Speaker 1: Second date update New Britain. Sean is on the line. Good morning, Sean.
Speaker 2: Hey, how's it going.
Speaker 1: It's going well. Tell us about this great first date you had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I met this really cool lady, Amandy, and I met her through like mutual friends. They set us up and we went out for lunch at an outdoor deck and we've even walked in the park. Yeah. I was really attracted to her. She I felt like she was attracted to me. It was really good vibes, and we said that, yeah, we're going to follow up, and you know, it was really it was really good. It was everything really felt great. And I sent her a couple of texts around the next day and I didn't hear anything from her. It just got evident that she ghosted me. And I don't know what's going on, Like I haven't even asking my friends, like, hey, have you heard from her? She's sick? Is her family? Okay?
Speaker 1: You know, did anything creepy happen when you went for your walk in the park. I'm just saying no.
Speaker 2: I mean I kept my creepy side in check.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, that's good, good for you, But you get what I'm saying yeah, no, no, did you feel like there was a connection. Was there flirting? Were you guys flirting?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, it's like I mean, you know, obviously it's start out with steeling each other out and like talking about her interests and stuff. But you know, there was a little little cues like hey, you know, I really like your smile and like oh wow, you know, stuff like that, and she she reciprocated, and I don't know, I thought it was a good vibe.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you get drunk?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Now, did she get drunk? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, We were both like on our p's and q's.
Speaker 1: Did you blow up her Instagram after? Like did you stop her in like every single one of her photos? This woman isn't calling them back? All right, we don't have to ask them fifty questions, right, No, you make it. It's a good point, Walmart, Jeff, and you don't usually have no poise. So let's call We're going to call her up. We're gonna call me Mandy up. I'm gonna ask her to be honest and tell us about the date, and you're going to be listening in it. And point if you want to talk to her, you can jump right in. Okay, all right, all right, I'm gonna put you on hold. Hold on, we're gonna call the date Mandy next. All right, we're back. We are in New Britain. Shan's on the line and we're getting ready to call his date, Mandy. Sean. You and Mandy went out for like an outdoor deck cocktails type of thing, a happy hour. Yeah, okay, And then you said it went so well. You went for a walk in the park. Yeah, and nothing creepy happened in the park. But you're getting ghosted.
Speaker 2: I maybe, I don't know, if anything. I hope. I think it's smell good that day, you know. I put some like natural clone.
Speaker 1: All right, what's a natural column?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have you on the sandal wood.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I like that. That's good. That's good, okay, I mean, I'm very sensitive to sense. I don't know. I'm gonna put you on hold. We're gonna call it Mandy. Jump in if you want natural scent means he was just drenched in natural man's sweat. I don't know if it actually is sandalwood. I do enjoy the smell of sandalwood. Sandalwood candle. Really yeah, it's really nice. I enjoy man sweat. Who what Hello? Hi is Mandy there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey Mandy, it's Courtney, Mandy, it's Walmart Shoes. Hey, Mandy, it's Savana. I'm calling from Kiss ninety five to seven. You're on the radio this morning, Mandy. Hi, Hey, you're on second date update. I'm sure you're familiar with it. Go on a first date, get ghosted, call us, We get answers. So that's why we're calling you this morning, Mandy.
Speaker 3: Okay, Sean called us.
Speaker 1: I will refresh your memory. Sean called us. You guys went out outdoor deck, great vibe, lots in common, had a connection, even went for a walk in the park. But you're ghosting him.
Speaker 3: We did have a good date. He's a great guy. We have a lot in common.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Oh god, he showed up to the date wearing barking stocks sandals with socks. Did he know that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: We're done? Done, tap out, no second day.
Speaker 3: I was mortified.
Speaker 4: I mean, I I he's such a nice guy, but I just can't date a guy that wears sandals like it was just so off putting and I just like didn't have to be's to tell him about okay.
Speaker 3: I mean they were just atrocious. I was just like, something's off with this guy.
Speaker 1: I know, we need a moment of silent for this fast wait wait.
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait. That was a deal breaker because I was wearing sandals exactly.
Speaker 1: That's what I was going to say. Sean's on the line. Many go ahead, Sean, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: If I knew that, I wouldn't wear sandals anymore. You know what I'm saying, Like, if you don't want me to wear sandals, I won't wear sandals.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on, hold on socks.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that, but I mean, I'm definitely not trying to like change who you are.
Speaker 2: But no, no, no, it's not like I mean, it's okay, I do have shoes. It was a nice chill day, it was a nice weather we were and so my fashion choices was it like if you want to dress me or you want to go and like we could go shopping next time and dress whatever.
Speaker 1: Can I just say a lot of men have a hard time figuring out what to wear. They don't have any fashion sense. We can't hold it against it.
Speaker 3: It was like crazy, I've never ever seen someone wear something like that. On a day before and like you are a great guy.
Speaker 4: It was just like I don't know, like did your mom did to have to dress?
Speaker 3: Like like what is going on?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: I burn but all good? Was it? Like if I if we go on another date, I promise I'll never wear sandals again. Okay, I mean except if I'm home, like in my own home, I'll wear sandals, but around you, I'll never wear sandals. Or we felt fine, and we felt fine in the public day.
Speaker 1: She said, Okay, wait, am I miss saying something so you would Mandy go on another date with Sean? You said he was a great guy.
Speaker 3: We just I mean, I wasn't not into it. I was into it. It was just the sandals.
Speaker 1: Listen, Mandy said, yes to a date as long as you don't wear the birkenstocks and socks. Are you in, Sean?
Speaker 2: I am totally in?
Speaker 1: All in all right, all, this is what I'm gonna do. I am going to pick up the tab for the next date. We're gonna pay for it, go wherever you want. And then I don't want you to hang up, Seann, because I want Savannah and I to give you a little some fashion advice for the next date mates, allow us, allow us, Yeah, that's what we'll do, and then just keep us posted. I'm so glad you guys agreed to go on another date.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, thank you,