Speaker 1: Okay, we are live. Welcome to sixty agenda. I'm here again with my man Justin a warding the chords. Ye, and uh I'm your host, Andrew. Welcome, Welcome. Yeah, we talked about what they want and we're gonna get into a little bit of smart dust. Have you heard of it?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, we're.
Speaker 2: Live on YouTube. I probably wouldn't have ripped off with that ship.
Speaker 1: Huh right away, bro, I mean honestly, we aren't even a minute in. Okay, should we start over? I'm just kidding me. We're alive, Like, okay, let me fix this motherfucker. All right, all right, welcome everybody, let him roll in. Yeah, we're just getting started. How do I sound Justin? I forgot to ask you before we got in here.
Speaker 2: You sound good?
Speaker 1: All right? Cool? Cool? All right? Yeah, honestly I needed some coffee before this. Dude, the boy needed it. It's been a busy, busy day, busy man. Weeks been a long week. Yeah, he was out there trying to provide for his family. Okay, he was out there hunting, trying to provide for his family. Last book club because he was like, wait, what did you miss dude whatever you missed the last episode, But that's because it was for a good reason. He brought home some beef sticks, yeah, dude, some venison, Yeah, dude, then the sticks. Yeah, you're gonna have to break me off some. I bought a little little roll recently.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good stuff, I got me. You got fucking both sirloin roasts. I'm gonna plan to make keep one so I like the roast by himself.
Speaker 2: When I'm gonna make some jerky too.
Speaker 1: Here's good man. Yeah, I really do think. Yeah, anything in the nature, I mean, obviously got to check for the issues that could be there, but other than that, way better than what you're getting the store.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And luckily enough, all the chronic diseases up north in Chicago counties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got it, a little bit of it over in Missouri, you know, apparently. Yeah, I was hearing that in the Midwest truly everywhere.
Speaker 3: I think Lewis Counties need to get their dear check to the mandatory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty crazy. That is kind of getting to be everywhere though.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we got a few things to talk about here. It's gonna be a good time. Just kind of getting started letting people roll in on. Got the new executive order I'm signed in. It's gonna be fun with a little about that as well.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna hold on here? Are you gonna go past? When I got a bounce? Okay?
Speaker 1: No, we're set, dude, We're set, and it's it records anyway. We're good, all right for you? Yeah, we're good. So we got the sure. Maybe some of you have heard about this, the executive order that Trump signed launching Genesis Mission to expedite scientific discovery using a I.
Speaker 2: Awesome, let's see scientific discoveries.
Speaker 1: We should read it as a matter of fact. Why wouldn't we?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's look at this scientific here, discoveries.
Speaker 1: By the authority. Vest to me, is the president? What's that? What kind of like.
Speaker 2: Scientific? You know? It's I forgot the.
Speaker 1: Fuckings AI Baby America is in a race for global technological dominance and the development of artificial intelltelligence, says an important frontier of scientific discovery and economic growth. But down here this is kind of important. This order launches the Geneticis Mission as a dedicated, coordinated national effort to unleash a new age of AI accelerated innovation and discovery that can solve the most challenging problems in this century. But right here it gets into wait, where is it talks about the Manhattan Project? Was it down a little bit more? No, it should have been in here it says, it's like the Manhattan Project.
Speaker 2: A second, why can't I find it?
Speaker 1: Oh? I got an idea.
Speaker 2: There you go, That's what I was just about to say, Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: That's there in this piotal moment. The challenge, which is we phase require a historic national effort comparable in the urgency and ambition to the Manhattan Project. That was instrumental to our victory. Urgency and ambition of the Manhattan Project. Man So, I mean that was during the World War and we were worried about atomic weapons. So they're saying that this is equal you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what the fuck they're saying, it's that instrumental.
Speaker 1: Yep. So we're gonna see the world's largest collection of such data sets developed over decades federal investments. It's going to build all an integrated AI platform to harness federal scientific data sets.
Speaker 2: Oh boy.
Speaker 1: Oh, and so this ties in a little bit to Project Athena. Have you seen that one? I think we talked about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we brought it up before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Project Athena, where's it at? Oh shit, Wow, we don't need to read that. Um hm, there it is leaked. So this is all tightened. Oh shit. They took it down.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: That was a NaSTA nuclear leads to four thousand layoffs. This agency shifts focused to Moon race. Wow, took it down.
Speaker 2: Convenient.
Speaker 3: I was busy at work this day because I saw this all over my fucking front page when I got to work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is Project Athena? And what the fuck? Why can't I get rid of this one? It's like no X on it. It's crazy. Yeah, there's something that you can't get all right, what is Project Atena? All about the leaks plan that could turn NaSTA into a private space private space empire. They're pretty much going to put a Palenteer in space and worse wow, third party organization may not here to get it. In this NASA handout, a SpaceX falcon carries wait, okay here it is Jared Isaac Isaac Mins. So this guy was touted like he was pushed forward by Elon Musk. We talked about that in the beginning of the presidency to be Trump's guy for NASA ended up not going with him. And now they did go with it, and like a week later they're announcing this plan. M As a matter of fact, they didn't announce anything. It's a leaked document. It's a e lked document sparks the base over ambitious and controversial plan to reshape the space agencies NASA into a private space empire. So again it gets into the patch where Curtis Jarvin everything's going to be under like a CEO private network of startup firms, right, and so even NASA. Wow, so Teddy was first nominated, yet he was withdrawn. Yeah, we talked about that. He confirmed the existence of the leak document called Project Athena, which is dated May twenty five, saying on social media parts of it are now dated. However, better to have a plan going into a responsibility as great as the leadership is now. Yeah, yeah, okay, you guys are trying to turn into a space into a private firm.
Speaker 2: Look at that guy's face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get to that. Come on, come on, dude. Look he's like I didn't go anywhere, Bro, He's like, I didn't go anywhere, dude, I faked it.
