Speaker 1: Alrighty, there is a clear and present danger to the United States, but the question is what do we do about it?
Speaker 2: And he's been caught, but it feels kind of fishy.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about that and so much more on this Tuesday, December tenth, Corell.
Speaker 3: Cast, Uncensored, Unfiltered, un Hinged.
Speaker 2: De's the Coral Cast.
Speaker 3: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: It is the cREL Cast. I am Carell Happy. Tuesday December tenth is so very glad you are joining me. Very cold in Las Vegas twenty seven when I woke up thirty eight outright now, Amber and I just got back. She wore her puffy coat to the park where the homeless lady. I was almost late. I literally just got home three minutes ago, three minutes at nine to fifty seven, because I talked to park police about Monique, the homeless African American lady that lives at the park and she's so cold, and I asked her if she would finally accept help because she can't force help on people, and she said yes. So I'm getting park police to go offer her resources. They said they could get her in a shelter today. Let's see if she goes. I don't know if she'll go, I don't know, but I have to try to get her to go, And so I drove up to her to tell her not to be afraid of park police coming that I had called them. They are nice people and they're going to give her resources. Now she may flee not talk to them.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: At breaking news, the Luigi Luigi, the guy from an A Mario Brothers, killed the CEO allegedly. He says, no, he didn't. He says evidence has been planted. I see discrepancy in the photos. I see a lot of discrepancy, and I just I don't know how I feel about it. I really don't. I don't know if it's just me being cynical because of the time we live in. I don't know what about y'all. I he was wearing different backpacks and different pictures. At the photos that they're putting out of the guy looks like they're from Abercrombie and Fitch. I mean, it just doesn't None of this just makes any sense. But they're saying he's the guy, and you know, there are thousands of unsolved murders of black children, of gay men, of trans people. There are so many unsolved murders of trans people, and yet they find this guy in three days. I just all of it stinks to me. Also, I would like to apologize to a chatter yesterday, someone that I do not agree with, someone who was criticizing me and who I basically went off and said, get out of my chat room, don't cut you know, I am part of the problem sometimes. And let me tell you what I mean. Last night, yesterday afternoon, today's going to be a screener day. I'm watching The Brutalist and I'm watching Queer with Daniel Craig. But last yesterday I didn't want to have to pay attention to a movie. So in the early afternoon when I put on the TV around two or three, just to have it as background, I put on Late Night Lock Up because they said there was a new season and this is kind of like Cops kind of and you know, and it's in Florida, Texas, Wisconsin, places where they're allowed to film. And I watched all twelve episodes. They're only twenty eight minutes long. So between three o'clock and ten o'clock at night, I watched all and watch intently but I had them on and the amount of stupidity was something to behold.
Speaker 2: But not just that.
Speaker 1: In probably eight of the twelve episodes, I noticed something really alarming, and so I talked with it about to Steve, and I said, there are people. So let me give you an example. I was being pulled off a plane for being too drunken belligerent. First of all, when you watch these shows, white people get away with so much more than black people when it comes to cops. They can get in their face, yell at them, call them names, resist, and the cops don't kill them or name them. That's the first thing I noticed. But the second thing I noticed was white young under fifty white men were calling the cops democrats. I'm not making this up. In eight of the ten episodes, either a young white man or a young white woman called the cops democrats. In five of the episodes, people claimed that they were sovereign citizens and that Tucker Carlson said they don't have to obey the police five or six of the episodes, well, I'm a sovereign citizen. When I talked to Park police this morning and shared him with this with him, he said, yeah, we get the whole sovereign citizen thing at least once or twice a day. That's just perpetuated by Fox News. It's not a real thing. And then for them to be calling the police. Who the police in Florida. They probably voted for Trump, okay, but for them to be calling them democrats. This one guy got pulled over. His truck hadn't been registered in ten years, he had no insurance, and he was partially impaired and didn't have an ID. So the cop said, we're going to impound the truck and I'm.
Speaker 2: Going to give you a ticket.
Speaker 1: But he escalated it so much he said you're gonna get arrested. And he just kept going and he stood there in front of his truck, blocking the tow truck, and he said, all these illegal immigrants coming over and causing all this problem, and I'm the one you pick on.
Speaker 2: And I thought, oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Their propaganda is now filtering down to where cops are being called democrats because they're simply enforcing the law, and these people don't like that they're enforcing the law, where cops are having to deal with felons who are saying I'm a sovereign citizen. I don't have to get out of my car. I don't have to give you my ID. You have to tell me why you want all this. Look I learned a long time ago. You want to go to jail or get beat up, fuck with a cop. Now, maybe that's a wrong attitude. Maybe that is, but they will only take so much and then they will haul you'll ass off. Okay, So I discovered the biggest problem America has and a reason Kamala Harris lost.
