the weekend is number fourteen Texas A and M hosting eighth ranked LSU at a bit six thirty tomorrow night. You can watch it on ABC. In baseball, Yankees and Dodgers are going to play Game one of the World Series tonight in LA. Tonight, Garrett Coleby on the Mountain for New York going up against LA's Jack Flaherty first pitches at seven oh eight, and you can watch it on Fox and base In basketball, Rockets are back in action tonight. They're gonna host the Grizzlies at Toyota Center. Tip Off is at seven, and you can listen to that one over on our sister station, Sports Talk seven ninety. That is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, we got a busy, busy free beer Friday. I'm already looking forward to that nine o'clock hour. Not only do we have all that stuff to give away, but it'll be sprinkled and littered with your phone calls, Open phones Friday, that last hour before we turn to loose on the weekend. Man, you know I always look forward to that. All right, let's go. The first phone call today is gonna be our first beer winner today. So Donald carefully, the most interactive show on the radio, for sure, for sure, we'll prove that to you today.
Speaker 8: Friday, you've got a free Bam Friday. You got a free Bam Friday.
Speaker 9: You got a free bamday?
Speaker 10: Right and.
Speaker 1: Day Oh, I think I pulled a muscle on my hoo, like I pulled something Good Morning, Ryan Show, Hello, Hello, Hello, I hurt myself on that Guns and Roses exit. Pulled something there, something in there, something right beneath my layer of fat my belly.
Speaker 4: Oh no, you gotta stretch it, you gotta stitch.
Speaker 1: Good morning. Who is this hi? Alex? Would you like the first case of beer today?
Speaker 11: Oh? Heck yeah, man, you got it?
Speaker 6: Dude?
Speaker 11: Cool, yes, sir?
Speaker 1: Right finally, and Alex, I can tolerate. Whoa Where are you from, Alex?
Speaker 11: I'm about I'm from Channel View Channel View.
Speaker 1: All right, dude, but you gotta going on this weekend? Anything fun?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 11: I'm running. I'm working my campaign for my school district.
Speaker 13: I'm actually a school board trustee and I'm trying to win my win my election again this year.
Speaker 11: So I'll be here till next Friday.
Speaker 1: So you you're campaigning all weekend.
Speaker 13: I'm camp campaign for myself, Yes, sir, I'm up for re election and I'm out here at the library at five o'clock in the morning, set up righty to go till seven o'clock.
Speaker 1: What is it now? Listen? I think you're a good person. I do obviously listen to our show. Yeah, I know you're a good person. Why would you take on that headache?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 13: It's about kids, man, Yes, kids an education, and I'm all about that. When I got kids, I graduated and I got two grand babies that are well, I got four grand babies that are in school right now.
Speaker 11: We are this speaking voice to little kids.
Speaker 13: So yeah, somebody needs a voice out there and one of the seven.
Speaker 1: So would that be your job or do you have? Is that a side gig?
Speaker 13: That's volunteer work man with selected official non paid position. But I'm a worlder trade thirty years.
Speaker 1: That's insane to me. I mean, listen, I'm saying you're a good person. I'm so glad that people will do these things, and it's just it's so much work. I've seen I've seen you guys sitting behind that that oval desk looking thing just getting yelled at by by you know, people in the community. And that can't be easy to go in for no money. You know, you have to love it. You have to want to make a change, you have to really really want to make a difference. And I think that sets you apart from everyone. I have no idea what you stand for. I have no idea what kind of things that you say yay you're nay to. But I think it's great that people want to do that I do. And you answered my question perfectly. Why do you do it for the kids? So I know you're awesome. What's your Alex? How do you say ibarra, ibarra, ibarra? Of course I said it wrong, Alex ibarra and we do some much. Yeah, there you go, like, do you want us to just go after your opponent?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Who's your opponent?
Speaker 1: To him? Yeah, you can do that.
Speaker 11: Oh, man, I don't. I don't. I'll just say that's the longtime resident here from.
Speaker 13: Channel with you, and I hear that I'm up for for a challenge. So I've been like I said, I've been working hard every day from seven to seven pm.
Speaker 11: Let me go internet till next Friday.
Speaker 4: Let me google longtime resident of Channel View.
Speaker 5: I'll find out who it is.
Speaker 1: You know what, Chilie, if you have an extra case, give it for him. He needs it. I mean, I got more. I think all I got is the one case. I feel like if I had an extra case right now, I would give that to you as well. You're gonna need it. My goodness. Hey bro, I've enjoyed this. I really have. I've enjoyed this. Alex, thank you very much. Good luck to you man.
Speaker 11: Thank you guys. Thanks.
Speaker 1: That's an awesome dude right now. That is an awesome dude. I do believe that people when they go into the public service realm, I know they do it out of the goodness of their heart. I don't know if some people. I'm not saying this about Alex at all, but you know, I feel the same way that you guys do about politicians and everything else. And how skeasy they are. I feel like people get into it for good reasons and then I don't know if it changes them when they you know. But I feel like everybody starts out pretty honest and awesome, like Alex, you know.
Speaker 14: Especially like a non paid position.
Speaker 7: Yes, you're only doing it for the love, but what you're doing and here's the thing, there's no there's no megalomania with Alex, who we just talked to.
Speaker 1: But you're not getting that's not famous. You're not famous. I do feel like people are chasing the fame of being a politician. I think a lot of people are doing that. And uh, in channel.
Speaker 4: You going door to door, just talking to people, telling them why you want that chair.
Speaker 5: That's a different game.
Speaker 1: That's grinding. That's grinding, and you know that he really wants to make a difference. I don't believe that with everybody that runs for office. I don't believe that for people that everybody everybody that runs for a chair somewhere, I don't. I just don't. I I think some people are bored. I think some people want to manipulate, some people want to abuse.
Speaker 13: Some people.
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe maybe all right, Well, listen, I really enjoyed Alex being on SID that I wish I wish him the best. People have asked me rot any chance, you know, like if you if this really is your last four or five years, would you ever get into politics? I said, have you ever listened to one of these shows? Have you ever listened to even one of these shows? Then then you know that's your answer. Never in a million years would I run. Okay, I've been thinking. I've been thinking about going to the company PTA meetings, and I'm afraid.
Speaker 5: President you would killed.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about attending sitting.
Speaker 5: In the audi second, that's what you mean.
Speaker 1: I'm done. See, this is the whay things to get out of control quick break. When we come back in a direct check for you, we'll find out what's trending, and then we'll get set up for the fresh out of.
Speaker 15: Bed Houston's alternative and tell them at the rod Ryan Morning shown The.
Speaker 1: Buzz ninety four or five The Buzz Good Morning rod Ryan Show six twenty one. Let's take a look what we're dealing with here. Yeah, like huge news, don't bury the headline. Twenty percent chance of some rain, partly cloudy skies. High of eighty nine you know, we haven't had rain in a long time. When I I'm doing backflip over a twenty percent chance Saturday morning fog, afternoon sun hi e eighty nine, it's too hot, no chance of rain. Sunday no rain, partly cloudy eighty eight hot this weekend. Wow, what's trending? Well, if you.
Speaker 4: Ever sued the company Jewel a couple of years ago, your payday is now.
Speaker 5: Some Jewel users are receiving thousands of.
Speaker 4: Dollars as part as part of that a three hundred million dollars class action settlement, recipients are sharing their checks online.
Speaker 1: Great, here's it's very funny sarcus people. And then I never got my Red Bull money rod.
Speaker 4: So yeah, we don't work for then. Also, there are rumors that Beyonce will be at Kamala Harris's event tonight.
Speaker 1: I know kind of.
Speaker 4: Already talked about that in headlines. But Chili was like, Yo, someone bigs in town. There's like an a caravan. Butch Black subs so I think she's probably staying over here at the post So hotel.
Speaker 1: That's where he said he saw all the activity. She came in. She's here, Kamala is here she came in on the overnight, so I think at no, Kamala is staying at Tillman similar political bus. They're gonna oh yeah, well so I don't I don't know who the entourage was for, right, but I'm assuming it was for Kamala, right.
Speaker 4: So that's what's going on here in Houston. And then our Fanny Friday is getting the most clicks in the last ten minutes. Also though, getting some attention. What horror movie aligns with your jodiac signed I'm just I'm just looking at top posts today.
Speaker 1: It was like four days ago.
Speaker 5: I'm just looking at top posts today.
Speaker 4: That's what trending night for five buzz because you sent it to your girlfriends now it's not.
Speaker 16: Looking at it.
Speaker 4: If you want to take a set further, there have been six hundred and sixty six clicks on it.
Speaker 5: That's six sixty six the mark.
Speaker 1: Of the Beast and Froday.
Speaker 5: I'm just letting you know what I'm looking at. These numbers don't lie.
Speaker 17: Thank you good.
Speaker 18: More than everybody. This is the greatest four day champion, Arthur. Currently you're fresh out of bed head to head three day champion, so you know I got one more in me show me on three Beer Friday. When I do what I do, bet you.
Speaker 1: I mean, the stage has been the table's been set, The stage is set, however you want to put it. Of course, he's gonna win today and then he's gonna come in here Monday and lose. It's what he does.
Speaker 4: Other John said, all three of Arthur's game.
Speaker 5: Four is last year were two questions to answers. He was a fresh fish.
Speaker 4: Last year, so he is fifteen and three lifetime. All of his losses couple of day.
Speaker 1: Five, okay, one, two, nine, five. If you want to lose to Arthur.
Speaker 6: It's rod Ryan's free Beer Friday. You get really, really drunk. Oh and then you get reckless and it's a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: On ninety four five The Buzz, ninety four to five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show, Oliver Tree let me down. Pretty hot looking weekend. Today there was a twenty percent chance of rain. We've not had rain around here forever, partly Cloudy's Guy's eighty nine. Then the rain chances diminished for Saturday and Sunday morning fog tomorrow expected afternoon sun eighty nine, partly claudi In eighty eight. For Sunday. Let's go, and now.
Speaker 19: It's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 1: There's that soothing piano music.
Speaker 11: Hey Arthur, good morning, brother Rod.
Speaker 1: I don't even know why we're playing today. We know you're gonna win. Just give them whatever you're offering up, just give it to them. Is anybody even call? Nobody wants to play today. They all want to wait for Monday when you lose.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that's.
Speaker 1: My no, dude.
Speaker 5: Renaissance tickets.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's Renfest tickets. Sam wants them. Sam, Yes, sir, How.
Speaker 20: You doing guys?
Speaker 1: I don't care about me at all. I don't care about me at all. I want to know if you think that you are going to win?
Speaker 11: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Are you doing well?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, yeah, beautiful day.
Speaker 1: Are you a killer?
Speaker 21: I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: Are you a killer?
Speaker 21: Oh yeah, she's going down.
Speaker 1: He sounds too nice. Wait, he said the nicest killer. I don't know if you gets somebody's gonna be afraid of those guys. I'm a killer, Sam, you sound like the nicest killer of all time.
Speaker 8: I am.
Speaker 11: All right.
Speaker 1: Have you played before?
Speaker 17: Yeah, back in the day, I was in the hall of Fame.
Speaker 22: Actually, oh, okay, this guy he used to sligh.
Speaker 1: Did I call you Sammy Slayer? I should have no should Sam the nicest killer in the history of killers. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What are they playing for?
Speaker 4: I've got a four pack of Texas Renaissance Festival tickets. It's open now weekends through December one. Courtesy of Joe Myers toyo about So, what.
Speaker 1: I have here is a real swell guy named Sam who's been in the Hall of Fame. And then I got a guy named Arthur who's never been in the Hall of Fame. We put your money on. I don't know. I can't tell you what to do. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Sammy, welcome back, Thank you sir. Question number one, what has colonels that we pop to eather?
Speaker 11: Arthur?
Speaker 23: Popcorn?
Speaker 1: Yeah, popcorn? What has colonels that we pop to eat while we watch movies? Popcorn? Arthur's on the board. I'm not saying you're not a killer, Sam, I mean I already did say that, but I'm not saying it again. I'm just saying that you were a little behind him on that one. I'm not awo a good start. That's okay, dude, here we go, show us that you are a killer. Question number two, what's everybody's favorite little monkey? That's curious?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do with that? Arthur George?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 1: Test to send you the question. How did you know that he just knows?
Speaker 18: Good luck?
Speaker 11: I guess.
Speaker 1: I guess it's just doing what he does. Sam Ah dunk it up. For half a second, I thought, okay, giving this guy a hard time. Watch him come in here, keep a little lass. That didn't happen, Sam, have a great weekend, Bro, Good to have you back on.
Speaker 11: Hey you two guys, I'll take care.
Speaker 1: Thank you dude. Okay, Arthur, Yes, sir, four wins. You did it.
Speaker 18: Three questions to answers all week?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that too, thank you? Are you gonna are you just you don't even call him Monday? Or are you gonna pick up my phone?
Speaker 18: I'm gonna try. I'm gonna do my best to win on Monday, all.
Speaker 1: Right, dear, good job The Ron Ryan.
Speaker 10: Show Tonight, it's a night, it's a live.
Speaker 1: Mornings on ninety four or five, The Buzz, Good morning, Rod Ryan's show red Hot Chili Peppers in the scar tissue. Thank you for joining us in home room. I've gotta admit, if I'm a guy getting up every morning heading to work on the line, I mean, let's be honest, that's what I'm supposed to be doing. Okay, I should be getting up.
Speaker 24: In the morning.
Speaker 1: I should be in the line at Tim Horton's right now, Tommy Hoose getting my coffee and then boom heading over to the Gen, heading over to General Motors, and then getting on the line. If I'm listening to this show every day and I'm here in the fresh out of hed head to Head, there's no way in hell I am missing Monday's game. I wouldn't be able to miss it. Yeah, a silly radio show. Is this guy going to finally get into the Hall of Fame the greatest four day player of all time? I would not be able to miss that. I am looking forward to I get to host this show. I'm looking forward to Monday's game. Guy dropped a killer speech fresh out of.
Speaker 19: Bed head to Head challenge, here's your current champion.
Speaker 20: Good more than everybody.
Speaker 1: This is art there just doing what I do.
Speaker 18: When I do it, I am your fresh out of bed head to head four day champion. And you heard Rod say, I'm the greatest four day champion ever. Now what happens Monday is anyone's guest? I predict the win number five and my first trip to the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: Bitches, Alex, does he just tank the game and keep the title of the greatest Ford Why would you want to do that? And let me ask you this though, if he goes into the Hall of Fame, does that spoil that he's the greatest four day Champion of all time? Or does he retain both titles?
Speaker 7: I need to tell somebody else is a better four day champion than him? He would still be, he said, he could also be like he finally broke through.
Speaker 1: It's like when Phil Michelson finally won a major. Yeah, he finally got the Monkey office back. Okay, he I don't think he loses the greatest four Days another greatest four day Champion. He is still the greatest four day champions. Well that he's got nothing to lose. Then then then you gotta go to the dangerous guy. Then it's a dangerous guy. It's like the movie Major League. It's only one thing left to do when the whole flipping thing. I wish I could play that drop on the air.
Speaker 10: Back to the day.
Speaker 1: We make you look smart, body, it's the FU to the day. Al Right, here we go, Here we go with some fun facts. The d C in d C Comics, Why what I bring this up? District of Columbia, the District of Columbia Comics. That's not what it originally stood for. I don't know what you guys got going on over there with the ladle ladles. The DC in d C Comics originally stood for Detective Comics. So now you're now you're finding yourself. You're in that position where you're talking about an ATM machine. You ever hear everybody and everybody anybody ever correct you on that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like you're saying machine twice.
Speaker 1: Yes, d C Comics, you're saying detective comics, comics comics. Yeah, so that take that, nerds. Anybody that's ever called here, everyone that's ever called here to correct me and said DC comics, Oh, you just.
Speaker 11: Tried that on me.
Speaker 1: One more trying you just that on me? That funny you're a little ATM machine too. Sucks. But but Tom Holland at Superman, we all agree with the goats. You can go to it. The New York Yankees, the New York Yankees, and the Los Angeles Dodgers World Series to Night Alex. Yes, okay, they haven't met in the World Series since the Dodgers defeated the Yankees in nineteen eighty one. But even though it hasn't been a long time or it's been a long time, it's actually the most common matchup of all time in the World Series. The two teams have met in the World Series eleven times. Do you know the numbers? The numbers or eleven years? Who's I think they split them right? Not even close? Now, Yankees eight, Dodgers three. That is.
Speaker 5: Dodgers four.
Speaker 1: I bet you think that it is up chess. The song Smack My Bitch Up by The Prodigy, it's only got it's only got six words in it. That's neat. So I don't know what the other two are, but smack my Bitch up are four of them?
Speaker 5: Those are the other two words.
Speaker 1: I think it's It's good. Yeah, a song with only six different words in it, by the way, has five songwriters credited. It's the fun it doesn't it looks smart and every buddy, is this the fun back to the day what you're giving away?
Speaker 4: I have a pair of tickets to see the Tody's at the house.
Speaker 1: Plas, all right, it's your fat. Did you know before yesterday that if you have a pacemaker you could include it in your will to be donated here where seven one three to whom seven one three two one two five nine four five if you know the fun fact flashback, it's now time for rock out with your stock out with captain cash. But when you sent me yesterday, Alex, Yes, it's a good one. Good morning, Hell, have good morning, brother Rod, Hello, brother Hell on the phone. Hey, how'd we do on Wall Street? Yesterday?
Speaker 25: It was a mixed day on Wall Street? That that was up, I mean that was down one hundred and forty poin to forty two thousand, three seventy four Nastac up one hundred and thirty eight points to eighteen thousand and four fifteen banks Mark ten year treasury. That's freighting trading at a four point two percent, and oil stands at seventy dollars sixty nine cents of barrel to the most active big duds, Intel Goulden, Sacks and Mickey d's the Big Duds, IBM, Honeywell and veris on the economic calendar. This morning, we'll get numbers on durable goods for September right now, futures they are on the upside, hanging onto. This is a positive opening right here on Wall Street.
Speaker 23: That's it.
Speaker 1: I'm out of here.
Speaker 25: This is how managed in character with Ramon jansported by the rod Ryans. So from Raymond Jimson Sam belief that I got the w doys rock out with your stockout.