Speaker 2: Okay, you really want me to sit here for this picture? I did some shit.
Speaker 1: So this Genesis mission, you know, it really reminds me. I mean, we're gonna get into a lot of shit here. But when thinking about quantum dust, quantum dust, smart dust, quantum technology. AI just pushed towards all that, and then them calling it Genesis. I just think about this. This uh, this show that happened. I think I told you about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this one, let's see anima. It's called the End of Genesis though, right, the end of Genesis. Uh, what the fuck? Oh?
Speaker 2: I see? So this is just a few more on Instagram whenever we'll go to this one.
Speaker 1: It's weird, man. It's got this robot like busting through the glass like it's trying to get out. Yeah, all this shit it's manifested. Look at this manifesting exactly what we're talking about between two pillars here, two pillars, pyramids in the middle, lights going up right. I don't know if it's going to show what we're talking about with the robot thing fashion through.
Speaker 3: But his visuals have always been crazy though, Like he's always had a.
Speaker 2: Three three D kind of like breaking through ship.
Speaker 3: I have not, but I've seen tons of videos before before all this ship.
Speaker 1: We go, This might be this might be what we're looking for. Maybe it shows the robot right, look like you know that picture we're hand where God and the dude touch and picture that reminds me of what that's what that is. Let's see what we got here.
Speaker 3: This might be a different one, right, Yeah, this looks like it was at the Sphere or something. Yeah, or is it this is?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah's the more people with a Yeah, I guess it was at the Pyramids.
Speaker 1: But I think it was the So if I looked up like the robot right, the robot glass, we'll find it. How about that. We'll just do that boom here we go, right m hm.
Speaker 3: This one also went viral because his visuals, Like before the Sphere, I mean with just with an led screen looked cool. But the Sphere just you know, it's just step up because of what it you know, the production quality and I mean it's literally all around.
Speaker 1: Let's see what we got here. Let's skip into it. We've got the two towers. There's the two towers to Act one Genesis. Look at that Act one genesis crazy X Y chromosomes? Is that why they had Y for that? I don't know, it's just wondering.
Speaker 2: You can probably he's probably got hell.
Speaker 1: It's coming a lie, oh there is. Yeah, you get the dude, it's trying to come out through it. Right, This is the whole It's like a.
Speaker 3: Human human, it's very human to wait, what does it start running or some ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What does it do? Right, because that's the important part. What does it do after? That's fucking Hunt goes out into the world.
Speaker 2: Dope as hell, dude.
Speaker 1: It is kind of sick but also fucked up because I know what they're trying to say, this new man, this new world. It looks like they're in a whole different part of the cosmos too.
Speaker 2: Oh ye just.
Speaker 1: Look at that right into space, going to travel to stars because the only man that's gonna oh, going to Earth. Crazy dude. That's actually pretty dope. If you were like there, you know.
Speaker 3: That would be fucking cool to watch. Yeah, like if you were there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that is kind of what I think of whenever I think of this whole genesis and this whole push towards AI calling it the Manhattan similar to the Manhattan Project. I look at the Manhattan Project like nuclear weapons could be real. My argument, though, is the quantum technology that they made capable after splitting the atom, poking into that other realm and that other dimension.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that's the part that they're kind of leaning on, you know. Now with this technology, it's kind of crazy. Yeah, so that might be the more important angle here, you know, and it's coinciding with the disclosure. Shit, remember that documentary has sent you recently. Yes, everybody's like talking about it, you know, like as if they're saying anything new that we don't know. It's just now it's it's military guys and congressman, so it must be real. It's like, no, it's just the syops more deep now, it's like way words actually, you know, they're they're talking about like, oh, we need to make sure that these people don't get in trouble for what they may have done, so that way they'll tell us what they did. That's like, now this works. Huh oh yeah, it came out. You got to pay twenty bucks just to watch it. Oh fuck, Like come on, dude, I don't care that much.
Speaker 2: You know, when you said it to me, it was like coming out soon.
Speaker 1: Right, No, it's out now, the Disclosure documentary. I think it ties in all this dark enlightenment, you know, new age kind of what we're entering into. I think the smart desk might play a role technologically with the Internet of things, the Internet of bodies. Think about this before we get into the smart dust. What do you have to do whenever you're playing a character in a video game, say that I took Tony Hawk, right, and they took him and they wanted to make him do all the tricks he does, or a fighter, have him do all the fight moves he does. What do you do first? How do you get the body to connect? What do you have to do?
Speaker 2: Wait? What how do you get the body, like, you know, to.
Speaker 1: Get say, say, I'm a guy, right, I'm a guy. You want to put me on a video game? Right? Well, you got to catch my movement?
Speaker 3: You do, like the three D rendering ship, put all the sensors on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, the sensors. So think of this smart dust like that. All those little balls, right, think of him as little tiny, tiny microscopic balls, right, not literally, but like they're actually a little electro magnetic fucking nanoparticles. But we'll get into what they do and what they are. Yeah, yeah, point being what are they used for sensors to create? Like you get them on every tree, every rock, every organ in every person's body, everywhere. It makes it way easier to create a digital replica of everything. Right, you're essentially creating the exact replica of that thing.
Speaker 2: You'd be able to make an exact replica.
Speaker 1: Yes, So I'm looking at this smart dust from a slightly different angle when it comes to that, right, Internet bodies the whole thing. I mean, they say that this can get into your organs and see how you you know, the whole thing. So we'll get into it.
Speaker 2: This is how they're gonna make the metaverse d.
Speaker 1: It's the only way to do it. You know. You gotta get data on every single thing. How does it operate under temperature differences? Every little thing?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yep, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: They got to get that real real world illusion.
