Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It is TLC Tuesday. I've got Kimberly here. We're going to talk about before the ninety Days Season eight, episode eleven. Use caution when opening overhead bins. No, no, mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: So we fully landed. I see, Please that's the plane. What else is there? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Somebody in the back is trying to catch a flight. Please let them go first.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know, right, there's nothing exciting. It's just.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know what they're doing with this. And we've still got half the season to go exactly.
Speaker 2: That's what makes no sense.
Speaker 1: Are we moving into the airport? Are we moving into are we going to be like follow the yellow lines to baggage claim our?
Speaker 2: I mean, feel free to stop at Tomorrows and get pizza. Do you have Tomorrows at airports or is that just malls.
Speaker 1: I've never seen a Toborrow at an airport, but.
Speaker 3: I would Fridays to go station.
Speaker 1: Chili's to Go. I always see a Chilis to go. Yeah, Oh that's funny, okay. And also, I'm going to tell you a new thing that we're going to be doing here is I'm going to try to have us match our shirt colors. Oh my gosh, bless you. That was. That was a very very very good mic mute.
Speaker 2: That was crazy.
Speaker 1: You just made it. You just made it.
Speaker 2: That was And yes, we are matching. It's a little we blues.
Speaker 1: Well. Keisha likes when we match, and I have been bucking against this for about ay. But when we do match, like both in red or both, it looks really good. So for now on, I'm just gonna text you and say what color are you wearing? And then I find something.
Speaker 2: Generally blue, and in fact, I only pretty much own blues blacks, blues blacks.
Speaker 1: Then we're good. Light colors, then we're good. We're good. I just had the sweater on because I had to leave the house. And guess what, I never left the house. I was supposed to do, but I never got to.
Speaker 2: So oh because of the snow.
Speaker 1: No, not because of the snow. It's not even snowy, it's just raining. I just got so overwhelmed with all my returns and I got it. And then it turned out most of my returns are usps, so I can just leave them outside the door. I have one thing that needs to go to the ups door, but it'll have to wait till I get back from New York. So if you're hearing this, I should be in New York on Tuesday. Should They are supposed to get tenants just to snow on Monday, which is when I'm supposed to go.
Speaker 2: So we'll just see. It's gonna be an adventure field trip.
Speaker 1: Yes, And you were on the text shame where Matt and Jake posted the picture of Gino that they saw on their airplane. Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are they allowed to say that? Are we allowed to say that they saw Gino?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why not? They saw Gino on their airplane going from Digital.
Speaker 2: And they tried to picture him brazenly, even though they've already met him, and he might have been like, hey, I know you.
Speaker 1: Gino and Jasmine came to one of their live shows and came on stage, so it's not like I was like, you guys, if you see you at baggage Clay or something. They're like, he's not checking a bag? Are you not paying for that?
Speaker 2: They were like, I show my dad, and my dad's face lit up like it was because my dad only watches sports and ninety Day Fiance and so he goes Gino and he's wearing a hat of course, of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was wearing like a like a skull cap, like a like a winter hat. Yes, yes, that is funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even from the back of the plane.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: Cheap, because he's cheap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, we won't say anything further, but yeah, I did text with Kimberly about it. Kim Bali, and she is going to be on the show next week. Guys, that will be not this week, this week on Thursday. Who do I have for Pop and Bravo this week? Hmm, that's a great question. Oh, Brian Moylan. I have Brian Moylan on Pop and Bravo this Oh yeah, I love him. He'll be from jolly old England and the next week in the Pop and Bravo spot will be my interview with Kimberly because I'll be on a boat in the ocean for ingers Viftia birthday.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited for that. Yeah, yeah, I wish I was going. I'm pretending I'm going.
Speaker 1: She sent a text yesterday who wants to do scuba diving with sharks, to which everybody said, oh, what the fuck is wrong with you? Nobody wants to do that. That's what you do when you go on vacation with Ingrid.
Speaker 2: She sent you text like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah things, there's always no just too much. She's too much for me. Mary and I are like, we will be sitting our ass on the deck trying to soak up some sun since we'll be leaving the snow from here. So no, yeah, have fun. Here.
Speaker 2: My phone going off in the other room. Remember I said I left my phone in the other room. I hope it's not going off. It is going off, but it's playing a Taylor Swift song. Yeah, I can hear my well alarm?
Speaker 1: Oh is it an alarm?
Speaker 2: Some alarm set for something? Who knows it has to go off at some point? Okay, it'll okay, and she's back.
Speaker 1: Kimberly went to get her phone because if it was playing an alarm, that means it would just never go off. It would just keep playing.
Speaker 2: It doesn't just go I give up. This person is being very lazy. It shouldn't be learned by now that I'm very lazy. So it should just at at some point go off and just stop.
Speaker 1: I don't know how the androids do it, but the iPhones will not give up. They get louder, They get louder, they get louder. Yeah, doesn't wake up my children. But yeah, how is Benji the foster dog that you still have that you're growing more every day?
Speaker 2: We went to the harbor yesterday and walked around and he got a lot of attention. He has a new bandana that says adopt me.
Speaker 1: So oh cute.
Speaker 2: He is officially listed for adoption now. He's a pet finder and you can go to my social media and he's ready to be taken home by a loving, loving family.
Speaker 1: Look o cutious, Hi, Binchy, don't you want to stay with Kimberly forever? Ye? You look? Look that dog loves you so much. How can you let him go to another family?
Speaker 2: I know he's a good boy.
Speaker 1: Look at her. He loves you, Kimberly. He's going to be so sad. Yes, I'm laining, he really sad.
Speaker 2: He plays with Ralphie. He's like best friends with Ralphie. Yeah, okay, So what's the issue that you don't want I'm fostering okay, okay, and I can keep getting dogs giving other dogs a chance.
Speaker 1: But that dog looks pretty comfortable with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's comfortable. He needs to find a new home.
Speaker 1: Look out. He's so cute. I love his little like one patch on one eye and then the other. It's so cute. I know.
Speaker 2: He's also being very good. He's not squeaking because he has these squeaky choys that just go squeak, squeak, squeak for hours, squeak squeak. Just he could play with him forever, entertaining himself. And when I record, I.
Speaker 1: Have to hide them because now he's mad.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like the alarm going off. Squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak.
Speaker 1: Well, every is that date dateline they can go with see pictures? Yes, yes, go check it out everybody. If you're into Benji, can anybody from anywhere at Benji? Or they need to be in the Orange County, Los Angeles area.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say the southern California area, but I would travel yeah, not too far? No, a few hours?
Speaker 1: No? Okay. Oh he's so cute. Okay, let's talk about these people. So Elise and Joshua are new couple. Now, you are a fan of Friends? Correct the TV show?
Speaker 2: I mean I watched it?
Speaker 3: Yes, well, I don't rewatch it, so I'm not.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say I'm one of those people that's still really watched it, but I watched it a lot when it was on.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you remember when Rachel had a boyfriend named.
Speaker 2: Joshua, Yes, okay, she called him Joshua Joshua, Yeah, and they were all like, why do you say it like that?
Speaker 1: She goes, that's his name, Joshua. So every time she said Joshua's that's what I thought of. Yeah. At one point she does shorten it to josh and that's better for me. So we are in Cape Cod, Massachusetts. A word I cannot say and because Alip clip or just I just can't say it. It's also the word I can't say correctly is s W O R D sword sword. Yeah, I can't. I don't. It's one of these words, you know.
Speaker 2: I just I can't say wheel barrow, barrel. It's barrow. I say, where Beryl wheel barrow? I got you wheel barrel?
Speaker 1: Well, she's in Cape Cod Okay, Okay. Now I felt like she was always from Miami, but perhaps she is from the Cape Cod area.
Speaker 2: She doesn't seem like she would fit in there, not at all, which is probably why she doesn't live there anymore.
Speaker 1: She's in the car meditating. She has an eyemask and she's Hypeenner's self up. And then I'm thinking, should I try that? Does that? I thought the same thing you did?
Speaker 2: Is that should I? I mean, I should try meditating. Every therapist has told me that, but same, my mind wanders. Think you tell me, you know, wearing the hat on a plane.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you clear your mind. And the people that do transcendental meditation they say it like changes their life. And I'm like, how how do you get your mind in that space where it's like you have.
