Speaker 1: I was hipping the subs to the fact that my manuscript is finished. For a practical purposes, I'm just trying to wrap it up. But I was talking about it's difficult. It's difficult to wrap up a long form academic body of work in a way that isn't abrupt or that seems, you know, properly organic and readable. And frankly, there's a lot. There's a lot in this book. It's about three hundred pages. It will probably be more like two undred and eight or two hundred and ninety when it's completely added in the stuff. But it's pretty It deals basically the entire of the twentieth century. And I think, whether I want to or not, I tend to write like a lawyer in terms of the way I present authorities and stuff. And that's good and bad. It's times towards revity while also cramming a lot into relatively relatively brief value. But you know it, I think it. I don't want to make things hard on the reader, but my things are getting done, you know, like I this has been another hard week, man, you know, like, well, I'm having trouble getting around and stuff. I'm not trying to play Jesus. But I don't want people to think I'm just like fucking off and not doing things. But I'm going to record at burn tomorrow morning because we're getting back to rear his Chicago. I took a week off from it because there wasn't much in the news cycle. I mean reading in the lines, there's definitely things of power political nature aflip, but the purpose of radio reach of Cargo is to push it back on regime magic prop sort of in it directly and in terms of like a director abuttle. I don't just like a riff on of things, you know. I mean, I got a good rapport with Burton. We can always find something to talk about. But it's uh, there's a dedicated purpose to that particular pod, you know. One of the reasons I want to start recording with the car taking a carl and and andies because that that'll be that'll be a more topically light and sort of funny stream, you know, because Uh, I realize that I don't like people over emphasis. I got a ship, but I think there's a warranted man like drink levity to the table. But I well, I.
Speaker 2: Think we try to do that here too.
Speaker 1: So oh, no always, Man, I make fun of stuff all the time. I mean I make fun of myself. Like if you don't, you're a fucking dickhead, you know. I mean, there's nothing worse than a totally humorless person. And you know, that's one of the reasons, like that, that's one of reason why the left or losers and uh, it's because like they don't understand humor and like you're you're, you're you realize you're dealing with like a a totally dysfunctional fucking monkey. If if humor is just healing to them, you know. Uh. But uh, I mean don't don't get me wrong. Uh the uh like conservative inc is just as bad, you know. But I mean there's no difference between them. So I I mean by just and everybody and deck I assume knows that I don't need to be pedantic for the sake of the slow learners in these environs. But I've been It's not related directly in anything I'm working on, but I I've been reading a lot and what we're viewing all the content I'm talking, uh from the era like in situ of South Africa, Rhodesia and Angola, because there was a common battle front there contro the Soviet Union and the Cubans and the indigenous proxy elements and stuff. And obviously what most people then as now, they're most familiar with the Rhodesian situation, albeit super officially, I mean, in part because English was the lingua franca, but also the Rhodesians. Uh Smith understood PR better than he's credited. I believe, like he wasn't a particularly dynamic guy. I mean, he was a he was a real hero in my opinion, and I read his autobiography I thought was compelling and well done, but he wasn't exactly an exciting person, is you know, But he didn't understand PR pretty well. So he'd invite Associated Press and and BBC and stuff to uh Salisbury, you know, with the attitude. I know, I know you people are gonna report lies and be hostile, but you know, basically, look at this is how we live in Rhodesia. And Rhodesia, I mean, granted it was a small country, but they probably had the highest quality of life in the world, better even than America, the Bundest Republic or Japan, you know. And of course, the the narrative not just about Rhodesia, but also Portuguese, Angola and the Boer Republic, was that this prosperity was somehow a zero sum enterprise and that if this ruling element racial otherwise is living well, it must be to the detriment of these other people. And that's a really that's a really perverse calculus. And and it's it's a it's just it's a lie. And uh that that's not just Marxist reasoning either, Like like the Marxi the Marxist perspective was that this progress has been achieved in Southern Africa, which is the driving economic and cultural engine of subs and Africa wasn't necessarily process of history, but now we're going to appropriate it. This Uh that this sort of like violent intermentioned envy hatred of all things superior isn't Marxist. It's just simple class hatred and primitive racial hostility towards the manifestations of works and and tangible wealth that is produced and held by superior men. And you see that to this day, like I've had h anytimes, not so much anymore in this particular issue, because regime discourse has been so dumb down. It's not even Midwood anymore. It's on it's it's it's it's on the level of sub human literacy. But people used to say, you know, during the Cold War and somewhat beyond, it's it's wrong to explore space because people are starving or presumably like hood rat kids then don't get to go to school. It's like it's not one or the other. Like wealth isn't this, It's not this fixed amount of wealth. And if I build a factory that makes widgets, I'm somehow appropriating wealth from this fixed amount of pie that that is being stolen from these poor people who needed to you know, like have pants to wear or something like a video thinks that I even understand political economy. It's they don't understand. They don't have a theory of value. They don't understand what wealth is.
Speaker 3: And can I can I go back to Can I go back to Rhodesia for a second?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know what I mean? Want?
Speaker 3: Yeah, why did Israel back Rhodesia?