Speaker 2: And do you know what that is?
Speaker 1: Chatters in the chatroom at YouTube dot com, forward slash really, Carrell, or patrons at patreon dot com forward slash really, Carrell, do you know what the problem is? Angry young white men and some women. Angry young white men. They are the biggest threat facing America today, Angry young white men. And they're getting some brown men and other men to join in. And they're sprouting ridiculous propaganda that they've heard from Fox News and Newsmax and On and Ben Shapiro and you know, Charlie Kirk. They are literally believing that as a sovereign citizen, they don't have to obey the laws of the United States. They are literally believing that police are acting on behalf of Democrat to harass them. It wasn't a one time thing on this show. I heard it on eight of the twelve shows, and not just in Florida, Texas, Wyoming, Missouri. And I thought, first of all, what do these white guys have to be so angry about.
Speaker 2: They're white.
Speaker 1: First of all, they already have a leg up. But the level of their ignorance, I mean, these people are entitled and stupid, and there's a lot more of them than we'd like to believe, a lot more of them, and that's how Donald Trump got into office. There is a huge amount of angry, white uneducated you know. I used to live in Huntington Beach and it saddened me this morning that they're calling their city council the Magagnificent seven. All seven city council member seats in Huntington Beach are now occupied by maggot. They've outlawed a pride flat, they've gotten rid of all dei that the city was doing.
Speaker 2: They are running it like Trump wants to run the country. And it's sad. It's sad that Huntington Beach, California, if now a city.
Speaker 1: That shouldn't go through her support past all jump business jump support. It's sad that angry white men want to support the Correll cast. Then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, that's kr el and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 3: If you're not visiting really correll dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycrrell dot com.
Speaker 1: So how do we combat this? Well, how do we combat the epidemic of angry white men? Well, you have to look about where they come from. They come from angry parents, uneducated parents, parents who have been sold the age old lie that your lot in life is worse because of these people over here, because remember, they're not smart, they're very, very stupid. America is now. You know, there's a social Instagram follower that I you know, media follower on Instagram called Martin the French Guy. He's very handsome, he's gay, he's a dancer, and he and his boyfriend or husband were going to move to Los Angeles for him to pursue his dreams of being a professional dancer. And he has danced professionally for some major people, and right as they were crossing the border was the day after the election when Trump had won, and it has become such a nightmare for him, and he sent his boyfriend back to England.
Speaker 2: And he's going to go back.
Speaker 1: To England after all of his auditions instead of staying in Los Angeles and trying to make it because he really can't fathom that the United States elected a felon and he sensed his the anti immigrant and anti gay attitude in this country, and so he doesn't want to stay. He doesn't want to be here. I can't blame him. And he referenced the ignorance that he is encountering in these people. This is ignorance can be terminal. Okay, you have to look at ignorance as a cancer. And in societies where ignorance was allowed to grow, they all fell. Okay, they all fell. There has to be a renaissance, an age of enlightenment. There's one going on in Japan. They value work, they value education, they value not charging people too much money. Deflation is the word in Japan right now. We have to look at these people who are raising these idiot children, and it is a complete failure of our schools whose hands are continually being tied, and who Trump is going to decimate. They don't want schools to teach people things that they could actually use. They don't want schools to teach critical thinking. They don't want schools to teach drama, arts, enlightenment. We know that if someone has exposure to the arts, they are more likely to be more educated.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Streisand said it in her book. I am a proud liberal. I am a proud feminist. I am a proud gay rights activist, black activists, black lives do.
Speaker 2: Matter, Hispanic Asian.
Speaker 1: I am proud to be an entertainer and a member of the Hollywood community.
Speaker 2: I am proud of it.
Speaker 1: They want to make me feel bad for it, but I won't feel bad for being a liberal. I won't feel bad for being the opposite of these people, educated, enlightened, willing and open to new ideas. We are becoming a nation that no longer values education.
Speaker 2: And it shows. So what do we do.
Speaker 1: Just like I can't force the homeless girl in the park for help, you cannot force someone to be educated. Hitler tried that other cultures have tried forced education. It doesn't work. So what do we do? How do we encourage people to be educated instead of ignorant. Do we offer a financial reward? Do we say the more you achieve in school, the more money you'll get her, or incentives you'll get, or make college free.
Speaker 2: How do we do it? Well?