Speaker 26: Amiens expressed are those of hell Land and not necessarily those are Raymond James and associates. Income Ever, NYC AS, IBC, I ART Radio or a sponsors. Information is based on sources believed to be reliable, but it's not guaranteed. There's no insurance transmission. We'll continue if this is not a solicitation offer or recommendation to buyer sell any security referred to RAND because program is are educational and informational services on the studs of duds are based on movement, as reported by.
Speaker 1: Ninety four by the Buzz Good Morning, Ron Ryan's show six fifty three. The first time I've said this in a long time. Twenty percent chance of rain, partly Claudie's guys today, but still highs of eighty nine and that's that's it. No more rain the rest of the weekend.
Speaker 7: Cref.
Speaker 1: We might be dealing with some pesky morning fog tomorrow, but afternoon sun and then we're looking at eighty eight eighty nine degrees the rest of the way through the weekend. Hope you got some great plans this weekend. We've got another case of beer coming away, if that helps. Alex, who called in from Channelview, he said that case of beer was going to help out quite a bit because he's campaigning for some kind of local office. What was that a school board thing? I don't know. Whatever leaves so whatever he was doing, good luck to you, listener. Alex Tessa has Houston's headlines.
Speaker 4: Beyonce's expected to show her support for Vice President Kamala Harris at a get out the vote rally in Houston today. The Harris campaign hasn't publicly confirmed the reports at Beyonce, who's born in Houston, will appear with Harris at the campaign event. A country superstar Willie Nelson will also reportedly attend. Harris is playing touchdown at Hobby Airport around ten pm last night. A police advisory issued by Houston's Downtown District says the rally will be held at Shell Energy Stadium, which is in Ito like just Deston Downtown and then Former President Donald Trump is scheduled to appear at a campaign rally in Texas today. His campaign says he'll be talking about border security at an airport hangar in Austin. Senator Ted Cruz will attend the event and it's his third term campaign going on right now as far as Cruise is concerned. Trump will also be a guest on The Joe Rogan Experience. This is a podcast that we know is very popular with conservative men, but often features guests with a wide range of viewpoints. It'll be Trump's first appearance on Rogan's podcast. In New Orleans, City officials and homeless advocates are criticizing the clearing of homeless camps ahead of the schedule in anticipation of Taylor Swift's visit. So State troopers in the Department of Transportation and Development started clearing a camp under the Expressway on Wednesday, sooner than planned. The Republican Governor Jeff Landry wants the city to clear the camps in time for the three sold out concerts at the Superdome this weekend. And he says this is also before the city has to host the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: They'll do the same thing for the super Bowl. They'll get it all cleaned up around there. They don't want cameras seeing that. You know, there's a lot of homeless people right around that Superdome area. Did you see the big Friendship bracelet?
Speaker 5: I loved it.
Speaker 4: How creative, how awesome, at gigantic scale of the bestie bracelet.
Speaker 1: So I thought I was going to go not for the Taylor Swift concert, just because I had a free weekend and I was going to go in for the weekend. Okay, no flights Southwest, nothing, and then even my parents are now and it says it's crazy. I couldn't get in or out. I could get in, I couldn't get a flight home on Sunday, Every single Southwest flight was taken.
Speaker 4: The massive draw that Taylor can have, I mean people that aren't even going to the concert, they just want to be in the vicinity of it.
Speaker 6: We did like a.
Speaker 4: Meme on The rod Ryan Show X page was like, whose concert would you go to?
Speaker 1: Even if you had.
Speaker 4: A ticket, and a lot of people were chiming in. They're like, well, I still wouldn't go to Taylor Swift even't have to have a ticket, like you just wouldn't have a ticket, Like you just would.
Speaker 5: Never have that ticket. So silly, silly to say.
Speaker 1: A lot of people ask me, like, you know, why aren't you taking London? You said she's a swiftie and a million dollars? It's that that, and she's not.
Speaker 5: She's not so hardcore into it yet.
Speaker 1: It's not dominating her every thought and this weekend she's not miserable. She doesn't even know that. Taylor says exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: But if she knew and was like Daddy where Taylor Dad?
Speaker 5: Like, if she was obsessed with it, you might have to.
Speaker 27: Go through it.
Speaker 1: But she's not right. Yeah, we're not there yet. Thank god, I'm not going to rush that rod.
Speaker 4: Would you say you're aging well or would you think it's gone downhill way too fast?
Speaker 1: I see people that I graduated high school with and I'm I look, I go, who is that old person? So I don't know, I don't know what that makes me say about myself, But I see some really old looking people that I graduated high school with, so I think of doing all right?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, there's a new Mayo Click Clinic study that found standing on one leg is a pretty good indicator of how fast you're aging. If you struggle with it, you might officially be old. They had people try to balance on one leg for thirty seconds, and it wasn't a problem for most young people.
Speaker 5: But for every decade, do you.
Speaker 1: Know I'm hanging on sixty all right, it's six fifty eight. I'm going to try to stand. My left leg is not my dominant leg. I would not kick a ball with my left leg, okay, So I'm standing on my left leg.
Speaker 4: So for every decade you check on your ability to apparently do this decreases by around two seconds. So they found the best predictor was how long people could do it while standing on their non dominant leg, so the leg you wouldn't kick a ball with, Like you mentioned, If you can balance for at least thirty seconds without much trouble, you're not over the hill yet.
Speaker 5: If you can't, or.
Speaker 4: You sway a lot, you're old thirty okay, And then if you could just okay, good.
Speaker 1: Then your agent well and then if you can do.
Speaker 4: It with your eyes closed, that's a sign you're even healthier.
Speaker 1: I touch your finger to your nose while you're on one with it. I gotta admit again, it's not even branging on myself. That was a pretty easy test. I don't know that I buy it.
Speaker 4: So maybe the bar's low, or maybe you're just really healthy and young.
Speaker 1: Okay, everybody send us their thirty second videos of them standing on their non dominant leg for thirty seconds. Is it difficult? It was actually pretty easy to do. Okay.
Speaker 4: We still don't know what caused Jamie Foxx's mysterious hospitalization last year, but here's a new angle.
Speaker 5: Diddy did it.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 4: People who attended a three night taping of Jamie's upcoming Netflix specials say what had happened was earlier this month. He blamed Ditty for his health emergency. One witness claims Jamie said Diddy did something to Jamie that caused his hospitalization and that he's the one who called the FBI on him. The guy says he doesn't think Jamie was joking, but it's a comedy special. Another of these alleged attendees says Jamie told.
Speaker 5: The crowd that did he poison him?
Speaker 1: So it's got to be jokes. It had that's I don't think that for a second.
Speaker 4: It's jokes, jokes that people are taking away too seriously after they leave this shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which means he's still deflecting why he was sick. Uh huh, you know he never told us. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Fighting Your Death Punch is doing some good.
Speaker 4: With some of the proceeds from their massively successful headlining arena tour this year, the band has donated two hundred thousand dollars to two charities that have been picked by Ivan Moody and the rest of the band, So they are sending money to homeless charities and veterans charities. The money is going to be split between the two. You can go read more about it on the music blog page.
Speaker 5: But those are just some headlines.
Speaker 1: Right there, you go, Alex.
Speaker 7: On Thursday Night football, the Rams beat the Vikings thirty to twenty. Rams quarterback Matt Stafford threw for four touchdowns in that one. Textans are going to try and bounce back from their last loss on on Sunday when they host the Colts at Energy Stadium. Their five point favorites coming into The game. Kickoff is gonna be at noon and you can watch it on CBS, Noddle. College games on the schedule Tomorrow, Number twelve, Notre Dame is gonna take on undefeated Navy at eleven am.
Speaker 1: We got ut at Vanderbilt.
Speaker 7: Then U of H will play Utah and the big game of the weekend tomorrow night at six thirty. Number fourteen Texas A and M is going to host eight ranked LSU. You can watch that one on ABC. In baseball, Yankees and Dodgers are gonna play Game one of the World Series tonight in LA.
Speaker 1: The Dodgers are the favorite to win the series.
Speaker 7: Tonight, Garrett Colby on the mound for New York going up against LA's Jack Flaherty first pitches at seven eight and you can watch it on Fox. And In basketball, Rockets are gonna be back in action as well tonight. They're gonna host the Grizzlies at Toyota Center Tip Office at seven. You can listen to that game on our sister station, Sports Talk seven ninety.
Speaker 1: That is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 15: The Rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten AM, The Buzz.
Speaker 8: Bam Friday, three Bam Friday.
Speaker 14: Friday. You got a free.
Speaker 8: Bam Friday, Free, Bam Friday. Right, Bam Friday, Right, bam Friday, Right, bare Friday.
Speaker 1: Ryan, Right, Good morning, Rod Ryan Show. We're going all right, Hey, who's this.
Speaker 10: Cody?
Speaker 1: You call her?
Speaker 6: Chat? What's up?
Speaker 28: Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: I got a case of beer for you, Cody. Hell yeah, where you're from?
Speaker 29: Angle kick?
Speaker 21: All right?
Speaker 1: What you got going on this weekend?
Speaker 11: And just gotta relax and do a little bit of fall.
Speaker 30: Clean And.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry you gonna floss. You can do some flossing this weekend like the dance between your.
Speaker 31: Two No, probably there too, but now some fall clean and gotta clean.
Speaker 1: Up the house fall cleaning, okay, because I mean I would recommend everybody to do some flossing between the teeth. And then if you want to do the floss dance, that's still a thing. Fortnite That Fortnite Dan?
Speaker 25: Sure?
Speaker 17: Why not?
Speaker 1: Some kid lost at us at Monster Genus, A kid did flaw all right, So mix in a little flossing with that fall cleaning, Cody, and it sounds like a good party. Throwing a case of beer, Cody. You might your place might be the place to be this weekend. Yeah, all right, bro, thank you for listening. I appreciate you, I really do, and I want you to have a great job with all that stuff you got played.
Speaker 32: He go.
Speaker 1: Party, claudys guys today high of eighty nine A little one for me, twenty percent chance of brain today. Then it drops to no rain again, morning fog. After doing Sun tomorrow again with the eighty nine, again with the eighty eight on Sunday, I was asking you, I was kind of picking your brain a little bit. You know, it's exciting if if Kamala Harris is your gal, it's exciting. And I know many of you are Beyonce fans. I know why she wants Beyonce there, don't I'm not so dumb that I don't get it. I just think if Kamala Harris was at the Dynamo Stadium with Colin all Read, I still think you it would be Mayhem down there, and then Willie Nelson is also being mentioned possibly being there. But Beyonce there. Beyonce people are going to go to that thinking like it's a concert. Is gonna She's gonna stand up there and talk for ten minutes.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: They're not setting up abandon everything. Please, I don't know. I don't know either, you don't know.
Speaker 4: I think I think she might do a little performance.
Speaker 1: I think Megan the Stallion performed somewhere with her already.
Speaker 5: I believe that was like the beginning of the campaign.
Speaker 1: But go back to go back to Eminem. Though Eminem did not perform, he just announced her in Detroit. True, so.
Speaker 4: People lose their mind for Beyonce. You know this, this is her hometown. This is and they're gonna do it in ito that traffic in and around there.
Speaker 1: People are gonna get there super early. I was stuck. I know this is gonna sound like a thanks Obama. I got stuck at Lucky's when Obama was I think he might have done something at Minute Made Park years ago. And you know, I mean in Edo, like you mentioned where Kamala is going to be today and Beyonce, I got trapped. I couldn't move. I got out of my car and just hung out for an hour.
Speaker 10: I mean.
Speaker 1: The presidential motorcade and like what goes along with that, and then all of the local cop assistants with blocking off the roads. They don't mess around. Did you see this week Kamala Harris's motorcade and there was a car going the opposite way, wrong way traffic, and it rode right past her Moti caade this week. Yes, I mean that was just one random wing nott. It wasn't anything against her. It's just how did that happen? They block off every entrance when those presidential hopefuls. She's the VP right now, she's the current sitting VP. So I don't know how that happened with somebody going the wrong way near her. I mean, no, no accident, nothing happened. It wasn't any kind of act to terrorism or anything like that. It's just how did that car get there? So back to our mess. It's a mess. It's weird that like they're like, hey, we can't about you guys.
Speaker 7: But also don't go anywhere because we're gonna shut down half to see like every politician comes.
Speaker 1: But like I like living in my city and going places, it is not easy to get in and out of. I mean, just you've all been to, yeah, like a baseball game before, or a baseball game, so take getting out of a sold out minimean base I know that's more people, but there's just gonna be more people in the area. I don't know, there's gonna be a million people that think they're gonna get in there and see Beyonce. It's already a Friday. My guess is she just does the eminem route. I have no inside information. My guess is that she just shows up and the second time says a couple of nice words and that's it. I don't know where TMZ ran with that story. He's supposed to be at the DNC and she never showed up. And it's like the story, no, she did never confirmed.
Speaker 4: Beyonce's party had never confirmed. Tmzs just went on a hunt or a rumor, right.
Speaker 1: It's like when Chilly comes in, he goes you know what I heard from where I heard? Trust me, bro, Miss Christina told me this morning that you know, do be knowing stuff? Christina does know that stuff. Miss Christina knows some things, that's for sure. So anyway, do we have a time, I guess that's all I was asking about this mess down there, and I didn't.
Speaker 5: Have a time for you. But if you want to.
Speaker 4: Do it like the way she's been doing other rallies, most most of the other cities.
Speaker 5: Has been seven thirty.
Speaker 1: In the evening. In the evening, okay, so we can get I also think it's weird that she got here at ten o'clock last night. There's only eleven days until the election. You don't waste a lot of time, So I don't know what she's doing all day. It just seems like, you know, you don't waste She's not just sitting around earlier.
Speaker 4: Since it's a Friday, That's what I'm thinking. I think it might be like a maybe around five or something. I don't have any I don't have any confirmed times. I'm just going off like her rally in Atlanta is at seven thirty, So if you're keeping that same rally schedule.
Speaker 1: You know who knows a couple of cops that are listening right now that are being told here's the schedule, here's what's going on, and here's where gonna need to block off what streets. There are some cops that know that we would love to hear from you anonymously to tell us, just to give heart, just to get people listening a heads up. And when all this is happening, you know it's a big deal. And then in the same breath, okay, you have Trump in Austin and he's going to be campaigning, and he is going to have Ted Cruz there and he's gonna do the airplane hangar thing, and then he's going over to Joe Rogan, the biggest podcaster in the world. He's going on He's going on the Joe Rogan Show today. Now does Rogan go live or none of them are ever live?
Speaker 33: Now?
Speaker 1: Everything's pre recorded and then like live like specials and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: But it's like every regular Joe Rogan episode is a recorded one. Usually he'll like because he'll bang out like two or three in a day sometimes and then just release them except for time.
Speaker 1: So again, I would imagine this is gonna get edited. I don't know, like when can he turn it around.
Speaker 7: I mean, he's got probably the best dudes on it, but I would imagine I don't know how the politics stuff works, because I like, do you send it to Trump's people and his people have to be like, hey, I don't.
Speaker 11: Like this part.
Speaker 1: I didn't like this part, Like I don't.
Speaker 7: Know how I feel like a lot of the interviews go with all the politicians stuff. So I would imagine that it's going to take a couple of days to get looked at and then okay, yeah, we feel comfortable.
Speaker 5: With this, but they usually drop on Monday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Monday at the.
Speaker 7: Earliest, I would imagine, okay, oh, then, like, I don't think you're gonna get today.
Speaker 1: If they were smart. And here's me being the radio wizard, you put out these little teaser clips all week nod that's what you get? What I mean, these hot takes and oh boy, I can't wait to hear this one approved. Yeah, so you put out teaser clips all weekend and then boom, you drop it on Monday and it becomes that it becomes maybe Joe Rogan's biggest podcast, and then Kamala on Past the Gravy Tuesday. But really, how.
Speaker 4: Long do you think he's gonna Do you think Trump will go the full like usual three hours?
Speaker 1: Don't It'll be at least an hour hour and a half. I don't. I could see it going about two hours. I don't think it goes over an hour and a half.
Speaker 7: Really, yeah, I think an hour and a half is about like right, because Joe Rogan's gonna want to have him on, like it'd be weird to just all of a sudden a thirty minute podcast did not look like it's.
Speaker 1: Just well, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: They're usual.
Speaker 4: They average, they can go four hours, they average about three hours. And since it is the biggest podcast in the world, does Trump actually sit down with dude for three hours?
Speaker 1: You can't risk getting in trouble. You cannot risk getting in trouble. What do I mean by that misspeaking on something? You you get in, you get out. It's not gonna be over an hour and a half. I really don't. I mean, you know, then you start talking about aliens and all kinds of weird stuff, and it's like you.
Speaker 5: Just you that's where the gold is.
Speaker 1: I know that's where the gold is with the other guests, but you cannot this close to the election, you cannot even mess up one word. So I just don't think he risks it. I saw that Aamaa said.
Speaker 11: No to it.
Speaker 1: Initially it looked like that she might go on too. I mean he had declined from my broadcast. Law days. You got to offer to both. Yeah, they should have had them at the same time. You gotta have them equal time too. So whatever, Trump goes an hour and a half debate, if Kamala changes her mind. She's like, I want that hour and a half that he did. You gave him. But if you do, you have to do that. If you're not like FCC a podcast, any party. Yeah, you can go say pound sand Yeah, it's it's the internet. Ohy to take a break. Did we just talk politics on this show? And we started first phone call? Got us in the game. It's here in town. That's it. No. I know you guys don't come to West for politics, but it's a big, big deal that Kamala is in town today. So we're just trying to make some sense out of what side of town you either want to be in or what side of town you want to absolutely stay away from, and what time.
Speaker 15: Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternative and The Rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five, The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show, Welcome back? All right, more politics? No, no, no, no, no. Although I did, I wanted to build on what we were saying. Kamala Harris is in Houston, So that's a big deal. And it doesn't matter if you like her or not. It's a big deal that the VP is here and it's so close to the election. This is not one of those swing states. You know that presidential hopefuls usually get to this late in the election season. My guess is, this is when Beyonce was free.
Speaker 5: So we'll work around hers.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, I believe that with my whole heart. And then you know, Colin all Red's gonna be there and all of that. I did read one report, and I'm always assuming that people are guessing better than we are. My guess is that Beyonce does what Eminem does and just announces this report said Beyonce is expected to perform. Wow, So do they know any more than us? I don't know. I just assume everybody knows more than us.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, yeah, all we can do is like read the reports that come down on the wire from news sources we trust.
Speaker 5: But yeah, someone else, like.