Speaker 1: They didn't like I got to this. Uh. I was arguing this point with guys in the youth. Then the YouTube comments because the monkeys are like, yeah, you know, Rhodesia was brief like, oh, do you flicking black people? Look, you want to know who brought down Rhodesia. Look up Joe Slovo. Look up the entire anti apartheid on the ground there. It was one hundred percent Jewish, Like basically the entire Jewish minority of South African Rhodesia was working night and day to overthrow weight rule. And this idea that the bores who you know this guy, that guy Stephen Hatfield who was targeted for Meliss prosecution during the during the anthrax attacks, people are acting like it was odd, Like why was this was this biochemist who was so renowned working in South Africa? Because South Africa probably like the greatest concentration of scientists outside of America on this planet. This idea that they had no idea how to build a fusion weapon without Israel helping them is nonsense. The Israelis, the Israelis needed. Israel actually, especially back then, was a cash poor country. What kept them going was massive subsidies in the United States, billions in Holocaust reparations extorted from the boondis Republic and uh, you know, a continuously uh, a continuous flow of of asking as the immigrants in the das for uh, like quite literally, like like liquidating their wealth and their material ass, their liquid ass. That's when they moved to Israel and essentially availing it to the government. Like Israel had no money and they had a domestic weapons industry that made very good small arms, but that was about it. They do business with anybody. They didn't care. So and if you want uh, if you're a if you've got the same sort of tactical exigencies as the as the Rhodesians did on the frontier, particularly around what's now Namibia and stuff, you know, they're who you'd go to. I mean, like Brazil did a huge amount of Brazil is always him and they make a lot of shitty weapons this day, but Brazil, Brazil and France have always manufactured a huge amount of military hardware. I mean, these Raelis are a huge yelling with business Brazil and France. I mean that means that like Israel love is Brazil, they don't. They don't care, you know. And the UH the only and despite too what uh what the Reagan administration said, especially during the first the first Reagan administration in the second one were two totally different things. Like the Buchanan wasn't just fired for the Bittberg speech, and he wasn't just fired because Nancy hated him. I mean, those things didn't help, but there was there was this whole purge of anybody who was actually right wing from the Regan administration, Pitt Buchanan, James Webb, you know, guys who had been al Hag loyalists. Hey get his problems, but he you know, he uh, he was basically at a tafty and type right winger, like an old right type guy. But you know, what their Reagan Instigation said on the floor of the United Nations, which then actually had some relevancy, and what they did were radically different things. You know, their Reagan Instigation was absolutely doing business with Pretoria. You know, for example, it wasn't just uh and honestly, what what brought down Rhodesia. Rhodesia was a lot more robust than in Gola, which was a basket case just like the mother country was. And uh, South Africa was a very different kind of state. It was much larger obviously, but also you know, despite the Rodesia was not being crippled by sanctions. It really didn't matter, like up until the end. You know, there's this footage from AP or BBC or whatever of town sells very where there's this department store that was an that that was a domestic brand. It was basically like the Rhodesian uh Sex Fifth Avenue. So there's all these sort of like glamorous ladies buying stuff there and you know, uh like business guys, you know, like trying on suits. And the reporter was like angrily talking about h rhodes has become this artarctic country that and they're like, okay, you're gonna sanction us. Fuck you, we don't need your imports. You know what what killed it is when uh, when in Gola fell, you know, because of the Carnation Revolution of the you've mystic we called the communist government and what then became Namibia. They they didn't just uh, they totally sealed the border with Rhodesia. And Rhodesan needed port access because it was one thing to have to divert rail commerce around Namibia. They couldn't even access the port now you know without uh. And on top of it, had I mean there was a time going border conflict speaking it had that not been they would they had to deploy they had to deploy Rhodesi and sas elements and stuff to guard their trains that were coming under assault by you know, the Cubans, by uh by swap oh by I mean you name it. I mean, that's what brought it down. It wasn't I mean for the san sanctions don't work, number one, But there are states that can be susceptible to them. I mean, if you sanctions the equivalent of I mean, they didn't call them sanctions in those days because there wasn't there wasn't a globalized apparatus to levy these kinds of punishments. So there wasn't an independence at scale. But embargoing in the Confederate states did play a huge role in crushing them because they were literally a one crop economy. That's the one incidence for sanctioning works. But you know, Rhodesia, Rhodesia wasn't. The important point is Yoursia wasn't East Germany. It didn't go down because it was this experiment and in some sort of planned society that was doomed to fail because it it didn't abide the realities of you know, political economy at scale, and it was at odds with with with human social psychology or something. It was, it was delivered, it was it was attacked from literally all fronts by both the Warsaw Pact and America and the UK and the and the e C as it was called. Then, I mean, nobody can survive that.
Speaker 3: You know, why did why did the Soviets uh basket the Blacks?
Speaker 1: Well it was an issue of credit. Well, first of all, Africa was actually a really important continent. It's not just the biggest content on this planet. But you know, the the Stalinists didn't have uh. They they were you know, I mean Russia, which was the first among nationalities as they characterized it officially, you know, in their own propaganda. So we can use that as sort of the model for the tenor of Stalinist cultural ideas. The Stalinists and the Soviet Union on the Russians, despite their atheism, they were basically a conservative society. But they the Russians didn't view themselves as white. Then they certainly didn't view themselves as part of the white world. You know, they are part of Europe and beyond that, you know, they they were basically orthodox Marxist Leninists. Like this idea that the Soviets and the DDR weren't real communists. That's bullshit. They absolutely were. That's why I push it back. It's not just because they're all literate and they shouldn't try and punch above their weight with subject matter they don't understand. But when he's like mega types called the other day on rumblesome guy was saying that that John Lebowits, you know, John Stewart is a Marxist. I'm like, what the fuck do you mean he's a Marxist, like he believes in the dictatorship of the proletariats. I wasn't even mean, you know, but the the way the Soviets viewed things.