Speaker 1: We have to change the attitude at the top. We have to get leaders in that value education and arts and literature and open discussion. We have to get media again that actually welcomes open discussion, not ridiculous. No one should be forced to discuss ridiculous topics. I mean, some things are too stupid to even talk about, but an open discussion. Look, yesterday I got mad at someone in the chat room for saying, you're poking the bear, You're not helping this, that and the other thing.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't have. There should be a dialogue there.
Speaker 1: You know, I get angry and I'm white, and yes, there are times I am an angry white gay man. But I realize, after watching this late night lock up show, that's not attractive being an angry white person. It's not attractive, And I realize that it doesn't convert anybody. And look, sometimes you have a right to be angry, and sometimes you have a right to shove it in these people's faces.
Speaker 2: But most of the time it does no good. So what do we do.
Speaker 1: Part of me says, we just move on. We act like they don't exist. But now they have power, they can vote. Part of me says, yes, education incentives. Give people incentives for finishing high school, for finishing trade school, or for going to college. Give people incentives for continuing education. As for media, it's been so dumbed down. It's part of the problem because these people that I saw on this show, they're quoting, they're actually saying Tucker Carlson says. Sean Hannity says, they're actually quoting media figures. So if we were a smart nation, we'd sanitize our media. We would marginalize people like Sean Hannity, not empower them. We would punish people like Rupert Murdoch and his family for the disinformation. We would shut down social media, the largest spreader of disinformation and idiocracy.
Speaker 2: We would literally shut it down. But we won't.
Speaker 1: So stupid is going to continue to flourish in America. And I am afraid that we're at a tipping point. That there may not be any going back accept breaking up. If you look at the numbers, blue states, states that vote democratic or liberal are better educated, in better health, higher incomes. Maybe it is time for people that want to be educated, for people that want open dialogue, for people that don't want to be stupid, to ban together because these idiots, they're a cancer. Someone sitting in their car and telling a cop I don't have to give you my id I am a sovereign citizen.
Speaker 2: That's dangerous.
Speaker 1: And stupid. And they're not learning that in school. They're learning that from Fox News.
Speaker 2: So if we.
Speaker 1: Really cared about our country, we'd actually bring back the fairness doctrine. We would actually tell news outlets if you are going to present a topic, you have to present both sides.
Speaker 2: Fox News doesn't, you know. So it's very interesting.
Speaker 1: Just from watching that show Late Night lock Up, I realized that angry white men and they've always been the problem. Angry white men have always brought down civilizations, whether they were in the church, angry white men with a crusade with a cross, Catholics, you know, angry white Catholics trying to take over the world, whether they were Brits, angry young men from Britain trying to take over the world. Tell the Indian from India how to live, tell people and believe how to live. Angry white men have basically brought down almost every society that there is, and they're bringing down arts. We either nipp it in the bug or the cancer becomes from ah.
Speaker 2: I will finish up flight.
Speaker 1: Don't forgetting them a patriot to Patreon dot com, forward slash Crell, like and subscribe the videos down below, leave comments and if you want to do here and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, really Corell.
Speaker 2: There's so much great free.
Speaker 1: Content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablets. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram. And don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show to Patreon at Patreon dot forwards lass Really Corral.
Speaker 2: Thanks from thirty.
Speaker 1: Years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog.
Speaker 2: And let's keep the party going as long as we can.
Speaker 1: So I was going to talk about something else here, but I want to tell you what's on my mind. PTSD is real, and I believe a lot of us have it, and it's undiagnosed.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: It can come in many forms, and if you have it, you can get more of it from other incidences.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you what I mean.
Speaker 1: As you all know, in March, I got the shingles vaccine and it immediately gave me shingles, which they said is just not supposed to happen. It's so rare the CDC requested my medical records. That's how rare it is. It is a rare side effect that the shingles vaccine activates the shingles virus and gives you shingles. What's even more rare is that I got meningitis afterwards, and as you all know, went into the hospital. Well, I haven't dealt with how that scared me and how I really thought I could die from because it wasn't any condition that they could you know, gauge. They had no template anything could happen because my body was having this reaction, so they didn't know what was going to happen.
Speaker 2: Was the meningitis going to get worse? Was I going to die from it?