Speaker 4: You said, there's a cop listening to the show right now that knows exactly what time the rally's going to start and knows exactly what's going.
Speaker 1: Down, and he's not reached out to me, or she has not reached out to me.
Speaker 4: So Rod at the Buzz dot com, Testa at Thebuzz dot com.
Speaker 5: That's all you have.
Speaker 1: To do, all right, So Kamala in town and then Trump on the Joe Rogan podcast he's doing some stuff in Austin's So both presidential hopefuls in Texas today. It's kind of wild, all right, So what else is trending? Those are the big ones?
Speaker 4: Okay? The college basketball preseason Coaches Poll came out and Kansas is number one, and you're thinking, what the hell do I care about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's what me either.
Speaker 4: But Houston ranked fourth ranked fourth on that list, So I thought that was a big, big deal for you of h and the coops. They always kind of go deep in this in March madness, which is very exciting for us in the city.
Speaker 5: Also, this was for Alex.
Speaker 4: Did you see The Office is getting a Mexican remake.
Speaker 10: This is big.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be called La Officina and they're gonna stream it on Prime. It is gonna be in Spanish, Alex, but it's gonna be a great way to brush up on your Spanish espaniol Okay, Okay, it's the mockumentary style the Office in Spanish. It's gonna be big for Prime. They're they're really focusing more on their Latin, on the Latin like population. They're doing like the machine and all this.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I've seen a ton of promos for it, and then I.
Speaker 4: Know you didn't want to talk politics, and I know you kind of already mentioned it. But there's a small Canadian town that can't get anyone to run for mayor. It only has four hundred and thirty residents and it's in the Sakatchewan, and they're like, the mayor's going to retire.
Speaker 5: Does anyone want to run?
Speaker 34: No?
Speaker 1: Like, no, nobody wants the job. I'm surprised that that story is not everywhere. That's everyone in all these cities, you know, like nobody wants it.
Speaker 5: That's what's trending. On ninety four five of the bus.
Speaker 1: Let's give away some tickets.
Speaker 4: I've got Dashboard Confessional with boys like Girls Live Tonight and buy you Music Center.
Speaker 1: Anybody want to get the party mood right now? Oh, this is the time on the show that we jump around. Come on, show me how young you are. I'm jumping around. We're jumping around on one leg this time too, all right? Seven one, three, two, one, two, five, nine four five. Color number ten gets the tickets, take it away, House of Pain. It must be the buzz did you make it the whole song jumping on one leg? That means you're gonna live forever.
Speaker 33: That's right.
Speaker 1: Ninety four buzz Tous of Pain Free Beer Friday, Alex and Channelview Cody and Angleton. Those are our first two lucky so obs that won the beer. Now I got some tickets to give to you, and it's for you. Gotta be down to party tonight on this one. I mean, Chase. I need you footloose and fancy free. I need you ready to be able to cut loose tonight.
Speaker 6: Let do it.
Speaker 1: You're good for that, Chase, Like you can just kind of pick up and do whatever you want wherever you want to go at any time. Yeah, Like you're living like tests over there. Do whatever you want whenever. You will get nothing ti or down. Chase. I'm gonna give you tickets to Dashboard Confessional tonight. Buy you music Fest.
Speaker 11: Yeah, man, that's I'm talking about.
Speaker 31: Hey, if I have a chant, not the too bone horn, but the fresh out of bed head to head thing. I made it to the finals in two thousand and seven when I was a baby plant operator, but I lost because I've left it.
Speaker 5: That's got hurt.
Speaker 1: Have you not played since No, Why I just I just didn't think I'll make it that far.
Speaker 5: Spoo he never healed?
Speaker 1: Did that break in?
Speaker 10: Chase?
Speaker 5: I would like yourself, you know what I would like?
Speaker 1: Well, now you can't because you just want these tickets. You ruined it. Wow, good job ruin everything, Chase everything you.
Speaker 35: My name's a verb.
Speaker 11: It happened.
Speaker 1: Listen. I would love to have you back on the fresh out of med head to head with a story like that. You haven't played since two thousand and seven.
Speaker 11: Two thousand and seven.
Speaker 31: Man, they even stopped my operators class and waited for me to come into class because they put the radio on. He's like, you better not blow this at your fire.
Speaker 1: I made it all the way to the finals.
Speaker 31: I was on ship works, so I didn't get off till six in the morning, soil I fell asleep, and yeah, I didn't make the call.
Speaker 1: Listen, older, tired, you were, You're older now you're wiser.
Speaker 11: All right.
Speaker 1: I would love to get you back on there, but hey, have a great time tonight. Dashboard confessional. Appreciate it, all right, bro, I appreciate you. I like this. I like those stories too, man, that's fun for me.
Speaker 4: Sleeping in stories though, those are the worst, Like what ruined your life? Like you ruined your own life when you slept in that one time.
Speaker 1: It really at the time I have to talk myself off the ledge. I'm like, I just feel like the whole world is crumbling, crumbling. Yeah, it's the times that I've woken up Lates. It's like, oh my god, you lose her.
Speaker 4: It's the worst way to start your day, you know. I like, you don't get to do anything you want. You just have to leave it her you already, You're already in.
Speaker 1: I have such a low opinion of myself. Okay, like that is my all time. I might as well eat a candy bar. Like I have such a low opinion of myself, I might as well open up a ton of ice cream and eat it while I'm late. I'm I right here, I think I stopping a drive through. I can't feel worse about myself at that moment, at that moment. All right, listen, I'm glad you guys are all seem like you're in a good mood to at least you're fooling me.
Speaker 5: Listen, what listening.
Speaker 1: It's the first time I've seen this. The whole radio station has changed to AI. It's a station in Poland, so don't but it hits really close to home here. A radio station in Poland has replaced all of its on air talent with AI and they did it this week. This is that weird time. I'll give you guys a little inside insight radio. I don't know what it's like where in your sector where you guys all work. I know we got people from all walks of life except for no cops working today. Nobody because nobody's reaching out to me when the holidays hit. You guys all have been doing this long enough. When it starts to get towards the end of the year, that's when they start doing cuts, you know, like my company, and they're not. It's not unique to my company. And it's iHeartRadio. You guys all know that. But that's what you know right now. Budgets, budgets are being approved and all of that, and now it's like, Okay, not gonna, not gonna, not gonna work here anymore. Like you know, there's a couple of those that are on the list and you kind of hope that. You know, it's not always on air people. There's a ton of like sales associates and things that got let go recently, and it's just it's everywhere. It's everywhere. This You guys are all aware of what's going on with AI, at least you've heard a little bit about it. I don't know whose job is in jeopardy. I can't say it's everybody, but it certainly is ours. It certainly is ours. The entire staff at this radio station in Poland is now gone AI. They're calling it an experiment to see if people will connect with virtual characters, and they're gonna be reporting the news.
Speaker 7: So just like you know who else tried to start by experimenting in Poland before taking over the world the h man, did he start in Poland?
Speaker 1: He took over Poland first? Well yeah, yeah, yeah moved on so so.
Speaker 17: H man.
Speaker 1: I know there was a little bit of outrage. I know this again. I still I don't like it. I feel like that the attendant has to come over and see me every time the self checkout. Yes, but did people The ATM has kind of been around, like for all of your lives, and I don't even remember like when it first came out. It just kind of seems like it was always around for me too. The pulse machine.
Speaker 34: Did.
Speaker 1: Did the banking community freak out that people can get money anytime they want. They don't no longer need me to get money, you know, to take money out. There's an ATM now that's replacing me, you know. So these things have been happening, you know, over time. But the whole radio station was there AI Ashley at a radio station somewhere maybe in Salt Lake City or something like that, and she was saying like, hey, I'm the promotions director here. I have to go into a meeting, not like one of these phony, blooney Alex things. She says, She's got to go into a real meeting, and she'll have the AI Ashley cut what we call tracks, and that will air on the air. That will air on the radio station, and she'll say, she'll identify yourself as, hey, this is a I Ashley, because Ashley's at a meeting here is Maroon five started it as a.
Speaker 4: Bit want that if people like prefer that or want that, you know what, Alex, I'm sure the AI version of you is lovely, you know, like you just go ahead and send them in whenever you need to.
Speaker 1: It's fine, I'm.
Speaker 4: Sure the AIU rod is very lovely. I'm sab fill in worries. I'm sure AI Chili is just just swell, just bring them all in.
Speaker 7: What if we just market us and say like we're Rod Ryan show AI, but like we're really not AI AI, and we're like, well, you can also hire us to do your station too, and then we just send them this show.
Speaker 1: We identify AI like we are i AI. I don't know how that works. I'm a all right, Well, listen, it seems like it's on the other side of the planet, which it is, but hopefully that doesn't leak over here. It's ninety four or five the Buzzy four or five the buzz Three Days Grace. If you look. I've seen them. They're appearing there. They're touring. They've got no Houston date, but they're touring. They've they've already announce stuff for next year with the two lead singers. They've just changed up the logo a little bit. It says three days Grace and it says times two. And I've seen it on a bunch of posters, and there's a bunch of festivals that they've already committed to. So They're going to be very, very busy next year.
Speaker 11: For sure.
Speaker 1: We've been crazy busy. It's been a crazy busy month. I wanted to thank everybody. Yesterday we put a couple of brand new items in the rod Ryan show Cares online store, and I don't want to thank you guys, but I'm going to hit you up on a Friday. And if you don't know, there is a couple of brand new things that went into the rod Ryan show Care store. And there is that phony rock Fest that with all the silly band names that we spent a lot of time on yesterday, and it's like this, the Voodoo's on the T shirt and everything. There's a I've never sold this before and I just thought it was appropriate for this shirt because it's just such a silly thing. But there's there's a black cut off T shirt that you know, the sleeves are already cut off for you pre cut off. And then there's the black tea and then there's the girls black tank top. And that's with all the funny band names and everything. So at two o'clock I got an update yesterday and what we're calling the rock Fest shirt. Ninety five black t shirts sold twenty of the muscle tanks show sold, which I laughed at that, and eighteen Ladies tank tops, and then we sold fifteen hoodies. This was two o'clock yesterday. That hoodie is really really nice. I haven't even put my order.
Speaker 5: In yet, but Alex, you put your order in. I saw you shopping.
Speaker 10: Oh I got it.
Speaker 34: Ready to go.
Speaker 1: That hoodie is badass hey today, So that will be my after the show perch. That'll be. And I'm telling you it's way early.
Speaker 7: I get it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm going to cringe when I say it. But man, if you have some people that you know that listen to the show, get that hoodie now. It's only going to be on there for about a week. Get the hoodie now. And as a Christmas present for somebody, it's an awesome Christmas present. It's a really I'm telling you just got to take my word on it. It's a really nice hoodie.
Speaker 21: Okay.
Speaker 1: So rod Ryan Show Cares Online store. Thank you to everybody that went in there. Thank you to everybody that will go in there today because I know it's payday for a lot of you, So please, man, go spend some money and it's all for Charity.
Speaker 15: Houston's rocking alternatives, The Rod Morning Show from six to ten AM ninety four.
Speaker 1: Or five Buzz ninety four or five the Buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan's Show. Well it happened, What it happened? What you were in the middle of traffic? You're doing the traffic report. I looked over to my right. The first Christmas TV spot for Old Navy Jennifer Hudson running around Christmas tree. Blah blah blah. I'm ready. I have not seen an absolute Christmas commercial yet. I know we've talked about it. We've talked about Hallamark and all these movies and everything. I've not seen an advertisement that was you.
Speaker 4: Talk about coming out and punching someone in the mouth, Jay Hutt, are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: I love her exactly. That's strong.
Speaker 21: I love him.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's there, it is. I saw one already partly Claudia's Guys Today high a baby nine with a twenty percent chance of rain. Rest of the weekend, no rain, upper eighties, Sonny, I guess fogg tomorrow morning. It's too hot. Okay, what are Houston's headlines?
Speaker 5: May I start with an email?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Tessa, the Kamala rally is going to be at Chill Energy Stadium on Texas Avenue. The email I receive says they're going to start letting people in at three pm and stop admitting them at seven pm.
Speaker 1: What am I talking about?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 5: Beyonce is expected to show.
Speaker 4: Her support for Vice President Kamala Harris at a Get Out the Boat rally.
Speaker 5: It's here in Houston.
Speaker 4: A police advisory has been issued by Houston's Downtown District saying this rally will be held at Show Energy Stadium, which is just eastern downtown. Willie Nelson, coatas Superstar, will also reportedly attend the rally.
Speaker 5: If you didn't know, Harris.
Speaker 4: Is playing touchdown on Hobby Airport around ten pm last night. Meanwhile, further I guess Northeast no Northwest. Former President Donald Trump is scheduled to appear at a campaign rally in Austin. He'll discuss border security at an airport hangar in Austin. Senator Ted Cruz will attend this event. He is campaigning for a third term. Trump will also be a guest on The Joe Rogan Experience. It will be Trump's first appearance on Rogan's podcast. Hey, since you're talking about Christmas. I don't feel bad about talking about Thanksgiving. Houston officials say nine time Olympic gold medalist Carl Lewis will serve as the Grand Marshal for this year's HGV Thanksgiving Day Parade. This is a parade that attracts hundreds of thousands of Houstonians every year. This is always fun because when they go on Thanksgiving Day, when they go around the national you know places like they're in LA, they're in New York, and they come to Houston for our Thanksgiving Parade. It's a premier event. There's also gonna be this is a seventy fifth annual one, so that's a big year. That's like a significant year. And they're gonna have a bunch of the Olympians from Houston since it was an Olympic year.
Speaker 1: They're in the parade. I think our sister Station's Sunny ninety nine point one is in it. And there's somebody in a sun that's walking and waving. I've never seen that costume, Like do you think there'd be like some closet here or something or or somebody would just you know, they go and maybe you know, i'd see it coming back from the dry cleaner or something. I have never seen that thing except for on television. It just it must not be it must not be kept on campus. I don't know. I don't know who's in it. Nothing.
Speaker 4: It's like Alex with the hype man, like he's never seen the person.
Speaker 1: I've seen him. I just like you guys have seen that. We're just not in the room together. But that person in the sun, he's like locked up like the gimp somewhere, Like did you bring him out once a year?
Speaker 5: I don't think you should hit again.
Speaker 1: I think he's locked up like the gimp. He's in the back of a he's in the back rolling list of things. He's in the back of a pawn shop on Harwin all year with a pommel horse, and then they bring him out for the parade.
Speaker 4: Well, obviously that's why it's a premiere event. You're in Houston this time of year. A lot of people go to fake haunted houses, but some people, I'm some people they have been to the real thing or lived in one. Sixteen percent of people say they've lived in a haunted house, eleven percent say they visited an actual haunted house, six percent say they haven't but would like to and then Rod, with the majority here, twenty nine percent say they have not and have no interest in. Oh well, actually you don't have no interest in going on. You don't think they exist at all. They don't, Okay, so you're in. Twenty four percent of people say they don't believe houses can be haunted, and that's more common among men.
Speaker 1: Thirty one percent of men say that you're such a namy. I don't know what's lacking in your life that you need these things.
Speaker 11: To be true?
Speaker 10: What to be haunted?
Speaker 36: Even being haunted is fun.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's not. I think there's there's a fascination about it. There's no fascination. Actually with an I sent me an email, Rod needs to read this haunted house. I'm like, I couldn't. I couldn't hit that my delete button quickly, you say, same email every year.
Speaker 4: Would you say that women by nature are more intuitive or do you?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 4: Would you say like men or are more logical, and like women are more intuitive because I believe that.
Speaker 5: I believe intuition is one of my superpowers.
Speaker 4: Really, absolutely, you're not right with you intuition? Well, no, not me, but I have I am a woman and I am. Women are more likely to believe that houses can be haunted. They've had a personal experience.
Speaker 1: They're more gullible that the other way. There you go, Yeah, that's I don't believe that's true. Something else hard talking about?
Speaker 34: This is it?
Speaker 5: This is it, It's more Halloween. It's more Halloween, Halloween Friday, the Thirteenth.
Speaker 4: Psycho are all staples of the Halloween movie season.
Speaker 1: But we've seen them a million times.
Speaker 4: If you're looking for something more recent, USA Today put a list of the seventy five best horror movies.
Speaker 1: Of this century.
Speaker 4: This is a list I have been looking for because I know all the old movies.
Speaker 5: I want to see some of these new ones.
Speaker 4: I've never heard of this Kill Lists twenty eight days later, The Whiling, The Witch Get Out. I've heard of that one, Hereditary, heard of that one, The Baba Duke that is scary.
Speaker 5: That was on I think on Netflix. But anyway, these are like recent scary.
Speaker 1: Movies in the last twenty years or twenty twenty four years.
Speaker 4: Right, So if you're looking for a better list or an updated list, it's all for you on links and gasco check it out.
Speaker 1: Weren't the best ones in the seventies and the eighties.
Speaker 4: Well still even if they're the best, it's like expand your horizons.
Speaker 5: You know, you don't have to watch the same thing every time.
Speaker 1: Go watch Last House on the Left, Get back to Me.
Speaker 5: Lincoln Park released a new track called Over each Other.
Speaker 4: It's the latest singing upcoming comeback album for LinkedIn Park from zero Give it a listen.
Speaker 1: Waiting This is all her. Yeah, it's not really them going back and forth. Really, that's what I heard of it.
Speaker 6: The video.
Speaker 1: They put out a video for it, full on. I mean, Lincoln Park was always a great video band, so they're keeping that tradition going as well. The video, everything's on the music blog page. Take It Alex.
Speaker 7: On Thursday Night football, the Rams beat the Vikings thirty to twenty. Rams quarterback Matt Staffan through for four touchdowns in that one. Text are gonna try and bounce back from their loss last week on Sunday when they host the Colts at NRG Stadium. Kickoff for that is at noon and you can watch the game on CBS. It's notable college games in the schedule for tomorrow. Number twelve Notre Dame will take on undefeated Navy at eleven ut phases Vanderbilt at three fifteen. U of H will play Utah at six in the big game of the weekend is number fourteen Texas A and M hosting eighth ranked LSU at College station.
Speaker 1: That'll kick off at six thirty.
Speaker 7: You can watch it on ABC on the sports blog page today, Syrix uses quarterback Kyle McCord through three pick.