Speaker 3: Boomer that's that's boomery bonus.
Speaker 1: They have their own language. It'd be like me saying that if you have me saying Ariel Sharone is a monarchist. Okay, like the uh but the uh i uh. But no, there were the Soviets and the Worst Up Pact. They didn't have any notion of of trying to forcibly blend populations or annihilate national identity. Quite the contrary, but they didn't. They didn't view white minority rule as legitimate. They viewed they viewed it exactly like I said, as okay, the the productive capital that's been created by the colonial situation and imperialism, as they called it, you know, borrowing from Lenin's book of the same name, that's created this sort of driving engine of capital productivity in southern Africa. But you know, the blacks constitute this hyper exploited, petrolitarian it and they're a population unlike American blacks for example, that our rife for you know, being availed to a revolutionary consciousness. You know. So the future is a communize up there in Africa that will in turn benefit the socialist community and nations immeasurably and geostrategic terms as well as forcing after the It was complicated when it would happened after the fall a Saigon because in part in substantial measure, Kissinger and Nixon had neutralized a strategic advantage of that by flipping China and decopling Pey King from Moscow and then backing the Khmer rouge. So the way the Soviets responded was the Soviets flipped India to the Warsaw packed camp. Then America in turn flipped Pakistan, which is why the Indo Pakistan war had but which is why, incidentally this day, Islamabad and Washington have cordial relations. Which is why, for example, despite what the regime claims, Islamabad absolutely handed over bin Laden and had him under house arrest and everybody can do that. But that led approximately to the Soviet War in Afghanistan, which a lot of people don't understand. Part of it was the geographic locui of Soviet command and control, which was in Star City, Kazakhstan. But the but that that was predicated on what I just said too. But so the but the sort of after the falls I gone, and the uh, the Cold War went hot in Angola, really you know, And and so it's like, okay, this is this is the push here, you know, the the swap always rising up, you know, the the portugue are going down. Now now, now is the time to move. This is uh, this is where the socialist imperative is most animated by a revolutionary impulse. That's why. And plus two, the there's no way America was going to deployed in Gola. That was unthinkable, you know, I mean, America doesn't go to during the Cold War, America didn't deploy to fight in Africa anyway, that was France's and the UK's job and Portugal's until like they went down in defeat going to you know, betrayal at home. But the that's why Colonel Callon and that whole insane story developed because the British basically you know that this was before the build up that was that ended up facilitating the Falklands War and and the Royal Navy, uh build up that made the Greenland Ice and UK gap a major thorn on the side of the Soviet says. We got a deployment pack is all that. So the UK was gutted militarily. Northern Ireland was reaching peak, that the cycle of violence was reaching peak attrition. So the s A s they they you know, they they found they found a maniac like Callen who had actually been in Northern Ireland as an says man and uh I camera's name is one guy with a memoir about his time on the ground with Callen in Angola. He'd been he was literally a safe cracker and a thief who'd done like hard time behind that he got recruited. You know, it was it was literally like uh, this uh, this band of outlaws who constituted the mercenary element on the ground there, but they what the British way, they didn't know because there was not good intel on the Dark continent. And then that's you know, we had these fools like a holding rovert who was basically a con man. That's how he was able to sell the CIA of bill of goods and were as well as m I six or whatever. But the uh, there wasn't good intel on the ground there, human or otherwise. The Cubans were deployed about fifty thousand deep. You know. The Cuban army was basically always engaged. You know. They they were very they were deadly serious about the about facilitating the revolution by direct military means on planetary scale. You know. So Callen and this kind of outlaw band of mercenary shows up, they make contact with Roberto, throw the wholding Roberto's and have shit. He's got maybe a battalion sized element, you know, and and a bunch of old uh and a bunch of old Belgian rifles. You know. So Callen like goes nuts. A bunch of guys are trying to desert, so Callen just starts like wasting them, you know, and like anyone tries to desert, it's gonna be shot. I mean, to be fair. Uh, these guys went. Uh, these guys took on the fucking Cuban army and then callen him in a bunch of white mercenaries under his command. They were captured and uh they were put on trial in Luanda, and you know the famous mercenary trial. A couple of those guys were Americans. One of them was this kind of this real sad case who's a nom vet you know. He uh some I think he was from upstate New York or Pittsburgh, you know. Uh. He did just all kinds of problems supporting his families, that's coming back from Nam. You had a wife and a bunch of kids, lived in some white ghetto, you know. So he signs on to go to Angola basically to feed his family. He's only there like a few days. He gets captured, he gets sent enced to death, you know, boom firing squad. This other dude who was at the kid he he he was, he was they lot he They spared him by presumably his youth, but he he did like nine years and angle in prison, and then when he came back home Soldier of Fortune, which was a great magazine back in the day. They did a whole interview with him, which was fascinating. I remember when I was a kid. I read it and I was like wow. But uh, Callen himself, you know, he's uh, he knows he's facing the death penalty and uh he'd been shot in the leg, so he's on crutches. And uh Callen was Greek, he was a he was a Greek Cypriot. Colonel Callen was uh an alias. There was some show about some badass