Speaker 2: To practice a lot and that it's okay if it's not empty. You have to be okay with your mind wandering? But it just stresses me out me too to think I'm not doing it right.
Speaker 1: And then I'm like, let me go back to it. Yeah. Yeah, So she's meditating and I thought wow, and then she takes her eyemask off. It was like, oh my god, look at my makeup? Can I get a touch up? So, because that she is a lease at her core. So talking to the producer says, how would you describe yourself? And she goes Okay, outgoing, loving, kind heart, great boobs, great nipples, the whole thing, like I would show you, but I would get in trouble.
Speaker 2: And I admire that.
Speaker 1: I like confidence. Yeah, she loves a crisscross top with the bottom boob hanging out.
Speaker 2: That is that is she's got like Tiffany shoulders. Yes, Alice is the under boob.
Speaker 1: That's her signature. Look when we saw her in New York, she was wearing a dress like that, the whole back out. Just yeah, the body is out all the time. And she says, I'm meditating because I want to see my parents. And she says, my parents have a picture perfect marriage. You know they they you know, had a blind date and met and what it sounds like your parents, right, just like everything's perfect. And she says, I've been proposed to five times. I've said yes three times and still wow, never walked down the aisle and we see the proposals.
Speaker 2: Wow, I was shocked. I don't remember that if they talked about that unhunt for low.
Speaker 1: Oh, I do I remember that she had been proposed to a lot. Yeah. Wow, she thought she found the one in Mexico, but he showed his true colors. Carlo. Huh, okay, after.
Speaker 2: I mean he was shady. I mean he was shady the whole time.
Speaker 1: He was shady the whole time. Yes, and then afterwards they did stay together for like off and six months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, maybe he was showing his true colors.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do think he has a sniffing situation.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Allegedly, so, she has a new man in her life who is super fucking sexy, but she's not sure what her parents are gonna think because they want her to be with the Jewish guy, but they lost hope on that, and she says she's never even banged a Jewish guy. Can you relate?
Speaker 2: I do not get no comment.
Speaker 1: Okay, her dad just had two knee surgeries. I was like, whoa, how cold is your dad? Culty two knee surgeries? That means she just do one at a time, you can't, I know. Yeah, her dad is a venture capitalist. She tries to explain what that means, and it sounds like me trying to explain it. I was like something about buying and selling and something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bare well something buy low, sell hot No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no. Anyway, they look through old photos and letters and he's like haha, we're all your straight a's just kidding. I do remember her saying on Hunt for Love that she was a straight A student, so maybe that's why he was shading her.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It was like, is he shading her? Is he is? Does she have sort of that sort of complex because your dad teased her all the time about low grades or was nothing she ever did good enough? And then I'm seeing that she says she's the odd sheep of the family, which she clearly meant black sheep, but I take I like odd sheep too, Yeah, and I sort of I could see what is going on here the dynamics.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, So talking to head the mom and dad said, we're a very close family of four. I guess she's got a brother and it's probably perfect. Sounds like he's perfect. And she says, and we've bailed a last out of a lot of things, maybe too many. I was like, Mom and dad, is that you sounds like my parents? So she tells them I'm going to meet this guy named Joshua, and Joshua is great for me. He's very calm, and she goes, you know, I haven't found love in Miami, and Dad goes, yeah, okay, so no love in Miami. Hello Australia. It's like, okay, dad's a comedian. Uh huh, maybe on percocet, And yes, definitely, and we're talking to it. She Saysoshua is thirty nine and sexy from Sydney. He is like growth, this great energy. Everybody loves to be around him.
Speaker 2: You don't have that, you don't know that.
Speaker 1: He's like an overall, like a golden retriever. I met him on social media. We see that he reached out and no, I didn't think it would ever become serious. But he's so genuine and so different. He has a twelve year old son, and seeing him as a father makes me fantasize, like, gosh, we could have a family one day. So in a week I'm going to Australia to meet him in person.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: She tells her parents, I'm not gonna fall for fuck boys anymore. I'm not. And dad says, and don't tolerate a gold digger. What's the evacuation plan? Like, you need a bailout plan if you get there and he's a gold digger, what's your plan?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And mom goes, Hello, Mom, and Dad that's her plan.
Speaker 2: Ah, he hate her.
Speaker 1: I think that when we get this next story, you can okay, mom says. Mom says, dream for you at least is just to be happy. And Dad goes and to smell a bullshit or when they come your way. So I been talking head, she says. Okay. So a few years ago, I had an ex. We were very in love. We don't know if this is one of the engagements. We were together for a few years, but he stole my identity, racked up a credit card of five hundred thousand dollars. What credit card has a five hundred thousand dollars limit? What am I doing wrong in my life? I'm like lucky if I've got like my nine thousand dollars with this credit card, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, let's yeah what that's crazy.
Speaker 1: And her dad held to help her out of the situation. So we don't know if dad got a lawyer and she didn't have to. It was a stolen identity, like but whatever. It was a mess that she had to get herself out of and her dad had to help her. Yeah, so she said, so, yeah, that's why Dad's like, smell a bullsh don't get around a gold digger. Don't get around. Somebody's gonna steal your identity.
Speaker 2: I would give up, like I would probably give up, like I wouldn't have gone on Hunt for Love. I would just give up on men completely.
Speaker 1: At that point, I would go on Jewish Matchmaker, the show that we can heard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, someone who's been vetted. Yes, finances have been vetted.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So she says, I'm afraid to go all that way and have my heart broken. And what I really want is the love my parents have. But I am scared. I'm gonna go to Australia and have my heart broken. Yeah, Okay. Alis goes home to her apartment. I was really trying to eyeball it to see if it was an Airbnb, But I think that's her house. I think that's her apartment because she opened the cabinet and there did need to be a lot of stuff in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there was a cat tree, so uh huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I think that if you were doing like an AIRBB, you wouldn't bring your cats. You would just film there and then go home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unless you're Greta Greta pretending to be a cat lover. Oh, Rada. We just had Greta.
Speaker 1: I know, but I didn't understand what you meant. I thought she meant about the Airbnb part. No, Greta clearly didn't love Hazel.
Speaker 2: She loved that cat way more than she actually loved that cat. Also, I can't believe we didn't talk about Lisa's parents dog. I'd be like, fuck their marriage. I want that dog.
Speaker 1: The dog was like, Hi, Hi, Hi, get pet me, pet me, pet me, pet me. Yeah, yeah, and I love them. Mom's like, we're about to do a remodel, so come get your shit.
Speaker 2: I don't want any of your childhood things anymore.
Speaker 1: Lisa goes home, she meets her, We meet her. She says she has two cats, but we only meet one, and that is Stella. That is her gender confused cat because they thought Stella was a girl, went to get her spade and found out she had a penis and balls and needed to get neutered.
Speaker 2: But thanks for happening with Katie's cat, No way a flip flopper. They got the cat from a shelter, was told it was a girl, then years later a vet told them it was a boy, and then years later another that told them it was a girl, so.
Speaker 1: So with cats and I don't know about cats. Do there is there junk and not visible, it's hidden, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean she's very fluffy cat, so there's a lot of fur down there. But I do not know. Wow wowow, Okay, somebody's like nubbin and it could be either thing.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's like Colton's micro penis exactly. Yeah. So the ginger confused cat's name is Stella Stilla, and she's very needy with the cat. She needs that cat to love her and Stella is like back up. But Sella was nice enough enough, nice enough.
Speaker 2: I feel like, if you're that needy, though, you need a dog because dogs will give you that back. And Katy it's on their timeline.
Speaker 1: Alis. If you heard of a doll Benji ben she needs love.
Speaker 3: Okay, Benji needs love, but she travels for work.
Speaker 2: She can't have it.
Speaker 1: She can't have she can be flipping off to Australia, even Benji along with his cats. So Alise goes out and yet another criss cross top and meets with her friends.
Speaker 2: Hang those do you just hang them? The strap part goes on the hangar with the indents on it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought she meant, how do you hang it on your body? I was like, I think I think it's two pieces of fabric. I mean, I think it's one big piece of fabric that you do like this, you cross it and tied behind your neck.
Speaker 2: Oh it's tied behind here?