Speaker 1: Sixes in the first half last night. What yeah, is that a record has to be naming Peterman for the Bills? Did that remember him?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: Climber Peterman, no pitch? I think so for three of them. Yeah, but my superpower is blocking that out there. You go, there, you go check this out out of courts blog page.
Speaker 21: Today.
Speaker 7: In baseball, Yankees and Dodgers are gonna play Game one of the World Series tonight.
Speaker 1: Dodgers are the favorite to win it Tonight.
Speaker 7: Garrett Cole is gonna be on the mound for New York going up against LA's Jack Clarity first pitches at seven oh eight and you can watch it on Fox. Rockets are gonna be back in action tonight as well. They're gonna host the Grizziest Toyota Center Tip opposit at seven and you can listen to that game on our sister station, Sports Talk seven ninety.
Speaker 1: That is what's going on in sports rock and alternative for The.
Speaker 33: Rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten am.
Speaker 10: The Buzz.
Speaker 8: Here we go, Bare Friday, Free Bam Friday, Free Bam Friday. You got a free Bam Friday, Free Bare Friday, and right Bam Friday, Rock Bam Friday and free Bare Friday.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Rob Ryan Show, Good morning, Well hello, who we got here?
Speaker 11: We got Jeff blow jab No.
Speaker 1: I mean not not the guy that we actually called slow Jeff about three years ago on this show.
Speaker 10: Not that guy.
Speaker 11: It's just a guy, Rod Day.
Speaker 1: We talk about you all the time, like what happened to slow Jeff? Did you ever play fresh out of bed?
Speaker 34: After that?
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 11: I keep trying its call, keep bringing.
Speaker 37: I feel like we I feel like we've asked where is Slow jan Very slow Jeff.
Speaker 5: He hates us, he never checks in with us.
Speaker 1: Here, We're never going to hear from him again. I wanted a VH one special, Where are they now? I wanted something and I never ever heard from slow Jeff ever again, Slow Jeff, you were perfect in you're dialing today. You got the third case of beer.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I mean, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I can't think of another player fresh out of bed head to head six twenty every morning. I can't think of another player that came on one time and was talked about forever since then. It's not like he came in and, you know, and dropped a bomb or anything. He just was really slow and it was slow Jeff, and I don't know, for some reason that hit Tesla. She was laughing and so and it never went away. And then we just from time to time they're like, I wonder what slow Jeff's doing.
Speaker 4: And like Rod like will be closing out the show and he'd be like, we love you slow Jeff.
Speaker 1: We miss you wherever you are. Yeah, I say, I finally pulled the Batman sign. Thank you Slow Jeff. I can't tell you how I am absolutely tickled right now that you're on the show. I am so excited because we also ran the risk of like you not thinking that the bit was funny calling you slow Jeff. And sometimes if I don't hear from somebody like maybe I was a little harsh on them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like Rod's like living in regret, Like it was like tough on Slow Jeff, and I push.
Speaker 38: It too far?
Speaker 1: Did you not appreciate being called slow Jeff? I mean just some people that just would not want that. I just assume everybody would want the words slow in front of their names. Jeff, rule Man, thank you, Oh, thank you guys, guys Rock, thank you, Ron.
Speaker 5: So relieved, so happy, so relieved that you don't hate us.
Speaker 1: I live my life as one of these people pleasers. I want everybody to like me. And when when I when I said that about slow Jeff, and I never heard from him. I can't have him roaming around out there talking about what an asshole I am. I can't live like that. I've been thinking about you every day.
Speaker 11: Jeff.
Speaker 1: You're given living and it's not rent free, like I feel like I've been paying for you to be up there every day. It's expensive.
Speaker 10: No harm here.
Speaker 20: Thank you guys, you guys rock.
Speaker 1: You're awesome, Kevy, thank you, Slow Jeff. Wow, he's live, he's live. It really made me happy.
Speaker 5: I could tell.
Speaker 1: It really made me happy. I'm and said I was in a great mood already. Now I'm in a killer mood. Uh this guy, you know, I was thinking, is this like a backhanded type of thing that he's emailing me, and now I'm feeling great.
Speaker 6: Rod.
Speaker 1: He starts on his email, Rod, I have never bought one of your T shirts. Okay, okay, sickles all right, sick clex bro twenty years. I'm usually just not into that type of thing, helping others, what wearing clothes charity. I don't even buy band shirts at concerts. But but but when you announced your Rockfest shirt, after I finished laughing, I told the wife, I absolutely have to have this. For as many years as I've been listening to you, hearing the band names has always gotten me laughing. So this was a no brainer. That being said, Wifey picks it up today. I'm stoked to show it off. I'm glad I could contribute just a little bit. I will send a pic of my old, gray haired self wearing it when I get a piece.
Speaker 6: Dan t here you go.
Speaker 1: That's got me in a great mood too. You know, that's the one that got him over the hump to go buy one of our T shirts. So I got to go back to Mondo for the idea, and then for Victor in the creative and creating the logo and all those band names that are on the back of that silly T shirt that way. I told you already. We sold a lot of them yesterday. It is really like a concert poster. They went in, He's got different font just listed in San Sarah or whatever. Now you know what I mean. It's different fonts for all the bands too, They're all different. It is awesome. It is awesome. David Smith said, listen, I know band names are such a hot topic right now. You should really take a look at Locked Up Gimps. Are we adding names someone?
Speaker 30: You know what?
Speaker 1: At a after we did the bandlist, people were like, what about this?
Speaker 5: What about this one? What about Chili and the Blue Choos?
Speaker 23: Like?
Speaker 1: Do I add Chili in the Blue Choos? Because sometimes we say it.
Speaker 4: I don't do it unless you like, point at me and you're like put it in.
Speaker 1: Like that's to me.
Speaker 5: I'm like, okay, because we could.
Speaker 4: We can do hypothetical band names all day long, but we have to really, how are we with this list?
Speaker 1: Chili in the Blue Choo has me chuckling a little bit and goes hard. Goes Hard was the latest act.
Speaker 5: But am I supposed to be adding other things?
Speaker 1: I mean Locked Up Gimps?
Speaker 33: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me just cride it down, sleep on.
Speaker 4: Listen, So listen, guys. I put it in notes. There is a file that I have to go physically open. I need approval before I can just go open that file.
Speaker 1: Instead, it goes through four people before it goes on the list. Yeah, all right, let me take a short break when we come back, guys. Those new T shirts and the hurdie, it's all available on the world famous rod Ryan Show page at the Buzz dot com safe secure shopping all for charity, rock and Alternative to The.
Speaker 33: Rod Ryan Morning Show six Am.
Speaker 1: The Buzz ninety four or five The Buzz. Welcome back rod Ryan's Show. Free Beer Friday. I got one case of beer left for you. We'll do that straight up at nine o'clock and then it's open Phones Friday, and then all the great stuff that's in the nine o'clock hour included in there. I think this is gonna be your last chance, or one of your last chances. I think Teresa will do it at five thirty, but at around nine twentive we'll give you another chance to get into that to Ego show. We've had three winners here locally that's huge in a national contest. That is massive. Way to go, guys, Hi have eighty nine today, that's kind of what you're getting all weekend. Yeah, upper eighties today. There's a twenty percent chance of raining rest of the weekend, very low chances. You might have been deal with a little fog tomorrow morning. And then we've got Tessa with Houston's or with what's trending.
Speaker 4: Well, we were kind of talking about a little bit in the in the break, but the DA in Los Angeles wants the Menendez brothers to be resentenced.
Speaker 5: So this was a request that was made yesterday.
Speaker 4: We know the Minetta's brothers claim sexual and physical abuse from their dad. That's what drove them to kill their parents, So a resentencing could actually, they're saying, paved the way for a release of the two brothers.
Speaker 1: Alex is the only one that watched it the documentary.
Speaker 10: That's good.
Speaker 1: Are you surprised that they're this close to maybe being released?
Speaker 7: Every time any of this stuff coming down, ladies, just like, well we should re evaluate now, like they murdered their parents brutally, they murdered their parents, but that's not that's what they're in jail.
Speaker 1: For not they wouldn't be let out for they wouldn't be let out for It's not a discussion whether they murdered their parents or not. It's why why they murdered their parents? And what would the sentence it be? What would the sentencing be had we known the circumstances.
Speaker 5: Right because the DA.
Speaker 4: The DA says he came to this decision after new evidence that backs up their abuse claim originally.
Speaker 5: And he also said they would immediately be.
Speaker 4: Eligible parole because they were sentenced when they were under twenty six years old, which is the standard there in California.
Speaker 1: So yeah, the podcast for a TV show about You're Gonna Get out of Jail Dude next year? Dancing with the Stars. Melenda's brothers absolutely Also, Alex.
Speaker 4: Did you catch a flight to New York yesterday to watch New York Liberty celebrate their WNBAH?
Speaker 1: I watched it live, Did you really?
Speaker 34: Girls?
Speaker 1: My girl Sab got a little drunk, a little drunk on the ride and she earned it. Tons of people packed the city streets.
Speaker 5: There you go, I knew, Alex. I'm surprised that's not headlining the sportsblog.
Speaker 1: Oh it's on there.
Speaker 39: And then this is wild do you know who. Little Dirk is, a little rapper. He was arrested in a murder for higher plot. Yeah, he was arrested this morning by US marshals. It's to kill some rapper called Kwondo Rondo. So Kwando Rondo has a legen involvement in the killing of another rapper, King Vaughan.
Speaker 1: Now you have. That's what's going on. That's what's going on, like in the rap git now you know.
Speaker 4: So he little Dirk Wuana Grammy this this year for like best Melodic Rap Performance.
Speaker 5: But he's in a lot of trouble. That's what's trending out.
Speaker 1: Four five of us Chili calls my rap name Rodrigo Amigo, Rodrigo amigas. That's good, that's a good one. I try to stay out of that though.
Speaker 5: You don't need to get involved in any of this beef.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want beef. I'm a lover, not a fighter. What do you got to give away?
Speaker 4: I have appeared to see the who Hu. They're going to be at the House of Blues November fifteenth.
Speaker 1: I'll say called her number ten seven, one, three, two, two, five, nine four five.
Speaker 18: Happy Halloween to all you freak shows out there you are listening.
Speaker 1: To the Ron Ryan Show on ninety four to five device out at the Woodlands, last rock concert of the season, that's never Again. Did not see that on the set list? I have the set list because Jarrett Hester got a hold of a set list.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: And it looks like he got all the boys to autograph and he's got a couple of picks. Here, he's got a drumstick signed. What a haul, Jarrett?
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: If you're interested, and I'm telling you, I've heard from people that have said breaking Benjamin. Sometimes you go see them. They're not They're not playing enough hits for them. They sprinkled in the hits now they didn't do what we just heard, Dark failure until the end, Red Cold River, Evil Angel, blow me Away follows So Cold Ants with the Devil Crawl Breath, Polyamorous Without You, Dear Agony, I Will Not Bow, had enough, closing out the night with Diary of Jane one, two, three, four, five, six, seventy nine, ten, twelve, thirty, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, sixteen, seventeen songs. Man, that's a pretty good set. That's a pretty good set. Did you see the email I just sent you? Can you open up. Oh, yes, funny picture. You'll laugh.
Speaker 10: I see.
Speaker 5: I was just sinking Diary of Jane. Like, is that what first person? I'm on the scene.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, it's really one.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know see breaking Benjamin Pitt. Yeah, am I My computer's not loading it. It says pit photo. But I don't see the.
Speaker 1: Oh can't see it. It's not it just won't load all right.
Speaker 19: Well.
Speaker 1: Attached picture from Jarrett Hester Jarrett one pit tickets from us.
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 1: So he's down in the pit with his wife and he brought a sign. It said Nutty Putty got us in the pit. He's the patch guy, so he brought he made a sign it says Nutty Putty got us in the pit.
Speaker 5: That's wild, a little more bid, but not of a lie.
Speaker 1: Not a lie, you can't. That was one of the more uncomfortable moments this week on the show. That picture. It started with another story of a hiker going for her cell phone and getting trapped in a crevasse. Right seven eight hours. She's fine with a couple of scrapes and bruises. And then and then everybody started emailing us, do you guys not know about Nutty Putty I'm like, no, I don't know what talking about it? Is it a candy bar?
Speaker 5: And then Alex you kind of knew, right, nutty putty cave.
Speaker 40: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had seen a picture of like a simulated picture of like how the person was in this hole, and it just it gave me such anxiety that it's weird that they're holding that side of its concert. But that's what got him. He must have one knowned the show or something, right. I think that he's the patch guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we had to name the cave.
Speaker 11: That's right.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hey, good morning Rob Ryan's show. Who's this Colando Rolando? You're going to see the Who November fifteenth at the House of Blows.
Speaker 10: Oh, thanks, man, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you. Rolando. Where are you from.
Speaker 17: I'm originally from Venezuela, but I I half five years living here in Houston.
Speaker 1: Five years in Houston. That's awesome, dude. We're glad to have you. We are, thank so did I'm just kind of curious now that I've got youa how did you find us? Rolando? The radio station?
Speaker 41: Oh?
Speaker 34: Do you know what?
Speaker 17: My first time I come hear in Houston wasn't in two thousand and I was I was going to the high school like one year and I seen these years. I start to listen to the Ryan Show.
Speaker 5: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: That put some big dopey smile on my face. Orlando, I love hearing that. I'm so glad you found us. I really am.
Speaker 10: And you know what I think.
Speaker 17: The seven percent that my English I learned with you.
Speaker 1: Guys, oh god, I'm sorry for that.
Speaker 5: Now that you have learned English, ron you talked this guy English.
Speaker 1: Let me hear you say, set us up, us up. Yeah, yeah, maybe that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Okay, five years being here, your English is immaculated better than mine.
Speaker 1: Rolando, hang on for me. It's the Buzz ninety four five, The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's show that shined down Dead Don't Die, Rolando. Before that, he was awesome, really really awesome. He was very fun to talk to you today on the show. Partly cloudy today, HI have eighty nine. It's up to a twenty percent chance of rain today. I guess all right, really low chances of rain the rest of the weekend. Morning fog, afternoon sun tomorrow, and then partly cloudy on Sunday. We're gonna be up there in the upper eighties. Just a lot of emails are coming. In concert last night, breaking Benjamin, we were just talking about the setlist and everything. Here we go, got a great little picture here. I don't know if that Manny won from us, but from the round last night show was killer. All three bands were amazing. My wife and I were were up wayh in the grass. Still worth it. Now to the subject at hand, and this is where I kind of thought, I I wonder where he's going with this. We had bought chairs for the first time ever, so anybody ever sat, and normally they didn't sell those for rock shows. They didn't trust us rockers with the chairs on the lawn. It was more the more for the Jimmy Buffett crew, you know, or some of the classic rockers. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. And then I noticed that that's how, you know, like we're getting older, because now they're allowing chairs that you can rent those chairs for our shows. Now, ten years ago you could never get a chair at what I call a rock show, which last night was a rock show. But maybe they feel like we're older and more wise. Okay, so long story short. Honestly, let's see what we bought chairs for the first time ever. Honestly pretty nice. We sat and watched Daughtry and Stained.
Speaker 33: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Stain's got a ton of like nose. You know, they got a cut mellow stuff. Daughtard's got a couple of mellow songs. Normally, we stand and we rock out. Long story short, we stood for Breaking Benjamin, so did the dudes next to us. We were singing. We were dancing in place, the four of us. We were having a great time. No one in front of us. Did I get it, but we were excited. I did hear one lady directly behind us say, please sit down, same people who had been talking the whole show. About three songs into Breaking Benjamin, a very nice gentleman, asked the guys who were standing and partying to move over just a few steps. I was next. He asked if we could move over also, so they could continue to sit and watch the show. Well, So as not to be that guy, my wife and I moved upper row again. He was very nice and polite. We continued to stand and party and sing our asses off. What if we were in a spot where we couldn't move though this isn't the first time this has happened to us. She's a tall woman. I stand six feet by the way. This is one of the worst nightmares, but I didn't let it kill the knight thought and pick up your damn ice cubes, sock socks, Shoeshoo.
Speaker 5: Man, it's almost on your side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're buying those chairs, but not everybody's buying the chairs, so I understand the people behind them. I'm buying a chair, which I've never done this before, but I'm putting my chair behind someone else that has a chair, thinking that, Okay, we're in this together. We spent the money on the chairs, We're gonna It's it's a nonverbal You bought a chair. I bought a chair. Let's sit and watch the show together. You know, you're in front of me, but you can't you can't possibly think that that person's never gonna stand for something that they like.
Speaker 5: And it's that's my pet peeve.
Speaker 4: At a concert, when someone who is in the moment is standing up and like feeling it and like really trying to connect with the performer or the artist. Yeah, and it's like it was like, oh my god, sit down, Like no, you shut up. I came to a concert to vibe. If you're not, you're not vibing with me, that's your problem. You And you know what if you pulled the artist, if you if this would never happen. But if you brought the artist down and like was like, hey, I'm trying to like stand and vibe, this person wants me to sit down. You ask the artists which they would prefer. It's not the person sitting down.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's just not. Yeah, I mean that's just kind of the risk you run when you go in and you go to a live you run that risk.
Speaker 7: Pay it for lawn tickets you're gonna get you can get people in front of you, man, That's yeah, that's part of it.
Speaker 1: Like buy tickets. If you want to be seated, you can be seated. I the same thing could happen. The same thing could happen to you if you bought a seat and you're thinking, okay, there's seats in front of me, there's seats ten rows in front of me. In the top hat, somebody could be standing in front of you and there's really nothing you can do about it.
Speaker 7: I do agree, Like, if you're enjoying the concert, like as long as you're not screaming at the top of your lungs, like the whole time where like you're that ruins avails and experience.
Speaker 1: You're allowed to stand in the seat that you paid for. And I feel like that with games too. It's like, iy, I paid my seat too, you should have paid better seats.
Speaker 4: Excited to be here, I'm going to stand, I'm going to hoot and holler like if I wasn't, I would just go sit on my couch at home and enjoy the live stream or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of you should be enjoying that stuff and not just being mad. Runs your experience and runs everyone else's experience. My mentality, if I ever get to a situation where I'm buying a seat up in the lawn, I'm assuming that maybe the grass is a little damp or something you don't want, you know, I don't want to light clothing to a concert if you're gonna be up there on the lawn. But if they're offering the seats, my I guess my thought process would be that's the kind of like take a break, a breather in between bands, maybe on a slow song or something. I just wouldn't I wouldn't expect my ass to be parked in that seat if I was up on the lawn the whole show, right, I just I wouldn't think that that would be my permanent seat, and I'm gonna be able to see everything from that seat from the lawn. You know, you're creating a space and hopefully you get a cool area where nobody stands in front of you.