Speaker 1: Yes, And we've talked about this in our Patreon with the digital avatar. Not even that the synthetic eternity episode we did that was exactly kind of what you can't make that synthetic eternity possible in a virtual place that's just like where you live unless you had this technology to recreate it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Smart dust it's a network of microscopic sensors. It's like grainsand size or smaller, and they can detect light, temperature, vibration, electromagnetic fields, your chemical signatures, human biometrics. And they're tiny devices that contain a sensor, a power source, and a communication module. They can distribute into any environment anywhere and network themselves automatically to each other. So it's little nodes all over the place. It turns whatever it gets into into a node itself.
Speaker 2: A nano noode.
Speaker 1: It's node making bigger nodes. It's like micro macro shit. Right. So DARPA RAND and shift. DARPA obviously made this. It's ambient surveillance. Smart dust was first seriously proposed in the nineteen nineties by DARPA funded researchers at UC Berkeley. Very funny because UC Berkeley scientists end up at like the labs or all these different places. Chris Pist, who's the pioneer of me ms or motes. I don't know what that is. I'd have to look into it. Fucking name dude, Chris Pisto, Chris pist Ayo, Pister. I don't know why, I automatically just want to go into like a hillbilly, Hey, pist what's up with that RAND Corporation for military logistics. And you also have darpest censor web programs in the early Afghanistan and Iraq operations that were going on to kind of start the trial mode of this technology. So the original pitch was that every square inch of the battlefield would give over to a better uh like a more advantage in warfare, you know, everything that's going on obviously, but it expanded into things like smart cities, agriculture, some climate monitoring, and industrial automation, and now it's getting into biomedical implants. So in twenty ten, the phrase Internet of things was starting to be talked about and normalized. This is what the smart dust works with the Internet of the smart appliances, right, And you know, there's been a lot of conspiracy theorists that talked about the vaccines having this in it, they putting ananotechnology in you you know, don't take the vaccine. I don't know if that's true, because they really don't have to. You can suspend this in the air and we'll get into that. Like, how can you distribute it? Yeah, you can suspend it in the air.
Speaker 3: So it's like, dude, the other morning, it was super fucking foggy, and I was like, my brain just started going.
Speaker 2: I was like, uh oh, I don't I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, it made sense why I was foggy, obviously, but log shit.
Speaker 1: So there's some thoughts that maybe they have put it in fog. I don't know, but it's possible.
Speaker 2: It just seemed oddly dense.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and these are like crystalline little like if there was a bunch of them and all mist be like crystalline structures or something, you know. Yeah, no, dude, is there a way? So like, whenever you I know, there's a way, whenever you get onto a website, like an article page, if you want to hold that page before they start trying to give you, you know, subscribe or whatever, Right, there should be a way where I can like stop them from doing that. I take a shot, and maybe I don't know. Hm, Well, I wanted to show you this article, but I cannot get to it. But essentially, here I'll show you what it says. Smart dust is turning the whole world into a giant sensor invisible to the human eye. But smart sensors are now being embedded in bridges, factories, and even human lungs. Whoa, Okay, let's see what Let's see if we can find another article about smart dust being in the body. How smart dust could spy on your brain? Oh awesome, this is great. Yeah, oh great, Yeah, we love them. Intelligent dust particles embedded in the brain could form Jesus Christ. This is our world, now, dude, this is our world. It's just constant everywhere you go. Eventually, they want you to not be able to walk down the fucking street without pop ups in your eyes because you have glasses on and shit, you know what I mean, like smart contacts and shit. Yeah, real monitoring or your brain function has advanced and leaps and bounds in the recient ears. Okay, but what are they really trying to do a topography with smart dust. Neural dust is integrated by another component place beneath the scale, but powered by the outside of the body. Yeah, they used the body to actually keep itself generating. That's crazy. And it's able to do ultrasound. The powers to neural dust and sensors that listen out for the responses. What the fuck? The system is also tetherless. The data is collected and stored outside the body for later analysis. But yeah, they could just send this dust inside your body. It could take like a scan of your brain and then bring it out to the doctors to look at. So the smart dust is a network of tiny wireless microelectro mechanical systems mems. Oh so that Chris Pist created these this smart dust Yeah dude, Oh got him an idiot? Yeah, hey, Chris Pista, Yeah dude. It'sonymously collect the entransmit data from their environment. These devices, often measuring less than one cubic millimeter, can detect various environmental factors. We talked about that development and neural dust. We talked about that embedded in the brain monitor brain activity. The technology allows for real time monitoring of the brain. Okay, they've been using it for environmental monitoring and industrial applications, so they're really putting it everywhere. But now they're talking about putting in the human body with healthcare, and I think that now we get into the Internet of bodies and things, it's everywhere.
Speaker 2: Look at that. What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Oh hell no, lady see these fucking these people are crazy. Oh what is that? Dude? I need to text the changing your body without knowing. We should check this out a little bit tech edge. This is crazy. You're not gonna be able to hear this. I'm gonna have to change the settings. I'm gonna have to all right, let's check this out. Okay, I guess you might. Let's check this out. Guys, tell me if you could hear it, imagine what ship that didn't work? Hold on, I have the audio coming out through the speaker for some reason. All right, we're gonna look at this one second. Guys. Hmmm, well, doesn't say it's gonna come through the speaker. That's weird. I mean, okay, now let's try it. I think it'll work this time. Countless microscope. It's smaller than a grain of scent. Okay, I can't hear you. Okay, whatever is oh ship pencils collectively known.
Speaker 2: As what happened Madly?