Speaker 1: Uh huh. Yeah, I think it is a scarf.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Like this, you cross it any tie behind her neck? Yeah, I don't know. I don't know what the gravity and he models to I don't know. Anyway, The net net here of this conversation is these are Miami girls. They love a espresso Martine and she tells them, guess what, guys, I'm going to Australia to meet Joshua. And the problem is I found out he lives with his parents and they're like, what, he's thirty nine.
Speaker 2: What that's bad.
Speaker 1: But when she's there, he's going to get a rental with a friend because he can't afford it on his own. So I have to assume she's going there for like three because if you go to Australia you have to go for a long time because it's the time zone and the getting there and the But he's getting a rental with a friend because he can't afford a rental for three weeks on his own.
Speaker 2: Does he have a job, Joshua, what's your job?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: He looks like he could be a trainer. He works out a lot, he could be a fitness model. Yeah yeah, why can't you afford a rental by yourself?
Speaker 1: An airbnb for two weeks?
Speaker 2: Parents?
Speaker 1: Yeah, did the XYIF take all your money because you were terrible?
Speaker 2: Like what happened?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah? So so she's like, listen, he maybe broke, but he gives me emotional love like I've never had that. I've had guys buy me everything I want, but they don't give me emotional love. So like, maybe this is what I need. And then her friends are like, yeah, this is They're not gonna work and we hate to sound like Miami girls, but yeah, like money does make the world go around, and like pay your rent and stuff, and then the talking heads, she says, what I'm not telling my friends and my parents is last night he sent me a text. It concerned me, but I'm not going to tell anybody. Okay, what is it? What is it?
Speaker 2: I think it's the thing from the previews, which is that his roommate is his ex girlfriend which is what she freaks out about in the previews.
Speaker 1: Right right, right, But would they tease that in the previews and then well, maybe you know, we never know.
Speaker 2: We're not expecting, we're paying attention, they're expecting we're watching this while doing the laundry.
Speaker 1: Which I kinda was, Yeah, okay, Forrest a gambler.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's a gambler.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, nailed it. Okay, y'all. We all have that one thing in our makeup bag that makes us ready to go, and for me, it's always mascarra. I have tiny little eyes and when I put on my favorite mascara it's like boom, I finally look awake and I'm ready to roll. My favorite mascara is from Thrive Cosmetics. It's their viral two Be mascara and I cannot live without it. I always have two wherever I go, just in case. Thrive Cosmetics is your go to for amplifying your everyday look. They have so many products that I wear every day. You guys. If I have to get on camera and podcast, I always put on the two Bee mascara and then I use the Empower Mat Precision lipstick crayon. This lipstick crayon goes on creamy and it gives you this long lasting velvet color. I wear it as a liner and then I layer it as a lipstick to It's a perfect product. And did you know that every time you use your favorite Thrice Cosmetic products? And did you know every time you use your favorite Thrive Cosmetics product, you're doing more than enhancing your glow, You're helping others shine too. With over one hundred and fifty million in product and cast donations to six hundred giving partners, your purchase directly fuels real impact. And that's beauty with the purpose amplify your every day. Go to Thrivecosmetics dot com slash pink Shade for an exclusive offer of twenty percent off your order. That's Thrive Cosmetics, Thrive c A U S E M E T I C S dot com Cosmetics, Thrivecosmetics dot com slash Pink Shade. Y'all. With so many options for weight loss treatment plans, it could be hard to know what is the best choice, Like who do you trusts, what do you know about these side effects? Or if it's even going to work. That's why hers offers access to doctor developed treatment plans that are personalized to you because what works for me may not work for you, okay. So through her As, you're connected with a medical provider who determines if treatment is right for you at all, and if prescribed, your treatment plan is personalized to support you in reaching your goals. Plus, you can access a range of treatment options like oral medications or GLP one injectibles. Hers goes beyond medication while offering access to ongoing care dosage and medication adjustments, lifestyle and nutrition tips, and twenty four to seven support with no hidden cost or membership fees, and with options starting just as low as sixty nine dollars a month with a ten month plan when paid upfront and full, Hers provides access to options that fit your goals and your budget. They even offer the convenience of one hundred percent online care with licensed providers on the other side who learn your story and create this personalized plan to deliver healthy progress you can maintain. So no more yo yoing, just steady results, and that's what we all need right Turn to Hers for comprehensive personalized healthcare. You can count on from weight loss support to growing thicker hair, easing anxiety to navigating menopause symptoms. You hear me menopause symptoms. Even accessing convenient lab testing HERS has you covered. Feel like your best self again. Visit for Hers dot com slash pink shade to get a personalized, affordable plan that gets you. That's f O R H E r S dot com slash pink shade for hers dot com slash pink shade. Weight loss by Hers is not available everywhere. Compounded drug products are not approved or evaluated for safety, effectiveness, or quality by the FDA. Prescription required. See website for full details important safety information and restriction. Actual price depends on product and plan purchased. All right, Forest and Shina, Oh my god, Wow, I didn't know we were going to Italy. I thought we were selling the Philippines. I didn't know we were going to the Venetian in Vegas because this was just like the Venetian in Vegas, Right it was.
Speaker 3: And they were blown away, blown away.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: So Sheina is getting Mollie to try this fruit called cotton fruit, and Molly hates it, which is the only thing she has hated on this whole trip. She loves the fruit. She's a huge fruit person.
Speaker 1: She loves to try everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Forest and Sheina are going to the mall and Molly and dev are not mallwalkers, so they're going to go see this church, a bamboo organ at a church. And I do feel like Molly's gonna have crazy poops from all these fruits.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised she hasn't told us about it while soaking out giving birth exactly.
Speaker 2: So, but it is cute watching Shina and Molly bond over melons, because that's like they seem to go to fruit stands and talk about fruits, citrus and they that's their bond ay, that's their love language.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, like if Shina goes over or Molly comes over, they can't bring each other fruit because you're not allowed to bring it right in and out of the countries.
Speaker 2: H So enjoy it. Well it lass, that's right. So Forrest has researched the top romantic places in the Philippines and there's this mall that's made to look like Venice, and Shina loves Italian things, so he wants to take her on a romantic day but also have a serious conversation about her lying. So they walk into this mall which is just like Venice, but it's a mall, and he says, oh my gosh, is that water. It's like a swimming pool with Italian guys in boats. This is called like we're in Italy.
Speaker 1: This is called the Venice Grand Canal Mall. It is a lifestyle mall in under Megaworld Lifestyle Malls located in the township of the township of Megaworld Corporation in oh Gig, Philippies. Yeah, it is a full mall. That is the full replica. That is crazy. It has Saint Mark's, it has the Rialto Bridge, it has it has everything. You don't need to go to Venice.
Speaker 2: Okay, but he's so excited, like water boats. They have a chicken restaurant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's there's three Italian restaurants in there. Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, Wow. There are clowns. And then they start dancing with these Venetian masked people that were not clowns. They were like, yeah, creepy.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: So then they have a dress show or you can dress up and take pictures, and so Forrest is dressed up like a knight in shining armor because that's what he wants to be for Sheina, but it's actually like a king in royal clothes. It wasn't really at all a night in shining armor. And Sheina's in a red, fluffy dress like but they put a crown on her, so she feels like a queen.
Speaker 1: They were worried when they walked in they wouldn't have any clothes that fit them, because everybody in the Philippine seems to be kind of tiny. Yeah, but I was glad that they found stuff and they felt really great for that hour or whatever.
Speaker 2: It's really sweet. So Forrest is so in awe of her dress and how gorgeous she is that for some reason, he decides to tell her that the lies really bother him.
Speaker 1: She can't be mad at me if I brought her all the way to Italy.
Speaker 3: Said, so he sells her. You know you can't be lying. You have to be honest from now on.
Speaker 2: And without crying for the first time ever, Gina says, I'm so sorry. I humbly apologize and I'm trying to be my be honest about my problems, but it's hard for me. There's something I do need to tell you dot dot dot commercial break. The truth is that most people that I have loved were playing with my feelings. So she says her ex cheated on her for three years. He already had a partner, and it made her scared of being left again, and so she lied to Forest because she didn't want to lose him. She blamed herself for this guy cheating on her, and she said it I felt like it was because I wasn't a perfect woman, and so I didn't want to do anything to push Forest away.
Speaker 3: It would be an indescribable pain if I lost Forest.
Speaker 2: So I have a question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dated that guy for three years. Yeah, she's forty years old. Yeah, she's still sticking with she's a virgin. We're still sticking with that story, Okay, just.