Speaker 5: But ultimately, I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't expected. I wouldn't expect that that concert was going to be going on, especially with the headliner on there. I wouldn't expect that people weren't going to stand in front of me. You can ask people to move to but they don't have to deal situation.
Speaker 5: And you find a group that everyone's cool, everyone's.
Speaker 4: Understanding of each other, like we're all like we all have our individual lives, but like a concert is a communal place. It's a communal place, like be cool with each other.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I mean, let me not you have to have a problem. I'm surprised they busted off the seats at that show. Yeah, right, not. We're getting older. We're getting older of us Rocky and Alt.
Speaker 33: Ryan Morning Show. I'm six to ten am, not.
Speaker 1: Ey four five to bas Good Morning, Rod Ryan's show.
Speaker 33: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I know we talked about it on the show before. Maybe we need to pick it up again next week.
Speaker 11: And talk about it.
Speaker 1: A lot of thoughts about people standing in front of you at a concert and doing all of that. We've done that bit, but it's just it's fresh in everyone's mind because we're coming off of this wicked, awesome concert season. You know, how do you feel about those people that you know you want to sit and there's people standing in front of you and everyone's got It's like when we talk about tipping on this show.
Speaker 5: Everyone feels some way, but they really feel.
Speaker 1: Strongly about the way they feel. It's not like, oh, okay, no big deal. I mean, there's very few people that want to sit for a concert that somebody's standing in front of them and they're like, well, you know, yeah, you're right, Rod. This is what happens at live shows. Most people are on one side of the fence or the other. Why is the carpet wet Todd went to go see his second grader in a play. Okay, he said, here's my view, Rod, and it's a mom two seats in front of them, standing the whole time. I think you're a bit of a psycho. When you're standing and you have a room full of people behind you and you have no awareness, I think you are a bit of a psycho. I'm so worried about what everyone thinks of me. I am overly empathetic. What kind of energy do you have that you're standing. Everyone's kids in the play, but you're standing and there's all these parents behind you, and you're filming the whole thing. Go to the side, man, or do something.
Speaker 4: My kids play knowing different vine.
Speaker 1: Knowing someone behind me, and I'm standing the whole time, Like I feel like an idiot.
Speaker 4: I can't do it, Like we all want to see our kids. I physically wouldn't be able to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she's in her own world and she's filming her baby, and he's like, this was my view of the whole time my kid was on safe.
Speaker 4: I have thoughts on overly Zella's parent to begin with, as well, Like overly Ozella's parent is not like excited to see someone at a rock concert, like I don't think those are the same person.
Speaker 1: But even it's my favorite band, I'm in row one seats at the Woodlands. There's people behind me. I feel comfortable standing the whole time. Yeah, I just don't. I don't feel like ruining somebody's day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, not the whole time for me.
Speaker 1: And people just don't think they're like, Nope, I paid for this seat. It's my money. I'm gonna do what I want to do. I just don't live my life like that. I want to make sure that people don't hate me. I also, all right, let's get into this one final time. Houston's headlines.
Speaker 4: Pop star Beyonce will be a part of today's rally in Texas for Kamala Harris. It's going right here in Houston at the Shell Energy Stadium just east of downtown. There is a police advisory issued by Houston's Downtown District. Country superstar Willie Nelson will also reportedly attend the rally. Harris is playing touchdown at Hobby Airport around ten pm here in Houston. Meanwhile, in Austin, former President Donald Trump is scheduled to appear at a campaign rally. He'll discuss border security at an airport hangar of Aaron. Austin Senator Ted Cruz will attend the event amid his campaign for a third term. Trump will also be a guest on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast. It'll be Trump's first appearance on Rogan's podcast.
Speaker 1: I know it was said out loud on the show, and I just I didn't know if it was more of a question or did somebody know. Did he ask Kamalong to come on? He did, and she I thought she was going to go on. It seemed like they both were for a second.
Speaker 5: And I don't have that.
Speaker 1: It interesting.
Speaker 5: I don't have that. Where did Joe say that?
Speaker 27: No?
Speaker 1: I saw somebody else at the hair team declined it interesting. All right, Yeah, I mean that's such a huge platform. But look at what she's done, Look at what she's been on the podcast. There she's done. She's literally like every podcast ever. It seems like that's the old. I mean, she sat down on Fox with Brett Bair. We all know how that went. So, yeah, this seems like the only thing maybe she said no to Yeah, she's been hustling.
Speaker 4: Would you say actually yeah, yeah, would you say you're no, no, no, I'm sorry, I'm skipping ahead. I'm skipping ahead. I have one more story, one more serious story. City officials and homeless advocates in New Orleans are criticizing the clearing of homeless camps ahead of the schedule.
Speaker 5: In anticipation of Taylor Swift's visit.
Speaker 4: State troopers in the Department of Transportation and Development started clearing a camp under the Expressway on Wednesday, a day sooner than plan. Republican Governor Jeff Landry wants the city to clear the camps in time for this weekend's three sold out concerts at the Superdome, as well as the upcoming Super Bowl. Would you say you're aging well or is it going downhill way too fast? Here's an easy way to tell. A new Mayo Clinic study found standing on one leg is a pretty good indicator of how fast you're aging.
Speaker 1: I'm doing it again while you're talking.
Speaker 4: God, Okay, if you struggle with it, then you might officially be old. Now Rod is standing on his non dominant leg, so the leg he wouldn't kick a ball with. The Mayo Clinic had people try to balance on that leg for thirty seconds, and it wasn't a problem for most young people, but for every decade you tack on the ability to do it, to decrease by around two seconds.
Speaker 5: That is the average.
Speaker 4: So they found the best predictor was how long people could do it by saying on that non dominant leg, right, that was thirty seconds.
Speaker 5: Good job.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know if I'm feeling overly good about myself.
Speaker 5: Well, according to the Mayo Clinic, you're not over the hill yet.
Speaker 1: But that doesn't seem like a strong enough test. Well, it's either the bar is very low.
Speaker 4: Maybe the bar is very low, or people generally your age are not passing this test.
Speaker 1: And people were seen struggling with it. I don't know who wants to admit it or not, but I'd like a few of you guys to try it, you know, I'd like to hear see you in your forties, fifties, sixties stand on your non dominant leg and you're saying all you got to is thirty seconds, and you shouldn't be flopping around and struggling.
Speaker 4: Right, So, and if you can do it with your eyes closed, it's like you're in a really good shape.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm worried that Alex is gonna throw a stapler at me. I might, I can't, I might, I can't close my eyes around this guy. Just to be careful, clean up my pockets everything else. I have a wallet.
Speaker 4: We still don't know what caused Jamie Fox's mysterious hospitalization last year, but there is a new angle.
Speaker 1: Did he did it?
Speaker 4: People who attended a three night taping of Jamie's upcoming Netflix.
Speaker 5: Special what had happened was? That's the name of the special. They attended it earlier this.
Speaker 4: Month, People say he's blaming Diddy for his health emergency.
Speaker 5: One witness claims James Jamie said.
Speaker 4: Diddy did something to him that caused his hospitalization and that he's the one who called the FBI on him. This audience member doesn't think Jamie Fox was joking, even though it's a stand so he wasn't.
Speaker 1: So he wasn't telling jokes during a comedy set by way, So that was the one time he was serious, right, crazy, No, it was a joke. There's no doubt in my mind it was a joke.
Speaker 4: Another one of these alleged attendees has Jamie told a crowd that did he poison him? I think another joke. Guys, we gotta have a really comedy show.
Speaker 5: Figure it out.
Speaker 4: Okay, Fighting your Death Punch is doing some good with some of the proceeds from their massively successful Headlighting Arena tour. The band is donated two hundred thousand dollars to two charities picked by Ivan Moody. Moody chose Covenant House, which is dedicated to helping homeless, traffic and exploited youth and young families, while Zultan Bathori picked to Call of Duty Endowment, which helps veterans fight find high quality careers. Zultan was featured as a character in two Call of Duty games, so that was an obvious choice for him.
Speaker 5: The money's going to be split between the two charities. I think that's awesome.
Speaker 1: It's on the music blog page.
Speaker 5: Those are Houston's headline.
Speaker 1: They've got a couple of videos, five Finger, Death Punch, and probably nothing better than the song Wrong Side of Heaven. I just looked it up for one hundred and eleven million views. Wow, you want to go see a song? You want to wonder if you want to see how this band aligns themselves with the military and veterans. Yeah, they've been huge supporters for a long long time and they've shown it in their music over the years. Oh Sports.
Speaker 7: On Thursday Night Football, the Rams beat the Vikings thirty to twenty. Rams quarterback Matt Stafford through for four touchdowns in that one. Textans are going to try and bounce back from their loss last week on Sunday when they host the Colts at Energ Stadium. Kickoff for that game is going to be at noon and you can watch it on CBS, Nodle College Games and the schedule tomorrow, We've got twelve Ranke Notre Dame taken on undefeated Navy at eleven. Ut fifth ranked team in the country, is going to take on number twenty by Vanderbilt at three fifteen. U of H will play Utah at six, and the big game of the weekend is going to be number fourteen Texas A and M hosting eight ranked LSU.
Speaker 1: That kicks off at six thirty. You can watch it on ABC.
Speaker 7: The Yankees and Dodgers are going to play Game one of the World Series tonight in LA.
Speaker 1: Dodgers are the favorite to win the series.
Speaker 7: Garrett Cole will be on the mound for New York going up against LA's Jack Flaherty.
Speaker 1: First pitch is at seven o eight and you can watch it on Fox. They should do a big tribute to Fernando Belezuela, who was just this unbelievable pitcher back when I was a little kid who.
Speaker 5: Died when he was sixty three. He died this week, but he was a sixty.
Speaker 1: Three year old rookie too, So I don't know. The man never aged that was.
Speaker 4: They like lit up the stadium blue in his honor, Alex. Does it bother you that they're the favorites? Do you think the Yankees are going to win this?
Speaker 7: Fernando Mania, I was a part of it, lied about his age show, Hey, lied about gambling is on brand with the Dodgers.
Speaker 1: That's what they do. But has anybody since Rookie of the Year Cy Young and win the World Series in his rookie year? All of that that was he had the most insane run ever.
Speaker 4: They say Mookie bets, but really is so tiny bets?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, if you have bets a tiny there you go out in the lineup. In basketball, Rockets are back in action tonight.
Speaker 7: They're gonna host the Grizzy Toyota Center trying to get their first win of the season, tip OFFOS at seven. You can listen to it on our sister station, Sports Talk seven to ninety. That is what's going on in sports, all right?
Speaker 1: Beer, open phones, chance to win cash trips to California. I mean that's just in the nine o'clock hour, the buzz Rock and Alternative very soon the Rod.
Speaker 33: Ryan Morning Show from six to ten AM.
Speaker 42: Do understand what makes Diamonds Direct so different than other jewelry stores.
Speaker 1: You have to go back sixty.
Speaker 42: Years when a diamond cutter became well known for its exceptional craftsmanship. Is diamond cutting business flourished for decades. Then his sons got involved and started selling these exceptional diamonds to upscale jewelry.
Speaker 1: Stores here in America.
Speaker 42: After a few years, these soulsalers decided to change the game and started selling these precious diamonds direct to the public at the same price as they had sold to the jewelry stores. The no middleman concept became an instant success, and Diamond's Direct was born. Today, Diamond's Direct provides that extraordinary value to people all over America, leading the industry with it's the highest quality diamonds that still comes straight from the best cutters, offered at the guarantee best prices period. Diamonds Direct a truly revolutionary concept with a unique history rooted in quality, committed to excellence and always focused on value.
Speaker 1: Probably called h town Hall Diamonds, Direct your Love.
Speaker 29: Our Fashion Bus traffic driven by Fred has Toyota Country, the dealer you can depend on.
Speaker 5: Okay, Spring is.
Speaker 4: Still the biggest lay Highway ninety nine East und A Gostling Roads. Vehicle fire has cleared on I forty five South found A hollowtreet Land, but there's still some delays around the area and on the North Freeway between Greens and North sand Park with those two love lanes are still blocked.
Speaker 1: Take the Hardy Toll Road.
Speaker 5: As an alternate route. That is your reck Check on Itty for five to BLUs.
Speaker 43: This report is sponsored by Harris County Public Health. Every tool the Harris County Flood Control District uses for flood risk reduction has a big impact on our quality of life, from avoiding damage to more trails in green space. Learn more about the Harris County Flood Control District at HCFCD dot org.
Speaker 44: KTBZ Sorry atbz FM Houston. Of course you're Thursday, It's freezier Friday. Caller ten now seven one three two one two five ninety four five starts the weekend with a.
Speaker 1: Free case of beer.
Speaker 6: Must be twenty one or.
Speaker 1: Older from The Ron Bryant Show.
Speaker 6: It's ninety four five the Bus.
Speaker 37: It's Franking Star, It's Frankenstein Friday, Frankenstein Brakenstein.
Speaker 9: You remember Frankenstein, big guy.
Speaker 29: I'm frank Yeah, I'm Franky's Frankenstein's Monster.
Speaker 1: Happy Frankenstein Friday s Jim, we forget.
Speaker 10: About the things I said?
Speaker 36: What ut fuck.
Speaker 34: Call you that?
Speaker 1: I can't remember what was said or what you throwing me?
Speaker 10: Please help me because crying.
Speaker 45: Lay away.
Speaker 10: Came a wind.
Speaker 34: That my father.
Speaker 1: Come on, it's no surprise me.
Speaker 14: I have my own senemy every now and then.
Speaker 1: I can't believe in sappy, So coloms go with up this singh sil.
Speaker 45: Please said.
Speaker 10: Because the pro.
Speaker 34: Gag wid God said, why the.
Speaker 10: Cat wind?
Speaker 45: It's so sweet.
Speaker 34: Saying said, I can't be doing things said when I call you, Ma.
Speaker 8: Bam Friday. You've got free Bam Friday. You got free Bam Friday. You got a free bad Friday, Free Bam Friday.
Speaker 36: And right free bam Friday.
Speaker 10: Right bam Friday.
Speaker 1: Here we go, free bad Friday. All right, good morning rod Ryan show brother, Right, Well, hello, who's this good morning?
Speaker 11: This is Brandon call.
Speaker 1: Him for that beer.
Speaker 11: Yes, sir, you got it?
Speaker 10: Hell, yeah, you got it?
Speaker 1: Is this brando?
Speaker 11: Brandon?
Speaker 1: Brandon? All right, Brandon, congratulations, I got the fourth and final case of beer for you. Where well, where do you live?
Speaker 11: Texas?
Speaker 10: There?
Speaker 1: You're in Houston? Okay, and you're at work already.
Speaker 11: Get there. I'm at work.
Speaker 7: What do you do?
Speaker 11: It's on fabrication.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've been doing that a long time?
Speaker 11: Yeah, about five years?
Speaker 1: Is that a long time for people?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 1: Is when you say you've been doing something for five years?
Speaker 46: Is that?
Speaker 1: I mean all relative to how old you are. I'm gonna guess what's your favorite wrestler growing up? I can guess how old you are by that? What was your favorite wrestler? Did you have one? I'll the Don Michael, you're thirty two years old.
Speaker 21: I'm not that old.
Speaker 1: How old are you? Twenty four? Twenty four?
Speaker 5: I said that old?
Speaker 1: Yes, he did, as he did.
Speaker 4: I'm on, man, I was just steeling a lot young with this leg test and everything that's balancing on one leg.
Speaker 1: Maybe I need two favorite wrestlers, like, wow, I'm usually not that bad on that one. Brandon, Congratulations, I'm gonna get you that beer.
Speaker 5: Even though you're barely old in the drink.
Speaker 1: Check your ID when you come here to check it out. Yeah, all right, Brandon, have an awesome week, and man, thanks for listening.
Speaker 11: You hear that murtherer you do?
Speaker 1: I appreciate you. It sounded older. Huh, yeah, I do twenty seven.
Speaker 5: That is the worst guest you've ever had by doing that? By Yeah, he was so bad.
Speaker 4: That was the worst guest were to go to that wrestling gay you usually get within a year or on the year.
Speaker 1: Sorry to know you were watching wrestling when you were two. Johnny Garcia shout out to him. Longtime listener, brother, I've been listening for eighteen years. I was able to stand on my one non dominant leg forty seconds. I'm forty nine five ten. I'm on my feet all day. I work in a machine shop. Johnny G. Johnny G again, young man over there, he's hopping around at one leg said that was no problem for him. That was no problem for him. The old person test. It's on links and guests. But I can tell you it's real simple. It's got nothing to It doesn't even say like what's your weight, none of that stuff that your body mass index. Nothing can you can you stand for thirty seconds on your non dominant leg easy?
Speaker 6: Is it easy for you?
Speaker 1: Or are you flopping around? You're doing the you're landing a plane. You got your arms all over the place. That's just that's the test. So you get some time today you can go and check that out. What are we doing? What are we doing? What do we even do here? This stuff?
Speaker 6: What do we do with things?
Speaker 21: Do anything?
Speaker 1: Are we done?
Speaker 47: Open phones for Friday? Open phones for Iday? More like open phones Friday? Yay, okay, it is open phones Friday. And I saw that he got through and I wanted to thank Moundo.
Speaker 16: Good morning, Lado Lado, Good morning guys.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad you called in right now. And I couldn't have scripted this better. I really wanted to thank you. And Victor. That shirt. I don't know if you have heard, but I mean, you know, over one hundred shirts yesterday sold and oh wow, Moundo is responsible for getting with Tessa to get all those phony band names to make to create that that ultimate rock fest that phony t shirt were selling. And then Victor, I know, does the He's a graphics wizard and he takes he's been taking photography, you know, photographs for us for years, but you two guys together, Man, I just want you to know, not only do we love you, we know that you're just these amazing listeners that are always there for us. But going the extra mile and creating that shirt, I hope you feel really really good about all the extra money that you guys are responsible for. You know, Oh man, it.