Speaker 1: We're gonna just play this subcat. We're gonna play the subtitles. They gather information. Yeah yeah, yeah. Fuck this guy, he's just gonna tell us what the fuck we're doing. All right, So deployment, am I am I sharing right now here? Let me get up here. I'll get back to the plane, Sharon. Sorry, guys, all right, deployment of is smart dust. Smart dusts could be deployed in various environments such as urban areas, remote locations. But they drop it out of drones, They could drop it out of airplanes. They can disseminated into storms. I don't know why they would do that, but like fog, that one makes more sense. Like you said earlier, I can find the presence of toxins and it could be tailored to specific applications, which is a little sus What does that even mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, tailor to a specific application, So that means they could like modify the shit to where however they want to use it. So they do want to put it in a fog, they probably got a specific blend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they can really spy on you on a different level, and it can they could program it to expire on certain people more like get into certain people's heads or maybe monitor their their vital organs, which is just really uncomfortable to me. That Yeah, I'm good on that, you know. Yeah, that's kind of weird, you know. So let's get back to the information we had here. Long term vision is to it is ambient data collecting, So they want no cameras, microphones, but the environment itself is the surveillance device, right, And that's kind of what I was talking about a minute ago with Oh, they could just make it do whatever they want. So it's like okay, So they want to make the whole environment itself just naturally surveilling everybody.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 1: And the way you do this is with ubiquitous smart dust dispersal. So, like I said earlier, drones, HVAC systems, consumer products, clothing, fibers, road pavements, building materials, chemical sprays. They could put this in anything, So the fucking.
Speaker 3: Rocks outside the grocery store are going to know every time I go get groceries.
Speaker 1: Dude, everything's gonna know everything, yes exactly. It's actually nuts, like because the dust on it is gonna know. Yeah, and they cover everything.
Speaker 2: With it fucking nanot fucking nano noodes.
Speaker 1: So these are like called self organizing moat swarms. Millions of particles sync together, sharing data, extending range and then mapping out environments. They track movements and patterns people and then reconstruct three D environments silently mm hmm and invisible. This is how you get real time tracking without any cameras of anybody, right, Yeah, it kind of reminds me of this whole holographic like your WiFi rouder could see what you're doing. Yeah, you're like the frequencies. It's kind of like that, but it's literally attached. So again with the video game like you need to Yeah, it's nuts.
Speaker 2: That is kind of wild to think about.
Speaker 1: Even the router things still biomedical smart doest as well.
Speaker 2: Huh that even the router things still.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the router thing is crazy, dude, How is that legal? You could just you could just you could just you could just make it technology they could see people, and then we're gonna act like that was an accident.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then it's like essential for us to do anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it's watching everything you're doing around your house. But you why don't we ask questions about why that? Why that's the thing, Like did you guys like if I could accidentally make technology like that, I mean, come on, there's no way that was on accident dude. No, So yeah, it's crazy. So the ultrasonic communication that these can do is they pretty much operate like invisible antennas and surgical wires like oh okay, this is and sid I forgot that we got to the biomedical aspect of it. So wireless implants besides of smart dust like we talked about earlier for neural mapping as well as brain computer interfaces could be kind of help with that technology as well. So, like I said, they use ultrasonic communication with no visible intended surgical wires or external device needed, and so they get neural monitoring, monitoring, stimulating, and biochemical tracking all on one, with potential behavioral modulation that they could use. It's crazy. So you also have like the smart pills right where they can organize in your body once you take them. I think that goes into the same technology here. You want to put particles inhaled into the lungs, sensors in the bloodstream, GI track swallowble motes like in your gasher intestinal system, as well as chemical and hormone tracking of individuals. So these can really a real time data to an external network where they can monitor at all times. The unor think.
Speaker 2: Of would be like to compare this would be a fucking.
Speaker 3: Machine that say you or I work on every day at work, got all these sensors on it, and if something is even like a little bit of weird, it throws up in error and it lets somebody know M.
Speaker 1: And that's freaky because like that's anything. You know. Several parallel technologies converge into the smart dust grid. So you have the six G which six G agenda is the whole theme here. Six G specifically is going to be designed for ultra dense sensor networks as well as an ambient internet of things like a trillion sensors all working together, and also digital twinning of the physical world as we talk about. That is the agenda of the six G. The six G white papers which we did go over, every physical object will have a digital representation and continuous data relationship with each other. It's not a theory. This is a stated goal. This is not like theory here. So tiny chips will be run that will run machine learning on street lamps, vehicles, buildings, appliances, think about it, anything, wearables, nanotech devices, all of it. So if smart does can't compute, the environment will so quantum sensors can detect and the quantum shits where it gets weird, heartbeats through walls, movements without line of sight and chemical signatures and trace amounts. So once you get into the quantum aspect of this, you're fucked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there we go again with that quantum.
Speaker 1: Shit, spooky action at a distance, remember the quantum shit. Hey go check out our synthetic eternity. On the Patreon we talked about the crazy quantum aspect of a lot of this technology. It is wild, like monitor your brain when it's operating in the quantum space, which is like, what what are we talking about? You can't hide anything. So DARPA, LARPA, a FRIL, the US Army, all these people are obviously working with this, as well as the CI, the CIA, excuse me, venture Capital wing in q TEL. But you do have some corporate mega players involved in this as well, like Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and I mean we could name the small companies that they have like projects solely or sidewalk labs for Google. Microsoft has Azure Sphere and Digital Twins. Amazon has Ring which is doing this as well if you think about it, and sidewalk Mesh Network as well as IBM with the smart cities that they're building and the Internet of Things. The video has created the omniverse real world mapping, and Lockheed Martin has created micro autonomous sensors. So all these companies are actively creating this. It's crazy, it's an act. Yeah, they all got projects. Yeah, so this environment what it would look like. We're talking about sound, movements, chemical signare, signatures, all of it's going to be unlocked. People's locations and interactions are going to all be well known in emotional states will be inferred through biometrics, so they'll know even how you feel, what you're thinking, even when you're not expressing it. But yeah, what the fuck, So where's the privacy in this world? That's my question. Smart does doesn't care about walls, darkness, turning off your phone, owning a smart device, None of that matters. It's going to be there. You know. It's in the air, it's in the trees, it's in your lungs.
Speaker 2: We're making it toward you. It's unavoidable. Another thing, and.