Speaker 2: Trying to Yeah.
Speaker 3: So Forrest says, I'm not like that guy.
Speaker 2: I would never leave you for having issues as long as you tell me what's going on. I just can't have the lying. And she says, I will try, and I'll try to show you with my actions that I'm not gonna lie. Then they take a gondola ride and he's still blown away by the element of water. He's just like, there's water, How is there water? How much chlorine does it take to keep this running? And then they joke about fun sexy times that they hope to have soon and that was awkward. Yeah, and then he pretends to sing her an Italian song but he doesn't know the words, so it's just like.
Speaker 1: Ala, I had to do a little skip on that one.
Speaker 2: It's horrible. He's so obnoxiously screaming and ruining the gondolier's day. Just kidding. They're cute, but also I hope they tip the gondolier because that was a lot of loud screaming And he loves spending time with just Sena alone without sweating in their faces. It's exciting. So then they go to a bridge and he says, there's some things I want to talk to you about, and she's like again, we just did this, What the fuck? And then he says, thank you for being in my life and let's continue to be in each other's lives.
Speaker 1: You're like what?
Speaker 2: And then he says, will you marry me? And he gets down on one knee and the ring is in this cool little wooden box and he says he's had the ring for six years.
Speaker 1: But yet we know you've already seen her twice, so right, okay, yeah, is this a reenactment, right, and she's so happy, and they do a lot of what can be described as smooching because it's a lot of like non French kissing, and which is way better than what Lisa and Daniel did, so I will think it so and then they both cry and he says, thank you for sticking with me this whole time.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry I didn't come sooner, even though we know that you did come sooner. Also, get a job, Forrest, because then you could have come sooner, even though you did come sooner. And ye, Forrest says, we did it. Keep following your dreams, everybody, you will get there. It's like, thanks Forrest. He gave the audience a pep talk, right or the cameraman or yeah, which is so sweet. So the produce, well, what if there was the cameraman was like waiting and hoping he would find the love of his life and like was giving up on love. And then Forrest, thank you.
Speaker 1: If a cameraman works on this show, they definitely have been turned awful.
Speaker 2: Long love forever forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So the producer asks if he's nervous to tell Mollie and they both are like yes, but no, it was the right decision and it was the right time, so we're sticking by it. Uh huh huh, but we're terrified. So then he makes a dumped joke about things making things hotter. It's hot in here, but we're making things hotter, and she laughs, and I was like, is she still going to find these jokes funny? In ten years?
Speaker 1: The amount of times they call each other bear and baby bear is too They say, we're bears for life.
Speaker 2: You're my baby bear, you're my baby bear, You're my Papa Bear, you're my Mama bear. We have baby Bear. We're bears for life.
Speaker 1: So much bear. It's it's as bad as Matilda.
Speaker 2: Squishy squishy squishy.
Speaker 1: It's too much. A bit cut though not after the four hundredth time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they have to tell Mollie they've also decided that it might be time to finally have sex and maybe get a little freaky right and be yeah, hopefully not with the thin walls in that rental that they're in. And then she says, I'm going to get you some dog chains and a collar and dog balls.
Speaker 3: Huh And he this time, I guess and he says, well.
Speaker 2: You're a vet. So it's free, so they can explore B DSM at no cost. So because she gets things wholesale, so it's a work expense, I guess. So they go to the hotel and they're out by the pool, Molly endeavor sitting by the pool and at night because it's so hot there, just so hot, and so she Mollie's like, did you have fun? And he's like, yeah, we went to this and we saw this, and then we got to this bridge and it was so beautiful and it felt right to propose to Sina. And Mollie says hmm, and then she nods, and Forrest says, are you guys happy? Dev is not speaking, Dev never gone back to his vow of silence.
Speaker 3: And Mollie says, Mollie has a.
Speaker 2: Chance to redeem herself in front of the audience. At least pretend to be happy. This is your chance, Molly. She doesn't take it. You had one shot. Do not miss your chance to blow And she's like, yes I will. I'm gonna fuck this all up, Okay, I'm gonna make everyone hate me. So she says, very sarcastically, Oh, I'm ecstatic, Forrest, I told you to wait for Sena to prove herself, and instead you go off and do this sneaky shit. And if you're not gonna listen to me, what the fuck am I doing sitting here in this country?
Speaker 1: Now? That was shocking because before that she really likes the country.
Speaker 2: But now he's sitting around shoving fruit in her face. Yes, just loving the culture.
Speaker 1: The buildings, every minute of it.
Speaker 2: Yes, now your real colors are showing, Molly. So Forrest says, I think you're just being a stubborn ass and don't want to accept our happiness. Yay, I I clapped, Good job, Forrest, And then Sheena nods and Molly goes after him. She doesn't yell at Forrest for calling her an ass. She Loo goes after Sheena and is like, don't be nodding your head like you agree with him, and Shea says I do. I do agree with him because we talk as couples and this is our decision and we are a couple.
Speaker 3: And Molly says, don't answer for him.
Speaker 1: You are in his head.
Speaker 2: And she says, we are adults and we made this decision. And Molly says, if you don't think, you don't think it would have been fucking nice if you included us, like should have included dev and Molly in the proposal.
Speaker 1: Right because they're so supportive. Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she.
Speaker 3: Goes, Now she's got the whole cat in the bag, doesn't she?
Speaker 2: Forrest? Forrest, your life is over? Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, she's so nasty, so nasty, and so rude in the.
Speaker 2: Words, I'm glad I included her in our Tuck Tuck Ride from Hell meme that we will be posting.
Speaker 1: We will be we will be revealing it at the end of this episode, so stay tuned. You'll be watching on YouTube. Subscribe on YouTube, please, Okay, and while you're there, go up to Kimberly and Katies all right, Laura and Beer can Well, okay, I forgot that Michael. Kind of forgot about Michael. I'll be honest.
Speaker 2: I didn't forget because I was waiting for him to come just because I've seen the previews. Yeah right, but he has been a non entity very.
Speaker 1: Long time, barely been mentioned. So we have a new hero shot. She's sitting by the ocean reading a book and he comes up. He takes or smut one of the two right right, were wolf smut? And then he comes up when she's reading and he takes her by the hand. She puts the book down and they smile.
Speaker 2: So it's like both of them were losing themselves in reading and not interacting with the world, and now they've found each other interacting. Irl. Yes, wow, beautiful. There was so much Convede in that one shot.
Speaker 1: These heroes shots are getting more, more, more, Okay. So they're in the apartment and she says, I'd like to make some overseas calls or she says something about my friends overseas or something, and he's like, okay, you want me to go, you know what I'm going to do, and she goes find some she sha and he goes life with beer can goodbye. So he leaves. He's got to suck.
Speaker 3: She needs to take his wallet so it's not gambling too.
Speaker 1: She needs to make sure her wallet is hidden. I'm talking head, she says, I need to speak with someone who can help me process all that I've been feeling and all that I've heard. So she facetimes her bestie Michael, and she says, how are you doing. He's like, I'm doing okay, but you know you're not here, so I miss you, and she says, you know, since she's been there, she's been messaging with Michael, but she hasn't given him all the details. And he does always give great advice, except that he's a little biased because we know that he actually likes you. But again, she gave him a chance before she left and he didn't take. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, it's still good advice, even though he is biased. Everything he has said it has been watch out for this red flag gambler debt Man. Right, good advice.
Speaker 1: Okay. A listener made a comment on a TikTok that I did about Laura and beer Can and how he doesn't even look at her. He's like, she is fine. I don't have to look at her now. It was on TikTok and somebody wrote under it and said that he was doing a live the other night and that she wrote and said, oh my gosh, it's so crazy because we all pronounced her name beer Can and he blocked her. What. I thought that was so funny. Yeah, she just wrote me, oh wow, it's fun to see you. We all pronounced your name beer Can, and he walked her.
Speaker 2: Isn't it, oh beer Khan, beer Khan.
Speaker 1: But when we first met Laura she did say, beer Can.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're sorry, We're sorry, we're down Americans.
Speaker 1: And it's funny to save your can.
Speaker 2: So he her and he doesn't have a sense of humor about himself.