Speaker 16: Made like honestly, it just makes my heart warm because, to be honest with you, I always have a lot of ideas, but they all don't pan out very well. And Victor's really creative with the way designs things. And I've been having this idea for the tenth year anniversary, but I just never pulled the trigger. And then it get into the twentieth I'm like, I don't know, Rod's gonna have another ten years here, so I'm like, we gotta do this now. So I kind of give him the idea of what I wanted. And you know, like you said, you know, Victor is a wizard. He designed it amazingly, and I'm like, and initially, like I said, it was twenty shirts, it was for y'all, and you know, a couple for us, and that's it.
Speaker 17: But then I was like, man, and I think he's what sell. I think the listeners don't want to buy him.
Speaker 48: Well they do, they do, so I hope so you know what I mean.
Speaker 17: I hope.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you so much. I wanted to thank you and Victor. I appreciate you getting through this morning and real quick.
Speaker 16: I just wanted to give a shot out because, like I said, he does no photography, so I want to give a shout out to his Instagram, his image studio Underscore forty seven, So any photography needs, you.
Speaker 4: Know, just message him and he busts his butt like he was taking pics at the anniversary party.
Speaker 1: He was locked in, like there was not a moment he.
Speaker 4: Wanted to miss. He was working the entire time. Yeah, so shout out to him and you.
Speaker 1: He captured some absolutely amazing moments.
Speaker 21: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Mundo Alfredo is next up. Good morning, Hey, Rod, what's up?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 1: Talk to me? You're on open phones Friday.
Speaker 49: Yes, sir, Hey, I just want to talk to all those bad weather riders out there with the motorcycles. You know, I'm luck usps I can ride through rain, sleet or snow.
Speaker 1: All right, and let me guess. Okay, he's got no backshocks on that motorcycle. He's got a hard tail, because everyone else is a pussy with those shocks. I got you, Alfredo.
Speaker 10: I know who you are.
Speaker 1: I know exactly there's one of you in every motorcycle group.
Speaker 21: Yeah, do you have a hard tale?
Speaker 1: Of course you do here, dude, uh huh. But but you know, with the weather getting better now, I.
Speaker 49: Just want to make sure everybody's pumping up the tires, checking all the light, checking the fluid, because last thing you want to do is get that rubber off the road.
Speaker 1: For sure. And I'm assuming that you are a lock for the Lone Star Rally next weekend. Oh come on then, Okay, I'm not embarrassing myself. I'm just saying I knew that you a guy like you, you're a lock. You're going to be there.
Speaker 37: What do you do?
Speaker 1: Do you stay down there? Do you ride in and out each day? How do you work the Lone Star Rally? How does Alfredo do it? So busy?
Speaker 34: Uh?
Speaker 1: So I ride in all the time. Okay, I'm not right out. I don't have anything else to do.
Speaker 49: So I ride there and I come back and if it would.
Speaker 1: Good the first day, then I'll go back, Okay, go in and out. Yeah. If it was terrible the first day, then we're like, you know what, maybe next year.
Speaker 5: What constitutes is being good?
Speaker 1: It's a vibe. Yeah, it's a vibe.
Speaker 49: Depends on what kind of groups and people show up.
Speaker 21: You know, you want to have a.
Speaker 49: Good time, and you know when you take your kids. Because my son rides on the back of my bike and we head out, and uh, I don't want him to experience anything bad.
Speaker 21: So I'm just like, hey, buddy, come on, let's go.
Speaker 46: Get some food.
Speaker 10: We checked it out.
Speaker 1: Ye look up, look at.
Speaker 21: A couple stands.
Speaker 49: Hey, let's ride home and then we'll go by the feat.
Speaker 1: One question, one final question? Now right, I'm loving all of this.
Speaker 10: What age?
Speaker 1: And there's no wrong answer here because I can tell you. I can tell you how young I was with my dad on the back of his motorcycle at an inappropriate age in this day and age, my dad had me on the back of his motorcycle. What age do you start taking the kid on the bike that you were comfortable.
Speaker 49: So it started with my full five springer and then my daughter Sata, who's in the Air Force right.
Speaker 1: Now, so she would ride on the back of me to the bike hall that she was eight okay, so that was the starting age for you, eight years old.
Speaker 49: Yeah, that's when she felt comfortable getting on there and her feet could hit the pigs with her pink.
Speaker 1: Cowboy boots could call on that. Okay, very good. I can tell you I couldn't reach anything, and I was on the back of my dad's bike, holding on, holding on to his belt loops.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, the CPS would have been called to have they just today my dad said.
Speaker 1: Put your fingers in the belt loops and I'm going so London six and a half. She's pretty tall, run as a teenager. I'm not even she's asking helmet. She's, of course, but she's asking, Hey, when can I ride on the motorcycle. It's going to be a while. I don't know when I'll feel comfortable with my dad, if ever, if ever? All right, that's another line open seven one three, two one two five nine four five Open phones. My favorite hour of radio on the.
Speaker 33: Radio ninety four five.
Speaker 50: The Buzz has your chance now to win one thousand dollars. Enter this nationwide keyword on our website. Dollar that's dollar. Enter it now at The Buzz dot Com for your shot at one thousand dollars in alternative income from ninety four to five The Buzz.
Speaker 15: Houston's Rock Houston's Alternative All Day and The Rock Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 33: Ninety four five The Buzz.
Speaker 4: It's finally here. The forty second annual Galveston Island Octoberfest is happening today and tomorrow, So come join me at five pm. So that's tonight. I'm gonna tap the gag for a second year in a row. It's Galveston Island Octoberfest. This is such a fun and easy festival, so make your plans to get out there now. It's in downtown Galveston Island, twenty fourth and Winnie is where it's located.
Speaker 5: There's gonna be live in our tame it.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be plenty of crafts and fun stuff for kids to do. There's gonna be polka music, toubas.
Speaker 4: There's gonna be a German chocolate cake bacon competition, a steinholding competition of course, German food of course, October beer, octoberfests beers all on tap. So you need details, go to Galveston Octoberfest dot com. That's where you get all your details, But man, it's so easy. There's plenty of free parking. Admission is free Pros. We're going to pros tonight. It's German Octoberfest with an Island twist.
Speaker 51: Here up for Rifle Season at Academy Sports and Outdoors. Get the top brands and firearms, game cameras, optics, Camo, Ammo, and more, plus score up to one hundred bucks off select Savage Rifles during the limited time Savage Event at Academy Sports and Outdoors.
Speaker 1: Twins Seiberian Orchestra, The Rock Holaday Tradition returns live December twenty sixth two shows Toyota Center. Take Us on sale now at Toyota Center at dot com. Bring the whole family to the all new show. Soaring guitars, dazzling laziers, and enough Pyroe to keep you warm all season. Out of Done, Miss Trains Siberian Orchestra.
Speaker 52: Did you know you can get your paint job done without paying paint store prices?
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 52: With Bear you can paint a whole room for under one hundred dollars, so don't overpay for your next project. Get exceptional durability and a long lasting finish with Bare premium plus interior paint Today, Let's paint with Bear great quality paints at an everyday low price, exclusively at the home depot.
Speaker 35: How doers get more done?
Speaker 52: Four hundred square for coverage, paint and primer amounts vary by color or surface being covered. Cost assumes purchase of prep and application supplies.
Speaker 35: The Buzzweather is sponsored by Generator Supercenter, the nation's number one Generak dealer.
Speaker 2: Here should is Radio seven forty four cast a mix of sun and clouds today high eighty eight clear tonight low seventy.
Speaker 43: This report is sponsored by Welby Financial.
Speaker 53: You'll love wellby Financial, free checkingship perks. The opp is so easy to use, a commitment to our community. There's a universe of reasons to love well. Be financial Betterally insured by the NCA Equal Housing Lender.
Speaker 54: Behind every door at Houston Methodist, you know what to expect expertise, whether it's life saving brain surgery you're three D mammogram that catches breast cancer sooner, or orthopedic specialists helping you feel stronger than ever. With hundreds of doors across Houston, you can get expert care everywhere.
Speaker 1: That's the difference between practicing medicine and leading it. Houston Methodist leading Medicine.
Speaker 55: This is Lincoln Stall, managing partner of easy Honda. People ask, what does model year end mean for me? It's really easy. Twenty twenty five are rolling in, so you'll spend less money on a twenty twenty four. Get the lowest prices of the year on a Cord Civic and CRB. Don't feel like waiting at the dealership. That's easy too. Start the process at easy Honda dot com and buy one hundred percent online with easy pass. Don't miss your last chance for one time savings and remaining twenty twenty fours Easy Honda on the Katie Freeway between Guestner and beltweigh a Easy Honda making it easy.
Speaker 1: The Pope Is Dead. From Focused Features comes the electrifying new film Conclave. We're about to choose the most famous for Man in the Wild, based on the international best selling thriller The Pope Discovered Something Before He died Ray Fines, Stanley Tucci, Ambition becomes Corruption, John Lithgo and Disabella Rossolini, My Sister's Candies and is. Top critics are Raye Conclave his hands down the best picture of the year I Had to Find The Truth Conclave rated PG parental guidance suggested only in theaters.
Speaker 56: Today, the NBA is finally back, which means you can play Pick six from DraftKings, an official partner of the NBA, And it's really simple to get started. First, download the DraftKings Pick six app, Select two or more players and choose if they're going to have more or less of a static points, rebound, three pointers and more. Oh and it gets better if you're a first time Pick six player. New customers play just five dollars, you're gonna get fifty dollars in Pick six credits. See it's so easy. Let's get you started. Just download the DraftKings Pick six app right now. Use code buzz that's buzz buzz. And remember you, new customers, play five dollars, you're gonna get fifty dollars in Pick six credits. And it's only on DraftKings Pick six.
Speaker 1: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 5: Gambling problem called one eight hundred.
Speaker 56: Gambler must be eighteen plus ag and eligibility restrictions vary by jurisdiction, void where prohibited. One per new customer bonus awarded as non withdrawable Pick six credits that expire in thirty days limited time offers. See terms at pick six dot DraftKings dot com slash promos.
Speaker 5: Vote now know how Harris County.
Speaker 57: It's time to vote, and that means you can find everything you need for the upcoming elections, including locations, dates and requirements at Harris votes dot com. Get ready because early voting is October twenty farms through November far and election day is November fifth. Find everything you need at Harrisfolks dot com. This message is brought to you by the Harris County Parks Office Elections Department.
Speaker 1: Total Wireless is made to totally keep up with you.
Speaker 58: We now have unlimited data that never slows you down, covered by the Verizon five G network and all for less than thirty dollars.
Speaker 1: A month when you get four lines.
Speaker 58: And the best part, we give you a free Samsung Galaxy A fifty four to five G when you switch to the Total five G plus and limited plan. Visit your local Total Wireless store today. Total Wireless We're totally with you. Natural speeds may vary by location. For the data management practice to see Total Wireless dot com.
Speaker 29: It's football season and now you can get anything you need for game day delivered with Uber Eats, well, almost almost anything.
Speaker 1: You can't get a running back but babyback ribs.
Speaker 21: Yes.
Speaker 1: Uber Eats official on demand food delivery partner of the NFL.
Speaker 42: When you're hiring, Ziprecruiters technology makes finding qualified can it's for your job easy. What if the rest of the world was as easy as Zip recruiter, math problems wouldn't be so problematic, Hey equals forty two and summoning Everest would be a walk in the park. In the meantime, if you want to make your hiring easier, you Zip recruiter, and right now you can try it for free at ZipRecruiter dot com slash free, ZipRecruiter dot com slash free.
Speaker 1: It's fall in Texas and we all know what that means.
Speaker 4: Relief from the heat, burgers on the grill, and cheering for your favorite team.
Speaker 59: And Specs is here to make the good times great with Texas largest selection and lowest prices. Why wait, so come in and shop thousands of spirits, canned cocktails and wines to make this fall truly divine.
Speaker 1: Specs cheers to savings.
Speaker 9: Shops, bricks, low fast, amazing.
Speaker 10: Here's the new slash Jesus say Things.
Speaker 29: Fush traffic driven by Fred has Toyota Country, the dealer you can depend on.
Speaker 4: The Spring accident's been cleared Highway ninety nine.
Speaker 5: He's fund at Gossling Road.
Speaker 38: This is awesome.
Speaker 4: This is meaning like your thirty minute delay is down to like three of stop and go traffic.
Speaker 1: So you're moving there now.
Speaker 4: In Spring I forty five between Greens and the North Sam Houston.
Speaker 5: Parkway cannot say the same.
Speaker 4: Those two left lanes are still blocked, stilling you jump on the Hardy Toll Road for an ultimate way to get to where you're going. That is your wreck check on ninety four five The Buzz.
Speaker 60: This report is sponsored by lone Star College. Discover where support meets success at lone Star College, the smart choice for today's students with affordable tuition and classes conveniently close to home. Lone Stark College offers over two hundred program options, ensuring there's something right for you. To learn more and sign up today, visit lone Star dot edu.
Speaker 61: Oh Wicked good time is waiting for you now inside the Free iHeart apt and it starts with commercial free Halloween Radio.
Speaker 1: It's the ultimate Halloween soundtrack for the season.
Speaker 44: With spooky hits, it bemongs, fun throwbacks, and all the essential Halloween anthems.
Speaker 61: Open the Free iHeart app, search Halloween Radio and listen now.
Speaker 1: Free never Sound It's so good. Ninety four or five the Buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan's Show. Welcome back. We'll get to know where your phone calls. Every phone line, well, no that's not true. One line is open. Five people waiting to call right now, waiting to get on the air. Let's let Alex do his thing. Then we're gonna give you a chance at the Alter Ego show. Then I'll go to the phone sor.
Speaker 33: Right, It'll be quick online.
Speaker 1: It's Alex online the muzz ald. I just told him it be quick. Okay, I'll make it quick, all right, make it quick.
Speaker 7: Today's aol is called the Generic Costume Game, and you will be looking at a bunch of generic costumes and trying to decipher what they are costumes with their knockoffs.
Speaker 1: So if I told you, oh, because they don't pay for the right right, a lot of these things.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they have to find a different way of like granted, So if I showed you a costume of a man in a rat outfit and it was titled Mastermind Flavor Infusion Road Extraordinariy.
Speaker 1: What would that be? They did not want to pay Disney for Ratituwey for Rimy for that would be correct?
Speaker 7: What about a if it was a woman in like a princess outfit and her the title was Frosty Enchantress from Land of Too Much Chilling.
Speaker 1: They did not want to pay the licensing fees for Frozen.
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 7: See so it's basically a bunch of those and you will just have to decide were okay, this is this is who that was supposed to be a knockoff of Go check it out the Junioric Costume game at the World Finish Ride Rye and show page the Bust dot Com.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. All right, guys, you want to a trip out to Los Angele, well, actually California.
Speaker 28: Now your chance of a trip to word iHeart Radio Alter Ego expla nationwide g word Fly.
Speaker 38: So the number two hundred two honered you'll.
Speaker 28: Get a confirmation text and info standard data and that's the train supply in this nation wide contest.
Speaker 38: That's Fly. It's a two hundred two owner.
Speaker 1: Did we go to the phones?
Speaker 34: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, Uh, Trucker Ray's been holding for a while. Trucker Ray, good morning.
Speaker 17: Hey, Buenos Dias, Buzz family.
Speaker 20: How y'all doing today?
Speaker 1: So great? Man? What you got you're on the air? Open phones? Uh?
Speaker 20: Yeah, I was listening to the segment where you were talking about obstructive videos and concerts.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 20: Yeah, And I gotta I gotta go back. I'm going back in time to when my wife and I were concertgoers.
Speaker 17: Forty years ago.
Speaker 20: I attended my last concert before I got married. We went to Rush at the end the summit and uh, we're sitting We're sitting there waiting for the concerts start, and two young ladies went a step next to me. As soon as that opening song cranked up. Everybody was going pretty good. And then all of a sudden, I feel something on my legs and I'm up foot the young girl next to me, you know, young twenty something year old, he threw up on me.
Speaker 1: Je No, might hearing this story correct? You haven't been to a concert in forty years? Yep, because you know, because she barfed on you.
Speaker 20: No, No, I started, you know, I got married and started the family and you know things.
Speaker 1: No, no, battle Ax won't let them go anywhere.
Speaker 20: But anyway, you know, I turned around, and tickets back then, you know, they weren't you know, like triple you know, triple digits. They were about thirty five bucks.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no no no. It wasn't truck and array. If you went forty years ago, those tickets were ten bucks, trust me.
Speaker 20: But anyway, I turned around. I turned around to complain to her, and she was laid back on that chair, passed out, and she she's being there to wake up for the whole concert.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, all right, bro, thank you. You need to get back to a concert.
Speaker 10: Dude.
Speaker 1: That's too long. That's way too long. Marco, you're next up on open phones. What you got good?
Speaker 6: Martin is there?
Speaker 30: I was gonna ask you about some concert and the Woodlands a couple months ago with the hailstorm.
Speaker 1: Oh I love Lizzie Hale. She's so cool. Concert I couldn't go. I couldn't go. I interviewed her. I interviewed her about it. She gave me such a great interview. We went way over the time and everything. We were having such a great discussion, and then I wasn't able to go oh cause.
Speaker 11: She gave you guys a shout out.
Speaker 10: It was really awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she gave you a shout out. Right, Well, we had heard that she shouted out I think the station. Yeah yeah, yeah, the station yeah yeah. But yeah, she talked about you that she did an interview with it and everything. Yeah, like, oh wow, this would be a good idea. I mean if we never really push it. Alex has been on me too to push our YouTube channel a little bit more. At Rob Ryan's show on YouTube when we do interviews like that, they live there. I would love for you, did you did you see the interview? Did you see her and I talking?
Speaker 32: No?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know you guys on YouTube.
Speaker 6: But I'm not going to subscribe.
Speaker 1: Please, Marco, do me a huge favor, do me a massive solid today. You're awesome for listening, You're amazing for calling, and it's it's to the moon and back. If you go to where YouTube channel and subscribe. I'd love for you to go check out that Hailstorm interview. Not because I was good, she was amazing. She made it so easy. She was so easy to talk to, kind of like you, Marco. I've enjoyed this conversation. Thanks Bro, Thank you. Marco Brandon. You're next up on open Phones. Good morning, brother, Good morning.
Speaker 21: I just wanted to talk about the Brick and Benjamin concert last night.
Speaker 1: By people are telling me, people are telling me that I really we all really missed out.
Speaker 11: It was.
Speaker 1: It was a hell of a show.