Speaker 1: You make a digital twin of every person. Now the next thing, you know, you have a real time thinking of like behavior patterns, health signatures, location, social graph you know whatever, biochemical fluctuations of people. But this is where starts. Smart doest kind of starts to mesh with the social credit systems, digital ideas, biometrics that we talk about AI driven governance. Eventually, that's what it's going to really all be for, and then your government's going to have access to all this stuff we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah, dude, Fuck no.
Speaker 1: Now, the programmable matter aspect of this stuff is where it kind of gets weird. That's where I kind of get into the like, I mean, you know, did you see that new AI like music artist.
Speaker 2: I've seen so many in it. It's alarming.
Speaker 1: It's called like Kaion or something, dude, and she's got like black goo all over her and it's like an AI artist, right, black goo everywhere, black and white, fucking floors, checkered floors, the whole deal, right this one. Okay. So, and when we're talking about programmable substance and programmable matter involved with this AI quantum technology, I think we're literally talking about what this bitch shows right here. It's crazy, dude, this is the ship. It's like they're showing you in this Okay, it's nuts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I there there's somebody I know their kids were listening to like AI thing.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh no, yeah, dude, it's bad it's not good. We aren't gonna listen to this song. We're just gonna look at it for the oh, it's okay for the oh yeah, great.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So you got the Batman right. Look at that checker floors. Black. Yeah, it's her black goo. She's swimming black goo. It's all AI black goo. Some more like venom though, like venom rapping around. Oh yeah, black goo.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Programmable matter, programmable substance, uh sentient AI black white and red, just like the Masons. And it's funny because they even had shorts that looked like Masonic aprons. Did you see that? Yeah, let's see that. Let's look a little shorts with the mean soundic gaprin look at shorts a lot of seconds. God damn it. Where to go? Yeah? What the fuck? We lost it? And now we're on a whole nother video. Oh man, holy shit, but it's no better.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: It looks like you ever played soul Caliber? Looks like taki off soul Caliber anyway. So that's what we're looking at here, dude, when we're talking about programmable matter. This coincides with the Mission Genesis, which is all by AI Revolution Manhattan Project. This is the New Manhattan Project. We have to get this shit going. Then we're looking at all this quantum like building this new sentient whatever, programmable substance in your body, Internet of Things, They're talking about customizable vaccines. All this shit, I think leads to this transhumanist like merging of the digital with the physical. And so again I wanted to show that just to get into the programmable will matter aspect of this with smart Dust. Did you have something to say? First?
Speaker 2: No, I was just taking a breath. Also, what's up taking breath?
Speaker 1: Living man? What's the word?
Speaker 2: Crad?
Speaker 1: Cat? What's good? Cat? What's good? I catch you laughing? Hell yeah, smart Dust change his form self, assembles, repairs itself, and acts like a living swarm, like little tiny drones getting all the information.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh dude, you know what I think about Brouck transformers too. Cauz when Ravage Ravage, he goes to the uh the military base to steal that sliver of the all spark and he sends them little dudes.
Speaker 2: In and they make that like paper thing fucking robot.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the fucking.
Speaker 2: Like vomits them down to fucking tube. Pretty wicked.
Speaker 1: I mean, this gets to the level where you could have walls and clothing embedded with nano antenna like you know, little dust, right or quantum dots or whatever. These things are molecular sensors, whatever you want to call them, and smart dust is just baked into everything. You know, you could be getting Like you know what they're like, is he wearing a wire? You don't gotta worry about that anymore, dude.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be wearing dud.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to fucking make people shower. They're gonna be like this dust them dust dude.
Speaker 3: But the thing is like, it's gonna be in their bodies, dude, it's gonna they're.
Speaker 1: Fucked No exactly, And that's really where it gets hairy, because it's like what do you do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, they're gonna have to walk through some sort of sensor.
Speaker 1: Is it already in our environment? Is it already in our body? That's the question. You know, how far along are we in this? Because God knows? Yeah, I do not care about our consent. Yeah, they're like dustum, fuck them. This could be indistinguishable from airborne particles or particulates, paint pigments, textile fibers, cosmetic powders, food additives. Like, so again, is it already in our environment? You know what I mean? Is it in the Red Bull? Dude? Don't do that, dude, Okay, So, uh so somebody took a somebody took like a thing that checks the ion chart, the ion hold on red Red bull ion. It's like the ion something tester. Let's try that. And it showed that like Red Bull was like off the charts. Bro Like they checked like water and it was nothing. They checked milk and it was nothing. They put it in the Red Bull and this ship was like super charged, like there was a bunch of nanobots. And so that's why I asked them, is it in the Red Bull? Harold clouds Vella, who's.
Speaker 2: That conference covering this? Including black goo?
Speaker 1: Let's see what he had to say? My sharing here, I'll share or not. Let's see what I am leaving legend. Put us onto this guy here, Harold the clouds Vella. Let's see what's the word. You can hear it? Yeah, I mean you can't slightly, but yeah, yeah, excellent. I'm a scan of this.
Speaker 2: System connection.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, electromagnetic field. But the I mean I yeah, it's an hour and twenty long. So I just I just saw that. So I was like, whoa, that's gonna be a minute.
Speaker 2: He's saying it's a specific video.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a specific video. Oh, but what he's exposing here and to Oh that's where you got the margell and shit from. Huh. I did see the margell and shit by the way, after you brought it up, or somebody brought up Margellans. I think it might have been twenty eight dollars on Spotify, but either way, I did check that out. It's crazy. I'll have to check that dude out see what you had to say. But yeah, man, they're connecting everything. It's nuts. Yeah, hour and twenty. Once I saw that, I was like, fuck. I was hoping we could get a clipper a.
Speaker 2: Little bit you scroll through.