commando named Colonel Callen, so Callen took that on as his moniker. But so he's this guy. Uh, he's just like wiry, kind of little guy, very ethnic looking, but with like a thousand yard stare. He like hobbles up to the lecture and he says, you know, he's like I just want to say, and this is all I'm going to say. He's like, these men here, they were acting under my orders. They didn't do nothing wrong. I don't care if I get shot. That's all I got to say. I think that's that's a real man, you know, like he I mean, Piper said the same thing. Piper said at the dogout trial. He said, I'll plead guilty, do whatever you want, you know, I'll please I'll play guilty to killing Christ if you want me to, under two conditions, give me the firing squad and you let my men go. You know, so he already want to up Kalen like he was. He was a beastly work criminal. I don't know, man, he he fell on his sword and made a good faith petition to let let the other men go. And I mean, that's it's easy to throw shade on that. But people, I don't think people understand how unsettling it is to be in court. I mean, obviously I've never ready it during anything where my life was on the line. It came in imagine being in capital jeopardy. But if you're gonna be and sent way to prison, you know, and you're looking up at the judge who holds that gonna power over you, it's it's pretty horrifying, man. And and he you know, guys will play tough and say that doesn't shake them up. It's like you're like incredibly stupid. Then you're lying, you know, but that's it's a scary thing, man. And you know, for Calender, you know, not the broken psychologically. And he had a sister who really loved him, and his sister went to visit him and she saw him, I think forty eight hours before he he died. Before he you know, he was thanktually you by firing squad. You know, she said he was at peace. So yeah, I I've always had I mean, I guess anything with the double I was, I I relate to I relate to bad guys obviously, but I found calling to be an inspirational personage. And but it's also too you know, I mean back then, it there was no private military contractor structure that was corporatized where you could you know, where're getting paid. I mean, don't get me wrong, I mean thisbody what Hollywood says. Mercenaries don't get paid much these days either, but at least you know, it is a steady paycheck and you can you can bank on you know, five hundred dollars a day or something. You know, back then, like you weren't getting paid ship. You didn't have any uh you know, you didn't have any logistical and structural support you know you had you had obviously had no rights another dream of convention if you were captured. You know, obviously the government that contracted you or the where the the entity that contracted to you deny any all your existence. I mean, you know Callen and and what Kellen is Rapp who survives said that he wasn't British, but he's like, look, he's like basically like, you know, British intelligence approached this guy, sent him on this like suicide mission and he didn't have to go. I mean, he did it. It's like they should, they should treat this guy like a hero. You know, they asked him, he didn't ask them. And I basically agree, you know that I got a lot more respect for like Callen than these fuck heads who you know, sign up to serve his zog and you know, bake it into like this like tough guy brand or something that's that's a fucking joke, you know, like, Uh, Callan didn't do what he did for cloud or for money or anything else. He I mean apparently, uh, I mean apparently he believed everything he said about you know, fighting fighting, uh, the Communist uh menace you know, and people at the time, uh, you know, all through the seventies like it. So I was, you know, like disengaged media is always bad and it's not. There was a like when the Endgol thing happened, and uh later when things jumped off of Nicaragua, you have these ap types and and these time magazine types saying like, I look at these uh, you know, look at these dysfunctional, retrograde men who we don't realize that, you know, we don't. We don't think about the communists anymore being a threat. It's like, well, in the Third World that they certainly were. Man, you know, I mean it's uh, I I don't it's and I mean that's the whole one of the reasons I pushed back too on people invoking that paradomatic language. I'm not just trying to be pedanic, but the three worlds paradigm one of the reasons why it had intellectual weight back then. It's because there was radical differences between these uh spheres of influences. You might as well have been on a different planet, you know. And that's that's not the way things are under globalism. I mean, first of all, there's not that there's there's not the the military and political conflict diad that gives rise to devising a paradigm like that, to understand power political realities, but it also in more than metaphorical terms. It you know, it made sense. The behind the Berlin Wall was a very different world than you know, in Western Europe, the United States or Japan, and being in subservient Africa or being in Cambodia or being you know in uh in Nicaragua was totally different than being you know, in the East Bloc or being in the United States. You know, it's everything from the way and then out of in terms of cultural habits and people's ideas on authority and things. You know, from everything from like the brand of soft rinks and cigarettes that were around uh, you know, the way uh, the way traffic signals were devised, and it was it was, like I said, like a different planet. You know, it's I and I think that I think a lot of people understand that. But that.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, there were so many narratives going around that the Cold War wasn't even real that you know, there was no tension anywhere, and that anything that happened in Central America was totally because American the Americans wanted to you know, just enslave the Indio or something like that. I mean, everything just turns into everything turns into something that simplistic. And then once you realize that, you know, yes, the Soviets did have world you know, have world ambitions.