Speaker 1: He doesn't. You're never going to get to America with that sense of humor now, So she facetimes Michael and he says he's missing her, and he goes, so are you coming home? And she goes, not yet, But I have thought about it, you know, Michael beer Can is so sweet and it makes me feel so special. But he did tell me he has a substantial amount of debt. And he says, what is a substantial amount of debt in Turkish dollars? And she goes, fifty thousand dollars this red flag. He goes, what fifty thousand American dollars and she goes, yeah. And also he gambles to try to pay off the debt, but then makes the debt.
Speaker 3: Worse, and so I and he says he's good at gambing.
Speaker 1: I do also worry about what he might do with my money when he gets to the States. But god, Michael, he's so thoughtful and sweet. He took me on a boat and then he told me because of me, he feels alive again. That makes me feel cared for Michael. Oh my god. Michael goes, Okay, So you need to come home, and he says, he says, you are emotionally compromised. And doesn't it just remind you of like an a show that we would watch as like an FBI agent and they get compromised in the field undercover and they have to like pull out of the undercover operation totally, he says.
Speaker 3: Or I felt like he was deprogramming her from a code.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, he says, you need to come home. You're emotionally compromised. This guy is running a con game. His job is to woo you and make you feel special again, and you've been deprived for so long For a guy like that that a guy has to do the minimum and you fall for it.
Speaker 2: You're basically just rehashing Twilight fan fiction. Like I know I'm a vampire, but you make me feel alive and not dead, right. I don't know if that happened in Twilight, but I feel like it did.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe I didn't watch that movie.
Speaker 2: I didn't watch it or read it.
Speaker 1: Doal Keisha? So he says, there are guys that come with less baggage that can do way more for you. You're you're lacking common sense if a boat ride can win your heart, yeah, and she goes, I know it sounds crazy, but the green flags are harder to see unless you see them with your own eyes. So she's basically like, come here so you can see the green flags.
Speaker 2: How beautiful this boat was.
Speaker 1: And he goes, Okay, I want to come out there and meet him for myself. Can I come out there? May I come out there? And she goes, I don't know, because if you come then it could push them away or cause bigger problems. In the talking head, she goes, if Michael shows up, that could piss beer can all off. And but Michael wanting to fly here makes me wonder what his intentions are. Does he really have feelings for me? Oh my god, she is writing a romance novel.
Speaker 2: She has to be yes, m hm. And she even has a damaged She has two damaged men who are fighting for her. One has physical scars and one has emotional scars. See, I just wrote the opening line.
Speaker 1: That's right. Which one will she choose? How about answer number three? None of the above herself. Oh, Kimberly, Kimberly, Oh, you just wrote the story of one of the couples in love is blond. Tyler and Kia picked themselves, not Kevin.
Speaker 3: It also Nino.
Speaker 1: Who picked themselves.
Speaker 2: I think Brenda did. It might have been Kelly one of them. Kelly, I think picked but whatever they do Brandon and Luke Perry and she was like, I picked, I choose me, and then she walked away, but then she ended up going back to she did later pick one of them. Yeah, who knows, I can't remember who. Okay, Aviva and stick to Artists?
Speaker 1: Now, I do have an update on my realtor being in Belize and asking around the island about stick to artists, she said. In two days she asked three people if they this guy was stick to artists a rapper, and they all looked at her like she had ten heads and said no, they had never heard of this man, so, she said, after the third person looked at her like she was crazy or drunk, she decided to stop asking. So she only asked three people, and three people I.
Speaker 2: Need to know maybe the age range of the people. Okay, they were they middle age and older.
Speaker 1: I told her the guy was thirty and he was a rapper, so probably I said, just ask like a concierge, a white staff person, a person selling jewel on the beach, like get a range.
Speaker 2: She said, she yeah, yeah, okay, I mean I really applaud her boots on the ground, investigative work. And he would have painted it like everyone in the country knows who he is. He is a household name, so he's a liar. We already knew that, but thank you for proving it. I really appreciate it. So she we have aunt Spring is there too, and she shows Stig. They have pulled Stig away and left Aviva in the other room at the restaurant. They left her outside because they are going to have a confrontation inside, and she shows him on her phone.
Speaker 1: Is this you?
Speaker 2: This is just a few days ago, and this girl is kissing You're kissing this girl on her cheek and there's a heart emoji over the picture. And he says, that's just a fan. And she says, there are text messages from you saying I'm gonna love you forever. And the niece Carin says, why that man looked like Stig to the friend and the lady goes, that's my man, basically confirming that is Stig. So Stig says, these women are super fans and I appreciate their support, but they make things up. And ant Spring brings in her niece Karen and again leaving Aviva completely outside by herself and says Stig is claiming he doesn't know this girl. And Karen says, so this is a friend of mine. I grew up with her forever. She would not lie to me. And she says when she goes to the city, she sees you, and Stick goes, she sees me performing maybe, And Karin says, February seventh, where were you? And he says Hopkins And she says that photo is in sen you with her, That is not Hopkins. And Aviva is in the other room peering over, like what are they talking about? Are they talking about me? What's happening? It's looks tense. Go use your legs walk into the other room.
Speaker 1: She's six months pregnant. She can barely move.
Speaker 2: Yeh, he shot up the club yesterday, Yes he did. So Stick says, I'm not lying. I wasn't with that girl, and Chrinn says, I don't want to hurt a Viva and just me telling Auntie's Spring about this was very traumatic for me because I didn't want to get in the middle of it. But Stig bullshits a lot, and if he's not serious and he's cheating with Aviva, he needs to tell her. And Stick goes, this is all bullshit. This is bullshit, this is not true, and Spring goes, the way you're acting is exactly how my ex, my husband for twenty years, would act every time I caught him cheating. You're acting the exact same way. And Spring says, I don't believe anything you're saying. And if you don't tell Aviva, I will, and he goes, I'll talk to you, or I have nothing to hide. She's right out there. I'll go to the other room. And he tells us Spring is just putting this on him because of what she went through with her ex and she has I'm not her ex, and also she's clearly witnessed like a mob hit and that's why she's in disguise. I don't know who this person is with the fake glasses and nose and hair. So Avivans did go back to the hotel and Aviva's like so what were you guys talking about for such a long time and you left me alone at the rest and like.
Speaker 1: Did they ever eat or did they ever eat? Did they talk about it?
Speaker 2: They didn't talk about it until the cameras were on at the hotel, So I got in silence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right home, strange. Yeah, I would want food to want to eat while you were telling me the story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. So, so Stig says, well, your aunt came to me with proof in quotes of cheating, and she gave me an ultimatum to tell you. And she had a picture of me hugging a girl and kissing her on his cheek from a couple weeks ago.
Speaker 3: Maybe, but that's what I do with fans and you know. And Aviva's like, is that it?
Speaker 2: And he's like, well, Grin says this is her friend. And her friend says she's with me, but I do not know her. And she sent me a screenshot of a message from who's me, I guess? But me is listed in the phone as him, Yeah, in capital letters like it's God or something like him. And that's how the friend has him listed in the phone is him and it says I'm a love you forever. But I'm not him. It's not him, I'm not me. I'm him, I'm me, I'm not him.
Speaker 1: And and she's like, it's like to have seen all the text messages like I'll see you tonight in Hopkins, I'll see you, you know, just like I'm gonna love you forever.
Speaker 2: Could be anything right we're getting And he says it's like pulled from another fake like it's it's pulled from another you know, text, it's a screenshot, it's from another text message with someone else.
Speaker 3: It's AI. I'm surprised he didn't say AI.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Aviva says, you know, Krienn says this is her friend, and her friend is saying she's with you, and he goes, krin is crazy, and Aviva goes, why would she lie? Like I don't buy this? And he says, if I was messing with her, I'd tell you the truth. I'd ask for a threesome. I'm just kidding jokes because it's funny, because it's all a joke, because it's fake AI.
Speaker 1: Unless you're gonna do Unless you're gonna do it, yeah, would you actually do the three someome? Though?
Speaker 2: Maybe? Could we do one with Krinn your cousin who So again I don't believe their cousins by they're not cousins, but they're not really cousins by blood, they're so yeah. So Aviva says, I want to see the photo and the message before I decide anything, and he goes, so is this gonna like ruin our night? Could we still get it on? Can I still shoot up the club? Like he's trying to cuddle with her, and she's like, no, I'm tired. Stop. Well it's maybe too late for that because you're clearly already pregnant. You haven't washed your hair in weeks, so this man is ruining your life.