Speaker 1: Fuck.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So this is the perfect tool for technocratit control, right. I mean, it's invisible, all seeing, self healing, hard to detect, hard to avoid, I mean, how are you gonna avoid it? And it's in the natural environment. Once it's integrated, it's there, so we could look at it this way. The evolution of cameras goes into satellites, then the Internet of things then smart dust, and then you get the ambient total awareness. Yeah, and guess what it'll be working with total information awareness, Palenteer, total information awareness, working with ambient total awareness.
Speaker 3: There you go, dude, They're going to have total awareness because of all the total awareness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is where the command layer of smart dust. Smart dust is the eyes and ears, Palenteers the brain and memory, and open AI is the reasoning and prediction engine. Right. So smart dust is useless without a data fusion platform. Once you blanket the world with trillions of microsensors, we're all movement data, bios signals, you know, chemical readings, all this stuff. It is too much for like a human to analyze, right, So you've got to have a globe analytics brain to kind of fuse, correlate, and predict behavior from all sensors at once. So this is where you would get something like the data cloud of Oracle to work with Palenteer to predictive behavior everything and work with Opening Eye to then give the language to it. Right. So this is what Poalenteer was kind of created for. Really, it's the nervous system of the smart dust world. Polunteer's entire model is built around ingesting data from any source, unifying it in a single ontology, and then tracking people across multiple data sets, predicting future actions, generating digital dot CAAs. This is why Polunteer is uniquely dangerous in a smart dust environment because it just thrives in micro events, right, so footsteps, thermo pattern like it could predict every little fucking movement that you have, pressure, like all the whole thing. That's freaky. That's like a that's like all seeing God. That's big brother. Yeah, that is you know, that's a brave new world crazy. So it already runs with the DHS, CIA NSA like Palenteer works with the US Special Operations Command already forty plus intel agencies globally and black black budget contractors and Peter Teele is part of the Builderberg Group. So I mean this is a global you know, this is going to be across the world. This is gonna be the whole deal, the whole shibang, if you will. So Smartest would plug into Polunteer automatically because Polnenteers foundry or Gotham architecture, which is the predictive policing kind of policing aspect of it works with the drone feeds, Internet of things feeds, satellite feeds, biometrics in the city, infrastructure data, and then it polices. So this would just be another input stream to what it already uses. So yeah, dude, this is crazy. So Polunteer does specialize in creating digital twins of humans for you know, getting like good idea of a pattern of life modeling for somebody, persistent where they're usually at, or also like just intelligence about them tendencies. Yeah, so something like fusion based intelligence, persistent domain awareness. These are all things that are corporate names for digital clones of real people. Behaviors, risk levels, and predicted future is all involved in this. And smart doest makes these clones real time, super accurate and continuous. So then you add in open AI into this and they don't they kind of interpret everything for volunteer. So this is where you know, open AI kind of gives the meaning or like you know, can kind of recommend what you should do since you have these indicators popping up with a person or thing. That's some wild shit. So it could predict intent, it could emotionally map some body, It could pick up language cues on people, and it could also detect deception. So I mean, look at how much a open a eye already deceives and manipulates people and does weird shit, you know, So imagine if it's you know, attached to understanding you specifically every single person specifically. That's crazy. Hmm. I am living Levin, I am living man, I said legend. Imagine does that can explode that travels through eventualation systems and explodes on command? Yeah, dude, honestly, they've created that too. They've got self repation, self replicating molecules like cells. A guy went on Tucker Carlston and talked about this, which are not real. They're like silicon based and so they're not biological, but they can multiply like a real cell, and they can create. We talked about this. They could create like an acid, the melter metal, They could do all kinds of shit. So they already can create something to do something very similar to that.
Speaker 2: This is going to be in the next Call of Duty.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yep. Transhumanism is exactly where we're headed. That's what we talked about. Go check the beginning of the episode end of Genesis. We were talking about how that all ties into what we're getting into I kind of lead with that, and now we're getting into what it is. But in the beginning, I feel like we got more weird and now we're kind of just backing it up. Maybe I should have went the other way with it, but whatever, because I got right into the dirt, into the fucking deep dive of like the esoteric side of this before we even start talking about what it is. But yeah, I mean large language models like open ai convert raw sensors in the narratives and judgments of people. Right, So open AI models can issue automated warnings to you know, pounteer whoever's using it, threats throughout authorities. They could also classify individuals, you know, red blacklist them, whatever, give recommended actions for an individual. And this is how you get the AI governance and the automated policing without the people in the loop. This is the plan, man, This is the plan.
Speaker 2: Fuck dude.
Speaker 1: Algorithmic governance smart dust is part of a broader vision cover the world in sensors, fuse everything in the platforms like polunteer, use AI models like open ai for decoding and decision making, and then transition society to an automated government's governance where police, social services, medical decisions, security responses, everything is going to be handled by AI and sensor data. This is a technocratic monarchy that we're talking about. You know, this is the patchwork system.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I uh, I don't want sensor on me.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I'm good on that. It could sense everything, remember everything, interpret everything, predict everything. I'm good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm cool on that they can keep that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, neural dust, wearable AIS, Digital Identities, six GT, cognitive networks, whole life analytics. This is not something we want to walk into.
Speaker 2: Wearable AIS.