Speaker 2: It's like, okay, well that changes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I don't think it's not a great movie at all. It's there's this movie. There was a mini series called America m e Rika with Chris Christoberson, and basically the framing device is that it takes place in like a then like nineteen ninety seven. The musical got in eighty seven. I remember watching it with my mom and dad. But the framing device is that basically the entire world has gone red. You know, the EU basically quit the Cold War, so the Soviet Union has hegemonic influence in Europe. You know, basically South of Mexico became this massive communist bloc, you know, subter in Africa that became totally communists. You know, Japan fell, So America became this garrison state in a communized world. And then the Soviets they want the air birds, this massive nuclear warhead and the subsequent EMP pulse basically pulls the plug on America's commander control. But also any and all you know, technology, that could facilitate retaliation. So they basically force America to the table by saying, you know, if you don't come to terms, we're going to follow up with, you know, a massive counter value strike and kill eighty million people. So so in other words, uh, America superficially continues to exist, but it's for all practical purposes. They're they're they're like this client regime of the Soviet Union. And like I said, it's not it's not a good mini series. But framing device, well, it's free on YouTube. I just found that I shared the link in the chat, so oh okay. But in uh Christmas harves and made a lot of really bad movies. He made this horrible movie called Millennium, I remember, and.
Speaker 2: Uh, he wrote some good songs though that.
Speaker 1: He was really super prolific too, Like he wrote a bunch of he wrote like a ton of music that I didn't even know that he wrote. But yeah, he made a bunch of really bad movies. But because it may that that that you under saying that that was the danger of the Cold War, and that's those are the stakes. It was to determine how globalism to be configured. And it's very easy to imagine. Like, don't get me wrong, presuming uh a Warsaw pic victory in the third world, I described America is blessed with about about half the planet's natural resources remain in America. That was Hitler's calculus, and he was right. End of this day. That's that's that's true. America would be far less wealthy, obviously, but people wouldn't have been starving, and you just basically like there would be no luxury items as we know it. The consumer market would probably be somewhere like something like it was in the nineteen forties, you know, and shit like that. America would make really really good machines, American autos and probably still be coveted and stuff like that. There'd be way more of a workshop economy. But the point being basically foreign travel and be kind of unheard of. You know, there would be this constant danger of the Southwest being overrun. I mean, you know in a way that was you know, directly military, you know, owing to this sort of ebb and flow of failing and failed states within that wider constellation of countries. It would not be a world most people would want to live in, Okay, you know, and I say it as somebody who thinks the Cold War shouldn't have been fought. But people don't understand the stakes. But then again, like the helots still don't understand that globals have happened. I mean, it's it's incredible. But this is why they shouldn't they shouldn't attempt to, you know, to punch about their weight. This, this isn't for them. They apparently they're in capable of understanding it. But yeah, I I was probably about twelve when that series premiered, But I mean, obviously I always at the Cold War on the brain as a kid to the house whole they grew up in. But I remember thinking when I was watching that series of my folks like, yeah, a lot of things about this are stupid, but it I found the premise intriguing even back then. You know. But that but throughout the age, when you start when you start thinking about the world critically, like you you're confused because you're like, you know, when you're like twelve or thirteen years old, that's that's when you first started becoming like a man or a woman. So you're like you're messed up in a horny all the time, and always think about girls and stuff. But and you definitely don't have anything like a man's mind yet. But you also you're also starting to realize that, you know, there's complexity, is the things that you didn't realize before. It's it's a weird and kind of scary age to be. But it's also, uh, I don't know, I maintain the stuff. Uh, the stuff you get into when you're a kid. I'm not talking about like manchildfuck, kids who like are still into like you know, Pokemon or something at age forty year are like collecting transformers when they're six years old. I'm talking about like in broad strokes, like the stuff you thought was cool when you were like twelve, we got to do. That's the stuff that holds up and is actually cool, you know, And I'll self die in that hill, you know, people getting it stuff on their teenagers that's you know, trivial and sort of fledging. But the stuff that really grabs you and you're becoming like a man or a woman and psychologically it's like, okay, the reason why that makes an impact on you? You know? And I suppose there are I suppose that the punitive or buddal would be that I'm I'm I'm just an immature man who's into weird things. And I mean, maybe that's true too, but I I maintained that it's there's some truth what I a legend that regard. But to uh oh i uh one of the one of the guys uh uh in our subsect chat, we got into a discussion because I I dropped a quote from Yakam Piper and we started talking about that and the man himself and the unusual circumstances of his death, you know, many many years after the war. And one of the guys asked, if I do some a discussion of yak and Piper, and yeah, that's a great idea. Specifically, there's two major aspects and not as much of a military hound as some people think. I mean, I discussed military stuff as it relates to the wider ideological struggle of World War two and stuff, but that they have the points of emphasis and discussion of Piper. To me that the most compelling are the Docout trial, which was far more corrupt than the Nuremberg trial. It was it was it was a joke. Just the degree to which hash was made with due process and the prosecution team under this fool named Burton Ellis during a they were literally spying on the defense and stealing documents and things like this incredibly bad faith. But the docout trial as well as Piper's murder and how that came