Speaker 1: So they don't do it.
Speaker 3: So they clearly don't do it, which was smart.
Speaker 2: I'm glad. She's finally like she maybe should have waited to hear what Anne Springs said before she had him shoot up the club.
Speaker 1: Repeatedly, well does she say? In a talking to her, She's like, I don't know what I'm doing. I'm here with the man who like won't say he loves me and wants to get me pregnant, Like what's going on? What am I doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What are my li choices?
Speaker 3: I am a dental hygienist for God's sake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a real job, A real job.
Speaker 3: I used to have clean hair in the United States.
Speaker 2: What am I doing?
Speaker 1: Okay? Uh? Lisa and Daniel, you guys, what in the Coming to America joke? Community theater is happening here?
Speaker 2: I said, You guys said coming to America, which is so much smarter than mine because it actually looks exactly like Coming to America. In my head, I was seeing elementary school production of Lyon King the musical that too, where the costumes are homemade by the kids.
Speaker 1: It okay, let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's so stereotypical what you think you would find in an African village that I was Is this real?
Speaker 1: Except not in a palace, just in someone's living room?
Speaker 2: Will I thought mister Ark was gonna come out. I was really hoping for mister Arc in his one hand, because that felt more real. It did. They were sitting in like plastic at Irondack chairs. Yes, and it was like not a palace, but we didn't expect it to be a palace. And he was dressed, not with a fake lion on his shirt.
Speaker 1: This is the wildest thing I've ever seen so and even they can't keep a straight face. So they're getting ready and they're talking about the lady from social media and she goes, I don't know what happened. That lady blocked me, Like I just can't believe it. She goes, you know, all I can determine is that lady must be jealous of our relationship, and so that reached out to say he's a scammer.
Speaker 2: And when she's sang this part, the music gets out that tinkly where the music is making fun of her, where it's like you're an eight music, like clown music, because the editors are making fun of her.
Speaker 3: When she goes into this rationale of.
Speaker 1: The way that she was able to bring that back around to be and she's jealous.
Speaker 2: The gymnastics this woman is able to do in her head. Also, why is there a framed photo of Jeff Daniel on the table of the hotel room.
Speaker 1: I wonder if she bought that picture? And then she also brought the picture of her and her daughter or princess and with them around to feel homey, like I don't know.
Speaker 2: But like she's with Daniel who brings framed photos of someone when they go on vacation to be with that.
Speaker 1: Person maybe or he's in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Did he give her a frame photo of himself and not of the two of them?
Speaker 1: Could fee good be? So he tells her We're going to see the king today, so you have to dress up, and she's like, oh my god, I'm gonna get to meet a real king. I'm so nervous, I might pee my pants. I'm imagining a palace or a big castle. I'm so nervous. What if I kneel at the wrong time? Seeing the king is the ultimate blessing?
Speaker 2: Boy, Okay, gonnape her pants when she kneels or so get back up.
Speaker 1: So the talking head he says, yes, taking Lisa's to see the king is the highest honor in our culture, and this is a way to prove to Lisa I'm committed to her. Well, she wouldn't know the difference. Okay. So she's like, is it a big palace or is it more just like a mansion?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: He goes, quit asking questions like, don't worry about it. She goes, I'm allowed to be nervous to meet a king. They drive up to like a regular house with you know, washing hanging for some reason, three exercise bikes on the lawn, stationary.
Speaker 2: Bikes on the lawn outside three three is this for.
Speaker 1: The spin class? Later? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What's happening? There's a broken window and like an ac unit and she goes, is this the house I thought I would see a palace?
Speaker 2: Is this the palace? First of all, Lisa, we know that you lived in a tent, so you need to check your expect your privilege there and stop being so snobby.
Speaker 1: Great point, they have walls, at least, that's right. So they go into the house with the uncle what's his name? The justice what's his name?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Oh it was weird. It was like sig Freud. It was like six Ferdinand. He had multiple names. No, no, not the king, oh the uncle, the uncle.
Speaker 1: His name was like Majeslim, mister r.
Speaker 2: We're point two two point zero.
Speaker 1: So I just said, oh my god, is this community theater? And then I have to make it out I'm not making fun of someone's culture. No, but this man is wearing a stuffed animal lion's head on a piece of cloth. There is a woman and a man next to him in traditional tribal garb in a living room with an ac unit and the king is like ding ding ding ringing this bell and it is comedy, you guys s his theater. This is absolutely something they put on for this show.
Speaker 2: I need to I don't know, I don't I need to hear from people. It's just not like anything we've ever seen. It's like what you Americans would do if they were trying to put on a community theater of what they thought an African king would look like. And this guy is smooth fassa, and then this guy like and then we put the traditional face paint on these ladies.
Speaker 1: And it's a lady and a guy and the guy has on like a grassllowin cloth. The lady has her face. The guy is holding like a spear spear. I also can't hear her spear. Who's holding a spear? And every so of them will shake it.
Speaker 2: And the lady in like a living room as there is one of those wall ac units.
Speaker 1: Yes, and there's like a tapestry hung behind it makes and stationary bikes, say shery bikes outside for the exercise later. So the uncle Ma Justus or whatever his name is Augustus introduces Lisa and the talking head the king whose name is King Don Alexandra something, King Don Alexander something. So his name is Don Alexander. I look him up in the phone book. His name was Don Alexander. But he lets us know that he is an oracle, he's a prophet, so all the couples come to him.
Speaker 2: Sure, Jan, So it's that other guy that Daniel went to before Lisa came, who rolled the dice on the floor, And was he also a king or an oracle?
Speaker 1: He's a prince. He's a prince, he's the son of the king, and he hasn't moved up to the palace. He must do the oracle and the prophecy on the street. Okay, So this guy consults the ancestors, just like the guy on the street did. And he says the d D D ding and they shake the swear and they say the ancestors has spoken, Will you take good care of Daniel? And she goes yeah, and he says I don't think so. And she goes, okay, what and he says, why are you laughing? And she goes, I'm not laughing, my king, And he says, you are laughing. You need to go and sit down. She says, yes, my King, and she sits on the couch, and in the talking head Daniel says, oh, my gosh, I could not believe she was laughing. It is so disrespectful to the king and to the palace to laugh. Tell her that now are you calling this a palace? To Daniel, now come on, come, that's my palace.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So Lisa says, my King, I am laughing because I am nervous. I either laugh or I cry. And Daniel says, I am so sorry. She is the one I want to marry, and she is nervous because she is trying her best to learn our traditions. And so he allows her to go back up, and the uncle Justus Augustus says, don't laugh again.
Speaker 2: As if she would make that mistake again.
Speaker 1: So she walks back up, and the king says, the ancestors accept you. They shake this bear.
Speaker 2: Ancestors are happening an off day. Their third eye is very cloudy, Yes they are, if they're saying okay to Lisa. By the way, not making fun of this, because all religion is strange if you look at it from the outside. Your religion is strange. Your religion is strange. My religion is strange. Caro Kards are strange, Christianity strange. It's all strange.
Speaker 1: And this is very strange.
Speaker 2: And this is strange too. It's all strange.
Speaker 1: So he looks. He looks like same with the gull on the street, looks like he's playing with like a backgamon set and he shakes and then he gets this, he gets his prophecy.
Speaker 2: He rolls the dice and then kind of moves the pieces around the board kind of and it's yeah, again, religion weird. It's always.
Speaker 1: So he rings the bell davening around the couple, and he says, okay, the ancestors accept you. I bless you. I bless your marriage. And he keeps calling them husband and wife. So I don't know if this means like they're officially married. Oh okay, if they are officially married, now, I don't know because he keeps saying husband and wife. So I don't know if the ceremony means they're officially married and they're culture it's not. It's not valid in the States, but it could be valid in Nigeria.
Speaker 3: So he says, and it's valid in faith's heart and the promise that Lisa made to her daughter to not get married.
Speaker 1: Princess doesn't know what she doesn't know, so he says the king. The King says, my final thought is I want to see how the wif will dance. And I guess there's music, but we don't hear it. But I said, this is getting weird because she's just like, huh okay he he and he says, the wifile dance very well. So then they sit down.