Speaker 3: Was?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: So for the three days in the hospital, I c a lot because I was scared. Thank god Ember was there and Steve, and since that point I been relatively healthy. Well, they did a root canal on me last Thursday and he called in a moxicillin and then I looked it up and it has potassium in it and that can interact with ibersartan. Now not enough for the pharmacists to worry about, I asked her. She goes, oh, it's so little, it's so the risk of that is so very small. And I said, what's the risk of getting shingles from the vaccine? She said, well, almost impossible, and yet I did. And long story short, he's called in three different antibiotics and I haven't taken any of them, and I have just a moxicillin now without any potassium in it. All the doctors say it should be okay. But if you type into the web a moxicillin and a FIB, the very first thing that comes up in is yes, amoxicillin can cause atrial fibrillation or worsen it. That's the first thing that comes up. And yes, it's rare. It barely ever happens. So I had to ask myself last night, and this led me to a lot of tears. I had to ask myself, why aren't you doing what the doctor says and taking these drugs. It's just an antibiotic, And I said, because you're afraid of the side effects. Because now when I hear possible side effects, let's say, you know, rarely ever happen, I think to myself, well, you had one that only one in ten million people get, but you had it. So who's to say that you're not going to be the rare case that gets a FIB from the amoxicillin. Who's to say that you're not going to So that's PTSD. I should be on the drug right now. I should just take it all the doctors have said it's a low risk take the maxicillin.
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 1: Subsequently, I don't have any swelling or pain where the root canal is. The gums are normal. I don't think I need it. But now we're four days out, five days out, so and I don't have signs of infection, you know, although I was feeling in my neck today animal oh, is that a lump? Is your lymph node? You know, I went down that medical foxhole. So I just want to say that PTSD is real and it can be debilitating, okay, that it can really mess with your mind. And I've been in tears because I won't take a drug, a drug that's safe. Millions and millions of people take a maxiscillin. I used to take it. I have taken a max oficillin or a Z pack, and they say, don't take a Z pack if you've had a fib just don't. But I've taken them in the past, and I've taken augmented in the past, and I'm here, I'm standing, I'm alive.
Speaker 2: But ever since that shot, I remember watching the fluid go into my body. I remember that, and from this much fluid, I went to the hospital for three days. So I'm scared to take a drug and I'm gonna have to see a doctor about it because I'm gonna need drugs as i age. But now when I hear you know in rare cases, I think I'm gonna be the rare case. It's a real fear founded in real things, in real happenings. But if it can do that to me, what about you? What about nine to eleven? Are you over it? What about Trump winning?
Speaker 1: That that alone can really cause PTSD? And as a nation, we just don't deal with our psychological or mental health. We always act like we're all supposed to be just mentally healthy and just fine with whatever happens in our world.
Speaker 2: Deal with it.
Speaker 1: The truth is, it gives us problems. We don't like to admit it. Maybe you have some form of PTSD. Maybe you are having trouble sleeping or having nightmares, or have a fear of something.
Speaker 2: That you didn't have before.
Speaker 1: PTSD is real whenever there is a trauma, and we've had so many traumas COVID. We locked ourselves in our homes for almost a year. We were terrified, terrified to go in public. There were hospitals with freezer trucks as morgues. We were seeing them in the news. People that couldn't the ten funerals, They couldn't say goodbye to their loved ones, like the days of AIDS, their bodies being brought into a freezer truck, not even being able to go to mortuaries. You don't think that did something to you. You don't think in some way that changed you, changed your thinking and gave you post traumatic stress disorder. You don't think that did, then you're superman if COVID didn't give you. I go out in public now with a mask on. I am still afraid of COVID and other germs.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The Congo has some mysterious germ that's killed three hundred people. Now they don't even know what it is. When I see people now, I just see possible infection. I'm not going to bars, I'm not going to social events. I'm not going to big concerts. That's directly from COVID. I'm the concert queen. I'm you know, I haven't performed live. I'm almost afraid to be in a room with one hundred people. That's PTSD and we all need to start dealing with it. Don't be afraid of it. Don't be afraid to say that you have trauma from COVID, or from Trump, or from whatever, from having a side effect of a drug.
Speaker 2: Don't be afraid of it. Acknowledge it, and start to deal with it.
Speaker 1: And the biggest way to deal with it is cognitive behavior therapy, which basically means picture the situation with a different outcome. Instead of picturing COVID as this horrible thing, picture it as something that got solved and a vaccine happened and we're all much safer now.
Speaker 2: With my hospital stay.
Speaker 1: I should picture it as not a reaction to that horrible shot, but I should realize how lucky I was to have access to healthcare and have doctors that were able to help me. You have to picture it the outcome a different way, but.
Speaker 2: We all need to acknowledge we all can have.
Speaker 1: I am for all you who you want to be something hercybody to sting degree. We'll be back tomorrow, Wednesday, November or less oday that we'll live in inferences.
Speaker 2: I don't know why, I probably will.
Speaker 1: Don't forget comment below, like subscribe and listen on any audio platform that you want to do.
Speaker 3: On broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 1: Yours.
Speaker 3: Listen daily to the corel cast done your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: It's broadcasting from a completely.
Speaker 3: Different point of view yours. Listen daily to the corell cast done your favorite streaming service.