about in in Trave France or Traves. I never know how to pronounce French words, despite the fact I got a Frenchy surname. But Huguenots aren't real frogs, you know, We're like ankle saxonized frogs, like like literally, you know, like there's a bunch of there's a bunch of ulstermen and and and Africanors and you know, the the Reformed daspros fully Huguenots. But like me, but uh I, what I'm getting at is uh I, I would like to have that discussion on your show, if you would be amenable to that, just because it seems like a better fit. Yeah, okay, good deal. We'll talk about we'll call it the Life and Wars of Yak and Piper and yeah, so let me know when you'd be amenable to that anytime. Yeah, yeah, well we're recording tomorrow, yeall me think of I'll let you know about later. This evening if that's what I'll cover, because I there's some I got all the I got the Danny Parker book that I want to refer to when I got a bunch of I got a bunch of stuff from the docout trial on on my hard drive. But my my energy levels aren't real great today. Like we'll definitely record tomorrow, but if I started feeling like fade and stuff, I don't want to have to take out a bunch of research. But I'll I'll let you know about later this evening. But yeah, thanks man. I mean, I figured you'd be a medable today, but I didn't want to be presumptuous and that had occurred to me before. But the my visor pod is kind of its own thing. I mean, the focus of my visor pod is the topics that I just scussed with guests. I kind of want to like, I like it being an interview show, you know, when I'm I appreciate the fact that you want to discuss historical topics with me, but it just seems like a better fit moving forward. I stretched out the season three of Mind Phasers because I was kind of changing things around and and how I and how I did content for season four of Mind Phaser, I may start maintaining about half of the episodes. It's sort of like the interview format. I might start dealing more with sort of like discrete historical topics or the kind of stuff I deal with with you and and with burden like in your respective platforms. Like I haven't decided yet, but for right now, it helps me out a big time that you guys unveil your platforms to me, and that of course regard Yeah Piper and the Blowtwords Battalion, that's right, man, Yeah, the Piper was a great man. Yeah, Nessa says. Dudes with action figures and fun go pops and the tools or books or guns and useful ship Yeah yeah, they're their future, long pig, except like those guys probably don't taste good though, like you want you want like young women or beabies in terms of long pig, because like pretty women taste good and like babies or chubby, and they're like meal like I don'tant I don't want to eat some like fucking some like goons in the fun Go Cops. Yeah, everybeize beggars can't be shoosers. You're talking about long pig. But what I want to do is uh like like regime criminals like take cruise on Lindsey Ram. I got this. I got this idea from Prince Johnson being a soldier of fortune. This one guy was embedded in Liberia when Prince Johnson had just over them Samuel do and uh Johnson, Uh he had doves ears removed and then he had them cooked and uh then he had his ears like for he had Samuel Doe's ears forced fed to him before he sent his in on the firing squad. Like that's uh that that's a that's a punishment that is gonna be availed to regime criminals. But yeah, I don't know how he got on this topic of long pick it probably that's why kind of dysfunctional, I think just pops into your head. Well, the place my my homeway from home. The Landmark people. Uh, I mean there's great the stand there treats me like family and they got great food. And I get a lot of work done there and like he gets me out of the house and you know, uh gets me social. I mean I'm very blessed man. Like I I talked all the fellows and the people on our cadre, but especially if you know you're not in great health. When you're an older single guy, it's kind of important interact with people. So like I, you know, I interact with people there. And I got some really pretty waitresses there. That's why I towys a big hit when I post pictures. Look at the girls there. Who's a girl. I'm like, look, you know, don't don't be crude, you gentleman, but uh this one, uh like pretty brunette girl. And uh we were uh she uh. She asked me for a movie recommendation, and she she made the point that she liked No Cumchry for Old Men, and I'm like, no, that's an awesome movie. I'm like, hey, have you like Seeing the Road And she's like no. So she watched it and she's like, oh my god, that movie is so scary.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: We start telling the candalism scene, you know, and I'm like yeah, I'm like I'm like, look, I'm like, you gotta really careful that happens, because I'm like, you're like a prime cut, you know. I'm like, you're like a young beautiful woman. I'm like, you got just the right race. You are fat to like lean meat. She like looked at me like I was like a maniac. Everybody have a little bit drunk. But then like three days later, I'm in there and over here talking this other waitress, so I know what you like, Yeah, and then Thomas was talking about eating me, and then the wager like starts laying like no, no, not like that, like literally like like like eating me like food, and they like both turned and whooped at me, like like what the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Well, let me ask you. This came out a couple of days ago about the A c. L U funding people to infiltrate like National Alliance, and I mean a lot of this ship went back to like the nineties.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, did you see that?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't see that, but I mean I know that to be true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, apparently they had somebody and like the do O J is supposed to be taking them up a case against them for this I think money laundering they're calling it or something like that, or just you know, some kind of weird uh some some kind of like bullshit al Capone type charge. But it's you know, the basically, the the new the new narrative is that white white identity people for white identity and are it's all, it doesn't exist. It's always been funded by the a c l U.
Speaker 1: Now so so so Robert Matthews was knocking over banks and and and whacking people for the a c l U. That's interesting, apparently, Yeah.
Speaker 3: They're also tying into AI, saying, oh, everybody who's who who's speaking out against AI that's also funded by That's also something that's uh, you know, being paid. They're being paid to do things like that.