Speaker 2: He seemed like a very good natured king. I liked when he made her laugh and she was like, I'm not laughing. You told me not to laugh, and he's like, no, I'm saying you can laugh now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I command you to laugh. It was cute. I mean never, I'm never getting over the stuffed animal that he was wearing. I'm never gonna over it. I'm never getting over it. So you guys please check my Instagram because I'm gonna put up the funniest real you've ever seen in your life. Okay, I've already got all my pictures.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So in the talking head, Lisa says, I feel relief to be blessed by the King and I hope Daniel will understand about my past and also that I was married five times, and also I'm still married to a woman. Okay, that's enough from my throat, So can't she's a liar, liar pants, I need a cough drop. Okay, I know, let's move it on to Emma and Zed. Oh that's me. Huh, sorry, did we miss somebody from you? No?
Speaker 2: I think that was it.
Speaker 1: No, I just had to double up this week as of Alice. Okay, Emma and Zied. Oh gosh, I thought my throat was good, but I don't have to do for these two. So she is telling Zed when they're sitting in those chairs in the desert. She says, on my last trip to mary Cash, I saw Amed and we got engaged. And he says, uh huh, so that's why you wanted to get engaged so fast, And why didn't you tell me this story when we talked on social media? You just made up a story as to why you were in Marrakesh with your friends. But now you're telling me something different. And he says, it's like, I don't know you, well, you don't, no, and you met this girl on social media because you thought she was hot. It started calling her wifey M.
Speaker 2: What do you think in five minutes?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, He says, I don't know you and I won't trust anything you have to say. And then in the talking head he kind of goes in and out of English, but he says, the amount of lies she told me. She said she was a Marrakesh with her girlfriends, and then she said she came to Morocco to heill from her breakup. And now she says she was engaged to a guy. The stories get worse and worse and worse and worse.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: He's not wrong, you know, he's completely right.
Speaker 2: The only thing I have in her defense is she did try to tell him this earlier, and he said, I don't care about your pa and I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 3: But she should have insisted, and she should have told him all this before she even came.
Speaker 1: But even if I've been on this horse ride with this same driver in the same horse before last year.
Speaker 2: Thank you Bill, see you later.
Speaker 1: Okay, He says to her, it feels like you're not good. I can't live with you, I can't propose you, I can't move on with you. She goes so you're breaking out with me, And he goes yes, and she goes, oh my god, I didn't break up with you when I found out you were messaging other girls. I gave you the benefit of the doubt. And now you're just breaking up with me because you find out one little thing.
Speaker 2: Her hair is out of control, by the way, her wig is slipped down so far on her it's at her like lack of elevens.
Speaker 1: It's between her eyes far down. Yeah, and okay. So she goes, you find out one little thing and he goes, yes, I want to break up with you. I just want to go home right now. And she goes, were we in a relationship? Were we in a relationship? Were we in a relationship? Hey? Yet, were we're in a relationship. He storms off to his tent and she walks off crying and goes, he is an asshole, like literally an asshole. And I'll say, that's no funny. So she goes into your tip. So she's crying and she says, like, I didn't think he's gonna break up with me. It was like he was just like looking for an excuse to walk away. So he has packed up his stuff and he is dragging those bags up this like cobblestone, like Sandy Rocky walk to meet the car. But obviously they tell him, why you wait for the car, You have to go back down here and doctor or So he walks back down and then talking to head, he goes, I am mad. She lied about everything, and tomorrow she would tell me a different story. So I can't take another chance. All I want to do is leave and forget this whole thing and forget her name.
Speaker 2: Oh I was proud of him, good job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So she goes out of her tent to talk to him. I just love that she's in these slippers in the sands. Yea, how dirty urvy, you know. So she goes out to talk to him and he says, I'm leaving. I'm leaving, and she goes, so you're just gonna leave me alone out here? Okay, well you're not alone. There's like a whole And she goes, what about the two weeks I'm here? And he goes, you can just call the other guy, like I don't know, and she goes, see, ed, you are an asshole and a liar, a liar, And he goes, Okay, you can say whatever you want. She goes, do you want to tell everyone we had sex? Do you want to tell everybody we had we had sex? We had do you have sex? We had sex? He is trying so hard to talk over her. Uh huh, and he says, I will finish all the things, say what you want, but I will not continue. And she goes, did we not have sex? Did we not have sex? Because witted, witted, we have sex. And he goes for me, it is the end, okay, and he's taking off his microphone. She goes, we did it, we had sex. We did it. Oh my god, dead the sex? Did it? And he goes, okay, goodbye, goodbye, and he goes bye guys, and he says like, goodbye to the crew and he walks off and just fine, you should go.
Speaker 3: I can't kick you out of the desert, babe.
Speaker 1: I wanted to be her alone anyway. Bye. So in the talking head she goes, I didn't even do anything.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: She is so in denial about how big a deal a secret fiance is.
Speaker 1: She is so funny.
Speaker 2: Maybe where she's from in hollyweird than that. If anything flies, and it does in California, but you are in Morocco, babe, and this is actually a very big deal.
Speaker 1: It's so funny. I mean, I didn't even do anything, and this was a before we were in a relationship, and he has done so much to me, but I was his girlfriend.
Speaker 2: And also it was during a relationship too, because there was that time where I ghosted him and I went back to my fiance. But he doesn't know that, so he just thinks it was about before time.
Speaker 1: That's right, we're sticking with that story. Okay, So she goes, I just wasted my time again just to get broken up with again, and he just left me in the desert in the middle of nowhere with a staff and a crew. I don't understand. I try so hard to find love and make it work, and it never works. I always get dumped. All I want is if I get married and it never has me?
Speaker 2: Is she walking the ding with tears and sand in her face and probably got sand in her eyes and she can't feel it because of her eyelashes. You need to fix yourself, Emma, girl, fix yourself. Figure out what this Moroccan fetish that you have going on is, figure out the wig thing and get yourself sordid because you broken. Girl, there's something wrong with you and that's why this keeps happening.
Speaker 1: Maybe she needs to go and love is Blonde Morocco perfect perfect, We fixed it, okay, coming up on Talk to a Therapist boy, coming up on this season of blah blah blah. That's not what I said. It said next week. But that was fun last week, all right, I got excited. I forgot to change it. Okay, And it wasn't Lisa this time. I'm going this season on. Before it wasn't her, it was somebody helse. I think it was a via hud. Next week on, Rick and Tricia appear to go to like a local boxing match where it's just two dudes boxing.
Speaker 2: She did say her her tribe is where they fight everything out. Remember she said her tribe is the violent like Chaosians who every night at a bar, ends and fights in the street.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we're hoping it's gonna end in violence with her dad whoop and Rick, that's what we're looking for.
Speaker 2: He needs to be punched.
Speaker 1: So they go to a local boxing match. And speaking of that, did you see that he also used to be a wrestler. Yeah, okay, sorry you guys. This guy has had one hundred, lives a hundred.
Speaker 2: He was a seasonal wrestler one season and it was part time work.
Speaker 1: He is he and beer Can. I don't know who's more like alex On Love is blind, but just a lot of careers. Okay. So Rickatricia go to a local boxing back.
Speaker 2: Off of many trades.
Speaker 1: Ah, I see what you did there, He says. She's hard to read, but she's warming back up to me now, and so she tells him, if you pick the winner of this match, we can have sex tonight. So pick correctly. No, No, Trisha, what are you doing. We're rooting for you.
Speaker 2: We were all rooting for you.
Speaker 1: Elise is headed to Australia in a inappropriate airplane outfit. I hope she's got something change into, and Josh says he's excited to meet her because she's beautiful and she's fiery, but he's very nervous. Now. He appears to be driving some sort of super flashy sports car and he's got a buddy, an equally good looking buddy in the car, and he goes, I am kind of worried about the issues we're going to have. She's most likely going to have a problem with Nat who is it is Natalie who's rolling on his girlfriend? Okay, but I was like, what's this flashy car? No?
Speaker 2: Did he rent that too?
Speaker 1: Maybe? Did he have to split it with this guy? So he's an hour to drive it and the guy gets at the next hour. Ye Aviva talks to aunt springs niece Karenne to ask about the girl.
Speaker 2: By the way, Krinn is spelled Corinth, but they all in case anyone comes to correct us, they all seem to pronounce it krinne, but whenever they put it on the screen, there is a thh at the end or.
Speaker 3: A t y h y t h something. But they all be into say sort of yeah.