Speaker 3: Dude, fucking like Spartans, bro, they implanted an AI and it helped them on the battlefield.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So earlier we talked about Mission Genesis that he just signed in. So how does this fit in with smart Dust? Well, Genesis brings a bit, brings together data from national labs, defense, adjacent researches, energy, material science, and more. And some of these could be dual used material chemical, biochemical, environmental sensing all that. So surveillance control and developed under energy materials and national security cover could integrate seamlessly with broader data platforms. So, in other words, they're making it easier for the government to work with all of this this shit. So that is why the Mission Genesis matters, because right now they're making a tiered system of information when it comes to research for anything that has to do with National labs, government anything. And it's kind of ironic. We just talked about the labs and now they just did this mission where started this mission rather where all information regarding any kind of lab research or anything is going to be tiered and where you've got public research, but then everything else is going to be classified, and it's all centralized, centralized in one pillar that goes just to the government, just to the military, And I worry about that because that's obviously going to be working with volunteer and all this other shit. And it makes it so berreezy. Yeah, it makes it toup ber eezy and make this predicted policing shit work seamlessly with everything else. I just they're making it all one centralized thing. It's crazy. Yeah, So it does fit right in. I think it's funny though, because the imagery is all there as well. You know the end of Genesis with the robot busting out this whole merging man with machine that's the only way we can get into the new world, this new age. And then this new age is clearly all about AI and this quantum technology, and it all merges together and it's biblical. You know. If you take the mark, the mark of the Beast, you can't pay, you can't buy it, the whole thing, right, Like, oh, it's so crazy to me, Like that's why they're talking about Genesis. That's why they're calling it Genesis. That's why they're saying end of Genesis. That's the whole point. Like, why would you do that? Why is it that the AI check I showed you earlier is signed to the higgs Field Records higgs Field Records, Like the Higgs bow was on you mean the God particle? Oh my god, what are we doing here? So you're telling me that this fake AI like artist is assigned to the higgs Field in it And that's all about the God particle, right, which is again cern whoa you know, dude, we're on it. It's all out there, Dude, I think we're Hey, do we try to do our thing on them?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I really do think I think we got this ship. You know, it's a little wild, it's a little crazy. But it seems to be what I mean, what the fuck? The imagery, all the symbology points right to.
Speaker 2: It, and it kind of seems more obvious than it used to.
Speaker 1: Be, way more. Yes, And that's on purpose. I think like AI accelerated research workflows and advanced materials like quantum research genesis would fast track nano sensors or micro like the ems we talked about, It would advance materials for programmable matter like stealth sensors, sensor skins. You wouldn't even know that it's occurring because it would all be classified under different tiers for national security. Right, it's all about national security, So you don't get to know about the programmable matter that we disturb or distributed rather all over everywhere without you don't get to know about the stealth sensors inside your body, you know. So yeah, quantum air surveillance capabilities, biometric sensors, all that shit would be under the banner of scientific innovation, So therefore it would be classified. Just centralizes control for the scientific Department of Energy, all them. They could work together and harness our resources and use them against us while they also track and control us.
Speaker 2: That is so fun.
Speaker 1: Not a good time, dude, not a good time. Not a good time. You know, it is what it is. But hey, you know we got we gotta talk about it. Yeah, what else did I have here? So I talked about the god particle Higgs boulders on Genesis spacecraft. Oh, Genesis spacecraft. I did forget about that. So there was a spacecraft. It's kind of ironic the spacecraft. It was sent out to collect information from space and it crashed, crashed back into Utah on September eighth, two thousand and four. Now, September eighth, two thousand and four was on a Wednesday, Right, it's gonna get weird. I'm just I'm reaching for straws here maybe, but just hear me out. September eighth was on a Wednesday, Right, Odin's day, as we pointed out here on the show, very important day for these people. That week of the eighth, September eighth through the tenth, right, Okay, this year, on that week, on a Wednesday, was the same day Charlie Kirk got shot in the same state, no shit, right September tenth, two days later, So the same week of September eighth, right, twenty one years later, Charlie kirk goet shot in the same state. I don't know what that means. And then and then Trump announced his Mission Genesis. I don't know what that means, you know what I mean, I have no idea what that means. But I mean I think about it. You know, wow, I mean this all has to do with space in a weird way, because also you have this disclosure coming with you know, this documentary and three I at lists and all this bullshit. We've already talked about the three Eye at List thing like that's literally a play on like three I like enlightened, you know, Atlas from Atlantis, the Atlantean god King Atlas, and they want to bring back Atlantis. I mean, what the hell are we dealing with? You, dude? What the fuck? I'm just an observing guy asking questions. I mean, that's all I'm doing.
Speaker 2: What the fuck, dude?
Speaker 3: I thought it may have had something to do with like the amount of books or something in the Bible, but.
Speaker 1: No, it's like twenty one, you know. I mean, well two plus one is three. That's the you know, three is the number for the Trinity, you know, three very important. I just think that that's so weird, you know, I mean, what does it mean? It probably means nothing. But also you know, yeah, because is it that they're trying to talk about this exotic technology. Is it possible that they're going to bring out a bunch of exotic technology very soon? And that's why they're doing disclosures so they can blame it on reverse engineering or something of alien tech, right, right, because you've got all the centralization of it. But then at the same time they could disclose information about aliens. I feel like that's a cover.
Speaker 2: Probably right.
Speaker 1: Warner von Braun said that the final card was going to be that we go into space create space weapons for aliens because of aliens, even though it's a fake threat, like there's no aliens really to work, like, maybe there are aliens, but there's not a threat. Yeah, but we're going to create space weapons because of the threat. And so that could be why we're getting this disclosure shit along with Project Athena, all about going to space with the AI shit, along with the AI shit, and then they talking about being equal to the Manhattan Project as if we have some existential crisis coming here. So again put all that together, here are we walking into this age of disclosure with aliens, so we could create new age tech, which is really just all about control of people and has nothing to do with any fucking threat. It's just just like terrorists, you know what I mean, It's just another threat that they make up, you know, and create themselves. That's a question when he pinned that's a theory, dude, that's a theory. So we're gonna see how it pans out. But right here, I kind of think that Ryan Gable had a couple of theories kind of close to this, So shout out Ryan. But I definitely think that that's where where we're at. Dude, there's something with it. I think it all converges a little bit. So we'll see, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: We will see. Yeah, yeah, dude, I'm interested to suck ass. But it's gonna we're gonna be.