Speaker 1: And people don't understand. They don't understand how n g o's work, and the don't understand the media apparatus and the sort of interdepen it's between official, dumb and nominally private media, you know. That's what That's what Burnham was talking about with respect to them, what he called the managerial States and Seawright Mills, who I cite a lot despite the fact that he was, you know, left wing, but he wrote this book, The Power Elite that describes that sort of constellation of forces. But like normies don't understand this, so they developed this idea that everything is this conspiracy of secret organization's funding things. It's not supposed to money either. That's not really what we're talking about. That's part of it. But when we talk about we talk about Soros Inc. We're talking about an aggregate of very powerful engine.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I think I said the ADL, But is the Southern Poverty Law Center. Okay, I'm mistake, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: No, no, but it's a constellation of very powerful engin oh, like the CFR, like the Ford Foundation, stuff like that, elite institutions you know, like the ivys that quite literally uh you know, sort of uh groom and and and conditioned people to be slotted into elite roles. These people. Then, you know, there's sources of funding are well known, like who the approach to solicit for that funding. It's well known who's sympathetic and who's not. There's always people in government, on the federal bench or in the US Senate who are impossible to remove, who in turn, you know, also grease the skids and policy terms, you know. And then some of these NGOs they'll set up shop, you know in Serbia or in Angola or in Ukraine, and uh they'll basically be all the limitless resources that pursue political projects that are essentially paramilitary or you know, you know, subversive in nature, like on their face, you know, and it'll be it will be presented as a you know, some way of maintaining good offices with uh, with the people who represent you know, the political avertis on the ground there. Like that's what it is. It's not guys rubbing their hands together and saying, I'm going to create a fake white nationalist organization too, you know, convince people that to adge e against the governments that then I have a pretext for, you know, some sort of broad based crack down my police elements. I mean, that's not how things work, you know. And at the SBOC also as a joke, it's literally a punchline, like even even like all but the most literally see Nile Boomer shit whibs like laugh at it, you know, and Morris A. D's I'm so it's literally was literally a con man. He defended a bunch of clan guys in the fifties and sixties, and then when that became no longer politically viable, he became this direct marketing shill and he he took a bunch of these mailing lists that he got from his work in direct marketing, and he, uh, he set up his own you know, charity whereby and because he knew the kind of workings of the Klan and that kind of pro to activism, and now because he bend their lawyer, he suddenly started to you know, he started producing his direct mailings and sending him to you know, eighty year old Jews in Miami Beach saying that, you know, the there's a Nazi movement in America and it's going to take over unless you know, you send me your unless unless you send me your money, you know. And then he and then his uh you know, his Raizo deetro became going around suing people and uh there, what's really what's really insidious is ad L because they they trained police departments. They hassle people and threaten people while holding them, holding themselves out as the police. Incredibly illegal stuff. You know, they spy on people and then they they feed the that information to police agencies who wouldn't be able to acquire that information otherwise because you know, they the Fourth Amendment precludes them doing so. And you know, with the free hand and stuff, you know, they're they're really dangerous. And let's say I told people too that I'm not trying, I'm not speaking to the substance of the case against Sheluvin, which had no substance. But that stupid like neon neck move that Chauvin did de Floyd he learned that from That's an IDF thing. And uh although, and behold, you know the Minnesota flat floats are trained by ad L. It's interesting, like no one can explain like why that makes sense, but you know, there you have it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, they THEDJ broke it down, like this National Alliance affiliate got paid a million plus area nation affiliate three hundred thousand plus, someone at Unite the Right two hundred and seventy thousand, former National Alliance chairman, one hundred and forty thousand plus, former KKK members seventy three thousand plus, American Front president and the American Front president nineteen thousand plus.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, that doesn't it doesn't make any sense. What Matt Matthew's the Yukaia robbery was the biggest starmored car heights in history. Pierce did get a cool million out of that. I mean, so what the So the the splc is bank robbery cruise. Now they're about Bob A Heyke, the American Front guy, a bunch of rapis did a hard time and behind hate crimes. So they they s PLC guys now like go to prison behind hate crimes now to like keep up the ruse. That's interesting, I mean, why why would I wasn't anything. The Department of Justice says that that was my that was a point I made the other day. And of course the plan all the plan trusters are like, oh, this is a win, this is a win. I'm like, this isn't an announcement. What's what's what's the win? Where is there a win here? Well? What that doesn't make it. That doesn't even make any sense. So the so uh so these so these Zionists n g O s again, they they they they commit hate crimes and terrorist activities to fool people into believing that there's some sort of right wing insurgency element. I mean, that's that's that's uh, that's that's like Pizzagate level shit or like there's QAnon level shit. So no, I don't, I don't, I don't follow it. So up plus two. I mean, don't get me wrong, the FBI under cash money, Patel and the Department of Justice. I mean, these people like literal fucking morons. They've got like the minds of retarded children. But I also guarantee you that these q andon types and these FAGA guys are like totally misinterpreting what the announcement was and like they then and I guarantee you also a dog didn't actually say that, So I mean there's that too. You know.
Speaker 3: The administration right now is like full of drunks. The Labor secretary she just got for again. She just is being investigated because from what I understand, and this probably won't come out publicly, but I heard this from somebody behind the scenes. She was pulling in friggin frigging volunteers to run run a train on her in her office and everything like that. Drunk all the time.