Speaker 21: Yeah, Stan came out and melted my face off. It's first time seeing him live.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you, because nobody has said this, and I'll bring it up, did he get political at all on stage?
Speaker 62: He really reserved himself. If you will, I'm okay. Publicist gave him a little poking prode and told yet a little bit.
Speaker 1: Here's what I think it is. When he's out doing his solo thing, he doesn't have to answer anybody. So when he does these solo shows, he will go off and he will talk about politics, and he's very he's got strong feelings. I think with the guys in Stained, I bet you there's just some sort of an agreement like, listen, we know where your politics lie. But man, can we just keep this a rock show? And that's the right thing to do too, you know what I mean, to be respectful for everybody else, and everyone else.
Speaker 21: In the band agreed.
Speaker 62: Yeah, he did his throw in his little jab there at the very end as they were walking off stage.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's like one more thing before I go.
Speaker 62: But yeah, they did an excellent job like always, and Daughtry really really showed up and killed it as well.
Speaker 21: I'm surprised that we haven't been hearing any of them on the radio lately.
Speaker 1: Daughtry got the shaft on alternative radio. I've said it before. I told Radio Wizard too. Daughtry got the shaft because he was coming off of and we were so worried about being cool, you know, back then when Daughtry just came off of American Idol, the image of alternative and it's like, you know, that's not cool. It's an American Idol guy. We lost out on Daughtry as one of our artists. Yeah, he did just find in the pop space, but I feel like this format and rock really turned their back on him. I really do he deserved better.
Speaker 21: Have y'all seen his Instagram lately?
Speaker 1: No, I know he's going through a lot of stuff with his stepdaughter, and I mean we talked about it before. I haven't seen it lately.
Speaker 21: This dude is jack.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, no, no, he's jacked that. We said the same thing about when Creed was in town Scott's staff. They must be working out together, all right, man.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Jeff is next up on open phones, Hi, Jeff Rod.
Speaker 12: I just want to mention when I was four years old, I used to sit on the front of the motorcycle with my dad holding on the hand of bars.
Speaker 1: So everything is crazy, but he was great and I'll never forget it, so it's a core memory for me too. I've told this story that my dad took kids up and down the street on his motorcycle like a like a Hondomatic three point fifty, you know, but the kids were sitting in front. They were so small. My dad just required all all the kids to pretend that they went home, asked their mom, and you know, kids went just around the corner and then they came back.
Speaker 10: Yep.
Speaker 1: Mom said, yeah, my dad used to take kids up and down the street. But we lived in the party bags of New Jersey, so we would go through the woods. That was my question. Like, at four years old, I was on my dad's motorcycle, but up and down the street with a bunch of other kids. I don't remember. We were on a dirt Oh you're okay, a dirt bike. All right, all right, thank you dude. I don't know. I'll ask my mom like I'll ask my mom, mom, when were you cool with me being on the back of dad's bike. I feel like I was six. I feel like I was London's age. Yeah, on the back of a motorcycle. I'm not ready to take London out.
Speaker 5: I can tell. I can tell I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm just not. Good morning, Lauren, you've been on hold.
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 26: Yes, good morning, hurry off?
Speaker 1: Great. What do you got for open phones?
Speaker 11: Well, me and my son are playing hooky today from school and work.
Speaker 20: We went to the concert last night, and so we thought we'd take today off.
Speaker 1: This never would have happened to me growing up.
Speaker 5: No, my mom was never this.
Speaker 1: My mom was not the cool mom at all. How old is your son mine either? He's nine. Was it his first concert?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Actually, can he talk to you?
Speaker 1: He really wants to talk to you. Tell me his name aj Aj. Yeah, it'll be easy. His first concert was via Prevail in Heilstorm this year. Yes, okay, let me talk to aj.
Speaker 11: Okay, he wants to talk about the concert.
Speaker 1: AJ he Hello, hi, AJ rod Ryan.
Speaker 51: How are you.
Speaker 16: Good?
Speaker 20: Sir?
Speaker 23: The concert was really good.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: Do you know how cool your mom is to take you to concerts? Number one? She takes you to these rock concerts. She said, you want to see I Prevail and Hailstorm. So you've been to some great rock concerts. She let you stay home from school today.
Speaker 10: Yes, sir, bro that's amazing.
Speaker 5: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 17: I feel really good because.
Speaker 23: There's no reason, but I love that I get to stay from school today because I have two tests today.
Speaker 5: You better make those up.
Speaker 6: AJ.
Speaker 1: You stop right there. You were out rocking last night I'm assuming till eleven o'clock, and then you missed out on two tests today.
Speaker 6: Yes, sir?
Speaker 1: Do you get to retake those tests? I think so, I hope.
Speaker 5: So what's subjects?
Speaker 11: Science and reading?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: You better get that handled all right?
Speaker 1: Listen, the kids got off of school that you're treating this. This is like school right now. I don't care. So what are you doing today? What are you sitt around watching the prices?
Speaker 25: Right?
Speaker 1: That's what I used to do when I stayed home. The one time I stayed home from school because our game shows on What do you do? What are you doing all day today?
Speaker 20: I'm going trick or treating with my name key at her church.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're starting to took a treating this weekend. Sometimes they do it on the weekend before at the churches and stuff. Oh yeah, is it in the trunks of the cars? Trunk or treat?
Speaker 20: Trunk or treat?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah? What are you dressing up as? Aj?
Speaker 49: All right?
Speaker 11: So I'll ask my costume at my house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but.
Speaker 49: My Niki and Pop live in Houston.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we lived at Centerville, So so you don't have a costume. Just throw a sheet on your head, cut a hole in it. Ask mom before you cut the holes. Yeah yeah, just go as a ghost. Yeah, ask mom before you start cutting sheets? All right?
Speaker 5: His mom Wallom doing whatever he wants. Sure, cut the sheets.
Speaker 1: Hey, Aj, I've enjoyed having you on today. Man, thank you so much. I'm glad you had a good time. Real quick, what's the next concert? What would be your dream contract.
Speaker 33: To go to?
Speaker 1: You got to tell me quick? Falling in Reverse, Falling in Reverse. I went to go see them this year's busy Dude, I saw that at all?
Speaker 9: Was it good?
Speaker 1: Dude, killer pee my pants will looks so good? A jay, all right, I gotta cut you off. Man, it's ninety four or five the buzz I pretend everything is what I wanted to be. I look exactly like what you were always.
Speaker 10: Wanted to see.
Speaker 45: We're not pretending again.
Speaker 1: I've got the criminal I am. I'm still a second after second just cuts out the one kid. I can't pretend, this is the way they'll say.
Speaker 10: I'm just.
Speaker 1: I can't pretend now who you want me to be?
Speaker 34: So what.
Speaker 10: Yah?
Speaker 45: Side amazing? Sid?
Speaker 63: I remember what they talked to me, Remember condescending talking for you to be Remember listening into all of that and miss again.
Speaker 1: So I pretended that a person who was spending in and now you think this person really is me?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 1: Sh said that more.
Speaker 21: I pushed them over.
Speaker 48: I'm pulled in a way and Sid.
Speaker 34: Yeah, now side.
Speaker 32: Sid again stopping.
Speaker 45: You said the rest.
Speaker 10: Yes, this isn't what.
Speaker 34: I wanted to be. I what I said, But you wanted to me like this, This isn't what I wanted to be.
Speaker 33: Said what you wanted?
Speaker 45: N That says that one set one dot you're running from.
Speaker 10: Bayle says that one is that made.
Speaker 36: It from me, simazas that sounds.
Speaker 34: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five The Buzz, Good morning, Rod Ryan's show. It's Lincoln Park. It's a little LP. Before that, A J Yeah was on with us this morning on the kids living a life?
Speaker 5: Is anyone living a better life than agent?
Speaker 1: He's just living a kid life that I just did not got at all. It was not available to me, like the movie.
Speaker 4: All the other kids, well they're in school, but if they were listening, they'd be like.
Speaker 1: Damn fran egg on my forehead. I was going to school, okay, I mean I was not staying home. I'm sick. Mom. No, you're not like mama, I don't feel good.
Speaker 10: Shut up?
Speaker 1: You know why get up?
Speaker 10: Who cares?
Speaker 33: So?
Speaker 1: She just beat us down so much. You didn't even try anymore. Right, you just woke up sick, You got ready, you went to school. Right, I'm like, why ask? Why ask? You get a shot up?
Speaker 10: You know what?
Speaker 5: Oh waste my breath and I'm sick.
Speaker 1: So no you're not. Raphael good morning, Hey, good morning rob Roy.
Speaker 21: How you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm doing well?
Speaker 32: Man?
Speaker 1: What you got going on? You're on open phones?
Speaker 11: Dude?
Speaker 20: Yeah, I appreciate that.
Speaker 17: I just wanted to give a shout out to my dad who's in the hospital right now.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Okay, so tell us, you tell us what you're comfortable with. What's going on.
Speaker 16: Well, you know, last Tuesday, I took them for an operation, yeah, on his foot, and they did an decision and everything, and well apparently.
Speaker 17: Ain't got an effect to what bacterier he is, so he had to get.
Speaker 11: Another surgery this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, you know, and it's been tough on us. And yeah, of course it's tough on you. And sometimes, you know, I don't know what situation you're in over there, but some of these older people your dad and I just know, dealing from experience with my mom, they're stubborn, you know what I mean, Like you're dealing with them, and it's like, okay, listen, take care of this, please take care of this so it doesn't get any worse. And again, I have no idea what your situation is, but I know that you're I know that you listen. He's lucky to have you, He's very lucky to have there. Okay, And we wish your dad all the best, and we wish you guys in your family strength.
Speaker 11: Okay, I really appreciate that.
Speaker 21: And I also want to give one more shout out to all.
Speaker 11: The workers at PBG.
Speaker 6: That's where I work at.
Speaker 1: What kind of work hard every day? What kind of work we make?
Speaker 21: Pink? We make paint?
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, that's awesome.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you know we do it for chemical plants and stuff like that. So I just want to give a shout out to all the guys that work hard and do all that everything.
Speaker 1: Thanks brother, good luck to you, Rafael, wishing you the best you and your family. Chris, you're next up on open phones, brother Rod. How are you doing doing great? Man? What you got for us? You're on the air.
Speaker 23: Hey, I just wanted to say a long time wistener first been those things for twenty years. I don't remember the infamous day of you getting lost. I just remember thinking what happened to those two other yahoos that were on the radio, So don't remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wanted to get thank you, Jeff, Hey got a second, I just because I wanted to. You know, I want to pave the way for the people that were on here before me. You know, I've kind of I've said, listen, there were these two guys. I heard they were real swell guys. But you know when I got here, this show is in thirteenth place. It was Stephen Jeff That's who was on before me. Most people will say, hey, you've been on so long, Rod, I don't remember who was on before you. And those guys were on here for a long time, and I'm sure they did a fine job.
Speaker 23: Yeah, I just throughout the years things I remember. I remember when Jessica left and you were breaking down on the radio kind of real.
Speaker 1: Really, you want to bring up the time I was bawling like a little schoolgirl with a skin knee. Thanks.
Speaker 23: What about the New Orleans Marathon when they had the hurricane and you were on that they for seventy something plus hours to raise money.
Speaker 1: I thought that was cool. Yeah, three days. We started Wednesday at six am and I stood the whole time. Travis golightly stood the whole time, and we were on, Teresa was on, and yeah, we were on the air from Wednesday at six am until Friday at noon. Never left the air, talked the whole time, didn't like, you know, just play music for a couple of hours. We stayed up and we went on in between every song and we're raising money. We raised five hundred and four thousand dollars for taking requests, and people were paying for us to be played on the air, and they let us play. If somebody wanted to hear Frank Sinatra, my way, Okay, that's gonna be three hundred bucks. And then we had people standing by would take the money and we were breaking the format playing whatever people wanted to hear. That was really the first time that local music I played. It was a hundred bucks if you wanted your band played, as long as you weren't swearing and stuff in the song. But people were calling in just to get their song bumped up. Theyre like, I'll give you six hundred dollars if we played my song next. I'm like, sure, of course, you can cut line for money, you can cut in line. So that was that was awesome. That was right after Katrina. It was Katrina was still going out. My house was full of people. My house was full of Jessica's and everybody that I knew from New Orleans they were at my house. Yeah, there were people in and out of my house. I didn't know because I was here. I was on the air the whole time. They're like, hey, Jason was here for a couple days. I'm like, I didn't know that. I wasn't there dogs, guns, there were guns everywhere. People ghorabbed their dogs and guns and family and they left. You know, wow, thank you for that memory, Adrian.
Speaker 23: Then, but you know I was lucky enough to go to your party. Yeah, I was likely enough to go to your party.
Speaker 9: Thanks for that.
Speaker 23: And what I wanted to say what impresses me every day on the radio, you say thank you, being so so sincereous. So I'm just going to say thank you. It's been awesome.
Speaker 1: It's because you guys are awesome and I am thankful and I mean it when I say it. Thank you, Chris. It's a great way to end making phones. Thank you, Chris. I really really appreciate it, listening all this year. Sometimes, Okay, that's gonna end it. How you gonna do better than that? Sorry, I left all these other calls hanging. But I'm up against the clock. Wizard's gonna yell at me it's Friday. I don't want to deal with him. Uh, what are you giving away the show?
Speaker 5: Another candid, honest moment.
Speaker 1: I mean, I want to say, let's talk about getting it on time ten oh five, Can we have a call Jerry K Troll to take his house of Williams. I got to come up with a question, Whizard. I'm leaving at ten on one. I don't have time for a call.
Speaker 15: Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternative and the Rod Ryan Morning Show us, Hey, what's up with your brother?
Speaker 10: Rod?
Speaker 1: Talking about boost Mobile going out and building America's newest five G network. Man, they made it easier than ever to make the switch, and when you do, you can get a free Galaxy eight twenty five to five G phone. Maybe you need to hook up a whole family well. With boost Mobile you can get four unlimited lines and four free five G phones for only one hundred bucks a month. Make the switch. It's easy. You head down to your local boost Mobile store. Do it this weekend. Okay, work it into your weekend, whatever you got going on. If you're running errands in out, go to boosh Mobile. Get your free Galaxy eight twenty five five G phone or four unlimited lines and five gphones for just one hundred bucks a month. New customers only requires autopay an ID verification. Other restrictions apply see participating dealers for details.
Speaker 64: The Michael Berry Show podcast is available wherever you listen to podcasts, and it's the political season. Want to learn more even if you just tune in to figure out what crazy people like me are saying.
Speaker 35: The Michael Berry Show The Buzzweather is sponsored by Generator Supercenter, the nation's number one jenerag dealer.
Speaker 2: Here should is Radio seven to forty four. Cast a mix of sun and clouds Today high eighty eight Clear Tonight low seventy.
Speaker 43: This report is sponsored by Rocket Mortgage.
Speaker 65: You've already invested so much in your home, Now see what your home can do for you with a home equity loan.
Speaker 1: From Rocket Mortgage. Just call one eight hundred four Rocket. That's one eight hundred four Rocket.
Speaker 66: Rocket Mortgage LLCNMLS Consumer Access dot Org number thirty thirty. Egule Housing Lender licensed in all fifty states.
Speaker 14: Lone Star Chevrolet dot Com.
Speaker 67: Log on and get the low Low Loan Star Chevy price on over six hundred brand new Chevyes and find out why we're Houston's favorite Chevy dealer. Lone Star Chevrolet dot Com or visit the legendary Loan Star Chevrolet two ninety at Eldridge Chevy together, let's dry As Americans.
Speaker 1: We share our voice every election. It's our chance to be heard. But not my brother Josh, not my mother Martha, not Leila, not my brother Daniel.
Speaker 39: Or the thousand silenced by killers, let out of jail by bad judges.
Speaker 5: We don't all share the same politics.
Speaker 1: What we share is the same pain.
Speaker 5: So, however you vote for president, please please.
Speaker 1: Please vote out soft on crime democratic judges. Political had paid for by Stomp Houston Murder's pack.
Speaker 68: Post Malone is cheining up with Raising Canes to empower the next generation of artists. For a limited time, two exclusive double sided post below posters are available at Raising Canes. So post up your convo a Canes while supplies last and support good costs Raisin Cains, chicken fingers.
Speaker 1: Load say from State Farm, I'm winning. I finally cleaned my house, so I'm breaking out my new tropical room spray.
Speaker 40: Keep winning and creating an affordable price just for you by bundling your home and auto with the State Farm Personal Price Plan.
Speaker 1: It's like your own personal paradise. Oh hey, grab me a coconut water.
Speaker 40: Bundling just another way to save with a personal price plan like a good neighbor state farm is there.
Speaker 35: Preces are based on rating plans that vary by state.
Speaker 42: Coverage options are selected by the customer availability, amount of discounts and savings, and eligibility vary by state.
Speaker 41: Make Thanksgiving an unforgettable event this year with inspiring designs from Living Spaces. A warm, inviting atmosphere where everyone feels welcome and comfortable as you bring together pieces that offer great style and quality from dining sets starting at just two fifty two extension tables and spacious sectionals. Find everything you need to host a special gathering with free shipping as soon as next day. You can get it all in time for the peace. Discover the perfect setting for your Thanksgiving only at Living Spaces.
Speaker 65: Living Spaces, the Harris County Flood Control District plans and implements the right tools for our singular mission, flood risk reduction. Why every tool used means benefits such as avoided damages and expanded urban forest trails in green space and more. Flood risk reduction efforts have a big impact on our quality of life. Learn more about the Harris County Flood Control District at HCFCD dot org Jessica.
Speaker 1: I had a really nice time night me too. Of all the girls in Houston, there's no one I'd rather spend time with.
Speaker 6: I feel this way.
Speaker 1: There's just one thing I have to tell.
Speaker 37: You now, only with Verizon, you can get YouTube Premium for just ten dollars per month with my plan, making it totally add free. Because there's nothing worse than an interruption from an ad right when things are about to get interesting.
Speaker 1: What check it out at a Horizon store here in Houston.
Speaker 37: My car's here by YouTube Premium perp fires and lines subscribed to my Play must eachen years oulder cancel any time one offer for eligible Verizon line additional terms play us only.
Speaker 69: It's football season and Uber Eats is dropping undefeated deals on all your game day favorites, like Little Caesars this week by one Ultimate Supreme and get an extra most bestis Pepperoni pizza free from Little Caesars only on Uber Eats. Craving even more, We've got you covered with game day deals on burgers, tacos, wings, and more all season long. Uber Eats official on demand food delivery partner of the NFL. Order Now terms, taxes and vies apply seeapp for details. How did all of this happen?