Speaker 1: You know, Ryan. Uh, shout out Ryan again. He also pointed out that in the new in the New Terminator show, apparently it's not that great. But in the New Terminators show, this kid goes, remember Genesis is Skynet. In the new show, it's kind of weird because it's like that's what this mission is called. It pretty much is Skynet in the new term. Yeah, so they pretty much outed it in the new Terminator Genesis is kind of and then he announces this, who knows what that means? Again, shout out to Ryan because he kind of pointed that out. But I think there's something to that for sure. That's some wild shit right there.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: So you know, you got Joe Rogan, Joe Rogan and Sean Ryan. They have these guys on all the time, these military contractors, these guys that you know, run Pounteer or whatever. They make them look like regular guys, regular dads, you know. Don't punish them for a lion and committing treason. We should give them amnesty, you know, and this and that. And I think that's some bullshit too. I do think that's bullshit, Like, come on, man, you can't just you can't just manipulate people and you know, do like experiments on people or whatever the fuck you were doing with the alien abduction thing and all the other shit, and expect no at least like talking to you know, some wild shit though. Do you see you see that about the National Guards? Two guys?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I did see that. The dude's dude, so much Chicago.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, dude, Tim Poole's already on some fucking weird I'm not a fan of the guy. I really don't like him, but it's really crazy how quick he's like doing some weird like mainstream news, Like he called it a mass shooting. I'm like, how's this constituted as a mass shooting? I know that the definition changes every other month, but how's this a mass shooting of two people got shot? And then he he also said I think it's an Islamicist radical but this is just me guessing, speculating, like, come on, look at this. I'm assuming Islamic terror tied. You could see this, right tied Trump. Yeah, just speculation that we will see I was like, of course, it is like, dude, like this is crazy. I was like, how again is this a math? Because yeah, it was like, how is this a mass shooting? Someone's like, I think it's four or more. I was like, so again, how is this a mass shooting? There's two people got shot? You know, it's crazy, dude. Anyway, Yeah, so good stuff? Uh yeah, rip, hopefully you know they get to the bottom of that. That's crazy. You know what sucks about a lot of these psyops is that real people do die. I'm not one of those people. I mean, it's possible that Charlie Kirk didn't die, but it is also very possible that that dude died, you know what I mean? Because real people do die in this in these syops, doesn't make it any less of a syop. It's just people they do.
Speaker 2: I don't know how anybody survives that.
Speaker 1: I mean, really good Hollywood style props is.
Speaker 2: The only way you Hollywood style props, good acting and.
Speaker 1: A gag order on three thousand people and anybody that has anything to say or try to show a video about it. So, I mean, I don't know, dude. You know all those people who were there, and everybody always has phones in their hands, and we only got like three angles of the shooting that day, almost like the planted they were planted angles almost. Yeah, I don't know, Hey, what do I know?
Speaker 2: What do I know? Yeah? I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know, Oh, man, Candice Owens apparently she's got assassination hit out for her. Did you see that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So I saw that earlier this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll see. Oh, dude, I was on with William Ramsey. I was on with William Ramsey yesterday and somebody hit us up in his chat and said that Candace Owen's dad possibly. It's not confirmed, but according to somebody who made a Rumble video, he was part of the cleanup crew for Handy Suck, the old Handy Suck shooting.
Speaker 4: Oh word, Yeah, like he might have been in the cleanup crew, bro.
Speaker 1: So I'm not sure. I gotta still look at that, but somebody mentioned that. I was like, whoa, that would be crazy.
Speaker 2: It would be wild.
Speaker 1: That's about as crazy as Paul Lovelli working at TPUSA, the guy who helped create the guy who helped write Mine Wars with Michael Keno. That's about just as crazy. What the fucks, dude, Holy shit. Yeah, we're gonna be dropping that William Ramsey episode on our platform as well for anybody that didn't see it. You'll be able to hear about some of that. I kind of blew Williams mind about that last one. I was like, yeah, dude, this dude works at TVUSA. He's like what because he knows a lot about Mine Wars and Michael Keno. So when I said that, he was like, wait a minute, He's like that guy wrote Mine Wars and Michael Keno helped, so he's really the dude that wrote mine Wars wild Like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Bro, so you guys will run with that one.
Speaker 1: Dude, what do you even make Yeah? Yeah, what do you even make of that? You know? That's so what the fuck? Yeah? Anyway, so there are you know, the world's the stage and they're all actors, and don't fall for the bullshit. That's all we could say.
Speaker 2: I agree, friend, well said, shout.
Speaker 1: Out everybody that hung out with us. We did a little quick hour, you know, nothing crazy. Happy holidays, you know, happy Thanksgiving. Hopefully you guys enjoy all that shit. I'll be cooking the turkey this year. How about you?
Speaker 3: Just n I got stuck with dessert this year, So I got it easy.
Speaker 1: Stuck with the dessert. That's the best part. I might only eat that. You know, here's a trick. I'm gonna put you guys on game. You gotta lift the skin and take butter that you infuse with fresh airs, and you fucking wipe that turkey down, down, lather, lather that bitch up, and then you know what I always do. It's not ever, There's no time that I ever cook meat that I don't slap it. At least a handful of times. I'm slapping my meat every time I cook it. You think I even slapped the meat, bro, You gotta slap the meat, dude.
Speaker 3: Maybe if it's like a good pork chop, dude.
Speaker 1: No, I'm slapping every slap of the dude. I don't care if it's a broad warst.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: If it's a broadwarst, that motherfucker's getting slapped. You know what I'm saying. Anyway, Pause, what is having fun?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: I mean? Happy holidays. We'll be back Friday. Yeah, we'll be doing a I believe we'll be going live with Austin Pocard on Fridays. Stay tuned for that. That'll be awesome. It'll be around noon Central time, and yeah, we'd love you guys check it out. We're gonna get into some wild shit and maybe me and Justin will hop on again. Who knows. Stay tuned, everybody, and thanks for coming a little smart dust. I wouldn't call it a deep dive, just a little overview and we'll go into that again. Have a good holiday again, see you guys.