Speaker 1: Everyone up there is like having is on pills, is drunk, is having illicit sex with everyone else the in turns or it's it's no like but but Pete Haig Saith is owning the libs because he's got like pretty beach muscles, and we're all we're all jealous of him like that. That that's what you got to understand, And like every we're we're all jealous of We're all jealous of FAGA guys who like suck each other's jigons with like gang dang and he's like gross cookers they work with.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's it's a complete joke. It's like Trump makes Trump's announcements are basically five minutes before friends of his or like shorting the market or getting into the market. It's just it's your typical it's like a fucking it's like a bumper sticker. That's like, you know, they're just looting the treasury. The last act that in an empire is to loot the treasury kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, one hundred percent, and that's you know, that's why Well, I mean, I you realize that, but.
Speaker 3: But that's just that's just liberal talking points. So you know, I mean, I'm just.
Speaker 1: Even if I mean, you even this, even if this administration was basically morally upright, aside from the gross evil of their ideological commitments, you know, you realize you're dealing with natural slaves in terms of the population at large. And it was the body politic because these people can't they can't imagine, they can't imagine existing without this bureaucracy lording over them and without the police, and like they're not that's why go Whinos. They're not white men diggers. They really are, Like, I uh, this guy, I think he's doing odds work. He's he's a big pro gun guy. He's not some liberal in the conventional sense, despite his handle. He called himself civil rights attorney. And he's talking his police abuses, the along majority of which are against white people, you know, who are marginalized, or they're homeless, or because they're elderly, because they're addicted, or just because they're they're poor, and like nobody really cares what happens to them. But you know, like he's consuming the point when these people like call him a piece of shit, He's like, why why do you think you need the police in your life? Like why you can't manage your own affairs? Like he's not talking about something because boomers.
Speaker 3: Because boomers will think you're boomers will think you're a Marxist if you speak bad about the police.
Speaker 1: But that's all that's his whole point. And when we're not talking about some single woman where you know, some some feral hood reds bring into her apartment she calls the cops, Like we're talking about adult men who literally think that in a town of five thousand people, you need like eight hundred police otherwise, you know, everything's gonna go to hell. That's say, if you think that way, you're literally a male, Karen, You're a female who's like terrified of his own shadow, you know, and can't imagine, uh, and can't imagine living as an actual adult with agency. You know this idea that you know, so, I mean there's that too, like this, you know, like I said, even if even if Rabbi Trump and these degenerates, even if they were at least superficially morally upright, just the fact that there's like this massive parasite class who do nothing but steal from people and enrich themselves well while playing you know, while playing dress up, as if they have some sort of meaningful historical mandate. You're not like like, you're not you're not a full fledged adult, and you're certainly not a man with agency that it says to adult. If that's the way you think, they're like, well, no, that's just what's normal. We need that. You know.
Speaker 3: Any Anyone with you know, a set of balls and a regular testosterone level doesn't see a cop car and thinks, oh great, I'm safe. God, thank god they're here. No, they see a cop car and they roll their eyes. Yeah, yeah, it's well, the same thing with the same thing, with the same thing with the Zog military.
Speaker 1: Like why you know, you're you're you're you're a complete You're a complete fucking helot. If you just like worship the military, I think it's like doing something.
Speaker 3: For you, you.
Speaker 1: Know, or that it's anything but a massive grift, you know. And these people are they're they're they're just as parasitic as these uh as, these criminal minded hood ass and they're not any different. There's a zero difference between them, you know, they're they're just white niggers and not black niggers, you know. And I'll die on that hill and you know whatever. But that's why, that's the reason number six million, why we don't want anything to do with with normies, you know. I mean, I can't believe I'm so I having to explain that, I mean, not not to you obviously to the subs, but that I'm not running for office or Jehovah's witness who needs to convince a million normies of the truth of my position. Like if you think that it's like not only not one of us. You're not on side, you're the opposite of what we're into. You know. It's it's like, just go fuck yourself. I uh, it's it's the whole.
Speaker 3: It's like, realize that normies are waiting to be told what to do. That's all they are. They're waiting to be told what to do and what to believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they can't manage their own lives and affairs. And that's why that's why you realize too. I mean, Nulty was right based on everything he said. But you know, when he talked about the war doing the States, he wasn't just making a point about people's conceptual horizon and what was under attack in the in the midst of Lincoln's war. But you know, this idea of a traditional America, diverse as it was of opinion, ideology. Everybody from Daniel Shas the Jefferson to Robert Lee to Hamilton understood, we're going to live freely here as white men with agency. You know, We're not gonna turn this into a giant plantation where everybody's an equal slave. You know. But that's I mean, that's that's the way you got to look at it, Like, that's what happened, you know, and uh that that's why. That's why any like any butss the problem with wig nats too, Like any white man, I meets a whino until he proves otherwise, you know, and then that's just the way it is. But uh, I, I don't mean to be a brop. I'm gonna raise up because we've been going for an hour and I gotta I gotta record with you guys later, which is great. But yeah, we recorded an hour. Actually I was okay, yeah, I definitely do. I can remember it's an hour or two hours. It's yeah, oh yeah, okay, yeah, it's two pm Thomas time. So yeah, all right, thank you subs. Yeah, and uh, like I said, uh, I'm sorry for being kind of a slub with fresh content, but no problem, it's my energy levels haven't been great. But all right, thank you Pete. I appreciate you doing this and sort of the subs and yeah, well convene again in like an hour rigus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, NASA, we're recording the inquisition.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, you will ready