Speaker 1: See there's a town in Mississippi called Corinth. Oh O r I n t h, So that's I would have said Corinth, but it's Corinne.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how they all pronounce it. So I'm just going with what they do.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're gonna call the girl. And if he was like, you're gonna call her right now?
Speaker 2: Yes, collor Collor call her? We want it Audo.
Speaker 1: The way that that picture is done and then the way that the little heart thing is placed, it was like, is that girl pregnant.
Speaker 2: It looks like a pregnancy announcement. It's like us.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 2: It totally does because they've superimposed a heart over the belly. Ye okay, is he shooting up multiple clubs?
Speaker 1: Well? Yeah, okay? Uh. Forrest talks to Molly, who says, why didn't you make her prove herself before you proposed? And he says, Mom, she has traumatic experiences, so that's why she lies. And Mom in like a talking to half of the three of them together, Molly goes, everybody has stress in their life. But to say, oh, I just stressed, so I'm gonna lie. Are you gonna accept that? Forrest? You are more full of shit than a Christmas goose? Huh?
Speaker 2: I just I can't. I don't even know what that means. But I don't celebrate Christmas, nor do I geese? But what the fuck is wrong with Molly? Never know the fact that a mother of a son who has autism spectrum disorder and has struggled socially and he's got she got him on a social group, a social media group where he met shea and we're not talking about if she has any sort of we have no IDEAO divergency. But which would explain some of the lying. There's just no understanding about that. It's just full anger and like nasty, nasty vitriol from this one towards both of them, her own son. Yes, poor Dev, God Dev must get an earfull.
Speaker 3: He just must hear about it all. That's why he doesn't talk.
Speaker 2: He should. His ears are just takes the.
Speaker 1: Sides out, walks around and just not Lisa says to Daniel. Now they appear to be a romantic dinner. And what I need you to notice in this scene, whether you watch it at the end or if you watch it for next week. When she starts to talk to him, there's a bottle full of red wine on the table. It is a red bottle, clear bottle filled to the top with red wine, okay. And when this scene is over, it is empty. It is an empty clear bottle. I was like, did they mess it up and switch the bottles? But no. Then I realized there was like this much at the bottom and it's read okay, Lisa says to Daniel. I've been married five times and I've filled out the divorce papers, but I am still married. I came here to tell you the truth. He walks off and says, oh, I feel like someone has poisoned me. She called me a liar, she called me a scammer, but she's the scammer. And then I just would like everybody to notice the wine bottle. That was my last note.
Speaker 2: Also, he is now three times essentially lied to important men in his culture, right unknowingly about her, because he got his uncle's blessing, and then he got that prince on the street doing the dice, and then he got the king of the community, and yes, and that first what was that the other guy the he went to the uncle all dressed up first too. I forgot that was the uncle where they addressed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so he is.
Speaker 2: And then the uncle vouches for him and puts himself in trouble with the king if the dad came out about her exactly, and then all this stuff is going to come out. And it's like, that's really shitty, Lisa, that you have done this to him. I don't know, he's a total jerk and a scam artist, and I don't feel bad for him.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, this is this is the This is the problem with this show is we never know who to root for thing neither in this case. And you know, Dave and I are watching Succession, and he said yesterday because the problem with watching this show, and we're just in season one, he doesn't even know how bad it's going to get. He said, the problem with this show is that there's no good person here. Correct. Well, it's just like Seinfeld, right, yeah, everybody's.
Speaker 2: Seinfeldw or everybody everything's funny.
Speaker 1: I said, there's no there's no good person in Seinfeld. He goes, well, at least that's funny. Right.
Speaker 2: Well, see, I found found some of the things on Succession funny.
Speaker 1: Oh I find most of it hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, but they're funny in their terribleness.
Speaker 1: Right. Okay, now speaking of terrible. Now, Kimberly has made something that is going to go on both of our instagrams and it is and viral. So help us everybody post it, repost it, make us go viral. Okay, it is this. We're going to show it here on the screen. You have a ten hour took took ride to visit your ninety day fiance. Where are you sitting? Okay? Here are your choices.
Speaker 2: It is Greg's mom, see you now, she's the best I think out of all of these, she's one of the She's not terrible, Lucille.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is Pedro's mom.
Speaker 2: It's horrible.
Speaker 1: It is Karen, she tells, mom, No, what's the kind?
Speaker 2: Sorry, not Karen. What's her name? Sean tells, no, mom is it's.
Speaker 1: Like Natalie or something. She's got a regular name. I can't remember what her name is.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna look at it up.
Speaker 1: Okaya, look it up. So we've got Lucille, We've got Pedro's mom. Whose name is? Who's whose name? Lydia Lydia. Okay, so we've got Lucille, Lydia, and Karen.
Speaker 2: And I had to put Lydia and Karen next to each other because you have to sit in between them, right that they obviously the wrong answer. Yeah, and then that who's number three Laurence Lauren's mom and what's her name?
Speaker 3: One who threatened to slap her across the face on TV.
Speaker 1: We're just gonna call her Lauren's mom. And then of course we have Brandon's mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Betty.
Speaker 1: And then we have a say Lou's mom. No that first note because oh no, no, no, sorry, that Summit's mom. Sorry, this is a small picture. Summit's mom.
Speaker 2: Then we have.
Speaker 1: That's another row. Yeah, so so far I'm hicking to sit between. I'm sitting by bet I'm sitting by Betty. I'm sitting by bet.
Speaker 2: You are so between Betty and Submit's mom or Betty and Lauren's mom.
Speaker 1: M let me get back to you. And then we have a swayl Lou's mom, give me more money, Give me my money. That's all I want. I don't care about your kids, Debbie Culti's mom. And then of course we have Molly for mom. Yes, so I'm going I'm going number three. I'm going between Lauren's mom and Brandon's mom. That's right, Okay, Okay, because I lean back and talk to Lucille.
Speaker 2: That's true. Let's see, I'm gonna go. God, I really hate the sound of Debbie's voice. Is the only thing I think Molly could be. Okay, if you are just talking about like traveling with her like because she was enjoyable with the fruit and the you know, so if you kept it, you have ten hours, if you kept it to just this country that we are visiting. But if she finds out you are visiting a ninety day fiance, she's gonna start screaming. How they screwed over her son.
Speaker 1: I think she's gonna do things like real real the whole time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's true about sex.
Speaker 1: That annoying.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm gonna go between Lucille and Sean Tell's he Patro's mom because Patro's mom is okay when it doesn't involve Chantell.
Speaker 3: She's a lawyer, yeah right. And I find Lucille kind of fine.
Speaker 2: Funny she was she was she was funny on pillow Talk, and she wasn't that terrible to Joan considering how much worse she could have been. And she has dogs, She's a dog lady. So okay, Okay, I feel like that's where I have to go. I can't sit anywhere nearest way Loose Mom, and I can't sit anywhere near Betty because like I would, I just would vomit because of the hairstyle and her whole personality makes me sick.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you and are going to You're gonna sit in one, I'm gonna sit in three. All right. So guys, we're going to post this thing on Instagram, and I want everybody to go and I want you to repost it and make us go viral. Because it's not fair that Kate Casey got to go viral with her Love is Blind. She got two point five million views on a of his wine things. She did what and I got insanely jealous, and I want to go viral now. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, there were so many other variations of this and so many other Oh sorry that time I did hit my mic, so many other people I had to leave off just because it was too small.
Speaker 1: Okay, but why don't we do a second after this one goes viral and do a second one?
Speaker 2: Okay, because yeah, okay, great idea. I'll do those one with all the smaller faces.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, yeah, just like do a second one with the rejects from this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah sounds good.
Speaker 1: All right, everybody? That is it for our show? And don't forget that Mondays we have much shop Monday, Kisha Na. On Wednesdays, we've got Welcome to plathforl Rewatch, which was the Driveway episode where Ethan like grabs his dad. That was a great episode this week that, of course, yes, and then we've got Love is Blind episodes ten and eleven. Nothing will top episodes eight and nine, but ten was pretty good. Eleven, we get in start with the weddings and so we put on our veils, the whole thing as we do. This week, I got Brian moylan talking Bravo and then of course on Fridays as always, Kimberly and I will be with you to talk about ninety Day the Single Life, and my interview with Kim Balie will be out next week.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: I'm glad to go. And that's it everybody, and talk to you later.
Speaker 2: Bye bye,