Speaker 70: The chaos of open borders, communities filled with violent gangs, drug dealers and criminals, inflation in groceries, gasoline, even a night out with the family, and device of politics, with boys in girls' locker rooms, boys and girls' sports, and schools keeping parents in the dark. Now for our left, Democrats including Colin Alright, are demanding taxpayers pay for sex change operations for soldiers and taxpayer funds to sterilize miners.
Speaker 71: How did all of this happen in Texas? It happened because of radical liberal Democrats like Colin Allred. Alred claims to be a moderate, but he's a darling of radical liberal Democrats. Because Colin Allred is a radical liberal Democrat. How do we keep Texas Texas?
Speaker 33: Simple?
Speaker 71: Support border security, law enforcement, a strong military, support low taxes, energy independence, parents and families support Ted Cruz.
Speaker 68: I'm Ted Cruz candidate for US Senate and I approved this message.
Speaker 48: Paid for by Ted krus rececla three nine eight one years. Hey mister monro, Hey there, fellow, you're looking like wilted let us will this heat? And I almost got you. I thought you were serious a look on your face. Everybody knows the answer to when will this heat end?
Speaker 1: Is it's us.
Speaker 52: But seriously, I'm guessing this is no time to be stuck with a bust at ac.
Speaker 48: Oh from your lips to God's ears.
Speaker 11: Fella.
Speaker 48: That's why our Amazing Morow team gets their truck stopped with more than af parts to fix just about any ac problem you've got, So in one visit we get most people running and cool again.
Speaker 10: You know what that is?
Speaker 48: Amazing? No, no, it's a amazing in local guys and gals means we know that Houston heat isn't going anywhere anytime soon. So if somebody's got trouble, zoom like a space rocket, even faster if possible.
Speaker 1: Well, you can do anything, mister.
Speaker 48: M and it's easy to schedule anytime online amazingmor dot com.
Speaker 46: Every four years, the world watches every corner kick, every save, every pass. The world watches its most beautiful game played at its highest level, and for a moment, the world stops turning for soccer. The Bank of America is proud to be the official bank sponsor of Fethful World Cup twenty twenty six, helping to bring the game's biggest tournament to Houston.
Speaker 1: What would you like the power to do? Bank of America NA member a f DSSE.
Speaker 61: Spooky Hits commercial Free That's Halloween Radio on the free iHeart app. This spooky station is filled with NonStop Halloween hits. Open the free iHeart apps, search Halloween Radio and listen now three never sounded so good.
Speaker 22: It's shocking how much some electricity providers charge you. You get your bill and it takes your breath away. Switch to Constellation. We help you save by giving you a great rate that includes extras like usage alerts and bill prediction that help you avoid unwanted surprises. You could also get up to six hundred dollars in annual bill credits. Plus some of our plans even come with free AC repairs. Stop being shot, Switch for good the Constellation. Visit Constellation dot com or call for details. Certain restrictions apply. P uc T one oh one four.
Speaker 5: It's Teresa to my fellow homeowners here in Texas. I get what it feels like to try to just survive every day. The bills, the credit card, debt, life Well.
Speaker 56: Rocket Mortgage is helping Texas homeowners like you and me have more of a stress free way of life. Our homes that we've been paying for all these years now can help us have a better future, less struggle. Pay off that credit card debt might be home improvement. Talk about your home equity loan right now and learn more at one eight hundred and four Rocket.
Speaker 66: No purchase necessary, twenty one years older, Texasidence only open October twenty eight to November twenty fur twenty twenty fourth. Is it i heeartradio dot com, slash Rocket for rules entry, Rocket Mortgage LCNMLS Consumer Access dot Org number thirty thirty equal housing lender license in all fifty states.
Speaker 29: Bus traffic driven by Fred has Toyota Country the Dealer.
Speaker 6: You can depend on an.
Speaker 4: Accent's walking to UF Lanes on I pretty five stop bound of Greens Road and there's still traffic from Holo Tree Lane. It's a thirty minute delay on the west side, the west Loop between Hempstad and Richmond.
Speaker 1: A little bit of stop and go there at ten minute delay, nothing huge.
Speaker 5: So that's your wrect Ony four five to the busy. It is a mess on the north side.
Speaker 72: US record is sponsored by Dick Law Firm. This is Eric Dick with the Dick Law Firm. If you have storm damage in your home, insurance company is playing. Tell him to start paying. Get a lawyer. Call me right now at eight three two Lawyers. My clients always come first. My office is in Houston, Texas.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 11: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Time for Know the Show. Jerry Cantrell. This guy never stops playing live. Man, He's an animal. February twenty sixth he's playing in the House of Blues. Yes, he does a ton of Alison Chains stuff when he performs live. I've seen it. It's really good looking for a solo album from him, Boggy Depot God, it's a good album. Man, what's your question?
Speaker 5: Well, I need no remarks after I ask it. I don't need any hints.
Speaker 1: You don't want me to say anything.
Speaker 4: Well, you could say anything else except concerning this.
Speaker 1: Button your lip rabbit, He goes shut up, and then the brabbit's talk and he goes shut up, shutting up.
Speaker 5: Exactly.
Speaker 4: Okay, where does sixteen percent of people say they've lived?
Speaker 5: You don't say anything. You can give the number.
Speaker 1: Seven one three, two, one two, five nine four.
Speaker 13: Five, Hey, Alexa play ninety four point five the buzz on iHeartRadio, getting.
Speaker 26: Ninety four point five to the bus station from iHeart Radio, Houston's Rock and.
Speaker 73: Elzernave City in hom already country four.
Speaker 24: Last, Who can keep thir day from mensay? No more miss reasons missing?
Speaker 10: Well this is not for you.
Speaker 34: Afraid to feel, I.
Speaker 10: Say so, don't ask for no worsday? Nice sign the.
Speaker 32: Words n side stop feeling very.
Speaker 29: Story this man.
Speaker 38: Whoa musband by with the spirits and then when a lad tune from green to.
Speaker 5: And that's a good sense.
Speaker 24: And left you stand in that Who will tend to this once again?
Speaker 38: Well, this is not for.
Speaker 10: Real, afraid to feel.
Speaker 27: I shall ask the fall, don't ask for all the worst stands mind side, my worst.
Speaker 10: Stand, mine side not fail.
Speaker 34: There is epsode if man to come and change.
Speaker 9: You know the worst sense my side, my worst and mine side.
Speaker 10: Again wall game.
Speaker 24: See wait, lose so lonely a spree wad.
Speaker 10: See way well I got for meal.
Speaker 6: My gouting, the don't have.
Speaker 34: The mom lowers my side, mollis.
Speaker 27: Have for real friend real I dont have one.
Speaker 10: Where Let's get out whoa good.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five the buzz, Good morning Rob Ryan's show. That's default and wasting my time.
Speaker 19: All right, let's go, guys, it's now time for know this show on ninety four five the bus.
Speaker 9: Alma La la la la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 10: La la la la.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 10: Who's this's this today? Hey?
Speaker 1: Dave? How are you.
Speaker 11: Pretty good man? This is three feast day? But let's just a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 6: Yeah you are, David.
Speaker 1: Let's see we can get you some tickets here.
Speaker 6: This is Dave.
Speaker 1: Everybody. What's your question? I'm still not commenting on it, Dave.
Speaker 4: Where does sixteen percent of people say they have.
Speaker 31: Lived the weirdos that say they live in a house I knew, I liked, you knew I liked, Dave.
Speaker 4: It just seems judging they're not weird. They're open, Dakay, They're exactly the people.
Speaker 1: Will go reach out to things missing in their lives.
Speaker 4: Okay, Dave, please take these tickets to see Jerry Cantrell.
Speaker 5: Do you know the show?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 5: Thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Dave.
Speaker 5: Non believer.
Speaker 1: I have a great weekend.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 1: We gotta get a cow bell in our lives and then we can go right I could have used a little more cow bell. You're gonna want that cow bell. I gotta have more cow.
Speaker 9: Bell, David, I got a fever, and the only prescription it's more cow bell.
Speaker 1: It's the best of times and it's the worst of times. So I got a little thing over here with a bunch of buttons, and I get to hit that cow bell and it's the final one, like the one that I just played.
Speaker 9: I got a fever and the only prescription cow bell.
Speaker 1: Then we go into it. Most days I just leave that. I gotta commit on Monday and I gotta see that it says fourth and final cow bell fever. And on Monday I see that, I'm like, oh, it was just a couple of short days ago. Literally you blink gone, just like that. And then it'll be it's we're gonna go. We gotta go because it is Friday. Come on, I'm not trying to bring the house down. Arthur won on day four, freshout of mad head to head Monday, I am excited about I'll be excited about Monday's homeroom because he's gonna go for win number five and he just can't seem to get that done. Open phone callers. I thought you all were amazing today. Thank you so much for providing me the entertainment for the last hour of the show. Thank you Specs for the free beer. Fanny Friday was our number one link today. You think I looked at it, No, I will, though, concert standing. We could talk about it next week if you really want to, like open phone lines up and talk about it. It's just you either feel one way or the other. I mean, you're never going to convince somebody that stands in front of you in front of a concert. You're never gonna convince that person. Hey, that's not a good idea. That's not nice to the person behind you. You're not gonna change anybody, just like.
Speaker 4: You'll never convince the person behind you trying to relax, to just relax.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess so, I guess so. Rod Ryan Show replay tomorrow two hours give they give us now?
Speaker 23: Right?
Speaker 1: Thanks Wiz six to eight rod Ryan Show replay already loaded up the bits and everything. There was some funny, funny things today or this week. Jeremy's up next. He's got the non Stop Noon or pick your tickets with him at the one o'clock hour. Tessa you're at october Fest today. Yeah, So I'm gonna go down to the Island.
Speaker 4: I tap the keg at five pm, and I think like ninety four to five of the buzz is going to have a presence there. Alberta came out last year, and but I'll also go live from there for Houston Life at one o'clock.
Speaker 1: Okay, Rod Ryan show that new merchandise. Guys, continue to go. Check out that shirt again, Mundo and Victor putting that shirt together of the phony concerts. It's a hot seller right now, and all the money goes to charity. So there's a new T shirt, and there is a new hoodie. I get it high of eighty nine today. What are you doing, Rod You're selling a hoodie. It's going to cool off here at some point. You're gonna win.
Speaker 45: Damn.
Speaker 1: I should have got that hoodie.
Speaker 11: Rod.
Speaker 1: So I'm telling you on a day that it could hit ninety I'm telling you, I'm begging you to please go buy that hoodie. Okay, go buy the hoodie please, especially if you're getting paid today. All right, all the merch money goes through the Rod Ryan Show Cares Foundation. It's gonna go to m D Anderson. Okay, at Rod Ryan Show on all the socials, I had one new guy said, I'm going to go and go to your YouTube page to see that old Hailstorm interview. That's it. That's it right, we can go now. Yes, yeah, I didn't hear from the wizard. There's no meeting today, thank god. And I'm gonna look guys, have a great weekend. Love every one of you. We're back on Monday. I didn't even look at what we're giving away. It's just gonna be fun.
Speaker 5: Just join us. Arthur's probably gonna lose.
Speaker 1: We're doing all that fun, you know, all that fun fall games, you know, chili brown and pumpkin spice. Price is right, let's all coming back next week.
Speaker 6: Hey, am, Well, wasn't that fun?
Speaker 19: If you missed any of the show today, all the good stuff will be podcast checking out on the world famous Ron Ryan Show page at the.
Speaker 6: Buzz dot com.
Speaker 34: No.
Speaker 72: The show is brought to you by Shelf Federal Credit Union Building Dreams Together.
Speaker 1: Portions of the following program were prerecorded. He is the Rock, Houston's alternative ninety.
Speaker 33: Four five of us kg B c F M Houston.
Speaker 28: And the Buzz is right in your pocket, listen on your free I heard radio app for all your music, radio and podcasts.
Speaker 10: And round the world.
Speaker 1: We can make time rupping out of because I'm in the entertain you cut them down.
Speaker 45: I can have to one, but I must warn you the.
Speaker 63: Kind of loya do I wish new yemus show.
Speaker 19: The world?
Speaker 22: Lem No, you.
Speaker 10: Say, well, I'm saying.
Speaker 9: Come back baby, because the lack you say, I'm been around the world.
Speaker 12: That's from bombing that so up in your face and out of a big bass fact. Consent, Get the good in the window Wisconsin and wick up the cake.
Speaker 7: Get the leg.
Speaker 1: She's kissing me as they do when they do in siphony, mush.
Speaker 45: The light.
Speaker 27: The world.
Speaker 14: Lend No, it's you, you say, balloon day.
Speaker 1: Where you want to go?
Speaker 6: Do you want to be? Or what do you want to do? Just come with me?
Speaker 1: Stop that, then stop doubt this. You will meet up and then put it me. Oh man of me and not o free than a book, but the rock you know, hope around the world until do the book take away because.
Speaker 10: I didn't do the book.
Speaker 34: Muscas you.
Speaker 74: Little less your your father will than yours.
Speaker 34: You say below said.
Speaker 6: The bus.
Speaker 30: Everything so biddy, everyone wants so bag everybody saud to me and never think it's so messed up occupied without.
Speaker 34: You're getting at that.
Speaker 14: All the worlds around.
Speaker 20: Use the more that not girl.
Speaker 10: You could be myself.
Speaker 1: You could be using.
Speaker 10: Know that.
Speaker 34: To moll be. I'm seeing.
Speaker 14: Your tware imagoy re.
Speaker 10: Soltions on sweet that's not mass.
Speaker 75: But you can't take you.
Speaker 27: Can't take away hoy shouting about baby listen slang, get to take it, take take it take allay wy shots, change jeans, no one best gals.
Speaker 10: Make up your own name. I mean, know what yours?
Speaker 6: Have you feelsion?
Speaker 34: Lost the belt?
Speaker 10: You again a little.
Speaker 7: About the world's well you.
Speaker 17: Sto over a girl.
Speaker 34: You could be my son.
Speaker 10: You can be my sing know that, I will say the motherly.
Speaker 6: Won no what should.
Speaker 10: No one know? Where?
Speaker 34: So she said?
Speaker 10: That's about that.
Speaker 34: You can't take it out. Can't take it out?
Speaker 36: Why shouting.
Speaker 6: Slang again to me?
Speaker 34: Can't take it all?
Speaker 45: Can't take it out?
Speaker 10: Why shouting.
Speaker 34: No?
Speaker 45: They want to.
Speaker 34: Nobody told?
Speaker 6: They wanted to say.
Speaker 34: Everyone showed you, so you.
Speaker 10: Nobody told you?
Speaker 34: No one told? You want to say never showed?
Speaker 45: You can't tag it?
Speaker 10: Can you take boy?
Speaker 54: Shot?
Speaker 76: Snick houseless rocking alternative Charman. You bed Jay Sneddy for five the boss. If you're whistling while you work, you got that smile on your face. You know it's Friday. We got a little bit more work crunch to go. Then we're gonna throw you into that weekend. Here comes that first chance to what a thousand bucks? An alternative income got your keyword right after unlikely candidates.
Speaker 30: Here we go, nos Aka, I keep becoming, so I feel no pain.
Speaker 6: I'd sell my god. I'm gonna change my ways.
Speaker 14: She knows them as Acuna change.
Speaker 6: Same o me in my mouth into she busman.
Speaker 14: So many problems can take no pay. I know I'm never gonna change.
Speaker 6: I want to know what I know.
Speaker 14: I'll let you down if you limit your close.
Speaker 34: He want know what I know?
Speaker 45: You catch me running away.
Speaker 34: Then you know.
Speaker 36: Cause you'll complaining on my last side.
Speaker 10: I said no.
Speaker 14: Pao said no, no, no, I gonna change.
Speaker 36: No shame.
Speaker 10: My mom is doing this.
Speaker 1: I can't pay.
Speaker 14: Pa said no, no, no, we're gonna change.
Speaker 10: One.
Speaker 14: No why the bodies?
Speaker 30: All the food is right, mustard and something in a formal life.
Speaker 34: Only ann change shine.
Speaker 10: No, I don't know. I'll let you down.
Speaker 45: If the lemons, no, I know you guess you run in a way then.
Speaker 77: You know, says because I'm complaining on my last side, pray, I said no, pad box and.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, my.
Speaker 36: Shame.
Speaker 77: My body is known as I compays my pa box and no, no, no, I'm gonna sh.
Speaker 30: What I am know what I know, I'll let you down if you let me too close.
Speaker 10: And what I am know what I know?
Speaker 14: You could be running away then you know and what.
Speaker 36: I am to know, I'll let you down if you let me too close.
Speaker 34: I know you can true.
Speaker 14: Running away then you know and what I have to know?
Speaker 45: No, no, let God let me close.
Speaker 14: Mother, I am no, No you kr running away?
Speaker 10: You know? Can't say can get.
Speaker 34: I said no, I said no, no, no, no, say.
Speaker 10: He's doing.
Speaker 50: Ninety four five. The Buzz has your chance now to win one thousand dollars. Enter this nationwide keyword on our website. Deposit that's deposit. Enter it now at the buzz dot com for your shot at one thousand dollars in alternative income.
Speaker 33: From ninety four to five.
Speaker 6: The Buzz.
Speaker 14: For just today, Mike me Warm stay.
Speaker 34: What this said?
Speaker 10: Sweet mix me Warm?
Speaker 63: Steve Living now the house guess and live in.
Speaker 34: Hide mouths.
Speaker 63: Alls.
Speaker 1: I got the time God no me and just rhyme.
Speaker 63: Sack time with the wanted.
Speaker 10: Have cousin lies to here say time w.
Speaker 63: The wold it had cousin lies still said time wre the wanted half cousin.
Speaker 34: Lies to here a lot still.
Speaker 14: Time Man, I used to be.
Speaker 34: A man.
Speaker 21: I used to be.
Speaker 75: Time man, and I cans to be happen man, and I used to be it happened man, and I used to being.
Speaker 1: Be spy.
Speaker 10: Think star f.
Speaker 63: Everybod Bob's got.
Speaker 10: Make your company.
Speaker 1: That just behime free.
Speaker 70: Dressed on mead.
Speaker 6: Think castle has to be
Speaker 10: Sad time with the warning